时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Was it your gift or your medicine that healed me? | 是你的天赋还是药治疗了我 |
[00:05] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[00:05] | – Say you’ll marry me, or we’re over. – I can’t. | -你嫁给我吧 否则我们就完了 -不行 |
[00:08] | We may have a promising future. | 我们会有大好的将来 |
[00:10] | Then let’s see if we’re good together. | 那就看看我们在一起是不是合适 |
[00:12] | Louis was approached by Elizabeth’s envoy. | 伊丽莎白的人找过路易斯 |
[00:15] | You knew about this? That Conde was courting England? | 这件事你早就知道 你知道康德在向英格兰献殷勤 |
[00:17] | Because he felt he had no other choice. I abandoned him. | 因为他觉得自己无路可走了 我抛弃了他 |
[00:20] | Do you realize that by helping Conde escape, | 你难道没有想过帮助康德逃跑 |
[00:22] | Elizabeth could have a foothold in France? | 伊丽莎白就可能在法国拥有一个据点 |
[00:24] | Conde’s army is loyal to him. | 康德的军队忠于他个人 |
[00:26] | If he becomes king consort of England, | 若他成了英格兰国王的配偶 |
[00:28] | we will essentially have an enemy army on our soil. | 在我们自己的国土上 就潜伏着一支敌军 |
[00:30] | Mary, this is the most dangerous thing you have ever done. | 玛丽 这是你做过的最危险的事了 |
[00:34] | Her Majesty Elizabeth still rejoices in the idea of marrying you. | 女王陛下仍想与你结合 |
[00:37] | And she’s ready to give you her backing, | 并且给予你她的支持 |
[00:39] | if you take the throne of France. | 前提是你要夺取法国王位 |
[00:40] | King Louis of France! | 法国的路易斯国王 |
[00:49] | These are the regions where Lord Conde has been sighted. | 这些是康德伯爵曾经出现过的地区 |
[00:52] | We’ve searched them all, but found nothing. | 我们全部搜查过了 但一无所获 |
[00:53] | It’s been four weeks since Conde was last seen. | 康德上次出现是四周前的事了 |
[00:55] | You mean since you helped him escape. | 你是说从你帮助他逃跑开始算起 |
[00:59] | My point is that he might not be in France anymore. | 我的重点是他现在可能不在法国 |
[01:02] | Our spies in England and abroad | 我们在英格兰和海外的间谍 |
[01:03] | haven’t heard so much as a whisper from him. | 没听说过关于他的半点消息 |
[01:07] | He’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[01:08] | There are reports some of his men | 有人报告在布康森林 |
[01:09] | were seen in the Bouconne forest. | 见到了他的一些手下 |
[01:11] | He could be gathering his troops. | 他可能在召集军队 |
[01:13] | I want that forest searched. | 我要你搜查那片森林 |
[01:14] | Take whoever you need. | 想带谁去都行 |
[01:21] | You think Conde’s a threat. Why? | 你觉得康德是个威胁 为什么 |
[01:24] | He’s lost everything, there’s a warrant out for his head. | 他失去了一切 我们正在通缉他 |
[01:26] | Exactly. If I were him, I’d want revenge. | 正是 如果我是他 我会想报仇的 |
[01:28] | Whatever you think of him, he’s not vindictive. | 不管你怎么想他 他可不是会报复的人 |
[01:30] | Maybe not to you. | 也许对你不会 |
[01:32] | But I’m the one who signed his death warrant. | 我可是签署了他的死刑判决书 |
[01:33] | What could he have to gain from striking out against you? | 跟你斗他有什么好处 |
[01:37] | The throne. | 王位 |
[01:39] | He’s a prince of the blood. | 他是王子 |
[01:40] | All that stands between him and the crown is my head. | 唯一阻拦他夺取王位的就是我 |
[01:43] | My brothers are too young to rule, | 我的弟弟们太年轻了 无法统治 |
[01:45] | and no lords would accept Catherine as regent. | 没有领主会接受让凯瑟琳当摄政王 |
[01:47] | You think Conde is planning a coup. | 你觉得康德在策划政变 |
[01:49] | It’s a prime opportunity. | 这是大好机会 |
[01:51] | He has the support of the English Queen, who would like | 他得到了英国女王的支持 |
[01:53] | nothing more than to plunge France into chaos. | 她十分想要法国陷入混乱 |
[01:56] | And he knows that we’re vulnerable, | 他知道我们很脆弱 |
[01:57] | what with the bulk of troops in Scotland | 大部分的军队都去了苏格兰 |
[01:59] | fighting to protect your throne. | 为了保护你的王位 |
[02:00] | If you truly believe that we are under threat, | 如果你真的相信我们有危险 |
[02:02] | then recall the troops. | 那就召回军队 |
[02:04] | My throne in Scotland | 如果法国沦陷 |
[02:05] | is meaningless if France falls. | 我在苏格兰的王位毫无意义 |
[02:06] | I have considered it, believe me, | 相信我 我考虑过 |
[02:08] | but bringing them back would take too long. | 但是召回他们会花太长时间 |
[02:09] | And it would look like we’re folding on another front. | 而且那样似乎就表示我们在另一前线也败退了 |
[02:11] | Then appeal to one of your closer allies. | 那就去找一个更亲密的盟友 |
[02:13] | Your brother-in-law, King Philip of Spain. | 你的姐夫 西班牙国王菲利普 |
[02:15] | I have, already. | 我已经去找过了 |
[02:17] | King Philip is willing to send troops, | 国王菲利普很乐意派遣军队 |
[02:19] | but only when there is a clear and imminent threat. | 但是只有在威胁很明确 迫在眉睫的情况下 |
[02:21] | Not just my fears and conjecture about | 不只是我出于对我妻子的前情人 |
[02:23] | what my wife’s former lover might do. | 能做出什么事的恐惧和猜疑 |
[02:28] | I understand your anger at me, | 我明白你很生我的气 |
[02:30] | but if you could just look past it, | 如果你能忽略这一点 |
[02:31] | you would see how sorry I am. | 就会看出我有多抱歉 |
[02:34] | Save your apologies. | 省省你的道歉吧 |
[02:37] | Your words have no meaning for me anymore. | 你的话对我来说没有任何意义了 |
[02:51] | You weren’t going to leave | 你这是打算 |
[02:52] | without saying good-bye, were you? | 不辞而别吧 |
[02:55] | It seemed a shame to wake you. | 我不想叫醒你 |
[02:59] | Do you have to go? | 你必须走吗 |
[03:00] | If you stay, I can make it worth your while. | 如果你留下来 我不会亏待你的 |
[03:01] | Tempting as that is, | 虽然那很有诱惑力 |
[03:03] | I doubt the king would understand. | 但我觉得国王不会理解的 |
[03:08] | Francis is relying on your services | 弗朗西斯如今越来越依赖 |
[03:09] | more and more every day. | 你的帮助了 |
[03:11] | You keep this up, you could become his lead general. | 如果你继续下去 就可能成为他的大将军 |
[03:20] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[03:21] | You’re so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[03:22] | And I want to have my way with you without worrying | 我想跟你在一起 而不用担心 |
[03:24] | who might see us. | 被别人看见 |
[03:26] | I thought that added to the allure. | 我还以为这样更加有诱惑力呢 |
[03:27] | It did, at first. | 一开始是的 |
[03:29] | But in the few weeks we’ve had together, | 但是我们一起度过几周后 |
[03:31] | I’ve come to care for you. | 我开始关心你 |
[03:34] | I see the life I could have with you. | 我看到了可能和你共度的生活 |
[03:36] | Then I remember… | 然后我想起来了 |
[03:38] | – you’re married. – Well, that could change. | -你结婚了 -那可以改变 |
[03:42] | Leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[03:43] | Once you return victorious, | 一旦你凯旋归来 |
[03:45] | perhaps we’ll both have a change in status. | 也许我们都会改变身份 |
[04:03] | Leith. | 利思 |
[04:06] | It’s been weeks since we last spoke. | 我们好几周没见了 |
[04:08] | I was beginning to think you were avoiding me. | 我开始觉得你在故意避开我 |
[04:10] | Because I was. I am. | 没错 我是在躲你 |
[04:13] | But Princess Claude insisted on a shopping trip to town. | 但克劳德公主执意要来镇上逛集市 |
[04:15] | And what the princess wants, she gets. | 而我只能听命而为 |
[04:18] | Can I just say how sorry I am, | 我就想说 我很抱歉 |
[04:20] | about the way things ended with us? | 我们以这样的方式结束了 |
[04:22] | How’s business? | 生意怎么样 |
[04:24] | Good. Thanks to your generosity. | 还不错 多亏你的慷慨相助 |
[04:27] | Actually, business is booming, so I’ll be able to pay you back. | 生意蒸蒸日上 我很快就能还你钱了 |
[04:30] | There’s no need. | 不需要 |
[04:32] | I have no use for the money. | 我也用不上那笔钱 |
[04:35] | Not anymore. | 再也不需要了 |
[04:52] | So, how are wedding plans coming along? | 婚礼策划得怎么样了 |
[04:55] | That’s one perk of being engaged to a madam, | 娶一个鸨母有个额外好处就是 |
[04:56] | I bet she throws a roaring party. | 她会办一场声势浩大的聚会 |
[04:59] | Ready to return to the castle? | 要回城堡了吗 |
[05:01] | Look at you, all business. | 看看你 一脸公事公办 |
[05:03] | Once you couldn’t stop talking about the epic, | 曾经你克制不住地谈论你和葛瑞尔 |
[05:05] | insufferable love you and Greer share. | 那史诗般的艰难险阻的爱情 |
[05:07] | Is the wedding going to be in her whorehouse? | 婚礼会在她的妓院里办吗 |
[05:09] | With whore guests and a whore officiant? | 有妓女宾客和妓女牧师吗 |
[05:11] | If so, you have to invite me. | 要是那样的话 你必须得邀请我 |
[05:19] | I’m only teasing. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[05:20] | But I am desperately curious about your upcoming nuptials. | 但我对你们即将到来的婚礼相当好奇 |
[05:23] | I command you to give me details. | 我命令你详细地讲给我听 |
[05:26] | You can command me to escort you to every dress shop in town, | 你可以命令我陪你逛遍所有的服装店 |
[05:29] | or to stand by your door until I collapse. | 或是在你的门外站到昏厥 |
[05:31] | But there are some things that even a princess has no claim to. | 但有些事 即使是公主也无权过问 |
[05:42] | Spruce bark. | 云杉树皮 |
[05:43] | It’s good for treating infections and colds. | 可以治疗感染和伤风 |
[05:47] | You hunt, you trap, | 你打猎 设陷阱 |
[05:49] | you bring people back from the brink of death. | 起死回生 |
[05:52] | You mean the ladies at court can’t do all that? | 你的意思是宫廷里的女士们都不会这些吗 |
[05:55] | Or read a man’s past and future by touching him? | 或是通过触摸男人得知他的过去和未来 |
[05:58] | They’re more interested in dancing and embroidery. | 她们对跳舞和刺绣更感兴趣 |
[06:00] | But I think your skills are far more useful. | 但我认为你的技能更实用 |
[06:03] | Well, I’m glad you think so. | 我很高兴你能这么想 |
[06:05] | For the longest time, | 曾经有很久的时间 |
[06:07] | I prayed my gift would be taken from me. | 我一直祈祷这种天赋能离开我 |
[06:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:12] | When I was a little girl, | 在我小时候 |
[06:14] | I saw the men in my village | 我看见村子里的男人们 |
[06:16] | drag a woman by her hair, | 抓着一个女人的头发拖着她 |
[06:18] | strap her to a post and… | 把她绑到木桩上 |
[06:20] | plunge her into a freezing river until she drowned. | 把她扔进冰冷的河水里淹死了 |
[06:24] | She was a midwife. | 她是个接生婆 |
[06:26] | But when one of the babies she delivered was stillborn, | 但当她接生出一个死胎时 |
[06:28] | the mother accused her of using witchcraft. | 孩子的母亲指控她用了巫术 |
[06:30] | Said she stole the baby’s soul for the devil. | 说她偷走了孩子的灵魂献给了恶魔 |
[06:36] | Women who stick out are apt to be killed. | 与众不同的女人容易招来杀身之祸 |
[06:39] | I suppose that’s why you’ve carved out | 我想这就是你一直努力 |
[06:40] | a quiet life for yourself. | 过低调生活的原因吧 |
[06:42] | I’ve found it’s best to avoid people altogether. | 我发现最好远离所有人 |
[06:45] | Must be lonely. | 那肯定很孤独 |
[06:47] | You get used to it. | 时间长了就习惯了 |
[06:51] | You’re a gifted seer, | 你是个天赋异禀的预言家 |
[06:52] | and there are places where your talents would be appreciated. | 有些地方会尊重你的天赋 |
[06:55] | Do you know of Nostradamus? | 你知道诺查丹玛斯吗 |
[06:57] | I heard the Queen Mother herself depended on his counsel. | 我听说就连太后都依赖于他的忠告 |
[06:59] | With him gone, the court is in need of a new seer. | 他离开之后 宫廷需要一位新的预言家 |
[07:03] | Me? At court? | 我 进宫廷 |
[07:05] | You wouldn’t have to hide who you are | 你不必再隐藏自己的身份 |
[07:06] | or what you do. | 还有你的能力 |
[07:08] | I doubt the court ladies would welcome me | 宫廷的女士们未必会欢迎我加入 |
[07:09] | into their embroidery group. | 她们那光鲜亮丽的小团体 |
[07:11] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要迎合她们 |
[07:13] | You’d have me. | 我会在你身边 |
[07:15] | At least visit the castle, | 至少去宫廷里看看 |
[07:16] | and see if it’s a place where you could be happy. | 看那里是不是会让你开心的地方 |
[07:19] | I know I would be, if I could… | 要是能每天见到你 |
[07:22] | look at your face every day. | 我会很开心的 |
[08:20] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[08:26] | That was a warning shot. | 那只是个警告 |
[08:27] | The next will hit you between the eyes. | 下一发瞄准的就是你的头 |
[08:32] | How unfortunate that your men are canvassing a section | 真不幸 你的部下们正在搜查 |
[08:35] | of these woods miles away. Lay down your weapon. | 森林的另一边 离这里很远 放下武器 |
[08:40] | Are you taking me prisoner? | 你要俘虏我吗 |
[08:42] | No. I’m making you an offer. | 不 我在给你机会 |
[08:44] | You and your men can live if you pledge yourself | 如果你宣誓将你的军队归顺于我 |
[08:46] | and your army to me. | 我就放你们的活路 |
[08:48] | You want us to join your coup? | 你想让我们跟你一起叛变 |
[08:50] | My forces are stronger than you or the king suspect. | 我的军队比你和国王预想的更壮大 |
[08:53] | And there’s something else that might change your mind. | 而且还有件事可能会让你改变主意 |
[08:59] | – Bertraud. – Father! | -博特奥德 -父亲 |
[09:01] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[09:02] | It’s impossible– he was captured | 这不可能 他在加莱之战中 |
[09:04] | at the battle of Calais by the English. | 被英格兰人俘虏了 |
[09:07] | You have the backing of England. | 你有英格兰的支持 |
[09:10] | I hate to use a man’s son as a bargaining chip, | 我讨厌用别人的儿子来讲条件 |
[09:13] | but Queen Elizabeth insisted. | 但伊丽莎白女王执意如此 |
[09:15] | Help me take down King Francis and Elizabeth | 帮我打倒弗朗西斯国王 |
[09:17] | will release your son. | 伊丽莎白就会放了你的儿子 |
[09:19] | And you could become general to | 你还会成为在新政权统治下 |
[09:20] | all France’s armies under the new order. | 统领法国全部军队的大将军 |
[09:23] | The new king. | 效忠于新的国王 |
[09:25] | You. | 是你 |
[09:26] | I know what my future holds. | 我很清楚我的未来会如何 |
[09:30] | The question is, do you? | 问题是你看得清你的未来吗 |
[09:37] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[09:42] | It already has. | 已经开始了 |
[09:44] | We took the whole town in two hours. | 我们轻而易举拿下了这座城 |
[09:46] | They never saw us coming. | 他们没料到我们会进攻 |
[09:48] | The weapons facility is entirely under our control. | 我们完全控制了武器工厂 |
[09:57] | Set him free. | 放了他 |
[10:02] | Deliver a message to King Francis. | 给弗朗西斯国王递个口信 |
[10:04] | Tell him Prince Conde is coming. | 告诉他康德王子来了 |
[10:14] | This is where the royal family take their meals | 皇室成员一般都在这用餐 |
[10:17] | when it’s not a special occasion. | 如果没碰上重大场合的话 |
[10:21] | It’s a bit ostentatious. | 有点浮夸 |
[10:22] | It’s not that. | 也没有 |
[10:23] | I’m just more interested in seeing your quarters. | 但我想看看你住的地方 |
[10:27] | Your bedchamber, perhaps? | 寝殿之类的 |
[10:30] | We could finish what we started in the woods? | 这样我们可以把树林里的事情做完 |
[10:33] | Bash! | 巴斯 |
[10:34] | I’ve been looking for you all day. | 我一整天都在找你 |
[10:36] | If you could excuse your woodsman, | 能让你的丛林友人先回避一下吗 |
[10:37] | we have business to discuss. | 我有事要和你谈 |
[10:39] | Oh, good Lord. You’re a woman. | 天呐 原来是女人 |
[10:42] | Oh, you must be Bash’s mysterious friend | 你一定是巴斯的神秘朋友了 |
[10:45] | who lives in the forest. | 住在树林里那个 |
[10:46] | And you must be Kenna, his wife. | 那你一定是他的妻子肯娜了 |
[10:49] | You’re exquisite. | 你真美 |
[10:54] | You have such a radiant energy about you. | 你身上有一股鲜活的力量 |
[11:01] | Can you excuse us? | 能让我们谈一下吗 |
[11:04] | Well, your new lady love is quite the character. | 你的新情人很特别啊 |
[11:08] | – What do you want? – I’m happy for you. Truly. | -你要干什么 -我为你开心 真的 |
[11:11] | In fact, it just so happens | 实际上 碰巧 |
[11:12] | that I, too, have moved on with another. | 我也找到爱人了 |
[11:15] | General Renaude. | 雷诺德将军 |
[11:16] | Renaude? The mercenary? | 雷诺德 那个雇佣兵吗 |
[11:18] | Former mercenary. Quickly becoming | 原来是雇佣兵 他马上就要成为 |
[11:20] | Francis’s right-hand man. No offense. | 弗朗西斯的左膀右臂了 无意冒犯 |
[11:23] | None taken, but how is this my concern? | 没关系 这跟我有什么关系 |
[11:25] | Well, it concerns you | 这跟你有关是因为 |
[11:26] | in that you and I are still husband and wife. | 我们俩还是夫妻 |
[11:29] | You said you’d grant me an annulment | 你答应我会离婚的 |
[11:30] | if the right man came along, and, | 如果我找到合适的人 |
[11:32] | well, he has. | 现在他出现了 |
[11:33] | You’re sure about him? Renaude? | 你确定吗 雷诺德 |
[11:35] | Sure as I can be. | 我确定 |
[11:39] | I’ll talk to Francis. | 我会和弗朗西斯说的 |
[11:41] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[11:43] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[11:50] | Now you’ve met Kenna. | 你见过肯娜了 |
[11:53] | I hope that wasn’t uncomfortable. | 你没有不舒服吧 |
[11:54] | No, it wasn’t. | 没有 |
[11:55] | I’m not threatened by her. | 我没有被她威胁的感觉 |
[11:57] | I had a vision of our future. | 我能看到我们的未来 |
[11:58] | Both of us, together, | 我们俩的 |
[12:01] | surrounded by our children. | 还有我们的孩子 |
[12:03] | Children? It seems… | 孩子 有点 |
[12:06] | …premature. | 为时尚早啊 |
[12:09] | My lord, | 大人 |
[12:10] | the king urgently requests your presence. | 国王紧急召见您 |
[12:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:16] | By the time we realized we were under attack, | 我们意识到被攻击的时候 |
[12:18] | Lord Conde’s men had overwhelmed us. | 康德伯爵的人已经把我们打败了 |
[12:20] | They took Toulouse in a matter of hours. | 他们没用多久就拿下了图卢兹 |
[12:22] | Go with my men. | 和我的人下去吧 |
[12:23] | We’ll need details of everything you saw and heard. | 把所有细节都告知他 |
[12:30] | So it’s confirmed. | 现在清楚了 |
[12:32] | Conde means to take my crown. | 康德想夺走我的王位 |
[12:34] | Toulouse is the main supplier of our weapons to our troops. | 我们大部分武器工厂都在图卢兹 |
[12:36] | Taking it was a smart tactical move, but | 首先攻占图卢兹很聪明 |
[12:38] | why would Conde announce that he’s coming for us? | 但为什么康德要让人跟我报信 |
[12:41] | Perhaps he means to intimidate us. | 也许他想恐吓我们 |
[12:43] | Maybe he hopes | 也许他希望 |
[12:45] | to demoralize the soldiers we have into deserting. | 挫败我们的士气 |
[12:48] | Order General Renaude and his army to return to the castle. | 让雷诺德将军的军队回城堡 |
[12:51] | We’ll need as many men as we can get. | 我们需要尽可能多的人手 |
[12:52] | And send messengers to Spain. | 给西班牙送信 |
[12:54] | Tell King Philip to send troops immediately. | 让菲利普国王迅速派遣军队 |
[12:56] | We have an uprising to crush. | 我们要镇压叛乱 |
[13:11] | This is it? | 这里吗 |
[13:15] | I confess, when you said you had a fun surprise planned, | 说实话 你说有个有趣的惊喜 |
[13:19] | an hour-long ride to the middle of nowhere | 可坐一个小时车来荒郊野地 |
[13:21] | was not what I had in mind. | 可不在我的想象范围内 |
[13:24] | I brought you here to give you a present. | 我把你带到这是想送你件礼物 |
[13:38] | It can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[13:40] | Arion? | 艾瑞安 |
[13:44] | He was the finest Andalusian in all of France. | 它是全法国最好的安达卢西亚马 |
[13:48] | Many lords wanted him, but I outbid them all. | 很多贵族都想要 最后我把它买了下来 |
[13:53] | You know, back then, my lands | 你知道吗 原来我的领地 |
[13:55] | stretched from Rouen all the way down to the coast. | 从鲁昂一直延伸到海岸 |
[13:58] | Arion and I would ride all day, | 我和艾瑞安会在领地里驰骋 |
[14:00] | knowing that everything we surveyed was ours. | 目之所及全都属于我们 |
[14:03] | I thought him lost, | 我失去了领地 |
[14:05] | dead, when my lands were taken | 财产被没收 我还以为失去他了 |
[14:07] | and my property sacked. | 或者他已经被人杀了 |
[14:13] | How? | 你怎么找到的 |
[14:15] | Well, I may be cooped up in a castle. | 我也许被禁锢在一座城堡里 |
[14:17] | Never forget, my reach is far. | 但别忘了 我的势力范围可不止如此 |
[14:20] | Think of this as a gesture | 把这当作 |
[14:22] | of my continued appreciation for your faithfulness. | 我对你忠诚的谢礼吧 |
[14:26] | You do not need incentives to ensure my loyalty. | 你不必用这些小恩小惠来确保我的忠诚 |
[14:30] | Surely by now I’ve proven that you can trust me. | 想必我已经向你证明我是可信的 |
[14:35] | I want to believe that. | 我也想相信你 |
[14:37] | Then do. | 那就信吧 |
[14:48] | Your Majesty, the king has ordered | 陛下 国王有令 |
[14:49] | all members of the royal family return to the castle at once. | 所有皇室成员马上回城堡 |
[14:52] | – What’s happened? – I don’t know. | -发生什么事了 -我不知道 |
[14:53] | I was only told that your safety could be at risk. | 我只知道您可能有危险 |
[15:00] | I knew it was a matter of time before | 我就知道康德迟早会 |
[15:02] | Conde showed his true colors. | 原形毕露 |
[15:04] | I should have poisoned him when I had the chance! | 我就该找机会毒死他 |
[15:07] | A few weeks ago, he was running for his life. | 几周前 他还在逃命 |
[15:10] | Must we take his threat seriously? | 我们一定要把他的威胁当回事吗 |
[15:11] | I’m afraid we must. | 恐怕是的 |
[15:13] | We’re consolidating the troops we have at the castle, | 我们已经联合了城堡的守卫 |
[15:15] | and reinforcements from Spain | 和几天内就会抵达的 |
[15:16] | should be arriving within days. | 西班牙援兵 |
[15:18] | The royal family will be evacuated. | 皇室成员将被疏散 |
[15:19] | For your safety, you will be scattered, | 出于安全考虑 你们将被 |
[15:21] | and sent abroad to wait out the coup. | 分别送出国 直到政变结束 |
[15:24] | Take only what you need. | 只带必需品 |
[15:26] | God willing, we’ll be home soon. | 但愿我们很快就能回家 |
[15:28] | This is all your fault. | 这全都是你的错 |
[15:31] | We’re all thinking it. | 我们都这么想 |
[15:40] | Before you go, | 等等 |
[15:41] | I want John to have something. | 我有东西要给约翰 |
[15:45] | This was mine when I was a babe. | 这是我还是个婴儿时候用过的 |
[15:47] | My mother says that it should be passed on to my royal heir. | 母亲说我应当把它传给我的合法继承人 |
[15:49] | I know that John will never be king, | 我知道约翰永远当不了国王 |
[15:51] | but he should know who his father was, | 但他应该知道他父亲是谁 |
[15:53] | and that I claimed him to the world as my own. | 知道我在全世界面前承认了他 |
[15:55] | If anything were to happen, tell him every day | 如果发生了任何意外 记得每天告诉他 |
[15:59] | how much his father loved him. | 他父亲有多么爱他 |
[16:01] | I will, I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[16:05] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[16:09] | I won’t be needing a teary farewell, | 就不用跟我依依惜别了 |
[16:13] | as I’m staying in the castle as long as you are. | 只要你还在城堡 我就留在这 |
[16:15] | Your younger sister and brothers are safely abroad. | 你的妹妹和弟弟们已经安全抵达国外 |
[16:18] | My only concern now is you. | 我现在唯一关心的就是你 |
[16:26] | Perhaps I should stay, as well. | 也许我也应该留下来 |
[16:28] | That’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[16:29] | I could be of help. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[16:30] | – Our differences aside… – It’s not that. | -尽管我们意见不同 -不是因为这个 |
[16:33] | I failed to protect you once before. | 我曾经没能保护好你 |
[16:35] | If anything were to happen to you, | 如果你再出什么事 |
[16:36] | I would never be able to live with myself. | 我将永远无法原谅自己 |
[16:41] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | I’ll do as you ask. | 我会照你说的做 |
[16:44] | I’ll leave at first light. | 天一亮就出发 |
[17:03] | General Renaude. Is something the matter? | 雷诺德将军 出什么事了吗 |
[17:05] | Your Majesty, thank goodness we found you. | 陛下 谢天谢地我们终于找到你了 |
[17:07] | The path ahead is crawling with Conde’s men. | 前面的路全是康德的人 |
[17:09] | It’s not safe. | 这条路不安全 |
[17:10] | I’m headed to the castle, as the king commanded. | 我正应国王之命前往城堡 |
[17:12] | But my men could guide you to another route. | 但我的人会带您走另一条路 |
[17:14] | You’ll be safe in their charge. | 在他们的保护下您会很安全 |
[17:18] | Very well. | 好 |
[17:27] | I’ll send word to Lord Conde | 我会告诉康德伯爵 |
[17:29] | that we’ve captured the queen. | 我们抓住了王后 |
[17:41] | Before the horses are rested and we continue on our way, | 在马儿休息好我们继续赶路之前 |
[17:44] | I wanted to be sure that | 我想确认一下 |
[17:45] | we weren’t trading one unsafe route for another. | 我们是不是拐上了另一条危险的路 |
[17:48] | When you saw Conde’s men, where were they headed? | 你们看到康德的人时 他们在朝哪儿走 |
[17:50] | One of our scouts saw Lord Conde | 我们的一个侦察兵看到康德伯爵 |
[17:52] | leading a company across the River Road | 正带队从圣塞拉菲那修道院方向 |
[17:54] | from the direction of St. Serafina’s Abbey. | 穿过河滨大道 |
[17:55] | Then they were headed east. | 所以他们是向东去了 |
[17:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:58] | But Conde was last sighted in Toulouse, | 但康德最后一次被看到是在图卢兹 |
[18:01] | which is east of St. Serafina’s. | 也就是圣塞拉菲那的东边 |
[18:04] | If he was approaching our last position, | 如果他要去我们刚经过的地方 |
[18:08] | he would have been heading west, wouldn’t he? | 那他应该是在往西走不是吗 |
[18:11] | Perhaps the scout was confused. | 也许是侦察兵没搞清楚状况 |
[18:14] | You also seem confused. | 你看起来也没搞清楚状况 |
[18:17] | Or is it something else? | 还是有别的原因 |
[18:23] | Order your guards to stand down. | 叫你的卫兵后退 |
[18:26] | If you come with us, | 如果你跟我们走 |
[18:26] | Lord Conde says no harm will come to you. | 康德大人说过不会伤害您的 |
[18:53] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[18:56] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:58] | Oh, you’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[19:00] | Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[19:01] | I’m… I’m all right. | 我…我没事 |
[19:03] | You’re used to taking care of yourself, aren’t you? | 你已经习惯了自己照顾自己 不是吗 |
[19:05] | You don’t need anyone telling you what’s in your future. | 你不需要任何人告诉你未来有什么 |
[19:09] | Or who. | 有谁 |
[19:10] | I saw your face | 在我描绘我们俩的未来的时候 |
[19:11] | when I described our future together. | 我看见你脸上的表情 |
[19:12] | It’s not that I don’t wish to be with you… | 不是因为我不想和你在一起 |
[19:14] | No need to explain. | 不用解释了 |
[19:15] | Destiny can feel like a burden. | 命运就像是一种负担 |
[19:17] | A yoke, as if we have no role to play, | 像枷锁 仿佛我们不再有自己的使命 |
[19:21] | no choices of our own to make. | 自己的决定 |
[19:23] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这样的 |
[19:24] | I’ve seen a likely path ahead, | 我能看到未来的某一种可能 |
[19:26] | not the only path. | 而不是唯一可能 |
[19:28] | I suppose I should be grateful | 我想我应该庆幸 |
[19:29] | you’ve seen any path at all, | 面临如此艰难困境 |
[19:31] | given the threats we face. | 你还能看见出路 |
[19:32] | Thank you for explaining yourself. | 谢谢你愿意对我袒露心声 |
[19:34] | Better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[19:36] | Much. | 好多了 |
[19:44] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[19:46] | I’ll have servants prepare you a guest chamber. | 我让下人给你准备客房 |
[20:01] | Could you fetch some warm clothes for John? | 你能给约翰拿点御寒的厚衣物吗 |
[20:03] | Our carriage will be leaving soon. | 马车很快就要出发了 |
[20:07] | God save us on our journey. | 上帝保佑我们母子一路平安 |
[20:12] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[20:14] | Stephan. | 斯特凡 |
[20:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:16] | I heard that you and John were leaving. | 我听说你和约翰要离开 |
[20:18] | I came to say good-bye. | 我是来道别的 |
[20:21] | And what about you? | 你有什么计划 |
[20:22] | I would think a man who values self-preservation | 我以为像你这样注重自保的人 |
[20:24] | as much as you do would have similar plans to flee the castle. | 会有类似的计划 逃离城堡 |
[20:27] | The Queen Mother has elected to go down with the ship. | 太后决定与宫廷共存亡 |
[20:29] | Therefore, so will I. | 所以我也一样 |
[20:31] | Should I expect more embarrassing drawings of me to appear, | 要是让凯瑟琳知道你来找我 |
[20:34] | once Catherine learns of this visit? | 会有更多我的不雅画作被公诸于世吗 |
[20:36] | You’ve heard of our relationship. | 你听说了我们之间的关系 |
[20:38] | I had a feeling that your wager | 我隐约能感觉出你和贵族们之间的打赌 |
[20:39] | with the lords was a charade. | 不过是在作秀 |
[20:41] | Your real aim was to push me away. | 你真正的目的是赶走我 |
[20:43] | And who else but Catherine would want that? | 除了凯瑟琳 还有谁会有此要求呢 |
[20:46] | I don’t know what’s more contemptible, the fact | 我说不准哪种行为更卑劣 |
[20:47] | that she asked you to humiliate me or that you agreed. | 是她让你羞辱我 还是你同意了 |
[20:50] | I deserve that. | 这般谩骂是我应得的 |
[20:52] | You’re better than this. | 你本不至此 |
[20:54] | You don’t have to be Catherine’s lap dog. | 不必成为凯瑟琳的走狗 |
[20:56] | No one ends a relationship with Catherine de Medici. | 没人能主动逃脱凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇 |
[20:59] | Then why are you here with me now? | 那你现在为什么要来找我 |
[21:02] | Why do people commit acts | 人为何会做出 |
[21:05] | that defy sense, even… | 违背理性 甚至… |
[21:08] | self-preservation? | 违抗自卫本能的行为呢 |
[21:11] | Why did Mary risk her throne | 玛丽为什么要为一个永远不能 |
[21:13] | for a man she could never marry? | 与其成婚的男人做出危及自己王位之事 |
[21:14] | Why did Francis see what his wife was doing | 为何弗朗西斯亲眼目睹妻子与他人有染 |
[21:17] | and still look away? | 却仍视而不见 |
[21:19] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[21:20] | I’m saying that should anything happen to either of us, I hope | 我想说的是如果我们遭遇不测 我希望 |
[21:25] | that you will remember me not as the man who lied, | 你印象中的我 不是谎言连篇 |
[21:27] | who betrayed you. | 背叛你的无信之人 |
[21:30] | I hope you will remember me | 我希望你印象中的我 |
[21:32] | as the man who would have cherished you, | 是一个若是有机会 |
[21:34] | if he had had the chance. | 定将珍惜疼爱你的男人 |
[21:57] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[21:58] | Shouldn’t you be on your way to Naples? | 你不是该在去那不勒斯的路上吗 |
[22:00] | Where is Francis? I need to see him. | 弗朗西斯在哪 我要见他 |
[22:03] | The watchman saw you arrive. Are you all right? | 巡逻兵看见你回来了 你还好吗 |
[22:05] | Francis, listen carefully. | 弗朗西斯 仔细听好了 |
[22:06] | Renaude has changed sides. He serves Conde now. | 雷诺德叛变了 他已效忠康德 |
[22:09] | General Renaude? Are you certain? | 雷诺德将军 你确定吗 |
[22:10] | If my guards hadn’t defended me, | 若不是我的卫兵誓死保护 |
[22:11] | – I would be his prisoner now. – Did they try to hurt you? | -我已经被俘了 -他们伤你了吗 |
[22:14] | They said Conde ordered them not to harm me. | 他们说康德的命令是不许伤我 |
[22:16] | He probably wanted you as a hostage. | 他也许是想抓你当人质 |
[22:17] | What better wedding gift for Elizabeth | 俘虏与她争夺英格兰王位的最大对手 |
[22:19] | than her greatest rival for the English throne? | 这个聘礼对伊丽莎白来说难道不是最好的吗 |
[22:21] | It’s not important what Conde planned to do with me. | 康德打算怎么利用我不重要 |
[22:23] | The question is what he plans to do with Renaude. | 问题是他打算怎么利用雷诺德 |
[22:26] | You said all Conde needs to do to win is kill you. | 你说康德只要杀了你就能赢 |
[22:29] | Who better to deploy than a general who’s close to court? | 还有谁比熟悉宫廷的将军更能担此重任呢 |
[22:34] | Toulouse was a ploy. | 图卢兹只是声东击西的计谋 |
[22:36] | Conde knew that I’d send for Renaude. | 康德知道我一定会召雷诺德来 |
[22:38] | We need to keep him and his army away | 我们得不惜一切代价 |
[22:39] | from the castle at all costs. | 让他和他的军队远离宫廷 |
[22:41] | It might be too late. | 也许已经太晚了 |
[23:15] | Lower the portcullis! By command of the king! | 国王有令 放下铁闸门 |
[23:17] | But my men… | 但我的人还在外面… |
[23:18] | Loose the chains and let it fall! | 切断锁链 关上铁闸门 |
[23:20] | – Watch out! – Move! | -小心 -走开 |
[23:22] | They’re coming! | 他们要进攻了 |
[23:23] | Engage Renaude and his men! | 攻击雷诺德和他的人 |
[23:25] | They are traitors! | 他们是叛徒 |
[23:26] | Keep them off the ramparts! | 把他们拦在城墙之外 |
[23:45] | Archers, loose! | 弓箭手 放箭 |
[23:57] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[23:59] | They’re hiding. We’re under siege. | 他们都在避难 我们被包围了 |
[24:01] | You’re being frightfully overdramatic. | 你这么小题大做太吓人了 |
[24:02] | We have walls, don’t we? | 我们不是还有防御的城墙吗 |
[24:04] | Walls can be breached. Run. | 城墙也有可能被攻破 快跑 |
[24:08] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:15] | Back! Everyone back! | 退后 大家都退后 |
[24:17] | Don’t fire until they top the wall! | 在他们翻过城墙前不要放箭 |
[24:21] | Hold for my command! | 听我指令 |
[24:25] | Hold! | 等等 |
[24:29] | Hold! | 等等 |
[24:36] | Fire! | 放箭 |
[24:41] | Nock and ready for the next wave! | 换箭 准备应对下一场攻势 |
[24:48] | I’m outnumbered, but I won’t let them take you. | 他们人数众多 但我不会让他们抓住你 |
[24:50] | We have to find someplace to hide. | 我们得找地方躲起来 |
[24:51] | The passageways. | 有条密道 |
[24:52] | We used to play in them when we were children. | 我们小时候经常在里面玩 |
[24:53] | Renaude’s men won’t know of them. | 雷诺德的手下不会知道 |
[24:54] | – Where are they? – All around. | -入口在哪 -哪都有 |
[24:58] | You just have to know where to look. | 只要你知道上哪找 |
[25:29] | Bash! Behind you! | 巴斯 小心身后 |
[25:53] | The general’s been taken! | 将军被打败了 |
[25:54] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[25:56] | Well done, men. The first victory is ours. | 大家做得好 我们取得了第一轮胜利 |
[26:19] | This was your plan all along, wasn’t it? | 一直以来都是你的计谋 是吧 |
[26:21] | To get close to me, to gain access to court, | 接近我 接近宫廷 |
[26:23] | to learn all you could about the king’s weaknesses. | 了解国王的弱点 |
[26:25] | She has my son, Kenna. | 她抓了我的儿子 肯娜 |
[26:27] | Queen Elizabeth holds Bertraud captive. | 伊丽莎白女王俘虏了博特奥德 |
[26:29] | I saw him with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了他 |
[26:31] | She blackmailed me, through Conde. | 她通过康德威胁我 |
[26:34] | Betraying the crown against my will | 我只有违心背叛国王 |
[26:35] | was the only chance I had of saving his life. | 才能救他一命 |
[26:38] | And now that you’ve failed… | 现在你失败了 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry. Truly. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[26:44] | I meant everything I said. | 我说过的话都是真的 |
[26:46] | I wanted a life with you. | 我想过拥有你的人生 |
[26:48] | Elizabeth took that life from us. | 但伊丽莎白毁了这个梦 |
[26:51] | And now I’d like to take something from her. | 所以我也想夺走她的东西 |
[26:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:57] | These may be my last hours on earth. | 这可能是我人生中最后几个小时了 |
[27:02] | I’d like to use them in service to my sovereign king. | 我想用它来效忠我的国主 |
[27:08] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[27:10] | – Kenna. What’s wrong? – It’s Conde’s army. | -肯娜 怎么了 -是康德的军队 |
[27:13] | He doesn’t only have his and Renaude’s men. | 他不仅有自己的军队和雷诺德的军队 |
[27:15] | But thanks to Elizabeth’s gold and support, | 亏了伊丽莎白的金子和支持 |
[27:17] | he has the armies of hundreds of French Protestant lords | 他身后还有几百个法国新教贵族 |
[27:19] | at his command. | 都听命于他 |
[27:23] | They started arriving in the last hour. | 一小时前他们陆续到达 |
[27:26] | And more all the time. | 人数一直在增加 |
[27:36] | My watchman puts Conde’s forces at 900, maybe 1,000 men. | 我的人说康德的军队大约有九百甚至上千人 |
[27:40] | There’s still a chance for us to get you | 我们现在还能把你 |
[27:42] | beyond the castle walls and to safety. | 送出城堡前往安全的地方 |
[27:43] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[27:45] | The fight is upon us, and a King must stand his ground. | 大战在即 国王必须坚守阵地 |
[27:48] | The castle’s a good stronghold. | 城堡就是一个坚固的要塞 |
[27:49] | It’s built to withstand any siege. | 能抵御任何攻击 |
[27:51] | Not against these odds. | 但这次变数难防 |
[27:52] | Our numbers are vastly inferior. | 我们的军队人数实在太少了 |
[27:54] | Which is why you’re arming women and teenage boys. | 所以连女人和少年人都武装了起来 |
[27:58] | But what chance do they have against 900 trained soldiers? | 但他们如何和九百个训练有素的士兵相对抗 |
[28:01] | We need every able-bodied person we can get. | 我们需要用上每个体格健全的人 |
[28:03] | King Philip’s troops are still days away. | 菲利普国王的军队几天后才能到达 |
[28:05] | Can we hold off Conde’s army until then? | 我们能撑到那时候吗 |
[28:07] | We have to. It’s our only chance for survival. | 必须要 只有这样我们才能活下去 |
[28:12] | My lord. We’ve received a message from the enemy. | 大人 敌人传了话过来 |
[28:15] | Prince Conde requests a meeting with the king. | 康德王子要求面见国王 |
[28:18] | One-on-one. | 面对面 |
[28:29] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[28:32] | It’s all right. You’re safe. | 没事 你是安全的 |
[28:36] | I have orders to escort you to the ballroom, | 我奉命护送你去宴会厅 |
[28:37] | where women and children will be safe and under heavy guard. | 那里重兵把守 保护女士和孩子 |
[28:40] | You might have saved my life | 你帮我到密道 |
[28:42] | by helping me reach the tunnels. | 已经救了我一命 |
[28:43] | – I protected you. It’s my duty. – I’m sorry. | -保护你是我的职责 -对不起 |
[28:46] | For being difficult, for constantly poking about | 之前常刁难你 还探听 |
[28:49] | in your private life. | 你的私生活 |
[28:50] | – Claude… – No. | -克劳德… -不 |
[28:52] | You take your job seriously. | 你认真对待自己的工作 |
[28:53] | You proved that today. | 今天就是最好的证明 |
[28:55] | I can take it seriously, too. | 我也会认真看待 |
[29:03] | Yesterday I snapped at you, when you asked | 昨天我凶了你 |
[29:06] | – about Greer and the wedding. – Leith, you don’t have to… | -那时你问了葛瑞尔和婚礼的事 -利思 你不必… |
[29:08] | There isn’t going to be any wedding. | 不会有什么婚礼了 |
[29:10] | It’s over. Greer ended it. | 结束了 葛瑞尔亲手结束了 |
[29:13] | She’d rather be alone | 比起跟着一个永远 |
[29:14] | than with a man who can never make her feel safe. | 给不了她安全感的男人 她宁愿孤身一人 |
[29:19] | Greer has a fierce streak of independence, | 葛瑞尔的独立意识很强 |
[29:21] | and that’s something I can relate to. | 这我多少能理解 |
[29:23] | But having you in my corner like I did today, | 但若你遭遇我今天这般处境 |
[29:26] | if I could have that for life… | 若我能遇到那样… |
[29:33] | Who’s there?! | 谁 |
[29:36] | Who was it? What did you see? | 是谁 你看到什么了 |
[29:37] | Something in the shadows. Someone. | 阴影里有东西 有人 |
[29:40] | – He was right there. – Go back inside. | -就在那里 -你快回去 |
[29:51] | Your invitation was most unexpected. | 你召我来真是出人意料啊 |
[29:56] | The other women and children are all huddled together | 其他女士和孩子都在宴会厅里 |
[29:58] | in the ballroom, | 挤作一团呢 |
[29:59] | contemplating their mortality. | 担心自己能不能活下去 |
[30:03] | And as scintillating as I’m sure their company would prove to be, | 和他们在一起才会觉得安心一样 |
[30:07] | I’d prefer to go out with a fine meal in my belly. | 我更想好好地吃一顿 |
[30:20] | I appreciate the gesture, but the men | 我很欣赏你的姿态 |
[30:22] | could use my help in preparing for the battle to come. | 其实我可以帮你们为战斗做准备的 |
[30:26] | I’m sure Bash and his team are more than prepared. | 巴斯可能已经做好万全准备了 |
[30:29] | I led armies. | 我率领过军队 |
[30:31] | Surely those skills still count for something. | 那些技能肯定有用处 |
[30:34] | Something more than just | 我可不仅有 |
[30:35] | occupying the Queen Mother. | 取悦太后这项技能 |
[30:39] | Perhaps your annoyance stems not from | 也许你心浮气躁并非是因为 |
[30:42] | missing out on the impending fight, | 无法参与即将到来的战斗 |
[30:44] | but from missing your precious | 而是无法接触到你亲爱的 |
[30:46] | Lady Lola? | 萝拉小姐吧 |
[30:50] | I thought we’d put that particular | 我以为我们之间 |
[30:53] | brand of jealousy to bed. | 已经没有萝拉这档子事了 |
[30:54] | I’ve been watching you, Stephan. | 我一直在监视你 斯特凡 |
[30:56] | Oh, you mean you’ve been having me followed? | 你是说派人跟踪我吗 |
[30:57] | My spies– | 我的间谍 |
[30:59] | they saw you and Lola outside a brothel | 他们在村里的妓院外看见 |
[31:01] | in the village. | 你和萝拉在一起 |
[31:03] | That was weeks ago, and it was nothing more | 那已经是几周前的事了 只不过是 |
[31:05] | than a chance encounter. | 一次偶遇而已 |
[31:07] | And just today you were seen embracing her | 而今天又有人看见你和她拥抱 |
[31:10] | mere feet from where my grandson lay sleeping. | 我的孙子就在咫尺之远的地方安睡 |
[31:16] | Was that also nothing? | 那也没什么吗 |
[31:18] | I was saying good-bye. | 我只是在告别 |
[31:20] | Because even after swearing your allegiance to me, | 即使你宣誓效忠于我 |
[31:24] | nothing could stop you from stealing a kiss | 你还是不忘在那孩子 |
[31:26] | from that child as she | 逃出城堡前 |
[31:27] | fled the castle. | 偷吻她一下 |
[31:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:31] | Have you lost your appetite? | 你没胃口了吗 |
[31:32] | Had I known the strings attached, | 要我早知道有那么多附加条件 |
[31:34] | I might have declined the offer. | 我很可能就会拒绝你的提议了 |
[31:36] | No. | 不 |
[31:38] | Not after I worked so hard to prepare you | 在我千辛万苦为你准备了特别的晚餐后 |
[31:40] | a special dinner. | 可别这么说 |
[31:43] | I hope your steak wasn’t too gamey. | 我希望你的肉排味道不差 |
[31:46] | With the castle on lockdown, | 因为城堡被封锁了 |
[31:47] | provisions are low, and the kitchen staff– | 食物供给很有限 而且厨子… |
[31:49] | they’re not accustomed to preparing horsemeat. | 他们也不太擅长做马肉 |
[31:52] | Especially on such short notice. | 尤其是在临时通知的情况下 |
[31:56] | Arion? | 艾瑞安吗 |
[31:58] | My horse. | 我的马 |
[32:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:09] | I’m your equal! | 我们彼此平等 |
[32:10] | You convinced me of that. | 是你让我那么觉得的 |
[32:13] | We belong together. | 我们属于彼此 |
[32:14] | I won’t lose you to another. | 我不会把你拱手让人 |
[32:15] | And especially not her. | 尤其不会让给她 |
[32:17] | This is love to you? | 这就是你所谓的爱吗 |
[32:19] | Strangling someone with threats | 用威胁扼住对方的咽喉 |
[32:21] | and ruthlessly controlling them just to ease your own fears? | 无情地摆布他们 只为了抚平你的恐惧 |
[32:25] | I ease my fears because they’re mine, | 那是因为抚平我的恐惧 |
[32:27] | because they matter. | 对我来说很重要 |
[32:29] | I’m a woman. I won’t accept | 我是个女人 我不能忍受 |
[32:30] | what that means anymore. I won’t bow to a lover. | 生活在恐惧之中 我不会屈从于我的爱人 |
[32:33] | I was forced to do that once for a King. | 我曾被迫屈从于国王 |
[32:36] | But you… are most certainly not a King. | 但很明显 你不是国王 |
[32:39] | And you honestly think that we can move forward? | 你真的认为我们还能继续在一起吗 |
[32:42] | That I can accept this behavior | 认为我会忍受你这么做 |
[32:44] | and remain at your side? | 仍留在你身边吗 |
[32:45] | You claimed to love me for my fierce will. | 你曾说过因我的强势而爱我 |
[32:48] | But you seem to have remained a man of your times, | 但这么看来你不过和同时代的其他男人一样 |
[32:50] | who must learn that | 你必须知道 |
[32:51] | loving me means loyalty | 爱我就意味着对我忠诚 |
[32:54] | and sacrifice. | 并有所牺牲 |
[32:55] | I have faith. In time, | 我相信 不出时日 |
[32:59] | you will exercise both | 你一定能做到这两样 |
[33:02] | because I’ve given you my heart. | 因为我对你付出了我的真心 |
[33:04] | But should you not… | 但是如果你… |
[33:07] | should I feel mistreated… | 如果我觉得你对我不公 |
[33:10] | Well, mark my words, | 那么 记住我的话 |
[33:13] | my response will be | 我的报复可不仅仅 |
[33:14] | a hell of a lot worse than a gristly piece of meat. | 是一块软骨肉那么简单 |
[33:26] | War is nearly upon us. I will pray for your safety. | 战争即将降临 我会为你的安危祈祷 |
[33:35] | – It was some sort of demon. – You’re frightened. | -那是个恶魔 -你受了惊吓 |
[33:38] | But I searched the tunnel. | 我搜索了暗道 |
[33:39] | If someone was there, they’re gone. | 就算有人曾在那里 他们也早就离开了 |
[33:41] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[33:42] | But I know what I saw. | 但我知道我看到了什么 |
[33:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:45] | You’ll feel better when you join the others. | 和其他人待在一起肯定能让你感觉好些 |
[33:47] | Nothing can get to you there. | 在那里没什么能伤害你 |
[33:59] | Archers, hold. | 弓箭手 张弓 |
[34:18] | I wish there was a way to end this without bloodshed. | 我希望有办法能不流血地结束这一切 |
[34:22] | Whose blood concerns you more– | 你更在意谁的生死呢 |
[34:24] | your husband’s or your lover’s? | 丈夫还是情人 |
[34:38] | As my archers would indicate, I don’t appreciate | 我的弓箭手可以告诉你 我不喜欢 |
[34:40] | being summoned by a traitor. | 被叛徒呼来唤去 |
[34:41] | Give up the castle. Surrender peacefully. | 交出城堡 和平投降 |
[34:44] | Surrender? | 投降吗 |
[34:46] | I am the king of France. | 我可是法国国王 |
[34:47] | Surrender will save the soldiers | 投降就能拯救你的剩余兵力 |
[34:49] | and innocent lives you still have left. | 使无辜的人逃脱一死 |
[34:51] | It could save Mary. | 那样可以救玛丽 |
[34:53] | Mary is Elizabeth’s chief rival. | 玛丽是伊丽莎白的主要对手 |
[34:55] | If I allow you to take the castle, | 要是我让你拿下城堡 |
[34:56] | she’ll demand the Queen of Scots’ head on a platter. | 她肯定会要苏格兰女王人头落地 |
[34:58] | Elizabeth is backing my bid for the crown. | 伊丽莎白支持我夺取王位 |
[35:01] | Protestant France | 一个新教法国 |
[35:02] | would be reward enough for her. | 对她来说已经是很大的回报 |
[35:04] | She will always see Mary as a threat. | 她会一直把玛丽视为威胁 |
[35:06] | Not if Mary becomes my wife. | 只要玛丽嫁给我就不会 |
[35:08] | She could convert. She wouldn’t be the first person | 玛丽可以改变信仰 她不会是第一个 |
[35:10] | to do so for political gain. | 因政治原因改变信仰的人 |
[35:12] | And as the ruler of a Protestant country allied with England, | 而作为与英格兰结盟的新教国家的统治者 |
[35:15] | she would no longer be a threat to Elizabeth. | 她就不再是伊丽莎白的威胁 |
[35:17] | Do you honestly believe that I would | 你真的相信我会 |
[35:18] | give up my kingdom, my wife? | 放弃我的王国 我的妻子吗 |
[35:20] | Surrender now and Mary will live. | 现在投降 玛丽就还有活路 |
[35:22] | Your plan relies on the cooperation of a fickle | 你的计划要成功需依仗善变的英格兰女王 |
[35:24] | English queen who does not | 她可不是那种 |
[35:26] | take kindly to the advice of others. | 虚心听取别人意见的人 |
[35:28] | It also relies on me losing my head. | 还有 除非我死 |
[35:31] | – There can’t be two kings. – No. | -一国容不下两个国王 -没错 |
[35:34] | There cannot. | 是不能 |
[35:35] | Which is why I reject your offer. | 所以我拒绝你的提议 |
[35:37] | I refuse to surrender. | 我拒绝投降 |
[35:39] | My reign will not end without a fight. | 我不会不做抵抗便束手就擒 |
[35:41] | Doesn’t Mary’s life mean anything to you? | 玛丽对你来说没有一点意义吗 |
[35:43] | It means a great deal. | 意义重大 |
[35:44] | Which is why you’re the last man I’d entrust it to. | 所以我才不能将她托付给你 |
[35:47] | You still think you can win, don’t you? | 你还以为自己能赢 对吗 |
[35:49] | That there’s help on the way, | 你以为援兵马上就来 |
[35:51] | that King Philip will save you? | 以为菲利普国王会来救你 |
[35:53] | That’s right. I know all about the messengers. | 没错 你派出的信使我都知道 |
[35:56] | The urgent cry to Spain for help. | 你向西班牙紧急求救 |
[35:58] | The first didn’t reach the border | 第一个信使还没到达边境 |
[35:59] | before my men intercepted him. | 就被我的人拦下了 |
[36:01] | The second, too, fought valiantly, | 第二个也是 虽然英勇反抗 |
[36:03] | but he was outmatched and captured. | 但是寡不敌众 被我抓了 |
[36:05] | The third… | 第三个… |
[36:10] | Well, he’s no longer with us. | 已经离我们远去了 |
[36:13] | There is no help on the way. | 没有援兵要来 |
[36:15] | No one is coming for you. | 没人来救你 |
[36:18] | Surrender, Francis… | 投降吧 弗朗西斯 |
[36:21] | or we’ll attack at dawn. | 否则我们黎明就进攻 |
[36:38] | – How do you feel now? – Rather well. | -你现在感觉如何 -很好 |
[36:41] | Perfect. | 那就好 |
[36:43] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[36:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:46] | Preparations. | 准备 |
[36:47] | A bloody shirt? I’m just a servant. | 带血上衣吗 我就是个仆人 |
[36:50] | While I appreciate you sharing your wine with me…. | 虽然我很感谢你请我喝酒… |
[36:54] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[36:55] | I think you’ll be pleased. | 你会喜欢的 |
[36:57] | Is this because we’re all gonna die? | 是因为我们都要死了吗 |
[37:00] | Heard the armies outside attack at dawn. | 听说城外军队黎明就要进攻了 |
[37:02] | I couldn’t help thinking myself I’d rather | 我还是好好享受 |
[37:04] | like to have a last go. | 最后的欢愉吧 |
[37:06] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[37:07] | – It’s a binding ritual. – A what? | -是个缔结仪式 -什么 |
[37:12] | Lie down, please. | 躺下 |
[37:23] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[37:24] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说了什么 |
[37:25] | You’re speaking Pagan. | 异教语言 |
[37:28] | I don’t feel like myself. | 我感觉不到自己 |
[37:30] | That’s because you’re not yourself. | 那是因为你不是自己了 |
[37:43] | If I thought for a moment that Conde could guarantee | 如果我想到康德可以保证你的安危 |
[37:45] | your survival, I would have agreed. | 我肯定会同意的 |
[37:48] | Surrendered? | 同意投降吗 |
[37:49] | Lost the castle and your life | 不做抵抗就拱手让出 |
[37:51] | without a fight? | 你的城堡和你的生命吗 |
[37:52] | I am the king, but I am also | 我是国王 但同时也是 |
[37:54] | a husband. Conde’s still in love with you, Mary. | 一个丈夫 康德还爱着你 玛丽 |
[37:58] | That’s why he kidnapped you. | 所以他才绑架你 |
[38:01] | He sees a future for the two of you after my death. | 他觉得我死后你们就会有未来 |
[38:03] | Nothing has changed for him. | 他没有变 |
[38:06] | And he probably justifies this whole thing– the coup | 他可能让整件事名正言顺 政变 |
[38:08] | and waging war on his home country– | 对自己国家开战… |
[38:11] | by clinging to the idea that he can somehow save your life. | 因为他以为他能救你 |
[38:15] | But he can’t | 但他无法救你 |
[38:17] | save you, not from Elizabeth. | 无法从伊丽莎白手中救你 |
[38:19] | And come tomorrow, | 到了明天 |
[38:22] | barring a miracle, | 除非奇迹出现 |
[38:24] | we will both be dead. | 否则我们都必死无疑 |
[38:38] | Just know, whatever happens, | 不过你要知道 无论如何 |
[38:41] | this is not the end I dreamed for us. | 我都不想看到我们两个人如此结束 |
[39:16] | I told you not to disturb me. | 我说了不要打扰我 |
[39:19] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[39:21] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[39:24] | Francis told me what you said. | 弗朗西斯告诉我你说的话了 |
[39:26] | That you wanted to keep me safe. | 说你想保证我的安全 |
[39:28] | That you wanted to take the crown and make me your wife. | 你想继任王位 让我做你的妻子 |
[39:30] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一的愿望 |
[39:32] | I’ve come to tell you that’s what I want, too. | 我来告诉你 这也是我唯一的愿望 |
[39:34] | – No. What sort of trickery… – It’s not a trick. Louis, please. | -不 你骗我 -我没骗你 路易斯 |
[39:37] | You know I loved you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[39:39] | And real love never fades, not truly. | 真爱永远不会改变 |
[39:41] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[39:43] | I can’t be with Francis. | 我不能跟弗朗西斯在一起 |
[39:44] | – Not now. – Yet you’ve chosen him over me, | -现在不行 -可你却一次又一次 |
[39:46] | time and again. | 选他而不选我 |
[39:46] | He is my husband and I don’t want harm to come to him. | 他是我丈夫 我不想让他受到伤害 |
[39:49] | But something has happened. | 但现在不一样了 |
[39:52] | If Francis wins this fight– | 如果弗朗西斯赢了这场战争 |
[39:55] | if he holds on to his crown– | 如果他保住了自己的王位 |
[39:56] | then my fate is sealed. My death is sealed. | 那我的命运就确定了 我必死无疑了 |
[39:58] | Francis would never let that happen to you. | 弗朗西斯不会让你出事的 |
[40:02] | No matter how much you’ve hurt him. | 不论你伤他多深 |
[40:04] | There is evidence of our affair. | 我们的私情留下了证据 |
[40:07] | Of our love and my treason. | 我们的爱 我的叛国 都有证据 |
[40:09] | Evidence that even Francis could never pardon. | 是弗朗西斯都无法原谅的证据 |
[40:14] | I haven’t shared a bed with my husband in months. | 我已经数月没跟我丈夫同床了 |
[40:16] | And yet, still… | 可是… |
[40:21] | Louis, I am pregnant. | 路易斯 我怀孕了 |
[40:23] | I am carrying your child. | 我怀了你的孩子 |
[40:25] | Please, save me. | 求你 救救我 |