时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | -hey. iook who’s here. -hello. | -看看谁来了 -你们好啊 |
[00:04] | Hi. oh. Hank and Pat. | 你好 汉克 派特 |
[00:06] | Hi. debra. hi. ray. | 你们好 黛布拉 雷 |
[00:07] | I didn’t know you guys were in town. | 我都不知道你们在这里 |
[00:10] | Yes. amy and robert are taking us sightseeing. | 是啊 艾米和罗伯特带我们观光城市 |
[00:12] | Yeah. gonna show ’em the big apple. | 要带领他们游遍纽约 |
[00:14] | And get away from mom and dad for five hours. | 还可以躲开爸妈5个小时 |
[00:18] | We got to see peter’s apartment for the first time. | 我们第一次看到彼特的公寓 |
[00:21] | -how’s peter doing? -he’s doing great. | -彼特过的怎么样? -他过得很好 |
[00:30] | Mom. what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[00:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:34] | It’s just that peter’s really not doing great. | 只是彼特过得非常不好 |
[00:38] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么事情了? |
[00:39] | Mother’s concerned because peter is an unkempt layabout | 妈妈担心是因为彼特是个生活一塌糊涂的懒家伙 |
[00:42] | Who constantly disappoints us. that’s all. | 常常让我们失望 就这些 |
[00:47] | He lost the lease on his comic book store. | 他失去了漫画书店的租约 |
[00:50] | And now he just sells everything out of that apartment. | 现在他只知道变卖公寓里的东西 |
[00:52] | And he never leaves. it was almost lunchtime. | 他足不出户 都到了午饭时间了 |
[00:55] | And he was still in his green lantern pajamas. | 还穿着他的绿色灯笼睡衣 |
[01:02] | We had hoped that getting his own place | 我们希望他不会迷失自我 |
[01:04] | Might mean that peter would find a wife | 彼特可能需要找一个贤内助 |
[01:07] | And start a family. | 开始家庭生活 |
[01:08] | Poor peter. | 可怜的彼特 |
[01:10] | I just wish he could be as happy as I am. | 我希望他能和我一样过得幸福 |
[01:13] | Maybe he just needs a little advice… | 他可能只需要一点建议 |
[01:15] | You know. man to man. | 你知道 男人和男人的对话 |
[01:17] | That is a great idea. | 好想法 |
[01:20] | Ray. maybe you could go over and… | 雷 可能你可以去… |
[01:23] | You know. talk to him. | 你知道 和他谈谈 |
[01:28] | Me? well. about what? | 我? 好吧 谈什么呢? |
[01:30] | Perhaps you could encourage him to get out there and meet someone. | 也许你可以鼓励他走出去多和人打交道 |
[01:34] | Yes. we all know how much he looks up to you. | 我们都知道他多敬重你 |
[01:37] | He’s over there right now. | 他现在就在那 |
[01:38] | You know. I would. but it’s sunday. | 我愿意去和他谈谈 但今天是周日 |
[01:40] | And I’m very busy with my worship. | 我很忙要…做祷告 |
[01:46] | But peter’s running out of time. | 但是彼特正在浪费光阴 |
[01:49] | I’m afraid his manly charms are starting to fade. | 我担心他男人的魅力正开始黯然失色 |
[01:55] | I’m sure the lord wouldn’t mind | 我敢肯定主是不会介意 |
[01:57] | If you were to miss just one mass | 你因为拯救迷失的小羔羊 |
[01:59] | If you were to save one of his lost lambs. | 而错过一次集会活动的 |
[02:10] | Okay. all right. I guess I can stop by | 好吧 我想我可以在 |
[02:13] | On my way to church. | 去教堂的路上顺道拜访 |
[02:15] | -thank you. ray. -okay. | -谢谢你 雷 -好吧 |
[02:17] | And. robert. we still need you to be our tour guide. | 还有 罗伯特 我们仍需要你来给我们做导游 |
[02:23] | Off to the city. | 向城市出发 |
[02:25] | Tight grip on that purse. mother. | 拿好钱包 妈妈 |
[02:29] | Maybe when you’re done with peter. | 说不定等你搞定彼特了 |
[02:31] | You can heal a leper. | 你还能攻克麻风病 |
[02:41] | Great. I gotta do this now. right? | 好了 我现在就去做 行了吧 |
[02:44] | Well. you know what? why don’t you tell peter to come friday night? | 你知道吗? 为什么不叫彼特周五晚上来做客 |
[02:48] | No. we don’t want him over here. | 不行 我们不希望他来这里 |
[02:50] | No. listen. I’ll just invite a bunch of my single friends. | 不是的 听着 我将会邀请我的一帮单身女友 |
[02:52] | We’ll have a cocktail party and I’ll match him up. | 我们办场鸡尾酒派对然后帮他做媒 |
[02:55] | A cocktail party? no no no. | 一个鸡尾酒派对? 不行 不行 |
[02:57] | I’m not putting on a tuxedo and walking around all night | 我不会整晚穿着燕尾服到处溜达 |
[02:59] | Going. “cheerio. guv’nor.” no. forget it. | 说着”干杯 老大” 不行 拉倒吧 |
[03:04] | Cocktail party. you want a cocktail party? | 鸡尾酒会? 你想办鸡尾酒会? |
[03:06] | Have a couple drinks. and when I’m done. I’ll swing by | 我去喝点小酒 等我喝完回来 |
[03:09] | And maybe you’ll get lucky. | 说不定你会有性福可享 |
[03:14] | Maybe I’ll meet somebody at the party. | 我也许能在派对上遇见良缘 |
[03:27] | Ray! | 雷 |
[03:29] | Hi! | 你好 |
[03:31] | Hi. hi. peter. | 你好啊 彼特 |
[03:34] | Welcome to “peter’s apartment of comics”. | 欢迎来到”彼特的漫画小窝” |
[03:38] | Thanks. thanks. how’s business? | 谢谢 谢谢 生意如何? |
[03:41] | Not good. | 很不好 |
[03:42] | No. most of my customer base is still in Pennsylvania. | 我们大多数顾客是宾夕法尼亚州的 |
[03:46] | And they can’t get their moms to drive ’em here. | 他们没法让妈妈开车到这里来 |
[03:49] | I’m so excited you’re here. come on in. | 我真高兴你来这 进来里面 |
[03:52] | This is terrific. | 这太可怕了 |
[03:53] | Well. yeah. I can’t… can’t stay too long. | 嗯 是的 我不能…不能久留 |
[03:56] | Ally’s got a thing. and the twins got this other thing. | 爱丽和双胞胎需要照顾 |
[03:58] | How are the little nipperkins? | 小可爱们都好吗? |
[04:00] | Good. yeah yeah. no. they’re good. | 他们很好 |
[04:03] | How are you doing? | 你过得好吗? |
[04:04] | You know. how you like it in robert’s old place? | 喜欢罗伯特的旧房子吗? |
[04:07] | -love it. -great. | -爱死它了 -很好 |
[04:10] | Great. okay. good. | 很棒 好的 |
[04:12] | Well. uh… so how’s it going with the ladies? | 嗯 跟姑娘有何进展不? |
[04:15] | I mean. now that you got this awesome bachelor pad? | 我是说你现在既然有了这个帅呆的单身汉公寓 |
[04:19] | Well. I don’t know. to be honest with you. ray. | 嗯 我不知道 跟你说实话 雷 |
[04:23] | When it comes to the ladies. I have rather high standards. | 在选女人上 我有相当高的标准 |
[04:31] | You do? | 有吗? |
[04:33] | Yes. I do. you see. I’m a dc comics man. | 我有高标准 你知道 我是DC漫画的死拥 |
[04:37] | And if the woman is into marvel. | 如果这个女人喜欢的是奇迹公司的漫画 |
[04:39] | Well. then it’s “see ya!” | 那就只能”回见了你呐” |
[04:45] | Oh. who am I kidding? women hate me. | 哎 我忽悠谁呢? 女人都讨厌我 |
[04:48] | What? no no. I’m sure they don’t hate you. | 怎么会 我保证他们不会讨厌你 |
[04:52] | I’m sure there’s a woman out there | 我肯定有一个特别的女人 |
[04:54] | Who will appreciate you for who you are. | 会欣赏你的内在 |
[04:56] | -yeah? -yeah. | -真的? -不骗你 |
[04:58] | You know something. ray? | 你知道 雷 |
[05:00] | When I first moved here. I said. “okay. I am tired | 当我第一次搬到这里 对自己说 |
[05:02] | Of being mr. lonely jeans.” | “我厌倦了做一个单身牛仔.” |
[05:05] | So I went down to that bar down the street. | 所以我去了南街的一个酒吧 |
[05:08] | And there were women there. | 那里有很多女人 |
[05:10] | And I sat for. like. two hours. | 我坐了大概2小时 |
[05:12] | And I finally force myself to go up to somebody | 我终于鼓励自己去和姑娘勾搭 |
[05:15] | And say. “hey. how are you doing?” | 说着 “嘿 你好吗?” |
[05:17] | And she said. “um. fine.” | 然后她说 “嗯 不坏.” |
[05:20] | And then the woman turned to her friends | 说完就转向她的朋友们 |
[05:23] | And said. “but I’m not desperate.” | 说道 “可我还没绝望到这种地步” |
[05:29] | And I just. you know. stood there while they laughed. | 而我 你知道 就站在那里给他们嘲笑 |
[05:35] | And then I just… I walked home. | 之后我就…就回家了 |
[05:45] | You wanna go to a cocktail party? | 你想参加鸡尾酒派对吗? |
[05:52] | What? | 什么? |
[05:54] | Yeah. that’s why I came by. to invite you | 是的 那正是我来这里的原因 邀请你 |
[05:56] | To my fun cocktail party. | 参加我们的鸡尾酒派对 |
[05:59] | -that’s nice. ray. but… -no no. listen. peter. | -听起来不错 雷 但是… -不 听着 彼特 |
[06:01] | I know what you’re going through. I understand. | 我知道你所经历的 我理解你 |
[06:03] | I could never get a girl either. | 想当年我也泡不到女孩 |
[06:05] | Oh. please. | 哦 拜托少来了 |
[06:06] | We both know that’s crazy. you good-looking son of a bitch. | 我们都知道这是屁话 你这个英俊的狗杂种 |
[06:11] | No. I’m telling you. you gotta just keep trying. | 不是 我要告诉你 你只需继续努力 |
[06:14] | When I saw debra the first time. | 当我第一次看到黛布拉 |
[06:16] | I was scared to talk to her. | 我都不敢跟她讲话 |
[06:18] | But I forced myself. | 我逼自己 |
[06:20] | Just like you did to the mean lady in the bar. | 就像你在酒吧跟那个刻薄女说话那样 |
[06:23] | Only in this case. I got to marry the mean lady. | 只是这次 我和这个刻薄女结婚了 |
[06:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | Here’s your club soda. you’re all set. | 这里是你酒吧的苏打水 你都摆好了 |
[06:43] | Why couldn’t you just hire a bartender? | 你为什么就不能雇个酒保? |
[06:46] | The girl over there wanted a singapore sling. | 那姑娘要杯新加坡司令酒 |
[06:48] | I don’t know what the hell that is. I’m not asian. | 我不知道那该死的是什么 我又不是亚洲来的 |
[06:53] | Well. would you rather have amy’s job | 难道你想和艾米对调工作 |
[06:56] | Keeping mom occupied over there. | 负责让妈妈忙着 |
[06:57] | Watching a three-hour opera video? | 看三钟头的歌剧节目 |
[07:00] | Yeah. I didn’t think so. all right? | 我觉得你不会这样想的 对吧 |
[07:03] | So just mix some drinks. or I’ll demote you to coat rack. | 就调点酒 否则就把你降级到当衣帽员 |
[07:09] | I’ll be making you a “saliva” colada. | 那我跟你调杯”口水”大可乐 |
[07:16] | Um. ray? who are those women you invited? | 雷 你请的这些女士都是谁? |
[07:25] | That’s. uh… | 是… |
[07:28] | It’s Andy’s sister and robert’s friend from the morgue. yeah. | 是安迪的姊妹和罗伯特在停尸房的朋友 |
[07:33] | -what? -they just don’t seem very outgoing. | -什么 -他们看起来不够活泼 |
[07:38] | Well. I can’t wait for the party animals | 嗯 我等不及你书友会的派对活宝 |
[07:41] | From your book club to show up. | 来登场了 |
[07:45] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[07:48] | -ray. iook. -yeah. | -雷 看哪 -是啊 |
[07:50] | How about that? no more freaky-deaky. | 怎么样 不再古怪堕落了吧 |
[07:54] | Hey. peter. | 好啊 彼特 |
[07:56] | Oh my gosh. you look so… | 哎呀 你看起来真是… |
[07:58] | Normal. | 跟平常人一样 |
[08:00] | Well. thanks. you know. ray suggested nose-hair clippers. | 谢了 因为听了雷建议剃鼻毛 |
[08:03] | And that kind of got the ball rolling. | 后来就越搞越大了 |
[08:06] | Come on. let’s get you a drink. | 来 喝点酒先 |
[08:09] | He will be back in a minute. ladies. | 他马上回来 女士们 |
[08:12] | Robert. set him up. | 罗伯特 上酒 |
[08:14] | Well. I think I will have a sloe gin fizz. barkeep. | 嗯 吧员 我要杯黑刺李杜松子汽水调酒 |
[08:23] | You’ll have a beer. | 给你啤酒 |
[08:28] | This is great. | 好 |
[08:29] | We got us a little shindig here. | 有些亮点要出现了 |
[08:31] | Agh! | 晕 |
[08:34] | Hello. ally’s dad. | 你好 爱丽他爸 |
[08:38] | Hello. Peggy. | 好 佩吉 |
[08:41] | Oh. Peggy. hi. come on in. | 佩吉 你好 请进 |
[08:43] | Well. she can’t. we have people. | 她不能进来 我们家有客呢 |
[08:46] | Yes. and I invited her. | 没错 是我邀请了她 |
[08:52] | Hey. ray. isn’t that the cookie lady. | 雷 这就是那个揍扁你的 |
[08:55] | The one who beat you up? | 饼干小姐 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:00] | No. I mean. it’s her. but she didn’t beat me up. | 才不是 是她 但是才没有把我揍扁呢 |
[09:03] | Yeah. right. doesn’t debra know that you hate her? | 好吧 难道黛布拉不知道你恨她? |
[09:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:07] | Gotta love debra. | 爱死黛布拉了 |
[09:10] | Ray. ray. | 雷 |
[09:12] | -who is that? -no no no no no. | -那是? -别瞎想 |
[09:15] | Hey. I want you to meet my friend Leslie. | 来见见我的朋友莱斯利 |
[09:17] | -Carol. -Carol. Carol. | -是卡罗 -哦 卡罗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Carol’s my buddy Andy’s sister. | 卡罗是我哥们安迪的姊妹 |
[09:21] | Yeah. and the good part is she doesn’t look anything like Andy. ha ha. | 还好她和安迪没什么相像的 |
[09:26] | All right. let’s have a drink. let’s drink. | 好吧 让我们喝杯酒 喝杯酒 |
[09:27] | Hey. peter. you know. Peggy’s into science fiction. | 彼特 你知道吗 佩吉喜欢科幻小说 |
[09:29] | -really? -I’m sure Carol’s | -是吗? -我肯定卡罗 |
[09:31] | Into science fiction too. she wears glasses. | 也爱科幻小说 她戴着眼睛呢 |
[09:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:38] | So. um… | 所以 嗯… |
[09:40] | Hi. you’re a scienceficionado as well. huh? | 你好 你也是科幻小说专业粉丝 嗯? |
[09:44] | Yeah. well. more so in college. | 是的 都是大学时代的事了 |
[09:46] | But I did just finish reading “double star” by robert heinlein. | 但是我刚读完罗伯特·海因莱因(现代科幻小说之父)写的”双星” |
[09:50] | Do you know him? | 你知道他吗 |
[09:54] | I have a statue of him. | 我有一座他的雕像 |
[10:00] | Ah. | 哦 |
[10:02] | Well. I certainly enjoyed the book. | 我确实喜欢这本书 |
[10:04] | I’m Peggy. | 我是佩吉 |
[10:06] | -oh. hi. I’m peter. -oh. hi. it’s nice to meet you. | -你好 我是彼特 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:08] | Really. the pleasure is all mine. | 真的 我才万分荣幸呢 |
[10:18] | So. why don’t you two sit down? | 你们坐下聊吧 |
[10:19] | -all right. -want to? | -好 -想坐下吗 |
[10:21] | Hey hey. why did you invite her? | 你为什么请她来? |
[10:23] | What if they start dating? | 要是他们开始约会怎么办? |
[10:26] | We already have enough horrible people in this family. | 这个家庭的恐怖成员已经够多了 |
[10:29] | Would you stop? robert. can you get Peggy a drink? | 你能住口吗? 罗伯特 你能给佩吉一杯酒吗? |
[10:33] | Of course! | 当然啦 |
[10:35] | Raymond. your bartender’s gonna be mixing up a little love potion. | 雷蒙德 你的酒保将调制一杯爱的小秘方 |
[10:47] | Okay. don’t let me interrupt you two. | 不打扰你们两位了 |
[10:49] | This is just some deviled eggs. you two devils. | 这是蘸芥末的鸡蛋 你们两个小坏蛋 |
[10:53] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛啊? |
[10:55] | -what are you doing? -what? | -你在干嘛? -什么啊 |
[10:57] | You got a million single loser friends. | 你认识一百万个单身又落单的朋友 |
[10:59] | And you gotta invite my sworn enemy? | 你为什么非要请和我不共戴天的? |
[11:02] | Just because Peggy’s a strong woman and doesn’t take any crap. | 就因为佩吉是个强壮又没让你讨到好的女人 |
[11:05] | Get over it. and by the way. | 别心有余悸了 还有 |
[11:07] | This is not about what’s best for you. | 这不是找你的意中人 |
[11:09] | This is about what is best for peter. | 是给彼特找老婆 |
[11:10] | I know. and what’s best for peter is not | 我知道 但是彼特的意中人 |
[11:13] | To go out with a she-beast who once tried to beat me up. | 不该是她 那个想要揍我的人 |
[11:17] | Ray. I was there. she did beat you up. | 雷 我当时在场 她的确揍扁了你 |
[11:24] | Very funny. that’s very funny. | 真好笑 真滑稽 |
[11:26] | Go on. just say that and walk in there. | 继续说啊 说你只是但是经过那里 |
[11:29] | Well. you’re not the only one who can walk in there. | 你不是唯一可以经过那里的人 |
[11:33] | So can I get you two anything else? | 那么我能为你们俩做点什么? |
[11:35] | Debra. this is the funniest thing. | 黛布拉 这是最有意思的了 |
[11:37] | We just realized that we were both | 我们刚刚才知道我们 |
[11:39] | At the same science fiction convention in 1986. | 在1986年参加了同一个科幻小说大会 |
[11:43] | You know what? I bet you saw me there. I was yoda. | 你知道吗? 我打赌你在那见过我 我是尤达大师 |
[11:45] | I was princess leia! | 我是莉亚公主! |
[11:51] | Aw. iook at these two. ray. | 你看看他们俩 雷 |
[11:54] | It’s kismet. | 简直天赐良缘 |
[12:02] | Hello. dears. | 大家好 亲爱的们 |
[12:04] | Oh. what’s all this? | 这都是怎么回事? |
[12:08] | Hi. the opera tape broke. | 好啊 歌剧磁带坏了 |
[12:13] | -marie. frank. hi. -I’m sorry. debra. | -玛丽 弗兰克 你们好 -我很抱歉 黛布拉 |
[12:16] | I had no idea you were having a party. | 我不知道你在搞聚会 |
[12:19] | Because I wasn’t invited. | 因为我没被邀请 |
[12:21] | You know. we wanted to invite you. | 我们本想邀请你们的 |
[12:24] | But we didn’t think it was your kind of party. | 但是觉得这个聚会不是你们的风格 |
[12:25] | I see booze. | 我看到有酒喝 |
[12:29] | You know what? why don’t you just take a bottle and go? | 知道吗? 你们为什么不拿杯酒然后回去 |
[12:32] | Hey. ray. get ’em a bottle of anything they want. | 雷 给他们拿任何想要的 |
[12:35] | Oh. no. I mean. why can’t they stay. debra? | 不要啊 我说就让他们留下 黛布拉 |
[12:38] | Huh? they’re fun people. | 他们是有趣的人 |
[12:40] | Why can’t my charming parents sit down and delight us | 为什么不能让我魅力十足的爸妈坐下 |
[12:43] | With their comments and opinions? | 用他们的评论观点来逗趣? |
[12:48] | Look. I’m sorry. but this party is kind of | 听着 我很抱歉 这个派对 |
[12:51] | Just for people who are looking for a spouse. | 仅供找寻另一半的人娱乐 |
[12:54] | I’m in. | 我参加 |
[13:06] | Hello. ladies. | 女士们 大家好 |
[13:08] | That’s right. dad. there’s lots of ladies here. | 是啊 爸爸 这里有很多女士 |
[13:10] | Here. why don’t you sit down? | 这里 怎么不坐下 |
[13:13] | Sit down and just talk to… talk to people. | 来坐下和…和人们聊聊 |
[13:16] | And. you know. don’t be afraid to eat eggs in front of everybody. | 知道吗 别害羞在别人面前吃鸡蛋 |
[13:21] | Debra. is this what you’re serving? | 黛布拉 你就给大伙儿吃这个? |
[13:24] | Oh. don’t worry. I’ll save your party. | 别担心 我来拯救你的聚会 |
[13:30] | Hey. peter. you’re all cleaned up. | 好啊 彼特 你把自己收拾得挺干净啊 |
[13:32] | What did you do. join a cult? | 咋了你 入了邪教? |
[13:37] | Wow. dad. that’s rude. | 老爸 别这么粗鲁 |
[13:39] | Don’t you got anything to say to Peggy? | 难道你不和佩吉说点什么? |
[13:43] | Hey. the cookie lady with a little makeup. good for you. | 你好 饼干小姐化了点小妆 很衬你 |
[13:48] | Dad. that is extremely inappropriate. | 老爸 说的真是太不合适宜了 |
[13:51] | I wouldn’t blame Peggy | 要是佩吉现在夺门而去 |
[13:53] | Is she just stormed out the door right now. | 我都不会责备她的 |
[13:55] | -ray. -what is with him? | -雷 -他怎么了? |
[13:57] | What’s your problem. stupid? | 你犯什么病了 蠢货 |
[14:01] | Hey. ma. why don’t you come in here and talk to everybody? | 老妈 你怎么不来这和大家聊聊? |
[14:04] | No no no. marie. you just stay in there and fix my bad cooking. | 不用 玛丽 你就留在那弥补我的烂厨艺 |
[14:07] | Okay. dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | I got it. | 我来开 |
[14:11] | Nobody move. it’s going swimmingly. | 都别动 我很方便去开门 |
[14:21] | Hello. roberto. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[14:26] | Stefania. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:30] | Stefania? | 斯蒂芬妮? |
[14:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[14:35] | Is tonight not the party? | 今晚不是有派对? |
[14:37] | No. no. it is. | 没有 不对 有 |
[14:39] | It’s just you’re Stefania. | 只是你是斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:43] | Don’t be rude. robert. I invited her. | 别没礼貌 罗伯特 我请了她 |
[14:46] | But why her? | 但是为什么是她? |
[14:47] | Well. why not her? she’s nice and single. | 为什么不行 她美丽又单身 |
[14:50] | But she’s my Stefania. | 但是她是我的斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:53] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[14:56] | I mean. she’s my ex-Stefania. | 我是说她以前是我的前任斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:59] | No no. I mean… | 不是 我是说… |
[15:02] | You’re my Stefania now. | 现在你才是我的斯蒂芬妮 |
[15:09] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[15:15] | I need a drink. | 我得去喝点 |
[15:18] | Come on in. let me take your coat. | 进来吧 让我帮你把外套脱了 |
[15:20] | Grazie. | 谢谢(意大利语) |
[15:24] | -I’m outta here. -me too. | -我退出 -我也是 |
[15:32] | Okay. bye. ladies. | 好 再见 女士们 |
[15:34] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[15:39] | Oh. Stefania. what a nice surprise. | 斯蒂芬妮一个大惊喜啊 |
[15:42] | It’s like everyone was invited except me. | 仿佛每个人都被邀请了 除了我之外 |
[15:50] | What were you thinking. inviting her here? | 你在想什么 邀请她来 |
[15:52] | I thought peter might like her. | 我以为彼特会喜欢她 |
[15:54] | Of course he’ll like her. look at her! | 当然会喜欢的 看看她 |
[15:56] | Not that I’m looking. | 我没有在看她 |
[16:04] | Is everything all right? | 一切正常吗? |
[16:06] | From where I sit. fantastic. | 自打我坐下起 妙哉 |
[16:10] | Everything’s great. yeah. | 一切都很好 是的 |
[16:12] | We’re just getting to know everybody and let me introduce you. | 我们来见见每个人 跟你介绍 |
[16:16] | Peter. I want to introduce you to a friend of mine… Stefania. | 彼特 介绍我的一个朋友…斯蒂芬妮 |
[16:19] | She’s from italy. which. incidentally. | 来自意大利 巧妙的 |
[16:21] | Is the land of amore. | 正是爱之地 |
[16:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:26] | Hi. I’m peter. it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 你好 我是彼特 很高兴见到你 |
[16:31] | So. what other sci-fi writers are you into? | 你还喜欢哪些科幻小说作家 |
[16:35] | Well. Bradbury. of course. | 当然还有布拉德巴瑞(美国剧作家) |
[16:36] | -peter. peter. peter. -what? | -彼特 -干嘛 |
[16:44] | Ray. Peggy and peter are talking. | 雷 佩吉和彼特正在谈话 |
[16:46] | -yes yes. I know. I know. but. peter… -what? | -我知道 但是 彼特 -干嘛 |
[16:55] | We are talking. | 我们正在说话 |
[16:57] | Peter. did you know that Peggy beat me up once? | 彼特 你知道佩吉揍扁过我吗 |
[17:00] | -ray. -what? | -雷 -什么 |
[17:03] | Yeah. real bad. | 是的 非常惨痛 |
[17:04] | Will you please just get over that? | 不要斤斤计较了行吗 |
[17:06] | Whoa whoa whoa. did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[17:09] | You gotta watch the temper on that one. peter. | 你要小心那个臭脾气了 彼特 |
[17:11] | No. you don’t. | 你给我住嘴 |
[17:13] | Look. they got in an argument one time | 他们只是发生过点小争执 |
[17:15] | That was a little heated. | 只是有点点火气 |
[17:16] | I think it’s hilarious that you beat ray up. | 我觉得你揍扁雷真是令人窃喜 |
[17:19] | Cause you’re a girl. | 因为你是个娘们 |
[17:23] | Well. listen. it wasn’t easy. ray is quite a girl himself. | 绝对不轻松 雷也够娘们的 |
[17:37] | -hey. she’s funny. -no no no. | -她很幽默 -不是 |
[17:41] | Are you finished sticking your nose into our conversation. | 你把鼻子伸进我们的谈话玩过瘾了吗 |
[17:43] | Or does that thing just get stuck in every conversation? | 或者就那样插在所有交谈里更好玩? |
[17:52] | Anybody want bruschetta? | 谁要普切塔?(意大利传统美食有橄榄油和番茄酱的小片烤面包) |
[17:54] | Peter. I forbid you to see this woman. | 彼特 我不许你见这个女人 |
[17:57] | Ray. what is your problem? we’re just having fun. | 雷 你发什么病 我们聊着正有趣呢 |
[17:59] | No no. she’s not fun. she’s mean. | 不 她不是乐趣 而是卑鄙 |
[18:01] | And I forbid you to marry a mean lady. | 我不许你娶一个卑鄙的人 |
[18:03] | Wait. marry? | 等下 娶我? |
[18:06] | -ray. would you stop it? -no. I will not stop it. debra. | -雷 你给我住口 -不 我不会停的 黛布拉 |
[18:09] | And by the way. this is my house. | 还有 这里是我家 |
[18:11] | And my nose can go wherever it wants… | 我的鼻子要去哪就去哪 |
[18:17] | You know what? fine. | 好 |
[18:19] | -I’m just gonna go. -you see. debra? | -我要走了 -你看 黛布拉 |
[18:22] | This is what happens when you let people get hungry. | 你让客人饿着肚子的结局就是这样 |
[18:25] | Peggy. please. wait. | 佩吉 等等 |
[18:27] | No no. let her go. godspeed. Peggy. | 就让她走 一路顺风吧 佩吉 |
[18:29] | What is wrong with you? you are ruining this for peter. | 你发什么神经? 你毁了彼特的幸福 |
[18:33] | I am not. you don’t care about peter. | 我才没有 你压根不关心彼特 |
[18:34] | You just want her here so she can torture me. | 你只想她在这里折磨我 |
[18:36] | Because “she’s a strong lady who doesn’t take any crap.” | 因为她”是个强壮又没让我讨好的女人” |
[18:39] | No. wait wait wait wait. | 别走 等等 |
[18:41] | You know what? what is wrong with that? | 你知道吗? 那样有罪吗? |
[18:43] | In fact. I would love it if Peggy and peter got married. | 实际上 我愿意让佩吉和彼特结婚 |
[18:45] | Cause I could use another strong woman around here. | 那么这里就有一个同盟的强悍女人了 |
[18:48] | Ohh-hh. I get it now. | 哦 我懂了 |
[18:52] | This is not about me. | 不是针对我的 |
[18:54] | You want another soldier in the fight | 你想找一个打手 |
[18:57] | Against your enemy. | 对付你的死对头 |
[19:01] | Who’s that? | 谁是死对头? |
[19:10] | You are ruining this for peter! | 你毁了彼特的大好姻缘 |
[19:15] | -okay. that’s it. I’m just gonna go. -no. Peggy. don’t go yet. | -好 够了 我这就走 -别走 佩吉 别走 |
[19:19] | You know what? it was really nice to meet you. | 要知道真的是很高兴见到你 |
[19:22] | But I came here for a drink. not an arranged marriage. | 我来这只是参加酒会 不是相亲 |
[19:25] | But you have all been lovely. good night. | 你们都很可爱 晚安 |
[19:28] | Peggy. wait. don’t go yet. | 佩吉 等等 别走啊 |
[19:30] | Peggy. I’m not like these people. they’re freaks. | 佩吉 我压根不喜欢这些人 他们都是怪胎 |
[19:37] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底想怎么样? |
[19:38] | Don’t give me that. I just saved this man’s life. | 别那样对我 我刚救了他的命 |
[19:40] | No. you didn’t. Peggy was perfect for him. | 你少来 佩吉很适合彼特 |
[19:42] | -no. she was perfect for you. -she was perfect for everyone. | -才不是 她更适合你 -她适合每个人 |
[19:45] | You see. peter. this is why you don’t get married. | 你看了吗 彼特 跟你讲千万别结婚 |
[19:48] | I guess you’re right. ray. | 你是对的 雷 |
[19:50] | I guess I should probably just live the rest of my life alone. | 我想我应该就此孤独终老了 |
[19:52] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[20:02] | It’s bad enough you ruined my life… | 你毁我一生已经够糟的了 |
[20:08] | But you had to do the same to my brother-in-law? | 但是你要同样对我的妻弟下毒手 |
[20:12] | You are a selfish ass | 你这个自私的混球 |
[20:16] | Who walks among regular humans. | 走路人模狗样的 |
[20:19] | But now it is time for everyone to see the truth. | 但是现在是时候让你原形毕露了 |
[20:23] | That you are… | 你是个… |
[20:27] | Ass. | 混蛋 |
[20:39] | Listen. don’t tell amy. but Stefania’s here. | 听着 别告诉艾米斯蒂芬妮在这里 |
[20:58] | -hey. peter. -hello. | -你好 彼特 -你好 |
[21:01] | Listen. I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[21:03] | I’m really sorry. I really screwed up. | 我真的很抱歉 我把事情搞砸了 |
[21:07] | I have problems with certain women. | 我跟某些女人有点矛盾 |
[21:14] | Like Peggy. | 比如佩吉 |
[21:16] | And my wife. | 还有我老婆 |
[21:20] | And my mom. | 还有我老妈 |
[21:23] | But listen. for whatever it’s worth. | 但是听我说 |
[21:26] | I’ll do whatever it takes to help you meet another woman. | 我为你做任何事来帮你再找个女人 |
[21:29] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 你用不着这么做了 |
[21:35] | Peggy. wha… | 佩吉 怎么… |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. the store’s closed. | 抱歉 书店要打烊了 |
[21:45] | Ooh. princess leia. | 我的莉亚公主 |