时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We have confirmed reports | 我们证实了传闻 |
[00:04] | that the Black Death has returned | 黑死病再次归来 |
[00:06] | once more to plague our lands. | 造祸法国 |
[00:07] | I understand all the reasons. I do. I just can’t. | 我一切都明白 真的 但我做不到 |
[00:10] | I won’t let you take my son from me. | 我不会让你带走我儿子的 |
[00:13] | I will rise | 我会飞黄腾达 |
[00:14] | until I am rich and powerful. | 拥有无上的财富和权力 |
[00:16] | But I will never be yours again. | 但你再也得不到我了 |
[00:18] | Is that your daughter with Leith? | 跟利思在一起的是你女儿吗 |
[00:20] | Eduard Narcisse. | 爱德华·纳西斯 |
[00:21] | How may we help you? | 有何需要帮忙的吗 |
[00:22] | There’s someone I thought untouchable. | 我认为有一人不可接触 |
[00:24] | I’d like him to die of plague. | 我希望他能死于瘟疫 |
[00:25] | Food for survival… | 为了生存 |
[00:26] | in exchange for one life. | 杀一个人 |
[00:28] | Every life matters! | 每条生命都很重要 |
[00:29] | We will find grain elsewhere. | 我们从别处寻找粮食便可 |
[00:30] | You murdered an entire household! | 你谋杀了他们全族 |
[00:33] | Why make an enemy out of those you need most? | 你何必与给你提供最迫切之物的人为敌 |
[00:35] | Justice. | 能得到公正 |
[00:36] | Take him away. | 带他走 |
[00:38] | – My father will free me! – No, he won’t. | -我父亲会来救我的 -不会 |
[00:40] | Because he’ll never find you. | 因为他根本找不到你 |
[00:41] | No! Mary! | 不 玛丽 |
[00:44] | No! | 不 |
[01:08] | There’s 12 corpses. | 这里有12具尸体 |
[01:09] | All adults. | 全都是大人 |
[01:12] | No… no shovels, no hooks. | 不 不要用铲子和钩子 |
[01:14] | Keep your gloves on and wrap them with care. | 戴好手套小心点把他们裹起来 |
[01:17] | You should get some rest, my Lord. | 你得休息一会儿 大人 |
[01:18] | It’s not your job to handle the dead. | 处置尸体并非您的职责 |
[01:20] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[01:21] | No, we have to give them proper burial. | 我们必须将他们好好安葬 |
[01:24] | So their souls can find rest. | 这样他们的灵魂才能安息 |
[01:44] | I knew he was alive. I could feel it in my heart. | 我就知道他还活着 我有感觉 |
[01:46] | Thank God you were right. | 感谢上帝你的直觉是对的 |
[01:48] | Please don’t tell Francis that I mistook | 请别告诉弗朗西斯我误以为 |
[01:49] | my illness for the plague. | 自己的病是瘟疫 |
[01:51] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[01:57] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[02:01] | Where is Lola? Is she all right? | 萝拉呢 她还好吗 |
[02:08] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[02:10] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[02:11] | The-the child, is it…? | 孩子 是… |
[02:13] | I have a son. | 是儿子 |
[02:24] | Bash, oh, thank God you’re all right. | 巴斯 感谢上帝你没事 |
[02:29] | We have to talk soon. | 我们得抓紧时间谈谈 |
[02:30] | I need an advisor I can trust. | 我需要一名我信得过的大臣 |
[02:32] | I want you on my council. | 我想让你加入我的宫廷 |
[02:33] | You’re already talking politics. | 你已经在谈政事了 |
[02:35] | Because I am already King. | 因为我已经是国王了 |
[02:37] | I’m no politician, Francis. | 我没有政客才能 弗朗西斯 |
[02:38] | I don’t belong on a privy council. | 我不适合进枢密院皇家内阁 |
[02:41] | It’s a liar’s job. | 那是谎言家的工作 |
[02:45] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[02:47] | I’d like you to meet the man that saved our lives. | 我要让你见见救了我们的人 |
[02:49] | My cousin. | 我的表亲 |
[02:51] | Louis of Conde. | 康德的路易斯 |
[02:53] | Oh, he’s easy on the eyes, isn’t he? | 真是个帅气的男人啊 对吧 |
[02:59] | Thank you for bringing them home safely. | 谢谢你将他们带回来 |
[03:00] | Thank you so very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:02] | It was an honor. As is this. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[03:04] | You and your men must rest here before you leave. | 离开前 你和你的人必须在这里休整一下 |
[03:32] | Your kisses are more easily attained than your words. | 得到你的吻容易 要你说句话真难 |
[03:36] | I left impulsively. | 我走得太冲动了 |
[03:38] | You did. | 是啊 |
[03:41] | And now I have returned with Lola’s child. | 现在我带回了萝拉的孩子 |
[03:46] | I held him and… | 我抱着他 |
[03:51] | I don’t know what role he’ll have at court, | 但我不知道他在宫廷会是个什么角色 |
[03:52] | but I want to be a part of my son’s life. | 但我不想错过自己儿子的人生 |
[03:55] | Of this child’s life, but we will have others. | 这个孩子的人生 但我们会有孩子的 |
[03:58] | Mary, my father’s indiscretions were blatant, | 玛丽 我父亲的轻率人尽皆知 |
[04:01] | but out of respect for his wife, | 但出于对自己妻子的尊重 |
[04:03] | he gave Bash no title or standing. | 他没给巴斯任何头衔爵位 |
[04:06] | It hurt him. | 这伤了他 |
[04:08] | And it hurt me to see it. | 我看着也不好受 |
[04:09] | The eyes of the world are watching to see if we will… | 大家都等着看我们是否… |
[04:13] | If I can bear an heir. | 我是否能生出继承人 |
[04:16] | Not just for France. | 他不仅是法国的 |
[04:18] | For Scotland. | 苏格兰的 |
[04:19] | And for England as well. | 也是英格兰的继承人 |
[04:21] | I know this has nothing to do | 我知道这与你在你儿子生命中 |
[04:23] | with the role you decide to have in your son’s life… | 所将要扮演的角色无关 |
[04:25] | Well, perhaps it should. | 也许有关呢 |
[04:27] | Those who are close to us… | 与我们关系亲近的人… |
[04:29] | even here at court will know the truth. | 甚至是宫里人都会知道真相 |
[04:32] | Your mother has guessed it already. | 你母亲已经在猜疑了 |
[04:34] | Spend time with your son absolutely, but… | 你当然可以和儿子在一起 但… |
[04:36] | But don’t claim him. | 但别承认他 |
[04:38] | Officially, you mean. | 你的意思是正式承认对吧 |
[04:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | I’m surprised to see you. | 见到你真让我惊讶 |
[04:52] | My deepest sympathies | 你失去了儿子爱德华 |
[04:54] | for the loss of your son Eduard. | 我对此深表同情 |
[04:56] | Can I get you anything? Some lemonade? | 我能为你做什么吗 来点柠檬水吧 |
[04:57] | I thought this castle would be the safest place for him. | 我以为在城堡里他是最安全的 |
[05:02] | Why wasn’t it? | 为何会发生意外 |
[05:07] | Bring us some whiskey. | 给我们拿点威士忌 |
[05:10] | Lord Narcisse is here. | 纳西斯伯爵来了 |
[05:12] | Asking a lot of questions about his son’s death. | 询问和他儿子死亡有关的情况 |
[05:15] | I explained that he showed symptoms of plague, | 我解释说他儿子出现了瘟疫症状 |
[05:17] | high fever, rash. | 高烧 皮疹 |
[05:19] | You are good to cover for me. | 你做得很好 |
[05:20] | Lord Narcisse will never know. | 纳西斯伯爵永远都不会知道真相的 |
[05:22] | His son did die of plague. | 他的儿子就是死于瘟疫 |
[05:23] | His body will tell the tale. | 尸检可以证明 |
[05:27] | Eduard murdered an entire household to kill one foe. | 为了除掉一个敌人 爱德华杀了整个家族 |
[05:30] | Since he cared so little for people, | 既然他如此冷酷无情 |
[05:32] | it’s fitting that he died among the lowborn. | 他活该死在出身卑微的人们中间 |
[05:34] | I have asked much of you– not the least | 我要你做的太多了 |
[05:36] | that you betray your very dangerous friend Catherine. | 更别提你还背叛了你那可怕的朋友凯瑟琳 |
[05:39] | She was mortified that she overreacted to her symptoms. | 她还为自己对病症反应过激羞愧不已 |
[05:43] | She hates being vulnerable. | 她恨自己脆弱 |
[05:45] | But it is hard not to enjoy it. | 但我却乐在其中啊 |
[05:50] | We tried to save lives. | 我们是在挽救生命 |
[05:52] | I owe you. | 我欠你的人情 |
[05:53] | And I will protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[05:58] | So many people died here. | 宫里死了很多人 |
[06:01] | Nobles, servants alike. | 不分贵族还是仆人 |
[06:04] | I was in my chambers when your son took ill. | 您儿子染病时我在房里养病 |
[06:09] | – But Nostradamus, he… – Yes. | -但诺查丹玛斯 他… -我知道 |
[06:11] | I’ve already spoken with your court physician. | 我已经跟您的御医谈过了 |
[06:14] | A-A father can’t help but | 只是对儿子的死无能为力的父亲 |
[06:16] | wonder about his son’s final days. | 想了解孩子临终的日子而已 |
[06:20] | I survived by fleeing to the country. | 我逃出国捡回一命 |
[06:22] | I feel that I should’ve sent for him. | 我就是觉得早该把他也接走 |
[06:25] | There was nothing you could do. | 你也无力回天 |
[06:28] | I need to go see him now. | 我得去见见他 |
[06:31] | You do understand, don’t you? | 您能理解吧 |
[06:44] | When was this room sealed? | 这间房是何时被封的 |
[06:46] | Two weeks ago, My Lord. | 两周前 大人 |
[06:49] | Most nobles died in their chambers. | 多数贵族都死在他们的卧房里 |
[06:51] | Were many nobles sent here by mistake? | 被误送到这里的贵族很多吗 |
[06:53] | Couldn’t say, sir. | 不好说 大人 |
[06:55] | It was a living hell. | 这简直就是人间地狱 |
[06:59] | Do you see him? | 您找到他了吗 |
[07:00] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:14] | That is my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[07:19] | Wrap him. | 把他裹起来 |
[07:21] | Carefully. | 轻一点 |
[07:24] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[07:29] | This one is still alive. | 还有个活的 |
[07:31] | How could anyone still be alive? | 怎么可能有人还活着 |
[07:32] | He must be immune. | 他肯定对瘟疫免疫 |
[07:34] | Water. | 水 |
[07:37] | That is my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[07:39] | Were you with him? | 你一直在他身边吗 |
[07:40] | Did you see him die? | 你亲眼看见他死的吗 |
[07:44] | We will get you some water and something to eat. | 我们会给你找点水和吃的 |
[07:46] | And then you are going tell me | 然后你得告诉我 |
[07:49] | all about what happened to my son. | 我儿子到底发生了什么事 |
[08:04] | Ah, this is nothing compared | 比起你的加冕仪式 |
[08:05] | to what we’ll do for your coronation. | 这些都是小巫见大巫 |
[08:08] | But your safe return is cause for celebration. | 但你平安归来也值得庆祝一番 |
[08:10] | It’s nice to see some joy in this castle after so much grief. | 宫里能从悲痛中恢复活力真是让人高兴 |
[08:14] | I hear you had a hand in our new chambers as well. | 我听说您也帮我们换了一个新卧室 |
[08:16] | One bedroom for husband and wife. | 为夫妻俩准备的卧室 |
[08:18] | Good luck to both of you with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:25] | I thought Narcisse was leaving with his son’s body. | 纳西斯不是要带着儿子的尸体离开了吗 |
[08:28] | Why is he back with so many nobles? | 怎么带着这么多贵族回来了 |
[08:31] | King Francis. | 弗朗西斯国王 |
[08:32] | Narcisse. | 纳西斯 |
[08:34] | My Lords. | 贵族们 |
[08:35] | I’m pleased to see you’re all alive and well. | 很高兴见到你们都安然无恙 |
[08:37] | In the wake of the plague, I will be calling on all of you | 瘟疫过后 我希望大家能帮助我 |
[08:40] | to enforce my laws. | 恢复国家的秩序 |
[08:41] | Together you control vast regions of France. | 法国的大部分土地都是你们的领地 |
[08:44] | Some of you will be valued additions to my royal council. | 你们中的一些人会加入内阁 |
[08:46] | Of course, King Francis. | 当然 弗朗西斯国王 |
[08:48] | But we’re here to ask something of you as well. | 但我们是来寻求一些东西的 |
[08:51] | Justice. | 正义 |
[08:53] | What’s this about exactly? | 究竟是什么事 |
[08:55] | My son Eduard… | 我的儿子爱德华 |
[08:58] | was murdered. | 是被谋杀的 |
[08:59] | Here in your castle while you were away. | 在您离宫期间被人谋杀在这城堡里 |
[09:03] | By Nostradamus, the court physician. | 被您的御医诺斯丹玛斯杀害 |
[09:06] | I don’t know what grudge you held against my son. | 我不知道你对我儿子有何怨恨 |
[09:09] | I had no argument with him. | 我与他无冤无仇 |
[09:10] | Then why did you make false diagnosis? | 那你为何给出错误的诊断 |
[09:13] | Why did you condemn him to death? | 为什么要判他死刑 |
[09:16] | These are serious allegations. | 这可是严重的指控 |
[09:17] | My son was healthy when he was thrown in | 我儿子被扔进染病的仆人堆时 |
[09:21] | with servants riddled with plague. | 根本就没病 |
[09:23] | I know this because a witness, a survivor, | 我知道这些是因为有一个证人 一个幸存者 |
[09:25] | has told me this tale. | 告诉了我一切 |
[09:28] | My son | 我的儿子 |
[09:29] | was deliberately infected. | 是被人强迫感染的 |
[09:32] | I assure you, if a mistake was made, | 我向您保证 即使诊断错误 |
[09:35] | Nostradamus intended no harm. | 诺斯丹玛斯也绝无恶意 |
[09:37] | Assure us all… | 您该向我们所有人 |
[09:40] | your loyal nobility, that we are still safe | 您所有忠诚的贵族们保证 在您的统治下 |
[09:42] | under your rule. | 我们不必担心自己的安危 |
[09:44] | We who collect your coin, we who grow your food, | 向为您充实国库 生产粮食 |
[09:47] | we who provide your soldiers, | 派兵征战 |
[09:49] | we who uphold your laws. | 捍卫律法的我们保证 |
[09:52] | Hold the murderer of my son accountable | 根据律法抓住这个 |
[09:54] | to these same laws. | 害死我儿子的谋杀犯 |
[09:57] | And show us that no life, | 让我们见识一下 |
[09:58] | especially one of our own, may be taken with impunity. | 任何人特别是我们中的一员 不会白白丧命 |
[10:07] | Take Nostradamus away for questioning. | 带诺斯丹玛斯下去审问 |
[10:12] | Eduard murdered an entire household– | 爱德华杀害了整个家族 |
[10:14] | men, women and children. | 无论男人 女人还是孩子 |
[10:16] | I did what I had to. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[10:17] | And Narcisse knows it was you who killed his son? | 纳西斯知道是你害死了他儿子吗 |
[10:19] | I was the one who forced Eduard into the plague room | 是我强迫逼爱德华 |
[10:21] | against his will. | 进瘟疫房的 |
[10:22] | If there was a survivor, | 如果有幸存者 |
[10:23] | he would have witnessed everything. | 那他应该目击了整个过程 |
[10:24] | There was another survivor of your crimes, Mary. | 在你犯下的罪里还有一个幸存者 玛丽 |
[10:28] | Me. | 我 |
[10:29] | You drugged me, didn’t you? | 你对我下药了吧 |
[10:31] | You were so adamant to stand up to the nobles, | 你如此坚决地对抗贵族 |
[10:33] | and I got sick just when you needed me out of the way. | 而我正好在你清除妨碍的时候生病了 |
[10:35] | I had to stop you. | 我得阻止你 |
[10:37] | Oh, you wouldn’t delve into my poisons without help. | 没人协助你根本弄不出那种药 |
[10:39] | It was Nostradamus. | 是诺斯丹玛斯帮你的 |
[10:41] | Your actions spared no one, saved nothing | 你的行为没有挽救任何一个人 |
[10:45] | and cost us all dearly. | 却给我们造成了惨痛代价 |
[10:47] | Narcisse wants the guards who brought his son | 纳西斯要把当时 |
[10:49] | to the catacombs executed as well. | 送他儿子去地下墓穴的卫兵也处死 |
[10:52] | We don’t have to accede to his demands. | 我们没必要满足他的要求 |
[10:54] | You and Henry might have bowed to the nobles, | 虽然你跟亨利对王室贵族唯命是从 |
[10:56] | but we won’t. | 但我们不会 |
[10:57] | We kept the nobles happy. | 我们是让贵族们满意 |
[10:59] | If they feel betrayed, | 如果他们感到被背叛 |
[11:00] | they can rise up against you. | 可能会起兵反对你 |
[11:02] | I’ve seen revolts firsthand, | 我亲眼目睹过 |
[11:03] | a full-scale rebellion could mean the end of your reign. | 如果全域起义 你的王位会一去不复返 |
[11:07] | I know that you want to do things differently, | 我知道你想用另一种方式治理国家 |
[11:08] | but I’m not sure that this is the time. | 我觉得这次的时机不合适 |
[11:10] | The plague shortages have given too much power to Narcisse. | 流感造成的物资短缺给了纳西斯太多权力 |
[11:13] | The nobles follow him now, | 现在贵族都听他的 |
[11:14] | and they are watching our every move. | 而且密切关注着我们的一举一动 |
[11:16] | Then let them watch you, | 那就让他们看你吧 |
[11:18] | and that you be above reproach. | 你可以表现得很完美 |
[11:20] | This was my mistake and I’ll fix it. | 我犯了错 我自己承担 |
[11:38] | Lord Castleroy. | 卡斯尔雷大人 |
[11:43] | Wasn’t this enough for you? | 得到这些还不够吗 |
[11:45] | A kitchen boy, given some of the best lands in the region. | 一个厨房打杂的 我给了你最好的土地 |
[11:48] | You had to have my daughter, too? | 你还非得染指我女儿 |
[11:51] | Lord Castleroy, I am so sorry. | 卡斯尔雷大人 我很抱歉 |
[11:53] | Yvette was kind and… | 伊薇特很善良 我… |
[11:55] | She was everything you told Greer you wanted. | 她完全满足你跟葛瑞尔说的要求 |
[11:57] | Rich and innocent | 富有而单纯 |
[12:00] | and my daughter. | 还是我的女儿 |
[12:02] | How Greer would have suffered to see your rise, | 你们相知相恋 葛瑞尔会多么痛苦 |
[12:04] | and what a close view she’d have had. | 而且还得眼睁睁看着 |
[12:06] | I can assure you that I didn’t realize | 我向您保证 我之前不知道她的身份 |
[12:07] | who she was until after we… | 直到后来才… |
[12:08] | If my daughter had never met you, | 要是我女儿从未遇到你 |
[12:10] | she would be alive! | 她就不会死 |
[12:12] | I would never have hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[12:14] | I don’t know that, | 我怎么知道 |
[12:16] | and neither do you. | 你也说不准 |
[12:17] | Given the proximity you would have had to the woman | 而且你还可以跟自己曾经深爱的女人 |
[12:19] | I know you love. | 近在咫尺 |
[12:21] | Look, please, just… look, wait… | 听我说 请您… |
[12:22] | Leith, no! | 利思 不要 |
[12:25] | Stay away from my family. | 离我的家人远点 |
[12:27] | Or I will destroy you. | 否则我会干掉你 |
[12:41] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽王后 |
[12:43] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪里 |
[12:45] | I would prefer it if we settled this matter privately. | 我希望这件事能够私下解决 |
[12:50] | I think you know who’s truly responsible for Eduard’s death. | 我认为你很清楚 你儿子的死是因为谁 |
[12:53] | You are. | 因为你 |
[12:55] | But, as you are a queen, | 可你是王后 |
[12:58] | you’re nearly untouchable. | 几乎无法靠近 |
[13:02] | Nearly. | 几乎 |
[13:04] | But those that lied for you, | 但那些为你撒谎的人 |
[13:06] | I can reach easily enough. | 我动起手来轻而易举 |
[13:10] | That is how I will punish you. | 这就是我惩罚你的方式 |
[13:12] | Your son was a monster. | 你儿子太过残暴 |
[13:14] | He asked me to murder his enemy, | 他要我杀掉他的敌人 |
[13:17] | and when I refused, | 我拒绝之后 |
[13:19] | he poisoned an entire household. | 他下药毒死了一个家族 |
[13:22] | Why didn’t you arrest him? | 你为什么不逮捕他 |
[13:25] | I let my anger get the best of me. | 我当时被愤怒冲昏了头脑 |
[13:27] | And my outrage. | 想要主持正义 |
[13:29] | And what of mine? | 可谁来帮我做主 |
[13:32] | He was my son! | 他可是我儿子 |
[13:35] | He was loyal and obedient | 忠诚无比 十分顺从 |
[13:37] | and he had his whole life ahead of him. | 却年纪轻轻就撒手人寰 |
[13:40] | He was to marry an archduchess, | 他本可以跟皇族女子结婚 |
[13:43] | gain one of the most prized farming regions in France… | 拥有法国最富饶的土地 |
[13:46] | He was to marry into land? | 他还没结婚封地吗 |
[13:50] | He told me he was already married. | 他跟我说他已经结婚了 |
[13:53] | That Voland had slept with his wife. | 还说沃兰玷污了他的妻子 |
[13:55] | Why did he really want Voland dead? | 他到底为什么想要沃兰死 |
[13:59] | You also said he was obedient. | 你说他十分顺从 |
[14:01] | Was he following your orders? | 这是你的命令吗 |
[14:03] | I am Queen. | 我可是王后 |
[14:05] | You will answer my questions. | 你必须回答我的问话 |
[14:07] | Why did you want Voland dead? | 你为什么要害死沃兰 |
[14:08] | I command you! | 我命令你 |
[14:09] | No, you command nothing! | 你休想命令我 |
[14:14] | I don’t fear you, | 我可不怕你 |
[14:15] | I don’t fear your husband! | 也不怕你的丈夫 |
[14:18] | Because without me, without the other nobles, | 因为没有我 没有那些贵族 |
[14:20] | your power disappears. | 你们的权力会烟消云散 |
[14:25] | We are the outside world, | 我们掌控着外面的世界 |
[14:28] | and we surround you. | 我们包围着你们 |
[14:35] | There is a consensus | 那些贵族们 |
[14:38] | amongst the other nobles, | 都达成了共识 |
[14:39] | given my son’s station, | 我儿子的滔天冤情 |
[14:41] | that an example must be made. | 必须血债血偿以儆效尤 |
[14:43] | So when the dawn comes, Nostradamus and your guards | 黎明之时 诺查丹玛斯和你的卫兵 |
[14:46] | will be drawn and quartered. | 会被五马分尸 |
[14:50] | That is a horrific and agonizing death. | 为何要用这样残忍而痛苦的刑罚 |
[14:55] | This is what they want. | 这是他们的要求 |
[14:58] | This is what will satisfy them. | 只有这样他们才会满意 |
[15:03] | And you will learn never to cross me again. | 也给你个教训 永远不要冒犯我 |
[15:14] | My mother’s been negotiating | 我母亲一直在跟他们交涉 |
[15:15] | to spare Nostradamus, but it’s no use. | 想要放了诺查丹玛斯 可是没效果 |
[15:18] | Narcisse wants retribution, | 纳西斯想要报复 |
[15:19] | and he has the nobles on his side. | 而且贵族们都支持他 |
[15:21] | Murdering innocent men to teach me a lesson. | 为了给我教训 就要杀无辜的人 |
[15:22] | He’s more wicked than his son. | 他比他儿子还残暴 |
[15:24] | Why didn’t you wait? | 你当时为什么不等等 |
[15:26] | You could have had him arrested. | 你本可以直接逮捕他 |
[15:27] | If I had, Narcisse would have pressured us to release him. | 要是那样 纳西斯就会要求释放他 |
[15:29] | We’d be in the same position we’re in now: | 跟现在的状况相差无几 |
[15:30] | with him trying to force your hand. | 他还是会试图操控你 |
[15:32] | If his son were alive, | 如果他儿子还活着 |
[15:33] | Narcisse wouldn’t be consumed with revenge. | 纳西斯就不会这么渴望复仇 |
[15:36] | It was reckless, Mary. | 你太冲动了 玛丽 |
[15:38] | I saw an entire family be murdered. | 我眼睁睁看着一个家族被杀 |
[15:40] | My rage took hold. | 太愤怒了 |
[15:40] | It might not have been the best decision, | 也许我的做法不够稳妥 |
[15:42] | but it was justified. | 但绝对名正言顺 |
[15:43] | It was a choice that you made alone. | 这个决定是你擅自做的 |
[15:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:48] | I know I told you to go to Lola, | 虽然是我让你去找萝拉的 |
[15:51] | but then the plague came | 可你明知道瘟疫爆发了 |
[15:52] | and you knowingly abandoned me to a nightmare. | 还是选择抛下我 让我独自面对那场噩梦 |
[15:55] | You are the king who deserted his castle, | 你这位国王撇下了自己的城堡 |
[15:56] | and I am the queen who was left behind, alone. | 我作为王后只能孤军奋战 |
[16:00] | Alone because of your mistakes. | 因为你要去弥补犯下的错误 |
[16:02] | Out of all the people you could have slept with, | 世上那么多女人 那么多可能性 |
[16:05] | did it have to be one of my ladies? | 你就非得跟我的侍女上床吗 |
[16:07] | One of my closest friends? | 那可是我最亲的朋友 |
[16:10] | We can’t afford to do this now. | 我们现在没时间为这个争吵 |
[16:15] | If you bow to Narcisse now, | 如果你现在向纳西斯屈服 |
[16:17] | you’ll be doing it for the rest of your rule. | 从今往后都会受他控制 |
[16:19] | What kind of king do you want to be? | 这是你想要的统治吗 |
[16:21] | I’ve been trying to figure out what kind of king I can be. | 我能统治成什么样还不知道呢 |
[16:23] | Whether there is a way to stop this execution | 我还在想有没有什么办法 |
[16:25] | without destroying my relationship | 能够在不破坏与贵族关系的情况下 |
[16:27] | with some very powerful nobles. | 阻止这场死刑 |
[16:30] | If only we had something to leverage against Narcisse, | 要是我们手里有纳西斯的把柄就好了 |
[16:32] | we could force him to back down. | 可以逼迫他妥协 |
[16:35] | Conde suspects Narcisse | 康德怀疑纳西斯 |
[16:36] | of murdering families to take their lands. | 一直在通过杀戮来掠夺土地 |
[16:39] | I’ll send my brother to the villages | 我会派我弟弟去调查一下 |
[16:40] | where he acquired property during the plague. | 他在瘟疫期间占领的土地 |
[16:43] | You’re looking for evidence of murder. | 你要找他杀人的证据 |
[16:44] | Something to blackmail him with. | 以此来要挟他 |
[16:45] | Anything. | 没错 |
[16:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:49] | I believe Eduard was acting on his father’s orders. | 我觉得爱德华是在听从父亲的命令 |
[16:52] | I don’t know why Narcisse wanted Voland dead, | 我不知道纳西斯为什么要沃兰死 |
[16:54] | but I’m going to try and find out. | 不过我会努力查清楚的 |
[16:56] | The execution is at dawn. | 黎明就要行刑了 |
[16:59] | I promised Nostradamus my protection. | 我向诺查丹玛斯保证过会护他平安 |
[17:02] | One way or another, we have to find something. | 无论如何 我们得找到线索 |
[17:06] | These are Lord Voland’s chambers. | 这里就是沃兰伯爵的房间了 |
[17:07] | Leave me. Thank you. | 退下吧 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[17:25] | Lola, what are you doing here? | 萝拉 你来这里干什么 |
[17:27] | Francis explained your situation with Narcisse. | 弗朗西斯跟我说了纳西斯的事 |
[17:29] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[17:30] | Francis shared that with you? | 弗朗西斯告诉你了 |
[17:32] | I was with Francis when we met Narcisse on the road. | 我们曾在路上一起遇到过纳西斯 |
[17:36] | It gave me chills to see him here at court. | 看到他来了宫廷 吓出我一身冷汗 |
[17:38] | I could see Francis was troubled and I asked him what was wrong. | 我看得出弗朗西斯很苦恼 就问他出了什么事 |
[17:41] | When was this? | 这是什么时候 |
[17:43] | When he asked me how the baby was doing. | 他问我孩子状况如何的时候 |
[17:47] | Mary, I know our situation is painful… | 玛丽 我知道我们的情况让你很煎熬 |
[17:49] | And for you, too. | 你也一样 |
[17:54] | Does he have a name yet? | 给他取名字了吗 |
[17:55] | I call him Robert, | 我叫他罗伯特 |
[17:57] | after my youngest brother. | 跟我最小的弟弟同名 |
[17:58] | If Francis claims him, | 要是弗朗西斯承认了他 |
[17:59] | he may choose another name. | 也许会再起个名字 |
[18:01] | I suppose it would be best for you, if he did. | 如果他能承认你们 对你也有好处 |
[18:04] | You’d rise above speculation and gossip. | 不必再担心有人散播谣言了 |
[18:06] | You would both gain status and respect. | 你们都能拥有贵族地位 受人尊崇 |
[18:08] | I just want to be with my child. | 我只想好好陪着我的孩子 |
[18:11] | The more time I spend with him, | 越跟他待在一起 |
[18:12] | the less anything else seems to matter. | 就越觉得其他事都无所谓 |
[18:19] | It’s all right to take joy in being a mother. | 初为人母的喜悦很正常 |
[18:21] | You don’t have to hide that from me. | 不必在我面前收敛 |
[18:25] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:28] | It’s from the privy council, to Lord Voland. | 是枢密院写给沃兰伯爵的信 |
[18:34] | “In response to your urgent request…” | “回应您的紧急要求” |
[18:37] | It says Voland was desperately seeking an audience | 上面说沃兰很想见国王一面 |
[18:39] | with the king before he died. | 可是他现在去世了 |
[18:40] | Well, you said you want to help. | 既然你说了想帮忙 |
[18:43] | I need you to find out whatever you can | 我要你想尽一切办法 |
[18:45] | about Voland’s final hours. | 查清沃兰死前的情况 |
[18:46] | He wanted to tell Francis something… | 他有话要对弗朗西斯说 |
[18:49] | I need to know what it was. | 我要知道是什么 |
[19:00] | It is you. | 真是你 |
[19:02] | When they announced that you were here, | 他们说你来了的时候 |
[19:03] | I, uh… I didn’t believe it. | 我 我还不相信 |
[19:05] | I feel as if I betrayed you. | 我觉得像是我背叛了你 |
[19:09] | I didn’t mean to tell Lord Castleroy what you said. | 我不是故意把你说的话告诉卡斯尔雷大人的 |
[19:12] | What you said in anger. | 那是你的气话 |
[19:15] | But at the time… | 可是当时 |
[19:16] | You thought it was true. | 你以为是真的 |
[19:18] | That I would steal the heart of another just to wound yours. | 你觉得我会为了伤害你 故意与别人恋爱 |
[19:22] | I was upset when I saw you and Yvette together. | 我看到你跟伊薇特在一起很不开心 |
[19:24] | I realized how jealous I sounded to Lord Castleroy, | 我意识到自己的语气太像嫉妒 |
[19:27] | so I told him your words. | 就把你的话告诉了他 |
[19:29] | As if it was just my concern for his daughter. | 装作是在担心他女儿 |
[19:34] | I did it to protect myself. | 我那是为了自保 |
[19:36] | You’re good at that, aren’t you? | 你很擅长自保 不是吗 |
[19:37] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[19:39] | I’ve poisoned everything. | 我毁掉了一切 |
[19:40] | There’s little but hate and mistrust between all of us. | 现在我们之间 只剩下恨意和不信任 |
[19:45] | I wish I could turn back time, | 真希望时间能够倒流 |
[19:47] | but I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry and… | 我很抱歉… |
[19:54] | I pray the day will come | 但愿有一天 |
[19:54] | when I no longer regret that I loved you. | 我能够不再因曾经爱过你而后悔 |
[20:08] | Please don’t blame yourself for Yvette’s death. | 不要因为伊薇特的死而自责 |
[20:11] | If I’d let you go to her… | 如果我当时让你去找她 |
[20:12] | Never tell your fiancé that. | 不要跟你的未婚夫说这事 |
[20:14] | Let it be, Greer. | 放下吧 葛瑞尔 |
[20:16] | What’s done is done. | 事情已经无法挽回了 |
[20:17] | Don’t cause him any more pain. | 不要让他平添痛苦了 |
[20:21] | Let that be a vow that we both keep. | 希望这次的约定 我们都能遵守 |
[20:23] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[20:26] | Don’t come back. | 不要再来了 |
[20:30] | I’m investigating Lord Narcisse. | 我在调查纳西斯大人 |
[20:32] | I’ve heard many of the dead lost their lands to him. | 听说很多死者的土地都归他了 |
[20:34] | They were murdered. | 他们是被谋杀的 |
[20:36] | He plucked the deeds to their lands | 他从死人的手中 |
[20:37] | from their stiff, cold fingers. | 夺走了他们的地 |
[20:39] | Or so I’m told. | 反正传闻是这样 |
[20:41] | Do you have any proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[20:43] | There’s proof of murders, | 如果你想往下挖 |
[20:45] | theirs and plenty of others, | 这里有很多谋杀的证据 |
[20:47] | if you want to dig it up. | 不仅是被他谋杀的人 还有别人 |
[20:49] | It’s all under there, | 全都在这里 |
[20:51] | buried with the rest of the unfortunates. | 和其余不幸的人埋在一起 |
[20:53] | In the same mass grave | 被谋杀的人和真正患瘟疫的死者 |
[20:54] | with all the actual plague victims. | 被埋在同一个乱葬岗中 |
[20:56] | Corpses came by the cartful, | 尸体都是一车一车运来的 |
[20:58] | the sick and the murdered. | 不管是病死的还是被谋杀的 |
[21:01] | And once they’re tossed in… | 一旦他们被埋葬 |
[21:03] | who’s going to ask questions? | 谁还会去关心 |
[21:08] | Don’t take it too hard, my lord. | 别太放在心上 大人 |
[21:10] | Same thing happens every plague. | 每次瘟疫来袭都会发生同样的事 |
[21:12] | Justice suffers and dies | 正义和死者一起逝去 |
[21:14] | with the rest of us. | 不复存在 |
[21:16] | Deesh-kin… | [咒语] |
[21:18] | aarin kir mograndee. | [咒语] |
[21:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:23] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[21:24] | – From the castle, now, are you? – I am. | -你是从城堡来的吧 -没错 |
[21:27] | I hear the nobles locked themselves in | 我听说贵族都把自己关起来 |
[21:29] | with cakes and fine wines, | 天天吃香喝辣 |
[21:31] | while we watched our loved ones rot | 而我们却看着自己心爱的人 |
[21:33] | and turn black before our eyes. | 在自己面前腐烂变黑 |
[21:35] | There were many deaths at court as well. | 宫廷里也有很多人死去 |
[21:37] | Bury them well, mind you. | 提醒你 安葬好死者 |
[21:40] | So many. | 太多人了 |
[21:41] | Wickedly mistreated, not just in life, but in death. | 不仅生前被虐待 死后也受苦 |
[21:44] | Do people really expect them to go? | 人们真的想他们离去吗 |
[21:47] | – What do you mean? – It’s hard enough | -什么意思 -要让灵魂离开我们 |
[21:49] | to get spirits to leave us, but now? | 已经很难了 但现在呢 |
[21:53] | There’s a door between the dead and the living, | 在生死间有一道鬼门关 |
[21:55] | and the plague kicked it down. | 而瘟疫踢开了这道门 |
[21:57] | And if the dead aren’t guided through… | 如果亡魂没能被指引通过 |
[22:00] | the door stays open. | 门就还开着 |
[22:02] | The door is open. | 门还开着 |
[22:05] | They’ll get to us before you know it. | 不知不觉 他们就会找到我们 |
[22:07] | There will be… | 到时将会有… |
[22:08] | A reckoning. | 最终审判 |
[22:17] | So we have no proof to use against Narcisse | 所以除非我们挖开乱葬岗 散播瘟疫 |
[22:19] | unless we want to dig up mass graves and release the plague? | 否则就没有对付纳西斯的证据 |
[22:22] | If Narcisse is using the plague to cover his crimes, | 如果纳西斯利用瘟疫来掩盖他的罪行 |
[22:24] | he’s not the only one. | 他肯定不是唯一一个 |
[22:26] | Neighbors, Catholics, Protestants– | 邻居 天主教徒 新教徒 |
[22:28] | they’re killing each other. | 都在自相残杀 |
[22:29] | Even a cardinal’s body was found | 就连一个红衣主教 |
[22:30] | in an alley with his throat slit. | 都在小巷被划开了喉咙 |
[22:31] | A cardinal? Who? | 红衣主教 哪一个 |
[22:33] | Cardinal Morosini, | 摩罗辛尼主教 |
[22:35] | killed for the gold in his estments,they say. | 据说因为衣服上的金子被杀 |
[22:40] | I’m here to see Mary. | 我是来见玛丽的 |
[22:43] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[22:44] | I spoke with a castle page. | 我和一个城堡侍从聊了聊 |
[22:46] | Before Lord Voland joined his family in their chambers, | 在沃兰伯爵和家人在房间见面前 |
[22:48] | he insisted on taking confession. | 他坚持要去忏悔 |
[22:50] | I had to bribe a few altar boys, but I got the priest’s name. | 我贿赂了祭坛侍者 拿到了神父的名字 |
[22:52] | Father Lucien. | 路西安神父 |
[22:58] | Where do we find this priest? | 我们能在哪找到这个神父 |
[23:04] | You look troubled, brother. | 你看起来很担心 哥哥 |
[23:05] | I know you call Nostradamus friend. | 我知道你把诺查丹马斯当朋友 |
[23:07] | I do. | 没错 |
[23:08] | And he’s a friend we may need. | 他是我们所需要的朋友 |
[23:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:12] | He has certain skills. | 他有特殊才能 |
[23:15] | And I know that you don’t believe in them or the occult. | 我知道你不相信他 也不信神秘学 |
[23:19] | But something has changed out there. | 但有些东西已经改变了 |
[23:22] | There’s talk in the village that the dead are still with us. | 村里有流言 说亡灵还在我们身边 |
[23:24] | People feel guilty for surviving. | 人们只是为幸存下来感到愧疚 |
[23:27] | They torture themselves. | 他们是在折磨自己 |
[23:28] | No, a guard heard screams of the dying | 不对 一个卫兵听到了 |
[23:30] | from an empty room. | 空屋中传来垂死者的尖叫声 |
[23:31] | Servants claim that old castle ghosts have returned. | 仆人都说城堡幽灵回来了 |
[23:34] | And a woman in the village claims that all this death | 村中的一个女人声称 |
[23:38] | and injustice has left a door open between this world and the next | 枉死的怨灵使鬼门关大开 |
[23:42] | and some of the dead are on the wrong side of it. | 有些亡灵误出了鬼门关 |
[23:44] | Still here among the living? | 他们还在生者的世界吗 |
[23:47] | And that they stay because they were treated wrongly. | 他们留在这里 因为他们受了委屈 |
[23:50] | Either not given proper burial | 没有被妥善安葬 |
[23:51] | or cut down unjustly. | 或者含冤而死 |
[23:55] | Murdered. | 是被谋杀的人 |
[23:57] | What does this woman think the dead want? | 这个女人觉得这些死者想要什么 |
[23:59] | The truth revealed. | 沉冤昭雪 |
[24:02] | You mean revenge. | 你是说复仇 |
[24:08] | I loved Henry. | 我爱亨利 |
[24:11] | But he was a terrible husband and a worse father. | 但他是个糟糕的丈夫 更糟的父亲 |
[24:14] | What kind of a father do you hope to be? | 你想做怎样的父亲 |
[24:16] | Nothing like him. | 不像他那样的 |
[24:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:20] | Then what will you do about Lola’s child? | 那你要怎样处置萝拉的孩子 |
[24:22] | Will you claim him? | 你会承认他吗 |
[24:28] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[24:30] | You must be worried he might be your only child. | 你在担心他可能是你唯一的孩子 |
[24:32] | I’m speaking to you as a mother. | 我从一个母亲的角度来告诉你 |
[24:34] | As your mother. | 以你母亲的身份 |
[24:38] | I can tell you that if you do not claim him, | 我可以肯定 如果你不承认他 |
[24:41] | there will be a distance between you and that boy | 那在你余生 这个男孩和你之间 |
[24:44] | for the rest of your lives. | 都隔着不可逾越的距离 |
[24:46] | He will never be King. | 他永远不可能成为国王 |
[24:48] | But he might be your only chance at being a father. | 但他可能是你唯一为人父的机会 |
[24:52] | And I can promise you that raising him | 我可以向你保证 |
[24:55] | will be the singular joy of your life. | 把他养大会成为你人生中绝无仅有的乐趣 |
[25:05] | Aloysius. | 阿洛伊修斯 |
[25:06] | I was just going to change and meet you downstairs. | 我正准备更衣 再下楼去找你呢 |
[25:08] | Your servants said you went into town. | 仆人说你进城去了 |
[25:10] | Yes, I bought some things for the children. | 对 我去给孩子们买了些东西 |
[25:12] | You were gone a long while. | 你倒是去了很久啊 |
[25:19] | I went to see Leith. | 我去找利思了 |
[25:22] | I know you are in pain, | 我知道你心里不好受 |
[25:23] | but there’s no need for such animosity. | 但没必要这么大的敌意 |
[25:25] | Leith is racked with guilt. | 利思愧疚得不行 |
[25:28] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[25:29] | You must know I’m loyal to you. | 你要知道我对你相当忠诚 |
[25:34] | I have been wondering about your loyalty of late. | 我最近一直在思考你的忠诚度 |
[25:38] | Leith’s vow… | 利思曾发誓… |
[25:38] | Was said… in the moment, in anger. | 他当时冲动而已 一时气话 |
[25:42] | I chose you. | 我选择的是你 |
[25:43] | You chose the life I could give you. | 你选择的是我能给你的富足生活 |
[25:45] | I chose you, | 我选了你 |
[25:46] | and you chose me knowing that I’d loved another, | 而你明知我心有所属时 也依然选了我 |
[25:48] | that I had done ruinous things for that love. | 我为那份爱几乎奋不顾身 |
[25:51] | You knew that about me. | 这些你都知道 |
[25:53] | I didn’t know how it would feel. | 我当时不知道会是这种感觉 |
[25:58] | I have business that will take me away for some time. | 我有事要离开一段时间 |
[26:01] | How long? | 多久 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:04] | I’ll be seeing my younger children as well. | 我会去看望我的孩子们 |
[26:07] | I need to be the one to tell them that their sister is dead. | 得由我告诉他们 姐姐死了 |
[26:10] | Will you be back? | 你还回来吗 |
[26:13] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[26:20] | I’m not afraid of breaking my vows, Queen Mary. | 我不怕违背我的誓言 玛丽王后 |
[26:24] | What I do fear is Lord Narcisse. | 我怕的是纳西斯大人 |
[26:27] | I will stand against him. | 我会与他对立 |
[26:29] | Father, I made a mistake a few weeks ago, | 神父 由于几周前我的错误决定 |
[26:31] | and now innocent men could pay for it with their lives. | 有无辜的人要为此付出生命代价 |
[26:34] | Whatever Voland told you could save them. | 沃兰对您说的话能救这些人的命 |
[26:36] | Please help me. | 求您帮助我 |
[26:39] | Lord Voland worked with Narcisse. | 沃兰大人与纳西斯大人私下勾结 |
[26:42] | They collected money for the Vatican, but greed interfered, | 他们为罗马教廷暗中敛财 但贪心作祟 |
[26:45] | and they kept some of the Church’s gold for themselves. | 他们私吞了教廷的一些黄金 |
[26:47] | Cardinal Morosini discovered their crime. | 摩罗辛尼主教发现了他们的罪行 |
[26:50] | Cardinal Morosini? | 摩罗辛尼主教 |
[26:53] | He was found dead in a neighboring village. | 可是在邻村有人发现了他的尸体 |
[26:55] | Protestants were blamed but never identified. | 有人归罪于新教徒 却从未指认过凶手 |
[26:57] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[26:59] | It was Narcisse and Voland who killed him. | 是纳西斯和沃兰杀了他 |
[27:01] | Voland’s heart filled with remorse. | 沃兰满心忏悔 |
[27:03] | Narcisse knew his resolve was weakening, | 纳西斯看出他犹豫了 |
[27:04] | so before Voland could confess to your king or to the Church… | 所以在沃兰向国王或者教廷自首前 |
[27:07] | He had him killed. | 纳西斯杀了沃兰 |
[27:09] | Along with his entire family. | 诛连全族 |
[27:12] | You understand we could destroy Narcisse with this. | 你知道我们能以此扳倒纳西斯 |
[27:16] | The Vatican would strip him of his power. | 罗马教廷会驱逐他 |
[27:17] | You must testify to the king | 你必须向国王作证 |
[27:19] | and to the assembled nobles at court. | 还有其他贵族 |
[27:21] | But what I’ve told you I can never repeat. | 可这些话我不敢再重复了 |
[27:23] | I’m just a lowly priest. Narcisse has people everywhere. | 我只是区区一名牧师 纳西斯到处有耳目 |
[27:26] | I’d be dead in the blink of an eye. | 杀掉我不费吹灰之力 |
[27:27] | He killed a cardinal! | 他杀了一位主教 |
[27:29] | I could compel you. | 我可以强迫你 |
[27:30] | For information taken in holy confession? | 就得到一番神圣的忏悔吗 |
[27:33] | The Vatican itself can’t hear it. | 罗马教廷听不到 |
[27:35] | It doesn’t exist. | 就是不存在 |
[27:40] | I know that your wife… | 我知道你妻子… |
[27:41] | She is your queen. | 那是你的王后 |
[27:44] | I know that your queen is working against me to stop the execution. | 我知道你的王后在跟我作对 阻止死刑 |
[27:47] | She doesn’t value my friendship, but you should. | 她不看重与我联手 但你该明白 |
[27:50] | Because you are a true friend to the Crown. | 因为你对皇室一片”真心” |
[27:54] | You don’t like me, | 你不喜欢我 |
[27:56] | but you need me. | 但你需要我 |
[27:59] | My lands feed your people, your court. | 我的土地保你的子民和宫廷衣食无忧 |
[28:04] | I kept Henry afloat long after his wars plunged France into debt. | 亨利国王的征战陷法国于债务危机时 是我救了他 |
[28:08] | I am aware of the Crown’s debts. | 我清楚国家的债务 |
[28:09] | But not how in debt it is to me. | 但你不清楚这里边欠了我多少情 |
[28:13] | I heard about the execution. | 我听说死刑的事了 |
[28:14] | If Lord Narcisse demanded it, those men are certainly innocent. | 如果是纳西斯伯爵要求行刑 那些人一定无辜 |
[28:16] | Careful of your accusations. | 少妄下断语 |
[28:19] | I could make some of my own. | 我也有权利行刑 |
[28:20] | You’ve made them to others, you can make them to me. | 你已经痛下杀手了 有本事再冲我来 |
[28:24] | I believe this man to be a secret Protestant, a radical, | 看来你是位隐藏很深的新教徒啊 一个激进分子 |
[28:27] | practicing the faith of your enemies in England and Germany. | 正践行他对英格兰和德国敌军的誓言 |
[28:32] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[28:33] | No. I am a Catholic and a Frenchman. | 不是 我是天主教徒 是法国人 |
[28:37] | But I believe France should be ruled by you, | 我相信法国该由你统治 |
[28:39] | not by blood money from Rome. | 而非罗马的血腥钱 |
[28:41] | The Vatican is corrupt, they’re betraying their faith | 梵蒂冈已经堕落了 他们背叛初心 |
[28:43] | by allowing the strong to prey on the weak. | 任由恶势力欺凌弱小 |
[28:44] | You’ve proved my case for me. | 你证明了我的论断 |
[28:46] | He is a radical. | 他就是激进分子 |
[28:48] | A Catholic who hates the Catholic Church. | 天主教徒怎么会憎恨天主教会 |
[28:50] | I hate any man that hides behind God while they murder and steal. | 我憎恨任何打着上帝旗号屠杀掳掠的人 |
[28:56] | Men like Narcisse, | 比如你 纳西斯 |
[28:57] | protected by the Church and the Crown. | 以教会和皇室做掩护 |
[29:01] | Your father built his power by giving the nobles what they wanted. | 你父亲靠笼络各贵族巩固王权 |
[29:04] | If he were here now, he would let those men die. | 如果他在这 他会不管那些人的死活 |
[29:06] | And what do you expect him to do, | 那你想让他如何呢 |
[29:08] | risk disenfranchising the nobles he depends on? | 废除他所依赖的贵族吗 |
[29:11] | Well, maybe it’s time we change things, | 也许是时候做些改变了 |
[29:13] | shift the power back to where it belongs, | 将权力交回原处 |
[29:16] | with you, our king. | 交给你 我们的国王 |
[29:21] | You’re unsure of who to trust. | 你根本不清楚该信任谁 |
[29:24] | Yes, I am. | 我清楚 |
[29:26] | Then trust no one but yourself. | 那就相信自己 |
[29:29] | Trust your sense of what is right and what is wrong. | 遵从内心的是非评判 |
[29:32] | Because when the dawn comes | 因为在黎明到来之时 |
[29:33] | and those men are let outside, | 尸体被挖上来之后 |
[29:34] | you’ll have to decide what kind of king you want to be. | 你得好好想想自己要做个什么样的国王了 |
[29:51] | Have they hurt you? | 他们伤到你了吗 |
[29:56] | They’re going to lead me out soon. | 他们一会儿就会带我出去 |
[29:58] | For last rites. | 做临终祈祷 |
[30:03] | Are you going to share your plan with me? | 你要跟我说你的计划吗 |
[30:06] | I’m afraid there is no plan, my old friend. | 恐怕我没有计划 朋友 |
[30:09] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[30:10] | But I shall make sure you are remembered. | 不过我会让你的名字流传下去 |
[30:13] | All your works will be published. | 你的作品都会出版 |
[30:15] | I will have sonnets written… | 我会找人为你作诗 |
[30:18] | and… A statue built in Paris. | 在巴黎给你建座雕像 |
[30:22] | A statue? | 雕像 |
[30:26] | After all I’ve done for you! | 我为你做了那么多 |
[30:28] | Do not blame me for the choices you have made! | 你自己选的路 不要怪我 |
[30:31] | If you had stayed loyal to me, | 你要是一直忠于我 |
[30:34] | Eduard would still be alive, | 爱德华就不会死 |
[30:35] | none of this would have happened. You… | 也不会走到这步 你… |
[30:37] | you brought this on yourself when you helped Mary. | 你当初帮了玛丽 就注定会有今天 |
[30:42] | There is nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[30:49] | You think you’re untouchable… | 你觉得没人能威胁到你 |
[30:52] | that your sins will stay buried, | 你的罪行不会被人发现 |
[30:55] | but they don’t. | 你错了 |
[30:57] | Surely you realized that when you met your daughter. | 你见到你女儿的时候就知道了吧 |
[31:01] | Clarissa? | 克拉丽莎 |
[31:02] | She’s dead and buried now. | 她已经入土了 |
[31:04] | Mary killed her. | 玛丽杀的 |
[31:12] | You thought Clarissa’s death fulfilled the prophecy. | 你觉得克拉丽莎的死印证了预言 |
[31:15] | And that is why I supported Francis marrying… | 所以我才支持弗朗西斯娶… |
[31:22] | Is Clarissa alive? | 克拉丽莎还活着吗 |
[31:25] | Tell me, Nostradamus. | 告诉我 诺查丹玛斯 |
[31:27] | Have you seen her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[31:30] | Have you had another vision? | 你又预见到什么了吗 |
[31:31] | Will Francis live beyond the death you once foresaw? | 你预见弗朗西斯死亡的命运改变了吗 |
[31:35] | Ask your statue. | 问你的雕像去 |
[31:59] | Conde. | 康德 |
[32:00] | Where are the royals? | 皇室成员呢 |
[32:01] | I suppose they’ve chosen to look the other way. | 他们大概都不想看吧 |
[32:03] | Someone must bear witness to this travesty. | 可这出闹剧总得有人见证 |
[32:07] | Innocent men shouldn’t die alone. | 无辜的人不该独自死去 |
[32:09] | You won’t die alone. | 你不会独自去死的 |
[32:30] | They’re preparing for the drawing and quartering as we speak. | 他们在准备抽签分房间了 |
[32:32] | We must do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[32:33] | We don’t have any leverage against Narcisse. | 我们手上没有纳西斯的把柄 |
[32:35] | We have the truth on our side | 我们知道真相 |
[32:36] | and we have you. | 而且还有你 |
[32:38] | You are King. | 你可是国王 |
[32:40] | Doesn’t that count for something? | 这身份没有分量吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah, well, it’s not enough, Mary. | 还不够 玛丽 |
[32:43] | We need something that we can hold in our hands. | 我们得找点实在的把柄 |
[32:44] | Well, perhaps Lord Voland kept a journal. | 没准沃兰大人会写日记 |
[32:46] | Or wrote a letter. | 或是写信 |
[32:47] | – I have Lola looking now. – We’re out of time. | -我叫萝拉看看 -没时间了 |
[32:49] | I can’t let these men die for my mistake. | 我不能让这些人因为我的错而死 |
[32:52] | Do you know why they wrap the bindings | 你知道为什么要把胳膊和腿 |
[32:54] | all up the arms and legs? | 绑起来吗 |
[32:56] | For a good, clean break. | 为了利索地分尸 |
[32:59] | I’ve seen it done the other way, too, | 我也见过其他方法 |
[33:01] | bonds at the wrists and ankles | 绑在手腕脚腕上 |
[33:03] | taking off just the hands and feet. | 只扯掉手和脚 |
[33:05] | You bleed to death as the one horse | 一匹马拖着你走 |
[33:07] | takes the lead and drags you behind. | 你慢慢流血至死 |
[33:12] | Which do you think will be more painful? | 你说谁死得更痛苦 |
[33:15] | Your death or my son’s? | 你还是我儿子 |
[33:16] | I’ve seen your death. | 我预见到了你的死 |
[33:19] | You’ll suffer, too. | 你也会死得很痛苦 |
[33:20] | And I have seen the suffering | 我从儿子的尸体上 |
[33:21] | on every inch of my son’s corpse. | 见到了他所受的苦 |
[33:26] | I will think of him as you die. | 你死的时候我会想着他的 |
[33:27] | You do the same. | 你也想想吧 |
[33:43] | On my signal, | 听我口令 |
[33:45] | spur your horses! | 准备 |
[33:47] | No, stop! Riders, dismount. | 停 骑士们下马 |
[33:49] | Rein in your horses. Now. | 先勒住你们的马 |
[33:53] | – Even a queen needs grounds. – Unbind him. | -就算是王后也要拿出证据 -放了他 |
[33:58] | There will be no execution today. | 今天不可以行刑 |
[33:59] | You have just lost France for you and your king. | 你和你的国王别想统治法国了 |
[34:02] | – When the nobles hear of this. – I found Lord Voland’s confession. | -等贵族们知道了 -我找到沃兰伯爵的忏悔书了 |
[34:05] | Handwritten before his death. | 死前写下的 |
[34:07] | – What are you talking about? – He wrote it all down: | -你说什么 -他都写下来了 |
[34:10] | how you both stole from the Vatican | 你们私吞藏梵蒂冈的钱 |
[34:12] | and then murdered the cardinal before he could inform on you. | 主教举报你们之前 把他杀害了 |
[34:15] | Voland’s remorse that followed, | 他还写到自己有多后悔 |
[34:17] | his need to clear his accounts with God, | 他想还清欠上帝的债 |
[34:20] | and his fear that you would silence him before he could. | 还怕你会杀他灭口 |
[34:22] | His confession is in the hands of a messenger | 现在他的忏悔书 |
[34:25] | headed to your friends in Rome as we speak | 正由信使送给你在罗马的朋友们 |
[34:28] | to reassure the Vatican that no life, | 告诉梵蒂冈 无论害死谁 |
[34:31] | especially one of their own, can be taken with impunity. | 这次还是位主教 都要受到惩罚 |
[34:37] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[34:39] | I will handle this. | 我来处理 |
[34:40] | But I have proof. | 但我有证据 |
[34:41] | Not anymore. | 没了 |
[34:43] | My letters. | 我的信 |
[34:44] | You intercepted my riders. Why? | 你拦下我的信使了吗 为什么 |
[34:46] | You don’t have to bow to him. | 你又不用听他的话 |
[34:47] | Mary, leave us. You, too, Conde. | 玛丽 走吧 你也是 康德 |
[34:50] | I am your queen. You owe me an explanation. | 我是你的王后 你欠我个解释 |
[34:53] | You owe France and your subjects a just rule. | 你要给法兰西和你的子民一个公道 |
[34:55] | Go to our chambers, | 回房间 |
[34:57] | where private discussions between husbands and wives | 我们以夫妻的身份 |
[34:59] | should take place. | 私下谈一谈 |
[35:00] | I am not just your wife. | 我不只是你的妻子 |
[35:01] | You are not King either. | 你也不是国王 |
[35:04] | Leave us now. | 下去吧 |
[35:10] | I always thought you should have married a common girl, | 我一直觉得你应该娶个平民 |
[35:13] | like your father. | 像你父亲一样 |
[35:15] | Rich, of course, | 当然 她必须很富有 |
[35:16] | but without a title she felt obligated | 但没有地位 不会仗着自己的身份 |
[35:18] | to club people with. | 欺压百姓 |
[35:19] | – I don’t like you. – I don’t care. You need me. | -我不喜欢你 -我不在乎 你需要我 |
[35:22] | I’m glad that you’ve realized that. | 很高兴你意识到这点了 |
[35:26] | – Lord Voland’s seal. – I stopped the riders | -沃兰伯爵的纹章 -我拦下了送信的骑兵 |
[35:29] | because I understand that we need each other. | 是因为我知道我们需要彼此 |
[35:32] | Nostradamus is a favorite of my mother’s, | 诺查丹玛斯是我母亲眼前的红人 |
[35:33] | and none of these men really caused your son’s death. | 这些人都不是你儿子死亡的真正原因 |
[35:35] | You will free them as a favor to me. | 你就当给我面子 放了他们 |
[35:38] | That might be difficult to explain to the nobles. | 那样很难向众位贵族解释 |
[35:40] | You riled them into a frenzy on your behalf. | 你煽动他们代表你表达愤怒 |
[35:42] | Now tell them you are satisfied. | 现在你去告诉他们你已经满意了 |
[35:44] | Manage them, and I will manage my wife. | 搞定他们 我就会搞定我妻子 |
[35:47] | There will need to be some satisfaction, | 如果你想让一切烟消云散 |
[35:49] | if you want all of this to go away. | 那确实得满足我的要求 |
[35:52] | No more bloodshed. | 不要再出现流血牺牲了 |
[35:53] | Land. | 土地 |
[35:55] | Of my choosing. | 任我来选 |
[36:11] | Nostradamus and the guards have been freed. | 诺查丹玛斯和卫兵都被释放了 |
[36:17] | You were brilliant. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[36:19] | And he didn’t ask to see the contents of the letters? | 他没有要求看信的内容吗 |
[36:22] | I burned them before he could see they were forged. | 我在他发现信是伪造的之前就把信烧掉了 |
[36:25] | We have Narcisse at bay, but… | 虽然纳西斯走投无路 但是… |
[36:28] | Well, what is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么问题了 |
[36:31] | I had to give him something else as well. | 我必须得给他点别的东西 |
[36:44] | This is very fine land. | 这块地不错 |
[36:46] | – Who are you? – It’s a rare parcel. | -你是谁 -这种土地很少见 |
[36:50] | Undamaged by fire. Still producing. | 没有受到战火波及 还可以生产作物 |
[36:52] | And all that separates two larger parcels of mine. | 而且刚好处在我的两块地中间 |
[36:57] | The King has deeded this land to me. | 国王已经把这块地转让给我了 |
[37:00] | That’s impossible. Why would he take it away? | 不可能 他怎么可能给你 |
[37:02] | Ask King Francis yourself. | 你自己去问弗朗西斯国王吧 |
[37:04] | He’s requested your presence at court. | 他要在宫廷召见你 |
[37:07] | At court? | 在宫廷里 |
[37:09] | But I can’t go there. | 但是我不能去那里 |
[37:10] | You can. And you will. | 你可以 你也会去 |
[37:15] | I don’t know what’s changed your mind. | 我不知道你为何改变主意 |
[37:18] | You were right before; | 你之前说得对 |
[37:20] | a politician is a liar’s job. | 政客无异于骗子 |
[37:21] | Even today I had to betray a friend to save lives. | 即使现在 我为了救人还是得背叛朋友 |
[37:24] | Well, this job is different. Enforcing the laws, | 这份工作不一样 这是去执行法律 |
[37:28] | keeping the peace beyond the castle walls. | 确保这座城堡墙外的世界和平 |
[37:30] | My wife tells me that in Scotland they call this | 我妻子告诉我在苏格兰他们管这个叫做 |
[37:32] | the King’s Deputy. | 国王之副手 |
[37:34] | The realm is growing unstable. | 王国日渐动荡 |
[37:36] | You need someone out there you can actually trust. | 你需要有一个真正信任的人在外维持稳定 |
[37:40] | Why are you kneeling? | 你为什么跪下 |
[37:41] | You’re the King, and I’m nothing. | 你是国王 而我什么都不是 |
[37:44] | Until you make me something. | 除非你赐予我头衔 |
[37:45] | Don’t say that. You’re my brother. | 不要这么说 你是我哥哥 |
[37:47] | Then give me the job already. | 那就放心把责任交给我 |
[37:50] | Do it up properly. Use my sword. | 用我的剑 庄严正式地任命我 |
[37:55] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[37:58] | Sebastian, I hereby appoint you | 塞巴斯蒂安 我在此任命你为 |
[38:01] | the King’s Deputy, | 国王之副手 |
[38:02] | with all rights and apportionments so accruing. | 同时享有相应权力 肩负相应职责 |
[38:08] | Nostradamus, you’re too injured to ride. | 诺查丹玛斯 你伤势太重不宜骑马 |
[38:10] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[38:11] | What will you tell Catherine? | 你想怎么跟凯瑟琳说 |
[38:12] | That you had another vision. | 说你又看到了幻象 |
[38:14] | Of a better life. | 看到了更好的生活 |
[38:16] | God willing. | 如系天意 |
[38:30] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[38:31] | Why did you ask me to the nursery? | 你叫我来婴儿房干什么 |
[38:34] | Your father | 你父亲 |
[38:37] | was King Henry II of the House of Valois. | 是瓦卢瓦王朝的国王亨利二世 |
[38:40] | You are Francis II, the king of France. | 你是法国国王弗朗西斯二世 |
[38:43] | I’m Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots. | 我是玛丽·斯图尔特 苏格兰女王 |
[38:46] | Whatever happens to us while we live | 不论我们活着的时候 |
[38:48] | and when we are long gone, nothing can change that | 还有长眠之后发生什么 这都无法改变 |
[38:51] | or take it away. | 也无法被夺走 |
[38:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:56] | The world is a cruel place. | 世界很残酷 |
[38:58] | And it’s cruelest to the weak. | 对弱者尤甚 |
[39:01] | They are bullied and sacrificed, | 弱者被欺凌牺牲 |
[39:05] | mocked and murdered and they die in agony. | 嘲弄杀害 在痛苦中死去 |
[39:08] | Mary, why are you talking… | 玛丽 你为什么说… |
[39:09] | Give him your name. | 给他一个名分 |
[39:13] | Give your baby your name. | 给你自己的孩子一个名分 |
[39:17] | Not even my name can make him safe. | 即使我给他名分也不能一定保他周全 |
[39:20] | No, but it can make him safer. | 是 但是可以让他更安全 |
[39:25] | – Mary… – If you think | -玛丽 -如果你觉得 |
[39:26] | I don’t know the risks, I do. | 我不知道其中的危险 你错了 我懂 |
[39:28] | But if I don’t want to end up like Catherine, | 但是如果我不想落得跟凯瑟琳同样的下场 |
[39:30] | I can’t push this child away | 我就不能对这个孩子不管不顾 |
[39:32] | like she did with Bash. | 就像她对巴斯那样 |
[39:34] | I have to open my heart. | 我必须敞开心胸 |
[39:37] | So… | 所以… |
[39:42] | …do right by him, | 你给他个名分吧 |
[39:43] | with my blessing, | 我对此给予祝福 |
[39:45] | and claim him as your own. | 你就昭告天下认了他吧 |
[39:46] | And our marriage will be stronger for it. | 我们的婚姻会因此而更坚固 |
[40:23] | I’m never sure that I’m holding him right. | 我一直不知道这样抱是不是正确 |
[40:25] | Oh, I could show you. | 我抱给你看看 |
[40:29] | Support his head, | 扶住他的头 |
[40:31] | like so. | 就这样 |
[40:35] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[40:44] | I remember holding you in my arms | 我还记得你这么小的时候 |
[40:47] | when you were this little. | 把你抱在怀里的样子 |
[40:50] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[40:53] | When I gave you life, | 我给予你生命的时候 |
[40:54] | I thought it was the greatest thing I’d ever done. | 我觉得那是我做过的最美好的事 |
[40:58] | All the treaties I’d made, | 跟生下你相比 |
[40:59] | all the wars and the whores were nothing | 我签的那么多条约 那些战争和妓女 |
[41:02] | compared to that. | 根本不算什么 |
[41:06] | Who are you talking to? | 你在说什么 |
[41:09] | Don’t you recognize your own father? | 难道你认不出自己的亲生父亲吗 |
[41:15] | Usurper. | 篡位者 |
[41:23] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[41:26] | Did I say something, Your Grace? | 我说什么了吗 陛下 |
[41:29] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[41:32] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |