时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s to eat? | 有什么吃的吗? |
[00:03] | Oh. you couldn’t possibly be hungry. | 别说你还饿啊 |
[00:06] | You spent the whole p.t.a. meeting at the buffet table. | 整个家长会 你都在自助餐桌旁 |
[00:11] | And what is that on your shirt? | 你衣服上的是什么? |
[00:18] | Chocolate pudding. | 巧克力布丁 |
[00:22] | Want some? | 来点? |
[00:25] | By the way. you couldn’t wear | 另外 你就不能穿件像样点的衣服 |
[00:27] | A nicer shirt to the p.t.a. meeting? | 去出席家长会么? |
[00:29] | I don’t wanna get chocolate pudding on a nicer shirt. | 我可不想让布丁沾到好衣服上 |
[00:32] | You know. you don’t even care how you look. | 你好像根本不在意你穿什么 |
[00:35] | Or sound or act or smell. hello. | 包括听起来 看起来 或者闻起来 好啊 |
[00:39] | Deb. can we watch tv over here? | 黛布 我们能来这看电视么? |
[00:41] | Frank fell asleep | 佛兰克睡着了 |
[00:43] | With the remote tucked into his boxers. | 而且遥控器夹在了他短裤里 |
[00:49] | And then the channel changed so we got the hell out of there. | 然后突然频道换了 我们只好赶紧跑出来 |
[00:58] | Ray. what happened to your shirt? | 雷 你衣服怎么啦? |
[01:00] | Thank you. amy. | 谢谢关心 艾米 |
[01:01] | Ray. the p.t.a. meeting is here next week. | 雷 下周家长会就来这里了 |
[01:03] | And I’d appreciate it if you didn’t look like that. | 你要是看起来不这个样子 我会很感谢 |
[01:05] | – it’s a reflection on me. – oh. come on. | -我们是一起的 -嘿 别来了 |
[01:07] | No. I can’t imagine what people think | 真的 我都不敢去想 |
[01:09] | When we walk in someplace together. | 当我们走进去的时候 别人怎么看的 |
[01:10] | They’re thinking. “what a beautiful woman | 他们会想 |
[01:12] | With horribly impaired vision.” | 一朵鲜花插在牛粪上 |
[01:19] | What does amy hear? | 那艾米会听见什么? |
[01:21] | “look out. lady. it’s right behind you.” | “小心点 美女 有熊出没” |
[01:29] | All I’m saying. ray. | 我的意思是 雷 |
[01:30] | Is that when the p.t.a. is here next week. | 下周在这里举行家长会的时候 |
[01:32] | I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t wallow in your own filth. | 我希望你不要把自己搞的脏兮兮的 |
[01:35] | – ha ha. ’cause you’re a pig. – yeah. | -哈哈 因为你是猪 -是啊 |
[01:38] | Well. that’s all very funny considering what I heard | 这些都算有意思的了 比起我今晚 |
[01:41] | People say about how debra looks tonight. | 听到的人们议论黛布拉穿着的话 |
[01:42] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[01:45] | Nothing. I was standing by the buffet. | 没什么啊 我站在餐桌前的时候 |
[01:47] | I overheard one of the mothers say. | 不小心听到有个女的在说 |
[01:50] | “i wonder where the rest of her dress is.” | “不知道她那衣服的其他部分去哪了” |
[01:54] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:56] | The woman who’s always there… tall and skinny. | 那女的老在眼前晃… 高高的瘦瘦的 |
[01:59] | She was blocking the bean dip. | 她挡住了豆子酱 |
[02:04] | Liz sharpe? she complimented me on this dress. | 莉丝·夏普? 她说喜欢我的裙子啊 |
[02:07] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道自己在说什么 |
[02:09] | I’m just telling you what they were saying. | 我只是告诉你她们都在说什么 |
[02:10] | What “they”? was there somebody else? | “她们”? 还有谁? |
[02:13] | She said that. and then the other woman said. | 她说完 然后还有一个女人说 |
[02:15] | “yeah. that dress makes her look…” | “是啊 这衣服让她看起来…” |
[02:21] | What? | 怎么样? |
[02:23] | “…trampy.” | “…很轻浮” |
[02:27] | Trampy? | 轻浮? |
[02:28] | L… why would they say that? | 她们为什么这么说? |
[02:31] | Oh. that’s ridiculous. that dress looks fantastic. | 太可笑了 这衣服看起来非常好 |
[02:33] | You have a great body and you’re not afraid to show it. | 你有个好身材 而且你也不怕露 |
[02:48] | …is what I think amy is thinking. | …我帮艾米说的 |
[02:53] | Right. hot stuff? | 是不是啊 辣妹? |
[02:58] | Deb. don’t pay any attention to those women. | 黛布 别理那些女人 |
[03:01] | They’re just jealous. | 她们妒忌而已 |
[03:02] | They wish they had the courage to wear | 她们巴不得自己也有勇气 |
[03:05] | What the kids today are wearing… | 穿这种当今年轻人的衣服… |
[03:09] | You know. at our age. | 我是说 我们这把年纪 |
[03:15] | Thanks. amy. | 谢谢你 艾米 |
[03:16] | Okay. well. you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna call it a night. | 时间也不早了 |
[03:21] | Oh. wow. | 哦 天 |
[03:23] | I didn’t want her to feel horrible. | 我不愿看到她受折磨 |
[03:25] | Nice going. amy. | 你的安慰不错 艾米 |
[03:30] | I did not mean that the way it sounded. | 我不是那个意思 |
[03:32] | I meant it as a compliment. | 我的意思是赞扬 |
[03:34] | She’s adorable. everybody thinks that. | 她很可爱啊 人人都这么想 |
[03:36] | Isn’t she adorable. robert? | 她不可爱么 罗伯特? |
[03:52] | Do you have any rubbing alcohol? I got the remote from dad. | 你这有没有酒精? 这个遥控器我拿出来了 |
[03:56] | Don’t don’t. aw. | 不要 不要 喂 |
[03:57] | Come on. now we gotta throw away the table. | 好吧 现在我们得扔掉这桌子了 |
[04:05] | How’s deb doing? she seemed pretty upset. | 黛布怎么样了? 她那时很沮丧啊 |
[04:08] | Yeah. she was actually moping around all morning. | 是啊 整个上午她都闷闷不乐 |
[04:11] | That’s too bad. amy’s gonna come over later to apologize. | 真糟糕 艾米等下想过来道歉 |
[04:14] | She felt terrible for what she said. | 她对昨天说的话很内疚 |
[04:16] | I shouldn’t even have mentioned it in the first place. | 我根本就不该提 |
[04:18] | You were probably right to do it. | 我想你也没错 |
[04:20] | You don’t want deb to think that these people are her friends. | 你只是想让黛布认清那些人而已 |
[04:22] | She should know the truth. | 她应该知道真相的 |
[04:29] | The truth… | 真…相 |
[04:41] | What? | 干嘛? |
[04:42] | All right. listen. | 唉 听着 |
[04:44] | You know… you know. uh. liz… whatever her name is | 你瞧 那个… 莉丝… 还是什么的 |
[04:48] | And those other women… what they said? | 还有另外的女人说的话… |
[04:51] | I made it up. | 都是我编的 |
[04:58] | You made it up? | 你编的? |
[05:00] | Yeah. and I feel kind of bad. | 嗯 我现在觉得不好意思了 |
[05:06] | “kind of bad”? you should be in jail. | “不好意思”? 你应该被关监狱 |
[05:09] | Why… why would you even do that? | 为什么… 你为什么要这么做? |
[05:11] | I don’t know. I lie. I guess. | 我也不知道 我撒谎了吧 我想 |
[05:15] | Debra was just getting on me about being a slob. | 黛布拉把我说得像个邋遢鬼 |
[05:18] | And she was dressed all. “look at this. iook at that. iook at this”. | 她却光鲜亮丽的 “看这里 看这里” |
[05:22] | You know that little part in your brain | 你知道有时候 |
[05:24] | That doesn’t think things all the way through? | 我们的脑子突然会短路 |
[05:27] | That’s not the little part of your brain. | 你没脑子怎么短路 |
[05:34] | – you gotta tell her. raymond. – I know. | -你必须告诉她 雷蒙德 -我知道 |
[05:36] | I’m just waiting for the right moment. that’s all. | 我只是在等合适的时机而已 |
[05:55] | Hey. deb. | 好啊 黛布 |
[05:57] | Looking good. | 看起来好极了 |
[06:09] | Hey. you’re dressed kind of casual | 你穿的挺休闲啊 |
[06:12] | Even for chilling out. | 能让你放松 |
[06:16] | At least I’m dressed age-appropriately. | 至少我穿的合年纪 |
[06:20] | Yeah. listen. | 是啊 瞧 |
[06:23] | About that… | 关于那个… |
[06:27] | Amy feels bad. | 艾米很内疚 |
[06:30] | I know she didn’t mean to hurt my feelings. | 我知道她不是有意伤害我的 |
[06:33] | Look. I probably shouldn’t be wearing a dress like that. | 或者 我是不该穿成那样 |
[06:36] | I’ve worn it so many times. | 那衣服我穿过好多次了 |
[06:37] | I can only imagine how many other people think I look trampy. | 不敢想象多少人认为我轻浮 |
[06:40] | They don’t think that. trust me. | 他们没有那个想法 相信我 |
[06:44] | And your mother’s made her share of comments over the years. | 你妈也一直在说三道四 |
[06:48] | I’ve always just dismissed them because she’s… | 可是我一直没去理她 因为她… |
[06:51] | You know. horrible. but… | 她就是一个讨厌鬼 但是… |
[06:56] | Maybe she’s right. | 可能她是对的 |
[06:58] | When you think about it. | 当你这么想的时候 |
[06:59] | She’s only saying what everybody else has been thinking. | 她只是说了出来 |
[07:02] | I’m just a middle-aged woman who’s fooling herself. | 我只是一个自欺欺人的黄脸婆 |
[07:07] | Look. deb. I gotta tell you something… | 黛布 我有点事要告诉你… |
[07:08] | What really bugs me is that word “trampy.” | 让我最郁闷的是”轻浮”这词 |
[07:11] | I mean. I know that dress is a little low-cut. but “trampy”? | 我知道那衣服领子开得是有点深 可是”轻浮”? |
[07:15] | It’s like they’re going out of their way to insult me. | 她们都排着队来羞辱我 |
[07:18] | What is with these women? don’t they have bigger issues? | 那些女人怎么搞的? 就没有大事去关心? |
[07:21] | How about saying it to my face instead of going behind my back? | 而且为什么要背地里说我? |
[07:25] | That is so damn underhanded. what kind of a person does that? | 见鬼的什么秘密活动 什么人呐 |
[07:27] | – I hate them. – I know. | -我讨厌她们 -我知道 |
[07:32] | Who are they to judge you? they’re jealous. | 她们凭什么说你啊? 她们只是嫉妒 |
[07:34] | Did you see that liz sharpe the other night? | 你看到那次莉丝的身材了么? |
[07:38] | She’d only want your dress if it was deep-fried | 若是她穿 她保证希望那裙子是 |
[07:40] | And covered in sprinkles. | 深度油炸的 撒糖霜的 |
[07:49] | Liz is pretty skinny. | 莉丝很瘦啊 |
[07:50] | – she’s a cow. – you think? | -她是头母牛 -你这么觉得? |
[07:54] | That’s a cow. | 母牛 |
[07:55] | So you shouldn’t let those women get you down. | 所以你不该被那些女人影响 |
[07:58] | They’re just a bunch of uptight. catty hausfraus | 她们才是一群更年期中的恶心的黄脸婆 |
[08:02] | Who only get exercise when they wrestle ham from each other. | 她们就把挖苦当成消遣了 |
[08:12] | I can’t believe they’re gonna be over here next week. | 我不敢想她们下周要来这里 |
[08:15] | You know what? I say we don’t even let them in this house. | 要不这样 我们不让他们进门 |
[08:18] | I say no p.t.a. meeting. | 要我说别办什么家长会了 |
[08:20] | – in fact. we should switch schools. – oh… | -事实上 我们应该换学校 -哦… |
[08:23] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说傻话 |
[08:24] | You’re right. who cares what they think? | 你说的对 谁管她们怎么想的? |
[08:26] | It’s good you don’t care what they think. | 太好了你不管她们了 |
[08:29] | I don’t care. | 没所谓 |
[08:30] | If you don’t care. then I don’t care. | 如果你不在乎 我也不在乎 |
[08:34] | Thanks. ray. | 谢谢你 雷 |
[08:36] | It’s okay. I’m… | 嗯 我… |
[08:38] | I’m there for you. | 我支持你 |
[08:48] | I like you covered in chips. | 我喜欢吃你身上的薯片 |
[08:57] | Hi. ray. you look nice. | 好啊 雷 你看起来很棒啊 |
[08:59] | Are you going someplace after this? | 你等下还有地方去么? |
[09:00] | No. this is what I wear when I’m knocking around the house. | 没有啊 我在家时都是这么穿的 |
[09:05] | Ah. shrimp. | 哈 虾 |
[09:07] | Good ol’ shrimp. | 美妙的大虾 |
[09:44] | Anybody have some club soda? | 谁有苏打水吗 |
[09:46] | I can’t let debra see me like this. | 我不能让黛布拉看到我这样 |
[09:52] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[09:53] | Is everybody here? should we get the meeting started? | 大家都在了吧? 家长会开始吧? |
[10:08] | Does anybody else need anything to eat or drink? | 有谁要要点什么吃的或者喝的? |
[10:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[10:15] | Nothing. you have a little cocktail sauce on your shirt. | 没什么啊 你衬衣上有点调料酱 |
[10:18] | At least I have a shirt. | 最起码我穿了衬衣 |
[10:22] | Liz… | 莉丝… |
[10:23] | Would you like to start off with the fundraiser for the library? | 要不你先说说那个图书馆筹集的事? |
[10:33] | L… I was… just gonna say that the… | 我… 那个… 正要说… |
[10:38] | …book donations from the junior college might be delayed. | …低年级学生学生捐书的事 可能要延期 |
[10:41] | Hmm. you seem a little distracted. liz. | 唔 你看起来有点慌乱啊 莉丝 |
[10:43] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧? |
[10:45] | L… I don’t know what you’re talking about. debra. | 呃… 我不知道你什么意思 黛布拉 |
[10:48] | Oh. ray told me everything. | 雷什么都告诉我了 |
[10:50] | Enough of the chitchat. so where are we on these book things? | 别再闲聊了 所以现在书的事怎么说? |
[10:54] | This is the first I’m hearing of any delay. | 我第一次听到有延迟 |
[10:57] | And this is total bull. and it is an outrage. | 这算什么 这简直让人出离愤怒 |
[11:00] | And I’m not a big fan of books. but the kids should have them. damn it. | 我不爱看书 可是孩子们应该看 真见鬼 |
[11:04] | Frank. you’re the one who broke the tv. | 佛兰克 是你把电视弄坏了 |
[11:20] | We’re having a p.t.a. meeting. can I help you with something? | 我们在进行家长会 有事吗? |
[11:26] | Yes. we’d like to join the p.t.a. | 是的 我们也想加入家长会 |
[11:40] | Debra… | 黛布拉… |
[11:41] | Why on earth are you dressed that way? | 你怎么会穿成这样? |
[11:44] | Trust me. marie. I know what I’m doing. | 玛丽 我知道我在干嘛 |
[11:47] | Do you? | 真的? |
[11:49] | Do you know you’re in front of people? | 你知道这是大庭广众吗? |
[11:52] | All right. what are you guys doing here? | 好吧 你们来干嘛? |
[11:55] | I lost the remote. | 我弄丢了遥控器 |
[11:57] | So dad threw his shoe at the tv and broke it. | 所以爸朝电视扔鞋 电视机坏了 |
[12:00] | It’s okay. I like this show. | 没关系 我喜欢这边的戏 |
[12:05] | Everyone. I think we should go. | 各位 我们该走啦 |
[12:07] | Okay. well. thanks for coming over. | 好的 谢谢你们能来 |
[12:10] | We should do this again. | 下次再来啊 |
[12:12] | Oh. I’ll see you at the church picnic. | 哦 下次教会野餐再见 |
[12:15] | Next time we’ll all dress like pirates. | 下次我们会扮海盗 |
[12:21] | You know. you don’t have to be embarrassed. ray. | 雷 你不用感到难堪 |
[12:23] | After what they said. I don’t care. | 既然她们那么说 我也不在乎了 |
[12:25] | What did “they” say? | “她们”说了什么? |
[12:27] | You know. | 你知道的啊 |
[12:29] | Robert. “they” said that debra dresses a little trampy. | 罗伯特 “她们”说黛布拉看起来有点轻浮 |
[12:33] | I think “they” were being kind. | 我想”她们”还是很客气了 |
[12:40] | Marie. I only wore this to make a point. | 玛丽 我这么穿是为了证明一点 |
[12:44] | Got it. | 了解了 |
[12:50] | Debra. I’m not going to lecture you on decorum | 黛布拉 我不想跟你说礼仪廉耻 |
[12:54] | Because I believe you won’t listen to me. but I really… | 因为我相信你不会听 可是我真的… |
[12:56] | Marie. you’re not gonna make me feel bad. | 玛丽 你说什么我都不在乎 |
[12:59] | I like the way I dress. and. by the way. so does your son. | 我喜欢这么穿 而且 你儿子也喜欢 |
[13:02] | That’s right. | 这话没错 |
[13:20] | I meant raymond. | 我是说雷蒙德 |
[13:22] | I mean. when he heard what those women said about me. | 当他听到那些女人说我的时候 |
[13:25] | He was really mad. right. ray? | 他很气愤 对吧 雷? |
[13:28] | Listen. deb… | 瞧 黛布… |
[13:30] | I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying | 你可能有点误会我的话了 |
[13:33] | When I told you about what those women said. | 我说的那些女人的话 |
[13:35] | How did I misunderstand? | 怎么误会了? |
[13:37] | You believed me. | 你相信了我 |
[13:46] | What? | 什么? |
[13:48] | I made it up. | 都是我编的 |
[13:51] | You made it up? | 你编的? |
[13:53] | You mean they never called me trampy? | 你是说她们从没说过我轻浮? |
[13:55] | No. they did not. | 没有 她们没有 |
[13:58] | That’s the good news. you have nice friends at the p.t.a. | 好消息啊 家长会那些人对你都很好 |
[14:02] | You mean I used to! | 你是在说曾经吧! |
[14:04] | Oh my god. iook at me! | 天呐 看看我! |
[14:06] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[14:07] | Ray. how could you do this to me?! | 雷 你怎么能这样对我?! |
[14:10] | I think he had a very good reason. | 我想他的理由充足 |
[14:12] | You asked him to wear a clean shirt. | 你叫他穿件干净点的衬衣 |
[14:14] | And he told you everyone thinks you’re a tramp. | 他告诉你人人都觉得你很轻浮 |
[14:21] | Excuse me. but… | 不好意思 可是… |
[14:23] | A tramp can be a lovable character who rides the rails. | 轻浮也可能是好的啊 如果在水里的话 |
[14:29] | I cannot believe you. ray! | 真难以置信 雷! |
[14:33] | Did you realize how horrible | 你知不知道你 |
[14:35] | You made debra feel about herself? | 你让黛布拉多难受? |
[14:37] | Just because you didn’t want to admit that you’re a… | 只是因为你无法接受自己就是个… |
[14:40] | Sloppy guy. | 邋遢鬼 |
[14:44] | What are you… you’re the one who said | 你怎么回事… 不是你还说 |
[14:46] | At her age she should be dressing like | 她的年纪就该穿得好像 |
[14:48] | She’s pushing a walker on her way to bingo. | 撑着助步器去宾果游戏(老年人爱玩的赌博游戏)的人一样 |
[14:50] | I never said that. | 我没那样说过 |
[14:52] | You said exactly that. amy! | 你就是这么说的 艾米! |
[15:00] | Now listen. deb… | 听着 黛布… |
[15:01] | I may have said those things. | 我可能说了点什么 |
[15:03] | But I didn’t think you’d come walking down like. uh uh uh… | 但我没想到你会穿成这样出来 就像… |
[15:06] | – sidewalk sally? – yes. | -暴露狂? -没错 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:14] | Why? why’d you do that? | 为什么? 你为什么要这么做? |
[15:16] | Because you made me think they hated the way I dressed. | 你让我以为她们很讨厌我的穿着 |
[15:19] | Just because they didn’t say it doesn’t mean they don’t think it. | 她们没说而已 不代表她们没想 |
[15:21] | I think maybe you have a problem with the way I dress. | 我想对我穿着有意见的是你吧 |
[15:23] | Maybe I do! | 可能就是我! |
[15:27] | Well. why didn’t you me instead of pretending | 那你干嘛不直说 要假装是 |
[15:29] | It was the p.t. a? | 是家长会的人? |
[15:31] | Because I thought it would mean more coming from them. | 我以为要是她们说出来会更有力 |
[15:37] | Debra. I must say that in this instance | 黛布拉 就这情况下 |
[15:39] | Raymond’s absolutely right about your wardrobe. | 雷蒙德对你的看法是完全正确的 |
[15:42] | Marie. you know this is not something | 玛丽 你知道我平时不这么穿的 |
[15:44] | I would normally wear. | 我平时穿得要合适多了 |
[15:46] | I see no difference between this | 我没觉得这跟你其他衣服 |
[15:48] | And all your other outfits. | 有什么不同 |
[15:49] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[15:51] | What about that red dress of yours? | 比如那条红色的裙子 |
[15:53] | What red dress? | 哪条红色的裙子? |
[15:55] | The one with the open back. | 那条露背的 |
[15:56] | You wore it to mom and dad’s anniversary. | 你穿着它出席爸妈的结婚纪念日 |
[16:08] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[16:10] | What was I wearing at your parents’ anniversary? | 你爸妈的纪念日 我穿的是什么? |
[16:14] | You… were… | 你…穿着… |
[16:16] | Ravishing | 很吸引的 |
[16:19] | In a very lovely spring ensemble. | 像春天般美好 |
[16:30] | Can I just say one thing. debra? | 我能说句话么 黛布拉? |
[16:32] | I say she can’t. | 我说她不能 |
[16:36] | Time arrives in a woman’s life | 时光带走了女人的青春 |
[16:38] | When she still can show her body off | 虽然她还有身材穿 |
[16:40] | But she shouldn’t. | 但是她不应该再那样 |
[16:42] | It’s just not becoming of a lady. | 淑女不应该那样 |
[16:45] | I say that for every year you’re over 40. | 你过40后每一年 |
[16:49] | You should add an inch to the hemline of your dress. | 你应该让你的裙摆长一寸 |
[16:53] | Then you should be dragging around a persian rug. | 那你现在就该裹得像个穆斯林女人 |
[17:08] | We’re not talking about me. we’re talking about debra | 我们不是在说我 我们在说黛布拉 |
[17:11] | Who doesn’t realize that she’s crossed the line of decency. | 我们谁不认为她穿的有点不像样了啊? |
[17:14] | Oh. you think this is indecent? | 你觉得这个不像样? |
[17:17] | I’ll show you indecent. | 我给你看看什么叫不像样 |
[17:18] | Gee. it’s a little warm in my house. | 唔 这屋子有点热 |
[17:20] | I don’t think I feel like wearing a top anymore. | 我还是把上衣脱了吧 |
[17:24] | Oh! frank. we’re leaving! | 佛兰克 我们走吧! |
[17:26] | Debra has a serious problem. | 黛布拉问题很严重了 |
[17:29] | Then let’s help her. | 那让我们帮帮她啊 |
[17:38] | Yeah. we should probably all go. | 是啊 我们还是都走吧 |
[17:40] | This is a private matter between ray and debra. | 这是雷和黛布拉之间的私事 |
[17:43] | Come on. robert. | 走了 罗伯特 |
[17:44] | Yes. this has suddenly taken a very ugly turn. | 是啊 这事突然变的难以收拾了 |
[17:47] | And i. for one. do not want to see what happens next. | 作为我 不愿看到等下会发生什么 |
[18:05] | Wow. that was… | 哈 那真是… |
[18:07] | That was great. | 真是太好了 |
[18:09] | You scared them away with your peep-show threat. | 你把他们都吓跑了 |
[18:13] | All right. we gotta remember that move. | 真好 我们得记住怎么做的 |
[18:19] | All right. listen… | 好啦 听着… |
[18:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:24] | You… you always say that when we walk in a place together. | 你… 你总说 当我们一起的时候 |
[18:28] | The way I dress is a reflection on you. | 我的穿着也会影响你 |
[18:30] | Well… well. it works the other way too. right? | 那么 反过来也一样 是不是? |
[18:33] | What is wrong with how I dress? | 我穿的怎么啦? |
[18:36] | I don’t know. it… | 我不知道 就… |
[18:38] | It’s like you’re advertising something that’s not for sale. | 就像你在给什么非卖品做广告 |
[18:41] | What. because you own me? | 什么 因为我是属于你的? |
[18:43] | Yeah. no. | 没错 不 |
[18:45] | Well… | 那个… |
[18:47] | I own you and you own me. that’s marriage. | 我拥有你 你拥有我 这就是婚姻 |
[18:49] | It’s not my fault you made a bad deal. | 可能你亏了 但也不是我的错啊 |
[18:55] | So what. you want me to go out | 所以呢 你希望我出去的时候 |
[18:57] | – in a parka and snow pants? – no. | -裹着风衣 穿着棉裤? -不是 |
[19:00] | You want me to look good. but not too good? | 你想让我看起来好点 但不能太好? |
[19:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:03] | Come on. wait. iook at you. | 看看你自己啊 |
[19:05] | You’re… you’re sexy. | 你… 你还是很性感 |
[19:07] | Yeah. I could put on some finer clothes | 我呢 就算穿好点的衣服 |
[19:10] | And… and maybe not wear so much food. | 衣服上不沾上吃的 |
[19:12] | But I’m still gonna be this. | 可是我还是就那样 |
[19:15] | You know. when we were going out. | 曾经当我们一起出去的时候 |
[19:17] | People would say. “what’s that hot girl | 人们会说 “那个辣妹 |
[19:19] | Doing with that nose with sneakers?” | 怎么跟个大鼻子邋遢鬼一起?” |
[19:23] | And… and here we are 15 years later. | 现在 15年过去了 |
[19:25] | And I’m still the same ol’ guy and you’re | 我还是那个邋遢鬼 你还是 |
[19:28] | Dressing all hot and looking all great. | 穿的很辣 看起来很好 |
[19:31] | What are you looking for. somebody in your own league? | 你想干嘛 找个你这样的同盟么? |
[19:35] | Do you really think I’m looking? | 你真的觉得我想找别人? |
[19:37] | What am I supposed to think when you go out dressed like wonder woman? | 你每次出门都穿的跟神奇女郎似的 你以为我怎么想? |
[19:42] | I dress the way I dress because I am a housewife. | 我这么穿是因为我是个家庭主妇 |
[19:46] | Which is great and I love that. | 而我也很乐意当 |
[19:48] | But I don’t always want to dress like a housewife. | 但我也不想自己老是穿得像个家庭主妇 |
[19:52] | That has nothing to do with me wanting to get away from you… | 这根本不是我想离开你… |
[19:56] | Most of the time. | 大部分时候是这样 |
[19:58] | And you can put yourself down all you want. | 而且如果你好好打扮一下 |
[20:01] | But you are very good-looking. | 你看起来也很棒啊 |
[20:02] | – oh. shut up. – no. | -别开玩笑啦 -真的 |
[20:05] | It’s true. | 我说的是真的 |
[20:07] | In fact. you are better looking now | 比如我刚认识你的时候 |
[20:09] | Than you were when I met you. | 比你现在帅多了 |
[20:11] | It’s not fair. you get distinguished and handsome. | 这不公平 你又高贵 又英俊 |
[20:14] | And I have to worry about the day I get out of bed | 我却要担心 某天起床 |
[20:16] | And everything hits the floor. | 地心引力让我什么都垂下去了 |
[20:20] | You got a couple of years left before that’s gonna happen. | 这个还要几年才会发生呢 |
[20:24] | Well. I guess that’s a compliment. | 这话我就当是赞扬了 |
[20:26] | I’ll take it. I’ll take any compliment. | 谢谢你 谢谢所有的赞扬 |
[20:28] | You know. sometimes people say nice things | 有时 人们会说 |
[20:31] | About the way I dress. and I guess I like that. | 我穿得很好看 我很喜欢听啊 |
[20:34] | Well. yeah. but… | 嗯 那个 呃… |
[20:36] | Who’s saying nice things to you? | 谁对你说的? |
[20:39] | Just… people. | 就是 大家啊 |
[20:40] | But a lot of times I never get that | 不过通常 |
[20:43] | From you. | 不会是你 |
[20:45] | You know I think you’re hot. | 我一直觉得你很性感 |
[20:48] | Yes. I know when I go to bed and turn off my light | 是的 当我上了床 关了灯的时候 |
[20:51] | I will get mauled. | 我会被咸猪手袭击 |
[21:00] | It would be nice to hear it with words sometimes | 如果你能用言语表达出来 |
[21:04] | During the day… | 在白天的时候… |
[21:08] | When I have clothes on. | 我还穿着衣服的时候 |
[21:12] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你知不知道我在说什么? |
[21:15] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry I did what I did. | 对不起我那样对你 |
[21:19] | And that now we really have to switch schools… | 不过现在我们真的得换学校了… |
[21:24] | Madame booby. | 大波小妞 |
[21:33] | I’m going to go change. | 我去换掉 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:43] | Hey. uh. you might need help getting out of that. | 嘿 你需要个帮手帮你脱吧 |
[21:46] | That’s pretty tight. | 那很紧 |