时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽 |
[00:06] | was a child, | 孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her. | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | But there are forces that conspire– | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, | 黑暗之力 |
[00:26] | forces of the heart. | 心灵之谜 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:32] | He heard them talk of a creature | 他听到他们提到一种生物 |
[00:34] | who resides in the woods. | 它就在森林里 在暗处 |
[00:35] | They give it blood. | 他们给它提供鲜血 |
[00:36] | You have interrupted a sacrifice, | 你破坏了一次祭祀仪式 |
[00:37] | which they will not take kindly to. | 他们一定不会善罢甘休 |
[00:39] | It’s Olivia D’Amencourt. | 她是奥利维亚·德阿蒙科 |
[00:40] | She left a few months before you arrived. | 你来的前几个月她才离开的 |
[00:42] | Brokenhearted? | 失恋了吗 |
[00:43] | Yes. He was. | 没错 他失恋了 |
[00:45] | You want me to marry Francis? You don’t even like me. | 你想让我嫁给弗朗西斯 但你都不喜欢我 |
[00:48] | I like you more than a queen I can’t control. | 比起一个我掌控不了的女王 我更喜欢你 |
[00:50] | You know much less about Francis’ desires than I do. | 我比你更了解弗朗西斯想要什么 |
[00:53] | Has something happened between you two? | 你俩之间发生什么了吗 |
[00:54] | I stopped it. | 我已经停止了 |
[00:55] | I want her gone. | 我要她离开 |
[00:56] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[00:57] | Now! I want her gone now! | 马上离开 我要她马上走 |
[00:58] | Mary! She’s staying and that’s final. | 玛丽 她会留下 这已经决定了 |
[01:00] | And Francis has you. | 弗朗西斯拥有了你 |
[01:01] | Why would he ever look elsewhere? | 怎么还流连花丛 |
[01:10] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们中的一员 |
[01:12] | You’re a monster, you know. | 你是个怪物 |
[01:15] | You owe a debt. | 欠债还钱 |
[01:16] | And you will pay. | 天经地义 |
[01:18] | Choose someone to sacrifice. | 选个人祭杀吧 |
[01:22] | And what if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[01:25] | Then we will choose for you. | 那我们会帮你选择 |
[01:28] | No! | 不 |
[01:47] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[01:49] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[01:50] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[01:52] | Where were you hurrying to? | 你急着去哪呢 |
[01:53] | My father’s returning from Paris. | 我父王要从巴黎回来了 |
[01:55] | His carriage is arriving. | 他的马车快到了 |
[01:57] | – May I join you? – Please. | -我能和你一起去吗 -可以 |
[02:00] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[02:01] | I’ve barely seen you lately. | 我最近都没怎么看见你 |
[02:03] | Whenever my father’s away, courtiers swarm me. | 每次父王离开时 大臣们都会围住我 |
[02:06] | Seeking approval of the next king, | 寻求下一任国王的认可 |
[02:07] | in case the current one doesn’t return. | 以备父亲回不来的后患啊 |
[02:09] | And that awful business with the butcher boy. | 还有屠夫小子的那事吧 |
[02:12] | Yes, yes. | 是啊 |
[02:13] | We’re trying to find his family, | 我们在努力寻找他的家人 |
[02:14] | to return his effects. | 还回他的所有物 |
[02:17] | That’s not why I’ve barely seen you. | 这些不是你没怎么出现的原因吧 |
[02:20] | Are you feeling bad about the moments we shared? | 你对我俩共度的时光感到尴尬吗 |
[02:23] | I felt I had to be honest with you about my feelings. | 我觉得我该对你坦白我的感情 |
[02:26] | I appreciated your honesty. | 我很欣赏你的坦诚 |
[02:29] | I could use more of the same from others in my life. | 希望我身边的其他人也能这样坦诚 |
[02:32] | If she’s to be your wife, you need to trust her. | 如果她是你未来的妻子 你就得相信她 |
[02:34] | I hope that I can. | 我也希望我能 |
[02:36] | Right now the burden is on Mary, not me. | 现在压力都在玛丽身上 我还好 |
[02:39] | That sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂 |
[02:45] | If you’re ever yearning for someone you can be sure of… | 如果你渴望得到你能放心的人… |
[02:49] | …someone who wants only you, | 只想要你的人 |
[02:52] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[03:07] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[03:09] | I’m doing my best. | 我尽力了 |
[03:10] | How difficult can it be for a girl like you | 像你这样的姑娘说服男人上床 |
[03:11] | to get a man into bed? | 能有多困难啊 |
[03:13] | His feelings are for Mary. | 他喜欢的是玛丽 |
[03:15] | Do you want your reputation cleaned up? | 你到底想不想洗白名誉 |
[03:17] | Do you want a big wedding and children to silence forever | 想不想要一场盛大的婚礼和几个孩子 |
[03:20] | those who call you “Whore” behind your back? | 让那些在背后叫你”婊子”的人永远闭嘴 |
[03:22] | Then make yourself the next queen of France. | 那就成为法国的下一任王后 |
[03:24] | “Feelings”? Honestly. | 还谈什么喜欢不喜欢 |
[03:29] | Join us, Kenna. | 一起吧 肯娜 |
[03:30] | We’re going to greet the king. | 我们要去迎接国王 |
[03:33] | You look especially lovely, Kenna. | 你看上去格外漂亮啊 肯娜 |
[03:35] | Who are you dressed to impress? | 打扮得这么漂亮给谁看呢 |
[03:37] | No one. I’m just… | 没谁 我只是… |
[03:39] | Can’t Kenna be lovely simply because she is lovely? | 肯娜漂亮难道就不能因为她天生丽质吗 |
[03:42] | And you are lovely. | 你确实天生丽质 |
[03:46] | That was kind of you. | 谢谢你帮我解围 |
[03:48] | I plan to tell them about the King and me. | 我打算把我和国王的事告诉她们 |
[03:50] | But you want to wait. | 但你又想等等 |
[03:52] | You haven’t seen him in a while. | 因为你已经有段时间没见他了 |
[03:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[03:55] | He was saying good-bye to Diane. | 他是去跟黛安分手的 |
[03:57] | He ended things with her for me. | 他为了我要和她彻底了断 |
[03:59] | I only ask that you be careful. | 我只求你小心谨慎 |
[04:02] | The King’s heart seems mercurial. | 国王之心变幻无常 |
[04:03] | And you still have the Queen to contend with. | 再说你还得对付王后 |
[04:06] | And I only ask you that not assume I’m a fool. | 我只求你别把我当傻瓜 |
[04:18] | I was hoping we needn’t discuss this. | 我本以为我们不用谈这件事的 |
[04:20] | But clearly we do. | 但很显然我们得谈谈 |
[04:23] | That kiss… | 那个吻… |
[04:25] | I remember it. | 我记得 |
[04:27] | I was a bit drunk, and you were, too, weren’t you? | 我当时有点微醺 你也一样对吧 |
[04:30] | Would you like me to share in your remorse? | 你想让我跟你一起自责吗 |
[04:31] | Would that make you feel better? | 那样会让你好受一点吗 |
[04:33] | Yes, it would. | 是的 |
[04:37] | I regret that you are engaged to my brother. | 我很遗憾你和我弟弟有婚约 |
[04:40] | A brother I consider my friend. | 我一直把这个弟弟当朋友的 |
[04:42] | And who thankfully doesn’t know what happened. | 幸好他还不知道我们之间发生的事 |
[04:44] | Still, he’s been distant since we argued. | 但我们争吵之后他还是疏远我了 |
[04:47] | And I want to make things up with him. | 我想跟他和好 |
[04:48] | I have to. | 我必须跟他和好 |
[04:50] | You understand, don’t you? | 你明白的对吧 |
[04:51] | Of course. What I don’t understand is | 当然了 我不明白的是 |
[04:53] | why we’re still talking about this. | 我们为什么还在谈论这件事 |
[04:56] | Because of your gift. | 因为你送我礼物了 |
[04:59] | The necklace. | 那条项链 |
[05:00] | What necklace? | 什么项链 |
[05:04] | I assumed, I thought… | 我以为 我想…. |
[05:06] | It was in my rooms this morning. | 今早我起床时项链就在我房间里了 |
[05:09] | You think I snuck into your room? | 你以为我溜进你房间了吗 |
[05:10] | Well, I didn’t know what to think after the kiss | 我跟你弟弟起争执以及我们接吻之后 |
[05:13] | and-and my argument with your brother. | 我都不知道该怎么想了 |
[05:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:24] | I’ve, uh, | 我… |
[05:25] | seen this necklace before. | 以前见过这条项链 |
[05:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:31] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[05:33] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[05:34] | Are you well? | 你还好吗 |
[05:37] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[05:39] | I’m not. | 但我不好 |
[05:40] | I’ve been feeling awful. | 我一直感觉很糟糕 |
[05:42] | I feel like you’re still angry at me about our argument. | 我感觉因为那次争执你还在生我的气 |
[05:45] | About Olivia. I’m sorry. | 奥利维亚的事 我很抱歉 |
[05:46] | Is that what you’re sorry about? | 你只对那件事感到抱歉吗 |
[06:31] | He said he was leaving her. | 他说过要和她分手的 |
[06:31] | I don’t understand. Why is she back here? | 我不懂 她为什么又回来了 |
[06:38] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[06:42] | Mary, we need to talk. | 玛丽 我们得谈谈 |
[06:45] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[06:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[06:50] | The people of this… faith, | 持有这一信仰的人 |
[06:53] | they claim that I owe them a debt. | 他们说我欠了他们的债 |
[06:55] | More than once, in their minds, | 在他们看来 我不止一次 |
[06:56] | I’ve interrupted their blood sacrifice. | 打断了他们的血祭 |
[07:00] | The butcher boy said, | 那个屠夫小子说 |
[07:01] | if I didn’t choose | 如果我不选择 |
[07:03] | someone else to sacrifice, | 一个人来祭祀的话 |
[07:05] | they’d choose for me. | 他们会帮我选祭品 |
[07:07] | So that’s what’s been going on in the woods. | 森林里原来是这么回事 |
[07:10] | Pagan sacrifice? | 异教祭祀吗 |
[07:11] | Among other dangers, yes. | 也还有其他危险的事 |
[07:13] | And now they’ve chosen me? | 现在他们选了我 |
[07:15] | Because somehow they’ve got the idea that threatening you | 因为不知道为什么他们认为 威胁你 |
[07:16] | is a good way to get to my brother. | 是拿下我哥哥的好办法 |
[07:21] | But that doesn’t matter now, does it? | 但现在这不重要 对吗 |
[07:22] | What matters is finding out | 重要的是找出 |
[07:23] | who left this marker in Mary’s chambers. | 是谁把这个标记放在玛丽房间里的 |
[07:24] | What matters is her safety. | 重要的是她的安全 |
[07:27] | I’ll make sure that there’s a guard | 我会安排卫兵 |
[07:28] | outside your room at all times. | 一直守在你门外 |
[07:31] | You need to find out exactly | 你需要弄清楚 |
[07:32] | how serious this threat is. | 这威胁到底有多严重 |
[07:33] | Ask the hunters that you know in the woods. | 问问森林里你认识的猎人 |
[07:35] | Talk to the guards, Nostradamus, anyone. | 问问守卫 诺查丹玛斯和任何可能知道人 |
[07:37] | Maybe the servants saw how the necklace got into my rooms. | 也许有仆人看到项链是谁放进去的 |
[07:39] | I’ll question them. | 我去问问他们 |
[07:41] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:50] | I’d never have cut those bodies down | 如果早知道会牵扯到玛丽 |
[07:51] | if I’d known it would lead to Mary. | 我绝不会去救那些人 |
[07:54] | I don’t blame you for cutting the bodies down. | 我并没有因救人而责怪你 |
[07:56] | I’d have done the same thing. | 换作是我也会那样做的 |
[07:58] | Then what are you so angry about? | 那你为什么这么生气 |
[08:01] | There are too many secrets between us, brother. | 我们之间有太多秘密 哥哥 |
[08:05] | Far too many. | 数不胜数 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry, Your Grace, I’ve never seen it before. | 抱歉 陛下 我没见过这条项链 |
[08:14] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[08:16] | And nobody unfamiliar has entered my chambers? | 没有陌生人进过我的房间吗 |
[08:18] | No, Your Grace. | 没有 陛下 |
[08:21] | Ask the household servants if they’ve seen | 去问问别的仆人们 |
[08:22] | any strangers about. | 有没有看到陌生人出入 |
[08:23] | It’s important. | 此事事关重大 |
[08:24] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是 陛下 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry, Lady Kenna… | 很抱歉 肯娜小姐… |
[08:35] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[08:37] | You said you would break things off with Diane. | 你说过你会和黛安分手的 |
[08:39] | I trusted you and I took you at your word. | 我信了你 把你的话当了真 |
[08:41] | – Lady Kenna, Your Majesty. – Oh, yes, I know. | -陛下 肯娜小姐觐见 -我知道了 |
[08:44] | I did exactly as I promised. | 我履行了我的诺言 |
[08:46] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能睁眼说瞎话 |
[08:48] | You brought her back from Paris | 你把她从巴黎带回来 |
[08:49] | and she stood at your side as she always has. | 而她还像往常一样站在你身边 |
[08:52] | Come stand at my side. | 到我身边来 |
[08:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:59] | It’s been a long time since I used that word. | 我很久没有用过这个词了 |
[09:05] | It’s true, it’s an honor to stand beside a king. | 没错 站在国王身边是一种荣耀 |
[09:08] | It implies something. | 这意味着什么 |
[09:09] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[09:12] | But… | 但… |
[09:14] | to have a king behind you. | 如果国王在你的身后 |
[09:16] | And… | 并且… |
[09:19] | on his knees. | 跪拜在你脚下 |
[09:30] | Why is she back here? | 她为什么会回来 |
[09:33] | Diane’s being moved to the cottage. | 黛安会搬去别墅 |
[09:36] | You… | 而你 |
[09:37] | are my mistress, Lady Kenna. | 才是我的情妇 肯娜小姐 |
[09:40] | She is my friend and the mother of my son. | 她是我的朋友 是我儿子的母亲 |
[09:42] | The cottage? | 别墅 |
[09:44] | Here on the grounds? | 庭院里的那栋吗 |
[09:45] | The grounds are quite expansive. | 那庭院要价很高啊 |
[09:47] | When? | 什么时候搬 |
[09:48] | I don’t know. Shortly. | 我不知道 很快吧 |
[09:50] | There’s an architect she employs in Paris. | 她从巴黎雇了一名建筑师 |
[09:52] | Some renovations are required. | 要进行一番整修 |
[09:55] | – Renovations? – Yes. | -整修 -是的 |
[09:57] | Well, how long will that take? | 需要多久 |
[09:58] | Kenna. | 肯娜 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:02] | And I don’t care. | 也不在乎 |
[10:03] | And neither should you. | 你也无需在意 |
[10:08] | It’s over with her. | 我和她已经结束了 |
[10:11] | I’m with you now. | 我现在和你在一起 |
[10:14] | So… | 所以 |
[10:17] | …be with me. | 和我在一起吧 |
[10:23] | Do they really think I could drag some innocent | 他们真的认为我会将无辜的人 |
[10:24] | into the woods and slaughter them? | 带进那片森林 然后杀了他们吗 |
[10:26] | Could you? To save yourself? | 你会吗 为了救你自己 |
[10:29] | No. | 不会 |
[10:30] | But to save Mary? | 但若是为了救玛丽呢 |
[10:37] | I don’t understand how | 我不明白你怎么会 |
[10:38] | you ever worshipped alongside these savages. | 与这些野蛮人拥有同样的信仰 |
[10:41] | I was young, it was a different faith. | 我年轻时 信仰并非如此 |
[10:44] | We worshipped the natural world. | 我们崇敬自然界 |
[10:45] | A sacrifice was only a very small part of it. | 祭品只是它很小的一部分 |
[10:47] | It was not human. | 并不用人来祭祀 |
[10:49] | Do they count me one of them because of you? | 因为你 他们是不是也把我算作同类 |
[10:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:52] | The larger question is what people here in the castle | 更重要的问题是 如果城堡里的人知道了 |
[10:54] | would consider you if they knew. | 他们会怎么看你 |
[10:57] | I’m Catholic. | 我是天主教徒 |
[10:58] | I practice my father’s religion. | 继承了我父亲的信仰 |
[11:01] | – As do you. – Have no illusions. | -你亦如此 -毫无疑问 |
[11:03] | If they learned about my past, | 如果让他们得知了我的身世 |
[11:05] | we would both burn as heretics. | 我们俩都会被当成异教徒处以火刑 |
[11:07] | We’re outsiders. | 我们都是外人 |
[11:08] | You live here at your father’s will. | 你在这里要听从父亲的旨意 |
[11:10] | And someday, your brother’s. | 总有一天 要听从你弟弟的 |
[11:11] | Do not covet his future wife. | 千万不要觊觎他的未婚妻 |
[11:14] | Even the laws of your chosen faith are clear on that. | 再说你的信仰也明言禁止这种事 |
[11:17] | Mary is in danger because of me. | 玛丽因为我才陷入了危险 |
[11:19] | And Francis knows that. | 而弗朗西斯心知肚明 |
[11:21] | If anything happened to her… | 如果她发生了任何事情… |
[11:22] | He will blame you. | 他会责怪的是你 |
[11:34] | So… there’s my choice? | 所以我别无选择对吗 |
[11:37] | Choose someone to kill… | 挑个人杀掉 |
[11:41] | or let them kill Mary? | 否则他们就要杀死玛丽 |
[11:44] | It’s only a matter of time | 既然他们已经盯上了玛丽 |
[11:45] | now that they’ve marked her. | 动手就只是时间问题了 |
[11:49] | Pay the debt. | 还债吧 |
[11:50] | And then harden your heart against her. | 然后对她硬起心肠 |
[12:29] | We need to get you out of here. | 你先离开这里吧 |
[12:31] | They must have drugged me. | 他们肯定是给我下药了 |
[12:34] | There’s no other way. | 要不这么大的动静 |
[12:35] | I-I would sleep through this. | 我怎么可能没有醒 |
[12:37] | My head feels as heavy as that stag’s. | 我感觉我的头和那只鹿的脑袋一样沉 |
[12:40] | Please sit down, then. | 那就先坐下吧 |
[12:41] | Look at my hand. | 看我的手 |
[12:43] | It looks as though I’ve been burned. | 就像被烙过一样 |
[12:45] | Where you touched the pendant. | 正好是你碰过吊坠的地方 |
[12:47] | Perhaps it was dipped in some sort of poisonous oil: | 它可能在某种有毒的汁液中浸泡过 |
[12:49] | sumac or ivy. | 漆树或常春藤 |
[12:52] | How much danger am I in? | 我的处境到底有多危险 |
[12:55] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:56] | but I’m going to find out. | 但我会查清楚的 |
[12:57] | Mary, are you all right? | 玛丽 你还好吗 |
[13:00] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[13:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:13] | I don’t know you at all. | 我真是一点都搞不懂你 |
[13:15] | Yes, you do. | 没什么不好理解的 |
[13:17] | This was meant to terrorize us. | 这么做都是为了恐吓我们 |
[13:18] | And motivate you. That’s why they chose Mary. | 并且挑衅你 所以他们才选中了玛丽 |
[13:22] | This horror was not my doing. | 这事不是我做的 |
[13:25] | You need to remedy this. | 你得赶快解决这事 |
[13:28] | I’d do it myself, but it’s you that they want something from. | 本来我想自己动手 但他们是冲着你来的 |
[13:31] | You do realize what you’re asking me to do. | 你知道你在要求我做什么 |
[13:33] | I don’t blame you for their actions, | 他们的所作所为我不能怪你 |
[13:34] | but it’s you who brought this on Mary. | 不过是你把玛丽牵扯进去的 |
[13:36] | They’re asking me to take a life. | 他们要求我杀一个人 |
[13:38] | A life, a person. | 活生生的人 |
[13:40] | To hang them from a tree, slit their throat, | 把人挂到树上 割开喉咙 |
[13:42] | and bleed them out. You do know that? | 把血放干 你明白吗 |
[13:45] | Did you consult your experts? | 你请教过那些人了吗 |
[13:47] | Whoever it is that you know in secret? | 那些只有你才认识的人 |
[13:48] | Or whatever it is that you know in secret? | 或者说是你才认识的东西 |
[13:54] | Is there really no other way? | 真的没有别的方法了吗 |
[13:59] | Good Lord, what is that? | 主啊 那东西是什么 |
[14:09] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[14:11] | You’ve had someone break into my room before. | 您以前让人闯进过我的房间 |
[14:13] | Why don’t you tell us how it’s done? | 要不您说说看那是怎么办到的吧 |
[14:15] | Are you accusing me of this? | 你认为这件事是我做的吗 |
[14:17] | We’re not accusing you of any involvement, Mother. | 我们没有认为您和此事有关 母亲 |
[14:21] | Does that mean you know who’s done this? | 那你们知道是谁干的吗 |
[14:22] | Right now, we’re less worried | 眼下我们不担心是谁 |
[14:23] | about who than how. | 而是担心他们怎么做的 |
[14:26] | They’d have to have drugged her. | 他们肯定给她下药了 |
[14:33] | This is poppy. | 是罂粟 |
[14:34] | I suspect your guard was given the same thing. | 我猜你的守卫也被下了同一种药 |
[14:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[14:37] | Infirmary. Severe stomach pains. | 在医务室 他肚子疼得厉害 |
[14:39] | That means he drank too much of it. | 那就是说 他喝得太多了 |
[14:44] | A stag’s head. | 牡鹿的头 |
[14:44] | What message is that meant to convey? | 这是要表达什么意思 |
[14:50] | It’s a symbol of the pagans. | 那是异教徒的象征 |
[14:55] | What do either of you know about pagans? | 你们知道多少异教徒的事 |
[14:58] | Only what everyone knows: | 和大家知道的一样 |
[15:01] | that they’re becoming bolder, more ruthless, | 他们越来越胆大妄为 残酷无情 |
[15:02] | and thirsty for blood. | 嗜血成性 |
[15:04] | And it seems the more fear they spread, | 似乎他们越让人们恐惧 |
[15:06] | the more power that they gain. | 他们的力量也就越强 |
[15:11] | These devils have come inside our walls. | 这些恶魔已经侵入了我们城堡 |
[15:16] | Inside my home. | 我的家 |
[15:18] | These heretics worked together to threaten us. | 这些异教徒想要恐吓我们 |
[15:22] | Now we must work together to stop them. | 我们必须团结起来阻止他们 |
[15:42] | What an inviting little party. | 多精致有趣的一个派对啊 |
[15:45] | Has Diane finally deigned to acknowledge that we exist? | 黛安终于肯屈尊承认我们的存在了吗 |
[15:49] | It’s not Diane’s gathering, it’s mine. | 这不是黛安办的派对 是我办的 |
[15:54] | But these are the king’s chambers. | 但这里是国王的寝室啊 |
[15:56] | Yes, well, now they’re my chambers, too. | 是的 现在也是我的 |
[16:01] | Because we’re in love. | 因为我们相爱了 |
[16:05] | You were bound to find out soon enough. | 你们应该很快就会知道了 |
[16:06] | I just wanted to tell you myself. | 但我就是想亲自告诉你们 |
[16:09] | You and the king? | 你和国王吗 |
[16:10] | In love? | 相爱了 |
[16:11] | I’m the king’s official mistress. | 我是国王的正式情妇 |
[16:14] | It’s shocking, I know. | 我知道这很令人惊讶 |
[16:15] | And amazing. | 也很令人惊叹 |
[16:18] | Kenna, it is, | 肯娜 这确实 |
[16:19] | it’s… amazing. | 确实很惊人 |
[16:24] | You all probably think it’s a horrid idea… | 你们可能都觉得我是疯了 |
[16:27] | just like Mary. | 玛丽就是这样 |
[16:29] | Mary thinks it’s a bad idea? | 玛丽觉得这件事不好吗 |
[16:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:32] | You know Mary. Always so worried. | 你们也知道 她总是忧心忡忡 |
[16:35] | So cautious. | 小心翼翼 |
[16:37] | I suppose it’s her job to worry. It’s not mine. | 也许她不得不这么谨慎 但我不一样 |
[16:40] | I should say not. | 确实不一样 |
[16:41] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:44] | If you’re happy, we’re happy. Aren’t we? | 只要你开心 我们就开心 不是吗 |
[16:50] | So, give us the details. | 给我们具体说说吧 |
[16:52] | How did it happen? When were you first alone with him? | 怎么开始的 你们第一次独处是什么时候 |
[16:54] | Has he been courting you for a long time? | 他是追求你很久了吗 |
[16:57] | It was fast. | 一切都发生得很快 |
[16:58] | Um, unexpected. | 很出乎意料 |
[17:04] | But you knew him well before things went too far? | 在你们更进一步之前 你了解他吗 |
[17:08] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[17:10] | Very well. | 真不错 |
[17:11] | Can you tell us anything? | 你不说说看吗 |
[17:16] | Does Catherine know? What does Diane say? | 凯瑟琳知道吗 黛安怎么说 |
[17:18] | Oh, who cares what Diane says? | 谁在乎黛安怎么说 |
[17:20] | I’m the king’s mistress now. | 我现在是国王的情妇了 |
[17:22] | Diane’s the mother of the king’s favorite son. | 黛安生养了国王最宠爱的儿子 |
[17:26] | She’s a fixture at court. | 她在宫廷中的地位是无可动摇的 |
[17:27] | She’s been here for… | 她在这里生活了… |
[17:28] | Decades, yes, I know. | 几十年 我知道 |
[17:30] | Too long, some might say. | 人们可能会说 太久了 |
[17:32] | And now it’s my turn. | 但现在轮到我了 |
[17:34] | The king can move on. | 国王可以爱上别人的 |
[17:36] | Kenna, that might not be so easy. | 肯娜 可能不会像你想的这么简单 |
[17:38] | It’s been easy enough for him so far. | 迄今为止 对他而言是很简单的 |
[17:40] | Well, yes, I’m sure, but… | 是的 肯定 但是… |
[17:43] | look at those tiles. | 看看这些瓷砖 |
[17:45] | “H” And “D” For Henry and Diane. | “H”和”D” 代表亨利和黛安 |
[17:49] | Their love is literally written in stone. | 他们的爱真的算是海枯”石”烂了 |
[18:01] | What is this, water? | 这是什么 水吗 |
[18:03] | I asked for mint sprigs. | 我要的是薄荷水 |
[18:05] | Most of the castle servants | 城堡里大部分的侍者 |
[18:06] | are gathered to hear from you. | 都被召来听您训话了 |
[18:07] | Shall I send a few back to the kitchen? | 需要我派几名回到厨房去吗 |
[18:08] | Your uniform, Robert. | 看看你的制服 罗伯特 |
[18:10] | It’s a disgrace! Fix it. | 太不体面了 把它穿好 |
[18:11] | – You may let them in now. – What are you waiting for? | -您该让他们进来了 -你还在等什么 |
[18:33] | By now, you’ve all heard what has happened: | 你们都知道发生了什么 |
[18:36] | someone who is no friend of France | 有一位对法国不友好的人 |
[18:38] | has invaded the castle and threatened us. | 潜进了这座城堡并恐吓了我们 |
[18:41] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[18:42] | This was done in the name of a faith | 并且还以一种信仰为名 |
[18:45] | that some of you may feel sympathy for. | 你们可能会同情这种信仰 |
[18:49] | Please know that we do not judge this faith today, | 你们要知道 我们今天评判的不是这个信仰 |
[18:53] | only the actions that someone has wrongly taken in its name. | 而是有人以此为名所做的行为 |
[18:58] | Queen Catherine and I cannot promise | 凯瑟琳王后和我无法保证 |
[18:59] | that the guilty parties will not suffer. | 做错事的那一方免受惩罚 |
[19:02] | Only that they will suffer more intensely | 我们只能保证 如果没有人站出来的话 |
[19:05] | if someone does not come forward. | 他们会受到更严重的惩罚 |
[19:08] | For the sake of France, | 为了法国 |
[19:09] | for your king, and for peace, | 为了你们的国王 为了和平 |
[19:13] | if you know anything, please step forward. | 如果你知道什么的话 请上前一步 |
[19:19] | You will have our protection… | 我们会保护你… |
[19:21] | and our thanks. | 并感谢你 |
[19:34] | None of you have stepped forward, | 没有人上前 |
[19:38] | that must mean that none of you knows anything. | 也就是说你们都不知道内情 |
[19:41] | Except that isn’t possible, is it? | 但这是不可能的 不是吗 |
[19:48] | Let me explain why we will have an answer. | 我来解释一下为什么我们需要一个答案 |
[19:54] | People are questioning whether they’re safe in this castle. | 人们在质疑这座城堡是否安全 |
[19:58] | My home. | 这是我的家 |
[20:00] | That means they’re questioning me… | 也就是说他们在质疑我… |
[20:02] | and everyone in this room. | 以及在这个房间里的所有人 |
[20:05] | One of you knows who did this. | 你们中肯定有人知道是谁做的 |
[20:07] | And they will come forward. | 在午夜之前 |
[20:09] | By midnight. | 站出来 |
[20:13] | If not… | 否则… |
[20:15] | I will send my guards to your villages. | 我就派卫兵到你们的村子里 |
[20:17] | And burn each of your homes to the ground. | 把你们每个人的家都夷为平地 |
[20:28] | No killers on hand, my lord, | 目前没有杀人犯在押 殿下 |
[20:29] | if that’s what you’re looking for. | 如果你是为这个而来的话 |
[20:30] | A baker who tried to sleep with a nobleman’s serving maid, | 只有一个试图和贵族侍女上床的面包师 |
[20:33] | two drunks, | 两个醉汉 |
[20:34] | and a thief from Alsace. | 以及一个来自艾尔萨斯的贼 |
[20:40] | Bring me the thief. | 把那个贼带来见我 |
[20:41] | Release Samson. | 把山姆森带上来 |
[20:48] | Don’t tell anyone I was here. | 不要告诉任何人我来过 |
[20:50] | Yes, my lord. | 是的 殿下 |
[20:51] | Don’t call me “my lord.” | 别叫我”殿下” |
[20:54] | They pain me. | 它们令我痛苦 |
[20:56] | Doesn’t that matter to you? | 你无所谓吗 |
[20:57] | Yes, but this is my bedroom. | 有所谓 但这是我的卧室 |
[20:58] | I don’t want to vacate it for repairs | 我不想把它掏空 |
[21:00] | which don’t need to be made. | 进行不必要的装修 |
[21:01] | The tiles stay. | 这些瓷砖要保留 |
[21:02] | – Well, I can’t bear to look at them. – Then don’t. | -我看不下去 -那就别看 |
[21:04] | I’ll have them covered with any tapestry you like. | 我可以用你喜欢的地毯遮住那些瓷砖 |
[21:07] | Tapestries Diane’s chosen. | 地毯也是黛安选的 |
[21:09] | She decorated this room, didn’t she? | 这房间是她布置的 不是吗 |
[21:10] | Oh, Kenna. | 肯娜 |
[21:12] | I’m weary of this. | 我受够了 |
[21:13] | I’m beginning to find affairs of state more appealing. | 我开始觉得政事更吸引人了 |
[21:15] | Yes, I can’t take my mind off them. | 我满脑子都是这些瓷砖 |
[21:17] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你在无理取闹 |
[21:18] | Diane’s having a 15-bedroom cottage redone. | 黛安要重新装修一栋有15个房间的别墅 |
[21:21] | And you won’t even replace some tiles for me? | 而你连为我换换瓷砖都不乐意吗 |
[21:24] | Do you stop to think what this must be like for me? | 你想过我是什么感受吗 |
[21:27] | – I risked everything for you. – Kenna. | -我为你付出了所有 -肯娜 |
[21:30] | They’re just tiles. | 只是几块瓷砖罢了 |
[21:33] | And how many believed you when you told them that? | 你跟其他女人这么说的时候有谁相信你了 |
[21:36] | Where are they now? | 她们这会儿在哪呢 |
[21:38] | I won’t be one of them. | 我不想和她们一样 |
[21:39] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[21:41] | You have nothing to fear. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[21:42] | You say that. | 说得轻松 |
[21:43] | Yes, and if you can’t trust my word, | 是啊 如果你无法相信我的话 |
[21:46] | how can changing some tiles be enough to persuade you? | 换几块瓷砖又怎么能说服你 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:49] | But if it matters enough, you’ll find the answer. | 如果你足够在乎我 会找到答案的 |
[21:57] | If you don’t mind my asking, my lord, | 恕我多嘴 殿下 |
[21:59] | where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[22:00] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[22:01] | You’re being conscripted for a military mission. | 你被征召参加一项军事任务 |
[22:05] | Where will we meet these other soldiers? | 我们在哪儿和其他士兵汇合 |
[22:07] | I’ve fought for the king before. | 我以前为国王打过仗 |
[22:08] | – Usually we gathered up in the bailey. – This way. | -我们一般都是在城郭集合 -这边走 |
[22:13] | That’s Blood Wood. | 那是血泊森林 |
[22:14] | Is that where we’re going? | 我们是要去那里吗 |
[22:16] | Would you rather go to jail? | 你宁愿蹲大牢吗 |
[22:18] | I might. | 也许吧 |
[22:20] | What do you want from me? What’s going on? | 您叫我出来干什么 这是怎么回事 |
[22:27] | We’re not going to meet up with other soldiers, are we? | 我们不是去和其他士兵汇合 是不是 |
[22:29] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[22:30] | Stop talking. | 别说话 |
[22:32] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[22:36] | Come on. | 驾 |
[22:42] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽在哪儿 |
[22:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:46] | The last I saw her, | 我刚才看见 |
[22:47] | she was questioning the staff with the queen. | 她和王后在审讯佣人们 |
[22:49] | I’m sure she’ll be here soon. | 她肯定一会儿就来了 |
[22:50] | Who’d want to miss this? | 谁会错过这个呢 |
[22:52] | I suppose the king wants our minds off our troubles. | 国王大概是想要我们放下烦恼 |
[22:55] | I wish I could get my mind off him. | 真希望我能放下 不再想他 |
[22:58] | Did I go too far? | 我的要求过分吗 |
[23:00] | Demanding that he tear out a handful of tiles. | 只是让他换几块瓷砖而已 |
[23:04] | Where is the king now? | 国王在哪里呢 |
[23:05] | He said I mustn’t miss the fireworks. | 他告诉我绝不能错过烟火 |
[23:08] | Of course he wouldn’t say why he couldn’t join me. | 也没说为什么不能和我一起看 |
[23:11] | Was he trying to get rid of me | 他是不是想摆脱我 |
[23:11] | so he could have a moment alone with Diane? | 借机和黛安独处 |
[23:13] | Is there some other mistress that he’s courting? | 也许他去找其他情妇示爱了 |
[23:15] | God knows I’ve been trying his patience lately. | 天知道我最近一直在考验他的耐性 |
[23:17] | – Kenna, shut up. – I’m sorry! | -肯娜 闭嘴 -对不起 |
[23:19] | God, no wonder he can’t stand me anymore. | 上帝 怪不得他受不了我 |
[23:21] | No, shut up and look. | 不 闭嘴快看 |
[23:48] | You’re missing the fireworks. | 你错过了烟火 |
[23:50] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[23:51] | Most of the household staff has been interviewed. | 大多数仆人都询问完了 |
[23:53] | We caught a groom in a lie, | 有个仆人说谎了 |
[23:54] | but it led nowhere. | 但是没得到线索 |
[23:57] | Has Bash learned anything? | 巴斯发现什么了吗 |
[23:59] | He said he was going to question the seriousness of the threat. | 他说他会去调查威胁的严重性 |
[24:01] | He knows how serious it is. | 他知道有多严重 |
[24:03] | I’ve been doing some questioning of my own, | 我也做了一些调查 |
[24:04] | and do you know what I’ve learned? | 你知道我发现什么了吗 |
[24:05] | No, tell me. | 不知道 告诉我 |
[24:06] | That Bash used his position and money | 巴斯利用他的地位和金钱 |
[24:08] | to take a prisoner from the castle jails. | 从城堡的监狱里带了个犯人出来 |
[24:10] | A prisoner he warned would not be returning. | 他说这个犯人不会再回来了 |
[24:13] | A thief. | 一个贼 |
[24:14] | And I can guarantee you that that thief does not deserve | 我可以向你保证那个贼罪不至死 |
[24:16] | to be strung up in the woods and slaughtered like an animal. | 不该被吊在森林里像畜生一样被宰杀 |
[24:19] | And Bash does not deserve to be the one to do it. | 巴斯也不是会做这种事的人 |
[24:21] | Is that what it means to pay the debt? | 所谓的还债就是这个意思吗 |
[24:23] | Human sacrifice? | 活人献祭 |
[24:26] | – Bash wouldn’t do it. – I think he would. | -巴斯不会那么做 -我认为他会 |
[24:29] | For you. | 为了你 |
[24:31] | And I can’t say that I don’t want him to. | 我也不能说我不希望他那么做 |
[24:33] | Because I care for you as well. | 因为我也很关心你 |
[24:35] | I knew that my brother had feelings for you, I just… | 我知道我哥哥喜欢你 我只是… |
[24:38] | had no idea how deep they ran. | 不知道他的感情有多深 |
[24:40] | You needn’t worry about that. | 你不需要担心他 |
[24:43] | But there is something I should tell you. | 但是有件事我要告诉你 |
[24:44] | If you mean to tell me that you’ve been in his arms, | 如果你想说的是 你曾经在他怀中 |
[24:46] | you needn’t bother. | 不必麻烦了 |
[24:49] | I saw you. | 我看见了 |
[24:50] | I saw you both. | 我看见你们两个 |
[24:53] | It was a mistake, | 那是个错误 |
[24:54] | I wasn’t thinking, and he… | 我当时没有仔细思考 而他 |
[24:56] | He what? | 他怎么 |
[24:57] | Forgot that he was my brother? | 忘记他是我哥哥了吗 |
[24:59] | Forgot that you were my fiance? | 忘记你是我的未婚妻了吗 |
[25:03] | I know that I’ve made mistakes with Olivia. | 我知道我和奥利维亚也犯过错 |
[25:07] | Seems like the biggest mistake that I made | 不过我所犯下最大的错误 |
[25:08] | was being completely honest with you. | 似乎是对你太诚实了 |
[25:10] | I’ve been nothing but since you returned, | 自从你回来 我一直很坦诚 |
[25:11] | and each time I’ve paid the price. | 每一次我都付出了代价 |
[25:14] | Well, tonight, Bash is paying the price as well. | 而今晚 巴斯也付出了他的代价 |
[25:17] | I didn’t realize… | 我没想到… |
[25:18] | I’ve warned you of the stakes of life at court. | 我警告过你 在这里我们处境危险 |
[25:21] | I told you that we can’t act on whim, on feeling. | 告诉过你不能冲动 不能感情用事 |
[25:24] | You didn’t listen. | 你不听 |
[25:25] | I did! | 我听了 |
[25:27] | Then why are we here now? | 那我们现在还在吵什么 |
[25:31] | And who will my brother be when he returns? | 我的哥哥回来后又会变成怎样的人 |
[25:43] | I wonder if Henry’s cheap display of affection works. | 不知道亨利这廉价的告白有没有奏效 |
[25:48] | If the melted candles pleased | 那些融化的蜡烛是否能够 |
[25:51] | his young mistress. | 感动他年轻的情妇 |
[25:53] | Maybe the fireworks had unintended benefits | 也许这些烟火可以 |
[25:56] | of frightening the heathens in the woods. | 吓到森林里那些异教徒 |
[25:58] | Do you think they fear fire? | 你觉得他们怕火吗 |
[26:00] | Those pagans? | 那些异教徒 |
[26:02] | I couldn’t say, Your Majesty. | 我不知道 陛下 |
[26:05] | They should. | 他们应该怕 |
[26:12] | May I have a word with Her Majesty? | 我能和王后陛下说句话吗 |
[26:13] | This one claims she has information. | 这个仆人声称她有消息要报告 |
[26:19] | Y-Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[26:20] | I know it’s late, but… | 我知道时间不早了 但是 |
[26:23] | You realized the time, | 你意识到时间不多 |
[26:24] | and you knew your house was about to burn down. | 也意识到你的家会被烧为灰烬 |
[26:26] | I understand why you’re here. | 我明白你为什么来这里 |
[26:28] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[26:32] | Well, out with it then. | 那就快点说出来啊 |
[26:34] | Contrary to public opinion, | 虽然大家都不信 |
[26:35] | I do not relish destroying people’s homes. | 但我并不喜欢摧毁别人的房子 |
[26:41] | I believe the girl was hoping for some confidentiality. | 看来这个女孩想单独跟我谈 |
[26:45] | Wait just outside, if you please. | 到外面去候着 |
[26:48] | I’ll call if I need anything. | 有需要我会叫你 |
[26:56] | You’d better have more than mere gossip. | 你所谓的消息最好比流言有用些 |
[26:58] | You already have my suspicion for waiting so long. | 你的迟疑已经让我起了疑心 |
[27:03] | My father always told me | 我父亲一直教我 |
[27:05] | that to stick your neck in | 好奇心太重 |
[27:07] | was to see your neck cut. | 容易引火烧身 |
[27:09] | – Well. – And… | -也许吧 -我 |
[27:11] | though I saw one of your guards | 我虽然看到您的一个守卫 |
[27:13] | take that stag’s head, | 杀死了那头牡鹿 |
[27:15] | – I didn’t see his face… – Was it one of my guards? | -不过我没看到他的脸 -我的守卫吗 |
[27:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:19] | I could tell by his uniform. | 从他穿的制服可以看出来 |
[27:21] | He came in for scraps as they often do. | 他像平常一样进去收拾饭菜 |
[27:24] | He didn’t think anyone saw him. | 他以为没人看到 |
[27:25] | And he-he’s a guard, I wasn’t about to stop him. | 而且他是一名守卫 我没想着要阻止 |
[27:30] | You stick your neck in and… | 因为好奇心太重就会… |
[27:31] | Yes, we’ve already covered that. | 行了 这句话说过了 |
[27:34] | I have nearly a hundred guards. | 我的卫兵有近一百人 |
[27:37] | Did you notice anything about him, anything at all? | 你还注意到什么其他特点了吗 |
[27:40] | He was covered in blood. | 他满身是血 |
[27:41] | Once he had that thing in his grasp. | 在他拿到那东西之后 |
[27:43] | I can tell you that. | 我还记得这点 |
[27:45] | You didn’t see no blood on anyone? | 您没有看到谁身上有血迹吗 |
[27:49] | No, I didn’t see a guard drenched in blood. | 我并没有看到浑身是血的守卫 |
[27:52] | If he’d a brain, he’d have changed. | 有脑子的人肯定早就换衣服了 |
[27:56] | He would have changed. | 他肯定会换衣服 |
[27:59] | But a guard has only one uniform. | 可是守卫只有一套制服 |
[28:01] | Another’s would be ill-fitting, unkempt. | 别人的制服肯定会不合身 显得很邋遢 |
[28:07] | My guard Robert, where did he go? | 卫兵罗伯特呢 他去哪里了 |
[28:08] | He left, Your Highness. He said you dismissed him. | 他走了 王后殿下 他说你让他走的 |
[28:10] | Well, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:12] | He’s responsible for the stag’s head | 放在苏格兰女王卧房的那头牡鹿 |
[28:13] | placed in the queen of Scotland’s room. | 就是他的杰作 |
[28:15] | He’s a heretic! Find him. | 他是个异教徒 去找他 |
[28:16] | Now! | 快点 |
[28:21] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[28:31] | Tie it around your feet. | 用这根绳子绑住你的脚 |
[28:34] | My feet? | 我的脚 |
[28:37] | Are you one of those devils of the woods? | 你是树林里的恶鬼之一吗 |
[28:39] | The ones who-who spill blood? | 举行血祭的那些恶魔 |
[28:42] | I said tie your feet. | 我说了 绑住你的脚 |
[28:45] | And stop talking. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[28:47] | Please. | 求您了 |
[28:49] | Stop begging. | 别求了 |
[28:50] | Say your prayers. You have time. | 祈祷吧 我给你时间 |
[28:52] | Time? Time for what? | 时间 要做什么 |
[28:54] | I need an audience. | 我要让人听到 |
[28:56] | Or all this will be for naught. | 不然这一切都白费了 |
[28:58] | I only stole the money to feed my family. | 我偷钱只是为了养活家人 |
[29:01] | Maybe I deserve to lose a hand, | 砍我的手我可以接受 |
[29:02] | but not-not-not this! | 可是别 别杀我啊 |
[29:04] | My little girl, she’s only three. | 我女儿 才三岁 |
[29:06] | She needs her father to look after her. | 她需要父亲的照顾 |
[29:10] | We all have people to look after. | 我们都有要照顾的人 |
[29:14] | Oh, please, don’t do this! | 求你了 别这样 |
[29:16] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[29:18] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[29:24] | Please release me! | 放了我吧 |
[29:26] | Silence or I will peel you before I slice you. | 闭嘴 不然我割你喉之前先剥了你的皮 |
[29:29] | I don’t deserve this! | 你不能这样对我 |
[29:31] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[29:32] | No! | 不要 |
[29:35] | You’ve threatened someone very close to me. | 你威胁了我很在乎的人 |
[29:38] | Now, I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[29:40] | If I kill someone, anyone, | 如果我杀一个人 |
[29:42] | even someone as wretched as this, | 哪怕是这么卑劣的人 |
[29:44] | my debt will be paid. | 就能还清欠下的债 |
[29:47] | The conditions are simple. | 条件很简单 |
[29:49] | Make the choice and the offering, any human offering, | 做出选择 实行血祭 活人血祭 |
[29:53] | and your debt is paid. | 你的债就清了 |
[29:55] | Then I choose you. | 那我选择你 |
[30:06] | Don’t pretend this faith is so strange to you. | 别一副这个信仰跟你无关的样子 |
[30:10] | You’re betraying your family, bastard-born or not. | 你背叛了你的家人 不论你是不是私生子 |
[30:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:19] | It’s not just the king’s blood in your veins. | 你血管里流的不只是国王的血 |
[30:22] | Your mother’s blood is our blood. | 你妈妈的血就是我们的血 |
[30:42] | I think you’re ignorant, | 你少自以为是 |
[30:43] | I think the bloodlust is in you. | 你才有对人血的渴望 |
[30:49] | Now it’s in you. | 现在你也有了 |
[31:08] | Oh, please. | 请进 |
[31:15] | I know that frown. | 你皱眉的表情很熟悉 |
[31:17] | I see the same on you. | 你的表情和我一样 |
[31:20] | Are you not happy to see me? | 你看到我不开心吗 |
[31:22] | Yes. | 开心 |
[31:22] | Of course. | 当然开心 |
[31:24] | I was thinking about our son. | 我在想我们儿子 |
[31:26] | I’m sure it’s not easy on him to see you displaced. | 我相信看到你被取代 他一定不好受 |
[31:29] | It’s not the first time. | 又不是第一次 |
[31:31] | I feel displaced as well. | 我也感觉无家可归 |
[31:36] | She wants to… change things. | 她想…改造一切 |
[31:38] | There’s workers in my bedroom. | 现在有工人在我卧室里 |
[31:39] | Dust and noise. | 尘土飞扬 噪声四起 |
[31:42] | How long will the work take on the cottage, hmm? | 别墅重修得花多长时间 |
[31:44] | You don’t need to worry about it. | 你不用担心这个 |
[31:45] | I’ll take care of it all. | 所有事我来处理 |
[31:49] | Why can’t she do that? | 她为什么就不能这样呢 |
[31:51] | Fix things without bothering me? | 不烦我便解决好一切 |
[31:53] | She’s very young. | 她还很年轻 |
[31:55] | Perhaps she’ll learn. | 也许她以后会学会的 |
[31:57] | When will I learn? | 那我何时才能学会 |
[31:59] | I don’t care what you learn. | 我不在乎你学到什么 |
[32:04] | As long as you don’t forget. | 只要你不忘记就好 |
[32:07] | Not with you to remind me. | 有你来提醒 我当然忘不了 |
[32:17] | Has Sebastian returned? | 塞巴斯蒂安回来了吗 |
[32:19] | Not yet. | 还没回来 |
[32:21] | And you told his servant to bring word immediately? | 你跟侍从说了吗 他一回来就马上来通知我 |
[32:24] | I did. My lady, you need to rest. | 我说了 女王陛下 您需要休息 |
[32:27] | Yes, fear is exhausting. | 是啊 恐惧使人筋疲力尽 |
[32:33] | That guard will be caught before dawn, | 那名卫兵会在破晓前被抓到 |
[32:36] | but I wish I knew Bash had returned | 但我想知道巴斯 |
[32:38] | without harm to himself or… | 安全回来了 或者… |
[32:44] | Come and sit with me, Sarah. | 过来和我一起坐坐 莎拉 |
[32:46] | Tell me something about yourself I don’t know. | 你还有什么故事我不知道 跟我讲讲 |
[32:50] | There must be some story you’d find more diverting than mine. | 一定有故事比我的更有趣 |
[32:53] | Some fairy tale maybe? | 童话故事怎么样 |
[32:55] | One with a happy ending. | 说个结局圆满的吧 |
[32:57] | Shall I return that for you? | 要我帮您放回去吗 |
[33:03] | You lied. | 你说谎了 |
[33:05] | You said that you had never seen the necklace, | 你说你从未见过这条项链 |
[33:07] | but you’re the one who put it on my pillow. | 是你把它放在我枕头上的 |
[33:09] | – Guards! – Don’t bother. | -卫兵 -不用白费力气了 |
[33:11] | If the king’s bastard fails again to pay his debt, | 如果国王的私生子还还不清欠下的债 |
[33:13] | he’ll need to learn. | 就得给他点教训尝尝 |
[33:15] | How many of you are there? | 你们到底有多少人 |
[33:16] | Enough. | 足够多 |
[33:17] | Sarah, you’ll burned for this! | 莎拉 你这样会被烧死的 |
[33:19] | All of you. | 你们都会被烧死的 |
[33:20] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[33:24] | Jackal, let me go! | 狗奴才 放开我 |
[33:44] | In the end, you did nothing wrong. | 到头来 你还是没做任何错事 |
[33:46] | Though I wish I’d known what you were planning. | 不过要是提前告诉我你的计划就好了 |
[33:48] | Better that you didn’t. | 你还是不知道为好 |
[33:49] | More convincing, I suppose. | 我不知道的话会更逼真吧 |
[33:51] | Lord knows you convinced me. | 反正当时我是真信你了 |
[33:53] | I’d have done the same, in your position. | 要是我 我也会那么做的 |
[33:54] | Anything it takes to protect someone I love. | 我也会不惜一切保护我爱的人 |
[33:57] | But now you don’t need to do a thing more. | 但现在你不需要再做什么了 |
[34:01] | What else would I do, exactly? | 我还需要再做什么吗 |
[34:03] | After my debt was paid? | 我都已经把债还清了 |
[34:05] | Nothing. | 什么都不需要了 |
[34:07] | You think I still mean you harm? | 你还觉得我会伤害你 |
[34:09] | Why would that be? | 为什么要那么想 |
[34:10] | All I meant was… | 我的意思是… |
[34:11] | you don’t pick your family or their faith. | 你无法选择家人或他们的信仰 |
[34:13] | And it doesn’t matter whose blood flows through your veins. | 你的血管中流淌着谁的血也无关紧要 |
[34:16] | You choose your own path. | 自己的路自己选择 |
[34:18] | Or your king will. | 或者国王会为你选 |
[34:19] | I come from a town where it’s better to be a Protestant. | 在我的家乡 做个新教教徒会比较好 |
[34:21] | But now, being so close to the king, I’m Catholic. | 但在国王脚下 我就是个天主教徒 |
[34:24] | Declared. Devout, even. | 公开承认的 甚至很虔诚 |
[34:27] | How close do you think I am to the king? | 你觉得我离国王有多近 |
[34:30] | – Do you know who I am?- No. | -你知道我是谁吗 -不知道 |
[34:34] | You think I once shared the faith of those savages, | 你以为我和那些野蛮人有同样的信仰 |
[34:36] | that it was mine? | 你以为那也是我的信仰 |
[34:38] | – No. – Mine and my family’s? | -不 -我和我家人的信仰 |
[34:39] | The family I couldn’t pick. | 我无法选择的家人 |
[34:45] | I don’t want anything, I swear. | 我发誓 我什么都不想要 |
[34:47] | You’re the king’s bastard. | 你是国王的私生子 |
[34:51] | And my mother is? | 我母亲呢 |
[34:53] | Diane de Poitiers. | 黛安·德·波蒂 |
[35:09] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:11] | Were you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[35:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:15] | Have they caught your mother’s guard? | 他们抓到你母亲的守卫了吗 |
[35:17] | Robert was caught fleeing through the Blood Wood. | 罗伯特逃经血泊森林时被抓住了 |
[35:20] | Now he’s down in the jails with your maid. | 他现在和你的侍女一起被关在监狱里 |
[35:23] | They’ll be questioned… until they are burned. | 会有人审讯他们 然后烧死他们 |
[35:30] | It’s done. The debt’s been paid. | 结束了 债已偿 |
[35:33] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[35:36] | Bash, what did you do? | 巴斯 你做了什么 |
[35:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[35:39] | I’m sure it was more than you thought you were capable of. | 肯定比你所想的还要难 |
[35:44] | – If we’re finished… – We’re not. | -如果说完了… -没有说完 |
[35:49] | You were both in terrible danger | 因为你们对彼此的感觉 |
[35:50] | because of what you mean to each other… | 以及这对我的影响 |
[35:52] | and what that meant to me. | 才使得你们深陷麻烦 |
[35:54] | For a moment, more than one, | 有时候 很多次 |
[35:57] | I thought you deserved to die for what you did. | 我觉得因为你做得那些事 你该死 |
[36:00] | Not by my hand, but in the wood. | 不用我动手 你会死在林子里 |
[36:03] | That if it happened, you’d have brought it on yourself. | 如果真的发生了 都是你自作孽 |
[36:06] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯 |
[36:07] | But it could be at my hand. We both know it. | 但我们都清楚 你也许会死在我手里 |
[36:10] | I’m going to be king someday. | 我迟早有一天会成为国王 |
[36:11] | Mary is already a queen. | 玛丽已经是女王了 |
[36:13] | We are rulers. | 我们是统治者 |
[36:15] | We need to lead with a clear head and compassion. | 我们要有清晰的头脑和同情心才能统治国家 |
[36:20] | We’ve too much power to let anger | 我们的权势如此之大 |
[36:22] | and jealousy cloud our judgment. | 不能让愤怒和嫉妒妨碍我们的判断 |
[36:24] | And our situation… | 而我们之间的关系… |
[36:26] | Well, it lets others get between us. | 又很容易使别人介入我们之中 |
[36:29] | Not if we swear to be true to one another. | 我们立誓会对彼此忠诚就不会了 |
[36:30] | Not if we promise. | 我们立下誓约就行了 |
[36:32] | What is an engagement but a promise? | 订婚难道不是一种誓约吗 |
[36:34] | And it means nothing. | 可它没有任何意义 |
[36:36] | Because unless it makes sense for France, I can’t marry you. | 因为如果对法国无益 我就不能娶你 |
[36:39] | And if a better option arises for Scotland, | 而苏格兰若是有了更好的盟友 |
[36:40] | you need to take it. | 你也必须接受 |
[36:42] | It is your duty. | 这是你的职责 |
[36:43] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[36:46] | We have positioned ourselves for the worst sort of pain. | 我们必须做出最坏的打算 |
[36:51] | When it is right for France, | 等到对法国有益之时 |
[36:53] | should you agree, | 你会接受我 |
[36:55] | I will be by your side, fully committed. | 而我会遵照誓约 守候在你身边 |
[36:59] | Until then… | 而在那之前… |
[37:03] | you can spend your time with others. | 你可以和别人一起 |
[37:05] | I have to accept that. | 我必须接受 |
[37:09] | You mean I do. | 你是说我必须要接受 |
[37:12] | Is this really about Olivia? | 这真的是因为奥利维亚吗 |
[37:14] | Someone needs to take control of things between us. | 我们之间的事必须要由一个人来掌控 |
[37:17] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[37:20] | I can keep my distance. | 我能做到保持距离 |
[37:24] | Even if it means releasing you to another. | 即使这意味着把你推向别人 |
[37:28] | Anyone… but not my brother. | 任何人… 但不能是我的哥哥 |
[37:32] | Is that a warning, little brother? | 这是警告吗 弟弟 |
[37:38] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[38:05] | I can’t promise you anything. | 我不能给你任何承诺 |
[38:23] | You can’t burn the truth, or him! | 你无法烧毁真相 也无法烧毁他 |
[38:27] | He is sent by the true gods. | 他是真正的神灵派来的 |
[38:28] | Defy him, and he will come for you! | 挑战他 他就会将矛头转向你 |
[38:31] | For your last drop of blood. | 直至你滴尽最后一滴血 |
[38:33] | Your sons and daughters, too! | 你的儿女也会成为目标 |
[38:46] | Mary, you can’t watch this. | 玛丽 你不能看这个 |
[38:48] | I begged them to offer her the mercy of a quick death | 在她上火刑架前 我祈求他们手下留情 |
[38:52] | before they put her on the pyre. | 给她一个痛快的了断 |
[38:57] | They put an arrow in her, then. | 所以他们给了她一箭 |
[39:03] | They’re not who we thought they were. | 他们不是我们所想的那样 |
[39:09] | He threatened my life tonight. | 他今晚威胁我的性命 |
[39:12] | The blood priest? | 血牧师吗 |
[39:14] | I was speaking of Francis. | 我说的是弗朗西斯 |
[39:17] | Trying to rule his heart by ruling mine. | 他想通过控制我的心来控制他自己的 |
[39:22] | We’re not safe here. | 我们在这不安全 |
[39:23] | You have to heed your brother’s warning about Mary. | 有关玛丽的事 你必须听他的 |
[39:25] | The real warning is that there are people who matter more, | 真正的警告其实是告诉我 在他眼里 |
[39:28] | and people who matter less. | 不同的人在他心中的分量不同 |
[39:30] | Those who will be remembered, | 有人会被铭记 |
[39:31] | and those who will be forgotten. | 有人会被遗忘 |
[39:42] | I’ll make sure you’re remembered. | 我不会让你被人遗忘的 |