英文名称:Red Riding Hood
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Full moon. Lock up tonight. | 满月了 今晚锁好门窗 |
[02:11] | Better the wolf takes the pig than you. | 狼人带走猪 总比带走你好点 |
[02:18] | We lived on the edge of a dark forest. | 我们住在黑暗森林的边缘 |
[02:22] | Few knew our village by names | 我们的村子鲜有人知 |
[02:24] | but many had heard of the terrible things that happened there. | 但不少人听说过这里骇人听闻的事件 |
[02:29] | My mother always told me, | 妈妈总对我说 |
[02:30] | “Don’t talk to strangers. | 别和陌生人说话 |
[02:32] | Go get water and come straight home.” | 打完水马上回家 |
[02:40] | I tried to be a good girI and do what she said. | 我试着做个听话的乖乖女 |
[02:44] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[02:46] | Believe me, I tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[02:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:57] | Do you have the knife? | 你带刀了吗 |
[03:00] | Right here. | 带了 |
[03:15] | Look, snow white fur. | 看啊 雪白的毛 |
[03:17] | I’ll make you a pair of hunting boots. | 我可以给你做双猎靴 |
[03:32] | Do it, Peter. | 动手啊 彼得 |
[03:34] | You do it. | 你动手 |
[03:35] | No, you do it. | 不 你来动手 |
[03:40] | That’s it. | 收工吧 |
[03:57] | I know good girls aren’t supposed to hunt rabbits | 我知道好女孩不该猎杀兔子 |
[03:59] | or go into the woods alone. | 或独自走入树林 |
[04:03] | But since we were kids, | 但打小起 |
[04:05] | he always had a way of making me wanna break the rules. | 他总有办法让我违反规则 |
[04:10] | Peter! Trees’ll still be there after we eat. | 彼得 先吃饭再砍 树跑不了 |
[05:07] | Give me that. | 还给我 |
[05:09] | What will you give me for it? | 你拿什么来换 |
[05:14] | They didn’t tell you? | 他们没告诉你吗 |
[05:15] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[05:19] | They’ve arranged for you to marry Henry Lazar. | 他们决定把你嫁给亨利·拉扎 |
[05:27] | Well, my mother finally got what she wanted. | 我妈妈终于如愿了 |
[05:30] | Money. | 得到金钱 |
[05:33] | Henry gets what he’s always wanted. You. | 亨利也如愿以偿了 得到了你 |
[05:37] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们怎么办 |
[05:39] | Do you want to marry him? | 你想嫁给他吗 |
[05:42] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我不想 |
[05:44] | Prove it. | 证明 |
[05:47] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[05:48] | Run away with me. | 和我一起私奔 |
[05:53] | Where would we go? | 我们去哪里 |
[05:54] | Anywhere you want. | 你想去哪里都行 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:736个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:45个,GRE词汇:52个,托福词汇:61个,考研词汇:116个,专四词汇:93个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:174个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:56] | The ocean. | 游弋于大海 |
[05:59] | The city. | 混迹于都市 |
[06:02] | The mountains. | 隐居于群山 |
[06:07] | You afraid? | 你怕吗 |
[06:09] | – No. – Oh, no? | -不怕 -不怕吗 |
[06:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:14] | You’d leave your home? | 你得离开家 |
[06:17] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[06:21] | Your whole life? | 你的全部生活 |
[06:23] | I would do anything to be with you. | 只要能和你在一起 我愿意做任何事 |
[06:26] | I thought you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[06:30] | Oh, did you? | 美得你 |
[06:35] | Let’s do something about it. | 心动不如马上行动 |
[06:41] | We have half a day’s ride | 等他们发现 |
[06:42] | before anyone knows we’re gone. | 我们已经跑出半天的路程了 |
[06:46] | I’ll race you. | 我会追上你 |
[06:59] | The wolf. | 狼人来了 |
[07:08] | This way! Over here! | 在这里 这边 |
[07:24] | It killed again. | 它又杀人了 |
[07:26] | But we’ve kept the peace. | 可我们遵守约定 献祭过了啊 |
[07:28] | Well, the wolf has broken it. | 是狼人违背了约定 |
[07:32] | Who is it? | 被杀的是谁 |
[07:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[07:36] | It’s your sister. | 是你姐姐 |
[07:43] | Mother, Father. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[08:01] | Lucie! | 露西 |
[08:08] | Lucie! | 露西 |
[08:57] | Thank you, Claude. | 谢谢你 克劳德 |
[09:02] | Madame Lazar, please come in. | 拉扎夫人 请进 |
[09:04] | Suzette. | 苏塞特 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[09:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Let me take that. | 我来拿吧 |
[09:14] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[09:16] | Ladies. | 女士们好 |
[09:18] | Lucie was a good girl. | 露西是个好姑娘 |
[09:26] | He’s your fiance now. | 他现在是你的未婚夫了 |
[09:28] | He’s come to offer his condolences. | 他过来致哀 |
[09:30] | But I barely know him. | 但我一点不了解他 |
[09:31] | You’ll get to know him. | 你得去了解他 |
[09:35] | Now go down there. Please. | 现在下去吧 求你了 |
[09:47] | Cesaire. | 塞泽尔 |
[09:49] | Come with us to the tavern. | 跟我们去酒馆吧 |
[09:53] | Let the women grieve in their own way. | 让女士们用她们自己的方式悼念 |
[10:12] | I– I– I want to go. | 我 我也要去 |
[10:13] | No. | 别去 |
[10:21] | I didn’t love your father when we were first married. | 我嫁给你父亲的时候 并不爱他 |
[10:26] | I was in love with another man. | 那时的我深爱着另一个男人 |
[10:31] | But I came to love your father. | 但我慢慢爱上了他 |
[10:35] | And he gave me two beautiful daughters. | 还有了两个漂亮的女儿 |
[10:42] | We should count our blessings. | 我们的祷告也管用吧 |
[10:44] | Come on, Father. | 得了吧 神父 |
[10:45] | It’s been almost 20 years since the wolf has taken a human life. | 狼人已经将近二十年没杀人了 |
[10:49] | Twenty years. | 二十年了 |
[10:50] | That’s because we sacrifice | 那是因为每个满月 |
[10:52] | our best livestock every full moon. | 我们献上了最好的牲畜 |
[10:55] | We kept our end of the bargain. | 我们一直信守约定 |
[10:57] | So now we kill it. | 现在我们要杀了它 |
[10:59] | Yeah! | 对 |
[11:03] | Let’s kill that thing! | 我们杀了这畜生 |
[11:05] | No. | 不 |
[11:07] | I’ve summoned Father Solomon. | 我请来了所罗门神父 |
[11:09] | Father Solomon? | 所罗门神父 |
[11:11] | He has destroyed werewolves and witches | 他在全国各地 |
[11:12] | in cities throughout the kingdom. | 杀了不少狼人和巫女 |
[11:14] | He will rid us of this beast. | 他会帮我们干掉这野兽 |
[11:17] | No. | 不 |
[11:19] | He’ll rob us of our vengeance. | 他会因为我们复仇心切而为所欲为 |
[11:23] | I wonder why she was outside on a wolf night. | 我奇怪她怎么会在月圆之夜出门呢 |
[11:27] | Maybe she snuck out to meet a boy. | 也许是偷溜出去和男孩子约会吧 |
[11:29] | My Lucie never even thought about boys. | 露西绝不会满脑子想男人 |
[11:32] | She was certainly taken with my grandson. | 她肯定迷上了我的孙子 |
[11:36] | She used to come by and follow him about like a puppy. | 她老是像只小狗一样缠着他 |
[11:43] | She found out that night that | 出事那晚 她发现 |
[11:45] | Henry was engaged to her sister. | 亨利和她妹妹订婚了 |
[11:47] | She must have been heartbroken. | 她肯定悲痛欲绝 |
[11:50] | Maybe she chose to die rather than live without him. | 也许她宁愿死 也不愿忍受没有他的日子 |
[11:54] | How romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[11:55] | Prudence! | 普鲁登斯 |
[11:57] | It’s unspeakable. | 别乱说 |
[11:59] | She never even told me. | 她从没告诉过我 |
[12:04] | Don’t worry, dear. | 别想多了 亲爱的 |
[12:06] | Henry always had his eye on you. | 亨利的视线从没离开过你 |
[12:09] | You’re the pretty one. | 你是最漂亮的 |
[12:22] | I’m paying my respects. | 我是来致哀的 |
[12:27] | I know exactly why you’re here. | 我知道你来干嘛 |
[12:30] | I’ve already lost one daughter. | 我已经失去一个女儿 |
[12:31] | Valerie’s all I have left. | 瓦莱丽是我的所有 |
[12:34] | You have nothing to offer her. | 你什么也给不了她 |
[12:36] | I have a trade. The same one as your husband. | 我有工作 和你丈夫一样 |
[12:41] | I know what a woodcutter earns. | 我知道樵夫能挣多少钱 |
[12:44] | Henry’s her only hope for a better life. | 亨利是她幸福生活的唯一希望 |
[12:48] | If you love her… | 如果你爱她… |
[12:52] | you’ll let her go. | 就该放手 |
[13:11] | We’ve all seen the bones | 在通往格瑞摩尔山的小路上 |
[13:13] | on the trail to Mount Grimmoor. | 我们都见过散落的骸骨 |
[13:14] | That’s where the wolf makes its lair. | 狼人的老巢就在那里 |
[13:17] | We know the weaknesses of the werewolf. | 我们知道狼人的弱点 |
[13:19] | It can’t come out in daylight. | 它白天不能出没 |
[13:21] | It can’t step onto holy ground. | 它不能踏上圣地 |
[13:22] | And there’s silver. | 还怕银器 |
[13:23] | That’ll kill it. | 银器可以杀死它 |
[13:25] | Silver! | 银器 |
[13:26] | Maybe Father Auguste is right. | 也许奥古斯特神父是对的 |
[13:30] | Maybe we should wait. | 也许我们该等等 |
[13:33] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[13:36] | Maybe, my son… | 也许 我的孩子 |
[13:38] | you should find your courage. | 你该鼓起勇气 |
[13:42] | You want to hunt the wolf? | 你们都想去猎狼吗 |
[13:43] | Let’s hunt it. | 那我们就去抓它 |
[13:45] | Let’s kill it! | 杀了它 |
[13:46] | Let’s kill the beast! | 杀了这野兽 |
[13:48] | Let’s kill it! | 杀了它 |
[13:53] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:11] | Come on, boys! | 走吧 伙计们 |
[14:13] | Are you with me?! | 跟我一起去猎狼 |
[14:16] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[14:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:23] | I lost my sister. I can’t lose you too. | 我失去了姐姐 不能再失去你 |
[14:25] | We can’t do this anymore. | 我们不能再这样了 |
[14:27] | You have to go through with it. You have to marry Henry. | 你得听他们的 你得嫁给亨利 |
[14:30] | But you know I don’t want Henry. | 但你知道我想要的不是亨利 |
[14:32] | Don’t make this something it’s not. | 别想那些有的没的了 |
[14:34] | Look, we had our fun. That’s all it ever was. | 我们曾有过欢乐 仅此而已 |
[14:39] | I don’t believe you. | 你说的不是真的 |
[14:55] | I made something for you. | 我做了东西给你 |
[15:06] | I was gonna wait until our wedding, but, uh…. | 本想在婚礼上给你 但… |
[15:08] | Just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
[15:12] | You will be happy again. | 你会快乐起来的 |
[15:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:23] | Come on, Henry. | 走吧 亨利 |
[15:28] | We should wait. | 我们该等等 |
[15:30] | We should wait for Father Solomon. | 我们该等等所罗门神父 |
[15:31] | No! | 不 |
[15:32] | He’ll be here tomorrow! | 他明天就到了 |
[15:33] | We’re gonna kill the wolf. | 我们会杀了狼人 |
[15:35] | We can take care of this. | 我们会结果它的 |
[15:36] | That’s it? Nobody else? | 人齐了吗 还有人去吗 |
[15:39] | Let’s go! | 我们出发 |
[15:40] | Go home to your mama’s, then. | 回家找你妈妈去 |
[16:08] | Adrian. Thank you for standing up for Lucie. | 艾德里安 谢谢你为露西出头 |
[16:11] | That was no small thing. | 那很不容易 |
[16:13] | We’ll be family soon. You’d have done the same. | 我们就快成一家人了 换你也会这样做 |
[16:43] | Promise me you’ll be careful. | 答应我 千万要小心 |
[16:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:47] | The wolf doesn’t want me. I’m all gristle. | 狼人不要我 我全是骨头 |
[16:54] | I mean it, son. | 我是认真的 儿子 |
[16:57] | I promise, Mama. | 我会小心的 妈妈 |
[17:05] | Grandmother. | 奶奶 |
[17:13] | Darling. Darling. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[17:16] | Come. | 来吧 |
[17:18] | Careful. | 小心 |
[17:24] | There are so many things she didn’t tell me. | 她还有很多事没告诉我 |
[17:29] | And I’m her sister. I should’ve known. | 我是她妹妹 应该无话不谈 |
[17:31] | That was her choice. | 那是她的选择 |
[17:35] | We all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[17:45] | Remember what my grandma used to say: | 记得我奶奶以前常说 |
[17:50] | – “All sorrows are less with bread.” – “Less with bread”. | -面包可以缓解忧伤 -缓解忧伤 |
[18:15] | Here. Try this. | 来 试一试 |
[18:29] | How beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[18:36] | I was making it for your wedding. | 这是我为了你的婚礼做的 |
[18:48] | I don’t feel like it’s my wedding. | 我不觉得这是我的婚礼 |
[18:51] | I feel like… | 我觉得就像… |
[18:54] | I’m being sold. | 像是被卖了 |
[19:08] | Right up there. | 就在那里 |
[19:26] | You better watch yourself. | 你最好小心点 |
[19:42] | There’s a fork. | 有岔口了 |
[19:46] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[20:16] | Another fork. | 又一个岔口 |
[20:18] | We’ll take the steep one. | 我们进陡峭的那个 |
[20:20] | No. We should stay together. | 不 我们该一起行动 |
[21:31] | Good morning, dear. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[21:37] | Morning, Grandmother. | 早上好 奶奶 |
[21:42] | Grandmother told us that | 奶奶告诉过我们 |
[21:43] | the wolf used to kill entire families… | 狼人常常会灭了一家门 |
[21:46] | snatching children from their beds. | 从床上掳走孩子们 |
[21:49] | Those stories never seemed real to me. Until now. | 我从来不相信这些故事 直到现在 |
[22:21] | Ripped the thing out! | 撕碎这畜生 |
[22:40] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[23:13] | To Adrian. | 敬艾德里安 |
[23:15] | For his sacrifice. | 为了他的献身 |
[23:17] | To Adrian. | 敬艾德里安 |
[23:22] | Poor Henry. | 可怜的亨利 |
[23:37] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[23:40] | Your father was a brave man. | 你父亲是位勇士 |
[23:43] | You know, I was close enough to smell it. | 知道吗 我离得很近 甚至能闻到它 |
[23:48] | And I was afraid. And I hid from it. | 但我害怕了 躲了起来 |
[23:53] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[23:56] | I should’ve saved him. | 我应该去救他 |
[24:06] | – Henry… – Just leave! | -亨利 -你走吧 |
[24:10] | I don’t want you to see me like this. | 我不想让你看到我这样 |
[24:48] | It was Henry’s father, wasn’t it? The man you loved? | 是亨利的父亲 对吗 你爱的人 |
[24:52] | Lucie was in love with him. | 露西爱上了他 |
[24:54] | She was a year older than me. She could’ve married him. | 她比我大一岁 她应该可以嫁给他的 |
[24:57] | Why did you insist it was me? | 为什么非要我嫁呢 |
[24:59] | I think you know the answer to that. | 我想你知道答案 |
[25:01] | I want you to say it. | 我要你亲口说出来 |
[25:10] | Lucie was Henry’s half-sister. | 露西是亨利的同父异母的妹妹 |
[25:12] | Adrian was her father. | 艾德里安是她的父亲 |
[25:17] | Does papa know about Lucie? | 爸爸知道吗 |
[25:20] | No. And you have to promise me that you’ll never tell. | 还不知道 你得保证严守这个秘密 |
[25:32] | Father Solomon. | 所罗门神父 |
[25:34] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[26:05] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[26:29] | Presenting His Eminence…. | 阁下驾到 |
[26:31] | Father Solomon. | 所罗门神父 |
[26:40] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[26:43] | Oh, please don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[26:47] | You see? You see all these children? | 你们看 看到这些孩子了吗 |
[26:50] | You see how scared they are? | 他们多么害怕啊 |
[26:53] | There’s a big, bad wolf. Someone has to stop it. | 因为这里有一只大恶狼 得有人杀了它 |
[26:58] | Is that the beast that killed our mother? | 就是那只杀了我们妈妈的野兽吗 |
[27:02] | It may very well be. | 很有可能 |
[27:05] | Go on. I’ll join you soon. | 走吧 我随后就到 |
[27:07] | No. | 不 |
[27:09] | Go. | 走吧 |
[27:30] | This is indeed an honor, Your Eminence. | 万分荣幸 阁下 |
[27:34] | Welcome. You’ve arrived just in time for our festival. | 欢迎 你正好赶上了我们的狂欢 |
[27:39] | As you can see, the werewolf has been dealt with. | 正如你所见 狼人已经搞定了 |
[27:49] | That is not a werewolf. | 这不是狼人 |
[27:53] | No disrespect… | 恕我冒昧 |
[27:56] | but we have been living with this beast for two generations. | 我们整整两代人深受这畜生所害 |
[28:00] | We know what we’re dealing with. | 我们当然知道对付的是什么 |
[28:01] | Well, no disrespect… | 恕我冒昧 |
[28:04] | but you have no idea what you are dealing with. | 我看你们完全不知道要对付的是什么 |
[28:08] | I was like you once. | 我也曾像你一样 |
[28:13] | My wife’s name was Penelope. | 我妻子名叫佩内洛普 |
[28:17] | She gave me two beautiful daughters. | 她给我生了两个漂亮的女儿 |
[28:21] | We were a very happy family. | 我们一家本来十分幸福 |
[28:24] | We lived in a village like this. | 我们住的村子也是这样 |
[28:28] | And like Daggerhorn… | 像剑角村一样 |
[28:30] | ours was plagued by a werewolf. | 我们村也曾受狼人侵扰 |
[28:35] | One full moon, my friends and I got drunk. | 一个月圆之夜 我和朋友们喝醉了 |
[28:40] | We decided to hunt it. | 我们决定追捕它 |
[28:43] | It never occurred to us that we might actually find it, | 我们从没想过会找到它 |
[28:45] | but find it we did. | 但我们竟然真的找到了 |
[28:48] | It ripped… | 那畜生 |
[28:51] | my best friend in half. | 把我最好的朋友撕成了两半 |
[28:56] | Quickly. | 就那么一下 |
[28:57] | And then it was on me. | 然后它扑向我 |
[29:00] | I hacked and hacked at it with my axe. | 我举起斧头砍啊砍 |
[29:06] | Suddenly… | 突然 |
[29:09] | it was gone. | 它不见了 |
[29:12] | I had cut off one of its front paws. | 我砍下了它的一只前爪 |
[29:14] | I thought it might make a clever souvenir, | 我想这是个不错的纪念品 |
[29:16] | and so l took it home. | 于是就拿回了家 |
[29:18] | And there I found my wife… | 结果发现 |
[29:21] | …with a bloody rag wrapped around her wrist. | 我妻子手腕上缠着一块血淋淋的布 |
[29:25] | And when I opened my sack… | 我再打开袋子一看 |
[29:28] | the werewolf’s paw… | 狼人的爪子 |
[29:31] | was gone. | 不见了 |
[29:36] | This was in its place. | 取而代之的是这个 |
[29:45] | I told my girls the werewolf killed their mother. | 我告诉女儿是狼人杀了她们的妈妈 |
[29:51] | But that was a lie. | 但我骗了她们 |
[29:54] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[29:57] | When a werewolf dies, it returns to its human form. | 狼人死后会变回人形 |
[30:00] | That is just a common gray wolf. | 而这只是一只普通的灰狼 |
[30:06] | Your werewolf… | 你们的狼人 |
[30:12] | is still very much alive. | 还活得好好的 |
[30:34] | This is one of only three silver swords blessed by the Holy See. | 这是教廷庇护的三把银剑之一 |
[30:39] | May I touch? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[30:40] | No. | 不行 |
[30:43] | This is a very dangerous time. | 现在是危险时刻 |
[30:47] | You all know what the Blood Moon means. | 你们知道血月意味着什么 |
[30:53] | They have no idea what it means. | 他们完全不知道 |
[31:11] | The orrery. | 这是太阳系仪 |
[31:17] | The red planet converges with the moon once every 13 years. | 这颗红色行星每隔13年跟月球连成一线 |
[31:22] | This is the only time a new werewolf can be created. | 这是产生新狼人的唯一时间 |
[31:28] | During the week of the Blood Moon… | 在血月这一周 |
[31:31] | the werewolf may pass his curse on with a single bite. | 只要被狼人咬一口就会受到诅咒 |
[31:34] | During a normal full moon, a wolf bite will kill you. | 在一般的月圆之夜 狼人只能咬死你 |
[31:39] | But during a Blood Moon… | 但是在血月时期 |
[31:42] | your very souls are in danger. | 你们的灵魂都无法幸免于难 |
[31:46] | Until the Blood Moon wanes in three days… | 这三天 血月亏减之前 |
[31:51] | you will never truly be safe. | 你们都不安全 |
[31:53] | We’re safe now. | 我们现在安全了 |
[31:55] | I killed the wolf in its lair. | 我杀了狼人 捣了它的老巢 |
[31:57] | The cave at Mount Grimmoor. | 就在格瑞摩尔山上的洞里 |
[31:59] | You have been deceived by this beast from the start. | 你们一开始就被这只畜生骗了 |
[32:02] | It made you think it lived on Grimmoor… | 让你们以为它住在格瑞摩尔 |
[32:04] | so that you would not look for it in the most obvious place. | 这样你们就不会在最容易发现的地方找寻它 |
[32:09] | The wolf lives here. | 狼人就住在这里 |
[32:12] | In this village. | 住在村里 |
[32:14] | Among you. | 就在你们中间 |
[32:17] | The real killer could be your neighbor. | 真正的凶手可能是你的邻居 |
[32:19] | – What? – Your best friend. | -什么 -你最好的朋友 |
[32:23] | Even your wife. | 甚至你的妻子 |
[32:36] | – Barricade the village. – You can’t do that! | -封锁全村 -你不能这样 |
[32:38] | Post men at every gate! No one leaves until we kill the wolf! | 把守每个出口 杀死狼人前谁都不准离开 |
[32:42] | – As you wish. – The wolf is dead. | -遵命 -狼人已经死了 |
[32:45] | Tonight we celebrate! | 今晚 我们庆祝狂欢 |
[32:49] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[33:05] | Go ahead. Celebrate. | 去吧 庆祝 |
[33:09] | We’ll see who is right. | 我们走着瞧 |
[33:23] | The wolf is dead! | 狼人死啦 |
[33:28] | Take it off! | 面具摘了 |
[33:48] | I’ll huff, and I’ll puff… | 我吸气 我吹气 |
[33:51] | and I’ll blow your house down! | 我要吹倒你的房子 |
[34:12] | Laugh at the little man! | 那小个子真好笑 |
[34:34] | Valerie, come dance. | 瓦莱丽 来跳舞啊 |
[34:46] | I’ll huff… | 我吸气 |
[34:48] | I’ll puff… | 我吹气 |
[34:51] | and I’ll blow your house down. | 我要吹倒你的房子 |
[35:08] | I’ll just flick this off. I’ll be fit to see the pope. | 拍打拍打就干净了 我这样见教皇都行 |
[35:11] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[35:16] | You’re my good girl. | 你是我的好女儿 |
[35:20] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:22] | I know. Just go home now, okay? | 我知道 现在回家好吗 |
[35:50] | Tricked you. Ha-ha-ha. | 逗你玩 |
[35:53] | Impressive. | 很不错 |
[35:56] | Where did you learn that? | 从哪儿学的 |
[35:58] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[36:01] | Claude, come back to the party. | 克劳德 回去参加派对吧 |
[36:18] | Looks like Rose has a new conquest. | 看来罗丝的裙下之臣又多了一个 |
[36:39] | Come on, Prudence. | 来 普鲁登斯 |
[37:36] | You left us! | 你丢下了我们 |
[37:38] | Take it easy, friend. | 冷静点 朋友 |
[37:39] | I said we should stick together and you left us, | 我说过我们不该分头行动 但你丢下了我们 |
[37:41] | and my father is dead because of it! | 就是这样我父亲才死的 |
[37:43] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[37:47] | Keep your hands off her or I’ll cut them off! | 别碰她 不然我砍掉你的手 |
[37:50] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[38:16] | Leave me alone. | 别跟着我 |
[38:18] | What’s the matter with you? | 你干什么 |
[38:19] | What do I have to do to make you stop? | 到底要我怎样 你才能不跟着我 |
[38:21] | I love you, Peter. | 我爱你 彼得 |
[38:26] | What are you doing with Rose? | 你跟罗丝怎么回事 |
[38:27] | You don’t even like her. | 你根本不喜欢她 |
[38:30] | I don’t have to like her to get what I want from her. | 不用喜欢她 我就能从她身上得到我想要的 |
[38:33] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你不会撒谎 |
[38:35] | I know you feel like I do. | 我知道你的感觉跟我一样 |
[38:37] | I know you’re burning inside. | 我知道你正欲火焚身 |
[38:40] | I’ll never be able to give you anything like this. | 我永远也给不了你这种东西 |
[38:43] | Think I care about Henry’s money? | 你以为我在意亨利的钱吗 |
[38:44] | You have a future with him. | 你跟他才有未来 |
[38:45] | I’m not gonna let you ruin that. | 我不会让你自毁幸福 |
[38:49] | Did my mother get to you? | 我妈找你谈过是吗 |
[38:52] | Valerie, I’m wrong for you. | 瓦莱丽 我配不上你 |
[38:58] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[39:16] | I could eat you up. | 我会把你吃个一干二净 |
[40:02] | Don’t you want me? | 你不想要我吗 |
[40:17] | Hey, Peter. | 嘿 彼得 |
[40:19] | Come on, give us a hand. | 来 帮个忙 |
[40:32] | The only life I want is with you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[41:19] | So where did you disappear to? | 你刚刚去哪儿了 |
[41:22] | You know all that soft hay in the granary? | 知道谷仓里那些干草有多柔软吗 |
[41:42] | – Run! – Get to the church! | -快跑 -去教堂 |
[41:47] | -Peter! – Go! | -彼得 -快走 |
[41:53] | Claude! | 克劳德 |
[41:56] | You will die now, beast! | 你的死期到了 畜生 |
[42:06] | The wolf can’t cross onto holy ground! | 狼人无法踏足圣地 |
[42:07] | Get to the church! | 去教堂 |
[42:09] | The church! | 去教堂 |
[42:17] | Claude! | 克劳德 |
[42:22] | Now! Rope it! | 现在 绑住它 |
[42:30] | Hold him! | 拖住它 |
[42:32] | Claude! | 克劳德 |
[42:42] | – It’s strong. – God is stronger. | -它太强了 -上帝更强 |
[42:51] | God is stronger! | 上帝更强 |
[43:17] | I warned you! | 我警告过你们 |
[43:23] | I warned you! | 警告过你们 |
[43:27] | Your werewolf is still alive! | 你们的狼人还活着 |
[43:31] | Find it! | 找到它 |
[43:34] | Find it! | 找到它 |
[43:38] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[43:44] | Over there! | 在那里 |
[44:18] | You can’t escape from me. | 你逃不出我的手掌心 |
[44:22] | Oh, my God. You can speak. | 天哪 你会说话 |
[44:25] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[44:26] | You understand me. That’s all that matters, Valerie. | 是你听得懂我的话 就这么简单 瓦莱丽 |
[44:31] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[44:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:41] | Human eyes, dark brown. | 人的眼睛 深褐色 |
[44:44] | I know you well. | 我很了解你 |
[44:46] | You dream of leaving this village. | 你想离开这个村子 |
[44:51] | Let me take you away. | 跟我走吧 |
[44:54] | You and I are the same. | 你和我是一样的 |
[44:56] | No, I’m nothing like you. You’re a murderer. | 不 我才不像你 杀人凶手 |
[44:59] | You’re a killer too, aren’t you? | 你也是凶手 不是吗 |
[45:02] | What happened to the rabbit, Valerie? | 还记得那只兔子吗 瓦莱丽 |
[45:08] | I killed it. | 我杀了它 |
[45:10] | I know. So come with me. | 我知道 所以跟我走吧 |
[45:14] | No. | 不 |
[45:15] | Then the streets will run red with blood. Starting with hers. | 那街上将会血流成河 先从她开始 |
[45:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[45:23] | Father Solomon will stop you. | 所罗门神父会阻止你的 |
[45:25] | Father Solomon will die like the rest. | 所罗门神父也会像其他人一样必死无疑 |
[45:28] | I’m coming back for you before the Blood Moon wanes. | 血月结束前我还会回来找你 |
[45:33] | There! Fire! | 那里 放箭 |
[45:53] | You talked to the wolf. | 你刚刚跟狼人说话了 |
[45:54] | No, it talked to us. | 不 是它跟我们说话 |
[45:56] | No, it growled. | 不 那只是狼嚎 |
[45:57] | Wait, you heard it talk to you? | 等等 你听到它跟你说话了吗 |
[46:00] | They’ll call me a witch. Don’t tell anyone. | 他们会说我是巫婆 别告诉别人 |
[46:02] | No, of course not. | 嗯 当然不会 |
[46:04] | Get inside onto holy ground. | 到圣地上来 |
[46:06] | Wait, I have to find my brother. | 等等 我要去找我弟弟 |
[46:07] | – And my family. – No one leaves until sunrise. | -还有我的家人 -日出之前不准离开 |
[46:10] | – Go. – For your own safety. | -进去 -这是为了你们自己的安全 |
[46:37] | We were wrong to have doubted you, Father. | 之前怀疑您是我们的不对 神父 |
[46:43] | I’ve never seen a beast as strong as this. | 我从没见过这么强的猛兽 |
[46:47] | A creature this powerful | 如此强大的生物 |
[46:48] | must come from a long uninterrupted bloodline. | 肯定血统纯正 由来已久了 |
[46:53] | Each generation more potent than the one before. | 一代更比一代强 |
[46:58] | We must find it in its human form. | 我们必须找到它的人形 |
[47:01] | But how? It could be any of them. | 怎么找 谁都有可能 |
[47:04] | It hasn’t survived this long by being obvious. | 要是一眼就能发现 它就活不了这么久 |
[47:08] | Look everywhere. | 仔细找 |
[47:11] | Look for the signs. | 各种标记 |
[47:14] | Isolation. | 孤僻 |
[47:18] | Witchcraft. | 巫术 |
[47:20] | The black arts. | 黑魔法 |
[47:22] | Abnormal behavior. | 异常行为 |
[47:24] | Strange smells. | 奇怪的气味 |
[47:27] | Your homes will be searched. | 每一家都要搜查 |
[47:30] | Your secrets brought to light. | 你们的秘密无处可藏 |
[47:34] | If you are innocent, you have nothing to fear. | 你若无辜 则无需害怕 |
[47:38] | But if you are guilty… | 但若有罪 |
[47:41] | I swear by Almighty God… | 我向万能的上帝发誓 |
[47:45] | you will be destroyed. | 我一定会消灭你 |
[47:51] | He’s still alive! | 他还活着 |
[47:54] | Bring me water! | 给我水 |
[47:55] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[48:09] | It’s a Blood Moon. So he must– | 现在是血月 所以他必须 |
[48:13] | He’s my brother! | 他是我弟弟 |
[48:35] | A man bitten… is a man cursed! | 被咬过的人就是受了诅咒 |
[49:17] | Valerie, open the door. | 瓦莱丽 开开门 |
[49:22] | We’re all in danger. | 我们处境危险 |
[49:24] | So we’ve gotta leave now. | 得马上离开 |
[49:27] | Come away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[49:32] | Come away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[49:40] | Come away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[49:42] | Get your things. We have to leave now. | 收拾好东西 我们必须马上走 |
[49:47] | I can’t go with you, Peter. | 我不能跟你走 彼得 |
[49:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[49:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[50:18] | She’s going to be all right. | 她会没事的 |
[50:24] | The wolf just scratched her. | 狼人抓伤了她 |
[50:26] | That’s not a bite. | 但不是咬伤 |
[50:29] | Lift her head, Valerie. | 把她的头抬起来 瓦莱丽 |
[50:32] | Here. Drink this, dear. | 来吧 喝了它 亲爱的 |
[50:35] | It’ll help you sleep. | 这有助于睡眠 |
[50:50] | You sleep. | 睡吧 |
[51:06] | What is it, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[51:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[51:11] | The wolf. | 狼人 |
[51:13] | It talked to me. | 它跟我说话了 |
[51:18] | And you understood it? | 你能听懂它的话 |
[51:19] | As clearly as I understand you. | 就像能听懂你的话一样 |
[51:27] | Have you told anyone else about this? | 这事你告诉过别人吗 |
[51:30] | Only Roxanne knows, but she won’t tell anyone. | 只有罗克珊知道 但她不会告诉别人 |
[51:33] | She won’t even talk to me about it. | 她甚至都不愿跟我说这事 |
[51:36] | It chose not to kill you. | 它没有杀你 |
[51:40] | I think it wants me alive. | 我想它希望我活着 |
[51:57] | – No. – Bring me another bandage. | -不 -再给我拿一条绷带 |
[52:02] | No. | 不 |
[52:08] | I have to get clean water. | 我去打点清水 |
[52:17] | Has Claude come home? | 克劳德回家了吗 |
[52:19] | Nobody’s seen him. | 没人见过他 |
[52:26] | There you go, back inside. Now. | 这边来 回屋里去 快点 |
[52:30] | You have to let us in. | 你得让我们进去 |
[52:38] | I saw you with Peter. | 我看见你跟彼得在一起 |
[52:42] | I know you don’t want me like that. | 我知道你不希望我那样 |
[52:51] | I’m not gonna force you to marry me. | 我不会逼你嫁给我 |
[52:55] | I’m gonna break off the engagement. | 我会中止婚约 |
[53:14] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 对不起 亨利 |
[53:27] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[53:28] | Father Solomon! | 所罗门神父 |
[53:29] | We found someone hiding in the tower! | 我们发现有人藏在塔里 |
[53:34] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[53:42] | – It’s my brother! Don’t touch him! – Get him down! | -是我弟弟 别碰他 -把他弄下来 |
[53:44] | -Interrogate him! – He’s not the wolf! | -审问他 -他不是狼人 |
[53:46] | Look at him! | 看看他 |
[53:48] | His speech is twisted. He communes with demons. | 他话都说不清 他在跟魔鬼交流 |
[53:51] | Get him down! Now! | 把他弄下来 马上 |
[53:54] | He hasn’t done anything! | 他什么都没干 |
[53:55] | This is proof that he studies the black arts! | 这是他研究巫术的证据 |
[53:59] | He’s a conjurer. | 他是个巫师 |
[54:01] | – I know him. – Better than I knew my own wife? | -我了解他 -比我了解我妻子还清楚吗 |
[54:05] | You never know what someone is capable of. | 你永远不知道一个人有多少能耐 |
[54:09] | Get him down! Come on! | 把他弄下来 快点 |
[54:38] | Give me the name of the wolf. | 告诉我狼人的名字 |
[54:44] | Give me the name. | 告诉我名字 |
[54:49] | Tell me the name! | 快告诉我 |
[55:06] | The Romans invented this. | 这是罗马人发明的 |
[55:11] | An ingenious system for extracting the truth. | 用来发掘真相的精妙方法 |
[55:15] | How can he give you a name? | 他怎么能告诉你名字呢 |
[55:17] | The boy can barely speak. | 这孩子话都不会说 |
[55:19] | Listen to how he sings of his love of Satan. | 听听他如何歌颂对撒旦的爱吧 |
[55:24] | We do this for the greater good. | 我们这么做也是出于好意 |
[55:27] | What’s the good in this? | 这有什么好处 |
[55:34] | I killed my wife to protect my children. | 我杀了我妻子是为了保护我的孩子 |
[55:38] | Our methods of pleasing God are sometimes flawed. | 有时候 我们顺行天意的办法不尽人意 |
[55:44] | You had best develop a stomach for it. | 你最好能接受它 |
[56:13] | She says it’s important. | 她说有要事 |
[56:20] | I’ve come to bargain for the release of my brother. | 我是为释放我弟弟来跟你讲条件的 |
[56:27] | Silver fingernails. | 银指甲 |
[56:29] | To kill a werewolf. | 这样才能杀死狼人 |
[56:37] | Get out. | 出去 |
[56:38] | Please, I have more than money to offer. | 求你了 除了钱我还有别的 |
[56:58] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[57:06] | Enough. Move. | 够了 走吧 |
[57:08] | Wait, please. I have something else. | 等一下 求你了 我还有别的 |
[57:13] | Spare my brother and I’ll give you the name of a witch. | 放了我弟弟 我告诉你谁是巫女 |
[57:25] | Now, that… | 现在 |
[57:27] | is worth something. | 这还有点价值 |
[57:33] | Tell them what you told me. | 把你跟我说的告诉他们 |
[57:42] | She can climb the tallest trees. | 她能爬上最高的树 |
[57:44] | She can run faster than all the girls. | 她比别的女孩儿跑得都快 |
[57:47] | She wears a red cloak. The devil’s color. | 她身穿红色的斗篷 那是魔鬼的颜色 |
[57:50] | That’s nonsense. I made that cloak. | 胡说八道 那件斗篷是我做的 |
[57:54] | Silence! Continue. | 安静 继续说 |
[57:57] | And she can talk to werewolves. | 她能跟狼人说话 |
[58:02] | I’ve seen it. With my own eyes. | 我看到的 亲眼所见 |
[58:12] | Do you deny it? | 你否认吗 |
[58:13] | No, I don’t deny it. | 不 我不否认 |
[58:19] | And what was the nature of this conversation? | 你们谈了些什么 |
[58:24] | It promised to leave Daggerhorn in peace as long as I go with it. | 它说只要我跟它走 就不再骚扰剑角村 |
[58:31] | The wolf is someone in this village who wants you, Valerie. | 狼人是村子里某个想要得到你的人 瓦莱丽 |
[58:38] | Do you know who it is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[58:41] | I’d think very hard if I were you. | 要是换做我 我会努力想想 |
[58:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[58:50] | Tell me who it is. | 告诉我是谁 |
[58:53] | Give me a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[58:59] | It wants her, not you. | 它想要的是她 不是你们 |
[59:03] | If you wish to save yourselves, | 你们要想安保自身 |
[59:05] | simply give it what it wants. | 只要就把它想要的给它就行 |
[59:07] | You can’t give her to the wolf. | 你不能把她交给那狼人 |
[59:09] | That’s human sacrifice. | 那是人类献祭 |
[59:10] | We’ve all made sacrifices. | 我们都牺牲了太多 |
[59:13] | The trial is over. Go back to your homes. | 审判结束 都回家去吧 |
[59:19] | I said go home. All of you! | 我说了都回家去 所有人 |
[59:25] | I thought you cared about her. | 我以为你在乎她呢 |
[59:26] | I do care. | 我是在乎她 |
[59:29] | I do care. | 很在乎 |
[59:33] | I’m trying to be smart about it. | 我得想个好办法 |
[59:35] | Go to the granary. | 到谷仓去 |
[59:40] | You’re gonna try and rescue her? | 你要去救她吗 |
[59:46] | Well, I’ll help. | 好吧 我要帮忙 |
[59:46] | I’m not that desperate. | 我还没绝望到要你帮忙 |
[59:51] | Oh, really? Then what’s your plan, huh? | 是吗 那你的计划是什么 |
[59:54] | See, you don’t have one. | 看吧 你连计划都没有 |
[59:58] | Look, you’ve seen those locks. | 你已经见过那些锁了 |
[1:00:00] | I’ve got a shop and I’ve got tools. You need me. | 我有一个铺子还有工具 你需要我 |
[1:00:06] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:00:09] | But if you’re the wolf, | 不过 如果你就是狼人 |
[1:00:11] | I’m gonna chop your head off. | 我会把你的头砍下来 |
[1:00:13] | I will do the same to you. | 我也一样 |
[1:00:17] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[1:00:22] | Go home! | 回家去吧 |
[1:00:26] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪里 |
[1:00:27] | Father Solomon told me you’d release him. | 所罗门神父说你们会放了他 |
[1:00:30] | We did. | 我们已经放了 |
[1:01:18] | Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[1:01:23] | Bread. Blanket. | 这里有面包和毯子 |
[1:01:25] | Do you need anything else? | 你还要别的吗 |
[1:01:32] | I do not want you to use that knife. | 我希望你别用到那把刀 |
[1:01:35] | – We have to find the wolf. – By sundown? | -我们必须找到狼人 -在日落之前吗 |
[1:01:38] | Listen, the wolf wants you. | 听着 狼人想要的是你 |
[1:01:40] | But first it killed your sister. | 但是它先杀了你姐姐 |
[1:01:43] | No. I didn’t know it, | 不 我不知道 |
[1:01:45] | but Lucie was in love with Henry. | 但是露西爱上了亨利 |
[1:01:49] | And when she found out about my engagement… | 当她发现我订了婚 |
[1:01:53] | …she gave herself to the wolf. | 就她把自己交给了狼人 |
[1:01:55] | No. Lucie wouldn’t do that. | 不 露西不会那么做 |
[1:01:58] | – Your time is up. – But she might have responded to Henry. | -时间到了 -但她可能是对亨利有所回应 |
[1:02:04] | Please see that she gets that. | 请把这些交给她 |
[1:02:12] | Oaf. | 蠢货 |
[1:02:30] | Cesaire. | 塞泽尔 |
[1:02:34] | I’m gonna save your daughter. And then I intend to marry her. | 我会救回你的女儿 然后跟她结婚 |
[1:02:38] | I’d like your blessing in this, | 我希望得到你的祝福 |
[1:02:39] | but I can live without it. | 要是没有祝福也没关系 |
[1:02:45] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[1:02:58] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[1:03:00] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:03:02] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[1:03:04] | – I brought you some biscuits. – Thanks. | -我给你带了些饼干 -谢谢 |
[1:03:11] | I just wanna thank you for speaking up this morning. | 我想谢谢你早上说的那些 |
[1:03:15] | Here, try some. | 来试试吧 |
[1:03:20] | Yes. | 很好 |
[1:03:22] | That was very brave of you. | 你很勇敢 |
[1:03:24] | I said what I felt. | 我只是实话实说 |
[1:03:27] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:03:29] | …I want you to know you’re | 我希望你明白 |
[1:03:31] | under no obligation to stand up for Valerie. | 你并没有义务维护瓦莱丽 |
[1:03:34] | You’re no longer engaged to her. | 你不再是她的未婚夫 |
[1:03:36] | She’s in love with someone else. | 她爱上了别人 |
[1:03:38] | That doesn’t mean I’ve stopped caring about her. | 并不意味着我就不能再关心她 |
[1:03:41] | I imagine that’s just how Lucie felt about you. | 我想露西也是这样对你的 |
[1:03:45] | She had a crush on me. | 她有一点喜欢我 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, more than a crush. | 不仅仅是喜欢 |
[1:03:48] | I think she would have done absolutely anything for you. | 我觉得她会为了你做任何事 |
[1:03:51] | Even agree to meet you on a wolf night | 即使要她在狼人出没的夜晚跟你见面 |
[1:03:54] | if you asked her to. | 只要你说她就会去 |
[1:04:04] | Why are you doing this? | 你这是什么意思 |
[1:04:09] | Do you think I’m the wolf? | 你认为我是狼人吗 |
[1:04:11] | Are you accusing me of murder? | 你是在指责我是凶手吗 |
[1:04:14] | I’m not accusing you of anything. | 我没指责你什么 |
[1:04:17] | I just want to find out the truth. | 我只是想找出真相 |
[1:04:23] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:04:26] | My god, it’s you. I can smell it on you. | 天哪 是你 我能在你身上闻到那味道 |
[1:04:29] | Heh. What can you smell on me? | 你在我身上闻到什么味道了 |
[1:04:31] | The night my father died, | 我父亲死的那晚 |
[1:04:33] | I could smell the wolf. | 我闻到了狼人的味道 |
[1:04:34] | It was like a deep musk. | 像是一种很浓的麝香味 |
[1:04:36] | And I can smell it all over you right now. | 我现在你身上也闻到了这种味道 |
[1:04:39] | What do you do out there in that cabin | 你大晚上的 独自一人 |
[1:04:41] | all by yourself in the middle of the night? | 在那小屋里做什么 |
[1:04:44] | On the night that Lucie died? | 露西死的那晚 |
[1:04:47] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 对吧 |
[1:04:54] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[1:04:56] | And I’m not gonna let you turn this on me. | 我不会让你把事情推到我身上 |
[1:05:49] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[1:06:07] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:06:09] | Just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[1:06:10] | Father Solomon doesn’t want any trouble from the witch’s family. | 所罗门神父不想巫女的家人惹什么麻烦 |
[1:06:23] | It’s time to put on your harlot’s robe. | 是时候穿上你妖女的袍子了 |
[1:06:48] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:06:51] | I did my best to protect you. | 我尽了最大的努力保护你们 |
[1:06:54] | You and Lucie. | 你和露西 |
[1:06:55] | I know, Papa. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[1:06:58] | You taught us to be strong. | 你教我们要坚强 |
[1:07:17] | Father Solomon had designed the mask for public disgrace. | 所罗门神父设计了这个面具 好让大家羞辱我 |
[1:07:21] | And even my friends stared, judging me. | 即使是我的朋友也盯着我批判我 |
[1:07:26] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:07:27] | What if they were right? | 如果他们是对的呢 |
[1:07:29] | Maybe the wolf knew something I didn’t. | 也许狼人知道些我所不知的 |
[1:07:32] | Maybe there was something dark inside of me. | 也许我的内心的确藏有黑暗的东西 |
[1:07:35] | You should all go home! | 大家都回家去吧 |
[1:07:49] | I’m so sorry, Valerie. | 对不起 瓦莱丽 |
[1:07:50] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我没想到事情会这样 |
[1:07:54] | Bless you, my dear. | 祝福你 亲爱的 |
[1:08:05] | Prudence. | 普鲁登斯 |
[1:08:06] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:08:09] | Roxanne wanted me to tell you how sorry she is. | 罗克珊让我转告说她很抱歉 |
[1:08:12] | She said those things to save her brother. | 她那么说是为了救她弟弟 |
[1:08:14] | I know. Tell her that I forgive her. | 我明白 告诉她我不怪她 |
[1:08:16] | Of course. | 我会的 |
[1:08:18] | But I wanted to say…. | 但是我想说 |
[1:08:22] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:08:23] | But you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说了 |
[1:08:26] | But I want to. | 但是我想说 |
[1:08:29] | I want you to know that… | 我希望你知道 |
[1:08:31] | …you may have fooled Roxanne… | 你也许骗得了罗克珊 |
[1:08:34] | …but you don’t fool me. | 但是你骗不了我 |
[1:08:37] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[1:08:39] | You were always too good. | 你总是那么好 |
[1:08:41] | Too pretty. | 那么漂亮 |
[1:08:44] | Too perfect. | 那么完美 |
[1:08:48] | You tricked us. | 你欺骗了我们 |
[1:08:53] | Now you’re gonna get what you deserve. | 现在你要得到应有的惩罚 |
[1:08:57] | Prudence, I think you should go. | 普鲁登斯 我想你该走了 |
[1:09:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:02] | It won’t be long now. | 不会太久的 |
[1:09:05] | The wolf is coming. | 狼人马上就来了 |
[1:09:14] | The wolf lives here. | 狼人就住在这里 |
[1:09:16] | Your neighbor. Your best friend. | 你的邻居 你最好的朋友 |
[1:09:17] | Even your wife. | 甚至可能是你的妻子 |
[1:09:19] | You’re the pretty one. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:09:21] | – I could eat you up. – You will be happy again. | -我会把你吃个一干二净 -你会快乐起来的 |
[1:09:23] | Human eyes, dark brown. | 人的眼睛 深褐色 |
[1:09:25] | I know you well. | 我很了解你 |
[1:09:42] | Do you know how you kill a tiger, Father Auguste? | 知道怎么杀老虎吗 奥古斯特神父 |
[1:09:50] | You tie out your best goat… | 拴上最好的山羊做诱饵 |
[1:09:55] | and wait. | 然后等待 |
[1:10:53] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[1:10:57] | Put it out! | 快救火 |
[1:11:04] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:11:22] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[1:11:34] | It’s too much! | 火势太大 |
[1:12:01] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:12:21] | There! He’s taken the bait! Fire! | 在那 他上钩了 放箭 |
[1:12:25] | Wait, that’s not the wolf! | 等等 那不是狼人 |
[1:12:26] | He’s aiding a witch! | 他在帮巫女 |
[1:12:28] | – Fire! – No! | -放箭 -不要 |
[1:12:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:12:42] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:12:59] | This one started the fire. | 就是他放的火 |
[1:13:00] | Lock him up. In the elephant! | 把他关起来 关到铜象里去 |
[1:13:03] | – Go! – Move it! | -走 -带走 |
[1:13:04] | The witch has escaped! | 巫女已经跑了 |
[1:13:26] | Get over here! Find the witch! | 过来集合 找出巫女 |
[1:13:33] | Come on, Peter’s meeting us with the horses. | 快点 彼得带了马和我们汇合 |
[1:13:41] | Valerie! | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:13:45] | Valerie! | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:13:53] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得在哪 |
[1:13:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:58] | He said he’d be here. | 他说他会来 |
[1:14:00] | If he doesn’t show… | 如果他没出现 |
[1:14:04] | I’m gonna take you away. | 就由我带你走 |
[1:14:05] | Let me take you away. | 让我带你走吧 |
[1:14:11] | Do you think I’m the wolf? | 你认为我是狼人吗 |
[1:14:16] | Find the witch! | 找出巫女 |
[1:14:19] | Come on! Quickly! | 快点 快 |
[1:14:27] | Go. | 走 |
[1:14:29] | That way! | 那边 |
[1:14:31] | We should go to the church. | 我们应该去教堂 |
[1:14:34] | The wolf can’t cross onto holy ground. | 狼人不能踏入圣地 |
[1:14:38] | Some with me! This way! Let’s go! | 部分人跟我走 这边 我们走 |
[1:14:50] | I heard something over there. | 我听到那边有声音 |
[1:14:56] | They’re in here! After them! | 他们在这 快追 |
[1:15:03] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:15:15] | Henry. Henry. | 亨利 亨利 |
[1:15:16] | Go. Valerie, go! | 快走 瓦莱丽 走 |
[1:15:17] | No. I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不会丢下你的 |
[1:15:27] | We claim sanctuary. | 我们请求庇护 |
[1:15:28] | You are not on holy ground yet. | 你还没进入圣地呢 |
[1:15:33] | This… | 这… |
[1:15:37] | belongs to me. | 是我的 |
[1:16:00] | You want her alive?! | 你想要她活命 |
[1:16:03] | Kill it! | 杀了它 |
[1:16:19] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:16:22] | Step across the gate, or I’ll destroy this village. | 跨出这道门 不然我就灭了这个村子 |
[1:16:27] | Come with me before the sun rises. | 趁太阳还没升起 跟我走 |
[1:16:33] | Make your decision. | 做决定吧 |
[1:16:37] | I won’t let you destroy my home. | 我不会让你毁了我的家园 |
[1:16:42] | – I’ll go with you. – Don’t! Valerie. No. | -我跟你走 -不要 瓦莱丽 不 |
[1:16:45] | If you promise to leave them alone. | 如果你保证不伤害他们 |
[1:16:47] | No. I won’t let you sacrifice yourself for us. | 不 我不会让你为了我们而牺牲自己 |
[1:16:53] | – Nor will I. – Nor will l. | -我也不会 -我也不会 |
[1:16:54] | I stand by Valerie. | 我支持瓦莱丽 |
[1:17:03] | You can’t hide from me. | 你躲不过我的 |
[1:17:15] | The witch will still burn! | 这巫女还是要被烧死 |
[1:17:26] | Under the Blood Moon… | 血月之下 |
[1:17:29] | A man bitten is a man cursed. | 被咬过的人就是受了诅咒 |
[1:17:31] | My children will be orphaned. | 我的孩子将成为孤儿 |
[1:17:39] | My brother… | 我的弟弟 |
[1:17:42] | had children too. | 也有孩子 |
[1:17:44] | I meant only to serve. | 我并无恶意 |
[1:17:49] | To protect us from darkness. | 我只想保护我们远离黑暗 |
[1:18:11] | Under the Blood Moon… | 血月之下 |
[1:18:14] | A man bitten is a man cursed. | 被咬过的人就是受了诅咒 |
[1:18:32] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得在哪 |
[1:18:35] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得在哪 |
[1:19:10] | Grandmother. | 奶奶 |
[1:19:13] | What big eyes you have. | 你的眼睛好大 |
[1:19:16] | The better to see you with, my dear. | 为了把你看得更清楚啊 宝贝 |
[1:19:25] | Grandmother, what big ears you have. | 奶奶 你的耳朵好大 |
[1:19:30] | The better to hear you with, my dear. | 为了听清楚你说的话啊 宝贝 |
[1:19:36] | What big teeth you have. | 你的牙齿也好大 |
[1:19:38] | The better to eat you with, my dear. | 这样更方便吃掉你啊 宝贝 |
[1:20:00] | Valerie. What are you doing out of bed? | 瓦莱丽 你怎么起床了 |
[1:20:07] | I was so worried. | 我很担心 |
[1:20:16] | It looks much better. | 看起来好多了 |
[1:20:24] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:20:26] | To Grandmother’s. I think she’s in danger. | 奶奶家 我想她有危险 |
[1:21:07] | We’re going after the wolf | 趁狼人的足迹还没被风雪掩盖 |
[1:21:09] | before the storm can cover its tracks. | 我们现在就去找它 |
[1:21:11] | It’ll be human again and we can finally kill it. | 它还会变回人形 然后我们就能杀掉它 |
[1:21:16] | And I have…. | 还有我… |
[1:21:17] | What? Tell me. | 什么 告诉我 |
[1:21:20] | Peter is still missing. | 彼得还是下落不明 |
[1:21:24] | I’ll do what I have to do. | 我会尽我所能 |
[1:21:28] | Please be careful. | 千万要小心 |
[1:22:15] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:22:20] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你一切都好 |
[1:22:30] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[1:22:31] | I was trapped in that brazen beast all night. | 我整晚都被关在那铜象里 |
[1:22:34] | I finally broke out. | 终于逃了出来 |
[1:22:37] | Don’t come near me. | 别靠近我 |
[1:22:38] | Valerie, what? | 怎么了 瓦莱丽 |
[1:22:41] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[1:22:43] | I’ll hurt you. | 我会伤害你 |
[1:22:49] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[1:22:52] | Please don’t. | 别过来 |
[1:23:25] | Grandmother! | 奶奶 |
[1:23:34] | Grandmother, are you all right? | 奶奶 你还好吗 |
[1:23:36] | I had a nightmare. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[1:23:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:23:42] | I just woke up. | 我刚醒来 |
[1:23:44] | There’s some soup if you’re hungry. | 你要是饿了 可以喝点汤 |
[1:23:54] | I think the wolf is out there. | 我觉得狼人在这附近 |
[1:23:56] | It’s all right, darling. We’re safe in here. | 没关系 亲爱的 这里很安全 |
[1:23:59] | Eat up. Remember | 吃吧 记住 |
[1:24:01] | – “All sorrows are less with bread.” – “Less with bread”. | -面包可以缓解忧伤 -缓解忧伤 |
[1:24:06] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[1:24:09] | Eat up, my dear. | 把它吃光 亲爱的 |
[1:24:11] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:24:28] | Father, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:24:31] | Where’s Grandmother? | 奶奶呢 |
[1:24:33] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:24:38] | She finally realized what I am. | 她终于意识到了我是谁 |
[1:24:51] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:24:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:24:55] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:25:01] | Oh, Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[1:25:04] | I’ve been so disrespected. | 我一直不受尊重 |
[1:25:06] | I’ve settled for far less than I deserve. | 我的付出得不到应有的回报 |
[1:25:08] | So | 于是 |
[1:25:11] | I decided I’d leave. | 我决定离开 |
[1:25:14] | For the city. | 去城里 |
[1:25:21] | For richer hunting grounds. | 那里是更好的猎场 |
[1:25:24] | Why didn’t you just leave? | 为什么不直接离开 |
[1:25:26] | Because I loved you girls. | 因为我爱你们 我的女儿们 |
[1:25:29] | I wanted you to come with me. | 我希望你们和我一起走 |
[1:25:31] | – But you had to wait for the Blood Moon. – Yes. | -但你必须等到血月的时候 -没错 |
[1:25:34] | By birthright… | 根据常理 |
[1:25:37] | the gift would go first to my eldest daughter. | 礼物应先由我的大女儿获得 |
[1:25:39] | So I forged a letter. | 所以我伪造了一封信 |
[1:25:43] | But when I tried to speak to her– | 但当我试图跟她对话的时候 |
[1:25:45] | Henry’s not coming, Lucie. | 亨利不会来了 露西 |
[1:25:50] | –she didn’t understand me. | 她听不懂我说的话 |
[1:25:52] | Any offspring of mine with my wolf blood | 我的孩子 流着我狼人血液的孩子 |
[1:25:54] | would’ve been able to do so. | 都应该能听懂 |
[1:25:57] | And then it all made sense. | 一切都真相大白了 |
[1:26:00] | Lucie couldn’t be my daughter. | 露西不可能是我的女儿 |
[1:26:02] | Your mother lied to me. | 你妈妈骗了我 |
[1:26:05] | But you knew that already, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 对吧 |
[1:26:08] | After all these years of being so clever and so careful, | 这些年来我一直小心谨慎 |
[1:26:10] | I just lost control. | 结果还是失控了 |
[1:26:13] | I’m sorry for Lucie. | 我对不起露西 |
[1:26:15] | You took revenge on mother. | 你报复了妈妈 |
[1:26:18] | And her lover. | 还有她的情人 |
[1:26:25] | Henry smelled the wolf that night. | 那晚 亨利闻出了狼人的气味 |
[1:26:28] | And then again yesterday. | 昨天也是 |
[1:26:32] | He thought the smell came from your grandmother. | 他以为这气味来自你奶奶 |
[1:26:37] | But she had lived with that smell her whole life. | 但她伴着这气味过了一辈子 |
[1:26:45] | You see, my father was a wolf too. | 要知道 我的父亲也是狼人 |
[1:26:48] | The smell remained on his clothing. | 他衣服上还留着那股味道 |
[1:26:52] | Mother never knew what it meant… | 直到母亲临死前 |
[1:26:57] | till the moment she died. | 她才知道这意味着什么 |
[1:27:04] | I loved her. | 我很爱她 |
[1:27:06] | Her and Lucie both. I never wanted to hurt them. | 她和露西 我从没想过要伤害她们 |
[1:27:12] | Valerie, come with me. | 瓦莱丽 跟我一起走吧 |
[1:27:14] | It’s the last day of the Blood Moon. | 这是血月的最后一天 |
[1:27:16] | One bite, and you’ll be like me. | 只要咬一下 你就会和我一样 |
[1:27:20] | I won’t do what you do. | 我不会和你一样 |
[1:27:23] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:27:24] | Yes, you can, Valerie. | 你可以的 瓦莱丽 |
[1:27:27] | My blood already courses through your veins. | 你的血管里流淌着我的血 |
[1:27:32] | It’s a gift. | 这是礼物 |
[1:27:34] | It’s a gift my father gave to me | 是我父亲给我的礼物 |
[1:27:36] | that now I can give to you. | 现在我也可以给你 |
[1:27:38] | I’m stronger than he was, | 我比他强 |
[1:27:39] | you’ll be even stronger than me. | 你甚至可以比我更强 |
[1:27:41] | Think about it. | 想想看吧 |
[1:27:43] | We will be invincible. | 我们将会所向披靡 |
[1:27:48] | There must be a God, because you’re the devil. | 上帝一定存在 因为你就是那恶魔 |
[1:27:53] | And you’re the devil’s daughter. | 而你是恶魔的女儿 |
[1:27:57] | You’re not so terrifying when the sun is up. | 日出时 你就没那么可怕了 |
[1:28:02] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:28:27] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[1:28:30] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[1:29:17] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:29:20] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开这里 |
[1:29:31] | He bit me. | 他咬了我 |
[1:29:40] | When the moon rises… | 月亮升起时 |
[1:29:44] | I’ll be like him. | 我也会像他一样 |
[1:29:49] | A beast. | 变成一头野兽 |
[1:30:03] | Everything I knew was ripped apart. | 我所知的一切都被颠覆了 |
[1:30:05] | I saw it all differently. | 我所见的一切都变了 |
[1:30:08] | All the lies. My mother’s, my father’s. | 全是谎言 母亲的 父亲的 |
[1:30:14] | He was all I had left. | 他是我仅剩的全部 |
[1:30:17] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:30:20] | Even when I doubted him… | 即使我怀疑他 |
[1:30:23] | even when I wounded him… | 即时我伤害他 |
[1:30:26] | Peter was true. | 彼得一直是真诚的 |
[1:30:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:32:16] | No one can know about your father. | 你父亲的事不能让人知道 |
[1:32:19] | They’ll hang you… | 不然他们会绞死你 |
[1:32:21] | for being the daughter of the wolf. | 只因你是狼人的女儿 |
[1:33:26] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:33:31] | I have to leave. | 我必须得离开 |
[1:33:33] | You won’t be safe with me… | 你和我在一起不安全 |
[1:33:35] | until I learn how to protect you from…. | 在我学会怎样保护你之前 |
[1:34:12] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你 |
[1:34:15] | I thought you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[1:34:41] | It was the most brutal winter I could remember. | 这是我记忆中最残酷的冬天 |
[1:34:45] | Daggerhorn fell back into its old rhythms. | 剑角村又回到了往日的平静 |
[1:34:48] | The wolf didn’t come back. | 狼人没有再出现 |
[1:34:50] | But the village still lived in fear. | 但村民仍然生活在恐惧之中 |
[1:34:54] | It was the only life they knew. | 这是他们唯一所知的生活 |
[1:35:00] | Henry found his courage. | 亨利找到了勇气 |
[1:35:03] | He chose a life of honor | 他选择了光荣的人生之路 |
[1:35:05] | protecting us from darkness. | 保护我们远离黑暗 |
[1:35:11] | With time, my mother realized that | 随着时间推移 母亲明白 |
[1:35:14] | father would never return Daggerhorn. | 父亲再也不会回到剑角村 |
[1:35:20] | But I could no longer live there. | 我不能再待在那里 |
[1:35:23] | with my secret | 那有我的秘密 |