时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her. | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | But there are forces that conspire– | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, | 黑暗之力 |
[00:26] | forces of the heart. | 心灵之谜 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:33] | If Mary weds my son, and it causes his death, | 如果如你预言 玛丽嫁给我儿子 |
[00:37] | as you predicted, | 然后害死了他 |
[00:39] | this castle will see violence | 那这座城堡里一定会发生 |
[00:40] | within its walls like none before. | 前所未有的暴力流血事件 |
[00:42] | What if you were legitimized? | 如果你的身份被正式承认呢 |
[00:44] | You’re talking about changing the line of succession, | 你这是想要改变王位继承顺序 |
[00:47] | and that’s the sort of talk | 这种言论 |
[00:48] | that gets bastards and mistresses beheaded. | 会让私生子和情妇人头落地 |
[00:51] | Whatever has been between us, believe me now, | 不管我们之间曾发生过什么 现在你要相信我 |
[00:53] | that I love my son. | 我爱我儿子 |
[00:56] | I would go into hell for him. How far will you go? | 我能为他下地狱 而你会为他做什么 |
[00:58] | It seems that we will go into hell together then. | 看来我们得一起下地狱了 |
[01:01] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[01:02] | You didn’t know the gold was poisoned. | 你又不知道金子有毒 |
[01:04] | It was one man against ten. | 以一敌十 |
[01:05] | They would have killed you! | 你可能会没命的 |
[01:06] | Why would you do something so stupid? | 你为什么要这么蠢 |
[01:06] | – Because I love you. – What? | -因为我爱你 -什么 |
[01:10] | Because it’s pretty obvious now that for us to stay sane, | 因为现在很明显 为了保持清醒 |
[01:13] | we need to be together. | 我们必须在一起 |
[01:22] | – It’s morning. – I know. | -早上了 -我知道 |
[01:24] | If the servants are gossiping about your unmade bed, | 如果仆人们在八卦你凌乱的床 |
[01:27] | it is too late to rectify the situation. | 现在想挽回已经太迟了 |
[01:36] | Do you think we’re being too reckless? | 你觉得我们这样会不会太鲁莽 |
[01:38] | I’m yours. | 我属于你 |
[01:40] | You’re mine. | 你属于我 |
[01:42] | – I hope you’re pregnant. – Francis! | -我希望你怀孕了 -弗朗西斯 |
[01:44] | It would force the wedding sooner. | 这样会让婚礼提前举办 |
[01:45] | How could my father argue it? | 我父王要怎么反驳 |
[01:47] | You don’t think what we’re doing is wrong? | 你不觉得我们这样做不对吗 |
[01:50] | As we are not wed yet? | 我们还没成婚呢 |
[01:53] | After we rule for a great long while, | 我们统治很久很久之后 |
[01:56] | and we leave France and Scotland to our children, | 我们就把法国和苏格兰交给我们的儿女 |
[01:59] | and our grandchildren and our great grandchildren, | 孙儿女和重孙儿女 |
[02:03] | and we meet our maker, | 然后我们去见上帝 |
[02:07] | you can ask him yourself. | 你可以自己问问他 |
[02:13] | Forgive me, but there’s word for you… | 请恕罪 但是教廷让我 |
[02:15] | – from the Holy See. – The Pope? | -带话给您 -教皇吗 |
[02:17] | The cardinal from the Vatican is in the throne room. | 罗马教廷的红衣主教就在王宫觐见室 |
[02:29] | Or you could ask him now. | 或者你现在就可以问问他 |
[02:32] | As the word of God is back at court. | 因为圣子回王宫了 |
[02:39] | You can be honest. | 你可以说实话 |
[02:42] | I’d gladly trade pain for respect. | 我很乐意用痛苦来换取尊重 |
[02:44] | Aren’t you in enough pain? | 你还不够痛苦吗 |
[02:47] | Aren’t I, seeing you like this? | 看到你这样 我也很痛苦 |
[02:48] | – You’ve barely been by my side. – You need to rest. | -你很少陪着我 -你得休息 |
[02:51] | ‘Cause you’ve been with her. | 因为你和她在一起 |
[02:53] | – Kenna, please. – I hear the rumors. | -肯娜 拜托 -我听到了流言 |
[02:55] | I ask the servants. | 问过了侍女 |
[02:56] | Diane’s been seen in your room. | 黛安去过你房间 |
[02:58] | She gives me counsel. She’s my friend. | 她给我出主意 她是我的朋友 |
[03:00] | Can we please forget about Diane? | 我们能忘了黛安吗 |
[03:02] | Can you? Henry. | 你能吗 亨利 |
[03:06] | Henry, please look at me. | 亨利 请看着我 |
[03:07] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[03:09] | Tell me that you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[03:12] | I can’t let her go. | 我不能让她走 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry. You wanted honesty. | 对不起 是你要我坦诚相告的 |
[03:20] | I came back to the horrors of this attack. | 这次袭击十分可怖 |
[03:23] | A stranger with an old vendetta who came to destroy my line. | 有血海深仇的陌生人来企图毁掉我的家族 |
[03:26] | They came for your sons, but they attacked me | 他们找的是你的儿子 但他们袭击了我 |
[03:29] | because of my association to you. | 就因为我和你的关系 |
[03:32] | Because you made me your mistress. | 就因为你让我成了你的情妇 |
[03:34] | I nearly died because of you, | 因为你 我差点死掉 |
[03:37] | and you choose this moment to tell me that you want her? | 而你现在告诉我 你选择她 |
[03:40] | I don’t know if she’s a habit, | 我不知道是否因为我习惯了她 |
[03:42] | or a crutch, but I need her. | 还是她能帮助我 但我需要她 |
[03:45] | I’ve given you everything. | 我把一切都给了你 |
[03:48] | My virtue. | 我的贞洁 |
[03:50] | I’m… I’m destroyed. | 我被毁了 |
[03:51] | Oh, that’s simply not true. | 不是那样的 |
[03:54] | Kenna, when we started this, | 肯娜 我们开始这段感情时 |
[03:55] | you knew I had a wife and a mistress. | 你知道我有妻子和情妇了 |
[03:57] | Perhaps it was overreaching on both our parts | 我们可能都太不自量力了 |
[03:59] | to assume that I was capable of… | 以为我可以… |
[04:02] | exclusivity. | 同时拥有你们 |
[04:04] | So, this is it? | 就这样了吗 |
[04:07] | You’re through with me? | 你抛弃我了吗 |
[04:09] | That’s not what I’m saying at all. | 我可没这么说 |
[04:12] | We can continue. | 我们可以继续 |
[04:15] | But if you ask me again to choose between you and Diane, | 但如果你再让我在你和黛安之间做出选择 |
[04:20] | I’ll choose Diane. | 我会选择黛安 |
[04:36] | Does the cardinal’s visit | 红衣主教来访 |
[04:37] | have anything to do with you? | 和你有关系吗 |
[04:39] | – With your plans for me? – No. | -和你的那些计划有关吗 -没有 |
[04:41] | I would know in advance, | 否则我会提前知道的 |
[04:43] | and the communications have taken place | 而且我们的谈话 |
[04:44] | in the utmost secrecy. | 都极其隐秘 |
[04:46] | Legitimization takes time. | 给你合法地位需要时间 |
[04:48] | I don’t want my brother’s job. | 我不想抢我弟弟的位子 |
[04:50] | Even if the job | 即使坐上那个位子 |
[04:51] | gets you the woman you want? | 可以让你得到心爱的女人吗 |
[04:54] | – Your Majesty. – Your Majesty. | -陛下 -陛下 |
[04:56] | She may care for Francis, | 她可能在乎弗朗西斯 |
[04:58] | but Mary will wed the next king of France. | 但是玛丽要嫁的是下任法国国王 |
[05:03] | That’s no way to win a woman. | 那样是无法赢得一个女人的心的 |
[05:05] | It worked for him. Why not you? | 他可以 为什么你就不行 |
[05:15] | God bless us all. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[05:19] | There is news sent to us by Cardinal Tesson, | 罗马教廷使者泰松主教 |
[05:22] | the papal emissary. | 给大家带来了重大消息 |
[05:24] | In England, | 在英格兰 |
[05:25] | the Tudor Queen is dying. | 都铎王朝的女王不久于人世 |
[05:26] | While she has not named | 但是她还没有 |
[05:28] | her successor… | 指定继承人… |
[05:29] | Many suspect, and believe, | 很多人怀疑 并且相信 |
[05:31] | the rightful heir to the English throne | 英格兰王位的合法继承人 |
[05:33] | is you, Mary Stuart. | 是你 玛丽·斯图尔特 |
[05:43] | The second England’s Queen dies, you will make your claim. | 第二任英格兰女王去世的话下任女王就是你 |
[05:46] | Your marriage to my son will strengthen that claim, | 你与我儿子的结合会巩固你的地位 |
[05:48] | as it will show the world | 也会向世界宣布 |
[05:48] | that you have the might of France at your side. | 你有法国做你的坚强后盾 |
[05:51] | France fulfills its promise to Scotland | 法国会履行对苏格兰 还有 |
[05:54] | and to you. | 对你的承诺 |
[05:55] | It’s time you and Francis are wed. | 你和弗朗西斯该成婚了 |
[06:00] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 不能这样 |
[06:05] | We must celebrate. | 我们一起来庆祝 |
[06:08] | It’s God’s will. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[06:17] | Do you hear me? | 都听到了吗 |
[06:19] | It’s God’s will. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[06:27] | Am I understanding this right? | 我理解对了吗 |
[06:29] | That a new condition of the alliance, | 我们两国的结盟 我们的婚姻 |
[06:30] | of our marriage, | 附加了新条件 |
[06:31] | is that I deliver England to you? | 就是我要把英格兰送给你 |
[06:33] | My father wants it. | 是我父亲想要英格兰 |
[06:35] | The Vatican’s support makes him think he can get it. | 罗马教廷的支持让他以为他能得手 |
[06:37] | Elizabeth has support, as well. | 伊丽莎白也有人支持 |
[06:40] | Armies she’s been gathering for years. | 多年以来她一直在集结军队 |
[06:42] | You realize what laying claim to England could cost me? | 你知不知道继承英格兰王位会害死我 |
[06:45] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[06:48] | It could cost you your head. | 会害你死无全尸 |
[07:02] | When the English Queen dies, | 英格兰女王离世后 |
[07:03] | so does Henry the VIII’s line. | 亨利八世的血脉也就断了 |
[07:05] | You are his next relation by blood. | 从血统上讲你是最亲近的了 |
[07:08] | Elizabeth is Henry the VIII’s daughter. | 伊丽莎白是亨利八世的女儿 |
[07:10] | By Anne Boleyn. | 她是安妮·博林所生 |
[07:11] | Her parents’ marriage was never recognized by the Catholic Church. | 她父母的婚姻一直未得到天主教会的承认 |
[07:14] | She’s… illegitimate. | 她不是合法继承人 |
[07:15] | Her claim is weak, at best. | 她的地位很低 |
[07:17] | In God’s eyes, she doesn’t even exist. | 在上帝的眼里 她甚至都不存在 |
[07:19] | How convenient God has this opinion, | 说不定上帝真会这么想 |
[07:21] | as Elizabeth happens to be Protestant. | 因为伊丽莎白是新教教徒 |
[07:23] | The pope doesn’t want to lose a nation to Protestantism. | 教皇不会想把一个国家拱手让给新教的 |
[07:26] | Can you blame him? | 这理所当然 |
[07:27] | A Scottish queen on the English throne? | 苏格兰女王去继承英格兰王位 |
[07:29] | A daughter born of one of Henry’s wives, dismissed? | 而亨利的妻子所生的女儿却被晾在一边 |
[07:34] | There will be uprisings. | 这样会发生起义的 |
[07:36] | Wars. | 会有战争 |
[07:37] | Catholics against Protestants, neighbor against neighbor. | 天主教众与新教教众反目 邻里相争 |
[07:40] | England against Scotland. | 英格兰与苏格兰开战 |
[07:41] | And Elizabeth against Mary. | 还有伊丽莎白与玛丽为敌 |
[07:43] | Have you thought about that? | 您想过这个吗 |
[07:45] | They say she’s very cunning, and that she has many followers. | 大家都说她为人狡诈 还有很多拥护者 |
[07:48] | And she’s always perceived Mary as a threat. | 而且还总是把玛丽当做自己的威胁 |
[07:50] | She will come after you, | 不论你是否去继承英格兰王位 |
[07:52] | whether you’ve reached for the crown or not. | 她都会与你为敌 |
[07:54] | As for strife, civil wars, England will never be weaker. | 说到战争 英格兰现在是最弱的时候 |
[07:57] | What better time to strike? | 现在是进攻的最佳时机 |
[07:59] | If they push back, if there are wars, | 如果他们反击 挑起战争 |
[08:02] | we will win. | 我们将会获胜 |
[08:03] | You hate them. | 你恨他们 |
[08:08] | England tore into my country for half a century. | 半个世纪以来英格兰一直在侵略我的国家 |
[08:11] | They spilled French blood on French soil. | 让法国人在自己的土地上流血牺牲 |
[08:14] | Yes… I hate them. | 所以没错 我恨他们 |
[08:17] | You can make them ours. | 而你能征服他们 |
[08:19] | Together, | 你们在一起 |
[08:20] | you will some day rule half of Europe. | 有朝一日可以统治半个欧洲 |
[08:22] | England, Scotland and France. | 英格兰 苏格兰和法国 |
[08:25] | Don’t let fear keep you from greatness. | 不要让恐惧阻挡你走向伟大的脚步 |
[08:30] | This is your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[08:36] | I want my son married to England’s next queen, | 我想让我儿子与下一任英格兰女王结婚 |
[08:38] | because I want England. | 因为我想要英格兰 |
[08:41] | Cost me England, | 如果碍我的事 |
[08:44] | and I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[08:47] | Are we clear? | 听懂了吗 |
[08:53] | I know. It’s over. | 我知道 没戏了 |
[08:55] | Did the Vatican tell you? | 教廷告诉你了吗 |
[08:56] | They don’t need to. | 他们不需要告诉我 |
[08:58] | There’s no way the Church can support a bastard’s claim | 如果教廷阻止一个私生子在英国登上王位 |
[09:00] | to the throne in France | 那它就不可能支持 |
[09:01] | when it’s crushing a bastard’s claim in England. | 另一个私生子在法国称王 |
[09:04] | – I’m sorry. – I’m not. | -我很遗憾 -我一点也不 |
[09:06] | It was wrong of me to dangle her in front of you, | 我不应该用她来诱惑你 |
[09:09] | – to play with your feelings. – Don’t. | -玩弄你的感情 -别说了 |
[09:11] | You can’t want her… | 你不能对她动心思… |
[09:13] | even in secret, even in your heart. | 就算是暗地里 放在心里也不行 |
[09:17] | Francis will see your desire for her. | 弗朗西斯会发现你对她的渴望 |
[09:19] | You told me yourself, he already has. | 你告诉过我 他已经发现了 |
[09:21] | He forbade me from her. | 他不许我靠近她 |
[09:22] | And what effect did that have? | 而这对你有影响吗 |
[09:24] | You and Francis– you talk as if Mary’s a cool glass of water, | 你和弗朗西斯 你们说得像玛丽是一杯水 |
[09:27] | and I’m a man dying of thirst. | 而我是个快要渴死的人一样 |
[09:28] | And it’s only our talk that makes you thirsty? | 只有我们说的话让你意识到这一点吗 |
[09:32] | Do you know why I warn you, why Francis has? | 你知道为什么我和弗朗西斯都要警告你吗 |
[09:35] | Because there’s a thirst inside her, as well, | 因为在她内心也有着同样的渴望 |
[09:38] | for you. | 对你的渴望 |
[09:40] | Keep your distance from her. | 保持你们的距离 |
[09:43] | No one is worth dying for. | 没人值得让你付出生命 |
[09:48] | You there, are these Diane’s chambers? | 喂 这是黛安的房间吗 |
[09:51] | Yes, my lady, but she’s not in at the moment. | 没错 小姐 但她现在不在 |
[09:55] | Well, tell her that the King’s mistress | 好吧 告诉她 国王的情妇 |
[09:57] | would very much like a meeting. | 十分想见她一面 |
[10:03] | My lady, I’m glad to have found you alone. | 夫人 我很高兴您现在独自一人 |
[10:07] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[10:09] | I’m Father Ronissi, | 我是罗尼西神父 |
[10:12] | and you, as I just heard, | 而您 正如我刚刚听到的 |
[10:13] | are the King’s mistress. | 是国王的情妇 |
[10:15] | How do you do, Madame De Poitiers? | 您好 德·波蒂夫人 |
[10:17] | You’re younger than I imagined. | 您比我想象得更年轻 |
[10:19] | I’m the priest who has been answering your letters. | 我是一直在给您回信的神父 |
[10:23] | To the Vatican? | 就是寄给教廷的信 |
[10:25] | About your son, Sebastian. | 关于您的儿子 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[10:26] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[10:27] | Of course you would want him recognized, | 您当然希望他被正式承认 |
[10:29] | but you must realize, | 但您必须知道 |
[10:32] | with the pope’s blessing of Mary and Francis’s wedding, | 教皇祝福了玛丽和弗朗西斯的婚姻 |
[10:35] | his desire to service the faithful of England… | 他希望能忠于未来的英格兰 |
[10:40] | that your efforts must stop. | 您必须停止这一切 |
[10:42] | Mine… and the King’s? | 我和国王吗 |
[10:45] | The king is completely unaware, | 国王完全不知情 |
[10:47] | as you’d requested. | 正如您所要求的一样 |
[10:51] | I hope you understand. | 我希望您能理解 |
[10:53] | I’m beginning to. | 我正在理解 |
[10:56] | I mean… of course. | 我是说 当然了 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:07] | Are you breathing easier now? | 呼吸顺畅点了吗 |
[11:09] | I still don’t want to go back to the castle. | 我还是不想回城堡去 |
[11:12] | They’ll want answers. | 他们会向我要答案的 |
[11:14] | My father didn’t pose our marriage as a question, | 我父亲一直认为我们的结合理所当然 |
[11:16] | but I will. | 但我会问你的感受 |
[11:18] | Do you want this? | 你想结婚吗 |
[11:20] | I want you, but I’m afraid. | 我想要你 但是我很害怕 |
[11:24] | I don’t want to start a war. | 我不想挑起战争 |
[11:26] | And what if my efforts fail? | 如果我失败了呢 |
[11:28] | What if no one supports my claim in England? | 如果没人支持我统治英格兰呢 |
[11:31] | Every Catholic will. | 每个天主教徒都会支持的 |
[11:33] | I know you want time to sort this out, | 我知道你需要时间来想清楚 |
[11:35] | to assess what France and the Vatican can offer. | 来估算法国和教廷所能给出的条件 |
[11:38] | And maybe we have time before the English queen dies, | 但也许我们在英格兰女王去世前 |
[11:41] | before you have to stake your claim. | 在你不得不上位之前还有时间 |
[11:43] | But we are a separate issue. | 但我们之间又是另一回事 |
[11:45] | And this is our chance, right now, to be together, | 但这是我们能够在一起的机会 |
[11:47] | without anyone or anything standing in our way. | 任何人任何事 都不能阻止我们 |
[11:50] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[11:53] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[11:55] | And we’ll figure out | 然后再想 |
[11:56] | what you should do with England later. | 如何处理英格兰的事 |
[11:58] | You mean trick your father, | 你想欺骗你的父亲 |
[11:59] | the King of France, into believing that I agree with him? | 欺骗法国国王 让他相信我同意 |
[12:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:05] | We should deceive him. | 我们欺骗他吧 |
[12:08] | It’s for a very good cause. | 善意的欺瞒啊 |
[12:09] | And you won’t pressure me later | 在英格兰的事情上 |
[12:11] | about England? | 你不会给我压力吗 |
[12:12] | I’ll pressure you, and listen to you, | 我会的 但也会倾听你的想法 |
[12:16] | and argue with you, | 还会和你争执 |
[12:17] | and love you until the day I die. | 也会爱你 至死不渝 |
[12:21] | Together, we’ll decide what is right, | 我们共结连理 成为夫妻 |
[12:24] | as husband and wife. | 一起走下去 |
[12:29] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[12:30] | Say yes. | 快说”好” |
[12:33] | Yes. Yes! | 好 当然好 |
[13:22] | I am sorry, Your… Your Majesty. | 我很抱歉 陛… 陛下 |
[13:24] | Lady Kenna said you would be expecting her? | 肯娜小姐说您会想见她的 |
[13:26] | I need a moment alone. | 我有话和您说 |
[13:27] | It would be in both of our interests for you to hear me out. | 这事关我们俩的共同利益 |
[13:32] | Oh, God, you look terrible. | 上帝啊 你看起来真凄惨 |
[13:35] | I feel for you, | 我对你深表同情 |
[13:37] | but if this is about Henry, | 但若是有关亨利的事 |
[13:38] | you can’t imagine how little he interests me at the moment. | 我现在半句也不想听 |
[13:41] | It’s also about your son. | 也和您儿子有关 |
[13:43] | I can save him immeasurable pain. | 我能让他免遭未知的磨难 |
[13:48] | Go. | 下去吧 |
[13:52] | Is this about the wedding? | 和婚礼有关吗 |
[13:54] | The wedding? No, it’s about Diane. | 婚礼 不 和黛安有关 |
[13:56] | Oh. Get out. | 算了 出去吧 |
[13:58] | Why do you allow her to live here? | 您为什么同意让她住在这里 |
[14:00] | Why do you agree to coexist? | 为什么能忍受和她共处一室 |
[14:02] | She means nothing to me, not anymore. | 现在 她在我眼里什么都不是 |
[14:05] | Why, when she took what’s yours, what’s now mine? | 为什么 她夺走了曾属于你还有我的东西 |
[14:09] | What does she have over him? | 她到底抓住了他哪一点 |
[14:10] | And why shouldn’t we use information that I have over her? | 我们为何不用我抓到的把柄来对付她 |
[14:14] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[14:16] | I think Diane plans to have Bash legitimized. | 黛安似乎在计划让巴斯成为合法继承人 |
[14:19] | Behind your back, behind Henry’s. | 她背着您和亨利密谋着 |
[14:21] | It could cost France everything. | 那会使法国万劫不复 |
[14:22] | How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[14:25] | I was on my way to her room to confront her. | 我那会儿正去她房间找她 |
[14:27] | To say what? | 你想和她说什么 |
[14:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:31] | Beg her to give me a chance, I suppose. | 可能想求她给我个机会吧 |
[14:32] | Oh, dear Lord, you really are a child. | 我的上帝 你真是幼稚到家 |
[14:35] | I was mistaken for her. | 有人把我错认成她 |
[14:38] | That’s when I learned of her efforts | 于是我就知道了 |
[14:39] | to have him recognized by the Church. | 她在计划让教堂承认巴斯 |
[14:41] | What else could that mean? | 这意思再明白不过了 |
[14:42] | Her plans have come to naught. | 她的计划已经化为了泡影 |
[14:44] | That’s what the emissary told me. | 那个人是这么说的 |
[14:46] | He adores Bash, | 亨利很喜欢巴斯 |
[14:48] | and obviously, he loves Diane. | 显然 他也爱黛安 |
[14:51] | But he won’t like this news, not now. | 但现下 他不会想听到这个消息的 |
[14:54] | Now with England in play. | 他所有心思都放在英格兰上 |
[14:58] | She’s rattling the line of succession, | 在法国外患未定的时候 |
[15:00] | just when France needs to look very secure. | 她竟敢打继承顺序的主意 |
[15:04] | And undermining existing rulers? | 还威胁王权 |
[15:06] | Well, some might call that treason. | 已经算是叛国罪了 |
[15:08] | She could be executed for this. | 处死她都不为过 |
[15:12] | Would that take care of your Diane problem? | 处死她 你就满意了吗 |
[15:14] | No, that’s not what I want. | 不 我没想让她死 |
[15:16] | And yet, you could live with it. | 不过你也不反对 不是吗 |
[15:23] | Go. | 下去吧 |
[15:25] | I’ll see what I can do with this information, | 我会考虑怎么处理这个消息 |
[15:27] | and how it might benefit me. | 一定会好好利用 |
[15:33] | Hmm. Very good. | 真不错 |
[15:39] | We’re so happy for you. | 我们真为你高兴 |
[15:42] | Lola, what about you? | 萝拉 你呢 |
[15:43] | I’m pleased. | 我很高兴 |
[15:44] | I-I just… I want you to be safe. | 我只是… 希望你平安 |
[15:47] | I want you to be sure. | 我希望你想清楚 |
[15:48] | England’s an enormous risk. | 英格兰这事太冒险了 |
[15:51] | Are you taking that risk for us, | 你甘愿冒这个险 是为了我们 |
[15:52] | your people, or for the man you love? | 为你的子民 还是为了你爱的男人 |
[15:54] | My duty is to Scotland, | 我一切以苏格兰为先 |
[15:56] | and soon, to France. | 很快 也得考虑法国 |
[15:58] | I will make the decision that my conscience dictates. | 我会理性地做决定 |
[16:01] | Francis knows that. | 弗朗西斯知道这一点 |
[16:02] | But the King’s orders… | 但国王的命令… |
[16:04] | What the King doesn’t know won’t hurt him. | 少知道一些事 有利无害 |
[16:06] | He’d defy his father for you? | 他会为了你违抗他的父亲吗 |
[16:09] | For us, for his people. | 为了我们 为了他的人民 |
[16:11] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[16:13] | I’m going to marry him tomorrow night. | 明晚我就会嫁给他 |
[16:16] | Tomorrow?! Wh… | 明天 |
[16:17] | But what… what will you wear? | 但是 你要穿什么 |
[16:21] | Well… well, what about your mother? | 对了 那你的母亲 |
[16:23] | She won’t be here. | 她来不了 |
[16:24] | Well, I have all of you. | 我有你们 |
[16:26] | You’re my real family. | 你们是我真正的家人 |
[16:28] | Mary, come. | 玛丽 快来 |
[16:29] | Let’s try different things with your hair. | 我们来给你弄个不一样的发型 |
[16:32] | Up or down? What do you think? | 梳起还是放下 你觉得呢 |
[16:35] | Depends on the veil. | 这要看用什么面纱 |
[16:45] | My son doesn’t believe that the future can be seen. | 我的儿子不相信预见未来这回事 |
[16:48] | He thinks it’s his and Mary’s to control. | 他认为未来由他和玛丽掌控 |
[16:51] | I’ve tried to drive her away. | 我试过把她赶走 |
[16:53] | I’ve tried to destroy her reputation, | 试图毁掉她的声誉 |
[16:56] | his love for her. | 毁掉他对她的爱 |
[16:57] | I’ve terrorized her. | 还恐吓过她 |
[16:58] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[16:59] | She is an innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[17:01] | No, she’s his equal in every way. | 她和他太合拍了 |
[17:03] | He loves her, she loves him. | 互相情投意合 |
[17:04] | What more could I want for my son except his survival? | 我只是想要他活着 这个要求过分吗 |
[17:09] | There is another way. | 还有其他方法 |
[17:10] | There is no other way, | 没有别的方法 |
[17:11] | except to remove the very source of the problem. | 只能彻底抹除一切问题的来源 |
[17:14] | Francis will know, | 弗朗西斯会知道的 |
[17:16] | no matter how you hide your treachery. | 无论你如何掩饰你的所作所为 |
[17:18] | He will never forgive you. | 他永远不会原谅你 |
[17:19] | He can hate me for the rest of his life. | 他可以用他的整个余生来恨我 |
[17:20] | God willing, it’s a long life. | 上帝保佑 让他活得久些 |
[17:22] | If Francis won’t listen, tell her. | 弗朗西斯不听你的 那就告诉她 |
[17:25] | Tell Mary the truth. Tell her everything. | 把真相告诉给玛丽 说得一清二楚 |
[17:27] | What, so she can tell others? | 然后呢 让她告诉别人吗 |
[17:28] | The court, the king? | 告诉宫廷和国王 |
[17:29] | So we can burn for your dark magic, as heretics? | 我们会因为你的黑魔法被判为异教徒处死 |
[17:33] | And for what, Nostradamus? | 有什么用呢 诺查丹玛斯 |
[17:34] | The chance of changing her own fate. | 给她一个改变自己命运的机会 |
[17:37] | Of saving the man she loves. | 挽救她爱人的机会 |
[17:38] | And if I can’t convince her? | 如果我无法说服她怎么办 |
[17:40] | Then there is no saving her, is there? | 那就没必要犹豫了 不是吗 |
[17:44] | From the content… | 你袋子里的瓶子… |
[17:47] | of the bottle in your bag. | 装着的毒药可以上场了 |
[17:50] | But if you kill Mary, | 如果你杀了玛丽 |
[17:51] | we will burn anyway. | 我们也会下地狱 |
[17:53] | In the fires of Hell for all eternity. | 在地狱的永恒之火中受尽折磨 |
[18:18] | What do you want? | 您找我有什么事 |
[18:21] | You and I have been through a great deal together. | 你和我一起经历了很多 |
[18:24] | I’ve come to respect you. | 我现在很尊敬你 |
[18:26] | Do you think I’m a stupid woman? | 你觉得我是个愚蠢的女人吗 |
[18:28] | Easily fooled? | 很容易糊弄 |
[18:30] | No. | 不 |
[18:32] | And what about Nostradamus? | 那么诺查丹玛斯呢 |
[18:34] | I know that he’s told you about your future. | 我知道他告诉过你一些未来的事 |
[18:36] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[18:38] | I believe his words have weight, | 我相信他的话很有分量 |
[18:41] | that he has certain insights. | 也相信他很有洞察力 |
[18:43] | What does any of this matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[18:44] | Nostradamus believes | 诺查丹玛斯相信 |
[18:45] | that some day you will be the cause of Francis’s death. | 某一天 弗朗西斯会因你而死 |
[18:49] | That your marriage seals this fate. | 你的婚姻会让他惨遭厄运 |
[18:54] | He’s seen the future. | 他已经看到了未来 |
[18:55] | If you wed my son, it is very dark. | 如果你嫁给我的儿子 未来将一片黑暗 |
[18:58] | This is madness. | 这简直是疯了 |
[19:00] | Everything you’ve done to drive me away | 你试了各种方法要赶我走 |
[19:02] | has been based on… on some glimpse of-of a future? | 就是因为某个人窥见了未来吗 |
[19:05] | A future that no one can know. | 可是未来的事谁也说不准 |
[19:07] | No one except him. | 他可以 |
[19:09] | What Nostradamus sees comes to pass, | 只要是诺查丹玛斯预见到的事 |
[19:11] | I can assure you over the years. | 这么多年来 总会应验 |
[19:14] | Brutal storms, newborns dying. | 残酷的风暴 新生儿的死亡 |
[19:17] | Love and war, treachery. | 爱与战争 以及背叛 |
[19:19] | This is mere superstition. | 这都是纯粹的迷信 |
[19:20] | Henry would call it worse. | 亨利会觉得更无法原谅 |
[19:22] | If you tell the king what I’ve done, | 如果你告诉国王我做了什么 |
[19:23] | and why I’ve done it, | 以及我的动机 |
[19:24] | he’d have grounds for my beheading. | 他会下令处死我 |
[19:26] | He’d have Nostradamus killed without a second thought. | 他还会不假思索地处死诺查丹玛斯 |
[19:29] | I give you a very powerful weapon against me, | 我给了你一个对付我的强大武器 |
[19:32] | because I trust you won’t use it. | 因为我相信你不会利用它 |
[19:34] | Instead, you’ll do what needs to be done. | 我相信 你会做你需要做的事 |
[19:36] | And what is that? | 做什么事 |
[19:37] | Walk away from this marriage, | 取消这段婚姻 |
[19:39] | from Francis. | 离开弗朗西斯 |
[19:40] | A man I love, | 你要我离开我爱的人 |
[19:41] | an alliance that my country needs. | 放弃我国家需要的盟友吗 |
[19:43] | He will die if you marry him. | 和你结婚他会死的 |
[19:46] | I know that I’m asking you to sacrifice, | 我知道这是在要求你做出牺牲 |
[19:49] | but if you believe, at all… | 但如果你相信的话… |
[19:51] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[19:52] | I don’t believe any of it. | 我一点也不相信 |
[19:53] | Be very sure of that. | 你确定吗 |
[19:56] | Think about anything Nostradamus has ever told you, | 想想诺查丹玛斯曾告诉你的事情 |
[19:59] | anything he’s ever predicted. | 他曾预言过的事情 |
[20:01] | Has it come to pass? | 是不是都应验了 |
[20:04] | Have you told Francis about this? | 你和弗朗西斯说过这事吗 |
[20:05] | He won’t believe me. | 他不会相信我的 |
[20:07] | He deserves at the very least | 你所深信不疑的事情 |
[20:08] | to know what you believe. | 至少应该让他知情 |
[20:09] | Is that really why you would share the prophecy with him? | 所以你想把这个预言告诉他吗 |
[20:12] | Or is it so he could talk you out of your fears? | 或是想让他打消你的恐惧 |
[20:14] | Because he will. | 因为他会的 |
[20:16] | Is it so he can choose his own fate? | 你是为了让他自己选择命运吗 |
[20:19] | Because you know he’d risk his life for you. | 因为你知道他会为你牺牲一切 |
[20:21] | He loves you, and you love him, | 他爱你 你也爱他 |
[20:23] | but that love must make you strong, not weak. | 这份爱不应使你软弱 而应让你坚强 |
[20:27] | Please don’t let it kill him, I beg of you. | 别因此害他丢了性命 我求你了 |
[20:33] | What did you see? Of Francis? | 你看见了什么 关于弗朗西斯的未来 |
[20:37] | What would make you believe? | 你要怎样才会相信 |
[20:40] | And you must believe a little, | 你一定是有所相信才会来找我 |
[20:42] | or you’d have run straight to Francis, or to the king. | 否则你会直接去找弗朗西斯 或者国王 |
[20:48] | You told me once | 你曾告诉我 |
[20:49] | that the lion would fight the dragon in a field of poppies. | 雄狮会在罂粟田里与龙相斗 |
[20:52] | – There was truth in that. – Yes, I did. | -有部分应验了 -是的 我说过 |
[20:55] | But that’s not your real question. | 但你真正想问的不是这个 |
[20:58] | Ask it. | 问吧 |
[21:01] | Can the future I see for you and Francis be changed? | 我所预见的你和弗朗西斯的未来能否更改 |
[21:10] | Yes, it can. | 是的 可以 |
[21:14] | By any other means | 除了对他放手 |
[21:14] | – than letting him go? – No. | -还有别的方法吗 -没有 |
[21:16] | All images of Francis’s death | 所有与弗朗西斯死亡相关的景象 |
[21:18] | are tied to your union. | 都与你们的结合密不可分 |
[21:21] | You will be blamed for the death of the queen’s firstborn. | 王后嫡长子的死亡 会使你饱受问责 |
[21:24] | You will blame yourself, most of all. | 最重要的是 你会责怪你自己 |
[21:27] | I see Francis, | 我看见弗朗西斯 |
[21:30] | barely older than he is now, | 和现在差不多年纪 |
[21:33] | cold to your touch. | 已命丧黄泉 |
[21:35] | You are wed but childless. | 你结婚了 却无子无女 |
[21:37] | Alone at this court. | 孤独地在这宫廷里生活 |
[21:39] | Without a friend to comfort you. | 没有朋友来宽慰你 |
[21:40] | Stop. You’re cruel. | 住口 你太残忍了 |
[21:43] | Do you think I want to see these things? | 你以为我想看到这些吗 |
[21:45] | Do you think I want to tell a mother her son will die? | 你以为我想告诉一个母亲她儿子会死亡吗 |
[21:48] | So much sacrifice, so much slaughter. | 如此多的牺牲 如此多的杀戮 |
[21:54] | One among you, a girl, dead in a day’s time. | 你的一位侍女 一天内就会死 |
[21:55] | – Do you think… – What do you mean one among us? | -你觉得… -一位侍女 是什么意思 |
[21:58] | Kenna. Don’t listen. | 肯娜 别听 |
[21:59] | This is meant to scare me, not you. | 他是来恐吓我的 不是你 |
[22:00] | You said one among us. | 你说一位侍女会死 |
[22:02] | A girl. | 一个女孩 |
[22:03] | Yes. A girl. | 是的 一个女孩 |
[22:06] | I see your ladies, | 我看见你们 |
[22:08] | circled around. | 围成一圈 |
[22:11] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[22:13] | But one among you will die | 但其中一位女孩 |
[22:15] | before the next frost melts. | 在下次霜融前就会死去 |
[22:19] | You said that some fates could be changed. | 你曾说过一些命运可以改变 |
[22:22] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[22:31] | None of us will die. It’s nonsense. | 我们不会死的 简直是无稽之谈 |
[22:33] | Nostradamus said I’d fall in love with a man | 诺查丹玛斯还说我会和一个 |
[22:35] | with a white mark on his face. | 脸上有白色印记的人相爱 |
[22:36] | That never happened. | 这根本没发生 |
[22:37] | Have you fallen in love at all? | 你坠入爱河了吗 |
[22:40] | You disappear for hours. Where do you go? | 你有时会消失好几个小时 去哪儿了 |
[22:42] | He said I’d never go home again. | 他说我永远也回不了家 |
[22:45] | It haunts me still. | 我到现在还很害怕 |
[22:47] | That was his intention. | 他就是这个目的 |
[22:49] | Nostradamus likes to scare people. | 诺查丹玛斯就喜欢吓人 |
[22:51] | He’s the Queen’s watchdog. | 他就是王后的眼线 |
[22:52] | Well, we can’t trust her. | 我们不能相信她 |
[22:54] | Maybe this is her last attempt to keep you from Francis. | 也许这还是她想让你离开弗朗西斯的阴谋 |
[22:57] | Or she was trying to keep me from Francis to save his life. | 也可能她让我离开弗朗西斯 是为了救他 |
[23:00] | I don’t know if there’s any truth to this prophecy, but… | 我不知道这个预言是否可信 但是 |
[23:04] | the Queen and Nostradamus seem to believe what he’s saying. | 王后和诺查丹玛斯似乎坚信预言 |
[23:07] | What do you believe? | 那你相信吗 |
[23:08] | You said you couldn’t sleep for days after you saw | 你曾说 看见托马斯的旗帜迎风招展后 |
[23:09] | Tomas’ banner unfurl. | 几天都无法入睡 |
[23:11] | And it was a dragon, as Nostradamus predicted. | 那上面是条龙 正如诺查丹玛斯所说 |
[23:15] | The lion and the dragon will fight on a field of poppies. | 雄狮会在罂粟田里与龙相斗 |
[23:18] | The lion being the English, | 雄狮就是英格兰 |
[23:21] | that Tomas’ soldiers sailed off to confront. | 也就是托马斯的士兵出海迎战的那些人 |
[23:23] | Sailors. On the sea. | 水军 在海上打仗 |
[23:26] | So where was his field of poppies? | 那他说的罂粟田在哪里 |
[23:28] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[23:30] | But Tomas fought his real battle, | 不过森林才是托马斯真正的战场 |
[23:33] | the one he fought himself, in the forest. | 他是在那里亲身迎敌的 |
[23:35] | There were poppies everywhere at that time, | 当时那里到处都是罂粟 |
[23:37] | all through the woods. | 整个森林都是 |
[23:38] | Where Tomas was slain. | 托马斯就死在那里 |
[23:40] | By Francis. | 被弗兰西斯 |
[23:42] | And Bash. | 和巴斯所杀 |
[23:44] | You know how Tomas died. | 你知道托马斯是怎么死的 |
[23:45] | And, yes, there were poppies there. In full bloom. | 没错 那里确实开满了罂粟花 |
[23:48] | That’s an odd thing to remember. | 这种小事怎么会记得那么清楚 |
[23:50] | The mind focuses on small things | 人在夺走别人生命时 |
[23:51] | when faced with the larger horror of taking a life. | 反而会注意到一些极其琐碎的小事 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought it up. | 对不起 我不该提起这件事 |
[23:58] | To tell the truth, | 说实话 |
[23:58] | I-I’m probably just looking for connections that aren’t there. | 也许我在寻找一些不存在的联系 |
[24:02] | To what end? | 什么联系 |
[24:04] | Did Nostradamus tell you something you hope is true? | 诺查丹玛斯是不是说什么让你期待的事了 |
[24:08] | No. | 没有 |
[24:11] | I’ve known him many years. | 我已经认识他很多年了 |
[24:13] | He’s right more than he’s wrong. | 他说中的时候比较多 |
[24:15] | And when he’s wrong, I often wonder if we… | 如果他没说中 我会猜测是不是我们 |
[24:17] | misinterpreted what he said, | 曲解了他所说的话 |
[24:18] | and he’s too cautious to argue otherwise. | 而他谨小慎微 不愿争辩 |
[24:21] | Tomas’ symbol was, in fact, the dragon. | 其实 托马斯的标志是龙 |
[24:24] | Self-important but self-chosen. | 有些狂妄自大 但是他自己选的 |
[24:27] | And the lion was the English, of course. | 而狮子当然是代表英格兰人 |
[24:29] | As I said, Tomas chose his own symbol. | 就像我说的 托马斯的标志是自己选的 |
[24:32] | That’s what we bastard-born do, | 我们这些私生子都是这么做的 |
[24:33] | as technically we belong to no one. | 因为严格说来 我们不属于任何人 |
[24:36] | Allowing me… | 所以我 |
[24:39] | to choose the lion for myself. | 选择了狮子作为我的标志 |
[24:44] | Is this the sword you fought Tomas with? | 你与托马斯决斗时 用的是这把剑吗 |
[24:46] | A fight to the death. | 一战毙命 |
[24:47] | In a field of poppies. | 就在罂粟田中 |
[25:26] | Well done. | 真不错 |
[25:37] | I love that. That’s beautiful with the berries. | 这个好 和浆果放在一起很漂亮 |
[25:41] | Let’s see. Oh, that’s very sweet. | 我看看 真是太贴心了 |
[25:43] | That’s lovely. | 非常可爱 |
[25:54] | Dear Diane. | 亲爱的黛安 |
[25:55] | Henry will be back shortly with your glass of port, | 亨利很快就会带着你喜欢的波特酒 |
[25:58] | your apples and salted biscuits. | 苹果和椒盐饼干回来的 |
[26:00] | It’s such a lovely routine | 他总是要这样 |
[26:01] | the way he insists on taking care of you himself. | 亲力亲为地照顾你 真是十分贴心 |
[26:04] | – What is it you want? – I didn’t think I wanted anything from you. | -你想干什么 -我原本不想干什么 |
[26:08] | I didn’t think it was possible. | 我觉得没有必要 |
[26:10] | As you have become such a certainty. | 因为你的存在似乎已经不可动摇 |
[26:12] | And here’s another: Henry strays from you to a young girl | 不过 亨利为了一个年轻姑娘离开了你 |
[26:16] | and then gets bored and returns to you. | 随后又厌倦了她 回来找你 |
[26:19] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不懂你是怎么做到的 |
[26:21] | Because I love him for who he is, | 因为我爱的是他的人 |
[26:22] | not what he can give me. | 而非他能给我什么 |
[26:24] | No, I meant I don’t know how you can put up with it. | 不 我是说你怎么能忍得下这口气 |
[26:27] | I put up with you, the public humiliation, | 我忍得了你 忍得了大庭广众下的羞辱 |
[26:29] | because at least, in private, | 是因为 至少在私下里 |
[26:30] | I don’t have him grinding on top of me. | 我没有让他在我身上摸来摸去 |
[26:34] | Perhaps I’m saving us both some discomfort. | 或许 我是为了避免彼此都尴尬 |
[26:39] | Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[26:40] | And go. | 然后滚吧 |
[26:41] | I know about the legitimization. | 我知道了你密谋的事 |
[26:43] | Don’t bother trying to deny it. | 不用忙着否认了 |
[26:48] | I have ties with the Vatican who can confirm it, | 罗马教廷的人能指证你的阴谋 |
[26:50] | but… do you know how I learned? | 不过 你知道我是怎么发现的吗 |
[26:53] | Kenna. | 是肯娜 |
[26:54] | She was mistaken for you. In your younger years. | 她被人误认作是你 不过可比你年轻 |
[26:57] | She was very badly beaten and she looked terrible. | 虽然她之前被人揍得很惨 难看得很 |
[27:01] | You won’t look so good yourself if word of this leaks out. | 这些话传出去 你也不会好看到哪里去 |
[27:04] | You love your son, too. | 你也爱你的儿子 |
[27:05] | You would do anything for him. | 你为了他什么都可以做 |
[27:07] | Yes. I would. | 是的 没错 |
[27:10] | But this I’m doing for myself. | 不过这次我是为了自己 |
[27:13] | Because I’m anxious of late. | 因为我近来很担心 |
[27:15] | You could say that my son’s wedding has me unnerved. | 你可以说是我儿子的婚礼让我紧张 |
[27:19] | Because you can’t control his future wife. A queen. | 因为你无法控制他的未婚妻 一位女王 |
[27:23] | I’ve given her some counsel. | 我已经给过她一些忠告 |
[27:25] | I am eager to see if she takes it. | 我很想知道她是否听得进去 |
[27:30] | Look at us. We’re talking like old friends. | 你瞧 我们聊得像一对老朋友似的 |
[27:32] | We’ve known each other for a long time. | 你我早已相识多年 |
[27:34] | This acquaintance is about to be terminated. | 这份亲切感即将结束了 |
[27:40] | Disappear. | 消失吧 |
[27:42] | Make up any excuse, but do not come back. | 随便编个理由 别再回来了 |
[27:45] | If you do, I’ll tell Henry | 你要是敢回来 我就告诉亨利 |
[27:47] | what you’ve done. | 你的所作所为 |
[27:48] | He’d understand. He adores Bash. | 他会理解的 他很喜欢巴斯 |
[27:52] | He might have understood if your timing had been better. | 如果换个时机 他可能会理解 |
[27:56] | Henry’s fondness for anyone is | 亨利对任何人的爱 |
[27:59] | eclipsed by his love of power. | 都比不上他对权势的渴望 |
[28:02] | He wants England, | 他想得到英格兰 |
[28:03] | and he’s getting it | 只有弗朗西斯娶了玛丽 |
[28:06] | when Francis marries Mary. | 他才能得到英格兰 |
[28:09] | Well… | 所以 |
[28:10] | you could say, suddenly, | 就现在的形势来看 |
[28:13] | Francis may be his favorite son. | 也许弗朗西斯才是他最爱的儿子 |
[28:16] | And you may be executed for treason. | 而你们则可能会因叛国罪被处死 |
[28:18] | Bash never wanted this. | 这不是巴斯的错 |
[28:20] | If Sebastian died because of your words, | 如果你的这些指控害死了塞巴斯蒂安 |
[28:22] | Henry would never forgive you. | 亨利永远不会原谅你 |
[28:23] | He would find a way to kill you. | 他会想办法杀了你 |
[28:25] | Which is why I’m letting you leave his bed, our castle, | 所以我放你一条生路 让你离开城堡 |
[28:28] | with your life. | 远走高飞 |
[28:30] | But there is something | 不过在此之前 |
[28:34] | I want to share with you first. | 我想先给你看点东西 |
[28:36] | Something you can share with Kenna. | 而你可以给肯娜看看 |
[28:41] | You want me to poison her. | 你要我给她下毒 |
[28:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:44] | There are two things I can’t abide, | 我最不能容忍两点 |
[28:47] | betrayal and stupidity, and Kenna’s guilty of both. | 一是背叛二是愚蠢 肯娜两样都占了 |
[28:51] | One can be tempered, the other can never be remedied. | 背叛可以忍受 但是愚蠢无药可医 |
[28:54] | Oh, she wants what she wants, | 她野心勃勃 |
[28:58] | and she will go and get it at any cost. | 而且会用尽一切手段去达成 |
[29:03] | Her desire for the king may yet cost you your life. | 她对国王的渴望 也许会害死你 |
[29:06] | And there’s one other person who stands in her way. | 不过还有一个人 可以阻止她 |
[29:09] | Who is that? | 是谁呢 |
[29:10] | Oh. Wait, I know. | 我想到了 |
[29:12] | His wife. Me. | 他的妻子 也就是我 |
[29:14] | And when she crosses me– and she will– | 她一旦冒犯我 就一定 |
[29:17] | she will be dead anyway. | 一定命不久矣 |
[29:19] | All I’m asking | 我只是要你 |
[29:22] | is that you take this one thing off of my plate. | 帮我处理眼前的这个小麻烦 |
[29:24] | Why must I always be the one with blood on my hands? | 为什么总是要我脏了手呢 |
[29:30] | Oh, it’s sage. It’s very nice. | 是鼠尾草 非常不错 |
[29:35] | These are my terms. | 我的条件说完了 |
[29:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[30:01] | – Morning. – Hello. | -早 -你好呀 |
[30:05] | Aylee, would you pass me that, please? | 艾莉 把那个递给我好吗 |
[30:10] | It smells nice. What is it? | 闻着很香 是什么 |
[30:13] | It’s a brew of lemon and honey. | 好像是柠檬和蜂蜜酿的 |
[30:15] | And a herb. | 还加了药草 |
[30:16] | It smells floral, to me. | 闻着好像是花香 |
[30:18] | It’s supposed to soothe and heal. | 好像有舒缓止疼的疗效 |
[30:21] | You can have it if you’d like. It’s quite good. | 你想喝的话给你吧 味道很好的 |
[30:23] | Uh, would you hold this? | 帮我拿一下可以吗 |
[30:26] | My family sent me these. | 这是我家人寄给我的 |
[30:27] | As gifts to be worn on the day Mary would be wed. | 大家在参加玛丽的婚礼时可以戴 |
[30:32] | – Oh… – You’re so modest. | -天呐 -你平时太低调 |
[30:34] | Sometimes I forget your family owns half of Scotland. | 有时候我都忘了 半个苏格兰都是你家的 |
[30:37] | Only the lower half. | 我们家那一半比较穷啦 |
[30:41] | They’re yours to keep. | 都送给你们吧 |
[30:45] | Aylee, thank you. | 艾莉 谢谢你 |
[30:49] | Do you think the wedding will still happen though? | 你们觉得婚礼会如期举行吗 |
[30:51] | I know Mary talked to Bash. | 我知道玛丽和巴斯聊过了 |
[30:53] | Nostradamus’ prediction about Tomas’ death was true. | 诺查丹玛斯关于托马斯之死的预言成真了 |
[30:55] | I think that’s open to interpretation. | 这也要看个人理解吧 |
[30:58] | My head is pounding with the stress. | 压力太大 我头都晕了 |
[31:00] | Of whether there’ll be a wedding | 你在担心婚礼会不会举行呢 |
[31:02] | or what you should wear? | 还是在愁该穿什么 |
[31:03] | The only magic I believe in is love. | 我相信爱情是有魔力的 |
[31:06] | She should marry him. To the power of love. | 她应该嫁给他 敬伟大的爱情 |
[31:13] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道 |
[31:16] | whatever happens, that I love you. | 无论发生什么 我都爱你 |
[31:19] | What’s going to happen? | 会发生什么啊 |
[31:21] | We’re getting married tonight. | 我们今晚就要结婚了 |
[31:27] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[31:29] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[31:30] | – If it’s about England… – It’s not politics. | -如果是英格兰的事… -不是政治 |
[31:32] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[31:33] | We already have so much. To ask for more… | 我们已经这么幸福 如果奢求更多… |
[31:36] | Do you think we’re testing fate? | 我们会不会是在挑战命运 |
[31:45] | Testing fate how? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:48] | By believing we can have everything we ever wanted. | 因为我们一直相信可以得偿所愿 |
[31:51] | Perhaps that privilege is reserved for gods, | 也许这种幸福只应天上有 |
[31:53] | not Queens and Kings. | 国王和女王得不到 |
[31:54] | Perhaps there is a terrible price to pay. | 也许我们会付出惨痛的代价 |
[32:11] | We’ve devoted our lives to our nations. | 我们的一生都已经献给了国家 |
[32:16] | We’re still taking an enormous risk for our countries, | 不管我们选择宣布对英格兰的统治 |
[32:19] | whether we lay a claim to England or… | 或是欺骗我父亲和教廷 |
[32:22] | defy my father and the Vatican, | 都是在为国家冒险 |
[32:25] | for what we think is right for our people. | 为了我们的子民 |
[32:30] | I like that word, “We.” | 我喜欢”我们”这个词 |
[32:33] | And “Our.” | 还有”我们的” |
[32:55] | You’ve been alone in your struggles your entire life. | 你一直都在孤身奋战 |
[32:59] | That’s over now. | 今后不会了 |
[33:02] | I would die for you. | 我愿为你付出生命 |
[33:07] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[33:09] | Your Majesty, come this way. | 陛下 这边 |
[33:14] | They found her like this. | 他们找到她时就已经这样了 |
[33:15] | They came to us, looking for you. | 他们就想找你 |
[33:18] | Aylee. | 艾莉 |
[33:20] | He said I’d never go home again. | 他曾预言我再也回不了家 |
[33:22] | Aylee, no… | 艾莉 不 |
[33:24] | Too much blood… | 已经有太多的血 |
[33:27] | shed for you. | 为你而流 |
[33:32] | You… We-we must… | 你… 我们必须 |
[33:38] | ..Go home now. | 现在就回家 |
[33:51] | Yes. To the power of love. And friendship. | 没错 敬爱情的力量还有友谊 |
[34:18] | But one among you will die. | 但你们其中一人将会死去 |
[34:20] | You are sent from hell. | 你是地狱派来的 |
[34:23] | You are the Devil! | 你是个恶魔 |
[34:25] | No. | 别 |
[34:27] | Oh, no. Please. | 不要 拜托 |
[34:41] | The queen knows of my plan to legitimize you. | 王后知道了我想给你合法地位 |
[34:44] | Catherine has sworn to keep our secret, in trade, | 作为交换 凯瑟琳发誓会保守我们的秘密 |
[34:46] | but she can’t be trusted. | 但她并不可信 |
[34:47] | In trade for what? | 交换什么 |
[34:49] | Nothing I can’t live with. | 我可以接受的条件 |
[35:02] | She can’t control me or you if she can’t catch us. | 如果她抓不到把柄就无法控制我们 |
[35:06] | I will find Henry again, outside the castle walls. | 我在城堡之外会再去找亨利的 |
[35:09] | Even if she tells him what I’ve done, | 即使她告诉他我的所作所为 |
[35:11] | I will make him understand. | 我也会让他理解的 |
[35:13] | When he travels, I will come to him. | 他一旦外出 我就去找他 |
[35:16] | I will win him over. I always do. | 我能说服他 一向如此 |
[35:19] | Mary will be wed to Francis, | 玛丽就要嫁给弗朗西斯 |
[35:20] | England will be in his grip | 英格兰即将是他的囊中物 |
[35:21] | and none of this will matter. | 这些都不再是其中阻碍 |
[35:23] | We will be back in his good graces, protected. | 我们会再次得到他的恩典 受到他的庇佑 |
[35:26] | Forgive me if I don’t choose to run away with my mother | 若你引诱父亲对我们上点心时 |
[35:28] | and stay in the shadows while you seduce my father | 我没有选择和你一起离开 |
[35:31] | into giving a damn about us. | 躲起来的话 请原谅我 |
[35:32] | Then go on your own. | 你自己看着办 |
[35:34] | Just swear you will leave today. | 但要保证你今天会离开 |
[35:37] | You are my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[35:43] | Go. | 走吧 |
[35:45] | Save yourself. | 挽救你自己吧 |
[35:54] | She was poisoned. | 她是被毒死的 |
[35:59] | Am I supposed to suspect the Queen? | 我该怀疑王后吗 |
[36:02] | When I know the effects of this poison. | 我知道这种毒药的效果 |
[36:06] | The blackening, | 肤色发黑 |
[36:08] | the smell of violets. | 有紫罗兰的气味 |
[36:11] | This is new poison. Mine, | 这是一种新型毒药 是我的 |
[36:14] | not Catherine’s. | 而非凯瑟琳的 |
[36:18] | Have you been watching me? | 你一直在看着我吗 |
[36:22] | Do you know where I keep the key? | 你知道我把钥匙放在哪里吗 |
[36:27] | One never knows when you’re close, do they? | 你靠近时无人知晓 对吗 |
[36:33] | Why did you kill her? | 你为什么要杀她 |
[36:34] | Mary had to believe your prophecy. | 必须让玛丽相信你的预言 |
[36:37] | Or she would have wed Francis. | 否则她就会嫁给弗朗西斯 |
[36:39] | And the queen would have killed her. | 那样王后就会杀了她 |
[36:40] | You see Mary as a victim. | 你觉得玛丽是个受害者 |
[36:44] | You think you have a bond | 你对此感同身受 |
[36:45] | because you see yourself as fate’s victim, too. | 因为你觉得自己也是命运的受害者 |
[36:49] | But she is a beautiful queen, | 但她是个美貌的女王 |
[36:51] | and you… | 而你 |
[36:54] | -No! No! No! -…you are a monster. | -不 不 -你只是个怪物 |
[36:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[36:59] | She is a victim! | 她才是受害者 |
[37:02] | This girl is your victim! | 被你所害 |
[37:06] | Look. Look at what you’ve done to a child of God! | 看看你对上帝的子民做了什么 |
[37:09] | You, who are nothing! | 你没资格这么做 |
[37:12] | You brought this on yourself. | 你这是自作自受 |
[37:14] | No! No! No! No. | 不 不 不要 |
[37:18] | No. No. No… | 不 不 不 |
[37:21] | What about your duty to Scotland? | 你对苏格兰的职责怎么办 |
[37:22] | What about the alliance? | 联盟怎么办 |
[37:24] | I’ll find a new one. | 我会找个新的联盟 |
[37:25] | This one has cost us too much already. | 这个联盟让我们付出的代价太惨重了 |
[37:27] | You have to tell Francis why. | 你必须告诉弗朗西斯原因啊 |
[37:28] | I can’t. The queen is right. | 我不能说 王后说得没错 |
[37:31] | He’ll just… talk me out of it. | 他只会 让我别去在意这些 |
[37:32] | But maybe there’s some explanation… | 但也许可以解释一下 |
[37:35] | For Nostradamus’ gift? | 解释诺查丹玛斯的天赋吗 |
[37:37] | I believe in it. | 我相信它 |
[37:38] | For Aylee’s death? | 解释艾莉因何而死吗 |
[37:41] | Maybe. Whatever it is, | 或许吧 但无论结果如何 |
[37:43] | she’s still dead. | 人死不能复生 |
[37:45] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[37:48] | I can’t risk losing anyone else I love. | 我不想再失去任何我爱的人 |
[37:52] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[37:55] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[37:58] | She stands a better chance of getting away on her own. | 她自己离开 成功机会更大 |
[38:02] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[38:03] | If Francis knows, he will stop you. | 如果弗朗西斯知道了 他会阻止你 |
[38:10] | I’ll send for you when I can. | 等一切安定了 我会派人带你们回去 |
[38:12] | We’ll go home. To Scotland. | 我们回家 回苏格兰 |
[38:22] | As Queen of Scotland, I have made a decision. | 作为苏格兰女王 我决定 |
[38:25] | I lay no claim to the English throne. | 我无权登上英格兰王位 |
[38:28] | There are too many lives at stake, | 这会置太多人于危险之中 |
[38:29] | and I have a duty to those who would die for me, | 我要对那些愿意为我而死 |
[38:31] | who believe that I would die for them, | 和相信我能为他们而牺牲的人负责 |
[38:35] | regardless of my personal happiness. | 放弃我个人的幸福 |
[38:37] | I know your terms. | 我知道你的条件 |
[38:38] | I know this will cost me the man I love. | 我知道这会让我失去我爱的男人 |
[38:40] | – Mary, no. – You’re risking everything. | -玛丽 不 -你在孤注一掷 |
[38:43] | Everything you’ve spent your life waiting for. | 放弃所有你等了一生的东西 |
[38:44] | – I know. – You’re walking away from England, | -我知道 -你这是在放弃英格兰 |
[38:47] | from more power than you could ever imagine. | 放弃你难以想象的权利 |
[38:49] | I’m walking away from France. | 我要离开法国 |
[38:52] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[38:54] | You’re frightened. | 你在害怕 |
[38:55] | Now is the time for courage! | 该拿出你的勇气了 |
[38:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:00] | Please don’t. I’ve made up my mind. | 别 我已经下了决心 |
[39:01] | Without telling me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[39:02] | I told you I was afraid. | 我说过我很害怕 |
[39:04] | I told you I wasn’t sure | 我说过我不确定 |
[39:05] | if this was the right choice for my country. | 这是否是对我国家有利的决定 |
[39:06] | What does that have to do with marrying me? | 这些和跟我结婚有什么关系 |
[39:09] | I told you, I have no terms. | 我告诉过你 我什么都不要 |
[39:11] | I only want you. | 我只要你 |
[39:13] | I can’t trust that. | 我不相信 |
[39:16] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[39:17] | Your loyalty is to France. | 你忠诚的对象是法国 |
[39:20] | You have always told me so. | 你总是这么和我说 |
[39:21] | Have you not heard a word that I’ve said? I love you. | 你没听见我说的话吗 我爱你 |
[39:24] | Love is irrelevant to people like us, | 爱与我们这样的人无关 |
[39:27] | a privilege we do not share. | 是我们也不能拥有的特权 |
[39:30] | You told me that. | 这是你告诉我的 |
[39:32] | I remember it all. | 我全都记得 |
[39:35] | Every word, | 每一句话 |
[39:36] | every moment, for the rest of my life… | 每个瞬间 终生难忘 |
[39:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:44] | But I won’t let other people die for me. | 但不能让别人为我而死 |
[39:45] | That is your fate. As a ruler. | 这就是你作为统治者的命运 |
[39:48] | Not if I can help it. | 如果我能做主 我就不允许 |
[39:50] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你还没想清楚 |
[39:52] | You’re upset, about Aylee. | 艾莉的事使你太过伤心 |
[39:55] | You can’t make decisions now, but I can, | 你现在无力做决定 但我可以 |
[39:57] | and I’m never going to let you go. | 我不会让你走的 |
[40:00] | All I ever wanted was you. | 我想要的只有你 |
[40:03] | Then we will work this out. | 那我们能渡过难关的 |
[40:05] | Wait for me | 等着我 |
[40:06] | while I talk to my father | 我要在父亲对教廷大吼大叫 |
[40:06] | before he goes screaming to the Vatican and this… | 在一切失控之前 |
[40:09] | this gets out of hand. | 和他谈谈 |
[40:11] | Wait for me. | 等着我 |
[40:14] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你的 |
[40:24] | Your Grace. May I be of service? | 女王陛下 有什么能为您效劳的吗 |
[40:26] | I was going riding. I’m fine. | 没事 我要骑马 |
[40:28] | I’ll alert the guards. | 我去通知卫兵 |
[40:29] | Please, uh, don’t. | 请不要 |
[40:31] | But it’s not safe for you alone. | 您独自一人不安全 |
[40:33] | If the king knew I let you go unattended… | 如果国王知道我让您独自离开… |
[40:35] | You would be punished. | 你会受罚的 |
[40:37] | We’re fine here. | 没事的 |
[40:39] | I’ll be glad to accompany the Queen. | 我很愿意陪着女王 |
[40:41] | I have horses ready for us. | 我已经备好我们的马匹了 |
[40:43] | Horses ready? But… you just offered… | 已经准备好了吗 但您刚刚才… |
[40:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[40:57] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:58] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[41:00] | I’m going away, | 我要离开 |
[41:00] | and if you love your brother, | 如果你爱你弟弟 |
[41:01] | you will not stand in my way. | 你就不会阻止我 |
[41:02] | Away where? | 去哪里 |
[41:04] | Far. | 远方 |
[41:07] | That’s my destination as well. | 那也是我要去的地方 |
[41:13] | Mary! Stop! | 玛丽 停下 |
[41:15] | Mary, please! Wait! Mary! | 拜托 玛丽 等等 玛丽 |
[41:39] | Mary! | 玛丽 |