时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No now here is the sweet thing. | 现在我给你们讲点有趣的事 |
[00:05] | Every night since our wedding | 从我们结婚起 每天晚上 |
[00:07] | Robert gives me a little massage. | 罗伯特都会给我按摩 |
[00:09] | – oh wow! you are so lucky. – yeah. | -哇噢! 你太幸运了 -对 |
[00:11] | Although he kind of doesn’t know his own strength | 尽管他拿捏不准自己的力道 |
[00:13] | And sometimes when he squeezes | 有时还把我捏的死死的 |
[00:15] | I feel like I’m being juiced. | 让我觉得自己都快被拧出汁了 |
[00:19] | But it’s very thoughtful. | 但还是非常体贴周到 |
[00:20] | Can’t you just tell him to lighten up a little? | 你怎么不告诉他稍微轻点? |
[00:23] | I don’t have the heart. | 我不忍心 |
[00:24] | Plus I usually black out before I can say anything. | 加上常常在我能说点什么前我就已经昏过去了 |
[00:30] | My bernie does cute things too. | 我的巴尼也对我做这些爱事来着 |
[00:31] | Like every night | 比如 每天晚上 |
[00:33] | He shuffles in in his pajamas | 他笨拙地穿上睡衣 |
[00:35] | He kneels by the bed and prays. | 然后跪在床边祈祷 |
[00:39] | You know when ray kneels by the bed | 知道吗 雷跪在床边时 |
[00:41] | It’s not so much praying as begging. | 与其说是祈祷不如说是乞求 |
[00:47] | No. no ray is pretty sweet himself. | 不 不 雷其实很可爱的 |
[00:51] | The other night when I woke up | 不久前有天晚上 我一觉醒来 |
[00:54] | He was whimpering in his sleep. | 发现他像个孩子似的抽抽搭搭说梦话 |
[00:56] | – really? – yeah. | -真的? -当然 |
[00:57] | And then he said “choo-choo gone.” | 那时他说”啾啾开走咯”(啾啾 儿语”火车”) |
[01:03] | “choo-choo gone.” how adorable is that? | “啾啾开走咯” 这太可爱了吧? |
[01:06] | He woke up and was really embarrassed | 他起床后很不好意思 |
[01:08] | But he told me he was having a dream | 但他告诉我他做了个梦 |
[01:10] | That he was in the park with his mommy | 梦到和他妈妈一起在公园 |
[01:12] | And the kiddie train left before he got on. | 儿童游乐火车在他坐上去前开走了 |
[01:17] | I am such a sucker | 我就是挡不住 |
[01:18] | For that little-boy thing in men. | 有颗童心的男人 |
[01:20] | It’s so endearing. | 真是太可爱了 |
[01:22] | Where’s marie? I lost my shoe. | 玛丽呢? 我的鞋掉了只 |
[01:36] | Come on robert. | 别这样 罗伯特 |
[01:38] | You didn’t play that bad all right? | 你打得不错了 不是吗? |
[01:40] | I was just awesome. | 是我刚好太棒了 |
[01:44] | Thanks. you always know just what to say. | 谢谢 你总是知道刚好说什么 |
[01:47] | What are you worried about? it’s not like anybody saw you. | 你在担心什么? 反正又没人看见你 |
[01:50] | You were in the woods the whole time. | 你一直在树林里打不出来 |
[01:57] | So you just invited me in to insult me is that it? | 这么说你邀请我去就是为了羞辱我 对吗? |
[02:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:01] | And to offer you a mixed-berry juice box. | 给 来盒混合果汁 |
[02:05] | Hmm. I do like mixed berry. | 嗯… 我喜欢混合果汁 |
[02:07] | Here I’ll put the straw in for you. | 来 我帮你把吸管弄进去 |
[02:10] | i know You won’t be able to get it anywhere near the hole. | 反正我知道你是弄不进洞里去的 |
[02:13] | I can do it myself! | 我自己能搞定! |
[02:18] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[02:21] | Why are you being such a baby? | 你怎么那么孩子气? |
[02:23] | – baby? – yeah. | -孩子气? -对 |
[02:24] | I’m a baby? | 我像个孩子? |
[02:26] | Baby loves three words “choo-choo gone.” | 孩子喜欢说”啾啾开走咯” |
[02:35] | What? | 啥? |
[02:38] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[02:50] | Hey. how was your golf? | 高尔夫打的怎么样? |
[02:53] | W-w-what’ you do? you told robert my dream? | 你…你做了什么? 你跟罗伯特讲了我的梦? |
[02:55] | What? | 啥? |
[02:56] | My train dream… “choo-choo gone.” | 火车那梦 “啾啾开走咯” |
[02:59] | No I didn’t tell robert that… | 不 我没跟罗伯特讲过… |
[03:01] | Oh amy. | 啊 艾米 |
[03:02] | You told amy?! | 你告诉艾米了?! |
[03:04] | I just thought it was sweet and so did she. | 我只是觉得那很可爱 她也这样觉得 |
[03:07] | I didn’t think she would tell robert. | 我不知道她会告诉罗伯特 |
[03:09] | No it’s not sweet. it’s personal! | 不 那不可爱 那是隐私! |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. I’ll tell amy to keep those things between us. | 对不起 我会告诉艾米以后这些事情只限我们之间 |
[03:14] | Wh… no! no! | 不! 不! |
[03:15] | How about you just keep them between us?! | 我要的是只限于我们俩之间 |
[03:18] | Wait a minute… what things? she knows other of my things?! | 等等… 什么事情? 她还知道我别的事情? |
[03:23] | Ray just calm down. | 雷 冷静点 |
[03:25] | What else does she know huh? | 她还知道些什么 啊? |
[03:26] | Does she know you saw me that time | 她知道那次你看到 |
[03:28] | Shaving with your pink lady-razor? | 我用你那把粉色女用剃刀刮胡子吗? |
[03:31] | – I don’t know. – come on. | -我不知道 -等等 |
[03:32] | Think. did you tell her? | 想一想 你有没有告诉过她? |
[03:34] | Ray this is crazy. | 雷 这太扯了 |
[03:35] | Do you expect me to remember | 你想我记能得起来 |
[03:37] | Everything I’ve ever told amy about you over the years? | 这些年我所有告诉过艾米的你的事情吗? |
[03:40] | Years?! | 这些年?! |
[03:43] | You’ve been doing this to me for years? | 你这些年都是这么干的? |
[03:45] | Okay i-i realize you’re upset | 我…我知道你很生气 |
[03:48] | And I will try to be more sensitive. | 我以后会小心点的 |
[03:50] | But I do talk to amy about my life | 但我喜欢跟艾米讲我的生活 |
[03:52] | And I’m sorry but you happen to be a big part of my life. | 抱歉 但你恰恰是我生活的一大部分 |
[03:55] | Well I’m… I’m sorry you and the other hens | 抱歉 难道你和那些母鸡们 |
[03:58] | Don’t have anything better to do | 除了在鸡窝附近咯咯外 |
[03:59] | Than to cluck around the henhouse | 就没有别的有意义的事情做吗? |
[04:01] | Like a gaggle of cluckety-cluckin’ hens. | 一群整天只会咕咕咯咯的母鸡 |
[04:07] | We’re not clucking ray. | 我们不是在咯咯叫 雷 |
[04:09] | We’re sharing our feelings. | 我们是在分享彼此的体验 |
[04:12] | Oh my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[04:13] | You tell her about our sex! | 你告诉她我们的房事! |
[04:17] | Look ray listen. I don’t… | 雷 听着 我没有… |
[04:21] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[04:22] | Dump her! | 甩了她! |
[04:24] | – what? – you have to dump her. | -啥? -你得甩了她 |
[04:26] | She knows too much thanks to your gossip. | 她知道的太多了 都得谢谢你长舌 |
[04:28] | Yes that’s right… you’re a gossip. | 对 没错…你个长舌妇 |
[04:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[04:36] | I’m going upstairs to take a shower | 我上楼洗澡去 |
[04:38] | And I would rather amy didn’t know what I wash | 我不想艾米知道我洗了啥 |
[04:40] | Or how long I wash it! | 或者我洗了多久 |
[04:54] | Oh game’s already on? | 噢 比赛已经开始了? |
[04:55] | Yeah it just started. | 嗯 刚刚开始 |
[04:58] | Uh say there dad | 那个 爸 |
[05:00] | How about passing me some of those tasty chips? | 递给我些美味的薯片如何? |
[05:04] | Why certainly son. here you go. | 为什么不呢 当然 儿子 给你 |
[05:16] | Hey animals can you at least eat with your mouths shut? | 嘿 动物们 吃东西的时候能不能把嘴合上? |
[05:20] | Oh I’m sorry. what’s the matter? | 噢 抱歉 怎么了? |
[05:22] | Don’t you like the way we “choo-choo”? | 你喜欢我们这样”啾啾”? |
[05:31] | Choo-choo. | 啾啾 |
[05:33] | “choo-choo gone”! | “啾啾开走咯”! |
[05:36] | – we got him. it totally worked. – yeah. | -我们抓到他把柄了 非常管用 -对 |
[05:39] | Ha ha! very funny. | 哈哈! 非常有趣 |
[05:40] | You wouldn’t be laughing | 如果你们知道我真的梦到啥 |
[05:41] | If you knew what the dream was really about. | 你们就笑不出来了 |
[05:44] | Yeah right. | 切 才怪 |
[05:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:46] | I didn’t tell debra the exact truth. | 我并没有跟黛布拉真话 |
[05:48] | – oh yeah? – what was it? | -噢 是吗? -那是什么? |
[05:50] | Okay. all right. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | Remember Ellen Chulesky from high school? | 还记得高中时的艾伦·楚勒斯基吗? |
[05:56] | Oh yeah. | 嗯 记得 |
[05:58] | She was a woman among girls. | 她是小女孩中的真女人 |
[06:00] | Well in my class | 在我们班上 |
[06:02] | We used to call her “choo-choo chulesky.” | 我们都管她叫”啾啾·楚勒斯基” |
[06:06] | So anyway in the dream it was no kiddie train. | 所以 不管怎样在我梦里没有儿童游乐火车 |
[06:09] | It was just me and choo-choo. | 只有我和”啾啾” |
[06:13] | All aboard! | 都上道了吧! |
[06:20] | Then what does “choo-choo gone” mean? | 那”啾啾”开走咯又是什么意思? |
[06:23] | Well she had her way with me and left. | 嗯 她和我亲热完然后走了 |
[06:26] | Choo-choo was gone. | “啾啾”…走了 |
[06:28] | Anyway then I had to make up the whole train thing | 无论如何 我得编出火车的事 |
[06:31] | Cause the wife was there. | 因为我老婆在 |
[06:33] | Ah they’re always there. | 讨厌 她们总是在 |
[06:37] | I didn’t know debra was gonna go blabbing it. | 我不知道黛布拉会把这说出去 |
[06:39] | I don’t get it… she has nothing better to do | 我不明白 除了跟人谈论我的私生活 |
[06:42] | Than to talk about my personal life? | 她怎么就不能干点别的 |
[06:44] | Raymond raymond raymond. | 雷蒙德 雷蒙德 雷蒙德 |
[06:47] | That just shows the surprising naivete on your part. | 这就是你出人意外的天真的一面 |
[06:51] | For you see | 因为… 你看 |
[06:52] | It is always the nature of the female | 女人的天性就是 |
[06:54] | To gather with other females… | 和别的同类们聚在一起 |
[06:58] | And screech like a tree full of chinese monkeys. | 就像有满树的中国猴子在吱呀呀叫个不停 |
[07:03] | Yeah well… | 对 嗯… |
[07:05] | I don’t do it to her. | 我可没有这样对她 |
[07:07] | I don’t go around telling everybody | 没有到处去跟人说 |
[07:09] | That debra burps all the time. | 黛布拉老是打嗝 |
[07:11] | Debra burps? | 黛布拉爱打嗝吗? |
[07:12] | Yeah. sometimes she gets a nervous stomach. | 对 有时她有胃胀气 |
[07:16] | It rocks the house. | 房子都摇了 |
[07:20] | Really? little debra? | 真的? 小黛布拉? |
[07:22] | Oh yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[07:23] | One time I saw her burp a door open. | 有次 我看到她的嗝把门都震开了 |
[07:33] | – you know what amy does? – what? | -你知道艾米怎么不? -怎么? |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好… |
[07:39] | Sometimes when she laughs… | 有时她笑的时候… |
[07:42] | She pees a little. | 她会有点尿失禁 |
[07:50] | What do you… | 你意思是… |
[07:52] | You mean she-she pees when she laughs? | 你意思是 她…她笑的时候会不自觉小便? |
[07:55] | Well a chuckle won’t do it | 嗯 咯咯轻笑的话不会 |
[07:56] | But if you really crack her up | 但要是让她突然大笑的话 |
[07:58] | You might wanna put some papers down! | 你就得往地上垫点纸了 |
[08:02] | Oh man! | 噢 老兄 |
[08:03] | – our wives are disgusting. – yeah. | -我们的老婆真恶心 -对 |
[08:06] | They all got their secrets. | 她们都有秘密 |
[08:07] | Wanna know a good one about your mother? | 想知道个你们妈妈的吗? |
[08:09] | No no no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:10] | – we got the game. – don’t need to hear it. | -我们看球赛 -不用听她的 |
[08:13] | You know your mother’s famous homemade marinara sauce? | 你们知道你们妈妈的拿手的家酿意大利沙司酱汁吧? |
[08:17] | On more than one occasion… | 不止一次… |
[08:19] | Store-bought. | 商店买现成的 |
[08:21] | – no! – no! no way! | -不 -不 不可能 |
[08:24] | Yes. when she’s in a rush out of the jar my friends. | 有时你妈匆匆出门 说是没罐子了 我的朋友… |
[08:30] | This is huge! | 这太震惊了 |
[08:34] | So it’s “homemade” | 原来这所谓的”家酿” |
[08:35] | If you live in aisle six at waldbaum’s. | 是出自威德布超市的第六道啊 |
[08:37] | Yeah there you go! | 对 就是这样了 |
[08:39] | Hey look you know what else amy does? | 你知道艾米还会怎么吗? |
[08:41] | Hang on let me turn this thing off. | 等等 让我把电视关了 |
[08:43] | You know what? | 你们知道吗? |
[08:44] | I’m gonna make us a pot of coffee. | 我去煮壶咖啡来 |
[08:48] | This is great! | 这太棒了! |
[09:03] | Listen ray I’ve been thinking a lot | 雷 我想了很久 |
[09:05] | About what you said yesterday | 关于你昨天说的 |
[09:07] | And I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:09] | I think you have a good point. | 我想你是对的 |
[09:11] | Some things are private and should just stay that way. | 有些私密事情就应该让它私密 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[09:18] | – good night. – night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:28] | Guess who pees when she laughs? | 猜猜谁会在笑的时候尿失禁? |
[09:33] | That’s your worst come-on line ever. | 这是你说过的最差劲的挑逗台词了 |
[09:38] | I’ll give you a clue. | 我给你个提示 |
[09:40] | First letter “a ” last letter “y “ | 名字的第一个字是”艾” |
[09:43] | And don’t ask me the middle letter | 不过别问我后面那个字 |
[09:45] | Because I “m” not going to tell you. | 因为我是”米”有可能告诉你的 |
[09:48] | No! | 不! |
[09:50] | – it’s amy! – she does?! | -是艾米! -她尿失禁?! |
[09:53] | Robert said if you get her laughing hard enough | 罗伯特说她笑得很厉害的话 |
[09:55] | 80% chance of flash flooding. | 80%的可能她会洪水泛滥 |
[10:00] | We have been friends for years. | 我们这么多年朋友了 |
[10:03] | Why didn’t I know that? | 我怎么都不知道呢? |
[10:04] | Maybe you’re not funny. | 可能是你不够幽默 |
[10:08] | So wait a minute… | 那…等等… |
[10:10] | You and robert were gossiping? | 你和罗伯特互相嚼舌头了? |
[10:12] | Yeah… and my father too. | 对 我爸也在 |
[10:14] | You wanna know something about my mother? | 你想知道关于我妈妈的吗? |
[10:23] | Look at you. | 看看你… |
[10:24] | I’ve never seen you this excited in bed. | 我从没见你在床上如此兴奋过 |
[10:29] | Shut up and tell me about your mother. | 闭嘴 告诉我关于你妈的 |
[10:32] | Okay. you know her uh famous homemade sauce? | 额 你知道她的…嗯…拿手家酿酱汁吧? |
[10:36] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[10:37] | – you wanna know the secret ingredient? – okay. | -你想知道那绝密配方吧? -当然 |
[10:41] | Gasoline… | 汽油… |
[10:43] | Which she puts in her car to drive to Waldbaum’s | 是她加到车里然后开到威德布去 |
[10:46] | To go to aisle six to pick up a jar of ragu! | 在第六道买一瓶肉酱 |
[10:50] | – no way! – yeah! | -不可能! -对 |
[10:57] | Look… | 听着… |
[10:58] | I know it’s a little early but happy anniversary! | 我知道现在早了点 但是结婚周年快乐 |
[11:06] | So your mother’s a cheater. | 原来 你妈作弊了 |
[11:08] | Mm-hmm yeah she sure is. | 唔… 对… 她就是 |
[11:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:11] | If that’s what those guys were saying about their wives | 如果你们都说了关于自己老婆的事 |
[11:14] | What did you say about me? | 你说我什么了? |
[11:18] | Nothing I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[11:19] | I-i told them that when you sleep | 我… 我告诉他们你睡觉的时候 |
[11:23] | Sometimes you wiggle your nose like a little bunny. | 有时你会像小兔子一样的扭鼻子 |
[11:28] | I do that? | 我那么做了? |
[11:29] | Yeah yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[11:31] | Yeah it’s cuter on you though. | 对 但是 你那样很可爱 |
[11:33] | Oh… I can’t believe you told them that. | 噢… 我不敢相信你居然跟他们说这个 |
[11:36] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[11:37] | They… I think they said “aw!” | 他们…我想他们说了 “噢…” |
[11:41] | Aw! | 噢… |
[11:43] | Yeah. it was cute. | 嗯 那很可爱 |
[11:49] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[11:50] | I’m telling you for apple pie 21 seconds. | 我告诉你 热苹果派 只要21秒 |
[11:53] | You’ll be very happy. | 你就能享用了 |
[12:17] | What’s goin’ on? | 咋回事? |
[12:19] | Just… heatin’ up pie. | 只是…热派 |
[12:24] | I’ll have some but wash your hands first. | 给我也来点 但先把你的手洗洗 |
[12:31] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了? |
[12:33] | You guys have got to get your wives out of my house. | 你们兄弟得把你们的老婆从我房子里弄出去 |
[12:35] | They’re over there looking at furniture catalogs. | 她们在那看家具目录 |
[12:37] | I told marie “at your age | 我跟玛丽说 “你这个年纪 |
[12:39] | You shouldn’t be looking at any furniture | 用不着再看什么家具了 |
[12:41] | Unless it has a lid.” | 除非是带盖子的…” |
[12:51] | “choo-choo chulesky”? | “啾啾·楚勒斯基”? |
[12:55] | What? | 什么? |
[12:56] | Who is choo-choo Chulesky? | 谁是啾啾楚勒斯基? |
[12:59] | Ray you’ better get back into your microwave position. | 雷 你最好恢复你的微波炉姿势 |
[13:07] | Look debra… | 黛布拉 |
[13:09] | It’s not what you think! | 不是你想的那样 |
[13:10] | I think you were dreaming about another woman | 我想你是在做梦梦到另外一个女人 |
[13:12] | And you told me a choo-choo train story. | 但你却告诉我是游乐火车的故事 |
[13:14] | No… | 不… |
[13:15] | Couldn’t keep your giant mouth shut could you?! | 你就不能把你的大嘴巴闭上? 你就不能吗? |
[13:18] | L-l-l-wh… | 我 我 没… |
[13:21] | I didn’t say anything. I swear! | 我什么也没说 我发誓 |
[13:23] | Well someone opened their giant mouth. | 那肯定是某人大嘴巴了 |
[13:26] | I did. | 是我 |
[13:29] | I’m sure you had your reasons. | 我相信你有你的理由 |
[13:36] | Mom? | 妈? |
[13:37] | Your father told me | 你爸告诉我的 |
[13:38] | About your little fantasy | 你的小幻想 |
[13:40] | And I felt I’ be remiss | 我觉得我要是 |
[13:42] | If I didn’t tell debra that her marriage was in peril. | 不告诉黛布拉她现在婚姻的危险状况 我就太粗心了 |
[13:47] | Dad why would you tell mom?! | 爸 你为什么要跟妈说? |
[13:49] | I was proud of you! | 我为你骄傲! |
[13:51] | You dream like a man! | 你做了男人该做的梦! |
[13:54] | That’s great ray. | 很够意思 雷 |
[13:55] | I’m telling everybody what a sweet little boy you are | 我到处跟人说你多么像个可爱的孩子 |
[13:58] | And you’re dreaming about another woman. | 但你其实是梦到别的女人 |
[13:59] | Thanks a lot ray. | 太感谢了 雷 |
[14:01] | Thanks for making me look like a total jerk! | 谢谢你让我成了个大白痴 |
[14:02] | Wait! I made it up! I made it up! | 等等! 我编的 我没说真话 |
[14:06] | “choo-choo” really was a train. | “啾啾”就是火车 |
[14:10] | What are you saying? you lied to them? | 你说什么? 你跟他们撒谎了? |
[14:13] | And here I was finally proud of you. | 总之我还是为你感到骄傲 |
[14:17] | You are unbelievable ray. | 你简直不可理喻 雷 |
[14:19] | No you know what? you’re unbelievable. | 不 你知道什么? 你才不可理喻 |
[14:21] | You took something that was private | 你把一些私密的事情 |
[14:22] | And you blabbed it all over town! | 传的全镇人人皆知 |
[14:24] | Yeah? you were a pretty good blabbermouth yourself last night. | 是吗? 你昨晚不也是个优秀的标准大嘴巴 |
[14:27] | “hey guess who pees when she laughs.” | “嘿 猜猜谁笑的时候会尿失禁” |
[14:37] | Guess who was right there with me laughing it up. | 猜猜谁还跟我一起笑来着 |
[14:40] | “oh! amy pees! ha ha that’s so funny!” | “噢 艾米尿失禁! 哈哈 太有趣了” |
[14:49] | Robert? | 罗伯特? |
[14:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:57] | Amy! amy! | 艾米! 艾米! |
[14:58] | Amy listen I’m sorry! | 艾米 听着 我很抱歉 |
[15:00] | Sweetie come on look at me! | 甜心 别这样 看着我! |
[15:03] | We were all talking. everyone was doing it! | 我们都说了 每个人都这么干了 |
[15:09] | Debra belches like a truck driver | 黛布拉打起嗝像个卡车司机 |
[15:11] | And ma uses ragu! | 还有妈用的是肉酱 |
[15:14] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[15:16] | Ray! | 雷! |
[15:18] | That’s what you told them about me?! that I burp?! | 那才是你告诉他们的?! 我打嗝?! |
[15:20] | You just made up that cute little nose thing? | 可爱小鼻子的是你编的? |
[15:22] | I didn’t make it up. look there it is! | 我没有编 看 就是这 |
[15:25] | Oh all right! all right! | 噢 行了! 行了! |
[15:27] | A lot of things have been said | 太多事情被讲了出来 |
[15:29] | And I have no problem facing the truth | 面对真相我倒没什么 |
[15:31] | However painful it might be. | 尽管可能会点痛苦 |
[15:33] | Now about my sauce… | 现在 关于我的酱汁 |
[15:36] | Frank tell them you’re a liar. | 弗兰克 告诉他们你是个骗子 |
[15:43] | What? | 啥? |
[15:45] | You ever want to eat again? | 你以后还想不想吃饭了? |
[15:48] | I lied. | 我骗了你们… |
[15:49] | I’m a crazy old man who lies. | 我是一个爱骗人的疯老头 |
[15:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:58] | And I’m glad that you could admit that. | 我很高兴你能主动承认 |
[16:00] | And you should all know better than to engage in idle gossip. | 你们应该清醒点 不要没事就闲聊说人长短 |
[16:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[16:04] | You’re the one who blabbed about choo-choo chulesky. | 你才是把啾啾·楚勒斯基抖出去的人 |
[16:06] | I do not blab! | 我不是”抖” |
[16:07] | What I do comes from love! | 我出于爱的”讲” |
[16:10] | And if you wanna know the truth | 如果你想知道 |
[16:13] | Debra is the worst gossip of us all! | 黛布拉才是我们里面最爱嚼舌头的 |
[16:15] | Me?! you’re the one who once told me | 我?! 你有次告诉我 |
[16:17] | Frank came to bed with a toupee on for you. | 弗兰克戴了顶假发上床来 |
[16:19] | What?! | 什么?! |
[16:24] | This is an outrage marie! | 我简直是出离愤怒了 玛丽 |
[16:26] | That was a hat I found on the street. | 那其实是顶我在街上发现的帽子 |
[16:29] | Oh really? | 噢 是吗? |
[16:31] | And what about what debra told amy last july? | 那么你去年7月告诉艾米的呢? |
[16:34] | What? | 什么? |
[16:36] | Debra told amy that raymond thought | 黛布拉告诉艾米 雷蒙德觉得 |
[16:38] | That amy and robert’s marriage | 艾米和罗伯特的婚姻 |
[16:39] | Didn’t have a chance in hell. | 不会走到头的 |
[16:41] | Marie who told you that? | 玛丽 谁告诉你的? |
[16:43] | Marie I told you that in confidence! | 玛丽 我信任你才告诉你的 |
[16:44] | How could you tell marie I said that? | 你怎么能告诉玛丽我那么说了? |
[16:46] | How could you tell amy what I told you?! | 你怎么能告诉艾米我跟你说的事? |
[16:48] | My marriage doesn’t have a chance in hell?! | 我的婚姻不会走到头? |
[17:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:09] | I didn’t say your marriage | 我没有说过 你的婚姻 |
[17:11] | Doesn’t have a chance in hell… | 不会走到头… |
[17:13] | The way that sounds. | 那只是听起来… |
[17:17] | All right look. | 好吧 呃… |
[17:19] | There are certain things a man says to his wife | 确实有个人跟他老婆说过 |
[17:21] | When he’s just trying to… I don’t know… | 当他试着…我不知道… |
[17:23] | Fill the silence! | 打破沉默时 |
[17:28] | Oh… now I understand. | 噢…现在我明白了 |
[17:31] | You’re a hateful jerk-face. | 你个讨厌的欠扁相 |
[17:33] | And what I mean by that | 我的意思是 |
[17:35] | Is you’re hateful and you’re a jerk-face. | 你很讨人厌 还一脸欠扁相 |
[17:39] | Why did you have to tell amy that?! | 你为什么要告诉艾米那些? |
[17:41] | I was just talking to amy about the stupid things men say. | 我只是告诉艾米男人们说的蠢话 |
[17:44] | We all do it. | 我们都这么干 |
[17:45] | Amy knew what I meant. she was okay with it. | 艾米知道我的意思 她完全能理解 |
[17:47] | You were okay with it right? | 你能理解 是吧? |
[17:49] | Actually I was pretty upset. | 其实 我感到相当困扰 |
[17:51] | That’s why she came to me. | 所以她才来找我 |
[17:55] | Okay see? she was upset. | 好 看到了吧? 她很困扰 |
[17:57] | But you’re the one who said it. | 可那话是你说的 |
[17:58] | Yeah… | 对… |
[18:00] | Hey wait a minute. wait a minute. | 嘿… 等等 等等 |
[18:02] | You’ve been walking around | 你一直在附近 |
[18:04] | Secretly thinking I’m a hateful jerk-face | 暗中想我一脸讨厌的欠扁相? |
[18:06] | But still acting all fake nice to me? | 但你表面上还是装作对我友好? |
[18:08] | I haven’t been that nice. | 我其实并没有那么友好 |
[18:11] | A few months ago you got a haircut | 几个月前 你理了发 |
[18:13] | And everybody said “nice haircut ray ” but I didn’t. | 人人都说”理得不赖 雷” 但我没说 |
[18:19] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能那么对我? |
[18:21] | – I mean that’s terrible. – you hurt my feelings. | -我意思 那太糟了 -你伤害了我的感受 |
[18:24] | Still! you think somebody’s a hateful jerk-face | 而且…你觉得某人是讨厌的欠扁相 |
[18:26] | You’ve got to tell ’em. | 你就应该告诉他 |
[18:28] | I have feelings too. | 我也有感受 |
[18:29] | Hateful jerk-face. feel better? | 一脸讨厌的欠扁相 满意了吧? |
[18:32] | You see? you made me a hateful jerk-face. | 你看到了吧? 你让我成了一脸讨厌的欠扁相 |
[18:35] | Ray’s right… how am I supposed to know I upset you | 雷是对的 如果你不跟我说的话 |
[18:37] | If you don’t say anything to me? | 我怎么知道你很困扰呢? |
[18:39] | Come on! I’m supposed to be your best friend! | 拜托 我可是你最好的死党 |
[18:41] | What about me? I’m supposed to be her husband! | 那我呢? 我还是她老公呢 |
[18:44] | I’m your husband! | 我是你老公! |
[18:45] | Don’t you know after all these years | 难道你就不知道 这些年来 |
[18:47] | To tell me immediately when raymond screws up? | 雷蒙德要是敢发飙立马告诉我 |
[18:49] | You page me at work! | 哪怕在我当差的时候也该立马呼我! |
[18:54] | I must say amy before you came into the family | 我得说 艾米 当你来这个家以前 |
[18:56] | We were all just open with each other. | 我们相互都是畅所欲言 |
[18:58] | We’ say whatever was on our mind. | 我们之间有什么说什么 |
[19:01] | And now… | 但现在… |
[19:03] | We have to tiptoe around your feelings. | 我们得顾及你的感受 |
[19:06] | That’s not fair amy. | 那不公平 艾米 |
[19:09] | Yeah amy see what you did? | 对 艾米 瞧你都干了什么? |
[19:17] | Ah jeez. there she goes again. | 啊 基督 她又来了 |
[19:24] | Robert get in there. | 罗伯特 去摆平了 |
[19:29] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我不知道我究竟做错了什么 |
[19:31] | I was brought up to be nice. | 我只是想做好人 |
[19:33] | I never say anything bad about anybody. | 从没有说过谁坏话 |
[19:36] | What do you people want?! | 你们些个到底想怎么样?! |
[19:39] | All I ever wanted to do was to fit into this family. | 所有我做的就是想融入这个家庭 |
[19:46] | Oh honey. | 噢 甜心 |
[19:47] | You do fit in. | 你已经融入了 |
[19:49] | I hate to say it amy but you do. | 我不想那么说 艾米 但是你已经做到了 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry about that stuff I said about you and robert. | 我很抱歉我说的你跟罗伯特的那些废话 |
[19:56] | You definitely have a chance in hell. | 你们的确会走到头的 |
[19:58] | Thank you ray. | 谢谢你 雷 |
[20:00] | And that was a nice haircut. | 那个发理得不赖 |
[20:02] | Thanks. I switched barbers. | 谢谢 我换理发师了 |
[20:06] | Aw you see amy? | 明白了吧 艾米 |
[20:08] | You do have a place in our family. | 你就是这家里的一份子 |
[20:11] | And we will always have a place for you. | 我们一直给你留着位置 |
[20:14] | Here you go sweetie. | 你做的很好 甜心 |
[20:23] | Robert I have to speak up. | 罗伯特 我得说 |
[20:26] | You’re killing me. | 你简直要掐死我了 |
[20:34] | Women… they’re never satisfied. | 女人啊…她们从来不会满足 |
[20:45] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了没? |
[20:48] | Oh frank come on! | 噢 弗兰克 快点! |
[20:49] | Don’t turn around now. | 不要背过身去 |
[20:51] | It’s not embarrassing. it’s funny! | 一点都不难为情 太好玩了 |