时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Robert. let’s get a move on. | 罗伯特 我们走吧 |
[00:05] | – okay. – I said. “let’s go!” | -知道了 -我说”我们走吧!” |
[00:08] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会赶上来的 |
[00:09] | What are we. like a freaking herd? | 我们像什么 一群疯狂的野兽? |
[00:18] | – what are you doing? – you gotta go. | -你怎么回事? -你该走了 |
[00:20] | Everybody’s going. man. so just get out. | 人人都走了啊 老兄 你也走吧 |
[00:23] | What’s the hurry? | 急什么? |
[00:25] | I’m gonna have sex. | 我们要亲热 |
[00:30] | Since when? | 何以见得? |
[00:33] | All the pieces are in place… | 万事俱备… |
[00:35] | The kids are at a sleepover. | 孩子们去同学家睡了 |
[00:37] | Debra had a glass and a half of wine. | 黛布拉喝了一杯半红酒 |
[00:38] | And this morning I saw her shaving her legs. | 而且今天早上我看到她刮腿毛了 |
[00:46] | – I can’t even have a drink? – don’t you get it? | -连我喝一杯的时间都没? -你还不明白? |
[00:49] | I’m dealing with a very delicate mood here. | 我现在面对非常微妙的气氛 |
[00:52] | It’s like a juggler on a tightrope. | 就好像在走钢丝 |
[00:54] | The slightest vibration on that wire… | 哪怕是那钢丝有最最细小的颤动… |
[00:57] | Dead juggler. | 就完啦 |
[01:00] | So. no. you’re not blowing this for me. man. get out. | 所以 你不能给我整点事出来 走吧老兄 |
[01:03] | I hope I’m having sex one day when you need a drink. | 我希望哪天你想喝一杯的时候 我要去亲热 |
[01:11] | All right. everybody. let’s go. | 好吧 我们走啦各位 |
[01:13] | I thought you were gonna have a drink first. | 你不是想先来一杯么 |
[01:14] | I’ll just get something out of dad’s liquor cabinet. | 我等下从爸的酒柜里拿点什么喝喝 |
[01:16] | The hell you will! | 你做梦! |
[01:20] | Back to the party. | 就知道有这话 |
[01:23] | Oh. debra. I’d like to take the boys to that happy zone tomorrow. | 黛布拉 明天我想带孩子们去儿童乐园 |
[01:26] | – if that’s okay with you. – that would be great. thank you. marie. | -你没意见吧 -那太好了 谢谢你 |
[01:29] | It’s my pleasure. dear. | 我很乐意 亲爱的 |
[01:30] | And while we’re out. I’ll just get them haircuts. | 趁着出去 我想顺便带他们去剪头发 |
[01:33] | – okay. bye. – no. wait! | -好啦 再见 -什么 等一下! |
[01:36] | Marie. they don’t need haircuts. | 玛丽 他们不需要剪头发啊 |
[01:37] | Oh. but they do. | 他们需要吧 |
[01:39] | Maybe you haven’t noticed. | 你可能没注意 |
[01:40] | But the boys look a little slovenly lately. | 但那双胞胎看起来有点邋遢 |
[01:44] | – excuse me? – oh. no. | -什么? -唉 不要啊 |
[01:55] | What are you saying. marie? | 玛丽 你这是什么意思? |
[01:57] | That my kids look like hobos? is that what you’re saying? | 我的孩子像流浪汉? 你是这个意思吧? |
[02:01] | Heavens no! | 上帝 当然不是! |
[02:02] | Hobos have beards. | 流浪汉都有大胡子 |
[02:15] | I hate when you do this. marie. | 我很讨厌你这样 玛丽 |
[02:17] | – do what. dear? help? – yeah yeah. | -怎样了 亲爱的? 帮忙? -是啊是啊 |
[02:21] | That’s all she’s doing. she’s helping. | 她没做什么 她只是想帮忙 |
[02:23] | Okay. well. good night. you big helping mommy! | 好啦 晚安 亲爱的热心的妈妈! |
[02:26] | Look out! | 哎! |
[02:28] | Marie. why can’t you just be direct with me? | 玛丽 你干嘛不直说呢? |
[02:30] | Well. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:32] | But it’s hard to be direct with someone who jumps down your throat | 但是每次我想给你点意见的时候 |
[02:36] | Every time you make a helpful suggestion. | 你都会气急败坏恼羞成怒 |
[02:41] | There. is that direct enough? | 这下 够直接了吧? |
[02:54] | You know what. marie? | 好啦 玛丽 |
[02:55] | I’ll take the boys to the happy zone. | 我会带孩子们去儿童乐园 |
[02:57] | And I’ll take care of their haircuts | 我会带他们去剪头发 |
[02:59] | And I’ll do it all without you! | 不用你来操心! |
[03:01] | How is that for direct? | 这样够直接哈? |
[03:02] | That’s fine with me. dear. | 很好啊 亲爱的 |
[03:04] | At least you’re finally doing something about it. | 只要你能说到做到 |
[03:07] | Come on. robert. let’s go. | 走吧 罗伯特 |
[03:12] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信! |
[03:16] | Well… | 呃… |
[03:18] | I’ll get outta your way. | 我就不耽误你了 |
[03:24] | I guess you’ve got a juggler to bury. | 估计你有个走钢丝的人要处理吧 |
[03:38] | How ’bout your mother. huh?! | 服了你妈了 哈?! |
[03:40] | How ’bout your mother?! | 真服了你妈了 |
[03:45] | I know. she’s terrible. | 我知道 她很要命的 |
[04:27] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[04:30] | I can’t sleep! | 我睡不着! |
[04:32] | I’m seething! | 郁闷死我了! |
[04:34] | She actually has me seething! | 她让我郁闷死了! |
[04:37] | You know what? you shouldn’t let her ruin your evening. | 你不该就这么让她毁了你的夜晚 |
[04:40] | And probably the best way to get even with her is to just… | 可能最好的忘记她的方法就是… |
[04:43] | Just do what you had planned. you know? | 按你的原计划走 知道嘛? |
[04:47] | I mean. for instance. if you were gonna watch tv. | 我是说 比如 你打算看电视的 |
[04:50] | Then just watch tv. | 那就去看电视 |
[04:51] | Or if you were gonna do something… | 如果打算做点别的… |
[04:54] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[04:58] | Interactive. | 互动 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么? |
[05:03] | Are you trying’ to have sex now? | 你现在还想着亲热? |
[05:05] | No no no. | 没有没有 |
[05:07] | I’m just brainstorming. | 我只是在作脑筋急转弯 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[05:12] | Your mother’s ruined the whole night. | 你妈把整个晚上都毁了 |
[05:14] | Just like she’s ruined every other night! | 就像以前被她毁掉的每一个夜晚! |
[05:23] | Oh. what the hell! | 见鬼去吧! |
[05:33] | Wait… oh. you see? he was already warming up in the bullpen. | 喔…看到没? 他在候补区已经做过暖身了 |
[05:36] | So why has he gotta do it again on the mound? | 干嘛上场后还要再做一遍? |
[05:38] | That’s why the game takes so long. | 所以这比赛才打这么久 |
[05:39] | Then put on that spanish game show | 那就换西班牙的比赛吧 |
[05:41] | With the hot chicas running around all crazy. | 那些小妞穿着火辣的衣服满场跑 |
[05:44] | Oh. si! que loca. ioca. ioca! | 没错 疯狂啊 疯狂(西班牙语) |
[05:48] | All right. all right! just leave the game on. you sex-starved animals. | 行啦 还是看这个吧 你们这些性饥渴的牲口 |
[05:52] | Oh… first of all. | 首先 |
[05:56] | I’ll put on any channel I want because this is my house. | 我爱看什么看什么 因为这是我家 |
[05:58] | And you’re just here to make us seem good-looking. | 你坐着只是为了衬托我们的魅力 |
[06:05] | Second of all. if you knew what went on in this house last night. | 其次 如果你知道昨晚我们发生了什么 |
[06:08] | The last thing you’d be calling me | 你绝对不会用性饥渴 |
[06:09] | Is “sex-starved.” my friend. | 来形容我的 我的朋友 |
[06:17] | Does the term… | “愤怒的性爱” 这个说法… |
[06:19] | “angry sex” mean anything to you? | 你们有什么看法么? |
[06:22] | – oh. yeah. – oh. yeah. | -哦 是啊 -呵呵 |
[06:24] | You mean like when the wife gets angry | 你是说因为我结束的早了一点点 |
[06:26] | Cause we wrap it up a little too soon? | 而让老婆变的很生气? |
[06:30] | No. | 不是 |
[06:39] | Hey. what is she mad at you for? | 她干嘛生你气? |
[06:41] | She wasn’t mad at me. she was mad at my mother. | 她不是生我气 她是生我妈的气 |
[06:44] | And I don’t know. | 然后我也不知道 |
[06:45] | It just freed up something in her. | 这点燃了她某些东西 |
[06:49] | And she channeled that anger | 然后她把这种愤怒 |
[06:52] | In a very hot fashion. | 转变为火热的激情 |
[06:58] | Did she curse? | 她有没有咒骂? |
[07:01] | She said some things. man. she said some things. | 她说过些 兄弟 她的确说了些什么 |
[07:03] | – oh. sweet! – come on! | -哦 亲爱! -继续! |
[07:05] | All right. all right! that’s enough! | 好啦好啦 够了! |
[07:15] | What’s your problem? | 你又怎么啦? |
[07:16] | That’s disgusting! | 简直令我作呕! |
[07:18] | Talking about your wife like that to these creeps. | 跟这些恶心的人这么说你的妻子 |
[07:20] | What? they’re my friends. all right? | 怎么啦? 他们都是我的朋友 |
[07:23] | So mind your own fat-ass business. | 管好你自己的大屁股吧 |
[07:29] | Yeah. shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[07:34] | My rear end is appropriately proportioned… | 我臀部的尺寸刚刚好 |
[07:43] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[07:44] | And I’d like to say something else. | 我还想说 |
[07:47] | Exploiting someone’s anger for your own gratification is repugnant. | 把自己的快乐建立在别人痛苦上是不对的 |
[07:51] | And double repugnant is then bragging | 更不对的是你还跟狐朋狗友 |
[07:53] | To your monkey pals about it. | 吹牛吹这事 |
[07:56] | The deepest form of intimacy between a man and a woman | 男性和女性间最亲密的接触 |
[07:59] | Xshould be a private thing. and remain sacred. | 是属于很私密的事情 也应该很神圣 |
[08:10] | – hi. we’re back. – oh. hey. | -好啊 我们回来了 -哦 好 |
[08:13] | Why so soon? what. did you run out of money | 这么快? 怎么回事 是你们用完钱了呢 |
[08:15] | Or the mall run out of stuff? | 还是商场被买空了? |
[08:18] | I just didn’t feel like shopping. | 我没心情购物 |
[08:19] | – I’ll call you tomorrow. amy. – okay. night. | -艾米 我明天打给你 -好 晚安 |
[08:22] | – good night. – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[08:29] | – now what? – oh. ray. this is all my fault. | -怎么? -雷 都是我的错 |
[08:32] | We were having a great time. | 我们本来好好的 |
[08:34] | And then I brought up this whole marie thing. | 然后我提起了玛丽 |
[08:35] | Just trying to help work it out. | 我只是希望能帮助她们和好 |
[08:37] | And she just got angrier and angrier. | 可是她变的越来越生气 |
[08:50] | Did she curse? | 她有没有诅咒? |
[08:53] | – what? – okay… all right. | -什么? -好啦 |
[08:55] | Iook. amy. you tried. okay? | 艾米 你尽力了 |
[08:57] | But you know what? I know how to handle this. | 没关系 我会处理好的 |
[08:58] | So. guys. if you don’t mind. I’d like to tend to my wife. | 朋友们 如果不介意 我要去安慰我的妻子了 |
[09:04] | – of course. raymond. – keep us informed. | -当然 雷蒙德 -保持联系 |
[09:06] | Okay. all right. okay. | 好啦好啦 |
[09:08] | Oh. you are going straight to hell. | 你会直接下地狱的 |
[09:14] | And you’re going back to live with mommy and daddy. | 而你会回来跟爸妈一起住 |
[09:22] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[09:29] | One other thing. raymond… | 还有件事 雷蒙德… |
[09:31] | A man without respect for the sanctity of love | 一个男人若没有对神圣的爱的尊重 |
[09:35] | Is a soulless man. | 他就是一个没有灵魂的人 |
[09:37] | You are a very big girl. | 你这个老娘们 |
[09:48] | Oh. raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[09:51] | – oh. good. your home. – what are you doing? | -哦 太好了 你在家 -你干嘛? |
[09:54] | Listen. I need to talk to debra. | 我得跟黛布拉谈谈 |
[09:56] | Oh. yeah. well. now’s a bad time. so maybe tomorrow. | 嗯 不过 现在不是时候 明天吧 |
[09:59] | No no. raymond. listen. I saw that talk show today | 不不 雷蒙德 我今天看了个谈话节目 |
[10:02] | – with the four ladies… – yeah? | -有四个女士的… -然后呢? |
[10:05] | …and they had this relationship doctor on | …她们中有个关系学博士说 |
[10:07] | Who said. “every time you leave a family member. | “每次当你离开一个家庭成员的时候 |
[10:10] | You must treat that person | 你都要想成是 |
[10:12] | As if you’ll never see them again.” | 你们最后一次见面” |
[10:15] | I love you. mom. good bye. | 我爱你 妈妈 再见 |
[10:18] | No no no no. | 不是不是不是 |
[10:20] | That got me thinking about debra. | 那让我想起来黛布拉 |
[10:22] | And then there was this commercial | 然后还有个关于 |
[10:24] | About household bacteria. | 家里的细菌的广告 |
[10:27] | And that really got me thinking about her. | 更让我想起了她 |
[10:30] | And then I said to myself. | 我就对自己说 |
[10:32] | “this can’t be just coincidental.” | “这不仅仅是巧合” |
[10:35] | No. I have to apologize right now. raymond. | 我必须现在就道歉 雷蒙德 |
[10:39] | Oh. that’s nice. ma. but what can I do? | 哦 这真贴心 妈 可是你要我怎么做? |
[10:41] | She’s… she’s sleeping. she’s actually sick. | 她… 她睡了 确切地说她病了 |
[10:44] | – she’s sick? – yeah yeah yeah. | -病了? -没错 |
[10:45] | “you don’t wake the sick | “除非你忘了把温度计拿走 |
[10:47] | Unless you forgot to take the thermometer out.” | 否则就不该叫醒一个病人” |
[10:49] | So. you should… | 所以 你最好… |
[10:52] | Maybe you should just go now. | 最好现在就走 |
[10:54] | – oh. all right. all right. – yeah. | -哦 那好吧 -嗯 |
[10:56] | – let me leave this here. – okay. all right. put it in there. | -我把这个留下 -好的 放那儿吧 |
[10:59] | And. raymond. please tell her that I want to talk to her. | 雷蒙德 请帮我转告 我想跟她谈谈 |
[11:02] | And apologize like that tv show with the ladies. | 并且跟她道歉 那节目这么教的 |
[11:05] | Okay. all right. I will. mom. | 好的好的 我会的妈 |
[11:07] | Oh. and. raymond. you have to be careful about thermometers. | 雷蒙德 你要当心温度计 |
[11:10] | Especially the old-fashioned kind. | 尤其是老式的那种 |
[11:12] | I know. I know. ma. | 我知道的 妈 |
[11:13] | We had this problem with robbie because he has a big bottom… | 我们遇到过这个问题 因为罗比屁股太大 |
[11:16] | Okay. I know. bye. | 好啦 我知道 再见 |
[11:24] | Hey hey. you still up? | 你还醒着啊? |
[11:27] | – yeah. what are you running around for? – oh. no no. | -是啊 你跑个什么劲啊? -没有没有 |
[11:31] | No. I wasn’t running. sometimes I like to pretend I’m a cougar. | 我没跑 只是有时我把自己当成头美洲狮 |
[11:38] | I still can’t sleep because of this thing | 我因为跟你妈的事情 |
[11:42] | – with your mother. – oh. man. that stinks. | -睡不着 -哦 那个臭事 |
[11:44] | Can I help? are you thirsty? you want some wine? | 我能帮到你么? 你渴不渴? 要不要喝点小酒? |
[11:48] | She just sets me off. and then she leaves. | 她弄得我浑身冒火 然后就轻飘飘走了 |
[11:51] | But it stays with me. and I just get angrier and angrier. | 但我忘不了 我越想越生气 |
[11:54] | Well. there must be something you can do to relieve the tension. | 我想 应该有什么事能让你释放怒火 |
[11:57] | What could it be? | 该是什么事呢? |
[11:59] | You’re right. you know what? I should apologize. | 你是对的 我该去道歉 |
[12:02] | – oh! what? – yeah. | -哈 什么? -没错 |
[12:05] | I mean. it’s always this way. you know? | 总是这样的 你知道么? |
[12:06] | The sooner I accept the blame. the sooner all this will all go away. | 我越早承认过错 就越早解脱 |
[12:09] | And it’ll be better for everybody. | 这样对谁都好 |
[12:11] | – yeah? really? – yeah. | -真的? 真是这样? -没错 |
[12:13] | You don’t need me brooding around here all week. | 你也不用整个礼拜都听我牢骚 |
[12:15] | Hey. I’m the last person you should be worried about. | 嘿 你完全不必担心我 |
[12:17] | But. no. you’re right. you should go apologize. I’m sure you’re right. | 不过 也是 你该去道歉 |
[12:20] | Yes. in fact. I heard she’s sitting over there | 事实上 我听说她就坐在那 |
[12:23] | Waiting for you to apologize! | 坐那等你去道歉! |
[12:29] | What?! | 什么?! |
[12:31] | Well. yeah. because she knows you always do. | 是啊 因为她算好你每次都会道歉 |
[12:33] | No matter how wrong she is. but uh… | 不管她有多过分 但是… |
[12:36] | No. but you’re right. you shouldn’t let her happiness | 你是对的 你应该用你的高尚品格 |
[12:38] | Get in the way of your dignity. | 去换来她的得意 |
[12:40] | Oh. damn her! | 哈 去死吧! |
[12:42] | I’m not going over there! | 我绝不会过去! |
[12:44] | What? what is this? | 怎么啦? 怎么变成这样? |
[12:46] | If she thinks I’m coming over there. | 如果她觉得我会过去 |
[12:47] | She can sit there all smug till hell freezes over! | 那她就等着吧 等到地狱结冰那天 |
[12:50] | Whoa! this is a complete turnaround. | 怎么啦 大转变啊 |
[12:53] | Great. now I’m not gonna be able to sleep again. | 真好 那我又不用睡了 |
[12:55] | She is killing me! your mother’s killing me! | 她折磨死我了 你妈折磨死我了! |
[12:57] | Here here. I hate seeing you like this. | 来吧 我真不愿看到你这样 |
[12:59] | I really do. here. just relax. | 真的 来 放松 |
[13:01] | Relax. yeah yeah. | 放轻松 对了 |
[13:02] | God. | 天 |
[13:11] | – ow! – ooh. did I bite you? | -呃 -我咬你了? |
[13:13] | Yeah yeah. you did. | 是啊 你咬了 |
[13:33] | – good morning. raymond. – oh! good morning. | -早上好 雷蒙德 -哦 早上好 |
[13:36] | – how’s debra feeling? – oh. yeah. | -黛布拉怎么样啦? -哦 嗯 |
[13:39] | No. still sick. yeah. | 没 还病着呢 |
[13:42] | I think it’s. like. a three-day thing she’s got. | 我觉得她得了那种三天病 |
[13:45] | This is the beginning of day two. | 今天刚刚第二天 |
[13:47] | So maybe we’ll see you on day four. | 所以 第四天再见你吧 |
[13:52] | Well. she must be very sick. because she can’t even pick up her phone | 她一定是病的太重了 重到都不能打电话 |
[13:55] | – to thank me for apologizing. – what? | -来谢谢我的道歉 -什么? |
[13:57] | You told her I was apologizing last night. didn’t you? | 我昨晚来道歉 你跟她说了吧? |
[14:02] | Of course. yeah. yes. | 那当然 是的 |
[14:04] | It’s just she’s so sick. she fell asleep right after I told her. | 可是她病得太严重 我刚说完她就睡着了 |
[14:08] | – oh. is she that sick? – yeah. | -哦 她病得这么重啊? -是啊 |
[14:10] | Maybe I should check on her. where is she? | 要不我去看看她 她在哪里? |
[14:11] | No no no no. ma. you shouldn’t go. because you’re susceptible. | 不行 妈 你不能去 你是易感人群 |
[14:15] | You know what they say… children and the elderly. | 他们说了… 儿童和老人 |
[14:18] | It just… it affects them more. | 最容易感染 |
[14:20] | And we have to face facts… | 此外我们不得不承认… |
[14:22] | You are getting a little elderly. | 你有点年长了 |
[14:25] | – hey. – hey. | -好啊 -好 |
[14:27] | We’re going to the flea market. you guys wanna come with us? | 我们要去跳蚤市场 你们想一起吗? |
[14:29] | We can’t. debra’s sick. | 我们不能去 黛布拉病了 |
[14:31] | Really? she was fine yesterday. | 不会吧? 昨天她还好好的 |
[14:33] | Yeah. well. yesterday… | 是啊 昨天… |
[14:35] | If we could all go back. | 如果一切能倒回 |
[14:38] | Raymond told me she was so sick last night | 雷蒙德说 她昨晚病得很厉害 |
[14:40] | He wouldn’t even let me see her. | 他甚至不让我看她 |
[14:42] | Oh. he must’ve been tending to her. right. raymond? | 哦 因为他要照顾她 是不是啊 雷蒙德? |
[14:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:54] | Marie. where the hell are you running to? | 玛丽 见鬼的你在干嘛? |
[14:55] | – I didn’t even get breakfast! – so. ray? | -我还没吃早饭呢! -雷? |
[14:58] | What do you wanna do this morn… | 今天早上你想… |
[15:02] | Debra. you look well. | 黛布拉 你看起来挺好 |
[15:06] | – thank you. – shouldn’t you be in bed? | -谢谢 -你不是应该躺在床上么? |
[15:09] | – what are you talking about? – raymond said you’re sick. | -你这是什么意思? -雷蒙德说你病了 |
[15:12] | She was. you are. | 她是啊 你病了 |
[15:14] | Last night when I kissed your head. you had a fever. | 昨晚我亲你额头的时候 你发烧了 |
[15:16] | In fact. you could be delirious. | 事实上 你也许有点神志不清 |
[15:18] | This could all be a dream. you should go back to bed right now. | 这都是在做梦 你该回去床上躺着 |
[15:24] | Hey. nobody told me there was cake! | 哇 原来这里有蛋糕! |
[15:26] | I brought it over last night. | 我昨晚拿来的 |
[15:28] | – you were over here last night? – yes. | -昨晚你来过了? -是啊 |
[15:30] | Hey. all right! let’s have some of that cake! | 好吧! 我们来吃蛋糕! |
[15:33] | Let’s have some cake. | 吃蛋糕啦 |
[15:35] | I came over to apologize. I told raymond. | 我昨晚来道歉的 我跟雷蒙德说过啊 |
[15:38] | – what? – I thought she was being sarcastic. | -什么? -估计她在说反话 |
[15:44] | I wasn’t sarcastic. | 我没有说反话 |
[15:46] | I told you about that bacteria commercial. | 我说的那个细菌广告 |
[15:49] | And I was very sincere. | 我可是认真的 |
[15:51] | I even made debra a cake to say I’m sorry. | 我还做了个道歉蛋糕 |
[15:54] | Well. I don’t remember any of that! | 呃 我居然都不记得! |
[15:58] | So you didn’t tell her? | 那你没跟她说? |
[16:00] | Well. iook. I vaguely remember | 好像 我依稀记得 |
[16:03] | You said something about debra. but as far as an apology. | 你说黛布拉什么的 道歉什么 |
[16:06] | Iook. it certainly wasn’t clear… | 嗯 真的记不太清了 |
[16:08] | All right. iook. let’s just forget about it! | 好啦 就让我们忘了这些吧 |
[16:11] | Let’s just forget about it. let’s all have some cake | 都忘了吧 我们来吃蛋糕 |
[16:14] | That says “i’m sorry” on it. | 上面写着”对不起” |
[16:20] | That’s a great cake. ma. | 这蛋糕真不错 妈 |
[16:23] | Can’t wait to see raymond eat it. | 真想看看雷蒙德怎么吃下去 |
[16:30] | Is there anything you’d like to say. ray? | 你有什么要说的么 雷? |
[16:44] | Why didn’t you tell debra that I was going to apologize? | 你为什么不告诉黛布拉我来道歉的事? |
[16:48] | – honestly. for real? okay. – yeah. | -说真的? 好吧 -听着 |
[16:50] | Debra. you just weren’t ready to receive that message. | 黛布拉 那时你还没到时间去接受这个 |
[16:53] | Sometimes in life. | 有时候 生活中 |
[16:56] | Things gotta get a lot worse before they get better. | 在事情变好之前 反而是糟糕的 |
[16:59] | It’s just like shoes! | 就像鞋子! |
[17:01] | Sometimes when they’re new. they’re not so comfortable. | 有时候新鞋子很不舒服 |
[17:04] | But when you beat ’em up a little. then they’re great. | 但是穿久了 就很合适 |
[17:06] | It’s just like now. | 现在就是这个情况 |
[17:10] | That doesn’t even make any sense. raymond. | 牛头不对马嘴啊 雷蒙德 |
[17:13] | Not to you. because you buy your shoes | 你例外 因为你买鞋的地方 |
[17:15] | At the same place you get your wide-load pants. | 就是你买大臀部裤子的地方 |
[17:21] | – wait a minute. – no. this family can’t wait. amy! | -等等 -不行 这个家等不了 艾米! |
[17:26] | What does it matter what my method was? | 我的理论对不对有什么关系呢? |
[17:29] | What matters is that everything is fine now! | 重要的是现在没事了! |
[17:32] | And you know what? that’s what the cake should say. | 而且 这个蛋糕应该写上 |
[17:34] | “everybody’s fine”! | “大家都很好”! |
[17:53] | Marie. you came over to apologize last night? | 玛丽 你昨晚过来道歉么? |
[17:56] | I did. and I learned from the four ladies | 是啊 我跟那四位女士学的 |
[18:00] | That nothing is worth fighting over this way. | 其实没什么好吵的 |
[18:02] | And you’re right. if I have something to say. | 而且你说的对 如果我有话说 |
[18:04] | I should just come out with it or keep my mouth shut. | 要么大声说出来 要么嘴巴闭紧 |
[18:07] | Your mouth? | 你的嘴? |
[18:08] | That’s like trying to hold back a… | 那就像要阻止一个… |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. I was eating. | 不好意思 我在吃东西 |
[18:18] | Set me up again. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[18:28] | Wow. marie. that’s… | 哇 玛丽 这真是… |
[18:30] | Wow! that means so much to me. | 这对我太重要了 |
[18:33] | I… l’m so surprised. thank you. | 我… 我很惊讶 谢谢你 |
[18:36] | Yeah. that’s nice. everybody. let us eat cake. | 是啊 这可真贴心 各位 我们吃蛋糕吧 |
[18:40] | Wait a minute. ray. | 等等 雷 |
[18:41] | Why didn’t you tell me she came over to apologize. | 你怎么不告诉我她昨晚来过 |
[18:45] | Especially when you knew how angry I was? | 更何况你知道我那时有多生气 |
[18:50] | Hold on to something. | 有好戏看喽 |
[18:58] | I told you. | 我说过啦 |
[19:01] | You weren’t ready to receive it. | 你还没准备好 |
[19:03] | I needed to calm you down. | 我需要先让你冷静下来 |
[19:05] | Oh. you needed to calm me down. it’s more like you needed… | 哈 你要先让我冷静 看起来倒像是你要… |
[19:17] | Oh my god. | 哦天呐 |
[19:21] | You’re like a sex maniac! | 你是个性爱狂! |
[19:24] | What? | 什么? |
[19:26] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思我都不知道? |
[19:30] | He didn’t tell debra because he wanted to get sex? | 他没告诉黛布拉这事就因为他想做爱? |
[19:34] | Evil sex. | 邪恶的性爱 |
[19:38] | Evil. twisted. dirty sex. | 邪恶的 扭曲的 肮脏的性爱 |
[19:41] | No no! | 不是不是 |
[19:43] | I’m disappointed. raymond. | 我很失望 雷蒙德 |
[19:46] | You’re supposed to think of your mother before sex. | 你应该在做爱之前先想着妈妈 |
[19:54] | Oh. I know what he was doing. | 嘿 我知道他的目的 |
[19:58] | The action is always better | 当激情被点燃的时候 |
[19:59] | When there’s a little fire in the furnace. right. ray? | 那个动作总是好一点 |
[20:02] | No! no. that is so wrong. | 不是 不对 这么说是错的 |
[20:04] | Crazy old man! | 疯狂老头 |
[20:09] | Come on! why do you think I give this one such a hard time? | 不然我干嘛老惹她生气? |
[20:12] | When she’s steamed up. everything’s better. | 当她生气的时候 什么都好一点 |
[20:15] | I’ll tell you. the angry sex is good. | 告诉你 愤怒的性爱很好 |
[20:18] | But what I really love is the angry steak pizzaiola. | 但我更喜欢的是愤怒的牛肉披萨 |
[20:24] | – you’re a pig! – good! | -你是猪! -很好! |
[20:26] | Use that for the lasagna tonight. | 带着这个气做今晚的宽面条吧 |
[20:30] | Look. debra. this… | 瞧 黛布拉 那个… |
[20:37] | I told him. ma. you must always be sensitive | 我跟他说过 妈 你必须 |
[20:40] | To your wife’s emotions. | 时时顾及你妻子的感受 |
[20:42] | You. my boy… | 你 我的孩子 |
[20:44] | Are a girl. | 是个娘们 |
[20:53] | All right. | 行啦 |
[20:55] | You wouldn’t talk to me this morning. | 你早上不跟我讲话 |
[20:57] | You wouldn’t talk to me this afternoon. | 下午不跟我讲话 |
[20:59] | And you wouldn’t talk to me tonight. | 晚上也不跟我讲话 |
[21:00] | But there’s something I want to get off my chest. | 但是我有话说 |
[21:03] | And it doesn’t matter if you wanna hear it or not. | 我不管你想不想听 |
[21:05] | because I am gonna say it. | 反正我必须得说 |
[21:06] | Yes. I may have used your anger | 没错 我利用了你的愤怒 |
[21:09] | In a pleasurable way. | 用来制造快乐 |
[21:13] | But that pleasure was not just my own! | 但也不仅仅我快乐了 |
[21:16] | Huh? so if I use you. | 是不是? 所以我利用了你 |
[21:19] | You use me right back. lady! | 你反过来也利用我了 女士 |
[21:21] | Admit it. it was like therapy for you. | 承认吧 就好像是某种治疗 |
[21:24] | You used me like I was your therapist! | 你利用我来治疗你 |
[21:27] | Your physical therapist! | 你的生理上的治疗 |
[21:32] | So before you judge me. | 所以在你批评我前 |
[21:34] | You look yourself in the mirror without the makeup on! | 你该先摘下面具 照照镜子 |
[21:37] | That’s right! and you ask yourself. | 没错! 你问问你自己 |
[21:40] | “isn’t this what marriage is? | “婚姻不就是这样么? |
[21:42] | The mutual using of each other”! | 相互利用”! |
[21:45] | I think so! and let me tell you. | 就是这样! 让我告诉你 |
[21:48] | We will get past this unpleasantness as a couple | 我们该像对夫妇一样 就让它过去吧 |
[21:51] | If you will let me sleep here tomorrow. | 所以你明天应该让我睡这里 |