时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mary, Queen of Scots will soon seek a marriage alliance. | 苏格兰女王玛丽马上会以婚事促成结盟 |
[00:04] | Spain’s Prince Don Carlos would raise her international standing. | 西班牙的卡洛斯王子会让她的国际地位提高 |
[00:07] | And how do you suggest I gain Mary’s trust? | 你说我要怎么赢得玛丽的信任 |
[00:09] | Make Mary fall in love with you. | 让玛丽爱上你 |
[00:11] | Are you England’s new ambassador? | 你是英格兰的新任大使吗 |
[00:13] | Gideon Blackburn, at your service. | 吉迪恩·布莱克本 敬候差遣 |
[00:14] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[00:15] | Then tell me how to stop. | 那就告诉我我该如何停止 |
[00:19] | We’re back because she is our queen. | 我们回来是因为她是我们的女王 |
[00:21] | I think it’s for the best if we don’t discuss Elizabeth anymore. | 我觉得我们还是不讨论伊丽莎白为好 |
[00:23] | The device is for me. | 装置是我用的 |
[00:24] | My partner need only to whip me. | 另一个人只需要鞭打我 |
[00:26] | It may seem odd to you, but to me, | 你可能觉得很奇怪 但对我来说 |
[00:28] | pain equals pleasure. | 疼痛就是欢愉 |
[00:29] | You’ve been a very bad man, prince Carlos. | 你太坏了 卡洛斯王子 |
[00:31] | Now you must face your punishment. | 现在你要面临惩罚 |
[00:37] | The damage to his brain is too much. | 脑子伤得太重 |
[00:39] | He’s been impaired. | 脑子坏了 |
[00:40] | Spain will see your acceptance of his condition as a win. | 西班牙会将你的同意视作他的好处 |
[00:43] | To the crown prince of Spain and his future bride, | 敬西班牙王子以及他未来的新娘 |
[00:46] | Her Majesty, Mary Stuart. | 玛丽·斯图尔特陛下 |
[00:58] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[00:59] | a gift from my family’s shop. | 我家里商店的礼物 |
[01:02] | It is so lovely. | 真贴心 |
[01:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:05] | You’re not the first monarch to walk among the people, | 你并非是第一个走入子民之中的君王 |
[01:07] | but you’re decidedly the best at it. | 但你绝对最擅长 |
[01:09] | Well, the people should know their queen. | 人民应该了解他们的女王 |
[01:11] | And love you, even if the nobles don’t. | 而且爱你 就算贵族并不爱 |
[01:13] | I’m commending your performance and your plan. | 我称赞你的表现和计划 |
[01:17] | I’m glad to see your attention’s back on the job at hand, | 很高兴看见你的注意力又回到手头的工作上了 |
[01:20] | now that Dudley’s away from court. | 达德利也离开了宫廷 |
[01:22] | Is there any more court business to discuss, | 还要讨论宫廷里的什么事吗 |
[01:25] | or shall I be on my way? | 还是我该走了 |
[01:26] | News from France. | 法国传来的消息 |
[01:27] | Mary of Scots’ closest friend, her lady Lola, | 苏格兰玛丽最亲密的朋友萝拉小姐 |
[01:30] | has agreed to be your hostage | 同意做你的人质 |
[01:31] | in exchange for her family’s release. | 以此交换 释放她的家人 |
[01:33] | She’s on a boat headed for our shores. | 她现在正在朝英格兰驶来的船上 |
[01:35] | I’m very pleased she accepted my invitation. | 我很高兴她接受了我的邀请 |
[01:37] | Thank you, William, | 谢谢你 威廉 |
[01:39] | for always being so thorough. | 你总是这么周密 |
[01:41] | If it wasn’t for you, we may never have known | 如果不是因为你 我们也许永远不知道 |
[01:42] | we captured such highborn Scots in the border skirmish. | 在边境冲突中逮捕了这么高贵的苏格兰人 |
[01:51] | Long live the queen! | 女王万岁 |
[02:13] | It’s all right, Don Carlos. | 没事 唐·卡洛斯 |
[02:15] | Remember, there is a grain shortage in Scotland. | 想想 苏格兰粮荒了 |
[02:17] | My people are very hungry. | 我的人民很饥饿 |
[02:19] | If you sign this, Spain will send more relief. | 如果你签了名 西班牙会送更多的救济 |
[02:22] | Mary, | 玛丽 |
[02:24] | are you… | 你是不是 |
[02:27] | my friend? | 我的朋友 |
[02:30] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[02:31] | And soon, I will be your wife. | 很快我会成为你的妻子 |
[02:33] | Now, we must help each other, mustn’t we? | 我们必须帮助彼此 对吧 |
[02:43] | Don Carlos, | 唐·卡洛斯 |
[02:44] | our favorite prince. | 我们最爱的王子 |
[02:47] | If I may add this to the agenda? | 能允许我添加一项议程吗 |
[02:49] | The prince requires a reader. | 王子需要有人为他朗读 |
[02:53] | This is promising Spanish gold to France and the regent. | 这是向法国和摄政王许诺提供西班牙的金子 |
[02:56] | Call it a bonus. | 当做额外好处吧 |
[02:58] | This marriage of yours was sanctioned and arranged on French soil. | 你们的婚姻是在法国的领地上批准和安排的 |
[03:02] | What happens in France should benefit France. | 在法国发生的事应该给法国带来好处 |
[03:08] | I am trying to save my starving countrymen. | 我在努力救我饥饿的同胞 |
[03:11] | You are using the prince as your own personal bank | 你在利用王子 把他当做你的私人银行 |
[03:13] | while France is in debt to her soldiers | 而法国欠她那些 |
[03:15] | who fought on Scotland’s behalf. | 为苏格兰而战的士兵的钱 |
[03:17] | Those Frenchmen will be returning within a fortnight. | 那些法国人两周内就会回来 |
[03:19] | How am I supposed to pay them for their sacrifice? | 我要怎么报答他们的牺牲 |
[03:24] | It feels immoral to feed off the prince’s… | 依靠王子的慷慨大方 |
[03:29] | …generosity. | 很不道德 |
[03:30] | You will be feeding off his generosity | 等你们结婚后 |
[03:32] | for the rest of your life once you marry, | 你这辈子都会依靠王子的慷慨大方 |
[03:34] | but I only have the prince in France for a short while, | 但王子只会在法国待上一小段时间 |
[03:37] | and I intend to enjoy the feast. | 我想好好享受一番 |
[03:42] | Don Carlos. | 唐·卡洛斯 |
[03:44] | Just there. | 这里 |
[04:08] | Ambassador Blackburn. | 布莱克本大使 |
[04:10] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[04:11] | Call me Gideon, please. | 请叫我吉迪恩吧 |
[04:13] | Did I startle you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[04:14] | Just a little. | 有点 |
[04:15] | My apologies. | 深表歉意 |
[04:17] | I imagine when you were queen of France, | 我想着你是法国王后 |
[04:18] | you had a private balcony all to yourself. | 会有私人阳台的 |
[04:21] | No such surprises as another restless soul. | 作为另一个不安分的人 这并不令人惊讶 |
[04:23] | You’ll be back to a life of luxury and privacy soon enough, | 你很快就会重新过上奢侈隐秘的生活 |
[04:27] | once you wed the prince of Spain. | 等你嫁给了西班牙王子 |
[04:29] | Will I be invited to the lavish celebration? | 盛大的庆祝活动会邀请我吗 |
[04:31] | There won’t be any. | 根本不会有 |
[04:33] | It would be in poor taste, | 婚礼不会很隆重 |
[04:34] | as I am recently a widow. | 因为我最近才守寡 |
[04:37] | Is it your conscience that’s brought you out here tonight? | 是你的良心让你今晚出来了吗 |
[04:40] | Knowing you’re marrying a compromised prince? | 知道你要嫁给缺乏抵抗力的王子 |
[04:44] | I’m told Don Carlos can’t remember the accident, | 据说唐·卡洛斯记不起事故了 |
[04:47] | but since his fall, he rarely talks. | 但自从他摔倒后 他很少说话 |
[04:49] | Half his body seems damaged. | 他的半边身体似乎都受伤了 |
[04:50] | I have cared for an ailing husband before. | 我之前照顾过生病的丈夫 |
[04:53] | I will care for Don Carlos just the same. | 我也会一样照顾唐·卡洛斯 |
[04:55] | Well, you loved King Francis. | 你爱弗朗西斯国王 |
[04:56] | This marriage is mercenary at best. | 这次婚姻完全是为了利益 |
[04:58] | You know nothing of Francis or my heart. | 你根本不了解弗朗西斯或者我的心 |
[05:02] | I need Spain. | 我需要西班牙 |
[05:04] | I have a country to protect, | 我要保护一个国家 |
[05:05] | and I have lost more than you could fathom. | 我失去的你根本不了解 |
[05:11] | Oh, I know loss, Mary. | 我了解损失 玛丽 |
[05:13] | I was married once, | 我之前也结过婚 |
[05:14] | to girl I loved so deeply. | 跟一个我深爱的女孩 |
[05:17] | She died in childbirth. | 她难产而死 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:20] | Love like that can be a curse, | 那种爱像是诅咒 |
[05:22] | not just because one grieves, | 不仅仅因为你会悲痛 |
[05:24] | but because it will be hard to love again, | 还因为很难再次相爱了 |
[05:25] | to settle for anything less. | 满足于不那么深的爱 |
[05:27] | And the man you will marry offers far less. | 而你要嫁的男人 他的爱就更少了 |
[05:30] | Spain is the most powerful nation in the world. | 西班牙是世界上最强大的国家 |
[05:32] | And with Scotland tilting to the Protestants more and more each day, | 苏格兰现在日益偏向新教徒 |
[05:36] | I cannot return home without Catholic protection. | 没有天主教的保护 我没法回家 |
[05:39] | And what does Spain offer you as a woman? | 西班牙会给你这个女人提供什么 |
[05:42] | Are you really prepared to spend the rest of your life with someone | 你真准备跟一个你永远不会爱上的人 |
[05:44] | you know you will never love? | 共度余生吗 |
[05:46] | You are turning the conversation | 你转换了话题 |
[05:48] | because you are Elizabeth’s spy. | 因为你是伊丽莎白的间谍 |
[05:50] | You want to manipulate me into calling off the wedding, | 你想操纵我取消婚礼 |
[05:53] | destroying the alliance with Spain. | 毁掉和西班牙的联盟 |
[05:55] | You probably never even had a wife. | 你刚说的那个妻子恐怕也是子虚乌有 |
[05:57] | It’s just another lie you tell. | 不过是你说的又一个谎言 |
[06:00] | I never said I was a good man, | 我从没说过我是个好人 |
[06:01] | but one can receive good advice from a bad person. | 但坏人也能提供好的建议 |
[06:04] | And I promise, you marry that prince, | 我向你保证 你嫁给了他 |
[06:06] | you’ll regret it forever. | 会后悔一辈子 |
[06:13] | We won’t be disturbed here. | 这里没人会打扰我们 |
[06:15] | No one visits this room except the servants, | 除了侍从没人会来这个房间 |
[06:17] | and I’ve claimed it for the hour. | 我已经让人在接下来的一小时内不要进来了 |
[06:19] | A whole hour, you say? | 一整个小时吗 |
[06:23] | I think we’re safer in my chambers. | 我还以为在我房间内会更安全呢 |
[06:30] | I thought you might like a change of venue. | 我还以为你想换个地方呢 |
[06:32] | You’ve been tense ever since Lord Narcisse became regent. | 自从纳西斯伯爵成为摄政王后你就特别紧张 |
[06:36] | I have something different | 我有个办法能让你 |
[06:38] | to take your mind off your aggravations. | 不这么愤怒 |
[06:44] | The servants tell me it belonged to Prince Don Carlos. | 仆人告诉我这是唐·卡洛斯王子的 |
[06:48] | It was found in his room after some sort of accident. | 这是事故之后在他房间内发现的 |
[06:52] | It would be kindling in a fire, had I not retrieved it. | 要不是我及时拿回了它 它就会被烧毁了 |
[06:55] | Why do you want to use that thing? | 你为什么想用这个 |
[06:57] | To keep things interesting. | 这样更有趣 |
[06:59] | I can tie you to it. | 我可以把你绑在上面 |
[07:01] | Christophe, a man nearly died on that device. | 克里斯多夫 有个人差点死在那上面 |
[07:04] | I’m not comfortable using it in our sex play. | 在我们的性事里面用这个我会很不舒服 |
[07:07] | There is still blood on it. Look. | 你看 那上面还有血迹呢 |
[07:09] | I’ll fetch a rag. | 擦擦就好 |
[07:11] | Do you not hear me? | 你听不懂我说的话吗 |
[07:12] | I said a man nearly died. | 我说有个人差点死在那上面 |
[07:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:16] | That is sad. | 那可真可怜 |
[07:18] | Why don’t we go back to our usual game? | 不如我们还是回去玩我们的老一套吧 |
[07:20] | No. | 不 |
[07:21] | I’m no longer in the mood. | 我没性致了 |
[07:26] | After the wedding, | 婚礼之后 |
[07:27] | the prince and I will travel to Spain. | 我会和王子一起去西班牙 |
[07:29] | And will there be a wedding tour? | 那你们会结婚旅行吗 |
[07:31] | – I thought it might be… – Please, excuse my interruption, | -我认为 -抱歉 打扰了 |
[07:33] | but I have an urgent message from England. | 但我有一份英格兰送来的加急信件 |
[07:36] | For Spain. | 是给西班牙的 |
[07:37] | Queen Elizabeth has reconsidered Don Carlos as a husband. | 伊丽莎白女王已重新将唐·卡洛斯作为丈夫人选 |
[07:40] | A formal marriage proposal will arrive in two days’ time. | 正式的求婚文件会在两天后到达 |
[07:43] | Well, that’s outrageous. | 这简直太无理了 |
[07:44] | Queen Elizabeth personally rejected Don Carlos months ago. | 伊丽莎白女王几个月前已经拒绝了唐·卡洛斯 |
[07:48] | That was then. | 现在不同了嘛 |
[07:48] | The prince’s current condition has changed her perspective. | 王子现在的处境令她改变了想法 |
[07:53] | In many ways, he’s become the ideal husband for her. | 从很多方面而言 他都是她理想的丈夫人选 |
[07:55] | Impaired, | 身有残疾 |
[07:56] | but a more gentle spirit, who’ll make a gentle king. | 但更为温和了 这能让他成为一个仁慈的国王 |
[07:59] | – Unbelievable. – The prince’s fall was common knowledge. | -难以置信 -大家都知道王子摔伤了 |
[08:02] | However, his mental state… is best kept quiet. | 但是他的精神状态 最好不要外传 |
[08:04] | Yes, I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:05] | Appearances matter. | 面子很重要 |
[08:07] | And England will ensure the world never learns of his challenges. | 英格兰绝不会让世界知道他的隐疾 |
[08:11] | Give us a moment. | 给我们一点时间 |
[08:16] | Out of respect for our English neighbors, | 出于对我们友邻英格兰的尊重 |
[08:18] | we move to delay the marriage | 我们决定在伊丽莎白女王的求婚到达前 |
[08:19] | between Don Carlos and Queen Mary | 推迟唐·卡洛斯和玛丽女王 |
[08:21] | until Queen Elizabeth’s offer arrives. | 的结婚仪式 |
[08:23] | You’re considering her offer? | 你们竟然考虑她的求婚 |
[08:24] | Yes, we must. | 没错 我们必须如此 |
[08:28] | It’s a marvelous bluff, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 你这虚晃一招来得真妙 |
[08:30] | Well, it’s barely a bluff, with little risk. | 这可比虚晃一枪安全多了 |
[08:33] | If Elizabeth rejects the idea, I’ll say she changed her mind | 若伊丽莎白拒绝这个提议 我就说她改变主意 |
[08:35] | and blame her mercurial nature. | 将这都推到她善变的个性上 |
[08:37] | At least I’ve delayed the wedding | 至少我已经推迟了婚礼 |
[08:38] | until we can formulate another plan of attack. | 这样我们就可以谋划下一个进攻计划了 |
[08:40] | Or this docile prince | 或许这个温驯的王子 |
[08:42] | might just be the king our Elizabeth’s been waiting for. | 就是伊丽莎白一直等待的国王呢 |
[08:55] | I left Cornwall as soon as I got your letter. | 我一收到你的信就离开康沃尔了 |
[08:59] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:59] | You said there was an emergency. | 你说有紧急情况 |
[09:02] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[09:04] | With your child. | 怀了你的孩子 |
[09:07] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[09:07] | I’m quite late, I’m queasy. | 我总是疲乏 呕吐 |
[09:10] | The sickness only confirming what I feared. | 这症状确认了我所害怕的事情 |
[09:13] | Which can’t be. | 不能发生这样的事 |
[09:15] | You’re an unmarried queen. | 你是一个未婚的女王 |
[09:16] | A pregnancy would ruin me. | 怀孕会毁了我的 |
[09:19] | Could you? | 是吗 |
[09:20] | End the pregnancy? | 要是流产的话 |
[09:22] | Such a procedure is dangerous in many ways. | 这种手术有很多危险 |
[09:25] | I’m a sovereign queen. | 我是一个有实权的女王 |
[09:27] | I cannot put my life and my country at such risk. | 我不能将我自己和我的国家置于险境 |
[09:34] | We must marry. | 我们必须结婚 |
[09:36] | – I am married, Elizabeth. – Then get a divorce. | -我结婚了 伊丽莎白 -那就离婚 |
[09:37] | We’ve talked about this option so many times. | 这个话题我们已经谈过无数次了 |
[09:39] | It’s almost impossible. | 这几乎是不可能的 |
[09:43] | I could push it through parliament with all my might. | 我可以动用我的权力让议会同意 |
[09:45] | And they would know your actions were self-serving, | 那他们就知道你是动用权利谋求私利 |
[09:47] | especially once we married immediately after. | 特别是我们必须马上结婚 |
[09:50] | We would be judged and scorned. | 他们会指责我们 蔑视我们 |
[09:52] | Half of England doesn’t even recognize divorce. | 英格兰一半的人甚至会不承认离婚 |
[09:54] | Even if we were to wed, | 就算我们结婚了 |
[09:55] | our child would be considered illegitimate. | 我们的孩子也是私生 |
[09:57] | As many consider me, | 很多人就是这样看我的 |
[09:59] | and yet I am queen. | 但我现在是女王了 |
[10:01] | I would be abandoning a dying wife. | 而我就是一个抛弃垂死的妻子的坏人 |
[10:04] | Is Amy dying? | 艾米要死了吗 |
[10:05] | You left to aid in her recovery. | 你是去帮助她恢复的 |
[10:07] | She’s weak and frail with no sign of improvement. | 她十分虚弱 毫无好转的迹象 |
[10:09] | If only we could wait. | 我们要是能等就好了 |
[10:10] | – Elizabeth. – Then what is your solution, Robert? | -伊丽莎白 -那你倒是说个办法 罗伯特 |
[10:14] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[10:16] | We did this together. | 我一个人是无法怀孕的 |
[10:19] | You could marry another. | 你可以另嫁他人 |
[10:21] | There isn’t time. | 没时间了 |
[10:23] | Is that what you want? | 你就是这样想的吗 |
[10:25] | No. | 不 |
[10:27] | You are the man I love, and this is our child. | 你才是我爱的人 这是我们的孩子 |
[10:31] | There has to be some way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[10:33] | All I ever hear is that England needs a king and an heir. | 大家一直对我说英格兰需要国王和继承人 |
[10:37] | And I can give them both. | 这两者我都可以给他们 |
[10:43] | I will marry you. | 我会娶你的 |
[10:47] | I’ll divorce my wife, and I’ll marry you. | 我会和我妻子离婚 然后娶你 |
[10:51] | And I will pray for our souls. | 我会为我们的灵魂祈祷 |
[10:54] | And for our child’s. | 为我们孩子的灵魂祈祷 |
[10:57] | Because if England, your nobles and your people, | 因为如果英格兰人 贵族们 你的子民 |
[11:00] | see this babe not as a blessing but as evidence of my ambition | 不把这个孩子视做祝福 |
[11:06] | and of your wickedness… | 而是我的野心和你的下作的证据 |
[11:08] | It will be the end of us all. | 那我们就都完了 |
[11:15] | You’re planning to marry him, and now he’s going to divorce? | 你想嫁给他 而他要去离婚了 |
[11:17] | How can you possibly think this is a good idea? | 你怎么会觉得这是个好主意 |
[11:19] | ‘Cause I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[11:21] | And he loves me. | 他也爱我 |
[11:23] | Does he care about your future as a queen? | 他有想过作为一个女王你以后会怎样吗 |
[11:24] | Does he consider how this will look to your subjects? | 他有想过你的国民会怎么看你吗 |
[11:26] | Many of your people are vehemently opposed to divorce. | 你的人民大多都强烈反对离婚 |
[11:29] | They’ll have to get used to it. | 他们会适应的 |
[11:31] | This is my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[11:32] | It’s a rash decision. | 这是个鲁莽的决定 |
[11:34] | And what’s the hurry? | 为什么要这么急迫 |
[11:35] | You said yourself his wife is gravely ill. | 你自己说了他的妻子病得很严重 |
[11:38] | She might die. | 她可能会死 |
[11:39] | Why not wait and see? | 为什么不等等 |
[11:40] | I can’t. | 我等不了 |
[11:42] | I won’t. | 也不会等 |
[11:43] | I hear things, you know. | 我听到传闻 |
[11:44] | People whisper about Robert and me. | 人们在议论我和罗伯特 |
[11:46] | Wouldn’t it be better | 如果我们能早点 |
[11:47] | if we married and started down the honorable path | 共同踏上婚姻这条神圣的路 |
[11:51] | sooner rather than later? | 不是更好吗 |
[11:52] | If you love your queen, William, | 如果你爱你的女王 威廉 |
[11:54] | you will support me. | 你就要支持我 |
[11:56] | Help you steal a husband? | 帮你偷个丈夫 |
[11:58] | The people will call you temptress, harlot or worse. | 人们会说你是狐狸精 妓女 甚至更糟 |
[12:01] | You’re creating a terrible mess, Elizabeth. | 你在闯下一个大祸 伊丽莎白 |
[12:03] | Then clean it up. | 那就帮我解决 |
[12:05] | That is your job. | 这是你的职责 |
[12:07] | And my decision is final. | 我意已决 |
[12:11] | I am humbly aware of the many Frenchmen | 我了解到许多法国男人 |
[12:13] | vying to court you, Princess Claude, | 都在争相追求您 克劳德公主 |
[12:15] | but I would be so honored if you might accept… this. | 但如果您能收下这个 我会非常高兴 |
[12:21] | Oh, my apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:23] | It’s lovely. | 这真可爱 |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:25] | Might I? | 我可以吗 |
[12:27] | My dear mother wore it upon her bosom. | 我亲爱的母亲将它带在胸前 |
[12:30] | She was a, uh, larger woman. | 她更加 丰满 |
[12:36] | Princess Claude. | 克劳德公主 |
[12:37] | Excuse me, you have a Latin lesson to attend. | 请原谅 您有一节拉丁语课要上 |
[12:40] | Latin! | 拉丁语 |
[12:41] | Is that today? | 是今天吗 |
[12:42] | Well, this is a terrible inconvenience. | 这真是太不巧了 |
[12:45] | I was having such a wonderful time with… | 我正玩的开心呢 和… |
[12:47] | – Archduke Forlay. – Yes, of course. | -弗雷大公 -没错 |
[12:49] | I’m very displeased by this. | 这太扫我的兴了 |
[12:52] | Thank you for the gift. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[12:54] | I shall think of your mother whenever I wear it. | 我带上它时一定会想到你的母亲 |
[13:04] | I do so love my Latin lessons. | 我的确很爱上拉丁语课 |
[13:06] | I always told myself that if I had a daughter or a wife, | 我总告诉自己 如果我有女儿或妻子 |
[13:08] | I’d teach them how to defend themselves. | 我要教她们怎么保护自己 |
[13:09] | Yes, all right. | 好了 |
[13:10] | So if a man comes at you, hit him in the throat. | 如果有男人靠近你 打他的咽喉 |
[13:13] | You take away his breath, and he’ll go right to his knees. | 他会不能呼吸 他便会倒地不起 |
[13:15] | You just have to put your whole body into it. | 你只要用尽全力去做 |
[13:19] | Claude, I want you to be safe. | 克劳德 我想让你安全无恙 |
[13:22] | Even when I’m not here to protect you. | 即便我不在你身边保护你 |
[13:23] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[13:24] | You said yourself, we’re never getting married, | 你自己说的 我们永远不可能结婚 |
[13:26] | so one day we’ll both have to move on. | 所以终有一天我们要分道扬镳 |
[13:29] | But until then, | 但在那之前 |
[13:30] | I got the, uh, precautions. | 我有 预防措施 |
[13:34] | I went to the village this morning. | 我今天早上去了村子里 |
[13:39] | Wait, where exactly did you get them? | 等等 你到底在哪拿到这些的 |
[13:42] | I went to the merchant you specified, | 我去了你说的那个商人那儿 |
[13:44] | and I asked for sheepskin, as you specified. | 我要了一些羊皮 像你说的那样 |
[13:46] | I never said sheepskin. | 我从没说过羊皮的事 |
[13:49] | All right, no matter. | 没关系 |
[13:52] | Claude, are you nervous? We don’t have to have sex. | 克劳德 你紧张吗 我们不一定要做爱 |
[13:54] | – Why would I be nervous? – I don’t know. | -我有什么可紧张的 -我不知道 |
[13:56] | It isn’t exactly the first time for either of us. | 这对咱们俩来说都不是第一次了吧 |
[13:57] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:58] | Have you honestly forgotten? | 你真的忘了吗 |
[13:59] | I delivered you to a baron and had to wait outside the room while… | 我曾把你送到一个男爵那 在房间外面等着 |
[14:02] | You think that because I’m not a virgin I’ll sleep with anyone? | 你认为我不是处女了就会随便和别人上床吗 |
[14:05] | Now I’m “anyone” because I’m not a baron or a duke? | 我成了”随便” 因为我不是男爵或公爵吗 |
[14:08] | You just don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[14:09] | I’m a princess. | 我是个公主 |
[14:11] | I can’t just throw my fate to the wind for someone… | 我不能把自己命运抛在脑后 为了一个… |
[14:14] | Beneath you? | 地位比你低的人 |
[14:19] | I didn’t make up the rules. | 规矩又不是我定的 |
[14:32] | Delphine. | 戴尔芬 |
[14:34] | Have you been outside today? | 你今天出门了吗 |
[14:35] | I don’t think I’m ready. | 我觉得我没准备好 |
[14:39] | You haven’t left this room in days. | 你好几天都没出过门了 |
[14:43] | Not that I mind having someone to come home to. | 不是我不喜欢有人在家等我 |
[14:46] | But I’m worried about you. | 但我很担心你 |
[14:47] | I know you’re scared, ever since the night in Greer’s tavern, | 我知道你自从在葛瑞尔酒馆那晚后都很害怕 |
[14:50] | when you were in the same room with the killer, | 你当时和凶手在同一个房间中 |
[14:51] | but you’re safe now. | 但你现在安全了 |
[14:54] | Sir, an unsigned letter just arrived. | 先生 有一封未署名的信 |
[14:58] | It concerns the murders. | 与谋杀案有关 |
[15:03] | “To the king’s deputy and his healer. | “致国王的副手与他的医师 |
[15:05] | “By the time you read this, I will be long gone, | 你们读到这封信时 我早已不在了 |
[15:07] | “but you should know the healer’s touch changed me. | 但你们要知道 医师的触摸改变了我 |
[15:09] | “The desire to kill left me for the first time in my life. | 杀戮的渴望第一次离开了我 |
[15:13] | I will claim no more hearts, | 我不会再伤人性命 |
[15:14] | and may God forgive my sins.” | 希望上帝原谅我的罪恶” |
[15:17] | Does he think this will slow my search, stop it? | 他认为这会让我放慢搜索的速度 甚至放弃 |
[15:19] | I’m sure that’s his hope. | 我相信他希望如此 |
[15:20] | But, Bash, it is possible that he is healed. | 巴斯 他很可能被治愈了 |
[15:22] | He spared me that night. | 他那晚放过了我 |
[15:24] | After he touched me. | 在他触摸我之后 |
[15:25] | I felt his urges transfer to me. | 我感到他的渴望转移到了我身上 |
[15:28] | And there have been no murders since. | 这之后也再没有谋杀发生了 |
[15:30] | No. He knows we’re close. | 不 他知道我们接近了 |
[15:32] | This message is a desperate bid to throw us off. | 这封信是放手一搏 想摆脱我们 |
[15:34] | The sickness that drives this man cannot be stopped. | 驱使此人的病态不可能就此消失 |
[15:37] | We must continue our search. | 我们必须继续搜查 |
[15:39] | Delphine, what are you so afraid of? | 戴尔芬 你在害怕什么 |
[15:41] | You know I will protect you. | 你知道我会保护你 |
[15:43] | Come with me to the village– we’ll retrace your steps. | 和我一起去村子里吧 我们重走你的路线 |
[15:46] | Maybe reawaken your abilities. | 也许会唤醒你的能力 |
[15:49] | I can’t do this without you. | 没了你我没法完成 |
[16:00] | I don’t trust anyone from Elizabeth’s court. | 我不信任任何伊丽莎白宫廷里的人 |
[16:02] | Least of all her new ambassador. | 尤其是那个新任大使 |
[16:04] | Can you intercept Gideon’s correspondence? | 你能截获吉迪恩的信件吗 |
[16:06] | What am I looking for? | 你要我找什么 |
[16:09] | I wonder if this marriage proposal from Elizabeth is even real. | 我怀疑伊丽莎白的求婚不是真的 |
[16:12] | It could just be a fabrication meant to delay the wedding, | 可能是为了推迟婚礼捏造的 |
[16:15] | disrupt the alliance. | 摧毁我们的联盟 |
[16:18] | If it’s false, you’ll need to prove it to Spain. | 如果这是假的 你要向西班牙证明 |
[16:21] | I’ll see what I can find. | 看我能找到什么吧 |
[16:22] | Can you imagine, Greer? I’m going to marry him. | 你能想象吗 葛瑞尔 我要跟他结婚了 |
[16:25] | After all that’s happened I’m going to be his wife. | 在所有这一切后 我要成为他的妻子了 |
[16:27] | I had real love in my marriage with Francis. | 在我和弗朗西斯的婚姻中 我有过真爱 |
[16:32] | I do wonder if I can live without it. | 我不知道离了真爱我将如何生活 |
[16:34] | And watch closely. | 看仔细了 |
[16:35] | The trick of the game is to strike the top and keep it spinning. | 技巧是要击打它的顶部 保持它转动 |
[16:58] | Ten. | 十 |
[16:59] | Don Carlos, are you all right? | 唐·卡洛斯 你还好吗 |
[17:01] | Very… tired. | 很…累 |
[17:04] | Can I l-lie down? | 我能躺下吗 |
[17:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:17] | Did the prince enjoy the games in the courtyard? | 王子喜欢庭院中的游戏吗 |
[17:20] | Why are you talking to me as if I’m a child? | 你为什么用一种对待孩子的语气跟我讲话 |
[17:24] | Your speech. Have you recovered? | 您的言辞 您康复了吗 |
[17:26] | I should get the physicians and tell the Scottish queen. | 我马上叫医师和苏格兰女王来 |
[17:28] | No. For the last few days | 不用 过去几天里 |
[17:31] | I’ve been feeling my senses… return. | 我感觉到我的知觉恢复了 |
[17:35] | Words, phrases, my arm. | 词汇 短语 还有我的手臂 |
[17:37] | But I hid it. | 但我隐瞒了起来 |
[17:40] | Somehow I knew I wasn’t safe here. | 我总隐隐觉得我在这里不安全 |
[17:42] | I didn’t know why until today. | 直到今天我才知道原因 |
[17:44] | I remembered my accident. | 我想起了我的事故 |
[17:45] | Mary was there. | 玛丽当时在场 |
[17:48] | She deceived me. | 她欺骗了我 |
[17:49] | Betrayed my trust. | 背叛了我的信任 |
[17:51] | Because of her I nearly lost everything. | 因为她 我差点失去一切 |
[17:53] | – What do you want me to do about Mary? – You? | -您希望我怎么处理玛丽 -你 |
[17:56] | I’ve been listening to you, too, Federico. | 我也一直听着你说的话 费德里科 |
[17:58] | Mocking my secrets. | 嘲笑我的秘密 |
[17:59] | Even as a prince, I have to hide my desires from the world. | 尽管贵为王子 我也得将欲望深埋于心 |
[18:02] | Why, when I can live as I please? | 为什么 什么时候我能活得随心所欲 |
[18:04] | Be who I am. There is a way. Finally. | 做我自己 现在终于有了办法 |
[18:06] | Mary’s been using me. | 玛丽一直利用我 |
[18:09] | And now I’m going to use her. | 现在我要利用她 |
[18:13] | It’s time I did as I liked in a country of my own. | 我终于可以在自己的国家里随心所欲了 |
[18:19] | I think I’ll take Scotland. | 我要拿下苏格兰 |
[18:24] | Spain is willing to reject Queen Elizabeth’s offer of marriage. | 西班牙愿意拒绝伊丽莎白女王的提议 |
[18:27] | if Queen Mary agrees to grant | 前提是玛丽女王同意 |
[18:29] | her husband the Crown Matrimonial. | 与她丈夫并肩称王 |
[18:33] | That is a very large request. | 这是一个重大提议 |
[18:37] | If I were to die childless, the Crown Matrimonial | 如果我死时没有子嗣 |
[18:39] | guarantees that Don Carlos remains king of Scotland. | 这将确保唐·卡洛斯继续成为苏格兰国王 |
[18:43] | Where is this coming from? | 这是谁提出的 |
[18:44] | This seems rather uncharacteristic for the gentle prince. | 似乎不符合我们温顺的王子的性格 |
[18:48] | From his father, King Philip of Spain. | 是他父亲 西班牙的菲利普国王提出的 |
[18:51] | He makes the request most respectfully, | 他怀着敬意提出请求 |
[18:53] | as Spain is offering you so much in return. | 因为西班牙将同样慷慨地回报您 |
[18:55] | We will retire and await your response. | 我们先退下等候您答复 |
[18:58] | This way, Your Highness. | 这边 殿下 |
[19:05] | It’s not ideal, but any man of royal lineage would seek the same | 虽然不理想 但任何皇家血脉都会 |
[19:09] | to guarantee himself a crown. | 像这样为自己谋求王位 |
[19:11] | It’s still a risk, for any queen– naming a man as my successor. | 但任何女王来让男人当继承人都有风险 |
[19:14] | Well, consider the man you’re dealing with. | 考虑一下你在和一个什么样的男人打交道 |
[19:16] | It’s very unlikely he’ll exercise any power at all. | 他几乎不可能获取任何权力 |
[19:19] | His brain is damaged. | 他大脑受损 |
[19:21] | But if you want him, you will have to edge out Elizabeth. | 但如果你想要他 你就要胜过伊丽莎白 |
[19:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:34] | Is there a reason you’ve been staring at me? | 你一直盯着我是有什么原因吗 |
[19:37] | Just admiring your technique. | 只是在欣赏你的技巧 |
[19:39] | Men seem to fall at your feet. | 让男人拜倒在你的石榴裙下 |
[19:41] | If you mean the men here, | 如果你指的是这些男人 |
[19:43] | I’m simply arranging transactions for my courtesans. | 我只是在为我的姑娘们揽客 |
[19:46] | Besides, I’m still married– | 而且我依然是已婚 |
[19:47] | I’m no real option for anyone. | 不是任何人的合适对象 |
[19:50] | Might your sudden interest in me | 大概你突然对我感兴趣起来 |
[19:52] | have anything to do with Leith, perhaps? | 是因为利思吧 |
[19:54] | Claude, you needn’t worry, | 克劳德 你不用担心 |
[19:56] | there’s nothing between us anymore. | 我们之间已经再无瓜葛 |
[19:58] | But he did love you. | 但他的确爱过你 |
[20:00] | You were his great love, after all. | 你毕竟曾是他心爱之人 |
[20:02] | His forever love. | 他永恒的爱人 |
[20:04] | No such love exists unless we make it so, and we did not. | 除非厮守否则没有这种爱 而我们没有 |
[20:07] | Last time I spoke to Leith, he seemed quite smitten with you. | 我上次与利思聊天时他似乎很为你着迷 |
[20:11] | Well, he hates me now. | 他现在讨厌我了 |
[20:14] | It all seemed to be going well. | 本来一切都很顺利 |
[20:16] | And we were about to… | 我们打算… |
[20:19] | – you know. – I do know. | -你明白的 -我明白 |
[20:21] | Easy on the wine. | 少喝点 |
[20:22] | But I just felt angry all of a sudden. | 但我突然就生气了 |
[20:25] | Like I needed to protect myself. | 就好像我需要自我保护一样 |
[20:28] | Well, if you’re protecting yourself, | 如果你在自我保护 |
[20:29] | it sounds like you’re afraid of something. | 听起来似乎你在害怕什么 |
[20:31] | Of course I’m afraid. | 我当然害怕 |
[20:32] | I convinced him it could be casual, | 我说服他我们之间不是认真的 |
[20:34] | that I wouldn’t break his heart like you did. | 我不会像你那样伤他的心 |
[20:38] | But what about my heart? | 但我的心呢 |
[20:39] | You’re falling in love with him | 你爱上他了 |
[20:41] | and you’re afraid it will end. | 你害怕这一切会结束 |
[20:44] | Claude, I recently had a dalliance | 克劳德 我最近和一个 |
[20:45] | with a man that I didn’t love at all | 我不爱的人调情 |
[20:48] | and I told myself that I was risking less, | 我告诉自己这样风险会小一些 |
[20:49] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[20:51] | There is always risk. | 风险一直存在 |
[20:53] | At least when you love someone, | 至少如果是你爱的人 |
[20:54] | it’s worth taking. | 有风险也是值得的 |
[21:02] | Are you all right? Do you feel anything? | 你还好吗 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[21:17] | What is it? Do you sense the killer? | 怎么了 你感觉到凶手了吗 |
[21:20] | It’s not the killer. | 不是因为凶手 |
[21:22] | Though I still feel his rage. | 尽管我还能感觉到他的怒气在我身上 |
[21:24] | I hoped it was only temporary, | 我曾希望这只是暂时的 |
[21:26] | but it’s been with me since the night at Greer’s Tavern. | 但自从在葛瑞尔的酒馆那晚它就如影随形 |
[21:29] | The people passing in the street, | 街上走过的这些人 |
[21:31] | I want to hurt them. | 我想要伤害他们 |
[21:33] | Is this why you haven’t left my chambers? | 这就是你从不离开我的卧房的原因 |
[21:35] | Maybe what the killer wrote is true. | 也许凶手在信里说的是真的 |
[21:36] | Maybe he really is healed | 也许他真的被治愈了 |
[21:38] | and the hatred he carried has been transferred into me. | 他身上的怨恨转移到了我身上 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:44] | I’ve pushed you too hard. | 我把你逼得太紧了 |
[21:48] | There’s another path back to the castle, away from these crowds. | 有另一条远离人群的路可以回城堡 |
[21:51] | I’ll get you there safely. | 我会把你安全送回去的 |
[21:52] | And you will heal. I promise. | 你会痊愈的 我保证 |
[22:04] | – Gentlemen. – Majesty. | -先生们 -陛下 |
[22:05] | After much thought, I have decided to grant | 经过慎重考虑 我决定 |
[22:08] | Don Carlos the Crown Matrimonial, | 与唐·卡洛斯并肩称王 |
[22:10] | under one condition: that the wedding take place tomorrow. | 只有一个条件 明天就举办婚礼 |
[22:12] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[22:13] | Before Elizabeth’s counterproposal arrives. | 在伊丽莎白的求婚提案抵达之前 |
[22:16] | I won’t make my offer again. | 逾期不候 |
[22:23] | Queen Mary, we accept your offer on behalf of the prince. | 玛丽女王 我们代表王子接受您的条件 |
[22:26] | Tomorrow you will be wed | 明天您就会结婚 |
[22:28] | and begin your lives as husband and wife. | 开始婚姻生活 |
[22:43] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[22:48] | Why aren’t you in Cornwall? | 你怎么不在康沃尔 |
[22:50] | Elizabeth called you back to court. | 伊丽莎白把你召回宫廷 |
[22:52] | Did you think I would ignore that? | 你以为我会对此置之不理吗 |
[22:55] | So what is it now? | 现在她要怎样 |
[22:57] | Am I faltering in our queen’s post as Keeper of the Swans? | 我是否该考虑当女王的天鹅看守员 |
[23:02] | Given the fact I can barely stand. | 鉴于我站都站不起来 |
[23:04] | I’m seeking a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[23:06] | Now? | 现在 |
[23:08] | I’m dying, Robert. | 我都快死了 罗伯特 |
[23:09] | Elizabeth and I love each other. We’re going to marry. | 我和伊丽莎白彼此相爱 我们要结婚 |
[23:10] | I’ll continue to provide you with the best care | 我会继续给你提供最好的照顾 |
[23:12] | and the finest treatment. | 和经济来源 |
[23:13] | You know you can run to Elizabeth | 你知道我一死你就可以 |
[23:14] | as soon as I’m dead. Why can’t you wait? | 投入伊丽莎白的怀抱 为什么不能等等 |
[23:16] | We can’t wait. We won’t. | 我们等不了了 我们不会等了 |
[23:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:21] | That emergency in Elizabeth’s message, | 伊丽莎白的急信是什么 |
[23:23] | what was it? What makes you want to rush to the altar so quickly? | 你为什么要赶着结婚 |
[23:25] | To divorce me now? | 急着和我离婚 |
[23:29] | She’s pregnant, isn’t she? | 她怀孕了对吗 |
[23:33] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别无理取闹 |
[23:35] | Go on. Deny it. | 说啊 否认啊 |
[23:37] | But this child you think will determine your fate, bind your love, | 但这个孩子会决定你的命运 束缚你的爱情 |
[23:39] | will ruin you. And you will never leave me. | 会毁了你 而你永远都无法离开我 |
[23:41] | I’m warning you. Don’t do this. | 我警告你 别这么做 |
[23:42] | If you try to divorce me, | 如果你想和我离婚 |
[23:43] | I will tell the world that Elizabeth is with child. | 我会告诉全世界伊丽莎白怀孕了 |
[23:45] | She will lose her throne. I bet they’ll find a way | 她会失去王位 他们肯定会想方设法 |
[23:47] | to take her head. Just like her mother. | 砍她的脑袋 就像她母亲一样 |
[23:49] | If you try, I will kill you myself. I swear. | 如果你敢这样做 我发誓我会亲手杀了你 |
[23:55] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[23:56] | I’m locking you up. I’ll dismiss the servants. | 我要把你锁起来 遣散仆从 |
[23:59] | You’ll have an audience with no one until I return. | 我回来之前没有人能接触到你 |
[24:01] | I won’t be condemned to a life of shame! | 我不会过这种羞耻的生活 |
[24:03] | No, you’ll live out your days in comfort. | 不 你会舒服地过日子 |
[24:05] | I’ll send you far away, but you’ll want for nothing. | 我会将你远送 但你会生活富裕 |
[24:06] | I won’t be locked away again! | 我不会再被锁藏 |
[24:08] | My parents used to lock me up! I won’t let you hide me! | 我父母曾将我锁起来 我不会让你也这么做 |
[24:11] | Stop it now! | 住手 |
[24:14] | I won’t be locked away like a crazed animal | 我不要被锁起来 像一只发疯的动物 |
[24:16] | when I’m not crazy! I’m not! | 但我不疯 我不疯 |
[24:18] | Elizabeth will never have you! I swear, she will never have you! | 伊丽莎白永远也得不到你 我发誓 |
[24:22] | Ever! | 永远 |
[24:25] | Are you sure Don Carlos moved his bad arm? | 你确定唐·卡洛斯动了他受伤的手吗 |
[24:28] | It happened so fast. But perhaps I’m wrong. | 太快了 可能我看错了 |
[24:30] | But I can’t stop thinking… | 但我忍不住在想 |
[24:34] | Could he be pretending | 有没有可能 |
[24:37] | to be in worse condition than he is? | 他在装作自己病得很重 |
[24:39] | Why would he hide his recovery? | 他为什么要隐瞒自己在恢复的事实 |
[24:40] | You wanted to marry him before his accident. | 在他发生意外之前你本就要嫁给他的 |
[24:43] | Mary, it’s normal for a bride to get cold feet before her wedding. | 玛丽 新娘婚前临阵退缩是正常的 |
[24:45] | Is that what’s happening to me? | 是这样吗 |
[24:48] | I feel so far from normal. | 我觉得我一点都不正常 |
[24:51] | I am a queen about to marry a broken prince for power. | 我是要嫁给一个伤残王子获取权力的女王 |
[24:56] | You’re also a widow | 你也是个寡妇 |
[24:58] | grieving the man you truly loved. | 为你真爱的人在悲痛 |
[25:00] | Mary, if you’re looking for an excuse | 玛丽 如果你在找借口 |
[25:03] | not to go through with the wedding, as a Scot, | 不想完成婚礼 作为一个苏格兰人 |
[25:07] | it’s hard for me to offer one. | 我实在无法帮你找到 |
[25:09] | The Spanish alliance would empower you | 和西班牙结盟会给你以及我们的国家权力 |
[25:11] | and our nation against Elizabeth. | 来对抗伊丽莎白 |
[25:13] | Spain would allow you to bring Lola and her family home alive. | 西班牙会让你将萝拉和她的家人安全送回国 |
[25:16] | All you have to do is walk down that aisle. | 你只需要走过那段路 |
[25:22] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[25:25] | If the royals use it to entertain themselves, | 如果皇家的人用它来娱乐 |
[25:27] | then why shouldn’t we? | 我们为什么不试试呢 |
[25:31] | Excuse me, Queen Mother. I… | 抱歉 太后 我… |
[25:33] | wandered in by accident. | 是不小心走进来的 |
[25:34] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[25:39] | You’re still at it. | 你还是这样 |
[25:41] | The girl wanted to try it. | 那姑娘想试试看 |
[25:42] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会过来 |
[25:43] | I had you followed. I am the queen mother. | 我让人跟着你 我是太后 |
[25:46] | I need to be careful who I draw close, | 我要小心亲近我的人 |
[25:48] | to see if you can be trusted. | 看看你是否值得信赖 |
[25:50] | To do what? Service only you? | 信赖我做什么 只忠于你吗 |
[25:52] | – Is that what you’re asking? – No, it really isn’t. | -这是你的要求吗 -不 不是 |
[25:54] | But I must admit that seeing you | 但我必须承认 |
[25:55] | with someone your own age, it does make me wonder: | 看见你和同龄人在一起 我心里有个疑问 |
[25:58] | what do you hope to gain from being my lover? | 你当我的爱人希望得到什么好处呢 |
[26:01] | And be honest this time. | 说实话吧 |
[26:03] | Well, I won’t lie to you. Poverty takes its toll. | 我不会撒谎的 贫穷让人难以忍受 |
[26:06] | Mmm. So it’s money that you want. | 所以你想要钱 |
[26:09] | I want to earn it. And I don’t want to tend fireplaces | 我想赚钱 不想一辈子 |
[26:11] | for the rest of my life. | 都在照看壁炉 |
[26:13] | I’ll get you a job with the stable master. | 那我送你去跟着马厩管理者吧 |
[26:15] | I slept with his daughter. | 我睡了他的女儿 |
[26:16] | How ’bout a position in the kitchen? | 厨房呢 |
[26:19] | The baker’s wife. | 睡过面包师的老婆 |
[26:20] | Really, Christophe, is there anywhere in the castle | 说真的 克里斯多夫 城堡里 |
[26:23] | – you have not spilled your seed? – I… | -还有你没播过种的地方吗 -我… |
[26:27] | What about the kingsguard? | 禁卫军如何 |
[26:28] | There’s good coin in that, and the job demands respect. | 报酬不错 也受人尊敬 |
[26:31] | I’ve no combat experience, but I’m a quick study. | 我没有战斗经验 但我学得很快 |
[26:34] | I bet you are. I like that we understand each other better. | 我想也是 我们能互相了解这很好 |
[26:37] | And I suppose, if I’m gonna take the regency, | 我想如果我当上了摄政王 |
[26:41] | it would help me to have someone loyal in the kingsguard. | 这也能让我在禁卫军里有亲信 |
[26:45] | I am loyal to you. | 我忠于你 |
[26:47] | Let me show you. | 让我表现给你看 |
[26:50] | Not here. | 不要在这里 |
[26:52] | My chambers. | 去我房里 |
[27:01] | Queen Mary, you sent for me? | 玛丽女王 你找我 |
[27:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:05] | I need some good advice from a bad person. | 我需要坏人的建议 |
[27:07] | I’m concerned the Spanish prince is lying to me | 我认为西班牙王子在伤情上 |
[27:10] | about his condition, | 欺骗了我 |
[27:11] | that he’s recovered more than he’s letting on. | 他比他表现出的情况应该好多了 |
[27:13] | – Why would he do that? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要那么做 -我不知道 |
[27:14] | But if he’s deceiving me, | 但如果他在骗我 |
[27:16] | he’s also deceiving your queen | 那么也是在骗你的女王 |
[27:17] | and is therefore unsuitable for both of us. | 这对我们双方来说都是不合适的 |
[27:19] | Certainly you haven’t come to me out of concern | 显然你不是出于对你英格兰表亲的关心 |
[27:21] | for your English cousin. | 才找上我的 |
[27:22] | I came to you because everyone in this castle | 我来找你是因为这城堡里的所有人 |
[27:24] | wants me to go forward with this marriage, except you. | 都想让我继续完成这段婚姻 除了你 |
[27:28] | I know you want to stop this alliance at any cost, | 我知道你会不惜一切代价阻止这个联盟 |
[27:30] | so I’m giving you a chance to find the truth for me. | 所以我给你机会去替我发现真相 |
[27:34] | If Don Carlos is lying, then he must have an ulterior motive. | 若唐·卡洛斯在撒谎 他定有不可告人的动机 |
[27:37] | I need proof before the wedding happens. | 在婚礼之前我需要得到证据 |
[27:39] | – That’s tomorrow. – Yes. | -明天之前 -对 |
[27:41] | So you’d better get to it then. | 你最好抓紧时间 |
[27:46] | She threatened to expose my pregnancy? | 她威胁要曝光我怀孕 |
[27:49] | I will send Amy to the Tower and have her hanged for treason. | 我要把艾米关进塔楼 把她用叛国罪绞死 |
[27:53] | – You can’t have Amy hanged. – She threatened a queen. | -你不能绞死艾米 -她威胁一个女王 |
[27:55] | If Amy is killed and you look responsible in any way, | 如果艾米死了 而那怎么看都是你的责任 |
[27:58] | then we can never be together. | 那我们永远都不能在一起了 |
[27:59] | – Then what do you suggest we do? – I think I know a way. | -那你有什么建议 -我有个方法 |
[28:01] | I believe that Amy is truly insane. | 我相信艾米是真的疯了 |
[28:03] | Finally you see her for what she really is. | 你终于知道她的真面目了 |
[28:06] | They locked her away when she was young. | 她小时候就被他们锁起来 |
[28:07] | She can be put away again. In an asylum. | 可以重新把她关进修道院 |
[28:10] | Then she’ll be declared mentally unfit, | 她就会出现精神不正常的状况 |
[28:11] | I’ll be granted my divorce, | 我就能和她离婚了 |
[28:13] | and you and I can wed. | 我们就能结婚 |
[28:16] | The only part of this | 这件事我唯一感觉好的部分 |
[28:18] | that I feel good about is being with you. | 就是和你在一起 |
[28:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:27] | You loved me. You lied. | 你爱过我 你撒谎 |
[28:29] | You can’t do this to me. You won’t. | 你不能这么对我 你不能 |
[28:53] | Rot in hell, you and your virgin queen! | 你和你的童贞女王一起在地狱腐烂吧 |
[29:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:13] | Amy Dudley is dead. | 艾米·达德利死了 |
[29:14] | A servant at the Dudley’s country house found her body this morning. | 达德利乡间别墅的仆人今早发现了她的尸体 |
[29:17] | She was at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck. | 她摔到楼下 断了脖子 |
[29:20] | – How? – There are signs of a struggle. | -怎么回事 -有挣扎的痕迹 |
[29:22] | The Dudleys were heard arguing that same day, | 达德利家的人在同一天听到了争吵的声音 |
[29:24] | before Robert dismissed all of the servants. | 之后罗伯特就遣散了所有仆从 |
[29:26] | And now rumors are already spreading | 现在谣言已经四散传开了 |
[29:28] | that Dudley murdered his wife. | 称是达德利谋杀了他的妻子 |
[29:29] | He didn’t do this, William. He couldn’t have done this. | 不是他干的 威廉 他不可能这么做 |
[29:32] | – How can you be sure? – I am. | -你怎么能确定 -我能 |
[29:35] | – Stay away from him. – None of this will matter once he’s absolved. | -离开他 -只要他被赦免就什么事也不会有 |
[29:37] | The scandal will recede, and we will be married. | 丑闻会消失 我们会结婚 |
[29:40] | You and Dudley will never marry. | 你和达德利不可能结婚 |
[29:42] | He might hang as a murderer. Do you want to be accused as well? | 他可能会因谋杀被绞死 也也想吗 |
[29:44] | Your affair is motive, Elizabeth. | 你们的私情就是动机 伊丽莎白 |
[29:46] | You need to save yourself, or you could lose your kingdom. | 你要拯救你自己 否则你将失去你的国家 |
[29:49] | And your life. | 以及你的生命 |
[30:00] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[30:01] | There’s news of an avalanche in the mountains. | 山上有雪崩的消息 |
[30:04] | Many died, even more were injured. | 死了很多人 更多人受伤了 |
[30:06] | The survivors will need help. | 幸存者需要帮助 |
[30:09] | Who’s going to help you? | 那谁帮助你呢 |
[30:12] | If I start healing others again, | 如果我重新开始治愈他人 |
[30:14] | maybe I’ll heal myself. | 也许也能治愈我自己 |
[30:17] | I was never meant to chase a monster. | 我从未打算去抓捕怪物 |
[30:19] | Besides, he’s probably far away by now. | 再说了 他现在可能已经跑得远远的了 |
[30:23] | Bash, I have to leave. | 巴斯 我必须走 |
[30:25] | I’m a danger here, | 我在这里就是个危险 |
[30:26] | even to you. | 甚至对你来说也是 |
[30:29] | I won’t try to stop you this time, | 我这次不会阻止你的 |
[30:31] | but I will wait for you. I want you to know | 但我会等你 我想让你知道 |
[30:32] | you’ll always have someone to come home to. | 你随时有一个家有一个怀抱可以回 |
[30:40] | Do you like it, Princess? | 你喜欢吗 公主 |
[30:42] | – It’s quite something. – Yes. I stuffed it myself. | -挺特别的 -对 是我自己做的 |
[30:45] | – Notice the plumage. – Leith! | -看看它的羽毛 -利思 |
[30:48] | Princess. | 公主 |
[30:51] | Leith, don’t I have a Latin lesson today? | 利思 我今天没有拉丁语课吗 |
[30:55] | – No. Not today. – You’re mistaken. | -没有 不是今天 -你记错了 |
[30:58] | I’m quite sure… | 我很确定… |
[30:59] | I’m quite sure that you tired of Latin. | 我很确定你厌倦了拉丁语 |
[31:01] | You found it… beneath you. | 你觉得它配不上你 |
[31:04] | Leith! I’ve had quite a bit of time to think, and I didn’t mean | 利思 我想了很久 我之前说拉丁语的话 |
[31:07] | what I said about Latin. | 都不是我的本意 |
[31:10] | It’s not in any way beneath me. | 并非配不上我 |
[31:12] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[31:13] | I adore Latin. | 我喜欢拉丁语 |
[31:14] | Then why would you say all those things? | 那你为什么还要说那些话呢 |
[31:16] | Because it’s frightening, | 因为我全身心投入拉丁语 |
[31:17] | the idea of devoting myself to Latin | 这个想法太吓人了 |
[31:21] | when I might possibly lose… | 而我可能会失去… |
[31:23] | Latin. | 拉丁语 |
[31:24] | I know I seem strong, but | 我知道我看起来很坚强 |
[31:26] | that would utterly destroy me. | 但那会完全摧毁我的 |
[31:28] | Well, I am fluent in Latin, | 我的拉丁语很流利 |
[31:30] | – so… – Oh, do shut up! | -所以… -闭嘴 |
[31:31] | Please, and I’d appreciate if you might leave, as well? | 拜托 如果你能离开我会很感激你的 |
[31:38] | But I stuffed it myself. | 是我自己做的 |
[31:45] | Are you sure? Our future… | 你确定吗 我们的未来… |
[31:47] | Nothing… is certain but my feelings for you. | 我确定我对你的感觉 |
[31:49] | Yes, I’m sure. | 没错 我很确定 |
[32:05] | Whatever it is, just say it. | 无论你想说什么 说吧 |
[32:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:22] | My apologies. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[32:25] | I know it’s bad luck to see the bride before her wedding. | 我知道婚礼之前见新娘是很不吉利的 |
[32:27] | Only if you’re the groom. | 只有新郎能见 |
[32:29] | The Spanish have hired a team | 西班牙已经雇了一队 |
[32:31] | of mercenaries for your journey to Spain. | 雇佣兵护送你去西班牙 |
[32:33] | A group with a particular talent for assassination. | 这队雇佣兵很擅长暗杀 |
[32:36] | Queen Mary, is there any reason the prince would wish you harm? | 玛丽女王 王子有伤害你的理由吗 |
[32:39] | I’ve made some choices that I regret. | 我做了让我后悔的选择 |
[32:41] | Choices that betrayed his trust. | 背叛了他的信任 |
[32:43] | I didn’t mean to hurt him, but… | 我不想伤害他 但是… |
[32:45] | The Crown Matrimonial. | 并肩王 |
[32:46] | I agreed to grant it to him. | 我同意给他这个位置 |
[32:48] | I thought that he would never be a threat to me. | 我以为他不会是我的威胁 |
[32:51] | Mary, if he has recovered, | 玛丽 如果他已经恢复了 |
[32:52] | and he’s deceiving you, then once you’re married… | 他在欺骗你 那一旦你们结婚… |
[32:54] | He could have me killed and still be the king of Scotland. | 他可以杀了我 而他仍会是苏格兰的国王 |
[32:57] | And what prince wouldn’t want his own country to rule? | 哪个王子不想统治国家 |
[33:00] | Do you have any evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[33:01] | No. No, mercenaries are paid well for their silence. | 不 雇佣兵拿足了钱 什么都不说 |
[33:04] | I could confront him. | 我可以去质问他 |
[33:05] | Oh, he may claim he’s hired these men for your protection. | 他会说他雇了这些人来保护你 |
[33:07] | I can’t back out of a marriage without cause. | 我不能毫无理由地收回婚约 |
[33:10] | Spain would retaliate. | 西班牙会报复的 |
[33:12] | If I can’t prove that he means to kill me, | 如果我无法证明他想杀我 |
[33:14] | perhaps I can prove something else– that he’s a liar. | 也许我能证明另一件事 证明他是个骗子 |
[33:17] | Trying to deceive a queen into marriage. | 想骗一名女王嫁给他 |
[33:19] | Your ceremony’s in two hours. | 还有两个小时就要举行典礼了 |
[33:21] | How do you expect to prove this? | 你指望怎么证明 |
[33:22] | With a trick. | 耍个手段 |
[33:24] | One my mother taught me. | 是我母亲教给我的 |
[33:35] | Don Carlos, are you sure you want to marry me? | 唐·卡洛斯 你确定你想和我结婚吗 |
[33:38] | Yes. I… love you, Mary. | 是的 我爱你 玛丽 |
[33:42] | Spain has reviewed and approved the contracts. | 西班牙已经看过并且同意这份契约 |
[33:45] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[33:49] | Now you sign your name on each page. | 你在每张纸上都签上你的名字 |
[34:04] | What is it, my prince? | 怎么了 我的王子 |
[34:06] | Is something the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[34:07] | Where is the Crown Matrimonial? | 并肩王呢 |
[34:11] | Don Carlos, your hand. | 唐·卡洛斯 你的手 |
[34:13] | Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[34:14] | Prince Don Carlos. It seems I’ve been misled. | 唐·卡洛斯 似乎我被误导了 |
[34:16] | Or is this a miraculous recovery? | 难道这是奇迹般地复原吗 |
[34:18] | You switched the contracts, you Jezebel! | 你换了契约 你这个恶毒的女人 |
[34:20] | It was a test, one that you failed. | 这只是一个测试 而你失败了 |
[34:22] | The prince has lied to us all | 王子对我们撒谎 |
[34:24] | to gain Scotland under false pretenses. | 巧立名目想要夺取英格兰 |
[34:26] | He was planning to have me killed en route to Spain. | 他计划在我去西班牙的路上杀了我 |
[34:29] | That is a lie! | 你在撒谎 |
[34:31] | I bribed his mercenaries. | 我贿赂了他的雇佣军 |
[34:33] | This man would murder me to steal my country! | 这个男人要谋杀我 窃取我的国家 |
[34:37] | I deserve a country of my own! | 我应该获得我自己的国家 |
[34:38] | A prince answers to his father. | 王子听命于他的父亲 |
[34:40] | A king answers to no one! | 而国王不用听命于任何人 |
[34:44] | Go back to Spain. | 会西班牙去吧 |
[34:47] | Federico, these are not the terms we agreed upon. | 费德里科 那不是我们同意过的条款 |
[34:49] | Aren’t you going to say something? | 你不打算说什么吗 |
[34:50] | No, I’d rather not. | 不 不打算 |
[34:51] | I haven’t the faintest idea what is going on. | 我根本不明白发生了什么 |
[34:53] | But I do know that now is not | 但我知道现在法国 |
[34:55] | the time for France to lose Spain’s support. | 不能失去西班牙的支持 |
[34:58] | This is still my home, and if the regent | 这还是我的家 如果摄政王 |
[34:59] | is too cowardly to speak for France, then I will. | 如此懦弱不敢站出来为法国发声的话 那我来 |
[35:03] | …France empty-handed. | …法国 一无所有 |
[35:04] | Don Carlos, I hereby banish you from France. | 唐·卡洛斯 我要将你驱逐出法国 |
[35:07] | And if you try to turn King Phillip against us with lies, | 如果你想欺骗菲利普国王致使他与我们反目 |
[35:10] | if you attack my country or Mary in any way, | 如果你胆敢攻击我的国家或者玛丽 |
[35:14] | I will not hesitate to share with your father | 我会毫不犹豫地告诉你父亲 |
[35:16] | the ghastly details of your visit. | 你拜访期间的可怕细节 |
[35:19] | Take your toy and your men with you. | 带上你的玩具和你的人走吧 |
[35:35] | Yes, Your Excellency, | 我来了 阁下 |
[35:38] | what is it? | 什么事 |
[35:39] | I’m afraid that I have some bad news. | 恐怕是坏消息 |
[35:42] | France has crippling military debt. | 法国身负军事债务 |
[35:45] | Had Mary and Don Carlos wed, | 假设玛丽和唐·卡洛斯成婚 |
[35:47] | then France would have received a stimulus of Spanish gold, | 那法国会收到西班牙的一大批黄金 |
[35:50] | but since the wedding is canceled, the debts remains. | 但婚礼取消了 所以债务仍在 |
[35:53] | – Sounds like a regency problem. – Yes. | -听上去是摄政王的问题 -没错 |
[35:55] | And ironically, you will provide the solution. | 讽刺的是 你会提供解决办法 |
[35:59] | I’m marrying you off to Duke Boinel, | 我要把你嫁给伯尼尔公爵 |
[36:02] | a wealthy noble who will supply France with the gold | 因为他是个富有的贵族 所以如果你嫁给他 |
[36:04] | she so desperately needs in return for your hand. | 他会给法国提供目前急需的金子 |
[36:07] | Absolutely not. I will not be sold. | 绝对不行 我不会卖身换金子的 |
[36:10] | Whatever deal you had with Catherine is now moot. | 不管你跟凯瑟琳有过何种协议 现在都无效了 |
[36:13] | I am the regent, and I have decided. | 我是摄政王 我已经做出决定了 |
[36:16] | The duke arrives tomorrow. | 公爵明天就到 |
[36:17] | The wedding will happen quickly, pending a meeting. | 见过面后 你们会很快完婚 |
[36:20] | A meeting? I’ll gladly take it, | 见面 我愿意去 |
[36:22] | and I will send this duke running for the hills, I promise you! | 我保证会让公爵仓皇而逃 |
[36:25] | You will not be meeting with the duke. | 你不会跟公爵见面 |
[36:27] | King Charles will be. | 查尔斯国王去见 |
[36:29] | And once he realizes just how rich and decent Duke Boinel is, | 一旦他意识到伯尼尔公爵有多富有多得体 |
[36:33] | I’m confident that your brother will agree to this wedding. | 我肯定你弟弟会同意这桩婚事 |
[36:37] | This is happening | 为了法国 |
[36:38] | for the good of France. | 你们必须成婚 |
[36:45] | Be grateful for the fun you had. | 对你曾有过的乐趣心存感激吧 |
[36:47] | You must have known your time would come. | 你也知道终究会有这一天的 |
[36:57] | – Did anyone see you? – No. | -有人看到你吗 -没有 |
[37:00] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:02] | You said Amy was to be locked away in an asylum! | 你说艾米会被关到一所修道院里 |
[37:05] | Lower your voice. I didn’t kill her. | 小点声 我没有杀她 |
[37:07] | It was you who wanted her hanged for treason. | 之前是你想以叛国罪绞死她 |
[37:09] | Maybe you grew impatient, silenced her once and for all. | 或许是你没有耐心了 想一劳永逸地解决她 |
[37:12] | I would never jeopardize our chance to marry. | 我绝不会危及我们成婚的机会 |
[37:14] | I knew that if she died | 我知道如果她死了 |
[37:16] | and we looked any way responsible, | 无论如何都是我们的责任 |
[37:18] | we could never be together. | 那样我们就不可能在一起了 |
[37:23] | Oh, my lord. | 天啊 |
[37:26] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[37:29] | She knew that, too. | 她也知道 |
[37:31] | She knew it was the one way she could keep us apart. | 她知道这是唯一分开我们的方法 |
[37:36] | Would she go so far as to do this? | 她会做到这个地步吗 |
[37:38] | Frame me for her murder? How will I prove my innocence? | 栽赃我谋杀她 我怎么证明自己的清白 |
[37:41] | I sent the servants away, Elizabeth. | 我让仆人都走了 伊丽莎白 |
[37:42] | You have to help me to evade the gallows. | 你得救我一命 |
[37:45] | I will do all I can. | 我会尽力的 |
[37:46] | We cannot be seen together. | 不能让别人看到我们在一起 |
[37:47] | I have my kingdom and the future | 我有自己的国家和未来 |
[37:49] | of my reign to consider. | 我要考虑自己的王位 |
[37:51] | And our child. Wha…? | 还有我们的孩子… |
[37:53] | What of our child? | 我们的孩子怎么办 |
[37:59] | Elizabeth, that child gives us motive. | 伊丽莎白 那个孩子让我们有了杀人动机 |
[38:01] | We could both go to the gallows for Amy’s death. | 艾米的死可能会害死我们两个人 |
[38:04] | But this child was to be our greatest blessing, | 但是这个孩子本该是上天的恩赐 |
[38:06] | and what do I do about it? | 我要怎么办 |
[38:08] | Robert, what do I do?! | 罗伯特 我该怎么办 |
[38:20] | So, how does it feel to be unattached once again? | 再次取消婚约的感觉如何 |
[38:27] | I feel relieved, I suppose. | 如释重负吧 |
[38:31] | Although, today was hardly a victory. | 尽管今天并不算胜利 |
[38:32] | Scotland needed that alliance. | 苏格兰需要那个盟友 |
[38:35] | You did manage to procure us | 你确实想尽办法 |
[38:36] | some much-needed grain for your country, | 来帮助你的国家了 |
[38:38] | if it’s any consolation. | 如果这么说让你好受点的话 |
[38:40] | It is. | 是的 |
[38:42] | You were right, you know. | 其实你是对的 |
[38:45] | I do want love in my life. | 我确实想找到真爱 |
[38:47] | Truthfully, who doesn’t want that? | 说实话 有谁不想呢 |
[38:49] | But for me… | 但对我来说… |
[38:52] | as a queen… | 作为女王… |
[38:55] | oh, I was lucky to have it once. | 真爱有过一次就算幸运了 |
[38:58] | I need to accept that, for me, | 我必须接受这一现实 |
[39:02] | marriage is likely a different subject altogether. | 我不能妄想拥有美满幸福的婚姻 |
[39:06] | Why did you warn me | 你为什么提醒我 |
[39:08] | about the Spanish mercenaries? | 西班牙雇佣兵的事 |
[39:09] | I know Elizabeth doesn’t want | 我知道伊丽莎白 |
[39:11] | to take responsibility for my death, | 不想为我的死负责 |
[39:12] | but she’s quite happy to let someone else do it. | 但如果有别人杀了我 她肯定会很开心 |
[39:16] | Why save my life? | 为什么救我 |
[39:17] | I assure you my decision was purely diplomatic. | 我保证 我的决定完全是出于外交考虑 |
[39:21] | Elizabeth wouldn’t want Don Carlos ruling Scotland. | 伊丽莎白不会想让卡洛斯统治苏格兰 |
[39:23] | A king she distrusts looming at England’s borders? | 一个她不信任的国王在自己的边界虎视眈眈 |
[39:26] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[39:27] | Or maybe your loyalty to Elizabeth is less than absolute? | 也或许你对伊丽莎白没有那么忠心 |
[39:36] | It’s from your daughter Agatha. | 这是你女儿阿加莎画的 |
[39:38] | I’ve been intercepting some of your correspondence from England. | 我拦截了一些英格兰那边给你的信件 |
[39:42] | I didn’t believe you when you told me about your wife before. | 你之前告诉我的你妻子的事 我并不相信 |
[39:45] | But my own spies have confirmed what happened to her. | 但我自己的间谍确认了她的遭遇 |
[39:48] | And now Elizabeth has your little girl, doesn’t she? | 现在你女儿在伊丽莎白手上 对吗 |
[39:52] | She’s using your daughter | 她在利用你女儿 |
[39:53] | to ensure that you sabotage my alliances. | 确保你来破坏我的结盟 |
[39:56] | To have your child taken from you. I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉害你女儿被人从你身边夺走 |
[40:00] | I don’t want your pity. | 我不想让你可怜我 |
[40:04] | Tell your queen that you single-handedly | 告诉你的女王你一个人单枪匹马 |
[40:08] | sabotaged the alliance with Spain. | 就破坏了我跟西班牙的结盟 |
[40:10] | Take the credit, Gideon, and hopefully, | 吉迪恩 这份功劳就给你吧 |
[40:12] | as a reward, she’ll let you see your child soon. | 希望她会奖赏你 让你尽快见到自己的女儿 |
[40:17] | Mary, there’s something you need to know. | 玛丽 有件事你需要知道 |
[40:20] | Sooner rather than later. | 不久的将来 很快 |
[40:22] | There’s news of the Reformation in Scotland, | 苏格兰就会宣布宗教改革 |
[40:24] | independent of Elizabeth. | 不再受伊丽莎白统治 |
[40:26] | It’s become a Protestant nation. | 苏格兰会变为新教国家 |
[40:28] | I know you planned to go back to Scotland, | 我知道你打算回苏格兰 |
[40:30] | but as a Catholic, if you return now, | 但作为天主教徒 如果你现在回去 |
[40:32] | you’ll be an outsider in your own country. | 在自己国家里你也会成为外人 |
[40:35] | They may not welcome you back. | 他们可能不会欢迎你回归 |
[40:38] | What will you do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[40:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:43] | I can’t stay in France forever. | 我不能永远留在法国 |
[40:46] | But I don’t want your pity, either. | 但我也不想要你可怜我 |
[40:52] | Wear this. | 穿上这个 |
[40:54] | It’s a cold night. | 今晚很冷 |
[40:56] | Funny. I feel so warm, | 有意思 我感觉好暖和 |
[40:59] | as if I were seated before a roaring fire. | 就好像坐在熊熊烈火旁边一样 |
[41:11] | Are you cold, lover? | 你冷吗 亲爱的 |
[41:13] | Your breath is like frost, like you’re out in winter’s air. | 你吹气如霜 就好像是在冬天的室外一样 |
[41:16] | But how could you…? | 但你是怎么… |