时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You killed someone in the woods | 你当初在树林里杀了人 |
[00:04] | when the pagans forced you to choose a sacrifice. | 因为异教徒逼你选择一个祭品 |
[00:07] | I murdered a man who was about to kill another. | 我杀了一个正要去杀别人的人 |
[00:08] | And to this day I wonder: did he have a family? | 时至今日我还在想 他是否有家人 |
[00:11] | I have very powerful uncles. | 我的舅舅们都很强大 |
[00:12] | What, the Duke of Guise? | 吉斯公爵吗 |
[00:13] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[00:15] | You just let the devil into our home. | 你这是在引狼入室 |
[00:19] | It’s Father. He’s gone utterly mad. | 是父亲 他完全疯了 |
[00:22] | You think I’m delusional? | 你们以为我是在痴心妄想吗 |
[00:23] | French forces marched for Calais this morning. | 法国军队今早进军加来 |
[00:26] | I need the Duke’s army to save France. | 我需要公爵的军队来拯救法国 |
[00:28] | We stay and finish this or we die trying. | 留下来背水一战 至死方休 |
[00:30] | Fire! | 开火 |
[00:55] | Did you see Francis yet? | 看见弗朗西斯了吗 |
[00:56] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[00:57] | It’s strange how, after months of waiting, | 真奇怪 等了几个月 |
[00:59] | these last moments are the most agonizing. | 最后关头却最痛苦 |
[01:02] | What about you? Don’t you want to look for Leith? | 你呢 要不要找利思 |
[01:03] | He was conscripted so he wouldn’t be punished here. | 他入伍了才免受惩罚 |
[01:05] | If he survived, he would never return. | 如果他活了下来 肯定不会再回来的 |
[01:07] | It’s better that he doesn’t. | 他不回来反而更好 |
[01:10] | Why isn’t Bash here to greet his brother? | 巴斯怎么没来欢迎他弟弟 |
[01:13] | He’s out in the Blood Wood again hunting for the Darkness. | 他又在血泊森林寻找”黑暗” |
[01:18] | Why Bash feels it’s his duty | 我不知道为什么巴斯觉得 |
[01:19] | to end this, I don’t know. | 除掉”黑暗”是自己的责任 |
[01:21] | I just want him to come home to me. | 我只想让他回来 |
[01:24] | Take me away from court and our mad King. | 带我离开宫廷和疯子国王 |
[01:26] | God save Prince Francis! | 天佑弗朗西斯王子 |
[01:30] | 200 years! | 200年了 |
[01:32] | For 200 years the English have occupied | 英格兰占领了200年的 |
[01:34] | our port city of Calais, but no longer! | 港口加来 从此回归 |
[01:40] | Calais is ours once again! | 加来又是我们的领土了 |
[01:44] | And I am proud to say that I fought alongside | 我很骄傲地说 我和欧洲 |
[01:47] | the bravest soldiers in Europe, | 最勇敢的士兵并肩作战 |
[01:51] | and the Duke of Guise, whose men | 还有吉斯公爵 他的战士 |
[01:53] | and bravery helped us achieve victory! | 和他的勇气帮我们取得了胜利 |
[02:01] | Mention your father, Francis. | 提提你的父亲 弗朗西斯 |
[02:03] | Don’t let that son of a bitch do it first. | 别让那王八蛋先说了 |
[02:05] | In truth, the real hero of Calais | 其实 加来的真正英雄 |
[02:08] | is the man with the vision… | 是自由完整的法国里 |
[02:11] | of a France free and whole! | 最有远见的人 |
[02:15] | The man who masterminded this victory! | 他促成了这场胜利 |
[02:20] | King Henry Valois! | 亨利·瓦卢瓦国王 |
[02:26] | We have our work cut out for us with that one. | 我们得和那人好好打交道 |
[02:28] | Get to it. | 去办吧 |
[02:29] | King Henry! | 亨利国王 |
[02:32] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[02:33] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯 |
[02:36] | you came back to me. You came back. | 你回到我身边了 你回来了 |
[02:38] | God is on our side. | 上帝站在我们这边 |
[02:40] | Not only did we reclaim Calais, | 我们不仅收复了加来 |
[02:42] | but I have news of my own: | 我还有好消息要宣布 |
[02:44] | my spies in England have been tracking | 我在英格兰的间谍得知 |
[02:46] | the Queen’s slow crawl to the grave. | 女王生命垂危 |
[02:49] | After countless rumors and endless waiting, | 在无数谣言和无尽等待后 |
[02:51] | she is dead! | 她终于死了 |
[02:54] | The Queen of England, Mary Tudor, is dead! | 英格兰女王 玛丽·都铎死了 |
[03:00] | The Tudor Queen betrayed the Catholic Church, | 都铎女王背叛了天主教堂 |
[03:03] | her own faith, by naming a Protestant to the throne. | 她自己的信仰 她选了一位新教徒继承人 |
[03:07] | But God’s will reigns. | 但是上帝的意志主宰一切 |
[03:12] | We will take the time to relish our victories, | 让我们欢庆胜利吧 |
[03:17] | knowing that one day England will be ours, | 终有一天 英格兰会成为我们的领土 |
[03:20] | crushed and then reborn under its rightful Queen, | 被摧毁 然后重生 接受合法的女王 |
[03:24] | Mary Stuart! | 玛丽·斯图尔特的统治 |
[04:14] | I thought you might never forgive me | 我还以为你不会原谅我 |
[04:17] | for going to Calais instead of Scotland. | 因为我去了加来 没去苏格兰 |
[04:19] | Your mother… | 你母亲 |
[04:20] | Escaped… | 逃跑了 |
[04:24] | …to Dunbar Castle. She’s safe. | 去了唐巴尔城堡 她很安全 |
[04:38] | I thought about you every night. | 我每晚都在想你 |
[04:46] | I thought I’d never get to tell you again… | 我还以为我没机会再和你说了 |
[04:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:01] | I overheard the servants complaining | 我搬木头时 |
[05:03] | when I brought in the logs. | 听到了侍者在抱怨 |
[05:06] | I don’t think they’ve come across many noblemen | 我觉得他们没碰上多少 |
[05:08] | who enjoy cutting their own firewood. | 喜欢自己劈柴的贵族 |
[05:11] | I find it charming. | 我觉得这很迷人 |
[05:18] | And this home? | 这个家呢 |
[05:19] | Our home? Do you find it charming as well? | 我们的家 你觉得很迷人吗 |
[05:22] | It’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[05:24] | I’m thrilled it was available | 这么短的时间里就收拾出了这么一间小屋 |
[05:25] | on such short notice. | 我激动万分 |
[05:26] | But I would ultimately like to find something | 但我还是比较中意 |
[05:29] | further from court. | 离宫廷远一点的地方 |
[05:30] | You said you would as well. | 你也说过你愿意 |
[05:32] | Not Hungary; I know you’ve tired of the weather in your homeland. | 不是匈牙利 我知道你讨厌家乡的天气 |
[05:36] | I crave a warmer climate. | 我喜欢更暖和的气候 |
[05:37] | But-but you… | 但是你… |
[05:39] | Why are you so eager to put distance between you and court? | 你为什么这么想远离宫廷 |
[05:42] | Is there someone there you hope to avoid? | 你是想避开谁吗 |
[05:45] | Lola, you can tell me the truth. | 萝拉 你可以说实话 |
[05:48] | Are you worried about a resemblance? | 你担心重蹈覆辙吗 |
[05:51] | Your hair is so dark and lovely. | 你的头发又黑又好看 |
[05:54] | So is yours. | 你的也是 |
[05:56] | The child will likely be fairer than either of us. | 但孩子可能有金色的头发 |
[06:03] | Many dark-haired people have fair-haired children. | 很多黑发夫妇都会有金发孩子 |
[06:05] | No one will know the child isn’t mine. | 没人会知道孩子不是我的 |
[06:08] | Because I will be | 因为我会成为 |
[06:09] | the happiest and proudest father and husband | 世界上最快乐骄傲的 |
[06:12] | anyone has ever seen. | 父亲和丈夫 |
[06:20] | – Mary… – Not yet. | -玛丽 -先别说 |
[06:22] | If we could lie here a little longer. | 让我们再躺一躺 |
[06:25] | Just a few more moments | 再享受一会儿 |
[06:27] | with nothing else to think about | 享受我们心里 |
[06:29] | except each other. | 都只有彼此的时刻 |
[06:31] | I know you have grave reservations. | 我知道你很多话都没说 |
[06:34] | But today you are faced with the news that Mary Tudor has died. | 但今天 你听到了玛丽·都铎死去的消息 |
[06:38] | The world will be looking to you for your response. | 全世界都在等着看你的反应 |
[06:41] | And if I shall stake my claim to England. | 看我会不会登上英格兰王位 |
[06:44] | Elizabeth will be looking. | 伊丽莎白会看着的 |
[06:46] | She knows that she’s most vulnerable to your claim now | 她知道在你面前 她名不正言不顺 |
[06:50] | before her coronation, | 她还没进行加冕礼 |
[06:51] | before she consolidates her power. | 还没有巩固权势 |
[06:53] | It’s a brief window of opportunity | 这是一次短暂的机会 |
[06:54] | that my father seems keen | 我父亲好像很想 |
[06:57] | to take advantage of. | 利用这一点 |
[06:59] | If I stake my claim, there will be war. | 如果我登上王位 会引发战争 |
[07:02] | I will be declaring myself my cousin’s enemy for life. | 也就以为着我将终身与表姐为敌 |
[07:05] | I just want it all to go away. | 我只想摆脱这一切 |
[07:07] | I don’t want to think about England, | 我不愿意想英格兰的事 |
[07:08] | or my cousin, or my half brother | 或者表姐 还有同父异母的兄弟 |
[07:10] | and his lords who now control Scotland. | 还有他手下所控制的苏格兰领主 |
[07:14] | I’ve just got you back. | 你刚回到我身边 |
[07:17] | I want us to have a chance to love each other. | 我希望我们有机会好好相爱 |
[07:24] | You told me once that you would support whatever decision | 你告诉过我 不管我对英格兰作何决定 |
[07:29] | I made in regards to England. | 你都会支持我 |
[07:31] | Is that still true? | 还算数吗 |
[07:33] | I will stand by you. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[07:36] | You can count on me, as I count on you. | 你是我的依靠 我也是你的依靠 |
[07:40] | I’m thinking of writing my cousin a letter. | 我打算给表姐写封信 |
[07:49] | Did you find anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[07:51] | More sacrifices 50 paces back. | 这附近有更多祭品 |
[07:54] | They’ve been dead for a few days. | 他们死了好几天了 |
[07:58] | My lord, it grows darker. | 殿下 天越来越黑了 |
[08:10] | It’s an eclipse. Don’t be afraid. | 是日蚀 别怕 |
[08:20] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[08:22] | Fresh blood. | 新鲜血液 |
[08:24] | Another sacrifice to the Darkness? | 又一个献给”黑暗”的祭品吗 |
[08:39] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[08:41] | That boy came out of the shadows. | 那人与阴影一同出现 |
[08:43] | He’s cold as ice. | 他冷得像冰 |
[08:55] | It’s all right! It’s all right! It’s all right! | 没事 没事 没事 |
[08:57] | I’m not going to hurt you! It’s all right! | 我不会伤害你的 不要害怕 |
[08:59] | You’re safe now. My name is Sebastian | 你现在安全了 我叫塞巴斯蒂安 |
[09:01] | and I want to help you. What’s your name? | 我想帮你 你叫什么 |
[09:07] | This whistle, I know what it means, | 这个哨子 我知道它的意义 |
[09:10] | and it strikes fear in my heart, too. | 我听到哨声也会害怕 |
[09:14] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里拿的 |
[09:15] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[09:16] | Have you seen the Darkness? | 你见过”黑暗”吗 |
[09:19] | Don’t bring him back with us, my lord. | 不要带他一起回去 大人 |
[09:20] | That child will take us all to hell. | 这孩子会把我们都带下地狱的 |
[09:23] | No, he won’t. | 他不会的 |
[09:25] | He’ll take us to the Darkness. | 他会带我们去找”黑暗” |
[09:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[09:39] | I got your message. You said you wanted to discuss business? | 我收到你的信息了 你说有事要谈 |
[09:42] | Gabrielle, if you don’t mind. | 加布里埃尔 先回避一下 |
[09:48] | Shall I return later? | 需要我随后再过来吗 |
[09:50] | Not tonight, beauty. | 今晚先不要过来了 美人 |
[09:57] | You on the other hand… | 至于你… |
[09:59] | why don’t you come back here when you finish your chores? | 干完活儿你过来吧 |
[10:05] | An interesting choice. | 真有意思 |
[10:08] | Assuming you let her know she has one | 你是想让她知道选择权在你手上 |
[10:09] | since she’s a servant and you’re a duke. | 她是佣人 你是公爵吧 |
[10:12] | I’ll let her know. | 我会让她知道的 |
[10:13] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:15] | And she’s certainly a step up from one of Catherine’s spies. | 选她显然比选凯瑟琳派来的间谍要好 |
[10:20] | I wanted to discuss this letter you wrote | 我想跟你谈谈你写的这封信 |
[10:22] | to Elizabeth of England. | 是你写给英格兰的伊丽莎白的 |
[10:24] | At least three people read every letter you send, | 至少有三个人看过这封信 |
[10:27] | even the ones delivered through private messengers. | 包括送信的私人信使 |
[10:29] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[10:31] | And why do you question my word? | 那你为何质疑我 |
[10:33] | Your letter states | 你信上说 |
[10:33] | that you want peace with your cousin and her country. | 你想和她还有她的国家和平共处 |
[10:36] | And for that, you’re willing to | 因此 你愿意 |
[10:37] | relinquish your claim on England forever. | 永远放弃对英格兰的继承权 |
[10:39] | A thought suited for another world. | 你真是太异想天开了 |
[10:42] | But we live in this one. | 你是不是生活在童话世界中 |
[10:44] | If I stake my claim, | 如果我答应做英格兰女王 |
[10:46] | thousands of people will die to try and make it good. | 会有成千上万人因此而流血牺牲 |
[10:48] | Either Elizabeth or I will lose our heads. | 不是伊丽莎白死就是我亡 |
[10:50] | And for what?! | 我何必呢 |
[10:51] | I’m already Queen of Scotland. | 我已经是苏格兰女王了 |
[10:52] | I’m going to be Queen of France. | 也即将成为法国王后 |
[10:54] | – Isn’t that enough? – So you’re willing to disarm, | -这还不够吗 -所以你愿意投降 |
[10:56] | hoping your opponent will disarm? | 也希望你的敌人跟你一样吗 |
[10:58] | Here’s what you should know: | 你需要知道 |
[11:00] | when you disarm, your opponent shoots you. | 你投降的话 你的敌人会趁机杀了你 |
[11:02] | We’re not at war. | 我们又没开战 |
[11:04] | Royals are always at war. | 皇室贵族之间没有和平 |
[11:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:07] | Why must I join in this madness? | 为什么我得和大家一起发疯 |
[11:09] | I can be a good wife to Francis and a good queen to his country. | 我可以做弗朗西斯的好妻子 法国的好王后 |
[11:13] | You can never have a normal life | 你的出身注定了你永远 |
[11:15] | because of who you are, and without power | 不可能有普通人的生活 没了权力 |
[11:18] | you’re nothing but a threat. | 你就只是个威胁 |
[11:20] | Mary. The truth is, you’re still simply a guest at French court. | 玛丽 你仍然是法国宫廷的客人 |
[11:25] | The wife of the Dauphin. | 王储的妻子 |
[11:26] | You must beg the king and queen for anything Scotland may need. | 你必须祈求法国国王王后赐予苏格兰需要的一切 |
[11:30] | All your power comes from what you might do in the future. | 你有何权力就看你将来有何作为了 |
[11:34] | This is your only card. | 这是你唯一的筹码 |
[11:37] | Once you play it… | 一旦用掉 |
[11:39] | it’s gone. | 就没有了 |
[11:42] | Bash. There you are. | 巴斯 你在这里啊 |
[11:43] | Why are you…? | 你为什么… |
[11:45] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[11:47] | We found him in the woods, alone and covered in blood. | 我们在树林发现的 他孤身一人 身上带血 |
[11:49] | He won’t say a word about what happened to him. | 他不肯说自己究竟发生了什么事 |
[11:54] | The blood isn’t his. | 血不是他的 |
[11:55] | He has no cuts, no bite marks, | 他身上没有伤口 没有咬痕 |
[11:57] | nothing to match the other victims of the Darkness. | 与”黑暗”的其他受害者完全不同 |
[12:00] | What makes you think the child encountered him? | 你为什么觉得他见过”黑暗” |
[12:02] | He was carrying this; | 当时他身上带着这个 |
[12:04] | it’s a kind of pagan whistle. | 这是异教的哨子 |
[12:05] | I’ve heard it twice before, and both times | 我听到过两次哨声 |
[12:07] | the Darkness was nearby. | 每次”黑暗”都在附近 |
[12:09] | I think he uses it as a warning to inspire fear. | 我觉得他用它做警告 引发别人的恐惧 |
[12:12] | Well, if it belongs to the Darkness, | 如果这个属于”黑暗” |
[12:14] | how did this child get a hold of it? | 这孩子是怎么弄到手的 |
[12:17] | You must have got close to him. | 你肯定近距离接触过他 |
[12:18] | Was your family chosen? | 你的家人被选中了吗 |
[12:20] | Were they sacrificed? | 他们被牺牲祭祀了吗 |
[12:21] | Can you tell us where you were? | 能告诉我们你去过哪里吗 |
[12:22] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:24] | Leave the boy alone. He’s been through hell; | 不要逼问他了 他身上发生了那么不好的事 |
[12:26] | you don’t need to hold him over the coals. | 你们不用这么逼问斥责吧 |
[12:29] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[12:33] | No one will hurt you here. I promise. | 这里不会有人伤害你的 我保证 |
[12:38] | The child knows something. | 这孩子肯定知道什么 |
[12:40] | He’s just too frightened to speak. | 只是吓坏了 不敢开口 |
[12:42] | To you; | 是对你 |
[12:43] | he’s afraid of you. | 他害怕你 |
[12:45] | Perhaps the situation requires a more delicate approach. | 看来我们得慢慢来了 |
[12:51] | From the duke I learned nothing. | 公爵那边没什么消息 |
[12:54] | Well, nothing of political interest. | 没有与政治有关的 |
[12:59] | But this morning I bed one of his lieutenants, | 但是今早我跟他手下的人上床了 |
[13:02] | who was curious to see what attractions | 他很好奇 想看看自己的主人 |
[13:05] | I held for his master. | 到底为什么被我吸引 |
[13:08] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[13:09] | It always works. | 这招真是屡试不爽 |
[13:12] | And was he more forthcoming? | 他更合作点吗 |
[13:13] | Much. | 合作多了 |
[13:15] | He says King Henry refuses to delay | 他说尽管粮草和军队都在休整 |
[13:17] | while supplies and armies are being replenished. | 亨利国王仍然拒绝推迟攻击时间 |
[13:20] | He will not wait on England. | 他会马上对英格兰下手 |
[13:22] | They’ve just returned from war. | 他们刚凯旋归来 |
[13:24] | Henry said they’d take time to celebrate Calais. | 亨利说会让他们先行庆祝 |
[13:27] | Mobilization has already begun. | 现在军队已经动身了 |
[13:29] | The offices are being sworn to secrecy. | 王国让众将领发誓保密 |
[13:32] | The king means to attack England within the week. | 他想在本周之内就攻击英格兰 |
[13:36] | He wants to slay Elizabeth | 他想杀掉伊丽莎白 |
[13:37] | and put Mary on the throne then. | 然后让玛丽坐上王位 |
[13:40] | Good afternoon. I’m looking for Lord Julien. | 下午好 我来找朱利安大人 |
[13:43] | Will you tell him his Uncle Bartos | 请告诉他他的叔叔巴托斯 |
[13:44] | is here to see him? | 来见他 |
[13:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[13:50] | Oh, Bartos! | 巴托斯 |
[13:51] | How good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[13:52] | You look positively road-weary. | 你好像旅途很劳累啊 |
[13:55] | Please, come in. | 快请进 |
[13:56] | Thank you. Leave us. We’re fine here. | 谢谢 你退下吧 没什么事了 |
[13:57] | – Would the gentlemen…? – We’re fine. | -这位先生… -没事了 |
[13:59] | What’s all the fuss? | 你这是干什么 |
[14:01] | And when did we get so familiar? | 我们什么时候这么熟了 |
[14:03] | I’m not here to be reunited with a secretary; | 我不是来跟一个下人重聚的 |
[14:06] | I want to talk to my nephew directly. | 我想直接跟我侄子谈谈 |
[14:10] | Remy… | 雷米 |
[14:12] | Where is he? Where is Lord Julien? | 朱利安大人呢 |
[14:14] | Uh-uh, Lord Julien’s away. | 朱利安大人不在 |
[14:16] | Where? | 去哪里了 |
[14:17] | He’s been out of touch with the family for months | 他已经好几个月没跟家人联系了 |
[14:19] | gallivanting all over the continent for nearly a year. | 都已经四处游荡快一年了 |
[14:23] | The family sent me here | 家族那边让我来找他 |
[14:24] | to find him, after we heard a rumor | 因为我们听人说 |
[14:26] | he’d been married at French court. | 他在法国宫廷结婚了 |
[14:28] | It’s true, he’s both married and with child. | 是真的 他结婚了 还有孩子了 |
[14:30] | He’s hard to keep in check, | 他一向来去无踪 |
[14:32] | but I’ll start at the tavern he favors. | 不过我会先从他喜欢去的酒馆找起的 |
[14:34] | Uh, wh-where are you staying? | 您要住在哪里 |
[14:35] | I’ll come around with Julien as soon as I track him down. | 我找到朱利安就马上告诉他您来了 |
[14:38] | He’s evading his family, I don’t know why, | 我不知道他为什么对自己的家人避而不见 |
[14:41] | but those who finance his disregard | 但是总得给那些给他出钱的人 |
[14:43] | deserve an explanation. | 一个合理的解释 |
[14:46] | I’ll wait right here… | 我就在这儿 |
[14:48] | for his return. | 等他回来 |
[14:55] | I have to tell you something. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[14:56] | I have to do it quickly | 我必须尽快说 |
[14:57] | and you have to hear everything I say | 你一定要听我说完 |
[14:58] | beyond something that’ll shock you. | 不管这有多么令你震惊 |
[15:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:02] | I love you. That is who I am, the man who loves you, | 我爱你 这就是我 一个深爱你的男人 |
[15:04] | but I’m not Lord Julien. | 但我不是朱利安大人 |
[15:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:08] | My real name is Remy. | 我的真名叫雷米 |
[15:11] | I was Lord Julien’s personal secretary before he died. | 在朱利安大人去世前 我是他的私人秘书官 |
[15:15] | This is madness. | 真乱套了 |
[15:19] | The real Julien Varga died in a terrible fire. | 真正的朱利安·瓦尔加死于一场大火 |
[15:22] | We were traveling through Bavaria. | 当时我们正经过巴伐利亚[德国州名] |
[15:23] | The inn we stopped at burned to the ground. | 我们住的小旅馆被烧毁了 |
[15:25] | I was carrying Julien’s cloak, with its crest. | 我穿着朱利安的斗篷 上面有他的徽章 |
[15:28] | The local magistrate assumed I was he. | 当地官员把我当成了他 |
[15:32] | His life was there for the taking. | 他的生活唾手可得 |
[15:34] | So I took it. | 我就顶替了他 |
[15:36] | I took it and then I met you and I gave you a life… | 顶着他的名字遇见了你 给了你一个家庭 |
[15:39] | I gave us a life… | 我们的家庭 |
[15:41] | – a wonderful life. – For his money, | -美好的家庭 -你是为了他的钱 |
[15:43] | is that it? You-you robbed a dead man? | 是这样吗 你抢劫了一个死人 |
[15:45] | Yes. It was a decision made in the moment, | 没错 当时我临场做出的决定 |
[15:48] | because I saw suddenly how easy it could be. | 因为我突然发现这是多么轻而易举 |
[15:51] | He has a family far away, | 他的家人远在千里之外 |
[15:52] | whom he hated and rarely saw, | 他很讨厌他们 几乎从不见面 |
[15:53] | money he could never use. | 那些财产他再也用不上了 |
[15:55] | So I let the stipends keep coming. | 所以我让他的家人继续寄钱来 |
[15:57] | But, eventually, they wanted contact | 但最终 他们想要联系上 |
[15:58] | with their wandering son, they wanted to see him. | 这位四处游荡的儿子 想要见他 |
[16:00] | And then you met me. | 然后你遇见了我 |
[16:02] | Good timing, was it? | 真是个好时机 是吗 |
[16:03] | Because the stipends got cut off? | 恰好在资金被切断的时候 |
[16:05] | Do I have that right? | 我说得对吗 |
[16:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:07] | You were going to fleece me for all you could | 你打算尽可能地骗走我的钱 |
[16:09] | and then run from your crime. | 然后继续畏罪潜逃 |
[16:12] | The story you told about being | 你编造的所谓 |
[16:14] | disenfranchised from your family, | 被家人抛弃 |
[16:15] | it all makes sense; they weren’t your family at all. | 全说得通了 因为他们根本不是你家人 |
[16:20] | Did you murder him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[16:21] | No. No. I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[16:24] | You might think I’m the lowest form of grave robber, | 你也许认为我是那种最卑鄙的盗贼 |
[16:27] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但我没有杀他 |
[16:29] | And while I planned to leave you, I didn’t. | 虽然我本想离开你 但我没有走 |
[16:31] | I stayed, because I fell in love with you. | 我留下来了 因为我爱上了你 |
[16:33] | I risked everything to be with you. | 我冒着巨大的风险只为了和你在一起 |
[16:35] | I risked this day, | 我害怕这一天的到来 |
[16:37] | which I prayed would never come. | 我甚至希望它永不到来 |
[16:38] | Have you been caught? | 你被发现了吗 |
[16:40] | Is that why you’re telling me this now? | 所以你才会现在来告诉我真相 |
[16:42] | There is a man in the other room. | 来了一个人 正在隔壁房间 |
[16:44] | He is Lord Julien’s uncle, | 是朱利安大人的叔叔 |
[16:46] | sent by the family to find him. | 他们家族派他来找人 |
[16:48] | You can hate me for the rest of your life. | 你可以恨我一辈子 |
[16:49] | You can turn me in to the authorities. | 也可以把我交给法官 |
[16:52] | All I ask is that you back me up | 但我只求 在他离开这里 |
[16:55] | for as long as it takes to get him out of this house | 离开我们的生活之前 |
[16:57] | and out of our lives. | 你能够支持我 |
[17:00] | I don’t know who you are. | 我根本不认识你 |
[17:03] | But I’m not sure I want him to leave, | 我不确定我是否希望他离开 |
[17:05] | because you terrify me. | 因为你让我觉得害怕 |
[17:09] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:13] | He could just be mobilizing against | 他可能只是在调兵 |
[17:14] | a counterattack on Calais. | 防止加来反击 |
[17:16] | A naval commander’s confirmed it. | 海军指挥官证实了我的消息 |
[17:18] | Henry has ordered a fleet to set sail for England | 亨利已经下令让一支舰队启程去英格兰 |
[17:20] | by week’s end. | 这周末出发 |
[17:21] | You’ve seen the state of the French army. | 你也知道法国军队现在的状态 |
[17:24] | If Henry invades… | 如果亨利现在进攻… |
[17:25] | We will be slaughtered. | 我们必将惨败 |
[17:28] | After Calais, we are depleted on all fronts. | 加来之战后 我们各条战线都兵力薄弱 |
[17:30] | There must be some way to reach him. | 一定有办法说服他的 |
[17:32] | Francis… | 弗朗西斯 |
[17:35] | Henry doesn’t understand right from wrong, or care. | 亨利已经无法明辨是非 而且他也不在乎 |
[17:39] | He’s killed innocents, | 他滥杀无辜 |
[17:40] | he’s shut out his closest advisors, he’s closed his mind to reason. | 不理睬最亲近的大臣 他已经失去了理智 |
[17:45] | No one can get through to him. | 没有人能说服他 |
[17:46] | This has gone on long enough; he has to be stopped. | 不能再这样下去了 必须有人阻止他 |
[17:51] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[17:53] | Don’t get sentimental about a father who was never | 不要对一个从不对你仁慈的父亲 |
[17:55] | – sentimental about you. – But he is my father, | -心怀仁慈 -但他毕竟是我父亲 |
[17:59] | and the king of France. | 而且他是法国国王 |
[18:00] | We owe him our allegiance. | 我们应当对他效忠 |
[18:02] | Or how can we expect it ourselves? | 否则如何要求别人忠于我们 |
[18:04] | He is sick. He needs our help, | 他病了 他需要我们的帮助 |
[18:06] | not to be put down like some rabid dog. | 而不是像疯狗一样被杀死 |
[18:09] | I need to get him away from here, away from the castle, | 我要让他离开这里 远离城堡 |
[18:12] | take him somewhere. | 带他去其他地方 |
[18:14] | – A hunting trip. – A hunting trip? | -比如去狩猎 -狩猎 |
[18:17] | – That’s your solution? – We have said before that | -这就是你的解决办法吗 -之前也说过 |
[18:19] | he may be being poisoned here in the castle | 他可能是在城堡里被下毒了 |
[18:21] | by a means we have not yet discovered. | 只是我们还没有发现下毒方式 |
[18:23] | We have ruled out poison. | 我们已经排除了下毒的可能 |
[18:25] | I am not convinced. | 我不相信 |
[18:27] | I know what he has done and what he has become… | 我知道他做了什么 变成了什么样子 |
[18:31] | but I need one last chance to break through to him. | 但我要最后试一次 |
[18:33] | I need to make sure that I have tried everything. | 我必须确保我已经尽力了 |
[18:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | But whatever you plan on doing, do it quickly– | 但不管你打算怎么做 都要尽快 |
[18:40] | we are running out of time. | 我们快没有时间了 |
[18:42] | I will reach him. | 我会说服他的 |
[18:52] | You know as well as I do there’s no reaching Henry. | 你我都明白 亨利是不会被说服的 |
[18:54] | He’s gone. | 他已经变了 |
[18:56] | We promised Francis time. | 我们答应给弗朗西斯时间的 |
[18:57] | The time is now. | 没有时间了 |
[18:59] | Catherine, I can’t. | 凯瑟琳 我做不到 |
[19:02] | I-I’d be defying my husband… | 你这是让我违抗我的丈夫 |
[19:04] | – betraying him, murdering his father. – My husband… | -背叛他 谋杀他父亲 -他是我的丈夫 |
[19:08] | the father of my children… | 我孩子的父亲 |
[19:10] | handing over my crown to you | 我要在弗朗西斯成为国王时 |
[19:13] | the moment Francis is king. | 将我的王冠给你 |
[19:14] | I can’t think about myself. | 但我不能再自私了 |
[19:17] | We need to think like queens now. | 我们要像王后一样思考 |
[19:20] | Or thousands of men will die needlessly | 否则成千上万的人将会白白送命 |
[19:22] | in a war we are not prepared for and we cannot win. | 因为一场措手不及且毫无胜算的战争 |
[19:25] | We cannot save Henry, but we can still save those men. | 我们救不了亨利 但至少我们能救这些人 |
[19:28] | And we can spare Francis | 而且可以让弗朗西斯 |
[19:31] | from having to be a part of his father’s murder. | 不必参与谋杀他父亲一事 |
[19:35] | There is some truth in that. | 这么说的确有些道理 |
[19:37] | And a strange kind of mercy. | 真是一种奇怪的慈悲 |
[19:39] | So it’s settled, then. | 那就这么说定了 |
[19:41] | Together… | 你我联手 |
[19:42] | you and I are going to kill the king of France. | 我们要一起杀死法国国王 |
[19:52] | I realize we’ve talked around your nephew’s absence today. | 今天你侄子不在时 我们进行了谈话 |
[19:55] | Yes, you’ve introduced me to his very silent new wife. | 没错 你还把他沉默的新娘介绍给了我 |
[19:59] | Forgive my directness, | 请原谅我的直白 |
[20:00] | but I’d appreciate some of the same. | 但我妻子也能这么安静就好了 |
[20:05] | Where are the servants? | 仆人们都哪儿去了 |
[20:06] | I, uh, sent them home– | 我把他们都打发回家了 |
[20:08] | as the truth is a delicate matter. | 因为事情的真相不便广而告之 |
[20:11] | Lord Julien’s been gone for some time. | 朱利安大人离开已经有一段时日了 |
[20:14] | It was an issue of money. | 因为经济上的问题 |
[20:16] | He had, uh, | 他欠了一些… |
[20:17] | – gambling debts. – I knew he enjoyed cards… | -赌债 -我知道他喜欢玩牌 |
[20:19] | It was rather a passion for him. | 这原本只是他的一个爱好 |
[20:22] | One that sadly took precedence over the passion he had for his wife. | 但不幸的是 赌瘾超过了他对妻子的爱 |
[20:27] | He was… deeply in debt | 他…欠下了巨债 |
[20:29] | and fled from those debts. | 所以他逃走了 |
[20:32] | My nephew abandoned you? | 我侄子抛弃了你 |
[20:34] | I-I can assure you, the love he bore his wife is true, | 我可以向你保证 他对他妻子是真心的 |
[20:36] | and that this is excruciating | 这让萝拉小姐 |
[20:38] | – for Lady Lola to discuss. – Is that so? | -饱受折磨 -是这样的吗 |
[20:41] | How can anyone be sure of someone who lies so easily, | 谁能相信一个出口就是谎言的人 |
[20:44] | who uses others for what they can offer him, regardless of the cost? | 他结交别人 只是为了不惜代价获取利益 |
[20:47] | – Lola… – The cost is to me, | -萝拉 -我付出了代价 |
[20:48] | to my reputation, to my faith in another, | 我名誉受损 我错信他人 |
[20:50] | in my husband, a man I gave my heart to. | 错信了我丈夫 我全心爱着的人 |
[20:53] | I assure you I can speak to his heart, | 我很了解他的心思 |
[20:56] | torn apart daily as his feelings for you grew. | 他虽远离了你 却因更加爱你而心碎 |
[20:58] | And I can speak for the family. | 我可以代表整个家族 |
[21:01] | I had no idea about the depth of my nephew’s gambling problems. | 我全然不知我侄子的赌瘾这么严重 |
[21:05] | To see you left in this way, | 看你就这样被他抛下 |
[21:07] | I feel shame for my nephew. | 我替他感到羞耻 |
[21:09] | I assure you, the family will take care of you financially. | 我保证 我们家族会在财政上好好照顾你 |
[21:13] | And the child. | 也会照料好你的孩子 |
[21:15] | You make a passionate case. | 你说得非常感人 |
[21:16] | If only Julien had your depth of feeling. | 要是朱利安也像你这么重情就好了 |
[21:20] | If that’s all there is to be said for now? | 要说的事情暂时就这么多了吧 |
[21:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:27] | For now. | 暂时就这么多 |
[21:29] | I must return home and alert the rest of the family. | 我得回家去警告下家族里其他子弟 |
[21:33] | Remy, if you see Julien… | 雷米 如果你看到了朱利安 |
[21:34] | Oh, of-of course. | 当 当然了 |
[21:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:39] | Is that Julien’s ring? | 这不是朱利安的戒指吗 |
[21:40] | What? | 什么 |
[21:42] | That’s Julien’s signet ring. | 那是朱利安的图章戒指 |
[21:46] | Why are you wearing my nephew’s ring? | 你怎么戴着我侄子的戒指 |
[21:51] | You see? You’re not so scary under all that blood. | 看吧 除掉了血污你看起来一点都不吓人 |
[21:54] | We really should get you a proper bath | 我们真该让你好好洗个澡 |
[21:56] | and some lovely covers to sleep under. | 再找床被子让你好好睡一觉 |
[21:59] | You know, when I was a little girl, | 你知道吗 我小时候 |
[22:01] | my mother had a blanket made of fleece. | 我母亲有一床羊毛毯子 |
[22:03] | How do you stay warm? | 你是怎么保暖的 |
[22:05] | Do your parents let you sleep beside them? | 你父母让你睡在他们身边取暖吗 |
[22:08] | Where are you parents? | 你父母呢 |
[22:09] | They must be worried that you’re cold or hurt. | 他们肯定很担心你有没有受凉 受伤 |
[22:11] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[22:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:18] | But you needn’t fear that they’re worrying. | 但这样你就不用怕他们会担心了 |
[22:20] | I’m sure they’re looking at you right now. | 我相信他们现在肯定在看着你呢 |
[22:22] | And they can see that you’re safe. | 他们知道你现在安全了 |
[22:24] | Can you tell me what happened to them? | 能告诉我他们怎么了吗 |
[22:27] | Then will you tell me what happened to you? | 能说说你经历了什么吗 |
[22:28] | So we can make sure it never happens to anyone else. | 这样我们就能防止别人经历同样的事情 |
[22:32] | Visegard. | 维斯嘉德 |
[22:35] | What? | 什么 |
[22:37] | What’s “Visegard”? | 什么是维斯嘉德 |
[22:38] | A bad place in the mountains. | 山里面一个可怕的地方 |
[22:40] | He took me there. | 他把我带到了那里 |
[22:42] | Who did? | 谁 |
[22:44] | The man with the sharp teeth. | 有一口尖牙的男人 |
[22:50] | He’s on a hunt. | 他在狩猎 |
[22:51] | He could have an accident | 他回程途中 |
[22:52] | – on his way back. – What, a stray arrow? | -可能出现意外 -什么 流箭吗 |
[22:54] | No, it’s too dangerous with Francis at his side. | 不行 太危险了 弗朗西斯就在他身边 |
[22:57] | What about poison? | 那下毒呢 |
[22:58] | Could you get something past his tasters? | 你能让毒药顺利通过他的试毒者吗 |
[23:00] | I tried that recently. | 我最近试过这招了 |
[23:01] | It backfired. | 结果事与愿违 |
[23:04] | I can’t see a way. | 我找不到办法 |
[23:08] | I’ve never known you to wilt from a challenge. | 我还从未见过你知难而退呢 |
[23:10] | Certainly not when you were trying to get rid of me. | 你想除掉我的时候 显然没有退缩过 |
[23:13] | You’re a very imaginative murderer. | 你是个创造力十足的杀手 |
[23:15] | There must be a way. | 肯定有方法的 |
[23:21] | There is one time to get to him. | 有一个时机能让我们扳倒他 |
[23:23] | Communion. | 圣餐上 |
[23:25] | He’s been taking mass alone. | 他最近都是一个人做弥撒 |
[23:27] | There are no tasters, no guards. | 没有试毒者 没有卫兵 |
[23:29] | And he feels absolutely safe. | 而且他那时没有戒心 |
[23:33] | These are for a private mass. | 这是供私人弥撒使用的 |
[23:35] | Just him, a priest and the Almighty God. | 只有他 一个神父和上帝 |
[23:40] | We will have one chance at this. | 我们只有一次放手一搏的机会 |
[23:43] | We won’t get another. | 仅此一次 |
[23:44] | And if we succeed, | 一旦我们成功 |
[23:46] | I’ll be a widow. | 我就成了寡妇 |
[23:50] | And Francis will rule. | 弗朗西斯会君临天下 |
[23:54] | Long live the King. | 国王万岁 |
[24:04] | I’ve never heard of any town called Visegard. | 我从未听过什么叫维斯嘉德的村庄 |
[24:07] | What do you hope to find there? | 你希望在那里找到什么 |
[24:09] | The boy was neither sacrificed nor fed upon. | 这男孩既不是祭品也没被吸血 |
[24:11] | Yet the Darkness brought him there for some reason. | “黑暗”把他带到那里去一定是有用意的 |
[24:13] | If we find this place, it may hold clues. | 如果我们找到这个地方 也许能找到线索 |
[24:15] | It may even be a place the Darkness resides. | 那里可能就是黑暗的藏身之处 |
[24:17] | And what makes you think that? | 你这样想有何依据 |
[24:18] | When pagans spill blood to feed the Darkness, | 异教徒们以鲜血供养”黑暗” |
[24:21] | they have to bring it somewhere. | 他们肯定得把祭品送到某个地方 |
[24:22] | You don’t even know where this town is. | 你都不知道这个城镇在哪里 |
[24:24] | It could be days away. | 也许得走好几天 |
[24:27] | You said that when you return, | 你说过的 你回来的时候 |
[24:29] | that you would take me to our new home, | 会带我去我们的新家 |
[24:30] | that you would get me away from Henry. | 帮我远离亨利 |
[24:32] | Perhaps I should leave you. | 也许我该让你们单独谈谈 |
[24:34] | No, we have business still. | 不 我们的事情还没说完 |
[24:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:37] | Pack your things. | 收拾好行李 |
[24:38] | We’ll leave tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[24:46] | I’ll think of some excuse. | 我会想好借口的 |
[24:47] | You’re not planning to go with her? | 你不打算和她一起走吗 |
[24:49] | I can’t involve her in this. | 我不能让她卷入其中 |
[24:51] | If I tell her what I know, | 如果如实相告 |
[24:52] | I have to tell her how I know it. | 我就得说我是如何知道的 |
[24:54] | How you know what exactly? | 那你到底是怎么知道的 |
[24:55] | That Visegard is more than just a place. | 维斯嘉德不仅是一个地方 |
[24:57] | It’s a pagan word. | 这是个异教徒词汇 |
[24:58] | It means “where Darkness rises.” | 它的意思是”黑暗升起之处” |
[25:02] | And that I know this because I was born a pagan. | 我知道是因为我生下来就是个异教徒 |
[25:06] | Is that why you’ve taken this on? | 所以你才对此事这么上心吗 |
[25:08] | Because you feel some blame for the blood spilled by this faith? | 这个信仰让你觉得要为森林中的罪行负责吗 |
[25:10] | It’s more than just that. | 不仅如此 |
[25:12] | I was forced to kill two men in those woods– | 我被迫在树林里杀了两个人 |
[25:15] | a zealot of the faith and an innocent. | 一个狂热的异教徒和一个无辜的人 |
[25:18] | And ever since then, I have | 从那以后 我身体里 |
[25:21] | a darkness in me that I despise. | 就有一股我厌恶的黑暗力量 |
[25:23] | The Darkness touched us all. | “黑暗”影响了我们所有人 |
[25:25] | It tortured Olivia. | 它折磨过奥利维亚 |
[25:27] | If you’re going to search for Visegard, | 如果你要去搜寻维斯嘉德 |
[25:29] | I’m going with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[25:33] | There is nothing quite like the feast of a fresh kill. | 新鲜猎物做成的盛宴最棒了 |
[25:38] | I feel cleaner. | 我感觉被净化了 |
[25:40] | Stronger. | 也更有力气了 |
[25:41] | Ready to take on England. | 已经准备好拿下英格兰了 |
[25:46] | But to stage an invasion now, | 但如果现在就进攻的话 |
[25:48] | before we have replenished our forces, | 我们的军队还没有休整好 |
[25:51] | is it not better to wait? | 等等不是更好吗 |
[26:01] | You know, Francis… | 你知道吗 弗朗西斯 |
[26:05] | we should have done this a long time ago. | 我们早就该这么做了 |
[26:09] | All those hunting trips I shared with your brother, | 我和你哥哥一起进行了那么多次狩猎 |
[26:13] | I regret not having had these moments with you. | 我一直很遗憾没能和你一起来 |
[26:21] | Why do you push so hard to conquer England? | 你为何一直急着要征服英格兰 |
[26:27] | Perhaps I am… | 也许是因为… |
[26:29] | more ambitious than most kings. | 我比大多数国王更有雄心吧 |
[26:32] | It was my father who taught me to push hard. | 是我父亲教我的 绝不能满足 |
[26:35] | Oh, he expected a great deal from his sons. | 他期望他的儿子们能成就大业 |
[26:40] | Did you know he was captured by the Spaniards? | 你知道他曾被西班牙人俘虏过吗 |
[26:45] | I was six or seven at the time. | 我那时六七岁吧 |
[26:48] | They imprisoned him in Madrid, | 他们把他囚禁在马德里 |
[26:50] | under the cruelest conditions. | 环境无比艰苦 |
[26:54] | One day, my brother and I were taken to visit him. | 一天 我和我的兄弟去看他 |
[26:57] | He saw our boat and he ran to us. | 他看见了我们的船 就向我们跑来 |
[27:01] | I ran to him. | 我也朝他跑去 |
[27:03] | He passed us by and jumped in the boat. | 他从我们身边跑过 跳上了船 |
[27:07] | We’d been traded as hostages for his freedom. | 为了换取他的自由 我们被押为人质 |
[27:13] | Why did he let that happen? | 他就眼睁睁看着吗 |
[27:20] | He was the one who arranged it. | 正是他筹划了这一切 |
[27:27] | Sons must sacrifice | 作为儿子 |
[27:31] | for their fathers. | 就必须为父亲牺牲 |
[27:33] | This is the lesson. | 这就是教训 |
[27:37] | I learned it with my brother, | 我跟我兄弟一起学到的 |
[27:40] | beaten and starved for three years. | 我们被揍了三年 挨了三年饿 |
[27:43] | Father… | 父亲 |
[27:45] | When we returned… | 等我们回来 |
[27:51] | …there was no loving embrace. | 根本没人欢迎我们 |
[27:59] | He was a hard man to please. | 他那个人很难取悦 |
[28:04] | Like God. | 他就像上帝 |
[28:09] | Father, it wasn’t right. | 父亲 他做得不对 |
[28:13] | What he did to you, it wasn’t right. | 他不应该对你们那样做 |
[28:18] | I believe in a loving God. | 我信仰的是博爱的上帝 |
[28:22] | And I believe his work is done by people like you, | 我也相信你这样的君主才能完成他之愿 |
[28:26] | and you have so much more to do in France | 你在法国还有很多事要做 |
[28:27] | before you turn to England. | 不能就这样去英格兰 |
[28:32] | You have already achieved the glory. | 你已经赢得了荣耀 |
[28:35] | Now do the good. | 接下来应该做好事 |
[28:42] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[28:44] | There are things to do in France first. | 法国还有很多事要先解决 |
[28:53] | I tell you, he asked me to keep the ring so that | 他让我保管那枚戒指 |
[28:55] | he wouldn’t gamble away a family keepsake. | 是为了不让他自己把祖传财物也输掉 |
[28:57] | Bartos, what are you looking for? | 巴托斯 你在找什么 |
[28:59] | Julien is a large man. I see no boots | 朱利安是个大块头 这里的靴子 |
[29:01] | his size, no cloaks that would fit him. | 不合他的脚 也没有他的斗篷 |
[29:03] | There’s no trace of my nephew anywhere. | 这里根本没有我侄子的任何迹象 |
[29:06] | You’re making an ordeal out of nothing. | 你这是无中生有 |
[29:09] | Begging your pardon, mistress, I left my gloves… | 很抱歉 夫人 我把手套落在了… |
[29:10] | Not now, Benjamin. | 现在不合适 本杰明 |
[29:12] | As they’re my only pair… | 可我只有那一副… |
[29:14] | – Please be on your way. – You there. | -请你快点走吧 -就是你 |
[29:16] | You work for the master of this house, do you not? | 你是为这间屋子的主人工作吧 |
[29:18] | – This is a private matter. Just go. – Where is he? | -这是私事 你走吧 -他在哪里 |
[29:21] | Where is Lord Julien? | 朱利安大人在哪里 |
[29:23] | He’s standing right there. | 他就站在那里啊 |
[29:25] | But this man is… | 可这个人… |
[29:28] | this man… | 这个人… |
[29:32] | And this woman? | 那这个女人呢 |
[29:33] | His wife, my lord, Lady Lola. | 是他的妻子 萝拉小姐 |
[29:36] | Get out, Benjamin. Just go. | 本杰明 你快点出去 |
[29:39] | You took my nephew’s name. | 你盗用了我侄子的名字 |
[29:41] | – What else did you take? – I never harmed him. | -你还偷了什么 -我没伤害他 |
[29:43] | – I promise you. – Remy, just tell him what happened. | -我保证 -雷米 跟他实话实说吧 |
[29:46] | Is he still alive? Answer me. | 他还活着吗 回答我 |
[29:49] | It was an accident, I swear… | 那是一场意外 我发誓 |
[29:51] | – You killed him. – No, no, no! | -你杀了他 -不 不要 |
[29:53] | Let go, let go! Stop it! Stop it, please! | 放开他 快放开 别这样 |
[29:55] | – I’ll kill you… – Let go of him! | -我宰了你 -放开他 |
[30:03] | My God. | 天呐 |
[30:05] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[30:09] | I have to go now. I’m moving today. | 我得走了 我今天要搬家 |
[30:12] | But I wanted you to know | 不过我希望你知道 |
[30:12] | that these ladies are going to look after you. | 这些女士会照顾好你的 |
[30:14] | They’re the kindest governesses in the castle. | 她们是城堡里最和蔼的保姆了 |
[30:17] | It’s for the best. | 这是为你好 |
[30:19] | They’re gonna take much better care of you than I ever could. | 她们肯定比我照顾得好 |
[30:24] | Um, my mother gave this to me when I left Scotland. | 我离开苏格兰的时候 我妈妈给了我这个 |
[30:29] | She said it would always keep me safe. | 她说这个能护我平安 |
[30:31] | I wanted you to have it. | 我想送给你 |
[30:35] | Please don’t leave me. | 别离开我好吗 |
[30:38] | They’ll burn me. | 他们会烧死我 |
[30:44] | Go. | 出去吧 |
[30:45] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[30:51] | You worship the gods, | 你信奉的是众神 |
[30:54] | not God, don’t you? | 不是上帝 对吧 |
[30:57] | I don’t care if you’re a pagan. | 我不在乎你是否信仰异教 |
[30:59] | I’m never going to let anybody hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你的 |
[31:03] | Would you like to come and stay with me? | 你愿不愿意跟我待在一起 |
[31:04] | Just for a while? | 一段时间就好 |
[31:08] | You know, I don’t even know your name. | 我都不知道你的名字 |
[31:12] | Pascal. | 帕斯卡尔 |
[31:16] | Mary, I did it. | 玛丽 我做到了 |
[31:17] | What? I convinced him to postpone the invasion. | 什么 我说服了他 延期出征 |
[31:20] | France is safe. | 法国安全了 |
[31:22] | He listened to me. | 他听了我的话 |
[31:24] | His sanity started trickling back in, | 他已经开始恢复理智 |
[31:26] | and for a moment I could actually see my father again. | 有一瞬间 我甚至感觉以前的父亲回来了 |
[31:30] | I’m not saying that he’s cured. | 我不是说他已经痊愈了 |
[31:33] | That may take time. | 痊愈可能需要时间 |
[31:36] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出了什么事 |
[31:40] | How much time? | 要多久 |
[31:41] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[31:43] | I’m not. | 我不确定 |
[31:44] | – Then you agree we can’t risk it. – Risk what? | -你也知道我们不能冒险 -冒什么险 |
[31:47] | Letting him live? | 冒险让他活着吗 |
[31:50] | Mary… what have you done? | 玛丽 你做了什么 |
[32:01] | It’s not too late! | 现在还不迟 |
[32:02] | He has agreed not to invade England! | 他已经同意不入侵英格兰了 |
[32:05] | He saw reason! | 他想清楚了 |
[32:06] | He’s getting better! | 他开始恢复了 |
[32:07] | Do you hear me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[32:08] | Well, if there’s hope, maybe. | 如果还有希望的话… |
[32:10] | There is hope! I’ve seen it! | 肯定有希望 我看到了 |
[32:12] | You have to stop this right now! | 你得立刻住手 |
[32:17] | In nomine patri et fili et spiritus sancti. | 以上帝圣子以及圣灵之名 |
[32:22] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[32:44] | Who sent you?! | 谁派你来的 |
[32:47] | Who sent you?! | 谁派你来的 |
[32:51] | Who?! | 是谁 |
[32:59] | Your Majesty, the Duke of Guise. | 陛下 吉斯公爵求见 |
[33:03] | My friend! You’re the only one I can trust. | 我的朋友 我只能信任你 |
[33:07] | I must speak with you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[33:09] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[33:11] | I thought your plan was to poison him. | 你的计划不是要毒死他吗 |
[33:13] | It was. I stopped it. I got to the priest in time. | 曾经是 我及时跟神父喊了停 |
[33:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[33:16] | If you didn’t send the assassin, who did? | 如果刺客不是你派去的 那是谁 |
[33:18] | I don’t know. But I can’t help but notice | 我不知道 不过我注意到了 |
[33:20] | who’s benefited the most. | 这件事的最大受益人 |
[33:22] | Who’s come out of this smelling like a rose. | 这件事里 有个人出淤泥而不染 |
[33:25] | My uncle. | 我舅舅 |
[33:26] | How did he know the specifics of our plan? | 他怎么会知道我们的具体计划 |
[33:28] | That we called it off? | 他怎么知道我们取消了 |
[33:29] | He has spies, surely. | 他肯定有眼线 |
[33:31] | What if he’s playing both sides? | 如果他是个两面派呢 |
[33:33] | What if he warned the king of an attempt on his life? | 如果是他警告了国王 他有性命之危 |
[33:37] | If we succeed in spite of this, job done: | 如果我们成功了 亨利去世 |
[33:39] | Francis becomes King and the duke benefits | 弗朗西斯当上国王 公爵会获利 |
[33:42] | from his promise of a position at court. | 按照约定得到一个宫廷职位 |
[33:44] | If we fail… | 如果我们失败了 |
[33:45] | Then the duke is the man who warned the king. | 是公爵提醒了国王 |
[33:48] | He still benefits because he gains my father’s trust. | 他也可以获利 因为获得了我父亲的信任 |
[33:51] | The only complication was our calling off the attempt. | 唯一的问题就在于我们取消了刺杀行动 |
[33:55] | The duke’s already warned the king; | 而公爵已经警告了国王 |
[33:57] | he looks like a hysterical fool if nothing happens. | 如果无事发生 他就落人笑柄 |
[34:00] | So he makes something happen. | 所以他就派人去刺杀 |
[34:03] | Sometimes, to sell a pail of water, you start a fire. | 有时候 就是要这样抛砖引玉 |
[34:07] | If this is true, then the king will listen to no one | 如果是这样 那从此以后 |
[34:09] | but the duke from now on. | 国王会对公爵唯命是从 |
[34:10] | He was listening to me. | 他之前都听我的话了 |
[34:12] | Do you both realize how much danger you’re in | 你们知不知道做这种事 |
[34:14] | because of what you’ve done? | 你们会有多大的危险 |
[34:16] | The good news is we’re both still alive, | 好消息是我们现在还活着 |
[34:18] | so Henry doesn’t suspect us… yet. | 所以亨利还不会怀疑我们 |
[34:21] | But his paranoia is awakened. | 但是他的妄想症已经苏醒 |
[34:23] | We’ll never get another chance. | 我们再也没有第二次机会了 |
[34:26] | Henry’s untouchable now. | 现在不能打亨利的主意了 |
[34:29] | God help us all. | 愿上帝保佑 |
[34:33] | I lie behind the star-bright sky, | 我在星空下安躺 |
[34:36] | I do not fear this life’s good-bye. | 不怕此生与过往 |
[34:38] | Pascal’s coming with us if that’s all right with you. | 如果你不介意的话 我要带帕斯卡尔一起 |
[34:40] | Of course. He’ll be in good hands. | 当然 会有人照顾好他的 |
[34:44] | As will you. These men will escort you home | 你也一样 这些人会送你到家 |
[34:47] | and stand guard until I return. | 并会一直戒备 直到我回来 |
[34:50] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[34:53] | You’re going to find Visegard, aren’t you? | 你要去找维斯嘉德 是不是 |
[34:55] | I lie behind the star-bright sky, | 我在星空下安躺 |
[34:57] | I do not fear this life’s good-bye. | 不怕此生与过往 |
[34:59] | I’m going to go search the mountains. | 我要去搜山 |
[35:01] | If I find the man with the sharp teeth, | 要是我找到那个尖牙的男人 |
[35:03] | I’ll make sure he can never hurt you again. I promise. | 我会确保他不会再伤害你 我保证 |
[35:06] | Pascal… | 帕斯卡尔 |
[35:08] | You go wait for me in the carriage, please. | 你到马车里去等我吧 |
[35:14] | I actually believed you. | 我真的相信过你 |
[35:16] | I believed you when you said you wanted us | 你说你想我们幸福地生活在一起 |
[35:18] | to have a life together, | 我信了 |
[35:18] | but this is our future: | 但这就是我们的未来 |
[35:20] | you breaking your word and abandoning me to an empty home | 你背弃承诺 让我独守空房 |
[35:23] | so you can run off and be the hero. | 然后自己跑去当英雄 |
[35:24] | You think I want this? | 你以为我愿意这样 |
[35:25] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[35:27] | Maybe you’re just not suited to domestic life. | 也许你只是不适合居家过日子 |
[35:29] | Maybe neither of us are. | 也许我们都不适合 |
[35:30] | For all your confidence, | 恕我直言 |
[35:31] | I think you’ve seen yourself as the plaything of others. | 我觉得你已经把自己视作别人的玩物 |
[35:34] | I know you were handed to me like an object, | 我知道你当初被被人像东西一样交给了我 |
[35:37] | a punch line for what we both thought was a cruel joke. | 我们当初都以为这是个残忍的玩笑 |
[35:40] | But this marriage is no longer | 但这段婚姻 |
[35:43] | something that happened to me. | 已不是曾经那样了 |
[35:45] | It’s… | 你… |
[35:47] | You are what I want. | 你就是我想要的那个人 |
[35:50] | I want to come back to you. | 我想回到你身边 |
[35:54] | I just have to finish this first. | 但我得先做完这个 |
[36:01] | Then come back to me, | 那就回来 |
[36:03] | or I’ll kill you myself. | 不然我会亲手了结你 |
[36:12] | I have to turn myself in. | 我得去自首 |
[36:13] | No. They’ll never believe it was an accident. | 不行 他们不会相信那是场意外的 |
[36:16] | They’ll think you murdered the uncle and Lord Julien. | 他们会以为是你杀了朱利安大人和他叔叔的 |
[36:19] | – Oh, God, I can’t think. – We could run. | -天啊 我无法思考 -我们可以逃走 |
[36:21] | We can’t run. You need to get away from me– | 我们不能跑 你得离开我 |
[36:24] | I’ve brought you nothing but pain. | 我带给你的只有痛苦 |
[36:26] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[36:27] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[36:28] | No, I can’t, Lola. | 不 我不能 萝拉 |
[36:29] | When Julien’s uncle doesn’t return, | 要是朱利安的叔叔不回去 |
[36:30] | his family will send investigators. | 他的家人就会派人来调查 |
[36:32] | Lola, stop! | 萝拉 别说了 |
[36:33] | I’ll say Bartos never got here, | 我会说巴托斯从来没来过 |
[36:35] | that he must have learned that Julien had died. | 他一定是知道朱利安死了 |
[36:38] | We have a body. | 我们手上有具尸体 |
[36:39] | There’ll be no ongoing hunt for Lord Julien. | 不会再有人找朱利安大人了 |
[36:41] | He will die here tonight, | 他今晚会死在这里 |
[36:42] | – and you can be free. – No. | -然后你就自由了 -不 |
[36:44] | You are good and honest. | 你是个善良诚实的姑娘 |
[36:47] | What have I done to you? | 我怎么把你变成了这样 |
[36:48] | You said the fire burned his body beyond recognition. | 你说过大火把他的尸体烧的面目全非 |
[36:51] | If it worked before, it could work again. | 如果之前能烧成那样 这次应该也能成 |
[36:53] | And you can vanish without anyone following. | 然后你就可以人间蒸发 无人追踪 |
[36:55] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[36:57] | What have I left you with? | 我给你留下了什么 |
[36:59] | Our memories before tonight. | 我们今晚之前的美好回忆 |
[37:01] | A name and respectability for this child. | 一个名字和对这个孩子的名分 |
[37:04] | And you… a widow. | 而你…成了寡妇 |
[37:07] | We can never see each other again. | 我们再也见不了面了 |
[37:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:11] | Lola, I’m so sorry. | 萝拉 我很抱歉 |
[37:14] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[37:17] | We haven’t much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[37:19] | The servants could return at any moment. | 侍者随时会回来 |
[37:21] | Go back to French Court. | 回到法国宫廷去 |
[37:22] | Don’t be alone. | 不要自己一个人 |
[37:24] | There are too many challenges ahead of you. | 前面有太多艰难险阻 |
[37:27] | If the real father is a good man, | 要是孩子的亲生父亲是个好人 |
[37:30] | let him be a part of your lives. | 让他成为你们人生的一部分 |
[37:33] | Promise me that. | 答应我 |
[37:43] | Go now, my love. | 快走吧 我的挚爱 |
[37:46] | Don’t look back. | 不要回头 |
[37:56] | Promise me you’ll run. | 答应我你会逃走 |
[37:58] | I’ll run for my life. | 我会逃命的 |
[38:16] | I lie behind the star-bright sky, | 我在星空下安躺 |
[38:19] | I do not fear this life’s good-bye. | 不怕此生与过往 |
[38:23] | Close your eyes for my caress. | 闭眼感受我的爱抚 |
[38:27] | I’ve never heard that rhyme before. | 我从没听过这个韵律 |
[38:29] | Who taught it to you? | 谁教你的 |
[38:31] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[38:33] | Do you want to tell me what happened to your father? | 你想告诉我你父亲的事吗 |
[38:37] | A bad man killed him. | 一个坏人杀了他 |
[38:47] | I think you’re ignorant. | 你少自以为是 |
[38:48] | I think the bloodlust is in you. | 你才有对人血的渴望 |
[38:58] | Whoever killed him will someday be punished. | 杀了他的人终有一天会被惩罚 |
[39:01] | Bad men always get what they deserve. | 坏人总是会罪有应得 |
[39:09] | Francis, Henry had to be stopped. | 弗朗西斯 得阻止亨利 |
[39:13] | It wasn’t an easy decision to make, | 做这个决定并不容易 |
[39:15] | but I thought it was the only way. | 但我认为那是解决问题的唯一办法 |
[39:16] | I know what you thought, but you agreed to wait. | 我知道你的想法 但你同意等等看的 |
[39:21] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:25] | Sorry for what? | 抱歉什么 |
[39:27] | You don’t regret it– we both know that you’d do it again. | 你才不后悔呢 我们都知道你还会这么做 |
[39:31] | When you told me that you wanted to relinquish your claim to England, | 当你告诉我 你想要放弃英格兰王位 |
[39:34] | I stood by you, | 我站在你这边 |
[39:34] | and today when I told you what I wanted, | 当我今天告诉你我想要的 |
[39:36] | I thought you stood by me as well. | 我以为你也会支持我 |
[39:37] | Instead, you worked with my mother | 但你却和我母亲连谋 |
[39:39] | to murder the king of France! | 要谋杀法国国王 |
[39:42] | We wanted to spare you. | 我们想让你解脱 |
[39:46] | I didn’t want you to carry | 我不想你带着这个包袱 |
[39:47] | that burden for the rest of your life. | 度过余生 |
[39:50] | I did what you couldn’t do. | 我做了你做不到的事 |
[39:53] | I did it for France. | 我是为了法国才这么做 |
[39:54] | For the nation that you used to put before all else, | 为了这个你放在首位的国家 |
[39:56] | even me. | 排在我前面的国家 |
[39:57] | Because that is what rulers do! | 因为统治者就是如此 |
[39:59] | What is wrong with you?! | 你到底是怎么了 |
[40:01] | He is my father! | 他是我父亲啊 |
[40:06] | There are risks that you take for the people that you love. | 为了你的至爱之人 是有些风险要承担 |
[40:13] | You used to know that. | 你知道的 |
[40:16] | Who are you becoming? | 你怎么变了 |
[40:21] | It was good to be with Francis today. | 今天和弗朗西斯在一起真的很好 |
[40:24] | The boy truly loves me, I understand that now. | 那孩子真的爱我 我现在知道了 |
[40:31] | I have misjudged him… | 我之前看错他了 |
[40:33] | in so many ways. | 很多方面 |
[40:35] | He doesn’t want England. | 他不想要英格兰 |
[40:36] | He shies from conquest. | 他不喜欢征服 |
[40:38] | Without my constant pushing, | 要不是我一直逼他 |
[40:39] | he would be content to hide under the covers with Mary. | 他会满于现状 躲在玛丽身后 |
[40:44] | I can’t live in fear… | 我不能生活在恐惧之中 |
[40:46] | or tolerate it in others. | 或容忍别人这样 |
[40:48] | I was so close to death today, I could feel… | 我今天离死亡如此之近 我都能感觉到… |
[40:52] | its dark hand on my throat. | 那黑暗之手掐住我的喉咙 |
[40:56] | But God… | 但上帝 |
[40:58] | spared me for the work I must do. | 宽恕了我必须要做的一切 |
[41:01] | It is for me to sit on England’s throne, | 这是为了让我登上英格兰王位 |
[41:05] | to slay their bastard queen, and rule a new empire! | 杀死他们的杂种女王 统治新的帝国 |
[41:08] | It’s what I was meant for! | 这是命中注定的 |
[41:14] | But… | 但是… |
[41:16] | Francis was right. | 弗朗西斯是对的 |
[41:17] | Before I… I invade England… | 在我入侵英格兰之前… |
[41:21] | there are things I must do here in France. | 法国还有很多事要解决 |
[41:28] | First… | 首先… |
[41:32] | I must kill my son… | 我得杀了我的儿子 |
[41:35] | and wed his wife. | 然后和他妻子成婚 |