时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[01:33] | Save Mary! | 快保护玛丽 |
[01:34] | Take that plate away! | 把那盘东西拿开 |
[01:42] | You must leave immediately. | 你必须马上离开 |
[01:43] | This was an assassination attempt. | 有人企图暗杀你 |
[01:45] | – You were nearly poisoned. – By who? | -你差点被毒死 -谁干的 |
[01:47] | Someone with ties to the Protestant throne of England, no doubt. | 肯定是和英格兰新教君王有联系的人 |
[01:49] | They’ll be found and dealt with. | 会把他们找出来并处置的 |
[01:54] | Poor Sister Helen; I didn’t know… | 可怜的海伦修女 我不知道… |
[01:55] | That she was your taster? | 不知道她是你的试食者吗 |
[01:57] | Every meal you’ve eaten | 从你断了奶开始 |
[01:58] | has been tasted for poison | 你吃过的每一顿饭 |
[01:59] | since you left your mother’s breast. | 都有人帮你试毒 |
[02:01] | Mary, you are the Queen of Scotland. | 玛丽 你是苏格兰女王啊 |
[02:30] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 我不知道是否已经准备好了 |
[02:32] | To leave here | 你是说离开这里 |
[02:32] | or marry the future king of France? | 还是嫁给未来的法国国王 |
[02:35] | Both. | 两者皆有 |
[02:36] | I hoped I would get to go back to Scotland one last time. | 我希望我能有机会再回到苏格兰 |
[02:40] | Your friends from Scotland will be there. | 你在苏格兰的朋友们会在那里 |
[02:41] | Girls you’ve known your whole life. | 是你从小就认识的姑娘们 |
[02:43] | You’re safer in French Court. | 你在法国宫廷会更安全 |
[02:46] | You’re nearly a woman, | 你快成年了 |
[02:47] | and Francis is nearly a man. | 弗朗西斯也是 |
[02:49] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[02:57] | You will wed young Francis, someday soon, | 你很快会嫁给年轻的弗朗西斯 |
[03:00] | for your faith, | 为了你的誓约 |
[03:02] | for your people, | 为了你的人民 |
[03:03] | for Scotland. | 为了苏格兰 |
[03:06] | He will love you. | 他会爱你的 |
[03:08] | I’m not sure that matters. | 这应该不重要 |
[03:11] | It does to you. | 对你而言很重要 |
[03:13] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[03:16] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[03:17] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[03:18] | There are ghosts there. | 那里有鬼魂 |
[03:20] | At the castle? | 在城堡里吗 |
[03:21] | They say the halls are filled with them. | 据说城堡里到处都是鬼魂 |
[03:24] | Tortured souls, | 都是饱受折磨的人们 |
[03:26] | a girl whose face is a ruin. | 一个女孩的脸被划得乱七八糟 |
[03:29] | She hides it. | 但她把伤疤遮住 |
[03:32] | I was at French Court before, you know, | 像你这么大的时候 |
[03:33] | when I was your age. | 我去过法国宫廷 |
[03:35] | I didn’t see any ghosts. | 我没见过任何鬼魂 |
[03:38] | But what if they saw you? | 但如果它们看见你了呢 |
[03:45] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[04:24] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[04:25] | Francis, they were looking for you everywhere. | 弗朗西斯 他们到处在找你 |
[04:27] | Tough to find you. | 你可真难找 |
[04:28] | I was riding. | 我骑马去了 |
[04:30] | Really? Who? | 真的吗 哪位马子 |
[04:33] | So, Bash, how’s the mood? | 巴斯 心情如何 |
[04:35] | Father’s or the mood in general? | 你父亲的还是大家的 |
[04:38] | Tense to both. | 两者都很紧张 |
[04:39] | Planning for your sister’s wedding. | 忙着策划你姐姐的婚礼 |
[04:41] | Is your mother in there? | 你母亲也在吗 |
[04:42] | No, only royals and their attendants allowed. | 不在 只允许皇室成员及其随从参与 |
[04:45] | But your mother is in fine form, | 但是你母亲心情不错 |
[04:47] | God save you. | 上帝保佑 |
[04:49] | I’m off now that you’re here. | 既然你来了 那我先走了 |
[04:52] | Lucky bastard. | 这杂种真幸运 |
[04:56] | Mary should be protected. | 大家应该保护玛丽 |
[04:58] | – Hidden. – So you’ve claimed. | -藏着她 -你说过了 |
[04:59] | You also claimed she needed to be kept at convent for her education, | 你还说应该把她留在修道院接受教育 |
[05:01] | when we both know | 可是我们都知道 |
[05:02] | she simply irritated you. | 这只是因为你不喜欢她 |
[05:05] | Mary’s arrival now upstages | 玛丽的到来会抢了 |
[05:06] | our daughter’s wedding. | 我们女儿大婚的风头 |
[05:07] | It’s the perfect occasion | 现在正是我们向苏格兰 |
[05:08] | to showcase the alliance with Scotland. | 表示友好的绝佳时机 |
[05:10] | Half the continent’s royalty will be feeding at our trough. | 欧洲大陆近一半皇室都会向我们示好 |
[05:14] | There are those that say | 有人说 |
[05:16] | too many alliances make a king look weak. | 联盟太多会让国王看起来很无用 |
[05:18] | Then why did we sell our daughter to Spain? | 那你说我们为什么要把女儿卖到西班牙去 |
[05:21] | I’m told I was needed. | 您找我有事吗 |
[05:23] | Or should I just come back on my wedding day? | 还是我应该等结婚时再回来 |
[05:26] | You’ve chosen my wife; have you set the date, too? | 你帮我选好了妻子 日子也定了吗 |
[05:28] | Here’s the date: when I say so. | 我说什么时候就什么时候 |
[05:31] | Or England turns its sword in our direction. | 否则 英格兰会对我们兵戎相见 |
[05:35] | She’s on her way. | 她已经在来的路上了 |
[05:37] | Mary Stuart, you mean. | 你是说玛丽·斯图尔特 |
[05:38] | – I heard. – You don’t sound | -我听说了 -听起来 |
[05:39] | very enthusiastic. | 你兴致不高啊 |
[05:41] | You were playmates once. | 你们小时候还是玩伴呢 |
[05:43] | She had skinny legs, | 那会儿她小胳膊小腿的 |
[05:45] | a missing front tooth and strong opinions. | 门牙掉了 意见还很多 |
[05:47] | I’m sure the adult tooth has come in. | 现在牙肯定长好了吧 |
[05:49] | The opinions you can ignore. | 她的意见你可以忽略 |
[05:51] | Isn’t that right, Catherine? | 你说对吧 凯瑟琳 |
[05:53] | Her ladies-in-waiting are on their way as well. | 女王的侍女也在来的路上了 |
[05:55] | Three titled, the other ridiculously rich. | 三位贵族 还有一位富可敌国 |
[05:58] | Just your type. | 刚好是你喜欢的类型 |
[05:59] | At least your bride has a country | 至少你的新娘坐拥一个国家 |
[06:01] | and an army, should you need it. | 还有军队 你应该用得着 |
[06:07] | I may not have been born with a crown, | 或许我不是生来就是女王 |
[06:08] | but this country relies on my money. | 但这个国家是靠我的钱维持的 |
[06:12] | Let him talk like a king. | 让他逞威风去吧 |
[06:15] | Your wedding won’t happen | 你们什么时候结婚 |
[06:15] | until I say so. | 我说了算 |
[06:18] | I’m on your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[06:19] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[06:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:33] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[06:35] | Where she puts it, he won’t smell it. | 她放在那里 他不会闻到的 |
[06:37] | Unless he’s a very good husband. | 除非他是个很称职的丈夫 |
[06:39] | Imagine that. | 那不可能 |
[06:40] | You do want Elisabeth to bear sons. | 你想让伊丽莎白生儿子吧 |
[06:43] | Oh, as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[06:45] | Or what is a wife’s value? | 否则妻子的价值何在 |
[06:48] | But what about my son Francis? | 但我儿子弗朗西斯呢 |
[06:50] | What do your visions say about his future? | 你看到他的未来如何 |
[06:53] | Tell me, Nostradamus. | 告诉我 诺查丹玛斯 |
[06:55] | What have you seen? | 你预见到了什么 |
[06:56] | I-I’ve had fleeting images, | 有画面转瞬即逝 |
[06:58] | but as yet, their meaning is unclear. | 但现在意义不明 |
[07:01] | Perhaps if you were more specific about your concerns. | 也许您说清您的忧虑我就能理解了 |
[07:05] | Well, will he love her? | 他会爱上她吗 |
[07:07] | Will she love him? | 她会爱他吗 |
[07:09] | How do I control a daughter-in-law | 我怎么控制得了这儿媳妇 |
[07:10] | who’s a queen in her own right? | 她自己就是别国女王 |
[07:13] | Is that what bothers you? | 您是担心这个吗 |
[07:14] | Her power? | 她的皇权 |
[07:16] | Or the fact that she’s young and pretty? | 还是她年轻漂亮这一事实 |
[07:19] | I’ve just had a vision. | 我刚看到了幻象 |
[07:22] | I see you, beheaded, at my command. | 我看到我一声令下 你人头落地 |
[07:27] | Said with gratitude for the secrets we share. | 为了感谢我们之间的秘密 |
[07:31] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[07:32] | Answers will come. | 答案自会出现 |
[07:40] | There she comes. | 她来了 |
[08:27] | There’s Mary. | 玛丽到了 |
[09:01] | We missed you so much! | 我们太想你了 |
[09:04] | Oh, Kenna, | 肯娜 |
[09:05] | Greer, Lola, | 葛瑞尔 萝拉 |
[09:07] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你们太开心了 |
[09:09] | Aylee, we’re all together again. | 艾莉 我们又聚在一起了 |
[09:15] | Oh, Mary, your hair. | 玛丽 看你的头发 |
[09:16] | Didn’t the nuns teach you anything? | 修女们没教你礼仪吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, Greer, those can’t all be clothes. | 葛瑞尔 那里面不会全是衣服吧 |
[09:22] | There’s jewelry and silver, too. | 还有金银珠宝 |
[09:24] | I’m making up in volume for what I lack in station, I suppose. | 地位不如人 只好用财富来弥补啦 |
[09:27] | Look, here they come. | 看 他们来了 |
[09:30] | His Royal Highness, King Henry II. | 国王殿下 亨利二世驾到 |
[09:33] | There’s the King. | 那就是国王 |
[09:34] | That’s King Henry, but is that Catherine? | 那位是亨利国王 但旁边是凯瑟琳吗 |
[09:37] | No, they’re still waiting on her. | 不 他们还在等她驾到 |
[09:40] | That’s Diane de Portiers, the King’s mistress. | 那是黛安·德·波蒂 国王的情妇 |
[09:42] | So the rumors are true. | 看来流言是真的 |
[09:44] | Unlike her, | 和她不同 |
[09:45] | you’ll have no trouble finding husbands here. | 你不用愁在这里找不到丈夫 |
[09:47] | We’ll certainly enjoy the hunt. | 我们当然会享受寻夫的乐趣 |
[09:49] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[09:51] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 不用说了 |
[09:52] | It’s about that boy from Aberdeen. | 肯定又是那个阿伯丁的男孩 |
[09:54] | Colin said he’d wait for me. | 科林说他会等我的 |
[09:56] | Till when? | 等到什么时候 |
[09:57] | We might never be back on Scottish soil, | 我们可能再也不回苏格兰了 |
[09:59] | not if it all works out and Mary reigns here. | 只要一切顺利 等玛丽统治这里 |
[10:01] | What do you mean, “if”? | 什么叫”只要” |
[10:03] | Make no mistake, we’re here now | 别想错了 我们是来 |
[10:06] | to get our young queen in the game. | 帮我们的小女王掌握大权的 |
[10:09] | Alliances can shift. | 盟友会变 |
[10:11] | Before they do, Mary needs to win the prince’s heart. | 玛丽得赶在那之前赢得王子的心 |
[10:16] | Is that Francis? | 那是弗朗西斯吗 |
[10:17] | He’s gorgeous. | 真帅 |
[10:20] | No, that’s not Francis. | 不 那不是弗朗西斯 |
[10:22] | I know it isn’t. | 一定不是 |
[10:23] | Then that must be Sebastian, | 那肯定是塞巴斯蒂安了 |
[10:25] | the king’s bastard, Diane’s son. | 国王的私生子 黛安的儿子 |
[10:28] | I hear the king favors him. | 听说国王很宠爱他 |
[10:33] | Her Majesty, Queen Catherine! | 凯瑟琳王后陛下驾到 |
[11:05] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[11:07] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[11:08] | No, call me Mary, please. | 别 叫我玛丽 |
[11:10] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[11:12] | The castle seems bigger. | 城堡好像比印象中更大 |
[11:13] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[11:14] | And you, too, of course. | 当然你也更高壮了 |
[11:17] | Is that such a surprise? | 这么让你吃惊吗 |
[11:18] | No. Especially since your legs | 不 尤其是你的腿 |
[11:20] | were always longer than mine. | 一向比我长 |
[11:21] | You know, I hated that when we were young– | 小时候我很讨厌这一点 |
[11:23] | I was always chasing after you– but now… | 我总是追着你跑 但现在 |
[11:28] | now it suits you. | 这双长腿很衬你 |
[11:42] | What is it? | 说来听听 |
[11:43] | You’ve had a vision. | 你预见到了什么 |
[11:45] | It’s clear now. | 现在很清晰了 |
[11:47] | I saw your son’s future… | 我看到了您儿子的未来 |
[11:49] | – My lady… – Welcome, Your Grace. | -女王陛下 -欢迎 女王陛下 |
[11:50] | His union… with Mary. | 他和玛丽的结合 |
[11:53] | Well, say it. | 说吧 |
[11:55] | She will cost Francis his life. | 她会害死弗朗西斯 |
[12:10] | You have returned to the court at your own queen’s bidding. | 你们遵从女王陛下的旨意回到宫廷 |
[12:14] | As noble ladies, you must counsel her, | 作为女侍 你们必须给她忠告 |
[12:16] | prepare her, account for her. | 为她谋划 对她负责 |
[12:19] | For the Princess Elisabeth’s wedding, | 在伊丽莎白公主的婚礼上 |
[12:21] | as with any event, | 还有各种大场面上 |
[12:22] | you must acquaint yourselves, and Mary, | 你们必须熟悉每位到场的皇室贵族 |
[12:25] | with all visiting royalty and dignitaries. | 并且帮助玛丽熟悉他们 |
[12:28] | Who amongst you is fluent in Italian? | 你们当中谁意大利语讲得最流利 |
[12:32] | I suppose I am. | 应该是我 |
[12:34] | You will sit next to the Pope’s cousin. | 你要坐在教皇的表亲旁边 |
[12:37] | He has no teeth and speaks very quickly. | 他没有牙 讲话又快 |
[12:59] | Are these dresses from Paris? | 这些裙子都来自巴黎吗 |
[13:01] | Yes, every one. | 是的 每条都是 |
[13:03] | If Colin could see me, | 要是科林看到我这个样子 |
[13:04] | he’d marry me in a second. | 一定会马上娶我 |
[13:07] | I look of age now, we all do. | 我看上去更年轻靓丽了 我们都是 |
[13:10] | You know what I’d like to do? | 你知道我想做什么吗 |
[13:12] | Explore. | 探险 |
[13:13] | We haven’t been here since we were children. | 我们长大后就再也没来过这里 |
[13:14] | Surely the castle’s changed. | 城堡肯定有所变化 |
[13:16] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[13:17] | – I am! – Go. | -我 -你们先去 |
[13:18] | I’ll find you later. | 我过一会儿去找你们 |
[13:19] | There’s something I want to see. | 我想先看看一些东西 |
[13:41] | Francis is a girl’s name. | 弗朗西斯是个女孩的名字 |
[14:10] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[14:11] | Francis. Um, I didn’t know you… | 弗朗西斯 我不知道你… |
[14:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[14:14] | I was exploring. | 我在探险 |
[14:15] | These were my old rooms. Don’t you remember? | 这是我当时住的房间 你还记得吗 |
[14:18] | Not anymore. No one comes up here. | 现在不是了 一般没人过来 |
[14:20] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[14:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:28] | Is all of this yours? | 这些都是你的吗 |
[14:31] | I-I make knives, | 我自己制作刀 |
[14:32] | and swords. | 还有剑 |
[14:33] | At least, I’m trying to learn. | 至少 我在学习 |
[14:35] | To be a bladesmith? | 学习做刀匠吗 |
[14:37] | Is that a requirement for future kings now? | 未来国王现在都需要会这个了吗 |
[14:39] | When you say it like that, | 你这么说的话 |
[14:40] | it sounds ridiculous, yes. | 听起来挺荒唐 不过确实是 |
[14:42] | No, no, I think it’s fantastic. | 不 不 我觉得很好 |
[14:45] | But did you make all these? | 但这些都是你做的吗 |
[14:46] | Why? | 为什么做这个 |
[14:48] | I can’t help thinking that | 我总在想 |
[14:50] | every man, even a king, | 每个人 即便是国王 |
[14:52] | should have some kind of skill. | 都应该有一技之长 |
[14:55] | Well, you’re going to be a great ruler someday. | 你将来会成为一名伟大的统治者 |
[14:57] | Isn’t that enough? | 那还不够吗 |
[14:58] | I hope I will be, | 希望我能做到吧 |
[15:00] | but I meant a real skill. | 但我是指真正的技能 |
[15:01] | One that I didn’t inherit, | 不是通过继承而得来的 |
[15:03] | wasn’t given to me | 不由别人赠予 |
[15:04] | and-and can’t be taken away. | 也不会被人夺走 |
[15:07] | My brother– | 我的兄弟 |
[15:08] | my half-brother, Bash– | 我的同父异母兄弟 巴斯 |
[15:10] | he has so many. | 他会的就很多 |
[15:11] | He wants to learn something, he does, | 想学东西 他会去学 |
[15:13] | he wants to go somewhere, he goes. | 想去哪里 他就会去 |
[15:16] | With my father’s blessing. | 父亲也鼓励他去 |
[15:19] | They don’t worry about him dying so much | 他们不在意他的死活 |
[15:20] | that they don’t let him live. | 也就随他去享受生活了 |
[15:22] | Because he’ll never be king. | 因为他绝不可能成为国王 |
[15:28] | I can milk a goat | 我会给山羊挤奶 |
[15:30] | and cut peat for the fire. | 还会切炭生火 |
[15:32] | The nuns, you know. | 都是修女们教我的 |
[15:34] | Impressive. | 不错嘛 |
[15:37] | I suppose if there was ever an uprising | 我想如果发生暴乱 |
[15:38] | that sent my line into hiding, | 而我不得不隐藏身份的话 |
[15:39] | I could always get by as a blacksmith. | 我应该可以装成铁匠 |
[15:43] | But I’d save you. | 但我会救你啊 |
[15:48] | And we could go to Scotland and rule there. | 我们可以去苏格兰 统治那里就好 |
[15:51] | That’s a… | 你… |
[15:52] | That’s a very kind offer. | 你真是贴心 |
[15:54] | I hope I never have to take you up on it. | 不过希望不会有这么一天 |
[16:14] | Natalia. | 娜塔莉亚 |
[16:18] | Did anyone see you come in here? | 有人看到你进来吗 |
[16:20] | No. | 没有 |
[16:23] | They never do. | 从来没有 |
[16:26] | They never will. | 永远也不会有 |
[16:29] | Nothing’s changed here. | 一切依旧 |
[16:32] | Nothing has to. | 不会改变 |
[16:59] | Stirling, no! | 斯特灵 停下 |
[17:01] | Stirling! | 斯特灵 |
[17:04] | Come on, boy! | 安静点 小家伙 |
[17:18] | Mary. What is it? | 玛丽 你来干什么 |
[17:20] | Um, I brought you something, | 我给你带了点东西 |
[17:21] | to decorate your swords with. | 可以装饰你的剑 |
[17:23] | Now’s not a good time. | 你来的不是时候 |
[17:25] | Next time, you should be announced. | 下次记得先通报 |
[17:27] | My page is there for a reason. | 别当我的侍从是空气 |
[17:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:30] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该过来 |
[17:32] | Why do you sound so… | 你为什么这么… |
[17:35] | Are you alone? | 有别人吗 |
[17:38] | Are you with someone? | 这里还有别人吗 |
[17:40] | If you are ever going to be the Queen of France, | 如果你以后要当法国的女王 |
[17:42] | you need to understand something. | 你就得记住 |
[17:43] | Kings do not answer to their wives. | 国王并不听命于自己的妻室 |
[18:19] | Stirling… No, come back! Stirling! | 斯特灵 别过去 回来 斯特灵 |
[18:23] | Stirling? | 斯特灵 |
[18:25] | – Stirling, come back! – Go on. | -斯特灵 回来 -你们先走 |
[18:28] | – Stirling, come back! – Mary? | -斯特灵 回来 -玛丽 |
[18:29] | – Stirling! – Mary. | -斯特灵 -玛丽 |
[18:31] | – Stirling, come back! – Mary! | -斯特灵 回来 -玛丽 |
[18:33] | Stirling! Stirling! | 斯特灵 斯特灵 |
[18:35] | Stirling! | 斯特灵 |
[18:35] | No, no, wait. | 等等 别过去 |
[18:36] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[18:39] | Young girls, royals, queens | 所有少女 皇族贵戚 甚至王后 |
[18:42] | do not leave the castle alone. | 都不能独自离开城堡 |
[18:44] | But my-my dog… | 可 可我的狗 |
[18:45] | Let him go. | 别管它 |
[18:46] | Do not go into those woods. | 不准进入森林 |
[18:48] | Do you hear me? | 听到没有 |
[18:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | What’s in those woods? | 森林有什么古怪吗 |
[18:52] | Besides my dog, who I might’v caught | 而且 如果不是你 |
[18:54] | if you hadn’t stopped me. | 我就追上我的狗了 |
[18:55] | He’ll find his way back. | 它自己会回来的 |
[18:58] | There’s food and warmth. | 城堡里温饱俱全 |
[18:59] | Who wouldn’t want to be at the castle? | 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[19:02] | Except, perhaps, you. | 可能你是个例外 |
[19:05] | Rather be at the convent, would you? | 你更愿意待在修道院 是吗 |
[19:07] | Eating porridge and trudging through mud? | 宁愿吃粥 在污泥中奔波 对吗 |
[19:09] | I quite like the way mud feels underfoot. | 我很喜欢踩在泥上的感觉 |
[19:12] | Maybe you’ll be sent back to the nuns. | 也许你会被送回修女那里 |
[19:14] | For misbehaving. | 因为举止不雅 |
[19:15] | You’re cheeky. | 你真无礼 |
[19:17] | And you’re upset about more than your dog | 你现在的怒气 似乎不只是因为 |
[19:18] | taking a little jaunt into the wild. | 狗跑进树林里了 |
[19:20] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[19:23] | You should ask your brother. | 问你的哥哥吧 |
[19:24] | Ask him what? | 问他什么 |
[19:26] | Why he’s such a moody, arrogant ass. | 问他为何如此喜怒无常 傲慢无比 |
[19:30] | We’re half-brothers, by the way. | 其实我们是同父异母的兄弟 |
[19:31] | Nothing in common but our father, really. | 除了有同一个父亲 没什么共同点 |
[19:35] | But I’ll mention your discontent to Francis. | 不过我会把你的不满转达给弗朗西斯 |
[19:39] | Don’t bother. | 不必麻烦了 |
[19:41] | And I’ll find your dog. | 我也会帮你找狗的 |
[20:06] | Warm enough? | 够暖和了吗 |
[20:08] | Colin! | 科林 |
[20:09] | I don’t believe it! | 简直无法相信 |
[20:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[20:12] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[20:18] | I’ve been thinking of you | 自从你上了那艘船 |
[20:18] | from the moment you got on that boat. | 我就一直在想你 |
[20:21] | I borrowed money and left the next day. | 于是借了钱 第二天就出发来找你 |
[20:24] | I want you to stay, | 我很希望你留下 |
[20:26] | but we’ll be found out. | 但是会被人发现的 |
[20:29] | We need permission. | 我们要获得允许 |
[20:34] | What a grand, romantic gesture. | 还真是浪漫啊 |
[20:37] | And you say your queen, Mary, | 你说 你的女王玛丽 |
[20:38] | knows your young man? | 认识这个男人 |
[20:40] | Uh, she hasn’t met Colin, | 她还没见过科林 |
[20:42] | but she knows his people. | 不过她认识他的子民 |
[20:46] | Your father is a cousin of Mary’s father, James? | 你父亲是玛丽之父詹姆斯国王的表兄弟吗 |
[20:49] | My father served him | 我父亲为国王效力 |
[20:50] | until the day King James died. | 直到詹姆斯国王逝去 |
[20:52] | His grace was generous, | 国王陛下十分慷慨 |
[20:53] | he granted my father large holdings, | 赐予我父亲无数财富 |
[20:56] | but… we’re no relation. | 不过 我们没有血缘关系 |
[21:01] | You come from former servants… | 你是前奴仆的后裔 |
[21:03] | My, what a rise your people have made. | 老天 你们还真是翻身做主了啊 |
[21:06] | I do love a success story. | 成功的故事我最喜欢了 |
[21:09] | Stay and tell me all about it. | 留下来好好跟我讲讲吧 |
[21:13] | Oh, Lola, | 萝拉 |
[21:14] | you should go find Mary, | 你该去找玛丽了 |
[21:15] | keep her on task so we can all enjoy the wedding. | 好好准备准备 一起庆祝婚礼 |
[21:38] | So Bash just happened upon you. | 所以巴斯刚好遇到你了 |
[21:40] | You don’t believe that. | 你不会相信的 |
[21:42] | He has a terrible reputation with women, | 他这人的确声名狼藉 |
[21:43] | he knows no bounds. | 放荡不羁 |
[21:45] | Maybe it runs in the family. | 也许是家族遗传 |
[21:49] | Did something happen with Francis? | 你跟弗朗西斯怎么了吗 |
[21:52] | No, no, nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[21:54] | Really? It’s fine, | 真的 没事 |
[21:56] | and we need to get ready for the wedding. | 我们快点为参加婚礼做准备吧 |
[21:58] | So go on… | 去吧 |
[22:00] | I’ll tell the servants you’re ready to be bathed and dressed. | 我去告诉侍者你已经准备好沐浴更衣了 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:36] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[23:03] | Taste of love and sorrow, | 品尝爱和悲伤的滋味 |
[23:06] | but don’t drink the wine. | 但不要喝下那杯酒 |
[23:08] | Don’t. | 千万别喝 |
[23:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:25] | We’re very happy to be back at court. | 我们非常高兴能够重返宫廷 |
[24:28] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[24:29] | Beautiful evening, is it not? | 真是个美好的夜晚 对吗 |
[24:31] | Why aren’t you with Colin? | 你怎么没和科林在一起 |
[24:41] | What’s he doing with Mary? | 他和玛丽在一起做什么 |
[24:43] | She’s his Queen. | 她是女王 |
[24:45] | He’s just paying his respects. | 他只是在表示对她的尊敬 |
[24:47] | Let’s raise a glass. | 让我们举杯吧 |
[24:49] | To the happy couple. | 祝贺这对幸福的夫妻 |
[24:52] | …don’t drink the wine. | 别喝下那杯酒 |
[25:08] | Oh, Lola, no. | 萝拉 别这样 |
[25:12] | Aylee, I want to go dance. | 艾莉 我想去跳舞 |
[25:13] | You can’t dance alone. | 你不能一个人跳舞 |
[25:15] | I won’t be alone. | 我不会一个人跳的 |
[25:18] | Lola, come dance with me. | 萝拉 和我一起跳舞吧 |
[25:20] | Take off you shoes. Come on. Dance with me. | 脱下鞋子 快来 跟我一起跳舞 |
[25:21] | Take off you shoes. | 把鞋子脱掉 |
[25:46] | We’re overrun by Scots. | 这里简直被苏格兰人占领了 |
[26:43] | Look… Elisabeth and Philip are leaving. | 看 伊丽莎白和菲利普退场了 |
[26:46] | It’s time for the consummation; | 是时候该圆房了 |
[26:48] | the ritual, the ceremony, the mystery. | 对这个神秘的仪式 |
[26:50] | Aren’t you curious? | 你难道就不好奇吗 |
[26:58] | We can’t actually watch them… you know. | 我们不能真的看啊 是吧 |
[27:01] | It’s a tradition for royals. | 对皇室成员来说 这是传统 |
[27:02] | Well, we are not allowed. | 但我们不能看啊 |
[27:04] | Don’t you want to know what you’re in for someday? | 你不想知道你在里面时会怎样吗 |
[27:06] | With your Francis? | 和你的弗朗西斯一起 |
[27:14] | Pax vobis. In nomini patri et fili et spiritus sancti. Amen. | 以圣父圣子圣灵之名 祝你平安 |
[27:51] | We’re the only ones that matter here. | 只在意你我就好 |
[28:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:47] | Go, before anyone sees us. | 趁没人看见我们 赶快走 |
[29:26] | Colin? | 科林 |
[29:47] | Your Grace! | 国王陛下 |
[29:48] | May I? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[30:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[30:18] | – I’ve been wanting… – There’s something | -我一直想… -有件事 |
[30:19] | – to talk to you. – I need to say to you. | -和你谈谈 -我必须和你说 |
[30:21] | When you came to my room, | 你来我房间的时候 |
[30:21] | I-I shouldn’t have said what I did. | 我不该那样跟你说话的 |
[30:23] | There were other ways of handling this. | 本来可以用别的方式来解决 |
[30:25] | Handling what? Me? | 解决什么 我吗 |
[30:28] | You do realize that we’re going | 你知道我们总有一天 |
[30:29] | to be married someday, don’t you? | 要结婚的吧 |
[30:31] | Believe me, I know. | 我当然知道 |
[30:32] | I know you had a life before I got here. | 我知道你之前有自己的生活 |
[30:34] | It’s not about that. | 跟那个无关 |
[30:34] | Don’t you think that we owe it to each other, to our families, | 为了彼此 为了我们的家族和国家 |
[30:37] | to our countries, to give it a chance? | 你不觉得应该给我们一个机会吗 |
[30:39] | It’s not that simple. | 没有那么简单 |
[30:40] | Not that simple?! What’s not simple?! | 没那么简单吗 怎么不简单了 |
[30:42] | We’ve been engaged since we were six! | 我们六岁就订婚了 |
[30:44] | It’s all arranged. | 都已经安排好了 |
[30:45] | How awful must you find me to do this? | 你到底有多讨厌跟我结婚 |
[30:46] | It’s not you. | 不是针对你 |
[30:47] | You’re-You’re beautiful and clever and unpredictable, | 你漂亮 伶俐又神秘 |
[30:49] | but it doesn’t matter. | 但这些都无所谓 |
[30:51] | What matters is what’s right for my country. | 重要的是国家利益 |
[30:53] | France is not as strong as you might think, or care, | 法国没有你想象的那么强大 |
[30:55] | which maybe you don’t, but I do. | 也许你不关心 但是我很在乎 |
[30:57] | I’m going to be king someday, responsible for my people. | 我总有一天会成为国王 对我的子民负责 |
[31:00] | And right now, an alliance with Scotland could destroy France. | 可是现在 与苏格兰结盟可能会毁了法国 |
[31:05] | You don’t want to marry me. | 你不想娶我 |
[31:10] | You don’t want this at all. | 你根本就不想娶我 |
[31:12] | Things could change. | 世事难料 |
[31:13] | Well, it isn’t your decision, it’s your father’s. | 但这事要你父亲说了算 |
[31:16] | You don’t see him pushing a wedding either, do you? | 你没看见他逼婚 对吧 |
[31:18] | All engagements really do is hold alliances. | 一切安排都是为了建立同盟 |
[31:21] | He’s betting we might need Scotland, | 他觉得我们可能需要苏格兰 |
[31:22] | I’m betting we’ll find more support elsewhere. | 而我觉得同别国联盟更有利 |
[31:25] | I know it’s not what you want to hear. | 我知道你不想听这个 |
[31:26] | But you won’t love me. | 但你不会爱上我 |
[31:28] | You won’t let yourself. | 你不允许自己这么做 |
[31:29] | Love is irrelevant to people like us. | 我们这种人和爱情无缘 |
[31:32] | We who are so privileged in so many ways with that. | 我们已经享受了如此多的特权 |
[31:36] | All I’m asking you to do is wait, | 我只需要你等一等 |
[31:39] | see how things go. | 看事情如何发展 |
[31:39] | See how things go for France. | 是看法国如何发展吧 |
[31:42] | I guess it is simple after all. | 说白了就这么简单 |
[31:45] | But you aren’t not the only one with a country to think of. | 但不止你一个人要考虑国家大义 |
[32:16] | Your Grace, please! Your Grace, please! | 女王陛下 拜托 陛下 求你 |
[32:18] | No! Guards! | 不要 卫兵 |
[32:20] | Colin, no! | 科林 不 |
[32:23] | Forgive me! I…! | 原谅我 我 |
[32:24] | Come on, Colin… | 跟我们走 |
[32:25] | Please, Your Grace, forgive me! | 对不起 女王陛下 原谅我 |
[32:27] | – Move! – I couldn’t…! | -快走 -我不是… |
[32:28] | Your Grace, please! | 女王陛下 求你 |
[32:31] | Come on! | 快走 |
[32:38] | How could this happen? Where were the guards? | 怎么会发生这种事 护卫呢 |
[32:40] | Why didn’t they stop him? | 他们怎么没拦住他 |
[32:42] | I hope Mary did if they didn’t. | 但愿玛丽拦下了他 |
[32:44] | They’ll question her virtue. | 她的贞操会受到质疑的 |
[32:45] | If she’s not a virgin, | 如果她不是处女 |
[32:46] | then she’ll never be the queen of France, | 就永远当不成法国王后了 |
[32:47] | and our chances at court will be over. | 我们的宫廷生涯也就结束了 |
[32:50] | You don’t know what happened, any of you. | 你们都不知道到底发生了什么 |
[32:52] | Tell me. | 那你告诉我 |
[32:56] | I’ve spoken to him. | 我和他说了几句话 |
[32:59] | He’s being held. | 他被抓起来了 |
[33:01] | I bribed a guard. | 我贿赂了一个守卫 |
[33:03] | Colin’s a good man, a boy still. | 科林是个好人 他还是个孩子 |
[33:06] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[33:08] | What possible defense could he have given you? | 他有什么合理的解释吗 |
[33:10] | He said he was forced. | 他说他是被逼的 |
[33:12] | He wouldn’t say by whom. | 但不愿说是谁逼他 |
[33:13] | He couldn’t, he was so afraid. | 他不愿说 他很害怕 |
[33:16] | But he said there are people, powerful people, | 但他告诉我 幕后主使 |
[33:18] | behind this, and he had no choice. | 很有权势 他别无选择 |
[33:20] | What people? | 什么人 |
[33:23] | Here, in the castle. | 这个城堡里的人 |
[33:25] | He wouldn’t risk saying more. | 他不敢跟我说太多 |
[33:27] | Do you believe him, Mary? | 你相信他吗 玛丽 |
[33:33] | He looked so surprised that I would fight back. | 我反抗的时候他非常惊讶 |
[33:37] | That I would even wake. | 好像认定我不会醒来 |
[33:38] | That you’d wake? | 认为你不会醒吗 |
[33:40] | He attacked you. | 他可是在侵犯你啊 |
[33:43] | The wine. | 是酒 |
[33:47] | I was told not to drink the wine. | 有人提醒我不要饮下那杯酒 |
[33:48] | I was warned. | 有人警告过我 |
[33:49] | Warned by whom? | 谁提醒你的 |
[33:55] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在已无关紧要了 |
[33:57] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:58] | I believe Colin. | 我相信科林 |
[34:00] | Please help him. | 求你救救他 |
[34:03] | I thank you for your protection last night, | 对你们昨晚的保护 我十分感激 |
[34:06] | but I need to speak with Colin. | 但我有话要对科林说 |
[34:08] | Speak to your assailant? | 与侵犯你的人谈话 |
[34:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:13] | Because he is the love of my dear friend. | 因为他是我挚友的爱人 |
[34:15] | And if there was any misunderstanding, | 如果这其间有什么误会 |
[34:17] | if I sent the wrong message in my joy at the wedding… | 或是在婚礼上 他误会了我的意思 |
[34:21] | Take care, child. | 小心 孩子 |
[34:23] | If anyone knew you were even asking this… | 如果有人知道你提过这样的要求… |
[34:25] | Catherine, she needs to know. | 凯瑟琳 她需要得知真相 |
[34:28] | Gossip poisons too. | 流言同样可怕 |
[34:30] | It can poison a young queen’s reputation, | 会毁去一位年轻王后的声誉 |
[34:32] | her heirs’ right to the throne, an entire kingdom. | 其子嗣继承皇位的权利 乃至整个王国 |
[34:36] | You may have behaved foolishly, | 你的要求虽愚蠢 |
[34:37] | but you are not responsible for your countryman’s actions. | 但你不必为同胞的行径负责 |
[34:41] | Colin McPhail is my subject. | 科林·麦克菲尔是我的子民 |
[34:44] | I am his queen, and I demand to speak with him. | 我是他的女王 我要求与他交谈 |
[34:46] | Witnesses have come forward. | 有目击者指出 |
[34:48] | The boy played a role | 他参与了一场阴谋 |
[34:49] | in an English plot to destroy your engagement | 英格兰人企图破坏你的婚约 |
[34:51] | and Scotland’s alliance with France. | 从而破坏苏格兰与法国的联盟 |
[34:53] | An English plot, you’re sure? | 英格兰人的阴谋 您确定吗 |
[34:55] | You must know if he’d been successful in his assault, | 你要明白 若是他得逞 |
[34:59] | you’d be unfit to marry our son; | 你将不能与我们的儿子结合 |
[35:01] | to marry any royal. | 包括任何皇室成员 |
[35:03] | My dear, this was not an act of passion. | 亲爱的 这可不只是激情使然 |
[35:06] | It was treason. | 这可是叛国行为 |
[35:09] | But it’s all settled now. | 但是现在都解决了 |
[35:11] | Colin’s been executed. | 科林已经被处决了 |
[35:14] | What? | 什么 |
[35:15] | He was beheaded this morning. | 他今早已被斩首 |
[35:23] | There was nothing I could do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[35:25] | I was too late. | 我去得太晚 |
[35:27] | He wasn’t a traitor. | 他不是卖国贼 |
[35:29] | He wasn’t a rapist. | 也不是强奸犯 |
[35:31] | They said he was involved in an English plot. | 他们说他卷入了英格兰人的阴谋中 |
[35:34] | I don’t know who to believe or to trust. | 我不知道该相信谁 |
[35:35] | I-I am so sorry, Lola. | 我很抱歉 萝拉 |
[35:38] | You’re the reason he’s dead. | 他是因你而死 |
[35:40] | Anyone who’s close to you | 每一个亲近你的人 |
[35:42] | lives in constant danger. | 都生活在危险之中 |
[35:44] | We’re disposable, all of us. | 我们的命都贱如草芥 |
[35:47] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是这样 |
[35:49] | I need you. | 我需要你们 |
[35:50] | You’re my friends. | 你们是我的朋友 |
[35:52] | Kenna’s my friend. | 肯娜是我的朋友 |
[35:54] | Greer and Aylee are my friends. | 葛瑞尔和艾莉也是 |
[35:57] | You are my queen, and we’re your subjects. | 但你是我的女王 我们是你的臣民 |
[36:00] | We’re here in service to you, | 我们是来侍奉你的 |
[36:03] | whatever that means, whatever it costs us. | 不问原因 不计代价 |
[36:06] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你们的 |
[36:08] | You can’t even protect yourself. | 你甚至连自己都保护不了 |
[36:11] | I’ll do better. | 我会更加努力 |
[36:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:38] | Stirling! | 斯特灵 |
[36:39] | You found him. | 你找到它了 |
[36:47] | Oh, Stirling. | 我的斯特灵 |
[36:49] | What did I do? | 我到底做错什么了 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:55] | It’s just been so hard. | 只是这一切太难熬了 |
[36:57] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:59] | So much harder than I thought it would be. | 比我想象的还要艰难许多 |
[37:02] | You’re not alone here. | 但你并不孤单 |
[37:04] | I have my friends. | 我有朋友 |
[37:06] | I am not talking about your friends. | 我并不是指你的朋友 |
[37:16] | I meant… | 我是说… |
[37:18] | I want you to be well, Your Grace. | 唯愿您一切安好 女王陛下 |
[37:25] | Thank you, Sebastian. | 谢谢你 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[37:28] | Truly. | 真的 |
[37:43] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[37:44] | Where did you find the dog? | 你在哪里找到狗的 |
[37:46] | In the woods. | 在树林中 |
[37:48] | It was drawn to the blood. | 它被血腥味吸引 |
[37:49] | How close did you get? | 你走得又有多近呢 |
[37:55] | Take care, my brave son, | 当心 我无畏的儿子 |
[37:59] | or you will bleed | 否则你会 |
[38:02] | for a girl who will never be yours. | 因为一个得不到的女子而受伤 |
[38:21] | You defended a boy they found in your bed? | 你竟然为一个企图侵犯你的男孩求情 |
[38:24] | What was he doing there? | 他当时在干什么 |
[38:27] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[38:28] | I think I know already. | 反正我也猜到了 |
[38:30] | You think I was with him to get back at you? | 你认为我是用他来报复你吗 |
[38:32] | I think you’re impulsive and prideful. | 我认为你冲动又傲慢 |
[38:34] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:36] | Leave it be, I beg of you. | 求求你 就让它过去吧 |
[38:38] | You can’t behave like this. | 你不能这样 |
[38:40] | Not at court. | 在宫廷里不行 |
[38:41] | Can’t you see what’s at stake here? | 你还不明白这事关重大吗 |
[38:43] | Because we’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[38:45] | But you have no intention of marrying me. | 但你却不愿与我结婚 |
[38:48] | What if I told them that? | 如果我告诉他们呢 |
[38:49] | – Then this would be over. – You wouldn’t do that, | -这一切就结束了 -你不能这么做 |
[38:51] | because it’s not true; I-I might marry you. | 因为我 我可能会和你结婚 |
[38:53] | Someday, maybe, if. | 某天 也许 如果 |
[38:55] | You said that you had a country to think about. | 你说过你要考虑国家大义的 |
[38:57] | Were you thinking about Scotland during any of this? | 你现在有考虑过苏格兰吗 |
[38:59] | I was thinking about myself, | 我在考虑我自己 |
[39:01] | my friends, my safety… | 我的朋友和我的安全 |
[39:04] | You could have ruined your reputation | 你本可以就这样毁掉自己的名节 |
[39:05] | so that I couldn’t marry you, | 我们就不必结婚了 |
[39:07] | even if things go the way we want them to. | 甚至事事都能如我们所愿 |
[39:14] | “The way we want them to”? | 如我们所愿 |
[39:17] | And how would “we” want things to go? | 那”我们”所愿的是什么 |
[39:23] | If you weren’t the future king of France, | 如果你不是法国未来的国王 |
[39:26] | and I was just a girl, | 我就是个普通女孩 |
[39:27] | not the queen of anything, | 而不是女王 |
[39:30] | would you want this? | 你所愿如此吗 |
[39:42] | I can’t do this. | 我不能 |
[39:44] | I won’t. | 我也不会 |
[40:14] | You said the potion would make her sleep like the dead. | 你说过那个药剂可以让她沉睡不醒的 |
[40:17] | One glass of wine, | 只要一杯酒 |
[40:18] | and she’d wake with her virtue destroyed, | 她醒来后就会发现她失贞了 |
[40:20] | this engagement over. | 订婚也就不算数了 |
[40:22] | There was nothing wrong with my potion. | 我的药剂没有任何问题 |
[40:24] | It was the delivery of it that failed. | 是她没有喝下那杯酒 |
[40:26] | That stupid Scottish boy. | 那个愚蠢的苏格兰男孩 |
[40:28] | A stupid, dead boy. | 那个愚蠢的男孩死了 |
[40:31] | All to protect his family. | 只为了保护他的家人… |
[40:33] | From you. | 不受你伤害 |
[40:36] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[40:38] | The boy would’ve implicated me, and you. | 那个男孩会连累到我 还有你 |
[40:44] | Have your visions altered? | 你预见到的画面变了吗 |
[40:52] | No. | 没有 |
[40:54] | Mary will bring your son’s death. | 玛丽会害死你儿子 |
[40:58] | You cannot relent. | 你不能心慈手软 |
[41:00] | You must continue to sacrifice. | 牺牲必不可少 |
[41:24] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[41:26] | or why you hide, | 为什么躲起来 |
[41:28] | but your warning saved me. | 但你的警告救了我 |
[41:31] | Danger surrounds me here, | 我周围充满了危险 |
[41:33] | and I am in your debt. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[41:41] | Are you in danger, too? | 你也身处险境吗 |