时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The sisters know that I’m a healer. | 修女们知道我是医生 |
[00:03] | They believe I’m blessed and took me in. | 她们认为我是受福泽之人 就收容了我 |
[00:05] | How did you heal that woman’s son? | 你是怎么治愈那女人的孩子的 |
[00:07] | I laid hands on him. | 我只是把手放在他身上 |
[00:08] | You saved someone at a cost to another. | 你以牺牲他人的代价去救人 |
[00:10] | Not always. | 并非一直如此 |
[00:11] | Many times, there are no consequences. | 很多时候并无任何代价 |
[00:13] | Who left those marks on your face? | 谁在你脸上留下那么多伤痕 |
[00:15] | She earns every mark she gets. | 每一块伤痕都是她自找的 |
[00:16] | You are hereby stripped of your title. | 在这里我剥夺你的头衔 |
[00:21] | – I want to live. – There could be a price. | -我不想死 -你会付出代价 |
[00:26] | You are free to be with Conde, | 你可以和康德在一起 |
[00:28] | but I can’t control my mother’s appetite for vengeance. | 但我无法控制我母亲的复仇欲望 |
[00:30] | You are my choice, and this is our moment. | 我选择你 这一刻属于我们两个人 |
[00:33] | Promise me that when the day comes, we’ll get on that boat, | 跟我保证 那天来到时 我们会上船 |
[00:36] | – and you’ll leave all this all behind. – Yes. | -你会抛下这一切 -好 |
[00:38] | Francis, you must stop her for both of your sakes. | 弗朗西斯 你必须阻止她 这是为了你们俩个好 |
[00:41] | Francis? Francis! | 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯 |
[00:43] | The vision. Nostradamus’s vision. | 幻象 诺查丹玛斯的幻象 |
[00:46] | He saw how Francis died. | 他看到弗朗西斯如何死去了 |
[00:47] | It’s all coming true. | 一切都成真了 |
[00:58] | Why won’t his ear stop bleeding? | 他的耳朵为什么一直流血 |
[01:00] | Is there nothing you can do for him? | 你无能为力吗 |
[01:01] | It’s the infection. | 是因为感染 |
[01:03] | Until his body overcomes the disease, | 在他的身体战胜疾病之前 |
[01:05] | it will keep pushing blood into the ear. | 血液会被不断推进耳朵 |
[01:08] | What if he can’t? | 如果他无法战胜呢 |
[01:09] | Will he never stop bleeding? | 他会不会一直流血 |
[01:13] | Will he never wake up? | 会不会无法醒来 |
[01:15] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[01:17] | Well, if he can’t overcome it, | 如果他没法战胜 |
[01:18] | if his fever won’t break, and soon, | 如果他一直发烧 很快 |
[01:20] | the king will die. | 国王就会死去 |
[02:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:01] | I can’t believe I’m here with you. | 我不敢相信你和我在一起 |
[02:04] | That you’re mine. | 你是我的了 |
[02:06] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 |
[02:08] | But…? | 但是 |
[02:10] | Do I sense regrets? | 你有后悔的感觉吗 |
[02:12] | No. No regrets. | 没有 没有后悔 |
[02:15] | You helped me find myself again. | 你帮我重新找回了自己 |
[02:18] | Part of myself I thought I’d lost. | 我以为已经失去了的那一部分自己 |
[02:20] | Why do I feel like a servant | 为什么我感觉自己像个仆人 |
[02:22] | who’s located some missing earring for you? | 帮你找回了丢失耳环 |
[02:25] | Don’t be like that, Louis. | 别乱说 路易斯 |
[02:27] | I love you. You must know that. | 我爱你 你必须知道这一点 |
[02:30] | You’ve risked your life and your future for me time and again. | 你一次又一次为我冒生命危险 还可能断送未来 |
[02:33] | You turned down Elizabeth, | 你拒绝了伊丽莎白 |
[02:35] | the chance to be a king for me. | 为了我拒绝了当国王的机会 |
[02:38] | I know that you feel my husband’s presence | 我知道我们在法国的时候 |
[02:42] | while we’re here in France, | 你还会觉得我丈夫横亘在我们当中 |
[02:43] | but soon we’ll be gone, in Scotland together. | 但是我们很快就会走了 一起去苏格兰 |
[02:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:50] | Well, then, | 那么 |
[02:52] | the sooner we get back, the sooner we’ll be on our way. | 我们越快回去 就能越早启程 |
[03:03] | Lola, what’s wrong? | 萝拉 怎么了 |
[03:05] | It’s Francis. | 是弗朗西斯 |
[03:07] | He fell terribly ill last night. | 他昨晚生重病了 |
[03:09] | How? Tell me everything. | 怎么回事 告诉我一切情况 |
[03:11] | Apparently, he collapsed. | 他昏倒了 |
[03:12] | He was burning up and fell into unconsciousness. | 他在发烧 而且失去了知觉 |
[03:15] | – He hasn’t woken. – Is it an infection? | -到现在还没醒来 -是感染吗 |
[03:18] | Are they worried he has | 他们怀疑 |
[03:19] | some kind of brain fever? | 他得了脑膜炎吗 |
[03:20] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[03:21] | but everyone’s very worried. | 但大家都很担心 |
[03:23] | Then I must go to him. | 那我得去看看他 |
[03:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[03:38] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:39] | Where I live and work sometimes. | 我有时住在这里 在这里工作 |
[03:41] | When I’m not with the nuns. | 不和修女们在一块儿的时候 |
[03:45] | You cleaned my wound. | 你清理了我的伤口 |
[03:46] | Stitched it myself. | 我自己缝针的 |
[03:48] | You’re lucky that blade stuck you where it did. | 你真走运 剑刺伤的是这个地方 |
[03:50] | A few inches difference… | 再偏几英寸 |
[03:53] | Well, even my gift has its limits. | 靠我的天赋也无力回天 |
[03:55] | Was it your gift… or your medicine that healed me? | 是你的天赋还是药治疗了我 |
[03:59] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[04:01] | Does it matter that much to you how? | 怎么救的重要吗 |
[04:02] | Yes, it does. | 重要 |
[04:05] | Was I awake when you healed me? | 你治疗我时我醒着吗 |
[04:07] | I saw my wound, Delphine. | 我看见了我的伤口 戴尔芬 |
[04:09] | I should have died. | 我本来会死的 |
[04:10] | Do you wish you had? | 你希望自己死吗 |
[04:12] | You didn’t when I found you. | 我找到你时你没死 |
[04:14] | All you did was beg for the pain to stop. | 你只祈求让疼痛停止 |
[04:16] | I just want to know | 我只是想知道 |
[04:18] | what the price will be and who will pay it. | 代价是什么 谁会付出代价 |
[04:20] | If there is an answer to that, I don’t know it. | 如果有答案 我也不知道 |
[04:23] | The rules are unwritten. | 没有白纸黑字写着 |
[04:25] | There’s no way to know for sure | 我也没法确切知晓 |
[04:27] | if or when a price will be paid, or by whom. | 谁什么时候会付出代价 是否会有代价 |
[04:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:32] | Where’s my shirt? | 我的衬衫呢 |
[04:33] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里啊 |
[04:34] | To find the man who tried to kill me. | 找到想杀我的人 |
[04:38] | He’s already been caught. | 他已经被抓住了 |
[04:40] | What? | 什么 |
[04:42] | There were witnesses to your argument in the village. | 村子里有人看到了你们在争吵 |
[04:46] | Loyal people who fear the king and his deputy. | 有畏惧国王和他副手的忠心的人 |
[04:49] | Go there and confirm his guilt. | 去证实了他的罪行 |
[04:51] | You will see your enemy hang. | 你会看到你的敌人被绞死 |
[04:59] | Can he hear us? | 他能听见我们说话吗 |
[05:01] | No. | 不能 |
[05:06] | The physician was asking how the king seemed before he collapsed. | 御医之前在问国王昏倒前是什么样子的 |
[05:10] | He says it could help him treat Francis. | 他说这能帮助他治疗弗朗西斯 |
[05:13] | Was he eating? Did he seem weak? | 他在吃东西吗 看起来虚弱吗 |
[05:16] | How was he sleeping? | 他睡得怎么样 |
[05:17] | You don’t know the answers, do you? | 你不知道答案 是吧 |
[05:20] | Knowing a husband’s well-being– | 了解丈夫的身体健康状况 |
[05:21] | that’s a wife’s job. | 这是妻子的职责 |
[05:23] | And you have chosen | 你选择了 |
[05:24] | – not to be a wife to my son. – Catherine… | -不做我儿子的妻子 -凯瑟琳 |
[05:27] | Where were you last night, Mary, when the king collapsed? | 昨晚国王昏倒的时候你在哪里 |
[05:30] | I was away from the castle to… | 我离开了城堡去… |
[05:31] | I know about you and Conde. | 我知道你和康德的事 |
[05:34] | Do you know what told me | 你知道我是如何了解到 |
[05:35] | that your infidelity was fact and not rumor? | 你的不忠是事实 并非谣言吗 |
[05:39] | The look of pain on my son’s face when he lied for you. | 是我儿子为你撒谎时 他脸上的痛苦表情 |
[05:42] | To protect the woman that he loved more than anything. | 为了保护他无比深爱的女人 |
[05:46] | We had come to an agreement. | 我们达成了协议 |
[05:47] | I doubt that agreement included you abandoning your marriage | 我怀疑那个协议里是否包括了你抛弃婚姻 |
[05:50] | and running off to Scotland. | 跑去苏格兰 |
[05:51] | Yes, I know about that, too. | 是的 我也知道那事 |
[05:54] | So does Francis. | 弗朗西斯也知道 |
[05:55] | The truth of your betrayal was the last thing that he heard | 他昏倒之前听到的最后一件事 |
[05:58] | before he collapsed. | 就是你背叛的事实 |
[06:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. Am I upsetting you? | 对不起 我让你难过了吗 |
[06:05] | Should I not have suggested that you did this to him? | 我不该暗示是你害了他吗 |
[06:07] | Because you make no mistake– this is on your head. | 因为你别搞错了 这事全怪你 |
[06:12] | Nostradamus always said | 诺查丹玛斯总是说 |
[06:14] | that you would be the cause of my son’s death. | 你会害我儿子死去 |
[06:16] | I never imagined that you would | 我从没想到过 |
[06:18] | kill him by breaking his heart. | 你会这样让他心碎而死 |
[06:33] | Don’t know if you can hear me, | 不知道你能否听见我说话 |
[06:35] | but please know, wherever you are, | 但是你要知道 不管你在哪里 |
[06:38] | I am so sorry for the pain we’ve caused each other. | 我都为我们对彼此造成的伤害深表歉意 |
[06:44] | I want you to live. | 我想要你活下来 |
[06:46] | Please, please live. | 拜托 一定要活下来 |
[06:59] | That’s a good look for you. | 这身倒是很好看啊 |
[07:02] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[07:03] | Yes, thank goodness, | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[07:05] | and leaving this rat trap behind. | 终于能离开这狗窝了 |
[07:07] | I’ve rented a townhouse not far from here, | 我在离这里不远的地方租了一栋房子 |
[07:09] | and it’s rather grand. | 还很豪华呢 |
[07:11] | A grand townhouse? | 一栋豪华的房子 |
[07:14] | How did you get the money? | 你哪来的钱 |
[07:15] | The business is growing, Leith, and it will grow even more | 生意在走上坡路 利思 等我铺好路 |
[07:18] | once I give it the right setting. | 还会更上一层楼 |
[07:19] | A brothel. | 建成个妓院吗 |
[07:21] | The lease came up, and I took it. | 我看到了租约 就接受了 |
[07:23] | I only just have enough money for the first week’s rent, | 我的钱只够租一个星期 |
[07:26] | but there’s a group of rich merchants arriving in town, | 但有一队富商要进城了 |
[07:28] | and if I can get them there for a party I’m throwing tonight, | 如果今晚能把他们请到我办的聚会上 |
[07:30] | I will make a killing, | 肯定赚翻了 |
[07:32] | and the business will be off and running. | 生意就会正式走上正轨 |
[07:34] | But if you didn’t need to do any of this, | 但如果你不需要做这些 |
[07:36] | if we could get an annulment and marry | 如果能申请你的婚姻无效 我们结婚 |
[07:38] | and start a family, | 组建一个家庭 |
[07:40] | would you not want to leave all this behind? | 你会不想放弃如今的这一切吗 |
[07:42] | Leith… we’ve been over this. | 利思 我们已经谈过了 |
[07:46] | It’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[07:48] | What if it was? | 如果可能呢 |
[07:49] | What if I told you that I have a very powerful friend | 如果我告诉你我有个位高权重的朋友 |
[07:53] | who could help us? | 他能帮我们呢 |
[07:54] | I only have to do a few tasks for him. | 我只需要接受他的几个任务 |
[07:57] | What tasks? | 什么任务 |
[07:58] | They’d have to be dangerous tasks, | 肯定都是危险的任务 |
[08:00] | or they wouldn’t be worth such a favor. | 否则他不会帮你这么大忙 |
[08:02] | Leith, I never asked you for this. | 利思 我从未要求你做这些 |
[08:05] | Because you don’t want it? | 难道你不想吗 |
[08:06] | I want what I have. | 我想的是珍惜眼前人 |
[08:08] | A man I love, | 一个我爱的男人 |
[08:10] | not a man I have to depend on. | 而不是不得不依靠的男人 |
[08:16] | Mary, a word. | 玛丽 过来说话 |
[08:19] | It’s as I feared. | 就跟我怕的一样 |
[08:21] | Rumors of the king’s health have started | 关于国王身患疾病的流言已经开始 |
[08:23] | to spread through the castle. | 在宫廷里蔓延了 |
[08:24] | If news of his condition should fall into the wrong hands… | 如果这些消息传到居心叵测的人耳朵里 |
[08:28] | The throne room is full of potential threats– | 大殿里全是威胁… |
[08:30] | lords, diplomats, all waiting for Francis. | 领主 外交官 都在等着弗朗西斯 |
[08:35] | I’m afraid I can’t hide the truth from my face. | 我这脸色恐怕什么也瞒不住 |
[08:37] | – Catherine, wait. – Don’t! | -凯瑟琳 等等 -住口 |
[08:39] | Please listen. | 请你听我说 |
[08:41] | We may never know what caused Francis’s illness. | 我们可能永远也不知道是什么让弗朗西斯患病 |
[08:44] | If I’m as responsible as you say, | 如果像你说的 是我引起的 |
[08:46] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远也无法原谅自己 |
[08:49] | So let me do this one thing for you. | 所以就让我为你做这件事吧 |
[08:51] | I will talk to the advisors. | 我去和大臣们谈 |
[08:53] | You go back to Francis. | 你回去照顾弗朗西斯 |
[08:56] | When he wakes up, he would rather see your face than mine. | 等他醒了 我想他宁可见你也不愿见我 |
[09:00] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[09:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:08] | – Is there anything I can do? – There is. | -我能帮你做什么吗 -能 |
[09:10] | Find Bash. | 找到巴斯 |
[09:12] | If these are the final hours, | 如果弗朗西斯真的不行了 |
[09:13] | Bash needs to say good-bye to his brother. | 巴斯得向他弟弟道别 |
[09:23] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[09:25] | I’m sorry you’ve been kept waiting. | 很抱歉让你们久等了 |
[09:27] | I fear you’ve been misinformed as to our king’s situation. | 恐怕你们被误传了国王的情况 |
[09:31] | It seems a rather magnificent stag | 貌似是头漂亮的牡鹿 |
[09:33] | did not check the royal calendar, | 撞见了国王一行人 |
[09:35] | so our king and his hunting companions have been met | 所以我们的国王和他的狩猎随从们 |
[09:37] | on a chase through the woods. | 正在树林里追它呢 |
[09:39] | I will be handling any urgent matters until his return. | 在国王回来前 由我来处理紧急事宜 |
[09:43] | So if there isn’t anything terribly pressing…? | 有什么十分紧急的… |
[09:45] | – No, Your Highness. – No, Your Majesty. | -没有 陛下 -没有 |
[09:47] | Well, I will let you know when the king is back. | 等国王回来我会通知大家的 |
[09:51] | Your Grace. | 告辞 |
[09:57] | That was a fine performance. | 演技不错 |
[09:59] | I don’t doubt your concern for your husband is real. | 我相信你是真心关心你的丈夫 |
[10:01] | Pity I can’t say the same for your lover. | 遗憾的是 你的情人好像没有这个待遇 |
[10:04] | If Francis dies, Conde could marry you. | 如果弗朗西斯死了 康德可以娶你 |
[10:06] | He could become King of Scotland. | 他会成为苏格兰的国王 |
[10:09] | But I’m sure that’s the furthest thing from your mind. | 但你现在肯定无暇考虑这些吧 |
[10:12] | Or his. | 他也是 |
[10:34] | I just wanted my own life. | 我只想过自己的人生 |
[10:37] | A chance to feel my heart again. | 一个重新遵从自己真心的机会 |
[10:38] | I-I knew my leaving would never | 我知道我的离开肯定会 |
[10:40] | be painless, but… | 造成痛苦 但是… |
[10:42] | Louis, do you really think | 路易斯 你觉得 |
[10:44] | that my betrayal has done this to Francis? | 弗朗西斯变成这样真的是因为我的背叛吗 |
[10:46] | He’s saddened, as any man would be. | 他是很伤心 任何男人都会这样 |
[10:49] | But sadness doesn’t make men bleed. Mary. | 但悲伤不会让人流血 玛丽 |
[10:53] | Thank you, Louis, but it doesn’t feel right | 谢谢你 路易斯 但现在这种状况 |
[10:55] | to take comfort in your touch right now. | 在你这里寻求安慰不好 |
[11:00] | Admiral Sinet. | 西内将军 |
[11:02] | Queen Mary, I’m sorry to arrive unannounced, | 玛丽王后 很抱歉贸然前来 |
[11:04] | but there’s been urgent news regarding Scotland. | 但苏格兰有紧急消息 |
[11:07] | – What’s happened? – The Protestant rebels in Scotland | -出什么事了 -苏格兰的新教造反者 |
[11:09] | are mobilizing for a military offensive. | 正在发动军事袭击 |
[11:11] | Against whom? | 对抗谁 |
[11:12] | Against your supporters. | 对抗你的支持者们 |
[11:14] | We expect that all regions and lords | 所有忠于你的地区和领主 |
[11:16] | loyal to you are in imminent danger. | 可能都身处险境 |
[11:18] | The killings have already started | 在他们占领土地的同时 |
[11:19] | as they overtake the land. | 杀戮已经开始了 |
[11:21] | Lords and ladies beheaded, bodies left behind as a warning. | 领主和贵妇们被砍头 还留下尸体作为警告 |
[11:24] | How many men do these Protestants have on their side? | 这帮新教徒有多少人 |
[11:26] | Our intelligence indicates that at least a thousand | 线报称这次袭击至少聚集了 |
[11:28] | are gathering for the attack. | 一千人 |
[11:30] | And my half-brother, James? | 我的哥哥詹姆斯呢 |
[11:31] | He explains in his dispatch. | 他在信里解释了 |
[11:34] | He’s worked hard, in your name, | 他以你之名奋起抵抗 |
[11:36] | building alliances with Catholic and Protestant lords, both. | 与天主教和新教领主建立联盟 |
[11:39] | Fighting to prop up a crumbling peace. | 努力维系脆弱不堪的和平 |
[11:42] | England doesn’t want peace. | 英格兰可不想要和平 |
[11:44] | They want Scottish blood and my crown. | 他们只想看苏格兰人的鲜血 夺走我的王冠 |
[11:47] | James can’t hold back the tide any longer. | 詹姆斯已经快要无法抵挡叛军了 |
[11:49] | He needs some show of strength to deter your enemies | 他需要展示些力量吓退你的敌人 |
[11:51] | and to persuade your friends that they can win. | 让你的朋友们相信他们还有胜算 |
[11:55] | I will bring this to King Francis’s attention | 等弗朗西斯国王一回来 |
[11:57] | as soon as he returns. | 我就把这件事告诉他 |
[11:59] | Your Majesty. | 我先告退了 |
[12:06] | Louis, what do I do? | 路易斯 我该怎么做 |
[12:08] | If I don’t act, then my allies will be slaughtered | 如果没有行动 我的同盟们会被屠杀 |
[12:10] | and my country will be lost. | 我的国家也会被夺走 |
[12:11] | Maybe we should leave now. | 或许我们该马上离开 |
[12:13] | Your people will rally when they see their queen. | 你的人民看到你会士气大振的 |
[12:15] | We’d be sailing into a civil war. | 我们会直奔进一场内战之中 |
[12:17] | I don’t have enough men. | 我没有足够的士兵 |
[12:18] | I would need thousands of soldiers. | 我需要成千上万的士兵 |
[12:20] | The only person who can command a force of that size | 能指挥如此规模军队的人 |
[12:23] | is the king. | 只有国王 |
[12:24] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[12:26] | with Francis as he is, right now the king is you. | 弗朗西斯现在人事不知 真正掌权的是你 |
[12:41] | Your Majesty, I received your request. | 陛下 我收到了您的要求 |
[12:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:44] | But I wonder if some other guard | 但我想问 今天是否 |
[12:45] | might look after Claude today. | 可以让其他守卫照看克劳德 |
[12:46] | I have an urgent matter in town I need to attend to. | 我在城里有要紧事要做 |
[12:49] | Something to do other than your job? | 比你的工作还重要吗 |
[12:50] | It will only take a few hours. | 只需要几个小时就好 |
[12:52] | – Take Claude with you. – That wouldn’t be wise. | -那就带克劳德一起去 -那样不好 |
[12:53] | The section of town I’m headed is ill-suited for princesses. | 我要去的地方对公主来说不合适 |
[12:56] | You don’t seem to be hearing me, Leith. | 你好像没懂我的意思 利思 |
[12:58] | I trust you to do this and not ask questions. | 我相信你能低调安静地做好这件事 |
[13:00] | Which is more discretion than I trust my daughter with. | 我女儿自己肯定没你思虑周全 |
[13:04] | Hence, in part, my request. | 因此 这是个命令 |
[13:06] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[13:07] | Of course, Your Majesty. | 明白 陛下 |
[13:09] | Your daughter will be kept safe today and occupied | 您的女儿会在城堡外 |
[13:12] | outside the castle walls. | 安全地度过一天 |
[13:14] | Francis is grateful. | 弗朗西斯会感谢你 |
[13:15] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[13:32] | Driver! | 马夫 |
[13:34] | Driver, what’s going on? | 马夫 你怎么了 |
[13:53] | 2,000 French soldiers to Scotland | 派两千士兵到苏格兰 |
[13:55] | means fewer soldiers facing England, | 意味着要削减抵御英格兰的士兵 |
[13:58] | less on our borders with Navarre, | 还要削减纳瓦拉边境上的兵力 |
[13:59] | the Italian and German territories, | 还有意大利和德国的领土 |
[14:01] | and those are just our foreign threats. | 那些都是国外的威胁 |
[14:03] | The potential threats. | 都是潜在威胁 |
[14:04] | Unlike the threats that Scotland faces | 不像苏格兰 |
[14:06] | that are real and immediate. | 苏格兰面临的威胁真是且急迫的 |
[14:08] | How can I betray my husband’s wishes, | 我怎么能违背丈夫的意愿 |
[14:10] | endanger his country? | 把他的国家置于危险之中 |
[14:11] | A country I have come to love, too. | 而且我也深爱着这个国家 |
[14:13] | How can I do this? | 我怎么能这么做 |
[14:14] | Mary, how can you not? | 玛丽 你为什么不能 |
[14:16] | Scotland is our home. | 苏格兰是我们的家 |
[14:18] | The loyalists you’d be protecting, many are friends. | 你要保护的那些支持者们很多都是朋友 |
[14:20] | Some are family. | 还有家人 |
[14:22] | If these rebels aren’t stopped, | 如果不能阻止叛军 |
[14:23] | we may not have a country to go back to. | 我们可能就无家可归了 |
[14:25] | I know it’s grim logic, but if Francis were to die, | 我知道这很残酷 但如果弗兰西斯死了 |
[14:28] | in that moment, you’d lose all power in France. | 你在法国便会大权旁落 |
[14:31] | The crown goes to Charles. | 查尔斯将会继承王位 |
[14:33] | You will have lost your chance to send help. | 你也就没有机会帮助苏格兰了 |
[14:37] | I would like a moment with my daughter-in-law. | 我想跟儿媳谈谈 |
[14:39] | Alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[14:47] | I’ve heard what is happening in Scotland, | 我听说了苏格兰的事 |
[14:49] | and while I sympathize with your situation, | 虽然我很同情你的处境 |
[14:52] | I’m aware of what you must be considering, | 我知道你想 |
[14:54] | sending French troops. I don’t like it. | 派遣法国军队过去 但我不同意 |
[14:56] | Think about your allies in Scotland. | 想想你在苏格兰的盟友 |
[14:58] | Why should I stand by while you steal my son’s army | 你偷偷带着我儿子的军队和波旁王子私奔 |
[15:01] | to run off with your Bourbon prince? | 我怎么可能坐视不管 |
[15:03] | Elizabeth is building a Protestant campaign | 伊丽莎白在建立清教徒联盟 |
[15:05] | to take over Scotland; France could be next. | 以夺取苏格兰 法国可能就是下个目标 |
[15:07] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[15:08] | – I am trying to save my country! – Your country is all but lost! | -我在拯救我的国家 -你的国家无可救药 |
[15:11] | Do not drag us down with you! | 别把我们拉下水 |
[15:14] | I understand that you want to get | 我明白你想 |
[15:15] | as far away from here as possible, | 逃得越远越好 |
[15:17] | but I won’t let this happen to France, | 但我不会让这种事发生在法国 |
[15:19] | to you. | 不会让你得逞 |
[15:20] | You may have the authority, | 你或许有权力 |
[15:22] | I will move heaven and earth to stop you. | 但我会不遗余力地阻止你 |
[15:38] | It’s the king’s deputy! | 国王的副手来了 |
[15:40] | He lives! | 他活下来了 |
[15:41] | My lord, is this him? | 殿下 是他吗 |
[15:43] | Is this the villain who tried to murder you? | 他是那个想杀你的恶人吗 |
[15:48] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[15:48] | You have been found guilty for | 你犯了 |
[15:50] | the attempted murder of the king’s deputy. | 试图谋杀国王副手之罪 |
[15:52] | God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂 |
[15:59] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[16:00] | Bring out the witch! | 把女巫带上来 |
[16:07] | Let them see her face! | 让大家看看她的脸 |
[16:08] | A face kissed by the Devil. | 一张被魔鬼亲吻过的脸 |
[16:13] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:15] | Clarissa. | 克拉丽莎 |
[16:23] | I’m not a witch! I’m not a witch, please! | 我不是女巫 我不是女巫 求求你们了 |
[16:27] | Bash! Bash, you know me! | 巴斯 巴斯 你认识我的 |
[16:28] | – Please help me. – Beat the evil from her! | -请帮帮我 -把她体内的恶魔驱赶出来 |
[16:30] | Please! I beg you! – BASH: Stop! | -帮帮我 求你了 -住手 |
[16:32] | What proof do you have that she’s a witch? | 有什么证据说她是女巫 |
[16:34] | My lord, look at her face. | 殿下 看看她的脸 |
[16:35] | She passed my farm on Sunday, | 周日她路过我的农场 |
[16:38] | and by Wednesday, my salt pork | 到了周三 我的咸肉 |
[16:40] | was black with rot! | 全都腐烂发黑 |
[16:41] | That proves nothing. What are her crimes? | 这证明不了什么 她犯了什么罪 |
[16:43] | This witch was a servant, my lord. | 殿下 这个女巫是个奴仆 |
[16:45] | She stole from the family she served, | 她偷了主人家里的东西 |
[16:47] | and fled in the night. | 然后在夜里逃跑 |
[16:48] | I was no servant. | 我不是奴仆 |
[16:49] | I was more like a prisoner. | 他们当我是罪人 |
[16:51] | Kept beneath the floorboards and treated | 把我关在地下室 |
[16:52] | – like an animal! – No! Not today. | -像牲口一样地对待我 -今天不行 |
[16:55] | There will be no hanging or stoning of this girl. | 不得对她施行绞刑或石刑 |
[16:57] | But she’s Satan’s spawn! | 但她是撒旦之女 |
[17:00] | And I’m the king’s deputy. | 我是国王的副手 |
[17:01] | So I will take her to French court | 我会把她带到法国的法庭 |
[17:02] | to face the king’s justice. | 让她接受国王的裁决 |
[17:03] | Please make way. | 请让开 |
[17:06] | If you take me back to court, | 如果把我带回法庭 |
[17:07] | you haven’t saved my life. | 那等于没有救我 |
[17:09] | I will die there. | 我会死在那的 |
[17:10] | By Catherine’s hand. | 凯瑟琳会亲手杀了我 |
[17:11] | Perhaps that’s what you deserve. | 也许你是罪有应得 |
[17:13] | You kidnapped her children, have you forgotten? | 你绑架了她的孩子 难道你忘了吗 |
[17:16] | I was monstrous, it’s true. | 没错 我是个怪物 |
[17:19] | But you don’t know what it was like, | 但你不知道 |
[17:21] | living hidden my whole life. | 我躲躲藏藏的生活是什么样 |
[17:23] | To have to watch the love | 看着那些 |
[17:25] | that those boys were given by their mother. | 有父母宠爱的孩子 |
[17:27] | To realize that I had been watching my own family. | 意识到他们是我的家人 |
[17:30] | I was watching my own mother. | 我看到的是自己的母亲 |
[17:32] | I went mad. | 我就不能自已了 |
[17:34] | You almost killed those boys, my brothers. | 你差点杀了那些男孩 我的弟弟们 |
[17:37] | I regret what I did, | 我很后悔 |
[17:39] | and I will not hurt another soul. | 我不会再伤害其他人了 |
[17:43] | Are you going to let them kill me? | 你会让他们杀了我吗 |
[17:44] | I haven’t decided what to do yet. | 我还没决定好要做什么 |
[17:47] | For now, you’re coming with me. | 现在 你跟我走 |
[17:59] | You’re training. | 你在训练啊 |
[18:01] | When we get to Scotland, I want to be ready to fight. | 到苏格兰时 我想做好战斗的准备 |
[18:08] | Catherine guessed what you had in mind, didn’t she? | 凯瑟琳猜到你在想什么了 是吗 |
[18:14] | Mary, I know you’re torn, | 玛丽 我知道你很痛苦 |
[18:17] | but don’t let this decision be about me or Francis | 但不要在我和弗兰西斯 |
[18:19] | or love or guilt. | 或是爱和愧疚之间做决定 |
[18:22] | It’s about your duty | 这是你的责任 |
[18:23] | as queen of Scotland. | 你是苏格兰的女王 |
[18:24] | It’s about all of those things. | 这与感情和责任都有关 |
[18:26] | None of which make it the right choice to weaken France. | 但都不是削弱弗兰西斯实力的借口 |
[18:32] | Louis, Catherine is worried for France | 路易斯 凯瑟琳很担心法国 |
[18:34] | if I send those troops, and she should be. | 如果我真要派遣军队的话 她担心是正常的 |
[18:37] | I’m worried as well. | 我也很焦虑 |
[18:38] | There must be some other way to stop the slaughter | 也许有其它办法能让 |
[18:41] | of those loyal to me. | 忠于我的人辛免于难 |
[18:43] | Mercenaries, a private militia. | 雇佣兵 私人军队 |
[18:45] | There is. | 有其它办法 |
[18:47] | I know of a private army, run by a general named Renaude. | 我认识一支私人军队 将军的名字叫雷诺德 |
[18:50] | With our combined forces, | 加上我们的军队 |
[18:51] | we might have enough men to overtake the rebels. | 也许我们有足够的人手能抵抗叛军 |
[18:53] | And why didn’t you mention this Renaude to me before? | 原来你怎么没跟我提过雷诺德 |
[18:55] | Because he used to serve Narcisse, | 因为他原来是纳西斯的人 |
[18:57] | and rumor has it he still does. | 而且传言他现在仍为纳西斯效力 |
[18:59] | If you want those men, you’ll have to go through Narcisse. | 如果想动用他的人手 必须通过纳西斯 |
[19:05] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[19:06] | why we keep circling this dreary village. | 我们干嘛要在这个破败的村子里绕圈 |
[19:09] | We’ve been to the jeweler and the dressmaker. | 我们去过了珠宝店和裁缝店 |
[19:12] | I’m just looking for that tapestry shop. | 我现在要找挂毯店 |
[19:14] | We’ve passed it. | 我们刚路过一家 |
[19:15] | Why are you deliberately wasting my time? | 你干嘛要浪费我时间 |
[19:19] | Mother asked you to, didn’t she? | 母亲让你这么做的 是吧 |
[19:20] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[19:22] | Why does she want me out of the castle? | 她为什么要让我待在城堡外面 |
[19:24] | Is it because she’s bedding Narcisse? | 因为她跟纳西斯睡了吗 |
[19:26] | She wants me away from him, doesn’t she? | 她想让我离他远点 对吧 |
[19:32] | I’ve got to run a quick errand. | 我去办点事 很快 |
[19:33] | I’ll be right back. | 办完就回来 |
[19:34] | Stay in the carriage. | 在这等我 |
[19:50] | You. | 喂 |
[19:51] | – Do you know this town? – I do, Majesty. | -这个镇子你熟吗 -挺熟的 殿下 |
[19:54] | Where’s the last place you’d take a princess? | 最不该带公主去的地方在哪里 |
[20:00] | You. | 你 |
[20:03] | You owe the cardinal three months’ dues, | 你欠了主教三个月的债 |
[20:05] | and I’m here to collect. | 我来收债了 |
[20:06] | The cardinal’s demands for protection– | 主教不是应该保护我们吗 |
[20:08] | I have nothing left to give. | 我已经身无分文了 |
[20:12] | I enjoy this no more than you do, | 我也不想这么粗鲁 |
[20:14] | but the fact is that you owe the money. | 但你欠债就得还钱 |
[20:26] | Where is Princess Claude? | 克劳德公主呢 |
[20:31] | The moment I saw her, | 我第一眼见到她 |
[20:32] | I felt a terrible sense of dread. | 就感到深深的恐惧 |
[20:34] | You considered letting those savages stone her to death. | 你想过让她死于那帮野蛮人之手 |
[20:39] | I was pulled back from death, | 我从鬼门关逃回来了 |
[20:40] | and then there she was, pushed toward it | 现在又是她 被推到死亡边缘 |
[20:42] | in almost the same time and place. | 几乎是同一时间同一地点 |
[20:44] | A woman connected to me. | 她与我息息相关 |
[20:46] | A woman whose fate is also connected | 也早有预言说 她的命运也与 |
[20:48] | to someone I love by a prophecy. | 我爱的人紧密相连 |
[20:49] | Connected to whom? | 和谁紧密相连 |
[20:51] | My brother, Francis. | 我的兄弟 弗朗西斯 |
[20:53] | And you’re afraid now that you’ve spared her, | 现在你救了她 你担心会因此 |
[20:56] | you’ve brought a deadly prophecy closer to the king of France. | 让那个致命的预言威胁到法国国王 |
[20:59] | I don’t know, but I don’t dare ignore the coincidence. | 我不知道 但我不敢忽略这种可能 |
[21:02] | I need to get to the castle and make sure he’s not in danger– | 我要回城堡 看看他没有危险才放心 |
[21:04] | danger I might have put him in. | 我给他带来的危险 |
[21:06] | Clarissa’s not safe there. Can she stay with you? | 克拉丽莎在那边不安全 能让她留在你这里吗 |
[21:08] | – I’ll be back for her soon. – Yes. | -我很快会回来接她 -可以 |
[21:16] | Your Majesty. | 王后陛下 |
[21:18] | I don’t mean to interrupt, | 我非有意打扰 |
[21:19] | but I was told you wanted to see me. | 听说您要见我 |
[21:22] | Let’s not waste time | 就别浪费时间了 |
[21:23] | by pretending you don’t know what’s happening. | 别假装你不知道所为何事 |
[21:26] | As surely Catherine has told you, | 凯瑟琳一定告诉你了 |
[21:28] | I need an army. | 我需要一支军队 |
[21:29] | I’ve been informed that you have access to one. | 我听说你有能力组建一支 |
[21:31] | As you’re well aware, | 你很清楚 |
[21:33] | my armies were taken by the king, | 我的军队被国王收缴了 |
[21:35] | along with my lands and my titles. | 包括我的土地和爵位 |
[21:39] | You promised Francis | 你跟弗朗西斯许诺过 |
[21:40] | your loyalty and your usefulness in exchange for your life. | 以你的忠诚效劳换取性命 |
[21:44] | Buying the allegiance of a secret army behind the king’s back | 背着国王私下买通一支军队 |
[21:48] | is not loyalty. | 可不是忠诚 |
[21:50] | It’s treachery. | 是背叛 |
[21:51] | And don’t try to deny that either. | 别费力气否认了 |
[21:53] | Once I start looking, I know I will find | 一旦我盯上这事了 |
[21:55] | proof of that and more. | 我就一定能挖到更多证据 |
[21:57] | All of which Francis will hear about | 这些我会悉数告诉弗朗西斯 |
[21:59] | when he wakes. | 等他醒来的时候 |
[22:00] | If… he wakes. | 如果 他能醒来 |
[22:04] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[22:06] | Francis could die at any moment. | 弗朗西斯随时有生命危险 |
[22:08] | Which is why time is of the essence. | 所以时机才尤其重要 |
[22:11] | You will deliver Renaude to me by dawn. | 让雷诺德天亮之前来见我 |
[22:14] | You will tell him that he and his men will answer to me, | 你告诉他 他和军队必须听命于我 |
[22:17] | because today I am King. | 因为今天 我才是国王 |
[22:20] | And I will punish those who defy me. | 逆我者 必有重罚 |
[22:25] | Remember your son. | 记着你儿子的下场 |
[22:27] | Do not test my power, | 别妄图挑战我的权力 |
[22:29] | and do not tempt my fury. | 也别激怒我 |
[22:49] | Get back there, wench! | 快回来 婆娘 |
[22:51] | No! | 不 |
[22:52] | I said no! | 我说了不要 |
[22:57] | Hello, friend. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[22:59] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[23:10] | Did you need a ride? | 想要马吗 |
[23:12] | I’m afraid that won’t do you much good, you little thief. | 恐怕这对你没什么好处 你个小偷 |
[23:14] | I’m not a thief! Unhand me at once! | 我不是小偷 快放开我 |
[23:17] | I’m on a mission from the Crown to find the king’s brother. | 我来替皇室完成任务 我要找国王的哥哥 |
[23:20] | And the Crown didn’t bother to give you a horse? | 堂堂皇室也不给你备匹马吗 |
[23:23] | Not too many highborn ladies are tasked | 没见过出身名门的小姐身担重任的 |
[23:24] | with important missions, or travel these woods alone. | 而且独自在森林穿行 |
[23:30] | Please, just let me go. | 求你了 放过我吧 |
[23:32] | Don’t pass me off to those savages | 别把我像那些寻常娼妓一样 |
[23:33] | like those common whores. | 交给那帮野蛮人 |
[23:37] | Whores? | 娼妓 |
[23:38] | Those ladies are my lieutenants’ wives, | 那些女人是我手下人的妻子 |
[23:40] | so you’d do well not to repeat that. | 你最好把话收回去 |
[23:42] | Wives? | 妻子 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. I thought… | 对不起 我以为… |
[23:47] | I know what you thought. | 我知道你怎么以为的 |
[23:49] | I also know that you’re not a thief– | 我也知道你不是小偷 |
[23:51] | not with that lofty gaze of judgment, | 这么清高还心存偏见的肯定不是 |
[23:54] | Lady…? | 小姐你叫 |
[23:55] | Kenna. Lady Kenna. | 肯娜 肯娜小姐 |
[23:57] | Those men are members of my private army, Lady Kenna. | 那些人是我私人军队的将士 肯娜小姐 |
[24:00] | I’ve been summoned by the castle and will soon leave them | 我收到了皇宫的召集令 马上离开 |
[24:02] | to ride there and take my orders. | 前往皇宫去领命 |
[24:04] | Be happy to give you safe escort home. | 我很乐意护送你回去 |
[24:06] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回去 |
[24:07] | Not until I find the king’s brother. | 我得先找到国王的哥哥 |
[24:09] | I can’t leave a beautiful noblewoman | 我不能留下你一位高贵美丽的女士 |
[24:11] | to wander out here all alone. | 在这里游荡 |
[24:13] | It’s far too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[24:14] | What if I promise to ask for your king’s brother on the way? | 在回去的路上我帮你找国王的哥哥 怎么样 |
[24:17] | Will that satisfy you? | 这样你满意吗 |
[24:21] | What did the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[24:23] | The next few hours are critical. | 接下来的几个小时生死攸关 |
[24:25] | The bleeding from his ear has slowed, but… | 耳朵往外冒血的速度慢下来了 但是… |
[24:28] | they fear the fever alone might take him, and soon. | 他们担心光是高烧就足够要他的命 很快 |
[24:31] | This may seem like an odd question, | 这么问可能古怪 |
[24:32] | but when did this happen to him? Is it in the last day? | 他变成这样是什么时候的事 就是前一天吗 |
[24:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:37] | Why? Does that mean something? | 为什么这么问 有什么意味吗 |
[24:40] | Just wondering. | 就是好奇 |
[24:43] | Keep praying for him, Mary. | 为他祈祷吧 玛丽 |
[24:45] | I just wish I knew it helped. | 如果祈祷有用就好了 |
[24:48] | You never know what might help. | 你也不知道怎么做会有用 |
[24:52] | We have to try everything, don’t we? | 所以我们要试尽一切办法 对吧 |
[25:02] | Lord Honoret! | 哈纳洛特大人 |
[25:03] | Is that you hiding behind a whore? | 是你对吧 躲在一个妓女后面 |
[25:06] | How lovely to walk in and find I know so many people. | 一进来就发现这么多认识的人 太好玩了 |
[25:10] | Count DeSalle! | 德赛尔伯爵 |
[25:11] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[25:12] | We met at your wedding. | 我们在你婚礼上见过面 |
[25:15] | Greer. | 葛瑞尔 |
[25:16] | What is Claude doing here? | 克劳德在这干嘛 |
[25:18] | She’s shaming my very best customers out of the party. | 她在羞辱我最尊贵的客人们 |
[25:21] | I’ll get her out of here. | 我把她带走 |
[25:27] | You’re here? | 你在啊 |
[25:28] | Fancy a turn with me? | 愿意跟我来一场吗 |
[25:29] | A wha…? | 来什么 |
[25:30] | A dance, you dirty bird. | 跳舞啊 你个小坏蛋 |
[25:57] | Hands off, I’m a princess. | 放手 我是个公主 |
[25:59] | Well, a princess has no business in a house of ill repute. | 公主不该出现在这种名声不好的场合 |
[26:01] | You’re such a prude. | 你真是死脑筋 |
[26:04] | Nice to see you again, Leith. | 很高兴又见到你了 利思 |
[26:06] | Looking fine, soldier boy. | 看起来挺滋润啊 军人小哥 |
[26:10] | Oh, they know you. | 她们认识你啊 |
[26:12] | Maybe you’re not such a prude after all. | 看来你也不是那么死板的人 |
[26:16] | The doctor said it may be any hour now. | 医生说他随时都可能断气 |
[26:22] | My son is dying. | 我的儿子正在死去 |
[26:24] | Catherine, I’m so sorry. | 凯瑟琳 我很遗憾 |
[26:26] | I meant what I said last night. | 我昨晚说的话都是认真的 |
[26:29] | You don’t have to be alone in this. | 你不必一个人面对这些 |
[26:30] | You have my loyalty. | 我忠于你 |
[26:32] | And my protection. | 也会保护你 |
[26:34] | Protection? | 保护 |
[26:35] | Mary has ordered | 玛丽命令 |
[26:37] | that I deliver a private army to her. | 我给她调一支私人军队 |
[26:39] | A general named Renaude– he’s a friend of mine. | 一个叫雷诺德的将军 他是我的朋友 |
[26:41] | I’ve summoned him. | 我已经召他来了 |
[26:42] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[26:44] | Last night, you told me that you were afraid | 昨晚 你告诉我你很害怕 |
[26:46] | of what would happen to you if Francis dies. | 一旦弗朗西斯死了 你会遭遇什么 |
[26:50] | Of your enemies descending | 害怕你的敌人会冒出来 |
[26:52] | upon you and your young children. | 加害你和你的孩子们 |
[26:53] | I can’t think about this now. | 我现在没空想这些 |
[26:55] | Well, you need to, because you were right. | 你必须要想 因为你是对的 |
[26:58] | If you become regent, your enemies will move against you. | 如果你成了摄政王 你的敌人会跳出来针对你 |
[27:02] | But even if Mary takes Renaude’s forces | 就算玛丽带着雷诺德的军队 |
[27:04] | to Scotland, | 去苏格兰 |
[27:05] | I still have the French army here. | 这里我还有法国军队 |
[27:07] | Most of whom you can trust, but not all. | 大部分人你可以信任 但不是所有的 |
[27:09] | When a crown changes heads, power shifts. | 王位易主 权力亦是 |
[27:13] | Nothing is certain, and no one is safe. | 一切均非定数 没有人是安全的 |
[27:16] | You and your sons will need extra protection. | 你和你的儿子们需要额外的保护 |
[27:23] | Renaude’s army should be for you, Catherine, | 雷诺德的军队该由你掌管 凯瑟琳 |
[27:27] | not Mary. | 而非玛丽 |
[27:29] | Why are you so keen to protect me? | 你为什么这么热心地要保护我 |
[27:32] | This is just a bet | 无论你觉得哪位王后能赢 |
[27:33] | to see which queen you think will win. | 都只是一个赌注 |
[27:36] | I’m flattered as a queen, of course… | 当然 你还将我视为王后 我很高兴… |
[27:38] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:40] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[27:43] | If you deny her Renaude’s army, Mary will destroy you. | 如果你不把雷诺德的军队给她 玛丽会灭了你 |
[27:47] | And still may resort to French troops. | 还会回头依仗法国的军队 |
[27:49] | It may not come to that if we can stall. | 如果我们能拖延成功 这事就不会发生 |
[27:52] | We may only need hours, | 像你说的 |
[27:54] | as you say. | 随时都可能成功 |
[27:55] | If Francis dies, then Mary loses her power. | 如果弗朗西斯死了 玛丽就会失去权力 |
[27:59] | But if the king survives, | 但如果国王活下来了 |
[28:01] | then he’ll put a stop to her plans by himself. | 他就会亲自阻止她的计划 |
[28:04] | Arrange to stall her, then. | 那就拖延吧 |
[28:08] | This could cost Mary her nation. | 这可能会让玛丽失去她的国家 |
[28:11] | Well, she shouldn’t have forgotten | 她不该忘了 |
[28:13] | that by marrying your son, her nation became France. | 既然已经嫁给你的儿子 法国才是她的国家 |
[28:28] | You’re a skilled rider, Lady Kenna. | 你的骑术不错 肯娜小姐 |
[28:30] | Never discount a woman’s skills. | 别小看女人的能力 |
[28:32] | Our daily lives consist of making | 我们每天都在做艰难的事 |
[28:33] | hardship seem effortless. | 却看起来易如反掌 |
[28:35] | I have a feeling I’ve just begun | 似乎我才刚刚了解到 |
[28:36] | to learn the extent of your skills. | 你才能的冰山一角 |
[28:38] | You know, I don’t even know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[28:39] | General Renaude. | 雷诺德将军 |
[28:41] | I have an urgent message from court. | 有来自宫廷的紧急消息 |
[28:43] | General, is it? | 你是将军吗 |
[28:46] | Lady Kenna, your husband has returned safely | 肯娜小姐 您的丈夫已经安全地 |
[28:47] | from his journey. | 回到宫廷了 |
[28:49] | You’re married? | 你已经结婚了 |
[28:51] | I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[28:54] | Please bring Lady Kenna the rest of the way to the castle. | 请护送肯娜小姐回城堡 |
[28:56] | I thought you said that these woods | 你不是说过我一个人回去 |
[28:57] | were too dangerous for me alone. | 在这森林里太危险了 |
[28:59] | And now you’re sending me off with a messenger? | 现在你让一个送信的送我回去 |
[29:01] | He made it here safely. | 他安全地到达这里了 |
[29:02] | The woods between here and the castle are well-patrolled. | 从这里到城堡的路上有很多巡逻兵 |
[29:05] | As it happens, I have other reasons | 碰巧 我有别的原因 |
[29:06] | for not riding on with you. | 不能与你同行了 |
[29:08] | I’m not headed where you are anymore. | 我现在要去的目的地和你不同了 |
[29:09] | Oh. I suppose that is somewhat honorable. | 一定是个光荣的任务吧 |
[29:13] | Unless of course I am savagely murdered here in these woods. | 除非我在森林里被残忍地杀害了 |
[29:17] | Enjoy your reunion with your husband. | 祝你与你丈夫团聚愉快 |
[29:20] | I’m sure he will. | 他肯定会很愉快的 |
[29:24] | Is this wine from the castle? | 这是从城堡里带出来的酒吗 |
[29:27] | It’s to relax you. | 这能让你放松 |
[29:28] | And to thank Delphine for sharing her comforts with us. | 也谢谢戴尔芬的慷慨招待 |
[29:32] | Very kind. | 真好 |
[29:34] | It’s been so long since anyone’s | 好久没人这么对我了 |
[29:36] | offered me more than brown water. | 他们只给我脏水 |
[29:51] | Bash, what have you done? | 巴斯 你做了什么 |
[29:53] | What’s-what’s happening to me? | 我 我怎么了 |
[29:55] | Clarissa, I’m so sorry. | 克拉丽莎 我很抱歉 |
[30:00] | I didn’t know Bash had left the castle. | 我不知道巴斯离开城堡了 |
[30:02] | If I had, I never would have sent you to find him. | 如果我知道 就不会派你去找他了 |
[30:05] | But I’m glad you’re both safe. | 但你们都没事我很高兴 |
[30:09] | Any word on Renaude? | 雷诺德回话了吗 |
[30:10] | He sent you this message. | 他给你捎了封信 |
[30:12] | He’s saying he’s two days away. | 他说还要两天 |
[30:14] | Two days? | 两天 |
[30:15] | Weren’t we told he was closer? | 他不是离我们很近吗 |
[30:16] | Wait a minute. Mary, Renaude is the man who helped me. | 等等 玛丽 雷诺德就是帮了我的人 |
[30:19] | He escorted me back to the castle. | 是他护送我回的城堡 |
[30:21] | General Renaude is here? | 雷诺德将军在这里吗 |
[30:22] | Well, not here. But he said he was summoned to court, | 不是这里 但他说他被召回宫了 |
[30:24] | and then he received a message, | 接着他又接到了一个消息 |
[30:25] | read it and turned back around. | 然后又掉头走了 |
[30:27] | Which means someone told him to lie. | 也就是说有人让他撒谎了 |
[30:29] | – To pretend he was farther away than he is. – By two days. | -让他假装还离城堡很远 -两天 |
[30:33] | Enough time to see whether the king will live or die. | 足够观察国王会不会活下来 |
[30:36] | If he dies, | 如果他死了 |
[30:37] | Catherine will take power, | 凯瑟琳就将掌权 |
[30:38] | she’ll stop us. | 她会阻止我们 |
[30:40] | If he lives, | 如果他活下来了 |
[30:41] | Francis will most likely do the same. | 弗朗西斯很可能也会阻止我们 |
[30:42] | This is Narcisse’s doing. | 肯定是纳西斯的主意 |
[30:45] | Tell the guards to fetch Narcisse | 让卫兵抓住纳西斯 |
[30:47] | and drag him to the dungeons. | 关去地牢 |
[30:49] | I will tear him in half for this. | 我要好好折磨他 |
[30:51] | Why? Did Catherine make you to do this? | 为什么 是凯瑟琳让你这么做的吗 |
[30:53] | – I’m so sorry. – I’m her child! | -我很抱歉 -我是她的孩子 |
[30:55] | I’m doing this for her other child, | 我是为了她的另一个孩子这么做的 |
[30:57] | your brother, the king. | 也就是你的弟弟 国王 |
[30:58] | He’s gravely ill. | 他病得很重 |
[31:00] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:02] | Your friend, Nostradamus, had a vision. | 你的朋友 诺查丹玛斯曾经预见过 |
[31:05] | Mary’s return to court | 玛丽回到宫廷 |
[31:06] | would cost Catherine her firstborn. | 会害死凯瑟琳的第一个孩子 |
[31:09] | We all thought that meant Francis, | 我们都以为那是弗朗西斯 |
[31:11] | but you were her firstborn. | 但其实你才是她的长女 |
[31:13] | To those who of us who believe in such magic, | 对于相信他预言的人来说 |
[31:15] | your death satisfied the fates. | 你的死才是正确的命运 |
[31:17] | Do you believe in such magic? | 你相信他的能力吗 |
[31:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:21] | So do I. | 我也相信 |
[31:22] | If not, the Devil take my soul. | 如果并非如此 我的灵魂就将堕入地狱 |
[31:35] | You saved her from so much suffering in her future. | 你拯救了她 否则她将来还会有许多磨难 |
[31:51] | Francis, I am sending French forces to Scotland. | 弗朗西斯 我要将法国的军队派去苏格兰 |
[31:55] | I’m sorry, but it’s the only way. | 我很抱歉 但这是唯一的办法 |
[32:02] | I know you can’t hear me, | 我知道你听不到我说话 |
[32:04] | but I wish, if you could, that you would understand. | 但我希望 如果你能听见的话 你会理解我 |
[32:08] | I hope that you would forgive me my choice. | 希望你能原谅我的选择 |
[32:11] | I have forgiven you for yours. | 我已经原谅了你的抉择 |
[32:15] | I know that you never meant for any harm to come to me. | 我知道你从不想让我受到伤害 |
[32:23] | I remember when I couldn’t be this close to you | 我还记得我之前无法触碰你 |
[32:27] | or even hear the sound of your breath. | 甚至无法忍受你的呼吸声 |
[32:32] | I cling to that sound now. | 但我现在只能依靠你的呼吸 |
[32:34] | I don’t want it to end. | 我不想失去你的呼吸 |
[32:48] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯 |
[32:53] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[32:58] | He’s regained consciousness. | 他恢复意识了 |
[33:00] | Apparently, he’s upright, and he’s even speaking. | 显然 他起来了 甚至说话了 |
[33:03] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:05] | I’m so relieved. | 真是松了口气 |
[33:07] | Mary, what about Scotland? | 玛丽 那苏格兰呢 |
[33:08] | Will you still be going? | 你还会去吗 |
[33:10] | Are you sending men? | 还派人去吗 |
[33:11] | That is for Francis to decide. | 那个弗朗西斯说了算 |
[33:16] | You should know that I informed him of your plan | 你要知道我已经告诉他你计划 |
[33:19] | to send his men to your country. | 派他的人去你的国家了 |
[33:21] | He already knew, of course, | 当然 他也已经知道了 |
[33:23] | that you were willing to betray and abandon him. | 你想背叛并且抛弃他 |
[33:34] | Francis, thank God. | 弗朗西斯 谢天谢地 |
[33:36] | The fever’s broken. | 烧退了 |
[33:38] | Doctors say I’ll be on my feet soon. | 医生说我马上就能下床了 |
[33:42] | My mother’s told me about the crisis in Scotland. | 我母亲告诉我苏格兰的危机了 |
[33:44] | – I need to explain. – No, there’s no need. | -你听我解释 -没这个必要 |
[33:46] | I’ve already made my decision. | 我已经做出了决定 |
[33:48] | And it’s final. | 最终决定 |
[33:51] | I have ordered 2,000 French troops to sail to Scotland… | 我已命令两千法国军队出海前往苏格兰 |
[33:54] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[33:55] | …to defend your supporters. | 去保护支持你的人 |
[33:56] | – You can’t! – I have faith | -不能这样 -我坚信 |
[33:57] | that France can withstand | 法国可以承受 |
[33:58] | the temporary absence of troops | 暂时缺少兵力 |
[34:01] | as well as the cost in gold to send them. | 以及派遣军队过去所需的花费 |
[34:03] | Let our enemies observe this display of French power. | 让我们的敌人见识一下法国的实力 |
[34:08] | Why would you do this after such a betrayal? | 她都背叛你了 你为什么还这样 |
[34:10] | I said my decision was final. | 我说了我作出了最终决定 |
[34:13] | Leave us, Mother. | 让我们单独待一会儿 母亲 |
[34:21] | I am grateful… but I have to ask | 我很感激 但我也得 |
[34:25] | the same question. Why? | 问同样的问题 为什么 |
[34:27] | You mean why, when you were about to leave France? | 你是指为什么在你即将离开法国之时 |
[34:31] | To turn your back on the country that sheltered you as a child | 在你背叛从小就保护你的国家 |
[34:34] | and abandon the crown you were given? | 抛弃你的王冠还有我这个丈夫时 |
[34:37] | And me, the husband you swore an oath to? | 我却仍然帮你吗 |
[34:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:43] | Because my country made yours a promise, | 因为我的国家对你的国家做出过承诺 |
[34:46] | that’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[34:48] | France and Scotland are allies. | 法国和苏格兰是同盟 |
[34:49] | We are both stronger when we honor our promises. | 我们继续做盟友 彼此才能更强大 |
[34:53] | Unlike your wife, you mean. | 你是指没把我当妻子考虑吗 |
[34:54] | Make of that what you will, | 你怎么想随便你 |
[34:55] | but I have been given a second chance at life, | 但我重获新生 |
[34:58] | and I intend to live it more wisely. | 我想更明智地去生活 |
[35:00] | So the next time I’m staring at death, I can have no regrets. | 这样下次我再面对死亡时 不至于有所悔恨 |
[35:04] | And do you regret marrying me? | 你后悔跟我成婚吗 |
[35:11] | I think you should leave. | 你该走了 |
[35:13] | Leave this room? | 离开这间屋子 |
[35:16] | Or leave France? | 还是离开法国 |
[35:18] | That’s up to you. | 你自己选择吧 |
[35:22] | You got what you wanted– | 你想要的已经得到了 |
[35:23] | your freedom, your country’s salvation. | 你自由了 你的国家得救了 |
[35:27] | Just don’t expect a fond farewell from me. | 所以就不要再奢求跟我好聚好散了 |
[35:32] | Or my trust. | 或者我的信任 |
[35:34] | Ever again. | 再也不会有了 |
[35:45] | Could the driver have taken a longer way back to the castle? | 马夫回城堡是绕远路了吗 |
[35:48] | And was there a single kingsguard errand | 你是不是还有一件禁卫军差事 |
[35:50] | you left unfinished? | 没做完啊 |
[35:51] | You should thank me for giving you time to sober up. | 你该谢谢我给你时间清醒过来 |
[35:54] | I wanted my mother to see me drunk, you idiot. | 我就想让我母亲看到我喝醉 笨蛋 |
[35:56] | Claude. Hello, Leith. | 克劳德 你好 利思 |
[35:58] | Lady Kenna. | 肯娜小姐 |
[35:59] | I was so sorry to hear about your brother. | 你哥哥的事我很遗憾 |
[36:02] | But you must be so relieved now that he’s awake. | 但他醒过来了你一定松了口气吧 |
[36:04] | Awake? What are you on about? | 醒过来 你在说什么 |
[36:06] | Well, Francis. | 弗朗西斯啊 |
[36:07] | He was so ill, and… | 他之前病得那么重… |
[36:10] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道啊 |
[36:12] | How long was he ill? | 他病了多久 |
[36:14] | He fell unconscious the night before last, and… | 他前晚陷入了昏迷 然后… |
[36:19] | Well, I’m sure someone was supposed to tell you. | 我还以为肯定会有人告诉你呢 |
[36:22] | Just not me. | 没想到是我 |
[36:24] | Please save your rage for after I leave. | 等我走了你再发火吧 |
[36:33] | You kept me away from the castle purposely, didn’t you? | 你故意不让我接近城堡的对吧 |
[36:36] | So I didn’t make a family crisis worse than it already was. | 好不让我把家族危机搞得更糟 |
[36:39] | Well, don’t be so stoic. | 别忍着不说了 |
[36:41] | This isn’t a military tribunal. | 这又不是军事法庭 |
[36:44] | Why do they treat me like a child? | 他们为什么把我当小孩子 |
[36:47] | Like a problem that needs to be managed. | 把我当成一个需要处理的问题 |
[36:49] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[36:51] | I get into trouble. | 我常惹麻烦 |
[36:55] | I go for the wrong men. | 我会喜欢上错误的人 |
[36:57] | I suppose you could argue | 你也应该知道 |
[36:58] | that I only want the things that I can’t have. | 我只要自己得不到的东西吧 |
[37:03] | But I can change. | 但是我可以改变 |
[37:05] | I mean, you’re a promising fellow. | 你是个大好青年 |
[37:07] | Except for the bit about all the whores knowing you. | 除了所有妓女都认识你这点不怎么样之外 |
[37:12] | Their madam and I are together. | 我跟她们的鸨母在一起 |
[37:19] | So much for breaking a pattern. | 真算是突破了啊 |
[37:31] | Your Majesty. | 国王陛下 |
[37:34] | Brother, I’m fine. | 哥 我没事 |
[37:40] | It was rather a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[37:41] | I was told to call for Charles, | 他们让我叫醒查尔斯了 |
[37:43] | but in the middle of the night, | 但是半夜里突然间 |
[37:44] | Francis’s condition suddenly reversed itself. | 弗兰西斯的情况就好转了 |
[37:48] | Middle of the night, just like that. | 半夜突然就好了 |
[37:52] | Yes, a miracle. | 是啊 奇迹 |
[37:56] | Yes, I suppose it was. | 应该是吧 |
[38:09] | Ships have set sail for Scotland. | 船已经起航前往苏格兰了 |
[38:11] | Francis’s troops. | 弗朗西斯的军队 |
[38:14] | But we won’t be leaving any time soon, will we? | 但是我们最近是走不了了 对吗 |
[38:18] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[38:19] | Not now, of course, but… | 现在当然不能走 但是 |
[38:22] | when Francis has fully recovered? | 等弗朗西斯痊愈之后呢 |
[38:24] | When I leave, I will weaken him in the eyes of Europe, | 要是我走 就是公然削弱他的实力 |
[38:27] | just when he has weakened himself | 就好比他继续履行 |
[38:28] | by upholding the alliance between France and Scotland. | 法国和苏格兰的同盟关系 削弱自己一样 |
[38:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[38:33] | How long do you mean to remain? | 你想留多久 |
[38:36] | Did he make this a condition of his order, | 他命令你不许走吗 |
[38:37] | that you need to stay here in France? | 他让你必须待在法国吗 |
[38:41] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[38:43] | Then why are you doing this, Mary? | 那你为什么留下 玛丽 |
[38:46] | I love you, and you love me. | 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[38:47] | Our love will die here. | 在这里我们的爱没有将来 |
[38:49] | You must know that. | 你一定明白吧 |
[38:50] | Please try to understand. | 求你试着理解我 |
[38:51] | I’m not my own person in this. | 这件事不止关乎我自己 |
[38:53] | I’m not just responsible to you or me. | 我不仅对你我二人有责任 |
[38:56] | I am responsible to two countries. | 我对两个国家有责任 |
[38:57] | Do you think I’ve forgotten that, Mary? | 你以为我忘了吗 玛丽 |
[39:00] | I’m a prince with my own people, my own responsibilities. | 我也是个王子 我也有我的人民我的责任 |
[39:05] | No, I don’t suppose you did forget. | 是啊 你没忘 |
[39:09] | But maybe I did. | 但或许我忘了 |
[39:11] | My feelings for you are so strong that… | 我对你的爱如此强烈 我… |
[39:14] | I couldn’t see past them at times. | 我有时甚至不敢回首过去 |
[39:16] | And what do you see now? | 你现在觉得呢 |
[39:19] | An affair under your husband’s roof and nothing more? | 就只是在你丈夫眼皮底下的一场外遇吗 |
[39:21] | It’s all I can offer you. | 我只能给你这么多 |
[39:25] | I once told you that my heart was all I had to give. | 我说过 我只能给你我的心 |
[39:29] | Is that not enough anymore? | 那样还不够吗 |
[39:31] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[39:46] | How is the king? | 国王情况如何 |
[39:48] | Resting. | 正在休息 |
[39:50] | I would like to stay for a while. | 我想留下来待一会儿 |