时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t care what they say. I want you. | 我不介意他们怎么说 我想要你 |
[00:06] | How did you heal that woman’s son? | 你是怎么治愈那女人的孩子的 |
[00:07] | I laid hands on him. | 我只是把手放在他身上 |
[00:08] | You saved someone at a cost to another. | 你以牺牲他人的代价去救人 |
[00:10] | I have hired an agent to gather intelligence for me. | 我雇了一个人帮我搜集情报 |
[00:12] | I need to know which harbors are safe to land in Scotland | 我得知道苏格兰哪个海港最安全 |
[00:14] | and which areas have not been infiltrated | 哪些地方已经被伊丽莎白的军队 |
[00:16] | by Elizabeth’s troops. | 所渗透 |
[00:17] | I will go to Scotland with you. | 我会跟你一起去苏格兰 |
[00:19] | You may remain at court with Conde with my protection. | 你可以和康德在一起 在我的保护下 |
[00:22] | Francis has had a change of heart. | 弗朗西斯改变心意了 |
[00:23] | He’s not going to stand in our way. | 他不会阻止我们在一起 |
[00:24] | When this is over, you will be running for your life. | 这之后 你就会疲于逃命 |
[00:27] | Be sensible. Meet with Elizabeth’s envoy. | 懂点事吧 去见见伊丽莎白的使者 |
[00:30] | Build a future controlled by you. | 创造自己可以控制的未来 |
[00:32] | I saw your son’s future. | 我看到了您儿子的未来 |
[00:34] | His union with Mary. She will cost Francis his life. | 他和玛丽的结合 她会害死弗朗西斯 |
[00:41] | You there. | 你 |
[00:43] | What’s your rush? | 急什么呢 |
[00:45] | – Tell me your name. – Collins. | -告诉我你的名字 -柯林斯 |
[00:47] | You were cheated back there at the card table, | 在牌桌上你被骗了 |
[00:50] | – but I think you knew that. – I’ve never had luck on my side. | -但我觉得你知道 -我一直都不走运 |
[00:53] | You’d think it’d stop me from betting on cards, but… | 你觉得这会阻止我继续赌博 但是… |
[00:57] | What business do you have in Le Havre, | 你在勒阿弗尔做什么生意呢 |
[00:59] | Mr. Collins? | 柯林斯先生 |
[01:00] | A port town of this size, | 在这种规模的港口城市 |
[01:02] | surely you see your share of outsiders. | 你肯定见过不少外人 |
[01:04] | We do. Most of them | 是啊 大部分人 |
[01:06] | more than happy to submit to my questions. | 都很乐意回答我的问题 |
[01:48] | And what news do you bring us… | 你从苏格兰女王玛丽那里 |
[01:51] | from Mary, Queen of Scots? | 带来了什么消息 |
[02:26] | Forgive the sins of my body, O Lord, | 原谅我身体的罪孽 上帝 |
[02:30] | as they give my heart the strength it needs to heal. | 它给了我的心治愈的力量 |
[02:39] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[02:42] | No. But it’s getting harder to find moments | 没有 但是越来越难找到 |
[02:44] | when no one’s watching. | 没人监视的时刻了 |
[02:47] | I tried to get away from the girl | 我告诉那个给我送早餐的姑娘 |
[02:48] | who brings my breakfast by telling her I had a cold. | 我得了感冒 以此摆脱她 |
[02:50] | Now the kitchen has me on a steady diet of plain broth | 现在厨房一直给我做普通肉汁 |
[02:53] | and foul-smelling herbs. | 和臭乎乎的药汤 |
[02:56] | – The lies are piling up. – They are. | -谎言越来越多了 -是的 |
[02:58] | For me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:00] | But you’re here now. | 但你来了 |
[03:06] | Promise me you’ll be careful. | 跟我保证你会小心点 |
[03:07] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你没必要担心我 |
[03:09] | Not anymore. That’s a wife’s duty. | 再也没必要了 那是妻子的职责 |
[03:12] | I am still your wife. | 我还是你妻子啊 |
[03:14] | Perhaps in name only, but I will always worry for your safety. | 也许只是名义上的 但我会一直担心你的安危 |
[03:21] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一点东西了 |
[03:22] | While I’m gone, | 我走之后 |
[03:23] | I’ll have the rest of my things brought | 我会派人把剩下的东西 |
[03:25] | to the commander’s quarters in the south keep. | 送去南部要塞的指挥官住处 |
[03:26] | I can set up your rooms for you. Make them nice. | 我可以帮你布置房间 弄得漂漂亮亮的 |
[03:32] | Uh, Kenna, I have something that I wanted to talk to you about. | 肯娜 我有话想对你说 |
[03:36] | Promise me… | 跟我保证 |
[03:37] | you will resist the urge to annul our union. | 你不会冲动地取消我们的婚姻 |
[03:40] | – Why would I? – For another. | -我为什么要那样做 -为了另一个人 |
[03:43] | Bash, | 巴斯 |
[03:45] | apart from you, I’ve only been lied to | 除了你 我只被男人 |
[03:47] | – and betrayed by men. – Who want you. | -撒谎和欺骗过 -他们想要你 |
[03:49] | They always do. | 他们总是如此 |
[03:50] | Kings and everyday bastards alike. | 国王和寻常的混蛋都一样 |
[03:52] | You prefer kings. | 你更喜欢国王 |
[03:53] | – Bash. – Eventually a man will come along | -巴斯 -最后会有一个 |
[03:55] | with enough power to make you feel safe. | 权势熏天的人 让你感到安全 |
[03:58] | But until then, you or any woman is better off wed. | 在那之前 你或者任何女人结了婚都更好 |
[04:02] | Allow my name to protect you. | 让我的名字保护你 |
[04:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:10] | You are kind. | 你很善良 |
[04:11] | And strong. And the only man | 也很坚强 只有你 |
[04:13] | who’s ever put my needs above his own. | 才事事先为我着想 |
[04:15] | And yet we both know | 但我们都知道 |
[04:18] | I’m not the man for you. | 我不是你的真命天子 |
[04:29] | I can’t keep living like this. | 我不能继续这样下去了 |
[04:31] | The lies, the hiding. | 谎言 隐藏 |
[04:34] | Facing my husband every day, knowing his thoughts | 每天面对我丈夫 知道他 |
[04:36] | must be consumed by images of you and I together. | 满脑子肯定都是咱俩在一起的画面 |
[04:39] | We must leave France sooner rather than later. | 我们必须尽早离开法国 |
[04:41] | We are leaving. Your agent Ridley and his men | 我们就走 你的人雷德利和他的手下 |
[04:44] | are set to land in Scotland in one week. | 一周内就该抵达苏格兰了 |
[04:46] | With his help, | 在他的帮助之下 |
[04:47] | we’ll know for sure | 我们会知道 |
[04:48] | if Buckhaven is a safe port of entry under Catholic control. | 巴克哈文是否是处于天主教控制之下的安全口岸 |
[04:50] | And your men are prepared to accompany us? | 你的手下愿意陪着我们吗 |
[04:52] | They wait only for my word. | 他们只等我一声令下 |
[04:59] | Promise me that when the day comes, we’ll get on that boat | 跟我保证 那天来到时 我们会上船 |
[05:03] | and you’ll leave all this behind. | 你会抛下这一切 |
[05:06] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:07] | For my country and for you. | 为了我的祖国和你 |
[05:09] | Mary, we’re so close. | 玛丽 我们的心如此靠近 |
[05:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:16] | Catherine, good morning. | 凯瑟琳 早上好 |
[05:18] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[05:20] | Oh, you look flushed. | 你看起来脸很红 |
[05:22] | – Are you feverish? – I’m sure it will pass. | -发烧了吗 -会好的 |
[05:25] | Thank you for your concern. | 多谢你的关心 |
[05:30] | Find out how many times our pious queen | 查清楚这周我们虔诚的王后 |
[05:33] | has taken her morning prayers in the chapel this week. | 有多少次在小教堂进行晨祷 |
[05:37] | Without arousing suspicion. | 别引起怀疑 |
[05:43] | Though our forces have had | 虽然我们的军队 |
[05:44] | great success in tamping down extremists, | 成功地镇压了大部分极端分子 |
[05:47] | I’m afraid the few remaining only | 恐怕剩下的一些 |
[05:49] | grow more militant. | 更加好战了 |
[05:53] | I would like to divert more forces | 我想派遣更多军队 |
[05:55] | to Rouen and La Rochelle. | 去鲁昂和拉罗谢尔 |
[05:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:58] | Rouen is teeming with Protestants, | 鲁昂都是新教教众 |
[05:59] | but their protests remain largely peaceful. | 但是他们的抗议并不过分 |
[06:02] | Uh, the king would prefer a thorough review of the subject | 国王想彻底了解这件事 |
[06:05] | before making a decision. | 然后再作出决定 |
[06:10] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[06:12] | A hospitality matter. | 待客的事 |
[06:14] | The duke and duchess of Berry | 贝里公爵和公爵夫人来了 |
[06:15] | have arrived and with them something | 仆人们似乎都 |
[06:16] | of a panic among the servants. | 慌神了 |
[06:19] | You’ll excuse me? | 我先失陪了 |
[06:24] | Out. | 出去 |
[06:25] | Now. | 快 |
[06:31] | Why are you so distracted? | 你怎么这么心神不宁 |
[06:32] | This isn’t like you. | 这不像你 |
[06:33] | This needs your attention. | 这需要你的专注 |
[06:35] | Where is your head? | 你在想什么呢 |
[06:38] | No one knows or understands better than me | 没人比我更了解和理解 |
[06:40] | what went wrong in your marriage. | 你的婚姻出了什么问题 |
[06:43] | And Mary has been through considerable trauma. | 玛丽受了很重的心伤 |
[06:46] | But Prince Conde lingers at court | 但是康德王子一直在宫廷逗留 |
[06:49] | with no pressing reason to be here. | 而他没有必须的理由 |
[06:50] | He is our cousin and negotiates for his region at court. | 他是我们的表亲 来协商他的宫廷地位的事 |
[06:53] | He harbors feelings for your wife. | 他喜欢你妻子 |
[06:55] | – Your recently separated wife. – Oh, careful, Mother. | -你最近分居的妻子 -说话谨慎 母亲 |
[06:58] | You need to be careful. I’ve been watching Mary. | 你才该谨慎 我一直在监视玛丽 |
[07:01] | She’s visited the chapel four times in the last five days. | 过去五天里 她去了小教堂四次 |
[07:04] | Do you know what would happen to them if they got caught? | 你知道如果他们被发现了会怎么样吗 |
[07:08] | Mary’s infidelity calls into question | 玛丽的不忠让我们和 |
[07:10] | our alliance with Scotland, | 苏格兰的联盟成为了问题 |
[07:11] | it weakens you in the eyes of Elizabeth | 在伊丽莎白和外国敌人眼里 |
[07:14] | and your enemies abroad. | 你的势力被削弱了 |
[07:17] | There are nobles here | 会有贵族 |
[07:18] | who would call for her head. | 想要她的项上人头 |
[07:20] | Mary has always been honest with me. | 玛丽一直对我很坦诚 |
[07:22] | Despite the distance between us. | 虽然我们之间存在距离 |
[07:24] | She has no interest in Conde. | 她对康德没兴趣 |
[07:26] | She is loyal. | 她很忠诚 |
[07:27] | To me and to France. | 对我还有法国 |
[07:28] | Not another word of this nonsense. | 别再提这鬼话了 |
[07:30] | Not to Mary or to anyone. | 别对玛丽或者别人说 |
[07:32] | Certainly that trauma you refer to | 显然你提到的创伤 |
[07:34] | has earned her respite from your petty allegations. | 让她从你的指控中赢得了喘息的机会 |
[07:43] | Some refreshment, | 吃点点心吗 |
[07:44] | Lord Burgess? | 伯吉斯大人 |
[07:45] | As expected, Queen Elizabeth | 不出所料 伊丽莎白女王 |
[07:46] | was pleased to learn of your eagerness | 很高兴得知你渴望 |
[07:48] | to foster a marriage alliance. | 促进我们的联姻 |
[07:50] | Well, eagerness aside, | 先不提渴求 |
[07:51] | I am willing to wait patiently for her decision. | 我愿意耐心等待她的决定 |
[07:54] | I would never want the queen of England | 我绝不希望英国女王 |
[07:55] | – to think I’m rushing her. – You’re not. | -认为我在催促她 -你没有 |
[07:58] | Her Majesty wants to make your acquaintance. | 女王陛下想了解你 |
[08:00] | We sail for England in two days. | 两天后我们启程去英格兰 |
[08:04] | A trip to England this soon | 我没料到 |
[08:06] | is not what I’d expected. | 这么快就要去英格兰 |
[08:08] | Elizabeth’s advisors have convinced her | 伊丽莎白的大臣们说服她 |
[08:09] | it’s in her best interest to settle on a husband | 抓紧时间找一个丈夫 |
[08:11] | without delay. | 对她最有利 |
[08:13] | Now, a young woman ruling | 一个不能向丈夫 |
[08:14] | without a man to turn to for answers? | 寻求建议的女人统治国家 |
[08:16] | To govern her in turn? | 没有驾驭她的男人 |
[08:17] | It’s unnatural and worrisome | 对英格兰的贵族来说 |
[08:19] | for England’s nobles. | 这是反常的 令人不安 |
[08:22] | Prince Conde? | 康德王子 |
[08:23] | To an objective observer, it would seem | 在一个客观的观察者看来 |
[08:25] | that you’re stalling for time. | 你好像在拖延时间 |
[08:26] | Not at all. | 没有这回事 |
[08:28] | But we would need | 但我们需要时间 |
[08:29] | time to settle terms. | 来商定条件 |
[08:31] | What lands I’d be gifted, what… | 我会获封哪些封地… |
[08:32] | “Terms”? | 条件 |
[08:33] | The terms here are simple. | 条件很简单 |
[08:35] | To be considered as the next king consort of England, | 作为英格兰女王未来的国王配偶 |
[08:38] | Queen Elizabeth would like to lay eyes on you. | 伊丽莎白女王想亲眼看看你 |
[08:40] | One’s physical attributes | 你的外貌体态 |
[08:43] | are of some importance to Her Majesty. | 对她来说也很重要 |
[08:45] | Then send her my portrait. | 那就画幅肖像送给她 |
[08:48] | You will sail with me | 要么你在两天后 |
[08:50] | in two days’ time… | 跟我一起走 |
[08:53] | or give up | 否则 |
[08:53] | any hope you have of becoming king of England. | 就放弃成文英格兰国王的念头吧 |
[09:01] | Prince Conde, what a pleasure. | 康德王子 很高兴见到你 |
[09:02] | Won’t you join me? | 跟我一起走走吧 |
[09:06] | Where on earth have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[09:07] | I had business in the village. | 村子里有点事 |
[09:08] | Ridley, our advance man, is dead. | 我们派出去的雷德利死了 |
[09:11] | He never reached Scotland. | 他根本没到达苏格兰 |
[09:13] | I received a coded message from McNabb, his second in command. | 我收到了他的副手麦克纳布的密信 |
[09:16] | He found Ridley’s body robbed of his possessions, | 他发现了雷德利的尸体 身上的财物被抢了 |
[09:19] | including the letters to the lords | 包括要交给苏格兰 |
[09:20] | at both potential ports in Scotland. | 两个可能通航的港口领主的信 |
[09:23] | Louis, those letters bore my seal. | 路易斯 那些信上盖着我的印章 |
[09:24] | They were a calculated risk. | 那无可避免 |
[09:26] | The only way for Ridley to prove | 那是雷德利能证明他身份的 |
[09:27] | the legitimacy of his mission. | 唯一证据 |
[09:29] | I need you to seek out McNabb. | 你得帮我找到麦克纳布 |
[09:31] | Find out what really happened that night. | 查明那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[09:33] | He’s the only one who might be able to help us | 他是唯一有可能帮得上我们的人了 |
[09:35] | find Ridley’s killer, and I can’t risk him | 查出杀死雷德利的凶手 我不能冒险 |
[09:37] | being spotted here at court. | 让他出现在宫廷 |
[09:39] | If it was a spy for England, | 如果他是英格兰的间谍 |
[09:40] | we would sail into a trap with or without | 无论有没有雷德利的情报 |
[09:41] | Ridley’s intelligence. | 我们都可能踏进陷阱 |
[09:42] | And if it was a spy for France? | 如果是法国的间谍呢 |
[09:44] | If proof of your plan gets back to Francis, | 如果证明你计划的证据到了弗朗西斯手里 |
[09:47] | we might both lose our heads, | 我们的人头就不保了 |
[09:49] | whether Francis wants it or not. | 无论弗朗西斯想不想要 |
[09:59] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[10:06] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[10:07] | You were expecting someone else? | 你在等别人吗 |
[10:10] | If your mother knew you were in my bed, | 如果你妈妈知道你上了我的床 |
[10:12] | she would not be happy. | 她会生气的 |
[10:14] | A fact of which you, Claude… | 而你 克劳德 |
[10:18] | are well aware. | 很清楚这一点 |
[10:25] | Does this technique typically work for you? | 你很喜欢这种把戏吗 |
[10:30] | Pursuing a man who has already politely declined? | 去追求一个已经委婉拒绝你的男人 |
[10:35] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[10:36] | I tend to get | 只要我想要的 |
[10:37] | whatever it is that I want. | 我就会得到 |
[10:42] | Not today. | 今天是不行了 |
[10:46] | The salt cod | 腌鳕鱼 |
[10:47] | was a splurge, | 有点破费了 |
[10:49] | but one can only force down so much guinea pie. | 但几内亚派实在是难以下咽 |
[10:52] | Salt cod, a splurge? | 买腌鳕鱼就算破费了 |
[10:53] | You used to call it “Peasant food.” | 你曾经叫它们”农民的食物” |
[10:56] | That was when I could only dream | 那时候想跟你挽手 |
[10:58] | of walking through the village with you on my arm. | 走在村子里还只是个梦呢 |
[11:02] | I am amazed at your resiliency, Greer. | 你的适应能力真让我吃惊 葛瑞尔 |
[11:05] | I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你不会轻易放弃 |
[11:06] | I didn’t. | 我可不知道 |
[11:08] | Well, I’m glad you were right. | 但我们高兴你是对的 |
[11:13] | I’m ever so sorry to interrupt, | 我很抱歉打扰 |
[11:15] | but we’re dealing with a bit of an emergency. | 但出了点紧急的事 |
[11:17] | I’ve got a willing bloke downstairs | 我有个客人在楼下等着 |
[11:19] | and no place to, um… | 没有地方… |
[11:21] | ply my trade. | 让我赚钱 |
[11:22] | – What about your room? – Well, I gave that to Gigi. | -你的房间呢 -给吉吉用了 |
[11:24] | She’s been at it for hours | 她跟那个岸边的帅小伙 |
[11:26] | with that handsome fellow in from the coast. | 都占了好几个小时了 |
[11:27] | Tell your customer | 告诉你的客人 |
[11:28] | it’ll just be a moment. | 这边马上就好 |
[11:32] | Last night, she wakes us from a dead sleep | 昨晚我们睡得正香 她把我们叫醒 |
[11:34] | because she needs a gown | 就因为她需要一件礼服 |
[11:36] | for a John who has a penchant for taffeta. | 就为了讨好喜欢丝织品的客人 |
[11:38] | Aren’t people so strange and fascinating? | 人就是这么奇怪而迷人 不是吗 |
[11:41] | Maybe at first. | 一开始可能会这么觉得 |
[11:43] | Aren’t you getting tired of this? | 你还没受够这些吗 |
[11:44] | This– | 这些 |
[11:45] | Gigi and Sharlene, | 吉吉和莎琳 |
[11:46] | salt cod and guinea pie– is my life now. | 腌鳕鱼和几内亚派 就是我现在的生活 |
[11:49] | I’m saving to rent a townhouse, | 我在攒钱租好一点的房子 |
[11:51] | but until then… | 但在那之前… |
[11:53] | Well, you knew what you were getting into | 你找我的时候就知道这些事 |
[11:55] | and I won’t apologize for it. | 我可不会为此道歉 |
[11:56] | Well, what if I could marry you? | 要是我娶你呢 |
[11:59] | Leith, I’m already married. | 利思 我已经结婚了 |
[12:01] | To a Protestant. | 你嫁给了新教徒 |
[12:02] | Protestants believe in divorce. | 新教徒承认离婚 |
[12:04] | Do you really think it’s that easy? | 你真的觉得会那么容易吗 |
[12:05] | I can’t even get a letter to my husband | 我丈夫在牢里受苦的时候 |
[12:07] | while he suffers in prison. | 我连他的一封信都收不到 |
[12:09] | He couldn’t agree if he wanted to. | 就算他想离婚也没有办法 |
[12:10] | Well, an annulment, then. | 那就申请婚姻无效 |
[12:11] | You could do it without his agreement. | 这样就不需要他的同意了 |
[12:13] | You were married in a Catholic ceremony, | 你是以天主教婚礼下嫁的 |
[12:14] | – it-it could work. – Annulments require | -会成功的 -婚姻无效需要 |
[12:16] | the consent of the Vatican– | 罗马教廷的允许 |
[12:17] | – money, power… – We have powerful friends. | -还要钱 权 -我们有位高权重的朋友 |
[12:19] | No, Leith. No. | 不 利思 不行 |
[12:21] | Please, I beg of you, let it go. | 我求你了 放弃吧 |
[12:25] | My past life is in ruins, | 我的过去已经毁了 |
[12:26] | and I’m only just now starting to pick up the pieces. | 现在我才逐渐振作 |
[12:30] | So much has been taken from me. | 我被夺走了太多东西 |
[12:33] | Do you know what it feels like | 你知道想到那些 |
[12:34] | to be reminded of what I can never have? | 再也不能拥有的东西我有多痛苦吗 |
[12:38] | You’re an honorable, decent man | 你是个追求高尚正派生活的 |
[12:41] | who seeks an honorable, decent life. | 可敬的 正派的男人 |
[12:43] | It’s why I’ve always loved you. | 所以我才一直爱你 |
[12:46] | But all I can offer you is me. | 但我能给你的只有我自己 |
[12:50] | And you’re enough. | 有你就够了 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:59] | We never even made it out of France. | 我们都没走出法国 |
[13:01] | Ridley led us as far as Le Havre. | 雷德利领我们到了勒阿弗尔 |
[13:03] | We’d taken rooms at an inn. | 我们住在了一家酒馆里 |
[13:05] | Ridley got in on a game of Three Card Brag. | 雷德利跑去打牌 |
[13:07] | In the morning, I found his body | 到了早上 我在酒馆外的小巷里 |
[13:09] | in an alley outside the tavern. | 发现了他的尸体 |
[13:11] | By then, the letters were gone. | 那时候信就已经不见了 |
[13:13] | A victim of common thieves? | 可能是寻常的盗窃杀人吗 |
[13:14] | A card game gone wrong? | 打牌的纠纷 |
[13:15] | Port towns are thick with dodgy characters. | 海港城镇有很多机敏的人 |
[13:17] | They’re also hubs for espionage. | 也是叛国者的聚集处 |
[13:19] | We did our best to appear inconspicuous, | 我们尽力让自己不那么显眼 |
[13:21] | but to a trained eye, a royal operative is easily made. | 但对受过训练的人来说 皇室的人很容易分辨 |
[13:25] | I think Ridley was killed deliberately. | 我认为雷德利是被谋杀的 |
[13:28] | That there were spies amongst us that night. | 那晚 我们之中有间谍 |
[13:29] | Then I need you to find out who they answer to: | 那我需要查出他们幕后的人是谁 |
[13:32] | England, France, or someone else. | 英格兰 法国还是别人 |
[13:34] | Yes, Lord Conde. | 遵命 康德大人 |
[13:36] | I hear you’re leaving us. | 我听说你要离开 |
[13:37] | What business do you have in the north? | 你去北方有什么事 |
[13:39] | It’s a neglected part of your realm. | 那是你的王国中被忽略的地带 |
[13:42] | And on the way, I’m going to check in | 路上我要去查看一下 |
[13:43] | on a corrupt deputy who I’ve long owed a visit. | 久疏问候的腐败领主 |
[13:46] | I worry that may not be the only reason for your sudden departure. | 我担心的是那不是你突然离开的唯一原因 |
[13:50] | Careful, brother. | 小心点 哥哥 |
[13:50] | Today may not be the day to embark on a long and dangerous journey. | 今天可能不适合开始危险的长途旅程 |
[13:53] | And why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:56] | Well, if you’re looking for a fight, | 如果你想找人打架的话 |
[13:57] | you’ll surely find one. | 你绝对能如愿以偿 |
[13:59] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你真想要那么做吗 |
[14:03] | To lose a wife is a difficult thing. | 失去妻子是件很痛苦的事 |
[14:06] | As you well know, from the look of you. | 从你的表情可以看出 你很了解这种感觉 |
[14:08] | I suppose Conde’s relishing the distance between you | 我想康德正利用你和玛丽的距离 |
[14:11] | to further his romantic agenda with Mary. | 来获取玛丽的芳心 |
[14:13] | Mary’s smarter than that. | 玛丽没那么傻 |
[14:15] | She’s given Conde a wide berth. | 她对康德敬而远之 |
[14:22] | When I return, | 我回来的时候 |
[14:24] | see that a drink is waiting for me, won’t you? | 我们俩一起喝一杯 好吗 |
[14:32] | Did you honestly think that you could get away with it? | 你难道真的以为你可以就此摆脱吗 |
[14:35] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[14:36] | My mother knows. | 我母亲知道了 |
[14:37] | Perhaps I was delusional for believing | 之前我还妄想相信 |
[14:39] | that you might exercise restraint | 你会谨慎行事 |
[14:41] | or possibly even reconsider taking Conde into your bed. | 或者可能重新考虑和康德上床的事 |
[14:47] | Is this happy news? You look relieved. | 这对你是好消息吗 你看起来松了口气 |
[14:49] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[14:50] | I begged you for discretion. | 我请求你小心行事 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry, Francis. | 我很抱歉 弗朗西斯 |
[14:52] | And now I am lying for you, | 为了保护你 现在我还要为你撒谎 |
[14:54] | lying even to my brother, | 甚至对我哥哥撒谎 |
[14:56] | protecting you as you take comfort in the arms of another. | 而你正从另一个男人那里寻求安慰 |
[14:59] | This is not what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[15:01] | – I only wanted to find… – Happiness. | -我只是想要找到… -幸福 |
[15:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:04] | Your happiness. | 你的幸福 |
[15:07] | But I don’t know how much longer | 但我不知道我还能 |
[15:08] | I can maintain this charade. | 帮你遮掩多久 |
[15:11] | I made you a promise, | 我给了你承诺 |
[15:13] | and it’s one I won’t break. | 我不会违反那个诺言 |
[15:15] | You are free to be with Conde. | 你可以和康德在一起 |
[15:20] | But I can’t control my mother’s appetite for vengeance. | 但我无法控制我母亲的复仇欲望 |
[15:25] | We need to leave for Scotland. | 我们需要离开前往苏格兰 |
[15:26] | – Right now. Today. – How? | -现在 今天 -怎么去 |
[15:28] | Catherine will have spies watching my every move. | 凯瑟琳安排了间谍监视我的一举一动 |
[15:30] | There’s no time to waste. | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[15:31] | If Francis doesn’t have your letters, | 就算弗朗西斯没拿到你的信件 |
[15:33] | that doesn’t mean he won’t, and soon. | 那不意味他不会发现 他很快就会发现的 |
[15:35] | We’ll be found out, by him or somebody else. | 我们早晚会被他或者其他人发现的 |
[15:36] | Louis, don’t you see? I’m scared. | 路易斯 难道你没看出来吗 我很害怕 |
[15:39] | I made a choice, | 我做了选择 |
[15:39] | and I thought I had the strength to face the risks head-on. | 以为自己有勇气面对随之而来的风险 |
[15:42] | But our plans are crumbling around us. | 但是我们的计划正在逐一失败 |
[15:44] | So we do nothing? | 难道我们什么都不做 |
[15:45] | We wait until what? Until Francis knows? | 我们要等到何时 等到弗朗西斯发现 |
[15:47] | Until we’re discovered | 还是要等到我们被发现 |
[15:48] | and it’s too late to run for our lives, Mary? | 等到我们已经来不及逃命 玛丽 |
[15:50] | Run where? | 逃到哪里去呢 |
[15:52] | Ridley’s man McNabb is certain | 雷德利的手下麦克纳布很确信 |
[15:54] | that a spy took my letters. | 是间谍拿走了我的信件 |
[15:56] | Francis doesn’t have them. | 弗朗西斯没有拿到 |
[15:57] | If the spy is English and not French, | 如果那个间谍是英格兰人而不是法国人 |
[15:59] | then Elizabeth will be bolstering her troops in Scotland. | 那么伊丽莎白将会在苏格兰加强兵力 |
[16:03] | Without intelligence, | 如果得不到情报 |
[16:03] | solid intelligence, we would be sailing right into an ambush. | 可靠的情报 我们可能会步入埋伏 |
[16:07] | It’s too late for me, | 对我来说已经太迟了 |
[16:08] | but your name isn’t on those letters. | 但是你的名字没有出现在那些信件上 |
[16:11] | If we end our mission now, I can still save you. | 如果我们现在终止计划 我还可以救你 |
[16:16] | There may still be a way. | 也许还有一个办法 |
[16:19] | I have an English contact, | 我有一个英格兰联络人 |
[16:20] | a high-ranking negotiator. | 一位高级谈判代表 |
[16:23] | He serves Elizabeth in France | 他在法国 法国国外以及苏格兰 |
[16:24] | and abroad… and Scotland. | 效力于伊丽莎白 |
[16:27] | He might have information | 他也许知道 |
[16:28] | about England’s military strategy there. | 伊丽莎白在苏格兰的军事战略 |
[16:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:31] | His name’s Lord Burgess. | 他的名字是伯吉斯 |
[16:33] | He was sent here to negotiate a marriage alliance | 他被派到这里来商定一桩联姻事宜 |
[16:36] | between Queen Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白女王和 |
[16:39] | …and me. | 我的联姻 |
[16:41] | You? | 你 |
[16:42] | I’ve been taking secret meetings with him | 最近我一直在和他秘密会面 |
[16:45] | as recently as this morning. | 今早还见过一次 |
[16:48] | You… you encouraged such an alliance? | 你 你竟然支持这样的联盟 |
[16:51] | At first, but not anymore. | 刚开始是的 但是不再是了 |
[16:52] | “Not anymore”? | 不再是了 |
[16:54] | And when did you have this change of heart? | 你是什么时候变心的 |
[16:56] | When you were professing your love for me? | 是在你对我示爱的时候吗 |
[16:58] | When you pledged to stand by my side? | 在你承诺会站在我身边支持我时 |
[17:00] | I’m saying no, without regard for Elizabeth’s retribution, | 我会拒绝的 不管伊丽莎白是否会报复我 |
[17:02] | because I believe in us. | 因为我相信我们 |
[17:04] | – I trust you. – You’re a liar! | -我相信你 -你这个骗子 |
[17:07] | I trusted you! I opened my heart | 我曾那么相信你 我竟然对一个骗子 |
[17:09] | – to a liar! – Mary, please understand… | -敞开了心怀 -玛丽 请你理解 |
[17:11] | I do understand, Louis. | 我确实理解你 路易斯 |
[17:13] | I understand that you doubted me. | 我明白你怀疑我 |
[17:16] | You doubted that we’d even get to Scotland, | 你拿不准我们究竟会不会去苏格兰 |
[17:18] | because you weren’t convinced | 因为你不确信 |
[17:19] | that I would leave Francis in the end. | 我最后会离开弗朗西斯 |
[17:21] | When I was prepared to give you everything. | 而我却准备给你我的一切 |
[17:25] | I will find a way to see you home. | 我会找到办法送你回家 |
[17:28] | To prove to you that I have no doubts | 我会向你证明我无丝毫疑虑 |
[17:30] | that it’s you who I want. | 我只想要你 |
[17:33] | Even if you could… | 就算你可以做到 |
[17:36] | what makes you think I’d take you with me? | 你怎么知道我一定会带你一起走 |
[17:47] | My region is happy to welcome the king’s deputy, | 欢迎国王副手来到我的领地 |
[17:49] | no matter the inquiry. | 即便您是来调查的 |
[17:51] | Please, come inside; | 请进 |
[17:53] | you’ve been riding for hours. | 您骑行了数小时 |
[17:54] | The journey was long. | 这是一段很长的旅程 |
[17:55] | But the rumors of a man | 但是有流言说某个 |
[17:56] | who swore allegiance to the Crown, bending the laws | 宣誓效忠国王的人私自枉法 |
[17:59] | to line his own pockets, | 中饱私囊 |
[18:01] | made it necessary. | 这使我有必要来一趟 |
[18:02] | You must be mistaken. | 您一定是搞错了 |
[18:04] | I’ve policed this territory for years | 我管辖这块领土已经很多年 |
[18:06] | and have heard no complaints. | 可从未听到任何怨言 |
[18:08] | Perhaps because you’ve silenced | 可能是因为你封住了 |
[18:09] | – the people’s voices. – A visitor? | -人们的口 -有客人吗 |
[18:12] | Should I stoke the fire? | 我需要生火吗 |
[18:13] | Back inside with you. Now. | 你快进去 现在 |
[18:16] | Take your hands off her. | 把你的手从她身上拿开 |
[18:18] | Who left those marks on your face? | 谁在你脸上留下那么多伤痕 |
[18:19] | Her face is my business. | 她的脸是我的事 |
[18:20] | And she earns every mark she gets. | 每一块伤痕都是她自找的 |
[18:25] | Take this and go to the castle. | 拿着这个去城堡 |
[18:26] | Use my name. They’ll give you shelter and a job. | 报我的名字 他们会收留你 给你工作 |
[18:28] | – Oh, thank you, but… – Go inside and gather your things. | -谢谢您 但是 -进去收拾好你的东西 |
[18:31] | I’ll make sure someone rides with you. | 我会安排人和你一起去 |
[18:35] | They are born as women | 她们生为女人 |
[18:36] | into a world that casts them aside. | 却降生在一个摒弃她们的世界里 |
[18:37] | And then men like you, | 而像你一样的男人 |
[18:38] | bullies, liars, think you own them. | 恶棍们 骗子们 以为你们拥有她们 |
[18:41] | Their king and master. | 以为你们是她们的王和主人 |
[18:43] | These women, who trusted you enough to care for you, | 这些女人相信你们 关心你们 |
[18:45] | to marry you, become your playthings, | 嫁给你们 最后却成了你们的玩物 |
[18:48] | your punching bag. | 你们的受气包 |
[18:50] | You are no king. | 你不是国王 |
[18:54] | Don’t even think of going after her. | 别想去抓她 |
[18:58] | You are hereby stripped of your title | 我受法国国王之命 |
[19:01] | by order of the king of France. | 剥夺你的头衔 |
[19:07] | You’ve been out here for hours. | 你在外面呆了几个小时了 |
[19:10] | The cold air does me good. | 冷空气对我有好处 |
[19:15] | Mary, you know you can tell me anything. | 玛丽 你什么都可以对我说 |
[19:20] | Lola, I feel so trapped here. | 萝拉 我在这里感觉像是被困住了 |
[19:23] | So alone. | 如此孤独 |
[19:24] | You and Francis, I… | 你和弗朗西斯 我… |
[19:26] | I know how painful | 我知道你们之间的隔阂 |
[19:27] | your estrangement must feel. | 让你多么痛苦 |
[19:30] | But you have to know that, | 但是你必须知道 |
[19:31] | no matter your choices, | 不管你做什么选择 |
[19:32] | you still have a husband who would do anything to make you happy. | 为了让你开心 你的丈夫愿意做任何事 |
[19:37] | He told you. | 他告诉你了 |
[19:40] | About Louis. | 关于路易斯的事 |
[19:41] | – You know about our affair. – Francis trusted me | -你知道我们的关系了 -弗朗西斯相信我 |
[19:43] | because he knows I will support you, always. | 因为他知道我会一如既往地支持你 |
[19:46] | Do you? | 你支持我吗 |
[19:49] | If Conde is the man who can free you | 如果康德能使你摆脱 |
[19:51] | from the pain I have watched you suffer, | 我见到你所受的所有痛苦 |
[19:53] | then yes. Be with him. | 那么是的 和他在一起吧 |
[19:56] | Who am I to judge? | 我有什么资格置喙呢 |
[19:59] | Louis and I are done. | 路易斯和我之间完了 |
[20:01] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[20:03] | He’s been secretly entertaining | 他一直在私下接洽 |
[20:05] | a marriage proposal from Queen Elizabeth for weeks. | 伊丽莎白女王的求婚 好几周了 |
[20:09] | From Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[20:11] | I was set to sail home. | 我本打算回家的 |
[20:14] | To reclaim my throne with Louis at my side. | 在我的国家和路易斯一起重掌女王之位 |
[20:20] | The risk you two are taking… | 你们俩冒的风险也… |
[20:23] | Conde, to defy Elizabeth… | 康德要公然违抗伊丽莎白… |
[20:26] | You do realize that, if he turns her down… | 你也明白吧 如果他拒绝了 |
[20:28] | – He said he was going to. – It will provoke her. | -他说他要拒绝 -那样会激怒她的 |
[20:31] | He’ll become an enemy of the queen of England, | 他会成为英格兰女王的敌人 |
[20:33] | and I’m sorry, | 容我直言 |
[20:35] | but for what future? | 那样有什么未来可言 |
[20:37] | You’re a married queen. | 你可是一位王后 |
[20:40] | Can you blame him for his doubts? | 又怎能因他的怀疑动摇而责怪他呢 |
[20:44] | Are you still going to Scotland? | 你还是要去苏格兰吗 |
[20:46] | Our plans have suffered a terrible setback. | 我们的计划遭到了严重阻碍 |
[20:49] | There’s no hope now of making the journey safely, | 目前根本无法保证行程安全 |
[20:51] | and… Lola, I’m afraid. | 而且 萝拉 我很害怕 |
[20:58] | When I came to this country, | 我来到这个国家时 |
[21:00] | I left my family behind, my life. | 就放下的我的家族 我的生活 |
[21:05] | I was terrified. | 那时我也很害怕 |
[21:07] | And I was just your lady, with little responsibility | 我只是你的侍女 除了站在你这一边 |
[21:09] | other than standing at my friend’s side. | 别无他责 |
[21:12] | But you, you were fearless. | 但你呢 你那时那么勇敢无畏 |
[21:16] | Standing up to the rulers of France again and again | 昂首对抗法国的统治者们 一次又一次 |
[21:19] | with a fire that I’d never seen. | 我从未见过那样耀眼的人 |
[21:21] | Fighting for us, for aid, | 为我们 为援助 |
[21:23] | for troops, for Scotland. | 为军队 为苏格兰 全力奋战 |
[21:27] | Mary, you have been waiting for so long | 玛丽 为了能拿到自己王位 |
[21:29] | for the day when you can take your throne. | 你已经等待太久了 |
[21:32] | It may not be my throne by the time I get there. | 我到那里时 也许王位不是我的 |
[21:36] | And that girl | 而那个 |
[21:38] | who knew no fear, | 勇敢无畏的姑娘 |
[21:41] | I am not her anymore. | 也已经不是我了 |
[21:43] | No. | 不 |
[21:44] | You are wiser | 你现在更加明智 |
[21:47] | and stronger. | 更加坚强 |
[21:50] | Remember that strength | 记住 有那么多人都想 |
[21:51] | that so many have tried to take from you. | 从你身上夺走的那股力量 |
[21:54] | It is in you still, my friend, | 它依然在你心里 我的挚友 |
[21:58] | my queen. | 我的女王 |
[22:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[22:02] | And if Conde can aid you on your journey, | 如果康德能帮你回去 |
[22:04] | forgive him, keep him at your side. | 那就原谅他 让他留在你身边 |
[22:18] | I had a visitor to my chambers this morning. | 今早我的寝室里来了一位客人 |
[22:21] | Your daughter. | 是您的女儿 |
[22:23] | It was unannounced | 未经通报 |
[22:25] | and not the first of its kind. | 而且也并非第一次了 |
[22:29] | She comes to me to annoy you. | 她来找我是为了气你 |
[22:31] | Because she sees that we’ve grown closer. | 因为她看出来我们越走越近了 |
[22:35] | Admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[22:37] | You enjoy my company. | 你很享受我的陪伴 |
[22:39] | You are a necessary evil | 你就是个不可避免的灾祸 |
[22:41] | whose orbit I can’t seem to escape. | 我根本无法摆脱你 |
[22:43] | Who stands by you | 是啊 我时时伴你左右 |
[22:45] | and protects your family’s interests at every turn. | 处处保护这你家族的利益 |
[22:48] | Well, we share a mutually beneficial | 我们之间 是互惠互利的 |
[22:50] | political relationship. | 政治关系 |
[22:52] | To read more into it would be a foolish mistake. | 可别错误得理解过头了 |
[22:55] | Your bedroom activities | 你的房中秘事 |
[22:57] | and who you engage in them with are of no concern. | 你与谁为伴 我都不关心 |
[23:00] | Don’t announce them to me. | 就别向我报告了 |
[23:03] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[23:04] | I won’t. | 不会了 |
[23:05] | I shall do as I please as silently and respectfully | 我会像你的那些政治伙伴一样 |
[23:09] | as any political associate of yours would. | 保持缄默 保持恭敬 |
[23:14] | As any colleague | 像那些倾慕着 |
[23:16] | with a penchant | 美丽女人的 |
[23:18] | for beautiful women, | 同好者一样 |
[23:20] | or as any man who bears his inexplicable appeal | 或者像那些觉得年轻又精力十足的皇室成员 |
[23:24] | to young lusty royals. | 拥有说不清道不明吸引力的人 |
[23:38] | This is not a reconciliation, Louis. | 我不是找你来和解的 路易斯 |
[23:41] | I realized you were right. | 我意识到你是对的 |
[23:43] | The only way to escape the repercussions | 我的信件被人发现 要避开这件事的影响 |
[23:45] | of the discovery of my letters is to leave for Scotland. | 方法只有一个 就是去苏格兰 |
[23:48] | Unannounced and as swiftly as possible. | 出其不意 越快越好 |
[23:51] | I will use Elizabeth’s envoy, Lord Burgess, | 我会利用伊丽莎白的使臣伯吉斯 |
[23:53] | to get the information I need to sail home safely. | 获得能让我安全回家的任何信息 |
[23:57] | But I will need your help getting it from him. | 但我需要通过你向他获取 |
[23:59] | Helping you means betraying the queen of England. | 帮助你就意味着我要背叛英格兰女王 |
[24:03] | All for a woman who doesn’t know if she wants to be with me, | 都是为了一个弄不清她是否想和我在一起的女人 |
[24:05] | who may not even take me with her. | 一个说不定不会带我一起走的女人 |
[24:08] | I love you, Mary. | 我爱你 玛丽 |
[24:11] | I’ll do anything to prove my loyalty, | 我愿做任何事来证明我的诚心 |
[24:13] | but I need you to be very clear | 但你要想明白 |
[24:16] | about what it is you’re asking of me. | 你要我做的到底是什么样的事 |
[24:20] | Where can I find the envoy? | 我怎样才能见到那个使臣 |
[24:33] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[24:35] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[24:46] | Your brother, the king, can’t protect you now. | 你的国王弟弟现在可保护不了你 |
[24:57] | – You called for me, Your Majesty. – Leith Bayard. | -您找我 陛下 -利思·贝亚德 |
[25:01] | I need someone for a special position. | 我有一个特殊职位要给某个人 |
[25:03] | Someone trustworthy, discreet. | 这个人要值得信赖 做事谨慎小心 |
[25:07] | You can view it as a promotion. | 这算是提拔吧 |
[25:09] | It’s the post of personal bodyguard to Princess Claude. | 当克劳德公主的私人保镖 |
[25:14] | The princess… | 公主… |
[25:15] | …is such a refined and-and worldly young lady, | 是那么高贵优雅又年轻美丽 |
[25:19] | I-I fear she would find my company boorish. | 她肯定会觉得我太笨太俗了 |
[25:22] | You need to be at her side at all times. | 你必须时时刻刻都在她身边 |
[25:23] | And find a way to keep her occupied. | 而且不能让她闲下来 |
[25:26] | You want me to take her on walks | 您想让我陪她去散步 |
[25:28] | or horseback riding? | 或者去骑马吗 |
[25:30] | Claude isn’t very sporty. | 克劳德不是太喜欢去运动 |
[25:33] | She’s very spirited, passionate, | 她精力充沛 充满热情 |
[25:36] | and, uh, it’ll be your responsibility | 你的职责就是 |
[25:38] | to see that she has a safe receptacle for all that… | 让她有地方去释放她的那些… |
[25:42] | energy. | 热情 |
[25:44] | Make sure she doesn’t end up in the bed of some nobleman | 确保她不爬上贵族的床 |
[25:47] | or a stable boy. | 马夫的也不行 |
[25:48] | Or your own. | 你自己的也不行 |
[25:50] | I need someone comely enough | 我点名的人要足够清俊 |
[25:52] | to keep the princess’ attention | 足以吸引公主 |
[25:53] | and smart enough to know his place. | 还要足够聪明 明白自己的身份 |
[25:56] | Do we understand each other? | 明白了吗 |
[25:58] | Uh, you don’t want a guard, you want… | 您似乎不需要一个保镖 您需要… |
[26:00] | A babysitter?! I’ve just been informed | 一个保姆吧 我刚知道 |
[26:02] | I’m no longer allowed outside the castle, | 没有私人保镖的陪同 |
[26:03] | or anywhere really, without a personal guard. | 我被禁止走出城堡 或者说哪里也不许去 |
[26:06] | By order of the queen mother. | 是我太后母亲下的命令 |
[26:08] | When will you stop trying to control me? | 你什么时候才能放过我 |
[26:11] | When you stop behaving like you need to be controlled. | 只要你表现好了 |
[26:13] | It’s not going to work. | 没用的 |
[26:14] | I don’t care what ogre you’ve entrusted | 我才不管你让哪个怪物 |
[26:16] | this ridiculous job to… | 来做这个可笑的工作… |
[26:23] | I’ll leave you two to get acquainted. | 你们互相熟悉一下吧 |
[26:27] | So… | 所以 |
[26:29] | you’re my new keeper. | 你是我的新监护人喽 |
[26:52] | An annulment for Greer? | 宣告葛瑞尔的婚姻无效 |
[26:54] | I want to marry her. | 我想娶她 |
[26:55] | I’m hopeful it will bring her a better life. | 我认为这能给她更好的生活 |
[26:57] | Since her dismissal from court, she’s fallen hard. | 她被逐出宫之后 就生活艰难 |
[27:00] | And I’m not without compassion for her. | 我对她也并非毫无怜悯 |
[27:02] | But her husband did fund an attack on this castle, | 但她的丈夫确实资助了那些袭击城堡的人 |
[27:04] | however honorable his intentions. | 无论他是出于何种高尚的目的 |
[27:07] | She is labeled as treasonous. | 她也犯了叛国罪 |
[27:08] | It’s not a label I gave her, | 这罪名不是我下的 |
[27:09] | but it is one that she is stuck with. | 但她也无法摆脱 |
[27:11] | She made mistakes, | 她犯过错 |
[27:12] | but she has paid for them. | 但她也付出代价了 |
[27:13] | You are choosing a hard road by standing at her side. | 选择支持她你就是和自己过不去了 |
[27:16] | Protect yourself and your future. | 保护自己和自己的将来吧 |
[27:17] | Your own status is on the rise; reach for more. | 你的地位一直在上升 何不更进一步呢 |
[27:19] | But I love her. | 但我爱她 |
[27:22] | Your Majesty, I love her. | 陛下 我爱她 |
[27:26] | Greer’s husband is imprisoned. | 葛瑞尔的丈夫入狱了 |
[27:27] | She’ll likely never see him again. | 她可能再也不会见到他 |
[27:29] | We could have a family, legitimate children. | 我们可以组成家庭 可以生合法的孩子 |
[27:32] | That is the future I seek. | 那才是我想要的将来 |
[27:36] | As a king, I often want to solve the world’s problems. | 作为国王 我常想解决世上的各种难题 |
[27:39] | And I would certainly love to solve yours. | 我很乐意帮你解决这个难题 |
[27:41] | But obtaining annulment is no easy task, | 但要废除一桩婚姻没那么容易 |
[27:45] | even when a king does the asking. | 就算是国王也一样 |
[27:47] | Every favor from the Vatican comes with a price, | 要从罗马教廷获得任何帮助都要付出代价 |
[27:50] | and God only knows what they would want for this. | 天知道他们又会开出什么条件 |
[27:53] | Leith, my friend. | 利思 我的朋友 |
[27:57] | Let her go. | 放手吧 |
[28:01] | It’s a nippy one. | 帅哥 |
[28:03] | You want to warm yourself on my dumplings? | 想让我来温暖你吗 |
[28:06] | The vulgar blooms of France cannot compare | 法国这些俗艳的野花根本比不上 |
[28:08] | to the subtle grace of an English rose. | 一支英格兰玫瑰的雅致 |
[28:14] | Still, it would be a shame to leave France | 不过 不尝尝法国货的味道 |
[28:16] | without sampling its goods. | 就这么离开太可惜了 |
[28:19] | Stay where you are, sir. | 别动 先生 |
[28:23] | What is the meaning of this? | 你们什么意思 |
[28:24] | You are arrested by order | 你们被玛丽王后 |
[28:25] | of Her Majesty, Queen Mary. | 下令逮捕了 |
[28:31] | I know you are in France at the behest | 我知道你来法国是你的女王 |
[28:32] | of your queen, Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白所下的命令 |
[28:34] | I am in France of my own accord. | 我是自己来的 |
[28:36] | Did you not think I would find it suspicious? | 你难道觉得我不会发现可疑之处吗 |
[28:38] | A high-ranking diplomat avoiding | 一个地位如此之高的外交官 |
[28:40] | an appearance at my court during his visit? | 却在出访期间不造访我的宫廷 |
[28:43] | What is this little English vole doing, | 你这只英格兰来的老鼠 |
[28:45] | scurrying about in secret in my country? | 在我的国家鬼鬼祟祟的意欲何为 |
[28:47] | I’m hardly here in secret, Your Majesty. | 我并无鬼祟之举啊 陛下 |
[28:49] | I’ve rented rooms in town. | 我在这里租了间房 |
[28:51] | Where my guards have witnessed you | 我的卫兵却看到 |
[28:53] | breaking bread with known Protestant sympathizers. | 你和众所周知的新教支持者们共进圣餐了 |
[28:56] | – What? – Including Victor Caron. | -什么 -包括维克多·卡隆 |
[28:58] | Your Majesty, no. | 陛下 没有 |
[29:00] | No, none of this is true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[29:01] | I assure you, I have never met… | 我保证 我从未见过… |
[29:02] | Do not presume to think that you can lie | 想对法国王后和苏格兰女王撒谎 |
[29:04] | to the queen of France and Scotland without consequences. | 你该想想你的下场 |
[29:07] | As a feared and militant Protestant revolutionary, | 作为一个令人不放心又好战的新教革命者 |
[29:11] | Victor Caron is under surveillance at all times. | 维克多·卡隆始终受到我们的监视 |
[29:14] | And your meeting with him can only mean | 而你和他见面就意味着 |
[29:15] | that Elizabeth has sent you… | 伊丽莎白派你来… |
[29:17] | No. | 不 |
[29:17] | …to fund and organize a religious revolt | 资助并组织一场针对法国王权的 |
[29:19] | against the French Crown. | 宗教叛乱 |
[29:22] | Hear me now. | 你给我听好了 |
[29:23] | I will respond to any threat to my sovereignty | 谁胆敢威胁我的统治 |
[29:27] | with swift and brutal measures. | 我就会迅速且残忍地反击 |
[29:30] | If you do not confess by tomorrow morning, | 如果你明早之前还不坦白 |
[29:33] | I will send Elizabeth that basket | 我就把你的头砍下来 |
[29:36] | with your head in it. | 送给伊丽莎白 |
[29:43] | We need Burgess to believe his life is truly in danger | 我们必须让伯吉斯相信他的生命 |
[29:45] | for this to work. | 确实危在旦夕 |
[29:45] | Do you think he bought it? | 你认为他信了吗 |
[29:46] | I know he did. | 当然 |
[29:48] | I wasn’t just play-acting, Louis. | 我不只是在吓他 路易斯 |
[29:50] | I will spill blood to defend what’s mine. | 为了保护自己我不介意杀了他 |
[29:53] | In that regard, I meant every word. | 所以 我说的每一句都是实话 |
[30:01] | Water. Please, some water. | 水 求你们了 给我点水吧 |
[30:04] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[30:05] | You’ll be dead soon enough. | 你就快死了 |
[30:14] | No, no, please! | 不不 求你了 |
[30:17] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:20] | We have to move. | 我们得赶快走 |
[30:22] | Now. | 就现在 |
[30:23] | Come. Come. | 走 跟我走 |
[30:26] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[30:27] | This passage leads outside the castle. | 这条通道通往城堡外面 |
[30:29] | I’m a negotiator sent to foster a marriage alliance. | 我只是来谈判联姻之事 |
[30:31] | Now Queen Mary suspects me of conspiring | 结果玛丽王后却怀疑我 |
[30:33] | with Protestant militants? | 与新教激进分子勾结 |
[30:34] | Doesn’t matter– you’re safe now. | 别想了 你现在安全了 |
[30:36] | When the guards find me missing, | 一旦卫兵发现我不见了 |
[30:38] | they’ll search every ship bound for England. | 他们会搜查每艘开往英格兰的船 |
[30:40] | That’s why you’re not going to England, not directly. | 所以你不能马上回英格兰去 |
[30:43] | I secured you passage on a ship sailing | 我会偷偷送你上一艘 |
[30:44] | to the port of Buckhaven in Scotland. | 开往苏格兰巴克哈文的船 |
[30:45] | From there you can make your own way home on land. | 然后你可以走陆路回英格兰 |
[30:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:50] | Your queen would have had my head. | 我差点就人头落地了 |
[30:52] | England and I owe you a great debt. | 英格兰和我都欠你一个人情 |
[30:55] | But can you order your ship’s captain to-to dock at Aberdeen, | 但能让船开到阿伯丁的码头吗 |
[30:59] | a port to the north, instead? | 北边的海港 |
[31:00] | That’s a longer route. | 这样要花更多时间 |
[31:01] | But Buckhaven is a Catholic stronghold, loyal to Mary. | 但巴克哈文是天主教的大本营 忠于玛丽 |
[31:05] | I thought Scotland was nearly under Elizabeth’s control. | 我以为伊丽莎白已经快完全控制苏格兰了 |
[31:07] | With Queen Mary safe in France, | 玛丽女王安全待在法国 |
[31:09] | there’s no need to rush a takeover. | 我们不必太过着急 |
[31:11] | Scotland’s infighting may soon solve that problem for us. | 苏格兰的内战很快就会帮我们解决问题的 |
[31:13] | Until then, Port Aberdeen is controlled | 到那时 阿伯丁港口就会被 |
[31:15] | by compatriots who, like you, are loyal to England. | 像你这样的忠于英格兰的同胞所控制 |
[31:19] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[31:26] | It is a tragedy that your son died without last rites. | 你儿子未进行临终祈祷就去世了真是个悲剧 |
[31:30] | But if you want his soul to enter | 但若你想让他的灵魂 |
[31:32] | into the kingdom of heaven unencumbered by sin, | 不受罪地安然进入天堂 |
[31:35] | the cost of that indulgence is eight livres, | 这代价是八里弗 |
[31:39] | not two. | 不是两个 |
[31:41] | Please, Your Eminence! | 求您 大人 |
[31:42] | Please! | 求求您 |
[31:44] | My servant says you have a message from court. | 我的仆人说你有一条宫廷来的消息 |
[31:46] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[31:49] | There is no message. | 没有 |
[31:50] | I lied so I could gain an audience with you. | 我撒谎了 这样您才会见我 |
[31:53] | Cardinal Desjardin, I’ve come to ask | 德斯贾尔丁主教 我是来请求您 |
[31:55] | for an annulment for a friend. | 为我的朋友废除一桩婚姻 |
[32:00] | The dissolution of a marriage, | 废除婚姻 |
[32:01] | like lying to an officer of the Church, | 就像对教堂的神职人员撒谎了一样 |
[32:05] | is an affront to God. | 是对上帝的冒犯 |
[32:06] | I am told that the Vatican | 我听说罗马教廷 |
[32:08] | does grant annulments to those who are deserving. | 可以为那些真正需要的人废除婚姻 |
[32:11] | Or who can prove their loyalty. | 或者是那些能够证明自己忠心的人 |
[32:13] | Please, what can I do to prove mine? | 请问我该怎么证明自己呢 |
[32:16] | I am a reverent man, and I will pay any tithe. | 我是个虔诚的教徒 我会上交任何什一税的 |
[32:18] | You will pay tithes? | 你会交税 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry, my son, but with what coin? | 抱歉 孩子 你要怎么交 |
[32:22] | I am a captain in the palace guard | 我是皇宫护卫队的队长 |
[32:24] | and a man on the rise. | 前途光明 |
[32:26] | Well, I-I am a friend to the king! | 也是国王的朋友 |
[32:28] | I saved his life! Please, Your Eminence! | 我救过他的命 真的 大人 |
[32:29] | – This girl, I love her! – Tell me more | -我爱那个姑娘 -告诉我 |
[32:33] | about your time spent in the service of the king. | 你为国王所做的事情 |
[32:41] | I got your message, Renaude. | 我收到你的消息了 雷诺德 |
[32:44] | Lord Narcisse. | 纳西斯大人 |
[32:46] | You’ve kept me waiting. | 你可让我好等啊 |
[32:47] | Well, we could have done this at court | 我们也可以在宫廷里碰头啊 |
[32:49] | over dinner and fine wine. | 边吃边喝边聊 |
[32:51] | What I have to say is for your ears only. | 我要说的事只能你一个人知道 |
[32:53] | You’ve always been cautious. | 你总是这么谨慎 |
[32:54] | Even when you were commanding my army. | 以前指挥我的军队时也一样 |
[32:57] | When I had an army. | 在我还有军队的时候 |
[32:58] | I came across a Scotsman in Le Havre. | 我在勒阿弗尔碰到了一个苏格兰人 |
[33:00] | This man, Collins, he entered into a card game | 这个叫柯林斯的人和当地人打牌 |
[33:03] | with a group of locals, and was clearly cheated. | 结果被合伙骗了 |
[33:06] | I have no use for information about a petty swindler. | 我可不想听什么骗子的事 |
[33:09] | Collins just let it happen. | 柯林斯就当做不知道 |
[33:10] | No confrontation. | 没和他们发生冲突 |
[33:12] | Gave up his coin and left. | 给钱走人 |
[33:13] | Eager to avoid attention. | 不想引起别人注意 |
[33:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:17] | When I tried to ask him a few simple questions, | 当我想问他一些简单的问题时 |
[33:19] | he pulled a knife. | 他抽出了一把刀 |
[33:21] | His mistake. | 是他的错 |
[33:23] | When I went through his things, I found out | 我翻了他的东西 |
[33:24] | his real name was Ridley. | 发现他的真名叫做雷德利 |
[33:26] | And that he is someone of great import | 他和王后有着 |
[33:29] | to the queen. | 重大联系 |
[33:31] | Queen Mary? | 玛丽王后 |
[33:32] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[33:43] | My God. | 我的天 |
[33:44] | Is this the queen of Scots’ seal? | 这是苏格兰女王的印章吗 |
[33:52] | A secret campaign to retake Scotland? | 夺回苏格兰的密谋吗 |
[33:55] | Mary was leaving France? | 玛丽要离开法国 |
[33:58] | Leaving my son? | 离开我的儿子吗 |
[33:59] | A brazen move. | 简直厚颜无耻 |
[34:01] | No doubt encouraged by that | 肯定是她旁边那个波旁篡位者 |
[34:02] | Bourbon usurper at her side. | 挑唆她的 |
[34:06] | I thought she was unfaithful. | 我只知道她不忠 |
[34:07] | I had no idea the depth of her betrayal. | 没想到她竟然叛国 |
[34:10] | I’ve already arranged for Mary’s letters | 我已经安排好了 把玛丽的信 |
[34:12] | to be returned to them, seals intact. | 完好无损地还给他们 |
[34:15] | Mary and Conde will believe all is well, | 玛丽和康德不会有所察觉 |
[34:19] | and their false sense of security will give them | 只要他们放松紧惕 |
[34:21] | just enough rope to hang themselves. | 要他们的命就很简单了 |
[34:23] | No, that’s the last thing that I want. | 不 我不想要他们的命 |
[34:26] | The enmity between you and Mary | 自从她回到宫廷里来 |
[34:28] | since she returned to court is known to all. | 你和玛丽之间的敌意就众人皆知 |
[34:29] | Mary is not the same foolish girl | 玛丽和小时候那个被迫接受我们照顾的 |
[34:31] | who was forced into our care. | 傻孩子已经不一样了 |
[34:33] | And I have come to care for her. | 而我要照顾她 |
[34:35] | She has faced many trials here at court as queen. | 作为女王她在此面临过很多审判 |
[34:39] | She’s grown. | 她长大了 |
[34:40] | She’s stronger. Braver… clearly. | 更强大了 也更勇敢了 |
[34:43] | Sometimes bravery leads to foolish choices. | 有时勇敢会让人做出愚蠢的选择 |
[34:46] | And this is one from which there | 而这步一旦走错 |
[34:48] | is no turning back. | 就没有回头路了 |
[34:49] | I have no desire to destroy | 我并不想毁掉玛丽 |
[34:51] | Mary or her reputation. | 或者她的声誉 |
[34:53] | We have to stop her. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[34:55] | Francis must stop her. | 弗朗西斯必须阻止她 |
[35:06] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[35:07] | You’ll lose more blood. | 否则失血更多 |
[35:11] | Sister Delphine. | 戴尔芬修女 |
[35:13] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[35:14] | You’re not… wearing your habit. | 你没有 穿修女服 |
[35:17] | I’m not really a nun. | 我不是真的修女 |
[35:20] | I laid hands on you. | 我看过你的伤势了 |
[35:21] | Death is coming. | 你快死了 |
[35:25] | God. Help me. The pain. | 天啊 帮帮我 好疼 |
[35:28] | You know there could be a price. | 你知道我帮你 你会付出代价 |
[35:30] | The blind boy in the village. | 村里那个盲童 |
[35:37] | Save me! | 救救我 |
[35:39] | I want to live. | 我不想死 |
[35:40] | That’s what they all choose. | 所有人都是如此选择 |
[35:42] | Every time. | 每一次 |
[36:03] | How did you find the letters? | 这些信你怎么找到的 |
[36:05] | I’ve been in contact with the deputy in Le Havre, | 我一直跟勒阿弗尔的领主有联系 |
[36:07] | where Ridley was killed. | 雷德利就是在那里被杀的 |
[36:09] | He and his men captured and killed a common highwayman | 他和他的人抓住并杀了一个强盗 |
[36:11] | who had been robbing people passing through town. | 那个人一路烧杀抢掠 |
[36:13] | You think this highwayman killed Ridley? | 你觉得是这些强盗杀了雷德利吗 |
[36:15] | Ridley’s effects were found among his possessions. | 雷德利的财物在那人身上找到了 |
[36:18] | Everything was there, the letters unopened. | 一切都在 信函并未打开 |
[36:22] | Then the secret of our mission is safe. | 那我们的秘密任务还没暴露 |
[36:24] | Your loyalty will not go unrewarded. | 你如此忠心 我不会亏待你 |
[36:30] | Everything is in place. | 一切就绪了 |
[36:33] | Your trade delegation can be quickly assembled. | 你的贸易代表团可以快速组建起来 |
[36:35] | And thanks to Lord Burgess, | 多亏了伯吉斯 |
[36:36] | we know that Buckhaven is a safe port of entry. | 我们确定巴克哈文海港是安全的 |
[36:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:39] | There is only one outstanding matter | 你想重新夺回苏格兰 |
[36:40] | before you retake Scotland. | 问题只有一个了 |
[36:44] | Whether you still want me to come. | 你还想让我一起去吗 |
[36:52] | There’s something you must know about Mary. | 玛丽有件事你需要知道 |
[36:55] | And Conde. | 还有康德 |
[36:57] | Lord Burgess is safely headed back to England. | 伯吉斯已安全返回英格兰 |
[37:01] | He and Queen Elizabeth will remain unaware | 他和伊莉莎白女王仍不会知道 |
[37:03] | that you helped me. | 你帮了我 |
[37:05] | That his arrest and his rescue was all for me. | 不知道他被捕获救 都是为了我 |
[37:10] | You’ve been playing both sides for some time now, Louis. | 你两边周旋已经很久了 路易斯 |
[37:13] | It can’t go on like this, not anymore. | 我不能继续让你这样了 |
[37:15] | – You can trust me. – Not until you make a choice. | -你可以相信我 -除非你做出决定 |
[37:19] | Right now. | 马上 |
[37:20] | Elizabeth or me. | 选伊莉莎白还是我 |
[37:22] | If Mary leaves with Conde, | 如果玛丽跟康德离开 |
[37:23] | France loses not just a queen, | 法国失去的不仅是一位王后 |
[37:25] | but Scotland, any claim to England. | 更失去了苏格兰 也没机会拥有英格兰了 |
[37:26] | You will be left playing a weak cuckold! | 你此后也会一直戴着绿帽子 |
[37:29] | I suspected Mary of infidelity. | 我虽怀疑过玛丽不忠 |
[37:32] | But this is treason. | 但她这是叛国 |
[37:34] | Consider your choice carefully. | 你仔细考虑后再做选择 |
[37:36] | Elizabeth can offer you marriage, | 伊莉莎白可以给你婚姻 |
[37:38] | England, power, a life of security. | 英格兰 权力 一生的安全 |
[37:44] | I know that together | 我知道我们在一起 |
[37:45] | we face an uncertain future. | 将来会充满不确定 |
[37:48] | But I still see it… in Scotland, | 但我仍然能看到未来 在苏格兰 |
[37:51] | I still see it. | 我还能看到未来 |
[37:52] | There’s always a choice, and sometimes that choice | 车到山前必有路 有时这条路 |
[37:54] | is so difficult that it’s a leap… | 如此艰辛 会让人觉得… |
[37:56] | a leap of a fool’s faith. | 傻子才会去选 |
[38:00] | But my heart tells me that this is it. | 但我的心告诉我就应如此 |
[38:02] | This is the moment. | 这一刻终于到来了 |
[38:03] | You are my choice. | 我选择你 |
[38:05] | If you’ll still have me. | 如果你还想要我的话 |
[38:07] | She won’t listen to reason. | 她听不进道理 |
[38:08] | She will listen to you. | 但会听你的话 |
[38:10] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[38:12] | Francis! Francis, you-you… | 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯 你… |
[38:13] | you must stop her! | 你必须阻止她 |
[38:14] | For both of your sakes! | 这是为了你们俩个好 |
[38:17] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[38:18] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[38:20] | No. | 不 |
[38:22] | Help… help! Help! | 来人 快来人啊 |
[38:23] | The king! | 国王出事了 |
[38:25] | My son… my son… | 我儿子 我儿子 |
[38:27] | I thought I needed you. | 我以为我需要你 |
[38:30] | Needed us, together in Scotland. | 需要我们一起统治苏格兰 |
[38:33] | To find the person I was. | 需要你找回我的本真 |
[38:35] | I convinced myself that in order to heal I needed you by my side. | 我说服自己 要想回到从前我需要你在我身边 |
[38:40] | But now I know. | 但现在我知道了 |
[38:43] | Before you dare | 在你相信 |
[38:44] | to trust anyone else, | 其他人之前 |
[38:46] | you must first trust yourself. | 你必须先相信自己 |
[38:48] | Your own power. | 相信自己的力量 |
[38:50] | That strength I’d thought I’d lost, | 我以为我失去了那种力量 |
[38:52] | I haven’t. | 但我没有 |
[38:54] | It’s in me still. | 那种力量还在 |
[38:57] | Elizabeth may be the wiser choice. | 可能选伊莉莎白更明智 |
[39:01] | But I can give you my heart. | 但我可以给你我的真心 |
[39:04] | My full, strong heart. | 我完整而坚强的真心 |
[39:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:15] | Francis. He’s dying. | 弗朗西斯 他快死了 |
[39:18] | He’s leaving me. | 他要离我而去了 |
[39:19] | The physicians said he merely fainted. | 医师说他只是晕倒了 |
[39:21] | He may have an ear infection, | 他可能耳朵感染了 |
[39:23] | but he’s sleeping soundly. | 但现在睡得很安稳 |
[39:23] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[39:25] | The vision! | 幻象 |
[39:26] | Nostradamus’ vision. | 诺查丹玛斯的幻象 |
[39:28] | He saw how Francis died. | 他看到弗朗西斯如何死去了 |
[39:30] | He foresaw it– Francis’ death. | 他预见了 弗朗西斯的死 |
[39:32] | It’s all coming true! | 一切都成真了 |
[39:33] | What exactly did he see? | 他到底看到了什么 |
[39:36] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[39:37] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[39:39] | I’ll be alone! | 否则我就孤身一人了 |
[39:41] | Charles, Henry, they’re too young to rule. | 查尔斯 亨利 他们都还太年幼 |
[39:44] | I’ll be regent. I-I… I’m not ready! | 我会摄政 我…根本没这个准备 |
[39:47] | The country, it’s too weak. | 我们国家 还太弱小 |
[39:49] | The pieces are not in place. | 一切都还没准备好 |
[39:50] | I’m hated by everyone. | 所有人都恨我 |
[39:52] | They want me gone. | 他们都想赶我走 |
[39:53] | They’ll do everything in their power | 他们会不惜一切 |
[39:55] | – to make that happen! – Stop it! | -赶我走 -别这样 |
[39:58] | This is not like you. | 你这是怎么了 |
[40:00] | You’re worrying about nothing. | 不要杞人忧天了 |
[40:01] | You have no idea what it’s like to be a woman. | 你根本不懂身为女人的感受 |
[40:04] | To be a mother having to face this world alone. | 作为一个母亲独自面对这一切的感受 |
[40:06] | If you believe anything, | 如果你还想相信什么 |
[40:08] | believe this. | 那就相信这个 |
[40:10] | You are not alone. | 你不是独自一人 |
[40:37] | We should stop now. | 我们该停下了 |
[40:40] | I don’t want to stop. | 我不想停下 |
[40:43] | I will wait for you. | 我会等你 |
[40:45] | As long as it takes until you’re ready. | 不论多久 我都会等你准备好 |
[40:48] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[40:51] | To take back my life. | 我要过回自己的人生 |
[40:53] | The courage to give myself to someone else. | 我要找回自己的勇气 让自己敢依靠别人 |
[40:56] | To you. | 依靠你 |
[40:58] | It’s as you said. | 如你所说 |
[41:00] | You are my choice. | 我选择你 |
[41:02] | And this is our moment. | 这一刻属于我们两个人 |
[41:05] | Now, Louis. | 来吧 路易斯 |