时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child, | 从苏格兰女王玛丽的孩提时代开始 |
[00:08] | the English have wanted her country and her crown. | 英格兰人就想侵占她的国家 抢走她的王位 |
[00:13] | She is sent to France to wed its next king, | 她被送去法国 与下一任法国国王成婚 |
[00:16] | to save herself and her people, | 以拯救她和她的人民 |
[00:19] | a bond that should protect her. | 这次联姻本应保护她 |
[00:21] | But there are forces that conspire– | 但是仍存意图阴谋迫害之众 |
[00:24] | forces of darkness, | 黑暗之力 |
[00:26] | forces of the heart. | 心灵之谜 |
[00:28] | Long may she reign. | 愿女王万岁 |
[00:34] | Don’t pretend this faith is so strange to you. | 别一副这个信仰跟你无关的样子 |
[00:37] | Your mother’s blood is our blood. | 你母亲的血就是我们的血 |
[00:40] | I practice my father’s religion. As do you. | 我继承了我父亲的信仰 你亦如此 |
[00:42] | Mary’s presence here will cost you your firstborn. | 玛丽留在这里 您的儿子一定会死 |
[00:46] | I will stake my claim on England | 我会登上英格兰的王位 |
[00:47] | and I will marry your son, | 也会嫁给你的儿子 |
[00:49] | but not Francis, Bash. | 但我不嫁弗朗西斯 嫁巴斯 |
[00:51] | Legitimize him and make him | 请你宣布他为正统 |
[00:52] | the next king of France. | 让他成为王位继承人 |
[00:54] | You end up with a king | 你嫁给一个国王 |
[00:55] | and three kingdoms under your rule, | 统治三个国家 |
[00:57] | and I lose everything! | 而我要失去所有的一切 |
[00:59] | Imprison her. | 抓住她 |
[01:01] | I never wanted my brother’s crown. | 我从来都不想要弟弟的王位 |
[01:03] | So will you take it to save his life? | 那为了救他的命 你到底接不接受 |
[01:06] | You are throwing away everything we had | 因为迷信 你抛弃了我们之间 |
[01:09] | for superstition! | 拥有的一切 |
[01:10] | To the future king and queen of France, | 敬法国 苏格兰 英格兰 |
[01:13] | Scotland and England. | 未来的国王和王后 |
[01:55] | Learn to expect the blade you can’t see. | 学会预料你无法眼见之刃 |
[01:58] | Otherwise, it’ll be the last thing | 否则它将会成为你学到的 |
[02:00] | you ever learn. | 最后一件事 |
[02:03] | I thought I might find you here. | 我就感觉应该能在这里找到你 |
[02:05] | Enjoying yourself? | 玩得还开心吗 |
[02:07] | Did you hear that, Alec? | 你听到没有 亚力克 |
[02:09] | We’re supposed to be enjoying ourselves. | 我们应该开心地一起玩呢 |
[02:10] | Mm, actually, you’re supposed to be in the throne room. | 其实你应该在正殿 |
[02:14] | There was a royal audience today, | 今天有皇室成员前来 |
[02:15] | and the Acting Regent usually presides. | 摄政王通常应该主持的 |
[02:17] | Lord Hugo can manage. | 胡戈大人会处理的 |
[02:19] | Privy Councilors fill in for father all the time. | 枢密顾问官一直都代父亲行使权力的 |
[02:21] | Bash, there is a reason that your father left you in charge. | 巴斯 你父亲让你掌权是有原因的 |
[02:24] | He needs to know that you can do the job. | 他需要知道你是否能胜任 |
[02:26] | He’s gone to Rome to have you legitimized, and if he succeeds, | 他去罗马是想把你扶正 如果成功 |
[02:29] | you will be next in line for the throne of France. | 你就是法国下一任王位继承人 |
[02:31] | Which was meant to be a secret until he got back. | 他回来前这件事都应该是个秘密 |
[02:34] | Now the whole throne room knows, | 可现在正殿里的人都知道了 |
[02:35] | and they’re just waiting for me to make a mistake. | 他们就等着我犯错呢 |
[02:37] | There is nothing you can do about that | 这你也无能无力 |
[02:39] | except go and do the job. | 只能去行使王权 |
[02:41] | Mary, the nobles don’t care if I’m up to the job. | 玛丽 王公贵族不在乎我能否胜任 |
[02:44] | I’m a threat to every legitimate son in the kingdom. | 我是每个国家嫡系儿子的威胁 |
[02:46] | If a bastard is allowed to take power, | 如果私生子也能继承王权 |
[02:48] | suddenly their claim to power is half as strong. | 那突然他们的继承权就没那么权威了 |
[02:52] | You want me to tell you that the nobles are on your side? | 你想让我告诉你王公贵族们站在你这边吗 |
[02:55] | They’re not. | 不是的 |
[02:57] | But you won’t be the first king | 但你不会是第一位 |
[02:58] | that’s had to subdue a restive nobility. | 迫使王公贵族臣服的国王 |
[03:01] | You can do it. | 你可以做到的 |
[03:05] | So… | 好吧 |
[03:07] | thanks to my father’s lust for England | 因为我父亲对英格兰的觊觎 |
[03:09] | and your need to marry a French king, | 以及你嫁给法国国王的需要 |
[03:10] | I have a target on my back. | 我成了活靶子 |
[03:12] | Which explains why my mother sent Alec here, | 所以我母亲才把亚力克派来 |
[03:14] | my delightful new bodyguard. | 做我的新保镖 |
[03:17] | Alec, I’m glad you’re here. | 亚力克 很高兴你能来保护他 |
[03:19] | That makes one of us. | 至少有人高兴了 |
[03:21] | Bash, I know I backed you into this, | 巴斯 我知道是我把你牵扯进来的 |
[03:23] | and I’m sorry but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[03:25] | Don’t apologize. | 不用跟我道歉 |
[03:27] | I accepted this with my eyes open. | 我是自愿接受的 |
[03:35] | I could tell it wasn’t worth but two chickens. | 我就知道其实只值两只鸡的 |
[03:38] | But when I went to milk the goat, | 但我去给山羊挤奶的时候 |
[03:40] | she was dry as dust. | 根本一滴奶都没有 |
[03:42] | And this liar took four of my chickens, | 可这个骗子要了我四只鸡 |
[03:44] | good laying chickens, in trade. | 那可是正下蛋的好母鸡啊 |
[03:47] | I deserve them chickens back. | 我要求他把鸡还给我 |
[03:52] | My Lord Regent… | 摄政王陛下 |
[03:53] | the good man is speaking to you. | 臣民正在跟您说话呢 |
[03:55] | He seeks the crown’s judgment. | 他请求您做出裁决 |
[03:57] | So sorry, Lord Hugo. | 抱歉 胡戈大人 |
[03:58] | My judgment. | 我的裁决 |
[04:01] | My judgment is that I have | 我觉得我 |
[04:03] | no way of knowing | 无法得知 |
[04:03] | what this other man promised or didn’t. | 另外一人做出过何种承诺 |
[04:06] | But I know that if you had tried | 但我知道 如果你在 |
[04:07] | to milk that goat before you took her, | 答应要山羊前就挤奶看看的话 |
[04:09] | there’d be no issue. | 就不会有现在的问题了 |
[04:10] | So, we’ll have no satisfaction? | 那我们的案子没有结果吗 |
[04:13] | I suppose not. | 应该是吧 |
[04:15] | Unless you eat the goat | 除非你把山羊吃了 |
[04:16] | and the taste delights you. | 味道还让你满意 |
[04:25] | Well, the Regent has rendered his judgment. | 摄政王已经做出裁决了 |
[04:29] | We’ll hear the next complaint! | 下一个 |
[04:32] | If I die of boredom while hearing my people’s grievances, | 如果我因听取人民的抱怨而无聊致死 |
[04:34] | am I playing into the queen’s hands? | 是不是就正中王后下怀呢 |
[04:36] | Stop being so flippant. | 别耍嘴皮子了 |
[04:38] | Your people are trying to get to know you. | 你的人民正在试着了解你呢 |
[04:40] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[04:46] | My Lord Regent, | 摄政王陛下 |
[04:48] | this man claims his house was robbed | 此人声称自己家 |
[04:51] | by this woman. | 被这个女人抢劫了 |
[04:56] | What is this about? | 事情的原委是什么 |
[04:59] | This man claims | 此人声称 |
[05:00] | that this woman broke into his house | 这个女人闯进他家 |
[05:02] | and stole several items of value. | 偷走了几样贵重的东西 |
[05:04] | Search her house and you’ll find ’em, I’ll warrant. | 去她家搜查的话肯定能找到 我保证 |
[05:06] | Two pewter mugs and a fine-looking glass. | 两个白镴杯还有一个精致的玻璃杯 |
[05:08] | Handed down from me mother, they was. | 都是母亲传给我的东西 |
[05:10] | Probably stole ’em to help with that baby she got | 她肯定是偷去卖了养孩子 |
[05:12] | – with no husband. – That’s a lie. | -不知道哪来的野种 -你说谎 |
[05:14] | Ask her why she won’t let me look in her house, then. | 那你为什么不让我搜你家 |
[05:16] | It’s a lie, that’s why. They just want… | 因为你信口雌黄 他们只是想… |
[05:23] | Yes? | 什么 |
[05:26] | What is it that they want, young lady? | 姑娘 他们想要什么 |
[05:31] | Does Bash know this girl? | 巴斯认识她吗 |
[05:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:39] | My Lord Regent… | 摄政王陛下 |
[05:41] | …shall I have the castle guard search this woman’s house? | 我能让城堡守卫去搜查这女人的房子吗 |
[05:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:46] | Have her held in the castle until her house can be searched. | 在搜查结束前 把她关在城堡里 |
[05:52] | Who’s next? | 下一个 |
[05:56] | My Lord Regent, | 摄政王陛下 |
[05:57] | I just came to say | 我只是想说 |
[05:58] | it’s an honor to see you, sir. | 能见到您真荣幸 |
[06:01] | We hear talk of this handsome bastard | 亨利国王远行 |
[06:03] | who’s ruling while King Henry’s away. | 大家都在讨论英俊的私生子摄政了 |
[06:05] | – Begging pardon, no offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 请恕罪 -无妨 |
[06:08] | If I might offer a blessing | 如果我能亲自 |
[06:09] | – just to wish you well. – That’s far enough. | -上前祝福您的话 -别再靠近了 |
[06:11] | For the Lord demands the bastard’s removal. | 以上帝的名义除去私生子 |
[06:12] | I said, that’s far enough. | 我说别再靠近了 |
[06:21] | This was meant for the Regent. | 手持凶器 |
[06:23] | It was an attempt on his life. Come here. | 她想刺杀摄政王 快离开这里 |
[06:25] | – Take this criminal to the jails. – The bastard must die! | -把罪犯收监 -私生子必须死 |
[06:28] | You think Lord Hugo had a hand in this? | 你觉得胡戈大人和这事有关吗 |
[06:30] | Why, he wouldn’t dare without the Queen behind him. | 不 没王后在背后撑腰他没这胆子 |
[06:32] | – I want this room clear! – Good luck proving it. | -闲杂人等都出去 -能证明有关最好 |
[06:34] | The cat’s paw will be dead | 那妇人受人利用 |
[06:35] | before she gets to the jails. | 进监狱前肯定会被灭口 |
[06:45] | Hello, Mary. | 你好啊 玛丽 |
[06:48] | I was told that no one should be allowed | 不是说国王下令 |
[06:50] | to enter these chambers, except for guards | 除了守卫和女仆 |
[06:52] | and maidservants, as per the King’s orders. | 其他人都不得进入这里吗 |
[06:55] | I can see that the list has grown | 现在看来人不少嘛 |
[06:57] | to include dressers, footmen, cooks, | 有穿衣女仆 男仆 厨子 |
[06:59] | and decorators. | 还有管装饰的 |
[07:01] | And maybe some Privy Councilmen? | 是不是还有私人大臣啊 |
[07:02] | Yes, Your Grace. But the Queen… | 是的 女王陛下 但王后… |
[07:04] | Is terrifying, yes, I understand. | 很可怕 这我知道 |
[07:06] | But you need to remember that the King is also terrifying, | 但你得记住 国王同样可怕 |
[07:10] | and he will be home soon. | 而且他很快就会回来了 |
[07:11] | Oh, Mary, stop harassing him. | 玛丽 别找他麻烦了 |
[07:13] | I’m still locked in a tower, am I not? | 我这不是好好地关在塔里嘛 |
[07:17] | Someone just tried to kill Bash. | 有人试图刺杀巴斯 |
[07:21] | Well, is Sebastian all right? | 塞巴斯蒂安没事吧 |
[07:23] | I said, tried… to kill him. | 是试图 刺杀他 |
[07:25] | Well, is he… injured? | 那 他受伤了吗 |
[07:27] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[07:29] | Ah, were you hoping I’d let something slip? | 你是在等我露出马脚吗 |
[07:32] | Some clue that confirmed I had something to do with this? | 好证明我与此事有关 |
[07:35] | Well, is there anyone in the kingdom | 在法国 还有谁会比你 |
[07:37] | who wants Bash dead more than you? | 更希望巴斯死呢 |
[07:39] | Any nobleman, I’d say, for starters. | 首先 是贵族 |
[07:42] | Anyone who loves France enough to wish it a proper king. | 还有那些喜欢弗朗西斯 希望他掌权的人 |
[07:45] | Didn’t Henry say that if anything happened to Bash, | 亨利是不是说过 如果巴斯有事的话 |
[07:50] | he’d have your head? | 他就会砍你的脑袋 |
[07:51] | Mm. Even Henry can’t execute a queen without trial. | 就算是亨利也不能越过审讯直接杀王后 |
[07:53] | And trials demand evidence. | 而审讯判刑需要证据啊 |
[07:57] | Are you really surprised that I’d oppose Sebastian? | 我反对塞巴斯蒂安难道你觉得很奇怪吗 |
[07:59] | Would you do any differently | 如果是你的孩子 |
[08:00] | if your children were robbed of their birthright? | 被剥夺了与生俱来的权力 你又将如何 |
[08:03] | But you know why I can’t marry Francis. | 但你知道我为什么不能和弗朗西斯结婚 |
[08:06] | I’m doing this to save his life. | 我这么做是为了救他的命 |
[08:07] | Even he understands that. | 他都理解了 |
[08:09] | Which is why he left. | 所以才离开 |
[08:11] | Giving up the throne. | 放弃王位 |
[08:12] | What you’re up to | 你这么做 |
[08:13] | has nothing to do with my son. | 和我儿子没有一点关系 |
[08:16] | It’s a plot that you hatched with my husband | 这是阴谋 你和我丈夫串通好了 |
[08:18] | to take over England, | 一起拿下英格兰 |
[08:19] | so the two of you could rule half of Europe. | 这样你们俩就能统治半个欧洲 |
[08:23] | Henry gave me no choice | 亨利让我别我选择 |
[08:24] | and my mother insisted. | 而我母亲坚持她的意愿 |
[08:26] | That doesn’t mean I can allow it. | 我可不会同意 |
[08:28] | So you’re going to continue with your attempts on Bash? | 所以你要继续企图对巴斯下手吗 |
[08:31] | Mary, sweet Mary, | 玛丽 亲爱的玛丽 |
[08:32] | I don’t attempt to do anything, I do it. | 我从来不企图做什么 我一向想做就做 |
[08:39] | I think not. | 我可不这么认为 |
[08:41] | I want everything in this room removed. | 都给我把屋里的东西清出去 |
[08:43] | Every stick of furniture, | 所有家具 |
[08:45] | every rug, every tapestry, | 所有地毯 挂毯 |
[08:46] | and every crumb of food. | 一点食物渣子也不能留 |
[08:48] | Out! | 都拿走 |
[08:51] | Not that! | 那个不许动 |
[08:52] | That’s my eye cream. | 那是我的眼霜 |
[08:54] | Be careful. Could be poisoned. | 小心点 可能被下毒了 |
[08:56] | You, from now on, | 还有你 从现在开始 |
[08:58] | no servant is to enter or exit, except by my leave, | 除非我或者我的侍女们传话 |
[09:01] | or the leave of one of my ladies. | 否则任何仆人都不能进出这里 |
[09:02] | Violators will face the headsman. | 谁敢违反谁就等着掉脑袋吧 |
[09:06] | Well, everything out of here! Now! | 东西全搬走 马上 |
[09:16] | Bash, I just visited Catherine in the tower. | 巴斯 我刚去塔里找了凯瑟琳 |
[09:20] | I’m sure she’s the one behind the attempt on your life | 我确定就是她派人谋杀你的 |
[09:21] | – but I can’t prove any… – I think I can. | -但我证明不了… -我可能可以 |
[09:24] | I got this from the blade intended for him. | 凶器割到了我的手 |
[09:28] | – There’s only one thing’ll make a wound do that. – Poison. | -只有一种东西能造成这种伤 -毒 |
[09:32] | – Alec, are you all right? – I’ve felt better. | -亚力克 你还好吗 -现在好多了 |
[09:34] | But I might manage if this poultice works. | 这药如果有效 我就会没事的 |
[09:40] | That’s why Catherine asked if you’d been injured. | 所以凯瑟琳才问你受伤了没有 |
[09:42] | She knew you just needed to be scratched by the knife | 她知道你只要被刀子伤到一点 |
[09:44] | for her plan to work. | 就会有事 |
[09:45] | Yes, but that’s not why we’re here, Mary. | 是的 但玛丽 我们在这里另有他因 |
[09:49] | Isabel? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[09:55] | – Your Grace. – What is she doing here? | -女王陛下 -她在这里做什么 |
[10:00] | Catherine’s been busy. | 凯瑟琳花样百出 |
[10:02] | Either she knew her attempt on my life might fail, | 她肯定是知道谋杀很有可能会失败 |
[10:04] | or she wanted to condemn my memory. | 要不然她就是想考验我的记性 |
[10:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:09] | There’s a reason this girl was accused of thievery. | 这个女孩被指控偷窃是有原因的 |
[10:12] | They wanted her house to be searched. | 他们想搜查她的家 |
[10:14] | For what reason? | 什么原因 |
[10:15] | Isabel’s father was a traitor. | 伊莎贝拉的父亲是一个叛国贼 |
[10:17] | Tried and beheaded for his crimes. | 曾受审并被斩首 |
[10:21] | A traitor. | 一个叛国贼 |
[10:23] | But what does that have to do… | 但这和… |
[10:24] | They knew that if they searched her house | 他们知道一旦搜查了她的房子 |
[10:25] | they’d find proof of her kinship to him | 就能找出她和父亲有血缘关系的证据 |
[10:27] | and they knew what that might mean to me. | 而且他们也知道这对我意味着什么 |
[10:33] | Sebastian, if this girl is pregnant with your child… | 塞巴斯蒂安 如果她怀了你的孩子 |
[10:35] | The child is not mine. | 不是我的孩子 |
[10:36] | Catherine thinks so, I’m sure, | 当然 凯瑟琳肯定这样以为 |
[10:38] | but… on that much, she’s wrong. | 但 这点她想错了 |
[10:40] | On that much? | 只是这点错了 |
[10:42] | Isabel’s father was my mother’s half-brother. | 伊莎贝拉的父亲是我母亲同父异母的兄弟 |
[10:46] | No one knows of our true connection, not yet, | 迄今为止 没人知道我们真正的关系 |
[10:48] | but if they learn… | 但一旦他们知道 |
[10:50] | that a traitor was my uncle… | 我的舅舅是一个叛国贼 |
[10:52] | You could never be king. | 你就绝不可能成为国王了 |
[11:02] | Alec bribed a guard to release Isabel, | 亚力克贿赂了一个侍卫让他放了伊莎贝拉 |
[11:04] | and since she’s only a thief to the jailers, | 对狱卒来说 她只是个窃贼而已 |
[11:05] | they thought nothing of it. | 他们并没有多想 |
[11:06] | But breaking her out of the jails– | 但帮她越狱… |
[11:07] | are you sure this is wise? | 你确定这样做明智吗 |
[11:09] | Of course it isn’t wise. But what choice did I have? | 当然不明智了 可我还能怎么办呢 |
[11:12] | They’re already headed to “find” the supposed | 他们已经启程去假惺惺地找那些证据 |
[11:13] | proof that will tie her to her father’s treason. | 证明她父亲犯了叛国罪了 |
[11:16] | Once they have it, they’ll torture her, | 一旦他们找到了 他们就会折磨她 |
[11:19] | make her confess her ties to me. | 让她坦白她和我之间的关系 |
[11:20] | Her true ties, | 而她和我真正的关系 |
[11:22] | which is even worse than what they believe. | 比他们以为的还要可怕 |
[11:23] | And what do they believe? | 他们以为是什么 |
[11:25] | Likely the same thing you thought. | 和你之前想的差不多 |
[11:26] | That you were lovers. | 以为你们是恋人 |
[11:28] | – Were you two seen together? – They must’ve, | -你们在一起被撞见过吗 -我去看过她 |
[11:29] | when I visited her in the village. | 那时候他们一定看见了 |
[11:32] | There must be some way to fight this. | 肯定有办法能解决 |
[11:33] | You are the regent. | 你可是摄政王 |
[11:35] | The regent they’re working so hard | 但他们拼命想让我这个摄政王 |
[11:37] | to tie to a traitor’s daughter. | 和叛国贼的女儿扯上关系 |
[11:40] | Why do you think Hugo brought her before me? | 你以为胡戈为什么把她带到我面前来 |
[11:42] | He wanted to see my reaction. | 他想看看我是什么反应 |
[11:44] | He wanted the whole court | 他想让整个宫廷的人 |
[11:45] | to see my reaction. | 都看看我的反应 |
[11:48] | I can’t intercede for her, Mary. | 我不能为她求情 玛丽 |
[11:50] | I can’t show any interest in her case at all. | 我不能表现出我对这案子很上心 |
[11:53] | I’m taking her someplace safe | 我要带她去一个安全的地方 |
[11:54] | and I’m taking her now. | 现在就带她走 |
[11:56] | It’s her only chance. | 这是她唯一的机会 |
[11:57] | But where is safe? | 但哪里才安全呢 |
[12:00] | I’ve sent word to my other cousins in Bernay. | 我已经给我在伯内的其他表亲带话了 |
[12:02] | They’re going to meet us and hide her | 他们会和我们碰面 把她藏起来 |
[12:03] | until they can get her to Paris. | 等事情过去再带她去巴黎 |
[12:05] | Then she can stay at my mother’s. | 然后她就可以待在我母亲那儿 |
[12:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | But she can’t leave the castle looking the same way | 但她总不能就这样 |
[12:12] | she did when she came in, can she? | 光明正大地出城吧 |
[12:20] | It’s all right, Isabel. | 没事的 伊莎贝拉 |
[12:21] | We do this daily for Mary. | 我们每天都这样为玛丽梳妆打扮 |
[12:23] | It’s, um… it’s not that, | 不是 不是因为这个 |
[12:24] | it’s just these clothes… | 是因为这些衣服 |
[12:26] | Are they too warm for you? | 对你来说是不是太热了 |
[12:28] | No, I’m-I’m just tired | 不 我 我只是累了 |
[12:30] | and my belly hurts from moving around so much. | 我今天走动太多 肚子有点疼 |
[12:36] | When is her baby due? | 她的预产期是什么时候 |
[12:38] | The midwives say she has a month or so left. | 产婆说大概还有一个月左右 |
[12:40] | The midwife is wrong. The baby is going to come soon. | 产婆错了 孩子就快出生了 |
[12:43] | – How do you know? – I watched the nuns | -你怎么知道 -我在修道院时 |
[12:44] | bring a lot of babies into the world. | 看过修女们接生很多次了 |
[12:46] | Then I’ll take her straight to a midwife. | 那我就直接带她去产婆那里好了 |
[12:48] | Well, you know you can’t do that. | 你知道这不可能 |
[12:49] | The midwives are all in the village, | 产婆都在村子里 |
[12:50] | that’s the first place that Hugo will look. | 胡戈肯定会先搜查村子 |
[12:53] | If you let them catch you together, | 如果你让他撞见你们在一起的话 |
[12:54] | you’re lost. | 你就完了 |
[12:55] | Well, we can’t stay here. | 但我们也不能待在这里啊 |
[12:57] | No, you have to leave. | 是的 你们必须得离开 |
[12:58] | And take me with you. | 我也一起走 |
[13:00] | Mary… No. | 玛丽 不 |
[13:02] | Bash, this is my fault. | 巴斯 这是我的错 |
[13:04] | If I hadn’t pressed you to take the throne, | 如果我没有逼迫你继承王权的话 |
[13:05] | you wouldn’t have this target on your back, | 就不会有这么多人来针对你 |
[13:07] | and neither would Isabel. | 伊莎贝拉也不会被牵扯进来 |
[13:08] | This is my risk to take, | 这是我为家人 |
[13:09] | for my family. | 该承担的风险 |
[13:10] | She’s a girl who could give birth at any moment, | 她是个姑娘 随时可能生产 |
[13:13] | while your bodyguard could collapse from his wounds just as soon. | 而你的保镖随时都可能因为那个伤口出事 |
[13:17] | You are not equipped to deal with this alone. | 你不能独自处理这件事 |
[13:20] | Mary, are you sure? | 玛丽 你确定吗 |
[13:22] | Think, this the only way to keep Bash’s hands clean of this. | 这是唯一能让巴斯保持清白的方法了 |
[13:26] | If I leave in a carriage with Isabel, | 如果我和伊莎贝拉乘马车离开 |
[13:28] | Bash can ride in a different direction and meet us later. | 巴斯可以骑马从另一个方向与我们汇合 |
[13:32] | No one will know that he and Isabel left together. | 没人会知道他和伊莎贝拉是一起离开的 |
[13:35] | Catherine and Hugo can think what they want, | 随便凯瑟琳和胡戈怎么想 |
[13:37] | but they’ll have no witnesses. | 他们都口说无凭 |
[13:41] | How does she look? | 她看起来如何 |
[13:43] | Like some awful baroness. | 看起来像奇怪的男爵夫人 |
[13:46] | I’m no worse than you, | 你和我差不了多少 |
[13:47] | you gussied-up fop of a future king. | 你这个花里胡哨的法国王储 |
[13:49] | I think you look perfect. | 你看起来美极了 |
[13:52] | Take her through the passageways. | 带她从密道走 |
[13:54] | The path to the stables is still marked. | 去马厩的那条路上的标记还在 |
[13:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:58] | Every moment we wait, she is more at risk. | 我们多耽误一刻 她就多一分危险 |
[14:10] | The hardest job, really, is yours. | 其实最艰巨的任务在你们身上 |
[14:13] | I’m leaving you in charge of Catherine. | 我要让你们负责凯瑟琳 |
[14:15] | In charge of her? How? | 负责她 怎么负责 |
[14:16] | She needs to remain cut off. | 她必须与世隔绝 |
[14:18] | With no messages to go to or from her. | 不能让她听到或传出任何消息 |
[14:20] | And we need to find something, anything, | 而且我们得找到证据 什么都行 |
[14:22] | that ties her to these plots against Bash. | 证明她和密谋反对巴斯有关 |
[14:25] | The only thing she fears is threat of exposure to Henry. | 她唯一害怕的是被亨利知道这事 |
[14:28] | Can you do that for me? | 你们能帮我吗 |
[14:29] | We’ll try. | 我们会试试看的 |
[14:31] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:33] | – She’s dangerous. – Oh, really? | 她很危险 -是吗 |
[14:34] | We hadn’t noticed. | 我们都还不知道呢 |
[14:35] | You’re the one that needs to be careful. | 你自己才应该小心点 |
[14:37] | And quick. | 快去快回 |
[14:38] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[14:41] | Servant! | 仆人 |
[14:42] | Where are my servants?! | 我的仆人都去哪了 |
[14:45] | I am hungry, | 我饿了 |
[14:47] | I have a chamber pot to be emptied, | 我的尿壶也该倒了 |
[14:50] | and the longer I am made to wait, | 而且让我等的时间越久 |
[14:52] | the more creative I will become in my retribution! | 我复仇的新花样就越多 |
[15:00] | Be quiet. | 别嚷嚷了 |
[15:01] | Do you want the whole castle to know your humiliation? | 你想让整座城堡都知道你的耻辱吗 |
[15:03] | If you want to rule again, | 如果你想再掌权 |
[15:04] | you’ll need the castle’s respect. | 就不能丢掉尊严 |
[15:05] | If I want to rule again, | 就算我想重新掌权 |
[15:07] | I will need you to stop bungling. | 前提也是你不把事情搞砸 |
[15:09] | How did the bastard not die from that poison? | 那个毒药怎么没把那个野种弄死 |
[15:11] | His mother sent him a bodyguard. | 他母亲给他送来一个保镖 |
[15:13] | Well, how have we not bought that man? | 那我们怎么能没有买通那个人 |
[15:16] | He’s only just arrived. | 他刚刚才到 |
[15:17] | And the price of new friends has gone up | 况且收买新人的难度提高了 |
[15:18] | since Mary reminded the guards to fear Henry. | 因为玛丽提醒守卫要畏惧亨利 |
[15:21] | It was awfully expensive to buy my way in here this time. | 我能进来的代价真是贵得离谱 |
[15:23] | It will be worth the investment, I promise you. | 肯定值得那笔钱 我保证 |
[15:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:27] | I’m beginning to fear Henry myself. | 我现在自己都开始害怕亨利了 |
[15:29] | Only a fool would fear Henry | 只有傻子才会害怕亨利 |
[15:31] | more than that bastard. | 而不是那个野种 |
[15:33] | Do I have to remind you, Lord Hugo, | 我是不是要提醒你一下 胡戈大人 |
[15:35] | what happens to your lands, your title, your power, | 一旦亨利改变了继承顺序 |
[15:38] | once Henry has changed the rules of succession? | 你的土地 爵位和权力会有什么变化 |
[15:41] | I am with you, My Queen, | 我和您是一心的 王后陛下 |
[15:44] | so long as I have your protection from Henry. | 只要您能保护我免受亨利的责罚 |
[15:46] | Well… with the bastard gone, | 那个野杂种死了的话 |
[15:48] | Henry will have to keep the line intact. | 亨利就不会改变继承顺序 |
[15:51] | And you will be safe, | 你会平安无事 |
[15:52] | and every future king will be in your debt. | 而且将来的每任国王都会欠你人情 |
[15:56] | Is that good enough for you? | 这对你来说还不够吗 |
[16:01] | Has Sebastian tried to escape with the girl yet? | 塞巴斯蒂安带着那个姑娘逃了吗 |
[16:04] | The bodyguard has broken them out of the jails. | 那个保镖把他们带出了监狱 |
[16:05] | They should try to make their escape soon. | 应该很快就要逃走了 |
[16:07] | Well, they have to be found together, both dead, | 得让他俩一起被找到 全都杀掉 |
[16:09] | so their bodies can tell the tale. | 这样尸体就能说明一切了 |
[16:11] | The king’s half-wit bastard and his secret whore, | 国王的笨蛋野种和他的秘密情人 |
[16:15] | the traitor’s daughter, | 叛徒之女 |
[16:17] | set upon by thieves. | 受到小偷攻击 |
[16:19] | You do understand, don’t you? | 你明白了吧 |
[16:22] | They will be followed at a safe distance | 入夜前要一直以安全距离 |
[16:25] | until it is night. | 跟着他们 |
[16:26] | And then it will be done. | 然后就能动手了 |
[16:28] | Properly, this time. | 这次彻底干掉 |
[16:31] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[16:32] | Oh. Next time you come, | 下次你再来的时候 |
[16:33] | can you please bring me some proper food? | 能不能给我带点正经饭菜 |
[16:36] | All Mary’s left me is this hideously stale bread | 玛丽只给我留下了可怕的霉面包 |
[16:38] | and I’m famished. | 我都饿扁了 |
[16:42] | The next time I come, | 下次我再来的时候 |
[16:44] | I’ll bring you a crown. | 我会把王后之位给你带来 |
[17:08] | Bash was right– | 巴斯说得对 |
[17:10] | the villager with the poisoned knife is gone, | 持毒刀的村民不见了 |
[17:11] | and the jailer has no idea where she went. | 狱卒根本不知道她去哪了 |
[17:13] | Into the lake, no doubt, | 毫无疑问是沉尸湖底了 |
[17:14] | with rocks in her pockets. | 衣兜里装满了石块 |
[17:17] | Greer? | 葛瑞尔 |
[17:18] | Queen’s guards were seen riding out | 有人看见王后的卫兵 |
[17:19] | in the same direction that Mary went. | 和玛丽往同一方向去了 |
[17:26] | Don’t they know plotting against the king’s son | 难道他们不知道谋杀国王之子 |
[17:27] | will get them killed? | 会招来杀身之祸吗 |
[17:28] | Henry won’t stand for it. | 亨利不会容忍的 |
[17:30] | Well, that’s why the queen’s in the middle of it. | 所以王后才是主心骨 |
[17:32] | She must be promising them her protection. | 她肯定保证过要保护他们 |
[17:35] | But Mary asked us to find evidence. | 但玛丽让我们找证据 |
[17:37] | What if the queen hasn’t left any? | 要是王后没留下证据怎么办 |
[17:39] | Then we at least have to slow her down. | 那至少 我们要拖住她 |
[17:42] | Let’s let the horses rest for a spell. | 我们让马暂时休息一下吧 |
[17:44] | I’m going to check the roads, see if the castle guards | 我去确认路上情况 看看城堡卫兵 |
[17:46] | – are still back behind us. – I’ll come with you. | -是不是还跟着我们 -我也去 |
[17:48] | Two sets of eyes are better than one. | 两个人有个照应 |
[17:52] | Alec… stay here with my cousin. | 亚力克 在这里陪着我表妹 |
[17:53] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[17:54] | Need to find herbs to refresh this poultice. | 得去采点草药重新敷药了 |
[17:58] | Will you be offended if I take all this off? | 如果我把这套行头脱掉会不会冒犯您 |
[18:00] | – It makes me feel… – Trapped? | -我感觉 -被困住了 |
[18:03] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[18:06] | I’ll help you get out of it when we get back. | 等我们回来之后我再帮你脱掉 |
[18:10] | How can you have an uncle that no one knows about? | 你怎么会有个无人知晓的舅舅 |
[18:13] | I’m not the first bastard to bless my family. | 我不是家族里的第一个私生子 |
[18:15] | My mother’s father had a bastard son, too. | 我的外公也曾有过一个私生子 |
[18:17] | His name was Jonathan Durand. | 他叫乔纳森·迪朗 |
[18:19] | Isabel’s father. | 伊莎贝拉的父亲 |
[18:20] | I never knew him. | 我不认识他 |
[18:21] | Our families weren’t close. | 我们两家关系并不亲密 |
[18:22] | When he was executed, | 他被处决的时候 |
[18:24] | Isabel came to live with my family, secretly. | 伊莎贝拉偷偷住到了我家 |
[18:26] | And how did the queen find out about the connection? | 王后是怎么查出其中联系的 |
[18:28] | No doubt one of her spies saw me visiting her. | 她的线人肯定发现我去看过她 |
[18:32] | Were you taking her money? | 你给她钱了吗 |
[18:33] | And food. | 还带了食物 |
[18:35] | And a lot of unwanted advice. | 还有一些扯淡的建议 |
[18:37] | She was supposed to marry the baby’s father, | 她本该嫁给孩子父亲的 |
[18:38] | but he passed away in a border skirmish a few months ago. | 但他几个月前在一次边境纷争中丧生了 |
[18:41] | You’re like a big brother to her. | 你就像她的兄长一样 |
[18:43] | A proper big brother wouldn’t have gotten her into this mess. | 称职的兄长不会给她带来这么大的麻烦 |
[18:45] | You didn’t get her into this mess, I did. | 麻烦是我惹的 不是你 |
[18:47] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[18:49] | stop blaming yourself. | 别自责了 |
[18:50] | I would like to, but when you say | 我也不想的 可你说 |
[18:53] | that you feel trapped, I can’t help but wonder… | 你感觉被困住了 我就禁不住… |
[18:55] | But I don’t feel trapped by you. | 我不是被你所困 |
[18:56] | I feel trapped by the politics, | 困住我的是政界 |
[18:58] | the rules, the formalities. | 繁文缛节 条条框框 |
[19:01] | What I feel about you is… | 可我对你的感觉是 |
[19:03] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[19:06] | Our engagement happened so fast, | 我们订婚太突然了 |
[19:07] | we haven’t had time to… | 都没有时间能… |
[19:10] | Here come the guards. Let’s go. | 守卫来了 我们走吧 |
[19:12] | If those are the queen’s men, | 如果他们是王后的人 |
[19:13] | they’ve already tried to kill you once. | 既然他们已经对你下过毒手 |
[19:14] | They won’t worry about bringing you back alive, or Isabel. | 那他们不会对你或者伊莎贝拉手下留情的 |
[19:17] | There’s a fork in the road just ahead. | 前面有条岔路 |
[19:19] | The one they expect us to take is shorter, | 他们肯定以为我们会走那条路 |
[19:20] | it skirts around the forest. But the other one… | 避开森林 可是那条路… |
[19:22] | It goes through the Blood Wood. | 要穿过血泊森林 |
[19:24] | A road they wouldn’t want to follow. | 但他们一定不敢追过来 |
[19:27] | Is this really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[19:29] | The Regent ordered you not to pass messages inside the castle. | 摄政王禁止您在城堡内通信 |
[19:32] | You defied his order. | 您违抗了他的指令 |
[19:34] | I see. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | So the three of you have come | 你们竟然三个一起上 |
[19:37] | to buck each other up, because I’m so frightening? | 我有那么可怕吗 |
[19:39] | Or did you all just want the pleasure | 还是说 你们是特地来围观 |
[19:41] | of seeing me brought so low? | 我沦落到何种境地的 |
[19:43] | I suppose a little bit of each, actually. | 两者都有 |
[19:49] | I guess you’re a bit starved for entertainment, Kenna, | 我猜你最近可不怎么开心啊 肯娜 |
[19:52] | now that the king’s rejected you. | 国王现在不愿意见你了吧 |
[19:54] | You’re so beautiful, I marvel to think | 你这么漂亮 我都不敢想象 |
[19:56] | at how grating and tedious you must also be | 你到底是得有多惹人烦 讨人厌 |
[19:59] | to achieve such a thing. | 才能让他抛弃你 |
[20:01] | Leave her alone. | 闭嘴吧 |
[20:04] | Greer of Kinross. | 来自金洛斯的葛瑞尔 |
[20:06] | Oh, you’re so plucky | 胆子挺大啊 |
[20:07] | and brave and ripe and ready. | 成熟果敢明事理 |
[20:09] | Coming to court to sell yourself to a noble | 早就做好了嫁给贵族的准备 |
[20:11] | in order to salvage your father’s failures. | 就为了挽回你父亲的失败 |
[20:14] | I hope your flesh isn’t too weak to safeguard your virtue, | 衷心希望你能守住你的贞操 |
[20:17] | as it’s all your family has left. | 你们全家可都指望着这个呢 |
[20:19] | You can stop bullying everyone now. | 你还是省省吧 |
[20:21] | The reason we came here is to tell you we’re the only | 我们来这儿是想告诉你 |
[20:24] | three faces you’ll be seeing for a while. | 你最近都只能见到我们三个了 |
[20:26] | No more guards, no more servants, | 没有守卫 没有仆人 |
[20:28] | no one else you can threaten or bribe. | 没人会受你威胁 你也买通不了任何人 |
[20:30] | So you’re the strong one. | 所以你是最厉害的一个喽 |
[20:32] | Are you also the smart one, Lola? | 就是不知道你够不够聪明了 萝拉 |
[20:34] | If so, you’d know you’ve already let your queen down. | 不然你就明白自己早就让女王陛下失望了 |
[20:39] | You three coming here tells me she’s not in the castle. | 你们三个来 说明她不在城堡里 |
[20:42] | Otherwise, she’d have delivered this message. | 不然 她肯定会亲自来找我 |
[20:44] | It also tells me she’s probably off helping that bastard | 也说明了她很可能在帮那个杂种 |
[20:47] | and his escaped lover. | 还有他逃走的情人 |
[20:48] | And you saying so tells us Mary was right. | 既然你这么说了 那么玛丽就是对的 |
[20:51] | You’ve had a hand in every plot against Bash, | 你亲手策划了每一个针对巴斯的阴谋 |
[20:53] | including the one on his life. | 还试图谋杀他 |
[20:55] | And if you’ve left a scrap of evidence, we’ll find it. | 我们会找到你留下的蛛丝马迹 |
[21:09] | Run, little girls, run away. | 逃吧 小女孩们 逃跑吧 |
[21:15] | Her water’s broken. | 她羊水破了 |
[21:17] | My baby’s coming. | 我要生了 |
[21:18] | – And soon. – How soon? | -很快了 -还有多久 |
[21:20] | The labor can take minutes or it can take hours. | 几分钟 几个小时 都有可能 |
[21:23] | Either way, we won’t be getting out | 不管如何 |
[21:24] | of the Blood Woods before it’s dark. | 天黑前我们都走不出血泊森林了 |
[21:28] | We can’t go back. | 我们不能回去 |
[21:29] | The queen’s guards will catch us. | 王后的守卫会抓住我们的 |
[21:31] | And even if we could turn back, | 就算我们能安全返回 |
[21:33] | she can’t give birth in a moving carriage. | 她也不可能在行驶的马车里分娩 |
[21:36] | Both she and the baby could die. | 母子二人都可能会有危险 |
[21:38] | Here, at least she has a chance. | 在这里生 她至少还有机会活下去 |
[21:40] | There’s a tent in the carriage. | 马车里有帐篷 |
[21:42] | We’ll have no fire, | 我们不能生火 |
[21:43] | and the moment this baby is born, | 不管白天黑夜 孩子一出生 |
[21:45] | we get back on the road, day or night. | 我们就得开始赶路 |
[22:05] | My muscles hurt so much, I can barely move. | 我全身都痛 动都动不了 |
[22:08] | Have you had anything to drink? | 你喝水了吗 |
[22:09] | Some milk yesterday morning. Why? | 昨天早上喝了点牛奶 怎么了 |
[22:12] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这种症状 |
[22:13] | And the muscles clench without enough water, | 肌肉缺水会收缩 |
[22:15] | and it might have brought your birthing pains on early. Bash? | 也许导致了你镇痛提前 巴斯 |
[22:17] | There’s a stream just north of here. | 北边有条小溪 |
[22:20] | Alec’s outside. I won’t be long. | 亚力克就在外面 我去去就回 |
[22:24] | You must think very little of me. | 你肯定很看不起我 |
[22:26] | Pregnant, with no husband, no job, no way to feed a family. | 未婚先孕 没工作 根本没法养家 |
[22:30] | Not at all. | 怎么可能 |
[22:32] | Bash told me you lost the baby’s father. I’m sorry. | 巴斯说过孩子父亲的事 我很难过 |
[22:35] | You’re awfully kind. | 你太善良了 |
[22:37] | I can’t quite believe it. | 真让人不敢相信 |
[22:39] | That I’d be kind? | 你觉得我不该这么好 |
[22:40] | That I have a queen wiping sweat off my brow, | 女王陛下亲自给我擦汗 |
[22:43] | like, I was the queen, not you. | 好像我才是女王一样 |
[22:45] | Do you really think royals are so different | 你真的觉得皇室和普通人 |
[22:46] | from ordinary people? | 会有多大差别吗 |
[22:48] | Well, just look at you. | 看看你就知道了 |
[22:50] | What about Bash? | 那巴斯呢 |
[22:51] | He could be king someday soon. | 他有朝一日会成为国王 |
[22:53] | And married to you, I hear. | 也会娶你 |
[22:56] | Is that so hard to imagine? | 难以想象吗 |
[22:57] | The married bit, no. | 结婚 不 |
[23:00] | I’ve seen the way he looks at you. | 我见过他看你的眼神 |
[23:03] | The king bit, though… | 当国王嘛… |
[23:06] | You can’t imagine your cousin as a king? | 想象不出你表哥当国王吗 |
[23:08] | Don’t kings have to make awful decisions sometimes? | 国王不是时而要做艰难的决定吗 |
[23:10] | Betray their friends for the good of their country? | 为保全国家利益而背叛朋友 |
[23:13] | Don’t they have to be nice to people | 对可憎之人却 |
[23:14] | they’d much rather hit with a shovel? | 不得不笑脸相迎 |
[23:16] | Sometimes, yes. | 有时会 |
[23:19] | Then, no, I can’t recommend him. | 那他可不适合这位子 |
[23:26] | The pains are starting to come in faster now. | 阵痛开始加剧了 |
[23:28] | It’s almost time. | 就快生了 |
[23:37] | Lovely Kenna, as long as we’re stuck here together, | 漂亮的肯娜 既然咱俩都守在这里 |
[23:41] | you on guard duty, me under guard, | 我被关着 你说 |
[23:43] | let’s speak frankly, shall we? | 咱们坦诚相待 如何 |
[23:46] | My advice, if you want it, | 我的建议是 如果你想 |
[23:48] | is to leave Mary’s service as soon as she leaves France, | 在玛丽离开法国的时候离开她 |
[23:50] | and go someplace far away from politics. | 远离王室 |
[23:54] | You’re not smart enough to survive at court. | 以你的智慧 不足以幸免于宫廷 |
[23:57] | But you are pretty enough to land a good husband | 但以你的容貌 足以钓个金龟婿 |
[23:59] | and to lead a nice quiet life. | 安稳地度过一生 |
[24:03] | You’re awfully confident. | 你真是自信 |
[24:04] | Why shouldn’t I be? | 我为什么不 |
[24:06] | Sebastian is already captured by now with the traitor’s daughter, | 塞巴斯蒂安和叛徒之女现在要么被抓 |
[24:10] | or else if he’s foolish enough, | 要么就是他太蠢 |
[24:12] | he’s gone into the Blood Wood. | 已经进了血泊森林 |
[24:14] | Either way, my problems are soon to be solved. | 无论如何 我的烦恼就快烟消云散了 |
[24:17] | Are you sure you want | 你确定 |
[24:18] | to be sharing one of your plots with me? | 要和我分享你的诡计吗 |
[24:19] | Do you think I care | 你觉得我会在乎 |
[24:21] | what the King’s former bed thing chooses to gossip? | 国王前任情妇的流言蜚语吗 |
[24:24] | Spoken words aren’t evidence. | 说出的话并不是证据 |
[24:26] | They vanish like smoke in the wind as soon as they’re spoken. | 它们就像风中的烟雾一样无迹可寻 |
[24:29] | Surely, all the king’s promises taught you that. | 当然 国王的诺言已让你有所领教 |
[24:34] | You’re so very right. | 这话真对 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:40] | I’m not done abusing you. | 我还没玩够呢 |
[24:42] | You’re taking away my only amusement! | 你带走了我唯一的乐趣 |
[24:51] | We need more water. I’ll be right back. | 还需要水 我即刻就回 |
[24:53] | Mary, no, you mustn’t! | 不 玛丽 别去 |
[25:37] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[25:38] | I saw their lights in the woods, | 我看到了森林里的亮光 |
[25:39] | and they’ve set up their symbols outside. | 他们在外面架起了象征之符 |
[25:41] | Bash, look. It’s the same as the one | 巴斯你看 这和把我标记为 |
[25:42] | they used to mark me for sacrifice. | 祭品的标记一样 |
[25:45] | Those hideous pagans. | 这些可恶的异教徒 |
[25:46] | Hideous pagans? You mean the Blood Cult? | 可恶的异教徒 你是说血祭 |
[25:48] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[25:49] | They’re bloodthirsty heretics. | 他们是嗜血入魔的异端分子 |
[25:51] | – Not every pagan is bloodthirsty. – That’s enough. | -不是所有异教徒都嗜血 -够了 |
[25:54] | If they are outside… | 如果他们在外面 |
[25:55] | They tried to mark us for death. | 他们以死亡标记我们 |
[25:57] | They put their symbols up outside the tent, | 在帐篷外架设他们的标志 |
[25:59] | but I tore them down. | 但我毁了它们 |
[26:00] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[26:02] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:04] | These pagans… | 这些异教徒… |
[26:04] | Bash, tell them, tell them what they… | 巴斯 告诉他们 告诉他们的… |
[26:28] | Bilkemen. | [咒语] |
[26:29] | Unay. | [咒语] |
[26:30] | Ari-aye mondana. | [咒语] |
[26:32] | Bilkemen. Unay. | [咒语] |
[26:34] | Ari-aye mondana. | [咒语] |
[26:36] | Bilkemen. Unay. Ari-aye mondana. | [咒语] |
[26:40] | Bilkemen. Unay. Ari-aye mondana. | [咒语] |
[26:43] | Bilkemen. Unay. Ari-aye mondana! | [咒语] |
[27:03] | They slaughtered one of the horses. | 他们屠杀了一匹马 |
[27:04] | They’re gone now. We’re safe. | 他们走了 我们现在安全了 |
[27:06] | We’re safe? You think after what just happened we’re safe? | 发生了这种事 我们还会安全吗 |
[27:09] | They would have slaughtered all of us, | 他们本可以屠杀我们所有人 |
[27:11] | but they heard our prayers, | 但他们听到了我们的祷告 |
[27:13] | and they chose one of the horses instead. | 转而杀了一匹马 |
[27:14] | They spared us because they thought we we’re pagans, | 他们以为我们是异教徒才手下留情的 |
[27:17] | because you are pagans, all of you. | 因为你就是异教徒 你们都是 |
[27:21] | That’s what you’ve been hiding from me. | 这就是你向我隐瞒的事情 |
[27:23] | You’re a heretic! | 你是个异端分子 |
[27:24] | What I am is alive… and so are you. | 我现在活着 你也是 |
[27:29] | Mary. Mary, wait, please. | 玛丽 玛丽 请等等 |
[27:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:32] | You’re the one who hung the medallion on the tent, aren’t you? | 是你把标志挂在外面的 对吧 |
[27:35] | You put this horrid symbol up, so they would kill something else, | 你挂起这可怕的标志 他们就会杀别人 |
[27:37] | because we were one of them! | 因为我们和他们是同类 |
[27:38] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:40] | This is why you didn’t want me to help with Isabel. | 所以你才不愿让我来帮伊萨贝拉 |
[27:42] | This is why your uncle was put to death! | 这也是你舅舅死的原因 |
[27:44] | He was a pagan, a heretic, wasn’t he? | 他是个异教徒 极端分子 不是吗 |
[27:46] | Mary, calm down before you say something you don’t mean. | 玛丽 冷静 否则你会说出后悔的话 |
[27:48] | You lied to me! You hid this horrible shame! | 你向我撒了谎 你藏下了这奇耻大辱 |
[27:51] | What shame is that, exactly? | 这究竟是什么耻辱 |
[27:52] | You’re just like them. | 你和他们没什么不同 |
[27:53] | The monsters… who killed this animal. | 那些恶人…杀掉动物 |
[27:58] | Who sacrifice people and revel in their blood! | 以人为祭 以血为乐 |
[28:02] | Well, why aren’t you saying anything?! | 你为什么这么沉默 |
[28:03] | Why would I respond to such ignorant cruelty? | 为什么我要回应这么无知残忍的话 |
[28:05] | The pagan is calling the Catholic ignorant? | 异教徒认为天主教徒无知吗 |
[28:07] | To begin with, I’m not pagan, Mary. | 首先 我不是异教徒 玛丽 |
[28:09] | I’m Catholic, same as you, same as my mother. | 我和你 我母亲一样 都是天主教徒 |
[28:12] | Those were pagan prayers! You told me that! | 你和我说的 那些是异教徒的祷告词 |
[28:14] | They’re just words. | 他们只是一些词语而已 |
[28:15] | I’m not even sure what they mean. | 我都不确定它们的意思 |
[28:16] | I learned them as a small child visiting Isabel’s family. | 我是在小时候拜访伊萨贝拉家时学会的 |
[28:20] | I heard them repeated, the way a child | 它们萦绕于耳 就像小孩听到对上帝的 |
[28:22] | hears the Lord’s Prayer, so I know them by heart now. | 祈祷词一样 所以我才将它们熟记于心 |
[28:26] | And Isabel? And Alec? | 那伊莎贝拉呢 亚力克呢 |
[28:29] | They are believers. | 他们是信徒 |
[28:31] | Isabel learned the faith from her father. | 伊萨贝拉继承了他父亲的信仰 |
[28:33] | And she clung to it even more tightly when he was beheaded | 在其父为异教辩护而遭斩首之时 |
[28:36] | for defending it. | 坚定了信仰 |
[28:37] | The same way anyone would. | 任何人都会这样做 |
[28:38] | The same way thousands of Christians did, | 和成千上万的天主教徒 |
[28:40] | when their families were martyred. | 在他们的家人被处死后的反应一样 |
[28:44] | Most pagans are just like us, Mary. | 大多数异教徒其实和我们一样 玛丽 |
[28:45] | They live and they pray | 他们生活 祈祷 |
[28:47] | and they struggle exactly as we do. | 挣扎 和我们一样 |
[28:51] | They just happen to see | 只是他们 |
[28:51] | something different when they picture God. | 对神的描绘与我们不同而已 |
[28:55] | And what of the monsters who slaughtered this horse? | 那杀了这匹马的那些恶魔呢 |
[28:57] | Those devils come from a branch | 那些恶魔是一个分支 |
[28:58] | of the faith, some violent sect that makes no sense to me… | 一个与我无关的暴力教派 |
[29:01] | or Alec or Isabel. | 也和亚力克或伊莎贝拉无关 |
[29:03] | What is this sect? | 这个教派是什么 |
[29:05] | All I know is they worship a deity I’ve never heard of. | 我只知道他们崇拜一个我从未听说过的神 |
[29:08] | They believe that they’re serving some thing, | 他们坚信他们效力于这森林里的某种东西 |
[29:10] | a beast in these woods that craves human blood. | 一只渴望人类鲜血的野兽 |
[29:14] | The baby! Come quick! | 孩子快要出生了 快过来 |
[29:20] | Come on, Isabel. | 加把劲儿 伊莎贝拉 |
[29:21] | Just one more, one more. | 再努力一下就好 |
[29:22] | Just push, push. | 只要再用点力 用力 |
[29:24] | It’s all right. It’s almost here. | 没事的 就快出来了 |
[29:25] | Come on. One more time. | 加把劲儿 一下就好 |
[29:29] | Good girl. Uh! | 好样的 |
[29:48] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[29:50] | It’s a she! | 是个女孩 |
[29:55] | She’s more than all right. | 她非常好 |
[29:58] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[30:33] | Lola, | 萝拉 |
[30:34] | you’re back. | 你又回来了 |
[30:36] | Apparently, last time I wasn’t unpleasant enough. | 看来上次见面时我还不够令你讨厌 |
[30:39] | I just came to say thank you. | 我是过来谢谢你的 |
[30:41] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[30:42] | I thought having Kenna outside your door | 我觉得让肯娜坐在你门外 |
[30:44] | might provoke you, and it did. | 会激怒你 看来奏效了 |
[30:46] | You boasted that spoken words were like smoke in the wind, | 你洋洋得意地说口说无凭 |
[30:49] | useless as evidence, | 不足以作为证据 |
[30:51] | and that gave Kenna a brilliant idea. | 这让肯娜想出来一个绝妙的点子 |
[30:53] | Kenna? A brilliant idea? | 肯娜能想出什么绝妙的点子 |
[30:55] | The evidence we needed against you was written words. | 我们用来对付你的证据是白纸黑字 |
[31:01] | You must recognize your own seal. | 你一定能认出你的印章吧 |
[31:03] | I do, but I don’t recognize these letters. | 没错 但我没见过这些信 |
[31:05] | This one contains your instructions | 这封信是你指示你的手下 |
[31:07] | to hire a villager to attack Bash with a poisoned knife. | 雇一个村民拿着一把有毒的匕首刺杀巴斯 |
[31:11] | You are holding one of Greer’s practice letters. | 你拿的是葛瑞尔用来练手的一封信 |
[31:13] | She does a good job with your hand, don’t you think? | 你不觉得她模仿你字迹模仿得很好吗 |
[31:17] | Why would I ever put this on paper? | 我为何要把这种指示写下来 |
[31:19] | – It makes no sense. – Does it matter? | -这说不通 -那又有什么关系 |
[31:21] | We have this letter and we have the knife. | 我们有这封信和匕首 |
[31:24] | If those are enough to make Henry investigate, | 如果这些能让亨利展开调查 |
[31:26] | can you trust that none of your guards | 你相信你的卫兵中 |
[31:27] | will confess under torture? | 不会有人在经受折磨后招供吗 |
[31:31] | What do you think Henry will do | 你觉得一旦亨利知道 |
[31:32] | when he learns you were working to undermine his favorite son? | 你试图谋杀他最喜欢的儿子 他会如何 |
[31:36] | To sabotage his plans for England? | 还破坏他得到英格兰的计划 |
[31:39] | Don’t you want to know what the second one says? | 你不想知道第二封信里写了什么吗 |
[31:41] | Not particularly. | 不太想 |
[31:43] | Well, you should thank us for this one. | 你应该为这封信感谢我们 |
[31:46] | This one shows that you are selfless, kind and benevolent. | 这封信显得你无私 善良且仁慈 |
[31:50] | You’ve ordered your gold stores be used | 你提供你的私人财产用来举办 |
[31:51] | to pay for a public banquet in honor of the Acting Regent, Bash. | 一场向摄政王巴斯致敬的宴会 |
[31:55] | Wine, ale, musicians | 包括葡萄酒 啤酒 乐师 |
[31:58] | and 50 roasted pigs. | 以及五十只烤猪 |
[31:59] | No expense to be spared. | 你的财产分文不剩 全部贡献 |
[32:00] | You… Huh. | 你们…算了吧 |
[32:01] | Lord Hugo did look taken aback when he read it, | 胡戈大人看到信时的确大吃一惊 |
[32:03] | but he’s already ordered the preparations begun. | 不过他已经下令着手准备了 |
[32:06] | This first letter… | 这第一封信 |
[32:07] | Who has seen this? | 都有谁看过 |
[32:08] | Well, that’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[32:09] | If any harm comes to Mary or Bash, | 如果玛丽 巴斯或我们中任何一人 |
[32:12] | or any of us, | 受到伤害 |
[32:13] | Henry and Francis will see it. | 亨利和弗朗西斯就会看到这封信 |
[32:16] | If not… | 大家都没事的话 |
[32:20] | One of Mary’s ladies turned out to be a spy, | 玛丽的侍女里 一个是间谍 |
[32:22] | the other a forger. And Kenna… | 一个是伪造者 至于肯娜 |
[32:24] | well, let’s be kind and call her a seductress. | 说好听点是狐狸精 |
[32:27] | What are you? | 那你是什么 |
[32:30] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[32:31] | you killed a man I loved. | 你杀死我爱的男人 |
[32:33] | Ah, Colin. | 科林 |
[32:35] | So, you’re bitter, then. | 所以你是悲惨的那个 |
[32:36] | No, I’d say that title falls to you. | 不 我想这称呼给你更合适 |
[32:38] | You justify what you do to protect your son, | 你声称你所做的一切都是为了你儿子 |
[32:40] | but where is he now? | 可他现在在哪儿呢 |
[32:42] | You’ve driven him away. | 你把他逼走了 |
[32:45] | You’re bitter, and alone. | 你不仅悲惨 而且孑然一身 |
[32:47] | I had my reasons. | 我自有理由 |
[32:48] | I don’t care why you abuse your power. | 我不关心你为何滥用你的权力 |
[32:51] | I just want it taken away from you. | 我只是想让你失去它 |
[32:54] | Forever. | 永远 |
[33:04] | If we ride out soon, we can be home | 如果我们尽快出发 |
[33:05] | from the rendezvous by nightfall. | 天黑前就能从集合点回到城堡 |
[33:07] | Bash, I wanted to apologize. | 巴斯 我想向你道歉 |
[33:10] | – Last night I said some things that… – You were scared. | -昨晚我说的话 -你当时很害怕 |
[33:13] | We all were. | 我们都很害怕 |
[33:14] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[33:15] | I can’t forget it. | 我忘不掉 |
[33:18] | And really, neither can you. | 事实上 你也没法忘掉 |
[33:20] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:21] | When your father gets home, | 等你父亲一回到家 |
[33:23] | if the Pope agrees to his terms and makes you the next heir, | 如果教皇同意了他的条件让你成为继承人 |
[33:27] | things are going to start moving very quickly. | 一切将会发生得很快 |
[33:29] | Henry will want us married immediately. | 亨利会让我们马上结婚 |
[33:31] | And the moment you say yes, | 当你说出我愿意的那一刻 |
[33:34] | the moment we are married, | 我们结婚的那一刻 |
[33:35] | you will be the King of Scotland, | 你就会成为苏格兰国王 |
[33:38] | and not long after that, the King of France. | 不久后成为法国国王 |
[33:40] | You will have hundreds more enemies, | 你将会有成百上千的敌人 |
[33:42] | far more than you have now. | 远远多于现在 |
[33:44] | People endlessly seeking your vulnerabilities. | 人们会无止境地寻找你的弱点 |
[33:46] | My family’s secrets, you mean. | 你是指我家族的秘密 |
[33:48] | I mean your family’s importance to you. | 我是指你对家人的重视 |
[33:52] | You would do anything for them, in spite of the risk to yourself, | 你为了他们能在所不惜 无论是拿你自己 |
[33:56] | or to your crown, and I see that now. | 还是拿你的王位冒险 我现在懂了 |
[33:58] | And you think that’s irresponsible. | 你认为这样很不负责任 |
[34:00] | I think it’s noble. | 我认为这样很高尚 |
[34:02] | Which is why I think you may not want this, in your heart. | 所以我知道你心里不想要王位 |
[34:08] | And I want you to have a choice. | 我希望你做出选择 |
[34:10] | If you don’t want a crown… | 如果你不想继承王位的话… |
[34:13] | if you don’t want to marry me, I will understand. | 如果你不想和我结婚的话 我会理解的 |
[34:19] | There’s something wrong with Isabel. | 伊莎贝拉不对劲 |
[34:21] | Please! | 快来 |
[34:22] | Isabel… what’s wrong? | 伊莎贝拉 怎么了 |
[34:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:29] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[34:32] | She’s still bleeding. | 她还在流血 |
[34:34] | And it won’t stop. | 毫无止血迹象 |
[34:37] | Bash, I’ve seen this happen before. | 巴斯 我见过这种情况 |
[34:39] | Then we’ll get her out of here. Find someone who can help her. | 我们带她走 找人救她 |
[34:42] | Bash… | 巴斯 |
[34:47] | Promise you’ll care for the baby, | 答应我照顾好我的孩子 |
[34:50] | the same way you always cared for me. | 就像你照顾我一样 |
[34:53] | Find her a home and a family… | 帮她找个好人家… |
[34:57] | Don’t talk this way. | 别说这种话 |
[34:59] | You’ll care for her yourself. | 你能自己照顾好她 |
[35:00] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[35:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:06] | On my word. | 我保证 |
[35:11] | Isabel… | 伊莎贝拉 |
[35:14] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[35:18] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[35:24] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[35:41] | You look so like your mother. | 你长得真像你母亲 |
[35:43] | If you have half her heart, | 若你性格有一半像她 |
[35:45] | you’ll add plenty of joy to this world. | 就能开心地生活下去 |
[35:53] | Please take this child to the court nursery, | 把这个孩子送到宫廷育儿室去 |
[35:55] | but use discretion. | 小心点 见机行事 |
[35:57] | Hide her existence among the other children you care for. | 把她混在你照顾的其他孩子中间 |
[36:01] | I’m caring for two new ones | 我在照顾两个新生儿 |
[36:03] | and a duke’s visiting niece. | 还有一位公爵的侄女 |
[36:04] | She’ll fit right in. | 我会照顾好她的 |
[36:06] | If anyone asks you where the baby came from, | 如果有任何人问起她的来历 |
[36:08] | you found her at the castle door. | 你就说是在城堡门口捡到的 |
[36:09] | That’s all you know. | 除此之外你别无所知 |
[36:10] | – Do you understand? – Of course. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[36:11] | I’ll say nothing. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[36:20] | Did you see the baby’s foot? | 你看到孩子的脚了吗 |
[36:23] | It’s a mark that pagans sometimes put on their newborns, | 是异教徒给新生儿的印记 |
[36:26] | to distinguish the baby in the eyes of their gods. | 让他们的神能认出自己的子民 |
[36:28] | Isabel must have put it there. | 肯定是伊莎贝拉做的 |
[36:32] | Who knows of this tradition? | 还有谁知道这个传统 |
[36:34] | Any pagan would. Some villagers might. | 所有异教徒都知道 一些村民可能知道 |
[36:36] | Will the mark fade? | 印记会淡化消失吗 |
[36:38] | It should, eventually. | 最终应该会消失 |
[36:40] | Well, let’s pray that eventually comes soon. | 希望它快点消失 |
[36:52] | We wondered where you had gone, My Lord Regent, | 摄政王陛下 您突然消失 |
[36:54] | when you disappeared so suddenly. | 害我们一顿好找啊 |
[36:55] | I went hunting, | 我去狩猎了 |
[36:57] | and I found this fugitive. | 结果发现了这个罪犯 |
[36:58] | I asked her why she fled the jails, and she… | 我问她为什么越狱 结果她 |
[37:00] | threatened me with a knife. | 拿刀子威胁我 |
[37:03] | I… | 我… |
[37:05] | The Regent was forced to kill her, my lord. | 所以陛下不得不杀了她 大人 |
[37:07] | She fought him, but he made quick work of it. | 她反抗 但他很快就解决了她 |
[37:14] | Well, it’s no wonder she threatened you. | 她会威胁您 这我毫不怀疑 |
[37:15] | When we searched this girl’s home, | 我们从这姑娘的家里 |
[37:17] | we found not only stolen property, | 不仅搜出了失窃的物品 |
[37:18] | but proof that her father was Jonathan Durand, | 还发现了她父亲是乔纳森·迪朗的证据 |
[37:21] | a well-known traitor. | 那个有名的叛国贼 |
[37:22] | Never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
[37:24] | Oh, he was part of an uprising 15 years ago, | 15年前 国王烧死了许多异教徒后 |
[37:27] | after the crown burned dozens of heretics. | 发生了一场叛乱 而他参与其中 |
[37:31] | He was suspected of being a pagan himself. | 他自己也被怀疑是一名异教徒 |
[37:34] | – Well, whoever he was, now his line is ended. – Is it? | -无论他是谁 血脉都已断绝 -是吗 |
[37:37] | I seem to remember that this girl was with child. | 我记得这姑娘好像怀有身孕 |
[37:40] | This is the way I found her. | 所以我才能找到她 |
[37:42] | She must have delivered her baby and left it behind. | 她肯定是生下孩子又把孩子丢弃了 |
[37:45] | We can only hope the wolves ended the child’s life quickly. | 我们只能希望野狼快点结束那孩子的生命 |
[37:48] | Indeed. | 这倒是 |
[37:49] | The unwanted child of a criminal | 罪犯遗弃的孩子 |
[37:51] | deserves no better than the unwanted criminal herself. | 也就只有没人待见的罪犯自己才有脸养 |
[37:58] | Just as the cowardly plotter | 就像懦弱的小人 |
[38:00] | deserves no better than his hidden puppeteer. | 也就配得上他躲在暗处的主人 |
[38:04] | How is your friend, the queen? | 你的朋友如何了 你的王后陛下 |
[38:05] | If she’s too cold and lonely in her cell, | 若她在牢房又冷又寂寞的话 |
[38:08] | we can always find her some company. | 给她找个伴儿并非难事 |
[38:30] | No. | 别 |
[38:31] | Thank you, but Isabel’s people | 谢谢你 但伊莎贝拉的族人 |
[38:34] | don’t put cut flowers on their graves. | 不在坟前放鲜花 |
[38:36] | Flowers wither away, | 鲜花会枯萎 |
[38:37] | and adorn death with more death. | 让死亡更显凄清 |
[38:41] | But how are we to properly mark her grave, then? | 那我们该怎样为她的坟墓做一个标记呢 |
[38:43] | I know that it must have been so hard for you | 我知道你不可能将她的尸体 |
[38:46] | to present her body to court like she was some kind of criminal. | 像其他罪犯一样陈尸宫廷 |
[38:52] | There is another tradition, but… | 还有一个传统 但… |
[38:55] | you won’t like it. | 你会接受不了的 |
[38:56] | What is it? Please. | 是什么 说吧 |
[39:15] | We owe our bodies and lives to the earth, | 我们的身体和生命都源自大地 |
[39:18] | so pagans give thanks with what is most vital to us. | 所以异教徒用对人来说最重要的东西来祭奠 |
[39:48] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[39:52] | I’ve thought about what you said. | 我考虑过你说的话 |
[39:54] | I never wanted a crown, | 我从来不想要王位 |
[39:56] | but if that’s my fate, I’ll accept it. | 但如果命运如此 我会接受 |
[39:59] | I’ll learn to wear it. | 我会学着承担一切 |
[40:01] | But you need to know something: | 但你必须明白 |
[40:05] | I’m not Francis. | 我不是弗朗西斯 |
[40:07] | My duty will never be to some country, some land, some throne. | 我从不忠于任何国家 土地或者王位 |
[40:12] | If I’m married to you, you’ll be my family. | 如果我与你成婚 你就是我的家人 |
[40:16] | I’ll be in it for you, and only you. | 我所做的一切都将为你 也只为你 |
[40:19] | And if that’s not what proper kings do… | 如果一个合格的国王不能这样的话… |