时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Reacher] From the handiwork done to Kliner’s neck, | 从克莱纳脖子的伤口来看 |
[00:08] | it’s clear the South Americans are from Venezuela. | 杀手显然来自委内瑞拉 |
[00:12] | How do you know that? | -你怎么知道? |
[00:13] | That’s a Venezuelan butterfly cut. | -那是一个委内瑞拉蝴蝶切 |
[00:15] | Makes you asphyxiate and bleed out simultaneously, | 让人同时流血与窒息 |
[00:18] | so you effectively drown in your own blood. | 被自己的血淹死 |
[00:21] | Kliner must’ve had someone in Venezuela. | 克莱纳在委内瑞拉一定有人 |
[00:23] | Someone he was working with… or for. | 跟他合作的人 或为他工作的人 |
[00:26] | Someone who’s not happy with how messy this has all become. | 对情况变得如此混乱而不满的人 |
[00:29] | Someone with enough juice to take out | 有足够胆识干掉我们认为是老板的人 |
[00:31] | the person we thought was the boss. A wise, gigantic man once told me: | 一个睿智的巨人曾经告诉我 |
[00:36] | “You don’t put down a junkyard dog | “备好了一条凶神恶煞的猎犬 |
[00:38] | unless you know you have a just-as-nasty backup hound.” | “才能杀死家里那条恶狗” |
[00:40] | Think they sent enforcement up from Venezuela to keep the trains running on time? | 他们会不会从委内瑞拉派人来支援? |
[00:44] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[00:46] | When was the last time you were on a stakeout? | 你上一次进行监视是什么时候? |
[00:48] | Kliner compound? | 克莱纳公司大楼? |
[00:50] | Change in leadership can result in mistakes. | 领导层变动可能会导致出错 |
[00:52] | If it does, I want to be watching when it happens. | 发生错误时我想在一旁观察 |
[00:55] | – [birds chirping] – We’ll need a car. | 我们需要一辆车 |
[00:57] | Everyone in town knows mine, and your Bentley isn’t subtle. | 镇上的每个人都认得我的车 而你的宾利也不低调 |
[01:01] | – [phone buzzing] – I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[01:03] | [phone beeps] [sighs] It’s the station house. | 警局打来的 |
[01:06] | The dung has officially hit the fan. | 这破事真是比米田共还臭 |
[01:09] | “The dung.” [scoffs softly] | 米田共?直接爆粗吧 |
[01:10] | Just curse, Finlay. [thunder rolling] | 芬雷 |
[01:26] | – [Teale] I want all citizen volunteers working the phones. – [phone rings] | 我要所有的志愿者负责接电话 |
[01:29] | Stevenson, track down the security footage | 史蒂文森 去把通往克莱纳公司大楼路段的 |
[01:32] | from the traffic cameras at the end of Route 4 | 交通监控摄像头的录像都给我弄回来 |
[01:33] | heading to Kliner’s property. | |
[01:35] | And-and try and drum up some of that Google satellite shit. | 试着捣鼓一下那个 谷歌卫星的破玩意儿 |
[01:38] | I… I don’t think that’s how Google works, sir. | 长官 谷歌应该没有监控录像 |
[01:41] | The people of Margrave are losing their minds, son. | 马格雷夫的民众都快疯了 |
[01:43] | – Just get it done. – Yes, sir. | 赶紧去办! |
[01:45] | Hey, Baker. | -是 长官 -嘿 贝克 |
[01:47] | Let’s prepare a statement, uh… | 我们准备一份声明 |
[01:49] | We are still in the, uh, information gathering stages… | “我们仍处于信息收集阶段…” |
[01:54] | Et cetera, et cetera. | 诸如此类的 |
[01:58] | Everything we’re working on, including Morrison, | 放下我们手头的一切工作 |
[02:00] | is back-burnered till we get a handle on this situation. | 包括莫里森的凶杀案 |
[02:02] | – Where was he found? – Office. | -尸体是在哪里找到的? -在他的办公室 |
[02:03] | Secretary discovered him this morning. | -秘书今天早上发现的 |
[02:05] | Okay. Assume county forensics are already there? | -好吧 我想县法医已经在那里了? |
[02:08] | – They find anything? – Nothing yet. | -他们有什么发现吗? -暂时没有 |
[02:11] | I’ll head over. | 我这就过去 |
[02:13] | – You still think my dad’s guilty, you piece of shit?! -Easy. Easy. | 你还认为我爸爸有罪吗?你这王八蛋 |
[02:16] | Easy. | -别激动! |
[02:18] | Get your fucking hands off me! | -你他妈的放开我! |
[02:19] | Now, I’m gonna give you a do-over, | 考虑到眼下的情况 |
[02:21] | considering the circumstances. | 我会给你一个机会 放过你 |
[02:22] | But when I let you go, if you take another swing, | 但是如果你敢再挥一拳 |
[02:25] | this goes in a different direction real fast. | 情况很快就会朝着不同的方向发展 |
[02:30] | – No, no, no, no. Settle down, settle down. – You fuck! | -你这该死的… -不!冷静下来! |
[02:32] | You went after my father for murder. | 你怀疑我父亲与谋杀案有关而针对他 |
[02:34] | You tried to sully the name and reputation of a man | 你试图玷污一个 |
[02:37] | who has done nothing but give to this community. | 为这个社区无私贡献的男人的名誉! |
[02:39] | I know you’re emotional, and I’m sorry for your loss, KJ, | 我知道你很悲痛 我为你失去父亲感到难过 KJ |
[02:42] | but I’ve never done anything in this town but my job. | 但我在这个镇上所做的 一直以来只是尽忠职守 |
[02:45] | Fuck you, carpetbagger. [spits] | 操你妈的 北方佬 |
[02:49] | Oh, get in my office. | 马上进我办公室! |
[02:53] | [sighs] Maybe you should get some air. | 也许你该透透气 |
[02:59] | And-and hold off going to the crime scene just yet | 暂时不要去犯罪现场 |
[03:01] | till things cool down. | 先等事态冷静下来再说 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry, did you just tell your chief detective to wait | 你刚刚是让你的探长 |
[03:06] | for a crime scene to go cold? | 等待犯罪现场的线索被破坏吗? |
[03:07] | I told my chief detective to take a beat. | 我告诉他先喘口气 |
[03:10] | You accused this town’s fairy-fucking-godfather | 你指控这个小镇的神仙教父杀了人 |
[03:12] | of homicide only to find out he’s a victim | 却发现他和其他人一样都是受害者 |
[03:14] | like all the others. | |
[03:16] | You don’t have a lot of goodwill ’round here right now. | 现在这里的人对你没什么好感 |
[03:19] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我这是在帮你 |
[03:21] | So hit the bench, I’ll call you back in the game soon enough. | 所以你先休息一下 |
[03:25] | ♪ ♪ [engine revs] | 我很快会召你回来工作 |
[03:44] | That’s quite a vehicle. | -这辆车可真拉风 |
[03:46] | It gets me from A to B. | -代步工具而已 |
[03:47] | Got to be honest, | 老实说 |
[03:48] | I’m not too familiar with British cars. | 我对英国车不太熟悉 |
[03:51] | Just need the windows tinted. | 只需要贴有色车窗玻璃膜 |
[03:53] | Three days, at least. | 至少三天 |
[03:55] | I guess I’ll need a loaner, then. | -我想我得借一辆车用 |
[03:57] | Yeah, we don’t do loaners. | -我们的车不外借 |
[04:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[04:08] | Guess you could take my car for the time being. | 我想你可以暂时开我的车 |
[04:12] | It ain’t a Bentley, but, uh, it’ll get you from A to B. | 不是宾利 但是能当代步工具 |
[04:17] | It’s perfect. | 再适合不过了 |
[04:20] | birds chirping] | |
[04:29] | I usually get Romas. | 我通常会买罗马番茄 |
[04:31] | And these ain’t ready yet. | 而且这些还没熟 |
[04:33] | Maybe next week they’ll make a decent sandwich. | 也许等到下周 就能用它们来做像样的三明治 |
[04:41] | How do you do it, Mr. Mosley? | 你是怎么做到的 莫斯利先生? |
[04:45] | Do what? | -做什么? |
[04:46] | Stay here. | -待在这里 |
[04:48] | In Margrave. | 待在马格雷夫 |
[04:51] | You never thought it might be easier somewhere else? | 你从没想过 在其他地方生活可能会更容易吗? |
[04:53] | Thought it? [chuckles] I knew it. | 何止是想过?我知道绝对会比较容易 |
[04:57] | So why stay? | 那你为什么要留下来? |
[04:59] | My family’s been here longer than the Kliners, | 我的家族在这里的时间 比克莱纳家要长 |
[05:03] | longer than the Teales and just as long | 也比蒂勒家要长 |
[05:05] | as Miss Roscoe’s kin. | 跟萝丝柯小姐的家族一样长 |
[05:08] | Now, why should I let anyone drive me from my town? | 我为什么要让任何人 把我从我的镇子赶出去? |
[05:12] | Only way they’re pushing me and my sister out is in caskets. | 他们把我和我妹妹赶出去的唯一方法 是让我们躺在棺材里 |
[05:17] | Even then, we’ll be in Margrave Cemetery. | 即使到了那个时候 我们也是去马格雷夫墓园 |
[05:20] | Uh, the question ain’t why I’m still here, | 问题不是我为什么还在这里 |
[05:24] | it-it’s why you ever came here in the first place. | 而是你最初为什么要来这里 |
[05:27] | Margrave’s a long way from Harvard Square, Detective. | 马格雷夫离哈佛广场远得很 探长 |
[05:34] | Reacher asked me the same thing. | 雷彻问过我同样的问题 |
[05:36] | – [Mosley] Whatcha tell him? – [brakes squeal] | 你是怎么跟他说的? |
[05:39] | Same as I’m gonna tell you. | 跟我要告诉你的一样 |
[05:43] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[05:51] | Next time bring me Romas. | 下次给我带罗马番茄 |
[05:55] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[05:58] | [birds chirping] | |
[06:09] | [locks clicking] | |
[06:13] | Is it over? | -结束了吗? |
[06:14] | No. | -没有 |
[06:16] | But I brought some backup. | 但我带了支援 |
[06:17] | [footsteps approaching] | |
[06:20] | Roscoe. | -萝丝柯 |
[06:22] | – Oh. – A little piece of Margrave. | 来自马格雷夫的朋友 -嘿 |
[06:23] | You hanging on? | 你还能撑下去吗? |
[06:25] | [sighs] | |
[06:27] | I’m hanging on by a thread. | 我在勉强撑着 |
[06:30] | Hope you know how to play Settlers of Catan. | 希望你会玩《卡坦岛》 |
[06:32] | – It’s Board Game Central in here. – [Roscoe] That’s good. | -这里成了桌游中心 -那挺好的 |
[06:35] | – Keeping ’em busy. – For now. They’re scared. | -让她们没空想别的 -暂时而已 她们很害怕 |
[06:37] | I-I mean, I’m scared, too. | 我也很害怕 |
[06:40] | Where are my manners? Get you some water. | 我太失礼了 我去给你倒水 |
[06:42] | [Roscoe] Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:44] | She’s a total mess. | 她都快崩溃了 |
[06:47] | This place was used for a mob witness once. | 这个地方曾经被用来收留暴徒目击者 |
[06:51] | Door’s been reinforced, good alarm system, | 门已经加固 装了很好的警报系统 |
[06:53] | but use your instincts. | 但要运用你的直觉 |
[06:54] | You feel any danger, | 你感觉到有任何危险 就带上这家人逃跑 |
[06:56] | you grab that family and you run. | 借过一下 姑娘们 |
[07:00] | All right, I’m gonna hit it. | 好了 |
[07:01] | I’ll be in touch in a couple days. | 我得走了 几天后跟你们联系 |
[07:03] | Oh, that’s okay. I have to go. | 不用了 我得走了 |
[07:05] | – Now, what are the rules? – Thank you. | 跟我说一遍 规则是什么? |
[07:07] | Both locks, no lights when we’re sleeping, | 必须锁两个锁 |
[07:09] | – and don’t use the fireplace. – [Picard] Good job. | 睡觉时不能开灯 也不要点壁炉 |
[07:11] | You’re gonna get through this. | 很好 你们会熬过去的 |
[07:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | Thank you for everything you have done. I’m leaving you in good hands. ♪ ♪ [brakes squeal] | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[07:45] | – [engine shuts off] – [blues guitar solo plays] ♪ ♪ [rattling] [blues continues playing on radio] [wrapper rustling] | 我把你们交给信得过的人 |
[08:07] | Beef jerky? | 牛肉干?在封闭的空间里吃? |
[08:09] | In an enclosed space? | |
[08:11] | Protein, iron, zinc. | 能提供蛋白质、铁、锌 |
[08:13] | Doesn’t spike your insulin. | 不会让胰岛素激增 |
[08:16] | I love jerky. | 我喜欢肉干 |
[08:21] | – Neagley introduced me to the good stuff. – [sighs] | 是内格利给我介绍的好东西 |
[08:25] | ♪ ♪ | |
[08:30] | So, Neagley. | 内格利是你的朋友吗? |
[08:33] | She’s a friend? | |
[08:35] | We served together in the 110th. | -我们曾在110特别调查组一起服役 |
[08:37] | So she’s a friend. | -也就是说她是朋友 |
[08:39] | I-I guess you can call her that. | -应该可以这么称呼她吧 |
[08:40] | I did call her that. Why can’t you call her that? | -我确实这么称呼她 |
[08:44] | I call her Neagley. | -你为什么不能这么称呼她? -我称她为内格利 |
[08:52] | So, what’s the deal with the 110th? | 110特别调查组的工作是什么? |
[08:54] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:57] | You got somewhere to be? | 你有地方要去吗? |
[09:02] | Army let me put together my own special investigations unit. | 军队让我组建自己的特别调查组 |
[09:06] | Pentagon thought it would fail, | 五角大楼认为它会失败 |
[09:08] | which is why they put me in charge. | 所以他们就让我负责 |
[09:10] | There were nine of us. | -我们小组有九个人 |
[09:11] | Where are the rest of them? | -剩下的人呢? |
[09:12] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[09:13] | – You weren’t close? – Very close. | -你们的关系不亲近? -非常亲近 |
[09:17] | Went through a lot together. | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[09:19] | But that’s when I was in the army. | -但那是我在军队的时候 |
[09:21] | And now? | -现在呢? |
[09:24] | I’m not in the army. | 我不在军队了 |
[09:29] | [takes deep breath] | |
[09:35] | Barely talk to your brother for years. | 你多年来几乎不和你哥哥联系 |
[09:38] | Fall out of touch with your army buddies. | 跟你的军队伙伴失去了联系 |
[09:40] | How do you let go of people so easily? | 你怎么会这么容易与人失联? |
[09:42] | It’s not healthy. | -这不健康 |
[09:44] | You’re one to talk. | -你好意思说我 |
[09:46] | Move on, Finlay. | 往前看吧 芬雷 |
[09:47] | I’ve seen trees lose rings faster than you. | 你到底要到什么时候 才能真正脱下那枚戒指? |
[09:54] | My wife’s dead. | 我太太去世了 |
[09:58] | She died, and I can’t stop wearing the ring. | 她死了 我没办法把戒指摘下来 |
[10:02] | That’s not what you told me. | 你之前不是这么跟我说的 |
[10:03] | All I told you was her name was Sharon. | 我只告诉过你她叫莎伦 |
[10:05] | Never said you were right about us being divorced. | 我从来没有说过 |
[10:08] | Well, why didn’t you correct me? | 你猜我们已经离婚猜对了 |
[10:10] | I don’t correct anyone. | -你为什么不纠正我? -我不纠正任何人 |
[10:13] | I don’t need anyone’s pity. | 我不需要任何人的同情 |
[10:16] | Everyone just assumes, a man like me, | 每个人都假设像我这样的男人 |
[10:20] | grumpy, set in his ways… | 脾气暴躁、固执己见… |
[10:23] | Pain in the ass. | -茅坑里的石头 |
[10:25] | Pain in the butt. | -又臭又硬 |
[10:28] | They just figure she walked out on me. | 他们猜她抛弃了我 |
[10:33] | Is that why you left Boston? | 这是你离开波士顿的原因吗? |
[10:37] | You try living in a city where every place you look’s a memory | 你试着生活在这个城市 你在这里所看到的每一个角落 |
[10:42] | of the love of your life. | 都充满了你的一生挚爱的回忆 |
[10:44] | Every restaurant, every stop on the T, | 每家餐厅、每一个站台 |
[10:48] | all a kick in the gut. [sighs] | 都能触动你的内心 |
[10:52] | A reminder of how I failed her. | -提醒我我辜负了她 |
[10:53] | Is that what you tell yourself? | -你是这么跟你自己说的吗? |
[10:56] | I promised her I’d move heaven and earth | 我向她保证过 |
[10:58] | to make sure she got better. | 我会想尽一切办法让她的身体好起来 |
[11:05] | Now I pay a mobile bill each month, | 现在我每个月 都会支付一个手机号码的账单 |
[11:09] | so I can hear her on the voice mail. | 只为了能在语音信箱里听到她的声音 |
[11:12] | So, you’re living above a smoke shop | 所以你试图戒烟 |
[11:14] | when you’re trying to quit smoking? | 却住在一家烟店楼上 |
[11:16] | Wearing a tweed suit in Georgia in the summer? | 夏天在佐治亚州穿着粗花呢套装 |
[11:18] | Taking a job in the middle of nowhere? | 接受了一份在一个偏僻小镇的工作 |
[11:20] | It’s all some kind of penance | 全都是为了不能救你的妻子而赎罪? |
[11:22] | for you not being able to save your wife? | |
[11:24] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[11:28] | [sighs] | |
[11:32] | Well, that’s stupid. | 这很愚蠢 |
[11:33] | And if you really think that, you’re stupid. | 如果你真的这么想 那你就是个白痴 |
[11:38] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[11:40] | I like it when you curse. You should do that more often. | 我喜欢你飙脏话 你该经常这么做 |
[11:44] | Double fuck you twice. | 操你 |
[11:52] | [door opens, closes] | 操完再操 |
[11:55] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[11:56] | ♪ ♪ | |
[12:07] | Kliner was murdered less than 24 hours ago, | 克莱纳被谋杀不到24小时 |
[12:10] | now his nephew’s out making deliveries? | 他的侄子居然现在去送货? |
[12:13] | Counterfeit reserves are running low | 海岸警卫队的封锁 |
[12:15] | thanks to the coast guard blockade. | 导致伪钞储备已经不多了 |
[12:17] | Tensions are up. | 局势越来越紧张 |
[12:18] | Buyer wants their counterfeit cash. | 买家想要他们的假钞 |
[12:21] | That truck could be full of it. | 那辆卡车可能装满了假钞 |
[12:25] | Let’s find out. | 我们去查一下 |
[12:26] | [engine starts] | |
[12:30] | [Charlie] Oh, my goodness. It’s almost midnight already. | 天哪 已经快午夜了 |
[12:32] | You two, brush your teeth | 你们两个去刷牙 |
[12:34] | and maybe we can play another game. | 也许我们可以玩另一个游戏 |
[12:38] | – Another game? – [chuckles] | 另一个游戏?难道她们不累吗? |
[12:40] | Don’t they get tired? | |
[12:41] | Yeah, I mean, I try to keep ’em up. | 我在尽量让她们保持清醒 |
[12:43] | They go to asleep, the nightmares start. | 她们睡觉的话 |
[12:44] | They miss their dad. | 噩梦就开始了 她们想念她们的爸爸 |
[12:47] | I used to get nightmares. | 我以前经常做噩梦 |
[12:50] | I, uh… | 我小时候也失去了爸爸 |
[12:52] | I lost my dad when I was a kid, too. | |
[12:55] | Him and my mom, both. | -他和我妈妈 两个都是 |
[12:56] | God, what happened? | -天啊 发生了什么事? |
[12:58] | It was a car accident. | 出了车祸 |
[13:00] | I was in the back. It was a miracle I survived. | 我当时坐在后座 我能活下来是个奇迹 |
[13:03] | That’s awful. | 太令人心痛了 |
[13:08] | After, when I was in the hospital, | 后来我住在医院的时候 |
[13:10] | my, uh, my meemaw would read me Harry Potter. | 我奶奶会给我念《哈利波特》 |
[13:14] | ‘Cause Harry gets told that his parents died in a car accident, | 因为别人也告诉哈利他的父母死了 |
[13:16] | but really they’re wizards who died trying to save him | 但其实 他们是巫师 为了救他而死 |
[13:20] | and make the world a better place, so… | 也为了让这个世界变得更美好 |
[13:24] | I’d lie to myself and pretend that my parents were wizards | 所以 我会骗自己 假装我的父母是巫师 |
[13:27] | who died trying to do those same things. | 为了做同样的事而死去 |
[13:28] | And you wanted to be like them. | 而你希望自己能像他们一样 |
[13:32] | Is that why you became a cop? | 这就是你成为警察的原因吗? |
[13:35] | That was the idea. | 当初是这么想的 |
[13:42] | You know, they’re gonna be okay. | 她们会没事的 |
[13:43] | Kids are resilient. | 孩子的韧性很强 |
[13:46] | And they are lucky to have you. | 她们很幸运有你 |
[13:50] | – [glasses clinking] – Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了?你看到了什么? |
[14:00] | What do you see? | |
[14:01] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:04] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[14:07] | Get the girls’ shoes on and wait by the cellar door. | 让姑娘们穿上鞋子 在地窖门口等着 |
[14:14] | You hear me yell, | 你们听到我大喊 |
[14:16] | you take off for the woods and don’t stop running. | 就冲进树林里 一直跑 |
[14:19] | [Finlay] And… we’re in Tennessee. | 我们到田纳西了 |
[14:22] | Guy hasn’t taken so much as a bathroom break. | 那家伙一路上除了解手 |
[14:25] | [man speaks indistinctly over radio] | 完全没有停下来 |
[14:27] | Hey, drive back, you’re getting too close. | 嘿 慢一点 你靠太近了 |
[14:30] | I’m fine. | 这个距离很好 |
[14:32] | You have to hang back further than a normal tail. | 你必须比普通车辆离得更远一些 |
[14:35] | My distance is perfect. | 我这个距离无可挑剔 |
[14:36] | You’re a giraffe in a Grand Caravan. Drop back. | 你牛高马大的 还开着一辆大篷车 太显眼了 退后一点 |
[14:39] | You know how many times I’ve tailed someone? | 你知道我跟踪过别人多少次吗? |
[14:40] | I’ve been watching you for hours, | |
[14:41] | and based on how you’ve been doing it, | 根据我一路上对你的观察 |
[14:43] | I’d say not that many times. | 我觉得次数应该不多 |
[14:44] | Just sit there and wear your suit. | 你这西装友给我坐好了 |
[14:46] | [radio DJ] Here’s T-Bone Walker with “Goin’ to Chicago Blues.” | 拜托 |
[14:49] | [sighs] Come on. I can’t take another blues song. | 别再来一首布鲁斯 我受不了了 |
[14:52] | This is T-Bone Walker. | 这可是丁骨沃尔克啊 |
[14:55] | Founding father of one of the most unique | 最独特的非裔美国艺术形式之一的创始人 |
[14:57] | African American art forms. | |
[14:58] | I thought T-Bone was white. You sure he was Black? | 我以为丁骨是白人 |
[15:01] | T-Bone Burnett was white. Walker was Black. | 丁骨本内特才是白人 丁骨沃尔克是黑人 |
[15:04] | Come on, Finlay. | 拜托 芬雷 |
[15:06] | There’s got to be something else. | 不要 肯定还有别的音乐 |
[15:09] | Let’s see what they got here. | 看看里面有些什么 |
[15:11] | – No. No. – [sighs] | 不行 |
[15:14] | ♪ ♪ | |
[15:16] | Here we go. | 这个可以 |
[15:18] | [♪ Kansas: “Carry on Wayward Son”] ♪ Carry on, my wayward son ♪ | |
[15:22] | Best opening to any rock song ever. | 有史以来最好的摇滚歌曲开场 |
[15:26] | ♪ Lay your weary head to rest ♪ | |
[15:31] | ♪ Don’t you cry no more ♪ | |
[15:34] | ♪ ♪ | |
[15:37] | What are you… What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:40] | Got to say, white guys don’t get their due. | 不得不说 |
[15:42] | They can rock out. | 白人玩摇滚乐很带劲 但是对他们的赞誉不多 |
[15:50] | He’s changing lanes. Exit up ahead. On it. | -他在变道 |
[15:55] | ♪ Ah ♪♪ – [insects trilling] – [owl hoots] [bird whistles] | 从前面出去 |
[16:10] | ♪ ♪ [twig snaps] [shouts in Spanish] – [men shouting in Spanish] – [Roscoe] Shit. | -这就办 |
[16:43] | ♪ ♪ | 妈的! |
[16:49] | Run! | 快跑! |
[16:53] | [panting] | |
[17:01] | [panting] | |
[17:04] | [grunts softly] | |
[17:12] | ♪ ♪ | |
[17:16] | [panting] | |
[17:19] | [quietly] Over here. | 姑娘们 |
[17:20] | – [panting] – Over here. Over here. | 过来 这边 |
[17:22] | Get down to the brush. Hide. | 去灌木丛里蹲着 躲起来 |
[17:24] | Okay. I’m gonna lure them away. | -我去把他们引开 |
[17:26] | – No. – Yes. Do it. | -不行 去吧!照做! |
[17:29] | There’s a fire road not too far east from here. | 从这里向东不远有一条消防路 |
[17:31] | -Meet me at the first mile marker you come to. Hide. – Okay. | 你们在第一个路程标记牌处 跟我会合 躲起来 |
[17:36] | [whispers] Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:39] | [gasping] | |
[17:43] | [men speaking Spanish] | |
[17:50] | [man yells] | |
[17:53] | [sobbing softly] | |
[17:56] | [gunshots] | |
[18:00] | [grunting] | |
[18:02] | [man groaning] | |
[18:13] | [gasps] | |
[18:18] | ♪ ♪ | |
[18:37] | ♪ ♪ | |
[18:45] | [device beeps steadily] | |
[18:49] | – [gunshot] – [groaning] | |
[18:54] | [shouting in Spanish] | 我的眼睛! |
[18:56] | [device continues beeping] | |
[18:58] | [panicked grunting] | |
[19:00] | [beeping intensifies] | |
[19:02] | – [explosion] – [grunts] | |
[19:10] | [Reacher] Long drive, emotional day. | 他今天开了长途 |
[19:12] | He’ll be asleep within two minutes. | 情绪很激动 估计两分钟内会睡着 |
[19:21] | What about that guy? | 那个人怎么办? |
[19:27] | What am I, an eagle? | 难道我有鹰眼吗? |
[19:35] | Half asleep. | 他快睡着了 |
[19:37] | His monitor’s blocking his view to the parking lot anyway. | 反正他的视线也被屏幕挡住了 看不到停车场 |
[19:43] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手吧 |
[19:46] | ♪ ♪ | |
[19:49] | [Finlay] Keep lookout. I’ll pick the lock. | 你放哨 我来撬锁 |
[19:51] | Rolling up that door will make a racket. I got a better idea. | 把那扇门卷起来会弄出很大响声 |
[19:55] | – What are you gonna do? – Tops of these trucks are made with thin vinyl to reduce the weight. | -我有个更好的主意 |
[20:12] | [panting] | -你要做什么? |
[20:21] | [whispers] Keep it down. | 为了减轻重量 |
[20:24] | [grunts softly] | 这些卡车的顶部由薄乙烯基制成 |
[20:28] | ♪ ♪ | 小声一点! |
[20:35] | Reacher. | 雷彻! |
[20:38] | Reacher. | 雷彻! |
[20:41] | [whispers] What? ♪ ♪ | 干吗? |
[21:14] | ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ | 我打电话给田纳西州当局 |
[22:18] | [exhales sharply] – [grunts softly] – I’ll call Tennessee authorities, | 让他们一小时内扣押这车 |
[22:32] | – have this thing impounded within the hour. – No point. Truck’s empty. | 没必要 |
[22:38] | ♪ ♪ | 卡车是空的 |
[22:44] | If you have any idea what’s going on, | 如果你知道这是怎么回事 |
[22:46] | feel free to share. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[22:47] | We got it wrong. | 我们弄错了 |
[22:49] | He wasn’t shipping money out. | 他不是在把假钞运出去 |
[22:51] | Well, what is he doing? | 他开好几个小时的车 |
[22:52] | Besides driving around for hours to deliver nothing. | 不是为了送货 那他到底是在干什么? |
[22:55] | I don’t know, but Joe did. | 我不知道 但乔知道 |
[22:59] | Joe can’t help us now, Reacher. | 乔现在帮不了我们 雷彻 |
[23:02] | So we talk to the people who were helping Joe. | 那我们就向帮助乔的人了解 |
[23:04] | The professors. | -那些教授们 |
[23:05] | They’re unreachable. | -联系不上他们 |
[23:07] | Not anymore. Should’ve landed a few hours ago. | 现在可以联系上了 他们的航班应该在几个小时前降落了 |
[23:11] | How did you know that? You didn’t even | 你怎么知道的?你连手表都没看 |
[23:12] | – look at your watch. – [dialing phone] | |
[23:14] | It’s predawn, so… | 天快亮了 |
[23:15] | – [line ringing] – Guess we’ll just leave a message. | -所以我想着我们可以留言… |
[23:17] | – Hopefully somebody… – [woman] Hello? | -喂? |
[23:19] | Oh, hey. Sorry. | 嘿 对不起 |
[23:22] | Was looking for William Bryant? | -我想找威廉布莱恩特 |
[23:23] | Uh, who is this? | -你是哪位? |
[23:25] | A former student, looking to reconnect. | 他以前的学生 想跟他重新建立联系 |
[23:29] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:31] | I honestly don’t even know how to say this, he… | 老实说 我甚至不知道该怎么说 |
[23:34] | Professor Bryant was killed this morning. | 布莱恩特教授今天早上遇害了 |
[23:38] | What happened? | -发生了什么事? |
[23:39] | He was mugged. | -他被抢劫了 |
[23:40] | Got back from a late flight, | 他坐很晚的航班回来 |
[23:42] | took his dog for a walk, and… | 然后去遛了狗 后来… |
[23:45] | I’m his assistant. | 我是他的助手 |
[23:47] | I was here working on a paper through the night. | 我在这里赶通宵写一份论文 |
[23:50] | And now I’m sitting here numb since I heard the news. | 现在我听到这个消息后 就坐在这里 整个人都惊呆了 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry. [clears throat] My condolences. | -很抱歉 节哀顺变 |
[23:56] | Thank you. [voice breaking] I have to go. | -你有心了 我得挂了 |
[23:58] | They got to him fast. | 他们很快就找到了他 |
[24:00] | Let’s hope they didn’t get to both. | 希望他们没有把两个教授都杀了 |
[24:02] | [dialing phone] | |
[24:03] | [line ringing] | |
[24:13] | [Castillo sighs] | |
[24:14] | It’s 5:00 a.m. This better be good. | 现在是凌晨5点 你最好是有重要的事 |
[24:17] | Professor Castillo? | -是卡斯迪利欧教授吗? |
[24:18] | Yes. | -是的 |
[24:20] | This is Jack Reacher. | 我是杰克雷彻 |
[24:21] | You were working with my brother Joe. | 你一直在和我哥哥乔合作 |
[24:23] | I’m coming to New York. | 我现在就去纽约 |
[24:24] | Now do everything I’m about to tell you | 如果你想 |
[24:26] | if you still want to be alive by the time I get there. | 在我到达之前还活着 |
[24:28] | ♪ ♪ [exhales] | 就照我说的去做 |
[24:39] | Charlie? | 查莉? |
[24:42] | Charlie? | 查莉? |
[24:46] | It’s safe. [sighs] | 安全了 |
[24:48] | They won’t be coming after us. | 他们不会来追我们了 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | Girls. | 姑娘们?出来吧 |
[24:54] | Girls, come on. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:56] | It’s okay. She twisted her ankle. | 没关系 |
[24:58] | Come on. | 她扭伤了脚踝 |
[24:59] | The bad news is we got to keep walking. | 坏消息是我们得一直走 |
[25:01] | I’m gonna call Picard, have him meet us at a diner | 我会让皮卡德去一家餐厅跟我们碰头 |
[25:03] | I saw on my way in. It’s a few miles up the road, | 在前头几公里的地方 |
[25:06] | but it’s gonna be safer in public. | 在公共场合会更安全 |
[25:07] | We’ll hike through the tree line, stay hidden. | 我们徒步穿越林木线 不要被发现 |
[25:11] | You rolled that ankle good, didn’t you? | 你的脚踝扭伤了 |
[25:13] | Tell you what… | 是吧?我告诉你吧 |
[25:17] | All aboard the Conklin Express. | 请乘坐康克林快车 |
[25:20] | You okay? | -你还好吗? -准备好吗?一、二、三 |
[25:21] | Ready? One, two, three. | -你还好吗? -准备好吗?一、二、三 |
[25:22] | – [grunts] – Get up there. Good job. | 爬上来 干得好 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:28] | Who’s tougher than the Hubble ladies? | 有谁比赫堡家的三位女士更坚强? |
[25:30] | ♪ ♪ | |
[25:35] | Nobody. | -没有人 |
[25:36] | That is damn right. | -说得太对了 |
[25:39] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[25:40] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[25:46] | Watch your head. [indistinct announcement over P.A.] | 小心碰头 |
[25:53] | [breaks squeal] [P.A. announcement continues] Yeah, probably wouldn’t have gotten this past TSA. | 这可能过不了安检 |
[26:06] | If you reach out to Picard, see how everyone’s holding up. | 如果你联系皮卡德 问问大家的情况 |
[26:12] | Roscoe’s tough. | 萝丝柯很坚强 |
[26:14] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 我敢肯定她很好 |
[26:16] | [indistinct announcement over P.A.] | |
[26:30] | Here. Just keep that there. | 给 用这个敷 |
[26:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:35] | They’re out cold. | 她们睡着了 |
[26:38] | It’s, uh, it’s fear more than exertion. | 主要是因为恐惧 |
[26:41] | Adrenaline like that knocks you right out. | 而不是疲惫 这种刺激会让人筋疲力尽 |
[26:46] | I don’t know how we got here. | 我不知道我们是怎么落到这个田地的 |
[26:49] | We aren’t bad people. | -我们不是坏人 |
[26:50] | I know that. | -我知道 |
[26:55] | Charlie… | 查莉 |
[26:58] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[27:04] | You’ve been manipulated. | 你被骗了 |
[27:06] | Paul left his job at Axis Financial over a year ago. | 一年多以前 保罗就辞掉了中轴金融的工作 |
[27:10] | He hasn’t been working at the bank ever since then. | 从那以后他就没有在银行工作 |
[27:12] | Everything he told you… was a lie. | 他跟你说的一切都是谎言 |
[27:16] | Whatever’s going on… | 不管这是怎么回事… |
[27:20] | …he was involved. | 他都参与了 |
[27:28] | I have known… | 我一直都知道 |
[27:31] | exactly where my husband has been working, | 我丈夫 |
[27:35] | and not working, every day of his life. | 每天 |
[27:38] | ♪ ♪ | 都在哪里工作 |
[27:44] | You said you didn’t know anything. | -你之前说你什么都不知道 |
[27:45] | I was protecting my family. | -我是在保护我的家人 |
[27:50] | But since we were just shot at in a forest, | 但刚刚在森林里有人向我们开枪了 |
[27:52] | I’d say that ship has sailed. | 我认为我已经改变了想法 |
[27:56] | Do you want to hear how our lives were ruined, | 你想听听我们的生活 |
[27:58] | Officer Conklin? | 是如何被毁的吗 康克林警官? |
[28:01] | Considering I was shot at, too, I think I’m owed that courtesy. | 考虑到他们也向我开枪了 我想我应该知道 |
[28:08] | Mr. Kliner wanted to meet Paul. | 克莱纳先生想见保罗 |
[28:11] | [voice-over] Paul was excited. | 保罗很兴奋 |
[28:13] | Kliner’s an important man. | 因为克莱纳是个重要人物 |
[28:15] | Sit. | 坐 |
[28:19] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[28:21] | My business deals almost exclusively in manufacturing. | 我的生意几乎只涉及制造业 |
[28:25] | Consequently, I deal with suppliers and vendors | 因此 我与供应商和卖家打交道时 |
[28:28] | who offer me favorable terms if I can operate in cash. | 如果能用现金交易 他们会给我优惠条件 |
[28:31] | It’s all legal and aboveboard on my end. | 对我来说 这一切都合法 而且光明正大 |
[28:34] | Now, whether those guys declare what I pay them… | 那些人是否会申报我付给他们的钱 |
[28:36] | [chuckles] well, that’s between them and the IRS. | 那是他们和国税局之间的事 |
[28:39] | Okay, I-I still don’t see | 好的 |
[28:41] | how someone like me can help your company. | 我还是不明白像我这样的人 能如何帮到贵公司 |
[28:44] | I need expertise moving hard currency around | 我需要专业人士来帮助我转移硬通货 |
[28:47] | as a way to ensure those favorable terms. | 从而确保这些优惠条件 |
[28:49] | Well, word around town is that you’ve been interviewing | 镇上传言 |
[28:52] | for positions at other institutions. | 你一直在面试其他机构的职位 |
[28:54] | I would love to throw Kliner Industries’ hat in the ring. | 我希望你也能考虑克莱纳工业 |
[28:59] | That’s incredibly flattering. | 我实在是受宠若惊 |
[29:03] | I’ve-I’ve really only worked in traditional finance, though. | 不过我真的只有 在传统金融领域工作的经验 |
[29:08] | Um, you know, for banks. | 就是在银行里 |
[29:11] | Yeah. I understand your hesitation. | 好吧 我明白你的犹豫 |
[29:15] | It’s something new, unexplored. | 从未探索过的新事物 |
[29:19] | That’s what makes life exciting, right? | 正是它们让生活变得令人兴奋 对吧? |
[29:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:25] | So… | |
[29:29] | This is what I’m thinking. | 所以 这是我的想法 |
[29:31] | I got a big client in Venezuela. | 我在委内瑞拉有一个大客户 |
[29:34] | Why don’t you come down with me next week. | 要不下周你陪我一起过去吧? |
[29:36] | Check out his operation, see how things work. | 看看他的生意 看看是如何运作的 |
[29:39] | Corporate culture, all that. | 企业文化等等 |
[29:41] | See if this is a line of work that might be up your alley. | 看看这份工作是否适合你 |
[29:44] | I’ll pay you generously for your time. | 我会付你丰厚的酬金补偿你的时间 |
[29:47] | Two weeks’ pay… | 两周的工资 |
[29:50] | …one day’s work. [typing nearby] | 只干一天的活儿 |
[30:00] | [Charlie] Paul never should have gone to Venezuela. | 保罗绝对不应该去委内瑞拉的 |
[30:03] | So… | 午餐怎么样? |
[30:05] | How was lunch? | |
[30:06] | I’m a sucker for plantains. | -我很喜欢吃大蕉 |
[30:08] | [chuckles] Me, too. | -我也是 |
[30:10] | I got to watch myself around those things. | 桌上有大蕉的时候 我必须非常克制 |
[30:13] | – And the work? – Good. | -工作怎么样? -很好 |
[30:15] | Uh, I mean, your client’s needs are significant, | 你客户的需求量很大 |
[30:19] | but, uh, I think I put a dent in it. | 不过我想我把它减少了一点 |
[30:23] | – May I? – Of course. | -我可以看看吗? -当然 |
[30:28] | You were able to move that much currency in just a few hours? | 你在短短几个小时内 就转移了这么多货币? |
[30:32] | You sure this was all legal? | 你确定这都是合法的? |
[30:34] | [chuckles] A hundred percent. | 百分百分合法 |
[30:36] | I’m just real good at my job. | -我真的很擅长我的工作 |
[30:38] | That’s for damn sure. | -这是绝对的 |
[30:40] | Can you send those, uh, transfer confirmations to me? | 你能把这些转账确认发给我吗? |
[30:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:48] | – [computer beeps] – Done. | 搞定 |
[30:49] | Look, Paul. | 听着 |
[30:50] | I want you at my company. | 保罗 我要你来我的公司 |
[30:52] | I need you at my company. | 我需要你在我的公司 |
[30:54] | And I don’t want to waste time and I don’t want to negotiate. | 我不想浪费时间 也不想讨价还价 |
[30:57] | I’ll pay you four times your current salary | 我会付给你四倍薪水 |
[30:59] | plus a 50% year-end kicker. | 加上50%的年终奖励 |
[31:04] | But before the ink can dry on this, | 但在我们签约之前 |
[31:06] | you know, my client wants to meet you. | 我的客户想见你 |
[31:08] | It’s about a half mile walk to his horse farm. | 这里去他的马场走路不到一公里 |
[31:10] | Come on, it’s beautiful country. | 这个国家风景优美 |
[31:12] | It’ll be good to stretch your legs. | 散散步挺好的 |
[31:13] | Let’s do it. | 那就去吧 |
[31:18] | – You like horses, Paul? – [chuckles] I do. | -你喜欢马吗 保罗? -喜欢 |
[31:26] | [Hubble] Are these all racehorses? | -这些都是赛马吗? |
[31:27] | [Kliner] Mostly retired. | -大部分都是退休的赛马 |
[31:29] | They’re just here to eat, sleep and… | 它们在这里只负责吃饭、睡觉 |
[31:32] | [chuckles] well, fuck out new champions. | 还有跟其它新的冠军马交配 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | -这种生活还不赖 |
[31:36] | – [Hubble] Not a bad life. – Oh, they love it. | -它们很喜欢 |
[31:38] | But not at first. | 但一开始并不喜欢 |
[31:40] | No, these are animals that are used to running | 这些动物习惯了飞速驰骋 |
[31:42] | as hard and as fast as they can, | |
[31:44] | racing and training and training and racing. | 不是比赛就是训练 日复一日 |
[31:46] | And then, one day, they’re locked in a stall, | 突然间有一天 |
[31:50] | and they revolt. | 它们被关在了畜栏里 它们开始反抗 |
[31:52] | They bite. They gnaw at the gate. | 咬人、啃门 |
[31:55] | They slam against the walls trying to break ’em down. | 猛烈撞墙 试图把墙撞开 |
[31:59] | And then, one day… | 然后有一天 |
[32:03] | they just stop. | 它们突然停了下来 |
[32:06] | – They just stop. – [horse neighs nearby] | 就这么停了下来 |
[32:09] | – You want to know why? – Okay. | 你想知道为什么吗? 想 |
[32:12] | Because they accept that they’re trapped. | 因为它们接受了自己被困的现实 |
[32:14] | They know there’s nothing they can do to escape their fate. | 它们知道自己无法摆脱命运 |
[32:18] | And they realize that their new life isn’t that bad. | 而且它们意识到 它们的新生活并没有那么糟糕 |
[32:23] | You know why I’m telling you this? | 你知道我为什么要告诉你这些吗? |
[32:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:27] | That money that you moved today, | 你今天转的那笔钱 |
[32:29] | you may have tried to do everything legally, | 你也许尽了全力进行合法操作 |
[32:32] | but that was an impossible task, | 但那是不可能的任务 |
[32:34] | because every cent of every dollar was tied | 因为其中的每一美分 |
[32:36] | to an international counterfeiting scheme | 都跟一个国际制造伪钞计划有关 |
[32:38] | of which you are now part. | 你现在是其中的一份子了 |
[32:41] | I’m able to pay you so far above market value, | 我能付给你远高于市场价的报酬 |
[32:43] | because, frankly, I’m my own printing press. | 坦率地说 那是因为 |
[32:48] | You’re-you’re kidding. | 我有自己的印钞机 你在开玩笑 |
[32:52] | This is a joke. | 这是个玩笑吧? |
[32:54] | This is as serious a situation as you’ve ever been in, Paul. | 保罗 这个情况 跟你以前遇到过的任何情况一样严肃 |
[32:58] | You helped me launder millions in illegal tender, | 你帮我洗了数百万非法货币 |
[33:02] | and then you sent me the evidence. | 然后你还把证据发给了我 |
[33:03] | I have your email, your IP address, | 我有你的电子邮件 |
[33:07] | your work product. | 你的IP地址、你的工作产品 |
[33:09] | You are in this now. | 现在你已经参与其中了 |
[33:12] | ♪ ♪ | |
[33:16] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[33:18] | You want to run, | 你想逃跑 |
[33:20] | just like all the horses in here want to run. | 就像这里所有的马都想跑掉一样 |
[33:23] | Go tell the cops. | 去报警 |
[33:25] | Have your wife wire you money. | 让你的妻子给你汇钱 |
[33:27] | Find a private plane out of here and back to the U.S. | 找一架私人飞机 |
[33:29] | where everything’s safe. | 离开这里回美国 在那里一切都很安全 |
[33:32] | Let me tell you something. | 但是让我告诉你 |
[33:33] | – No place is safe. – [horse neighs nearby] | 没有哪个地方是安全的 |
[33:36] | You tell anyone, | 你敢告诉任何人你今天所做的事 |
[33:38] | you’re looking at 30 years minimum for what you did today. | 那至少能让你蹲30年号子 |
[33:41] | I-I can’t… | 我不能… |
[33:45] | – I can’t do this. – Can’t do what? | -我不能这么做 -不能做什么? |
[33:48] | Can’t get rich beyond your wildest dreams | 不能只靠在手提电脑上敲几下 |
[33:50] | for just banging away on your laptop? | 就能赚超多的钱 |
[33:51] | Well, here’s the deal. | 多到超出你的想象? 这么办吧 |
[33:53] | I’m gonna do you a favor. | 我会帮你一个忙 |
[33:55] | I’m going to protect you from yourself. | 我会保护你 让你免受你自己的伤害 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna leave you in here for a while, | 我要把你留在这儿一段时间 |
[34:02] | so that you don’t run off and do anything stupid. | 这样你就不会逃跑做任何愚蠢的事情 |
[34:04] | – [horse neighs] – And when that fear is out of your system, | 当你再也不觉得恐惧时 |
[34:09] | I think you’re gonna find | 我想你会发现 |
[34:11] | that not only can you do it, you’ll want to do it. | 你不仅可以做 而且还想做 |
[34:17] | In the meantime, Paul… | 保罗 在这期间 |
[34:22] | …don’t gnaw at the gate. ♪ ♪ [horse neighs] [horses neighing] ♪ ♪ | 不要啃门 |
[34:52] | ♪ ♪ [takes deep breath] [horses snort and nicker] [insects trilling] [door opens] [men speaking Spanish] | 不要! |
[35:25] | – Wh-What’s going on?! – Come here. | -这是怎么回事? |
[35:28] | [grunting] | -过来! |
[35:33] | Please, please. Please help me. [grunts] | 求求你 |
[35:36] | [sobbing] No. No. [gasping] | 救我 |
[35:42] | He wouldn’t listen to Mr. Kliner. | 他不听克莱纳先生的 |
[35:43] | This, this is what happens to you and your family | 如果你不照克莱纳先生说的去做 |
[35:46] | if you don’t do what you are told. | 这就会是你和你家人的下场 |
[35:49] | No, no, no! | 不要! |
[35:51] | – No, no. – No! | 不 不! |
[35:55] | [shaky voice] You see a man… | 你看到一个男人 |
[35:59] | …crucified and castrated in front of you, | 在你面前被钉在墙上并且被阉割 |
[36:02] | you do what you’re told. | 你就只能乖乖地照他们说的去做 |
[36:06] | Paul did what he was told, and they killed him anyway. | 保罗照他们说的做了 可是他们还是杀了他 |
[36:12] | I can’t let them be next. | 我不能让她们成为下一个受害者 |
[36:14] | I will not let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[36:17] | [horn honking] | |
[36:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:21] | Okay, come on. | 好了 |
[36:23] | Come on, girls. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[36:29] | – What the hell happened? – They found us. | -到底发生了什么事? -他们找到我们了 |
[36:31] | – How? – No idea. | -怎么会? |
[36:32] | I took care of it. | -不知道 我已经解决了 |
[36:33] | Okay. Well, we can’t take any more chances. | 我们不能再冒险了 |
[36:35] | I’ll be with you until we can figure out what to do next. | 我会守着你们 直到我们想好下一步该怎么做为止 |
[36:37] | Okay. | 卓布林斯的车库 格雷的克莱纳档案 |
[36:42] | – [horns honking] – [sirens wailing] | 合一为众行动 巴哈里 |
[36:56] | [woman speaking Farsi over radio] | 需要你从苏豪区 格兰德酒店把客人送到机场… |
[37:00] | [speaking Farsi] | 好的 先让我送完这个客人再说 |
[37:07] | [scoffs] | 你真该看看这只野兽 整个后座都被他塞满了 |
[37:10] | [speaking Farsi] | 你不能跑机场了 你得等几分钟 然后你需要把这只野兽送去市中心 |
[37:18] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[37:20] | Up ahead on the left. | -前面左边停 |
[37:21] | Okay. [gentle music playing on radio] | -好的 |
[37:33] | – Can I help you? – I need a suit. | -您有什么需要? -我需要一套西装 |
[37:36] | [scoffs] I don’t know I have enough fabric. | 我不知道我的面料够不够 |
[37:38] | I don’t have time for jokes. I need something now. | 我没时间开玩笑 |
[37:40] | A football player on the Giants, | 我现在需要一套衣服 有位巨人队球员 |
[37:42] | he never pick up a custom job. | 定制了一套衣服 一直没有取走 |
[37:45] | You want a pocket square? | 你想要一块口袋方巾吗? |
[37:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:50] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[37:54] | [siren wailing in distance] | |
[38:09] | Yeah, we got a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[38:11] | [quiet chatter] | |
[38:23] | The guy’ll be out by tomorrow anyway. | |
[38:26] | I know. | |
[38:28] | [man] August 26… | |
[38:29] | [continues indistinctly] | |
[38:34] | [woman coughs] | |
[38:37] | May I help you, sir? | 能帮到你吗 先生? |
[38:38] | I’m here to see my client, Stephanie Castillo. | 我来见我的委托人丝黛芬妮卡斯迪利欧 |
[38:41] | I believe she’s under your protection. | 我相信她正受到警局的保护 |
[38:43] | Yeah, what exactly is going on with her? | 她到底是怎么回事? |
[38:44] | She just insisted we take her here in, | |
[38:46] | something about a murder, how she’s in danger. | 她坚持要我们收留她 说她现在有危险 |
[38:49] | Now she won’t say anything to us. | 现在她什么都不肯跟我们讲 |
[38:50] | I promise, Sergeant Diaz, | 迪亚兹巡官 我保证 |
[38:53] | I’ll fill you in after she and I speak. | 我跟她聊过之后 一定会向你汇报 |
[38:55] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[38:58] | All right. Follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[39:02] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[39:05] | [knocking] | |
[39:09] | Wow, there really was something | |
[39:11] | in the water at that Reacher house, huh? | 你们雷彻两兄弟长得几乎一模一样 |
[39:13] | [door closes] | |
[39:14] | My condolences for the death of your Princeton colleague. | -我对你的同事的死表示哀悼 |
[39:17] | Thank you. | -你有心了 |
[39:18] | My condolences for the death of your brother. | 我对你哥哥的死表示哀悼 |
[39:22] | How did you and Joe know each other? | 你和乔是怎么认识的? |
[39:26] | Um… | |
[39:28] | We collaborated over the last few years. | 我们在过去几年合作过 |
[39:31] | He was brilliant, | 他很聪明 |
[39:32] | and he also knew what he didn’t know, | 他也知道他所不知道的东西 |
[39:34] | which made him even smarter. | 这让他更加聪明 |
[39:37] | His job would require my expertise from time to time. | 他的工作不时地需要向我咨询 |
[39:41] | – International and domestic monetary policy. – Yeah. | 国际和国内货币政策 |
[39:44] | But Joe contacted me and Professor Bryant | 但是乔联系我和布莱恩特教授 |
[39:48] | for a specialty that we don’t advertise. | 是为了我们俩另一个不对外宣传的专业 |
[39:51] | We were the only two academics in the U.S. specializing | 全美国只有我们两个学者 |
[39:54] | in the theoretical effects of MUC– | 专门研究MUC的理论影响 |
[39:57] | Mass Undetectable Counterfeiting– | 在全球经济背景下大量无法发现的伪钞 |
[39:59] | on a global economic scale. | -这个问题最近很严重吗? |
[40:01] | Is that a big problem these days? Yeah, it’s bigger than you might think. | -比你想象中严重 |
[40:05] | Do you know that 80% of existing U.S. currency | 你是否知道八成的现有美钞 |
[40:08] | is in hundred-dollar bills? | 都是百元钞票吗? |
[40:10] | I mean, I-I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 |
[40:12] | but 80% of the money that I see every day, | 但我每天看到的八成的钞票 |
[40:14] | it’s not C-notes. | 都不是百元钞票 |
[40:15] | So, where’s all that cash? | -那么那些现金在哪里? |
[40:17] | Abroad. | -在国外 |
[40:19] | Underground economies. | 通过地下经济 |
[40:20] | Drugs. Arms. Human trafficking. | 毒品、武器、人口贩卖流通 |
[40:23] | Not exactly credit card friendly, | 跟信用卡系统不太兼容 |
[40:25] | but they all have a denomination of choice. | 但他们都对同一个面额有所偏好 |
[40:28] | The American hundred-dollar bill. | 百元美钞 |
[40:31] | We have the most stable currency on the planet. | 我们国家的流通货币是世界上最稳定的 |
[40:33] | It acts as a reserve against all others. | 相比于其他所有货币而言 它相当于是一种储备货币 |
[40:36] | Nobody’s in the market for a fake Ugandan shilling. | 市场上没有人想要伪造的乌干达先令 |
[40:38] | The U.S. hundred is the Holy Grail of counterfeiters. | 对于制造假钞者而言 百元美钞是最受追捧的 |
[40:41] | Now, if a fake is good enough, it’s called a superbill. | 如果假钞做得能以假乱真 它会被称为超级钞票 |
[40:45] | North Korean government has an entire department | 朝鲜政府专门设了一个部门 |
[40:47] | devoted to creating one. | 致力于做超级钞票 |
[40:49] | But if it’s that stable, | 但如果美元如此稳定 |
[40:50] | it must be difficult to replicate. | 那么肯定很难复制它 |
[40:53] | Yeah, well, there are security features. | 是的 有一些安全特征 |
[40:56] | Strips, holograms, specific dyes. | 条带、全息图、特定染料 |
[41:00] | But all of that, if someone is determined and talented enough, | 但所有这一切 如果有人有足够的决心和才华 |
[41:04] | all of it can be replicated. | 所有这些都是可以复制的 |
[41:07] | The key is the paper. | 制造钞票的纸才是关键 |
[41:10] | Now, Joe, he made it impossible to get that paper. | 乔的举措让伪造者 无法获得制造钞票的纸 |
[41:13] | Made it so that only one company in the U.S. | 他使得全美国只有一家公司 |
[41:16] | has statutory authority to manufacture paper | 拥有法定权威 |
[41:18] | for the U.S. Mint, | 为美国铸币厂生产钞票用的纸张 |
[41:20] | and that location is locked down tighter than Fort Knox. | 那个地方的保安措施 |
[41:23] | However, | 比诺克斯堡军事基地还要严密 |
[41:25] | Joe discovered superbills were | 然而 |
[41:26] | being manufactured somehow anyway. | 乔发现还是有人 以某种手段制造出了超级钞票 |
[41:28] | He thought it was taking place somewhere in Georgia. | 他认为这发生在佐治亚州的某个地方 |
[41:31] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:33] | Made in Georgia? | -在佐治亚州生产? |
[41:35] | Like Coca-Cola and peanuts. | -跟可口可乐和花生一样 |
[41:41] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[41:43] | My partners and I… | 我和我的伙伴 |
[41:46] | we had the system backwards. | 我们对他们的运作的推测完全反了 |
[41:48] | They’re not making money in Venezuela | 他们并不是在委内瑞拉印伪钞 |
[41:50] | and shipping out to the U.S. | 也不是把钱运往美国 |
[41:51] | They’re making money in the U.S. and shipping out to Venezuela. | 他们是在美国生产 然后运往委内瑞拉 |
[41:57] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:59] | I didn’t realize it was Venezuela. | 我并不知道是委内瑞拉 |
[42:01] | You find out where they’re getting the paper to do it, | 你找出他们印钞用纸的来源 |
[42:03] | and you will stop whatever Joe was trying to stop. | 你就能阻止这个组织 |
[42:05] | You know you’ll have to stay in police custody | 在这个案子解决之前 |
[42:07] | until all of this is dealt with. | 你必须留在警察拘留所 |
[42:09] | It’s for your safety. | -这是为了你的安全 |
[42:11] | I understand. | -我明白 |
[42:13] | How are you gonna take down whoever’s doing this? | 你要怎么打倒幕后黑手? |
[42:19] | Painfully. | 让他们痛不欲生 |
[42:21] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[42:24] | What branch of the military were you in? | 你以前任职于军队的哪个部门? |
[42:28] | Your shoes are tied with a ladder lace. | 你用了阶梯格子绑法来绑鞋带 |
[42:30] | Pants, military hem. | 用部队褶边折裤脚 |
[42:31] | Cuff sleeves extended exactly to the center | 袖口刚好挽到了腕关节中部 |
[42:33] | of your wrist bone. | 陆军 |
[42:34] | Army. First Lieutenant. | 头衔是中尉 |
[42:37] | Major Jack Reacher. | 我是杰克雷彻少校 曾任职110特别调查组 |
[42:38] | 110th Special Investigations, retired. | 已退役 -很高兴认识你 |
[42:40] | – Nice to meet you, sir. – I need your help, Lieutenant. | 长官 -我需要你的帮助 |
[42:44] | I’m not a lawyer. | 我其实不是律师 |
[42:46] | I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[42:47] | Two federal agents, multiple cops, | 已经有两名联邦特工 |
[42:49] | and several civilians are dead. | 多名警察和几名平民死亡 |
[42:50] | I’m working the case privately with a police force down south. | 我正在私下调查这个案子 |
[42:53] | My brother, Joe Reacher, | 我哥哥乔雷彻在特勤局工作 |
[42:54] | worked in the Secret Service. You can look him up. | 你可以查一下他的资料 |
[42:56] | You can look me up, too, check my record. | 你也可以查我的记录 |
[42:58] | You’ll see I’m not one to waste time or make up stories. | 你会知道我不是一个浪费时间 |
[43:00] | That woman in there is in danger. | 或编造故事的人 |
[43:05] | I need you to make sure she’s protected | 里面的那个女人有危险 |
[43:07] | until you get a phone call from me and only me. | 我需要你确保她受到保护 直到我给你打电话为止 |
[43:09] | It needs to be off the books, it needs to be quiet. | 必须保守这个秘密 不能走漏风声 |
[43:12] | I can count on you, Diaz? | 我可以指望你吗 迪亚兹? |
[43:15] | Sir, yes, sir. | 当然可以 长官 创意监督:朝思 |
[43:19] | [bus brakes screeching] | |
[43:21] | – [bus brakes hiss] – [indistinct chatter] | |
[43:34] | ♪ ♪ | |
[43:52] | – [woman] Oh. – [man] Whoa. | |
[43:54] | ♪ ♪ | |
[44:04] | [grunting] | |
[44:21] | [grunting] | |
[44:24] | [cries out] | |
[44:33] | [grunts] | |
[44:40] | [grunting] | |
[44:44] | [cries out] | |
[44:50] | [screams] | |
[44:54] | [choking] | |
[44:56] | [grunts] | |
[44:59] | – [grunts] – [choking] | |
[45:01] | [♪ Norman Greenbaum: “Spirit in the Sky”] | |
[45:04] | [chocking] | |
[45:06] | [grunts] | |
[45:08] | [groans] | |
[45:15] | [grunts] | |
[45:19] | ♪ When I die and they lay me to rest ♪ | |
[45:23] | ♪ Gonna go to the place that’s the best ♪ | |
[45:27] | ♪ When I lay me down to die ♪ | |
[45:30] | ♪ Going up to the spirit in the sky ♪ | |
[45:34] | ♪ Going up to the spirit in the sky ♪ | |
[45:37] | ♪ Spirit in the sky ♪ | |
[45:38] | ♪ That’s where I’m gonna go when I die ♪ | |
[45:40] | ♪ When I die ♪ | |
[45:42] | ♪ When I die and they lay me to rest ♪ | |
[45:45] | ♪ I’m gonna go to the place that’s the best ♪ | |
[45:49] | ♪ ♪ | |
[46:04] | ♪ Prepare yourself you know it’s a must ♪ | |
[46:08] | ♪ Gotta have a friend in Jesus ♪ | |
[46:12] | ♪ So you know that when you die ♪ | |
[46:15] | ♪ He’s gonna recommend you ♪ | |
[46:17] | – ♪ To the spirit in the sky ♪ – ♪ Spirit in the sky ♪ | |
[46:19] | ♪ Oh, he’ll recommend you to the spirit in the sky ♪ | |
[46:23] | ♪ That’s where you’re gonna go when you die ♪ | |
[46:26] | – | – ♪ When you die ♪ |
[46:28] | ♪ | ♪ And they lay you to rest ♪ |
[46:30] | When ♪ You’re gonna go to the place that’s the best… | |
[46:34] | you ♪ ♪ | |
[46:49] | die [guitar solo] | |
[47:21] | ♪ | ♪ ♪ |