时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:18] | a bond that should protect her, | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | but there are forces that conspire, | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, forces of the heart. | 黑暗之力 心灵之迷 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:32] | I saw your son’s future, | 我看到了您儿子的未来 |
[00:33] | his union with Mary. | 他和玛丽的结合 |
[00:34] | She will cost Francis his life. | 她会害死弗朗西斯 |
[00:36] | We’ve been engaged since we were six. | 我们六岁就订婚了 |
[00:38] | An alliance with Scotland could destroy France. | 与苏格兰结盟可能会毁了法国 |
[00:39] | You don’t want to marry me. | 你不想娶我 |
[00:41] | You said the potion would make her sleep like the dead. | 你说过那个药剂可以让她沉睡不醒的 |
[00:43] | One glass of wine, | 只要一杯酒 |
[00:44] | and she’d wake with her virtue destroyed. | 她醒来后就会发现她失贞了 |
[00:46] | Colin! No! | 科林 不要 |
[00:47] | He said he was forced. | 他说他是被逼的 |
[00:48] | Colin McPhail is my subject. | 科林·麦克菲尔是我的子民 |
[00:50] | I demand to speak with him. | 我要求与他交谈 |
[00:51] | Colin’s been executed. | 科林已经被处决了 |
[00:53] | He was beheaded this morning. | 他今早已被斩首 |
[01:06] | You’re done for now, boy. | 暂时让你喘口气 小子 |
[01:09] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 别高兴得太早 |
[01:21] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[01:23] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[01:24] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[01:39] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[01:43] | Why did you free me? | 为什么要放我走 |
[01:57] | Lady Kenna, Lady Aylee | 肯娜小姐 艾莉小姐 |
[01:58] | and Greer of Kinross, Your Grace. | 和来自金洛斯的葛瑞尔 女王陛下 |
[02:00] | Thank you, Sarah. | 谢谢你 莎拉 |
[02:03] | You slept there while Lola slept in your bed? | 你睡在这里 而萝拉睡在你床上吗 |
[02:05] | We were talking about what happened to Colin. | 我们在谈论科林的事 |
[02:07] | She fell asleep crying. | 她哭着睡着了 |
[02:09] | I feel for her. | 我为她 |
[02:11] | And for Colin. | 还有科林难过 |
[02:16] | The French King and Queen said | 法国国王和王后说 |
[02:18] | Colin’s attack on me was an English plot. | 科林试图强暴我是英格兰人的阴谋 |
[02:20] | But Colin told Lola it was someone here, | 但科林告诉萝拉 |
[02:22] | highly placed at French Court. | 这是身居法国宫廷高位的人指使的 |
[02:24] | All I know is it had to be someone opposed | 我只知道那肯定是反对 |
[02:27] | to Scotland’s alliance with France. | 苏格兰与法国结盟 |
[02:29] | My engagement to Francis. | 反对我和弗朗西斯婚约的人 |
[02:33] | England wants my country | 英格兰想要我的国家 |
[02:34] | and my crown. | 和我的王位 |
[02:36] | I need the alliance with France | 我得和法国结盟 |
[02:37] | to protect Scotland from the English, | 保护苏格兰不被英格兰人侵占 |
[02:39] | and I need time | 在弗朗西斯 |
[02:41] | before there’s any chance of Francis marrying me. | 愿意和我结婚之前 我需要时间 |
[02:44] | I won’t have time | 如果不弄清楚 |
[02:45] | if I don’t figure out who’s against me. | 是谁在针对我 那就来不及了 |
[02:52] | Let’s agree– it’s a brilliant match. | 我们都同意吧 这是天作之合 |
[02:55] | Madeleine’s French, so there’s no question | 玛德琳是法国人 所以她家族的忠诚 |
[02:57] | of her family’s loyalty. | 毋庸置疑 |
[02:58] | – Very wealthy. – But not royal, | -她家非常富有 -但不是王室成员 |
[03:00] | so they’re hungry for power. | 所以他们渴望得到权力 |
[03:02] | They’ll pay for it. | 他们会拿钱来换的 |
[03:03] | It’s only right to accept | 的确是该接受 |
[03:04] | the support of one’s loyal subjects. | 忠诚子民的支持 |
[03:08] | And she has a giraffe. | 她还有一只长颈鹿呢 |
[03:11] | Well, Madeleine’s widely traveled. | 玛德琳四处旅游 |
[03:13] | She’s come from far away. By ship. | 她从很远的地方坐船过来 |
[03:15] | Do I get a giraffe, too? | 我也能有长颈鹿吗 |
[03:16] | The moment she’s your bride. | 她和你结婚时就行 |
[03:18] | Francis, to show our respect, | 弗朗西斯 以示尊重 |
[03:21] | I want you to accompany your little brother to the landing. | 你陪着弟弟去码头 |
[03:24] | Can Bash come as well? | 巴斯也能一起去吗 |
[03:26] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[03:27] | You know that Bash isn’t really your brother. | 你知道巴斯不是你的亲哥哥 |
[03:30] | He’s just your father’s son. | 他只不过是你父亲的儿子 |
[03:32] | His presence is disrespectful. | 如果让他去 会显得我们很失礼 |
[03:33] | The girl’s parents were enjoying Morocco, | 那女孩的父母在摩洛哥游玩 |
[03:35] | so they sent her on alone. | 所以他们让她独自前来 |
[03:37] | Barely. She was more afraid of | 与见海盗相比 她更害怕 |
[03:39] | meeting her future husband than of pirates. | 见到自己未来的丈夫吧 |
[03:41] | Well, that’s to be expected at age seven. | 这对七岁的小孩子来说不足为奇 |
[03:44] | She’ll get in line. | 她会慢慢上道的 |
[03:45] | We all do. | 我们都是如此 |
[03:47] | Perhaps I can go with Francis? | 我和弗朗西斯一起去吧 |
[03:49] | I came here, too, when I was a child. | 我也是小时候来到这里的 |
[03:51] | Perhaps I can reassure her. | 我也许可以让她安心些 |
[03:53] | It’s several hours’ journey. | 有好几个小时的路程呢 |
[03:54] | Then we’ll take food and treats. I don’t mind, really. | 那我们就带上食物和点心 我不介意 |
[03:57] | On second thought, why don’t we greet the girl here? | 算了 我们还是在这里迎接那个女孩吧 |
[04:00] | We don’t know– the journey might not be safe. | 旅途中可能会有危险 |
[04:02] | They’ll stay on the King’s Road. | 他们可以走国王大道 |
[04:03] | A dozen well-armed guards | 再带上一些全副武装的卫兵 |
[04:04] | will keep any bandits away. | 土匪强盗是无法靠近的 |
[04:07] | Prepare a carriage for Mary, Queen of Scotland. | 帮苏格兰女王玛丽准备一辆马车 |
[04:36] | She even smells nice. | 她不仅好看还很香 |
[04:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:55] | Can I finish my puzzle? | 我可以先做完字谜吗 |
[04:56] | We’ll come for you once the girl’s boat has come ashore. | 她的船到岸时我们来叫你 |
[05:17] | There are too many boats. | 船太多了 |
[05:22] | That’s not a French ship. | 那不是法国的船 |
[05:24] | Those are English. | 是英格兰的 |
[05:27] | Is that a warship? | 那是战舰吗 |
[05:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[05:38] | – Guards! – What are they doing here? | -卫兵 -他们来干什么 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. I think it’s a hostile landing. | 不清楚 我觉得他们来者不善 |
[05:42] | But England and France are at peace. | 但英格兰和法国之间并无冲突啊 |
[05:45] | Have they come for me? | 他们是来抓我的吗 |
[05:47] | Get Mary out of here. | 带玛丽离开 |
[05:48] | Hide her. | 把她藏起来 |
[05:49] | – Mary, can you ride? – Yes. | -玛丽 你会骑马吗 -会 |
[05:52] | Get my brother out of here, someplace safe. | 把我弟弟也带到安全的地方去 |
[05:55] | Mary, now. | 玛丽 快 |
[05:58] | No! Wait! Don’t shoot! | 等等 不要攻击 |
[06:00] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[06:01] | There’s an English warship. | 有一艘英格兰战舰 |
[06:03] | The English come in peace. | 英格兰人没有恶意 |
[06:06] | The French ship took on water– it was in distress. | 法国船只舱底进水遇险 |
[06:09] | The English were nearby and gave rescue. | 英格兰战舰刚好在附近 所以救了他们 |
[06:11] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:11] | They sent an emissary on ahead to the castle. | 他们已经提前派使者去城堡了 |
[06:13] | He’s being held. | 他现在已经被扣留 |
[06:14] | If they’re lying, they’ll have his head. | 如果说谎的话 他会被砍头的 |
[06:30] | Go and introduce yourself. | 去介绍一下自己吧 |
[06:39] | Hello, Madeleine. | 你好 玛德琳 |
[06:41] | I’m Mary. | 我是玛丽 |
[06:42] | I know you’ve had a very long journey. | 我知道你好不容易才来到这里 |
[06:44] | But you’re safe now. | 但是你现在安全了 |
[06:46] | And you’re very welcome here. | 我们非常欢迎你的到来 |
[06:59] | Go on, now. | 去吧 |
[07:42] | We’ve sent tents, cots and food | 我们给岸边的英格兰战士 |
[07:43] | to the English fighters at the shore. | 送去了帐篷 帆布床 还有食物 |
[07:46] | And there’s Simon, the English envoy. | 那是西蒙 英格兰特使 |
[07:48] | I’ve put him up in a guest suite while he’s at court, | 他在宫廷停留期间 我给他安排了客房 |
[07:51] | along with the captain of the ship and some of his officers. | 战舰船长以及一些船上军官也一样 |
[07:53] | There’s plenty of English to go around. | 这里英格兰人还真是不少啊 |
[07:56] | Some of England’s finest warriors | 一些英格兰最厉害的战士 |
[07:58] | that just happened to be aboard that ship. | 就那么巧刚好登上了那艘船 |
[08:01] | Aren’t you the kind host? | 你真是个仁慈的主人啊 |
[08:03] | Treat them as friends until they prove themselves foes. | 相安无事时要以礼相待 |
[08:05] | They’ll be gone in a few days, | 他们过几天就走了 |
[08:07] | replenished and on their way. | 精神焕发地上路 |
[08:13] | I would think the English would be among your favorite guests. | 我猜英格兰人应该是你最喜欢的客人了吧 |
[08:16] | Because they hate Mary? | 因为他们讨厌玛丽吗 |
[08:18] | Well, if only their aggression were limited to Scotland. | 要是他们只想侵略苏格兰就好了 |
[08:22] | But they want France, too. | 可惜他们也想得到法国 |
[08:23] | They want everything. | 他们想得到一切 |
[08:25] | Thus the alliance with Scotland. | 所以我们才要和苏格兰结盟 |
[08:28] | The one you tried to destroy by blackmailing a boy | 你却威胁一个男孩强夺玛丽的贞操 |
[08:30] | into taking Mary’s virtue by force. | 试图破坏与苏格兰的结盟 |
[08:32] | Well, if it had worked, | 如果这招成功了 |
[08:34] | Francis might evade the fate you predict. | 弗朗西斯或许就能避开你预见的厄运 |
[08:37] | How do I tell my son you see his death? | 我要怎样告诉他 你预见到了他的死亡 |
[08:40] | That his union with Mary will be the cause? | 死因还是他与玛丽的结合 |
[08:42] | Francis doesn’t believe in prophecies. | 弗朗西斯不相信预言 |
[08:45] | He’d ignore it. | 他不会理会的 |
[08:46] | I trust your visions and your counsel. | 我相信你的预言和忠告 |
[08:49] | So let us keep our secrets | 我们就保守秘密吧 |
[08:52] | and let them rest in peace | 让它和那个执行秘密任务的 |
[08:53] | with the Scottish boy who carried them out. | 苏格兰男孩一起安息吧 |
[08:56] | You’re English, Lord Westbrook, but you say | 韦斯特布鲁克阁下 你是英格兰人 |
[08:58] | that you did not come with the warship? | 而你说你不是跟着战舰来的 |
[09:00] | You reside in France? | 你住在法国吗 |
[09:01] | I have a home in Paris, but I often stay at court. | 我在巴黎有间房子 但我常住在宫廷里 |
[09:05] | Call me Simon, please. | 叫我西蒙吧 |
[09:07] | So we can be friendly and frank with one another. | 我们彼此可以坦诚友善地相处 |
[09:09] | Not like the French who simply say | 不像那些法国人 |
[09:11] | what you want to hear. | 只会说你想听的话 |
[09:13] | How is your engagement going? | 你的订婚如何 |
[09:15] | Quite well. We’re very happy. | 很不错 我们很幸福 |
[09:17] | Then why haven’t you set a date? | 那你们怎么还没定好婚期 |
[09:19] | Charles and Madeleine are only seven, | 查尔斯和玛德琳只有七岁 |
[09:21] | but they’ll be wed on her 14th birthday. | 但他们会在她十四岁生日时结婚 |
[09:24] | France’s commitment to Scotland is hollow. | 法国对苏格兰的承诺是虚的 |
[09:27] | They’re playing both sides. | 他们在两边讨好 |
[09:29] | If you were threatened, | 如果你受到了威胁 |
[09:29] | would they really come to your defense? | 他们真的会出面保护你吗 |
[09:31] | I believe that is the very definition of an alliance. | 我相信这就是结盟的定义 |
[09:35] | But, of course, you knew that. | 不过 你肯定知道这一点 |
[09:37] | I know this from one look at you. | 我一看到你就知道了 |
[09:40] | You’re of age. | 你成年了 |
[09:41] | You should be married. | 你该结婚了 |
[09:42] | Are you proposing? | 你是在求婚吗 |
[09:44] | Or are you trying to scare me? | 还是说你是想恐吓我 |
[09:46] | Pack your pretty friends and hopes of salvation | 带着你可爱的朋友们和求助的心 |
[09:50] | and go back to Scotland. | 回苏格兰去吧 |
[09:52] | And exactly how long before England | 如果我这样做了 离英格兰 |
[09:54] | attacks in full force if I do that? | 全力攻击我们的时刻也就不远了吧 |
[09:58] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[10:00] | Didn’t the nuns raise a brave girl. | 修女们真是教养出了一个勇敢的姑娘 |
[10:04] | Sent to them for your protection, as I recall. | 我记得 你是被送到那里接受保护的 |
[10:06] | How was the porridge at convent? | 修道院里的那碗粥好吃吗 |
[10:09] | We thought it needed a little seasoning. | 我们觉得它需要调一下味 |
[10:11] | A little something to make the flavor of our intentions clear. | 加入一些能让我们的意图更明显的东西 |
[10:15] | Darling, you’re missing the game. | 亲爱的 你错过了我们的游戏 |
[10:18] | Antoine’s had seven cups of wine. | 安托万喝了七杯酒 |
[10:19] | Every time he hiccups or burps, we must have one ourselves. | 每次他一打嗝 我们就得喝一杯 |
[10:23] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[10:24] | Back at court? | 回宫了 |
[10:25] | And very pleased to be here. | 我很喜欢这里 |
[10:28] | I have another game in mind for you. | 我为你想了另一个游戏 |
[10:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:35] | Don’t move. Don’t push me away. | 别动 别推开我 |
[10:37] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[10:38] | You can’t show them you’re scared. | 你不能让他们看出你害怕 |
[10:40] | He threatened me here at French Court. | 他威胁我 就在这儿 在法国宫廷里 |
[10:42] | He wanted me to know that they tried | 他想让我知道 |
[10:43] | to poison me at the convent. | 他们曾试图在修道院里毒死我 |
[10:45] | He’s heard things about my reluctance to marry you. | 他听到我不愿和你结婚的传言了 |
[10:49] | Then they’re aware | 所以他们意识到 |
[10:50] | that I don’t have your country’s protection here. | 在这里 你们不会保护我 |
[10:52] | You do. You do. | 不 我们会保护你 |
[10:54] | There are dozens of English here, | 这里有几十个英格兰人 |
[10:56] | hundreds more camped on the coastline. | 更有几百个英格兰人在岸边扎营 |
[10:58] | I’m at your side. | 我陪在你身边 |
[11:00] | We’ll prove to them our union is strong. | 我们会证明给他们看我们的联盟有多坚固 |
[11:02] | But it isn’t. | 但它并非如此 |
[11:04] | Well, they’ll think it is before their visit is over. | 他们离开之前会这样认为的 |
[11:15] | Can you do this? | 你能做到吗 |
[11:18] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:20] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[11:41] | As is the custom… | 根据惯例 |
[11:43] | …the door of the prisoner scheduled to be executed… | 要被处决的犯人的门上 |
[11:48] | …was marked with an “X.” | 标记着一个X |
[11:50] | Yes. Go on, go on. | 是的 继续 继续 |
[11:52] | In another cell, a second boy, a thief, | 另一间牢房里 另一个男孩 一个贼 |
[11:55] | was being detained and punished. | 被拘留了 并受到了惩罚 |
[11:58] | Tortured, you mean. | 你是说 遭受了酷刑 |
[12:01] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[12:03] | The boy whose cell was mistakenly marked. | 牢房门上被错误标记的男孩 |
[12:07] | It was Colin who was tortured | 科林遭受了酷刑 |
[12:09] | and escaped. | 然后逃走了 |
[12:11] | They beheaded the wrong boy | 他们杀错了人 |
[12:13] | and let him go? | 还放他走了吗 |
[12:14] | I said he escaped. | 我说了他是逃走的 |
[12:16] | He had help. | 有人暗中相助 |
[12:17] | Someone released him from his bonds. | 不知道是谁给他解开了镣铐 |
[12:18] | No. Colin knows what we’ve done. | 不行 科林知道我们做了什么 |
[12:23] | If he tells Mary, she could destroy us. | 如果他告诉玛丽 她会毁了我们 |
[12:25] | Especially if your husband, | 如果你的丈夫 |
[12:27] | the king, believes his story. | 国王他相信他的话就更糟了 |
[12:28] | We have to find Colin. | 我们得找到科林 |
[12:30] | Find him… | 找到他 |
[12:32] | and kill him. | 杀掉他 |
[12:40] | Colin’s alive? | 科林还活着吗 |
[12:41] | Alive and escaped, I’m afraid. | 活着 恐怕还逃跑了 |
[12:43] | – He had help. – Who? | -有人放了他 -谁 |
[12:44] | Perhaps the English. | 估计是英格兰人 |
[12:46] | But the attack, | 但是那次袭击 |
[12:47] | the execution– | 还有处决 |
[12:48] | it all took place before they arrived. | 都是在他们来之前的事 |
[12:50] | They’re always here, my dear. | 他们一直潜伏在这里 亲爱的 |
[12:52] | Spies and treachery are constant in our world. | 间谍和背叛在我们的世界里并不少见 |
[12:55] | But you have our protection. | 但是我们会保护你 |
[12:57] | The guards are out looking for Colin, | 卫兵们出去找科林了 |
[12:58] | and he will be found. | 一定会找到他 |
[13:01] | There’s a picnic this afternoon | 今天下午要为玛德琳和查尔斯 |
[13:03] | for Madeleine and Charles. | 举办一个野餐会 |
[13:05] | But the perimeter will be guarded. | 但是周边会派遣卫兵保护 |
[13:07] | Perhaps this is a mixed blessing. | 塞翁失马焉知非福 |
[13:10] | And I’ll have a chance to speak with Colin | 如果科林被找到了 |
[13:12] | once he’s found to learn | 我就能和他谈谈 |
[13:14] | how deep the plot against my person runs. | 问清楚到底有多大的阴谋在等着我 |
[13:16] | You said yourself, Colin was a mere pawn. | 您自己说过的 科林只是个小卒子 |
[13:19] | The informants who pointed at the English | 供出英格兰人的线人 |
[13:22] | fled, fearing retribution. | 害怕遭到报复已经逃走了 |
[13:24] | Have they? | 是吗 |
[13:26] | All I ask of you is that | 我只想请求你们 |
[13:28] | you bring him back alive. | 把他活着带回来 |
[13:31] | I need answers, and you did regret | 我需要知道答案 而且您也后悔 |
[13:34] | that he was executed so quickly, not knowing my request. | 还没听到我的要求就那么快处决了他 |
[13:36] | Colin is a dangerous fugitive. | 科林是个危险的逃犯 |
[13:38] | I cannot… We… cannot possibly guarantee that he | 我不能… 我们不可能保证 |
[13:42] | won’t attack the guards and be harmed or killed. | 他不会攻击卫兵 从而被伤害或者杀死 |
[13:44] | We can promise to try. | 我们保证尽量活捉他 |
[13:49] | I heard you were the first to learn | 听说科林逃走这事 |
[13:50] | of Colin’s escape. | 你最早知道 |
[13:51] | You were seen last night in the dungeon with Nostradamus. | 有人昨晚看到你和诺查丹玛斯去了地牢 |
[13:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:56] | I sent out the guards right away. | 我当时马上就派出了卫兵 |
[13:58] | But you didn’t tell me. | 但是你没有告诉我 |
[14:00] | I wouldn’t want to disturb you in your mistress’s bed. | 你在情妇床上快活 我不想打扰你 |
[14:03] | Diane’s at the country house. | 黛安现在在乡村别墅 |
[14:05] | So, by all means, keep me informed. | 所以一有消息务必告诉我 |
[14:06] | Day or night. | 无论何时 |
[14:08] | Because I want to know whatever that boy has to say. | 因为我想知道那个小子会说什么 |
[14:28] | Look at all the guards. | 看这守卫森严的 |
[14:30] | As if Colin would ever willingly return. | 就像科林真愿意回来似的 |
[14:35] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[14:37] | Charles. Charles. Charles. | 查尔斯 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[14:42] | Charles. Charles! | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[14:44] | – Charles. – How is Charles supposed to recognize | -查尔斯 -她喊得那么小声 |
[14:47] | the voice of his true love if she’s so quiet? | 查尔斯怎么能分辨出他真爱的声音 |
[14:50] | Charles. Charles. | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[14:53] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[14:58] | Who’s the king talking to? | 国王在和谁说话 |
[15:00] | Anyone he likes, | 他喜欢和谁讲话就和谁 |
[15:01] | since he has no use for the queen, | 反正他对王后来说也没有用 |
[15:02] | and his mistress, Diane, is away. | 而且他的情妇黛安也不在 |
[15:07] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[15:08] | Do you remember this game? | 你还记得这个游戏吗 |
[15:09] | – Charles. – Yes. | -查尔斯 -记得 |
[15:10] | – And she’s getting irritated with him. – Charles! | -她快要被他惹恼了 -查尔斯 |
[15:12] | He’s not listening. | 他根本没有在听 |
[15:14] | He’s distracted by this one and that. | 他被旁边的人分了心 |
[15:15] | She’s impatient. | 是她不够有耐心 |
[15:17] | Like somebody else I know. | 和我知道的某人很像 |
[15:20] | You always were. | 你一直都是 |
[15:21] | Never finished a game, never sat through a story. | 游戏从来玩不到最后 故事也听不完 |
[15:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:29] | I wish I could be patient. | 我希望自己能耐心点 |
[15:31] | My situation isn’t easy. | 但我处境艰难 |
[15:33] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[15:34] | You must feel misled. | 你一定很迷茫 |
[15:36] | I feel endangered. | 我觉得危机重重 |
[15:38] | The boy who attacked me, Colin– | 袭击我的男孩 科林 |
[15:42] | he told Lola he was forced by someone in the castle. | 他告诉萝拉是城堡里的人逼他这么做的 |
[15:45] | Oh, you mean someone French? | 你是指法国人吗 |
[15:47] | Highly placed, with the power to threaten him | 位高权重的人才能威胁他 |
[15:49] | and order him executed. | 并下令处死他 |
[15:51] | Those orders came from my parents. | 是我父母下的令 |
[15:53] | When I spoke to your parents, | 我和你父母谈话时 |
[15:54] | even your father seemed suspicious. | 你父亲都疑心重重 |
[15:57] | And my mother? | 我母亲呢 |
[16:00] | – Are you accusing her of something? – No. | -你是在指控我母亲吗 -没有 |
[16:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:06] | I just want to be sure that Colin is returned alive. | 我只想确保科林活着回来 |
[16:10] | And your parents said he would be. | 你父母说他也许会活着回来 |
[16:12] | Then he will be. | 那他就会活着回来的 |
[16:14] | Or they’ll make every effort. | 他们会竭尽全力的 |
[16:16] | Can you be sure of that? | 你能肯定吗 |
[16:17] | You have the word of the king and queen of France. | 你有法国国王和王后的承诺 |
[16:20] | I had their word that we would be married. | 他们还承诺我们能结婚呢 |
[16:23] | I’m not sure words mean anything here. | 承诺真的有意义吗 |
[16:28] | Charles. Charles. | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[16:31] | – Charles. – Charles. | -查尔斯 -查尔斯 |
[16:33] | – Charles. – Charles. | -查尔斯 -查尔斯 |
[16:35] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[16:44] | I’m not sure who you fear– | 我不知道你在害怕什么 |
[16:46] | the English or the French Court. | 英格兰还是法国 |
[16:48] | The English have threatened me for years, | 英格兰已经威胁我很多年了 |
[16:50] | but Colin is the only one who knows who, | 但只有科林知道 |
[16:52] | at French Court, wants me gone. | 法国王室中谁想让我消失 |
[16:54] | And you think the word of an accused traitor will matter? | 你觉得一个叛徒的话可信吗 |
[16:56] | If the right people believe him– | 如果忠于我的人相信他 |
[16:58] | and I think they might– then yes. | 那么是的 我觉得有可信 |
[17:01] | All right, I’ll go. | 那好 我去 |
[17:05] | Best way out of the dungeon is the south keep. | 想逃出地牢 最好是往南边走 |
[17:08] | Guards will have a head start, but… | 卫兵们知道去哪里找 但… |
[17:11] | they’re not hunters, and they fear the woods. | 他们不是猎人 他们害怕那个森林 |
[17:12] | – Why? – There is much to fear. | -怕什么 -有很多可怕的东西 |
[17:15] | Dark and dangerous times, Your Grace. | 各种黑暗和危险 女王陛下 |
[17:18] | But your presence brings light. | 但您的存在带来阳光 |
[17:24] | I know. I didn’t tell anyone. Don’t worry. | 我知道 我没告诉任何人 别担心 |
[17:27] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[17:29] | Charles, Madeleine feels like you’re ignoring her. | 查尔斯 玛德琳觉得你忽视她了 |
[17:32] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话呢 |
[17:33] | No one. | 没有谁 |
[17:35] | Oh, is that quite so? | 是这样吗 |
[17:40] | All right, I was talking to my friend. | 好吧 我在和我朋友说话 |
[17:44] | But she wants me to play with her, too. | 她也希望我陪她玩 |
[17:47] | She gets jealous. | 她嫉妒了 |
[17:48] | She says that when I’m older, I won’t even remember her. | 她说我长大后都不会记得她 |
[17:51] | Don’t go in there. | 别进去 |
[17:53] | She decides when you see her. | 她才能决定你什么时候见她 |
[17:55] | Well, that doesn’t sound very friendly. | 听起来她不怎么友好啊 |
[17:56] | But she knows things. | 但她知晓一切 |
[17:58] | Because she goes where she wants, | 因为她想去哪就去哪 |
[17:59] | and she sees everything, | 看见了所有事 |
[18:01] | and she knows people’s secrets. | 她知道所有人的秘密 |
[18:04] | This friend, who likes to hide– | 这位喜欢隐藏的朋友 |
[18:08] | I think she visited me once. | 我觉得她拜访过我 |
[18:09] | You’re lucky, then. | 那么你很幸运 |
[18:11] | She doesn’t like people. | 她不喜欢和人接触 |
[18:13] | Most of the time, she doesn’t really speak. | 大多数时候 她都不说话 |
[18:15] | But I bribe her with things she likes, | 但我用她喜欢的东西讨好她 |
[18:18] | or play guessing games with her to learn things. | 或者和她一起玩猜谜问她事情 |
[18:21] | This friend– does she have a name? | 这位朋友 她叫什么名字 |
[18:24] | Clarissa. | 克拉丽莎 |
[18:25] | But don’t say I told you. | 但别说是我告诉你的 |
[18:31] | Please don’t go in there. | 请不要进去 |
[18:35] | Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎 |
[19:07] | I’m-I’m sorry. I don’t know you. | 很抱歉 我不认识你 |
[19:11] | Is that my dress? | 那是我的裙子吗 |
[19:14] | Your Grace, forgive me. | 女王陛下 原谅我 |
[19:16] | It’s so beautiful. | 它太美了 |
[19:18] | The tailor gave it to me to return, and I… I thought… | 裁缝让我送过来 但我想… |
[19:21] | I should never… | 我不该穿… |
[19:22] | My skin is on fire. | 我身上像着火了 |
[19:24] | My skin is on fire! | 火烧火燎 |
[19:26] | – Is something wrong? – No! | -你怎么了 -别过来 |
[19:27] | Stay back! | 不要靠近我 |
[19:29] | It’s poisoned. | 衣服上有毒 |
[19:30] | My skin is burning. | 它在灼烧我的皮肤 |
[19:32] | It’s burning! | 我要被烧死了 |
[19:34] | Guards, someone, help me! | 卫兵 来人啊 救命 |
[19:37] | Somebody help me, please! Guards! | 救命啊 来人啊 卫兵 |
[19:51] | She was right there on the floor. | 她刚才就在那边的地板上 |
[19:53] | She was dying. Where-where could she have gone? | 她快死了 还能去哪呢 |
[19:55] | They took the evidence. | 他们失手了 |
[19:56] | Whoever did this failed in their attempt on you. | 所以要销毁罪证 |
[19:59] | Go! Now! | 快去找 |
[20:01] | An assassin with a dying girl could not have gone far. | 一个刺客带着个垂死的女孩是走不远的 |
[20:02] | – Go! Go! – She was right there. | -马上去找 -她明明就在那里 |
[20:05] | How could anyone have escaped with her? | 她怎么可能会被带走 |
[20:09] | The passageway. | 有条密道 |
[20:13] | I don’t know how far it goes… | 我不知道密道有多长 |
[20:16] | or where, but… | 或是通向哪里 但… |
[20:23] | Could they have gone through here? | 他们有可能从这里逃走吗 |
[20:27] | No. No, they’d echo. | 不可能 这里会产生回音 |
[20:29] | We’d hear them. | 很容易被发现 |
[20:29] | These passages are all stone, nothing in them, | 这密道里都是石头 什么也没有 |
[20:32] | but I didn’t know one connected to this room. | 而且据我所知 没有房间连着这条道 |
[20:35] | You know about them? | 你知道这些密道吗 |
[20:36] | This castle’s been built over centuries. | 这座城堡有几百年的历史了 |
[20:38] | The passageways– they connect the older parts to the new. | 密道是为了沟通城堡新建的部分 |
[20:41] | They’re mostly sealed up now, dead-ends. | 只不过现在封死了 走不通了 |
[20:44] | I’ll have the guards check them anyway. | 总之我会让卫兵检查一下 |
[20:45] | Where were your guards when you came in? | 你进来的时候守卫都去哪了 |
[20:48] | Well, they-they… they weren’t here. | 他们… 反正他们不在这里 |
[20:49] | I, uh… I saw the servant, | 我… 我看见那个仆人 |
[20:52] | and I thought… I thought it was safe. | 我… 以为不会有什么危险 |
[20:55] | They’ll be dealt with. | 他们会处理好的 |
[20:57] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[20:57] | that English envoy needs to be detained and questioned. | 要暂时扣押并审问那个英格兰特使 |
[21:00] | Do that. | 去吧 |
[21:02] | By all means. | 尽你所能 |
[21:08] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[21:09] | Had enough sun? | 是太阳晒的吗 |
[21:12] | Or are you blushing? | 还是你脸红了 |
[21:15] | Both. | 都有 |
[21:15] | I wondered when I might find a moment alone with you again, | 自从上次我们欢愉后 |
[21:19] | as I very much enjoyed our last. | 我就想再找时间跟你独处 |
[21:21] | Then I decided a public chat might be the best way | 后来我想 为了你的名誉着想 |
[21:24] | to protect your reputation. | 一次公开的交谈是明智之举 |
[21:27] | Hmm. I didn’t know I, um… | 我不知道… 我… |
[21:31] | I’d wondered if… | 我想知道… |
[21:33] | If it meant anything to me? | 我把那一次放心上吗 |
[21:37] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我止不住对你的想念 |
[21:40] | I wish we hadn’t stopped, but… | 我想结束这关系 但… |
[21:43] | but I understand why. | 但我无法停止 |
[21:46] | A maiden’s virtue is everything. | 少女的贞洁就是一切 |
[21:47] | I want a woman, not a maiden. | 我要的不是少女 是女人 |
[21:50] | As king, I’ve learned to be very clear about when to state my terms. | 作为国王 我很清楚什么时候挑明 |
[21:54] | Enjoy the festivities. | 好好享受庆典 |
[22:01] | The English can’t do this, | 英格兰人不能这么做 |
[22:03] | not under the laws of diplomacy, | 外交法不允许 |
[22:05] | not under French law, not in our home. | 这里是法国 法国的法律也不会允许 |
[22:07] | You can’t prove they did anything | 在找到那个女仆前 |
[22:08] | until the servant’s body is found. | 你无法证明他们做过什么 |
[22:10] | Corner the English envoy, torture him if needs be. | 把英格兰特使关起来 有必要就用刑 |
[22:12] | He’s had no problem torturing Mary. | 他折磨玛丽可一点都不手软 |
[22:14] | Simon’s having a glass of sherry with my advisor. | 西蒙当时在和我的大臣喝酒 |
[22:16] | He’s well aware of the consequences | 如果能证明他是幕后黑手 |
[22:18] | if we can prove he’s behind this. | 他清楚自己下场 |
[22:20] | – You’re not gonna do anything, are you? – I didn’t say that. | -你打算坐视不管是吧 -并非如此 |
[22:22] | You’re just going to keep her here, | 你只想留住她 就像个 |
[22:23] | like some acquisition, | 你也许永远不会用到的 |
[22:24] | a weapon you might never use. | 摆设或是武器一样 |
[22:25] | Alliances are weapons. | 盟友就是武器 |
[22:27] | Her life is at risk over an alliance we may never honor. | 比起名不副实的盟友 她的性命更重要 |
[22:31] | End it. Let her go. | 结束一切 让她离开 |
[22:32] | Her life is always at risk. | 她的一直生存在危险之中 |
[22:35] | She first came to us when she was six | 六岁时第一次来这里 |
[22:36] | because the English wanted to kill her. | 就是因为英格兰人想要她的命 |
[22:38] | – She’s no safer here than anywhere else. – Exactly. | -她在这里也安全不了哪里去 -没错 |
[22:41] | Where do you think she’s going to go, back to Scotland? | 那你觉得她还能去哪 回苏格兰吗 |
[22:44] | Her mother doesn’t want her back, | 在成为法国王后之前 |
[22:45] | not without a king for a husband. | 她母亲不会希望她回去 |
[22:47] | She’s here doing her job, | 她要在这完成她的使命 |
[22:48] | and her job is waiting for me to decide when you should marry her. | 也就是等我决定你们的何时成婚 |
[22:51] | – She… – She is not… going anywhere. | -她 -她不会离开这里 |
[22:55] | She’s not just an alliance; she’s a girl, | 她不仅是盟友 也是一个女孩 |
[22:58] | under your care. | 需要你的关怀 |
[23:01] | But that’s of no matter to you, is it? | 但这对你来说无关紧要 对吧 |
[23:02] | I’m intrigued by how much she matters to you. | 我很好奇她对你有多么重要 |
[23:05] | All this worry for a girl you claim you don’t want to marry. | 你口口声声说不想娶她 却处处为她考虑 |
[23:57] | The English envoy has been questioned. | 已经审问过那位英格兰特使了 |
[24:01] | He had an alibi for everything. | 他有充分的不在场证明 |
[24:03] | I’m not surprised. | 早就想到了 |
[24:04] | I hope you know I take your position seriously | 我希望你知道我是设身处地地为你着想 |
[24:06] | and I want to help. | 我想要帮忙 |
[24:07] | As best I can. | 竭尽我所能 |
[24:10] | As I suspect my brother is already doing. | 我想我哥哥已经有所行动了 |
[24:12] | I saw you talking. | 我之前看到你们在交谈 |
[24:15] | He’s gone after Colin, hasn’t he? | 他去追科林了 对吧 |
[24:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:20] | Are you angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[24:22] | No. No. You need more than a show of our support, | 没有 我们必须以实际行动支持你 |
[24:24] | but it’s… it’s near dark. | 但天色已晚 |
[24:27] | He should be back by now. | 他该回来了 |
[24:28] | You must have given him some lead. | 你肯定给他提供了一些线索 |
[24:30] | He was following a trail from the south keep. | 他是跟踪线索从南边去的 |
[24:32] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:48] | We’ve talked to the last of the servants, and the guards. | 我们问过了最后值班的仆人 还有守卫 |
[24:50] | No one posted outside any of our doors | 没人在我们的门外 |
[24:52] | or in that corridor saw someone leave your room | 或那条走廊上看到有人带着尸体 |
[24:54] | with a body or a dying girl. | 或垂死的女孩离开你的房间 |
[24:55] | And they would have. | 按理说他们应该会看到 |
[24:57] | They must have used the passageway. | 他们肯定是从密道出去的 |
[25:09] | Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎 |
[25:17] | We can play if you want. | 你愿意的话 我们可以一起玩 |
[25:21] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[25:33] | If you can hear me, come and find me. | 如果你听见了 就来找我 |
[25:51] | Does this mean you’ll speak to me? | 这意味着你会和我交谈吗 |
[26:00] | I have a guessing game for you. | 我和你玩一个猜谜游戏 |
[26:02] | I’m going to guess something, and if I guess right, | 我会猜测一些事情 如果我猜对了 |
[26:05] | you roll the marble back to me; | 你就把石子扔回给我 |
[26:06] | if I guess wrong, you keep it, it’s yours. | 如果我猜错了 石子全部归你 |
[26:09] | I think you know who’s trying to hurt me. | 我猜你知道是谁想要伤害我 |
[26:19] | Who is it? Is it the English? | 那个人是谁 是那个英格兰人吗 |
[26:20] | Is it Queen Catherine? | 还是凯瑟琳王后 |
[26:21] | No, I’m-I’m sorry, I’ll ask one at a time. | 抱歉 我以后每次只问一个问题 |
[26:27] | Is it the English? | 是英格兰人吗 |
[26:31] | Clarissa? Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎 克拉丽莎 |
[26:33] | No! I… | 不 我… |
[27:13] | Bash. Why were you hiding? | 巴斯 你为什么藏起来 |
[27:15] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[27:17] | You’re the one who taught me how to find | 是你教会我如何找到 |
[27:18] | snapped twigs and imprints in the soil. | 地上的断枝和痕迹的 |
[27:22] | Is that Colin? | 那是科林吗 |
[27:23] | Yes, it is. | 是他 |
[27:25] | Let’s get him out of here. | 我们把他带走吧 |
[27:27] | He didn’t deserve to die like this, | 他不该死得如此凄惨 |
[27:29] | and Mary will want to send her subject home for a proper burial. | 玛丽会想送她的子民回去 好好安葬 |
[27:31] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[27:32] | Guess the guards got to him before we did. | 我猜卫兵比我们先找到他 |
[27:36] | Our guards hang men by their necks, not their feet. | 卫兵都是悬颈将人吊死 而不是脚 |
[27:44] | His throat’s been slit. | 他的喉咙被割开了 |
[27:46] | There’s blood running up his face. | 脸部血迹斑斑 |
[27:47] | He was bled out. | 他是失血过多而亡 |
[27:48] | Well, you’ll find that the guards play | 你会发现卫兵做事 |
[27:50] | by their own rules, little brother. | 有他们自己的规矩 弟弟 |
[27:52] | Now, help me with him. | 来帮我一把 |
[27:59] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[28:02] | Are those the guards? | 是卫兵吗 |
[28:05] | You’ve nothing to fear. | 你无需害怕 |
[28:06] | They’re under our command. | 他们听命于我们 |
[28:07] | Those aren’t guards. | 他们不是卫兵 |
[28:10] | We take what’s ours, not yours. | 我们拿走属于自己的东西 不是你们的 |
[28:12] | They’re coming closer. | 他们越来越近了 |
[28:13] | Even dead men answer to the king. | 即使是死人也要听命于国王 |
[28:15] | Draw your sword. | 把剑拔出来啊 |
[28:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:25] | Lumenick dushkader. | [咒语] |
[28:27] | Et sprago faraha. | [咒语] |
[28:29] | Ay raynim doluchtai! | [咒语] |
[28:38] | They’re leaving. | 他们走了 |
[28:40] | – Let’s get out of here. – How can you be so sure? | -我们赶紧离开 -你怎么能确定 |
[28:44] | – What did you say? – Francis… now. | -你刚才念的是什么 -弗朗西斯 快点 |
[29:07] | Your Grace? | 女王陛下 |
[29:09] | Are you here to see Queen Catherine? | 您要见凯瑟琳王后吗 |
[29:12] | Uh, a private thank you. | 来送私人感谢信而已 |
[29:14] | She’ll see it when she returns. | 她回来了就能看到 |
[29:15] | Of course. | 您请便 |
[29:54] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[30:02] | But you were poisoned. | 你不是中毒了吗 |
[30:08] | There you go, my dear. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[30:16] | Her carriage back to Orleans was delayed. | 送她回奥尔良的马车被耽搁了 |
[30:18] | My hope was to keep her out of sight. | 我本想把她藏好 不让人看到 |
[30:20] | So you admit it. | 那你就是承认了 |
[30:22] | That you staged her poisoning to terrorize me. | 你让她假装中毒来恐吓我 |
[30:26] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么这么做呢 |
[30:28] | To show me what you’re capable of? | 想让我看看你的能耐吗 |
[30:31] | You showed me that at the convent. | 在修道院的时候你就展示过了 |
[30:33] | England shows me that every time you attack our borders. | 每次英格兰进攻我们边界的时候也表此意 |
[30:36] | You need to fear us here, at French Court, | 在法国宫廷 必须让你恐惧我们 |
[30:40] | because your being here angers us very much. | 因为你在这里 让我们非常恼火 |
[30:43] | You threaten me, | 你威胁我 |
[30:45] | but it is the English who are afraid. | 但其实恐慌的是你们英格兰人 |
[30:48] | There are rumors… | 有传言说 |
[30:50] | that your queen is ill… | 你们的女王病了 |
[30:53] | and my cousin Elizabeth is the next in line for the throne. | 而我的表亲伊丽莎白即将登上王座 |
[30:57] | But many say she’s illegitimate, bastard born. | 但很多人说她是庶出 没有资格 |
[31:01] | And say the next rightful heir to the English throne is you. | 而且英格兰的下一个合法继承人是你 |
[31:04] | But what if I don’t want it? | 如果我不愿继承呢 |
[31:08] | What if all I want | 如果我只希望 |
[31:09] | is for England to leave Scotland in peace? | 英格兰不要来招惹苏格兰呢 |
[31:13] | Show us you’re not a threat. | 那就证明你对我们构不成威胁 |
[31:15] | That you are not here to wed | 证明你来这里与法国王子联姻 |
[31:16] | the next king of France for his armies. | 并不是为了他们的军队 |
[31:18] | Armies I need against you! | 我需要他们的军队来防范你们 |
[31:21] | Because England won’t stop. | 英格兰才不会善罢甘休 |
[31:22] | We need to crush Scotland so we’re certain | 我们必须打垮苏格兰 这样才能确保 |
[31:24] | it won’t rise against us. | 你们不会势力壮大 对抗我们 |
[31:29] | You’ll never leave me in peace. | 你们永远不会放过我 |
[31:31] | Someone has to make the first move. | 总有人要先采取行动 |
[31:34] | Someone has to instill trust. | 总有人要先表示诚意 |
[31:38] | Leave France, abandon the alliance. | 离开法国 放弃联盟 |
[31:41] | And trust you? | 转而相信你吗 |
[31:42] | You think you can trust the French? | 你觉得法国人就值得信赖吗 |
[31:44] | You have powerful enemies here, and you know it, | 这里有你的劲敌 你知道的 |
[31:47] | or you’d be screaming right now for the guards. | 不然你早就喊守卫来护驾了 |
[31:50] | Where were yours, | 话说回来 |
[31:51] | by the way, when we went into your room? | 我们进你房间的时候你的卫兵呢 |
[31:56] | She said yes to both. | 她是个两面派 |
[32:00] | You have Catherine’s support in this. | 你取得了凯瑟琳的支持 |
[32:03] | Wouldn’t that make life for me | 这样不是让我的活得更舒适 |
[32:07] | and the loss of yours so much easier? | 也让除掉你变得更简单吗 |
[32:33] | I have thought about your offer. | 我考虑过您的提议了 |
[32:37] | I’ve thought about you accepting it. | 我想你会接受 |
[32:41] | Do you see that man over there, | 看到那边那个人了吗 |
[32:44] | the one who can’t take his eyes off me? | 一直凝视着我的那个人 |
[32:46] | I believe that’s Robert, the Viscount of Lorraine. | 那是罗伯特吧 洛林的子爵 |
[32:50] | Well, I need to be spending my time with him | 我要跟他或其他单身贵族 |
[32:52] | or any other available noble. | 多多相处 |
[32:56] | Men that I might marry, who need to know I’m a virgin, | 我嫁人的时候必须要是处女身 |
[33:00] | so there’s no question whether or not our child is their heir. | 这样我们的孩子就毫无疑问是继承人 |
[33:04] | Men to whom my virtue matters. | 我的贞洁对未来的夫君很重要 |
[33:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:11] | I understand your position completely. | 我非常理解 |
[33:19] | I know you don’t want to talk about it, | 我知道你不想谈 |
[33:21] | but that language that you spoke… | 但刚才你说的语言 |
[33:22] | I told you it’s nothing, it’s just an old dialect. | 我说过了没什么 一种古老的土语而已 |
[33:23] | It’s Pagan or Druid. | 那是异教咒语 就是德鲁伊咒语 |
[33:25] | Call it what you want, but it’s heresy. | 不管你怎么称呼它 但那是邪教 |
[33:27] | It sounded very much like a prayer that you knew well. | 听起来很像是你非常熟悉的祈祷文 |
[33:29] | What were you saying? | 你当时说的是什么 |
[33:31] | I remember some of the words. | 我记得一部分 |
[33:32] | Would you rather that I went to a scholar, | 你宁愿我去问学者吗 |
[33:34] | to Nostradamus? | 比如诺查丹玛斯 |
[33:35] | “Deep the roots, dark the night, | 孽根深种 暗夜降临 |
[33:36] | red the blood I will pay.” | 鲜血艳红 血债血偿 |
[33:37] | It’s nonsense, | 只是胡言乱语 |
[33:38] | but the vagrants in the woods believe it. | 但是林子里的流浪汉相信它 |
[33:39] | Vagrants– is that what those were? | 流浪汉 那些人是流浪汉吗 |
[33:41] | And, Colin? | 还有 科林呢 |
[33:43] | Was his death part of this blood oath? | 他的死是血誓的一部分吗 |
[33:46] | I found him hanging. | 我发现他的时候他被吊在树上 |
[33:47] | They used him as a sacrifice. | 他被当作祭品祭杀了 |
[33:50] | Now you know why the woods aren’t safe. | 现在明白为什么那林子不安全了吧 |
[33:53] | You went into them for Mary. | 你是为玛丽去的 |
[33:55] | She’s your fiance. | 她是你的未婚妻 |
[33:56] | I felt duty-bound to help her. | 我觉得有义务帮助她 |
[33:58] | Bash, we’re brothers. | 巴斯 我们是兄弟 |
[33:59] | We could always trust each other | 不论我们身份如何 |
[34:01] | regardless of our station. | 我们都可以信任对方 |
[34:02] | Let that be the last lie you tell me. | 希望这是你最后一次对我说谎 |
[34:12] | If Colin is dead, then it’s over. | 如果科林死了 那一切都结束了 |
[34:15] | I have no proof against my enemy. | 我没有证据指证是谁要害我 |
[34:19] | I came here to marry you, | 我来这是为了与你结婚 |
[34:21] | a marriage that will protect both me and my country. | 为了保护我和我的国家 |
[34:25] | And it scares the English. | 可这使英格兰人感到害怕 |
[34:28] | They fear your country’s power. | 他们畏惧你们国家的力量 |
[34:30] | They’ll fear it when I’m king, I promise you. | 我保证 当我登基时他们会更害怕 |
[34:32] | And I would wait… for our marriage, | 为了争取到你们的支持 |
[34:35] | for the chance of your country’s support… | 我会一直等到我们结婚的那一刻 |
[34:41] | if I had some faith that I could survive your mother. | 前提是我不会被你的母亲害死 |
[34:44] | – No. – I can’t prove it. | -不会的 -我证明不了 |
[34:46] | I have no one who will speak openly, | 我没有可以敞开心胸的人 |
[34:49] | no evidence that you can hold in your hand. | 也没有切实掌握任何证据 |
[34:50] | I have nothing but confirmation from an enemy… | 我有的只是一个敌人 |
[34:56] | and someone else, a girl, who I believe more than anyone. | 还有一个女孩 我信任她超过任何人 |
[34:59] | My mother wouldn’t harm you. She has no cause to. | 母亲不会伤害你 她没有理由这样做 |
[35:02] | She knows that I won’t wed you | 她知道除非是对法国有利 |
[35:04] | unless it’s right for France. | 不然我是不会娶你的 |
[35:05] | I can’t make sense of it, either… | 我也不理解 |
[35:06] | but she did it. | 但是我知道是她 |
[35:10] | She was behind it all, | 她就是这一切的幕后主使 |
[35:11] | I am sure of it. | 我确信这一点 |
[35:14] | She terrorized me… and it worked. | 她恐吓我 而且起效了 |
[35:21] | If your conscience, your politics | 如果你的良心 你的政治理念 |
[35:24] | won’t allow you to marry me, | 不允许我们结合 |
[35:26] | then the English feel that they have a clean shot at me | 那么在法国王后的帮助下 |
[35:29] | with the queen of France as their weapon… | 英格兰人可以肆无忌惮地对我下手 |
[35:33] | and I can’t stay here. | 我就不能再留在这里 |
[35:36] | Even my mother will understand | 连我都母亲都会理解这一点 |
[35:39] | because I can’t bring home any armies | 因为我无法为我的国家带来军队 |
[35:41] | and I can’t wed any kings if I’m dead. | 如果我死了 我也就不能和任何国王联姻 |
[35:59] | Kenna, | 肯娜 |
[36:00] | you remember Robert, the Viscount of Lorraine. | 你还记得罗伯特吗 洛林的子爵 |
[36:03] | Yes? | 记得 |
[36:04] | Robert, will you take Lady Kenna as your bride, | 罗伯特 你愿意娶肯娜小姐为妻吗 |
[36:07] | no questions asked, | 没有任何异议 |
[36:09] | because it’s a union blessed by your king? | 因为这段姻缘受到国王的祝福 |
[36:12] | As you wish, Your Majesty. | 如您所愿 陛下 |
[36:14] | Thanks, Robert. | 谢谢 罗伯特 |
[36:16] | That will be all. | 没事了 |
[36:25] | You needn’t worry. | 你不必担心 |
[36:27] | Being in the king’s favor expands your prospects. | 得到国王的欢心可以使你以后走得更远 |
[36:30] | It doesn’t limit them. | 你的前途不会受阻 |
[36:53] | Think about that, too. | 这个也好好考虑一下 |
[37:04] | I hope to be a good king someday, | 我希望将来能成为一个优秀的国王 |
[37:07] | which is why I will never put anything, | 所以我把对国家的爱 |
[37:09] | any love, ahead of the love for my country. | 放在任何事 任何感情之前 |
[37:15] | Why do you doubt that? | 你为什么会怀疑我的决心 |
[37:16] | What makes you think I do? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[37:19] | You put a boy to death– | 你杀死了一个男孩 |
[37:21] | two boys– | 是两个 |
[37:23] | one with the sweep of a paintbrush, | 一个死的时候 |
[37:25] | a red “X” carelessly applied, a life over, | 身上画着一个潦草的红色X |
[37:30] | another boy slain in the woods. | 另一个在血泊森林里被杀 |
[37:33] | Mistakes were made. | 错误已经铸成 |
[37:35] | We tried to bring Colin back | 即使科林是个叛徒 |
[37:37] | even though he was a traitor. | 我们也试过把他活着带回来 |
[37:39] | If he’s a traitor, then what are you? | 如果他是叛徒 那你呢 |
[37:41] | Who are you loyal to? | 你忠于谁 |
[37:42] | My family, France, you, | 我家人 法国 还有你 |
[37:45] | as they are one and the same. | 其实都是你 |
[37:47] | Because you can’t trust Father | 因为你不能相信父亲 |
[37:48] | and he can’t divorce you. | 他也不能和你离婚吧 |
[37:50] | I mean, you must wonder what he’d do to you if he could, | 如果可以 你知道他会怎么做 |
[37:52] | so you put all your hopes, your survival | 所以你把你所有的希望 生存 |
[37:54] | on the favor of the next king– me– | 都寄托在下一个国王 也就是我身上 |
[37:58] | but, Mother… you must understand | 但是 母亲 你必须明白 |
[38:01] | that my, my marriage to Mary, to anyone | 不管我和玛丽还是和谁结婚 |
[38:03] | won’t change my loyalty to you. | 都不会改变我对你的忠诚 |
[38:05] | Is the pull so strong? | 她就那么吸引你吗 |
[38:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:09] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[38:11] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这并不重要 |
[38:13] | Mary came here in good faith, and now… | 玛丽是怀着诚意来的 但现在 |
[38:18] | Well, now what? Is she leaving? | 现在怎么了 她要走了吗 |
[38:22] | It was you. | 真的是你 |
[38:24] | No. | 不是 |
[38:25] | You need to stop this. | 你必须停止这一切 |
[38:27] | If anything happens to Mary– anything– | 如果玛丽发生了什么事 任何事 |
[38:30] | I will suspect you and I won’t need proof… | 无论有没有证据 我都会怀疑你 |
[38:34] | and you will lose me. | 然后你就会失去我 |
[38:46] | I’ll ready myself for bed tonight. | 今晚我自己就寝就可以了 |
[38:49] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是 王后陛下 |
[38:58] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪找到他的 |
[38:59] | Colin? | 科林吗 |
[39:00] | He’d gone into the Blood Wood, stupid Scot. | 他进了血泊森林 愚蠢的苏格兰人 |
[39:04] | How convenient for you. | 为你省了不少事啊 |
[39:06] | Made him easy to catch and string up. | 很容易就抓住他 把他吊起来了 |
[39:09] | Like the heretics do in the woods? | 像异教徒在森林做的那样吗 |
[39:11] | Feet first, just the same. | 脚朝上 一模一样 |
[39:38] | I see you’re doing art now. | 会画画了啊 |
[39:42] | Aren’t you clever? | 你真聪明啊 |
[39:44] | Tricking the guards into killing one boy | 耍了卫兵 让他们杀错人 |
[39:46] | while you release another. | 而你却放了另一个 |
[39:49] | Were you trying to help Mary, | 你是不是在帮玛丽 |
[39:53] | point her to her enemies | 为她指出她的敌人 |
[39:55] | like some avenging angel? | 像复仇天使那样 |
[39:59] | You’re no angel. | 你才不是天使 |
[40:02] | If people knew what you really were… | 如果人们知道你是什么的话… |
[40:15] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[40:19] | And I’m sorry for all that you’ve been through. | 很抱歉让你经历了这一切 |
[40:22] | I believe that your life is safe here… | 我坚信你在这儿会很安全 |
[40:25] | at least from my mother. | 至少不会受我母亲威胁 |
[40:26] | How? | 怎么会 |
[40:27] | You’ll just have to trust me, | 你只需要相信我 |
[40:30] | and I’ll have to trust her love for me. | 而我会相信她对我的爱 |
[40:33] | You told her? | 你和她说了 |
[40:34] | I raised my suspicions, not yours. | 我提出了我的质疑 不是你的 |
[40:37] | Even if putting your mother on notice was enough, | 就算你警告了你的母亲 |
[40:39] | I have more enemies than you can count. | 我也有数不清的敌人 |
[40:41] | Isn’t that why you came here– for an ally? | 这不是你来这儿的目的吗 组成同盟 |
[40:43] | And you made it very clear you weren’t one for me. | 你说得很清楚 你不是我的盟友 |
[40:46] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:47] | But your duty is to France. | 但你是要对法国负责的 |
[40:50] | I’m not talking about our nations. | 我不是说我们的国家 |
[40:52] | I’m saying that I will be at your side | 我在说我会像朋友一样和你一起 |
[40:55] | against foes seen and unseen, as a friend. | 对抗在明处或是暗处的敌人 |
[40:59] | As a friend? | 像朋友吗 |
[41:01] | Is that what we are now? | 我们现在是这个关系了吗 |
[41:03] | Well, it’s a good place to start… | 这是个好开始 |
[41:06] | …if there’s to be any real chance between us. | 如果我们之间有可能的话 |
[41:09] | Yes, it is a good place to start. | 是啊 这是个好的开始 |
[41:13] | Then don’t give up, don’t run. | 那就别放弃 别逃 |
[41:18] | Stay. | 留下来 |