时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – so how is it? – great. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[00:05] | How much more do we have to eat before dessert? | 得吃多少才能上甜点啊? |
[00:09] | This ain’t your night. kid. I made dessert too. | 今晚不由你们做主 孩子 我也做了甜点 |
[00:15] | – hey. ray. – hi. daddy. | -嘿 雷 -嘿 老爹 |
[00:17] | Hey. deb. | 嘿 黛布 |
[00:19] | Children. | 孩儿们 |
[00:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:24] | – oh. you just came from the doctor. – yes. | -哦 你看医生了 -是的 |
[00:27] | And? | 然后呢? |
[00:30] | He said that my adenoids have to come out. | 医生说我的扁桃腺非切不可了 |
[00:36] | All right. so I guess you have to have it done. | 好事啊 长痛不如短痛 |
[00:40] | Is that it? that’s your attitude? | 就这样? 你就这种态度? |
[00:42] | – come on. – that’s what you say? | -拜托 -你就想说这个? |
[00:44] | “go ahead. doc. cut that fat boy up.” | “来吧 医生 把这胖子开肠破肚吧” |
[00:50] | Honey. I understand that you’re nervous. | 亲爱的 我理解你的紧张 |
[00:51] | But this is a very common procedure. | 但是这是很小的手术 |
[00:53] | And they don’t cut you up. they go in through your mouth. | 他们不会把你开肠破肚的 只不过是在你嘴巴里动手术 |
[00:56] | Well. I don’t like people going in through my mouth! | 我讨厌别人在我嘴巴里动手术 |
[00:59] | You’ve been getting sore throats for two years. | 你咽喉炎的毛病已经两年了 |
[01:01] | Your snoring is getting worse. you’re having difficulty swallowing… | 鼾声如雷 吞咽困难 |
[01:05] | – me too. – eat your food. | -我也是 -吃你的饭 |
[01:10] | We will all be so much happier when you get this done. | 你搞定这些后我们都将非常开心 |
[01:13] | – right. kids? – yeah. | -是吗 孩子们 -是的 |
[01:15] | That’s ’cause you think mom’s gonna take | 那是因为你们觉得你们妈拿到保险金后 |
[01:17] | The insurance money and buy everyone a pony. | 会给你们每个人买头小马驹 |
[01:22] | Your throat hurts. doesn’t it? | 你咽喉疼了吧 是吗 |
[01:23] | No. no. iook. I want a second opinion. | 没有 听着 我要另请高明 |
[01:25] | This is your third opinion. | 你都请过三位高明了 |
[01:27] | Those doctors. they just want money. I don’t trust them. | 那些医生 只想捞钱 我不相信他们 |
[01:30] | I want an expert. | 我需要专家 |
[01:32] | I got your message. raymond. | 我收到你的留言了 雷蒙德 |
[01:34] | Don’t let them touch you! | 不许别人动你一根毫毛 |
[01:37] | I won’t. mom. | 不会的 妈妈 |
[01:39] | I won’t. | 不会 |
[01:46] | Debra doesn’t care. ma. | 黛布拉都不在乎我 妈 |
[01:48] | She actually said that | 她说让人切我的 |
[01:50] | Getting your adenoids out is no big deal. | 扁桃体不是什么大事 |
[01:52] | It’s a very big deal. | 这事关重大 |
[01:54] | They want to take a piece of my raymond away. | 他们想从我的雷蒙德身上切走一块肉 |
[01:59] | I have all the medicine we need right here. | 这里有我们需要的治病良药 |
[02:02] | I made you some minestrone soup. | 我给你做了意大利蔬菜浓汤 |
[02:04] | All right. children. you don’t have to eat any more of that. | 好了 孩子们 不必再吃糠咽菜了 |
[02:06] | Yay. | 耶 |
[02:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[02:12] | Okay. here. | 好 这里 |
[02:14] | Now put your face right in here. | 现在把脸放这里 |
[02:17] | Like that. and breathe in. | 像那样 吸入 |
[02:20] | It’s all good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[02:22] | Marie. you really think food is gonna take care of ray’s adenoid problem? | 玛丽 你真觉得食物可以医雷扁桃体的病 |
[02:25] | I think good food will. | 我觉得好吃的食物可以 |
[02:29] | Marie. what did you do with that soup? | 玛丽 你把汤拿到哪里去了? |
[02:30] | This soup is not for you. frank. | 汤不是给你的 弗兰克 |
[02:32] | I’ve been smelling it all day. | 我都闻了一天的香味了 |
[02:33] | And then you take it away? | 你却将它端走? |
[02:35] | You soup tease. | 你这个浓汤挑逗者 |
[02:38] | Come on. guys. stop. cut it out. | 拜托 伙计们 住手啊 |
[02:39] | No no no. | 不行 不行 |
[02:41] | There’s enough for everybody. just take it easy. | 这汤足够大家吃的了 别这么小气 |
[02:43] | The soup is for raymond. it’s his medicine. | 汤是给雷蒙德的 治病良药 |
[02:56] | Why don’t you just quit babying him. ma. huh? | 你干嘛非要娇纵他了 老妈 嗯? |
[02:58] | They should just rip out your adenoids and be done with it. | 他们应该撕开你的扁桃体然后解决它 |
[03:01] | Yeah. just go in. drop your drawers. | 是的 就这么进去 脱掉内裤 |
[03:03] | Bing bang boom. | 开工 |
[03:07] | Drop your drawers? | 脱掉内裤? |
[03:09] | Do you even know where the adenoids are. dad? | 你究竟知不知道扁桃体在哪 老爹? |
[03:14] | Sure. around back with the rest of the “oids.” | 当然知道 在你痔疮那里 |
[03:18] | All right. guys. come on. | 好了 伙计们 来吧 |
[03:20] | – it’s a little crowded in here. – yeah. | -这有点挤 -是的 |
[03:22] | You know what you need? a bigger table. | 你知道你需要什么? 一张大桌 |
[03:25] | No. I don’t. I don’t need a bigger table. | 不 不需要 我不需要大桌子 |
[03:27] | I need you guys out of here. | 我需要你们这些人快滚 |
[03:28] | Aww. wook at wittle waymond. | 看看 小雷蒙德 |
[03:32] | All upset. ’cause they’re gonna take his little adenoids out. | 多烦躁 因为要切掉小扁桃 |
[03:38] | Forget about it. I’m not doing it. | 别想了 我不会做的 |
[03:40] | Yes. you are. what kind of example do you think | 你要做 你是要给孩子立 |
[03:43] | You’re setting for the kids? | 什么样的榜样? |
[03:44] | Yeah. and while you’re in there. | 是的 你要让医生看看你 |
[03:46] | Have the doctor look at your unenjoyable testicle. | 不舒适的小蛋蛋 |
[03:50] | It’s undescended. dad. | 是发炎 老爹 |
[04:00] | Yes. and do you enjoy it that way? | 好 那你觉得爽吗 |
[04:09] | Raymond has his adenoids out. | 雷蒙德扁桃体发炎了 |
[04:12] | The whole world has to stop. | 世界停止转动了 |
[04:15] | Oh. robert. it’s okay. | 哦 罗伯特 别这样 |
[04:17] | He feels better that we’re here. | 我们在这里他会感觉好些的 |
[04:18] | Oh. he has no feelings. | 哦 他根本就是呆若木鸡 |
[04:22] | The only reason I’m here is because ma knows | 我在这里的唯一原因是因为老妈知道 |
[04:24] | That I’m the same blood type as him. | 我和他血型一样 |
[04:31] | Not everything’s about you. robert. | 地球不是围着你转的 罗伯特 |
[04:35] | And keep your sleeves rolled up. | 把袖子卷起来 |
[04:38] | Maybe I had other things to do today. | 今天我可能还有别的事要干 |
[04:41] | Enough. this is what a family does. | 够了 一家人就应该这么做 |
[04:44] | We stick together. we support each other. | 我们相互依存 相互扶持 |
[04:46] | Stop looking at my veins! | 别看我的血管了 |
[04:51] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[04:53] | This week has been bad enough as it is. | 这周够糟了 |
[04:56] | Ray’s been driving me crazy. | 雷要把我逼疯了 |
[04:57] | Last night he woke me up… “what if the nurse’s top is unbuttoned | 昨晚他醒来问我 要是护士衣扣没扣好 |
[05:01] | And the surgeon gets distracted?” | 让外科医生分心怎么办? |
[05:05] | All right. stop it. stop. | 好了 停下 停下 |
[05:07] | I’m going to the powder room for a moment. | 我要去会化妆间 |
[05:09] | And when I get back. I expect everyone | 等我回来的时候 希望看到 |
[05:12] | To have a proper look of concern on their faces. | 每个人的表情都非常得体 |
[05:16] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[05:24] | – debra… barone? – yeah. | -黛布拉…巴隆? -是的 |
[05:27] | Hi. how’d it go? | 你好 怎么样了 |
[05:29] | Mrs. barone. are there any allergies or conditions | 巴隆女士 你丈夫有什么过敏症或其他病症 |
[05:31] | Your husband may have neglected to tell us about? | 没有告诉我们吗 |
[05:34] | What do you mean? why? | 你什么意思 怎么了 |
[05:35] | We’re having difficulty bringing him out of anesthesia. | 我们在唤醒他的过程中遇到了问题 |
[05:38] | What? | 什么 |
[05:40] | He should have been out by now. he’s not responding. | 他现在本应该苏醒了 |
[05:42] | His blood pressure’s dropped below a certain level. | 他的血压降至低于标准水平 |
[05:44] | – robert… – what is it? | -罗伯特 -怎么啦 |
[05:47] | – what? – he’s not… | -什么 -他没… |
[05:48] | – what? raymond? – what’s happening? | -什么 雷蒙德 -怎么了 |
[05:50] | He’s not waking up. | 他醒不来 |
[05:52] | Let me go in there. I’m his blood type. | 我们进去 我是和他一个血型 |
[05:53] | No no. listen to me. he is my brother. | 是的 听我说 我是他哥 |
[05:56] | I can wake him up. | 我能叫醒他 |
[05:57] | – raymond! – sir. sir. please. | -雷蒙德 -先生 先生 拜托 |
[05:59] | – hi. are you the barones? – my brother’s in there. raymond! | -你好 是巴隆的家人吗 -我弟弟在里面 雷蒙德 |
[06:01] | He’s fine now. | 他没事了 |
[06:04] | His blood pressure’s returning to normal | 他的血压正常了 |
[06:06] | And he’s coming out of it. | 正在苏醒过来 |
[06:08] | This happens sometimes… it’s a form of hypertension. | 这种情况有时会发生…因过度紧张导致 |
[06:10] | But he’s perfectly all right. | 但是他现在一切正常 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:19] | You can see him in a few minutes. | 几分钟后你们就可以探视了 |
[06:21] | Oh… oh my god. | 上帝保佑 |
[06:24] | – okay. but it was fine. – yes. | -好了 他没事 -是的 |
[06:28] | He said it went fine. it went good. | 他说一切正常 没事了 |
[06:30] | I noticed the nurse was still buttoned. | 我注意到护士扣好扣子了 |
[06:38] | Okay… okay. now listen. | 好的 好的 听着 |
[06:43] | What happened in there… | 这里发生的一切 |
[06:46] | Nobody tells ray. | 不要告诉雷 |
[06:52] | Or his mother. | 和他妈 |
[07:07] | Okay. here you go. | 好了 给你 |
[07:08] | Got you every sports magazine I could find. | 帮你拿了一切能找到的体育杂志 |
[07:10] | Including “women’s volleyball.” | 包括”女子排球” |
[07:12] | Oh. oh. well. let’s see what’s going on in that sport. | 哦 让我看看这项运动最近有啥消息 |
[07:18] | So. how are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[07:20] | I’m feeling good. | 不错 |
[07:22] | You know. my throat. it hurts just a little bit. | 你知道 喉咙只有一点点小疼了 |
[07:25] | But… this might help. | 但是 这个会有帮助的 |
[07:50] | – how are you doing? – good. I’m good. | -你怎么样 -好 很好 |
[08:00] | You want some of my ice cream? | 要我分点冰淇凌给你吗 |
[08:03] | No. no no no. | 不用 不用 |
[08:04] | You enjoy that. that’s for you. | 你好好吃吧 是为你做的 |
[08:06] | I made a swirly. | 我搅烂了 |
[08:12] | Oh… | 哦 |
[08:15] | I got some on my blanket and some on my pajamas. | 我溅了一点在毯子和睡衣上 |
[08:19] | – I don’t care. – oh. okay. | -没关系 -好 |
[08:21] | Good… | 好 |
[08:23] | Cause I got some on your pillow too. | 因为我还溅到你枕头上了 |
[08:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:39] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[08:41] | Nothing. just thinking. | 没事 只是想事情 |
[08:44] | Just… tomorrow… | 明天 |
[08:47] | Everything I have to do. | 我要做的事情 |
[08:49] | All the stuff… you know. make breakfast. | 我要做的所有事 做早餐 |
[08:51] | Take the kids to school. | 送孩子上学 |
[08:53] | I have some grocery shopping. | 去买些杂物 |
[08:56] | We need chicken and some green beans… | 鸡肉 绿豆… |
[08:59] | And cereal… | 麦片… |
[09:03] | And shampoo and potatoes and… | 香波 土豆 还有… |
[09:07] | Cookies. | 饼干 |
[09:10] | Then I have to pick up the dry-cleaning. | 然后去取干洗的衣服 |
[09:13] | They still have some of your shirts. | 那里有一些你的衬衣 |
[09:16] | And then get the kids and… | 再去接孩子 |
[09:20] | Take the boys to soccer… | 送儿子们去踢球 |
[09:23] | Get new uniforms… | 拿新球衣 |
[09:25] | They’re really cute. | 他们很可爱 |
[09:27] | And I thought you could meet us at marco’s for dinner. maybe. | 之后我们可以去马可的店吃晚餐 |
[09:30] | You know. just get a pizza and then go home and… | 你知道 只用带个披萨回家然后… |
[09:34] | Put the kids to bed… | 哄孩子睡觉 |
[09:35] | And then maybe we could watch a movie. | 之后我们也许能看部电影 |
[09:43] | – time of the month. huh? – no. | -每月总有那么几天 对吧? -不 |
[09:49] | No. ray. | 不 雷 |
[09:52] | – no. I’m fine. – oh. | -我没事 -哦 |
[09:54] | – really. – all right. okay. okay. | -真的 -很好 好的 |
[09:58] | You know. I could pick up the dry-cleaning if you want me to. | 你知道 要是你想的话我可以去取干洗的衣服 |
[10:02] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想你去 |
[10:05] | You always bring home somebody else’s. | 你总是拿回别人的衣服 |
[10:11] | Wow. | 哇喔 |
[10:13] | I guess this new voice. it’s pretty sexy. right? | 我想这个嗓音非常性感 是吗 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry. do you wanna finish your ice cream? | 我很抱歉 你想吃完你的冰淇淋吗 |
[10:20] | Oh. it won’t even have time to melt. | 哦 它没那么多时间可化的 |
[10:35] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[10:37] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[10:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:41] | Just thinking. | 只是思考 |
[10:43] | What’s the matter. the tv broken? | 怎么了 电视机坏了吗 |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:53] | Look. if you’re worried | 听着 要是你担心 |
[10:54] | About robert eating that last piece of pie. | 罗伯特吃掉最后一块派 |
[10:56] | Why don’t you go down and get it right now? | 你干嘛不现在下楼去吃了它 |
[11:07] | Frank. get the pie yourself. | 弗兰克 自己去拿 |
[11:10] | I don’t want the pie. | 我没想那个派 |
[11:13] | What. a guy can’t just touch his wife’s shoulder? | 难道一个人不能抚摸他妻子的肩膀吗 |
[11:16] | Frank. it’s late. and I’m not in the mood. | 弗兰克 很晚了 我没那心情 |
[11:19] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[11:21] | This ain’t that. | 不是那样的 |
[11:23] | You know. I was thinking… | 你知道 我在想 |
[11:27] | Sometimes I say stuff. like. you know… | 有些事 比如 你知道 |
[11:30] | “you’re old. | “你老了 |
[11:32] | You got a big mouth… | 是个大嘴巴… |
[11:35] | You’re a pain in the ass.” | 还是个刺头” |
[11:39] | Oh… | 哦 |
[11:40] | Well. now I’m in the mood. | 我现在就有心情了 |
[11:49] | No. I don’t know what the hell I’m saying. | 不是 我不知道自己到底在说什么 |
[11:53] | It’s just that I’m glad we’re… | 只是我很高兴我们… |
[11:56] | You know? | 你明白? |
[11:59] | All right. frank. | 好了 弗兰克 |
[12:00] | – what’s going on? – what? | -发生什么了 -什么 |
[12:02] | Well. something’s wrong. | 有什么事不对劲 |
[12:04] | You don’t just say no to pie. and touch my shoulder. | 你不仅拒绝了派 还抚摸我的肩膀 |
[12:07] | And think. | 还思考了 |
[12:09] | You have been acting weird | 自从昨天从医院 |
[12:11] | Ever since we got back from the hospital today. | 回来你就怪怪的 |
[12:15] | Uh. on second thought. I do want sex. | 再想想 我确实想干那事 |
[12:18] | You’re so beautiful. I can’t resist you. honey. | 我不能抗拒你的美丽 亲爱的 |
[12:22] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:24] | Since when do you say that? | 你什么时候说过这种话的 |
[12:26] | Usually all I get is. “hey. come here a minute.” | 通常只说 “嘿 给我过来.” |
[12:36] | What is it. frank? just tell me. | 怎么了 弗兰克 告诉我吧 |
[12:41] | Okay. it’s no big deal now. | 好了 现在也没什么大不了的了 |
[12:43] | But you gotta promise not to tell anybody I told you. | 但是你要保证不告诉别人 |
[12:46] | Of course I promise. | 当然了 |
[12:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:49] | When you were in the hospital and went to the bathroom. | 当你在医院去洗手间的时候 |
[12:52] | The nurse came out and said | 护士出来说 |
[12:54] | They were having a little trouble waking up ray from the knockout stuff. | 他们在麻醉了雷之后不能弄醒他了 |
[12:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:58] | But two seconds later. he was fine. | 但是两秒钟后 他没事了 |
[13:00] | Perfectly fine. | 一切正常 |
[13:01] | My son almost dies. | 我儿子差点没命 |
[13:04] | And you don’t tell me?! | 你都没告诉我 |
[13:07] | He was fine. where are you going? | 他没事了 你要去哪 |
[13:09] | – what is wrong with you?! – he’s fine. | -你这人什么毛病啊?! -他很好 |
[13:13] | Marie. wait. | 玛丽 等等 |
[13:14] | Hey. come here a minute. | 嘿 给我过来 |
[13:21] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[13:22] | Oh. raymond. oh. my sweet raymond. | 哦 雷蒙德 哦 我的心肝小宝贝 |
[13:29] | Ma. | 妈 |
[13:32] | Whoa. ma. | 妈 |
[13:33] | Ma. please! | 妈妈 拜托了 |
[13:39] | I knew one day this would happen. | 我就知道这是迟早的事 |
[13:42] | Ma. | 妈 |
[13:44] | What… what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:46] | Marie. come on. get out of there. | 玛丽 过来 离开那里 |
[13:48] | Come back across the street with me. | 过街回来跟我一起 |
[13:49] | I’m not speaking to you. | 我再不和你讲话了 |
[13:51] | Even better. just get out of there. | 更好 只要过来 |
[13:55] | Frank. what did you do? | 弗兰克 你做什么了 |
[13:58] | – I told her what happened. – what? | -我告诉她了 -什么 |
[14:00] | She beat it out of me. | 她对我严刑拷打 |
[14:03] | Would somebody please tell me why my worst nightmare | 谁能告诉我为什么我最糟的噩梦 |
[14:06] | Is coming true?! | 成真了 |
[14:09] | All right. iook. | 好的 听着 |
[14:10] | You almost bought the farm during the adenoid thing. | 在切扁桃体的时候你差点去了天堂 |
[14:12] | And your mother’s making a big deal out of it. | 你妈妈太当回事了 |
[14:14] | What do you mean? what happened? | 你什么意思 发生什么了 |
[14:17] | You had a little trouble waking up. but it was nothing. | 你苏醒过来有点困难 但是什么事也没有 |
[14:20] | If it was nothing. why didn’t anybody tell me? | 如果什么事也没有 为什么大家都瞒着我 |
[14:22] | Well. wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:23] | Get off me. ma. | 放开我 妈 |
[14:26] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[14:27] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[14:29] | I am the mother. | 我是妈妈 |
[14:30] | And when the mother goes to the bathroom. | 当妈妈去洗手间的时候 |
[14:32] | You have to tell her everything that happened | 你应该在那个时候 |
[14:34] | While she was in there. | 报告一切 |
[14:36] | Of course you’re right. | 当然你是对的 |
[14:38] | But we just didn’t want to upset you. | 但是我们只是不想让你担心 |
[14:40] | What about me? how could you not tell me this? | 那我呢 怎么不告诉我 |
[14:42] | If somebody dies. you gotta tell them. | 要是有人要死了 他应该被告知 |
[14:45] | You didn’t die. | 你没死 |
[14:46] | Yeah. but what if I did? I would have never known. | 是的 要是我死了呢 都没人告诉我 |
[14:50] | And besides. now that I think about it. | 还有 现在我想起来了 |
[14:53] | I think I saw a light. | 我觉得我看到了一丝光 |
[14:55] | – come on. – yes. | -少来 -拜托 |
[14:57] | And also I thought I heard someone who sounded like uncle gus. | 我还觉得听到了像是高斯叔叔的声音 |
[15:00] | Uncle gus died eight years ago. | 高斯叔叔8年前死了 |
[15:02] | How did he look? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[15:06] | Wait a minute. wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[15:08] | I’ve been feeling a little weird all day. | 我一天都感觉很怪异 |
[15:11] | What if… | 要是 |
[15:12] | What if I lost some brain functions | 要是我在那期间 |
[15:14] | While I was under. huh? | 丧失了什么脑功能了 |
[15:16] | Look at this. look at this. | 看呐 看呐 |
[15:19] | I’m walking weird. | 我走路怪异 |
[15:21] | That’s because your mother was just on you. | 因为刚刚被你妈折腾了 |
[15:24] | No no no. | 不是 不是 |
[15:27] | I’m walking a little lopsided. | 我走路歪歪倒倒的 |
[15:28] | All right. you’re fine. ray. | 好了 你没事 雷 |
[15:30] | – hop on one foot. – yeah? | -单脚跳 -嗯 |
[15:32] | – what’s your address? – 320 fowler. | -家庭住址? -花街320号 |
[15:35] | – what town? – lynbrook. | -哪个镇? -林布鲁克 |
[15:36] | What’s my birthday? | 我的生日? |
[15:37] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[15:39] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[15:43] | No. december 9. | 12月9号 |
[15:45] | 1802. | 1802年 |
[15:49] | Wait a minute. how about this thing? | 等等 这样做怎么样 |
[15:59] | So I guess now we’ll watch raymond do anything. | 我猜现在可以看到雷蒙德耍杂耍了 |
[16:05] | – he found out what happened. – wait a minute. he knows? | -他知道一切了 -等会 他知道了? |
[16:08] | Yes. and I know too. amy. | 是的 我也知道了 艾米 |
[16:13] | Wait a minute. everybody knows? | 等等 大家都知道? |
[16:15] | How long was I dead for? | 我死了多久? |
[16:17] | You weren’t dead. the nurse came out. | 你没死 护士出来 |
[16:19] | Said they were having a slight problem. | 说他们有点小麻烦 |
[16:21] | And the doctor came out 30 seconds later and said you were fine. | 而且医生在30秒后出来告诉我们你没事 |
[16:23] | Okay. but… but for 30 seconds | 好吧 但是 但是在那30秒 |
[16:26] | You all thought I might be dead. | 你们都觉得我可能会死 |
[16:34] | What’d everybody do? | 大家当时怎么了? |
[16:39] | You weren’t dead. it was 30 seconds. | 你没死 只是30秒 |
[16:41] | 30 seconds is a long time. what went through your head? | 30秒很长 看看你头脑里闪过什么 |
[16:44] | 30 seconds… okay. go. | 30秒 好 开始 |
[16:46] | “i have to plan a funeral. | “我要举行葬礼 |
[16:47] | I have to raise three kids myself. | 我要独自抚养三个孩子 |
[16:49] | On the other hand. I can start dating. yeah. | 另一方面 我可以开始约会 |
[16:51] | You know what? I’m gonna need some shoes. | 你知道吗? 我需要新鞋子 |
[16:54] | You know who’s cute? gianni.” | 谁很可爱呢 吉阿尼.” |
[16:56] | Debra! | 黛布拉 |
[17:01] | So… | 所以 |
[17:03] | What? I mean. what? you didn’t think of anything? | 什么 我指 你什么都没想? |
[17:05] | Hey. I was there and I saw your wife fall apart. | 嘿 我在场看到你妻子心都碎了 |
[17:10] | I never saw her look like that. | 她从没那样过 |
[17:12] | And I’ll tell you. I never wanna see her look like that again. | 我告诉你 我绝对不想让再看见她那样 |
[17:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:21] | A little. | 有点点 |
[17:26] | What about you. robert? | 你呢 罗伯特 |
[17:28] | What? it was nothing. | 什么 我没什么感觉 |
[17:31] | Oh. no. now I remember. | 哦 现在记得了 |
[17:34] | I was thinking. with that nose | 我当时在想 就你那大鼻子 |
[17:36] | You’re gonna need an open casket. | 你需要定做个棺材了 |
[17:40] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[17:46] | On the way home. “you are the sunshine of my life” | 在回家的路上收音机播”你是我生命的阳光”这首歌时 |
[17:49] | Came on the radio. and he had to pull over. | 他不得不靠边停车 |
[17:51] | – amy! – it’s okay. he’s your brother. | -艾米 -没关系的 他是你弟弟 |
[17:54] | He is not the sunshine of anything. | 他才不是什么阳光 |
[17:56] | We’re going. | 我们要走了 |
[17:57] | And by the way. I pulled over | 还有 我停车是因为 |
[17:58] | Because I thought I hit a cat. | 我以为我撞到小猫了 |
[18:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:06] | All right. marie. let’s go. | 好了 玛丽 我们走 |
[18:08] | No. I can’t go now. oh. raymond… | 不 我现在不走 哦 雷蒙德 |
[18:11] | Oh. come on. you got the rest of your life to blubber all over him. | 哦 来吧 你可以下半辈子都抱着他 |
[18:15] | All right. all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:19] | No. just one more. | 不 再一次 |
[18:26] | Next time this happens. I get to be there. | 下次再发生 我要在现场 |
[18:42] | What? | 什么 |
[18:45] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[18:56] | You know… | 你知道 |
[19:03] | What. ray? | 什么 雷 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:11] | Nothing. it’s just… | 没事 只是 |
[19:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:23] | You like me too. | 你也喜欢我 |
[19:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:53] | So why are you still standing over there? | 那你还傻站在那干嘛? |
[19:56] | Oh. that’s right. you were all hot for me. | 哦 是的 你是我的小辣妹 |
[20:00] | Maybe I didn’t wake up. | 可能我的确没醒 |
[20:05] | Plus. after this we’ve got ice cream. | 另外 之后我们有冰激凌吃 |
[20:13] | – hey. alvin and the chipmunks. – good morning. | -嘿 小可爱和花栗鼠 -早上好 |
[20:17] | – hi. dad. – french toast. cool. | -嘿 老爸 -法式烤面包 不错 |
[20:19] | You don’t want any of that batch. ray. I burned it. | 你不会想吃的 雷 是我烤的 |
[20:21] | – no. I don’t mind it. – have mine. daddy. | -不 我不介意 -吃我的吧 老爸 |
[20:26] | – your father’s unbelievable. – give me my tools! | -你爸简直不可理喻 -给我工具 |
[20:29] | No! | 不 |
[20:30] | He broke my stove. | 你弄坏了我的炉子 |
[20:32] | You asked me to work on it. | 你让我修好它 |
[20:33] | Yes. I didn’t tell you to hit it with a hammer. | 是的 但没让你用锤子敲它 |
[20:35] | That stove’s been asking for it for 35 years. | 那炉子想让我敲已经35年 |
[20:38] | I don’t know where to eat now. | 我不知道现在去哪吃了 |
[20:40] | – good morning. everybody. – hey. | -早上好 各位 -嘿 |
[20:43] | Hey. what do you got there? french toast? | 嘿 这里有什么 法式烤面包? |
[20:44] | No no. don’t worry. I’ll make something. | 不要担心 我会做点东西的 |
[20:46] | – yay! – all right. sit down. | -好 -好了 坐下 |
[20:49] | Uncle robert’s hungry and big. and if you don’t wanna get eaten. | 罗伯特叔叔个大又饥饿 要是不想被吃的话 |
[20:51] | Move out of the way… thank you. | 就让点位子 谢啦 |
[20:52] | – this isn’t so terrible. – what do we have here? | -这不太糟 -我们这里有什么 |
[20:55] | Here. have some fruit in the meantime. | 这里 有点水果 |
[20:58] | Who wants grapes? | 谁要葡萄 |
[21:00] | Ray. I think it’s getting a little too crowded in here. | 雷 我觉得这里有点挤了 |
[21:02] | Yeah. it is. | 是的 |
[21:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:05] | We need a bigger table. | 我们得买张大点的餐桌 |
[21:07] | All right. who would like some chocolate-chip pancakes? | 好的 谁要巧克力薄烤饼 |
[21:11] | Me. | 我 |
[21:12] | You’re being cute? what. are you gonna | 你真可爱 什么 你要 |
[21:14] | Have syrup all over your chin now. right? | 蘸满果酱吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah. very funny. by the way. what good was that operation | 是的 很有趣 顺便提下 要是你手术后声音不变 |
[21:18] | If you still sound exactly the same. huh? | 该多好 嗯 |
[21:20] | Give me my hammer. | 给我锤子 |
[21:21] | I’m glad it sounds the same. | 我高兴嗓音没变 |
[21:23] | He’s got a beautiful voice. he could have been a singer. | 他嗓音很动听 可以做个歌手 |
[21:25] | Ma. where do you come up with this? a singer. | 妈 怎么被你想得出来的? 做歌手 |
[21:26] | That’s right. here. this one’s for you. robert. | 没错 现在有首歌献给你 罗伯特 |
[21:31] | All right. stop it. please. I’m eating. | 好了 停下 拜托 我在吃东西 |
[21:36] | Hey. dad. hit me with the hammer. | 嘿 老爸 用锤子干掉我 |
[21:39] | Don’t tease him like that. | 不要那样奚落他 |
[21:41] | Ma. put bananas… bananas in the pancakes. | 妈 香蕉 放香蕉到薄烤饼里 |
[21:44] | – you’re a wonderful singer. – he is a wonderful singer. | -你是个不错的歌手 -他是个不错的歌手 |
[21:46] | Not green bananas. though. cause they make me all… | 不要青香蕉 它们让我… |