时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her, | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | but there are forces that conspire– | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, | 黑暗之力 |
[00:26] | forces of the heart. | 心灵之谜 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:33] | Tell me your visions have changed. | 告诉我你预见的未来发生变化了 |
[00:35] | My dreams are more ominous. | 那些预见的画面 更加不祥了 |
[00:36] | Mary’s presence here will cost you | 玛丽留在这里 您的儿子 |
[00:39] | your firstborn. | 一定会死 |
[00:40] | You know what my heart says now? | 你知道现在我的心在说什么吗 |
[00:42] | It says I should forget about politics and be with you. | 说我应该忘掉一切政治纷争 和你在一起 |
[00:44] | You’re a true queen. | 你是一个真正的女王 |
[00:46] | A queen that any king would kill for. | 一个任何国王都愿倾其所有的女王 |
[00:48] | You’re a servant. | 你只是一个下人 |
[00:48] | Nothing can ever happen between us. | 我们之间不会发生任何事 |
[00:50] | But it did. | 但刚才已经发生了 |
[00:51] | – That language that you spoke… – I told you, it’s nothing. | -刚才你说的语言 -我说过了没什么 |
[00:53] | It’s just an old dialect. | 一种古老的土语而已 |
[00:54] | It’s pagan or Druid. | 不是异教咒语 就是德鲁伊咒语 |
[00:55] | It’s nonsense, | 只是胡言乱语 |
[00:56] | but the vagrants in the woods believe it. | 但是林子里的流浪汉相信它 |
[00:57] | Vagrants? Is that what those were? | 流浪汉 那些人是流浪汉吗 |
[00:58] | And Colin? | 还有 科林呢 |
[00:59] | They used him as a sacrifice. | 他被当作祭品祭杀了 |
[01:00] | Now you know why the woods aren’t safe. | 现在明白为什么那林子不安全了吧 |
[01:15] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[01:17] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[01:20] | What are you doing? Damn near got yourself killed! | 你在干什么 差点把自己害死 |
[01:24] | The-the river’s gone over with the rains. | 降雨太多 河水漫出来了 |
[01:26] | The whole road’s flooded up ahead. | 前面的路都被水淹了 |
[01:28] | That so? | 是吗 |
[01:29] | Is there another way to the castle? | 去城堡还有别的路吗 |
[01:31] | Sure. Just cut through the woods. | 当然有 穿过森林 |
[01:32] | It’s about an hour due north. | 往正北走一小时就到 |
[01:34] | Ain’t likely to miss it. | 不会走岔的 |
[01:36] | Stay out of the road, do you hear? | 别乱冲 听到了吗 |
[01:39] | Next time, you may not be so lucky. | 下次你就不会这么走运了 |
[02:18] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[02:21] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:22] | Lumenick dushkader. Et sprago faraha. | [咒语] |
[02:25] | Ay raynim doluchtai. | [咒语] |
[02:31] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry. My leg, it’s stuck. | 抱歉 我的腿被卡住了 |
[02:34] | We have to run. | 我们得逃跑 |
[02:35] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人来帮忙 |
[02:39] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[02:47] | No, please don’t hurt me. | 不 求你别伤害我 |
[02:59] | I’m glad you came to see me. | 你来找我 我很高兴 |
[03:01] | Yes, well, I thought we should discuss | 是啊 我觉得我们该讨论一下 |
[03:03] | where we are with one another. | 现在的情况 |
[03:05] | All right. | 好啊 |
[03:07] | With the borders quiet in Scotland, | 苏格兰边境安全 |
[03:08] | my father and his advisors seem pleased | 我们的联盟坚固无损 |
[03:09] | that our alliance remained intact… | 我父亲和大臣们看上去好像挺满意 |
[03:11] | our-our engagement, as well. | 还有我们的婚约 |
[03:12] | And seeing as there’s no political decisions… | 既然没有政治决定… |
[03:14] | Please just stop. | 请别说了 |
[03:16] | I was hoping | 我希望 |
[03:17] | we wouldn’t talk anymore of politics. | 我们不要再聊政治了 |
[03:19] | Since the borders are secure, as you said. | 既然如你所说 边界安全 |
[03:22] | I was hoping we could be just… | 我希望我们可以只是… |
[03:24] | Just a girl, | 只是个普通女孩 |
[03:26] | as you called yourself once? | 就像那次你这么称呼自己一样 |
[03:28] | And just a boy. | 而你只是个普通男孩 |
[03:30] | Well, a man, nearly. | 差不多算个男人吧 |
[03:33] | Go on… woman. | 继续啊 女人 |
[03:37] | All right, then, I will. | 那好吧 我来说 |
[03:40] | If I were just me, Francis, | 如果我只是我 弗朗西斯 |
[03:41] | not the future king of anything, | 而不是未来的国王 |
[03:43] | and you were just you, Mary… | 而你只是你 玛丽… |
[03:46] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[03:50] | This would be the moment that I declared myself yours. | 此刻我宣布我属于你 |
[03:54] | Only yours. | 只属于你 |
[03:56] | And I’m yours. Truely. | 我也属于你 真的 |
[04:01] | And once I did that, I’d probably invite you to the Harvest Festival. | 既然如此 我可能会邀请你参加收获节 |
[04:05] | And I would probably say yes. | 我可能会答应你 |
[04:07] | I would probably try to kiss you. | 我可能会想吻你 |
[04:09] | And I probably wouldn’t let you. | 我可能不会让你这样做 |
[04:12] | At first. | 一开始不会 |
[04:30] | And then you write your regrets on this ribbon, | 接着你们把遗憾写在这根缎带上 |
[04:34] | tie them to the stern | 把它绑在船尾 |
[04:35] | and watch as they sail away. | 看着它飘走 |
[04:37] | What a lovely tradition. | 真是个可爱的传统 |
[04:39] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[04:41] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were actually | 如果不知道真相 我会以为你真的 |
[04:43] | enjoying your time in court. | 很喜欢宫廷生活呢 |
[04:45] | Enjoying the harvest festival. | 是喜欢收获节 |
[04:46] | Kenna. Aylee. | 肯娜 艾莉 |
[04:47] | Greer. Lola. | 葛瑞尔 萝拉 |
[04:50] | As a matter of fact, I am. | 说实话 我是挺喜欢的 |
[04:52] | Hello, Bash. | 你好 巴斯 |
[04:53] | So what’s brought about this change? | 是什么改变了你呢 |
[04:54] | Not that I’m complaining. | 不是我抱怨 |
[04:56] | To see you smile is to feel the sun, Your Grace. | 您的微笑如阳光一般温暖 陛下 |
[04:58] | Do you flirt with everyone? | 你是不是跟谁都能调情 |
[05:00] | Absolutely everyone. | 那是当然 |
[05:02] | Well, you’ll find I’m not difficult to please. | 那你会发现我这个人不难取悦 |
[05:05] | Just don’t make an attempt on my life | 只要不试图伤我性命 |
[05:07] | and you’ll find I’m quite gay. | 我就很高兴了 |
[05:08] | Mm, is that all it takes? | 仅此而已吗 |
[05:09] | That, and your brother. | 除此之外 还要有你弟弟 |
[05:13] | Well, I hope to get sauced at your wedding. | 祝你们早日完婚 |
[05:19] | You need to take care with Bash. | 你得小心巴斯 |
[05:21] | He has feelings for you. | 他对你有感觉 |
[05:23] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[05:24] | You heard him, he flirts with everyone. | 你也听到了 他跟谁都调情 |
[05:26] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[05:27] | I didn’t grow up in a convent. | 我可不是在修道院长大的 |
[05:30] | Bash lives here by favor of the king. | 巴斯住在这里是国王的恩典 |
[05:32] | If he falls out of favor, for any reason… | 如果他因为什么而失宠… |
[05:34] | Now I’m sure of it. | 现在我也确定了 |
[05:35] | Greer, Lord Castleroy has been staring at you all morning. | 葛瑞尔 卡斯尔雷大人盯着你看了一上午 |
[05:40] | Well, don’t look! | 你们别看人家 |
[05:43] | Oh, he would be a great catch. | 他肯定是条大鱼 |
[05:44] | His father’s a Hapsburg, | 他父亲是哈布斯堡王室 |
[05:45] | 14 removed from the crown. | 14岁失去王储资格 |
[05:47] | Rumor has it he’s made a fortune in the spice trade. | 有传言说他靠做香料生意发了大财 |
[05:50] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[05:51] | One foot after the other. | 尽管去吧 |
[06:06] | But the peppercorn comes from the Piper nigrum vine. | 但是干胡椒是胡椒藤上摘下来的 |
[06:10] | I’ve seen it myself in India. | 我在印度亲眼所见 |
[06:11] | You’ve been to India? How fascinating. | 你还去过印度 太棒了 |
[06:13] | Is it true the rivers are filled with crocodiles? | 那里的河里真的都是鳄鱼吗 |
[06:15] | Oh, they’re not as plentiful as pepper. | 但是没有胡椒那么多 |
[06:18] | A miraculous spice. Keep it cool and dry, | 那真是种神奇的香料 放在阴凉处晾干 |
[06:20] | it doesn’t deteriorate. | 它就不会腐烂变质 |
[06:21] | Used to be you could pay your rent in pepper… | 那里的人以前甚至可以用胡椒付房租… |
[06:23] | – Oh! Oh, no, no, it’s all right. – Oh, no. | -不 没事没事 -不 |
[06:25] | Forgive me. Your lovely dress. | 原谅我 你漂亮的裙子都脏了 |
[06:25] | I… I’m so sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[06:27] | It’s not your fault. Truly. | 不是你的错 真的 |
[06:29] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[06:37] | Lady Greer! | 葛瑞尔小姐 |
[06:40] | I… wanted to apologize. | 我… 想向你道歉 |
[06:42] | I think I might have made you a little jumpy, | 我好像让你有点紧张 |
[06:45] | caused the mishap with your dress. | 所以才弄脏了你的裙子 |
[06:46] | You most certainly did cause it. | 当然是因为你 |
[06:47] | You were staring at me. In public. | 你竟然在大庭广众之下盯着我看 |
[06:49] | And I’m not a lady. | 再说了 我不是什么小姐 |
[06:51] | Well, I know that. | 我知道 |
[06:52] | Stop it. | 快住嘴吧 |
[06:54] | What happened between us will not happen again, | 我们之间发生的事以后不会再发生了 |
[06:56] | do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[06:57] | Absolutely. | 明白 |
[06:59] | Would you like me to get the stain out? | 我帮你把污渍擦干净吧 |
[07:01] | There’s an old kitchen trick. | 我知道一个厨房常用绝招 |
[07:03] | But we must act quickly. | 但我们必须快点 |
[07:10] | Once it sets, there’s no hope. | 一旦污渍干了 就擦不掉了 |
[07:12] | Just… | 你… |
[07:15] | Wait there. | 在这里等着 |
[07:20] | Don’t come in my room. Not even close. | 不许进我房间 离远点 |
[07:26] | Why are you always around? | 你为什么总是在我周围 |
[07:27] | Catching my eye? | 让我注意到你 |
[07:28] | – I-It’s maddening. – More. | -我都快疯了 -门再开大点 |
[07:32] | More. | 再大点 |
[07:33] | A lit-a little more. | 再… 再稍微大点 |
[07:37] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[07:48] | I see you’ve bought a boat. | 你给我带来了一艘船 |
[07:50] | No, I’ve made a boat. | 不 是我造了一艘船 |
[07:51] | For you. | 送给你 |
[07:53] | And I’ve christened it, too. | 而且我已经将它洗礼命名了 |
[07:55] | The Just Mary. | “玛丽唯一”号 |
[07:59] | Pardon me, but we found | 请恕罪 但我们发现 |
[08:00] | a woman running at the perimeter of the woods, My Lord. | 一个女人在森林外围奔跑 殿下 |
[08:02] | She’s had quite a fright. | 她受到了极大的惊吓 |
[08:03] | Her carriage was overrun by bandits | 她的马车被盗匪劫持了 |
[08:04] | and she’s asking for you. | 她要求见您 |
[08:07] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[08:08] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[08:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:14] | We were attacked. | 我们遭到了袭击 |
[08:16] | They killed my servant. | 他们杀死了我的仆人 |
[08:17] | – Right in front of me, dead. – Shh, shh. It’s all right. | -就在我面前 -嘘 没事了 |
[08:19] | That poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[08:21] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:22] | She’s Olivia D’Amencourt. | 她是奥利维亚·德阿蒙科 |
[08:24] | Her family lived at court, for a time. | 她们家在宫廷住过一段时间 |
[08:25] | I believe they shared a mathematics tutor. | 我想他们一起上过数学辅导课 |
[08:27] | Mathematics? | 数学吗 |
[08:30] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:32] | And when did their mutual education end? | 他们一起学习了多久 |
[08:34] | Oh, she left a few months before you arrived. | 你来的前几个月她才离开的 |
[08:36] | Brokenhearted? | 失恋了吗 |
[08:39] | Bash, it’s all right. Tell me. | 巴斯 没关系的 告诉我 |
[08:41] | We need to get you to the castle. | 我们送你去城堡 |
[08:43] | Clear a path! | 你们先行开路 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:47] | He was. | 他失恋了 |
[09:03] | I hear you’re feeling better. | 听说你好些了 |
[09:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:07] | Much. | 好多了 |
[09:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Are you up to talking about what happened? | 你能说说怎么回事吗 |
[09:15] | Why did your driver cut through the woods? | 你们为什么取道森林 |
[09:18] | The Kingsroad was flooded. | 国王大道被淹了 |
[09:20] | A young man told us. | 一个小伙子告诉我们的 |
[09:22] | Francis, the bandits… | 弗朗西斯 那些盗匪… |
[09:24] | they came out of nowhere. | 突然就冒出来 |
[09:27] | And they spoke in this strange tongue. | 也不知道他们说的是何种语言 |
[09:29] | Do you remember any of it? | 你记得多少 |
[09:32] | Lumenick. | [咒语] |
[09:34] | Lumenick… dush… | [咒语] |
[09:36] | Something guttural and foreign, | 奇怪的外来语 |
[09:39] | – I couldn’t identify it. – I think I can. | -我不懂是什么语言 -我知道是什么 |
[09:44] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[09:46] | You’re wondering why I’m here. | 你在想我什么来这里 |
[09:47] | When you left to marry another, | 当你离开这里嫁给别人时 |
[09:48] | you gave me the distinct impression | 我真的以为 |
[09:51] | that you would not return. | 你不会再回来了 |
[09:53] | I know. | 我明白 |
[09:57] | But things have changed since then. | 但我离开之后发生了很多事 |
[10:01] | It was discovered… | 我们之前的关系… |
[10:03] | that you and I were intimate. | 被人发现了 |
[10:05] | How? | 怎么会 |
[10:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:08] | Perhaps a servant whispered to another. | 也许是仆人们私底下传出去的 |
[10:11] | But the source hardly matters. | 追究是谁说的已经毫无意义了 |
[10:13] | Once it got in the air, | 事情传开之后 |
[10:15] | I was ruined. | 我也就完了 |
[10:17] | I’m so ashamed | 这样回来 |
[10:20] | to come here this way… | 我觉得很丢人 |
[10:23] | …but I had nowhere else to go. | 但是 除此之外我也无处可去 |
[10:28] | Please don’t blame Bash for telling me about Olivia. | 别怪巴斯告诉我奥利维亚的事 |
[10:30] | I pressed him unmercifully. | 是我逼他说的 |
[10:34] | So, why did she leave? | 当年她为什么要离开 |
[10:37] | An offer of marriage. | 有人向她求婚 |
[10:40] | Not to mention the fact that my mother made her life | 而且当时 我母亲百般阻挠 |
[10:42] | absolutely miserable. | 暗地里对付她 |
[10:44] | Honing her skills on your first love. | 用你的初恋来磨练自己的手段啊 |
[10:46] | What didn’t she like about her? | 她为什么不喜欢奥利维亚 |
[10:48] | There was an incident. | 在船屋里 |
[10:50] | In the boathouse. | 发生了点事 |
[10:53] | An incident where we were… | 那时… |
[10:54] | found in the boathouse. | 我们在船屋里被发现 |
[10:59] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:01] | And, um, Olivia is married now? | 奥利维亚已经结婚了吗 |
[11:04] | No. | 没有 |
[11:05] | No, the offer fell through once | 当人们知道 |
[11:08] | people learned of our… | 我和她的关系之后… |
[11:10] | relationship. | 婚约就解除了 |
[11:12] | Mary, I’m-I’m sorry | 玛丽 我很抱歉 |
[11:14] | that my-my past has come back. | 这样旧事重提 |
[11:17] | But know that it is in the past. | 不过那都是过去 |
[11:20] | What I feel for Olivia now is a sense of responsibility. | 现在我对奥利维亚只有责任感了 |
[11:23] | She would’ve known what she was entering into. | 她那时应该知道自己在干什么 |
[11:26] | We’ve been engaged since you were a child. | 我们早在幼时就订婚了 |
[11:27] | Obviously you couldn’t offer marriage. | 很显然你不可能娶她 |
[11:31] | Which is… | 我是说… |
[11:31] | n-not to say that I don’t understand | 我并非不能理解 |
[11:33] | why you want to help her. | 你为什么帮助她 |
[11:34] | Of-of course, I do. | 这我当然能理解 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | It might take some time, but with my support, | 这需要点时间 不过在我的帮助下 |
[11:40] | Olivia will regain her credibility. | 奥利维亚会重获名誉 |
[11:42] | And find a match. | 并找到如意郎君 |
[11:44] | One that ensures her happiness and her well-being. | 找个能给她幸福生活的人 |
[11:46] | So we can all move on. | 我们都能很好地走下去 |
[11:50] | It’s a talent really. | 他真的很厉害 |
[11:52] | No matter what the topic, he can wind it back to pepper. | 不管说什么话题 他总能绕到胡椒上来 |
[11:56] | Sorry, sorry, go on. | 对不起 你继续 |
[11:59] | Et vacet annalis. | [拉丁语] |
[12:00] | I bring up politics. | 我跟他谈点儿政治 |
[12:02] | “Pepper transactions are a political minefield.” | 他说”胡椒贸易可是个政治雷区啊” |
[12:05] | History? | 谈历史吧 |
[12:06] | “The peppercorn has a storied past.” | 他又说”干胡椒的历史十分悠久” |
[12:07] | I doubt he’d wind Virgil back to pepper. | 我真好奇他能不能把维吉尔也和胡椒挂上钩 |
[12:10] | Oh, stop. We know what happens. | 得了吧 我们都知道会发生什么 |
[12:12] | He wanders around Troy for another 100 stanzas. | 他连特洛伊是什么都不懂呢 |
[12:17] | Shh, it’s Olivia. | 看 是奥利维亚 |
[12:19] | She looks mortified. | 她看上去很尴尬 |
[12:29] | You and I find ourselves strangely aligned for once. | 我们处于统一战线了 真难得 |
[12:33] | Are people leaving? | 就这么走了 |
[12:35] | She dislikes Olivia more than you? | 比起你 她更讨厌奥利维亚吗 |
[12:37] | Apparently. | 显然是这样 |
[12:38] | Why would Olivia return here? | 奥利维亚为什么要回来 |
[12:40] | With the prince’s favor, she can find a match. | 有王子帮忙的话 她肯定能找到好夫君 |
[12:42] | If need be, Francis could force the issue. | 如果有必要 弗朗西斯能强迫别人娶她 |
[12:44] | Who would willingly take used property? | 谁会娶一个已经失去贞操的女人呢 |
[12:46] | Even a royal’s. | 而且还是王子的旧情人 |
[12:47] | Well, it sounds like there were real feelings there. | 说得好像王子真的动过心似的 |
[12:49] | Should she be punished forever? | 她就该永远受到惩罚吗 |
[12:50] | Her station’s fallen. | 她的地位已经不保了 |
[12:51] | She doesn’t belong at court. | 她不应该待在宫廷里 |
[12:53] | Well, some might say the same of you. | 有些人可能觉得你也一样 |
[12:54] | Because I don’t have a title. | 因为我不是贵族是吗 |
[12:56] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[12:57] | Stop, please. | 别吵了 求你们了 |
[12:58] | There’s enough ill will at court today. | 今天宫廷里的恶言恶语已经够多了 |
[13:06] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好 奥利维亚 |
[13:08] | I’m Mary. | 我是玛丽 |
[13:10] | I’m honored. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[13:11] | Oh, it’s all right. | 不用行礼 |
[13:13] | Come, sit with me and my friends. | 过来吧 和我们一起坐坐 |
[13:15] | I’m afraid there’s not going to be much Virgil. | 今天我们应该不会读维吉尔的诗了 |
[13:17] | Everybody’s too excited about the Harvest Festival. | 因为庆祝收获节还有屠宰月的到来 |
[13:19] | And the beginning of the Blood Month. | 大家都太兴奋了 |
[13:21] | They’ve been slaughtering in the kitchens all week. | 这整周 厨房里都在进行”大屠杀” |
[13:23] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 辞旧迎新嘛 |
[13:27] | I heard that your things were still missing. | 我听说你的东西还没被找回来 |
[13:29] | Perhaps I could lend you | 如果你愿意 |
[13:30] | a dress for the festival if you’d like. | 我可以借裙子给你参加节日宴会 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[13:35] | I appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[13:40] | Well, hello there! | 你好啊 |
[13:41] | What exactly did you tell Mary about Olivia? | 你到底怎么和玛丽说奥利维亚的 |
[13:45] | Just that she was your first. | 就只说了她是你的初恋啊 |
[13:47] | I never said of how many. | 又没说你有过多少位前任 |
[13:49] | Don’t be an ass. | 别这么混蛋 |
[13:50] | And keep your opinions to yourself. | 管好自己的嘴不行吗 |
[13:53] | Well, forgive me if I overstepped. | 如果我越线了 请原谅 |
[13:55] | Is that all? | 就找我说这事吗 |
[13:56] | No. No, I have reason to believe | 不是 我觉得 |
[13:58] | that Olivia’s carriage was attacked by pagans. | 奥利维亚的马车是被异教徒袭击的 |
[14:01] | I recognized the words she heard | 我了解到她所听到的咒语 |
[14:02] | from when you said them. | 和你上次说的一模一样 |
[14:04] | Well, what were they even doing driving through the Blood Wood? | 他们为什么要驾车穿过血泊森林 |
[14:06] | Olivia’s driver was told | 有人告诉奥利维亚的马夫 |
[14:07] | that the Kingsroad was flooded. | 国王大道被淹了 |
[14:09] | Which it isn’t. | 这是假的 |
[14:11] | Bash, they’re luring people in. | 巴斯 他们在诱骗人们进入血泊森林 |
[14:32] | This is Mary’s ring. | 这是玛丽的戒指 |
[14:33] | It has her crest on it. | 上面有她的纹章 |
[14:34] | Why do you have it? | 你为什么拿着这个 |
[14:35] | – I was taking it to her. – Yet her room is that way. | -我给她送过去 -但她的房间在那边 |
[14:38] | Then I remembered she lent it to me. | 不对 是她把戒指借给我了 |
[14:39] | So I was taking it back. | 所以我正要还回去 |
[14:40] | – Where? – You’re confusing me. | -还去哪 -我被您搞糊涂了 |
[14:43] | – Let’s return it together. – No. | -那我们一起把它还回去吧 -不要 |
[14:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:48] | I took it. | 是我偷的 |
[14:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:53] | I take things sometimes. | 我有时候会偷东西 |
[14:55] | It makes me feel better. | 这样心里会好受点 |
[14:59] | Well, you’re a troubled, jealous little girl, aren’t you? | 你就是个小心眼 妒忌心强的小姑娘对吧 |
[15:01] | Please, Your Majesty. | 求您发发慈悲 王后陛下 |
[15:03] | If Mary knew, I’d be sent home disgraced. | 如果玛丽知道了 我会被遣送回家的 |
[15:06] | Perhaps with one hand. | 可能还得剁一只手 |
[15:07] | Though your softhearted friend would probably spare you that. | 虽然你心慈手软的朋友也许会放你一马 |
[15:13] | I’ll think on this. | 我会考虑要不要告诉她 |
[15:25] | Looks like a trap. | 看起来像个陷阱 |
[15:26] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[15:28] | Your first, is it? | 您是第一次看到吧 |
[15:30] | It’s the heretics making sacrifice. | 这是异教徒在祭祀 |
[15:54] | He’s still breathing. | 他还活着 |
[15:55] | We should get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[15:56] | They’re still bleeding them out. | 他们要让他的血流光 |
[15:57] | Surely the devils are nearby. | 这些恶鬼肯定就在附近 |
[15:59] | He’s breathing. | 他还活着啊 |
[16:00] | Now get over here and catch him. | 快过来 救他 |
[16:01] | You’re interrupting the ritual. | 您这是在打断仪式 |
[16:03] | He’s all but dead, don’t do this. | 他一定会死 别救他 |
[16:04] | They might see you and come after you. | 他们可能会看到 然后追杀您的 |
[16:10] | Let them. | 那就来啊 |
[16:18] | Blues, I think. | 穿蓝色吧 |
[16:20] | To compliment your complexion. | 比较衬你的肤色 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, your warmth. | 很抱歉 您对我这么好 |
[16:24] | It’s… unexpected. | 我… 我没想到 |
[16:27] | I always knew Francis had a past. | 我知道弗朗西斯有过去 |
[16:29] | Men are allowed to have them, | 男人们有过去天经地义 |
[16:30] | whereas we have our reputations ruined. | 而女人却会被人说三道四 |
[16:34] | Hardly seems fair. | 真不公平 |
[16:36] | I don’t need your pity. | 我不需要你同情我 |
[16:38] | Stop. | 行了 |
[16:40] | I can see it all over your face. | 你满脸怜悯 |
[16:44] | You look at me and you see a girl who threw away her virginity | 你认为我为一个自己永远无法拥有的男人 |
[16:46] | on a man she knew she could never have. | 付出了自己的贞节 |
[16:50] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[16:52] | I thought I could have him. | 我曾以为可以拥有他 |
[16:55] | Because Francis spoke of marrying me. | 因为弗朗西斯曾说过要娶我 |
[16:58] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[17:00] | Is your wedding assured? | 你的婚礼一定会举行吗 |
[17:02] | Was it always? | 你确定吗 |
[17:03] | It might not be assured. | 也许还没有确定 |
[17:04] | But it is desired. | 但是大家都在期待 |
[17:06] | By both of us. | 我们两个都很期待 |
[17:07] | Though arguably, | 关于这一点 |
[17:09] | you know much less about Francis’s desires than I do. | 我比你更了解弗朗西斯想要什么 |
[17:13] | What we had was true. | 我和他的感情很真实 |
[17:16] | Passion. | 热情 |
[17:18] | Love. | 爱情 |
[17:20] | Intimacy. | 性爱 |
[17:23] | It was not manufactured out of a perceived political need. | 我们不是出于政治目的而在一起的 |
[17:26] | You’ve been gone a very long time. | 你离开了很久 |
[17:29] | Things have changed. | 很多事已经改变了 |
[17:30] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[17:33] | Or perhaps now that I’m here, | 但也许 现在我回来了 |
[17:36] | offering myself as an option, | 他就多了一个选择 |
[17:39] | he’ll choose to be with me. | 也许他会选择我 |
[17:41] | Once again. | 像之前一样 |
[17:53] | Could you hear them? Were they close? | 你当时听到他们的声音了吗 在附近吗 |
[17:55] | I had no sense of them. | 完全没感觉到 |
[17:57] | Some would say you had no sense. | 有人会说你太没有常识 |
[17:59] | That you defiled their faith. | 会说你玷污了他们的信仰 |
[18:01] | A faith riddled with human sacrifice. | 他们的信仰是用活人祭祀吗 |
[18:04] | When did that start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[18:05] | They’ve made blood sacrifices for centuries. | 他们几个世纪来一直在进行血祭 |
[18:08] | Animal sacrifices. | 是用动物吧 |
[18:09] | Not always. | 也不一定 |
[18:11] | It was simply more hidden. | 他们做得比较隐蔽 |
[18:13] | Less bold. | 不张扬 |
[18:15] | I thought these murders, these bodies hanging, | 我以为那些凶杀案 尸体被吊起 |
[18:17] | their true purpose was to scare people away. | 真正目的是吓走别人 |
[18:20] | Civilized people from land that they believe is theirs. | 将进入他们自封领地中的人吓跑 |
[18:23] | Or claimed for hunting. | 或者他们将那里自封为狩猎区 |
[18:25] | And instead they’re hunting civilized people. | 他们其实是在猎杀当地人 |
[18:28] | Travelers. Luring them in. | 还有旅行者 引诱他们进去 |
[18:30] | Why? What’s changed? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[18:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:34] | But I do know this. | 我知道的是 |
[18:37] | You have interrupted a sacrifice, | 你破坏了一次祭祀仪式 |
[18:38] | which they will not take kindly to. | 他们一定不会善罢甘休 |
[18:41] | Stay close to the castle in the coming days. | 最近几天不要远离城堡 |
[18:44] | You could be in grave danger. | 你可能会有大麻烦 |
[18:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[18:59] | I’m looking for the wine cellar. | 酒窖在哪里 |
[19:00] | Can you direct me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[19:02] | Sure can, ma’am. | 当然 小姐 |
[19:02] | It’s just through there. | 就在那边 |
[19:03] | Ain’t likely to miss it. | 你应该能看到 |
[19:06] | Have we met? | 我们见过面吗 |
[19:10] | Don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 |
[19:11] | It’s just… your voice, it sounds so familiar. | 你的声音 听起来很耳熟 |
[19:17] | Anyway. | 没事 |
[19:18] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[19:26] | Who-who’s the lady? | 那位小姐是谁啊 |
[19:28] | Oh, that’s a guest of the court. | 她是王室的客人 |
[19:30] | It’s the girl who escaped from the road bandits. | 就是她在来的路上遇到强盗 但是逃出来了 |
[19:33] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[19:35] | A carriage was overrun. | 马车都翻了 |
[19:37] | I-I did hear. | 我 我的确听说了 |
[19:39] | Just didn’t know anyone escaped. | 只是不知道还有人逃出来了 |
[19:43] | We did discuss marriage once. | 我们的确有一次谈到了婚姻 |
[19:45] | A moment of weakness. | 但那只是一时脆弱 |
[19:47] | Lovers, dreaming of a future together. | 爱人之间 一起梦想着未来 |
[19:50] | I was… | 我当时只是 |
[19:52] | caught up. | 被迷住了 |
[19:54] | And not sure that the Scottish alliance was a good one. | 当时也不确定与苏格兰的联姻是否适合我 |
[19:56] | Caught up with a noble girl. | 被一位贵族小姐迷住了 |
[19:58] | And a very rich one. | 这位小姐的家境还很富裕 |
[20:02] | Not one with a country in need, hanging around her neck. | 她也没有一个急需救助的国家压在肩上 |
[20:06] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 真是讽刺 不是吗 |
[20:07] | That the very alliance that forged our engagement | 迫使我们订婚的盟约 |
[20:09] | has always complicated it terribly. | 总是把事情搞得复杂无比 |
[20:11] | It has. But that is beyond our control. | 的确如此 这不是我们能掌控的 |
[20:16] | And the fact of the matter is, I am committed to you now. | 但重要的是 现在我的心里只有你 |
[20:21] | I am glad to hear you say it. | 听到你这么说 我很高兴 |
[20:23] | And towards that end, | 至于这件事的解决办法 |
[20:25] | the Viscountess Demarchelier has offered | 巴黎的德马舍利耶子爵夫人 |
[20:27] | to house Olivia in Paris. | 愿意收留奥利维亚 |
[20:29] | She has a very lavish estate. | 她有一座豪华的庄园 |
[20:32] | In Paris? | 在巴黎 |
[20:32] | I thought it best she go. | 我认为她离开是最好的选择 |
[20:34] | Olivia still has feelings for you. | 奥利维亚的心里仍然还有你 |
[20:36] | She only confided in me to stake a claim. | 她私底下向我表明了立场 |
[20:38] | I-I know that you feel responsible for her… | 我 我知道你觉得你应该对她负责 |
[20:42] | but I wanted to help you find a comfortable arrangement. | 但我想帮你做出最合适的安排 |
[20:47] | I’ll let Olivia know. | 我会找奥利维亚谈谈的 |
[20:51] | Mary strikes me as a most dutiful daughter. | 我一直觉得玛丽是最尽责的女儿 |
[20:54] | She writes so often to her mother, doesn’t she? | 她经常给她母后写信 对吗 |
[20:56] | They’ve been separated a long while. | 她们分开很久了 |
[20:58] | Well, yes, they have. | 是啊 的确很久了 |
[21:00] | Have you made a decision about my wrongdoing? | 对于我犯下的过错 您作出决定了吗 |
[21:02] | Not yet, dear. | 还没有 亲爱的 |
[21:03] | I met Marie de Guise only once. | 我只见过玛莉·德·吉斯一面 |
[21:07] | After the engagement to Francis was negotiated, | 就在就弗朗西斯的订婚事宜达成一致后 |
[21:09] | she delivered her six-year-old daughter to me. | 她把她才六岁大的女儿送到了我这里 |
[21:15] | Personally, I found her quite cold. | 我个人觉得她为人很冷漠 |
[21:20] | And poor Mary, she was so scared. | 可怜的玛丽 她当时害怕极了 |
[21:22] | I had to take her under my wing. | 我不得不把她护在我的羽翼之下 |
[21:25] | We were quite close when she was young, | 你知道她小的时候 |
[21:26] | did you know that? | 我们曾经很亲密吗 |
[21:28] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[21:29] | You know, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[21:30] | And then her life was threatened, | 后来她的生命遭到了威胁 |
[21:32] | and I had to send her away to the convent. | 我不得不把她送到修道院 |
[21:34] | And that was very difficult. | 那对我来说是个很艰难的决定 |
[21:36] | I’d grown quite attached. | 我对她有很深的感情 |
[21:39] | You could say I associate her with loss, and it pains me. | 你可以认为是我丢弃了她 但这让我很痛苦 |
[21:45] | That’s why I push her away. | 所以我才把她推开 |
[21:47] | Upon reflection, I have made a few missteps since her return. | 现在想想 自她回来后 我做了许多错事 |
[21:50] | I’m afraid she’s not honest with me | 在问她在法国是否快乐时 |
[21:51] | when I ask her if she’s happy here in France. | 她恐怕没有对我说实话 |
[21:55] | I assume she’s more honest with her mother. | 我猜面对自己的母后时 她会更诚实些 |
[21:57] | Here’s an idea. | 我是这么想的 |
[22:00] | Before Mary’s letters to her mother are posted, | 在玛丽把写给她母后的信寄出去之前 |
[22:03] | why don’t you bring them to me? | 你能先把信拿来给我看看吗 |
[22:04] | And that way, I can improve upon her stay at court. | 这样一来 我能改善她在宫廷里的境况 |
[22:08] | Your Grace… | 陛下… |
[22:08] | Those are my terms. | 这就是我的提议 |
[22:09] | Reject them, and you’ll be sent home disgraced, | 拒绝的话 你马上会以盗窃的罪名 |
[22:12] | labeled a thief, | 被遣送回国 |
[22:13] | and your future destroyed. | 你的前途也将毁于一旦 |
[22:16] | Well, do think it over. | 仔细考虑一下吧 |
[22:18] | The decision’s yours. | 命运掌握在你自己的手中 |
[22:33] | Lady Olivia D’Amencourt requests an audience, My Lord. | 殿下 奥利维亚·德阿蒙科小姐求见 |
[22:38] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[22:40] | I was coming to find you, actually. | 其实我正准备去找你 |
[22:43] | I couldn’t resist. | 抵制不了美酒的诱惑 |
[22:46] | We’ve been old enough to drink for a while now. | 我们早就可以正大光明的喝酒了 |
[22:47] | Yes, I know, but smuggling it in was always half the fun. | 我知道 但是偷偷地喝更有趣 |
[22:51] | Have a drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯吧 |
[22:53] | All right. Just one. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[22:55] | Ah, but that’s what you said last year. | 去年你也是这么说的 |
[22:57] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[22:59] | I remember nothing of last year. | 去年的事我都不记得了 |
[23:01] | You were spongy with liquor. | 你简直就醉得不省人事 |
[23:03] | I had to keep you hidden from your mother all day. | 为了不让你母后发现 我把你藏了一整天 |
[23:06] | God, how she hated me. | 上帝 当时她恨死我了 |
[23:15] | I should tell you my news while I have the chance. | 趁我还清醒 我有事要告诉你 |
[23:17] | I’ve arranged for a very well-regarded family in Paris | 我安排了一个巴黎有名望的家族收留你 |
[23:20] | to host you for as long as you need. | 你想住多久都可以 |
[23:23] | What? | 什么 |
[23:25] | Surely your problems of reputation have not reached as far as Paris. | 显然巴黎还没人知道你的声誉问题 |
[23:30] | It’s far away from here, far from your home. | 巴黎离这里很远 离你家也很远 |
[23:33] | The Demarcheliers will make valuable introductions to society, | 德马舍利耶家族会向人们好好介绍你的 |
[23:35] | and from there… | 在那里… |
[23:36] | But you said I could stay here. | 但你说过我可以留在这里 |
[23:38] | Why are you changing your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了 |
[23:41] | I think you know. | 你知道的 |
[23:44] | This is best… | 这是最好的办法了 |
[23:46] | for all parties involved. | 对大家都是如此 |
[23:53] | Unfortunately, the stain removal was unsuccessful… | 很可惜 这块污渍没能清除掉… |
[23:57] | to my great displeasure. | 我很难过 |
[23:59] | Don’t speak to me of your pleasure. | 别跟我说什么难过不难过的 |
[24:01] | You managed to get me out of my dress. | 你只是想方设法让我脱掉裙子而已 |
[24:02] | True. That was a success. | 这倒是 很成功不是吗 |
[24:05] | I’m laughable to you, is that it? | 你觉得我很可笑 是吗 |
[24:07] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[24:08] | I must be, for you to behave in this fashion. | 你都这样做了 肯定觉得我很可笑 |
[24:12] | You don’t understand what’s at stake. | 你不明白我的处境有多艰难 |
[24:15] | I have two younger sisters who cannot marry until I do. | 我有两个妹妹 我结婚了她们才能结婚 |
[24:18] | My family has spent a fortune, | 我家里花了一大笔钱 |
[24:20] | all to see me land the right man. | 就为了让我能嫁得好 |
[24:23] | It’s all they care about, it’s all I’ve been raised to do. | 他们只关心这个 这就是我人生的意义 |
[24:26] | And if I’m linked to you, that will never happen. | 如果我和你搅在一起 这一切就都完了 |
[24:28] | Look, I do care because I care for you. | 我也很在乎 因为我很关心你 |
[24:32] | It doesn’t have to stop your goals, | 这不会阻碍你在这里达成目标 |
[24:34] | your marriage, your mission here. | 嫁个好人 完成任务 |
[24:36] | And if people find out? | 如果别人发现了呢 |
[24:39] | There’s a girl here whose reputation was ruined | 这里已经有一个姑娘的名声 |
[24:41] | over the love for a royal. | 因为爱上一个皇室成员而毁掉了 |
[24:43] | Imagine if that had been a kitchen boy. | 想想如果把那个人换成一个厨子会怎样 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry, but the shame. | 我很抱歉 但是那太羞耻了 |
[24:50] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[24:52] | I’ll leave you be. | 我不会再打扰你了 |
[24:56] | I don’t see why I can’t just stay here, for a time, anyway. | 我不明白为什么我不能在这儿待一段时间 |
[25:01] | Mary’s under the impression that you still care for me, | 玛丽觉得你还喜欢我 |
[25:05] | which makes her uncomfortable, understandably. | 这让她很不安 我可以理解 |
[25:10] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[25:13] | I made such a mistake leaving. | 我真不该离开 |
[25:18] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚… |
[25:21] | we both knew that you would. | 我们都知道你还是会走的 |
[25:23] | I’ve always been engaged. | 我一直都有婚约在身 |
[25:24] | Engagements break. | 婚约可以解除 |
[25:27] | Alliances end. | 结盟也可以终止 |
[25:28] | This one hasn’t. | 这一个还没有 |
[25:29] | The only thing that’s changed are my feelings for Mary. | 改变的只有我对玛丽的心意 |
[25:33] | The man I knew put his country first… | 我知道的那个人… |
[25:37] | above all else. | 总是把国家放在第一位 |
[25:40] | I so admired that about you. | 我真的很佩服你这一点 |
[25:43] | Your sense of duty. | 你的责任感 |
[25:45] | That’s the man I fell in love with. | 那才是我爱过的那个人 |
[25:49] | It’s the man I love still. | 那是我仍爱着的人 |
[25:51] | Olivia, you shouldn’t say these things. | 奥利维亚 你不该说这些的 |
[25:52] | I have to. | 我一定要说 |
[25:55] | Francis, this year has been torture. | 弗朗西斯 这些年来我一直受着煎熬 |
[25:59] | And not because of the scandal, | 不是因为那些丑闻 |
[26:01] | but because I had to endure it without you. | 而是因为没有你陪着我度过这一切 |
[26:04] | Do you know how many nights i would lay in bed… | 你知道有多少个夜晚 我躺在床上… |
[26:09] | and remember how you used to touch me. | 想着你曾经是怎样抚摸我的吗 |
[26:14] | I want to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[26:17] | If not as your wife… | 如果无法做你的妻子 |
[26:21] | then as your mistress. | 那就做你的情妇 |
[26:24] | Because I would rather have some small part of you, | 因为比起完全无法拥有你 |
[26:29] | than none of you at all. | 我愿意只拥有你一小部分 |
[26:39] | You want me… | 你对我是有感觉的 |
[26:42] | And I want you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[26:44] | And I’m telling you… | 我要告诉你… |
[26:46] | you can have me… | 你可以以任何你想要的方式… |
[26:49] | any way you want. | 拥有我 |
[27:04] | Mary, what happened? | 玛丽 怎么回事 |
[27:05] | Why is Olivia staying? | 奥利维亚怎么留下来了 |
[27:07] | She’s not. | 她没有啊 |
[27:08] | But her belongings were recovered from the wood, | 但她的行李又从树林里运回来了 |
[27:09] | and they’re being unpacked in the east wing. | 而且都打开了 就放在东厢 |
[27:11] | You must be mistaken. | 你肯定是弄错了 |
[27:13] | Maybe she’s packing for Paris. | 也许她是打包要去巴黎呢 |
[27:14] | A servant told me. | 一个侍者告诉我的 |
[27:15] | Well, the servant must be wrong! | 那个侍者肯定弄错了 |
[27:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:21] | I’ll inquire again. | 我再去问问 |
[27:22] | Discreetly. | 私下问问 |
[27:30] | Looks like your lady has a new necklace. | 看起来你的女侍有了条新项链 |
[27:32] | So blatantly disrespectful. | 真是太无礼了 |
[27:34] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道您在说什么 |
[27:37] | I mean that Kenna wears a necklace… | 我说肯娜的那条项链… |
[27:41] | given to me as a first anniversary gift | 是我第一份周年纪念的礼物 |
[27:43] | from my husband the king; | 是我的丈夫 国王送的 |
[27:45] | her lover. | 也就是她的情人 |
[27:47] | You must be mistaken. | 您肯定是弄错了 |
[27:48] | I’m not. | 我没搞错 |
[27:51] | You didn’t know? | 你还不知道吗 |
[27:56] | Well, it won’t last. | 瞒不了多久的 |
[27:58] | You learn the signs after a while: | 不久你就会看到蛛丝马迹 |
[28:00] | which girl is serious, which is not. | 哪些女孩是认真的 哪些不是 |
[28:04] | Sounds like a terrible way to live. | 听起来你活得很痛苦 |
[28:08] | I’ve forgotten the alternative. | 我别无选择 |
[28:11] | We were wed when we were 14, you know? | 你知道吗 我们14岁时便成了婚 |
[28:14] | And we were happy, for a time. | 我们曾经一度很幸福 |
[28:17] | I didn’t realize. | 我没想到 |
[28:19] | That we loved each other or that love can turn? | 没想到我们曾经相爱过 还是爱是会变的 |
[28:22] | Especially the love of a king | 尤其是受到无数人追捧的 |
[28:23] | who’s loved by so many. | 国王的爱 |
[28:27] | Kings are offered every opportunity. | 大家对国王趋之若鹜 |
[28:30] | No one dares see his indiscretions. | 没人敢批评他言行失检 |
[28:34] | He’d known her first– | 他先认识了她 |
[28:36] | Diane. | 黛安 |
[28:40] | I found out she was there… | 我发现她一直存在 |
[28:42] | in his heart… all along. | 一直在他心里 |
[28:48] | He’s always very kind and noble to them afterwards. | 他后来对她们总是那么好 |
[28:51] | He feels responsible for them. | 觉得对她们负有责任 |
[28:53] | It makes him feel even better about himself. | 这让他的自我感觉更加良好 |
[28:56] | I don’t know how it feels for them. | 我不知道她们作何感想 |
[28:59] | But we all go on. | 但我们都这样过来了 |
[29:09] | And we’re supposed to just sit there, discussing Virgil. | 我们该坐在这 聊聊维吉尔 |
[29:11] | Ugh! Virgil’s a bore. | 维吉尔令人厌烦 |
[29:13] | What a relief to hear someone else say it. | 听到有人这么说真是让我如释重负 |
[29:15] | Do you know which Roman I like? | 你知道我喜欢哪个罗马人吗 |
[29:17] | Alaric the Visigoth. | 亚拉里克一世 |
[29:19] | Ever heard of him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[29:21] | He included 3,000 pounds of pepper as part of the ransom he | 他在劫掠罗马的时候要求对方 |
[29:25] | demanded from Rome when he sacked the city. | 提供3000镑胡椒作为赎金 |
[29:28] | Instead of payment, pepper! | 他没要钱 而是胡椒 |
[29:30] | True story. | 这可是真的 |
[29:36] | My Lord. | 殿下 |
[29:37] | May I have a word? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[29:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:43] | The driver has died, unfortunately. | 坏消息 车夫死了 |
[29:46] | Yet, in light of our previous conversation, | 鉴于我们之前的谈话 |
[29:48] | I thought you might be interested | 我想你可能会对他死前 |
[29:49] | in what he talked about before he passed over. | 所说的话感兴趣 |
[29:53] | He spoke of the pagans need for the fresh blood sacrifice. | 他说异教徒需要鲜血祭祀 |
[29:57] | Their god is more like the devil. | 他们的神简直是个恶魔 |
[29:59] | A devil on this earth. | 这片土地上的恶魔 |
[30:01] | He heard them talk of a creature. | 他听到他们提到一种生物 |
[30:03] | A creature? | 一种生物 |
[30:03] | A bargain they’ve struck with a being | 他们和那个生物达成了协议 |
[30:05] | who resides in the woods, in the dark. | 它就在森林里 在暗处 |
[30:08] | In a cave somewhere only a chosen few know of. | 在一个洞穴里 具体只有特定的人知道 |
[30:12] | They give it blood, | 他们给它提供鲜血 |
[30:13] | or it drains them of life. | 否则它就会要了他们的命 |
[30:26] | I spoke with the servant, | 我问了那个仆人 |
[30:27] | and Olivia is moving into the east wing. | 奥利维亚要搬去东厢住 |
[30:28] | So everyone lies to me. | 所以大家都在对我说谎 |
[30:30] | Francis, you. | 弗朗西斯 你 |
[30:33] | What? Mary, have you not eaten? | 什么 玛丽 你是不是没吃东西 |
[30:35] | You seem a little unsteady. | 看起来情绪有点不稳定 |
[30:36] | Where did you get the necklace? | 你的项链是哪来的 |
[30:40] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[30:42] | Are you having an affair with the king? | 你真的和国王有私情吗 |
[30:44] | It’s not an affair; it’s more. | 这不仅仅是私情 |
[30:47] | He’s in Paris breaking off with Diane. | 他正在巴黎和黛安分手 |
[30:49] | And what of his wife? | 那他的妻子呢 |
[30:51] | Their marriage is nothing more than a political alliance. | 他们的婚姻只是政治结盟 |
[30:53] | She doesn’t care. | 她毫不在意 |
[30:54] | So says the man who’s trying to bed you. | 想与你同床的男人当然会这么说 |
[30:56] | Since when do you care about the queen? | 你什么时候关心起王后来了 |
[30:57] | I don’t. | 我不关心她 |
[30:59] | I care about you. | 我关心的是你 |
[31:01] | I know you feel protected, | 我知道你感觉受到了保护 |
[31:02] | but you don’t want Catherine de Medici as an enemy. | 但你不想与凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇为敌吧 |
[31:05] | End it now, Kenna. | 马上结束这段关系吧 肯娜 |
[31:06] | Is that a command… given by my queen? | 这是我的女王对我的命令吗 |
[31:09] | No. Given by a friend. | 不 这是朋友的忠告 |
[31:13] | But given nonetheless. | 但我还是要这么说 |
[31:15] | Whatever you think this is, that it’s love… | 不管你怎么想 觉得那是爱… |
[31:17] | What I think is that he’s asked me to be his official mistress. | 我想要的是 他让我做他的正牌情妇 |
[31:22] | Which means I follow your commands no longer. | 这意味着我不会再听从你的命令 |
[31:26] | I answer to the king. | 我只听从国王的命令 |
[31:32] | Mary, there you are. | 玛丽 你在这里 |
[31:35] | Have you moved Olivia into the castle? | 你让奥利维亚搬进城堡住了吗 |
[31:37] | Tell me it isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[31:38] | I was coming to tell you. | 我正要告诉你这件事 |
[31:39] | I’ve had word that the home | 我得到消息 奥利维亚不能去 |
[31:40] | of the viscountess is no longer an option. | 子爵夫人的府邸了 |
[31:42] | She’s learned of Olivia’s reputation. | 她对奥利维亚的名声有所耳闻 |
[31:45] | But perhaps you could insist. | 但也许你可以坚持让她去 |
[31:46] | I don’t want to make Olivia live | 我不想让奥利维亚 |
[31:47] | with people that will resent having her. | 跟不想要她的人一起住 |
[31:49] | – But I resent having her. – I know. | -我也不想让她待在这里 -我知道 |
[31:51] | And I’ll find her somewhere else to stay. | 我会给她另外安排住处 |
[31:52] | It just might take a little time. | 可能要花点时间 |
[31:57] | Has something happened between you two? | 你俩之间发生什么了吗 |
[32:02] | Francis, | 弗朗西斯 |
[32:02] | tell me or I’ll imagine the worst. | 告诉我 不然我只会往坏处想 |
[32:08] | I stopped it. | 我已经停止了 |
[32:09] | You stopped? | 你停止了 |
[32:12] | What did you start? | 那你开始了什么 |
[32:15] | I want her gone. | 我要她离开 |
[32:16] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[32:16] | Now. I want her gone now. | 马上离开 我要她马上走 |
[32:17] | You can’t just say that. | 怎么可能说走就走 |
[32:18] | You just told me something happened. | 你刚说了你们之间有事 |
[32:20] | – It won’t happen again. – It’s already happened again. | -不会再发生了 -已经又发生了 |
[32:22] | Mary, enough. | 玛丽 够了 |
[32:25] | She’s staying, and that’s final. | 她会留下 这已经决定了 |
[32:28] | That’s it, then? | 那就这样了 是吧 |
[32:29] | You can just decide? | 你就这么自己决定了 |
[32:30] | Yes, I can, actually. | 是的 我可以 |
[32:33] | Because this is my court, not yours. | 因为这是我的宫廷 而不是你的 |
[32:35] | And I’m the future king of France. | 而我是法国未来的国王 |
[32:36] | And I’m your future queen. | 我还是你未来的王后呢 |
[32:37] | Then you’ll learn to respect my decisions. | 那你就得学会尊重我的决定 |
[32:39] | Respect goes both ways. | 尊重是双方面的 |
[32:41] | I will not have a relationship like your mother and father. | 我不接受你父王母后那样的关系 |
[32:44] | I am nothing like my father, | 我跟我父亲不同 |
[32:45] | and for you to suggest otherwise… | 否则的话… |
[32:47] | Then why are you acting like him? | 那你为什么表现得像他一样 |
[32:49] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[32:51] | If I was acting like my father, | 如果我跟他一样 |
[32:52] | I would take Olivia as my mistress. | 我就会让奥利维亚做我的情妇 |
[32:54] | Which is certainly an option. | 这也是一个选择 |
[32:56] | Then don’t let me stop you. | 那就别让我挡了你的路 |
[33:07] | I could use some of that. | 给我来一点 |
[33:10] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:11] | No, it isn’t. | 不好 |
[33:25] | I should probably tell you to slow down. | 我也许该让你喝慢点 |
[33:28] | But you won’t. | 但你不会 |
[33:40] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[33:42] | Have you seen Mary? | 你看到玛丽了吗 |
[33:43] | No, I haven’t. | 没看到 |
[33:44] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[33:45] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[33:48] | I lost my temper, and I wish I hadn’t. | 我刚冲她发脾气了 现在很后悔 |
[33:51] | She irritates me like no other. | 就她会那样气我 |
[33:53] | There’s hope in that. | 会生你的气那还好 |
[33:54] | Go and find her. | 去找她吧 |
[33:59] | It was so foolish of me | 我真傻 |
[34:02] | to think that we could ever be just a boy and just a girl. | 还以为我们能像普通人一样交往 |
[34:07] | I mean, that implies | 那样的话 |
[34:08] | that-that one is free to leave if one is unhappy. | 谁生气了都能离开 |
[34:12] | And while I am stuck here | 但我却孤立无援 |
[34:14] | with-with no recourse, he’s free to do whatever he wants | 被困于此 而他可以想做什么就做什么 |
[34:17] | with whoever he wants. | 想跟谁就跟谁 |
[34:22] | Do you think I’m overreacting? | 你觉得我是反应过度了吗 |
[34:24] | Am I boring you? | 我是不是很无趣 |
[34:26] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | No, it’s… unfathomable. | 不 有点不可思议 |
[34:30] | What is? | 什么不可思议 |
[34:32] | Francis has you. | 弗朗西斯拥有了你 |
[34:34] | Why would he ever look elsewhere? | 怎么还流连花丛 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. | 抱歉 我不该这么做的 |
[34:52] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[34:54] | I should have. | 应该我来 |
[35:16] | We… shouldn’t have done that. | 我们不该这么做的 |
[35:18] | I was angry and-and you… | 我很生气 而你… |
[35:24] | They must be launching the ships. | 肯定是他们要开始放船了 |
[35:25] | Um, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry. That was a mistake. | 抱歉 这是个错误 |
[35:42] | My regrets are not hard to summon. | 我感到特别后悔 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry we fought. | 后悔我们吵架了 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry I didn’t eat more and drink less. | 后悔我没有多吃东西少喝酒 |
[35:54] | I’m sorry I overreacted. | 后悔我反应过度了 |
[35:58] | Perhaps after this we can talk? | 也许事后我们能谈谈 |
[35:59] | No need. | 不必了 |
[36:02] | You’ve expressed your feelings quite clearly. | 你的想法已经表达得很清楚了 |
[36:08] | – Your Majesty. – Your Majesty. | -王后陛下 -王后陛下 |
[36:11] | You did well, delivering Mary’s letters to me. | 把玛丽的信件交给我这事做得不错 |
[36:14] | Let’s make it a permanent arrangement. | 就一直这样下去吧 |
[36:17] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[36:19] | Oh, they’re launching their boats. | 他们在放船了 |
[36:25] | Regrets are everywhere. | 大家都有遗憾 |
[36:27] | How apt. | 多恰如其分 |
[36:53] | Are you all right, Mary? | 你还好吗 玛丽 |
[36:56] | No. | 不好 |
[36:57] | Regret is a terrible feeling. | 后悔的滋味真难受 |
[37:01] | And though I’ve sent my ship off, | 就算我把船放走了 |
[37:02] | I am still filled with it. | 也还是觉得很难受 |
[37:10] | What now? | 现在是怎样 |
[37:11] | Look, I’ve done what you’ve asked. | 我都按照你的要求做了 |
[37:12] | I’ve kept my distance. | 我和你保持距离 |
[37:18] | I’ll be married someday. | 有一天我会结婚 |
[37:20] | Titled. | 和贵族结婚 |
[37:21] | And I don’t want to regret | 但我不想后悔 |
[37:22] | what I could have done with my time here. | 不把握当下跟你在一起 |
[37:24] | My youth. | 现在才是我的青春 |
[37:28] | No one can know about us. | 不能让别人知道我们的事 |
[37:39] | Oh, the attack on your carriage, | 你的马车被袭击 |
[37:40] | unfortunate though it was, | 虽然很不幸 |
[37:43] | certainly lent your arrival some drama. | 但却使你的到来更加合情合理 |
[37:46] | I had no idea, dear. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[37:50] | Mm. Come… | 过来… |
[37:52] | Where I can see you and be sure of your recovery. | 让我好好看看你是不是恢复了 |
[37:56] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[37:58] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样了 |
[38:01] | It’s horrible. | 太难受了 |
[38:03] | I miss him | 我很想他 |
[38:05] | and he’s right there. With Mary. | 但他却在这跟玛丽在一起 |
[38:08] | And I know I’m causing her so much pain. | 我知道我肯定让她很痛苦 |
[38:11] | I can make your family’s life very difficult | 如果你有二心 |
[38:12] | should you have second thoughts. | 我不会让你的家人好过的 |
[38:14] | Were you aggressive with Mary? | 你对玛丽发起攻势了吗 |
[38:19] | I followed your guidance | 我按您说的做了 |
[38:21] | and she reacted as you said she would. | 她的表现正如您所料 |
[38:24] | She has a short temper. | 她是个急脾气 |
[38:25] | I like that about her. | 我喜欢她这点 |
[38:27] | – Francis won’t. – He didn’t. | -但弗朗西斯不喜欢 -以前是不喜欢 |
[38:30] | Though he still speaks of sending me off. | 但他还是说要把我送走 |
[38:33] | Well, I’ll take care of it, | 我会处理的 |
[38:34] | just as I took care of the Paris problem. | 就像处理巴黎的问题一样 |
[38:36] | And once I break them up, then what? | 我一旦把他们分开 然后呢 |
[38:39] | I just go back home? | 我就这样回家 |
[38:41] | I try to forget him again? | 再试着忘了他吗 |
[38:43] | My dear, you’re not going home. | 亲爱的 你不会回家的 |
[38:47] | Oh, don’t expect the worst. | 别想得那么糟 |
[38:49] | You’re going to be the next queen of France. | 你会成为法国下一任王后 |
[38:53] | You want me to marry Francis? | 你想让我嫁给弗朗西斯 |
[38:55] | But you don’t even like me. | 但你都不喜欢我 |
[38:57] | I like you more than a queen | 比起一个我掌控不了的女王 |
[38:57] | I can’t control. | 我更喜欢你 |
[39:00] | My dear, | 亲爱的 |
[39:02] | I wasn’t titled when I married Henry. | 我嫁给亨利时还不是贵族 |
[39:04] | I was just a rich girl, like you. | 我跟你一样只是个富裕家庭的女孩 |
[39:07] | We are going to accomplish so much together. | 我们会一起取得巨大成就的 |
[39:12] | So hurry along now and get pregnant. | 所以加快步伐 争取怀孕 |
[39:15] | I’m assuming you don’t need my guidance in that arena. | 我相信这部分你不需要我的指导 |
[39:22] | I’m in. | 成功了 |
[39:25] | The queen wants me to continue to give her your letters. | 王后想让我继续把你的书信给她 |
[39:28] | Then I will keep writing them. | 那我就继续写信 |
[39:30] | Stay close. | 继续骗她 |
[39:33] | I might have fallen for her sad story, | 我可能信了她悲伤的故事 |
[39:36] | the pitiful truth of her life. | 她可悲的人生 |
[39:40] | She is never, ever on my side. | 但她是绝对不会站在我这边的 |
[39:44] | She’s behind Olivia’s return, I’m sure of it. | 我确定 奥利维亚回来的事肯定是她搞的鬼 |
[39:52] | You’ve taken what doesn’t belong to you. | 你拿了不属于你的东西 |
[39:55] | – Who are you? – Adding to a debt you already owe. | -你是谁 -增加了你原本就欠的债 |
[40:00] | The blood in the wood. | 森林里的血 |
[40:02] | The blood. | 那些血 |
[40:04] | So you’re aware. | 所以你知道了 |
[40:06] | You took from its source once before. | 你之前已经遇到过一次了 |
[40:08] | I found the body of a Scottish boy hanging in the wood. | 我发现一具苏格兰男孩的尸体挂在森林里 |
[40:11] | I cut it down. | 就把绳子割断了 |
[40:12] | And you were allowed to go on your way. | 而且你按自己的方法行事了 |
[40:16] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的一员 |
[40:19] | You’re a monster, you know. | 你是个怪物 |
[40:21] | Get down from there. | 快下来 |
[40:22] | He wasn’t yours to save, Sebastian. | 他不是你该救的人 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[40:27] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[40:28] | We all do now. | 现在我们都知道了 |
[40:30] | Go ahead. | 尽管杀我吧 |
[40:31] | My life is worth nothing. | 我的命一文不值 |
[40:34] | I’ve been seen. | 我已经被发现了 |
[40:35] | You owe a debt, and you will pay. | 欠债还钱 天经地义 |
[40:38] | Choose someone to sacrifice. | 选个人祭杀吧 |
[40:41] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[40:42] | Then we will choose for you. | 那我们会帮你选择 |
[40:46] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[40:47] | There is no fear. | 无须畏惧 |
[40:48] | It is a privilege to die in service | 为了伟大的事业而献身 |