时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “One rat down, two to go.” | 一只老鼠倒下了 还有两只老鼠呢 |
[00:03] | Please stop the threats. | 求你别再威胁我了 |
[00:05] | The dead rat you left in my bath. | 你在我浴盆里放的死老鼠 |
[00:07] | But not at my command. | 但那可不是我命令的 |
[00:09] | I know you’re hungry, too. | 我知道你也很饥渴 |
[00:10] | You want more? | 你还想要更多 |
[00:11] | So take it. | 那就接受吧 |
[00:13] | All those in favor of holding a vote | 支持太后担任摄政王 |
[00:15] | to confirm the queen mother as regent. | 进行投票的人有多少 |
[00:18] | In this urn is proof our late King Francis was murdered. | 骨灰盒里有我们已逝国王弗朗西斯被谋害的证据 |
[00:21] | The king’s liver. | 国王的肝脏 |
[00:22] | Blackness demonstrates he was poisoned. | 这样的黑色意味着他中毒了 |
[00:24] | You think that I killed my son to take power? | 你们认为我为了夺权杀了自己的儿子吗 |
[00:27] | France needs a leader. | 法国需要一个领导者 |
[00:29] | I will offer myself. | 我愿背负重担 |
[00:31] | And all those in favor. | 有谁赞成 |
[00:32] | I hope I will rule my country well. | 我希望我能统治好我的国家 |
[00:35] | If you don’t marry Charles, what will you do? | 如果你不嫁给查尔斯 你想怎么做 |
[00:37] | Intelligence from Spain. | 西班牙那边传来消息 |
[00:38] | Prince Don Carlos is their next king, | 唐·卡洛斯王子会成为下任国王 |
[00:40] | and he has begun looking for a wife. | 他已经开始寻找妻子了 |
[00:42] | Some people call it a sex horse. | 有人叫它性之马 |
[00:44] | The device is for me. | 装置是我用的 |
[00:46] | Mary! I trusted you! | 玛丽 我相信了你 |
[00:51] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[00:54] | I can still see the shard of wood sticking out | 我还是能看见木头的碎片 |
[00:56] | the back of his skull and the blood everywhere. | 从他的头骨后伸出 到处都是血 |
[00:58] | We should have stayed with Don Carlos, not fled. | 我们该陪着唐·卡洛斯 而不是逃跑 |
[01:00] | – Keep moving. – It’s not too late to go back. | -继续走 -现在回去还不迟 |
[01:02] | We could tell everyone what happened. | 我们可以告诉大家发生了什么 |
[01:03] | What if he dies? | 如果他死了呢 |
[01:03] | Oh, you just pray that’s exactly what happens to him. | 你就祈祷他会死吧 |
[01:06] | His father is the most powerful, most pious monarch in the world. | 他的父亲是世界上最强大最虔诚的君王 |
[01:09] | The prince could easily convince King Philip | 王子可以说服菲利普国王 |
[01:11] | that that masochism machine was something | 那架受虐机器是 |
[01:12] | that you and Francis used to use. | 你和弗朗西斯以前用的 |
[01:14] | That you introduced it to the prince, | 是你给王子介绍的 |
[01:16] | and then you invited me in as a participant. | 然后你邀请我参与其中 |
[01:18] | Nothing would save us from the wrath of Spain. | 我们无法逃避西班牙的怒火 |
[01:21] | Until we know Don Carlos’ fate, | 在我们知道唐·卡洛斯的命运之前 |
[01:23] | we need to come up with a story to cover | 我们得编出我们 |
[01:24] | our whereabouts this evening just in case. | 今晚的行踪 以防万一 |
[01:27] | Okay, okay, we were here. | 好吧 我们在这里 |
[01:29] | We were playing a game of chess, which I won. | 我们在下棋 我赢了 |
[01:31] | Can your servants refute that? | 你的侍女会反驳吗 |
[01:32] | Did anyone know that you were visiting | 有谁知道你今晚要去 |
[01:33] | – Don Carlos’ chambers this evening? – Uh, no. | -唐·卡洛斯的房间吗 -没有 |
[01:36] | He likes to keep his sexual tastes | 他喜欢将他的性癖好 |
[01:38] | and everything surrounding them a well-guarded secret. | 和与之相关的一切保密 |
[01:40] | You’ve dragged your hem through his blood. | 你的裙边沾到了他的血 |
[01:42] | That has to go, too. | 得烧了 |
[01:49] | Now think. | 好好想想 |
[01:51] | Did you leave any of your other belongings behind? | 你落了别的什么东西吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:55] | The blindfold I used on Don Carlos was my sash. | 我给唐·卡洛斯绑的眼罩是我的腰带 |
[01:59] | But I didn’t add it to my gown until after my attendants had gone. | 但是等侍从们走后我才将其系在礼服上的 |
[02:01] | No one can link it back to me. | 没人能联系到我身上 |
[02:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:06] | I’m trying to manage any additional jeopardy that I might face. | 我在控制我可能面对的任何额外风险 |
[02:08] | I’m accused of poisoning my son. | 我被指控毒死了我儿子 |
[02:10] | A stockpile of toxins | 储备的毒素 |
[02:11] | and my expertise in their use is not gonna help my cause. | 和我对毒的了解可不会帮助我 |
[02:14] | Your son died a hero, not a victim. | 你的儿子死时是个英雄 不是受害者 |
[02:17] | How can I help you fight these accusations? | 我怎么能帮忙抵抗这些指控 |
[02:20] | Throw those into the fire. | 把这些扔进火里 |
[02:21] | Don’t inhale the smoke. | 不要吸入烟雾 |
[02:23] | I can’t have another dead monarch on my hands. | 我不能再背上一个帝王的性命了 |
[02:27] | Open up! | 开门 |
[02:32] | In the name of the regent! | 以摄政王的名义 |
[02:36] | Yes? | 进来吧 |
[02:39] | May I enter? | 我能进来吗 |
[02:40] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[02:41] | You’re regent. | 你是摄政王 |
[02:43] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[02:44] | In service of my new position. | 行使我新职位的权利 |
[02:46] | One you stole from my grasp | 这个职位是你从我手里偷走的 |
[02:48] | when you refused to defend me against allegations of regicide. | 当你拒绝帮我反驳弑君的指控时 |
[02:53] | Cardinal Morel leveled the allegations. | 莫雷主教推翻了指控 |
[02:56] | I have the unhappy task of heading up an inquest | 我有一项不愉快的任务 进行验尸 |
[02:58] | to determine whether there is enough proof for you to stand trial. | 来看看是否有足够的证据让你接受审判 |
[03:01] | Well, then look no further than my son, King Charles. | 那就去找我的儿子吧 查尔斯国王 |
[03:04] | He will testify I would never do harm to Francis. | 他会证明我不会伤害弗朗西斯 |
[03:08] | The privy council has sent Charles away to a safe location. | 枢密院将查尔斯送去了安全的地方 |
[03:11] | Without Charles, she’s as good as convicted. | 没有查尔斯 她就等于被定罪了 |
[03:13] | It is neither my job nor the king’s to try her. | 审判她不是我的工作 也不是国王的 |
[03:16] | That task belongs to the… | 这一任务属于 |
[03:17] | The Parlement de Paris, the high court of France. | 巴黎法院 法国的最高法院 |
[03:20] | I have no motive to murder my son. | 我没有杀害我儿子的动机 |
[03:22] | And I have not said that you did. | 我也没说你杀了 |
[03:24] | Unfortunately, others think differently. | 不幸的是 其他人不这么认为 |
[03:27] | When Francis fell ill, he had you locked in a dungeon. | 弗朗西斯觉得生病时 将你锁在了地下室中 |
[03:30] | You were out of favor, out of power. | 你不受欢迎 没有权力 |
[03:32] | Your only hope of regaining that power | 你恢复权利的唯一指望 |
[03:34] | was if the king were dead. | 就是国王去世 |
[03:37] | How could I poison my son from behind bars? | 我怎么能从牢房里毒死我儿子 |
[03:39] | I hadn’t the means. | 我没办法 |
[03:42] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[03:44] | Oh, good God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[03:45] | Stephan. | 斯特凡 |
[03:46] | I know that things have been bad between us as of late, | 我知道我们最近的关系很糟糕 |
[03:49] | but we were once friends. | 但我们之前是朋友 |
[03:51] | Lovers. | 爱人 |
[03:53] | Your incarceration would suggest a lack of means… | 你在监狱里的确意味着你没办法 |
[03:56] | were it not for the rat and the threatening note | 但你被关时还派人把老鼠 |
[03:58] | you ordered placed in my wife’s bath while you were imprisoned. | 和威胁的便条放进了我妻子的浴盆里 |
[04:01] | I didn’t. You know that. | 我没有 你知道的 |
[04:03] | You’re trying to put her away forever. | 你这是想关她一辈子 |
[04:05] | I’m trying to protect France. | 我是想保护法国 |
[04:06] | You’re trying to protect your role as regent of France. | 你是想保护你法国摄政王的职位 |
[04:09] | Please, I beg of you, do not do this. | 拜托 我求你了 别这样 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry, but I cannot ignore what happened to Lady Lola. | 抱歉 但我不能无视萝拉小姐的事 |
[04:15] | She must be called before the inquest. | 审讯之前必须叫她来 |
[04:17] | If she testifies that I orchestrated that from behind bars, | 如果她作证我在监狱里精心安排了这一切 |
[04:20] | it would show that I was capable of poisoning Francis | 这就能表明我也可以这样 |
[04:23] | by the same means, when the truth is, | 毒死弗朗西斯 而真相是 |
[04:26] | you planted that rat, | 那只老鼠是你安排的 |
[04:28] | and then you blamed me | 然后你怪在我身上 |
[04:30] | so you could scare that silly girl into your arms. | 这样你就能将那个蠢姑娘吓唬进自己的怀抱了 |
[04:32] | Guards. | 卫兵 |
[04:36] | That is where she keeps her poisons. | 她把毒药放在那里 |
[04:39] | Uh, for the integrity of this investigation, | 为了本次调查的可靠性 |
[04:42] | please leave. | 请离开 |
[04:47] | I was not responsible for that threat against Lola. | 对萝拉的威胁不是我干的 |
[04:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:51] | I recognize the glint in Narcisse’s eye when he lies. | 纳西斯撒谎时我能看出他眼神的闪烁 |
[04:54] | Although he did seem oddly conflicted | 虽然他的确奇怪地反对了 |
[04:56] | at the charges against you. | 对你提出的指控 |
[04:58] | It’s possible he didn’t frame me for Francis’ death, | 他可能没陷害我杀死了弗朗西斯 |
[05:01] | but he’d certainly be happy to see me hang | 但他肯定很乐意看我因为一只老鼠的故事 |
[05:03] | by the tale of a rat. | 而遭受绞刑 |
[05:04] | But if he’s not behind the poisoning conspiracy, | 如果下毒的阴谋不是他提出的 |
[05:06] | what do I make of this? | 那我该怎么看这个 |
[05:09] | I slipped it out of my apothecary | 纳西斯来之前 |
[05:11] | before Narcisse arrived. | 我从药房里偷了出来 |
[05:13] | It’s oil of vitriol. | 这是硫酸 |
[05:15] | It’s a toxin, it darkens a victim’s liver, | 一种毒素 能染黑受害者的肝脏 |
[05:17] | and it is not mine. | 但这不是我的东西 |
[05:19] | It’s not. | 不是我的 |
[05:21] | Given that Francis’ liver was blackened. | 鉴于弗朗西斯的肝脏黑了 |
[05:24] | Do you think Narcisse planted it? | 你觉得是纳西斯放的吗 |
[05:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:29] | It would be difficult. | 这肯定不简单 |
[05:30] | There are guards outside your doors at all times. | 你门外一直都有卫兵 |
[05:32] | It’s not like he’s welcome in your chambers. | 肯定不会让他进房间 |
[05:35] | He has been welcome of late. | 天晚了他就能进得去 |
[05:38] | We rekindled our affair. | 我们死灰复燃了 |
[05:40] | A liaison that’s clearly over now. | 联系已经很明显了 |
[05:42] | What do you expect me to do with this information? | 你指望我能有什么反应 |
[05:45] | Lola is like a sister to me. | 萝拉就像我的姐妹 |
[05:47] | Well, I understand if you are no longer my ally. | 如果你不再是我的盟友 我理解 |
[05:51] | Leave me. | 离开我吧 |
[05:53] | Soon the castle will quake | 很快城堡里就会因为 |
[05:54] | with the news of Don Carlos’ accident. | 唐·卡洛斯发生意外的消息而震动 |
[05:57] | His delegation of nobles will look to blame someone, | 他的贵族代表团会找人负责 |
[05:59] | and it cannot be us. | 但不能是我们 |
[06:00] | You must control this situation. | 你必须控制好形势 |
[06:04] | Whatever Narcisse is guilty of, his intentions are clear– | 无论纳西斯做了什么 他的目的很明显 |
[06:07] | he wants to keep you from the regency. | 他想阻止你获得摄政王之位 |
[06:11] | That’s not what Francis wanted or what France needs. | 那不是弗朗西斯的愿望 也不是法国所需要的 |
[06:14] | I will talk to Lola, | 我会和萝拉谈谈 |
[06:16] | see if I can convince her that the rat was not your doing. | 看我能不能说服她相信老鼠的事不是你做的 |
[06:18] | It won’t be easy. | 这很难 |
[06:19] | She’s under Narcisse’s thrall. | 她被纳西斯控制住了 |
[06:21] | Oh, unless you mention his infidelity. | 除非你提及他对她不忠 |
[06:24] | I would be inflicting unnecessary pain. | 那样我会造成不必要的痛苦 |
[06:28] | I’ll do it my way. | 我会按我的方法做 |
[06:33] | You ask me to accept that Stephan is responsible | 你想让我相信凯瑟琳的恐吓 |
[06:36] | for Catherine’s threat because Catherine says so? | 其实是斯特凡干的 而这话是凯瑟琳说的 |
[06:39] | If you testify that Catherine put a hostile note | 如果你证实凯瑟琳将一张恐吓字条 |
[06:41] | and a dead rat in your bath | 还有一只死老鼠放进了你的浴盆 |
[06:43] | while she was locked in the dungeon, | 而那时她还身在监狱 |
[06:45] | it will prove she had the ability to poison her son. | 那就会证明她有能力毒害她的儿子 |
[06:47] | Well, who can say that she didn’t? | 谁敢说她没这能力呢 |
[06:49] | You know Catherine would never harm Francis. | 你知道凯瑟琳是不会伤害弗朗西斯的 |
[06:52] | I don’t fault you for taking her side. | 我没有指责你站在她那一边 |
[06:55] | Since you lost Francis, | 你失去了弗朗西斯 |
[06:56] | she has been a great support in your hour of need. | 在困境里她是你最大的助力 |
[06:59] | But Catherine has it in for my husband. | 但凯瑟琳和我的丈夫有过节 |
[07:01] | He broke her heart, and she seethes | 他伤了她的心 她失控了 |
[07:03] | because he will never touch her again. | 因为他再也不会碰她了 |
[07:06] | Lola, think about it. | 萝拉 你想想看 |
[07:07] | Who would have the most to gain from scaring you? | 吓唬你谁得到的好处最大 |
[07:10] | Catherine. She wanted me to stay away from Stephan, and I did. | 凯瑟琳 她想让我离开斯特凡 我做了 |
[07:13] | Until you married him. | 但你后来嫁给了他 |
[07:15] | Is it any coincidence that after the rat, | 在老鼠事件之后你就投入了他的怀抱 |
[07:17] | you sought protection in his arms? | 这难道是巧合吗 |
[07:18] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[07:20] | I know that I didn’t wed a perfect man, | 我知道我嫁的人并不完美 |
[07:22] | but if he did this, it would make a mockery of our marriage. | 但如果是他做的 我们的婚姻就是一个笑话 |
[07:25] | And I can’t believe that of my husband, I just can’t. | 我无法相信我丈夫做了这种事 我不信 |
[07:31] | Your Majesty, if I may introduce myself. | 陛下 容我介绍我自己 |
[07:34] | Lord Cunningham. | 坎宁安勋爵 |
[07:35] | I know who you are. My apologies. | 我知道你是谁 抱歉 |
[07:38] | It’s usually my custom to greet my newly arrived Scottish advisors, | 本来我都会亲自迎接到这里来的苏格兰大臣 |
[07:41] | but I’ve been somewhat busy tonight. | 但我今晚特别忙 |
[07:44] | I have pressing news from home. | 我带来了家乡的消息 |
[07:46] | As you know, blight destroyed the barley crop | 如您所知 南部的粮食作物 |
[07:48] | in the southern region. | 都糟了疫病 |
[07:49] | Has my brother James reallocated | 我哥哥詹姆斯没有像我建议的那样 |
[07:50] | the country’s grain reserves, as I suggested? | 重新分配全国的粮食储备吗 |
[07:53] | Yes, but retreating English soldiers plundered the crops | 有 但撤退的英格兰军队抢走了粮食 |
[07:55] | and took them just over the border. | 将粮食带过了边境 |
[07:57] | Where Elizabeth has amassed her troops. | 伊丽莎白把军队都堆在那里 |
[07:59] | The Scots are starting to panic. | 苏格兰人开始恐慌了 |
[08:01] | Last week some men crossed into England | 上周有人越境进入了英格兰 |
[08:03] | and raided the soldiers’ camps to get the barley back. | 抢夺了士兵营帐里的粮食 |
[08:06] | They did not succeed, and eight of our people were captured. | 他们失败了 其中八个人被抓了 |
[08:09] | I will resolve the food shortage and the hostage situation, | 我会解决粮食短缺和人质事件 |
[08:12] | but right now I must check on Don Carlos’ condition. | 但现在我得去查看唐·卡洛斯的情况 |
[08:15] | I heard of his injury and pray for his survival. | 我听说了他的伤势 希望他能活下来 |
[08:18] | In the face of English aggression, | 面对英格兰的入侵 |
[08:20] | Scotland needs the strength an alliance with Spain can provide. | 苏格兰需要与西班牙结盟的力量 |
[08:23] | Spain is no longer an option. | 西班牙已经不在选择之列 |
[08:36] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[08:38] | The shard was removed from his skull, Your Majesty, | 碎片已经从他头骨上取下了 陛下 |
[08:40] | and staunch weed poultices stopped the bleeding, | 止血药膏止了他的血 |
[08:42] | but I don’t hold out hope. | 但我觉得希望不大 |
[08:45] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽女王 |
[08:46] | I am Federico de Toledo, Duke of Alba, | 我是费德里科·德托莱多 阿尔巴公爵 |
[08:49] | head of Don Carlos’ marriage delegation. | 唐·卡洛斯婚姻代表团的领头人 |
[08:51] | May we speak privately? | 我们能私下聊聊吗 |
[08:55] | Once the prince passes, | 一旦王子去世 |
[08:56] | his father, King Philip, will want to know every detail | 他的父亲 菲利普国王想知道 |
[08:59] | surrounding the death of his son. | 他儿子死亡的所有细节 |
[09:00] | – Were you with him this evening? – Briefly. | -你今晚和他在一起吗 -一会儿 |
[09:03] | But when the accident occurred and the servants found him, | 但当意外发生 仆人发现他的时候 |
[09:05] | I was with the queen mother. | 我和太后在一起 |
[09:08] | Piety prevents me from going into detail with a woman; | 因为礼节我不能向一位女士询问太多细节 |
[09:10] | however, we found a strange… device in Don Carlos’ chambers. | 但我们在唐·卡洛斯的房里发现了奇怪的装置 |
[09:15] | – One that could only be used for… – I was made aware. | -是用来… -我知道 |
[09:18] | French court is infamous for its debauchery. | 法国宫廷因放荡而臭名昭著 |
[09:20] | Fornication seems to be the order of the day. | 私通似乎是种日常 |
[09:21] | And what are you getting at? | 你什么意思 |
[09:23] | The son of King Philip, defender of the faith, | 菲利普国王之子 信念的守护者 |
[09:25] | would not sink to such depravity | 是不会堕落的 |
[09:26] | unless someone in this castle corrupted him. | 除非城堡里有人带坏了他 |
[09:29] | I hear there is a fallen lady-in-waiting | 我听说有个堕落的侍女 |
[09:31] | who oversees the courtesans here. | 在这里监督妓女 |
[09:32] | Would you be kind enough to bring her to me for interrogation? | 你能让她来见我 我来审问一下吗 |
[09:38] | His brain is swelling. | 他的大脑在膨胀 |
[09:39] | I must relieve the pressure. | 我必须减轻脑压 |
[09:42] | You must remain by your prince’s side. | 你必须留在你们王子身边 |
[09:45] | I will make inquiries and report back. | 我会问清楚了来告诉你 |
[09:48] | Leave the castle with my girls within the hour? | 让我和我的姑娘们立马离开城堡 |
[09:50] | I’d have better luck getting geese to dance the galliard. | 我还不如去教白鹅跳舞呢 |
[09:53] | Besides, I’ve spoken to my ladies. | 再说了 我和姑娘们聊过 |
[09:55] | None of them entertained Don Carlos this evening. | 今晚没人侍奉唐·卡洛斯 |
[09:57] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[09:58] | The duke of Alba is so intimidating, | 阿尔巴公爵太吓人了 |
[10:00] | I believe he could wring a confession from someone | 我觉得他肯定会折磨别人让他们坦白 |
[10:01] | whether they were guilty or not. | 无论他们有罪无罪 |
[10:03] | And I won’t have an innocent punished for this. | 我不想让无辜的人受过 |
[10:05] | We shall pack immediately. | 我们还是收拾包裹吧 |
[10:08] | Greer? | 葛瑞尔 |
[10:09] | What’s different about you? | 你哪里不同了吗 |
[10:12] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[10:13] | No. | 不 |
[10:15] | Something has changed. | 有什么东西改变了 |
[10:17] | Uh, well, I am wearing a new gown. | 我穿了新裙子 |
[10:18] | Oh, that must be it. | 肯定是这样 |
[10:22] | Mary, I know the discovery about Don Carlos is painful, | 玛丽 我知道发现唐·卡洛斯的怪癖 |
[10:24] | but it is better to have learned the truth about his interests | 你不好受 但在你们结婚之前发现 |
[10:27] | before you were bound by marriage. | 这是件好事 |
[10:28] | – I don’t judge him for that. – Neither do I. | -我不因此批判他 -我也不会 |
[10:31] | But… | 但是 |
[10:32] | a servant said she heard two women pleasuring him | 在他摔倒之前 有仆人听到有两个女人 |
[10:35] | before he collapsed in the hall. | 同时在他那里取悦他 |
[10:37] | Two women? | 两个女人 |
[10:38] | To think he was capable of that whilst courting you. | 想想他在追求你的时候还能做出这种事 |
[10:41] | – Has anyone identified the voices? – No. | -有人听出她们的声音了吗 -没有 |
[10:43] | But it’s only a matter of time. | 但这只是时间问题 |
[10:44] | Secrets don’t stay secrets. | 纸里包不住火 |
[10:46] | And Spain is Spain. | 西班牙那么强大 |
[10:48] | If they can colonize half the globe, | 如果他们能统治半个世界 |
[10:49] | they can certainly find | 他们一定能找出 |
[10:50] | the two women who destroyed their heir. | 毁了他们继承人的两个女人 |
[10:56] | I’ve come to say good night. | 我是来道晚安的 |
[10:57] | Resume your post. | 回你的岗位上去 |
[11:01] | That’s not your usual guard. | 这不是你平时的侍卫 |
[11:02] | My mother is accused of poisoning | 我母亲被指控下毒 |
[11:03] | and suddenly I have night guards, | 突然我有了夜间侍卫 |
[11:05] | day guards, guards for every hour. | 日间侍卫 每小时都有侍卫 |
[11:10] | I was just summoned to the inquest tomorrow. | 我刚刚被传讯出席明天的审讯 |
[11:11] | Do you think it will occur to them to ask point-blank | 你认为他们会直截了当地问 |
[11:13] | if you poisoned any of your other children? | 你有没有给你的其他孩子下过毒吗 |
[11:15] | You know I wasn’t in my right mind when that happened. | 你知道我那时候头脑不清楚 |
[11:17] | I was being poisoned myself. | 我自己也中毒了 |
[11:19] | Which comforts me little. | 我真是如释重负啊 |
[11:20] | Claude, you must realize I didn’t lift a finger against Francis… | 克劳德 你要明白我没动过弗朗西斯一根手指 |
[11:23] | Of course you didn’t. | 当然了 |
[11:24] | You would never hurt Francis. | 你永远不会伤害弗朗西斯 |
[11:25] | He was your favorite, but me… | 他是你最喜欢的孩子 而我… |
[11:29] | Oh, Claude… | 克劳德 |
[11:36] | From the moment you were born, | 从你出生的那一刻起 |
[11:37] | our relationship has been complicated. | 我们的关系就很复杂 |
[11:41] | We live in a world that undervalues women. | 我们生活在一个轻视女性的时代 |
[11:45] | I may be guilty of favoring my sons over my daughters… | 我也许犯了重男轻女的错误 |
[11:49] | You may be guilty? | 你也许犯了错误 |
[11:51] | I am nothing to you but an annoyance, | 我对你来说只是个麻烦 |
[11:53] | a problem to be managed, | 一个待解决的问题 |
[11:55] | a thing to be given away in marriage. | 一个要借婚姻来摆脱的东西 |
[11:57] | Oh, you are a handful, | 你是个麻烦精 |
[11:58] | but I love you, I swear. | 但我发誓我爱你 |
[12:01] | And when you’re wed and you leave this home, | 当你结了婚 要离开家的时候 |
[12:03] | you’ll break my heart. | 我会心碎的 |
[12:05] | I will beg for word from you– | 我会期盼着你的音讯 |
[12:07] | for a letter, for a visit– | 不论是写信还是拜访 |
[12:09] | just as I am begging for your forgiveness now. | 就像我现在期盼着得到你的原谅 |
[12:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | I won’t tell them of how you poisoned me… | 我不会告诉他们你给我下毒的事 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | …if you convince Charles to allow me | 如果你说服查尔斯 |
[12:20] | to choose my own husband. | 允许我选择自己的丈夫 |
[12:22] | Since when did you want to get married? | 你什么时候想要结婚了 |
[12:24] | I am only saying, if I were to get married, | 我只是说说 如果我要结婚的话 |
[12:27] | I want to choose the man. | 我想自己选择 |
[12:29] | Will you speak to the king? | 你会和国王谈吗 |
[12:30] | I will. Do you have someone in mind? | 我会 你有意中人了吗 |
[12:34] | Good night, Mother. | 晚安 母亲 |
[12:39] | The prince’s seizures continue. | 王子的病情还在恶化 |
[12:41] | He will soon meet his maker. | 他马上就要死了 |
[12:43] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:45] | Were you able to learn anything more from the castle’s madam? | 你从侍女那得到什么消息了吗 |
[12:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | Don Carlos brought the sexual device with him to court. | 唐·卡洛斯将一件性装置带入了宫中 |
[12:55] | There was a crate, perfectly sized | 在他的行李中有个箱子 |
[12:56] | to house the apparatus, found with his luggage. | 大小正好能装下这件装置 |
[12:59] | It’s made from the wood of the pinsapo fir– | 是用宾塞冷杉制成的 |
[13:02] | a tree native to your homeland. | 一种你们家乡特有的树 |
[13:09] | You know about Don Carlos’… proclivities. | 你知道唐·卡洛斯的… 癖好 |
[13:13] | Though the prince himself is unaware, | 虽然王子自己没有意识到 |
[13:15] | my colleagues and I have spent years | 但我和我的同僚们用了好多年 |
[13:17] | keeping the truth of his bedroom hobbies suppressed. | 防止别人知道他在卧室中的爱好 |
[13:20] | We have hidden the prince’s predilections from King Philip | 我们一直不让菲利普国王知道王子的癖好 |
[13:23] | for fear that he would disown his son… | 怕他因此与王子断绝关系 |
[13:25] | our only heir to the throne. | 他是王位唯一的继承人 |
[13:27] | We must protect the Spanish line of succession. | 我们必须保护西班牙的王位继承线 |
[13:30] | And yourselves. | 和你们自己 |
[13:31] | The king would have you burned for heresy | 国王会因你们放纵他儿子的性冲动 |
[13:33] | for enabling his son’s impulses. | 而把你们作为异端烧死 |
[13:36] | What will you do with this information? | 你会怎么处理这条消息 |
[13:39] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[13:40] | I’m in the market for a husband and want to remain | 我正在寻找结婚的机会 |
[13:42] | as far removed from scandal as possible. | 希望离这些丑闻越远越好 |
[13:45] | You are very kind. | 你真善良 |
[13:46] | What will you tell King Philip | 你如何向菲利普国王解释 |
[13:47] | of the circumstances surrounding his son’s tragic fate? | 他儿子悲惨遭遇的细节 |
[13:55] | While out on a stroll, | 一次散步之中 |
[13:56] | the prince saw a patch of wildflowers | 王子看到了一束野花 |
[13:59] | and wanted to pick some for you. | 便想摘一些献给你 |
[14:00] | He climbed a wall, | 他爬上一堵墙 |
[14:01] | slipped, and cracked his skull. | 打了滑 摔碎了头骨 |
[14:03] | All for the love of his loyal Queen Mary. | 都是源于他对忠诚的玛丽女王的爱 |
[14:07] | So be it. | 就这样吧 |
[14:13] | Well, next time, you’ll have to join me. | 下次你一定要加入我 |
[14:15] | It’s much better with two faces. | 两个人一起更好 |
[14:18] | – Good day, lads. – Hello, boys. | -早上好 小伙子们 -你们好 |
[14:20] | Why don’t you come over here? | 你们为什么不到这边来呢 |
[14:22] | My friend and I have a wager. | 我和我的朋友打了个赌 |
[14:24] | She said you stand up all night… | 她说你们一晚上都得站着 |
[14:26] | You are an accused murderer. | 你是个被指控的谋杀犯 |
[14:28] | You’re not to leave this castle. | 不能离开城堡 |
[14:28] | I was doing no such thing. | 我没有要离开城堡 |
[14:31] | Members of your flying squad. | 你机动小组的成员 |
[14:32] | You used them as a diversion. | 你用她们引开守卫 |
[14:34] | Unhand me! | 放开我 |
[14:35] | Mary came to me, suggested I offer my assistance. | 玛丽来找过我 建议我提供帮助 |
[14:37] | I am on your side, Catherine. | 我站在你这边 凯瑟琳 |
[14:39] | Now, act the part of a woman detained. | 现在 装作被抓住的样子 |
[14:42] | Someone engineers your ruin. | 有人计划干掉你 |
[14:44] | We must stop it. | 我们必须阻止 |
[14:45] | How can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[14:47] | Well, I have a theory, but it requires travel from the castle, | 我有个想法 但必须出城堡去证明 |
[14:50] | something I clearly cannot do. | 现在我显然出不去 |
[14:51] | Where? I will go in your stead. | 去哪 我替你去 |
[14:55] | Ride to the cathedral at Saint-Denis | 去圣丹尼大教堂 |
[14:57] | where Francis is interred. | 弗朗西斯被埋在那里 |
[14:59] | Find the embalmer who removed the king’s organs. | 找到取出国王器官的入殓师 |
[15:02] | Ask him if the liver was already black when he removed it. | 问他在他取出肾脏时 它是不是已经发黑了 |
[15:06] | If it wasn’t… | 如果没有 |
[15:07] | that means the liver was tampered with after Francis’ death, | 那意味着肾脏是在弗朗西斯死后被做手脚的 |
[15:10] | which proves he wasn’t poisoned and that you are innocent. | 这证明了他没有被下毒 你是无辜的 |
[15:12] | You are offering me a kindness and consideration | 你现在对我表现出的善意和谅解 |
[15:15] | I have rarely shown you through the years. Why? | 是我多年来都没有给过你的 为什么 |
[15:17] | Someone recently came into my life. | 有个人最近出现在我的生活中 |
[15:19] | She taught me to trust where my feelings lead me. | 她让我相信我的直觉 |
[15:22] | I feel love toward my dead brother | 我爱我逝去的兄弟 |
[15:23] | and anger that people think you could harm him. | 对那些认为你害了他的人感到愤怒 |
[15:26] | Those feelings lead me to stand here with you. | 这些感受引导我来帮助你 |
[15:29] | Thank you, Sebastian. | 谢谢你 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[15:34] | Queen Mother, | 太后 |
[15:35] | you said if there was any change in the prince of Spain’s condition, | 你说过如果西班牙王子的情况有任何变化 |
[15:37] | I should tell you first. | 我要先告诉你 |
[15:39] | Don Carlos is going to survive. | 唐·卡洛斯活下来了 |
[15:41] | I mean, he’s still unconscious, | 他现在还不清醒 |
[15:42] | but the physician said that the worst is past. | 但医生说最坏的时候已经过去了 |
[15:45] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[15:46] | And our downfall. | 也是我们的毁灭 |
[15:47] | When he wakes and discovers | 当他醒来后发现 |
[15:48] | that his sexual practices are no longer secret, | 他的性癖好已经不再是秘密 |
[15:51] | he is going to do everything he can | 他会使出浑身解数 |
[15:53] | to ensure that his father doesn’t brand him a deviant | 让他父亲不要将他定为异端 |
[15:55] | and disown him. | 和他断绝关系 |
[15:57] | He’s gonna tell a different story. | 他会想出另一套说辞 |
[15:58] | One where all of this was our doing. | 会说这些都是我们干的 |
[16:00] | And the duke of Alba is going to want to save his skin, as well. | 阿尔巴公爵也会想要挽救自己的颜面 |
[16:02] | He will say anything the prince of Spain tells him to. | 西班牙王子说什么他都会照做 |
[16:05] | There’s but one solution. | 只有一个方法 |
[16:07] | We kill Don Carlos ourselves. | 我们自己杀了唐·卡洛斯 |
[16:09] | Catherine, no. | 凯瑟琳 不行 |
[16:10] | He was kind and honest to me and he doesn’t deserve to die. | 他很善良 对我以诚相待 罪不至死 |
[16:18] | I will be there when he wakes up. | 他醒来的时候我会在场 |
[16:20] | I will tell him that I felt nervous | 我会告诉他 |
[16:21] | about our first try at intimacy | 我们第一次亲密 我很紧张 |
[16:24] | and I brought you as moral support. | 所以带你去作为我的精神支持 |
[16:25] | I will make it clear to him that I never wanted him | 我会清楚地告诉他我从未想让他 |
[16:28] | to feel betrayed or humiliated. | 感到被背叛或者被羞辱 |
[16:30] | That is not a strategy. | 这方法行不通 |
[16:31] | No, it’s the truth. | 不 这是事实 |
[16:33] | And it’s the only way we might gain his forgiveness. | 只有这样他才会原谅我们 |
[16:39] | The note you found, that accompanied the dead creature, | 在死去的生物身上你发现了字条 |
[16:42] | read “One rat down, two to go”? | 上面写着”一只老鼠倒下了 还有两只” |
[16:46] | How did you take that? | 你怎么理解 |
[16:48] | As evidence that even from inside her locked cell, | 就像她锁起来的那些证据一样 |
[16:51] | Catherine de Medici’s reach was long. | 凯瑟琳·德梅第奇手段通天 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | That will be all for today. | 今天就到这里 |
[17:02] | Reliving such trauma can’t be easy. | 要克服这样的创伤不容易 |
[17:06] | I admire you, Lady Lola. | 我很佩服你 萝拉小姐 |
[17:08] | Thank you, Cardinal Morel. | 谢谢 莫雷主教 |
[17:11] | Cedric, would you make sure that the panel | 塞德里克 你给所有陪审员 |
[17:13] | receives a copy of that interview? | 都发一份记录复印件好吗 |
[17:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:19] | I thought it would feel good, | 我以为帮着扳倒她 |
[17:20] | driving a nail into her coffin. | 会感觉很好 |
[17:22] | But as I was telling my story, | 但在我说事件的时候 |
[17:23] | I suddenly realized I have no solid proof against Catherine. | 我突然意识到我并没有铁证能扳倒凯瑟琳 |
[17:28] | A sign of her genius. | 这就是她厉害的地方 |
[17:30] | Lola, what are your doubts? | 萝拉 你在犹疑什么 |
[17:32] | Mary mentioned something last night | 玛丽作为和我说了一些事 |
[17:33] | and I can’t get it out of my head. | 一直在困扰我 |
[17:35] | She said that it was you, not Catherine, | 她说那事是你干的 不是凯瑟琳 |
[17:38] | who planted the rat in my tub, | 是你把老鼠放进了我的浴盆 |
[17:39] | as a way of scaring me into marrying you. | 为了吓唬我 让我嫁给你 |
[17:42] | And what was your response? | 你是怎么回应的 |
[17:45] | That I was standing by you. | 我站在你这边 |
[17:47] | Then why don’t you seem convinced? | 那你为什么看起来这么犹疑 |
[17:51] | It’s true, I have done many unscrupulous things | 没错 我是做了很多无耻的事 |
[17:54] | in the pursuit of what I want, | 为了追寻我想要的东西 |
[17:55] | but let me be clear… | 但我要说明一点… |
[17:58] | I did not terrorize you into becoming my bride. | 我并非恐吓你 让你嫁给我 |
[18:02] | We wed because we love each other. | 我们结婚是我们相爱 |
[18:15] | It’s from my mother. | 我母亲的信 |
[18:16] | We haven’t spoken since I was disowned | 自从我剩下了私生子约翰 她就和我断绝关系 |
[18:18] | for having John out of wedlock. | 我们再也没有交谈过 |
[18:20] | It must be urgent. | 肯定是急事 |
[18:23] | It is. | 是的 |
[18:24] | A group of Scots raided an English troop encampment | 一队苏格兰人抢劫了英格兰军队的营地 |
[18:26] | to take back some stolen grain and were captured. | 想要抢回一些被偷走的粮食 结果被抓住了 |
[18:30] | Stephan, my father and brothers are among the hostages. | 斯特凡 我父亲和兄弟都在里面 |
[18:33] | My mother fears Queen Elizabeth will make an example of them. | 我母亲害怕伊丽莎白女王会将他们当成靶子 |
[18:36] | She wants me to appeal to Mary on their behalf. | 她想让我求玛丽出面 |
[18:40] | Your family will be returned safely. | 你的家人会安全归来的 |
[18:44] | This I swear, | 我发誓 |
[18:45] | as your husband and as ruler of France. | 只要你的丈夫能够统治法国 |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:58] | Well, if your plan doesn’t work | 如果你的计划失败了 |
[18:59] | I want to shove this cloth down his throat. | 我就把这布塞进他的喉咙 |
[19:02] | Catherine, unhand that rag. | 凯瑟琳 放下那块破布 |
[19:07] | He’s waking up. | 他要醒了 |
[19:10] | Don Carlos? | 唐·卡洛斯 |
[19:13] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:15] | You suffered an accident. | 你发生了意外 |
[19:17] | Do you remember how you got here or how you hurt yourself? | 你还记得你是怎么到这里又是怎么受伤的吗 |
[19:22] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[19:25] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[19:30] | What about her, Don Carlos? | 她怎么了 唐·卡洛斯 |
[19:33] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[19:35] | Pretty. | 美丽 |
[19:38] | Pretty Mary. | 美丽的玛丽 |
[19:41] | If he’s paying you a compliment, | 如果他恭维你的话 |
[19:42] | he can’t possibly remember what happened last night. | 他肯定是不记得昨晚发生了什么 |
[19:45] | Don Carlos? | 唐·卡洛斯 |
[19:47] | Do you remember Mary coming to your chambers last night? | 你还记得昨晚玛丽去你房间的事吗 |
[19:51] | What you asked her to do? | 你让她做什么了 |
[19:58] | You are so… | 你是如此的… |
[20:01] | pretty, | 美丽 |
[20:03] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[20:05] | He’s been rendered an idiot. | 他傻了 |
[20:08] | He can’t follow the conversation. | 无法和人交谈 |
[20:11] | The fall– the damage to his brain is too much. | 摔得太狠 脑子伤得太重 |
[20:14] | He’s been impaired. | 脑子坏了 |
[20:16] | For our sake, let’s hope it’s permanent. | 为了我们好 希望他永远都好不了 |
[20:22] | Those Scots crossed the border and attacked English soldiers. | 这些苏格兰人穿过了边境线袭击英格兰士兵 |
[20:25] | To retrieve barley that was stolen from them. | 只是想拿回他们被偷的粮食 |
[20:27] | They are facing famine. They had every right. | 他们在闹饥荒 他们有权拿回粮食 |
[20:29] | I want them released. | 我要求释放他们 |
[20:30] | Queen Elizabeth will release the captives under one condition. | 伊丽莎白女王将会释放囚犯 但有个条件 |
[20:34] | Lady Lola is to visit English court. | 萝拉小姐要出席英格兰法庭 |
[20:37] | Lola? | 萝拉 |
[20:39] | What does Elizabeth want with one of my ladies? | 伊丽莎白要我的侍女做什么 |
[20:41] | Were you hoping we weren’t aware | 难道你觉得我们不会发现 |
[20:42] | Lady Lola’s father and three brothers were among those captured? | 萝拉小姐的父亲和三个兄弟都在囚犯里吗 |
[20:45] | We will not send my wife to England | 我们绝不对将我的妻子送去英格兰 |
[20:47] | in what amounts to a hostage swap. | 交换人质 |
[20:48] | Well, I see it as an olive branch. | 我认为这是向你们伸出的橄榄枝 |
[20:51] | Through Lady Lola, the queen of Scotland | 通过萝拉小姐 苏格兰女王 |
[20:52] | will get to know her royal English cousin better. | 将会更加了解她的英格兰皇家表亲 |
[20:55] | We reject your offer, Ambassador. | 我们不同意 大使先生 |
[20:56] | It’s the only one Elizabeth is willing to make. | 伊丽莎白只能给出这个条件 |
[20:59] | You have one week to get lady Lola to England; if not, | 你们有一周的时间将萝拉小姐送至英格兰 |
[21:03] | the prisoners will be hanged. | 否则 所有囚犯将被绞死 |
[21:09] | As soon as the captives are located, | 只要知道俘虏在哪里 |
[21:11] | I will send in a small military unit. | 我就会派一小队士兵过去 |
[21:12] | Fast, aggressive, clean. | 迅速 有力 干脆 |
[21:14] | The Elite Gendarmerie would be ideal, | 派精英宪兵最好 |
[21:16] | but they are currently subduing a revolt in the mountains. | 但他们最近正在山上围剿叛军 |
[21:19] | That leaves the Scots Guard as our only option. | 所以只能派苏格兰卫队了 |
[21:22] | Don’t let Elizabeth bait us into a belligerent move | 别让伊丽莎白挑拨我们开战 |
[21:25] | that could destroy the tenuous peace in Scotland. | 这样会打破苏格兰脆弱的和平 |
[21:28] | We must find a diplomatic strategy. | 我们必须找到合适的外交战略 |
[21:30] | I am regent. | 我是摄政王 |
[21:32] | I will handle this situation as I see fit. | 我觉得怎么处置最好就怎么做 |
[21:34] | This situation involves my Scottish subjects. | 这次事件涉及了我的苏格兰子民 |
[21:37] | It involves my wife’s family. | 我妻子的家人也卷入其中 |
[21:40] | And I will not have you interfere in my political or | 我不会再允许你干涉我的政治 |
[21:43] | – personal matters any longer. – “Personal matters”? | -或者私人事务了 -“私人事务” |
[21:46] | You told my wife that I planted the dead rat in her bath. | 你告诉我妻子是我把老鼠放进了她的浴盆 |
[21:49] | That gross untruth has caused her tremendous pain. | 那恶心的谎言让她很痛苦 |
[21:52] | That was not my intent. | 我本意并非如此 |
[21:53] | I love Lola, which is why | 我爱萝拉 |
[21:54] | I didn’t tell her one other thing. | 所以我才没告诉她另一件事 |
[21:56] | That you and Catherine have rekindled your affair. | 那就是你和凯瑟琳又死灰复燃了 |
[21:59] | That’s ludicrous. | 真荒唐 |
[22:00] | It explains your reckless plan to save Lola’s family. | 所以你才要这样不计后果得去救萝拉的家人 |
[22:03] | You’re trying to ease your guilt. | 你想减轻自己的罪恶感 |
[22:04] | Your accusations are based on the lies of Catherine de Medici, | 你的职责是基于凯瑟琳·德梅第奇的一面之词 |
[22:08] | a jilted, desperate, poisonous woman | 一个被遗弃的 绝望的 恶毒的女人 |
[22:12] | who wants me to be as miserable and unloved as she is. | 她想让我和她一样痛苦孤独 |
[22:16] | Now, as the Scots Guard are a joint military unit | 现在 苏格兰卫队是为法国所用的 |
[22:20] | in service of France, | 联合军队 |
[22:21] | I am sending those soldiers in to rescue the hostages. | 我要派那些士兵去解救人质 |
[22:25] | Those particular Scots may serve France, | 那些苏格兰人也许是在法国服役 |
[22:28] | but they obey me, their queen. | 但他们服从于我 服从于他们的女王 |
[22:31] | And I will order them to stand down | 我会命令他们待命 |
[22:33] | until all diplomatic paths have been exhausted. | 除非所有外交手段均失败 |
[22:46] | It’s been days. | 已经好几天了 |
[22:48] | Has he improved? | 他有好一些吗 |
[22:50] | While he grapples for common words, | 他掌握了一些常用词 |
[22:51] | his language does seem to be returning. | 语言能力似乎有所恢复 |
[22:53] | However, he has lost much of the use of his right side. | 但他右边身体大部分没有知觉了 |
[22:56] | We’ve been told not to expect much more for his recovery. | 医生说不要对他的复原抱有太大希望 |
[22:59] | He remembers nothing of his accident. | 他不记得他所遭受的意外 |
[23:02] | The only thing he recalls from his time at French court | 他只记得他在法国宫廷时 |
[23:04] | is his fondness for music and you. | 对音乐和你的喜爱 |
[23:07] | “Pretty Queen Mary” is all he can speak of. | 他只知道说”美丽的玛丽女王” |
[23:11] | The physician said that some fresh air might be therapeutic. | 医师说呼吸点新鲜空气可能对他有好处 |
[23:14] | – May I take Don Carlos out to the gardens? – No. | -我能带唐·卡洛斯去花园吗 -不行 |
[23:17] | He is to be seen by no one | 不能让任何人看见他 |
[23:19] | until his father King Philip decides what to do with his son. | 知道菲利普国王决定怎么处理他 |
[23:22] | You hide your prince out of shame? | 你们觉得很丢脸所以把王子藏起来吗 |
[23:23] | Spain is the mightiest country on Earth. | 西班牙是世界上最强大的国家 |
[23:25] | Our royals must present an image of strength and vigor. | 我们的皇室成员必须是力量和活力的象征 |
[23:37] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[23:38] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[23:42] | I want to go with Mary. | 我想和玛丽一起去 |
[23:46] | Won’t you reconsider, Duke? | 你能重新考虑一下吗 公爵 |
[23:48] | I have my orders. | 皇命难违 |
[23:53] | Why am I summoned a second time? | 为什么又将我召来 |
[23:55] | – I’ve answered your questions. – You did, Princess. | -我已经回答过问题了 -没错 公主殿下 |
[23:57] | But after your last session, | 但上次审议过程中 |
[23:59] | we noted that some of your responses seemed, uh, | 我们发现你的一些回答似乎 |
[24:02] | unsure. | 很不确定 |
[24:03] | So, to determine why you may have felt | 为了搞清楚你为什么 |
[24:06] | uncomfortable with your testimony, | 对自己的证词感觉不安 |
[24:07] | I spoke with your ladies in waiting, | 我与你的侍女进行了交谈 |
[24:09] | one of whom told me that you keep a very detailed diary. | 其中一人告诉我你每天都会记很详细的日记 |
[24:12] | Is this it? | 是这本吗 |
[24:13] | You searched my chambers! | 你搜了我的房 |
[24:14] | Please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[24:17] | Yes, that is my diary. | 是的 那是我的日记 |
[24:20] | Very well, then. | 很好 |
[24:22] | Before I go further, I would like to offer you the chance | 在继续之前 我想给你个机会 |
[24:25] | to amend your previous statement | 修改你之前的说法 |
[24:27] | that your mother, Catherine de Medici, | 你之前说 你的母亲 凯瑟琳·德梅第奇 |
[24:29] | would not, under any circumstances, | 在任何情况下都不会 |
[24:31] | poison one of her children. | 给她任何一个孩子下毒 |
[24:34] | If you’re asking again if my mother poisoned Francis, | 如果你又在问我母亲是否毒害了弗朗西斯 |
[24:36] | she did not. | 那么她没有 |
[24:40] | For the sake of expediency, | 为了以防万一 |
[24:41] | I will now read aloud from the journal. | 我现在要大声朗读你日记里的话 |
[24:44] | “I confronted Mother about her poisonous soup. | “我去质问母亲在汤里下毒的事 |
[24:47] | Asked her why she felt that I deserved to die.” | 问她为什么觉得我该死” |
[24:50] | Those are my personal thoughts and feelings! You have no right! | 那些是我私人的想法和感受 你无权查看 |
[24:52] | “I grabbed the poison she used on me, put it to my lips, | “我抓起她给我用的毒 放到嘴里 |
[24:55] | “Hoping that she would finally see the excruciating pain | 希望她最终能够看到她给我的人生 |
[24:57] | – that she had caused me my whole life.” – Stop! | -造成的剧痛” -闭嘴 |
[24:59] | Claude, are these words true? | 克劳德 这是真的吗 |
[25:01] | And remember that lying in front of this inquest will have you | 记住 在审讯中撒谎 |
[25:04] | sent to the high court, as well. | 你也会被送上高等法庭 |
[25:07] | So, I will ask again. | 所以我再问一遍 |
[25:09] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[25:10] | Did your mother try to take your life? | 你的母亲是否真的要害你的性命 |
[25:20] | What did you do to her? | 你们对她做了什么 |
[25:21] | We have her diary, Catherine. | 我们有她的日记 凯瑟琳 |
[25:23] | Forgive me, Mother. | 原谅我 母亲 |
[25:25] | You did nothing wrong. | 你什么也没做错 |
[25:27] | Catherine de Medici, | 凯瑟琳·德梅第奇 |
[25:29] | in light of this revelation | 鉴于所查明的真相 |
[25:30] | that you poisoned your own daughter, | 鉴于你之前曾对自己的女儿下毒 |
[25:32] | we find that there is enough evidence to conclude | 我们认为已经有足够的证据表明 |
[25:33] | that you could have poisoned your son. | 你可能毒害了自己的儿子 |
[25:35] | You are hereby commanded | 因此你必须 |
[25:37] | to face the Parlement de Paris, to be tried | 面临法国最高法院的审判 |
[25:41] | for the murder of King Francis. | 因谋杀弗朗西斯国王之罪 |
[25:43] | There, there, now. | 好了好了 |
[25:55] | – Put those on. – You’re joking. | -穿上 -你开玩笑吧 |
[25:57] | How many fleas live in that pile? | 这堆东西里有多少跳蚤 |
[25:58] | That sock just moved. | 袜子刚才动了 |
[26:00] | I can’t get you out of the castle | 你如果不伪装 |
[26:01] | – unless you are disguised. – Bandages? | -我没法带你出城堡 -绷带 |
[26:03] | Well. What, I’m injured now as well? | 怎么 我还受伤了 |
[26:05] | It’s for your breasts. | 给你裹胸的 |
[26:12] | Pick up the pace, boy. | 跟上 小子 |
[26:18] | This is my standard bearer’s son. | 这是我旗手的儿子 |
[26:19] | His grandmother is on her deathbed just outside the village. | 他的祖母快死了 就在村子外面 |
[26:30] | I know we shouldn’t be leaving. | 我们不应该走 |
[26:32] | To run is an admission of guilt. | 逃跑就是认罪 |
[26:34] | To stay is an acceptance of death. | 留下就是等死 |
[26:37] | Here. There’s enough gold for three months. | 这些金子够你用三个月 |
[26:40] | That’s more like one. | 只够一个月吧 |
[26:41] | You won’t be destitute forever. | 你不会穷太久的 |
[26:44] | You just need to give me enough time to clear your name. | 只要给我时间为你正名 |
[26:46] | I don’t know if we’ll meet again. | 我不知道我们是否能再见面 |
[26:48] | I want to leave you with one last piece of advice. | 我想最后给你一个建议 |
[26:50] | And heed it or live a life of unending peril. | 接受它 否则你将永无安宁之日 |
[26:54] | With Narcisse as regent, you no longer have France behind you. | 纳西斯当摄政王 法国将不再是你的后盾 |
[26:58] | And across the sea, Elizabeth, well, | 而在另一边 伊丽莎白 |
[26:59] | she may have her troops behind the border, | 她可能把军队藏在边境以内 |
[27:01] | but she will strike again at any sign of weakness. | 但只要你表现出弱势 她定马上举兵来袭 |
[27:04] | Half of Scotland | 苏格兰有半数的人 |
[27:06] | is Protestant, and more and more convert every day. | 是新教徒 还有更多的人在变成新教徒 |
[27:11] | Your weakness only grows. | 你的弱势只会越来越明显 |
[27:13] | I am well aware of my own troubles. | 我知道我的麻烦所在 |
[27:15] | There’s but one solution. | 只有一条路可走 |
[27:17] | You must marry Don Carlos. | 你必须嫁给唐·卡洛斯 |
[27:19] | No. I couldn’t possibly. | 不 我怎能嫁他 |
[27:21] | He’s a decent man. And a docile one now. | 他很合适 现在也很温顺 |
[27:24] | There will be no more sexual… contraptions. | 不会再有性装置了 |
[27:27] | Well, there will probably be no sex at all. | 可能连正常性事都不会有了 |
[27:30] | That is a small sacrifice for a colossal victory. | 对于巨大的胜利来说 这只是一个小小的牺牲 |
[27:34] | Marriage to Spain makes you unassailable. | 与西班牙联姻将稳固你的地位 |
[27:37] | And mercenary. Are you suggesting | 也闲得我唯利是图 你是在建议 |
[27:40] | that I use his condition for my own gain? | 我要利用他现在的情况来获利吗 |
[27:42] | For Scotland’s. | 为了苏格兰好 |
[27:44] | The heir to the Spanish throne, | 西班牙王位继承人 |
[27:46] | he’s like a nice potted plant. | 他就像一棵漂亮的盆栽植物 |
[27:48] | Just take him back to your country and water him. | 带他回你的国家浇灌他吧 |
[27:50] | He is not a plant. He is an injured man. | 他不是植物 他是一个受伤的人 |
[27:52] | And who would be kinder to him than you? | 谁会比你对他更好呢 |
[27:54] | Certainly not the prideful King Phillip. | 肯定不会是高傲的菲利普国王 |
[27:56] | What do you think he will do with his broken son? | 你觉得他会怎么处置他废掉的儿子 |
[27:59] | Lock him out of sight forever. | 永远把他藏起来 |
[28:01] | In his state, Don Carlos has no marriage prospects. | 在他的国家 唐·卡洛斯没有结婚的希望了 |
[28:04] | Spain will see your acceptance | 西班牙会将你的同意 |
[28:06] | of his condition as a win. | 视作他的好处 |
[28:08] | It’s still wrong. | 这还是不对 |
[28:11] | Let him out here. | 让他在这里下车 |
[28:12] | His grandmother’s house is just beyond that glade. | 他祖母的房子就在林子那一头 |
[28:16] | This is as far as I can take you, but it’s a good head start. | 我只能送你到这里 但也是个好的开始 |
[28:19] | The Jouberts are a family loyal to the Valois. | 朱伯特一家忠于瓦卢瓦家族 |
[28:22] | They have offered you asylum near Mont Blanc. | 他们会在勃朗峰附近给你一个安身之所 |
[28:26] | Mary, please, | 玛丽 求你了 |
[28:28] | don’t waste this golden opportunity. | 别浪费这个大好时机 |
[28:30] | God be with you, Catherine. | 上帝保佑你 凯瑟琳 |
[28:33] | Dearest Mother, | 亲爱的母亲 |
[28:35] | I received your letter about Father and my brothers. | 我收到了你的来信 知道了父亲和兄弟的事 |
[28:39] | I’m doing everything I can to secure their release | 我会尽我所能释放他们 |
[28:42] | and am heartsick… | 我很悲痛… |
[28:47] | Is there an error? | 有错吗 |
[28:48] | I’ll start over. | 我重新写 |
[28:59] | Cedric, did you write this? | 塞德里克 这是你写的吗 |
[29:00] | “One rat down, two to go”? | “一只老鼠倒下了 还有两只老鼠” |
[29:02] | No. | 不是 |
[29:04] | I’ve never seen… | 我从没见过… |
[29:05] | The penmanship is the same. | 笔迹是一样的 |
[29:06] | You are my husband’s secretary. | 你是我丈夫的书记官 |
[29:08] | Did you write this at his command? | 是他让你写的吗 |
[29:09] | No, my lady. | 不 夫人 |
[29:10] | We court scribes are all | 我们法庭书记员 |
[29:12] | schooled in the same calligraphy. | 都学过同样的笔迹 |
[29:14] | Any one of us could have written that. | 每个人都能写出这样的字迹 |
[29:16] | I suppose reliving Catherine’s threat at the inquest | 可能是在审讯中重温凯瑟琳的恐吓 |
[29:20] | has made me a bit paranoid. | 让我有点胡思乱想了 |
[29:23] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续吧 |
[29:35] | Sebastian. How did you find me? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你是怎么找到我的 |
[29:38] | Returning from Saint-Denis, I came across Mary’s carriage. | 我刚从圣丹尼回来 碰到了玛丽的马车 |
[29:40] | She told me of your planned route of escape. | 她告诉我你的逃跑路线 |
[29:43] | – Did you find Francis’ embalmer? – He’s vanished. | -你找到弗朗西斯的入殓师了吗 -他消失了 |
[29:46] | Neighbors say he came into a sum of money | 邻居说他得到了一大笔钱 |
[29:48] | and fled the day after Francis’ funeral. | 弗朗西斯下葬的第二天就跑了 |
[29:50] | He was bribed. | 他被收买了 |
[29:51] | He handed off Francis’ liver | 他换了弗朗西斯的肝脏 |
[29:53] | to be tampered with | 让那些想陷害我的人 |
[29:54] | by those who would frame me. | 肆意做手脚 |
[29:56] | I’ve been thinking about it, | 我一直在想 |
[29:57] | and I’ve come up with a different view: | 然后得出了一个不同的结论 |
[29:59] | that the blackened liver didn’t belong to Francis. | 我认为变黑的肝脏不是弗朗西斯的 |
[30:01] | This is the certificate of immortalization | 这是入殓师签的 |
[30:03] | signed by the embalmer. | 不朽证明 |
[30:05] | In it is the date that he received | 里面有他接手弗朗西斯尸体 |
[30:06] | Francis’ body and the date that Francis’ | 以及尸体在圣丹尼被封进棺材 |
[30:09] | prepared corpse was sealed in his coffin at Saint-Denis, | 这两个事情的日期 |
[30:12] | a time span of just two days. | 期间隔了两天 |
[30:14] | – A royal embalming takes a week. – Exactly. | -皇家成员防腐应该花一周的 -没错 |
[30:17] | I believe these dates were carelessly scribbled | 我认为这些日期是某个人随便写的 |
[30:19] | by a man so eager to take his bribe and flee, | 特别想拿钱走人 |
[30:21] | he didn’t bother embalming Francis at all. | 根本不想为弗朗西斯防腐 |
[30:23] | If Francis’ liver is still in his body, | 如果弗朗西斯的肝脏还在他的体内 |
[30:25] | it proves he wasn’t poisoned. | 那就能证明他没有中毒 |
[30:27] | There’s only one way to confirm that. | 只有一个方法能证明 |
[30:35] | Let us visit my son. | 我们去见见我儿子 |
[30:41] | She recognized your handwriting? | 她认出了你的笔迹 |
[30:42] | Yes, my lord. | 是的 大人 |
[30:43] | But I denied it. | 但我否认了 |
[30:44] | Did Lady Lola believe you? | 萝拉夫人相信你吗 |
[30:47] | Wouldn’t it be simpler | 直接告诉她真相 |
[30:49] | to just tell your wife the truth? | 难道不会更简单吗 |
[30:50] | Nothing is simple anymore. | 现在已经没有简单的事了 |
[30:52] | What started as an innocent scheme to catch | 一开始只是一个简单的计划 不想露馅 |
[30:55] | a woman who didn’t want to be caught has blossomed | 只想赢得一个女人的心 现在已经演变为 |
[30:57] | into Lola giving false testimony and a possible death sentence | 萝拉做出的假证 还可能会导致 |
[31:00] | – for the queen mother. – But Catherine has fled. | -太后被处以极刑 -但凯瑟琳已经逃走了 |
[31:02] | If she escapes punishment, | 如果她逃脱的责罚 |
[31:04] | is this false testimony such a crime? | 这次的假证算什么大罪吗 |
[31:06] | If the privy council discovered | 如果枢密院发现 |
[31:08] | that I have misrepresented evidence, | 我传了假证 |
[31:10] | then I will lose the regency! | 我就会失去摄政王之位 |
[31:11] | And I have fought far too hard | 我努力了这么久 |
[31:13] | to have that power taken from me. | 才拿回本属于我的权力 |
[31:17] | What is power without love? | 如果没有爱还谈什么权力 |
[31:21] | Without Lola? | 如果没有萝拉的话 |
[31:23] | If she finds out the truth, | 如果她发现了真相 |
[31:24] | that I deceived her, then she will never forgive me, | 发现我欺骗了她 她永远都不会原谅我 |
[31:27] | and I will lose her. | 我会失去她 |
[31:29] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么办 |
[31:31] | Talk to her, | 和她谈谈 |
[31:32] | spin one final lie to cover my tracks, | 为了掩盖我的错事再撒最后一次谎 |
[31:36] | and then I will honor her forever | 然后我会好好对她 |
[31:39] | as an honest man. | 做一个诚实的人 |
[31:40] | As for you, no one else must ever be able | 至于你 没人能 |
[31:44] | to tie that miserable rat back to me. | 将我和那只卑鄙的老鼠绑在一起 |
[32:03] | Please, God, let it end here. | 求你 上帝 让这事就这么结束吧 |
[32:08] | Stephan? I wanted to write my mother another letter. | 斯特凡 我想再给我母亲写一封信 |
[32:13] | Have you seen Cedric? I’ve been looking for him. | 你看到塞德里克了吗 我一直在找他 |
[32:15] | I let him go. | 我让他走了 |
[32:17] | He’s often late, due to his over-fondness for wine. | 他总是迟到 太喜欢喝酒 |
[32:20] | Really? I’ve seen no sign of that. | 真的吗 我都没发现 |
[32:21] | It’s been since his father died. | 自从他父亲去世后就这样了 |
[32:23] | He’s been quite dispirited. | 他一直都很沮丧 |
[32:25] | Then we should show him compassion. | 那我们应该同情他 |
[32:27] | – I want him rehired. – Well, that’s not possible. | -我要重新雇他 -不可能 |
[32:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:34] | I have an idea– | 我有个想法 |
[32:36] | an appalling one I hope isn’t true, | 一个可怕的想法 我希望不是真的 |
[32:38] | but I must put it before you. | 但我必须和你说 |
[32:40] | Cedric told you of my suspicions | 塞德里克告诉了你我怀疑 |
[32:43] | that you instructed him to draft the note and plant the rat. | 你命他写了那张字条 放了那只老鼠 |
[32:46] | His sudden disappearance is your way of tying up loose ends. | 他的突然失踪是你在弥补自己的谎言 |
[32:50] | Did you bribe him to go away? | 你是不是给他钱让他走人了 |
[32:57] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[32:58] | – No. – Please, let there be one honest thing between us. | -没有 -我们之间还有真话吗 |
[33:04] | You want to hear something honest? | 你想听真话吗 |
[33:06] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[33:08] | and I would do anything to keep you. | 为了留下你我愿做任何事 |
[33:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:14] | You did it. | 是你做的 |
[33:17] | And I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你 |
[33:18] | Lola, don’t. You don’t end this! | 萝拉 别 别这样结束 |
[33:20] | I am going to England at Queen Elizabeth’s request, | 我会应伊丽莎白女王的要求去英格兰 |
[33:23] | in exchange for the release | 交换人质 |
[33:24] | of my family and the other hostages. | 释放我的家人和其他人质 |
[33:25] | You can’t. It’s not safe. | 你不能去 那不安全 |
[33:26] | Well, I don’t feel safe here, either. | 我在这里也感觉不安全 |
[33:29] | At least by doing this, I can help my queen, | 至少这样我能帮上我的女王 |
[33:31] | my country, my family. | 我的国家 我的家人 |
[33:33] | People who mean something to me. | 帮上那些对我重要的人 |
[33:35] | – You mean nothing. – I am your husband! | -你对我来说一文不值 -我是你丈夫 |
[33:37] | And that can’t be undone. | 这无法改变 |
[33:39] | But my love for you… it’s gone. | 但我对你的爱… 已经没有了 |
[33:42] | You murdered that, too. | 你把这感情也一起谋杀了 |
[33:51] | Your Majesty, lords from the Southern Uplands | 陛下 南部高原的勋爵 |
[33:53] | have arrived unexpectedly. | 突然到访 |
[33:55] | They claim to have something to show you, but won’t say what. | 他们声称有东西要给你看 但不说是什么 |
[33:57] | Scottish lords in French court? | 苏格兰勋爵来法国宫廷 |
[34:01] | Your Majesty, Lord Rutherford. | 陛下 拉瑟福德勋爵 |
[34:05] | And what has brought you all this way? | 你们为什么来 |
[34:07] | We have been loyal to your rule | 我们一直忠于你的统治 |
[34:08] | even after you withdrew the troops protecting our borders. | 就算你撤回了保卫边境的军队也一样 |
[34:11] | But your brother James can only command so much power. | 但你的兄长詹姆斯只能控制这么多权力 |
[34:15] | What we need now is you, our queen. Your power. | 我们需要的是你 我们的女王 你的力量 |
[34:24] | – They are starving. – Dear Lord. | -他们在挨饿 -上帝 |
[34:27] | These children are victims of the crop blight in Scotland. | 苏格兰作物枯萎 孩子们都是受害者 |
[34:30] | Hunger affords even the innocent no mercy. | 饥饿不会怜悯无辜的人 |
[34:33] | Neither do you, forcing them to make the arduous journey | 你也一样 逼迫他们艰苦跋涉 |
[34:36] | across the channel. | 越过海峡而来 |
[34:37] | We brought them to prove our point. | 我们带他们来证明我们的说法 |
[34:39] | They are children! | 他们只是孩子 |
[34:40] | Not points to be made. Guards! | 还有什么好说的 卫兵 |
[34:43] | Have the royal physician attend to them! | 让皇家医师来看看他们 |
[34:47] | If I sell my lands, my jewels? | 如果我卖掉我的土地和我的珠宝呢 |
[34:49] | It will provide Scotland with a few weeks of grain at most. | 最多能为苏格兰提供几周的粮食 |
[34:54] | That’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
[34:55] | I need you to make a new list | 我要你在列一份清单 |
[34:57] | of potential marriage alliances– only wealthy royals. | 潜在可以联姻的盟友 只要富有的皇室 |
[34:59] | Reaching out to Europe’s eligible suitors will take time. | 要找到欧洲适合和追求者需要时间 |
[35:04] | Time we don’t have. | 而我们没有时间了 |
[35:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:07] | The ones who did not make the journey. | 没有撑过旅途的人 |
[35:10] | I must find a way to save my people, and quickly. | 我必须找到方法拯救我的人民 要快 |
[35:19] | Who goes there? | 那是谁 |
[35:22] | It’s Catherine de Medici. | 是凯瑟琳·德梅第奇 |
[35:27] | Take the queen mother into custody. | 将太后收押 |
[35:32] | You didn’t seriously think | 你不会真的以为 |
[35:34] | you could return here and retain your freedom. | 你回来还能保持自由之身吧 |
[35:36] | I’ve returned to earn my freedom. | 我是回来赢取自由的 |
[35:38] | Unload the king. | 将国王放下来 |
[35:40] | The king? | 国王 |
[35:41] | I have endured many trials, | 我忍受了几轮审讯 |
[35:43] | but nothing as painful as being forced to look upon | 但没有一次比看到我的长子 |
[35:46] | the decaying corpse of my firstborn son. | 在腐烂的遗体更痛苦 |
[35:49] | Dear God, Catherine. | 上帝啊 凯瑟琳 |
[35:51] | That is an image that I can’t get out of my mind, Stephan. | 那画面我永远不会忘 斯特凡 |
[35:54] | And it was you who put it there. | 这都是你逼我的 |
[35:56] | You gave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[35:58] | I’m innocent, and my son’s body will prove it. | 我是无辜的 我儿子的尸体能证明这一点 |
[36:02] | Open the coffin. | 打开棺材 |
[36:06] | Mary, avert your eyes. | 玛丽 别看 |
[36:10] | Mary, don’t look. | 玛丽 别看 |
[36:11] | Please don’t look. | 你别看 |
[36:21] | The body has not been cut open. | 尸体没被切开 |
[36:23] | His organs were never removed. | 他的器官没有被拿出来 |
[36:24] | The liver used in this witch hunt | 用来政治迫害的肝脏 |
[36:26] | did not belong to my brother. | 不是我弟弟的 |
[36:27] | Francis wasn’t poisoned by me or anyone. | 弗朗西斯没有被我或者别人下毒 |
[36:30] | I was framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[36:31] | And you | 而你 |
[36:32] | are responsible for every bit of my suffering. | 是你造成了我所有的磨难 |
[36:37] | I will reverse the decision of the inquest. | 我会推翻审讯结果 |
[36:40] | The Vatican also apologizes | 罗马教廷也会为 |
[36:41] | for our role in this travesty of justice. | 这次歪曲的正义道歉 |
[36:46] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[36:47] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[36:49] | Close it. | 关上吧 |
[36:56] | What lies in that coffin is only Francis’ body. | 在棺材里的只是弗朗西斯的身体 |
[37:00] | His soul and his memory– they live on. | 他的灵魂和他的记忆 还活着 |
[37:04] | For Catherine to go to such lengths… | 凯瑟琳都做到这个地步了… |
[37:07] | I can only hope this means | 我只能希望这意味着 |
[37:08] | we can put the whole agonizing mess behind us. | 我们能将痛苦抛之脑后 |
[37:12] | I would also like to leave our disagreement behind us, as well. | 我也想将我们之间的争论抛之脑后 |
[37:16] | Mary, you were right about Narcisse. | 玛丽 你说纳西斯的是都是对的 |
[37:20] | He manipulated me, tricked me into marrying him. | 他控制了我 骗我嫁给他 |
[37:26] | I’ve decided to accept Queen Elizabeth’s invitation. | 我决定接受伊丽莎白女王的邀请 |
[37:29] | Lola, no. It’s too dangerous. | 萝拉 不 太危险了 |
[37:30] | You would be a hostage. | 你会成为人质 |
[37:31] | I’m doing this for my family– to ensure their release. | 我是为了我的家人 要放了他们 |
[37:34] | A family that disowned you. | 和你脱离了关系的家人 |
[37:36] | Without Narcisse, John and my people | 除了纳西斯 我所拥有的 |
[37:38] | in Scotland are all I have left. | 就只有约翰和我在苏格兰的家人 |
[37:41] | I know Charles will allow my son to accompany me | 我知道查尔斯会允许我儿子陪着我 |
[37:43] | to the border town of Selkirk, where my mother is. | 去边境小镇塞尔扣克 我母亲在那里 |
[37:45] | I’ll leave the baby there with her | 我会把宝宝放在她那里 |
[37:48] | and appeal to Queen Elizabeth’s decency. | 自己去见伊丽莎白女王 |
[37:50] | Beg her to allow visits with my son. | 求她允许我见我儿子 |
[37:53] | Lola, this is all very noble, and I know you feel | 萝拉 这的确很高尚 我知道 |
[37:55] | like you must get away from Narcisse, but… | 你觉得你必须要离开纳西斯 但是… |
[37:57] | I feel like I have to. | 我觉得我必须这么做 |
[37:59] | Did you see him in the courtyard? | 你在庭院里见到他了吗 |
[38:01] | The look he gave Catherine? | 看到他看凯瑟琳的眼神了吗 |
[38:02] | Something remains between them, | 他们之间还没断干净 |
[38:04] | and even knowing that, I… | 就算是知道这点 我… |
[38:07] | I worry he will win me back. | 我怕他再次得到我 |
[38:10] | Mary, please let me go. | 玛丽 请让我走吧 |
[38:18] | Elizabeth will do all she can to mine you | 伊丽莎白肯定会千方百计 |
[38:21] | for information about me. | 从你这里打听我 |
[38:22] | And I will mine for my own on your behalf. | 我会替你好好骗骗她 |
[38:25] | You’re my dearest friend, | 你是我最亲爱的朋友 |
[38:27] | and as of today, the bravest person I know. | 也是到今天为止我所知道的最勇敢的人 |
[38:30] | Only that I had some of your courage | 如果我在这段困难的日子里 |
[38:32] | in these times of uncertainty. | 有你这样的勇气就好了 |
[38:34] | Honestly, I’m terrified. | 说实话我吓坏了 |
[38:36] | But sometimes, one does things | 但有时候 一个人 |
[38:38] | one wouldn’t normally do for the people they love. | 会为了自己所爱的人做出不可思议的事 |
[38:52] | To the crown prince of Spain and his future bride, | 敬西班牙王子以及他未来的新娘 |
[38:55] | Her Majesty Mary Stuart. | 玛丽·斯图尔特陛下 |
[38:57] | – Salud. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:00] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[39:01] | Thank you, Duke, for embracing our engagement so quickly. | 谢谢 公爵 这么快就策划好了我们的订婚 |
[39:04] | The impending union of our nations is joyful news. | 我们两国的结合是令人高兴的消息 |
[39:07] | King Philip sees you as an ideal alliance. | 菲利普国王认为你们是理想的盟友 |
[39:09] | Pretty Mary. | 美丽的玛丽 |
[39:13] | It must be difficult for you to see | 看我的头还好好地长在我的脖子上 |
[39:14] | my head still resting so comfortably on my shoulders. | 你一定很不舒服吧 |
[39:18] | I didn’t frame you. | 我没有陷害你 |
[39:19] | You lied about the rat. | 老鼠的事你撒谎了 |
[39:21] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to lose my wife. | 因为我不想失去我的妻子 |
[39:24] | I lost her anyway. | 不过我还是失去了她 |
[39:28] | Despite everything we’ve done to each other, I don’t hate you. | 不管我们对对方做了什么 我不恨你 |
[39:33] | If I find out that you were responsible | 如果我发现你参与了 |
[39:35] | for the conspiracy against me, you will pay. | 针对我的阴谋 你会付出代价的 |
[39:42] | Pretty Mary. | 美丽的玛丽 |
[39:44] | Your Royal Highness, as you know, it is customary | 陛下 有个习俗 |
[39:46] | to present your intended with an engagement gift | 要给你备下订婚礼物 |
[39:49] | symbolizing Spain’s intention to honor our new alliance. | 代表了西班牙对我们新盟友的尊敬 |
[39:53] | A gift for Mary. | 给玛丽的礼物 |
[40:04] | Send… Scotland… grain. | 给 苏格兰 粮食 |
[40:14] | Grain is what you wanted? | 你想要粮食吗 |
[40:17] | It’s what I needed. | 这就是我需要的 |
[40:19] | Good grain. Hmm. | 好的 粮食 |
[40:22] | Thank you. Now if you’ll please excuse me for a moment. | 谢谢 容我失陪一下 |
[40:51] | You failed us, Cardinal. | 你让我们失望了 主教 |
[40:53] | I did everything I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[40:54] | Catherine must have located the oil of vitriol | 凯瑟琳肯定发现了 |
[40:57] | that I planted in her chambers. | 我放在她房里的硫酸 |
[40:59] | And Lord Narcisse had no choice but to open the inquest | 纳西斯在看到我给他的毒肝之后 |
[41:01] | after I presented him with the poisoned liver. | 不得已只能开始审讯 |
[41:03] | Once we learned of the princess’ diary, I… | 我们一发现公主的日记 我… |
[41:06] | I thought the queen mother was surely doomed. | 我以为太后肯定完蛋了 |
[41:08] | And yet, she walks free. | 但她重获自由了 |
[41:10] | None could foresee that | 没人能料到 |
[41:12] | she would dare to exhume the king’s body. Please. | 她竟敢掘出国王的尸体 |
[41:16] | I can find another way to help you bring down the Valois. | 我能另找方法整垮瓦卢瓦王朝 |
[41:19] | I’ll see that the group considers your offer. | 组织会考虑你的提议 |
[41:22] | In the meantime… | 同时… |
[41:31] | Dump him in the river. | 把他扔到河里去 |