时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Have you seen him? Have you seen the Darkness? | 你见过他吗 你见过”黑暗”吗 |
[00:05] | I was born a pagan. | 我生下来就是个异教徒 |
[00:07] | Is that why you’ve taken this on? | 所以你才对此事这么上心吗 |
[00:09] | Because you feel some blame | 这个信仰 |
[00:10] | for the blood spilled by this faith? | 让你觉得要为森林中的罪行负责吗 |
[00:12] | Leave… me alone. | 别 烦我 |
[00:14] | He is mad, | 他就是疯了 |
[00:15] | and a mad king incites chaos and rebellion. | 一个疯了的国王会引起混乱煽动叛乱的 |
[00:19] | He listened to me. | 他听了我的话 |
[00:19] | His sanity started trickling back in, | 他已经开始恢复理智 |
[00:21] | and for a moment I could actually see my father again. | 有一瞬间 我甚至感觉以前的父亲回来了 |
[00:24] | I must kill my son | 我得杀了我的儿子 |
[00:26] | and wed his wife. | 然后和他妻子成婚 |
[00:32] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[00:34] | I’m frightened. I don’t want to go! | 我很害怕 我不想去 |
[00:37] | Is the King angry again? | 国王又发怒了吗 |
[00:38] | What’s going on? Is the castle under attack? | 怎么回事 城堡遭到攻击了吗 |
[00:40] | The king has summoned everyone to the courtyard. | 国王召集所有人去庭院 |
[00:42] | Urgently. | 很紧急 |
[00:48] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[00:49] | I don’t know, but I fear the worst. | 我不知道 但恐怕是最糟糕的事 |
[00:54] | One or more of you here, | 你们中有一个或者多个人 |
[00:56] | my friends, my family… | 我的朋友 家人 |
[00:58] | my subjects… | 臣民中 |
[01:00] | tried to kill me. | 想杀害我 |
[01:02] | I have taken steps. | 我已经采取了行动 |
[01:03] | You have seen my new men, | 你们见过我的新手下 |
[01:04] | modeled after the Praetorian Guard of the Roman Emperors; | 模仿罗马帝国的禁卫军 |
[01:08] | loyal only to me. | 只忠于我 |
[01:10] | But I knew more needed to be done. | 但我知道这还不够 |
[01:12] | The guilty revealed. | 罪人自会显现 |
[01:14] | And this night… | 而今晚 |
[01:15] | in a dream… | 在梦里 |
[01:17] | God told me how. | 上帝告诉了我方法 |
[01:19] | My oath to him: | 我向他发誓 |
[01:20] | this sword… | 这把剑 |
[01:22] | will not be sheathed | 夺人性命之后 |
[01:23] | till it has taken a life. | 才会入鞘 |
[01:26] | As the sun rises, this sword will cast a shadow. | 太阳升起时 这把剑会投射出阴影 |
[01:29] | When that shadow touches the guilty… | 阴影指向谁 |
[01:32] | I’ll know. | 谁就是罪人 |
[01:47] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[01:48] | Give them time to tell their sins and due penance. | 给他们时间诉说罪孽和忏悔 |
[01:52] | Let their souls be wiped clean; | 让他们清洗干净灵魂 |
[01:55] | God likes that best. | 上帝最喜欢那样 |
[01:58] | Everyone wants to confess. | 大家都想忏悔 |
[02:06] | Who here… | 这里的谁 |
[02:07] | made their confession yesterday? | 昨天忏悔了 |
[02:11] | I did. | 我 |
[02:13] | Travers, my lord. | 特拉弗斯 陛下 |
[02:14] | Secretary to Lord Bellamy. | 贝拉米大人的秘书官 |
[02:18] | Did you fornicate last night? | 你昨晚和人私通了吗 |
[02:20] | Or take the Lord’s name in vain? | 或者随便提起了上帝的名字 |
[02:23] | Of course not, my lord. | 当然没有 陛下 |
[02:25] | We should all be as ready as you. | 我们都该和你一样心甘情愿 |
[02:39] | Be off. | 解散 |
[02:40] | Done your finest clothing. | 穿上最华丽的服饰 |
[02:41] | The celebrations of our victory at Calais | 对加来胜利的庆祝 |
[02:43] | will reach their peak. | 将达到巅峰 |
[02:46] | Clean that. | 弄干净了 |
[02:51] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[02:53] | He is lost. | 他的确疯了 |
[03:02] | All the time I was growing up, | 我长这么大 |
[03:03] | I saw him as the greatest man in France. | 一直认为他是法国最伟大的男人 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry, Francis. | 很抱歉 弗朗西斯 |
[03:11] | It’s too late for assassination; we’d never get near him. | 现在行刺太晚了 我们没法近他的身 |
[03:16] | He must be removed from the throne by a superior force. | 必须由更大的力量来推翻他的王位 |
[03:19] | A coup? | 政变吗 |
[03:20] | It’s deadly for us if we lose | 如果我们失败了 就死定了 |
[03:21] | and dangerous if we win. | 如果成功了 也很危险 |
[03:23] | A coup puts power in the hands of the military. | 政变就将权力交到了军队手里 |
[03:25] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[03:27] | But how? | 怎么做呢 |
[03:28] | What can I offer the generals to back me, | 我能给将军们什么 让他们支持我 |
[03:29] | rather than Father? | 而不是我父亲 |
[03:30] | I can give them no more reward than he. | 我没法再给更多奖赏了 |
[03:33] | Some generals were dismissed before Calais. | 加来战役之前 一些将军被革职了 |
[03:36] | Surely, they feel betrayed by their king. | 他们肯定觉得被国王背叛了 |
[03:38] | And each one of them is a noble with a territory | 他们都是有领地的贵族 |
[03:40] | and men of their own to command. | 而且还有自己的手下 |
[03:42] | It could work. | 可能是个方法 |
[03:43] | But if we win, | 但如果我们获胜 |
[03:44] | if we seize power… | 夺取了政权 |
[03:46] | what happens to your father? | 你的父亲会怎么样 |
[03:48] | He will be imprisoned, | 他会被囚禁起来 |
[03:50] | see the finest doctors, | 看最好的医生 |
[03:51] | and in time either he will regain his senses | 不久后 他要么会恢复正常 |
[03:52] | or he will die a natural death, but… | 要么会自然死亡 但是… |
[03:54] | he can never be king again. | 他不能再做国王了 |
[03:56] | His time will be over… | 他的年代会终结… |
[03:58] | and you will rule beside me. | 你我将共同执政 |
[04:06] | Pascal. | 帕斯卡尔 |
[04:07] | What is it, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[04:09] | I’ve had a nightmare. | 我做噩梦了 |
[04:10] | I saw him… | 我看见他 |
[04:11] | outside the window, staring at us. | 站在窗外 盯着我们 |
[04:23] | You see? | 瞧见了吗 |
[04:23] | The guards that Bash sent are here. | 巴斯派来的守卫在这里 |
[04:27] | You’re safe. It was just a dream. | 你很安全 那只是梦而已 |
[04:31] | Bash will return from Visegard soon. | 巴斯很快会从维斯嘉德回来 |
[04:34] | And when he finds the Darkness, | 等他找到”黑暗” |
[04:37] | we’ll make sure he never threatens you | 你就再也不用害怕了 |
[04:38] | or anyone else ever again. | 别人也一样 |
[04:47] | Your wounds have healed, I see. | 我发现你的伤口痊愈了 |
[04:49] | Well, I found no more excuses to stay in bed. | 也没理由再窝在床上偷懒了 |
[04:51] | I also, um… | 我还… |
[04:53] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[04:55] | It’s a deed to lands that include farms, | 这是包括农田 果园 庄园在内的 |
[04:58] | orchards, a manor house. | 土地地契 |
[05:00] | How could I ever thank you? | 这叫我该怎么感谢您 |
[05:01] | This is more than I could have ever dreamed… | 我做梦到没想到… |
[05:02] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[05:04] | I only regret that I couldn’t give you a title, | 唯一让我后悔的是无法给你头衔 |
[05:05] | but that is the king’s job and my father is… | 但只有国王有权这么做 而我父亲… |
[05:08] | These are dark hours; | 现在这种黑暗时刻 |
[05:09] | it is not a good time to ask for such a thing. | 不是让我父亲赐头衔的好时机 |
[05:11] | We must share a drink. | 我们一定得喝一杯 |
[05:12] | I have something important to attend to. | 我还有要事 |
[05:14] | Another time? | 下次吧 |
[05:16] | Oh, good luck with that girl that you told me about. | 对了 祝你成功娶到你说的那个姑娘 |
[05:19] | If she doesn’t wed you now, she’s a fool. | 如果她不马上嫁给你 她就是个傻瓜 |
[05:26] | I brought you that drink. | 那杯酒是我给你拿来的 |
[05:28] | Don’t you think you owe me a smile? | 你不觉得至少该对我笑一笑吗 |
[05:29] | I didn’t ask for the drink. | 又不是我让你拿的 |
[05:31] | Feel free to take it back. | 你尽管拿回去啊 |
[05:32] | You’re making an enormous mistake, | 你大错特错了 |
[05:34] | you rich tart. | 你个婊子 |
[05:35] | I am in the king’s personal guard. | 我可是国王的贴身侍卫 |
[05:36] | So you’d better start being nice to me, | 你最好对我友好一点 |
[05:38] | – if you know what’s best… – Darling! | -这样对你自己好… -亲爱的 |
[05:40] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:42] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:44] | This gentleman was just keeping me amused. | 这位先生在陪我解闷呢 |
[05:46] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:47] | only the best | 美女 |
[05:48] | for the heroes of Calais… | 要配加来之战的英雄 |
[05:50] | right? | 对吧 |
[05:55] | Sorry for intruding. | 抱歉冒昧打扰了 |
[05:57] | I can tell when somebody’s being pushed into something | 有人被强迫做一些不愿做的事时 |
[05:58] | that they don’t want to do; I’ve seen too much of it. | 我能看出来 这种事我见过太多 |
[06:01] | In the army, you mean? | 你是说在军队时吗 |
[06:03] | All my life. | 在我的一生中 |
[06:04] | Have a drink with me and tell me about it. | 跟我喝一杯 然后跟我说说吧 |
[06:07] | I… I’d love to, but, uh… | 我 我很愿意 但是 |
[06:10] | I– truth is, I’m-I’m looking for someone. | 说实话 我 我在找人 |
[06:14] | Those are the saddest words I’ve heard all day. | 这是今天我听过的最悲伤的话了 |
[06:21] | Your Majesty, I’ve done as you wished. | 陛下 我按照您的吩咐做好了 |
[06:26] | The matter of the additional spice to be added | 往王子盘子里下药的事 |
[06:28] | to the Dauphin’s plate, have you changed your mind? | 您确定真的要这么做吗 |
[06:32] | No. | 确定 |
[06:35] | I want it done at tonight’s feast. | 今晚的晚宴上就动手 |
[06:40] | Don’t be concerned about the sin. | 不用担心犯下罪恶 |
[06:42] | I reconciled with God for us both. | 我已经为我们两人向上帝赎罪了 |
[06:45] | See his plate is piled high with meats. | 记住要让他的盘子里堆满肉 |
[06:48] | To those watching, it will look as though | 好让别人以为弗朗西斯 |
[06:50] | Francis choked to death. | 是被噎死的 |
[06:55] | Oh! And tell them to leave up the garlands. | 对了 告诉下人准备好花环 |
[06:58] | I’m planning a wedding here… | 我打算在这里举办婚礼 |
[06:59] | in the near future. | 就在不久的将来 |
[07:10] | If I can sway the generals to my side, | 如果我能说服将军们支持我 |
[07:12] | I shall return with them and their men beside me. | 我就会跟他们还有他们派的人一起返回 |
[07:15] | Will that be enough? | 这样就够了吗 |
[07:16] | If the Duke of Guise sets his forces against us… | 如果吉斯公爵与我们为敌… |
[07:18] | He is a cautious man. | 他为人谨慎 |
[07:19] | Perhaps he’ll wait to see who wins this… | 可能会等着看是谁赢得这场… |
[07:21] | Well! | 瞧啊 |
[07:22] | Two happy couples on a happy day, hmm? | 这么美好的日子里有两对幸福的夫妻 |
[07:25] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[07:26] | aren’t you coming to see the joust | 你不来看看马上长矛比武 |
[07:28] | and the naval spectacle? | 还有海军的壮观表演吗 |
[07:30] | “Spectacle”? | 什么壮观表演 |
[07:30] | Two ships | 两艘战船 |
[07:31] | in mock combat. | 模拟战役 |
[07:33] | It will be a wonder. | 绝对会是奇观 |
[07:34] | And you… are the guest of honor. | 而你 就是此次奇观的贵客 |
[07:36] | Me? | 我 |
[07:37] | Oh, Henry insists, my dear. | 亨利坚持让你去看 亲爱的 |
[07:41] | Oh, of course, I’m honored. | 当然 这是我的荣幸 |
[07:44] | I regret we haven’t been as close as we should. | 我很后悔之前跟你不怎么亲近 |
[07:46] | I may have been a bit judgmental | 可能因为你跟我儿子在一起 |
[07:49] | in your behavior with my sons | 以及你跟他至今 |
[07:50] | and about your lack of an heir… | 没有子嗣的事 我对你 |
[07:51] | with Francis. | 有点偏见… |
[07:53] | As it turns out, | 可事实证明 |
[07:54] | God’s plan there may be… | 上帝这样计划可能… |
[07:55] | for the best, after all. | 是最好的选择 |
[07:59] | – I should go. – But, you can’t. | -我该走了 -你不能走 |
[08:00] | You’re not just a hero of Calais, | 你不仅是加来一战的英雄 |
[08:02] | you led the invasion. | 你还是战役的领导者 |
[08:04] | I am looking in at some of the injured soldiers | 我要去探望在战役中受伤 |
[08:06] | who couldn’t be here today. | 今天无法到场的将士 |
[08:07] | But you will be back for the feast… tonight? | 那你今晚会回来参加晚宴的对吧 |
[08:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:16] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[08:23] | Come in! | 进来 |
[08:25] | Could you put the tray on the table over there? | 你把盘子放到那边的桌子上就行 |
[08:28] | I could, | 是行 |
[08:29] | but I don’t have a tray. | 但我没拿盘子 |
[08:31] | Should I go find one? | 要我去拿一个来吗 |
[08:32] | Leith. | 利思 |
[08:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:34] | I heard you were alive, but… | 我听说你还活着 但是 |
[08:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:40] | My land. | 我的土地 |
[08:41] | Look at the map. | 你看看地图上 |
[08:42] | Look at the list of holdings. | 你看看所列物品 |
[08:44] | Farms, tenants paying rent! | 农田 付租金的租客 |
[08:46] | River access, orchards, a manor house. | 河流 果园 庄园 |
[08:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:50] | I’m a hero of Calais, Greer. | 我是加来战役的英雄 葛瑞尔 |
[08:52] | I saved the Dauphin’s life. | 我救了王储的命 |
[08:53] | Francis calls me his friend. | 弗朗西斯称我为他的朋友 |
[08:57] | This is wonderful. | 太好了 |
[09:02] | But it… | 但这… |
[09:03] | it can’t change anything. | 并不能改变什么 |
[09:06] | I’m engaged to Lord Castleroy. | 我已经和卡斯尔雷大人订婚了 |
[09:07] | Wha– I’m-I’m a rich man. | 什么…我现在有钱了 |
[09:08] | You are a… a comfortable man. | 你的确能为我提供舒适的生活 |
[09:12] | But this w… | 但你的财产 |
[09:14] | would not clear a tenth of my father’s debts. | 连我父亲欠的债的十分之一都不够 |
[09:17] | It wouldn’t provide my sisters with dowries. | 也负担不起我妹妹们的嫁妆 |
[09:19] | My father would sell them to the highest bidder. | 我父亲会把她们卖给出价最高的人 |
[09:22] | Well, they… well, they could live with us! | 她们可以和我们一起生活 |
[09:24] | You don’t understand how people like us live! | 你不明白我们这种人的生活 |
[09:28] | My sisters belong to my father; | 我的妹妹们属于我的父亲 |
[09:30] | they’re his property! | 是他的私人财产 |
[09:31] | He’d never agree to let them move to– | 他绝不会同意让她们搬去 |
[09:33] | what he’d see as some… | 一个在他看来 |
[09:37] | …some backwater, | 像死水一样的 |
[09:38] | where they would never find appropriate suitors. | 没法让她们找到合适求婚者的地方 |
[09:41] | I get the idea. | 我明白了 |
[09:42] | Please understand. | 请你理解 |
[09:44] | I’m… due in the harbor. | 我还要去港口 |
[09:46] | They want me to… | 他们想让我 |
[09:47] | join some other veterans on the ship; some kind of… | 和其他一些老兵一起上船 类似某种 |
[09:50] | naval spectacle. | 宏大的海军展示 |
[09:52] | Apparently, there are people who consider today a celebration. | 看来还是有人会把今天视为庆典 |
[09:56] | I don’t want to part like this! | 我不希望我们就这样分别 |
[10:00] | Greer, at some point, you have to stop piling | 葛瑞尔 某些时候 你需要停止 |
[10:04] | all of your family’s problems on your back. | 把整个家族的问题都堆在自己身上 |
[10:07] | You have to take a risk. | 你需要去冒险 |
[10:09] | You have to trust love and fate | 你需要相信爱 相信命运 |
[10:12] | and me. | 相信我 |
[10:31] | Uh, I beg your pardon, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[10:32] | My carriage is in the road. | 我在驾驶马车 |
[10:33] | I’m taking a noblewoman back to the castle, | 送一位贵妇人返回城堡时 |
[10:36] | and she has gone into labor. | 可她突然快要分娩 |
[10:37] | Uh, my lady, | 夫人 |
[10:39] | you should’ve waited for me to get you. | 你该等我去接你的 |
[10:41] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[10:42] | I can’t help you! | 我没法帮你们 |
[10:43] | I’m not a midwife. | 我不是接生婆 |
[10:44] | Then send for one. | 那就去找一个来 |
[10:45] | I can reimburse you for your trouble. | 我会补偿给你造成的麻烦 |
[10:47] | What reimbursement will help me | 如果这位夫人或她的孩子死在这里 |
[10:49] | if this lady dies on my hands? | 我要补偿又有什么用呢 |
[10:50] | Or her babe, and all of France will blame me. | 整个法国都将怪罪于我 |
[10:58] | His Majesty King Henry of France. | 法国国王 亨利陛下 |
[11:01] | Her Majesty Mary, Queen of Scots. | 苏格兰女王 玛丽陛下 |
[11:05] | Her Majesty Catherine, Queen of France. | 法国王后 凯瑟琳陛下 |
[11:09] | Turn your eyes on a display of French might. | 睁大你们的眼睛 看看法国的力量吧 |
[11:12] | A spectacle to honor the heroes of Calais. | 这场展示是为了向加来之战的英雄们致敬 |
[11:18] | Each ship is full of soldiers | 每艘船上 |
[11:19] | just returned from our victory. | 都满载着凯旋的士兵 |
[11:21] | Long live the king! | 国王万岁 |
[11:22] | Wait till you see the fireworks. | 等着看烟火吧 |
[11:24] | God bless you, Your Majesty! | 愿上帝保佑你 国王陛下 |
[11:26] | Is there anything I can get you, my dear? | 有什么我能为你做的吗 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | Some warm… | 要不要来点温暖 |
[11:30] | mulled wine? | 香甜的葡萄酒 |
[11:32] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 我很好 |
[11:35] | Leith came to see me. | 利思刚刚来找我了 |
[11:38] | I made it clear to him that we’re over, | 我向他表明我们之间已经结束了 |
[11:39] | that I’m marrying you, that you’re my future. | 我会嫁给你 你是我的未来 |
[11:43] | You must allow me to be relieved in not losing the woman I love. | 能不失去我心爱的女人真让我松了一口气 |
[11:58] | They’re firing cannons. | 他们竟然让加农炮开火 |
[11:59] | How strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[11:59] | I thought they were using fireworks. | 我还以为他们会放烟火 |
[12:01] | It must be safe enough, | 一定是因为 |
[12:03] | as long as they don’t point at each other. | 只要他们不互相瞄准 就足够安全 |
[12:05] | Well, cannons can be hard to control. | 加农炮可是很难控制的 |
[12:07] | The sound of victory. | 这是胜利的声音 |
[12:08] | The sound of France. | 是法国的声音 |
[12:11] | Doesn’t that excite you? | 这难道不让你觉得兴奋吗 |
[12:22] | My God, Leith is on one of those ships. | 天呐 利思就在其中一艘船上 |
[12:24] | Those who aren’t blown to bits won’t survive. | 就算是没被炸成碎片的人也活不下来了 |
[12:26] | – The water’s freezing. – I told them to fire with care! | -水太冷了 -我告诉过他们要小心了 |
[12:28] | Who’s manning the guns, a pet monkey? | 控制开火的人难道是宠物猴吗 |
[12:30] | Wait, you actually told them to fire the cannons? | 等等 你真的让他们开火了 |
[12:33] | What kind of spectacle | 只有烟火 |
[12:34] | would mere fireworks have been, hmm? | 怎么算得上壮观呢 |
[12:38] | Well, never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[12:41] | I refuse to have you disappointed, Mary. | 我不许你失望 玛丽 |
[12:42] | This… | 这些… |
[12:44] | is all for you, you know. | 都是为你而准备的 |
[12:47] | – There’ll be another chance tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -明天还有一次机会 -明天 |
[12:49] | When we’ll do it again! Properly this time! | 明天我们会再来一次 这回一定要成功 |
[13:00] | A hundred men dead like that. | 上百人就这么死去了 |
[13:03] | Life so carelessly taken. | 如此轻贱生命 |
[13:04] | I feel like I’m the one losing my mind. | 感觉好像我是那个失去了理智的人一样 |
[13:06] | Mary, there’s something you should know. | 玛丽 有件事你需要知道 |
[13:10] | Henry asked for an annulment once more. | 亨利再一次申请废后 |
[13:13] | It can only mean he wishes to end our marriage | 这只能说明他打算结束我们的婚姻 |
[13:15] | and turn to someone else. | 另娶他人 |
[13:17] | You. | 也就是你 |
[13:19] | No. | 不 |
[13:20] | I saw what he did to you. | 我看到了他对你的所作所为 |
[13:22] | That came out of nowhere. | 这简直是莫名其妙 |
[13:23] | He’s never shown the slightest bit of interest. | 他从未对我表现出丁点兴趣 |
[13:25] | When he had his hands on you, he had his hands on England. | 一旦他娶了你 他就能够染指英格兰 |
[13:30] | So he’s decided to wed me, | 所以他决定娶我 |
[13:31] | then keep all three crowns for himself. | 让三个国家都归他所有 |
[13:33] | Thus his suddenly generous acceptance | 所以他才突然慷慨地接受了 |
[13:35] | of the fact that you are not pregnant… | 你没有怀孕这件事 |
[13:37] | yet. | 至今没有 |
[13:38] | He wants to give you an heir himself. | 他想亲自让你怀上子嗣 |
[13:40] | And the spectacle, the carnage… | 还有那个如同大屠杀一样的展示 |
[13:42] | – Botched display of his prowess. – Does he honestly think | -拙劣的展示出他的威武 -难道他真认为 |
[13:45] | that Francis and I would agree to have our marriage annulled? | 我和弗朗西斯会同意废除我们的婚姻吗 |
[13:47] | It’s ridiculous! | 这简直太荒谬了 |
[13:54] | No. | 不 |
[13:55] | Even he wouldn’t. | 他不会这样做的 |
[13:57] | He’s going to kill his own son! | 他要杀害自己的亲生儿子 |
[14:02] | If you’re right, | 如果你所料不错的话 |
[14:03] | our only chance | 我们只有一个机会 |
[14:04] | is to overtake him and his guards. | 那就是拿下他和他的卫兵 |
[14:06] | Assuming that Francis is able to persuade the generals | 假设弗朗西斯能够说服那些将军 |
[14:08] | to join us in a coup. | 和我们一起进行政变 |
[14:10] | If Francis comes back | 如果弗朗西斯回来时 |
[14:11] | at the head of an army, we’ll know he succeeded. | 走在军队前面 我们就知道他成功了 |
[14:13] | If he comes back alone, | 如果他孤身回来 |
[14:14] | we have no protection from Henry, | 我们就根本无法反抗亨利 |
[14:16] | and neither does Francis. | 弗朗西斯也是如此 |
[14:33] | You there, | 说你呢 |
[14:34] | what’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:35] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:38] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[14:40] | I beg of you, speak freely. | 我请求你们 实话实说 |
[14:42] | The greatest naval spectacle of all time, my lord. | 殿下 这就是史上最壮观的海上奇观展示 |
[14:44] | That is, until the ship exploded. | 直到船爆炸之前 |
[14:46] | The king replaced the fireworks with gunpowder. | 国王用火药取代了烟花 |
[14:48] | Can you believe they survived Calais for this? | 他们在加来逃过一劫 却这样丧命 |
[14:50] | These soldiers are from Calais? | 这些士兵都是去过加来的吗 |
[14:51] | There’ll be twice as many tomorrow when they do it again. | 明天再次展示时 人数就会翻倍了 |
[14:55] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:55] | – No one would do this again. – Begging your pardon, | -谁也不准再进行一次 -请您原谅 |
[14:58] | but you would think no one | 但在发生前您肯定没想到 |
[14:58] | would do it the first time, wouldn’t you? | 会出这种事情对吗 |
[15:01] | Still, you’ve got to wonder | 但您得想想 |
[15:02] | who’s worse off, | 谁更可怜 |
[15:03] | these poor fellows | 是这些可怜人 |
[15:04] | or the ones shipping off for England. | 还是那些准备起航去英格兰的 |
[15:07] | At least for them it was quick. | 至少他们还能死个痛快 |
[15:09] | No one is shipping out. | 谁也不准起航 |
[15:10] | King’s orders. | 这是国王的旨意 |
[15:11] | Tell that to the 3,000 men | 你这话还是留给那3000个 |
[15:12] | leaving tomorrow night. | 明晚就起航的人听吧 |
[15:17] | You want me to join a coup? | 你想让我加入你们的政变 |
[15:20] | You may have Henry’s favor today, | 也许今天你还能得到亨利的宠幸 |
[15:22] | but it can’t last. | 但不会长久 |
[15:23] | The king’s behavior is getting more erratic every day. | 国王的行为一日比一日更癫狂 |
[15:26] | News of his madness will spread, | 他疯了的消息会散播出去 |
[15:28] | contenders for the throne will appear, | 觊觎王位的人会陆续出现 |
[15:30] | and civil war will follow, one way or another. | 内战肯定会不可避免 |
[15:32] | And I can’t disagree with your logic, | 我理解你的逻辑 |
[15:35] | but we lack one essential element | 但如果我们要成功进行政变的话 |
[15:36] | for a successful coup. | 我们还缺少一个要素 |
[15:38] | A leader ready and at hand | 一位近在眼前而且有所准备的领袖 |
[15:39] | to fill the power vacuum once the king is gone. | 他得在国王去世之时填补王位的空缺 |
[15:41] | Well, Francis will be the leader, obviously. | 领袖当然是弗朗西斯了 |
[15:43] | He’ll be the next king. | 他就是下一任国王 |
[15:44] | Francis carries the stain of his father’s mistakes. | 弗朗西斯会因他父亲的错背上污名 |
[15:47] | He represents everything the coup would be against. | 他身上具备政变所反对的一切 |
[15:50] | We need someone the nobles and the nation can rally around. | 我们需要一位能凝聚整个国家的贵族 |
[15:53] | You, Mary, bring the promise of empire. | 而你 玛丽 就是这个王国的希望 |
[15:58] | Use the promise that someday soon, | 好好把握机会 用不了多久 |
[16:00] | England and all its power and riches will be yours. | 英格兰所有的权利和财富就尽在你手中了 |
[16:04] | Use this to make yourself | 好好把握这个机会 |
[16:05] | the most powerful person in France. | 让自己成为法国最有权力的人 |
[16:08] | More powerful than my husband? | 权力比我丈夫还大吗 |
[16:10] | If you want to lay claim to a nation, | 如果你想要拥有一个国家 |
[16:12] | take France. | 那就拿下法国吧 |
[16:19] | Why would the Darkness | “黑暗”怎么会 |
[16:20] | bring a young boy to this place? | 把一个小男孩带到这里来呢 |
[16:23] | Every house deserted. | 房屋尽毁 |
[16:24] | What happened to these people? | 这些人都怎么了 |
[16:26] | The area was beset by flood a year ago. | 一年前 这个地区被洪水淹没 |
[16:28] | The town sits on higher ground. | 这个镇子处在高地 |
[16:29] | Why did no one settle here? | 为什么却没人到这里来住呢 |
[16:36] | Not entirely deserted. | 不是完全被废弃 |
[16:39] | The family that once lived here. | 这家人原来是住在这里的 |
[16:41] | From the stench, I’d say there was another victim. | 从这恶臭来看 我敢说还有另一个受害者 |
[16:46] | Pascal’s scarf. | 这是帕斯卡尔的围巾 |
[16:57] | This sacrifice is fresh, | 这个祭品不久之前刚死的 |
[16:59] | a few days old. | 几天前吧 |
[17:00] | This is where the blood on Pascal came from. | 帕斯卡尔身上的血肯定是他的 |
[17:05] | From the dirt, these picture have been here a long time. | 从灰尘看 这些画早就有了 |
[17:07] | A storm… | 风暴 |
[17:11] | fire… | 大火 |
[17:14] | – flood. – Disasters. | -洪水 -灾难 |
[17:15] | – But why draw them here? – I think they may be depictions | -为什么画在这里 -这应该是在叙述 |
[17:18] | of actual events that occurred in this region. | 真实发生在这片土地上的事吧 |
[17:20] | The Great Storm? | 大风暴 |
[17:21] | Nearly two decades ago. | 差不多是20年前的事了 |
[17:22] | Years later, the fire that raged | 几年后 一场大火肆虐 |
[17:24] | destroyed Angers and the nearby forests. | 摧毁了昂热和附近的森林 |
[17:26] | The flood that wiped out the surrounding areas. | 洪水淹没了周边所有地区 |
[17:29] | And the blackening of the sun. | 还有被遮住的太阳 |
[17:31] | The eclipse so recently witnessed. | 日食是最近发生的事情 |
[17:33] | Are these predictions? | 这些是预言吗 |
[17:34] | Accurate predictions. | 是准确的预言 |
[17:37] | What does this one mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:39] | Stars falling from the sky. | 星辰从空中坠落 |
[17:41] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[17:43] | but it’s the only one left. | 但只剩这一个未解了 |
[17:47] | It’s a pagan rhyme. | 这是异教徒的韵文 |
[17:49] | I heard Pascal chanting it to himself. | 我听到帕斯卡尔自己念唱过 |
[17:51] | “I lie behind the star-bright sky. | 我在星空下安躺 |
[17:52] | “I do not fear this life’s good-bye. | 不怕此生与过往 |
[17:54] | “Close your eyes for my caress… | 闭眼感受我的爱抚 |
[18:00] | for I am the Darkness.” | 因为我就是”黑暗” |
[18:06] | “I lie behind the star-bright sky. | 我在星空下安躺 |
[18:08] | I do not fear this life’s good-bye.” | 不怕此生与过往 |
[18:10] | Pascal, why are you saying that rhyme again? | 帕斯卡尔 为什么又在吟诵这几句韵文 |
[18:13] | Are you scared? | 你害怕了吗 |
[18:19] | It’s too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[18:21] | Where are the guards? | 卫兵都去哪了 |
[18:37] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 快走 |
[18:38] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[18:47] | Come on! | 快点 |
[18:58] | Get back! | 退后 |
[18:59] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[19:00] | Guards, help! | 卫兵 救命啊 |
[19:02] | Your guards are dead, | 你的卫兵已经死了 |
[19:03] | and soon you will be, too, | 你很快就会见到他们 |
[19:05] | but the boy will survive. | 但是这个男孩会活下去 |
[19:07] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[19:08] | Please leave us! | 求你了 放过我们吧 |
[19:10] | I cannot. | 不行 |
[19:11] | I am the Darkness, | 我是”黑暗” |
[19:13] | the Devourer, | 是吞噬者 |
[19:14] | the feeder of the gods, | 是众神的侍奉者 |
[19:16] | but I cannot feed them forever. | 但我不能永远侍奉他们 |
[19:20] | Pascal, | 帕斯卡尔 |
[19:22] | offer her blood to the gods. | 把她的血献给众神 |
[19:26] | Appease their hunger before it grows. | 在他们的欲望膨胀之前先行安抚 |
[19:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:44] | I have a list of the officers on the boat. | 这是船上所有军官的名单 |
[19:47] | What’s your bloke’s name? | 你家男人叫什么名字 |
[19:48] | Leith Bayard, but I don’t think he was an officer. | 他叫利思·贝亚德 但我觉得他不是军官 |
[19:50] | The foot soldiers are laid out elsewhere. | 步兵应该在另一个地方 |
[19:51] | – I can show you. – Greer! | -我可以带你去 -葛瑞尔 |
[19:54] | You survived. You survived. | 你活下来了 你还活着 |
[20:01] | This is why the people love a joust. | 所以大家才喜欢看马上长矛比武 |
[20:03] | Seeing nobles knocked on their asses | 在久战之后 看皇室成员 |
[20:04] | after a long war. | 倒在地上 |
[20:19] | Ah, Lord Montgomery takes down another opponent. | 蒙特格利伯爵又打败了一个对手 |
[20:28] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[20:29] | And why are they all so dour? | 他们为什么都这么低落 |
[20:30] | They’re at a joust, not a funeral. | 这是骑马比武 不是葬礼 |
[20:32] | Many of them lost loved ones | 因为你的模拟战 |
[20:33] | in your mock battle, Henry. | 很多人失去了亲人 亨利 |
[20:38] | Hail Queen Mary. | 向玛丽女王致敬 |
[20:46] | Good God, finally. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:48] | It’s the English crest. Mary! | 是英格兰皇冠 玛丽 |
[20:50] | My God, she’s wearing the English coat of arms. | 天哪 她穿着英格兰大衣 |
[20:53] | The Queen of Scotland! | 苏格兰女王 |
[20:56] | She’s all but declaring herself England’s queen. | 她一定是打算在英格兰称王了 |
[21:00] | Mary! Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[21:01] | Mary! Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[21:04] | Mary! Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[21:07] | Who knew all it took was a statement dress | 我们就知道 只需一件表明身份的衣服 |
[21:09] | to get France in the palm of her hands. | 法国就会在她的股掌之中 |
[21:11] | She is the future. | 她代表着未来 |
[21:14] | They see that. | 他们看到了 |
[21:23] | I can’t see her! | 我看不到她 |
[21:26] | You’re ready, aren’t you? | 你准备好了 是吧 |
[21:29] | It’s like we dream the same dreams. | 简直就像我们做着同样的梦 |
[21:40] | Mary, Mary! Long live Queen Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 玛丽女王万岁 |
[21:43] | Queen Mary! | 玛丽女王 |
[21:44] | Is she really taking England? | 她真的要继承英格兰吗 |
[21:51] | They’ve lost control of themselves. | 他们已经失控了 |
[21:53] | Have they forgotten who the king is? | 他们忘记了国王是谁吗 |
[21:54] | I’ll give them something to cheer for. | 我来给他们调节一下气氛 |
[21:58] | Halt the competition! | 暂停比赛 |
[22:00] | I am going to joust Lord Montgomery. | 我要跟蒙特格利伯爵比一场 |
[22:02] | Gamekeeper… | 裁判 |
[22:04] | But, Your Majesty, his armor’s damaged, | 但是 国王陛下 他的盔甲破损了 |
[22:05] | he’ll need a fresh horse. | 而且需要换一匹马 |
[22:07] | Then you have much to attend to. | 那你快点去办啊 |
[22:15] | Members of the English contingent are leaving. | 英格兰的人陆续离开了 |
[22:17] | Off to warn Elizabeth. | 他们要去警告伊丽莎白 |
[22:18] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 但愿你知道你在做什么 |
[22:20] | Send your riders after theirs. | 派你的骑兵跟踪他们 |
[22:22] | If they stop, they may reveal some English sympathizers | 如果他们中途停下 应该能发现法国境内的 |
[22:24] | amongst the French. | 英格兰支持者 |
[22:26] | You’re squeezing your cousin Elizabeth’s throat, | 你这是置你表亲伊丽莎白于死地 |
[22:28] | and to what end? | 为了什么 |
[22:30] | To give the people hope. | 给人们希望 |
[22:31] | So they can imagine a brighter future. | 让他们想象一个更好的未来 |
[22:34] | Such glory you promise. | 你说得好听 |
[22:37] | And so cunning you’ve become. | 你现在已经如此贪婪 |
[22:40] | How you’ve changed since you came back to us from convent. | 你从修道院回来之后 变了太多 |
[22:44] | I miss the girl you were. | 我想念曾经的你 |
[22:46] | Many will. | 很多人都会的 |
[22:49] | She was easier to kill. | 因为要杀了她很容易 |
[22:51] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[22:54] | – I have to secure the door. – It’s locked. | -我去把门关上 -关着呢 |
[23:00] | Let me help you undress. | 那我帮你脱衣服吧 |
[23:01] | Please, just… just hold me, | 你 你就抱抱我 |
[23:03] | a little more, please. | 多抱一会 好吗 |
[23:05] | We have no reason to stop. | 我们没必要停下来 |
[23:07] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[23:12] | Greer, don’t do this. | 葛瑞尔 不要这样 |
[23:15] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[23:17] | I’m not. | 我没死 |
[23:18] | I’m standing right here before you, | 我活生生地站在你面前 |
[23:20] | and you should not let me go. | 你不应该再赶我走 |
[23:21] | Not for money, or your family, or anything. | 不管是为了钱 你的家人 或是什么 |
[23:23] | Nothing’s changed, | 什么都没变 |
[23:25] | except I felt the pain of your loss more deeply | 我只是无比深切地感受到了 |
[23:27] | than I ever thought I could. | 你曾经的痛苦 |
[23:30] | And you will. | 没错 |
[23:32] | I swear to you, Greer, | 我发誓 葛瑞尔 |
[23:34] | if you don’t take this chance with me, you will. | 如果你不抓住这次机会 你还会痛不欲生 |
[23:36] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[23:38] | Marry me! | 嫁给我吧 |
[23:39] | No, Leith, I can’t. | 不 利思 不行 |
[23:41] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[23:57] | When you are alone and miserable, | 等你感到孤独痛苦的时候 |
[23:59] | remember this is the moment | 记得 从这一刻起 |
[24:01] | that you threw your happiness away. | 是你亲手葬送了自己的幸福 |
[24:04] | And I’ll remember you as the woman | 我也不会忘记 |
[24:06] | who told me I wasn’t enough. | 你说我配不上你 |
[24:09] | I will become everything | 我会拥有一切 |
[24:10] | you are so convinced that you need. | 能满足你的一切 |
[24:13] | I will rise and rise and rise, | 我会青云直上 飞黄腾达 |
[24:17] | until I am rich and powerful. | 直到拥有无上的财富与权力 |
[24:21] | But I will never be yours again. | 但你再也得不到我了 |
[24:35] | Your lance, Your Highness. | 您的长矛 国王陛下 |
[24:37] | His Majesty King Henry | 亨利国王陛下 |
[24:40] | and Lord Montgomery. | 对阵蒙特格利伯爵 |
[24:58] | I suppose that’s good comeuppance for Montgomery. | 蒙特格利这是自讨苦吃 |
[25:01] | He will have to take the blows… | 等着被狠狠击败吧 |
[25:02] | it’s bad business to outshine your boss. | 在统治者面前卖弄可没好下场 |
[25:09] | King Henry! | 亨利国王 |
[25:36] | For God’s sake, go to him! | 老天呐 快去看看他 |
[25:37] | Is the king all right? | 国王还好吗 |
[25:38] | Your Majesty! Your Majesty! | 陛下 陛下 |
[25:41] | Your Majesty! | 国王陛下 |
[25:43] | The king has been gravely injured! | 国王身受重伤 |
[25:46] | Where is the physician?! | 医生都去哪儿了 |
[25:50] | Your Majesty… | 国王陛下 |
[26:16] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[26:17] | I’m here. Are you hurt? | 我来了 你们受伤了吗 |
[26:19] | No, but… Bash, look out! | 没有 不过…巴斯 当心 |
[26:41] | Get Kenna and Pascal out of here. | 带肯娜和帕斯卡尔离开 |
[26:44] | Pascal must succeed me, | 帕斯卡尔必须接任我 |
[26:45] | or the Black Death will awaken. | 不然黑死病会席卷而来 |
[26:47] | The Black Death. | 黑死病 |
[26:48] | The plague. | 一场鼠疫 |
[26:49] | That’s what the signs at Visegard were counting down to. | 维斯嘉德的种种迹象都预示着它的到来 |
[26:52] | Bash, I’ve had visions. | 巴斯 我预见到了 |
[26:54] | The castle beset by death. Bodies laid out in the hall. | 城堡被死亡所笼罩 走廊上躺满了尸体 |
[26:56] | It will happen, if my work is not done. | 如果我不完成任务 惨象就会发生 |
[27:00] | Stay with Kenna and Pascal, please. | 看好肯娜和帕斯卡尔 快点 |
[27:03] | How rare is the gift of sight. | 能预见未来的天资少之又少 |
[27:05] | I don’t believe you have it. | 我不相信你可以 |
[27:07] | I think you’re a killer, | 你是个杀手 |
[27:08] | feeding on others’ fears. | 只会利用别人的恐惧 |
[27:15] | You’re pagan-born. | 你也是异教徒 |
[27:17] | Deny it, but in your heart | 嘴上抵赖也好 但在你内心 |
[27:19] | you know the gods have power. | 你深知神明掌控着一切 |
[27:21] | They demand respect. | 他们需要尊重 |
[27:23] | Blood. | 需要血祭 |
[27:24] | And if they don’t get it… | 如果得不到… |
[27:25] | You took the blood, not the gods. | 是你贪图鲜血 而非神明 |
[27:27] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[27:29] | I took my people into the Blood Wood | 我带领我的人进入血泊森林 |
[27:31] | and showed them how to feed the gods, | 教给他们如何供奉神明 |
[27:33] | and since that day the plague has not returned. | 从那时起鼠疫再没爆发过 |
[27:36] | But the gods hold it leashed, | 是神明控制住了瘟疫 |
[27:38] | in the shadows, | 在暗处看着我们 |
[27:39] | and if I die without a successor, | 如果我死后没有继任者 |
[27:42] | it will run wild over the land. | 瘟疫便会卷土重来 |
[27:44] | Bring Pascal to me, | 把帕斯卡尔交给我 |
[27:46] | and I will save your world. | 我会拯救这个世界 |
[27:48] | His father knew it was his fate. | 他父亲知道这是他的使命 |
[27:50] | – He understood the honor. – No. | -他知道这是无上的光荣 -不行 |
[27:53] | No more children, | 不能伤害无辜的孩子 |
[27:54] | no more sacrifices, | 再没有所谓的献祭 |
[27:55] | and the slaughter of innocents ends here. | 我要结束你残忍的杀戮 |
[27:57] | It can’t end! | 不会结束的 |
[28:10] | Does he live yet? | 他还活着吗 |
[28:11] | He lingers. | 弥留之际 |
[28:12] | He won’t survive; they say he can’t. | 他们说 可能撑不过去了 |
[28:15] | There’s pieces of the lance stuck in his brain. | 一段长矛刺进了他的大脑 |
[28:17] | Is this what we wanted? | 这是我们造成的吗 |
[28:20] | It isn’t. | 不是 |
[28:21] | Henry’s fall was out of our hands completely. | 亨利被刺落马下不是我们能控制的 |
[28:25] | Is that not God’s will? | 这难道不是神的旨意吗 |
[28:27] | Now no more blood needs to be spilled. | 不会再有人献出生命了 |
[28:28] | None but my father’s. | 除了我父亲 |
[28:31] | We should say good-bye. | 我们去跟他道别吧 |
[28:41] | In spite of our feelings, | 不管我们感情如何 |
[28:42] | I’ve always tried to do what’s been best | 我所做的一切都是为了 |
[28:44] | for our children and for you. | 我们的孩子和你 |
[28:46] | And for France. | 也是为了法国 |
[28:48] | Shh, there are no more regrets. | 没什么好遗憾的 |
[28:51] | In my way, I have always loved you. | 一直以来 我都是爱你的 |
[28:56] | You are the love of my life. | 你是我此生的至爱 |
[28:59] | Oh, to see your kindness returned… | 你又变得如此仁慈了 |
[29:03] | Yours must, as well. | 你也是 |
[29:05] | It’s in you still. | 你内心一直如此 |
[29:07] | You must show it to Diane. | 以后对黛安也要仁慈些 |
[29:10] | She is unprotected once I’m gone. | 我走后 她就无依无靠了 |
[29:13] | After being so much a part of my life, of ours… | 我的…我们的生活中 她也是一部分 |
[29:16] | neither of you should be alone. | 你们谁都不该感到孤独 |
[29:19] | She is extended family, your equal in s… | 在整个大家族中 很多时候… |
[29:23] | so many ways. | 她都与你平起平坐 |
[29:25] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[29:28] | …be friends. | 对她友好些 |
[29:31] | Please reach out to her. | 请照顾好她 |
[29:34] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[29:37] | I will reach out to her. | 我会照顾她的 |
[29:41] | Rest now, Henry. | 休息吧 亨利 |
[29:45] | Rest long. | 放心去吧 |
[29:47] | Francis, now. | 把弗朗西斯叫来 |
[29:49] | Just Francis. | 让他单独过来 |
[30:13] | Francis, what have you come to say to me? | 弗朗西斯 你有什么要对我说的吗 |
[30:17] | Must we right every wrong? | 每一个错误 都必须纠正吗 |
[30:20] | I’m not sure what you mean, Father. | 我听不懂您的意思 父亲 |
[30:25] | Oh, it’s you. | 看看你 |
[30:28] | Did I tell you that you were named after my elder brother? | 我有没有说过 你的名字和我兄长一样 |
[30:33] | He was to be king. | 他本来要当国王的 |
[30:34] | He feared the job, | 他害怕当国王 |
[30:35] | the giving and taking of lives to a cause. | 害怕要因此夺取人的生命 |
[30:41] | He was like you in that way, too. | 他这方面也很像你 |
[30:45] | I thought him weak. | 我觉得他很软弱 |
[30:49] | I knew I would be a better king. | 我知道我能成为更好的国王 |
[30:55] | It was a competition all along. | 自始至终都是一场较量 |
[31:00] | Such games we play against those we love. | 权利的游戏 对至亲之人最严苛 |
[31:05] | I won it all. | 我大获全胜 |
[31:06] | On a tennis court of all places. | 在一个网球场上 |
[31:10] | When he collapsed | 我往他的水里下了毒 |
[31:11] | after I poisoned his water. | 他很快就死了 |
[31:18] | You killed your brother. | 你杀了你哥哥 |
[31:21] | No one ever knew. | 没有人知道 |
[31:24] | Now I know why you warned me against my brother. | 我终于知道你为何要我小心自己的兄弟 |
[31:29] | Turned me against Sebastian. | 让我和塞巴斯蒂安反目 |
[31:32] | Betraying someone you love | 背叛你爱的人 |
[31:35] | blackens your soul. | 会污染你的灵魂 |
[31:37] | It’s a weight you carry | 这种负担 |
[31:40] | all of your days. | 要背一辈子 |
[31:48] | Can I let it go now? | 我现在可以放开了吗 |
[32:18] | God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我 |
[32:26] | The King is dead. | 国王已死 |
[32:27] | Long live the King! | 国王万岁 |
[32:30] | The King is dead. Long live the King! | 国王已死 国王万岁 |
[32:33] | The King is dead. Long live the King! | 国王已死 国王万岁 |
[32:35] | The King is dead. Long live the King! | 国王已死 国王万岁 |
[32:37] | The King is dead. Long live the King! | 国王已死 国王万岁 |
[33:06] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[33:08] | Leith. Do you recall? | 我是利思 还记得我吗 |
[33:10] | Yvette. Rhymes with “How could I forget?” | 我叫伊薇特 和”当然记得”押韵 |
[33:14] | A new government is forming | 根据祝酒和流言所说 |
[33:15] | between toasts and whispers. | 新政权正在崛起 |
[33:18] | So let’s have that drink now. | 这值得干一杯 |
[33:20] | What changed? | 发生了什么吗 |
[33:23] | You were in such a hurry when last we met. | 上次我们见面时 你走得很匆忙 |
[33:25] | I wasn’t thirsty then. | 我那时还不渴 |
[33:27] | I am now. | 现在渴了 |
[33:28] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[33:30] | As this hour, I am destined to meet another. | 等会儿我要见另一个人 |
[33:33] | – Aren’t you a heartbreaker? – Not at all. | -真让我心碎啊 -怎么会呢 |
[33:36] | Don’t you be one, either. | 你也不要让我心碎哦 |
[33:46] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[33:47] | Only barely. | 只迟了一会儿 |
[33:49] | I couldn’t leave right away as I’d spent hours | 我等了你这么久 无聊透顶 |
[33:51] | waiting for you, bored senseless, | 我不能马上离开 |
[33:53] | and then suddenly, I… | 突然 我… |
[33:55] | Oh, Father. | 父亲 |
[33:57] | My evening took the loveliest turn. | 今晚发生了最奇妙的逆转 |
[34:03] | Word’s back from the village. | 村里面传信来了 |
[34:05] | The midwife’s taken ill herself and is no condition to travel. | 接生婆生病了 没办法过来 |
[34:09] | The baby should have come by now. | 宝宝马上就要出生了 |
[34:11] | Yes. It should have. | 没错 应该是这样 |
[34:12] | I fear for its life, and yours as well. | 我担心他不能活下来 你也一样 |
[34:14] | I don’t mean to scare you. | 我不想吓着你 |
[34:16] | Are there words you want written down | 但你有没有想留下来的话 |
[34:17] | in case? | 以防万一 |
[34:19] | Yes. | 有 |
[34:20] | But if there’s any way | 但有没有什么办法 |
[34:21] | you can save the baby… | 可以救下这个孩子… |
[34:23] | None that wouldn’t kill you. | 那些方法都会让你丧命 |
[34:24] | Or that I’m equipped for. | 我也没有其他办法 |
[34:29] | “My dear friend, Mary. | 我亲爱的朋友 玛丽 |
[34:32] | “I am alone and my child struggles | 我孤身一人 我的孩子拼命地 |
[34:35] | “to join this world. | 想来到这个世界 |
[34:37] | “I release you from your promise, | 你不用再遵守你的承诺了 |
[34:39] | “from the protection our secret gave me. | 也不用再因为我们的秘密保护我 |
[34:43] | “For Julien has died. | 因为朱利安已经死了 |
[34:45] | “And I’m afraid I may soon join him. | 我可能马上就会见到他了 |
[34:49] | “Please, bring help. | 请前来救助我 |
[34:51] | “But if I die and the child survives, | 但如果我死去 但孩子活了下来 |
[34:55] | “care for my baby as if it were your own. | 请照顾我的孩子 视如己出 |
[34:58] | With Francis.” | 和弗朗西斯一起照顾他 |
[35:01] | Your friend is Mary, Queen of Scots? | 你的朋友是玛丽 苏格兰女王吗 |
[35:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:06] | Please, have it taken to the castle. | 请把这信带到城堡去 |
[35:09] | And hurry! | 快点 |
[35:13] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[35:15] | I’m so sorry about your father. | 关于你父亲的事 我很遗憾 |
[35:21] | I don’t know what my place is here anymore. | 我不知道我的容身之处在哪里 |
[35:23] | Your place is with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
[35:24] | – No, I meant… – I know what you meant. | -不 我是说 -我知道你想说什么 |
[35:26] | You don’t need your father’s name | 你不需要凭借你父亲的名号 |
[35:28] | or to slay every dragon to be worth something. | 或者什么屠龙本领来赢得尊重 |
[35:30] | You’ve done enough. | 你已经做得够多了 |
[35:31] | You are enough. | 这样足够了 |
[35:33] | Now you deserve some happiness of your own. | 现在你应该寻找自己的幸福 |
[35:36] | I think I found it in you. | 我在你身上找到了幸福 |
[35:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:42] | What a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[35:49] | Look! | 快看 |
[35:50] | Shooting star. | 流星 |
[35:52] | Ooh, another one. | 又一个 |
[35:58] | The stars are falling. | 星辰在陨落 |
[36:00] | It’s the final sign before the Darkness said it would return. | “黑暗”说这是它回来的最终预兆 |
[36:03] | He said it would sweep the land. | 他说它将会横扫这片土地 |
[36:05] | What would? | 什么东西 |
[36:07] | The plague. | 黑死病 |
[36:10] | Francis, you haven’t slept! | 弗朗西斯 你一晚没睡 |
[36:12] | The nobles and my father’s advisors | 贵族和我父亲的大臣 |
[36:13] | were in my ear all night. | 一晚上都在对我进谏 |
[36:18] | I am the king of France. | 我是法国国王 |
[36:20] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你的确是 |
[36:22] | I never wanted it to happen this way. | 我从不想事情变成这样 |
[36:26] | Fearing my own father, | 惧怕自己的父亲 |
[36:27] | hating him at the end. | 最后变成恨他 |
[36:30] | I saw the bodies of those men that drowned in those boats. | 我看到了淹死在船里的那些尸体 |
[36:33] | Heroes slaughtered. | 那些被屠杀的英雄 |
[36:35] | I saw the way that he touched your face. | 我看到他那样碰触你的脸 |
[36:37] | You were at the tournament? | 你当时在赛场上吗 |
[36:42] | Mary, I know that you said that my father’s death | 玛丽 虽然你说过我父亲的死 |
[36:44] | – was God’s will… – Francis, it was. | -是上帝的旨意 -弗朗西斯 就是这样的 |
[36:48] | Although some people would question a God | 虽然有人会质问 |
[36:50] | who grants us such power, | 上帝赋予我们这些权力 |
[36:52] | based on nothing but the fortune of our birth. | 仅凭我们出身王族 |
[36:55] | It isn’t fair, the privileges we are given. | 这不公平 我们被赋予特权 |
[36:59] | And the price we must pay for them. | 却也必须为之付出代价 |
[37:04] | I can feel myself changing. | 我感觉得到自己的改变 |
[37:06] | And not for the better. | 却并非好的改变 |
[37:08] | Every choice I have made | 我做的每个决定 |
[37:10] | to protect France and Scotland, even you, | 不论为了保护法国还是苏格兰 甚至是你 |
[37:13] | for all of them there is a reckoning. | 每次都得经过一番挣扎 |
[37:16] | And it’s always the woman who must bow to the Queen. | 每一次都是真正的我输给了作为女王的我 |
[37:19] | I feel like I’m killing part of myself. | 我感觉我杀死了一部分自己 |
[37:21] | But I’m ignoring my heart until it becomes blind and deaf. | 我无视我的内心 直到它可以装聋作哑 |
[37:26] | I can feel myself growing harder | 我感到自己越来越铁石心肠 |
[37:28] | and I worry that I… | 我担心… |
[37:30] | that I’m becoming someone you will not love. | 我会变成你不爱的样子 |
[37:34] | Then don’t. | 那就别改变 |
[37:36] | Don’t grow harder, share your burdens, | 不要变得狠心 我会分担你的痛苦 |
[37:38] | tell me your darkest truths, and I… | 什么事都跟我说 而我… |
[37:42] | I will tell you mine. | 我也坦诚相对 |
[37:44] | So we don’t end up married but alone, | 这样一来 我们就不会同床异梦 |
[37:46] | two people going down separate paths, | 最终分道扬镳 愈行愈远 |
[37:49] | justifying our sins as acts of survival. | 将一切罪恶看成是别无选择 |
[37:53] | If we can forgive each other, | 如果我们可以相互原谅 |
[37:54] | perhaps we can forgive ourselves. | 也许就能原谅我们自己 |
[37:58] | Excuse me, Your Grace, | 打扰了 女王陛下 |
[38:00] | but there’s an urgent letter from Lady Lola. | 但这是萝拉小姐发来的紧急信件 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:14] | Lola’s giving birth. | 萝拉要分娩了 |
[38:16] | Julien is dead, and she is all alone. | 朱利安死了 她现在独自一人 |
[38:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[38:19] | Uh, at-at a house by the mill. | 磨坊旁边的房子里 |
[38:30] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[38:32] | Me? | 我去 |
[38:35] | You. | 就是你 |
[38:38] | Because you are the father of her child. | 因为你是孩子的父亲 |
[38:40] | Because I’ve wanted to tell you for months. | 因为我想告诉你好久了 |
[38:43] | Because, finally, Lola wants you to know it, too. | 因为 萝拉最终也希望你知道 |
[38:48] | Francis, she writes that she may not survive. | 弗朗西斯 她说她可能活不下来 |
[38:50] | There is no time to lose. | 没有时间了 |
[38:52] | Be there when, God willing, | 去陪着她 这是上帝的旨意 |
[38:54] | your child comes into the world. | 你的孩子要出生了 |
[38:56] | Hurry, and I will come and join you | 快点 找到助产的人后 |
[38:57] | after I have gathered some help. | 我就赶过去 |
[38:59] | – All this time… – I will explain after. | -一直以来 -我之后会解释 |
[39:02] | But for now I beg you, be by her side. | 但现在 我求求你 去陪在她身边 |
[39:08] | Go. | 快去 |
[39:17] | I need a doctor. | 我需要医生 |
[39:18] | Or a midwife. Lola needs help. | 或产婆 萝拉需要帮助 |
[39:20] | No one will be leaving or entering the castle. | 没人能够离开或进入城堡 |
[39:22] | Not for some time. I’ll speak with the guards. | 暂时不行 我会和守卫说 |
[39:24] | The portcullis will be lowered, all gates will be secured. | 放下闸门 守住全部大门 |
[39:27] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[39:28] | Word has come from surrounding villages. | 附近城镇传来消息 |
[39:30] | People are dying of plague. | 开始有人死于瘟疫 |
[39:31] | Standing in the same room | 和染病的人共处一室 |
[39:32] | with someone who is ill risks infection. | 就有可能被感染 |
[39:34] | I know what the plague does. | 我知道瘟疫什么样 |
[39:35] | People are already hiding their sick | 人们隐瞒他们患病 |
[39:37] | for fear of being locked in their homes with them. | 生怕自己会被锁在家里 |
[39:39] | But, Lola, she… | 但萝拉 她… |
[39:40] | You cannot help her. | 你不能帮她 |
[39:43] | Francis is leaving the castle | 弗朗西斯正要离开城堡 |
[39:44] | to go and be with her! | 去陪着她 |
[39:45] | Stop him! | 阻止他 |
[39:52] | Francis, wait! | 弗朗西斯 等等 |
[39:53] | Thank God you haven’t left. | 谢天谢地你还没走 |
[39:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:55] | People are dying. | 开始有人死去 |
[39:57] | The plague has come and it’s spreading. | 瘟疫爆发了 |
[39:58] | Your mother has ordered the castle locked down. | 你母亲下令封锁城堡 |
[40:00] | Lola is not far from here. | 萝拉就在不远处 |
[40:01] | I shall return with her and the baby. | 我会带着她和孩子回来 |
[40:02] | No, Francis, you can’t leave. | 不 弗朗西斯 你不能走 |
[40:04] | You urged me to be by her side. | 你恳求我去陪在她身边 |
[40:06] | You know she shouldn’t be alone now. | 你知道她现在不应该孤身一人 |
[40:07] | It’s a terrible decision, | 这不是个好主意 |
[40:08] | but it’s our duty as rulers | 但作为统治者 |
[40:10] | to make the right one. | 我们有责任做出正确决定 |
[40:11] | You are going to a village which has likely been exposed to plague. | 你要去的是乡村 有可能接触到瘟疫 |
[40:14] | If you bring back people who may have been infected with it… | 如果你带回来感染了瘟疫的人… |
[40:16] | “People”? | 人 |
[40:17] | Your friend. | 是你的朋友 |
[40:18] | My child, perhaps my only child. | 我的孩子 可能是我唯一的孩子 |
[40:22] | You’re not just risking your life, | 你不仅是在拿自己的命冒险 |
[40:23] | but everyone in this castle. | 还有城堡里每个人的生命 |
[40:25] | If you leave, and you return with anybody who is ill… | 如果你走了 带回来感染了瘟疫的人… |
[40:28] | Mary, you said you felt yourself growing harder. | 玛丽 你说感觉自己变得狠绝了 |
[40:30] | Don’t let it happen. | 别变成那样 |
[40:31] | Listen to your heart, | 倾听你的心声 |
[40:32] | and you will hear it as clearly as I do. | 你会听到的 就像我一样 |
[40:35] | You are the king of France! | 你是法国国王 |
[40:37] | You no longer have the privilege of obeying your heart! | 你不再有遵从内心的权利 |
[40:39] | That’s not the kind of king that I want to be. | 我不想做那样的国王 |
[40:47] | Lower the gates. | 把城门关上 |
[40:49] | – But King Francis… – Is aware of the threat to us all. | -但弗朗西斯国王 -他很清楚情况危急 |
[40:51] | Lower the gates now. | 马上关城门 |