时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey. could you pass the salt? | 能递下盐吗? |
[00:09] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么? |
[00:12] | I want to put some salt on this. | 我想放点盐 |
[00:14] | In 47 years of marriage | 在我们47年的婚姻生活中 |
[00:17] | You’ve never salted my lasagna. | 你从来没在我做的千层面上加盐 |
[00:20] | Marie. it’s bad enough it needs it. | 玛丽 它需要加盐 这已经够糟了 |
[00:23] | You gotta remind me how long we’ve been married? | 你干嘛还提醒我们结婚多长时间了? |
[00:28] | That doesn’t need salt. | 它不需要盐 |
[00:32] | What’s this about? are you mad at me? | 到底怎么回事? 你生我气了? |
[00:34] | No. I just want the salt. | 不 我只是想要盐 |
[00:36] | Baloney. it’s because I yelled at you last night | 胡扯 是因为昨晚你拿袜子擤鼻涕 |
[00:39] | For blowing your nose into your sock. isn’t it? | 我冲你吼了 对吧? |
[00:43] | No. all I’m saying is this is not doing it for me. | 不是 我只是说这个味道不对而已 |
[00:49] | Oh. well. then by all means | 好吧 不管怎么样 |
[00:52] | Have the salt. | 盐拿去 |
[00:54] | – thank you. – mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[01:06] | “pass the salt.” | 递递盐吧 |
[01:09] | The list of things I’m allowed to say | 我被允许说的话 |
[01:11] | Is getting shorter. | 越来越少了 |
[01:20] | – hi. – hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[01:23] | Mmm-mmm. what’s for brunch? | 早午餐吃什么? |
[01:25] | I made pasta with pesto sauce. | 我做了浇香蒜沙司的通心粉 |
[01:27] | Chicken sausages. pork sausages. | 鸡肉肠 猪肉肠 |
[01:29] | Eggplant curry. waldorf salad. | 咖哩茄子 苹果芹菜沙拉 |
[01:32] | And mini-quiches with ham for hors d’oeuvres. | 开胃菜是加有火腿的乳蛋饼 |
[01:35] | What. half day today? what’s up? | 半天吃这么多? 怎么啦? |
[01:39] | I made a frittata. | 我做了份菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[01:40] | Well. good for you. dear. | 亲爱的 真有你的 |
[01:44] | Taste this pesto. raymond. | 雷蒙德 尝尝这个香蒜沙司 |
[01:47] | Mmm. oh. perfect. | 太棒了 |
[01:49] | Really? you like it? | 真的吗? 你喜欢? |
[01:52] | Yeah. of course. | 当然啦 |
[01:53] | I don’t know anymore. | 我真不知道为什么 |
[01:54] | Last night your father told me my lasagna needed salt. | 昨晚你父亲说我的千层面需要加盐 |
[01:57] | – what? come on. – I don’t believe it. | -什么? 行了吧 -我不信 |
[01:59] | How dare someone criticize another person’s cooking? | 某人怎么敢随便批评别人的厨艺? |
[02:05] | I have to admit. | 我得承认 |
[02:08] | All great artists must face the fact | 所有伟大的艺术家都必须面对这个事实 |
[02:11] | That someday their gifts will fade. | 总有一天他们的天赋会消失 |
[02:14] | Ma. come on. your gifts aren’t fading. huh? | 妈妈 你的天赋并没有消失好吧? |
[02:17] | You da man. | 你依然很厉害 |
[02:19] | You know. your father used to salivate over my meals. | 你父亲原来见了我做的菜就流口水 |
[02:24] | But lately it’s like he’s just going through the motions. | 但是最近他像退却了激情 |
[02:27] | Ma. ma. ma… you still got it. | 妈妈 你的厨艺依然很棒 |
[02:29] | You’re the pavarotti of pesto. | 你就是意大利食神 |
[02:34] | That’s a sweet boy. nothing like his father. | 多贴心的孩子 一点都不像他的父亲 |
[02:39] | What are you busting mom’s hump about the lasagna for? | 你为什么要说妈妈千层面不好呢? |
[02:42] | I wish it was just the lasagna. | 只是千层面有问题就好了 |
[02:44] | Have you tried these little quiches she made? | 你尝了她做的乳蛋饼吗? |
[02:47] | I’ve had belly lint with more flavor. | 我自己的肚腩都比这个有味道 |
[02:53] | What are you talking about. dad? these are fantastic. | 爸爸 你在说什么? 这些很好吃 |
[02:56] | Yeah. I like tabasco on mine. | 我喜欢在上面放点塔巴斯哥辣酱油 |
[02:59] | All right. try that. | 好了 尝尝 |
[03:05] | Tasteless. | 味同嚼蜡 |
[03:07] | Well. that tabasco’s got no kick. | 那瓶塔巴斯哥辣酱油走味了 |
[03:09] | This bottle was issued to dad during the korean war. | 朝鲜战争时候这个瓶子就发给爸爸了 |
[03:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:16] | You know. dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:18] | I have to say that I am surprised | 不得不说我很吃惊 |
[03:20] | That you cannot appreciate the interplay of these flavors… | 你尝不到这些味道的交相辉映 |
[03:23] | The smokiness of the ham | 火腿的烟熏味 |
[03:25] | Delicately contrasting | 和蛋黄酱的甜味 |
[03:27] | With the sweetness of the egg custard. | 形成微妙的对比 |
[03:31] | Why don’t you put on a dress and do a dance? | 你怎么不穿上裙子跳个舞呢? |
[03:42] | Hey. what do you got there? | 你拿来了什么? |
[03:44] | I got marco’s hot peppers. | 四川胡椒粉 |
[03:46] | I got hot mustard from wo hop’s… | 日本辣芥末 |
[03:48] | Everything from mom’s ethnic shelf. | 妈妈所有的稀奇古怪的调料 |
[03:50] | All right. let’s start with the horseradish. | 好 先放点山葵酱 |
[03:56] | Wasabi. I got wasabi. | 青芥末 这里有青芥末 |
[03:58] | Ah. and how about a little jalapeno? | 再来点墨西哥胡椒? |
[04:03] | That’s right. right. perfect. | 好了 |
[04:05] | Here you go. dad. why don’t you try that one? | 爸爸 尝尝这个吧 |
[04:08] | Okay. but I’m telling you… | 好 告诉你… |
[04:14] | They’re all the same. | 都一样 |
[04:16] | Dad. that had horseradish. wasabi and jalapeno on it. | 爸爸 有山葵酱 青芥末和墨西哥胡椒 |
[04:20] | It did? | 真的? |
[04:22] | How can you not taste that? | 你怎么尝不出来? |
[04:40] | Oh my god. dad… you’ve got no taste. | 天啦 爸爸 你失去味觉了 |
[04:44] | Holy crap. | 我靠 |
[04:50] | And this whole time I thought it was your mother. | 我一直以为是你妈妈的原因 |
[04:56] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[05:01] | Robert. use a glass. | 罗伯特 用杯子喝水 |
[05:11] | Oh. robbie. robbie. please. | 罗比 不要这样 |
[05:16] | You’ll spoil your appetite. | 你会坏了食欲的 |
[05:22] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[05:23] | How is this happening to me? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:25] | Maybe your sinuses are stuffed up. | 或许是你的鼻子被堵住了 |
[05:29] | You know. 90% of taste is smell. | 要知道 百分之九十的味道来自嗅觉 |
[05:32] | That would explain why you don’t smell… | 这就是为什么你闻不到… |
[05:35] | You. | 你自己 |
[05:41] | Nah. I can smell me. | 我能闻到 |
[05:45] | I just don’t mind me. | 我只是不介意自己 |
[05:52] | Hey. we’re trying to figure out | 我们正在琢磨 |
[05:54] | What’s going on here. | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:55] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我等会儿马上加入 |
[05:59] | When did you start noticing that ma’s cooking was slipping? | 你什么时候觉得妈妈的厨艺退步? |
[06:03] | I don’t know. about two weeks ago. | 不知道 大概两周前 |
[06:07] | Have you been doing anything different in the last two weeks? | 这两周你做了什么特殊的事情? |
[06:10] | I haven’t done anything different in the last 50 years. | 过去50年我也没做过什么特殊的事 |
[06:14] | Uh. well… | 呃… |
[06:16] | Except… | 除了… |
[06:18] | What? | 什么? |
[06:19] | I have been taking these pills. | 我在吃药 |
[06:22] | What. for like blood pressure or something? | 什么药? 治高血压之类的? |
[06:26] | Nah. just some herb pills that stan and garvin gave me. | 斯坦与加林给的一些中草药丸 |
[06:29] | Stan and garvin? what for? | 斯坦与加林? 治什么? |
[06:33] | They’re for my. uh… foot. | 治…我的脚 |
[06:37] | Your foot? | 你的脚? |
[06:39] | Yeah. you know. | 你知道 |
[06:41] | My foot. | 我的脚 |
[06:56] | “lancelot”? | 兰斯洛特?(亚瑟王圆桌武士中的第一位勇士) |
[07:06] | possible side effects:headaches. stomach cramping”… | 可能产生的副作用 头痛 胃痉挛… |
[07:09] | oh god! hey dad look at this “loss of taste.” | 天啊 爸爸快看 “失去味觉” |
[07:12] | Hey. you’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[07:14] | Didn’t you read the label? | 你没读说明吗? |
[07:15] | No. my eyes are as bad as my foot. | 没有 我的眼睛和脚一样糟糕 |
[07:21] | Dad. I mean. you’re gonna have to stop taking those. | 爸爸 你必须停止服用这些药物 |
[07:24] | No way. these babies work. | 没门 这宝贝有用着呢 |
[07:27] | Hey. uh. dad. do you really need those? | 爸爸 你真的需要这些? |
[07:32] | Your time will come. wise guy. | 乖儿子 你也总会有这一天的 |
[07:36] | I might not get to hit that often. | 虽然不经常玩 |
[07:39] | But when you’re called to the plate | 但该你上场时 |
[07:41] | You better bring a bat. | 你最好带上你的”球棒” |
[07:51] | Yeah. okay okay. | 行了 行了 |
[07:53] | Brunch time. | 早午餐时间 |
[07:54] | – oh. all right. – all right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[07:57] | Hey. listen. you two knuckleheads. | 听着 两个蠢蛋 |
[08:00] | Your mother doesn’t know about these pills. so keep your traps shut. | 你妈不知道这些药 闭紧你们的嘴巴 |
[08:03] | What are you gonna do when she finds out you can’t taste? | 当她发现你失去味觉时你怎么办? |
[08:05] | She’s not gonna find out. | 她不会发现的 |
[08:07] | Taste I can fake. | 味觉是可以装的 |
[08:13] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Hey. kids. come on and get your food. | 孩子们 过来拿你们的食物 |
[08:18] | Looks marvelous. | 看起来太棒了 |
[08:19] | Thank you. honey. | 谢谢 甜心 |
[08:20] | Everything looks delicious. marie. | 玛丽 每样菜都看起来都很棒 |
[08:23] | Thanks. frank. here you go. | 弗兰克 谢谢 这是你的 |
[08:25] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[08:40] | Fantastic. marie. | 玛丽 太好吃了 |
[08:42] | Really? oh. I’m so glad. | 真的? 我太高兴了 |
[08:44] | So can you believe? spring training already. | 相信吗? 春季训练已经开始了 |
[08:48] | Yeah. first day tomorrow. pitchers and catchers. | 对 明天是第一天 投手和捕手 |
[08:51] | Hey. frank. try the frittata. | 弗兰克 尝尝这个肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[08:54] | Bring it on. | 尽管放马过来 |
[09:04] | Wow. that’s good. | 太好吃了 |
[09:06] | No. it’s not. that’s debra’s. | 不是 那是黛布拉做的 |
[09:14] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么一回事? |
[09:16] | First you tell me my lasagna needs salt. | 先是你告诉我 千层面需要加盐 |
[09:18] | And now debra’s frittata is good. | 你又觉得黛布拉做的肉馅煎蛋饼好吃 |
[09:22] | Is this some kind of a scheme | 这是想把我逼疯 |
[09:26] | To finally drive me insane? | 的一项阴谋吗? |
[09:28] | – no. – then why are you torturing me? | -不是 -那你为什么要折磨我呢? |
[09:30] | – I’m not torturing you. – then what are you doing? | -我没有折磨你 -那你在干嘛? |
[09:32] | – I can’t taste. – what do you mean? | -我尝不出来味道 -什么意思? |
[09:34] | – I’ve lost my sense of taste. – are you sick? | -我失去味觉了 -你病了? |
[09:37] | – no. – did you go to a doctor? | -没有 -看医生了吗? |
[09:39] | I’m not going to a doctor. I’m just getting older. okay? | 我不会去看医生的 我只是年纪大了 好吧 |
[09:42] | So you’re not gonna try to fix it? | 那你就不想找回味觉吗? |
[09:44] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[09:45] | Oh. that’s right. “leave me alone.” | 好吧 不管你 |
[09:48] | I’ll live with it. okay? | 没有它我照样能活 |
[09:49] | Oh. that’s it… “i’ll live with it.” | 就是这样 没有它我照样能活 |
[09:51] | Ma. now you know that it’s not your cooking. | 妈妈 现在你知道不是因为你做的菜 |
[09:53] | You still got it. so now you can be happy again. | 你依然厨艺精湛 应该高兴了 |
[09:55] | Happy? how could I be happy? | 高兴? 我怎么能高兴? |
[09:57] | I’m rembrandt. and he’s blind. | 我是陶喆 而他却是聋子 |
[10:05] | Well. deb. | 黛布 |
[10:08] | At least somebody liked your frittata. | 总算有人喜欢你的肉馅煎蛋饼了 |
[10:20] | – hey. – hey. guys. | -嘿 -大家好 |
[10:22] | Okay. ray. amy and I are going to the mall. | 雷 艾米和我要去商场 |
[10:24] | Hey. ray. you mind if I watch the game over here? | 雷 介意我在这里看完比赛吗? |
[10:26] | Ever since sunday brunch mom’s been all depressed. | 从周日早午餐以来妈妈总是很消沉 |
[10:29] | She’s just sitting in front of the tv eating doughnuts. | 一直坐在电视前吃油炸圈饼 |
[10:32] | What. did dad just give up the remote? | 爸爸不跟她抢遥控器了? |
[10:34] | Didn’t even put up a fight. | 想都不想 |
[10:37] | Since this whole thing. | 事情发生后 |
[10:39] | They haven’t been fighting at all. | 他们根本没吵过架 |
[10:41] | I miss the yelling. | 我很怀念他们的吵闹 |
[10:44] | I miss ma’s cooking. | 我怀念妈妈做的菜 |
[10:46] | She hasn’t cooked anything in three days. | 三天来她基本没下厨 |
[10:48] | This is crazy. | 太夸张了 |
[10:50] | Everything’s falling apart because of food? | 所有东西都因为食物支离破碎? |
[10:52] | It’s just food. you can’t base a marriage on food. | 只是食物罢了 你不能把婚姻建立在食物上 |
[10:56] | Well. you and I can’t. | 显然我俩是不可能的 |
[11:01] | I can’t believe marie. | 玛丽令人难以置信 |
[11:03] | Frank can’t help it if his tongue is getting old. | 弗兰克也不能阻止他的舌头变老 |
[11:07] | Why can’t she be more sensitive? | 她为什么不能多体谅一下? |
[11:10] | You know I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole thing | 其实整件事情都是 |
[11:12] | – was her fault to begin with. – what do you mean? | -因她而起 -什么意思? |
[11:15] | I mean. who’s to say that after 47 years | 不管谁都受不了 |
[11:18] | Of marie’s constant criticism and nagging. | 玛丽长达47年持续的批评与唠叨 |
[11:20] | Frank just couldn’t take it anymore. | 弗兰克只是忍无可忍了 |
[11:23] | And his losing his taste | 他失去味觉是 |
[11:26] | Is a psychosomatic way of not listening? | 不想听她唠叨的心理表现 |
[11:28] | He is tuning her out with his tongue. | 他用舌头隔绝了她 |
[11:31] | Wow. yeah. yeah. | 就是这样 |
[11:34] | – that makes sense. – yeah. huh? | -这样才说的通 -就是 |
[11:37] | Nobody ever stands up to this woman. | 从来没有人敢在玛丽面前放肆 |
[11:40] | Ray. get over there. | 雷 过去那边 |
[11:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:44] | Go go. go tell your mother this is all her fault. | 去告诉你妈妈这全是她的错 |
[11:46] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你们根本不知道你们在说什么 |
[11:48] | I know you’re scared of your mommy. | 我知道你很怕你妈妈 |
[11:51] | Yeah. yeah. it’s not my mommy. okay? | 是呀 那不是我妈妈 好吗? |
[11:53] | Dad lost his taste because of some pills he’s taking for his foot. | 爸爸失去味觉是因为一些治疗脚的药 |
[11:56] | Ray. | 雷 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. man. I hate it when she thinks she knows stuff. | 很抱歉 我讨厌她自以为是的样子 |
[12:02] | His foot? | 他的脚? |
[12:04] | That’s right. professor. | 就是这样 教授 |
[12:05] | So why don’t you two just run along to the mall | 你们俩赶紧去商场吧 |
[12:07] | Before they’re all out of knick-knacks and paddywacks? | 再不去鸡零狗碎的小玩意就卖光了 |
[12:15] | Why didn’t he just tell marie that? | 他干嘛不直接告诉玛丽? |
[12:18] | Because he’s very sensitive about his foot. | 因为他对脚的事很敏感 |
[12:22] | Oh. so by foot. you mean… | 哦 你说的脚指的是… |
[12:26] | Not his foot. | 不是他的脚 |
[12:30] | Go to the mall. | 去商场吧 |
[12:34] | Well. then what are the pills for? | 那些药是治什么的? |
[12:43] | That foot. | 那只”脚” |
[12:51] | You know. this is crazy. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[12:54] | I mean. marie should know all about this. | 玛丽应该知道这件事 |
[12:56] | Of course. somebody should tell her. | 当然 应该有人告诉她 |
[12:58] | No. no. it’s not gonna be any of us. okay? | 别这样 不应该是我们中的任何人去 |
[13:01] | This is between a man and his podiatrist. | 这只是一个男人与他的脚病医生的事 |
[13:06] | But how are frank and marie gonna get through this if they don’t… | 如果他们不… 弗兰克和玛丽怎么办呢? |
[13:08] | No. we told dad we would keep this a secret. | 别去 我们答应爸爸保守秘密 |
[13:10] | And I absolutely forbid you to say any of this to mom. | 我命令你不许对妈妈提这事 |
[13:14] | Do you got it? | 明白了吗? |
[13:20] | Look. look… | 别的 |
[13:24] | When it comes to a man and his wife. | 在夫妻关系里 |
[13:28] | A man needs to know that he’s a man… | 男人需要知道自己是个男人 |
[13:32] | Whether or not his wife knows he’s a man or not. | 不管他的妻子是否知道 |
[13:37] | What else does dad have? | 爸爸还能有什么? |
[13:41] | Well. I never thought of it like that. | 我从来没想到这一点 |
[13:43] | I guess we should stay out of it. | 我认为我们不应该管这件事 |
[13:46] | Okay. so we won’t say anything to marie. | 好吧 我们不会对玛丽说什么 |
[13:50] | Hi. frank. | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[14:05] | Listen. frank… | 听着 弗兰克… |
[14:08] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[14:14] | So. how are you? | 你好吗? |
[14:16] | Yes. how are you? | 是的 你好吗? |
[14:18] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[14:23] | Isn’t this nice? | 真难得啊 |
[14:26] | How often do we get the chance to talk together. just the three of us? | 难得有机会就我们三个人谈话 |
[14:28] | That is so true. you know. deb. | 非常正确 黛布 要知道 |
[14:30] | I think it is so funny how sometimes people can live so close… | 很多人住很近 |
[14:33] | And never take the time to just sit down and… | 却很少有机会坐下来… |
[14:35] | Shoot the breeze. | 摆摆龙门阵 |
[14:36] | Communication is so important Amy | 交流非常重要 |
[14:39] | Oh. I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:43] | What are you two magpies squawking about? | 你们两只麻雀在叽咕些什么? |
[14:47] | Look. frank. about your… | 弗兰克 关于你的… |
[14:51] | Problem… | 问题… |
[14:52] | Yeah? don’t worry. | 是吗? 别担心 |
[14:53] | I got no taste. but I still got crunch. | 虽然失去味觉但还能”嘎嘣脆” |
[14:58] | No. we mean the problem with your… | 不是 我们是说关于你的 |
[15:02] | Foot. | 脚 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么? |
[15:05] | We want you to know this is nothing to be ashamed of. | 我们想告诉你这并不是丢脸的事情 |
[15:08] | Yeah. let me tell you something about ray. | 是的 就说雷吧 |
[15:15] | He might talk a big game. | 他可以解说大型比赛 |
[15:18] | But there’s a lot of times when he can’t always… | 其实有很多时候他并不能… |
[15:21] | Put his best foot forward. | 踢出漂亮的一”脚” |
[15:27] | And that doesn’t change the way I feel about him at all. | 但这并不影响我对他的看法 |
[15:30] | Yeah. we love our fellas no matter what they’re able | 是的 我们始终爱自己的丈夫 |
[15:34] | Or unable to do. | 不管他们行还是不行 |
[15:36] | Frank. listen. when we heard about your situation. | 听着 弗兰克 我们得知你的情况 |
[15:40] | That didn’t make us think badly of you. | 并不会让我们看不起你 |
[15:43] | We still think of you as big. strong. virile frank. | 我们依然觉得你是强壮精力充沛的人 |
[15:46] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[15:51] | And you know. that is the only way | 要知道 这也是玛丽 |
[15:53] | Marie could ever see you too. | 对你的唯一看法 |
[15:55] | So you should really go talk to her about this | 因此 你真的应该和她谈谈 |
[15:58] | So you can work this out together. | 你们可以一起解决这个问题 |
[16:00] | Yeah. if you want to impress marie. | 如果你想给玛丽好印象的话 |
[16:02] | You should talk to her. | 就应该和她谈谈 |
[16:03] | Talk. | 谈谈 |
[16:07] | What’s this? | 怎么回事? |
[16:10] | – oh. hi. marie. – we were having a chat with frank. | -嗨 玛丽 -我们正在和弗兰克聊天 |
[16:12] | Yep. just chewing the fat. and some celery. ha ha. | 是的 只是嚼嚼这些芹菜 |
[16:18] | So. frank. you think the mets are gonna take it this year? | 弗兰克 你说今年花儿乐队能拿到奖吗? |
[16:21] | I certainly hope they can. | 希望如此 |
[16:23] | They’ve been playing their little hearts out. | 他们今年真的很努力啊 |
[16:28] | I’m just gonna get my lunch. | 我只是过来拿我的午餐 |
[16:30] | Then I’ll be out of your way. | 立即闪人 |
[16:39] | I think she’s ready to hear you. | 我觉得她准备好倾听你了 |
[16:42] | What do you say. frank? | 弗兰克 你认为呢? |
[16:46] | Your husbands are dead men. | 你们的老公都死定了 |
[16:54] | – what’s going on? – what do you mean? | -怎么回事? -什么意思? |
[16:57] | At my house… I want to know why your wives | 想知道为什么你们的妻子在我家里 |
[16:59] | Are over there talking to your father. | 和你们的父亲在谈话 |
[17:00] | – what? – what? | -什么? -什么? |
[17:02] | I mean. nobody talks to your father. especially people. | 我是说 没有人类愿意和你父亲谈话 |
[17:07] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[17:09] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[17:11] | Is everyone turning against me? | 你们联合起来对付我 |
[17:13] | Is that what’s going on? | 是这样吗? |
[17:14] | I don’t make lasagna for three days | 我只是三天没做千层面 |
[17:16] | And all of a sudden nobody cares about me. | 突然就没人关心我了 |
[17:19] | Everybody is frank’s friend. | 每个人都是弗兰克的朋友 |
[17:20] | No. ma. that’s not it at all. | 妈妈 不是这样的 |
[17:23] | Well. what else could it be? | 那能是什么呢? |
[17:24] | Cooking is all I’m good for. isn’t it? | 我只擅长厨艺 不是吗? |
[17:27] | Oh. yes. I raised two boys | 虽然我养大了两个男孩 |
[17:29] | With precious little help from your father. | 你们父亲很少帮忙 |
[17:31] | And yes. my charity work has benefited | 我的慈善工作 |
[17:34] | Countless people within the community. | 使社区无数人受益 |
[17:36] | But apparently if anybody looks at this face. | 但显然在你们眼里 这张脸 |
[17:39] | All they see is a frying pan. | 就只是一口煎锅 |
[17:43] | I don’t see a frying pan. ma. | 妈妈 我不这样认为 |
[17:46] | I see a woman who deserves the truth. | 我认为您应该知道真相 |
[17:49] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻 |
[17:53] | Look… | 是这样 |
[17:55] | Iook. ma. | 妈妈 |
[17:57] | His loss of taste is because of a side effect | 他失去味觉是吃的一种药的 |
[17:59] | That he got because of these pills that he’s taking. | 一种副作用 |
[18:02] | What? pills? | 什么? 药? |
[18:04] | Yeah. they’re supposed to restore his… | 是的 本来是用来恢复他的… |
[18:08] | – hair? – yes. | -头发? -是的 |
[18:10] | No. | 不是 |
[18:14] | – his… – memory? | -他的… -记忆力 |
[18:16] | – yes. – no. | -是的 -不是 |
[18:20] | Look. it’s… it’s his… | 是他的… |
[18:27] | Keep guessing. | 继续猜 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么? |
[18:31] | His manhood. ma. | 他的男性雄风 妈妈 |
[18:33] | His manhood. | 他的男性雄风 |
[18:39] | Oh… well. why didn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我呢 |
[18:43] | Because he didn’t want to be ashamed | 因为他不想丢脸 |
[18:45] | And think that you thought he was less of a man. | 不想你看轻他 |
[18:49] | He had to choose between his tongue and his manhood. | 他必须在味觉和男性雄风间进行选择 |
[18:57] | Oh… poor frank. I had no idea. | 可怜的弗兰克 我完全不知道 |
[19:03] | I’d rather he could taste. | 我情愿他有味觉 |
[19:07] | Well. I mean. it’s not that simple. | 我的意思是 不是那么简单 |
[19:09] | Yes it is. I have a say in this. I’ll take the taste. | 就是 这个我有权决定 我选味觉 |
[19:15] | What the hell’s wrong with you two? | 你们两个到底怎么了? |
[19:17] | Don’t blame us. okay? blame them. | 不要怪我们好吗? 都怪她们 |
[19:19] | You said you were going shopping. | 你们不是说去购物了吗? |
[19:23] | We’ll go shopping after this. | 我们马上就去 |
[19:26] | I want to see you two traitors outside right now. | 两个叛徒 出来 |
[19:28] | It’s all right. frank. I know. | 好了 弗兰克 我知道了 |
[19:31] | It’s lies. all lies. | 这是个谎言 全是谎言 |
[19:35] | Wait wait. wait. | 等等 |
[19:37] | Honey. it breaks my heart | 亲爱的 我很伤心 |
[19:40] | That you think that I might not see you as a man. | 你认为我不会把你当男人看 |
[19:44] | And you have to know by now | 时至今日 你早该了解 |
[19:46] | That I couldn’t possibly think any less of you. | 我不可能把你看得更轻了 |
[19:58] | That is so sweet. | 太感人了 |
[20:02] | And I appreciate how difficult it must have been | 我很感动于你从我做的菜 |
[20:05] | For you to have to decide between my food | 和我们的肉体关系间 |
[20:07] | And our physical relationship. | 做出的艰难选择 |
[20:10] | Maybe we should go shopping now. | 我们现在该去购物了 |
[20:15] | And I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[20:17] | That I’m touched | 我很感动 |
[20:18] | That our years in the boudoir | 我们多年的闺房之乐 |
[20:21] | Have meant so much to you. | 对你如此重要 |
[20:24] | Well. they have. | 的确 |
[20:26] | But if it’s all the same to you. I’d rather have the food. | 如果对你没差的话 我情愿选择食物 |
[20:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:40] | Oh. frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:42] | Oh. frank. I was hoping you’d say that. | 弗兰克 我很希望你这样说 |
[20:49] | Oh. frank. | 哦 弗兰克 |
[21:02] | I don’t think you need those pills. | 我不认为你需要这些药 |
[21:07] | No. those are the pills. | 不 这就是那些药 |
[21:19] | – here you go. raymond. – ma. I don’t need these. | -给你吧 雷蒙德 -妈妈 我不需要 |
[21:22] | No. not for that… for debra’s cooking. | 不是那个 是用来对付黛布拉的厨艺 |