时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – hey. cutie. – what? | -你好 小可爱 -什么? |
[00:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:10] | You’re just cute. | 就是可爱 |
[00:15] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[00:19] | Okay. I screwed up. | 好吧 我把事搞砸了 |
[00:21] | You know how my mom is coming for thanksgiving? | 知道我妈感恩节要来吧? |
[00:24] | – yeah. – well. last night I sort of… | -嗯 -昨晚我不小心… |
[00:28] | Invited my father too. | 也请我爸来了 |
[00:30] | What are you doing? they’re divorced. | 你都干了什么? 他们已经离婚了 |
[00:33] | You can’t invite them to the same place anymore. | 你不能再同时邀请他们去一个地方 |
[00:35] | They legally agreed to not like each other. | 法律都同意他们不再喜欢彼此了 |
[00:39] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[00:42] | He told me he was gonna be in madagascar for thanksgiving. | 他跟我说准备去马达加斯加过感恩节 |
[00:45] | So just to be nice. you know. I said. “oh. it’s too bad | 出于客套 我说”噢 太遗憾了” |
[00:48] | You can’t come too. we’re gonna miss you.” and then last night. | “你不能来 我们会想你的” 结果昨晚 |
[00:51] | He called and said he put the whole trip off and he’s coming. | 他电话来说他推迟了行程来我们这 |
[00:53] | Oh. why are you nice?! | 你为什么要客套下? |
[00:56] | I know. but your mom said that my mom can stay at your house. | 我知道 你妈说可以让我妈睡她家 |
[01:00] | And the kids’ll stay in one room. | 孩子们睡一个房间 |
[01:01] | My dad’ll take our room… | 我爸就睡我们的房间… |
[01:03] | Whoa. you gave your dad my bed? | 你让你爸睡我的床? |
[01:06] | The man sleeps naked and spoons the pillow. | 那个又裸睡又夹枕头的男人? |
[01:13] | I’ll get the pillow outta there. | 我会把枕头拿出来的 |
[01:16] | Get the man outta there. | 把那人也弄出来 |
[01:19] | He’s got a bad back. he needs the firm mattress. | 他背不好 得睡硬床 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry. ray. what can I do? look. they’re coming. | 抱歉 雷 我能怎样呢? 他们就要来了 |
[01:27] | And we just have to both suffer through it. | 我俩只有共度难关了 |
[01:29] | Yeah. by “we” you mean me and my pillow. | 是 “我们”就是”我”还有”我的枕头” |
[01:32] | And by the way. | 还有 |
[01:34] | You knew about this last night. and all I get is. “hey. cutie”? | 你昨晚就计划好这些 我所得到就只是”你个小可爱”? |
[01:37] | What do you want? | 那你想怎样? |
[01:45] | Yeah. I’m just saying. this took five minutes. that takes three. | 我是说 你策划这些花了五分钟 但那个只需用三分钟 |
[01:57] | So. r-r-raymond… | 那 雷雷蒙德 |
[02:00] | How’s everything in el mundo | 在世界报干得咋样? |
[02:03] | De los deportes? | 体育版? |
[02:07] | What? | 什么? |
[02:09] | The world of the sports. | 体育世界 |
[02:11] | Ha. good. it’s good. good. | 对 不错 对 |
[02:15] | Okay. I’m gonna go | 好 我得去 |
[02:18] | Help the el wife-o el… | 帮我老婆… 呃… 她… |
[02:25] | What are you doing? don’t leave me like that. | 你在做什么? 你可不能把我那样丢那 |
[02:28] | It’s going well. huh? | 都还顺利吧? |
[02:29] | I thought it was gonna be tense. but it’s not tense. | 本以为会很紧张 结果没有 |
[02:31] | I was a little bit nervous. but I think I’m fine. | 我刚有点担心了 但现在好了 |
[02:34] | Yeah. you’re doing fine. | 嗯 你干得不错 |
[02:36] | Yeah. well. I’m glad it worked out this way with both of them being here. | 对 我很高兴爸妈都能这样待在这 |
[02:38] | – I think it’s gonna be fun. – get my pillow. | -我想会很有意思的 -把我枕头弄出来 |
[02:42] | You got anything in here I can poison myself with? | 你有什么可以让我毒死自己的玩意没? |
[02:47] | Listen. I know I’m big. but where can I hide? | 我知道我长的巨大 但是有什么地方让我藏不? |
[02:56] | This stinks. | 太讨厌了 |
[02:58] | I thought those two were gonna duke it out all weekend. | 这俩家伙是要在这耗完周末吧 |
[03:00] | Uh. nope. they get along great. | 不 他们还比较好相处啊 |
[03:02] | I say they’re faking it. | 我意思是他俩装出来的 |
[03:04] | If I weren’t loving these chips so much. | 要不是看在这薯片的份上 |
[03:06] | I’d go back in and poke a few holes | 我早过去给那对矫情的”好合好散” |
[03:08] | In their phony happy-divorce crap. | 一人捅几个窟窿 |
[03:13] | What am I saying? I can do both. | 我在说啥傻话? 我可以两样都干啊 |
[03:16] | No no no. dad. come on. | 不不不 爸 别这样 |
[03:18] | Look. I already lost my bed. I don’t need an angry wife. | 床我已经没了 暴怒的老婆我不需要 |
[03:20] | So please. do me a favor… don’t be horrible today. | 所以求你了 帮帮我 今天收敛些 |
[03:23] | It’s my thanksgiving too. | 我也要过感恩节啊 |
[03:27] | Listen. ray’s right. dad. okay? | 爸 雷是对的 好吧? |
[03:29] | Don’t cause any trouble… | 别惹麻烦… |
[03:31] | Unless it’ll get the mean outta your system. | 除非能你能彻底发泄完的话 |
[03:35] | And then you can be extra nice tomorrow | 明天艾米爸妈来的时候 |
[03:37] | When amy’s parents come. | 你就可以很友好了 |
[03:41] | I can’t predict these things. | 这我保证不了 |
[03:47] | What was that. huh? what are you doing telling him to be mean today? | 你什么意思? 为什么让他今天随便耍横? |
[03:50] | Hey. listen. I still have a chance with amy’s parents. | 听着 你这家算是完了 但是 |
[03:52] | Your family’s already shot to hell. | 我还有跟艾米父母处好的机会 |
[03:56] | Gosh. daddy. | 哎呀 爹地 |
[03:58] | Madagascar sounds great. | 马达加斯加听起来很不错 |
[04:00] | I’ve been dying to go. | 我一直非常想去那 |
[04:02] | Well. seeing as how you two are so chummy. | 你俩真是心有灵犀嘛 |
[04:04] | Maybe Warren’ll take you with him. | 沃伦说不定会带你去的 |
[04:07] | No. thank you. no more traveling with Warren. | 不 谢了 再也不跟沃伦旅游了 |
[04:11] | He spends all of his time looking at his tip conversion chart. | 他老是看他的小费折算表 |
[04:18] | You two took some amazing trips together. | 你俩有过很多惊人之旅啊 |
[04:20] | Yeah. that sounds peachy. | 听起来有点色色的 |
[04:24] | Warren. what about al. al. the ladies’ pal? | 沃伦 那个”女士之金币”你是怎么解决的? |
[04:27] | – dad. – what’s that. frank? | -爸 -什么意思? 弗兰克 |
[04:29] | “al e. mony.” | “赡养费” |
[04:37] | That’s gotta be a big bite outta your ass. huh? | 结结实实的一次大放血吧 哈? |
[04:42] | That’s enough. | 够啦 |
[04:45] | Yeah. frank. why are you being so…? | 是啊 弗兰克 你怎么那么… |
[04:47] | Shh. mean tonight. nice tomorrow. | 嘘 今天讨厌 明天友好 |
[04:56] | It’s okay. deb. | 没什么 黛布 |
[04:58] | Frank knows that your mother and I have reached a point | 弗兰克知道我和你妈有个共识 |
[05:01] | Where we can laugh about our divorce. | 让我们可以笑对我们的离婚 |
[05:03] | That’s right. we’re fine with it. | 对 我们不在乎那个 |
[05:05] | I just think it’s wonderful that you two are able | 我刚才在想你俩能够 |
[05:09] | To focus on the positive and not waste any time | 在这个问题上这么积极 而不是浪费时间 |
[05:12] | Worrying about eternal damnation. | 担忧无尽的诅咒 |
[05:14] | Ma! | 妈! |
[05:23] | Why don’t we call it a night? | 要不就晚安了吧 |
[05:24] | I have a lot to get ready for tomorrow’s dinner. | 明天的晚餐还有好多要准备 |
[05:27] | Yes. and I should work on my just-in-case turkey. | 对 我还得弄我的备用火鸡 |
[05:34] | All right. good night. everybody. | 好吧 晚安 各位 |
[05:36] | Debra. I’ll see you in the morning. | 黛布 明早见 |
[05:39] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:40] | – get the mean out of your system? – nope. | -发泄够了吧? 还没 |
[05:44] | Looking forward to seeing amy’s parents tomorrow. | 都等不及明天见艾米爸妈呢 |
[05:52] | Well. I guess I’d better pack it in too. | 那么 我也去安顿一下了 |
[05:55] | Thanks. raymond. for lending me your bed. | 雷蒙德 感谢你把床让给我 |
[05:57] | – ha ha. good night. daddy. – good night. sweetie. | -晚安爹地 -晚安 甜心 |
[06:00] | You konw what. Gets a little chilly up there… | 那啥 上面有点冷… |
[06:02] | In case you want to borrow a pair of pjs. | 借套睡衣给你吧 |
[06:04] | No. I’m fine au naturel. | 不了 我喜欢裸睡 |
[06:09] | Besides. my body’s like a furnace. | 还有 我身体就跟火炉似的 |
[06:16] | Well. you know what they say… | 你知道他们怎么说不… |
[06:19] | It’s not thanksgiving till you got a sweaty old man in your bed. | 你不把你的床给个可爱老头睡就不是感恩节 |
[06:28] | You know. your parents are unbelievable. | 你爸妈简直不可理喻 |
[06:30] | Al e. mony? is your father insane? | 赡养费? 你爸疯了吗? |
[06:35] | Your mother always bringing up hell. | 你妈还老是火上浇油 |
[06:37] | As if creating it all around her isn’t enough. | 生怕她周围不够乱了 |
[06:41] | Your parents seemed to handle everything pretty good. | 你爸妈看起来把事情处的很好啊 |
[06:43] | – they seemed fine with everything. – it was just an act. | -他们似乎不在意 -那只是表象 |
[06:45] | They’re trying to make the best of an awkward situation. | 他们只是想扭转尴尬的局面 |
[06:47] | You should be happy. their divorce is better than my parents’ marriage. | 你应该庆幸 他们的离婚好过我爸妈的婚姻 |
[06:54] | I should be happy? I should be happy that after 41 years of marriage | 我该庆幸? 为他们走过41年的婚姻吗? |
[06:58] | My parents can just laugh and laugh | 我爸妈除了笑还能做什么 |
[07:00] | About how they’re never gonna be together again? | 笑他们能再破镜重圆吗? |
[07:02] | Yeah. ray. I’m so happy. | 是啊 雷 我太庆幸了 |
[07:25] | Listen. ray. I’m sorry about going all crazy before. | 雷 我很抱歉刚才失态了 |
[07:29] | Well. I didn’t notice. | 我没觉得 |
[07:33] | I guess I just always thought | 我总爱想 |
[07:35] | That my parents. you know. maybe… | 我父母 你知道 或许… |
[07:40] | But I guess you’re right. | 但我想你是对的 |
[07:41] | If they’re happy with the way things are. | 如果他们也觉得这样好 |
[07:43] | Then I should be fine with it too. | 我也应该觉得这样好 |
[07:46] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[07:48] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 对 不介意了 |
[07:53] | Good. | 乖 |
[07:57] | You’re definitely all right? | 你确实都没事了吧? |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:01] | So it’s okay to ask where my pillow is? | 那可以问问我的枕头在哪了吧? |
[08:06] | – oh. yeah. I forgot it. – ah. | -哎呀 我给忘了 -啊 |
[08:09] | Your father’s probably all over it by now. | 你爸可能已经都夹上了 |
[08:13] | You know what? I think he’s still up. | 我觉得他还没睡 |
[08:15] | I heard him brushing his teeth a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前我还听到他在刷牙 |
[08:17] | Oh. god. I gotta get it | 我得在他给我弄成火腿三明治之前 |
[08:19] | Before he makes it into a thigh sandwich. | 赶紧去把枕头拿回来 |
[08:29] | Oh. Warren. you’re so impatient. | 沃伦 别那么猴急嘛 |
[09:00] | Was he naked? | 他光着身子吗? |
[09:09] | I’m sorry. sweetie. | 我很抱歉 甜心 |
[09:20] | You know what? I’ll go get it. | 这样吧 我去给你拿 |
[09:22] | No! | 别! |
[09:24] | – ray. – you can’t go near there. | -雷 -你不能接近那里 |
[09:26] | What are you talking about? | 你这说什么呢? |
[09:28] | Just sleep now. | 快睡吧… |
[09:31] | What is wrong with you? | 你有毛病啊? |
[09:33] | He and your mother are getting it on! | 你爸妈正在办事呐! |
[09:40] | – what? – it was horrible. | -什么? -太恐怖了 |
[09:43] | She was all… and he was all… | 她完全… 他也完全… |
[09:46] | Are you sure they were doing that? | 你确定他们实在做”那个”吗? |
[09:48] | Why don’t you ask the hairs on my neck? | 你怎么不问问我脖子上的寒毛呢? |
[09:56] | You know. I knew it. | 你看 我就知道 |
[09:58] | I could tell that there was something between them. | 我早说他们之间有点什么 |
[10:01] | Yes! my pillow! | 是啊! 我的枕头! |
[10:07] | She must’ve snuck over here. | 我妈肯定是偷溜进来的 |
[10:10] | – how cute is that? – it’s not cute. | -简直太可爱了 -一点也不! |
[10:13] | Listen. you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:15] | You don’t understand cause your parents are still married. | 因为你爸妈没有离婚你不会懂的 |
[10:18] | I understand that. | 我懂 |
[10:19] | No no. you take it for granted. | 不 不 你觉得是理所当然 |
[10:22] | These are my parents. and it really hurt when they got divorced. | 那是我爸妈 他们离婚时各自打击不小 |
[10:25] | That’s why this is so great. | 所以这才非常有意义 |
[10:27] | – where are you going? – to say hi. | -你上哪去? -去打个招呼啊 |
[10:29] | Are you crazy. woman? | 女人 你疯啦? |
[10:33] | Well. all right. maybe you’re right. | 好吧 或许你是对的 |
[10:35] | It might be embarrassing. | 可能有点难为情吧 |
[10:36] | And it’ll burn your retinas. | 你会长针眼的 |
[10:41] | Okay. all right then. | 好吧 没关系 |
[10:42] | We’ll just pretend that we didn’t see anything. | 我们可以假装什么都没看到 |
[10:45] | Okay okay. | 好 好的 |
[10:48] | I don’t know that I can. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[11:01] | Buenos dias. todos. | 早安 各位(西班牙语) |
[11:03] | Morning. daddy. | 早安 爹地 |
[11:04] | – you sure slept late. – yeah. that is some bed. | -你睡的有点晚 -是啊 床是相当的不赖啊 |
[11:13] | Okay. where are the kids? | 喔 孩子们呢? |
[11:15] | They in the yard? all right. I’m gonna go see if they’re smoking. | 在庭院里吧? 好的 我去看看他们是不是在抽烟 |
[11:20] | Good morning. raymond. | 早安 雷蒙德 |
[11:22] | Hi. I’m gonna go out and play with the kids. | 你好 我正准备出门和孩子们玩呐 |
[11:24] | – you don’t have any shoes on. – no. okay. I don’t. | -你鞋子都还没穿 -穿啦 噢是 没穿 |
[11:27] | Well. come have breakfast with us. | 那好 来跟我们一起吃早餐 |
[11:30] | I’m not gonna be hungry for a very long time. | 我会有很长一段时间没胃口了 |
[11:35] | – good morning. debra. – hi. mom. | -早安 黛布拉 -你好 妈 |
[11:38] | – good morning. Warren. – good morning. Lois. | -早安 沃伦 -早安 洛伊斯 |
[11:40] | How was everything across the street last night? | 昨晚在对面住的如何? |
[11:42] | Oh. fine. I had a wonderful sleep. how about you? | 噢 很好 我睡的很好 你呢? |
[11:45] | Great. I feel like a new man. | 非常好 整个人都焕然一新 |
[11:46] | These two have a terrific mattress. | 这两口子的床垫很不赖噢 |
[11:49] | I’ll have to try it out sometime. | 那什么时候我也要试试看 |
[11:59] | What’s the matter. raymond? | 怎么了? 雷蒙德 |
[12:01] | Oh. nothing. no. I just… I had a bad bad dream last night. | 没什么 没 我只是… 昨晚做了个恶梦 |
[12:07] | Okay. eggs for mom. eggs for dad. | 好了 这份鸡蛋是妈的 这份是爸的 |
[12:10] | – eggs for mom and dad. – thanks. honey bunny. | -为爸妈做的鸡蛋 -谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[12:13] | It sure is good to see you two so hungry again. | 看到你俩这么有胃口真是太好了 |
[12:17] | – what’s that. dear? – okay. nothing. | -什么意思? 亲爱的 -没什么啦 |
[12:20] | Listen. I have to go borrow marie’s roasting pan. | 我得去找玛丽借烤盘了 |
[12:22] | So I’ll be back in a minute. | 我很快就回来 |
[12:24] | Everybody behave themselves. | 大家都给我规矩点喔 |
[12:31] | Oh my god. do you think she knows? raymond… | 天哪 她是不是知道了? 雷蒙德… |
[12:34] | I don’t know. I don’t know anything. just eat your eggs. | 我不知道 我什么都不知道 快吃鸡蛋吧 |
[12:42] | They know. they heard us. | 他们知道了 他们准听到我们了 |
[12:44] | I told you to keep it down. | 我早让你小声点的 |
[12:46] | Okay. all right. | 好 好的 |
[12:48] | Okay. I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna go but. uh… | 我得走了 但是 呃… |
[12:51] | Don’t worry. everything’s fine. | 别担心 没什么 |
[12:53] | Debra just… she’s happy that you two guys are back together. | 黛布拉只是… 她很高兴你们破镜重圆了 |
[12:56] | So happy thanksgiving. | 那感恩节快乐咯 |
[12:58] | And if I don’t see you. merry christmas. | 我要是没看你 圣诞快乐 |
[13:02] | – raymond. wait. – god. | -雷蒙德 等等 -偶滴神咧 |
[13:05] | I think there’s been a misinterpretation. | 我想你们误会了 |
[13:09] | Yeah. ray. we’re not getting back together. | 是的 雷 我们没有破镜重圆 |
[13:15] | Yeah. but… | 但是… |
[13:17] | You guys were… | 你俩… |
[13:19] | That doesn’t mean we’re back together. | 那并不代表我们破镜重圆了啊 |
[13:23] | So that was just… | 那么 那只是… |
[13:25] | – sex. – aaah. | -性交 -啊… |
[13:34] | But debra thinks it’s something more? | 但是黛布拉想多了? |
[13:38] | Yeah. she does. | 对 她想多了 |
[13:40] | Oh. dear. | 天呢 |
[13:42] | Wait a minute. wait a minute. | 等等等等 |
[13:44] | Maybe debra’s right. | 或许黛布拉没错 |
[13:46] | How do you know that what happened last night | 你们怎么就知道昨晚 |
[13:48] | Wasn’t the start of you two guys getting back together? | 不是一个你们破镜重圆的开始呢? |
[13:51] | Well. to tell you the truth. | 好吧 告诉你吧 |
[13:53] | Last night wasn’t the first time. | 昨晚不是我们第一次了 |
[13:58] | You guys gotta get a scrabble board. | 你俩太乱来了 |
[14:05] | All right. well. I mean. let’s just think this out. | 好吧 我意思是 让我们这样假设看看 |
[14:09] | You guys. | 你俩 |
[14:10] | You’re getting along pretty good | 相处得非常好 |
[14:12] | In every department. | 每个…环节 |
[14:14] | So why not just slap a couple of fresh “i dos” on there. | 那何不从头开始在这结为夫妇 |
[14:18] | And make this the best thanksgiving ever? | 让今天得感恩节变得最有意义呢? |
[14:20] | Raymond. we’re not in love. | 雷蒙德 我们不相爱了 |
[14:21] | Love. pssh. | 爱? |
[14:25] | We have to talk to her. | 我们得跟她谈谈 |
[14:27] | I guess I’d better get dressed. | 我想最好先把衣服穿好 |
[14:29] | Would you bring down my earrings? | 帮我的耳环带下来 |
[14:31] | I left them on the bedside table. | 我落在床头柜上了 |
[14:33] | – I didn’t see them. – well. they’re there. | -我没看到过 -不会的 就在那 |
[14:35] | No. I specifically remember not seeing earrings | 没有 我清楚地记得没有看到过什么耳环 |
[14:39] | On the bedside table. | 在床头柜上 |
[14:41] | How can a person specifically remember | 一个人怎么可能清楚地记得 |
[14:43] | Not seeing something? | 没看到什么呢? |
[14:45] | I’ll get them myself. | 我自己去拿 |
[14:47] | Fine. but they’re not there. | 好 但肯定不在那 |
[14:49] | Oh. for god’s sake. | 喔 拉倒吧 |
[14:53] | Not in love? come on. | 不相爱? 少来了 |
[14:58] | – here we are. – oh. hey. deb. | -我们来了 -你好 黛布 |
[15:01] | – and everybody else. – happy thanksgiving. | -各位也好 -感恩节快乐 |
[15:04] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[15:06] | Debra said she needed my roasting pan. | 黛布说她需要我得烤盘时 |
[15:08] | Which I’ve recognized was a cry for help. | 简直像是无言的求救 |
[15:11] | Don’t worry. I can salvage this meal. | 别担心 我能搞定这顿饭 |
[15:15] | Come on. dad. pregame’s on. | 来 爸 得准备了 |
[15:18] | Sorry. deb. | 抱歉 黛布 |
[15:19] | No. listen. you know what? | 不用 你知道吗? |
[15:21] | It’s great that everybody’s together. | 全家人能聚在一起真是棒极了 |
[15:23] | Cause that’s what thanksgiving’s all about… | 因为感恩节的意义就在于此… |
[15:25] | Families being together. | 家人团聚 |
[15:28] | Did you have a drink today already? | 你今天喝酒了吗? |
[15:38] | No. but you know what? I want to toast my parents at dinner tonight. | 没有 但我倒想在吃饭时敬我爸妈几杯 |
[15:42] | Where is that bottle of champagne we forgot to give robert and amy | 我们那瓶打算罗伯特和艾米结婚时送 |
[15:45] | – for their wedding? – I don’t know. | -但忘了送的那瓶香槟呢? -我记不得了 |
[15:46] | But why don’t you talk to your parents first? | 但要不要先跟你父母说说? |
[15:48] | – maybe they’re not into being toasted. -no no no. Cause I want it to be a surprise. | -万一他们并不打算被敬酒呢? -别别 我打算给他们个惊喜 |
[15:51] | – ah. here it is. | -啊 在这 |
[15:52] | I don’t think you should make a big deal out of this. | 我觉得你不必为这个大费周章 |
[15:54] | – why not? – well. all right. listen. | -为什么? -呃 好吧 |
[15:57] | Your parents… they’re not getting back together. | 你父母… 他们其实没有破镜重圆 |
[16:01] | What are you talking about? you saw them. | 你瞎说什么? 你都看到了的 |
[16:04] | Yeah. I did. and I still see them every time I blink. | 是 我看到了 我现在每次闭眼都还能看到 |
[16:11] | But they told me that this was just like a casual… | 但他们跟我说这就像是次随意的… |
[16:14] | Rendezvous. | 幽会 |
[16:18] | You mean. they’re just… | 你意思是 他们只是… |
[16:21] | A couple of horn dogs. | 干柴遇到烈火 |
[16:27] | Yeah. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:30] | I gotta go talk to them. | 我得去跟他们谈谈 |
[16:41] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[16:43] | She just found out that her parents are… | 她只是发现了她爸妈… |
[16:46] | Still divorced. | 还离着婚 |
[16:49] | I thought it might have something to do | 我还以为昨晚洛伊斯悄悄溜出房子 |
[16:52] | With lois sneaking out of our house last night | 是有什么事情呢 |
[16:54] | In her bathrobe. | 只穿着浴衣喔 |
[17:04] | And she didn’t get back till 4:00 a.m. | 直到凌晨4点才回来 |
[17:08] | I remember. ’cause that’s my third pee. | 我记得很清楚 因为那时我正好上第三次厕所 |
[17:17] | No. nah. it was just… | 不 啊 那只是… |
[17:20] | Warren’s back was hurting and Lois came by to help. that’s all. | 沃伦背犯毛病了洛伊斯过了帮忙 仅此而已 |
[17:23] | Oh. come on! | 不是吧! |
[17:29] | – they’re doing it again! – what? | -他们又干上了! -什么? |
[17:38] | Oh my god. it’s like spring break up there. | 偶滴神咧 上面简直是大学生过春假啊 |
[17:42] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:44] | Debra. debra. | 黛布拉 黛布拉 |
[17:52] | Are you getting back together again or not? | 你俩到底是不是要重新在一起? |
[17:54] | – well. no. but… – but what. what? | -呃 不是 但… -但什么? 什么?! |
[17:56] | If you’re not getting back together. what the hell are you doing? | 你们不打算重修旧好的话 那这他妈的是干什么? |
[18:04] | Happy thanksgiving. everyone. | 感恩节快乐 各位 |
[18:07] | Mom. dad. | 妈 爸 |
[18:09] | Sweetheart. you don’t have to be married to have sex. | 甜心 又不是非要结婚才可以性交的 |
[18:19] | In fact. nothing has freed us | 其实 没有什么比离婚 |
[18:21] | To explore our sexuality more than our divorce. | 更能探索我俩的性需求了 |
[18:26] | We’re rehearsing for a local musical. | 我们正在彩排一出地方舞台剧 |
[18:38] | Mom. dad. please don’t go. | 妈 爸 不要走啊 |
[18:42] | It’s a musical. we’ve got a part for you. | 是出舞台剧 你们也有角色的 |
[18:48] | I gotta say. Warren. you played this one right. | 我得说 沃伦你演得很好 |
[18:51] | All the baggin’. none of the naggin’. | 简直是要风得风要雨得雨啊 |
[18:58] | All right. all right. dad. please. | 行了 行了 爸 拜托 |
[19:00] | Debra. we are so sorry. | 黛布拉 我们很抱歉 |
[19:04] | We certainly didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我们其实并不想伤害你 |
[19:06] | I don’t think you were thinking of me at all. | 这个事情我觉得你们一点也没为我 |
[19:08] | Or anybody else for that matter… | 或者别的人考虑过 |
[19:10] | You sneaking around | 你俩偷偷摸摸 |
[19:12] | Poor ray walks in and sees you. | 倒霉的雷正好进去撞见你们 |
[19:16] | You saw us? | 你看到我们了? |
[19:18] | No. just. uh… just… | 没 只是… 只是… |
[19:24] | Just an arm and a foot and… | 一条胳膊 一只脚 还有… |
[19:28] | A little bit of bottom. | 一点点下面… |
[19:32] | How long has this been going on. huh? | 你们这样多久了 哈? |
[19:33] | Did you celebrate the signing of your divorce papers | 你们在离婚协议书上签字的时候那么欢呼雀跃 |
[19:35] | – with a quick roll in the hay? – no. sweetheart. | -这么快就忘到九霄云外去了吗? -不是 甜心 |
[19:39] | It’s just that when you spend half your life with someone. | 只是你当你和一个人生活了大半辈子 |
[19:42] | And then they’re not there anymore. | 然后一下不在一起了 |
[19:44] | Sometimes it gets lonely. | 有时是会感到寂寞的 |
[19:49] | Then you lose your control of your urges | 所以你们就为所欲为 |
[19:51] | And you do unspeakable things. | 干些见不得光的事 |
[19:59] | Okay. marie. | 行了 玛丽 |
[20:01] | So you don’t like each other enough to stay married. | 你们不能再结为夫妻生活 |
[20:05] | But you have no problem getting together | 但是你们一起干”那个” |
[20:06] | For all of that. | 却没有一点问题 |
[20:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[20:10] | Other than I guess getting together like that | 只是我觉得这样偶尔来上一次 |
[20:14] | Every once in a while just makes us happy. | 每次都能让我们很高兴 |
[20:18] | If we all just did things that made us happy. | 如果我们都像那样做来让自己高兴 |
[20:21] | This world would be a terrible place. | 这世界会是个多么糟糕的地方啊 |
[20:26] | All right. marie. | 好啦 玛丽 |
[20:29] | You know. I’m not thrilled that my parents are standing | 我爸妈就这样裹着床单站在客厅里 |
[20:31] | In my living room in our sheets. but they’re still my parents. | 我是不爽 但他们始终是我爸妈啊 |
[20:34] | What am I supposed to say to them… | 我能对他们说什么呢 |
[20:36] | “i want you to be miserable for the rest of your lives. | 说”我咒你们下半辈子过得痛苦悲惨” |
[20:38] | Like some people”? | 就像某些人一样”吗? |
[20:42] | I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我可不知道你说的是谁 |
[20:47] | I do. | 我知道 |
[20:56] | I-i-i just wish things were different between the two of you. | 我… 我只是希望你俩不是这样 |
[21:00] | But I do want you to be happy. | 但我确实希望你们过得快乐 |
[21:06] | How about this little girl of ours. huh? | 我们的小女怎样 哈? |
[21:09] | I sure know what I’m thankful for this year. | 我知道今年该感恩什么了 |
[21:13] | Yeah yeah. how about you go put some clothes on? | 对对 你们是不是去把穿上衣服先? |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | And buy a scrabble board. | 买个字谜板吧 |
[21:37] | I don’t care what the part is. | 我不在乎演什么角色 |
[21:39] | I do not want to be in that musical. | 但我可不想演那样的舞台剧 |