时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Aha. | 哈 |
[00:04] | – hi. ray. – oh. hey. | -嗨 雷 -哦 嗨 |
[00:08] | Oh. deb’s not here. she’s out with the kids. | 哦 黛布拉不在家 她带孩子们出去了 |
[00:10] | So I’m just. you know. trying to make the best of it. | 我正打算好好的享受这个美好时光 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:19] | Oh. oh. okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[00:22] | Yeah. I’m just gonna watch the knicks game. | 我就打算看看尼克斯球队的比赛 |
[00:25] | You know. and uh. nothing else. | 仅此而已 |
[00:28] | Great. yeah. robert called and told me | 太棒了 罗伯特打电话来说 |
[00:31] | You guys were gonna watch the game when he got home from work. | 你们打算等他下班后一起看 |
[00:33] | So I thought I’d wait for him over here. | 所以我想就在这里等他好了 |
[00:35] | – is that okay? – oh. yeah. sure. yeah. | -可以吗 -哦 当然可以啦 |
[00:41] | So when did robert say he was gonna come home? | 罗伯特说他什么时候回来 |
[00:45] | In about an hour. | 大概一个小时左右 |
[00:54] | Are you excited about fondue date night? | 你期待火锅狂欢夜吗 |
[01:01] | What what what-what? | 什么 什么 什么 |
[01:03] | You guys are coming over tomorrow night | 你们明天晚上都要过来 |
[01:05] | For amy’s first annual fondue night. | 参加艾米的第一次火锅周年聚会 |
[01:08] | It’s gonna be just the three barone couples… | 就只有三对巴隆夫妻参加 |
[01:10] | Like a triple date. | 就像是集体约会 |
[01:11] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[01:14] | Hey. a date with my parents. | 哦 和我父母一起约会 |
[01:18] | I know you think it’s corny. but it’ll be fun. really… | 我知道你可能会觉得无聊 不过会很有趣的 真的 |
[01:21] | – fondue date night. – yeah. | -火锅狂欢夜 -是的 |
[01:24] | Yeah. fun. | 是的 真有趣 |
[01:26] | You know what? I’ll talk to robert about it | 这样好了 过58分钟后当罗伯特回到这里 |
[01:29] | When he gets here in 58 minutes. | 我会和他讨论一下 |
[01:33] | Oh. may i? | 哦 我可以尝尝吗? |
[01:35] | – oh. oh. yeah. – thanks. | – 哦 可以 – 谢谢 |
[01:39] | Oh. iook. this one looks like a heart. | 啊 看哪 这个看上去象颗心 |
[01:42] | I’ll save that. | 我要留着它 |
[01:51] | So from now on. that’s where I’m buying all my sweaters. | 从今往后 我只去那家商店买毛衣 |
[01:56] | – hey. – hey hey. there he is! there he is. | -嗨 -嗨嗨 他回来了 |
[01:59] | – hi. sweetie. – hello there. | -嗨 亲爱的 -你好 |
[02:01] | – missed you. – yeah. what’s up? | -想死你了 -哦 怎么啦 |
[02:03] | We’ve been waiting an hour and 11 minutes. | 我们已经等你一个小时又十一分钟了 |
[02:07] | Amy. ma wanted me to remind you that you’ll be | 艾米 妈妈要我提醒你 |
[02:09] | Making the salad for the dinner tonight. | 今晚要由你来做色拉 |
[02:10] | Oh. I forgot. I’d better go. | 哦 我忘了 我得走了 |
[02:12] | – darn. – yeah. damn it. | -该死 -是的 该死的 |
[02:16] | See you later. yogi. | 回头见 亲爱的 |
[02:18] | And ray. I’ll see you at fondue. | 雷 火锅狂欢夜见啦 |
[02:23] | Okay. yeah. | 好的 |
[02:25] | She’s such a cutie pie. | 她真是魅力四射 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:29] | – oh. it’s the second half already? – yeah. man. | -已经到下半场啦? -是的 老兄 |
[02:31] | – you’re missing some great basketball. – oh. | -你错过好几个精彩绝伦的进球 -哦 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:35] | Actually. I kind of missed some too. | 事实上 我也错过了一些 |
[02:37] | I was… me and amy. we had a nice long… | 我和艾米… 我们做了愉快而又深入的 |
[02:41] | Chat. | 交谈 |
[02:44] | All right. that’s really nice. | 不错呀 那可真好 |
[02:46] | What did you guys talk about? | 你们谈了些什么? |
[02:47] | Oh. gosh. pretty much everything. I think. | 哦 天啊 几乎什么都聊过了 |
[02:51] | Yeah. amy’s great. huh? | 艾米她很棒 对吧? |
[02:52] | Yeah. amy’s great. she’s great. yeah. | 是的 艾米很好 真的很好 |
[02:58] | She’s kind of like a little lady chatterley. | 有点象查泰莱夫人 |
[03:04] | – lady chatterley? – yeah. | -查泰莱夫人? -是的 |
[03:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:07] | Oh. you know. like she always… | 哦 就象她总是… |
[03:09] | She always wants to know how everybody is. | 她想了解每一个人 |
[03:11] | And she gets real excited about fondue date night. | 她对火锅狂欢夜感到非常兴奋 |
[03:15] | And she told me about this interesting salesgirl | 她还告诉我关于那个有趣的销售小姐 |
[03:18] | That sold her a sweater and-and-and whatever. | 就是卖给她一件毛衣的那个 还有 还有 无论如何 |
[03:20] | It’s all good stuff. it’s all good. | 反正都是些好事情 |
[03:24] | Are you saying that amy talks too much? | 你是不是说艾米太啰唆? |
[03:31] | No. robert. I love amy. | 不 罗伯特 我爱艾米 |
[03:36] | Wow. are you a liar. | 哇 你是个骗子 |
[03:39] | You know. I know what it is. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[03:41] | I got something good and you can’t stand it. | 一旦我得到了好东西 你就受不了了 |
[03:44] | You never could. | 你总是这样子 |
[03:45] | Remember when I made that diorama | 还记得我做的那个模型吗 |
[03:47] | – in mr. carolan’s history class? – what? | -在卡罗兰先生的历史课上 -什么? |
[03:49] | Everybody said how great it was… everybody! | 每个人都说它真是太棒了…每个人 |
[03:54] | I won a prize. remember? | 我还得了奖 记得吗? |
[03:56] | But you said it stunk. | 但你却说它糟糕透顶 |
[03:57] | You had george washington fighting a dinosaur. | 你让乔治·华盛顿和恐龙搏斗 |
[04:00] | It was a dragon. raymond… | 是龙 雷蒙德 |
[04:03] | A dragon that represented | 这条龙象征着 |
[04:06] | Years of british tyranny! | 英国的专政暴权 |
[04:10] | Which just goes to show | 这正显示出 |
[04:12] | How stupid you were then and now. | 你一贯的愚昧无知 |
[04:14] | – robert. I didn’t… – everybody thinks my wife is great… | – 罗伯特 我不是… -每个人都认为我老婆温柔贤惠 |
[04:16] | Everybody! | 每个人 |
[04:22] | So you have to tell me that she’s a lady chatterbox | 你却告诉我她是唧唧歪歪 |
[04:25] | Who won’t shut up? | 喋喋不休的长舌妇 |
[04:27] | Oh. I know how it goes. | 我明白了 |
[04:29] | Jealous ass. | 嫉贤妒能的混蛋 |
[04:32] | Come on… | 别这样 |
[04:33] | Jeal-ass! | 嫉贤妒能 |
[04:35] | Yes! | 是的 |
[04:37] | Stop it. no. come on. don’t go. robert. | 够了 不 不要走 罗伯特 |
[04:40] | Stay. come stay and watch the game. | 留在这 留下来看比赛 |
[04:43] | Come on. you wanna say something bad about my wife. you can. | 来吧 要是你想说我老婆的坏话 尽管说好了 |
[04:45] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:51] | Say it. say it. | 说吧 说吧 |
[04:53] | “she’s a bad cook and she’s mean.” | 她厨艺糟糕 待人刻薄 |
[04:57] | Hey. hi. one second. one second. | 嘿 等一下 等一下 |
[05:00] | And you may think that. robert… | 好好想想吧 罗伯特 |
[05:02] | You’d be dead wrong. dead wrong. | 你大错特错 大错特错 |
[05:07] | Debra is a caring. beautiful. skinny person. | 黛布拉温柔体贴 美丽大方 玲珑有致 |
[05:15] | So how’s it going? | 这是怎么啦? |
[05:23] | Look. I saved you this chip… it looks like a heart. | 看 我给你留了薯片 它看上去就像一颗心 |
[05:41] | – hi. honey. – hi. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[05:43] | You’ve been quiet all night. are you okay? | 你今晚很安静 还好吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. I’m fine. everything okay with you? | 我很好 你呢 一切都好吧 |
[05:47] | Fine and dandy. | 非常好 |
[05:50] | Ooh. did I show you this sweater I got? | 哦 我给你看过我买的这件毛衣了吗 |
[05:56] | – it’s nice. – the salesgirl I bought it from. | -很漂亮 -那个售货小姐 |
[05:58] | Bridget. she was so sweet and smart. | 她叫布里奇特 她聪明活泼 |
[06:01] | She’s taking some time off of school to make some money. | 她现在正在半工半读 |
[06:03] | But I really hope she finishes. because she’s really great… | 我真希望她能完成学业 因为她真的是活泼可爱 |
[06:06] | And then you bought the sweater. got it. | 所以你就买了这件毛衣 我懂了 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:12] | Actually. you know. I kind of did have a bad day. | 事实上 我今天真是糟糕透顶 |
[06:15] | Oh? what happened? | 发生什么事啦? |
[06:17] | Oh. nothing. it’s just like every other day. | 没什么 就只是一如既往的 |
[06:20] | Dealing with the scum of the earth. | 和那些社会败类打交道 |
[06:23] | Well. at least you get tomorrow off. | 至少你明天可以休息了 |
[06:28] | And then hey… fondue date night. | 还有…火锅狂欢夜 |
[06:32] | That’ll be “fun”… | 应该会很”火” |
[06:34] | “do.” | 很”欢” |
[06:38] | Yeah. you know. I was thinking. | 知道吗 我在想 |
[06:40] | Maybe fondue date night is not such a good idea right now. | 也许现在搞火锅狂欢夜有点不合时宜 |
[06:44] | Really? everybody else is excited about it… even ray. | 真的吗 其它人都很期待呀 就连雷也是 |
[06:47] | Amy. why do you even bother with him? | 艾米 你为什么总爱搭理他 |
[06:51] | I know he doesn’t like to open up. | 我知道他有点自闭 |
[06:53] | But little by little. | 但渐渐的 |
[06:55] | I think I’m cracking his shell. | 我觉得终于让他敞开心扉 |
[06:59] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:01] | There’s a sweet person inside. | 他是外冷内热型的 |
[07:05] | Oh. listen… | 听着 |
[07:07] | I know you and raymond have had your problems… | 我知道你和雷蒙德之间有点问题 |
[07:09] | He said you talk too much. | 他说你啰里啰嗦 |
[07:14] | What? | 什么? |
[07:18] | He called you lady blabbermouth. | 他叫你长舌妇 |
[07:24] | He did? | 他真的这么说我 |
[07:26] | Look. amy. I’m sorry. | 艾米 对不起 |
[07:29] | I’ve known raymond for a long time. and… | 我已经认识雷蒙德很久了 而且… |
[07:33] | Do you know what a jeal-ass is? | 你知道什么叫嫉妒的混蛋吗 |
[07:39] | Now that I think about it. | 现在我回想起来 |
[07:41] | While we were talking this afternoon. | 今天下午我们聊天的时候 |
[07:43] | He did excuse himself to go to the bathroom | 他找借口去了卫生间 |
[07:45] | Like. five times. | 大约去了五次 |
[07:47] | I thought he had a tummy problem. | 我还以为他拉肚子 |
[07:50] | It’s not his tummy. | 不是他肚子的问题 |
[07:52] | He has no soul. | 是他的良心被狗吃了 |
[07:56] | So he just wanted me to go away? | 原来他是想要我快走 |
[08:01] | That is kind of… | 这真是… |
[08:06] | Jerky. | 混蛋 |
[08:10] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[08:15] | But hey. you know. this is good… | 但是 这样也好 |
[08:17] | Tomorrow night. more cheese for us. | 明晚 我们有更多的干酪吃 |
[08:20] | No no. everybody’s coming. | 不 不 大家都要来 |
[08:23] | I’m just not gonna let ray’s opinion affect me. | 我不会被雷的观点左右 |
[08:25] | Okay. good good. | 行 好 好 |
[08:28] | Hey. you know what? | 嘿 要不这样 |
[08:30] | Don’t even talk to him. | 你不要搭理他 |
[08:32] | In fact. just stay quiet all night. | 确切的说 整个晚上都一言不发 |
[08:35] | You won’t even give him a chance to think that way about you. | 别让他有机会把你看扁了 |
[08:38] | Huh? | 啊? |
[08:48] | Robert… | 罗伯特… |
[08:50] | When I was just telling you my sweater story. | 当我和你说毛衣的故事的时候 |
[08:54] | And you told me to… | 你要我说得… |
[08:59] | Was that because you think I talk too much? | 是不是你也觉得我太喋喋不休了 |
[09:03] | No no. | 不 不 |
[09:05] | That’s because raymond brought it up. | 是因为雷蒙德提出来了 |
[09:07] | And I didn’t want him to think that he was right | 我不想让他觉得他是对的 |
[09:10] | Cause you know. like you said. “jerky.” | 你应该知道 就像我说的 混蛋 |
[09:14] | And I love this new sweater. it’s a great sweater. | 我喜欢这件新毛衣 它非常好 |
[09:17] | Great story about the sweater. | 毛衣的故事也很好 |
[09:20] | I’m stealing that story. | 我要剽窃它了 |
[09:24] | Okay. w-w-wait. amy. amy. wait. | 好的 等等 艾米 艾米 等等 |
[09:27] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[09:32] | The one time I get a word in… | 搬石头砸自己的脚 |
[09:42] | Okay. we have two different kinds of cheeses. | 好吧 我们有两种干酪 |
[09:45] | And the chocolate is for all the fruit. | 巧克力是给所有的水果准备的 |
[09:48] | Move it. lady. I’m going in. | 让一下 女士们 我要开动了 |
[09:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:53] | – oh. hi. – hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:55] | Oh. amy. everything smells great. | 艾米 所有的食物闻起来都好香 |
[09:58] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[10:00] | Marie. here is the garlic toast I made for dipping. | 玛丽 这是我做的蒜香面包 |
[10:03] | Oh. thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Hey. man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[10:08] | Listen. again. about before… | 听好 我再说一次 关于之前… |
[10:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:13] | Oh. you don’t have to apologize to me. | 哦 你不必跟我道歉 |
[10:15] | Ray. can I talk to you for a second? | 雷 我可以和你说句话吗 |
[10:28] | Sup. sis? | 什么事情 |
[10:31] | Listen. ray. robert told me | 听着 雷 罗伯特把昨天 |
[10:34] | About what happened yesterday. | 发生的事情告诉我了 |
[10:35] | And I just want to let you know that you’re right. | 我只想告诉你你是对的 |
[10:38] | I should have realized you’re just a guy. | 我应该意思到你是个男人 |
[10:41] | And guys just wanna relax and watch tv. | 男人就喜欢逍遥自在看看电视 |
[10:44] | And I should have left you alone. | 而我应该让你一个人轻松自在 |
[10:46] | Amy. will you marry me? | 艾米 嫁给我好吗 |
[10:55] | – listen. amy… – oh. no no. ray. | -听我说 艾米… -不 不 雷 |
[10:58] | I don’t want things to be weird between us. | 我不想把我们之间弄的很尴尬 |
[11:00] | So I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:01] | Oh. well… | 好吧… |
[11:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:07] | Great. let’s sit and eat. | 很好 我们坐下来吃东西吧 |
[11:09] | Okay. all right. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | I don’t mind if I “fun-do.” | 我不介意把我吃成火锅 |
[11:16] | I got a cheese one. | 我先吃块奶酪 |
[11:19] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[11:21] | – that’s it? – it’s fine. robert. | -就这样? -没事了 罗伯特 |
[11:28] | Raymond insults you. but you get mad at me | 雷蒙德侮辱你 可是你却冲我发火 |
[11:31] | And then you apologize to him? | 然后你却向他道歉 |
[11:32] | What. are you taking lessons from my mom… | 什么 你是不是跟我妈学的… |
[11:36] | Who I love? | 我最爱的人 |
[11:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事啦 |
[11:44] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我来告诉你发生了什么事 |
[11:46] | Yesterday poor raymond had to watch a basketball game | 昨天 可怜的雷蒙德在看篮球赛的时候 |
[11:49] | While amy dared to sit next to him. | 艾米居然敢坐在他旁边 |
[11:50] | And then the minute she leaves. he tells me | 艾米刚离开 雷就对我说 |
[11:52] | That she had the nerve to talk to him | 她鼓起勇气和他聊天 |
[11:54] | About things that didn’t interest him. | 聊一些他不感兴趣的事情 |
[11:56] | Called her boxy chatterhead. | 他把她说成是喋喋不休的长舌妇 |
[11:58] | – ray. – raymond. | -雷 -雷蒙德 |
[12:00] | Why would you call amy a boxy chatterhead? | 你为什么说艾米是喋喋不休的长舌妇? |
[12:04] | It’s lady chatterley. it’s from a book. | 我说的是查太莱夫人 这是本书名 |
[12:07] | Oh. it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:09] | To be fair. ray is a sportswriter. | 公平起见 雷是一个体育新闻记者 |
[12:12] | It’s kind of like I was bothering him at work. | 我就象是在干扰他工作 |
[12:14] | Oh amy. no. | 艾米 不 |
[12:17] | Ray doesn’t work. ray. apologize to amy right now. | 雷才不工作呢 雷 立刻向艾米道歉 |
[12:20] | Excuse me. this is between me and amy. | 不好意思 这是我和艾米的事情 |
[12:23] | And we’re fine with it. | 我们已经达成共识了 |
[12:25] | Amy. kudos on the fondue. | 艾米 以火锅的名誉起誓 |
[12:34] | This is not between you and amy. | 这不仅仅是你和艾米之间的事 |
[12:36] | What. are you kidding me? | 什么 开什么玩笑? |
[12:37] | – you never listen. ever. – never ever. | -你从不听从别人的意见 从不 -永远都是 |
[12:40] | Oh. don’t try to lay it all on ray. robert. | 不要把一切都归咎到雷身上 罗伯特 |
[12:43] | Last night you made it very clear | 昨天晚上你已经说的很清楚了 |
[12:45] | That you think I talk too much. | 你认为我啰里啰嗦 |
[12:46] | Oh. dude. | 哥们 |
[12:53] | You’re the one who should be in trouble. | 你才是应该被谴责的人 |
[12:55] | Yeah. ray. | 是的 雷 |
[12:56] | You know. you wouldn’t think it. | 你想不到吧 |
[12:58] | But this chocolate and salami is a great combo. | 巧克力和意大利腊肠真是绝配 |
[13:07] | All right. let’s all just relax. | 好了 我们都放松一下 |
[13:10] | I think we’re making too big of a deal of this. | 我认为我们都把这件事看的太重 |
[13:12] | No. amy. I have been putting up with this for 15 years. | 不 艾米 我已经憋了15年了 |
[13:14] | I am not gonna let him do this to you too. | 我绝不能让他也这么对你 |
[13:16] | You know. when I need to talk to ray | 每当我需要和他交谈 |
[13:18] | About my feelings or our children. | 关于我的感受或者我们的孩子 |
[13:21] | I know I have until the commercial’s over… | 我知道一旦广告结束我就不能再说了 |
[13:23] | That gives me 30 seconds. | 只有30秒的时间 |
[13:25] | And if there’s a girl in the commercial. | 如果广告里有个美女 |
[13:27] | Or a truck with big wheels. | 或者有个大轮子的卡车 |
[13:29] | Or god forbid. a monkey. forget it. | 或者天知道 一只猴子 想都别想 |
[13:36] | Come on. that’s not true. | 拜托 那不是真的 |
[13:38] | Look. ray. we’re not asking for that much. | 你看 雷 我们要求的并不多 |
[13:41] | It’s just talking and listening… watch. | 只不过是倾述和倾听…看着 |
[13:43] | – hello. robert. – oh. hello there. debra. | -你好 罗伯特 -哦 你好 黛布拉 |
[13:46] | – how’s it going? – not so good. | -最近怎么样 -不太好 |
[13:48] | I’ve got a brother who lacks even rudimentary social skills. | 我有个连最基本的社交技巧都不懂的弟弟 |
[13:52] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – well. thanks for asking. | -我很遗憾 -谢谢你的关心 |
[13:54] | And by the way. those are lovely earrings. | 还有 你的耳环很可爱 |
[13:56] | – see? – yeah. | -看到没? -是的 |
[14:00] | Oh. that was very good. | 非常好 |
[14:02] | Raymond. do it with me now. | 雷蒙德 和我一起来练习 |
[14:06] | – hello. raymond. – hello. mother. | -你好 雷蒙德 -你好 妈妈 |
[14:09] | Oh. iook. mom. a bear in pants. | 哦 看哪 妈妈 穿着裤子的熊 |
[14:14] | Yes. your brother is quite hairy. | 是的 你哥哥身上是有很多毛 |
[14:16] | No. ma. he’s not doing it right. | 不 妈妈 他这样是不对的 |
[14:19] | Yes. he is. ma. he’s also ugly. | 是 他是 妈妈 他还很丑 |
[14:21] | He should really wear a welder’s mask. | 他真该戴个焊接工的面具 |
[14:24] | Why don’t I weld your mouth to your ass | 我看应该把你的嘴和屁股焊在一块 |
[14:26] | And make a doughnut out of you?! | 然后做成一个油炸圈饼? |
[14:28] | – you don’t know how to weld. – I’m a damn fine welder. | -你可不会焊接 -我TMD焊得很好 |
[14:31] | You stink at everything. | 你一无是处 |
[14:35] | Bring it on! | 放马过来吧 |
[14:36] | This is nothing to fight about. | 这没什么好争的 |
[14:38] | Ray. just apologize to amy. | 雷 快向艾米道歉 |
[14:41] | No. it’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[14:43] | We already talked about it. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[14:44] | And now it just seems like everybody’s using it | 现在看来好象大家都在以这个为借口 |
[14:46] | – as an excuse to attack him. – yeah yeah. that’s right. | -作为攻击他的理由 -对 对 这就对了 |
[14:49] | These jackals. they pounce as soon as they smell blood. | 这些白眼狼 一闻到血腥就扑过来了 |
[14:52] | They love it when I’m miserable. | 就喜欢把快乐建立在我的痛苦之上 |
[14:53] | For all I know. you guys have been sending her in | 据我所知 你们就是故意 |
[14:55] | Every day on purpose just to annoy me. | 每天派她来烦我 |
[15:05] | Amy. oh. | 艾米 |
[15:10] | Even I know you gotta go in there. | 连我都知道你现在应该进去了 |
[15:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:33] | Wh-what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:36] | Just having some cookies. | 就吃点饼干而已 |
[15:41] | Listen. I didn’t mean what I said in there. really. | 听着 我刚才不是那个意思 真的 |
[15:44] | I was just… you know. I’m mad at those guys. | 我只是… 对那些家伙很生气 |
[15:46] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:49] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没关系 我没生气 |
[15:53] | Listen. you definitely have a right to be mad at me. | 听着 你绝对有权利对我生气 |
[15:57] | Oh. I do? | 是吗 |
[15:58] | I do? well. thank you very much. ray. | 我有吗 好的 非常感谢 雷 |
[16:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:04] | Let me tell you | 我跟你说 |
[16:06] | You are a frustrating person! | 你是个令人厌恶的家伙 |
[16:09] | All this time. I’ve been trying to talk to you. | 一直以来 我都在想方设法和你交谈 |
[16:11] | And it’s like I’m banging my head against the wall. | 结果我象是在对牛弹琴 |
[16:13] | I keep thinking. “what’s wrong with me? | 我思来想去 我到底怎么了 |
[16:15] | Why can’t I get through to him?” | 为什么我不能和他和睦相处呢 |
[16:17] | And now I realize that maybe it’s not my fault. | 现在我意识到 也许那不是我的错 |
[16:19] | Maybe it’s just that you’re boring. | 也是只是因为你乏味至极 |
[16:28] | You know. debra says you’re like this | 黛布拉说你就是这样的 |
[16:30] | Because you don’t want to talk. | 因为你总是默不做声 |
[16:32] | But I think maybe it’s because you’ve got nothing to say. | 但是我却认为 你是无话可说 |
[16:37] | I do too have stuff to say. | 我当然有话可说 |
[16:39] | Oh. yeah? go ahead. | 是吗 说吧 |
[16:40] | – what do you mean? – come on. talk. | -你什么意思 -来吧 说吧 |
[16:43] | Come on. talk. right now. | 快点 说吧 就现在 |
[16:45] | And I want something more than hot dogs and football kicking. | 除了热狗和橄榄球 我还想听些别的 |
[16:50] | Oh. interesting conversation. | 有趣的话题 |
[16:53] | What else do you have to say. mr. fascinating? | 你还有什么要说的 魅力先生 |
[16:56] | This is a lot of pressure! | 现在压力也太大了 |
[16:58] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:09] | I didn’t mean it. I was just lashing out. | 我不是那个意思 我口无遮拦 |
[17:12] | Oh. I stink at this. I was just trying to hurt your feelings. | 哦 我很后悔 我只是想让你难受 |
[17:15] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[17:18] | – you want a tissue? – I’m not crying. | -你想要纸巾吗 -我又没哭 |
[17:24] | Look. ray… | 你瞧 雷 |
[17:27] | I know I try too hard. | 我知道我过分热衷于 |
[17:29] | Talking about emotions and stuff. | 讨论情感之类的事情 |
[17:32] | It’s just that | 我只是希望 |
[17:34] | I wanna be close to everyone in this family. | 和这个家庭的每个成员都能和睦相处 |
[17:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:46] | Because I love you guys. | 因为我爱你们 |
[17:49] | But I mean. for gosh sakes. | 我是说 看在上帝的份上 |
[17:50] | I know frank better than I know you… | 我对法兰克的了解比对你的多 |
[17:53] | All his sights and sounds and smells. | 他的外貌 声音 气味 |
[17:58] | At least I know he’s comfortable with me. | 至少我觉得和他相处融洽 |
[18:00] | I feel closer to him now. | 我现在觉得和他更亲切 |
[18:03] | Yeah. don’t get too close. | 是的 但是不要太过亲密了 |
[18:06] | We lost a canary once. | 我们曾经丢失过一只金丝雀 |
[18:09] | You’re always so funny. | 你总是这么幽默 |
[18:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:14] | It’s taken some time. | 这的确需要时间 |
[18:15] | But even robert has started opening up to me. | 可是连罗伯特都开始对我敞开心扉了 |
[18:17] | Like. he finally told me | 就像是 他终于告诉我 |
[18:19] | Why he sleeps with a tennis racket under his bed. | 为什么他睡觉时要放一把网球拍在床下 |
[18:22] | He still does that? | 他现在还这样? |
[18:24] | For the burglars. | 为了防夜贼 |
[18:26] | That’s what he told you it’s for? | 他是这么告诉你的? |
[18:28] | No no no. that’s… | 不 不 不 那是因为… |
[18:31] | That’s his ghost swatter. | 那是他的”驱鬼拍” |
[18:35] | – what? – yes yes. | -什么 -真的 真的 |
[18:37] | Ever since we were kids. he would… listen to this. | 从他还是个孩子的时候 他就… 听我说 |
[18:40] | One time. he was about 12. | 有一次 大概在他12岁时 |
[18:42] | And he thought he heard something in the attic. | 他好象听到阁楼上有东西 |
[18:44] | And so of course I’m making fun of him. | 我就拿他开玩笑 |
[18:46] | So to prove that he’s not scared. | 为了证明他并不害怕 |
[18:47] | He went up there with his “ghost swatter.” | 他带着他的”驱鬼拍”爬了上去 |
[18:50] | So I took a broom and I went. “boom boom boom.” | 我拿个扫帚跟过去 故意发出”嘭 嘭 嘭”的声音 |
[18:52] | And all of a sudden. two giant legs | 忽然之间 两条大腿 |
[18:54] | Come crashing through the ceiling… boom! | 从天花板上穿下来 嘭! |
[18:57] | Just his legs? | 就只是他的腿? |
[18:59] | Yeah. well. he fell on a beam…”aah.” | 是的 他摔在横梁上了 “啊” |
[19:03] | And it’s just two giant legs just sticking out. | 就露出了两条腿 |
[19:06] | And they were still trying to run…”aah.” | 还在做奔跑的动作 |
[19:10] | Was he injured? | 他受伤了吗 |
[19:12] | Well. you tell me. | 这得你告诉我 |
[19:14] | Oh. ray. | 雷 |
[19:20] | Amy. is everything okay? | 艾米 一切都好吧 |
[19:22] | Yeah. everything’s fine. robert. | 是的 都很好 罗伯特 |
[19:24] | Amy and i. we were just talking. | 艾米和我 我们只是在聊天 |
[19:27] | – yeah. we were. – uh-huh. | -是啊 -哈 |
[19:29] | Oh. great. well. that’s very nice. | 那很好 |
[19:31] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 是的 |
[19:34] | Oh please. by all means. don’t let me interrupt. | 千万不要因为我而停下来 |
[19:46] | Why aren’t you talking? | 你们怎么不说了? |
[19:51] | – what were you talking about? – nothing. shut up. | -你们在聊什么? -没什么 闭嘴 |
[19:53] | What were you talking about. amy? | 你们刚在聊什么? 艾米 |
[19:56] | Fondue date night. | 火锅狂欢夜 |
[20:05] | Was this about me? what did you tell him? | 是在说我吗 你告诉他什么了? |
[20:08] | You told him stuff about me. what did you say? | 你把我的事情告诉他了 你说什么了 |
[20:09] | Nothing. robert. | 没有 罗伯特 |
[20:11] | He got stuff out of you. I know him. | 他肯定套你的话了 我了解他 |
[20:13] | Robert. we were just… | 罗伯特 我们只是… |
[20:14] | Come on. amy. we should get in there. | 来吧 艾米 我们应该进去了 |
[20:16] | Dad’s probably got the fondue pot on his head like winnie the pooh. | 爸爸很可能都把火锅放头上了 就像小熊维尼一样 |
[20:18] | Yeah. come on. robert. I’m hungry. | 对 走吧 罗伯特 我饿了 |
[20:20] | Wait wait wait. don’t lie to me. | 等等 等等 别想骗我 |
[20:22] | Is this about how I eat my foods in alphabetical order? | 是不是关于我按字母顺序吃东西的事 |
[20:24] | Because I have a very good reason for that. | 我这么做是有原因的 |
[20:27] | – I didn’t know you do that. – I don’t! | -我可不知道你还有这种嗜好 -我没有 |
[20:32] | Amy. I don’t want you talking to him. | 艾米 我不想你再跟他说话 |
[20:34] | Did you tell him about my pedicures? | 你有没有告诉他我修脚的事 |
[20:37] | No. robert. | 我没有 罗伯特 |
[20:46] | Robert paints his feet like a lady. | 罗伯特还像女人一样修脚 |
[20:50] | Holy crap. | 我的神啊 |
[20:59] | This commercial’s funny. | 这个广告真有意思 |
[21:00] | Ray. watch. watch what the cat does. | 雷 快看 这只猫在做什么 |
[21:05] | He high-fives the dog… that’s funny. | 他和狗在击掌庆贺呢 太有趣了 |
[21:07] | Those two don’t usually get along. | 这两种动物的关系一般可不大好 |
[21:11] | Why don’t you just sleep with him already?! | 你为什么不干脆和他睡好了?! |
[21:24] | I’ve been sitting here all night too. you know. | 我也在这里干坐了一个晚上了 |
[21:33] | Oh. iook. this one’s got a monkey in it. | 看 这个广告里面有只猴子 |