时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – hey. good morning. – hey. | -嘿 早上好 -好啊 |
[00:03] | When did you finally come to bed? | 昨晚后来几点上床睡的? |
[00:05] | Cause I thought you were coming right up. | 我以为你会马上来的 |
[00:07] | But then I fell asleep. | 但是后来我睡着了 |
[00:08] | Yeah. the game… it went into double overtime. | 是啊 比赛两次进入加时 |
[00:10] | – it was amazing. – oh. | -太有意思了 -哦 |
[00:12] | Cause… I thought we had plans. | 我本以为我们有过安排的 |
[00:17] | Sorry. god… | 对不起 天呐 |
[00:20] | – did you catch the end of that game? – oh. it was amazing. | -赶上比赛的最后时刻吗? -哦 太精彩了 |
[00:23] | – see? – all right. | -看 我说得没错吧 -好吧 |
[00:24] | Well. I’ll let you boys talk about your exciting sports. | 让你们小伙子去讨论激动人心的比赛吧 |
[00:27] | I just hope there’s not a game on tonight. | 我只希望今晚一场比赛都没有 |
[00:34] | – huh. – what? | -恩 -什么啊 |
[00:37] | I think she just gave me the look. | 我觉得她刚刚给我使了个眼色 |
[00:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[00:42] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[00:47] | Sex. | 上床 |
[00:51] | That face means sex? | 那表情是上床的意思? |
[00:56] | I thought it meant gas. | 我还以为是要放屁 |
[00:59] | She does it better. okay? | 她做得更妩媚些 好吗? |
[01:01] | Yeah. I know when amy’s in the mood. | 是的 当艾米有此心情的时候 |
[01:03] | Cause she always gives me this sexy little sideways smile. | 她总是给我一个斜向一边的性感微笑 |
[01:10] | I think amy’s saying | 我想艾米是在说 |
[01:12] | “hurry up and get it over with.” | “速战速决吧” |
[01:18] | Your mother’s got a look too. | 你妈妈也会使眼色 |
[01:21] | Which is why after sunset I avoid all eye contact. | 以至于我一到日落之后就极力避免和她有眼神交流 |
[01:30] | It’s weird. though. it’s weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[01:33] | Okay. last night I got the look | 听我说 昨晚我接到暗示 |
[01:36] | But I got caught up in the game | 但是我赶着看比赛 |
[01:38] | So I stayed up to watch it instead of going upstairs. | 就没有上楼睡觉 |
[01:40] | And now instead of being mad | 现在黛布拉又给我了暗示 |
[01:42] | Debra gave me the look again. | 而不是发脾气 |
[01:44] | Huh. | 哦 |
[01:45] | Maybe… maybe I should | 可能…可能我应该 |
[01:48] | Turn her down again. you know? | 再次拒绝她 明白? |
[01:52] | Why would you do a silly thing like that? | 你为什么要做那么蠢的事? |
[01:54] | I don’t know. I’m always the one being shot down. | 不知道 因为我的要求总被忽略 |
[01:58] | It felt good. her wondering where I was last night. | 那感觉很爽 让她好奇今晚我在哪 |
[02:01] | You can’t turn her down. | 你不能拒绝她 |
[02:03] | I could too turn her down! | 我当然可以拒绝她 |
[02:05] | Oh. come on. you follow her around | 哦 少来 你就像她的跟屁虫 |
[02:06] | Like a dog with his tongue hanging out. | 像狗一样吐着舌头当她的跟屁虫 |
[02:09] | Yeah. your tongue is the leash she uses | 是的 她牵着你的舌头 |
[02:11] | To parade you around the park. | 把你拉到公园去散步 |
[02:14] | Ladies and gentlemen. worst in show! | 女士们先生们 史上最烂的秀 |
[02:18] | Yeah. well. then maybe | 是的 好了 也许 |
[02:20] | That’s why I should turn her down… | 这就是我为什么要拒绝她的原因了 |
[02:22] | So she doesn’t take me for granted. | 她会因此更加关注我 |
[02:23] | You know? I mean. she’s gotta appreciate | 你知道吗? 她会珍惜 |
[02:25] | What she’s got here. | 她所拥有的 |
[02:27] | Yes. you’re quite a catch. | 没错 你还真是闷骚 |
[02:31] | I can hardly keep my hands off you. | 我都控制不住要骚扰你 |
[02:35] | Come on. come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[02:38] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[02:45] | – hey. – hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:50] | Oh. I left the hallway light on. | 哦 我忘记关门厅的灯了 |
[02:52] | I’ll be right back. | 稍等我一小会 |
[03:03] | I can say no. I can say no. | 我可以说不 我可以拒绝 |
[03:22] | You already asleep? | 你已经睡着了? |
[03:24] | Huh? what? | 啊? 什么? |
[03:27] | You must be tired. | 你一定很累了 |
[03:29] | Oh. yeah. I’m kind of beat. | 是的 有点 |
[03:31] | I just… I got a lot of… | 我只是…我有些… |
[03:33] | Stuff… | 事情… |
[03:36] | …going on. | …要做 |
[03:40] | Maybe tomorrow. | 要不明天吧 |
[03:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | Well. ‘night. | 那么晚安了 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:11] | Where were you. man? come on. let’s go. | 终于来了 老兄 来 我们走 |
[04:12] | I don’t think I’m gonna go hit balls today. | 我今天不能打球了 |
[04:15] | What… what? | 什…什么? |
[04:16] | Oh. what. did the wife say you can’t go? | 天呐 你老婆没批准你? |
[04:18] | No no. just a little stiff. that’s all. | 不是 不是 就是一点小事 |
[04:22] | Oh. so it’s a medical decision | 哦 是个医学决策 |
[04:25] | You’re making to stay here and… | 你得留下来然后… |
[04:28] | …help amy pick out drapes. | 帮忙挑选窗帘 |
[04:33] | Ah. drapes. | 哦 窗帘 |
[04:35] | If there’s any material left over. | 要是有剩下的料子 |
[04:37] | Why don’t you make yourself a little skirt? | 怎么不给自己做件裙子穿? |
[04:46] | I’m still gonna go. and you know what? | 我还是要去 你知道吗? |
[04:48] | I may go tomorrow because I can do whatever I want. | 或许我明天也可以去 因为我可以想干嘛就干嘛 |
[04:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[04:52] | You thought I couldn’t turn down debra. right? | 你以为我不能拒绝黛布拉是吗? |
[04:55] | Two times. my friend! | 两次了 伙计 |
[04:57] | Last night I told her that I had a lot of work to do today. | 昨晚我告诉她我今天工作繁忙 |
[05:00] | Work! | 工作 |
[05:02] | And then… and then first thing this morning. | 然后…她今早做的第一件事情 |
[05:04] | She started hinting again. | 就是再次暗示我 |
[05:06] | She even brushed her teeth and everything. | 她甚至都洗脸刷牙什么都搞定了 |
[05:09] | But no sale! | 但是没门 |
[05:11] | It’s amazing. it’s like every time I turn her down. | 太美妙了 就像她每次拒绝我一样 |
[05:13] | She seems to want it more. she’s like a guy. | 她好像更想了 像个色狼 |
[05:19] | And she’s not getting upset? | 她还没生气? |
[05:21] | No no. that’s just it. | 没有 没有 她只是 |
[05:23] | She’s been treating me better all day. | 每天对我更体贴了 |
[05:25] | I came in this morning… she was making me a cheese omelet. | 早上我进厨房…她正在给我做芝士煎蛋饼 |
[05:28] | She hasn’t done that since before ally was born. | 自从爱丽出生后她就再没给我做过了 |
[05:31] | I mean. yeah. it had shells in it. but still… | 我的意思是 虽然有蛋壳在里面 但还是做了 |
[05:36] | You know what I’ve discovered? | 你知道我发现了什么吗? |
[05:37] | The power of “no.” | 说”不”的力量 |
[05:41] | “the power of no”… give me a break. | 说”不”的力量…还是饶了我吧 |
[05:43] | Hey. who gets to hit a bucket of balls in the middle of the day? | 嘿 是谁能在大中午打一筐子球? |
[05:47] | Yeah. well. that’s just the difference | 是的 恩 这就是你我的不同之处 |
[05:50] | You like to golf by yourself and have a crappy omelet | 你喜欢一个人打高尔夫和吃蹩脚的鸡蛋饼 |
[05:52] | While I prefer sex. | 但我更喜欢和老婆上床 |
[05:56] | – no. – yes. | -不 -就是这样 |
[05:58] | No. | 不对 |
[05:59] | No. man. you’re not getting it. | 不是的 伙计 你不懂 |
[06:01] | Debra can’t keep her hands off me. | 黛布拉不能抗拒我的魅力 |
[06:04] | It’s like with the power of “no” | 就像说”不”的力量 |
[06:05] | Comes the power of “yes.” | 会变成了说”是”的权力 |
[06:08] | Uh-huh. for the first time in my marriage | 就像在我的婚姻中 |
[06:10] | I finally know what it’s like to be the one wearing the panties. | 我终于第一次知道谁是穿裤子的爷们了 |
[06:19] | You have a wrong | 你做错了 |
[06:21] | And generally troubled relationship. | 这会破坏你们的关系 |
[06:23] | No no no. I don’t. it’s very right. | 不是 不是 我没做错 这非常正确 |
[06:26] | Why do you always feel the need | 你为什么觉得有必要 |
[06:29] | To be manipulative when it comes to sex? | 人为地操控性生活? |
[06:31] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:32] | I’m not very good at it. | 我不太擅长那个 |
[06:35] | – you’re not very good at what? – oh. you name it. | -不擅长干嘛? -哦 你说呢 |
[06:38] | Listen. robert… he can’t go hit balls. | 听我说 罗伯特…他不能去打球了 |
[06:40] | But I was thinking that I’d still go. | 但是我还是想去 |
[06:42] | – yeah. sure. go. have a good time. – all right. | -好的 去吧 玩得愉快 -好吧 |
[06:50] | Hey. you know what? they got a great hot-dog guy there. | 嘿 那里有个热狗摊东西很好吃 |
[06:53] | You want me to bring you back one? | 要我帮你带点回吗? |
[06:54] | No. I shouldn’t. I gotta watch my figure. | 不用了 我得注意保持体型 |
[06:57] | Hey. you let me be the one to watch your figure. | 嘿 还是让我注意你的体型吧 |
[07:04] | “let me watch your figure”? | “让我注意你的体型?” |
[07:06] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[07:08] | That’s right. it’s not. | 对了 就是不好笑 |
[07:09] | And yet it is! | 但确实值得一笑 |
[07:13] | Because she is weak… | 因为她很虚弱… |
[07:15] | Weak… for my physique. | 被我的体魄而折服了 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | – oh. don’t those look nice? – yeah. | -哦 真好看啊 -是的 |
[07:51] | I don’t know why robert had such a hard time putting them up yesterday. | 我不知道罗伯特昨天挂窗帘怎么这么难 |
[07:54] | Well. he can’t handle normal-sized tools | 是的 他的巨型手指 |
[07:56] | With those giant fingers. | 无法使用这些常规工具 |
[08:00] | Here. push that curtain over a little | 来 把帘子拉过来点 |
[08:02] | So we don’t see his blood. | 这样就看不到他的血迹了 |
[08:06] | So what do you think. deb? | 那么你觉得怎么样 黛布 |
[08:07] | Yeah. they look great. | 是啊 看起来不错 |
[08:09] | Debra dear. | 黛布拉 亲爱的 |
[08:11] | You’re being so quiet. | 你如此少言寡语 |
[08:13] | That’s not like you. | 那可不像你 |
[08:16] | No. I’m fine. it’s just… | 不是 我很好 只不过 |
[08:20] | – do I look different to you? – what do you mean? | -你觉得我看起来有什么不对劲的吗? -你指什么? |
[08:23] | I don’t know. I’m just feeling… | 我也不知道 我只是觉得 |
[08:27] | Have I drooped? | 我打蔫了吗? |
[08:30] | Drooped? | 打蔫了? |
[08:32] | You try to work out and take care of yourself. | 我努力健身 照顾好自己 |
[08:36] | Yet there still comes a day when everything just… | 总有一天一切都还是… |
[08:41] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 我永远都不会有这天的 |
[08:47] | Stop it. deb. you look great. | 别说了 黛布 你看起来很好 |
[08:49] | You know how my friends and I keep fit? | 你知道我和我的朋友怎么保持苗条的吗? |
[08:52] | Water aerobics at the “y.” | 在Y俱乐部做水中健身操 |
[08:55] | Say. why don’t you come with us tomorrow? | 明天干嘛不和我们一起来? |
[08:57] | Oh. I’ll have to check and see if I’m free. | 哦 我要看看我是不是有空 |
[09:00] | Oh. we’ll have a ball! | 哦 我们将有个舞会 |
[09:02] | Let me go look for an extra pair of nose clips | 我去找多余的鼻夹 |
[09:05] | And a swim cap. | 和泳帽 |
[09:15] | Debra. you’re really upset about this. | 黛布拉 你真的为这个烦恼 |
[09:22] | Ray keeps turning me down. | 雷拒绝了我 |
[09:25] | – what do you mean? sex? – yeah. | -你指什么? -做爱? -是的 |
[09:27] | That doesn’t sound like him. | 听起来可不像他 |
[09:29] | He usually follows you around with his tongue hanging out. | 他总是吐着舌头当你的跟屁虫 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:36] | I’m sure it’s not you. | 我肯定问题不在你 |
[09:38] | – hey. maybe he’s sick. – nah. | -嘿 也许是他不行了 -哎 |
[09:40] | I wish he was. | 我倒希望 |
[09:43] | But. oh. man. who am I kidding? | 但是 哦 我骗谁呢 |
[09:44] | I should just go with marie to the “y.” | 我应该和玛丽一起 |
[09:46] | Put on a flowery swim cap | 戴上小碎花泳帽 |
[09:48] | And float around with the old ladies. | 和一群老太太横尸水面 |
[09:52] | You know. it’s funny… you bringing this up. | 这太搞笑了 你说起这来 |
[09:55] | Because last night when robert and I went to bed | 昨晚当我和罗伯特上床的时候 |
[09:57] | He was acting kind of distant too. | 他也装着跟我保持距离 |
[10:00] | But then I just kissed his neck and he said. | 但是当我吻他的脖子 他说 |
[10:02] | “ray’s crazy.” | “雷真是疯了” |
[10:07] | – he did? – yeah. | -他这样说? -是的 |
[10:08] | And then he said something about | 然后他说了一些关于 |
[10:10] | How I could have all the power. | 我怎样能够有权力的话 |
[10:12] | It was weird. | 怪怪的 |
[10:14] | He usually doesn’t like to mention ray in the bedroom. | 他通常不会在上床的时候提到雷的 |
[10:19] | He says it inhibits him. | 他说会影响到他的 |
[10:23] | “the power”? I mean. why would he…? | “权力”? 为什么他… |
[10:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:30] | What? | 怎样? |
[10:32] | Oh my god. | 我的老天爷 |
[10:34] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊! |
[10:36] | He has been turning me down on purpose! | 他故意拒绝我的 |
[10:39] | Oh. no. why would he do that? | 哦 为什么啊? |
[10:40] | For the power! | 为了权力 |
[10:45] | He thinks it gives him the upper hand or something. | 他认为这会让他成为家里的老大什么的 |
[10:47] | Well. that’s gross. | 这也太恶心了 |
[10:50] | Hey. but look on the bright side. | 嘿 往好的想 |
[10:52] | – this means you’re still hot. – of course I am! | -这也就说你依然性感 -我当然性感了 |
[10:56] | The worst part about this is that it worked. | 最糟糕的是这竟然起作用了 |
[10:58] | I’ve been trying to make myself look better for him. | 我尽力使自己在他面前更美 |
[11:01] | Do you know I did 138 situps this morning… | 你知道我今早为了那个 |
[11:04] | All for some guy whose stomach | 肚子像气球的大肚男 |
[11:05] | Looks like a deflated clown balloon? | 做了138个仰卧起坐 |
[11:10] | Oh. boy. you’re gonna kill him. aren’t you? | 哦 你要灭了他 是吗? |
[11:12] | No. | 不是 |
[11:14] | No. I want him alive. | 我要他生不如死 |
[11:25] | – hey. jimmyjack! – hey! | -嘿 最长的一码 -嘿 |
[11:28] | – how was work? – good. where are the kids? | -工作得怎么样? -很好 宝宝们在哪? |
[11:31] | – I sent them over to the parkers. – why? | -我送他们到公园去了 -为什么? |
[11:33] | I wanted them out of the house. | 我想让他们离开屋子一会 |
[11:36] | Oh. yeah? | 是吗? |
[11:38] | I didn’t think it would be appropriate | 我觉得小孩子们看到我要对你所做的 |
[11:40] | For the children to see what I was going to do to you. | 会不太合适 |
[11:43] | Oh. gosh. really. deb? | 哦 上帝 真的吗 黛布? |
[11:46] | Right now? I don’t know. | 现在? 我不知道 |
[11:50] | I’ve got a lot to do. | 我有一堆事情要做 |
[11:53] | Really. deb. I think… | 真的 黛布 我想… |
[11:54] | You’re just so powerful. | 你权力无边 |
[12:00] | Yeah yeah. well… | 是 是 嗯… |
[12:02] | I just can’t resist a man with so much power. | 我难以抗拒如此手握重权的男人 |
[12:07] | Okay. iook. I’m really starting to feel a little uncomfortable… | 好的 听着 我真的开始感觉有些不舒服了… |
[12:16] | – what’s with you? – robert told amy | -你怎么了? -罗伯特告诉艾米了 |
[12:17] | Why you’ve been turning me down. | 为什么你要拒绝我 |
[12:20] | I hate that guy! | 我恨死他了 |
[12:24] | So you were just toying with me? | 那么你就真的是在耍我了? |
[12:26] | Getting me to beg for sex… that makes you feel good?! | 让我求你和我上床…让你感觉很爽? |
[12:29] | No! no. I don’t know. I just… | 不是 不是 我不知道 我只是 |
[12:31] | I guess I wanted to see what it was like | 我想知道 |
[12:33] | To be the one being pursued for once. | 被人求的感觉是怎么样的 |
[12:36] | But you made me feel terrible about myself! | 但是你让我觉得自己糟糕透顶 |
[12:38] | You just kept rejecting me. | 你不停的拒绝我 |
[12:39] | How could you do that to somebody? | 你怎么能那样对我? |
[12:41] | What? | 什么? |
[12:44] | You had me convinced I was a fat. ugly old lady! | 你让我觉得自己是个又老又肥的丑老太婆 |
[12:48] | Well. now you know how I feel! | 好了 现在你知道我是什么感受了 |
[12:51] | You feel bad because I turned you down. what. three times? | 因为我的拒绝你觉得难受 我拒绝了多少次 三次吗? |
[12:54] | Try being rejected 40 or 50 times every year | 在过去的十年中 |
[12:57] | For the last 10 years. | 你每年要拒绝我四五十次 |
[12:58] | How do you think that feels? you’re looking at the president | 你觉得那是什么滋味 你现在看到的是丑老太婆 |
[13:01] | Of the fat. ugly old ladies’ club. | 军团的领军人物 |
[13:03] | Welcome! have a donut! | 欢迎光临 来个油饼吃吃 |
[13:06] | There is no way I turned you down that much. | 我才没有拒绝你那么多次 |
[13:09] | And I say yes a lot! | 很多次我都同意了 |
[13:10] | Exactly. you say yes and you say no. | 确实 你答应我了然后又反悔 |
[13:13] | You’re… you’re the bouncer in front of the disco | 你…你就是舞厅门口的保安 |
[13:15] | Who decides who gets in and who doesn’t. | 每次都由你决定能不能进去 |
[13:17] | And for once it was you standing outside. | 给次机会你在外面傻站 |
[13:19] | Yeah. and you couldn’t take it. | 你就受不了了 |
[13:20] | Yeah. it’s cold out there. isn’t it. | 是啊 外面很冷吧 是吧 |
[13:22] | Standing in the rain with your bad shirt and your acne pimples? | 穿着你皱巴巴的衬衫和你青春痘小疙瘩站在雨里吧 |
[13:26] | There is no way you can compare me turning you down | 你不能将我拒绝你的事 |
[13:28] | With what you did to me! | 和你怎么对我的相比 |
[13:30] | Listen. ray. if I turn you down. it is because I am exhausted | 听着 雷 我拒绝你是因为我要照顾三个孩子 |
[13:32] | From taking care of three kids all day | 还要干所有的家务活 |
[13:34] | And thinking of everything that I have to do the next day! | 让我累得不行了 |
[13:37] | Still using the kids. huh? | 又用孩子做掩饰 |
[13:41] | Oh my god. I can’t believe | 天呐 真不敢相信 |
[13:44] | I ever wanted to have sex with you! | 我竟想和你这个家伙上床 |
[13:46] | Well. you don’t have to worry because I’m not sure | 您那别担心 我还指不定 |
[13:48] | The next time you’re getting sex from me. | 下次要和你睡呢 |
[13:51] | Oh. you’re threatening me with no sex? please. | 哦 你用无性生活威胁我吗 省省吧 |
[13:54] | You will be saying “please”… “pretty please with sugar on top.” | 你将会恳求我”求求你”…”赏点甜头吧” |
[13:56] | Ha! ha! | 哈 哼 |
[13:58] | I’m serious. I don’t know when I’ll be in the mood again. | 我来真的了 我不知道我何时才有性趣 |
[14:02] | You are always in the mood. | 你时刻都在性趣中 |
[14:04] | You wouldn’t last a night. | 你连一晚上都坚持不了 |
[14:06] | I just did three nights. lady pantaloons. | 我都坚持三晚了 男士马裤小姐 |
[14:10] | Okay? so we’ll see who can’t last. | 是吗 走着瞧 |
[14:13] | Oh my. how will I ever resist my baser instincts? | 我的天 我会抵抗我的人之本性多久呢? |
[14:17] | I like that. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[14:18] | I like the southern thing. | 我喜欢北方的东西 |
[14:20] | That’ll be good when you come back saying. | 当你回来向我求情感觉一定很好 |
[14:22] | “pretty please with sugar on top.” | “求求你给点甜头吧” |
[14:37] | Okay. well. good ni… | 好吧 晚… |
[15:07] | Oh my god. are those silk? | 天呐 那是丝绸吗? |
[15:11] | I believe they’re satin. you wanna feel? | 我觉得是绸缎 你想感受一下吗? |
[15:17] | That’s quite all right. | 你说对了 |
[15:22] | What’s with all your lacy apparel? | 你的蕾丝小睡衣是怎么材质? |
[15:24] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[15:26] | It’s just pajamas. | 就是小睡衣 |
[15:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:52] | Yeah yeah. I’m a little tired too. | 是的 是的 有点累了 |
[16:05] | Did you put oil on? | 你擦油了吗? |
[16:09] | No. | 没有 |
[16:10] | It’s just my natural juices. | 那是我天然的体液 |
[16:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[16:39] | Me? | 我吗? |
[16:40] | What. did you have my mom put your makeup on? | 怎么 你擦我老妈的化妆品了? |
[16:44] | No sex for you! | 坚决不和你睡 |
[16:48] | No sex for you. | 坚决不和你睡 |
[18:03] | All right. you win! | 好吧 你赢了 |
[18:13] | – what? – I give up! | -什么? -我投降 |
[18:16] | I am officially asking you | 我以官方口吻向你严正交涉 |
[18:18] | To please have some sex with me. | 请和我睡睡吧 |
[18:22] | – what are you talking about? – our thing! | -你说什么 -那事 |
[18:24] | Our not having sex thing! | 我们的无性生活 |
[18:26] | Are we still doing that? | 我们还在进行吗? |
[18:32] | Of course we’re still doing it. | 当然在进行了 |
[18:33] | It’s been 26 days of doing it… | 有26天… |
[18:35] | Not doing it. | 没有做那个了 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry. I totally forgot. | 我很抱歉 我都忘了 |
[18:42] | Yeah. right! | 你拉倒吧 |
[18:43] | I mean. I can’t believe it. | 我是说 我不敢相信 |
[18:45] | But really. I totally forgot. | 但是真的 我真的忘了 |
[18:47] | Please. you expect me to believe that you didn’t realize that we… | 拜托 你觉得我会相信你没有意识到 |
[18:49] | We went 26 days without having sex? | 我26天没一起睡了吗? |
[18:57] | It’s just I’ve been really busy. you know… | 真的太忙了 你知道 |
[19:00] | The p.t.a. fundraiser’s coming up | 家长老师联谊资金筹集会到来了 |
[19:02] | And I’ve just had a lot on my mind. | 心里装着太多事 |
[19:10] | 26 days. | 26天啊 |
[19:13] | You weren’t even trying. | 你连眼都不眨 |
[19:18] | Guess I was never really close to having the power. was i? | 我想我都没接近过权力的柄端 是吗? |
[19:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:25] | All this time. l… I thought you were doing | 而最近…我…以为你在 |
[19:28] | All those little things to torture me. | 用那些小把戏折磨我 |
[19:30] | – what things? – forget it. | -什么小把戏 -忘了它吧 |
[19:34] | – no. come on. – you know… | -不嘛 说啊 -你知道… |
[19:37] | Like biting your lower lip when you use the remote to change the channel. | 像是你用遥控器换台的时候自己咬自己的下嘴唇 |
[19:40] | – I do that? – yeah! | -我那样做了? -是的 |
[19:43] | How about when you keep one of your legs outside of the covers | 一只腿伸到被子外面 |
[19:46] | And the pajama rides up it? | 睡衣还缩到上面去了又是怎么回事? |
[19:48] | – it’s just because I’m hot. – yes. you are! | -因为我太热(性感)了 -是的 你很性感 |
[19:53] | Even when you sleep. every so often | 甚至连你睡着了 你还总是 |
[19:55] | You kind of sigh a little. | 呻吟一小下 |
[20:00] | You haven’t slept much lately. have you? | 你最近都没怎么睡 是吗? |
[20:01] | No. | 没 |
[20:05] | Even now… iook at you. | 就连现在 看看你自己 |
[20:08] | With your hair like that. | 那样的头发 |
[20:11] | Sitting there in your… | 穿着浴袍 |
[20:13] | Robe. | 坐在那里 |
[20:16] | But I’m a mess. | 我可是一团糟 |
[20:20] | Yeah. well. I guess even when you’re not trying. | 是的 我想即使你不故意这样做 |
[20:23] | It still works. | 效果依然不错 |
[20:30] | What? what are you doing? | 干嘛? 你要做什么 |
[20:32] | You just got a little of your power back. | 你刚刚夺回了一些你的小权力 |
[20:38] | Whoa. wait wait. | 哇 等等 等等 |
[20:40] | Are you toying with me? | 你在耍我吗? |
[20:43] | Because if you are. | 因为如果是的话 |
[20:45] | I’m just gonna start to cry. | 我要开始哭了 |
[20:50] | I’ve been waiting for this for a long time too. ray. | 我等今天很久了 雷 |
[20:53] | And by the way. it’s been 27 days. not 26. | 顺便 今天是第27天 不是26 |
[20:56] | Oh. you do re… | 哦 你还… |
[21:02] | – member! | 记得 |
[21:04] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[21:07] | – morning. kids. – what are you doing here? | -早上好孩子们 -你们到这来瞎掺和什么? |
[21:11] | We live here. | 我们住这 |
[21:15] | No no no! | 不 不 不 |
[21:17] | Hey. you guys can make breakfast yourselves. right? | 嘿 你们可以自己弄早餐吗? |
[21:19] | Cause daddy has to talk to mommy upstairs about something. | 因为爸爸妈妈要在楼上谈谈事情 |
[21:22] | – ray. – eh? | -雷 -嗯? |