时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her. | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | But there are forces that conspire– | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, | 黑暗之力 |
[00:26] | forces of the heart. | 心灵之迷 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:32] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[00:33] | Yes, yes. | 好的 当然好 |
[00:37] | Nostradamus | 诺查丹玛斯相信 |
[00:38] | believes that someday you will be the cause | 有一天 弗朗西斯会 |
[00:40] | of Francis’ death. | 因你而死 |
[00:41] | Walk away from this marriage. | 取消这桩婚事 |
[00:43] | All images of Francis’ death | 所有与弗朗西斯死亡相关的景象 |
[00:44] | are tied to your union. | 都与你们的结合密不可分 |
[00:45] | I don’t believe any of it. | 我不相信 |
[00:46] | I see your ladies | 我看见你们 |
[00:47] | circled around; one among you will die. | 围成一圈 其中一位会死去 |
[00:50] | Aylee. | 艾莉 |
[00:51] | As Queen of Scotland, I have made a decision. | 作为苏格兰女王 我决定 |
[00:53] | I lay no claim to the English throne. | 我无权登上英格兰王位 |
[00:55] | What if you were legitimized? | 如果你的身份被正式承认呢 |
[00:56] | You’re talking about changing the line of succession. | 你这是想要改变王位继承顺序 |
[00:59] | And that’s the sort of talk | 这种言论 |
[01:00] | that gets bastards and mistresses beheaded. | 会让私生子和情妇人头落地 |
[01:03] | Catherine has sworn to keep our secret, | 凯瑟琳发誓会保守我们的秘密 |
[01:05] | but she can’t be trusted. | 但她并不可信 |
[01:06] | She can’t control me or you | 她抓不到把柄 |
[01:08] | if she can’t catch us. | 就无法控制我们 |
[01:09] | Go on your own; leave today. | 你自己看着办 今天就走吧 |
[01:11] | – Where are you going? – Far. | -你要去哪 -远方 |
[01:12] | That’s my destination as well. | 那也是我要去的地方 |
[01:14] | Mary! Mary, please! | 玛丽 玛丽 不要走 |
[02:04] | This way, Mary, quick. | 这边走 玛丽 快 |
[02:21] | We’re trapped. There’s no way around. | 我们被困住了 没有路了 |
[02:23] | We have to go back. The King’s guards… | 我们得回去 可国王的侍卫 |
[02:25] | Will intercept us. | 会截住我们 |
[02:26] | We’ll never outrun them in the woods anyway. | 反正在森林里我们也甩不掉他们 |
[02:29] | We’ll be captured and dragged back to French court. | 我们会被抓回法国宫廷的 |
[02:32] | The king wants England; he won’t give up. | 国王想得到英格兰 他不会放手的 |
[02:34] | If we’re found… | 如果我们… |
[02:35] | Get down, quickly. | 快下马 |
[02:39] | – I’m going to get you back to Scotland. – How? | -我要把你送回苏格兰 -怎么回 |
[02:41] | This way. | 这边 |
[02:43] | Bash, what are you doing? | 巴斯 你这是干什么 |
[02:44] | Just trust me. | 相信我就行 |
[02:45] | Can you swim? | 你会游泳吗 |
[02:47] | This is the only way out. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[02:49] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:50] | – We’ll never survive it. – You can do this. | -我们会死的 -你可以的 |
[02:52] | Stop! In the name of the king! | 停下 以国王之名 |
[02:54] | Seize them! | 抓住他们 |
[03:07] | We’ve checked every outbound ship | 从敦刻尔克到巴约的所有出境船只 |
[03:09] | from Dunkirk to Bayeux, Your Majesty. | 我们都检查过了 国王陛下 |
[03:11] | The Scottish Queen and your son | 苏格兰女王和您儿子 |
[03:12] | must still be in France, but… | 肯定还在法国境内 但 |
[03:13] | They didn’t just disappear. | 他们不会凭空消失的 |
[03:15] | Bash has many talents, but magic isn’t one of them. | 巴斯虽天赋异禀 但不会玩法术 |
[03:17] | Find them! Go. | 去找到他们 |
[03:19] | They’ve been gone for more than a week. | 他们已经走了一周多了 |
[03:21] | You’ll never find them. | 你绝对找不到他们的 |
[03:23] | Francis is back | 弗朗西斯 |
[03:23] | from his own search. | 自己搜查回来了 |
[03:25] | I tell him it’s pointless, they’re long gone, | 我跟他说这是没用的 他们早就走了 |
[03:27] | – but he persists. – What did you expect? | -但他坚持要去找 -那你想怎样 |
[03:29] | Mary’s his fiance. | 玛丽是他的未婚妻 |
[03:30] | They were hours from being wed. | 他们还有几个小时就成婚了 |
[03:33] | Until she rode off with his brother. | 那是在她跟他哥哥跑了之前 |
[03:35] | I’d call that engagement off. | 我看婚约还是取消吧 |
[03:38] | What I’d like to know | 我想知道的是 |
[03:40] | is why. | 为什么 |
[03:41] | I hear she was | 我听说 |
[03:42] | probably involved with him for months. | 她好像已经跟他在一起好几个月了 |
[03:44] | What is it about her marriage to our son that strikes | 为什么她跟你儿子的婚姻 |
[03:46] | such fear in your black heart? | 会让你黑暗的心如此害怕 |
[03:48] | The truth, Catherine, for once. | 凯瑟琳 就这一次 告诉我真相 |
[03:51] | Mary is dangerous | 玛丽很危险 |
[03:53] | because she’s in danger. | 因为她处在危险之中 |
[03:55] | Because the English hate her, and they always will, | 因为英格兰人都恨她 他们不会放过她 |
[03:58] | especially if she lays claim to their throne | 若她听你的话继承了英格兰王位 |
[04:00] | as you insist. | 则会变本加厉 |
[04:03] | I believe she brings destruction, | 我认为她会带来毁灭 |
[04:05] | which will reach | 这毁灭会直达 |
[04:06] | our lands and our hearts. | 我们的领土和内心 |
[04:11] | This isn’t your decision, | 这不是你说了算的 |
[04:13] | and if I find out | 如果让我发现 |
[04:14] | her departure is your doing in any way, | 她的离去与你有关 |
[04:15] | I’ll have grounds to execute you. | 我就有理由处决你了 |
[04:18] | I grow weary of your threats. | 我都厌倦你的威胁了 |
[04:20] | I grew weary of you a decade ago. | 我十年前就已经厌倦你了 |
[04:23] | All I need is cause to be rid of you. | 我只是需要一个摆脱你的理由而已 |
[04:24] | Perhaps this time, | 可能这次 |
[04:26] | you’ve given it to me. | 你亲自把理由给我了 |
[04:36] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[04:37] | Take off for days at a time on your own? | 怎么能一个人出去这么多天 |
[04:39] | I had guards with me, | 我身边有侍卫 |
[04:40] | guards that I can trust. | 我可以信任的侍卫 |
[04:42] | Guards that don’t answer to you. | 不听命于你的侍卫 |
[04:45] | We’re only back because there was a sighting of a girl | 我们回来是因为有人看到一个据称是 |
[04:47] | alleged to be Mary in a village nearby. | 玛丽的女孩在附近的村庄出现过 |
[04:50] | A girl who appeared to be barely ten. | 结果是一个差不多只有十岁的女孩 |
[04:53] | Well, few people in France | 法国有几个人 |
[04:54] | have set eyes on Mary. | 亲眼见过玛丽 |
[04:56] | She has money. | 她有钱 |
[04:57] | She can buy passage as well as silence. | 能买通离开的路 也能让见过她的人闭嘴 |
[05:00] | She has Bash to navigate for them. | 还有巴斯带着她 |
[05:03] | You won’t find them, and why would you want to? | 你找不到的 再说了 你为什么要找 |
[05:05] | Because I want to know why she left. | 因为我想知道她离开的原因 |
[05:06] | Well, didn’t you ask her? | 难道你没问过她吗 |
[05:08] | She said that she couldn’t trust me | 她说她不信她在我心中 |
[05:09] | to put her interests before France. | 比法国的利益还重 |
[05:12] | And she’s right. | 她是对的 |
[05:14] | And I know, | 这点我确定 |
[05:15] | because you’ll be an extraordinary king. | 因为你会成为一代非凡的君王 |
[05:17] | She made an excuse. | 那是她的借口 |
[05:20] | It’s not why she left, I know it. | 不是她离开的真正原因 我知道 |
[05:22] | Then she’s a liar. | 那她就是个骗子 |
[05:24] | Why would you want her? | 你为什么想要她 |
[05:25] | Because I love her, | 因为我爱她 |
[05:26] | despite everything that she’s done. | 无论她做过什么我都爱她 |
[05:29] | And because I sense your hand in this. | 而且我知道你插手了 |
[05:38] | I don’t think the innkeeper believed our story. | 我觉得旅馆老板不相信我们的话 |
[05:40] | That we were attacked by bandits? | 不相信我们遭到强盗的袭击吗 |
[05:42] | Honest people don’t ride through the woods. | 诚实的人是不会从森林里边过的 |
[05:45] | Honest, foolish people do. | 诚实又傻的人会 |
[05:49] | Do you think that you’re foolish for helping me? | 你说自己傻不会给我任何安慰 |
[05:51] | I only meant that the woods are dangerous. | 我的意思是森林很危险 |
[05:53] | Not as dangerous as court, as it turns out. | 但其实宫廷更加危险 |
[05:57] | Do you really think that Queen Catherine knew | 你真的觉得凯瑟琳王后知道 |
[05:59] | about your mother’s plot to have you legitimized? | 你母亲想把你扶正的计谋吗 |
[06:01] | Yes. She used the information | 是的 她利用这个消息 |
[06:03] | to blackmail my mother into leaving court. | 威胁我母亲离开宫廷 |
[06:06] | My mother never should have done this behind my father’s back. | 母亲真不应该背着父亲干这种事 |
[06:09] | And behind yours. You never asked to rule France. | 你也不知情啊 你从来没争取过王位 |
[06:11] | This was never what you wanted. | 也从来不想当国王 |
[06:13] | Try convincing anyone of that. | 有谁会信呢 |
[06:17] | They’re going to think the worst of us, you know. | 他们会把我们往最坏的地方想 |
[06:20] | I’m sure Francis already does. | 弗朗西斯肯定已经这样了 |
[06:25] | I’ll find some horses tomorrow. | 明天我去找几匹马 |
[06:26] | We’ll get a boat from Calais | 我们坐船从加莱出发 |
[06:28] | and put this all behind us. | 把这一切都抛诸脑后 |
[06:29] | Now, get undressed. | 现在 脱吧 |
[06:31] | What? | 什么 |
[06:32] | You’ll want dry clothes. | 你得把衣服烤干啊 |
[06:34] | We have a long day tomorrow. | 明天有很长的路要赶 |
[06:38] | All right then. Turn around. | 好吧 你转过去 |
[06:41] | For the entire night? | 整晚吗 |
[06:49] | There’s not a thing left in your bag that isn’t soaked. | 你包裹里所有东西都湿透了 |
[06:51] | Let it dry. | 全翻出来烤干吧 |
[07:10] | Innkeeper. | 我是老板 |
[07:11] | – Brought you some fresh linen. – Hide. Quickly. | -给你们拿了新被单 -快藏起来 |
[07:13] | Our innkeeper lacked grace, but he wasn’t wearing heavy boots. | 老板虽然粗鲁但不穿重靴 |
[07:18] | Well, if it isn’t the bastard son of France. | 这不是法国的私生子嘛 |
[07:20] | Those people you paid off | 你给那些人钱 |
[07:21] | to keep their silence, | 让他们闭嘴 |
[07:22] | we paid them more. | 我们花了更多钱让他们开口 |
[07:24] | – Where’s the Queen? – I dropped her off in Calais. | -女王在哪 -我把她留在加莱了 |
[07:26] | She’s halfway across the channel in a four-masted galleon. | 她已经乘四桅帆船横渡海峡了 |
[07:29] | Without her clothes? | 连衣服都没穿吗 |
[07:32] | Did they tie her to the bow like a figurehead? | 他们把她像雕饰一样绑在船头了吗 |
[07:41] | The King wants you back alive, | 国王要你活着回去 |
[07:42] | but he said nothing of your fingers. | 可没说要留几个指头啊 |
[07:46] | Last chance. | 最后问一遍 |
[07:49] | Stop! I’m right here. | 住手 我就在这里 |
[07:53] | Unhand him. | 放开他 |
[07:54] | This man is under my protection. | 他受我的庇护 |
[07:55] | Apologies, Your Grace, | 抱歉 女王陛下 |
[07:56] | but this man is a French subject, not Scottish, | 但他是法国人 非苏格兰人 |
[07:58] | and he’s a criminal. | 而且他还是个罪犯 |
[07:59] | And what crime has he committed | 他只是在保证我的安全 |
[08:00] | beyond ensuring my safety? | 何罪之有 |
[08:02] | Weren’t you engaged to his brother? | 您不是和他弟弟订婚了吗 |
[08:04] | I suppose that’s why I heard the word “Treason” bandied about. | 这就是所谓的叛国[不忠]之罪吧 |
[08:08] | All I know is the King | 我只知道 |
[08:08] | wants his son back at court. | 国王想让他的儿子回宫去 |
[08:12] | – I can help. – No. | -我能帮上忙 -不 |
[08:13] | I’ll explain why you came with me. | 我会解释你为什么和我一起走 |
[08:15] | I’ll make Henry understand. | 我会让亨利理解的 |
[08:17] | And Francis? | 那弗朗西斯呢 |
[08:18] | He won’t let you leave twice. | 他不会再放你走的 |
[08:20] | I jumped off a cliff with you and I survived. | 我跟着你跳下悬崖 活了下来 |
[08:22] | This time let me take the lead. | 这次让我先上 |
[08:32] | The King wants him taken to the dungeon. | 国王下令 把他关进地牢 |
[08:36] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[08:37] | Be strong. | 要坚强 |
[08:37] | You have to. | 你必须坚强 |
[08:39] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[08:45] | Is my brother hurt? | 我哥哥受伤了吗 |
[08:47] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[08:49] | They’re locking him up. | 他们要把他关起来 |
[08:50] | And you… | 你呢 |
[08:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:56] | I suppose you wondered if you’d ever see me again. | 我想你一定觉得不会再见到我了 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:00] | I knew I’d see you. | 但我知道我会 |
[09:03] | If I hadn’t found you, if the guards didn’t, | 若我和卫兵都没找到你 |
[09:05] | I would have come to Scotland… | 我就会去苏格兰 |
[09:06] | Francis, please, don’t. | 弗朗西斯 别说了 |
[09:09] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没改变 |
[09:10] | Everything’s changed. | 什么都改变了 |
[09:12] | We woke up at sunrise in each other’s arms | 早上 我们拥抱着醒来 |
[09:14] | and I promised to stand by you forever, | 我还发誓永远守在你身边 |
[09:16] | against anyone, even my father. | 对抗任何人 甚至是我父亲 |
[09:19] | And by sundown, you’d run off with my brother. | 而傍晚 你就和我哥哥私奔了 |
[09:21] | This isn’t Bash’s fault. | 这不是巴斯的错 |
[09:22] | No, you say it’s about France bullying you | 不 你说是因为法国逼你 |
[09:24] | into claiming the throne of England, | 登上英格兰的王位 |
[09:26] | or because my loyalties might lie to my nation | 还说是因为我忠于我的国家 |
[09:28] | and not to you. But I swore myself to you, | 不忠于你 但我在你面前起过誓 |
[09:30] | and I know you believed me. | 而且我知道你相信我 |
[09:32] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[09:34] | My friend died. | 我的朋友死了 |
[09:37] | My heart broke. | 我心碎了 |
[09:39] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么要走 |
[09:41] | Explain to me | 告诉我 |
[09:42] | how Aylee’s death made you decide you couldn’t marry me. | 为什么艾莉的死让你决定不嫁给我 |
[09:46] | Give me an honest answer. | 我要听实话 |
[09:48] | I deserve that. I was prepared to give everything to you. | 这是我应得的 我原打算为你付出一切 |
[09:51] | Including your life. | 包括你的性命 |
[09:53] | I know that, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[09:56] | But I can’t marry you. | 但我不能嫁给你 |
[10:00] | The King requests your presence in the throne room. | 国王请您去正殿 |
[10:07] | Begging your pardon, Your Grace, | 请恕罪 王子殿下 |
[10:09] | he just wants Queen Mary. | 国王只请玛丽女王过去 |
[10:20] | The guards say you chose to return. | 卫兵说你是自愿回来的 |
[10:23] | I am here on Sebastian’s behalf. | 我为塞巴斯蒂安而回来 |
[10:26] | And to make peace between our nations, | 以及我们两国间的和平 |
[10:28] | as it seems there is some | 貌似由于我决定 |
[10:29] | ill will in the wake of my decision | 不嫁给你的儿子弗朗西斯 |
[10:31] | not to marry your son Francis. | 法国对我颇有微词 |
[10:33] | I am hoping you can help me with this. | 希望你能帮忙解决这事 |
[10:35] | I’ll help you make peace. | 我会跟你言和 |
[10:36] | Marry Francis, as we’d agreed. | 只要你照约定 嫁给弗朗西斯 |
[10:38] | Lay claim to England. | 继承英格兰王位 |
[10:39] | The story for your abrupt departure is this: | 对于你的突然离开我们就说 |
[10:41] | – you were a bride overcome by nerves. – No. | -你要结婚所以太紧张了 -不 |
[10:45] | No? | 不 |
[10:47] | You are here at your mother’s, at Scotland’s bidding. | 你遵从母亲以及苏格兰的要求来到这里 |
[10:50] | Your wedding is a treaty of nations. | 你的婚姻是两国条约 |
[10:52] | Women don’t often say no, to Henry. | 很少有女人会拒绝亨利 |
[10:55] | When they do he thinks it’s a game. | 她们这么做时 他就认为她们是在耍把戏 |
[10:58] | It usually is. | 通常是的 |
[10:59] | But Mary isn’t your usual girl. | 但玛丽可不是那种姑娘 |
[11:01] | She is Scotland. | 她就是苏格兰 |
[11:02] | She is its queen. | 她是那儿的女王 |
[11:05] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[11:06] | Let’s negotiate. | 我们谈判 |
[11:08] | As leaders. | 君主间的谈判 |
[11:10] | Shall we start with your desire to protect Bash? | 就从你想保护巴斯开始谈吧 |
[11:13] | You’re fond of him, aren’t you? | 你喜欢他 对吧 |
[11:15] | Aren’t you? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[11:16] | He’s your son. | 他可是你儿子 |
[11:18] | He was protecting me. | 他当时在保护我 |
[11:19] | Bash did nothing wrong. | 巴斯没做错任何事 |
[11:21] | And you, you shared a bed with him. | 而你跟他同床共枕了 |
[11:22] | There are witnesses. | 我们有目击证人 |
[11:23] | They’re lying. | 他们在撒谎 |
[11:24] | But go ahead, ruin me. | 不过请便 毁了我 |
[11:26] | I could give a damn about my reputation in France. | 我根本不在乎我在法国的名声 |
[11:29] | In Scotland? | 那在苏格兰的名声呢 |
[11:30] | They will believe their queen. | 他们一定会相信自己的女王 |
[11:31] | A queen with blood on her hands who let her lover die? | 任由自己的情人死去的女王 |
[11:34] | Sebastian ran off with the future king’s fiancée. | 塞巴斯蒂安跟未来国王的未婚妻私奔 |
[11:37] | Destroying an alliance between our countries. | 毁掉了两国的盟约 |
[11:40] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[11:40] | You want to be treated like a ruler? | 你想被当成统治者对待吗 |
[11:42] | Someone who can say no? | 想要拒绝吗 |
[11:44] | Do you need lives at stake to take this seriously? | 要我以他人的性命相逼才正视这件事吗 |
[11:46] | Henry, you wouldn’t. | 亨利 你不会的 |
[11:48] | You’ll marry my son Francis and accept our nation’s support, | 你要嫁给我王子弗朗西斯并接受我国的支援 |
[11:51] | as you and your new husband, lay claim to England. | 而你和你的新婚丈夫会继承英格兰王位 |
[11:53] | Or I will execute my son, | 不然我就处决我的儿子 |
[11:55] | my subject Bash, | 我的子民巴斯 |
[11:57] | for the treason of costing me England. | 罪名是害我失去英格兰的叛国罪 |
[11:59] | You can watch him bleed to death on your wedding altar. | 你可以在婚礼圣坛上看着他流血致死 |
[12:16] | Leave us. | 都退下 |
[12:18] | Now. | 快 |
[12:26] | You should never have come back here. | 你根本不该回来 |
[12:28] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[12:29] | Bash was accused of treason. | 巴斯被控叛国罪 |
[12:30] | I couldn’t let him suffer on his own. | 我不能让他一个人揽下所有责任 |
[12:32] | I was afraid something like this might happen. | 我就担心会发生这种事 |
[12:34] | Find a way to convince King Henry that I won’t back down, | 在亨利国王真的实施他的威胁之前 |
[12:37] | before he carries through with his threat. | 想办法说服他 我是不会让步的 |
[12:39] | Killing Bash?! | 杀死巴斯 |
[12:40] | I can’t believe he would do it. | 我不信他下得了手 |
[12:42] | I won’t take that chance. | 我可不要冒这个险 |
[12:43] | Well, then lie. | 那就撒谎吧 |
[12:45] | Say that you and Bash | 说你和巴斯 |
[12:46] | – are already married. – How? | -已经结婚了 -怎么结 |
[12:49] | You grabbed a priest on the road. | 你们私奔时随便找了一个牧师 |
[12:50] | You said your vows in a cowshed. | 在牛棚里互道了誓词 |
[12:52] | Even Henry can’t override a union sanctified by God. | 就算是亨利也无法驾凌上帝认可的结合 |
[12:55] | No. | 他是不能 |
[12:56] | But he can kill Bash in anger on hearing it. | 但他可以一怒之下杀了巴斯 |
[13:00] | Do you have any other ideas? | 你有其它想法吗 |
[13:04] | I’ve sent word to my mother. | 我给我母亲写了信 |
[13:05] | In truth, I cannot believe that she and her advisors | 我实在不敢相信她和她的大臣们 |
[13:08] | would support a claim on England at this time. | 这次会支持我继承英格兰王位 |
[13:11] | Henry’s already been corresponding with your mother. | 亨利听说英格兰女王命不久矣以后 |
[13:14] | Once he learned that the English queen was dying. | 就开始跟你母亲通信了 |
[13:19] | She wants me to do it. | 她想让我继承 |
[13:22] | Scotland wants me on the throne of England. | 苏格兰想让我成为英格兰女王 |
[13:24] | They know it’s a risk… | 他们明知有危险… |
[13:25] | Less so, with Francis at your side. | 有弗朗西斯在你身边危险就小多了 |
[13:28] | They want me to wed the next King of France without delay. | 他们要我即刻嫁给法国未来的国王 |
[13:33] | So, there is no other option. | 看来我别无选择了 |
[13:36] | I must tell Francis of the prophecy. | 我得把预言的事告诉弗朗西斯 |
[13:38] | You must find another way. | 你得另寻他法 |
[13:42] | Francis will reject the prophecy as superstition. | 弗朗西斯会认为预言是迷信 |
[13:46] | And he will convince you to marry him. | 他会说服你嫁给他 |
[13:48] | You know I am right! | 你很清楚我是对的 |
[13:49] | I will explain to him | 我会解释清楚 |
[13:50] | why I believe Nostradamus’s visions. | 为什么我相信诺查丹玛斯的预言 |
[13:52] | Giving him arguments | 如果你告诉他那些事情 |
[13:54] | he can talk you out of with reason and logic. | 他就能合情合理地说服你 |
[13:56] | And he will. | 他会的 |
[13:58] | Because the fact that Nostradamus can see the death | 因为你也不想相信 |
[14:00] | of the man you love, | 诺查丹玛斯所说的 |
[14:01] | is not something that you want to believe either. | 你所爱之人将死亡的预言 |
[14:04] | But I do believe it. | 但我真的相信 |
[14:05] | You won’t when he’s done with you, | 在他说服你之后你就不会相信了 |
[14:07] | because Francis is reasonable in all things, | 弗朗西斯非常理性 |
[14:09] | but he is relentless in his love for you. | 但他爱你爱得无法自拔 理智全无 |
[14:13] | If you tell Francis, | 如果你告诉弗朗西斯 |
[14:14] | he will wear you down, | 他会一点点地说服你 |
[14:15] | and he is as good as dead. | 他最擅长这个 |
[14:17] | And if I do nothing, | 但如果我什么都不做的话 |
[14:19] | Bash will die. | 巴斯就死定了 |
[15:04] | You look pathetic… | 你看起来真可怜 |
[15:08] | …but I feel your hatred. | 但我感受到了你的憎恨 |
[15:11] | You don’t even have the decency | 你杀死那个女孩 |
[15:12] | to feign remorse for killing that girl. | 却连悔恨都懒得装 |
[15:18] | I did it to save Mary. | 我那样做是为了救玛丽 |
[15:22] | You killed Aylee to fulfill my vision. | 你杀了艾莉以实现我的预言 |
[15:24] | The queen was planning to kill her. | 本来王后就准备杀了她 |
[15:26] | So, you’ve said. | 你说过了 |
[15:28] | And you’re right, | 你是对的 |
[15:30] | Catherine would have. | 凯瑟琳会这样做的 |
[15:32] | Kings and queens do that. | 国王和王后确实会这样做 |
[15:35] | To save another, to save themselves, | 他们是为了拯救别人 拯救自己 |
[15:36] | when it suits them, they play God. | 只要他们愿意 他们就扮演上帝的角色 |
[15:39] | Monsters like you should not. | 但像你这样的怪物不该这样做 |
[15:42] | Did you not enjoy your freedom? | 你是不是不想要自由了 |
[15:44] | You could go about the castle as you wished. | 你可以随心所欲的在这城堡里晃悠 |
[15:48] | All I asked, was that you stay out of sight. | 我只不过让你不要被人看见 |
[15:52] | That you harm no one. | 只不过让你不要害人而已 |
[15:53] | So, that no harm would come to you. | 这样你就不会受伤 |
[15:57] | You’ll stay here… | 你给我一直待在这儿 |
[16:00] | …until I believe you’ve learned your lesson. | 直到我认为你已经吸取教训了为止 |
[16:07] | Do as I say, or I’ll starve you. | 按我说的做 否则我就饿死你 |
[16:17] | No. | 不 |
[16:53] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[16:57] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[16:59] | Is this about Bash? | 你是为了巴斯来的吗 |
[17:01] | My father just told me that he’ll kill him | 父亲刚告诉我 如果你不和我成婚 |
[17:03] | if you don’t marry me. | 他就杀了巴斯 |
[17:05] | And still you refuse? | 这样你还是拒绝吗 |
[17:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:10] | This is insane. | 你简直是疯了 |
[17:12] | How far will you go to destroy us? | 为了毁掉我们 你到底会做到什么地步 |
[17:14] | But it will destroy you otherwise. | 否则你就会没命的 |
[17:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[17:17] | Please, hear me out. | 拜托了 听我说完 |
[17:20] | I want to explain myself. | 我想好好为我自己辩解 |
[17:22] | I want you to understand why I left you. | 我想让你知道我为什么离开你 |
[17:25] | It wasn’t for lack of love, | 并不是因为我不够爱你 |
[17:27] | or joy, or trust in you. | 也并非两情不相悦 更非不信你 |
[17:32] | It was because I couldn’t bear the thought of losing you. | 只是因为我不想失去你 |
[17:35] | That makes no sense. | 这简直是一派胡言 |
[17:36] | Nostradamus had a vision, | 诺查丹玛斯预见了 |
[17:39] | of your death, | 你的死亡 |
[17:40] | brought about by me, if we wed. | 是由我和我们的婚姻引起的 |
[17:44] | You left me over a prophecy? | 你因为一个预言就离开了我 |
[17:47] | One that I believe. | 一个我深信不疑的预言 |
[17:48] | I couldn’t take the risk of being wrong! | 我不能冒这个险 |
[17:50] | This is madness. | 这简直是胡说 |
[17:51] | I know, I thought so too. | 我知道 我曾经也是这样以为 |
[17:54] | I didn’t believe it, I didn’t want to, | 我也不相信 我也不想相信 |
[17:56] | but, I knew that Nostradamus’s visions had weight | 但在诺查丹玛斯预见了艾莉的死之前 |
[17:58] | even before he predicted Aylee’s death. | 我就知道他的预言很重要 |
[18:00] | Her fall? | 她摔死那事吗 |
[18:01] | Hours before it happened. | 就在此事发生前几个小时 |
[18:04] | When the king finds out… | 如果国王知道 |
[18:05] | No, you can’t tell him! | 不 你不能告诉他 |
[18:06] | He will burn Nostradamus alive, | 他会以叛国罪和异教徒罪 |
[18:08] | for heresy, or treason, | 活活烧死诺查丹玛斯 |
[18:10] | both charges apply, not to mention… | 这两项都罪已至死 更何况… |
[18:14] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[18:15] | She was behind this as well. | 她就是这一切的幕后黑手 |
[18:17] | All her crimes against me | 她对我犯下的一切罪行 |
[18:19] | were because she loves you. | 都是因为她爱你 |
[18:22] | Does she deserve to burn for that? | 难道她就要因此被烧死吗 |
[18:25] | She would do anything for you. | 她会为你不惜一切 |
[18:29] | And I would, too. | 我也是 |
[18:32] | I will not be the cause of your death. | 我绝不会害死你 |
[18:34] | And Bash? Shall he die in my stead? | 那巴斯呢 他就该替我去死吗 |
[18:36] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[18:37] | Because my father is determined. | 父亲心意已决 |
[18:39] | You will wed the next King of France | 你必须嫁给法国未来的国王 |
[18:42] | or he’ll lose any chance of England. | 否则他就失去了攫取英格兰的机会 |
[18:46] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[18:49] | you cannot let superstition or fear | 你不能让迷信或者恐惧 |
[18:52] | rule your life. | 主宰你的生活 |
[18:54] | You must be the ruler, | 你注定是统治者 |
[18:56] | taking charge of your own destiny. | 你决定自己的命运 |
[19:00] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[19:02] | Now, before my mother or Nostradamus | 在我母亲或诺查丹玛斯 |
[19:05] | can poison you with fear, pressure you… | 用恐惧毒害你和压迫你之前… |
[19:08] | You are pressuring me. | 你现在就在压迫我 |
[19:09] | Because I am right. | 因为我是正确的 |
[19:10] | And my mother is wrong to believe in this nonsense! | 我母亲是错误的 她不该相信谬论 |
[19:13] | She was right to believe. | 她是对的 |
[19:15] | Aylee is dead. | 艾莉死了 |
[19:17] | I believe! | 我相信 |
[19:18] | I’ll talk to Nostradamus. | 我会和诺查丹玛斯谈谈 |
[19:19] | He’ll recant. | 他会承认自己错了 |
[19:20] | I’ll make my mother see things sensibly. | 我会让我母亲理智地看待这些事情 |
[19:22] | I’ll take the risk. | 我愿意冒险 |
[19:24] | This is my life, my risk. | 这是我的生命 我的选择 |
[19:29] | Once you get past the grief of Aylee’s death, | 一旦你走出艾莉之死的阴影 |
[19:31] | you’ll see. | 你就会明白的 |
[19:32] | Your mother was right, | 你母亲说得对 |
[19:35] | you are relentless. | 你的确很执着 |
[19:36] | When it comes to us, yes. | 因为这关乎我们的未来 |
[19:37] | But I can’t do this. | 但是我做不到 |
[19:40] | I am begging you, please stop. | 我求你了 放弃吧 |
[19:43] | I won’t. | 我不会放弃 |
[19:44] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[19:46] | Then I will. | 那我放弃 |
[19:52] | I assume you’ve asked for this meeting | 你约见我 |
[19:53] | because you’ve made your decision. | 是已经做出决定了吧 |
[19:56] | Will you marry Francis? | 你会嫁给弗朗西斯吗 |
[19:58] | Or will you be forced to watch Bash’s execution? | 还是要眼睁睁看着巴斯被处死 |
[20:01] | Neither. | 都不会 |
[20:03] | What’s this? | 什么意思 |
[20:05] | I have a third option. | 我有第三种提议 |
[20:07] | One I think you would be most interested in. | 而且我觉得你会很感兴趣的 |
[20:10] | I will stake my claim on England | 我会登上英格兰的王位 |
[20:12] | and I will marry your son. | 也会嫁给你的儿子 |
[20:14] | But not Francis. | 但我不嫁弗朗西斯 |
[20:15] | Bash. | 嫁巴斯 |
[20:17] | Legitimize him and make him | 请你宣布他为正统 |
[20:19] | the next King of France. | 让他成为王位继承人 |
[20:27] | Explain yourself. | 你说清楚 |
[20:28] | You want England. I want something in return. | 你想要英格兰 我也有想要的东西 |
[20:30] | You are talking about | 你所提的要求 |
[20:31] | changing the line of succession of France. | 是要我更改法国王位的继承顺序 |
[20:34] | Bash as king– this is laughable. | 让巴斯当国王 简直可笑 |
[20:36] | Bastards are being legitimized all over Europe. | 全欧洲有很多国家都承认了私生子的身份 |
[20:38] | I believe the Vatican will favor this arrangement. | 我相信罗马教廷会支持这个决定 |
[20:40] | – How could you know that? – You said yourself, | -你怎么知道 -你自己也说了 |
[20:43] | they want England as badly as you do. | 他们跟你一样渴望得到英格兰 |
[20:45] | They will do anything to keep it from | 为了防止新教得到英格兰 |
[20:47] | falling into the hands of the Protestants. | 他们会不惜一切代价 |
[20:48] | You were against this claim before. | 你之前曾反对过这项提议 |
[20:50] | That was before I knew my mother’s wishes. | 我当时不知道母亲的意愿 |
[20:53] | And how much pressure her advisors were putting her under. | 以及大臣们给她施加的压力 |
[20:56] | It seems I will be going off to England no matter what I think. | 不论我愿不愿意 都必须前往英格兰 |
[20:59] | But only with Bash at my side. | 但我要巴斯陪在我身边 |
[21:01] | So I’ll make him a duke, or an earl. | 那我封他为王爵 或者伯爵 |
[21:03] | – Yes. – Half measures won’t do. | -好啊 -没有商量的余地 |
[21:06] | I need to be married to the man who commands the King’s armies. | 我要嫁的男人 必须有权指挥国王的军队 |
[21:09] | There’d be civil unrest. | 国内会发生动乱 |
[21:11] | The nobles may reject it. | 皇室成员可能会反对 |
[21:12] | It makes our country appear unstable. | 这些会让国内不稳定 |
[21:15] | And I’d have to convince the Pope to annul our marriage. | 我还得要求教皇宣告我们的婚姻无效 |
[21:17] | Are you not acquainted with my very determined wife? | 我的妻子很固执 你难道不知道吗 |
[21:20] | Perhaps your wife will agree. | 也许你妻子会同意的 |
[21:22] | Because at her core she is more selfless than you think. | 因为她比你想象得更无私 |
[21:25] | You think she gives a damn about France controlling England | 你觉得如果她不再是王后 |
[21:27] | when she is no longer Queen? | 还会在乎英格兰的事吗 |
[21:29] | It’s up to the Queen to decide her priorities. | 这就要看王后怎样决定了 |
[21:31] | I’ve given your majesties much to consider. | 请尊贵的国王和王后仔细考虑吧 |
[21:33] | I will take my leave. | 我先告退了 |
[21:40] | You’re not seriously considering this? | 你不是真的在考虑吧 |
[21:43] | What she proposes would cost me everything. | 她的提议威胁到了我的一切 |
[21:46] | My marriage, my crown, | 我的婚姻 我的地位 |
[21:47] | the legacy of our children, your sons. | 以及我们孩子的遗产 |
[21:50] | Yes… | 是的 |
[21:51] | They are all considerations. | 这些我都会考虑到 |
[21:53] | – Those bitches! – Who? | -那些贱人 -谁 |
[21:56] | Mary, her friends, | 玛丽 她的朋友 |
[21:58] | that parasite Diane, the lot of them. | 还有那个寄生虫黛安 |
[21:59] | My mistress Diane? What does she have to do with this? | 我的情妇黛安 她跟这件事有什么关系 |
[22:02] | You don’t seriously think that | 你难道觉得这种提议 |
[22:03] | Mary came up with legitimization all by herself. | 是玛丽一个人想出来的吗 |
[22:05] | Bash must have told her. | 肯定是巴斯告诉她的 |
[22:06] | Diane has been working on this behind your back for months. | 几个月来 黛安一直背着你策划这件事 |
[22:10] | – Do you have proof of this? – Well, | -你有什么证据 -证据 |
[22:11] | why don’t you ask Kenna, your other mistress. | 你不如去问问你的另一位情妇肯娜 |
[22:13] | She told me and as a result, I blackmailed Diane | 她告诉了我 于是我威胁了黛安 |
[22:15] | and I sent her off to Paris. | 将她赶去了巴黎 |
[22:16] | You admit this deceit? | 你居然承认了这样的行为 |
[22:18] | You would have found out anyway, from Bash, | 反正你迟早会发现 巴斯会告诉你 |
[22:19] | before you took off his head! | 在你砍他的头之前 |
[22:21] | I suspect that’s the real reason why he fled the castle. | 这应该就是他逃离城堡的真正原因 |
[22:24] | He was afraid of your reaction. | 他害怕你的反应 |
[22:30] | So much for the great love story of Mary and Bash. | 原来玛丽和巴斯并不是私奔 |
[22:35] | But if he left out of fear, | 如果他是因为害怕而离开 |
[22:36] | what was her reason? | 那她是为什么呢 |
[22:37] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:40] | But she certainly made a mess of things now, hasn’t she? | 但是她的确把事情搅得一团乱了 不是吗 |
[22:46] | In truth, Catherine’s been relatively kind to us. | 说实话 凯瑟琳对我们真的很好 |
[22:49] | She was arranging our passage for next week. | 她已经开始收拾我们的行李了 |
[22:51] | Now you’re back and marrying Bash. | 可是现在你回来了 要嫁给巴斯 |
[22:54] | If Henry makes him the next king. | 如果亨利让他成为继承人的话 |
[22:56] | It was the only way I could save Bash and Francis, | 只有这样我才能同时救巴斯和弗朗西斯 |
[22:59] | and do as I was bid by my mother, as is my duty. | 这也符合我妈妈的要求 更是我的责任 |
[23:02] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[23:04] | For Bash to become legitimized, Henry must marry Diane | 巴斯要想转为正统 亨利必须娶黛安 |
[23:06] | and she’ll be back at court as Queen. | 她就会回到宫廷当王后了 |
[23:08] | If the plan works, yes. | 如果计划顺利的话 |
[23:11] | I know this must be painful for you. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[23:13] | You have feelings for the king. | 因为你喜欢国王 |
[23:14] | Painful? | 痛苦 |
[23:16] | You have no idea, any of you! | 你们根本不懂 谁都不懂 |
[23:21] | I think Diane was behind Aylee’s death. | 我觉得艾莉的死与黛安有关 |
[23:23] | Kenna, what are you saying? | 肯娜 你在说什么 |
[23:25] | Aylee fell, but I think she was poisoned first. | 艾莉是摔倒了 但我觉得她先被下毒了 |
[23:29] | What makes you think such a thing? | 你怎么会这样想 |
[23:31] | There was a cup shattered at the base of the stairs. | 因为在楼梯底部 有一只碎了的杯子 |
[23:34] | A cup that was delivered to me. | 那只杯子曾被递给我 |
[23:35] | I saw a cat drinking the spilled contents. | 我看到一只猫喝了洒出来的汁液 |
[23:38] | Not long after I found the animal dead in the corner. | 不久它就死在了角落里 |
[23:41] | Why didn’t you tell any of us about your suspicions? | 你有这猜测为什么不告诉我们 |
[23:44] | You were already dealing with so much and then you were gone. | 你要应付的已经够多了 接着你又走了 |
[23:48] | What could I, any of us, done about it in your absence? | 你不在的时候 我们能做什么 |
[23:51] | Who would stand to gain by my death? | 我死了谁能得到好处 |
[23:53] | Diane, certainly. | 当然是黛安 |
[23:55] | But also Catherine. | 但凯瑟琳也能 |
[23:57] | What better way to warn you of Nostradamus’s visions, | 除非让诺查丹玛斯最新的预言成真 |
[23:59] | than by fulfilling his latest prophecy? | 否则你会重视他的预言吗 |
[24:01] | That one among us would die? | 她说我们之中会有人死亡 |
[24:03] | And one of us did. | 我们之中的确有人死了 |
[24:04] | There was other proof of Nostradamus’s power. | 还有其他的证据能证明诺查丹玛斯的能力 |
[24:06] | Yes… But it was Aylee’s death that convinced you | 的确 但是是艾莉的死让你真正相信 |
[24:09] | that what he predicted for Francis would come true. | 他说弗朗西斯会死的预言会成真 |
[24:12] | Did Catherine know of this last prophecy? | 凯瑟琳听过这个新预言吗 |
[24:14] | Was she aware of it? | 她知道吗 |
[24:15] | She’d never admit to it. | 就算知道她也不会承认 |
[24:18] | But I’m getting better at discerning when she’s lying. | 但是我越来越能分辨她是不是在说谎了 |
[24:22] | And I’m not pleased with her. | 我对她并不满意 |
[24:24] | Did you poison Aylee? | 是你毒死了艾莉吗 |
[24:26] | Yes or no? | 是不是 |
[24:28] | Leave us. | 你先出去 |
[24:31] | How dare you burst in here | 在演了那么一出闹剧之后 |
[24:32] | after the stunt you’ve just pulled. | 你怎么还敢就这么冲进来 |
[24:35] | Give me your answer. | 回答我的问题 |
[24:37] | Of course not. I had nothing but fondness for Aylee. | 当然不是 我很喜欢艾莉 |
[24:40] | And Kenna? | 那对肯娜呢 |
[24:42] | A cup was delivered to her bedside | 有个杯子被送到了肯娜的床边 |
[24:44] | that ended up in Aylee’s hands. | 但最后却握在艾莉的手里 |
[24:51] | Your friend Kenna, she came to me, | 你的朋友肯娜来找过我 |
[24:52] | she’d found out about Diane’s plot to have Bash legitimized. | 她发现了黛安想立巴斯为嫡的计谋 |
[24:56] | Bash told me, but I wasn’t aware that Kenna knew. | 巴斯告诉过我 但我不知道肯娜也知道 |
[25:00] | I saw an opportunity to get rid of them both. | 我觉得这是个除掉他们两个的好机会 |
[25:03] | I told Diane about Kenna’s scheming and I… | 我告诉戴安说肯娜诡计多端 然后我 |
[25:08] | gifted her some poison. | 给了她一些毒药 |
[25:09] | I suppose I was testing her, | 我是在试探她 |
[25:11] | to see if she’d actually try to poison Kenna | 看看她会不会在离开城堡之前 |
[25:13] | before leaving the castle. | 真的去毒杀肯娜 |
[25:15] | And clearly, she tried. | 很明显 她真的这样做了 |
[25:16] | So, it was your poison. | 所以 是你给的毒药 |
[25:19] | Delivered at Diane’s hands and not yours. | 借黛安下毒手 |
[25:21] | Delivered to the wrong girl. | 结果害了错的人 |
[25:24] | You must believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[25:26] | Why would I tell you this otherwise? | 否则我为什么会告诉你这些 |
[25:28] | What reason would I have to kill Aylee? | 我有什么理由要杀害艾莉 |
[25:31] | To make me believe Nostradamus’s prophecies. | 为了让我相信诺查丹玛斯的预言 |
[25:34] | He had a vision of one of my ladies dying. | 他预见我的一个女伴将会死去 |
[25:37] | He never told me. | 他从未告诉过我 |
[25:39] | He takes no comfort in the horrors he sees. | 对于预见到的悲剧 他一向感到很不安 |
[25:42] | And he knows that I would probably have killed | 而且他也知道为了使你相信 |
[25:44] | one of your ladies trying to convince you. | 我可能会杀掉你的一个女伴 |
[25:47] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是事实 |
[25:49] | On my immortal soul. | 以我不朽的灵魂发誓 |
[25:52] | There’s still time to fix this. | 我们还有时间来弥补 |
[25:54] | Leave for Scotland. | 回苏格兰去 |
[25:56] | I have connections, | 我有些关系 |
[25:57] | I can ensure you find another suitable match. | 能确保你找到另一段合适的联姻 |
[25:59] | Not in time. | 来不及了 |
[26:02] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不 你不能这样 |
[26:04] | You end up with a king, | 你嫁给一个国王 |
[26:06] | and three kingdoms under your rule, | 统治三个国家 |
[26:08] | and I lose everything?! | 而我要失去所有的一切 |
[26:09] | I am losing the man that I love. I am saving your son! | 我失去了我爱的男人 我救了你的儿子 |
[26:14] | I have made my sacrifice! | 我已经做出了牺牲 |
[26:16] | And now it is your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[26:18] | I must talk to Francis and tell him of my proposal to wed Bash | 在别人通知弗朗西斯我要嫁给巴斯之前 |
[26:22] | before somebody else does. | 我要先告诉他 |
[26:23] | I might have already mentioned it. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[26:28] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[26:35] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[26:48] | Get up. | 起来 |
[26:49] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[26:51] | Why did you steal Mary?! | 你为什么要抢走玛丽 |
[26:53] | I was trying to help her. | 我只是想帮她 |
[26:55] | You took advantage of her fears, | 你利用了她的恐惧 |
[26:57] | and this family’s trust. | 这是家人间该有的信任吗 |
[26:58] | Francis, stop. | 弗朗西斯 住手 |
[26:59] | How long have you hated me? | 你恨了我多久 |
[27:01] | I was trying to save your life. | 我是在救你的命 |
[27:03] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:03] | Stop! Francis, stop! | 住手 弗朗西斯 住手 |
[27:05] | Stop! This isn’t Bash’s fault! | 住手 这不是巴斯的错 |
[27:07] | He only knew about the prophecy. | 他只是知道预言 |
[27:10] | The only thing we’ve done is try to save you. | 我们所做的一切都是为了救你 |
[27:13] | I’m the one who proposed marrying him. | 是我提出要嫁给他的 |
[27:16] | I proposed that he be the new heir to the throne. | 我提出让他成为新的王位继承人 |
[27:19] | You proposed what? | 你提出什么 |
[27:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:24] | You are setting the course of nations. | 你在指挥国家 |
[27:28] | Asking the Pope to say that this is God’s will! | 命令教皇说这是上帝的旨意 |
[27:31] | Taking my family’s inheritance, | 从我 我的母亲 我的兄弟这里 |
[27:34] | from me, my mother, my brothers. | 夺走了应属于我家族的遗产 |
[27:37] | And I’m supposed to accept this. | 而我则理应接受这些 |
[27:40] | You are throwing away | 因为迷信 |
[27:42] | everything we had for superstition! | 你抛弃了我们之间拥有的一切 |
[27:45] | Nostradamus knows nothing. | 诺查丹玛斯什么都不知道 |
[27:48] | You know that I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[27:49] | If you think that, because in your minds, you’re saving me, | 如果你以为用救我的命当理由 |
[27:53] | that I will forgive you for this, you’re wrong. | 我就会原谅你 那就大错特错了 |
[28:01] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:04] | When were you planning to tell me? | 你想什么时候告诉我 |
[28:05] | Before or after my coronation?! | 在我的加冕礼之前还是之后 |
[28:09] | Please don’t be angry. | 请不要生气 |
[28:11] | I never wanted my brother’s crown. | 我从来都不想要弟弟的王位 |
[28:14] | No matter my mother’s plans. | 即使这是我母亲的计划 |
[28:15] | So will you take it, to save his life? | 那为了救他的命 你到底接不接受 |
[28:17] | Can I have more than a heartbeat to think about it?! | 就不能让我考虑一下吗 |
[28:32] | Why didn’t you tell me about your visions of Mary’s friends? | 为什么不告诉我你关于玛丽朋友的预言 |
[28:34] | If I had, | 如果我告诉你 |
[28:35] | you’ve had killed one of them, no? | 你肯定会杀掉其中一个 不是吗 |
[28:37] | To make Mary believe? | 就为了使玛丽相信 |
[28:39] | Well, that was my point to Mary, exactly. | 我也是这么对玛丽说的 |
[28:42] | It’s tragic, about Aylee. | 艾莉的死是一场悲剧 |
[28:45] | At least her death will do some good, | 如果能挽救弗朗西斯 |
[28:48] | if it saves Francis. | 她也算是死得其所 |
[28:51] | But now Mary is so convinced of your power, | 但如今玛丽对你的预言深信不疑 |
[28:54] | that she’s ready to upset the line of succession. | 她想要改变继承顺序 |
[28:57] | In Mary’s mind, this is the only way. | 她认为这是唯一的办法 |
[29:00] | Well, of course there are others. | 当然还有别的办法 |
[29:01] | Options to keep you in power. | 能让您继续掌权的办法 |
[29:04] | Without power, I am vulnerable. | 没了权力 我将不堪一击 |
[29:06] | And so are my children. | 我的孩子也一样 |
[29:08] | When Henry dies, and Bash becomes king, | 亨利逝世 巴斯成为国王时 |
[29:11] | my sons become targets. | 我的儿子们会变成靶子 |
[29:13] | They’ll threaten Sebastian’s rule, | 他们会威胁到塞巴斯蒂安的统治 |
[29:15] | as some will say they belong on the throne, | 因为有人会说应由他们继承王位 |
[29:17] | one by one, in rightful succession. | 要按照合法的继承顺序 |
[29:19] | No, Mary’s plan will not do. | 不能让玛丽的计划得逞 |
[29:22] | She and Bash must be stopped in a manner that leaves no trace. | 她和巴斯必须悄无声息地彻底消失 |
[29:26] | Is there no other way? | 没有别的办法了吗 |
[29:28] | Can you suggest one? | 难道你有更好的办法吗 |
[29:33] | Hire a scribe, leave a note in Mary’s hand, | 找个文士 仿玛丽的笔迹留个条 |
[29:35] | a good-bye to her friends, | 与她的朋友们告别 |
[29:37] | she would do that if she and Bash were making an escape. | 如果她和巴斯逃跑的话 她会这么做的 |
[29:40] | Find a jailer who’ll say that she bribed him. | 再找个狱卒 说玛丽贿赂了他 |
[29:43] | Pay him well, and then kill him, too. | 多付点钱 然后把他也杀了 |
[29:45] | Take all the bodies to the forest and bury them deep… | 把所有尸体都带到树林去 好好埋掉 |
[29:50] | so that when the rains come and the animals dig… | 经过雨水冲刷 动物挖掘 |
[29:53] | their skulls are not found. | 他们的尸骨将荡然无存 |
[30:35] | Ah, Mary, you’re safe. | 玛丽 你来了 |
[30:37] | No one followed you, | 没人跟着你 |
[30:40] | or knows you’re here, | 或者知道你来这吧 |
[30:42] | not even your ladies? | 你的侍女也不知道吧 |
[30:44] | No, no one knows. | 没人知道 |
[30:49] | You’ve taught me something, Mary. | 你教会了我一些东西 玛丽 |
[30:52] | God has a sense of humor. | 上帝真幽默 |
[30:55] | When I heard the Vatican’s support | 当我听到罗马教廷支持你 |
[30:56] | of your claim to the English throne, I thought, | 掌管英格兰时 我在想 |
[30:59] | “A chance this perfect must be crafted by God.” | “真是天赐良机” |
[31:03] | But now, I see God’s mocking me. | 但现在 我发现上帝是在嘲笑我 |
[31:06] | I mean, how else do you explain that on the verge of | 否则当一统英格兰 苏格兰 |
[31:09] | uniting England, Scotland and France, | 和法国的机会触手可及时 |
[31:12] | I’d be here held hostage by the whims of a teenaged girl? | 我怎么会被一个少女的突发奇想所胁迫 |
[31:17] | It’s not a whim. | 这并不是突发奇想 |
[31:18] | I am deadly serious. | 我是认真的 |
[31:21] | You were never groomed to be king. | 我没想要把你培养成国王 |
[31:23] | Your recent actions have shown me that | 你近来的表现告诉我 |
[31:26] | you are not prepared for power. | 你还不没有能力掌权 |
[31:29] | And yet, here we are. | 但 现实如此 |
[31:33] | I’ll agree to your terms. | 我同意你提出的条件 |
[31:37] | Let God mock the English for a change. | 让上帝去嘲笑英格兰吧 |
[31:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:43] | You’re serious? | 您是认真的吗 |
[31:44] | Your ascent to the throne will not be official | 等到教皇同意 你才能正式 |
[31:48] | until the Pope agrees, | 享有继承权 |
[31:49] | which will not be easy. | 这并非易事 |
[31:51] | I’ll go to Rome, and do my best. | 我会去罗马 尽力而为 |
[31:57] | I’ve been a better father to you than Francis, | 相对于弗朗西斯 我更疼你 |
[32:00] | but he’s my son, too, and your brother. | 但他也是我的儿子 是你的弟弟 |
[32:02] | You have betrayed him. | 你背叛了他 |
[32:03] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[32:04] | I don’t know if it’s love or something else, | 我不知道是因为爱情还是别的什么 |
[32:07] | but this will destroy him, | 但他肯定无法承受这一切 |
[32:09] | unless he’s a stronger man than either of us knew. | 除非他比我们想象中更加坚强 |
[32:13] | In which case, | 这么说来 |
[32:15] | God have mercy on you. | 上帝很眷顾你 |
[32:23] | To the future king and queen of France, | 敬法国 苏格兰 英格兰 |
[32:26] | scotland and England. | 未来的国王和王后 |
[32:31] | There is one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[32:33] | What will we do about Catherine? | 凯瑟琳怎么办 |
[32:35] | She won’t give up her crown easily. | 她不会轻易放弃她的王位的 |
[32:39] | I can handle my wife. | 我自有办法 |
[32:53] | You’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[32:54] | No. | 不要 |
[33:03] | It’s best if you remain standing. | 你最好站着 |
[33:08] | Are you going to execute me yourself? | 你要亲手杀了我吗 |
[33:10] | I’m trying very hard not to kill you for the things you’ve done. | 你的所做作为让我很想杀你 |
[33:14] | You’ve had me followed? | 你派人跟踪我 |
[33:15] | I know how you behave when you’re cornered. | 我深知你走投无路时会怎么做 |
[33:17] | I will never agree to an annulment, | 我绝不会同意废储 |
[33:19] | no matter what fabrications you concoct to get you England. | 无论你为得到英格兰捏造什么理由 |
[33:22] | I want all agreed to this plan. | 我希望所有人都能同意这个计划 |
[33:24] | When I die, bash will be king. | 等我死之后 巴斯将继任 |
[33:27] | If he is survived by our children, | 如果我们的孩子活得比他长 |
[33:28] | the line of succession will revert to my sons by you. | 你就把继承权交还到他们手上 |
[33:31] | Ah, well, it’s better than I hoped. | 比我想象得好点 |
[33:33] | Especially as you’re instantly planning Bash’s demise. | 尤其是当你立马策划杀死巴斯时 |
[33:37] | He would have been next, | 他本来是要死的 |
[33:38] | after you sent an assassin to Mary’s chambers this very evening. | 在你派的杀手今晚杀了玛丽之后 |
[33:42] | Now you think you’ll simply pick Bash off, | 现在你觉得你能轻易除掉巴斯 |
[33:43] | once my guard is down, | 只要我的警卫一松懈 |
[33:44] | or before they pop out an heir, | 或在他们找出一个继承者之前 |
[33:46] | and the throne will revert to Francis. | 王位将重回弗朗西斯手里 |
[33:49] | Aren’t you ahead of me? | 你不是比我聪明得多吗 |
[33:50] | – It’s as if we had one mind. – Catherine, | -看来也不过如此 -凯瑟琳 |
[33:52] | don’t. He’s thought of every angle. | 别激他 他肯定有周全的考虑 |
[33:53] | Mary’s right. | 玛丽说得没错 |
[33:55] | Because I know your next plan is to kill me. | 因为我知道你的下个计划就是杀了我 |
[33:57] | To remove the largest obstacle | 清除最大的障碍 |
[33:59] | and hasten things along. | 加速计划的进行 |
[34:01] | A stray arrow, a hunting accident. | 一支射偏的箭 一次狩猎事故 |
[34:03] | – I wouldn’t dare. – Yes, you would. | -我可不敢 -您敢 |
[34:06] | You’d kill everyone in this room | 为了让我继承王位 |
[34:07] | to get me on the throne. | 您会不惜杀了这里所有人 |
[34:09] | To protect me, in the hope that I would then protect you. | 为了保护我 并希望我也能保护您 |
[34:13] | But my first order of business, as king, would be to execute you | 但我继承王位的第一道命令就是要杀了您 |
[34:16] | if you were to harm anyone here. | 如果您伤害这里任何人的话 |
[34:18] | My brother, my father, Mary. | 我哥哥 我父亲还有玛丽 |
[34:23] | This has to stop. | 到此为止吧 |
[34:32] | I see a future for us quite clearly. | 我很清楚地看到我们的未来 |
[34:35] | We would be happy. | 我们会很幸福 |
[34:38] | I would give anything to spend my life, | 无论多久 无论付出什么代价 |
[34:39] | however long, at your side. | 我都愿意站在你身旁 |
[34:41] | I know you would. | 我知道你会的 |
[34:43] | But you see a future without me, | 但你看到一个没有我的未来 |
[34:44] | and that’s the one you choose. | 而你也选择了那一个 |
[34:46] | You know why it’s the only choice. | 你知道为什么那是我唯一的选择 |
[34:48] | It’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[34:51] | You are so headstrong, | 你太过固执 |
[34:54] | so… so strong. | 太固执 |
[35:01] | And you, my brother– | 还有你 我的哥哥 |
[35:05] | I envied you for so long, | 我羡慕你很久了 |
[35:08] | and look at us now. | 看看我们现在 |
[35:11] | You have what’s mine, and I have your freedom. | 你拥有我的一切 而我拥有你的自由 |
[35:14] | Well, I… | 我… |
[35:16] | I plan to take full advantage of it. | 我打算好好利用它 |
[35:28] | Long may you reign. | 愿国王王后万岁 |
[35:44] | Your Grace, Her Majesty the Queen. | 女王陛下 王后陛下来了 |
[35:48] | Wait. Stay. | 等等 别动 |
[35:51] | And you, as well. Close the door. | 你们也是 关上门 |
[35:55] | You’re arming yourself against me. | 你在防着我 |
[35:58] | Am I really that frightening? | 我真的那么恐怖吗 |
[36:00] | Am I really stupid enough to find out? | 我真笨到要去找答案吗 |
[36:03] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[36:04] | You must be very pleased with yourself. | 你一定对自己的所作所为十分满意 |
[36:06] | I take no joy in what this has cost you. | 夺走你的一切 我毫无快感 |
[36:09] | My life… not just my crown. | 不仅仅是我的位置 还有我的人生 |
[36:14] | The annulment won’t be enough for Henry. | 亨利不会满足于废后 |
[36:16] | To quiet the issues, the questions about his judgment, | 要平息这件事 要消除他的疑虑 |
[36:19] | it’s best if I’m gone. | 最好的办法就是 我走 |
[36:22] | He will find some excuse to behead me. | 他会找到理由将我斩首 |
[36:25] | Then leave France, disappear, and never return. | 那就离开法国 消失 永远别回来 |
[36:28] | If only you had taken this advice. | 要是你听从我的建议就好了 |
[36:30] | I believe that King Henry will let you live | 我相信要是亨利国王得到他想要的 |
[36:33] | if he gets what he wants. | 他会给你留一条活路 |
[36:35] | Grant him the annulment, and then go far from here | 同意废后 然后远远离开这里 |
[36:37] | and grant yourself a happy life. | 给自己一个幸福的生活 |
[36:41] | Oh, Mary, don’t you know by now? | 玛丽 你到现在还不知道吗 |
[36:45] | Happiness is the one thing we queens can never have. | 幸福是我们无法拥有的东西 |
[36:50] | Sleep well, my dear. | 睡个好觉 亲爱的 |
[37:04] | Do we really have to be here? | 我们非来不可吗 |
[37:06] | It’s the right thing to do. | 我们应该来 |
[37:07] | After everything she’s put you through? | 她让你受了那么多苦 |
[37:22] | I wonder where she’s going. | 我想知道她会去哪 |
[37:23] | The official story is that she’s visiting her aunt, | 官方说法是她去拜访她姨妈 |
[37:26] | who is a nun. | 是个修女 |
[37:27] | She’ll spend the rest of her life at a convent. | 她会在修道院度过余生 |
[37:30] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[37:31] | She’ll be safe there. | 在那儿她会很安全 |
[37:32] | King Henry would never dare reach for her. | 亨利国王不敢去动她 |
[37:34] | Not much of a turnout when one loses power, is there? | 没了权力 连送行的人都没几个 |
[37:37] | Oh, and hustled out the back door to boot. | 还有人从后门匆匆过来 |
[37:40] | It’s humiliating. | 真是丢脸 |
[37:43] | There is no shame in what you have done for your son. | 不必因你为儿子所做的事而感到羞愧 |
[37:46] | A word of advice for the next Queen of France. | 我对法国下一任王后有一点建议 |
[37:50] | Remember, no matter how many countries you rule, | 记住 无论你统治多少国家 |
[37:53] | or palaces you own, power is always fleeting. | 拥有多少宫殿 权力是稍纵即逝的 |
[37:59] | It can be taken away | 大笔一挥 大刀一砍 |
[38:01] | by the stroke of a pen or the blade of an axe. | 一切便被夺走了 |
[38:10] | Leaving without saying good-bye to your king? | 就这样离开 不向国王告别吗 |
[38:11] | I was afraid Your Majesty was too busy | 我唯恐国王陛下忙于准备 |
[38:13] | preparing false documents to send to the Vatican. | 虚假文件呈给罗马教廷 |
[38:16] | Too busy thinking of you. | 我是忙着想你 |
[38:19] | Catherine, I’ve realized something, | 凯瑟琳 我意识到一些事 |
[38:22] | and I can’t let you go. | 不能放你走 |
[38:24] | In fact, I can’t let you out of my sight. | 实际上 我不能让你离开我的视线 |
[38:27] | Your reach is long, your connection to wealth endless, | 你无孔不入 拥有无尽的财富 |
[38:30] | and your mastery at poisons, ever evolving. | 你精通投毒 花样百出 |
[38:34] | You’re holding me prisoner. | 你要把我关进监狱 |
[38:35] | Guarded day and night, or at least until I’m back from Rome. | 全天监禁 至少要等到我从罗马回来 |
[38:39] | Imprison her. | 抓住她 |
[38:44] | Whoremonger. | 嫖客 |
[38:45] | Devil. | 魔鬼 |
[38:47] | Endearments aside, | 亲爱的 |
[38:48] | consider this a sign of my utmost respect | 请将它视为我对你智慧和能力的 |
[38:51] | for your intellect and abilities. | 最高敬意吧 |
[38:54] | Take her away. | 带她走 |
[39:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[39:34] | Some food to keep you. | 吃点东西 |
[40:03] | You look so pensive. | 你看起来很悲伤 |
[40:05] | It’s unbelievable. | 真不可置信 |
[40:07] | England, the Pope, my own father | 英格兰 教皇 我父亲 |
[40:10] | putting me on the chopping block one minute, | 前一刻还置我于砧板上 |
[40:12] | and the throne the next. | 后一刻便授予我王位 |
[40:14] | We both did this to save Francis, | 我们是为救弗朗西斯才这么做 |
[40:15] | and, yet, we both lost him as a result. | 但结果却是我们都失去了他 |
[40:19] | Well, the important thing is, he’ll still be alive. | 重要的是 他还活着 |
[40:24] | I still can’t quite believe it. | 我还是不太相信 |
[40:26] | King. | 当国王 |
[40:28] | Me, King… of France. | 我 法国国王 |
[40:32] | I know you have doubts, but it won’t happen tomorrow. | 你知道你有疑惑 但又不是明天就当 |
[40:36] | No, no. My father would have to die first. | 对 我父亲要先去世 |
[40:40] | But our wedding will happen. | 但我们的婚礼即将举行 |
[40:44] | As soon as my father gets back from Rome, | 我父亲一从罗马回来 |
[40:46] | he’ll want the deal locked down, | 他一定会坐实条约 |
[40:48] | France and Scotland united, | 在英格兰女王去世之前 |
[40:50] | before the English Queen dies. | 让法国和苏格兰真正联盟 |
[40:54] | You’re going to be my wife. | 你会成为我的妻子 |
[41:00] | How very unexpected. | 真难以置信 |