时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [news anchor on radio] The FAA is still gathering information, | 联邦航空管理局仍在收集信息 |
[00:08] | but at this point, stress that all evidence points | 但他们此时强调 |
[00:10] | to mechanical failure. | 所有证据都表明是机械故障 |
[00:11] | Washington’s recent budget cuts will put an end | 华盛顿最近的预算削减将结束 |
[00:14] | to heightened Coast Guard patrols | 东南沿海一带的加强海岸警卫队巡逻 |
[00:16] | along the Southeastern seaboard. | |
[00:18] | Critics say the year-long blockade has been credited | 这次长达一年的封锁 |
[00:21] | with hundreds of successful search-and-seizures | 成功开展了上百次违禁品搜查和扣押 |
[00:23] | of contraband, including… | 其中包括… |
[00:28] | We shouldn’t have left her, | 你不应该把她留在那里 |
[00:30] | just lying dead there. | 横尸街头 |
[00:34] | We called 911. | -我们报了警 |
[00:36] | [Finlay] Still… | -还是不应该 |
[00:37] | We couldn’t stick around. | 我们不能在那里久留 |
[00:39] | Margrave PD is dirty. | 马格雷夫警局有黑警 |
[00:41] | Who’s to say that Atlanta or Georgia State Police | 谁能保证亚特兰大或佐治亚州的警察 |
[00:44] | aren’t on Kliner’s payroll, too? | 没有被克莱纳收买? |
[00:45] | The only way to make Molly Beth’s death mean something | 要让莫莉贝丝死得有意义 |
[00:48] | is by catching whoever killed her. | 唯一能做的就是 |
[00:49] | We can’t do that if we’re shot dead | 抓住杀死她的凶手 |
[00:51] | by crooked cops or rotting away in jail | 如果我们被枪杀 或被陷害杀死了她 |
[00:53] | with her murder pinned on us. | 而进监狱 那我们就不能为她报仇 |
[00:59] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[01:08] | What the hell are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么? |
[01:10] | Long story. Be right back. | 说来话长 |
[01:16] | – It’s okay. – [whines] | 我马上回来 |
[01:18] | What’s he doing to you? | 没事了 他对你做了什么? |
[01:23] | Collar’s cutting him. | 项圈勒伤它了 |
[01:26] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[01:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[01:31] | Dog didn’t do anything to anybody. | 这条狗没有伤害任何人 |
[01:34] | Doesn’t deserve this. | -它不应该被折磨 |
[01:35] | I told you to stay off my property! | -我警告过你不要靠近我家的! |
[01:40] | – Seriously? – [dog whining] | 犯得着吗? |
[01:46] | Let’s see how you like it. | 看看你喜不喜欢 |
[01:48] | [groans] | |
[01:50] | [spits] | |
[01:51] | – Let’s go, boy. – Come on. | -我们走吧 |
[01:59] | [Finlay sighs] | -来吧 |
[02:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | So, what are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在要做什么? |
[02:08] | Take the dog to a no-kill shelter, | 把狗送去一个禁止杀戮的收容所 |
[02:10] | then drop me off at Hubble’s. | 然后把我送到赫堡家 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:14] | Last car they gave me is full of bullet holes. | 她们借给我的车现在全是弹孔 |
[02:17] | Need a new one. | 我需要再借一辆 |
[02:19] | [Finlay] Okay, we’ll see you at the station house parking lot. | 好的 我们在警局停车场见 |
[02:27] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[02:31] | I never should have let her get involved. | 我不应该让她参与进来的 |
[03:01] | ♪ ♪ | |
[03:09] | That’ll do. | 这辆可以 |
[03:11] | ♪ ♪ | |
[03:13] | [revs engine] | |
[03:19] | [tires squeal] | |
[03:23] | [thunder crashes] | 侠探杰克 |
[03:25] | [thunder rolling] | |
[03:49] | [birds chirping] | |
[03:54] | [cows lowing] | |
[04:11] | How come your owner’s buying you and your pals so much feed? | 你的主人怎么会 给你和你的朋友买这么多饲料? |
[04:23] | Lot of help you are. | 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[04:47] | [vehicle approaching] [tires screech] | 婊子 |
[05:14] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[05:18] | [laughs] And so… so I’m stuffing this sucker | 我往里面塞满了 |
[05:20] | full of M-80s, cherry bombs, uh, ash cans… | 大爆竹、樱桃炸弹、烟灰缸 |
[05:23] | – Bottle rockets. – …bottle rockets. | -还有瓶装火箭 -瓶装火箭 |
[05:25] | So, Dawson lights it. We take off. | 道森把它点着 |
[05:27] | [imitates explosion] | 我们赶紧跑了 |
[05:29] | Mailbox explodes. | 信箱炸开了 |
[05:30] | There’s burning paper and metal going everywhere, right? | 燃烧的纸和金属飞得到处都是 |
[05:32] | Six months later, we’re at the Gas ‘N Such, | 六个月后 |
[05:34] | and there’s old man Slattery. | 我们在加油站便利店 |
[05:36] | He’s getting arrested in the parking lot. | 斯莱特利在停车场被捕了 |
[05:38] | Bench warrant for not showing up for jury duty. | 法官因他不出席陪审团义务 而开出了逮捕令 |
[05:41] | There was a jury summons in the fuckin’ mailbox. | 原来在那个该死的信箱里 |
[05:43] | [laughter] | 有一张陪审团传票 |
[05:50] | And that’s what he gets for failing my ass in English lit. | 这就是他给我的英语文学 |
[05:53] | [chair legs scraping loudly] | 打不及格的下场 |
[06:02] | Look, it’s the war criminal. | 瞧瞧 战犯来了 |
[06:06] | Hey, you’re hungry, I’ll buy you a meal, man. | 你饿了 我请你吃顿饭 |
[06:09] | You know, help out the homeless. | 救助一下无家可归者 |
[06:11] | This is the guy that I was talking to you about. | 这就是我之前跟你说的那个人 |
[06:15] | You know, uh, you and my friend Emmitt here, you actually got something in common. | 你和我的朋友艾米特其实有个共同点 |
[06:19] | Both played college football. | 你们都打过大学橄榄球 |
[06:21] | Old Emmitt here was Georgia State’s starting tight end | 艾米特曾经是佐治亚州立大学的 首发近端锋 |
[06:24] | for three years. | 有三年之久 |
[06:25] | According to your records, you played one game for Army. | 根据你的档案记录 你为陆军打过一场比赛 |
[06:32] | What happened, man? You couldn’t hack it? | 为什么没有继续 伙计? 你应付不来吗? |
[06:34] | – They kicked me off. – What for? | -他们把我开除了 -你做错了什么? |
[06:37] | Being too violent. | 过于暴力 |
[06:45] | [sniffs] | |
[06:46] | You’re interrupting our lunch. | -你打扰了我们的午餐 |
[06:48] | Let me ask you something. | -我问你一件事 |
[06:49] | What kind of man are you? | 你是什么样的男人? |
[06:53] | A stupid man? | 愚蠢的男人?怀恨在心的男人? |
[06:55] | A bitter man? | |
[06:58] | Or are you just… | 一个没有安全感 |
[07:00] | an insecure, spoiled rich boy hiding behind Daddy’s money? | 躲在有钱老爹背后 |
[07:06] | It wasn’t a rhetorical question. | 作威作福的纨绔子弟? |
[07:10] | I really want to know what kind of man | 我想听你的答案 |
[07:12] | enjoys intimidating a woman half his size. | 我真的很想知道什么样的男人 喜欢恐吓一个比自己弱小的女人 |
[07:15] | A woman who… | 顺便说一下 |
[07:17] | by the way, is beyond intimidation. | 对方还是一个不受恐吓的女人 |
[07:25] | I think I know what kind of guy you are. | 我想我知道你是什么样的男人了 |
[07:29] | You’re the kind of guy that knows things. | 你知道一些事情 |
[07:32] | You knew I’d come after you | 你早就知道我看到你对萝丝柯的 |
[07:34] | when I saw what you did to Roscoe. | 所作所为 就一定会来找你算账 |
[07:38] | You knew I’d see your truck right outside. | 你知道我会看到你停在外面的车 |
[07:40] | A work truck whose bed’s never had anything in it | 一辆本该用于工作的卡车 |
[07:44] | other than a keg. | 但它除了桶装啤酒以外 就没运过别的 |
[07:46] | And you knew I’d come in here and cause a problem | 你也知道我会来这里制造麻烦 |
[07:49] | that would most likely get me in trouble. | 而且很可能会给我自己惹祸上身 |
[07:53] | But know what you don’t know? | 但你知道什么是你不知道的吗? |
[07:55] | Mm. What’s that? | 是什么? |
[07:57] | What it feels like when I hit you. | 被我揍的感觉 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause if you did, you never would have picked up | 因为如果你知道的话 |
[08:02] | that paint can. | 就绝对不会拿起那个油漆罐 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:08] | Now let me tell you something about Roscoe Conklin. | 现在让我来告诉你 一些关于萝丝柯康克林的事 |
[08:14] | That little cocktease… | 那个小骚货… |
[08:15] | [grunts] | |
[08:22] | [gasps, excited chatter] | |
[08:33] | [entry bell jingles] | |
[08:35] | – [Finlay] Drop it. – [Roscoe] Hey! I never liked you, Dawson. | -把它放下! -我从来都不喜欢你 道森 |
[08:37] | – Don’t make me prove it. – Drop the knife, or I drop you, KJ. | -不要让我证明我对你的厌恶 |
[08:40] | [Kliner] Son. | -KJ 你不放下刀我就放倒你 |
[08:42] | Put it down. | 儿子 |
[08:52] | [knife clatters on floor] | 放下刀 |
[08:55] | This ain’t over. | -这还没完 |
[08:57] | – Anytime you want to dance. – [Kliner] Since the moment this man arrived | -随时奉陪 |
[09:00] | in Margrave, there’s been nothing but violence. | 从这个人来到小镇那一刻起 就只给我们带来了暴力 |
[09:02] | And now he’s attacked my son? | 现在他居然袭击我儿子? |
[09:04] | That’s it, you get him out of here. | -够了 |
[09:06] | Last time I checked, you weren’t my boss. | 你把他从这里赶出去 -据我所知 |
[09:10] | [Kliner] Captain Finlay… | 你不是我的上司 |
[09:13] | …you’re a city boy, | 芬雷上尉 你来自大城市 |
[09:15] | so maybe you haven’t heard the expression. | 所以也许你没有听过这个说法 |
[09:18] | But if you keep digging for water under the outhouse, | 但是如果你继续往茅坑里扔石头 |
[09:21] | you ain’t gonna find nothin’ you can drink. | 只会惹得一身臭 |
[09:23] | So you stop this nonsense already | 所以你马上停止胡闹 |
[09:26] | before someone gets hurt. | 免得有人受伤害 |
[09:28] | [Earl] I-I saw the whole thing. | 我看到了整件事的经过 |
[09:31] | Junior and the boys were just minding their own business, | 这几个年轻人只是在聊天 |
[09:33] | when this guy came in and started tearing up the place. | 这个家伙进来没多久就开始动粗 |
[09:35] | [Kliner] Thank you, Earl, | 把东西都砸烂了 |
[09:37] | for being a good citizen of Margrave. | 谢谢你 厄尔 感谢你这位良好市民 |
[09:41] | Detective. | 探长? |
[09:44] | Roscoe, take Reacher outside. | 萝丝柯 把雷彻带出去 |
[09:48] | See you soon, Junior. | 后会有期 |
[10:12] | Molly Beth died ’cause she cared about a Reacher. | 小子 莫莉贝丝因关心我哥哥而死 |
[10:21] | [softly] Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:22] | [phone ringing, buzzing] [sighs] It’s Teale. | 是蒂勒打来的 |
[10:28] | Chief Teale. [clears throat] | 蒂勒局长 |
[10:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:33] | Uh… I wasn’t aware of that. | 我并不知道这一点 |
[10:37] | It must have been an oversight on my part. | 一定是我疏忽了 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么? |
[10:44] | Are you kidding me? No, no, no. I just got the report mixed up | 不 我只是将报告与其他内容混淆了 |
[10:46] | with something else. Motherfucker! | -王八蛋 操你妈的! |
[10:48] | – Fuck you! – Easy. What’s going on? | -别激动 怎么回事? |
[10:49] | – Teale just fired me. – For what? | -蒂勒刚刚解雇了我! -为什么? |
[10:51] | When the report came in for Joe’s car, | 有人报警说发现乔的车的时候 |
[10:53] | I said that the plates matched a ride | 我骗蒂勒说那辆车的车牌 |
[10:55] | belonging to a con that Morrison put away. | 是被莫里森逮捕的前罪犯的 |
[10:56] | Well, Teale just pulled up the report | 蒂勒刚才把报告拿出来 |
[10:58] | and saw that the car was reported as having no plates. | 看到那辆车根本就没有车牌 |
[11:01] | He said that we’re investigating | 他说我们正在 |
[11:02] | the murder of a goddamn police chief. He’s not gonna have shoddy work muck it up. | 调查一名警察局长的谋杀案 |
[11:05] | And then he shit-canned me. | 他不希望看到拙劣的调查工作 |
[11:06] | You guys have been running around, | 然后就把我给炒了 |
[11:07] | not in the office that much. | 你们一直在外面跑 很少去办公室 |
[11:09] | He starts pulling up files to check on your work. | 他开始调出文件来检查你们的工作 -他开始怀疑了 |
[11:11] | – He’s getting suspicious. – I’ll talk to him and try to undo this. | -我会跟他谈 让他收回决定 |
[11:15] | – I’m not handing in my gun. – With all that’s going on, I wouldn’t want you to. | -我不会交出我的枪 |
[11:18] | Just let me talk to the man, okay? | -我也不想让你交回去 -让我跟他谈谈 |
[11:20] | This is bullshit! | 好吗? -这他妈的无法无天了 |
[11:21] | What about him? | 那他呢?他会回监狱吗? |
[11:23] | Is he going back to jail? | |
[11:25] | Kliner isn’t pressing charges. | 克莱纳不打算提出指控 |
[11:26] | ‘Cause he doesn’t want to go to court. | 因为他不想闹上法庭 |
[11:28] | A lawsuit lets me ask for discovery about KJ | 他告我的话 |
[11:30] | for character impeachment: | 我就有机会要求 对KJ进行品格弹劾的证据开示 |
[11:31] | his employment records at Kliner Industries, | 他在克莱纳工业的就业记录 |
[11:33] | maybe Kliner’s books. | 甚至是克莱纳的账簿 |
[11:34] | They don’t want that. | 他们不想那样 |
[11:35] | Okay, so what do we do now? I’m not done with this | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[11:37] | just ’cause I’m not a cop anymore. | 我可不会就此放弃调查 |
[11:39] | We go back to Joe’s punch list. | 我们继续照着乔的剩余工作清单查 |
[11:40] | It was his blueprint; it should be ours, too. | 那是他的调查行动方案 |
[11:42] | We’ve been over it. | 我们也应该借鉴 |
[11:43] | The professors are still out of the country, | 我们已经查过了 那些教授还在国外 |
[11:45] | and your friend Neagley is looking into the Memphis angle. | 内格利正在查孟菲斯那条线索 |
[11:47] | There’s nothing in Jobling’s garage. | -车库里什么都没有 |
[11:49] | – So it’s down to Gray’s files. – [Roscoe] I told you, | -所以就只剩下格雷的档案了 |
[11:51] | he didn’t leave anything behind. | 我跟你说了 他没有留下任何东西 |
[11:55] | Actually, he did. | 事实上 |
[11:57] | Not files, | 他留了东西 |
[11:58] | but he left you his Desert Eagle. | 不是文件 而是他留给你的那把沙漠之鹰 |
[12:00] | Like, a year before he died. | -在他去世前一年给我的 |
[12:02] | Exactly. People thinking about suicide | -没错 |
[12:04] | normally give away their prize possessions | 我们认为自杀者通常会在自杀前 而不是在整整一年前 |
[12:06] | right before they take their lives, not a full year prior. | 把他们最珍贵的东西托付于人 |
[12:12] | I want to see the box it came in. | 我想看看装枪的盒子 |
[12:15] | [Roscoe] Just be careful with it. | 小心一点 |
[12:17] | It means a lot to me. | 这个对我来说很重要 |
[12:27] | Empty. | 是空的 |
[12:30] | [Finlay sighs heavily] | |
[12:37] | [tapping] | |
[12:54] | Fuck. | -操 |
[12:56] | [Finlay] Language. | -注意用词 |
[13:05] | Was there any kind of file cabinet or lockbox | 他去世的时候 |
[13:07] | – in Gray’s house when he died? – No. | 他家里有没有文件柜或锁箱? |
[13:10] | – Nothing. – [Finlay] Any other place | 没有 |
[13:12] | he might have kept something important? | 什么都没有 |
[13:13] | [Roscoe] The only places | 他还有什么地方 |
[13:15] | Gray spent time were the station and his house. | 可以放一些重要的东西吗? 格雷就只在警局和这栋房子里待 |
[13:19] | That’s not entirely accurate. | 不完全准确 |
[13:21] | When we were at the motel in Alabama, you said | 我们在阿拉巴马州的汽车旅馆时 |
[13:23] | – Gray used to get his hair cut once a week. – Yeah. | 你说格雷以前每周会去理发一次 对 |
[13:25] | Why does a man with hardly any hair need a weekly trim? | 一个几乎没有头发的男人 为什么需要每周修剪一次头发? |
[13:31] | Gray told me to give this to nobody but you. | 格雷嘱咐我 除了你 不要把这个给任何人 |
[13:36] | Also said if you ever came looking for it, | 他还说如果你来找它 |
[13:40] | he wanted you to know that… he was proud of his girl. | 他想让你知道 |
[13:45] | [exhales softly] [sighs] | 他为他的好姑娘感到骄傲 |
[13:59] | [gasps softly] [takes deep breath] He left me daisies. | 他给我留下了雏菊 |
[14:22] | [Reacher] According to livestock auction receipts, | 根据牲畜拍卖收据 |
[14:25] | Kliner has 116 cattle. All bought at once. | 克莱纳有116头牛 全部一次性购买 |
[14:28] | Oh, my God. Here we go with the cows again. | 天哪 |
[14:30] | It’s a weird number. | 又绕到牛身上了 这个数字很奇怪 |
[14:32] | Who buys 116 cattle? You’d buy a lot. | 谁会买116头牛? -买很多的话 |
[14:34] | – Twenty, 50, 100. – Your point? | 往往会是整数 -你的意思是? |
[14:37] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我也不知道 只是… |
[14:39] | [both] It was a hell of a lot of animal feed. | 看起来…那些动物饲料多得离奇 |
[14:42] | Well, it was. | 确实是 |
[14:44] | Tell me this. | 你给我说说看 |
[14:45] | When does a family farm become a commercial farm | 家庭农场升级为商品农场的标准 |
[14:48] | in Georgia? How big does it have to get? | 是养殖多少头牛? |
[14:49] | This is not a lead. | -这没什么好查的 |
[14:51] | Humor me. | -顺一下我的意 |
[14:53] | [sighs] | 回答我 |
[14:55] | I don’t know. I remember | 我不知道 |
[14:57] | when my uncle got up to around 120 head, | 我记得我叔叔的农场 规模扩大到120头左右时 |
[14:59] | he had to file with the state. Why? | 他就必须向州政府提出申请 为什么这么问? |
[15:01] | So, Kliner stops at 116. | 所以克莱纳只养116头牛 |
[15:03] | Just under the number where he’d be subject | 略低于州政府的规定数量 |
[15:05] | to state inspectors coming on his land, | 避免州检查员 |
[15:06] | – checking out his operation. – What operation? | -上门检查他的活动 -什么活动? |
[15:08] | He has cows and a herd that is not that big. | 他养牛 |
[15:11] | Let it rest, Stretch. | 而且他的牛群不大 |
[15:12] | You know what was big? | 你就别再纠结这事了 |
[15:14] | If you say “the amount of animal feed,” | -你知道什么大吗? |
[15:15] | I swear to God, you’re not | -如果你说动物饲料的量 |
[15:16] | gonna have to worry about Kliner | 我会亲手把你给阉了 |
[15:18] | because I will cut your balls off myself. | |
[15:20] | Tomato and mayo. | 番茄和蛋黄酱 |
[15:23] | Thought you folks could use a little sustenance. | 我想着你们得填填肚子 |
[15:28] | Thank you, sir. | -谢谢你 |
[15:29] | [Roscoe] Thank you. | 先生 |
[15:30] | [Finlay] You wouldn’t happen to have | -谢谢你 |
[15:32] | any fruit or a salad, would you, Mr. Mosley? | 你没有任何食物或沙拉吗? |
[15:35] | I got tomato salad. | 我有番茄沙拉和蛋黄酱 |
[15:36] | With mayo. | |
[15:38] | Between two slices of bread. Right-right in front of you. | 夹在两片面包中间 就放在你面前 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | ♪ No time to wait ♪ | |
[15:49] | ♪ Grooving down… | |
[15:50] | You weren’t kidding about the quality of Gray’s work, Roscoe. | 你并没有吹嘘格雷的工作质量 |
[15:53] | It is meticulous. | 确实很细致 |
[15:55] | He reviewed every tax return for the Kliner Fund. | 克莱纳基金会的每一项报税他都审核过 |
[15:58] | Almost a full forensic accounting. | 几乎是全套法务会计工作 |
[16:00] | Seem there was money pouring out of the fund, | 基金会有大量资金流出 |
[16:02] | but it doesn’t match income stream. How does a charity attract | 但与它的收入流不匹配 |
[16:05] | this much in donations when, | 这个基金会只捐赠给乔治亚州 |
[16:07] | from what I can see, it’s solely focused on giving | 一个小镇的企业和社区团体 |
[16:09] | to the businesses and community groups | 它怎么能吸引 |
[16:11] | of one tiny Georgia town? | -如此多的捐款? |
[16:12] | It doesn’t. Doesn’t need donations | -并不是捐款 |
[16:14] | – when it can just print its own cash. – [Reacher] Exactly. | 它可以自己印钞票 根本不需要捐款 |
[16:17] | He’s been buying everyone’s silence. | 他一直在收买所有人 |
[16:19] | It’s insurance. | 让他们保持沉默 |
[16:21] | If Margrave citizens | 这是为了自我保障 |
[16:22] | ever see anything off with Kliner, suspect anything, | 如果马格雷夫的市民 对克莱纳工业有怀疑 |
[16:26] | if they’re ever put on a jury or even questioned, | 如果他们被送上陪审团 甚至被质疑 |
[16:28] | Kliner has already bought their loyalty | 克莱纳早已经通过克莱纳基金会 |
[16:30] | with the Kliner Fund. | 收买了他们的忠诚 |
[16:32] | So, Kliner owns Margrave and its citizens. | 就是说 |
[16:34] | This guy’s pulling all the strings. | 克莱纳控制着马格雷夫和镇民 那家伙一手遮天了 |
[16:37] | – Are these files enough to prosecute him? – [Reacher] No. | -这些文件足够起诉他吗? -不够 |
[16:39] | Tax returns are the end of the rainbow. | 以纳税申报单作为证据 |
[16:42] | Dry numbers that simply represent actions. | 效力微乎其微 只是一些代表不同活动的干巴巴的数字 |
[16:45] | In this case, ostensibly legal charitable contributions. | 它们表面上看起来 是克莱纳基金会的合法慈善捐款 |
[16:48] | We need direct proof linking counterfeit cash to Kliner, | 我们需要克莱纳制造伪钞的直接证据 |
[16:51] | and we don’t have it. | 可是我们没有 |
[16:52] | Of all the places to do this, why Margrave? | 他为什么偏偏选在马格雷夫制造伪钞? |
[16:56] | There are dying towns all over. ♪ Take today ♪♪ | 暮气沉沉的小镇多得是 |
[17:03] | I’ll show you why. | 我来告诉你原因 |
[17:09] | [Finlay] What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:12] | Margrave is perfectly located for distribution. | 马格雷夫地理位置优越 适合分销 |
[17:16] | The old state route arterial systems | 旧国道干线系统穿过这里 |
[17:18] | cross right through here. | |
[17:19] | Shipping fake cash from here, Kliner’s trucks | 从这里把伪钞运出去 |
[17:21] | can avoid federal interstates for most of the trip, | 大部分路程都不需要走联邦州际公路 |
[17:23] | literally staying off the radar of cops | 从而避开有更多警察的 |
[17:25] | with a much bigger presence on busier highways. | 交通更繁忙的高速公路 |
[17:27] | He had a very well-oiled and thought-out operation | 他需要保护一个 |
[17:29] | to protect, so he protected it. | 精心构建、运作良好的网络 |
[17:30] | [Roscoe] Okay. I get that. | 好的 这我明白 |
[17:33] | But why would he suddenly go scorched-earth? | 可他为什么会突然间赶尽杀绝? |
[17:36] | A Secret Service agent was investigating his operation. | 一名特工在调查他的活动 |
[17:39] | He eliminated that threat. | 他除掉了那个威胁 |
[17:40] | So then he has a police chief murdered? | 然后他让人谋杀了一名警察局长 |
[17:42] | Tries to take out another cop? | 又试图杀死另一名警察 |
[17:43] | Then he goes after the Secret Service agent’s civilian brother? I mean, that seems | 还要对付那个特工的平民弟弟? |
[17:46] | like a major overcorrection. | 这似乎矫枉过正了 |
[17:54] | It’s the Coast Guard blockade. | 因为海岸警卫队封锁的缘故 |
[17:56] | News has been talking about it for days. | 新闻里已经讨论了好几天了 |
[17:58] | Blockades have been going on for a year, | 封锁一年了 也就是说 |
[18:00] | which means no funny money coming into the U.S. | 这一年来 没有假钞进入美国 |
[18:02] | So there’s a huge backlog | 所以海外有大量积压 |
[18:04] | of counterfeit cash overseas, making the whole outfit vulnerable to being caught. | 整个网络被逮住的危险越来越大 |
[18:07] | And Kliner’s stateside running low on supply. | 而克莱纳在美国本土的供应不足 |
[18:10] | His buyers are expecting pallets of bills he can’t provide, | 他的买家正等着大批伪钞 |
[18:13] | and the kind of guys that buy this kind of product | 而他却无法提供 |
[18:15] | don’t respond well to disappointment. | 那些买家失望时会做出激烈的反应 |
[18:16] | What would you do with it all? | 用那么多伪钞来干吗呢? |
[18:18] | [Reacher] Maybe someone wants to buy something really dangerous | 也许有人想买非常昂贵的危险物品 |
[18:20] | that’s really expensive. | |
[18:21] | Think suitcase nuke. | 比如手提箱核弹 |
[18:22] | But they don’t have the money | 他们没有钱买 |
[18:23] | to do it, so they’re printing their own. | 所以就自己印 |
[18:25] | Or they want to destabilize the U.S. economy. | 或者他们想撼动美国经济 |
[18:27] | Or destabilize a strategic nation that runs on U.S. currency, | 或者动摇一个美元通行的战略性伙伴国 |
[18:30] | like Panama, which a significant percentage | 比如巴拿马 |
[18:32] | of world trade passes through each year. | 每年全球贸易运输活动 |
[18:34] | Bottom line, I don’t care why they want to do it. | 有很重要的一部分都要通过巴拿马 |
[18:36] | You and the FBI can figure all that out | 我不在乎他们为什么这么做 |
[18:38] | after the people that killed Joe are dead. | 乔的凶手死后 |
[18:40] | Gray didn’t commit suicide. | 你跟联调局可以弄清楚这一点 |
[18:43] | They fucking murdered him. | 格雷没有自杀 他是被他们谋杀的 |
[18:50] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[18:53] | [door closes] | |
[19:17] | I don’t want to do it. I’m not going. | 我不想这么做 我不去 |
[19:19] | You and your brother are both getting your hair cut, | 你们俩都必须去 |
[19:21] | putting on your Sunday best | 穿上你们最好的衣服过去 |
[19:22] | and marching yourselves over there. | |
[19:24] | Our family is not a democracy. | |
[19:25] | You have no vote and no say. | 你们没有投票权 |
[19:27] | – But… – Shh. | 也没有发言权 |
[19:28] | Now, hold still before Grace cuts your ear off. | 别乱动 |
[19:31] | All done. What do you think? | 免得被格蕾丝剪掉耳朵 搞定 |
[19:50] | Sir. Ma’am. | 你觉得怎么样? 先生 |
[19:59] | Joe. | 女士 乔 |
[20:05] | I’m very sorry for what happened. | 我对所发生的事感到非常抱歉 |
[20:07] | I have no excuse for my actions. | 我没有任何借口 |
[20:10] | I hope you can forgive me, | 希望你能原谅我 |
[20:11] | though I understand if you can’t. | 如果你不原谅我 我也能理解 |
[20:14] | Your turn, Reacher. | 轮到你了 |
[20:17] | No. | 雷彻 不要 |
[20:19] | [Josephine] You’ve had nothing but run-ins with Curtis | 自从我们到这里以来 |
[20:21] | since we arrived. | 你跟柯蒂斯之间就一直冲突不断 |
[20:22] | Apologize. | -道歉 |
[20:24] | No. | -不道歉 |
[20:25] | Look at my son. | 看看我儿子 |
[20:27] | You can’t even bring yourself to say you’re sorry? | 你甚至都不能道个歉吗? |
[20:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry the left side of his face doesn’t look like the right. | 很抱歉他的左脸没有被打得像右脸一样 |
[20:59] | – Those fucking bastards spoke at his funeral. – [Reacher] Roscoe. | 那些王八蛋还在他的葬礼上讲话了 |
[21:02] | You want to save your town? Avenge Gray? Good. | 萝丝柯 你想拯救你的小镇 |
[21:05] | Harness that. | 为格雷报仇 很好 好好利用你的复仇之恨 |
[21:06] | Bad people should get what’s coming to them. | 坏人就应该罪有应得 |
[21:08] | No apologies. [phone ringing] | 你不必道歉 |
[21:12] | Neagley. | 内格利 |
[21:17] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[21:21] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说? |
[21:22] | She said she wanted dinner at 10:00, | 她说她原本想在10点吃晚饭 |
[21:24] | but instead, she had it at 6:00. | 却提前到了6点 |
[21:26] | What in God’s name does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[21:28] | Ten-six is MP radio code for “send civilian police.” | 10-6是宪兵无线电代号 意思是“派出民警” |
[21:30] | Means she’s found something important enough she doesn’t | 意思是她有重要发现 |
[21:33] | trust talking about it on an unsecured line. | 不敢在未加密电话里谈论 |
[21:36] | And she’s taking a shot at me for being a civilian now. | 另外 |
[21:38] | She likes to poke the bear. | 她也嘲讽我现在成了平民 |
[21:40] | I just can’t vanish to Memphis for a day or two. | 她喜欢摸老虎屁股 |
[21:43] | Teale will get suspicious. He’s suspicious already. | 我不能无故消失 跑去孟菲斯一两天 |
[21:45] | Shouldn’t come anyway. | -蒂勒会起疑的 -反正你也不应该去 |
[21:47] | – Neagley doesn’t like meeting new people. – [Roscoe] If she can’t | 内格利不喜欢见陌生人 |
[21:49] | tell you where she is, how the hell are you gonna find her? | 她不告诉你她的地址 你要怎么找到她? |
[21:51] | Won’t be a problem. | 难不倒我 |
[21:55] | She’ll avoid tourist traps for privacy. | 为了私密性 她会避开旅游旺地 |
[21:58] | That eliminates anyplace around Beale Street. | 这就排除了比尔街周围的任何地方 |
[22:01] | Also anything around the university. | 也排除了大学周围的地方 |
[22:04] | People older than college students would stand out. | 比大学生年长的人会很打眼 |
[22:08] | Neagley grew up broke, | 内格利小时候家里很穷 |
[22:10] | so she watches her money. | 所以她看重钱 |
[22:12] | Wherever she’s staying won’t be five stars. | 她住的地方不会是五星级酒店 |
[22:14] | She’ll choose a decent discount hotel. | 她会选择一个不错的廉价酒店 |
[22:17] | Something you’d find near midtown, | 在市中心附近 |
[22:18] | close to public transportation. | 靠近公共交通的地方 |
[22:25] | Near a place to eat that’s reasonably priced | 附近有一家价格合理 |
[22:28] | and isn’t a chain restaurant. | 但又不是连锁店的餐厅 |
[22:33] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[22:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | How’s it going, big fella? | 怎么样 大个子? |
[22:49] | Neagley. | 内格利? |
[22:51] | I knew I’d track you down. | 我就知道能找到你 |
[22:53] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[22:55] | I tracked you. | 是我找到你的 |
[22:56] | Ten years together in Special Investigators, | 我们在特别调查组共事了十年 |
[22:59] | I know how you think. | 我了解你的思考模式 |
[23:01] | Figured I’d come to midtown, avoid tourists, | 你觉得我会来市中心 避开游客 |
[23:03] | find a serviceable hotel | 找家适宜的酒店 |
[23:05] | close to mass transit, near a decent restaurant. | 靠近公共交通 在一家不错的餐厅旁边 |
[23:07] | And… | 而且我知道 |
[23:09] | I know after a morning flight with no meal service, | 早上的班机不提供早餐 下了飞机以后 |
[23:12] | Jack The Beanstalk’s | 胃口大如牛的杰克会直接去找吃的 |
[23:14] | going straight for the mess hall. | |
[23:15] | And you knew I’d come to a bistro | 而且你知道我会来一家小酒馆 |
[23:17] | because my mother was French. | 因为我妈妈是法国人 |
[23:18] | It’s got the biggest sign. | 它家的招牌是最大的 |
[23:21] | You’re not that complicated. | 你没那么复杂 |
[23:23] | And I wanted Cocoa Puffs. | 而且我想吃可可泡芙 |
[23:25] | All right, so you aren’t staying across the street? | 所以你不住在街对面吗? |
[23:27] | [mouth full] Please. | 拜托 |
[23:29] | Four Seasons. | 四季酒店 |
[23:31] | I’m in the private sector now. | 我现在当私人侦探 |
[23:33] | I’ve got miles. | 我不缺钱 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:37] | Let’s go. | -我们走吧 |
[23:39] | – I’ll fill you in. – I haven’t eaten yet. | 我跟你解释 |
[23:41] | I got beignets. | -我还没吃呢 |
[23:43] | Masticate on the move. | 我买了带馅煎饼 边走边吃 |
[23:48] | Pretty open space. | 地方很开阔 |
[23:50] | If anybody had a parabolic mic, we’d see ’em. | 如果有人用抛物面麦克风窃听 会被我们发现 |
[23:53] | – Safe to speak freely. – Fine. | -可以畅所欲言 这里说话很安全 -好吧 |
[23:56] | You need a woman in your life. | 你需要一个女人 |
[23:58] | Oh, you mean about the case? | 你是指说案子的事? |
[24:01] | The “J.W.” on your brother’s punch list was | 你哥哥的剩余工作清单上的JW |
[24:03] | an EPA investigator named Jimmy Dupree Wilks. | 是环保局的调查员 -他叫吉米杜普里威克斯 |
[24:06] | – Was? – Gunned down in his home. | -已经死了 |
[24:08] | Dead fed. | 在他自己家里被枪杀 联邦特工死了 |
[24:10] | So FBI jumped in? | 所以联调局介入了? |
[24:12] | Determined it was a random burglary gone bad. | 他们认定那是 入室盗窃案演变成了凶杀案 |
[24:14] | You think they’re wrong. | 你认为他们错了 |
[24:16] | Murder weapon was a small caliber, | 谋杀武器是一把 |
[24:18] | nine millimeter, subsonic. | 9毫米小口径的亚音速手枪 |
[24:19] | Burglars don’t use silencers. | 搞小偷小摸的不会用消音器 |
[24:22] | Most don’t carry guns at all. | 大多数连枪都不带 |
[24:24] | Also, burglars steal things. | 而且盗贼的目标是偷东西 |
[24:26] | Nothing was taken. | -没有东西失窃 |
[24:28] | Affirmative. | -对 |
[24:29] | One more odd detail. | 还有一个奇怪的细节 |
[24:31] | The body was beaten like a pinata. | 尸体在死后被猛烈击打过 |
[24:33] | Post-mortem. | |
[24:34] | Don’t see that every day. | 这种事不常见 |
[24:36] | Happens more often than you think. | 发生的频率比你想象的要多 |
[24:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[24:41] | That’s what they did to my brother. | 他们也是这么对我哥哥的 |
[24:43] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[24:47] | You’re gonna kill a whole lot of people, aren’t you? | 你会杀了很多人 对吗? |
[24:50] | Already started. | 已经开始了 |
[24:55] | Well, you should know, then, I’m not the only one | 那你应该知道 |
[24:58] | who thought there was something anomalous. | 我不是唯一觉得这个案子有疑点的人 |
[25:00] | Memphis cop, Aucoin, he caught the Wilks case | 孟菲斯警察欧康 觉得威克斯的案子有疑点 |
[25:03] | and was looking into it before the FBI took over. | 开始调查 |
[25:05] | His original report noted his suspicion. | 后来联调局介入并接手 他最初的报告记下了他的怀疑 |
[25:08] | So you tracked him down. | 所以你找到了他 |
[25:10] | He said he’s been waiting five years for a call | 他说他已经等了五年 |
[25:12] | from someone about this. He and his partner | 等人打电话跟他聊这个案子 |
[25:15] | are gonna take us to meet a CI: low-level hitman | 他和搭档会带我们去见一个线人 一个二流杀手 |
[25:18] | who might know who was hired to kill Wilks. | 他可能知道 被雇杀死威克斯的杀手的身份 |
[25:20] | EPA investigators aren’t common targets. | 环保局调查人员不是常见的凶杀对象 |
[25:22] | Where was he poking around? | -他在哪儿调查? |
[25:24] | Made a FOIL request for his records. | -我已经申请查阅了他的记录 |
[25:26] | He was looking into toxic pollution levels | 他当时在调查密西西比州的 |
[25:28] | in the Mississippi. | 有毒污染水平 |
[25:30] | – Source? – Wish I could tell you, | 污染源是什么? |
[25:32] | but the first two chapters of Wilks’ report cover the extent of the pollution | 威克斯报告的前两章涵盖了污染程度 |
[25:36] | and the third chapter, | 第三章 |
[25:38] | the one that deals with the source, is missing. | 也就是 |
[25:40] | Let me guess. | 解释污染源的那一章缺失 |
[25:42] | The EPA can’t locate it. | 我来猜猜看 环保局找不到第三章 |
[25:44] | Lost like Roanoke. | 消失了 |
[25:46] | Like the pages were never written. | 就像罗阿诺克殖民地一样 就好像那个章节从来没有存在过 |
[25:47] | But the pollution | 但污染似乎对阿肯色州 |
[25:49] | seemed to hit hardest at Chester, Arkansas. | 切斯特的影响最为严重 |
[25:51] | So that’s where we go. | 所以我们就去那里 |
[25:56] | [exhales] Reacher… | 雷彻 |
[25:58] | they made files disappear at a federal agency. | 他们有能力让联邦机构的文件消失 |
[26:01] | You’re not tracking some corporal | 你不是在追踪违反军法的一个小士兵 |
[26:03] | who punched his sergeant. | |
[26:04] | These people are connected and stone-cold killers. | 这些人跟冷酷的杀手有联系 |
[26:09] | Something happens to you… | 要是你有个三长两短 |
[26:11] | it would be like losing two friends. | 考虑到你的体型 |
[26:13] | You know, given your size. | 那就会像是失去了两个朋友一样 |
[26:16] | [goats bleating nearby] Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[26:25] | If a guy I like for the murders was ordering 18-wheelers full | 被我怀疑指使谋杀的那些人 |
[26:28] | of animal feed when he doesn’t need nearly that much, | 订购大量动物饲料 实际上却用不了那么多 |
[26:30] | would you see a connection with what we’re looking into? | 你觉得那跟我们现在查的这事有关联吗? |
[26:34] | Not off the top of my head. | 乍看上去没什么关联 |
[26:38] | Hell of a lot of animal feed, though. | 不过 那些动物饲料也太多了 |
[26:42] | That’s why I like you, Neagley. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 内格利 |
[26:49] | Why are you so big? | 你怎么会这么庞大? |
[26:51] | Genetics. | 遗传基因 |
[26:56] | Beignet? | 吃带馅煎饼吗? |
[27:00] | [Jasper] ♪ No, no, ain’t got no ♪ | 不 |
[27:02] | ♪ Ain’t no, no, no ♪♪ | 你抓不到我 不 |
[27:04] | No, no, no, no! | 不 |
[27:05] | Darn it! – [knocking] – Mm! | 该死的 |
[27:09] | – Roscoe. – Am I interrupting? | -萝丝柯 -我打扰了吗? |
[27:10] | No, no, I was just finishing, uh, finishing up | 没有 |
[27:12] | some wor… uh, medical examining… | 我刚刚做完一些医学检查 |
[27:15] | Um, what can I do for you? | 有什么能帮到你? |
[27:17] | Don’t tell me there’s been another murder. | -别告诉我又发生了命案 |
[27:18] | Maybe. | -也许是的 |
[27:20] | “No” would’ve been better. | 告诉我“不是”会更好 |
[27:23] | When Officer Gray died, | 格雷警官去世的时候 |
[27:24] | I remember the mortician | 我记得殡葬人说 |
[27:26] | saying that they had to fix a cut on his head | 他们得 |
[27:28] | with makeup and putty ’cause… | 用化妆品和遮瑕膏把一个伤口遮起来 |
[27:30] | supposedly he was so drunk that he fell trying to get up | 因为他喝得太醉 |
[27:32] | on the chair to… | 他试图站上椅子去够绞索的时候 |
[27:33] | you know, the rope and all. | -摔了下来 |
[27:35] | Yeah. I recall there being a severe contusion. | -我记得有一个严重的撞伤 |
[27:37] | It looked like he hit the corner of a chair | 看起来像是他撞到了椅子的尖角之类的 |
[27:39] | or his workbench or something. | |
[27:41] | Can you… pull it up? | -你能把伤口照片调出来吗? |
[27:42] | Yeah, okay. | -可以 好的 |
[27:48] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[28:02] | Would like me to go through these for you? | -也许我能找到你要找的东西? |
[28:04] | – Maybe I can find what you’re looking for. – No. | -不用了 |
[28:06] | Thank you, I’m fine. | 谢谢 |
[28:10] | [exhales] | 我自己找吧 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:15] | Instead of hitting his head on something… | 如果不是他自己撞到了头 |
[28:18] | could something have hit his head? | 有没有可能是 他被什么东西击中了脑袋? |
[28:22] | – Mean he was struck? – Yeah. | -意思是他被人撞击? |
[28:24] | That is exactly what I mean. | -是的 这就是我的意思 |
[28:26] | Suppose. Resulting wound would, | 可能吧 |
[28:28] | at least superficially, look the same. | 由此产生的伤口 |
[28:30] | But truth be told, I never looked | 至少表面上看起来是一样的 |
[28:31] | at the injury that way. | 但我从来没有 用这个角度来看待他的伤口 |
[28:33] | – Can you? Now? – Oh… oh, okay. | -那你可以吗?现在就看看? -好的 |
[28:35] | I can zoom in tight, see what’s there. | 我可以放大 |
[28:41] | There it is. | 看看有什么发现 好了 |
[28:45] | Well, that’s interesting. | 嗯 有意思 |
[28:47] | When you heighten contrast on skin edema, | 增强皮肤浮肿对比的时候 |
[28:50] | especially around a head wound which produces | 尤其是头部的伤口 |
[28:52] | a lot of bleeding, you pick up micro-lacerations, | 因为会流大量的血 |
[28:55] | which can often show the shape | 会呈现出细微的撕裂伤印 |
[28:56] | of the object causing the injury. | 通常能够显示出 |
[28:58] | – Mm-hmm. – So if I… | 导致伤口的物体的形状 |
[28:59] | zoom in a little more… | 所以如果我再放大一点 |
[29:03] | Huh. | |
[29:05] | Kind of look like a diamond. | 有点像钻石 |
[29:07] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:16] | Damn right it does. [slams fist on table] | 确实是 |
[29:27] | ♪ In the city of the angels ♪ [car doors close] | 欢迎来到自然之州阿肯色州 |
[29:35] | ♪ The pretty one goes around… | 请系好安全带 |
[29:36] | [Reacher] Mind if we ask you some questions about the river? | 介意我们问你一些 关于这条河的问题吗? |
[29:39] | I ain’t got a license and I ain’t payin’ no fine. | 我没有钓鱼执照 |
[29:43] | Not here about a license. | 也不支付罚款 我们不是来查执照的 |
[29:47] | Really? Ya look government. | 真的吗?你们看起来像是政府的人 |
[29:49] | Good instincts, but I don’t care where you fish. | 直觉很准 但是我并不在乎 |
[29:52] | Ah, good. | 你在哪里钓鱼 好 |
[29:59] | There’s an empty oil drum right there, Pigpen. | 那里有一个空油桶 |
[30:01] | [chuckles] | 垃圾可以扔进去 猪先生 |
[30:02] | Oil drum’s cleaner than the river. | 连油桶都比这河水干净 |
[30:07] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 |
[30:08] | To find out what happened in Chester. | 了解切斯特的河流到底是什么情况 |
[30:10] | To the river. | |
[30:12] | Clarron Chemical’s what happened. | 拜克拉伦化学公司所赐 |
[30:15] | Took a big shit upstream. | 他们在上游处理狗屎 |
[30:17] | Shit floated downstream. | 狗屎顺流而下 |
[30:19] | Now all we got left is shit. | 现在我们整条河里就只有狗屎了 |
[30:20] | Who’s Clarron? | 克拉伦是谁? |
[30:22] | Bunch of rich people in business clothes | 一群身穿商务装的富人 |
[30:24] | who tore through our town like locusts, not even leaving bark on the trees. | 像蝗虫一样在我们镇上肆虐 |
[30:28] | They have anything to do with animal feed? | 这家公司跟动物饲料有什么关系吗? |
[30:30] | Production of it, selling it? | 生产或者销售动物饲料? |
[30:32] | I said Clarron Chemical. | 我说的是克拉伦化学公司 |
[30:34] | Not Clarron Grain & Seed. [groans] | 而不是克拉伦谷物和种子 |
[30:39] | Where you going? | -你要去哪里? |
[30:41] | You’re boring. | -你很无趣 |
[30:43] | I still have questions. | 我还有问题要问 |
[30:46] | You ain’t the first man come through | 你不是第一个过来 |
[30:48] | asking about our stretch of the river. | 问关于我们这条河的情况的人 |
[30:51] | EPA came through here years ago, | 环保局几年前来过 |
[30:53] | talking about how the geography makes the toxins settle here, | 说什么地理环境导致毒素在这里沉积 |
[30:57] | killing all the crawdads and catfish. | 杀死了所有的小龙虾和鲶鱼 |
[30:59] | Said he was gonna clean it up | 他还说要清理这条河 |
[31:00] | ’cause no one could earn on the water any more. | 因为已经没有人可以靠这条河赚钱了 |
[31:02] | You know what he did? | -你知道他做了什么吗? |
[31:04] | Nothing. Know why? | -什么都没有做 你知道为什么吗? |
[31:06] | No. | -不知道 |
[31:07] | He was killed. | -他被杀死了 |
[31:08] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[31:11] | so was this town. | 这个小镇也被害死了 |
[31:16] | If the river’s ruined, why fish? | 既然这条河里没有鱼 你干吗还在这里钓鱼? |
[31:19] | What else am I gonna do around here? | 我还能在这里做什么? |
[31:22] | [birds chirping] | |
[31:25] | So Clarron Chemical’s been | 克拉伦化学公司已经停业多年 |
[31:27] | out of business for years. Not bankruptcy, though. | 但不是因为破产 |
[31:29] | Just dissolved. | 只是解散了 |
[31:31] | But there was a parent corporation. | -但是有一个母公司 |
[31:33] | Kliner Industries. | -克莱纳工业 |
[31:35] | Looks like Kliner destroyed Chester | 看来克莱纳工业毁了切斯特 |
[31:37] | and moved on to Margrave. | 之后搬去了马格雷夫 |
[31:38] | Joe wasn’t the first federal agent he had killed. | 乔并不是克莱纳杀死的第一个联邦探员 |
[31:40] | He had Wilks taken out, too, | 在他污染环境的事被揭发之前 |
[31:42] | before his polluting was uncovered. | 他把威克斯也干掉了 |
[31:44] | – [phone chimes] – Just can’t prove it. | -只是我们无法证明 |
[31:46] | Says who? | -谁说的? |
[31:47] | Got a text from Aucoin. | 我收到欧康的短信 |
[31:49] | His CI’s ready to meet. | 他的线人准备好跟我们见面了 |
[31:57] | Ms. Conklin, you come to clean out your desk? | 康克林女士 你来清走你办公桌的东西吗? |
[32:00] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的!你他妈的混蛋! |
[32:02] | You fucking stupid fucker! | -我他妈的要杀了你!我要… |
[32:04] | – I’ll fucking kill you! – Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | -嘿! |
[32:06] | – That’s assault! – I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈的要杀了你! |
[32:08] | – Do something with her, Finlay! – Not another word. Quiet! | -做点什么呀 芬雷! -别出声 安静! |
[32:11] | I’m gonna tase her, I swear to God! | 你去照顾市长 |
[32:12] | You see to the mayor, I’ll take care of her. | 我来对付她 |
[32:13] | – Roscoe, let’s go! – [Roscoe] Look at you! | 走吧 |
[32:14] | – Roscoe, let’s go! – Fuck you! | 出去 -你他妈的王八蛋!你死定了! |
[32:16] | – Here you go, boss. – You’re dead! | -给 老大 |
[32:18] | I got my handkerchief, you asshole. | 我自己有手帕 |
[32:21] | The hell is wrong with you? | 你这个王八蛋 你他妈的发什么神经? |
[32:23] | We’ve been playing cat and mouse with ’em. | 他们之前只是怀疑我们 |
[32:25] | They were suspicious. But now they know you know something! | 现在他们就知道你肯定知道了一些事 |
[32:28] | I know that old bastard killed Gray. | 我知道是那个老杂种杀了格雷 |
[32:30] | By now Teale’s calling for your arrest. | 现在 蒂尔正在下令逮捕你 |
[32:33] | And once you’re in custody, they’ll take you out | 一旦你被监禁 |
[32:35] | like they tried to kill Reacher when they had him locked up. | 他们会把你给灭了 |
[32:38] | [exhales] | 就像雷彻在牢里他们派人去干掉他那样 |
[32:41] | You’re not eight feet tall, 300 pounds | 你又不像我们的朋友那样 |
[32:44] | like our friend. | 身形庞大 好勇斗狠 |
[32:47] | I got to get you out of town. | 我得把你送出城 |
[32:49] | You can’t show your face in Margrave now. | 你现在不能在马格雷夫露面 |
[32:53] | [distant siren wails] | 雷彻 |
[32:55] | [indistinct radio chatter] Reacher, this is Officer Aucoin. | 这位是欧康警官 |
[33:01] | This is my partner, Ribidoux. | 这是我的搭档瑞比杜 |
[33:05] | No thank you. | -不了 |
[33:07] | She’s not big on contact. | 谢谢 -她不太喜欢跟人有身体接触 |
[33:10] | Guy we’re meeting is a small time trigger-puller. | 我们要见的人是一个小镇杀手 |
[33:13] | He knows his place in the food chain. He’s not the kind | 很清楚自己的位置 |
[33:15] | to take out a fed or a cop, but he keeps his ears open | 他不是那种会干掉联邦警察的人 |
[33:17] | and he’s happy to talk when it suits him. | 但他耳听八方 对他有利时会很乐意说话 |
[33:19] | – What makes you think this will suit him? – He’s been a go-to CI. | 你凭什么觉得这适合他? 他一直是我们的首选线人 |
[33:21] | – Wants to keep his seat on the gravy train. – Hey. | 他想保住自己的位置 继续轻松赚大钱 |
[33:23] | Why we got to do this, man? | 嘿 为什么我们要这么做? |
[33:26] | This case is closed. | 这个案子已经结案了 |
[33:28] | We got families. Let it go. | 我们有家人 这事就让它过去吧 |
[33:30] | [Aucoin] I can’t. | 我不能让它算了 |
[33:32] | This mess got a fed killed. | 这个烂摊子害死了一个联邦探员 |
[33:34] | It ain’t worth our lives, too. | 它也不值得我们送命 |
[33:37] | If it was worth my brother’s life, | 如果这个案子值得让我哥哥牺牲 |
[33:38] | it’s sure as hell worth yours. [indistinct radio chatter] | 那它也值得你们置生死于不顾 |
[33:41] | It’s… | 天哪 这… |
[33:45] | – Don’t worry about him. – [car door closes] | 别管他 |
[33:47] | Unless he gets pissed at you, then worry about him. | 除非你们惹他生气了 |
[33:54] | [indistinct chatter] | 到时再担心也不迟 |
[33:59] | [sighs] I’ll check in. | 我去办入住手续 |
[34:02] | That way, if anyone comes looking for a crazy white lady | 那样的话 |
[34:05] | with a mean right hand, desk clerk won’t know | 如果有人 来找一个右手揍人特别狠的 |
[34:07] | – she’s staying here. – For how long? | 疯狂白人女士 他们不会知道她住在这里 |
[34:09] | Until I figure out what to do with you. | -住多久? |
[34:11] | – You can’t bench me. – You benched yourself. | -直到我想好该怎么处理你为止 -你不能让我坐冷凳 |
[34:13] | I got fired. | -这是你自找的 我被解雇了 |
[34:15] | You’re not my boss anymore, remember? | 你不再是我的上司了 记得吗? |
[34:17] | I’m not doing this as your boss. | 我不是以你的上司身份这么做 |
[34:19] | I’m doing this as your friend. | 而是以你的朋友的身份 |
[34:22] | Now, stay put. I’ll be back in five. | 留在车里 |
[34:28] | [phone ringing] | 我五分钟后回来 |
[34:35] | Picard, what’s up? ♪ Up in the club ♪ | 皮卡德 |
[34:41] | ♪ And I been done looked at them slugs ♪ ♪ Up in the club… | 怎么了? |
[34:44] | Before I say anything, how do I know | 在我提供信息之前 |
[34:46] | it’s not gonna bite me in the ass? | 我怎么知道我不会吃不了兜着走? |
[34:47] | This isn’t part | 这不是官方调查 |
[34:48] | of an official investigation. | 这不是官方调查 |
[34:50] | As far as the MPD is concerned, we aren’t even here. | 马格雷夫警局甚至都不知道我们在这里 |
[34:53] | I promise I won’t come after you. | -我保证我不会来找你 |
[34:55] | Yeah. What about him? | -真的吗?那他呢? |
[34:57] | I don’t give a shit about you. | 我一点都不关心你干的破事 |
[35:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:02] | Look, I’m the kind of guy that bad guys | 一个坏人跟另一个坏人 |
[35:04] | call when they’ve got a problem with another bad guy. | 有矛盾的时候 他们就会来找我这种人 |
[35:07] | I don’t do anything that’s gonna make the news, | 我不会做任何上新闻的事 |
[35:09] | and I sure as hell do not fuck around | 而且我绝对 |
[35:12] | with badges, you feel me? | 不会跟戴警徽的为敌 听明白了吗? |
[35:14] | So if you don’t kill cops, who does? | 如果你不杀警察 那谁会杀警察? |
[35:17] | Out-of-town talent. | -外地来的高手 |
[35:19] | – A name. – Well, uh… | -告诉我们名字 |
[35:21] | I don’t know what his mama called him, | 我不知道他的本名 |
[35:23] | but he goes by “the Viking.” | 但是他的绰号叫“维京人” |
[35:26] | That’s it? | 就是这样? |
[35:28] | All I know. | 我就只知道这些 |
[35:30] | You find the Viking, you found your shooter. | 那个维京人就是你们要找的枪手 |
[35:32] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna get me a lap dance, | 如果你们不介意的话 我要去看脱衣舞了 |
[35:36] | and no self-respecting stripper’s gonna come to a table | 这里坐着两个条子、一个婆娘 |
[35:39] | with two cops, this chick | 还有这个凶巴巴的巨人 |
[35:40] | and a pissed-off giant. | 没有哪个有自尊的脱衣舞娘 |
[35:42] | Adios. | 会来这张桌子表演 再见 |
[35:48] | Come on! | -来吧 |
[35:50] | I said no! | -不要! |
[35:57] | – Hey. – I said no. | -嘿 |
[35:59] | [grunting] | -我说了不要 |
[36:04] | When a woman says she doesn’t want to be touched, | 一个女人说不要摸她的时候 |
[36:06] | she doesn’t want to be touched. | 你就不准摸她 |
[36:08] | [grunts] | |
[36:11] | You earned it. | 这是你挣来的 |
[36:15] | We can go now. | 我们现在可以走了 |
[36:26] | Some nice moves back there. | 你刚才的身手很利落 |
[36:29] | Better than the guy who taught ’em to me. | 比教我的那个人略胜一筹 |
[36:34] | [phone ringing] | |
[36:39] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[36:40] | [Finlay] Reacher, we’ve had a development. | 雷彻 这里有个情况 |
[36:43] | Roscoe used Teale’s head as a punching bag. | 萝丝柯刚才把蒂勒的脑袋当沙袋了 |
[36:45] | – [Reacher] Good. – Not good. | 好 |
[36:47] | Target on her back went neon. | 不好 现在她成了警方的逮捕对象 |
[36:48] | Already got a call from Stevenson saying | 我已经接到史蒂文森的电话 |
[36:51] | Teale wants a warrant out for Roscoe’s arrest. | 说蒂勒在申请萝丝柯的逮捕令 |
[36:53] | Can’t trust Stevenson. | 史蒂文森信不过 |
[36:55] | I told him she was furious about getting fired | 我跟他说她因为被解雇而非常生气 |
[36:56] | and that she jumped out of my car | 她从我的车里跳了出去 |
[36:57] | at a stop light and took off. | 逃掉了 |
[37:00] | Roscoe? | -萝丝柯? |
[37:01] | I’m here. [exhales] | -我在这里 |
[37:05] | Sorry, I just, uh… | 对不起 |
[37:07] | I lost it. | 我只是… -我没有控制住自己 |
[37:09] | No apologies, remember? | -不必道歉 记得吗? |
[37:11] | You got to get out of town. | -你得离开马格雷夫 |
[37:13] | Already did. At a motel | -已经离开了 |
[37:14] | across the state line, but we have a better option. | 现在在州界这边的一家汽车旅馆 但我们有更好的选择 |
[37:17] | Picard just called, said that he’s gonna lose his job | 皮卡德刚刚来电话 说如果他找不到人 |
[37:20] | if he doesn’t find someone else | 去照顾查理和姑娘们 |
[37:21] | to take care of Charlie and the kids. So I’m gonna take over. | 他就会失业 |
[37:24] | What about the Tweed Tornado? | -所以我去接替他 -那粗花呢西装暴龙呢? |
[37:28] | Thinking we have to kick things up a notch. | 我正想着得拿出更致命的招数了 |
[37:30] | Gray’s files didn’t have everything we need, right? | 格雷的档案里 没有我们需要的所有信息 对吧? |
[37:33] | Know whose do? | 知道谁的档案里有吗?克莱恩的 |
[37:35] | Kliner’s. I go to the source after hours. | 他们下班后我去源头找一找 |
[37:38] | See if I can get evidence that nails this thing down. | 看看能不能拿到确凿的证据 |
[37:41] | No security cameras, remember? | 那里没有监控摄像头 记得吗? |
[37:43] | Boy Scout’s gonna do an illegal search? | 正直的好警察要用非法手段搜集证据? |
[37:46] | Desperate times. | 被逼得走投无路了 |
[37:48] | Besides, it’s not like I’m killing someone. | 再说 我又不是在杀人 |
[37:50] | You’ll come around. | 你迟早能接受的 |
[37:52] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边的情况如何? |
[37:54] | Got a lead on a shooter who took out | 有个环保局调查员 |
[37:56] | an EPA agent digging into Kliner. | 在调查克莱纳期间被枪手杀了 我们弄到了关于枪手的线索 |
[37:58] | Just a matter of time before I get my hands on him. | 我迟早能逮住他 |
[38:01] | – Hey… – [phone beeps] | |
[38:02] | [clears throat] | 嘿 |
[38:03] | I need you to promise me | 答应我 |
[38:05] | that you’re not gonna take out Teale without me. | 你不会 在我不在场的情况下干掉蒂勒 |
[38:07] | When the time comes, I’ll hold him while you hit him. | 到时候我会抱着他 让你来揍他 |
[38:13] | Well… | 那 |
[38:15] | guess, uh… | 估计有一阵子都见不到你了 |
[38:17] | won’t be seeing you for a while. I guess not. | 也许吧 |
[38:23] | Bye, Reacher. | -再见 |
[38:25] | Bye, Roscoe. | 雷彻 -再见 |
[38:32] | You like her. | 萝丝柯 你喜欢这个女人 |
[38:35] | How’d you know Roscoe was a woman? | 你怎么知道萝丝柯是个女人? |
[38:37] | From how you said her name. | 从你说她的名字的语气 |
[38:40] | I said her name normally. | 我说她的名字时语气很正常 |
[38:42] | – Mm-hmm. – I said it normally. | -我的语气很正常 |
[38:44] | – Yeah, yep. – Tell me how I said it. | -是啊 |
[38:46] | [laughs] | 告诉我我刚才是什么语气 |
[38:47] | [Aucoin] When we get to the precinct we’ll go | 到了分局 |
[38:49] | through the alias database, | 我们会在别名数据库里搜索 |
[38:50] | We’ll look up “Viking,” see what pops up. | 查一下“维京人”这个绰号 |
[38:51] | People behind this have reach, | 看看会有什么发现 |
[38:53] | maybe even into Memphis PD. | 这背后的人势力很大 可能连孟菲斯警局都有他们的人 |
[38:55] | We can’t just walk right in. | 我们不能直接走进去 |
[38:57] | – No. We can’t. – Hey, what are you doing, man? | -我们不能 -你在做什么? |
[38:59] | – Ribidoux, hold on. – Shoot him, Aucoin. | -瑞比杜 别轻举妄动 |
[39:02] | – Put the gun down. – [Reacher] Listen to me, you got to shoot him. | -开枪吧 欧康 |
[39:04] | – Don’t move! They threatened to torture my family. – Hey, whoa, hold on! | -放下枪 -你必须射他 |
[39:06] | – Shoot him! – Draw your weapon and fire! | -他们会折磨我的家人 -拔出你的枪 开火 |
[39:08] | They showed me a video of them cutting a cop’s balls off! | -拔枪开火! |
[39:10] | You don’t have to do this. There’s no need…. | -你不必杀我! |
[39:11] | – Grab your gun and fire or you’re gonna die! – Shoot! | -开枪! |
[39:13] | – You don’t have to do this! – I’m so sorry. | -你不必杀我! |
[39:14] | No, no, hold on! Wait, wait, wait! Wait! Don’t… | -我很对不起你 |
[39:20] | [Ribidoux crying] Fuck. | -不 等等… |
[39:22] | I’m sorry… So sorry… | 对不起 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna pull in the woods, | 很对不起 |
[39:30] | and I’m gonna open the door. | 我会开进树林里去 |
[39:31] | I’m gonna shoot you really quick. | 打开门 |
[39:33] | All right? I… I promise a clean shot. A fast death. | 射死你们俩 |
[39:38] | – [grunts] – [tires screech] | 好的 |
[39:39] | [grunting] [tires screeching] | 我保证一枪致命 |
[39:44] | [Reacher exclaiming] | 让你们死得痛快 |
[39:47] | Jesus Christ! Fuck! Okay, okay! | 老天爷! |
[39:52] | [horn honking] [Neagley] Oh, God. | 操! |
[40:04] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:06] | Help! Get me out of here, please! Help! | 快来把我救出去 救命! |
[40:08] | – Who threatened you?! – I-I don’t know! | -谁威胁你了? -我不知道 |
[40:11] | – I need a name! – Tell him! | -告诉我名字! |
[40:12] | I don’t know. They had accents. | -说! |
[40:15] | That’s all I know! Please! | 我不知道 他们说话有口音 |
[40:17] | Please… | 我只知道这些 求求你们 |
[40:19] | Please let me out. | 救我出去 求求你们 |
[40:26] | My friend and I are getting out of here. | 我和我的朋友要离开这里 |
[40:28] | I can try and take you with us, but if I do, | 我可以试着救你 但如果我带上你 |
[40:30] | you’re going to jail, and they’ll kill you inside. | 你会进监狱 他们会在里面杀了你 |
[40:34] | And then they’ll come for your family, | 他们会去找你的家人 |
[40:36] | and you know what they’ll do to them. | 你知道那些人会对他们做什么 |
[40:37] | It’s your call. | 由你决定 |
[40:43] | Hail Mary… | 万福玛丽 |
[40:45] | full of grace, | 充满恩典 |
[40:47] | the Lord is with thee, blessed are thou… Take a deep breath. | 主与你同在 |
[40:57] | – [insects trilling] – [frogs croaking] [gasping] | 你有福荫… |
[41:27] | [panting] | 深吸一口气 |
[41:32] | You do not mess with the Special Investigators. | 不要惹特别调查员 |
[41:36] | You do not mess | 不要惹特别调查员 |
[41:38] | with the Special Investigators. | |
[41:46] | Try these. | 试试这些 |
[42:01] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[42:03] | If Kliner forced that cop to kill us, | 如果克莱纳逼那个警察杀我们 |
[42:06] | odds are he hired the Viking, too. | 那他很可能也雇了那个维京人 |
[42:08] | Finlay’s breaking into Kliner’s office tonight. | 芬雷今晚会潜入克莱纳的办公室 |
[42:11] | Maybe when he flips over that rock, something important will scurry out. | 也许他能查到一些重要信息 |
[42:14] | I’m gonna head back to Margrave. | 我要回马格雷夫 |
[42:16] | [distant sirens wailing] | |
[42:25] | You got to be shittin’ me. | 什么破衣服 |
[42:31] | This turned into more than you bargained for | 这已经超出了 |
[42:34] | when you agreed to help. | 你答应帮忙时预期的危险 |
[42:36] | Do me a favor and walk away. | 你就当是帮我的忙 抽身离开吧 |
[42:38] | From the guys who killed your brother and tried to kill us? | 放过那些杀死你哥哥 |
[42:40] | Right. | 还想杀死我们的人? |
[42:42] | It’s not a request. | 我不是在请求你 |
[42:43] | And you’re not my commanding officer anymore. | 你已经不是我的指挥官了 |
[42:46] | I’m going back to Memphis. | 我要回孟菲斯 |
[42:48] | See what I can find out about The Viking. | 查一下这个维京人 |
[42:50] | I’ll call you when I know more. | 我掌握了更多信息就通知你 |
[42:57] | Be safe, boss. You, too. [truck horn honks] [insects trilling] | -注意安全 |
[43:32] | ♪ ♪ [owl hooting] [birds chirping] ♪ ♪ [lock clicks] | 老大 |
[44:58] | [door creaks] ♪ ♪ [gasps] [gasps] [exhales] | -你也是 |
[45:46] | Guess you’re not pulling all the strings, huh, Kliner? | 看来你的手 还没有大到足以遮天 克莱纳 创意监督:朝思 |
[45:51] | [♪ Joy Room: “Late At Night”] ♪ Late at night ♪ | |
[45:52] | ♪ I thought I heard you call ♪ | |
[45:53] | ♪ But it was in my mind ♪ | |
[45:55] | ♪ So I find the nearest bar where I’ll be out of sight ♪ | |
[45:58] | ♪ ‘Cause I look a wreck; and drink ♪ | |
[46:00] | ♪ It keeps me occupied ♪ | |
[46:02] | ♪ Yeah, ever since you’ve gone I’ve had a one-track mind ♪ | |
[46:04] | ♪ Baby girl, I dream about you every night ♪ | |
[46:08] | ♪ Picturing your face when I turn off the light ♪ | |
[46:10] | ♪ So I drink a little more and maybe smoke tonight ♪ | |
[46:14] | ♪ Whatever makes me hit the floor ♪ | |
[46:15] | ♪ Or makes me feel alright ♪ | |
[46:18] | ♪ Oh, yeah, I feel alright ♪ | |
[46:22] | ♪ East side I’m running away ♪ | |
[46:24] | ♪ East side I’m running away, oh ♪ | |
[46:28] | ♪ East side I’m running away ♪ | |
[46:30] | ♪ East side I’m running away, oh ♪ | |
[46:34] | ♪ You West End clubs got nothing to say ♪ | |
[46:36] | ♪ Yeah, a three-day bender such an unholy thing ♪ | |
[46:38] | – ♪ West you’re dead ♪ – ♪ Must be my savior ♪ | |
[46:40] | ♪ Crucify me on the pavement, and I drink at night ♪ | |
[46:42] | ♪ And the mornings take their toll, but it’s better ♪ | |
[46:44] | ♪ Than feeling fine, ’cause at least when I’m hungover ♪ | |
[46:46] | ♪ You are off my mind ♪ | |
[46:48] | ♪ That beats me being sober lying awake at night ♪ | |
[46:51] | ♪ Where my head starts to play tricks ♪ | |
[46:53] | ♪ That’s where it’s crossed my mind ♪ | |
[46:55] | ♪ You’ve found another boy to keep you warm at night ♪ | |
[46:58] | ♪ Well, if you have a hope that he does treat you right ♪ | |
[47:01] | ♪ ‘Cause when you were with me you know how hard I tried ♪ | |
[47:04] | ♪ Oh, girl, I loved you like no other ♪ | |
[47:06] | ♪ I would give my life ♪ | |
[47:08] | ♪ Oh, I’d give my life ♪ | |
[47:12] | ♪ East side I’m running away ♪ | |
[47:14] | ♪ East side I’m running away, oh ♪ | |
[47:19] | ♪ East side I’m running away ♪ | |
[47:20] | ♪ East side I’m running away, oh ♪ | |
[47:25] | ♪ I don’t mind running, I don’t mind hiding ♪ | |
[47:29] | ♪ Oh, I don’t mind ♪ | |
[47:31] | ♪ I don’t mind running, I don’t mind hiding ♪ | |
[47:37] | ♪ So ♪♪ |