时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | I know the chateau you claim to stay at in Angers | 你说你在昂热的庄园里碰到了弗朗西斯 |
[00:35] | where you ran into Francis. | 但是我知道那所庄园的事 |
[00:37] | I don’t know what happened between the two of you, | 我不知道你们俩之间发生了什么事 |
[00:38] | but I can guess. | 可我大概猜得到 |
[00:40] | You don’t have to marry him. It’s all over. | 你不必嫁给他 全都结束了 |
[00:42] | Nostradamus said we can be wed. | 诺查丹玛斯说我们可以结婚 |
[00:43] | There is no prophecy keeping us apart. | 没有让我们分开的预言了 |
[00:46] | I do this not out of any malice, as you are my son. | 你是我儿子 我这么做并非出于恶意 |
[00:48] | So that should you return, | 以防你想回来 |
[00:50] | you have seared into your memory | 你需要牢牢记住 |
[00:52] | what is yours and what is not. | 什么是你的 什么不是 |
[01:09] | You’re very quiet. | 你怎么不说话 |
[01:11] | Are you warm enough? | 够暖和吗 |
[01:14] | I just wish that we could go back | 真希望我们可以回到 |
[01:17] | to two months ago, do it all over. | 回到两个月前 再来一次 |
[01:20] | Me in my wedding gown, | 我穿着婚纱 |
[01:21] | walking down the aisle to you at Notre Dame. | 沿着巴黎圣母院的走道向你走去 |
[01:23] | But instead, we have to come back to reality. | 但是我们得回到现实 |
[01:25] | That’s what you’re thinking. | 你在想这个对吧 |
[01:27] | Politics, backstabbing, murder. | 政治 陷害 谋杀 |
[01:30] | Just another day at French court. | 法国宫廷的一天就是如此 |
[01:33] | Francis, can we turn around | 弗朗西斯 能不能调转马头 |
[01:35] | and go back to the country house at Anet? | 回到阿内的乡间别墅去 |
[01:38] | Everything we felt there alone, away from court. | 我们在那里单独相处 远离宫廷 |
[01:42] | Somehow our love seems so fragile, suddenly. | 不知怎么 我们的爱突然显得好脆弱 |
[01:45] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[01:47] | We’re married– the future king and queen. | 我们结婚了 未来的国王和王后 |
[01:50] | My mother is no longer an obstacle. | 我母亲不再阻拦了 |
[01:53] | Nostradamus’s prophecy no longer a threat. | 诺查丹玛斯的预言不再是威胁 |
[01:57] | And Bash is far away in Spain. | 而巴斯远在西班牙 |
[02:01] | I hope he’s safe, | 我希望他安全 |
[02:02] | and that he finds happiness. | 找到了自己的幸福 |
[02:05] | Well, there is something | 若我们琴瑟和鸣 |
[02:07] | that everyone will want from us that we can agree on. | 就能满足大家的共同愿望 |
[02:10] | A castle full of little royals? | 满是小王子小公主的城堡吗 |
[02:31] | Archduke, we thank you and your sister for coming. | 大公爵 谢谢你和妹妹前来 |
[02:35] | The last thing either of us wants | 我们最不想看到的 |
[02:38] | is a senseless, costly war | 就是由于悲剧性错误引起的 |
[02:40] | caused by a tragic mistake. | 毫无意义 损失惨重的战争 |
[02:42] | A French ship firing upon a Bohemian vessel without provocation? | 你指法国船只无缘无故向波西米亚战舰开炮吗 |
[02:46] | Yes, that is indeed a mistake. | 是啊 那还真是个错误 |
[02:48] | But not a mistake of intent. An accident. | 但我们并非故意为之 这是意外 |
[02:53] | France is very sorry, | 法国深表歉意 |
[02:56] | and will do all it can | 会竭尽全力维持 |
[02:58] | to maintain its peaceful and prosperous friendship | 我们和伟大的波西米亚国家的 |
[03:01] | with the great nation of Bohemia. | 和平 繁荣以及友谊 |
[03:07] | In keeping with our agreement | 按照我们的协议 |
[03:09] | that I provide a new suitor each week… | 我每周都要提供一个求婚者 |
[03:11] | While I provide you with an infinite amount of carnal pleasure? | 而我给你提供无尽的淫乐吗 |
[03:14] | Who is it this time? | 这次是谁 |
[03:15] | The last one was simple-minded. | 上次那个头脑简单 |
[03:16] | The one before that smelled of vinegar | 再上次那个身上有浓浓醋味 |
[03:18] | and had an abundance of earwax. | 耳屎超多 |
[03:20] | Well, he also had an abundance of land. | 他的土地也很多 |
[03:22] | But no matter. | 但没关系 |
[03:23] | I’m sure the Archduke of Bohemia | 我敢肯定波西米亚的大公爵 |
[03:24] | will keep up to your high standards. | 会符合你的高标准 |
[03:27] | The archduke? | 大公爵 |
[03:29] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么毛病 |
[03:30] | He’s perfect. | 他很完美 |
[03:32] | He’s clearly attracted to you. | 显然他被你迷住了 |
[03:34] | He’s a foreigner, so he doesn’t know your reputation. | 他是外国人 所以不了解你的名誉 |
[03:37] | He’ll take you far, far away from me. | 他会带你去离我很远的地方 |
[03:40] | There’s only one difficulty. | 只有一个难题 |
[03:41] | The archduke is a pious man. | 大公爵是个虔诚的人 |
[03:44] | He’ll expect his new bride to be chaste. | 他希望他的新娘是纯洁的 |
[03:47] | A virgin? | 处女吗 |
[03:48] | Everybody knows that… | 大家都知道… |
[03:49] | I’m the king; I’ll make sure | 我是国王 我会保证 |
[03:50] | no one mentions your lack of virtue to him. | 没人会向他提到你不是处女 |
[03:52] | You want me to trick a deeply religious man into marrying me? | 你想让我哄骗一个笃信宗教的人娶我 |
[03:55] | – If your conscience won’t permit it… – My Lord, | -如果你的良心不允许的话 -陛下 |
[03:58] | would you please present me to our distinguished visitor? | 你能把我介绍给高贵的拜访者吗 |
[04:00] | Archduke Ferdinand. | 费迪南大公爵 |
[04:02] | The Lady Kenna. | 肯娜小姐 |
[04:05] | I’ll leave you to it, then, hmm? | 你们聊吧 |
[04:10] | I’m delighted to meet you, Lady Kenna. | 见到你真高兴 肯娜小姐 |
[04:13] | Oh, the delight is all mine. | 该高兴的是我 |
[04:14] | You’ll have to excuse my nerves, of course. | 当然 您得原谅我的紧张 |
[04:16] | I’m not used to the attentions of such a powerful man. | 像您这样的贵人看着我 我还不太习惯 |
[04:24] | I missed you all! | 我好想你们 |
[04:29] | You both look happy. | 你俩看起来好开心 |
[04:30] | We were. We are. | 是啊 现在也是 |
[04:33] | I’m sure we’ll be just as happy here as we were in Paris, | 我相信我们在这里会和在巴黎一样快乐 |
[04:36] | and Anet, and every castle from here to the Loire Valley. | 还有阿内 以及从这里到卢瓦尔河谷的每座城堡 |
[04:38] | Oh, which reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[04:40] | I found a wonderful suitor for you, Greer. | 我为你找到了一个非常棒的求婚者 葛瑞尔 |
[04:42] | And there’s one in Paris who is very keen to meet you, Lola. | 巴黎有个人很想见你 萝拉 |
[04:48] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[04:50] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[04:51] | Oh, how I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[04:56] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[04:59] | And so the politics and backstabbing begin. | 政治和陷害开始了 |
[05:05] | You must tell me all about your travels… later. | 好好给我讲讲你的旅行经历 稍后说吧 |
[05:09] | First, you need to know | 首先 你得知道 |
[05:11] | that your bastard brother didn’t make it to Spain. | 你的私生子哥哥没能撑到西班牙 |
[05:14] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:16] | I sent those guards with him myself. | 我亲自派遣卫兵去保护他 |
[05:18] | They were supposed to accompany him to a ship | 他们应该陪他上一艘船 |
[05:19] | and see him safely on board. | 看着他安全上船 |
[05:21] | The bodies of those men you sent | 你派遣的卫兵的尸体 |
[05:22] | were found by the side of the road, | 在路边被发现 |
[05:24] | not long after you left for your honeymoon. | 就在你去度蜜月不久之后 |
[05:26] | But Bash’s body was not found? | 但是巴斯的尸体没有找到 |
[05:28] | Either he killed the guards himself, | 要么是他把那些护卫杀了 |
[05:31] | or the whole party was attacked, and he managed to escape. | 要么是他们都受到了袭击 而他逃脱了 |
[05:34] | Are they looking for him? | 他们在找他吗 |
[05:35] | Of course. Henry has his men looking everywhere. | 当然 亨利已经派手下找遍了 |
[05:38] | Aren’t you glad you have a mother | 有个这么事事俱到的母亲 |
[05:40] | who pays attention to such things? | 难道你不高兴吗 |
[06:03] | You are a… | 你是… |
[06:04] | Hunter. Yes, you fool. | 猎人 当然了 笨蛋 |
[06:08] | Have I offended you? | 我冒犯你了吗 |
[06:10] | What kind of a fool can’t recognize | 人得笨到什么地步才看不出 |
[06:14] | a boar trap? | 这是野猪陷阱 |
[06:18] | The embarrassed kind? | 真是丢人了 |
[06:20] | If you were such a tracker, didn’t you think it strange | 如果你这么擅长追捕 看到一堆雪边上有树叶 |
[06:23] | that there were leaves on a patch of snow | 周围还有一圈常青树叶 |
[06:25] | surrounded by evergreens? | 难道不觉得奇怪吗 |
[06:48] | Who’s this then? | 这是谁 |
[06:50] | Bash, my brother Carrick. | 巴斯 这是我哥哥卡里克 |
[06:53] | Bash tried to ruin my boar trap. | 巴斯差点掉进我的野猪陷阱里 |
[06:55] | I would have seen it. | 我本来可以看到的 |
[06:56] | She tackled me prematurely. | 还没来得及她就把我制止了 |
[06:59] | Then we competed | 那我们就来比比 |
[07:00] | to see who could shoot the most pheasants. | 谁打到的野鸡最多吧 |
[07:06] | Be nice, Carrick. | 友善一点 卡里克 |
[07:08] | He’s a guest. | 他是我们的客人 |
[07:11] | Well, guest… | 好吧 客人 |
[07:14] | You’re the first man my sister’s ever brought home. | 你是我妹妹带回家的第一个男人 |
[07:17] | Don’t worry. I’m not staying. | 不用担心 我不留宿 |
[07:19] | I’m just a hunter passing through. | 我就是打猎经过这里而已 |
[07:20] | Really? To where? | 真的吗 你要去哪里 |
[07:31] | It’s the boar. | 是野猪 |
[07:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:36] | My God. | 天哪 |
[07:37] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[07:42] | It fits perfectly! Thank you! | 简直像量身定做的 谢谢你 |
[07:43] | I love mine. How utterly virginal. | 我爱死这件了 真是洁白无瑕 |
[07:46] | And utterly ironic. | 也真是讽刺 |
[07:49] | Oh, you’re not wearing your gown, Lola. | 你怎么没穿你的礼服 萝拉 |
[07:51] | Uh, it’s incredibly lovely, but I’m afraid it’s a bit snug. | 礼服很漂亮 但是好像有点紧了 |
[07:55] | Oh, don’t worry. We’ll have the seamstresses work on it. | 不用担心 让裁缝再改改就行 |
[07:57] | So, Mary, tell us, are you pregnant? | 玛丽 快跟我们说说 你怀孕了吗 |
[07:59] | Greer! | 葛瑞尔 |
[08:00] | It’s been almost two months. | 都快两个月了 |
[08:01] | You know everyone’s wondering. | 大家都想知道 |
[08:04] | Two months isn’t very long. | 才两个月而已嘛 |
[08:10] | I thought you loved marzipan. | 你不是很喜欢吃杏仁糖吗 |
[08:19] | Lola, are you all right? | 萝拉 你没事吧 |
[08:21] | Perfectly fine. Thanks. | 我很好 谢谢关心 |
[08:28] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[08:30] | Beneath the dirt, | 她的衣服虽然沾了尘土 |
[08:31] | this dress is fine silk. | 但能看出是上等丝绸 |
[08:33] | It would take weeks to weave. | 要花好几周才能织好 |
[08:34] | Only a noble could afford to buy it. | 只有贵族才买得起 |
[08:43] | Carrick. | 卡里克 |
[08:46] | The girl’s been fed on. | 有人取过她的血 |
[08:48] | She can’t stay. | 我们不能留她 |
[08:49] | And what do you suggest I do? | 那你让我怎么办 |
[08:50] | Throw her back into the woods to die? | 把她丢回森林让她等死吗 |
[08:52] | She needs help, a physician. | 她需要帮助 需要医生 |
[08:54] | This is our home. You get her out of here. | 这里是我们的家 你带她走 |
[08:58] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[08:59] | Olivia, it’s all right. It’s all right. | 奥利维亚 没事 没事的 |
[09:01] | – T-Take my blood! – Olivia! | -用我的血吧 -奥利维亚 |
[09:04] | She’s been chosen. | 她是被选中的人 |
[09:08] | She’s been touched by the darkness. | 她被”黑暗”触摸过了 |
[09:11] | I’ve been a widower over a year. | 我已经做了一年多鳏夫了 |
[09:14] | My advisors are constantly pressuring me | 我的辅臣一直催我 |
[09:17] | to find a new wife. | 再找个妻子 |
[09:18] | You poor dear. | 真可怜啊 |
[09:19] | How absolutely awful. | 真是太不幸了 |
[09:23] | I was just wondering how you feel about an older… | 我想知道你觉得比你年长的人… |
[09:27] | More experienced suitor? | 你是说更有经验的人吗 |
[09:30] | Well, I must admit | 我不得不承认 |
[09:31] | that the thought makes my heart beat faster. | 这个念头让我心跳加速 |
[09:34] | Is that wrong to admit? | 我是不是不该说的 |
[09:36] | Is it sinful? | 这样有罪吗 |
[09:36] | I just… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[09:39] | There. Why, you sweet young thing. | 来 年轻性感的小美人 |
[09:48] | Your Majesty, | 国王陛下 |
[09:49] | it pleases me that the relationship | 我很高兴我们两国 |
[09:52] | between our nations is so… | 之间的关系如此… |
[09:56] | congenial! | 和谐… |
[10:00] | Do you worry for your reputation? | 你担心你的声誉吗 |
[10:01] | Yes, but… more than that. | 当然 但是 不止如此 |
[10:04] | Uh… this… | 这是… |
[10:08] | is God’s vessel. | 上帝赐予的礼服 |
[10:11] | I need to make sure that I’m pure | 我得为那个 |
[10:13] | for the man I choose to devote my life to. | 与我共度余生的人保持纯洁 |
[10:15] | What a relief to find a woman who understands that. | 能找到一个理解上帝旨意的人真是太好了 |
[10:19] | Oh, you must meet my sister– you are cut from the same cloth. | 你一定得见见我妹妹 你们简直如出一辙 |
[10:57] | Is this all you can give me? | 你就只能给我这个吗 |
[10:58] | The pain in my joints has worsened. | 我关节疼得更厉害了 |
[11:03] | Laudanum is difficult to obtain, but I’ll… | 鸦片酒不好弄 但是… |
[11:06] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[11:11] | I thought you were in Spain. | 你不是去西班牙了吗 |
[11:13] | And Olivia D’Amencourt, I thought, had left court. | 奥利维亚·德阿蒙科 她不是离开宫廷了吗 |
[11:16] | – What happened to the poor girl? – She was wandering | -可怜的姑娘 她这是怎么了 -我看到 |
[11:18] | the woods in a confused and terrified state. | 她神志不清地在树林里跌跌撞撞 |
[11:20] | The slashes she did herself. | 这是她自己割的 |
[11:22] | Poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[11:23] | These aren’t slashes, they’re bite marks. | 这些不是割伤 是咬痕 |
[11:27] | But are they animal or human? | 是动物咬的还是人咬的 |
[11:29] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[11:30] | I was told she was chosen. | 有人说她被选中了 |
[11:32] | Is it possible that she had an encounter | 有没有可能她撞上了 |
[11:34] | with whatever it is the pagans are worshipping in the woods? | 在树林里祭神的异教徒 |
[11:36] | Whatever thing is, that creature that requires blood. | 不管是什么 那个东西需要血 |
[11:39] | I don’t believe in such beings. | 我不相信有那种东西 |
[11:42] | Well, nor did I, and yet here she is. | 我也不相信 可你看她现在的情况 |
[11:43] | I don’t believe there are things that require blood. | 我不相信有东西需要什么血 |
[11:46] | You don’t believe there’s a dark, | 你不相信在那片树林里 |
[11:47] | malignant power in the woods? | 有种黑暗而恶毒的力量吗 |
[11:49] | Nature is not malignant. | 自然并不恶毒 |
[11:52] | Nature doesn’t care. | 自然一视同仁 |
[11:55] | Only humans are malignant. | 恶毒的只有人类 |
[11:57] | There’s nothing evil in the woods. | 树林里本没有邪恶 |
[12:00] | Unless it comes from us. | 除非是由人类而来 |
[12:02] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[12:03] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[12:04] | – Can you help her? – I can try. | -你能治好她吗 -我试试吧 |
[12:06] | I’ll tell no one she’s here for now– she needs rest | 我不会告诉别人她在这里 她需要休息 |
[12:09] | and gentle treatment, not a dozen questioners. | 需要温和的疗养 而不是被人审问 |
[12:12] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[12:13] | It’s not safe for you here. | 你待在这里不安全 |
[12:20] | You asked to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[12:21] | Ah, Mary. Mm. | 玛丽 |
[12:23] | My dear, now that we’re fast friends, | 亲爱的 既然我们已经是朋友啦 |
[12:26] | I’d like to help you with something | 我想帮你一件 |
[12:27] | of the utmost importance. | 很重要的事 |
[12:30] | Babies. | 孩子 |
[12:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:33] | Your duty, in case | 难道你不知道吗 |
[12:35] | you are unaware, is to produce an heir | 生儿育女 为家族延续香火 |
[12:37] | and ensure the future of your line. | 是你的责任 |
[12:39] | Yes, I am well aware of that. Thank you. | 我很清楚 谢谢提醒 |
[12:41] | And yet you stand before me looking svelte. | 可是你现在的身材依旧很苗条 |
[12:46] | You aren’t pregnant, are you? | 你没怀孕吧 |
[12:48] | We only just got back, | 我们才回来 |
[12:49] | and we haven’t been married for very long. | 而且我们结婚也没多久 |
[12:50] | Rub this on your chest ten minutes before lovemaking. | 每次同房前 先用这个在胸上按摩十分钟 |
[12:54] | It may burn. Ignore it. | 可能会有灼烧感 没事的 |
[12:56] | And this on his… | 这个就涂在他的… |
[12:59] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[13:02] | When you detect interest. | 等你发现他有性趣的时候 |
[13:03] | After… lie absolutely still for an hour, | 完事之后 静静躺一小时 |
[13:08] | and then take two of these. | 然后吃两粒这个 |
[13:11] | No, not these. | 不对 不是这个 |
[13:12] | These were in the wrong cabinet. | 肯定是放错柜子了 |
[13:14] | Never touch these. | 记住绝对不要碰这个 |
[13:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:19] | I need to speak with my queen. | 我要跟王后谈谈 |
[13:21] | Privately. | 私下谈谈 |
[13:22] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[13:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:31] | I was with the Duchess in my chambers. | 当时我跟女公爵在我的房间里 |
[13:34] | As we were… | 我们当时… |
[13:36] | engaged in conversation, we happened to move… | 聊天聊得兴起 不小心走到了… |
[13:38] | close to the window and… | 窗户旁边 然后… |
[13:41] | And what? | 怎么了 |
[13:43] | She caught cold? | 她感冒了吗 |
[13:44] | She fell. | 她摔下去了 |
[13:47] | To her death. | 摔死了 |
[13:49] | My God. Henry! | 天哪 亨利 |
[13:52] | We’re trying to avoid a war with these people. | 我们现在是在避免跟这些人开战啊 |
[13:56] | – Does the Archduke know? – Not yet. | -大公爵知道吗 -还不知道 |
[14:00] | Why are you coming to me? | 你来找我干什么 |
[14:02] | Shouldn’t you be crafting strategy with your advisors? | 你难道不应该去找那些谋士商量对策吗 |
[14:04] | I can’t trust them. | 我不相信他们 |
[14:05] | What if they use this against me? And this could mean war. | 如果他们以此对付我怎么办 会引发战争的 |
[14:08] | Yes, it could. | 当然会 |
[14:09] | And no one knows how to cover up a problem | 所有人里 你最擅长掩盖问题了 |
[14:12] | better than you. | 只有你 |
[14:14] | You are my… | 你是我的… |
[14:17] | You are France’s best hope. | 你是法国的希望 |
[14:23] | Forget France. | 去他的法国 |
[14:24] | Oh, you just want me to have blood on my hands, too. | 你只是想拉我一起下水而已 |
[14:27] | A way to keep me silent. | 你想堵住我的嘴 |
[14:28] | It’s a practical solution. | 这个办法很可行 |
[14:30] | For you. What’s in it for me? | 对你来说很可行 可我有什么好处 |
[14:35] | I want Chenonceau. | 我要香侬瑟城堡 |
[14:37] | I gave that to Diane. | 我已经给黛安了 |
[14:38] | You want me to take back a gift? | 你是叫我把送出去的礼物要回来吗 |
[14:40] | She loves that chateau. | 她很喜欢那里 |
[14:42] | Bring your mistress back to court, then, | 那你去请你的情妇啊 |
[14:44] | and let her deal with your dead Duchess. | 让她回来处理你的女公爵 |
[14:46] | Let her aid in moving a body and crafting a story… | 让她帮你搬尸体 编故事 |
[14:50] | Very well. Chenonceau. | 好吧 就给你香侬瑟 |
[14:52] | But no one else can know. | 但是你不能告诉别人 |
[14:54] | Only the two of us. No servants, | 只有我们知道 不能告诉仆人 |
[14:56] | no… trusted advisors. | 也不能告诉亲信 |
[14:58] | Don’t try to school a professional, Henry. | 这种事不用你教我 亨利 |
[15:05] | Lola, I think we need to talk | 萝拉 我想跟你谈谈 |
[15:06] | about your liaison with Francis in Paris. | 你和弗朗西斯在巴黎私通的事 |
[15:09] | Kenna, I can’t do this right now. | 肯娜 我现在不想跟你谈 |
[15:10] | Because you’re tired. You’ve been tired a lot. | 因为你很累 你最近一直很累 |
[15:13] | You’re pale, you’re not eating, your new gown doesn’t fit. | 脸色不好 不想吃饭 新买的衣服也不合身 |
[15:15] | You acted so strangely when you were at home with Francis. | 你当时跟弗朗西斯一起回来时也很不自然 |
[15:18] | You’re pregnant, aren’t you? | 你怀孕了 对吧 |
[15:22] | Fast work. | 动作真快 |
[15:23] | Well done! | 真不错 |
[15:25] | There is no better way | 对于贵族情妇来说 |
[15:26] | for a royal mistress to secure her place. | 这是巩固地位最好的办法 |
[15:29] | Look at Diane. | 你看黛安 |
[15:30] | If I could have managed it, but the king | 我也很想这样 但是国王他 |
[15:31] | is well versed in avoiding such issues. | 很擅长避免这种问题 |
[15:34] | Don’t congratulate me. | 你别恭喜我 |
[15:36] | I’m not Francis’s mistress. | 我不是弗朗西斯的情妇 |
[15:39] | It was one night. | 只是一夜而已 |
[15:40] | A-A moment of comfort. | 彼此寻求一点慰藉 |
[15:43] | Do you have any idea | 你知道这种事 |
[15:44] | how this will shame my family in Scotland? | 会让我在苏格兰的家人多么丢脸吗 |
[15:47] | And what will it do to Mary? | 而且玛丽会怎么想 |
[15:49] | I understand that you’re worried. | 我知道你很担心 |
[15:50] | Mary won’t take it well, not at first. | 玛丽确实会很难接受 至少开始是这样 |
[15:52] | But think of it– in time, she’ll recover, | 但是你想想 她总会恢复 |
[15:55] | and Francis will be a loving father. | 而弗朗西斯会是个很负责任的父亲 |
[15:57] | He’d want the child to grow up here, | 他也会希望孩子能在这里长大 |
[15:58] | and he’d probably let you raise it. | 还可能让你把孩子养大呢 |
[16:00] | Let me? I’m the child’s mother. | 让我 我是孩子母亲 这不是当然的吗 |
[16:02] | Yes, well, I’m sure that you would play some part. | 是啊 孩子的生活里肯定有你的存在 |
[16:05] | As long as you don’t anger Mary and you keep Francis’s interest. | 只要玛丽不生你气 弗朗西斯还对你有兴趣 |
[16:08] | Regardless, | 无论如何 |
[16:09] | Lola, your position at French court | 萝拉 你在法国宫廷的地位 |
[16:11] | is assured for life. | 已经得到了保障 |
[16:13] | For life? | 地位 |
[16:14] | But as what? | 什么地位 |
[16:18] | Kenna, I can’t do this. | 肯娜 我不能这么做 |
[16:20] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[16:22] | There are people who help women who don’t want babies. | 有种人专门帮孕妇拿掉胎儿 |
[16:25] | Everyone knows they exist. I-I just don’t know any. | 大家都知道有这样的人 但我不知道上哪找 |
[16:29] | Did you… Have you ever… | 你… 你有没有… |
[16:31] | Ended a pregnancy? No. | 堕过胎吗 没有 |
[16:34] | The King is well stocked to avoid such issues. | 避孕这方面 国王经验丰富 |
[16:36] | Well stocked with…? | 怎么… |
[16:38] | Well, he covers… it… | 他把那玩意儿遮… |
[16:40] | If you don’t know, you shouldn’t be having sex! | 你连这个都不懂 就不该去做这种事啊 |
[16:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | One of the servants– a girl who washes my things– | 有一个仆人 帮我洗衣服的姑娘 |
[16:55] | she isn’t married, but she seemed to be | 她未婚 但几个月前 |
[16:57] | with child a few months ago. | 她好像怀孕了 |
[16:59] | She disappeared for a few days, | 她消失了几天 |
[17:01] | and when she came back, she was thinner, less troubled. | 回来的时候 整个人瘦了一圈 孩子也没了 |
[17:04] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[17:06] | Tell me, please. | 告诉我吧 拜托了 |
[17:19] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[17:21] | You’re supposed to be in Spain. | 你这会儿应该在西班牙 |
[17:22] | I’m supposed to be dead. | 我应该已经死了 |
[17:24] | The night Francis’s men | 那晚 弗朗西斯派人 |
[17:25] | were escorting me out of the country, | 护送我出境 |
[17:26] | they tried to kill me– on his orders, I believe. | 但他们试图杀我 我相信是弗朗西斯指使的 |
[17:30] | Oh, Francis wouldn’t– you know that. | 弗朗西斯不会这么做 你知道的 |
[17:32] | Really? After we put him through hell, | 是吗 在我们把他逼到绝境 |
[17:34] | dispossessed him of everything? | 夺走他一切之后还不会吗 |
[17:36] | After he saw our feelings for each other | 何况他回来的时候亲眼见到 |
[17:38] | when he returned? After he stopped our marriage? | 我们对彼此的感情 还阻止了我们的婚姻 |
[17:40] | He still values you as his brother. | 他还认你这个哥哥的 |
[17:42] | I am nothing to him. | 我在他心中毫无分量 |
[17:43] | Nothing but a threat. | 充其量只是个威胁 |
[17:45] | He made that very clear. | 他跟我明说过了 |
[17:46] | Well, we’re married now. | 我和他结婚了啊 |
[17:48] | All of that is behind us, all of that pain. | 我们早将这些痛苦往事抛诸脑后了 |
[17:50] | Was it only pain we left behind? | 我们之间留下的只有痛苦吗 |
[17:53] | There was something more between us. | 我和你之间肯定不只这些的 |
[17:55] | Francis knows that; he hates it. | 弗朗西斯知道这一点 也憎恶这一点 |
[17:58] | He’s come to hate me. | 所以他转而憎恶我 |
[17:59] | He still wouldn’t have you killed. | 那他也不至于杀你 |
[18:00] | Not in a flash of anger? Of jealousy? | 因为愤怒呢 因为嫉恨呢 |
[18:04] | That’s all it would have taken– | 事情就是如此 |
[18:05] | a wave of the future king’s head, a nod to some guards, | 未来国王一挥手一点头 |
[18:08] | and his intent, however fleeting, | 即使是一闪而过的杀意 |
[18:10] | would have resulted in my death. | 也能要了我的命 |
[18:13] | Don’t you want to know the truth? | 你不想知道真相吗 |
[18:14] | No proof, one way or the other, would change anything. | 反正这话毫无根据 毫无用处 |
[18:18] | It might change your heart. | 会改变你的心意 |
[18:21] | And it would change Francis’s life, | 也会决定弗朗西斯的生死 |
[18:23] | because if I learn that he did try to kill me, | 若我确定是他想杀我 |
[18:26] | I will take him down myself. | 我会亲手了结他 |
[18:27] | Bash, watch your words! | 巴斯 小心说话 |
[18:29] | This threat alone | 光这一句 |
[18:30] | could result in your death. | 就能要了你的命 |
[18:32] | Francis is my husband. | 弗朗西斯是我的丈夫 |
[18:34] | For your own sake, for your own doubt, | 为了你自己 为了你心里的疑惑 |
[18:39] | find out who you’re married to. | 看清楚自己嫁的到底是什么人吧 |
[18:47] | If you need me, put a light in your window, | 如果你要找我 在窗口点一盏灯 |
[18:50] | and I’ll meet you in the woods… | 我会在森林里等你… |
[18:52] | where we first kissed. | 就在我们第一次亲吻的地方 |
[18:59] | It’s leaving a stain. | 血迹弄不干净 |
[19:02] | Why is this so difficult? | 血迹怎么这么难去掉 |
[19:04] | Our clothes go away dirty and they come back clean– | 我们的衣物被收走 送回来的时候就干净了 |
[19:06] | how do they do it? | 仆人到底怎么洗的 |
[19:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:09] | They take them | 他们把衣物 |
[19:10] | to the laundry, and… | 拿到洗衣房 然后… |
[19:12] | they dip them in something. | 浸在什么东西里面 |
[19:14] | Oh. Be sure to pick up all the solid bits. | 别忘了把有血迹的布都带走 |
[19:20] | If we’re lucky, it’ll look like spilled wine. | 如果运气好 看起来会像是红酒撒了 |
[19:31] | Roll it forward. | 把她滚滚裹起来 |
[19:32] | The way my chefs do stuffed pastry. | 我的厨子就是这样做带馅的点心的 |
[19:37] | Now… there. | 好了 |
[19:40] | Now, all we have to do | 现在我们只要 |
[19:42] | is get her back to her chambers, and… | 把她送回房间 然后… |
[19:44] | toss her out of the proper window. | 把她从自己的窗子丢出去 |
[19:48] | Oh, this was my favorite coverlet. | 真是的 这条被单是我最喜欢的 |
[19:53] | Add it to the list of my debts to you. | 算我又欠了你一次 |
[19:56] | – You’re mistaken, my lady, I never… – Please. | -你认错人了小姐 我从未… -求你了 |
[19:58] | My friend needs your compassion. | 我朋友需要你的帮忙 |
[20:02] | It’s dangerous, casting off a babe. | 拿掉胎儿是很危险的 |
[20:04] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[20:06] | No. Truly dangerous. | 你不懂 真的很危险 |
[20:09] | Not just to your reputation. | 不仅有可能毁了你的名声 |
[20:12] | I was warned many girls don’t survive. | 我听说很多姑娘都因此没了命 |
[20:14] | You did. | 你做过 |
[20:15] | You look healthy. | 现在还很健康啊 |
[20:16] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[20:19] | I’d never have done it if I hadn’t been desperate. | 若不是绝望了 我也不会那么做 |
[20:23] | Tell me where you went. | 告诉我你去哪做的 |
[20:26] | My friend is desperate, too. | 我的朋友也很绝望 |
[20:30] | My lady, we both know there’s no friend. | 小姐 我知道根本不是你的什么朋友 |
[20:34] | If I tell you, | 若我告诉了你 |
[20:36] | if you never come back… | 而你回不来了… |
[20:43] | This could keep my family for months. | 这够我们一家人吃上好几个月了 |
[20:47] | My lady, it’s wrong to tempt me to do what could harm you. | 小姐 你不该这样贿赂我去伤害你的 |
[20:50] | If there is harm, let it be on me. | 若有事 也绝不会牵扯到你 |
[21:03] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我错了 |
[21:04] | She’s… heavier than she looked. | 她比看起来重得多啊 |
[21:11] | Nostradamus? | 诺查丹玛斯 |
[21:15] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[21:42] | Wake up, my child. Wake up. | 醒醒 孩子 醒醒 |
[21:44] | Wake up. I dismiss the demons that trouble your sleep. | 醒醒 我为你驱散侵扰你睡眠的恶魔 |
[22:12] | Wait until you hear the conversation I had with your mother today. | 快来听听今天你妈妈跟我说了什么 |
[22:15] | I’d rather hear about the conversation you had with my guards. | 我更想听听你和我的卫兵都谈了些什么 |
[22:19] | You wanted to know my orders for Bash’s departure. | 你问了他们 巴斯离去时我的指令是什么 |
[22:22] | I knew that you would hear about that. | 我就知道这事肯定会传到你耳里 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry, but I- I have to ask you, | 我很抱歉 但我必须得问你 |
[22:29] | did you order your guards to kill Bash? | 你当时让卫兵杀死巴斯了吗 |
[22:33] | Who put this idea into your head? | 是谁跟你这样说的 |
[22:36] | Bash believes it was your doing. | 巴斯认为是你下的命令 |
[22:37] | He was here? | 他来过了 |
[22:39] | – Where? – In this room. | -他当时在哪儿 -在这房间里 |
[22:42] | Your bedchambers. | 你的卧室 |
[22:43] | Francis, please don’t do this. | 弗朗西斯 别这样 |
[22:45] | I didn’t ask him to come to me. | 又不是我让他来找我的 |
[22:47] | So that’s why you’ve been asking questions, | 可你因为他的一句话 |
[22:48] | because he told you to? | 就这样质问我 |
[22:49] | Because I wanted to prove him wrong. | 因为我想证明他说得不对 |
[22:52] | Francis, for God’s sake, | 弗朗西斯 天呐 |
[22:53] | doesn’t it trouble you that your brother thinks | 你哥哥认为你意图杀他 |
[22:55] | that you tried to have him killed? | 你难道不会觉得苦恼吗 |
[22:56] | It troubles me more that you’ve been wondering if he was right. | 你居然相信了他的怀疑 这才让我更苦恼 |
[23:00] | I could give you the name of the ship that Bash was to sail on, | 我可以告诉你巴斯要登上的那艘船的名字 |
[23:03] | show you the captain. Does it matter? | 甚至带那船长来见你 这重要吗 |
[23:05] | I am the crown prince of France. | 我是法国王储 |
[23:07] | I can create evidence if I wish. | 只要我想 可以伪造证据 |
[23:09] | The more important question is: will you take me at my word? | 更重要的是 你是否相信我的话 |
[23:14] | You came to me once, | 你之前也这样过 |
[23:15] | accusing my mother of plotting against you. | 说我妈妈意图害你 |
[23:18] | You hadn’t a shred of proof, but I believed you. | 我相信了你 即使你拿不出任何证据 |
[23:23] | We are royals. | 我们都是王室成员 |
[23:24] | We have the power to do terrible things. | 我们有权做坏事 |
[23:26] | Without trust, we’re nothing. | 如果没有信任 我们就什么也不是 |
[23:28] | This is true of you and Bash as well. | 你对巴斯也该这样 |
[23:30] | – Trust… – How can I trust him? | -你要相信 -我该如何相信他 |
[23:33] | He killed a man in the woods for you. | 他曾在树林里为你杀过人 |
[23:35] | And now these guards. He… | 现在又杀了这些卫兵 他… |
[23:37] | What, does he say he killed them in self-defense? | 怎么 他说他杀人是为了自卫吗 |
[23:40] | I think it was to remain close to you. | 他就是想待在你身边 |
[23:42] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯 |
[23:42] | I didn’t order anyone to kill him, | 我没让人去杀他 |
[23:46] | but I can promise you he’s not safe from me. | 但我向你保证 我不会轻易放过他 |
[23:48] | You can tell him yourself when he comes here again, | 他如果再来的话 你可以亲口告诉他 |
[23:51] | as I’m sure he will. | 我知道他一定会再来的 |
[24:22] | “To Ferdinand, my dearest brother…” | “致费迪南 我最亲爱的哥哥” |
[24:24] | “Dearest”? How many brothers did she have? | “最亲爱的” 她到底有几个哥哥 |
[24:34] | “My darling brother Ferdinand, | “致我亲爱的哥哥费迪南 |
[24:38] | tonight, I end my life willingly.” | 就在今夜 我自愿结束了我的生命” |
[24:41] | Mention her fondness for France– its culture and beauty. | 提一下她对法国的喜爱 法国的文化和美人 |
[24:46] | It’s a suicide letter, not an enticement to pilgrims. | 这是遗书 不是要去刺激那些清教徒 |
[24:49] | Why did she jump? We need a reason. | 那她为什么跳楼 总得有个合理的解释 |
[24:52] | She was lonely. | 她太寂寞了 |
[24:54] | What does a woman in her position have to be lonely about? | 处于她这种地位的女人有什么好寂寞的 |
[24:56] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太可笑了 |
[24:58] | You try, then. | 那你来写啊 |
[25:03] | The man she loved was… | 她爱的那个男人 |
[25:05] | someone she could never have. | 终其一生也无法得到 |
[25:08] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[25:10] | Describe him as… | 把他表述得 |
[25:11] | ruggedly handsome, with the… | 狂野有型 |
[25:13] | sexual prowess of a lion. | 如狮子般体力惊人 勇猛强壮 |
[25:18] | Oh, you were serious. | 原来你是认真的 |
[25:21] | Ever since you kissed my cheek, | 自从你浅吻我的面颊后 |
[25:24] | I’ve been wondering what it would be like to be kissed on the lips. | 我就在想 真正接吻会是什么感觉 |
[25:29] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[25:57] | There. | 放这儿 |
[25:58] | Now even the dimmest of servants can find it. | 这样 侍者眼神再差也能找到了 |
[26:04] | She deserved a better end. | 她本应有更好的结局的 |
[26:07] | Don’t we all. | 我们不都是吗 |
[26:29] | You kiss like the French. | 你的吻技很像法国人 |
[26:32] | Well, we are in France. | 入乡随俗嘛 |
[26:34] | I mean, you are positively fluent in the language of love. | 我是说 你对这些情情爱爱真是信手拈来 |
[26:38] | Beginner’s luck? | 初学者都比较幸运吧 |
[26:42] | I’m sure your natural abilities would flourish in Bohemia. | 我相信你这种本能在波西米亚会更加卓越 |
[26:51] | Someone fell from the room above! | 有人从楼上的房间掉下去了 |
[26:53] | Cecilia’s in that room! | 塞西莉亚就在那房间里 |
[26:55] | W-Wait! Uh, you were… | 等等 你刚才 |
[26:57] | saying something about me and Bohemia. | 在说我和波西米亚的事情 |
[26:59] | – Not now! – Wait! | -现在不是时候 -等等 |
[27:06] | Could she have had worse timing? | 她就不能换个时间跳楼吗 |
[27:08] | He was just about to propose to me. | 他就要向我求婚了 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry, Your Grace, the Lady Lola’s not here. | 抱歉 女王陛下 萝拉小姐不在这里 |
[27:19] | At this hour? | 这个时间竟然不在吗 |
[27:21] | We’re supposed to meet the King and Queen in the throne room | 我们该去正殿和国王还有王后一起 |
[27:23] | to pay our respects to the archduke in his bereavement. | 对丧亲的大公爵表示遗憾和安慰 |
[27:26] | She hurried out early. | 她很早就匆匆出去了 |
[27:27] | She was dressed for riding and wouldn’t say where she was going. | 她穿的骑装 也不肯说要去哪里 |
[27:29] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[27:33] | Do you know where Lola is? | 你知道萝拉在哪里吗 |
[27:53] | Did you expect this to be easy? | 你以为这事很容易吗 |
[27:55] | Think hard before we begin. | 想好了我们再开始 |
[27:57] | I can give you a bit of leather to bite on | 先给你一块毛皮吧 |
[27:59] | when you need to scream. | 想大叫的时候就咬住 |
[28:08] | I would never ask this of you, but I need to get | 如果不是要尽快穿越血泊森林找到萝拉 |
[28:10] | through the Blood Wood to Lola before it’s too late. | 我是绝不会对你做出这种请求的 |
[28:13] | I can’t believe she’d do something so dangerous. | 她竟然要做如此危险的事情 |
[28:15] | We all get desperate at times. | 人有时候会很绝望 |
[28:16] | Bash, there’s something else. | 巴斯 还有一件事 |
[28:18] | When we get to the place, let me go in alone. | 我们到了之后 让我一个人进去 |
[28:21] | I don’t want her to feel embarrassed or shamed. | 我不想让她觉得尴尬或羞耻 |
[28:30] | Follow my lead. | 你看我意思 |
[28:30] | I’ll do the talking. | 我来跟他说 |
[28:31] | Of course. You’ve handled everything brilliantly so far. | 当然了 迄今为止你什么事都做得很漂亮 |
[28:37] | Your Majesties, excuse me, | 国王陛下 王后陛下 |
[28:39] | but there’s something you need to know. | 有件事我得告诉你们 |
[28:42] | One of my patients, | 我有一个病人 |
[28:42] | not fully in control of their faculties, | 失去了控制 |
[28:44] | lashed out and… stabbed Father Leduc with his own crucifix. | 失手用勒杜克神父的十字架刺死了他 |
[28:50] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:52] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[28:54] | But not now. | 可我们现在没空 |
[28:57] | “The looks of a Greek god, the might of a lion”? | “他有着希腊神的美貌 雄狮的力量” |
[29:01] | She didn’t write this. | 这不是她写的 |
[29:02] | I know it’s hard to see someone in your family | 我了解 看到自己的家人有如此情感 |
[29:04] | as capable of such passion. | 确实不太好接受 |
[29:07] | What she was incapable of was writing. | 问题是她不会写字 |
[29:09] | She never learned. | 她没学过 |
[29:10] | The note is a forgery. | 这是伪造的 |
[29:12] | I fear my dear sister was the victim of foul play, | 恐怕我的妹妹是被人谋杀的 |
[29:16] | likely by someone inside the castle. | 很有可能就是城堡里的人干的 |
[29:19] | If that is the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[29:20] | Bohemia will have no choice but to… | 波西米亚别无选择 只能… |
[29:22] | You’re right. It’s forged. And I know who was responsible. | 没错 是伪造的 我知道是谁干的 |
[29:25] | The duchess’s lover. | 她的情人 |
[29:28] | She had a lover? | 她有情人 |
[29:29] | I don’t think we need to | 我觉得我们没必要 |
[29:31] | sully the lady’s memory with tawdry details. | 拿这些见不得人的事来玷污她 |
[29:33] | Henry, our dear guest deserves an honest account of what happened. | 亨利 我们的客人有权知道发生了什么 |
[29:37] | Last night, I happened to walk in on the duchess | 昨晚我碰巧撞见了 |
[29:42] | while she was entwined in the throes of passion | 公爵夫人和一个才刚认识不久的男人 |
[29:45] | with a man she barely just met. | 翻云覆雨 |
[29:47] | My sister? | 我妹妹吗 |
[29:48] | I was shocked, I assure you, | 我也很震惊 不骗你 |
[29:50] | but I had no intention of gossiping about her indiscretion. | 可我不想因此四处散播她的谣言 |
[29:54] | As my husband will attest, I’m not a judgmental person. | 我的丈夫可以作证 我不是个苛责的人 |
[29:59] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[29:59] | – She’s really not. – But… | -确实不是 -可是 |
[30:01] | when news of Cecilia’s suicide erupted, | 塞西莉亚自杀的消息传开之后 |
[30:04] | I was immediately suspicious of this lover, | 我立刻就怀疑到了她的情人 |
[30:06] | and I had him questioned under torture | 我对他严刑逼供 |
[30:09] | until he revealed to me the actual course of events. | 直到他告诉我事情的完整经过 |
[30:13] | And those were? | 什么经过 |
[30:15] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[30:18] | filled with remorse, Cecilia– | 塞西莉亚因为太过懊悔 |
[30:21] | the chaste, pious royal that she was– | 作为贵族的尊严和贞洁 |
[30:25] | threw herself out of the window, | 迫使她跳出了窗口 |
[30:27] | afraid of the shame that this moment of weakness | 她害怕她的一时软弱 |
[30:29] | would bring to your family. | 会给你们家族蒙羞 |
[30:32] | Oh, my poor dear Cecilia. | 我可怜的塞西莉亚 |
[30:33] | And her lover, not wanting to further your family’s anguish, | 她的情人为避免你们家族遭受更大的痛苦 |
[30:36] | wrote the note to protect their secret. | 才伪造了这封遗书 掩盖了她的秘密 |
[30:40] | Making it appear that your sister’s pain was due to a… | 让她的痛苦看起来全都归因于一段… |
[30:44] | much more palatable unrequited love. | 得不到回应的甜蜜爱情 |
[30:47] | Unrequited? | 得不到回报 |
[30:48] | This note mentions sexual prowess! | 这封遗书提到了性行为 |
[30:50] | I think that was just wishful thinking on the part of the writer. | 我认为这只是作者的一厢情愿罢了 |
[30:54] | Right, Henry? | 是吧 亨利 |
[30:55] | So, her lover wrote the note | 她的情人为了保护她 |
[30:57] | in an effort to protect her honor? | 才写了这封遗书 |
[31:01] | Ill-advised but gallant. | 虽然失策 可也勇气可嘉 |
[31:05] | I want to see this lover. | 我想见见他 |
[31:09] | The heart is a strange beast. | 人心真是个野兽啊 |
[31:12] | You tortured a man of the cloth? | 你居然对神职人员严刑逼供 |
[31:13] | We didn’t know he was a priest at the time. | 我们那时还不知道他的身份 |
[31:16] | He wasn’t wearing his collar. | 他没穿他的外袍 |
[31:17] | Or much of anything else. | 其实压根什么都没穿 |
[31:19] | And you killed him? | 你还杀了他 |
[31:20] | Unintentionally. | 不是故意的 |
[31:22] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[31:24] | our interrogators get a bit too energetic | 犯人死不松口 |
[31:26] | when faced with a reluctant subject. | 我们的审讯者会变得有点激动 |
[31:29] | My sister. | 我的亲妹妹 |
[31:33] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[31:37] | I knew that once or twice she had looked for consolation | 我知道 她偶尔会向其他人 |
[31:39] | in the arms of others, but… | 寻求慰藉 可是… |
[31:42] | such a scandal as this. | 这样的丑闻 |
[31:45] | Can we just say that she drowned accidentally in the river? | 我们能否对外宣称她失足落水淹死了 |
[31:48] | No mention of suicides or old priests for lovers. | 不要提自杀和牧师的事 |
[31:52] | I know that I’m asking you to repeat a falsehood, | 我知道我在请求你们犯错 |
[31:54] | but I would be so grateful. | 可我会很感激你们的 |
[31:55] | Well, don’t… torment yourself, sir. | 不要自责了 |
[31:59] | To maintain your friendship, | 为了保持我们的友谊 |
[32:01] | Catherine and I would go to any lengths. | 我和凯瑟琳会竭尽所能 |
[32:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:27] | Lola? | 萝拉 |
[32:29] | Lola! | 萝拉 |
[32:33] | Lola! | 萝拉 |
[32:40] | – Are you all right? – She’s fine, my lady. | -你还好吗 -她很好 小姐 |
[32:42] | We’ve not yet begun. | 我们还没开始呢 |
[32:44] | Please leave us. | 请让我们单独谈谈 |
[32:47] | Come home with me. | 和我回去吧 |
[32:49] | This could kill you. | 这会害死你的 |
[32:49] | Mary, please, I can’t. | 玛丽 求求你了 我不能跟你回去 |
[32:51] | I have to do this. | 我必须这样做 |
[32:52] | If you knew the whole story… | 如果你知道发生了什么 |
[32:54] | It doesn’t matter how it happened. | 事情怎么发生的一点都不重要 |
[32:56] | You’re pregnant, and I understand. | 你怀孕了 我理解你 |
[33:00] | It’s not the end of the world, | 这又不是世界末日 |
[33:01] | not unless you make it so. | 只要你不把它当回事 |
[33:03] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[33:04] | Oh, if you… if you only knew. | 如果 如果你知道真相的话 |
[33:17] | When Francis returned from Paris… | 弗朗西斯从巴黎回来的时候 |
[33:21] | you were at his side. | 你站在他旁边 |
[33:28] | Is that my husband’s child? | 这是我丈夫的孩子吗 |
[33:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:44] | You will be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[33:46] | I don’t know what’s going to happen to her. | 我不知道她会怎么样 |
[33:49] | I don’t know what’s going to h-happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[33:53] | I didn’t put in that… | 我不是为她的事 |
[33:54] | that light in the window because of Lola. | 才叫你出来的 |
[33:55] | I talked to Francis. | 我和弗朗西斯谈过了 |
[33:58] | And he managed to convince you he was innocent | 他让你相信他是无辜的 |
[33:59] | of any attempt on my life. | 他说没想过要害我 |
[34:00] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[34:01] | – Of course you do. – Bash, stop this. | -你当然相信他了 -巴斯 别这样 |
[34:04] | Look at you two, at each other’s throats. | 看看你们俩 一直争吵不休 |
[34:06] | Well, my part in this has ended. I am married. | 我已经脱身于此了 我结婚了 |
[34:09] | You want me to leave. | 你要我离开 |
[34:11] | There is nothing for you here. | 你没理由再留在这里了 |
[34:12] | You’re here! | 你还在这里 |
[34:14] | You need protection from them. | 得有人保护你不受他们伤害 |
[34:15] | You must trust me on this. | 你必须相信我 |
[34:17] | They will always put their interests above yours. | 他们会把自己的利益凌驾于你之上 |
[34:20] | You offer me so much that I cannot accept, because I am wed. | 你要给我的 我无法接受 我已经结婚了 |
[34:25] | You cannot care for me. | 你不能再关心我了 |
[34:27] | In any way. Do you understand? | 绝对不能 你知道吗 |
[34:29] | If you must hate someone… | 如果你一定要恨一个人 |
[34:32] | please, hate me. | 恨我吧 |
[34:35] | If I were capable of that, I would. | 如果我能做到的话 我会的 |
[34:43] | I’d forgotten what it was like | 我已经忘了和你合作 |
[34:45] | working with you instead of against you. | 而不是对付你是什么感觉了 |
[34:48] | You’re very charming, | 你没想杀我的时候 |
[34:50] | when you’re not trying to kill me. | 还是挺有魅力的 |
[34:51] | I mean it. There is no one like you. | 我说真的 没人能像你一样 |
[34:53] | You’re a galleon in full sail, all guns blazing. | 你像是扬帆而起的帆船 火力全开 |
[34:56] | High on the waves. | 在波涛汹涌中全速航行 |
[34:58] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[35:00] | It’s still true. | 现在仍是这样 |
[35:02] | You make other women tame. | 你让其他女人黯然失色 |
[35:06] | Stay with me. | 留在我身边吧 |
[35:10] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[35:12] | Don’t ruin it. | 别毁了这一刻 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:36] | That you slept with my husband or that you’re pregnant? | 是为了跟我丈夫上床道歉 还是为怀了孕道歉 |
[35:38] | Mary, you were engaged to Bash. | 玛丽 当时你和巴斯订婚了 |
[35:41] | Francis thought he’d never see you again. | 弗朗西斯以为再也见不到你了 |
[35:42] | I-I thought you’d never see him again. | 我也以为你再也见不到他了 |
[35:44] | But I would see you! | 但是我会见到你 |
[35:47] | You were my friend, | 你是我朋友 |
[35:48] | not to mention my lady, and you knew that I loved him still. | 而且你还是我的侍女 你知道我还爱他 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:00] | Does Francis know that you’re pregnant? | 弗朗西斯知道你怀孕了吗 |
[36:02] | No. And he can’t. | 没有 不能让他知道 |
[36:05] | Well, he’ll know soon enough. You’ll start to show. | 他很快就会知道了 你很快就会显孕了 |
[36:07] | Not for some weeks. | 几个星期内还不会 |
[36:09] | Months. A-And by then… | 几个月也不会 到时候… |
[36:10] | – What? – I don’t know. | -到时候怎样 -我不知道 |
[36:13] | But all I ask is that you give me time to sort my options out. | 我只求你给我时间来解决这个问题 |
[36:18] | If you tell Francis I am carrying his child, | 如果你告诉弗朗西斯我怀了他的孩子 |
[36:21] | I essentially become his. | 我就变成他的人了 |
[36:23] | I become nothing more than the woman bearing a royal’s child or… | 我就会变成怀着皇室血脉的女人 |
[36:28] | Or his mistress. | 或者他的情妇 |
[36:29] | And that’s not an option. | 不会发生这种事的 |
[36:30] | For any of us, I assure you. | 为了我们所有人好 我保证 |
[36:34] | This will forever change my life, | 这件事会永远改变我的生活 |
[36:36] | but it doesn’t have to change yours, | 但这不必改变你们的生活 |
[36:38] | if you keep it a secret. | 只要你保守这个秘密 |
[36:41] | From my husband? | 不告诉我丈夫吗 |
[36:44] | That’s what you’re asking me? | 这就是你的请求吗 |
[36:47] | Yes, that’s what I’m asking. | 没错 这就是我的请求 |
[37:02] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[37:03] | I caught the boar. | 我抓住了那头野猪 |
[37:05] | He fell in our pit. | 它掉在我们的陷阱里了 |
[37:06] | You should’ve seen the look on Carrick’s face. | 你真应该看看卡里克的表情 |
[37:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:10] | Come and join us for dinner. | 跟我们一起吃晚餐吧 |
[37:11] | Actually, I’m… I’m leaving. | 其实 我得走了 |
[37:14] | Leaving us? | 离开我们吗 |
[37:16] | Leaving France. | 离开法国 |
[37:17] | I came to say good-bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[37:19] | Good-bye? | 道别 |
[37:21] | That’s not why you came. | 你不是为此而来的 |
[37:24] | Stay for supper. | 留下来吃晚餐吧 |
[37:26] | And the night. | 留下来过夜 |
[37:28] | And me. | 和我一起 |
[37:31] | And leave tomorrow. | 明天再走 |
[37:38] | A mark of flowers, hmm? | 这是花的印记吗 |
[37:41] | I used to pick roses every morning. | 我以前每天早晨都会摘玫瑰 |
[37:44] | They cut me to pieces, but I didn’t care. | 它们会刺伤我 但我不介意 |
[37:48] | That’s because they’re beautiful. | 因为它们太美丽了 |
[37:51] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[38:03] | So the archduke left without so much as a good-bye. | 那位大公爵就这样不告而别了 |
[38:07] | His sister just died. | 他妹妹过世了 |
[38:09] | The man is overcome with grief. | 那个男人还沉浸在悲痛中 |
[38:11] | She could have thrown herself off of any precipice in Europe. | 她就不能找个其他的悬崖自杀吗 |
[38:14] | Why here? | 为什么要在这里 |
[38:18] | Well, clearly the archduke is a fool. | 很明显那个大公爵是个傻瓜 |
[38:23] | There’ll be other suitors. | 肯定会有其他求婚者的 |
[38:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:27] | But… | 但是 |
[38:28] | his departure means | 他的离去意味着 |
[38:30] | you’ll be staying in court longer. | 你还要在宫廷待得更久 |
[38:36] | And that means we get to play. | 也意味着我们还能玩玩 |
[38:49] | Don’t let go. | 不要放手 |
[39:08] | Do you remember… | 你还记得… |
[39:10] | last night, what you did? | 昨晚你做了什么吗 |
[39:13] | Were you dreaming? | 你当时是在做梦吗 |
[39:16] | Frightened by a nightmare? | 被梦靥吓到了吗 |
[39:18] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这样做 |
[39:24] | It’s close. | 越来越近了 |
[39:25] | What is? | 什么东西 |
[39:27] | The Darkness. | “黑暗” |
[39:29] | It’s coming. | 正在降临 |
[39:32] | And it will take us all. | 它会吞噬我们所有人 |