时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Nostradamus had a vision of your death, | 诺查丹玛斯预见了你的死亡 |
[00:37] | brought about by me, if we wed. | 是由我和我们的婚姻引起的 |
[00:38] | I will marry you son, | 我会嫁给你的儿子 |
[00:39] | but not Francis… Bash. | 但我不嫁弗朗西斯 嫁巴斯 |
[00:41] | Legitimize him and make him the next King of France. | 请你宣布他为正统 让他成为王位继承人 |
[00:44] | You are throwing away everything we had for superstition. | 因为迷信 你抛弃了我们之间的一切 |
[00:51] | We can’t. Mary. | 别这样 玛丽她… |
[00:53] | Is no longer a part of my life. | 她已经不属于我了 |
[00:54] | The king plans to behead her within the week. | 国王打算本周内将她斩首 |
[00:56] | He’s accused you of adultery. | 他控告你通奸 |
[00:58] | Clarissa, dear, | 克拉丽莎 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | listen to me. I’m your mother. | 听我说 我是你母亲 |
[01:00] | Let yourself be loved. | 让自己过得温暖些吧 |
[01:02] | It’ll take us hours to dig her a grave. | 给她挖个坟要好久呢 |
[01:04] | There’s no one around to check us. | 周围又没人看着 |
[01:21] | Make the blow sure and quick. | 刀起头落 果断快速 |
[01:24] | Remember I’ve paid you extra. | 记住 我多付了你钱 |
[01:28] | I don’t want my children to see you hacking at me. | 我不想让我的孩子们看见砍头的一幕 |
[01:32] | Don’t break the clasp. | 不要弄坏项链的搭扣 |
[01:34] | I’ve promised this to one of my ladies. | 我答应要把它送给我的一个侍女 |
[01:40] | Prawns? | 对虾 |
[01:41] | My youngest daughter can’t eat them. | 我的小女儿从来不吃这个 |
[01:46] | The flowers. | 还有花朵 |
[01:48] | Full vases, cascading bouquets– | 完整的花瓶 瀑布般的花束 |
[01:50] | where are they? | 都在哪儿呢 |
[01:51] | We were told by the King to save them for the actual day. | 国王下令留在当天使用 |
[01:54] | I need to see their placement. | 我得看看布置 |
[01:59] | What about the wine? | 葡萄酒呢 |
[02:00] | 100 casks, flowing freely. | 100桶 供大家畅饮 |
[02:03] | The nobles will expect it. | 招待贵族需要这种礼节 |
[02:06] | Yes, let them drink and swim in my blood | 让他们喝吧 沉浸在我的血里 |
[02:09] | and wonder who among them is next | 然后想想 一旦那个私生子 |
[02:11] | once that bastard Sebastian takes the throne. | 塞巴斯蒂安登基 接下来死的会是谁 |
[02:18] | Come in, please. I’m nearly ready. | 请进吧 我快准备好了 |
[02:21] | No rush. They’re bringing the horses around. | 不急 他们在牵马 |
[02:24] | No rush? | 不急 |
[02:25] | I feel awful we stopped at all. | 单是中途休息我已经很内疚了 |
[02:27] | You swear you didn’t do it for me. | 你确定不是为我才下令休息的吗 |
[02:28] | Because I’m a terrible rider. | 因为我马骑得不好 |
[02:30] | We’ve gained time on horseback | 比起乘马车 |
[02:31] | we never would have achieved by carriage. | 骑马已经快了许多 |
[02:33] | But we needed rest. | 但我们需要休息 |
[02:34] | The horses were about to drop as well. | 马匹也快累坏了 |
[02:36] | And, in truth, it may not matter. | 说实话 这也许不重要了 |
[02:38] | My mother might already be dead. | 我母后可能已经死了 |
[02:40] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[02:41] | You might think | 你也许觉得 |
[02:42] | she deserves it after all she’s done. To Mary. | 她对玛丽做了那么多坏事 这是她活该 |
[02:44] | I think even Mary would say that’s in the past. | 我觉得就连玛丽也会说那些事都过去了 |
[02:47] | It will be soon if I can convince my father to spare her life. | 如果我能说服父王饶她一命 那才算过去了 |
[02:50] | – It’s unbelievable, really. – What? | -真的很不可思议 -什么 |
[02:52] | If all goes well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[02:53] | Bash begins his life with Mary and I get exile. | 巴斯和玛丽会开始一起生活 而我会被驱逐 |
[02:57] | And my mother. | 还有我母亲 |
[03:00] | Not for long. | 不会很久的 |
[03:00] | I’ll set her up somewhere, far away, | 我会把她安置在很远的地方 |
[03:01] | with my brothers and then… I’ll be on to the next. | 跟我的弟弟们一起 而我就继续上路 |
[03:05] | Where will you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[03:06] | I was thinking Morocco. | 我在考虑摩洛哥 |
[03:08] | You don’t think you’d stand out in Morocco? | 你不觉得你在摩洛哥会太显眼吗 |
[03:10] | Sweden then. | 那就瑞典 |
[03:11] | Perhaps it’s a land you’ll visit one day, | 也许有一天你也会去那片大陆 |
[03:14] | walking along a frozen river, | 漫步在结冰的河边 |
[03:15] | a displaced prince will appear in front of you. | 流离失所的王子会出现在你面前 |
[03:19] | Well, I hope I never see you again. | 希望我再也见不到你 |
[03:22] | Because you’re safe, settled. | 因为你会很安全 开始了新生活 |
[03:24] | Married with children of your own. | 已经结婚 有了自己的孩子 |
[03:27] | I hope the same for you. | 我希望你也是如此 |
[03:32] | Francis, when you see Mary… | 弗朗西斯 到时候见了玛丽… |
[03:34] | We ran into each other at a chateau outside of… | 我们在一处城堡偶遇了 |
[03:36] | – Angers. – Angers. | -昂热城外 -昂热 |
[03:37] | Traveled with each other for a day, | 于是就同行了一天 |
[03:39] | and that is all. | 仅此而已 |
[03:40] | I know you live your life in service to her. | 我知道你这辈子都在服侍她 |
[03:42] | Mary is my friend. | 玛丽是我的朋友 |
[03:43] | Nothing we did will change that. | 我们做的任何事都不会改变这一点 |
[04:01] | That was lovely. | 真不错 |
[04:05] | I think you should go now. | 我觉得你现在该走了 |
[04:08] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样对自己 |
[04:14] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[04:16] | I need to know you’re all right. | 我得确定你没事 |
[04:18] | If it comforts you. | 如果这样能慰藉你 |
[04:28] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[04:29] | Sometimes, when one is given a gift | 有时 一个人得到了馈赠 |
[04:32] | and worries they’ve lost it, | 但是又担心已经失去 |
[04:34] | they must return to its source– the giver itself. | 那就必须去找这种馈赠的施与者 |
[04:39] | And for me… | 对我而言 |
[04:42] | …that is death. | 那就是死亡 |
[04:44] | Or as near death as I dare to venture. | 或者是我敢于尝试的濒死状态 |
[05:07] | Stop it, please! | 别这样 求你了 |
[05:14] | The vision– I wasn’t done. | 那些幻象 我还没看完 |
[05:17] | You saw something? | 你看见了什么吗 |
[05:20] | This changes everything. | 这预言会改变一切 |
[05:23] | I will die for this. | 我会因此送命的 |
[05:26] | The Queen will kill me herself. | 王后会亲手杀了我 |
[05:34] | What a show. | 真是华丽啊 |
[05:36] | She’s going out in style. | 她要风度翩翩地死去 |
[05:43] | Must I do everything? | 为什么都得我来做 |
[05:44] | Shall I catch my head in my own hands, too? | 我是不是还要亲手接住我掉下的脑袋 |
[05:48] | When can we talk about my tomb? | 什么时候能谈谈坟墓的事 |
[05:49] | A Florentine sculptor? 20 tons of marble? | 佛罗伦萨雕塑家 20吨大理石吗 |
[05:52] | I can’t afford it. After the 100 musicians, | 我付不起 特别是在雇了100个乐手 |
[05:55] | the dozen ships made of silver and gold… | 造了十几艘金银船之后… |
[05:57] | Symbolic of my journey to Heaven. | 这是我魂归天国之途的象征 |
[05:59] | I’m not asking for a fleet. | 我又没要一支舰队 |
[06:02] | You’re not headed for Heaven either. | 反正你也进不了天国 |
[06:04] | You’re dragging this out. | 你这纯粹是在拖延时间 |
[06:05] | You have to wait for final word | 反正你都要等 |
[06:07] | on Bash’s legitimization anyway. | 是否扶正巴斯的最终决定 |
[06:10] | Why kill me if the line of succession | 如果继承权回到我儿子手上 |
[06:12] | reverts to my sons? | 何必还要杀我 |
[06:14] | You’re a treasonous adulterer. | 你是个叛国的通奸者 |
[06:16] | Then I’ll continue with the seating chart. | 我还是继续安排座位吧 |
[06:20] | Mary, the feast will be held there. | 玛丽 筵席在那边举行 |
[06:22] | Choose your place of honor. | 挑个你喜欢的位置吧 |
[06:26] | You are going to die. | 反正你都要死了 |
[06:27] | What they write about your execution won’t matter. | 他们怎样记录你的死刑并不重要 |
[06:30] | It will to my children. | 对我孩子来说很重要 |
[06:33] | 50 musicians. I’ll reduce the gold inlay on my tomb. | 50个乐手 墓上的黄金装饰可以少一点 |
[06:38] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[06:40] | There’s a royal visitor. | 有皇室来访 |
[07:05] | French court has gone to hell. | 法国宫廷这是要天翻地覆吗 |
[07:10] | But I’m here now, dear. | 不过我来了 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[07:15] | So I sent you here to wed a king | 我送你来是要嫁给国王的 |
[07:17] | and find you engaged to a bastard. | 结果你却和一个私生子订婚了 |
[07:19] | My darling, your engagement to Francis | 亲爱的 你和弗朗西斯的婚约 |
[07:21] | was a careful negotiation set in place when you were six. | 是在你六岁时 经过仔细的协商斟酌后定下的 |
[07:25] | And now you tell me | 可你现在告诉我 |
[07:26] | that you threw it all away because of a prophecy. | 你因为一个预言毁约了 |
[07:29] | One I believe, Mother. | 我相信那个预言 母亲 |
[07:31] | I did this and Bash went along with it to save Francis’s life. | 我和巴斯这样做是为了救弗朗西斯的命 |
[07:34] | From a fate a magician predicted. | 不过就是一个巫师的预言 |
[07:37] | Mother, it’s all very… complicated. | 母亲 这件事 很复杂 |
[07:40] | And we haven’t been together in so long. | 我们很久没见了 |
[07:42] | I came to the convent for your 11th birthday. | 我在你十一岁生日时去了修道院 |
[07:45] | Half the ship’s crew died along the way, | 一半船员都在路上死去了 |
[07:47] | but I was there. | 但我还是去了 |
[07:48] | Gift in hand. | 带着给你的礼物 |
[07:50] | I only meant to say that… I’ve missed you. | 我只是想说…我很想您 |
[07:54] | And I wanted to talk to you about this, about Francis, | 我想跟您聊聊 关于弗朗西斯 |
[07:56] | about Bash, a-about everything. | 关于巴斯 关于这里的所有 |
[07:59] | Please don’t make light of Nostradamus’s warning or my choice. | 请不要小看诺查丹马斯的警告和我的选择 |
[08:03] | I make light of nothing concerning you | 我不会小看任何 牵扯到你 |
[08:05] | – or our country’s future. – Perhaps if you met Bash. | -或国家未来的事 -也许您该见见巴斯 |
[08:07] | He’s-he’s kind and-and selfless and brave. | 他很善良 很无私 也很勇敢 |
[08:11] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[08:13] | I’m beginning to. | 我开始爱上他了 |
[08:15] | – It all happened so fast. – Good. | -一切发生得太快 -还好 |
[08:17] | Perhaps there’s still time for you to see things with a clear mind. | 也许你还有时间 理智地思考问题 |
[08:26] | I’ve wanted to be with you as well, | 我也想和你待在一起 |
[08:27] | but there is trouble at home. | 但是家里有麻烦 |
[08:29] | Scotland is in peril. | 苏格兰处在危险中 |
[08:30] | The English, I know. | 是英格兰人 我知道 |
[08:31] | It’s worse. | 比这还糟 |
[08:32] | Our country is on the knife’s edge | 我们国家快要落入 |
[08:34] | of falling into Protestantism. | 新教徒的手中了 |
[08:36] | And we are Catholic rulers. | 我们是天主教统治者 |
[08:38] | You need France, a Catholic country, at your side now. | 你需要法国这个天主教国家站在你这边 |
[08:43] | Marry its next king, | 你和下一任国王结婚 |
[08:44] | and the Protestants will scurry into the darkness. | 新教徒就会匆忙躲回黑暗之中 |
[08:47] | Marry Francis. | 和弗朗西斯结婚吧 |
[08:49] | Not some bastard who someday might be king. | 而不是什么未来可能成为国王的私生子 |
[08:53] | His name is Sebastian. | 他叫作塞巴斯蒂安 |
[08:54] | Has the same ring to it. | 一个意思 |
[08:59] | Well, I have no choice but to support you, | 我也没有别的办法 只能支持你 |
[09:02] | as I rule Scotland but you are actually its Queen. | 虽然我在统治苏格兰 但你才是女王 |
[09:07] | And my daughter. | 也是我的女儿 |
[09:08] | So headstrong. | 有自己的想法 |
[09:10] | So loving. | 又这么善良 |
[09:14] | So you’ll be patient? | 所以您会耐心等待吗 |
[09:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:21] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[09:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[09:24] | Is all well with your mother? | 和母亲聊得还好吗 |
[09:26] | Yes. She’s just as I remember her, | 还好 她和我记忆中的一样 |
[09:28] | in ways that I often thought I had imagined. | 是我想象中的样子 |
[09:30] | I used to love the smell of her perfume, | 我以前很喜欢她的香水味 |
[09:32] | the-the tenor of her voice… even now, | 还有她说话的语调 就算现在也是 |
[09:35] | when she lied to me. | 尽管她对我撒了谎 |
[09:37] | She doesn’t want us getting married. | 她不想我们结婚 |
[09:39] | She will stop it. We have to elope. | 她会阻止我们的 我们得私奔 |
[09:41] | Today. Now. | 就今天 就现在 |
[09:48] | There’s a church just east of. | 东边就有个教堂 |
[09:49] | The old village, by the quarry. | 在采石场边的一个老村庄里 |
[09:51] | I wish that I could come with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[09:52] | Let me get it all arranged. | 让我来准备吧 |
[09:54] | It might take a few hours, | 也许会花上几个小时 |
[09:55] | and if we’re both missing, people will notice. | 如果我们都不见了 人们会起疑 |
[09:58] | If I’m not back by midday, we have our priest. | 如果我中午还没回来 我们有神父 |
[10:01] | Get on a horse and meet me at the church before sunset. | 你在日落前 骑马来教堂找我 |
[10:11] | Don’t plan on sleeping this night, wife. | 今晚就别准备睡觉了 妻子 |
[10:18] | At least you’re moving about freely now. | 至少现在你还可以自由行动 |
[10:22] | Guarded, but with the mobility required to plan my death. | 有人监视 但是可以自己筹备行刑过程 |
[10:27] | How was the dungeon? | 地牢环境如何 |
[10:28] | Were there fleas? | 有跳蚤吗 |
[10:30] | Were you paraded through the town, mocked? | 你有没有在全城游行 被人耻笑 |
[10:34] | Hmm. I was in the tower. | 我一直在高塔监狱里 |
[10:36] | I realize you’re not happy with the turn events have taken, | 我知道你对目前的情势很不满意 |
[10:39] | but must you paint a bleaker picture of my fall? | 但你一定要将我的失败说得如此悲惨吗 |
[10:43] | I trusted you with Mary’s life. | 我把玛丽的人生交给了你 |
[10:45] | Not just her survival, | 不止是保她性命 |
[10:46] | though I hear you threatened that, too. | 虽然你连这一点都没做到 |
[10:48] | I gave up every moment of being a mother to my own child, | 我放弃了与自己的血肉日夜厮守的机会 |
[10:51] | based on your word that | 只为了你能信守承诺 |
[10:52] | you would raise her to be Francis’s wife. | 将她培养成弗朗西斯的妻子 |
[10:55] | What did you think, when you traded a child | 当初是你为了寻求法国的庇护 |
[10:57] | for the protection of France? | 选择了出卖自己的孩子 |
[10:59] | That we would put her welfare above ours? | 你觉得我们会舍弃自己来保护她吗 |
[11:01] | Lord knows you didn’t. | 真是司马昭之心 |
[11:03] | You gave her away to secure your rule. | 为了巩固你的政权 将她送走 |
[11:06] | I had an infant, | 我丈夫死时 |
[11:08] | a girl, not even a week old when my husband died, | 我只有一个女儿 不到一周大的婴儿 |
[11:12] | and she was crowned Queen. | 而她被封为女王 |
[11:13] | I met unexpected horrors and tragedy | 当时的状况无比艰辛 十分惊险 |
[11:15] | and I faced them with courage. | 我都鼓起勇气一一面对 |
[11:17] | You… | 可你 |
[11:19] | One charlatan scared you by whispering in your ear | 听信一个江湖骗子的唆使 |
[11:23] | about your son’s death– | 担心起了你儿子的性命 |
[11:24] | a future no one could know– | 将来的事谁能预知 |
[11:26] | and you changed the course of nations. | 可你却为此改变了几个国家的政势 |
[11:28] | Nostradamus’s accuracy is an inarguable feat. | 诺查丹玛斯的预言能力是毋庸置疑的奇迹 |
[11:32] | Here’s a feat: | 奇迹吗 |
[11:33] | Women like you and me, | 我们这种女人 |
[11:34] | surviving in this age. | 能在这个时代幸存就是奇迹 |
[11:36] | I have sold my soul, and my child, | 为了保护我自己 保护我的国家 |
[11:40] | to protect myself and my nation. | 我出卖了灵魂 出卖了自己的骨肉 |
[11:42] | Mary may be Scotland’s Queen | 也许玛丽是苏格兰的女王 |
[11:44] | but I am its King. | 但我才是苏格兰的王 |
[11:46] | Has Scotland noticed that its king | 苏格兰人民是否注意到了 |
[11:48] | has rather overexposed breasts? | 他们的王穿着十分暴露 |
[11:51] | It is beginning to. | 就快注意到了 |
[11:53] | Ah. | 是吗 |
[11:55] | Now that Mary’s come of age, they look beyond me, | 现在玛丽已经长大 他们就开始躁动 |
[11:58] | they want her, and I want her protected by France. | 他们想要她来统治 而我想让法国保护她 |
[12:02] | France’s true king. | 让法国真正的国王保护她 |
[12:04] | Not some bastard they can knock off the throne, | 而不是轻易就会被人拉下王位的私生子 |
[12:07] | whose life only took form | 他之所以能够出生 |
[12:08] | because you couldn’t keep your husband’s interest in bed. | 只是因为你没在床上把你丈夫管好 |
[12:11] | I am defeated. | 我已经败了 |
[12:13] | If you want to fix this, do it yourself. | 如果你想挽回事态 就自己看着办 |
[12:24] | Ah, here it is. | 就在这里 |
[12:25] | My mother had it packed deep in one of my trunks. | 我母亲把它塞到了行李箱的底层 |
[12:27] | Well, it’s beautiful, but will it be warm enough? | 真漂亮 不过够不够暖和 |
[12:30] | This isn’t for your journey to the chapel. | 你去教堂路上不会戴这个 |
[12:32] | It’s for you to cover your face | 这是要给你戴的面纱 |
[12:34] | as you and Bash stand before God and profess your love. | 当你跟巴斯在上帝见证下宣誓的时候 |
[12:40] | Is that Lola? | 那是萝拉吗 |
[12:44] | Why is she with Francis? | 为什么她会和弗朗西斯在一起 |
[12:46] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[12:48] | Kenna, Greer. | 肯娜 葛瑞尔 |
[12:56] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[12:57] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[12:59] | Both of you. | 你们都回来了 |
[13:01] | Uh, your carriage, | 你的车队 |
[13:02] | why didn’t they announce your arrival at the gate? | 他们怎么没在城堡门口传话说你回来了呢 |
[13:03] | We ran into each other at a chateau near Angers. | 我们在昂热附近的一座城堡偶遇了 |
[13:06] | You came back together? | 你们一起回来的吗 |
[13:07] | We rode. | 骑马回来的 |
[13:09] | There were floods. The carriage I leased | 发了洪水 我的车队 |
[13:11] | was swept away in the night. Can you imagine? | 居然被洪水冲走了 你能想象吗 |
[13:13] | Along the river. | 就沿着河走了 |
[13:14] | You were at the Chateau de Martin? | 你们是在玛塔城堡吗 |
[13:17] | You know it? Yes. | 你知道吗 确实是 |
[13:23] | I’ll get settled then. | 那我去收拾一下 |
[13:25] | So happy to be back. | 能回来真开心 |
[13:26] | Yes, we’re happy to have you back. | 是啊 我们也很开心 |
[13:36] | You heard about your mother. | 你听说了你母亲的事吗 |
[13:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:40] | I’m back to plead with my father for her life. | 我回来是为了请求父亲饶她一命 |
[13:42] | I’ll be gone from court once I have my answer | 一旦问到了父亲的答复 事情解决后 |
[13:44] | and the matter is settled, | 我就会离开 |
[13:46] | and you and I will never see each other again. | 我们就再也不会相见了 |
[13:50] | I don’t mean that to sound cruel or angry. | 我不是故意这么冷淡 也没有生气 |
[13:52] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:54] | You don’t want to be seen as someone lying in wait | 你不希望别人觉得你在等待时机 |
[13:57] | to reclaim your throne. | 重新夺回王位 |
[13:58] | Or anything else that now belongs to my brother. | 或者抢夺我哥哥现在的所属物 |
[14:07] | They brought this back, after Clarissa’s death. | 克拉丽莎死后 他们把这个带了回来 |
[14:13] | I thought you might want to have it, | 我想你应该会想要 |
[14:15] | as you were more parent to her than I. | 比起我 你更像她的亲人 |
[14:20] | They buried her in an unmarked grave | 他们将她葬在无名坟墓里 |
[14:22] | near the lake, | 就在湖边 |
[14:23] | where the North Road ends. | 北路的尽头 |
[14:27] | I asked them to mark it with a cross, | 我本来让他们在坟上用十字做标记 |
[14:29] | but it’s unhallowed ground. | 但那里并不被神灵庇护 |
[14:34] | What will become of her soul, | 她的灵魂会变成什么样呢 |
[14:35] | I wonder? | 我在想 |
[14:37] | Did she know any happiness in her miserable life? | 她在痛苦的一生中尝过幸福的滋味吗 |
[14:40] | When she was young. | 在她小时候 |
[14:41] | The villagers who raised her for a time were kind. | 抚养过她一段时间的村民很善良 |
[14:44] | – How do you know that? – She spoke of them. | -你怎么知道的 -她说起过他们 |
[14:46] | Of their games. | 他们陪她玩游戏 |
[14:48] | A song they’d sing to calm her to sleep. | 唱歌哄她入睡 |
[14:50] | Sometimes, I’d hear her sing it softly, to herself. | 有时我会听到她轻轻地唱给自己听 |
[14:54] | How lonely. | 真孤独 |
[14:56] | And haunting. | 怪吓人的 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:02] | I’m going to tell you something that might enrage you. | 我有消息要告诉你 你听了可能会生气 |
[15:05] | Since Mary’s arrival, | 玛丽来这里之后 |
[15:06] | I’ve had visions of Francis’s death. | 我预见到弗朗西斯的死亡 |
[15:09] | Violent images. | 强烈的幻象 |
[15:11] | They vary, but they were always tied to Mary. | 它们不断变化 但都与玛丽有关 |
[15:14] | But they stopped completely when Clarissa died. | 但克拉丽莎死了之后 它们就消失了 |
[15:17] | I have beckoned them, every way I know how, | 我用尽方法召唤它们 |
[15:19] | because I had to be sure. | 想确认一下 |
[15:21] | Sure of what? | 确认什么 |
[15:22] | That Francis might live with Mary. | 确认玛丽不会害死弗朗西斯 |
[15:25] | How can that be possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[15:27] | I warned you that Francis, your firstborn, | 当时我说 你的第一个孩子弗朗西斯 |
[15:30] | would die because of Mary… | 会因玛丽而死 |
[15:32] | You were very clear. | 你当时说得很清楚 |
[15:33] | …Before either of us knew Clarissa was your firstborn. | 但克拉丽莎才是你的第一个孩子 |
[15:41] | The blood that has been spilled, | 所失去的这一切 |
[15:42] | my blood yet, | 我所失去的 |
[15:44] | was because of what you foresaw. | 皆因你的预言而起 |
[15:46] | It’s not a science, it’s a gift. | 这并非科学逻辑 只是一项天赋 |
[15:48] | Sometimes I hear voices, other times it’s a feeling, | 有时我能听见声音 有时是一种感觉 |
[15:53] | a certainty as solid as stone. | 千真万确的感觉 |
[15:57] | And this new feeling? | 那你现在的新感觉呢 |
[15:58] | It came to me today. | 今天才出现 |
[15:59] | I saw their life together, and it is happy. | 我看到他们幸福地生活在一起 |
[16:03] | After dinner, and your usual game of catch with Anne, | 晚餐后 像往常一样和安玩游戏吧 |
[16:06] | James is going to want your attention, too, with his reading. | 还有詹姆斯 你得教他看书啦 |
[16:09] | I’ll have him work on it. | 我会好好管管他的 |
[16:10] | You promise. | 你保证 |
[16:13] | Promise me, I mean it. | 说真的 快向我保证 |
[16:15] | They have children, as he is alive. | 他活着 他们还有了孩子 |
[16:21] | Children? | 孩子 |
[16:23] | You see them years beyond their union? | 你已经预见到他们婚后几年的生活了吗 |
[16:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Use this to save yourself. | 用这个来拯救你自己吧 |
[16:30] | Tell Henry you’ve had a change of heart. | 告诉亨利你改变主意了 |
[16:31] | That you won’t stand in the way of their union. | 不再阻挠他们的结合 |
[16:34] | This has gone so far beyond me standing in the way of anything. | 事情已经远不是我阻挠不阻挠这么简单了 |
[16:38] | I am convicted of adultery! | 我已经被判通奸 |
[16:41] | Of treason! | 叛国 |
[16:43] | Mary is with Sebastian. | 玛丽跟塞巴斯蒂安在一起了 |
[16:45] | And my son Francis… | 而我的儿子弗朗西斯… |
[16:46] | Has returned to court. | 已经回来了 |
[16:55] | You are brave to come to me with this. | 你来告诉我这个真是胆大包天 |
[17:00] | Because if I can’t convince Mary to wed Francis, | 如果我无法说服玛丽嫁给弗朗西斯 |
[17:03] | if I can’t undo your mistakes, I will lose my head. | 不能扭转你犯下的错 我将身首异处 |
[17:08] | But not before I watch you burned to death. | 但在那之前 我肯定会先看着你被烧死 |
[17:12] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[17:24] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[17:26] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[17:27] | Ah, it’s true! | 是真的 |
[17:28] | You’re back! | 你真的回来了 |
[17:30] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[17:33] | They tell me Father’s out hunting pheasant beyond the South Keep. | 他们说父亲从城堡南门出去打猎了 |
[17:35] | I’m going to find him, | 我要去找他 |
[17:36] | get him to see reason, | 据理力争 |
[17:37] | – and I’ll get you away from here. – No, no, Francis. | -然后带您离开这里 -不不 弗朗西斯 |
[17:39] | There’s something else that you must do. | 你还有更要紧的事要做 |
[17:47] | Everything I did, I did for you. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 |
[17:49] | You needn’t remind me. | 您不需要提醒我这一点 |
[17:50] | I need you to forget all of it. | 我要你忘了这一切 |
[17:52] | – What? – Everything I warned you of. | -什么 -我曾警告你的一切 |
[17:54] | The warnings I gave Mary. | 还有我给玛丽的警示 |
[17:55] | Go to her, tell her that I believe the two of you can be wed. | 快去找她 告诉她我确信你们可以成婚 |
[18:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:01] | Your fate has changed. | 你的命运已经改变 |
[18:04] | Oh, what does it matter? | 这不重要 |
[18:04] | You never believed that Nostradamus had the power | 反正你从来不相信诺查丹玛斯 |
[18:06] | to see the future anyway. | 有预见未来的能力 |
[18:08] | What matters is that you love Mary. | 重要的是 你爱玛丽 |
[18:11] | I did love Mary. | 我曾经爱过她 |
[18:12] | – You destroyed that. – Nonsense. | -是你毁了这份情 -胡说 |
[18:14] | She’s with Bash now, but she loves you. | 她现在和巴斯在一起 但她爱的是你 |
[18:17] | You don’t know that. | 你不了解她的心 |
[18:18] | I don’t know that. | 我也不了解 |
[18:20] | What matters is what you want. | 重点是你想要什么 |
[18:22] | Is it Mary? | 想要玛丽吗 |
[18:24] | Is it to save my life? | 想救我吗 |
[18:26] | Is it the throne of France? | 想要法国王位吗 |
[18:28] | Is it the safety of your brothers? | 想要你兄弟们安全吗 |
[18:30] | Say it, say it! | 说出来 说啊 |
[18:32] | – I know it’s true! – Yes. | -我知道那是事实 -对 |
[18:33] | Yes, of course, I want all those things. | 对 当然 那些东西我都想要 |
[18:35] | Then tell Mary I will cause her no harm ever. | 那就告诉玛丽我再也不伤害她了 |
[18:38] | And that she will cause you no harm by loving you. | 而她也不会给你带来伤害 不管是爱上你 |
[18:42] | By marrying you. | 还是嫁给你 |
[18:43] | – Go to her. – But do it quickly. | -去找她 -但你得快点 |
[18:45] | I see your son’s return has restored your will to live. | 看来你儿子的归来让你重燃了求生欲 |
[18:48] | It’s because he will live. | 因为他会活下去 |
[18:49] | Your magic has changed. | 你的魔法改变了 |
[18:51] | How silly and marvelous. | 真是既愚蠢又不可思议 |
[18:53] | You don’t believe in prophecies, do you? | 你不相信预言 是不是 |
[18:54] | No, I never did. | 不 我向来不信 |
[18:56] | You’re… | 您是 |
[18:56] | Marie de Guise. | 玛莉·德·吉斯 |
[18:58] | Your future mother-in-law, if you so desire. | 你的未来岳母 如果你希望的话 |
[19:00] | If you get on your horse, | 如果你能骑上马 |
[19:01] | and stop Mary from making the biggest mistake of her life. | 阻止玛丽犯下她一生中最大的错误 |
[19:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[19:05] | Heading for a church near a quarry. | 正在前往采石场附近的一个教堂 |
[19:07] | The servants talked about a village | 下人们提到一个村庄 |
[19:08] | nearly destroyed by the plague. | 差点被瘟疫毁了 |
[19:10] | Yes, I bribed them. | 对 我贿赂了他们 |
[19:12] | He may as well know who I am, | 既然我们要联姻 |
[19:12] | if we’re to be kin. | 那就没必要隐藏本性 |
[19:14] | – I know the place. – Then hurry. | -我知道那地方 -那就赶快 |
[19:16] | Before your brother gets his hands on everything you want. | 趁你哥哥还没把你想要的一切抢走 |
[19:29] | Your Majesty, a messenger has arrived. | 陛下 信使来了 |
[19:31] | He said there’s news regarding the line of succession. | 他说有关于继承顺序的消息 |
[19:33] | About Sebastian? | 关于塞巴斯蒂安的吗 |
[19:35] | He awaits you in your throne room. | 他在正殿等您 |
[19:37] | Brother? | 哥哥 |
[19:39] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[19:41] | I’m going to tell you something. | 我要跟你说件事 |
[19:44] | And it will hurt. | 是让人伤心的消息 |
[19:47] | I know you’re here to elope with Mary. | 我知道你是来跟玛丽私奔的 |
[19:49] | You don’t need to. | 你不用这么做了 |
[19:50] | All that nonsense about the prophecy, it’s gone now. | 那堆关于预言的鬼话 现在没有了 |
[19:52] | My mother’s let it go for reasons she can explain. | 我母亲有令人信服的理由来证明此事 |
[19:55] | I’m going to tell Mary. | 我要告诉玛丽 |
[19:56] | She’ll talk to my mother, to Nostradamus. | 她会去找我母亲和诺查丹玛斯谈谈 |
[19:58] | She’ll be convinced. | 她会相信的 |
[19:59] | She won’t trust Catherine. | 她不会相信凯瑟琳 |
[20:00] | I don’t trust Catherine. | 我不相信凯瑟琳 |
[20:02] | You don’t want things to change, to revert. | 你不想让一切改变 不希望回到原位 |
[20:04] | You’re going to play on Mary’s fear. | 你在利用玛丽的恐惧 |
[20:06] | She came to me willingly. And she will stay with me. | 她来找我是自愿的 她会留在我身边 |
[20:09] | She turned to you because she had to. | 她转向你是情势所迫 |
[20:11] | It was only a marriage of convenience. | 这只是场交换利益的婚姻 |
[20:13] | – And what was yours? – It went beyond that. | -那你的婚姻呢 -比那多得多 |
[20:15] | – You know it. – And now you know ours did, too. | -你明白的 -我告诉你 我们也是这样 |
[20:19] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[20:19] | You entitled son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的贵族 |
[20:22] | You. | 你 |
[20:24] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[20:42] | Stop! | 停 |
[20:43] | Francis! Bash! Stop! | 弗朗西斯 巴斯 住手 |
[20:45] | Stop! Please, stop! | 住手 求你们 快停下 |
[20:52] | You don’t have to marry him! | 你不必嫁给他 |
[20:53] | It’s all over! | 全都结束了 |
[20:55] | My mother, Nostradamus, | 我母亲 诺查丹玛斯 |
[20:56] | they say we can be wed. | 他们说我们可以结婚 |
[20:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:59] | There is no prophecy keeping us apart. | 没有让我们分开的预言了 |
[21:02] | Please, listen… | 拜托 听我说 |
[21:02] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[21:04] | Mary, nothing needs to change. | 玛丽 什么都不需要改变 |
[21:06] | We can still be wed. | 我们依然可以成婚 |
[21:09] | What do you mean, no prophecy? | 你说没有预言是什么意思 |
[21:10] | Even Nostradamus will tell you. | 诺查丹玛斯也会告诉你 |
[21:12] | Your fate is your own when it comes to who will you marry. | 结婚对象的事上 你的命运在自己手里 |
[21:17] | Him or me. | 是他还是我 |
[21:31] | I knew he would get to you in time. | 我就知道他会及时找到你 |
[21:33] | Did your seer tell you that, too? | 又是你的预言家告诉你的吗 |
[21:35] | Is this a game to you? | 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[21:37] | Nostradamus told me the prophecy was fulfilled. | 诺查丹玛斯告诉我预言已经应验了 |
[21:40] | With Clarissa’s death. | 就是克拉丽莎的死亡 |
[21:41] | How can I believe you when you have so much to lose? | 这件事对你好处最多 让我怎么相信你 |
[21:58] | Oh, God, what are you doing? | 上帝啊 你在做什么 |
[22:01] | Do nothing, and I will die. | 如果你什么都不做 我就会死 |
[22:05] | Watch me, if that’s what it takes | 看着吧 我会向你证明 |
[22:06] | to convince you I’m not putting my life ahead of my son’s. | 我没觉得自己的性命比儿子重要 |
[22:10] | – I never have. – Stop this. | -我从来没有 -快住手 |
[22:11] | I’ll be beheaded if you don’t choose Francis anyway. | 反正你不选弗朗西斯 我也会被砍头 |
[22:14] | I’d rather die today to show you | 我还不如死在今天 |
[22:16] | that I mean every word that I say. | 告诉你 我每句话都是认真的 |
[22:19] | Is this some kind of trick? | 你是不是在玩什么把戏 |
[22:21] | Test me. | 考验我啊 |
[22:28] | Ask Nostradamus to explain | 让诺查丹玛斯解释 |
[22:31] | how the future he sees for you and Francis | 克拉丽莎死后 你和弗朗西斯的命运 |
[22:33] | has altered since Clarissa’s death. | 已经改变了 |
[22:37] | Oh, yes. Be sure. | 没错 继续考验我吧 |
[22:41] | Be very sure. | 考验得一清二楚 |
[22:43] | I would want every certainty, too. | 如果我是你 也会好好确认的 |
[22:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[22:57] | I’m not sure about anything. | 什么都不确定 |
[22:58] | I believe you, but… | 我相信你 但是 |
[23:00] | You don’t know what you want. | 你也不知道自己想要什么 |
[23:03] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[23:05] | I love them both. | 他们两个我都爱 |
[23:10] | Begging your pardon, Your Majesties, | 女王陛下 王后殿下 请原谅 |
[23:11] | but the King demands your presence. | 但国王要求见两位 |
[23:21] | A messenger has arrived with news | 一个信差已经到达 |
[23:23] | about the line of succession of England. | 带来了英格兰王位继承顺序的消息 |
[23:27] | Their queen… is dead. | 他们的女王 去世了 |
[23:38] | And she has named me her successor? | 她指定我为她的继承人了吗 |
[23:40] | After all her deliberations, they say she died | 她思考了很久 他们说她是 |
[23:42] | suddenly… in the night. | 晚上 突然去世的 |
[23:45] | But England is yours by bloodline, by right. | 但根据法律和血统 英格兰将由你继承 |
[23:49] | You must claim it immediately, | 你必须立即继承 |
[23:51] | or your cousin Elizabeth will seize it from your grasp. | 不然你的表亲伊丽莎白就会攫取继承权 |
[23:54] | You risk everything if you don’t act now. | 此时不行动你就会失去一切 |
[23:57] | If you want the Vatican’s righteous support | 如果你希望梵蒂冈 |
[24:00] | for anything you do, for the rest of your life, | 在你的余生里 支持你所做的一切 |
[24:02] | you will claim England now. | 就要现在继承英格兰 |
[24:04] | If you want France as an ally, | 如果你希望法国成为你的盟国 |
[24:06] | you will claim England now. | 就要现在继承英格兰 |
[24:08] | If you want to take England, | 如果你想要继承英格兰 |
[24:10] | you will need the next king of France by your side. | 需要法国王储从旁支持你 |
[24:12] | And you will wed one of my sons tonight. | 你今晚就得嫁给我两个儿子之一 |
[24:19] | I will take my life in my own hands. | 我要自己掌控自己的命运 |
[24:22] | And I will not be bullied by you. | 我不会受你胁迫 |
[24:33] | Lady Kenna requests a visit, Your Majesty. | 陛下 肯娜小姐求见 |
[24:36] | No. | 不见 |
[24:36] | She requests that I inform you that she’s naked under her robe. | 她要求我告知您 她的衣袍下一丝不挂 |
[24:42] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[24:52] | It’s nice to see you’re still on your feet. | 看见你还能站着我可真高兴 |
[24:54] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[24:55] | I watched you take it lying down for weeks now, | 我注意到你这几周一直忍气吞声[躺着] |
[24:57] | from all the women in your life. | 忍受着你生活中的所有女人 |
[24:59] | You don’t like being bossed around by a girl, do you? | 你不喜欢被一个小姑娘颐指气使 对吧 |
[25:02] | Is this meant to arouse? | 你这是要激怒我吗 |
[25:05] | I was wrong to blame and demand things of you. | 我不该责怪你 还总是对你诸多要求 |
[25:09] | I should have blamed you, absolutely. | 当然了 我本该责怪你的 |
[25:11] | I also should have offered you more of what you’d like | 而且我提出要求之前 应该先… |
[25:14] | for what I’d like. | 让你满意 |
[25:15] | You’re offering me sex for a husband? | 你是在对我出卖色相以求一个丈夫吗 |
[25:17] | I could get sex anywhere. | 我随手就能抓来一个女人和我上床 |
[25:18] | Not from me. | 你可抓不来我 |
[25:20] | How little it would take for you to write me an introduction or two. | 给我写一两封推荐信 对你来说易如反掌 |
[25:22] | You’re not exactly inspiring me to send you away. | 难道你在求我把你送走吗 |
[25:27] | What if I offered to stay here at the castle, | 如果我说我愿意待在这城堡里呢 |
[25:29] | even if I were married, | 即使我结婚了 |
[25:30] | at your beck and call? | 也对你予给予求 |
[25:32] | You’d have Diane. | 你可以拥有黛安 |
[25:34] | I’d have my station, my position. | 而我有我的身份和立场 |
[25:38] | Find me a rich noble who treats me right, | 给我找个有钱 对我好的贵族 |
[25:41] | and I’ll treat you right, as well. | 那样 我也会对你好的 |
[25:51] | You’ve learned many skills at court. | 你在宫廷里真是学了不少技巧 |
[25:53] | Teach me more. | 再教我一些啊 |
[25:59] | One suitor a week until I choose. | 每周一个求婚者 直到我做出选择 |
[26:02] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[26:04] | Agreed. | 准了 |
[26:10] | No. No more. | 不 别弄了 |
[26:12] | I’m in charge now. | 一切由我掌控 |
[26:22] | Have you found my mother? | 你找到我母亲了吗 |
[26:24] | I need her now, more than ever. | 我现在需要她 无比需要 |
[26:25] | They said she’s with the King. | 他们说她和国王在一起 |
[26:26] | Trying to wring more out of Henry | 她想在我还没嫁出去之前 |
[26:28] | before I’m married to anyone, no doubt. | 从亨利身上榨取更多利益 绝对如此 |
[26:29] | But who will you marry? Have you spoken with Bash? | 但你要嫁给谁 你和巴斯说过了吗 |
[26:32] | – No. – Francis? | -没有 -弗朗西斯呢 |
[26:39] | Could we have a moment? | 能让我们聊聊吗 |
[26:46] | What an eventful day. | 真是多事的一天啊 |
[26:48] | Francis’s return, | 弗朗西斯的回归 |
[26:50] | news of the Queen’s death… | 女王的死讯 |
[26:54] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[26:55] | News from the Vatican. | 梵蒂冈传来的消息 |
[26:58] | If this letter confirms Sebastian’s legitimization, | 如果这封信肯定了塞巴斯蒂安的合法地位 |
[27:02] | it should take away any reservations | 就能打消你的忧虑 |
[27:03] | you have about a bastard at your side instead of a king, | 再也不必担心你的夫君是私生子而不是国王 |
[27:07] | as Bash will be king one day. | 因为巴斯一定会登上王位 |
[27:10] | If it denies his legitimization, | 如果这信否认了他的合法地位 |
[27:14] | how could Bash blame you for returning to Francis? | 巴斯也不能怪你选择回到弗朗西斯身边 |
[27:23] | I know you think you love them both. | 我知道你觉得两个你都爱 |
[27:25] | While that may be true, | 也许真是这样 |
[27:27] | I argue that you love one more. | 但我认为 二者之一更得你心 |
[27:34] | I am afraid. | 我害怕 |
[27:37] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[27:48] | Now you’re free | 现在你自由了 |
[27:49] | to go to the man you love. | 可以去找你的爱人了 |
[28:07] | I can’t marry you. | 我不能嫁给你了 |
[28:10] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[28:11] | Don’t let your mother put ideas in your head | 不要听你母亲说的话 |
[28:13] | about my ability to protect you, because I will be king. | 我能保护你 因为我会成为国王 |
[28:17] | We can force the Pope’s hand. | 我们可以逼教皇站我们这边 |
[28:18] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:20] | With me, you are free and wild. | 和我在一起 你既自由又无拘无束 |
[28:22] | You can be who you are, and I will always put you first. | 你可以做自己 我会一切以你为中心 |
[28:26] | Please, don’t. | 求求你 别再说了 |
[28:30] | Say that you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[28:33] | Say it to me once, because I know that you do. | 就说一次 我知道你是爱我的 |
[28:36] | I love you, I do. | 我爱你 我真的爱你 |
[28:39] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[28:41] | Say the rest. I need to hear it. | 把话说完 我想听 |
[28:45] | I love Francis more. | 可我更爱弗朗西斯 |
[29:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:27] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[29:32] | It’s blank. | 是空白的 |
[29:33] | It’s nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:35] | She let me decide. | 她让我自己做决定 |
[29:37] | It’s odd, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 是吧 |
[29:39] | That your mother was the one | 是你母亲让我明白 |
[29:40] | to show me what was truly in my heart. | 我的心所归何处 |
[29:44] | You. | 是你 |
[29:46] | It’s you. It’s always been you. | 是你 一直都是你 |
[29:51] | Does this mean you’ll marry me? | 也就是说 你会嫁给我吗 |
[29:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:13] | We must protect Sebastian. | 我们必须保护塞巴斯蒂安 |
[30:16] | There are those who will punish him for reaching for the throne. | 他曾试图称王 肯定会有人要找他麻烦 |
[30:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:25] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会放在心上的 |
[30:46] | I am sorry for the way things have gone. | 很抱歉事情变成了这样 |
[30:51] | But the outcome is this. | 不过后果在于 |
[30:53] | You need to leave here and never come back. | 你必须离开这里 永远不要再回来 |
[30:57] | You’ve reached for the crown, and you failed to get it. | 你曾想称王 但没成功 |
[31:00] | You’ll be seen by many as a threat. | 大家都会觉得你是个威胁 |
[31:03] | The crown was never in my grasp, | 我从没想过染指王冠 |
[31:06] | but I had Mary, and it galls you. | 可是我拥有过玛丽 所以你不爽 |
[31:11] | I was going to disappear in exile. | 我原本打算自我放逐 |
[31:13] | That’s your goal now, if you want to survive. | 如果想活命的话 你最好也这么做 |
[31:16] | My guards will take you south of here | 我的卫兵会护送你到南边去 |
[31:18] | to a ship set for the southern coast of Spain, | 那里有艘船会带你到西班牙南岸 |
[31:20] | and from there, you should keep going. | 然后一直走 不要回头 |
[31:22] | You needed to vanish | 你那时非走不可 |
[31:24] | because you would have been a displaced king. | 因为你差点就被赶下台了 |
[31:26] | But I’m just a bastard. | 可我只是个私生子 |
[31:28] | In time, a very short time, | 只要很短的时间 |
[31:29] | if you’d accepted my presence, | 只要你和那些贵族们一样 |
[31:31] | the nobles would, too, and I’d be safe. | 选择接受我 我就会很安全 |
[31:35] | If you were so inclined. | 不用你这么担心 |
[31:41] | I’m not so inclined. | 我一点都不担心 |
[31:44] | Well, there it is… | 我们俩之间 |
[31:47] | the truth between us at last. | 终于坦诚相待了 |
[31:49] | Make sure what’s between us, brother, is distance. | 我只希望你离我远点 |
[31:54] | If you want to survive. | 如果你还想活命的话 |
[32:04] | So, we’ll do another ceremony for you at Notre Dame, | 我们要在圣母院再办一次庆典 |
[32:07] | so that all of France can celebrate your marriage. | 这样全法国都能为你庆祝了 |
[32:11] | And what of Queen Catherine? | 凯瑟琳王后怎么办 |
[32:12] | She’s been pardoned for her adultery? | 她的通奸罪被赦免了吗 |
[32:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:16] | It was all to legitimize Bash. | 她那是为了让巴斯成为合法继承人 |
[32:19] | Now Henry looks benevolent, forgiving. | 亨利真是宽宏大量 |
[32:25] | Your father gave me these. | 这些是你父亲送给我的 |
[32:29] | Make some heirs quick as you can. | 要尽快生下王储 |
[32:31] | It’s a Queen’s sons that give her power after all, | 毕竟 母凭子贵 |
[32:35] | though we’ve handled the misfortune of your sex, haven’t we? | 我虽然生的是女儿 可她也当上了女王 |
[32:40] | Brave girls are we. | 我们都很勇敢 |
[32:45] | Greer said you were upset. | 葛瑞尔说你不开心 |
[32:48] | I came to your room last night to cheer you with hot cocoa, | 我昨晚去你房间找你 给你带了热巧克力 |
[32:50] | but your servant said you were meeting with the King. | 可你的仆人说你在和国王谈事情 |
[32:52] | – So? – It was very late. | -所以呢 -当时已经很晚了 |
[32:55] | If you’re back with him, I think it’s a mistake. | 如果你和他又复合了 我觉得不太妥 |
[32:57] | I know the chateau you claim to stay at in Angers | 你说你在昂热的庄园里 |
[32:59] | where you ran into Francis. | 碰到了弗朗西斯 |
[33:01] | It burned down last year. | 可那个地方去年就被烧毁了 |
[33:03] | I don’t know what happened between the two of you, | 我不知道你们俩之间发生了什么事 |
[33:05] | but I can guess, | 可我大概猜得到 |
[33:06] | so please don’t counsel me on mistakes. | 所以你没权利对我指手画脚 |
[33:11] | Come along, girls, be of service to your Queen. | 快过来 姑娘们 来帮帮你们的女王 |
[33:18] | *Oh, my sweetest child* | *哦 我的好孩子* |
[33:21] | *God’s smile behind your eyes* | *你眼中有上帝在微笑* |
[33:24] | *In his hand, in our arms* | *在他手中 在我们怀里* |
[33:28] | *You will find no harm.* | *你将得到安宁* |
[33:30] | Who are you? Why are you singing that song? | 你是谁 为什么要唱这首歌 |
[33:33] | I was told to sing it near you. | 有人叫我在你旁边唱这首歌 |
[33:36] | – By who? – I was paid by another who was paid by a girl– | -是谁 -有个女孩派人来雇我 |
[33:39] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[33:41] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[33:43] | That girl is dead. | 那个女孩已经死了 |
[33:44] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[33:55] | The messenger who delivered the news | 传递了英格兰女王去世消息的信使 |
[33:57] | of the English queen’s death isn’t here. | 没有来参加婚礼 |
[34:00] | I suppose he knew he’d served his purpose | 我猜他知道自己已经完成了使命 |
[34:03] | and that your invitation was a mere courtesy, | 而你邀请他参加婚礼不过是出于礼貌 |
[34:05] | a thanks for giving us both what we want. | 以及感谢他让我们俩都能达成心愿 |
[34:09] | You bribed him to bear false news. | 你贿赂了他 让他传递了假消息 |
[34:11] | To get the job done, | 我只是为了挽救 |
[34:13] | as you failed in that task completely. | 你彻底搞砸了的事情 |
[34:16] | You can thank me later. | 不用急着谢我 |
[36:00] | Clarissa. | 克拉丽莎 |
[36:02] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[37:10] | You missed the wedding. | 你错过了婚礼 |
[37:11] | I thought it best. | 我认为这样最好 |
[37:12] | I’ve been thinking about what’s best | 我一直在想 |
[37:14] | – for all of us as well. – I’m leaving. | -怎样对所有人都好 -我正准备离开 |
[37:15] | You needn’t worry. | 你不必担心 |
[37:16] | And yet I do. | 不 我很担心 |
[37:18] | So you won’t be leaving us just yet. | 所以你现在还不能走 |
[37:24] | I have some news to share. | 我有些消息想要告诉你 |
[37:26] | Turns out the English Queen isn’t dead after all. | 事实证明英格兰女王并没有死 |
[37:30] | The English Queen is alive? | 英格兰女王还活着 |
[37:31] | Catherine’s aware. | 凯瑟琳已经发现了 |
[37:32] | But I would keep the news to yourself. | 但我还是希望只有你知道这个消息 |
[37:35] | You did this. | 你策划了这一切 |
[37:37] | To see me married. | 为了让婚礼马上进行 |
[37:39] | The messenger’s news was flawed. | 信使的消息是伪造的 |
[37:42] | No one could blame that on me. | 没人会追查到我 |
[37:43] | Or you. | 或者你 |
[37:45] | Everyone needs a little push on occasion. | 每个人都时不时地需要一些推力 |
[37:48] | Even queens. | 哪怕是女王 |
[37:49] | Even France. | 哪怕是法国 |
[37:51] | All happiness comes with a price. | 所有幸福都伴随着一点代价 |
[37:53] | And you paid yours with another’s broken heart. | 而你付出的代价则是让某人伤透了心 |
[37:56] | Sebastian… | 塞巴斯蒂安… |
[37:57] | Will survive. | 会熬过去的 |
[37:58] | It’s time for the consummation. | 圆房的时间到了 |
[38:00] | A moment, please. | 稍等一下 |
[38:07] | Get out. | 你走吧 |
[38:08] | Get out of my life. | 离开我的生活 |
[38:09] | Get out of France. | 离开法国 |
[38:10] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[38:11] | But you have everything you ever wanted. | 但你现在拥有了你想要的一切 |
[38:13] | And more power than you. | 还有比你更大的权力 |
[38:16] | I’m your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[38:17] | I am ruling Scotland for you… | 我在替你统治苏格兰… |
[38:19] | Do that. | 那就接着统治吧 |
[38:21] | And mind me, do it well. | 而且拜托做得好点 |
[38:22] | When I return to Scotland, to our home, | 如果有一天我回到苏格兰 我们的家 |
[38:25] | it will either be because you have failed, | 原因不是因为你失败了 |
[38:27] | or because you are dead. | 就是因为你死了 |
[38:42] | After dinner, your usual game of catch with Anne, | 晚餐后 像往常一样和安玩游戏吧 |
[38:45] | James is going to want your attention, too, with his reading. | 还有詹姆斯 你得教他看书啦 |
[38:48] | I’ll have him work on it. | 我会好好管管他的 |
[38:50] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[38:52] | Promise me, I mean it. | 说真的 快向我保证 |
[38:54] | Promise me you’ll try. | 向我保证你会尽力的 |
[38:56] | One year of marriage, it isn’t enough. | 我们才结婚一年 还远远不够 |
[39:01] | Fight, Francis, please. | 别放弃 弗朗西斯 拜托 |
[39:04] | I will give you children. | 我会给你生很多孩子的 |
[39:05] | Don’t give up on our dreams. | 不要放弃我们的梦想 |
[39:07] | On the life we could have. | 和我们本应有的生活 |
[39:11] | Such a beautiful dream. | 多么美丽的梦想 |
[39:19] | No. | 不 |
[39:20] | No, Francis, don’t leave me. | 不 弗朗西斯 不要离开我 |
[39:38] | So many years before them. | 那么多美好的日子在等着他们 |
[39:42] | I know I threatened you. | 我知道我威胁过你 |
[39:43] | In truth, I’m so glad you had the courage to tell me | 说实话 我很高兴你有勇气告诉我 |
[39:48] | how their fate had changed. | 他们的命运改变了 |
[39:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:53] | They will be together. | 他们会在一起 |
[39:54] | For many years. | 很多很多年 |
[39:58] | I do this not out of any malice, as you are my son, | 你是我儿子 我这么做并非出于恶意 |
[40:01] | but to ensure peace. | 而是为了确保和平 |
[40:03] | So that should you return, | 以防你想回来 |
[40:04] | you have seared into your memory | 你需要牢牢记住 |
[40:06] | what is yours and what is not. | 什么是你的 什么不是 |
[41:02] | You’re not a very trusting fellow, are you? | 你的戒备心似乎很强 不是吗 |
[41:03] | I was a lot more trusting before you took my weapons. | 在你拿走我的武器之前我还没这么戒备 |
[41:06] | You’ll get those back as soon as you leave us. | 你准备启程的时候就可以拿回去了 |
[41:08] | They say you’re a threat to the realm. | 他们说你对国家有威胁 |
[41:10] | But your family wants you safe. | 但你的家人希望你平安 |
[41:11] | Alive. | 好好活着 |
[41:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:14] | You’re not thirsty? | 你不渴吗 |
[41:16] | I have my own, thanks. | 我自己有水 谢谢 |
[41:31] | Who paid you to kill me? | 是谁雇你们来杀我的 |
[41:33] | The Queen or my brother? | 是王后 还是我弟弟 |