时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I’m pregnant. – This can’t be. | -我怀孕了 -不能发生这样的事 |
[00:06] | You’re an unmarried queen. | 你是一个未婚的女王 |
[00:07] | Then what do you suggest we do? | 那你有什么建议 |
[00:09] | Your Majesty, if I may introduce myself. | 陛下 容我介绍我自己 |
[00:11] | – Lord Cunningham. – The Scots are starting to panic. | -坎宁安勋爵 -苏格兰人开始恐慌了 |
[00:14] | Scotland needs the strength an alliance with Spain can provide. | 苏格兰需要与西班牙结盟的力量 |
[00:18] | Spain is no longer an option. | 西班牙已经不在选择之列 |
[00:20] | I had to come | 我听说你中毒了 |
[00:22] | as soon as I heard you’d been poisoned. | 所以必须前来 |
[00:24] | When I realized I was having a miscarriage, | 我意识到自己要流产时 |
[00:27] | I had to find dsome place private. | 不得不找个私密的地方流掉孩子 |
[00:29] | Someone did this to me. | 有人害我 |
[00:31] | Three hearts. | 三颗心脏 |
[00:32] | Three murders. | 三次谋杀 |
[00:33] | It’s going to happen again. | 就要发生了 |
[00:34] | Someone will die. | 有人要死了 |
[00:52] | Dirty vermin. | 肮脏的害虫 |
[00:59] | Steady now. | 慢慢的 |
[01:06] | Sweet God. | 天啊 |
[01:10] | Charles’ coronation is in a week. | 查尔斯的加冕就在一周内了 |
[01:13] | The surrounding villages are all planning | 周围的村庄都在安排 |
[01:15] | celebrations in his honor. | 为他庆祝 |
[01:17] | I want bread and wine delivered to every town | 我要面包和酒分发到每个小镇 |
[01:20] | as a show of our new king’s kindness and generosity. | 表明新国王的善良和慷慨 |
[01:24] | As master of coin, I must inform you, | 作为财政大臣 我必须提醒您 |
[01:26] | the cost for the coronation festivities | 加冕庆祝活动的费用 |
[01:28] | has grown quite high. | 变得很高了 |
[01:30] | With coffers still low from the Scottish war, | 因为苏格兰的战争 国库仍旧空虚 |
[01:32] | we must be sure… | 我们必须确保 |
[01:33] | To show the world King Charles | 向世界表示查尔斯国王 |
[01:35] | is a force to be reckoned with. | 是不可忽视的力量 |
[01:37] | I agree, Lord Fluret. | 我同意 弗勒大人 |
[01:39] | Now that the mourning period has passed for Francis, | 弗朗西斯的哀悼期已经结束了 |
[01:43] | it’s time to see the House of Valois in all its glory. | 该来看看鼎盛期的瓦卢瓦王朝了 |
[01:47] | And in order to do that, we need to put on a show. | 为了显示这一点 我们必须展示出来 |
[01:50] | Your Highness. | 摄政王陛下 |
[01:52] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这是您的 |
[01:56] | Your new king’s guard uniform suits you well. | 你的新国王侍卫的服装挺适合你 |
[01:58] | Thanks to the regent for getting me hired. | 多亏了让我上位的摄政王 |
[02:01] | I want to take you right here. | 我想在这里占有你 |
[02:03] | It’s been some time now. | 有一阵子了 |
[02:05] | Well, I have been a bit preoccupied. | 我有些忙 |
[02:07] | Rest assured, I’ll make it up to you. | 我保证 肯定会补偿你 |
[02:11] | Thank you for retrieving my button. | 谢谢你找到我的纽扣 |
[02:14] | Butcher, where are we with the menu | 屠夫 加冕宴会的菜单 |
[02:16] | for the coronation feast? | 准备得怎么样了 |
[02:18] | 500 tiny pink piglets await slaughter. | 500只小粉猪等待着宰杀 |
[02:21] | The extravagance. | 真是铺张浪费 |
[02:22] | That cost is unnecessary. | 这一花费是没必要的 |
[02:24] | Not for a king. | 对国王来说不是 |
[02:26] | Suckling pig it is. | 就要变成烤乳猪了 |
[02:27] | Madam Regent. | 摄政王 |
[02:32] | We agreed on pheasant. | 我们同意用野鸡了 |
[02:33] | It’s cheaper. | 那更便宜 |
[02:35] | Not as much fun for me. | 但对我来说没那么有趣 |
[02:37] | I like the squeal of a pig. | 我喜欢猪的尖叫声 |
[02:39] | There’s something not right with you, butcher boy. | 你不正常 屠夫 |
[02:43] | My knives need sharpening. | 我得去磨刀了 |
[02:48] | I’m pleased that you’re here, Lord Narcisse. | 很高兴你来了 纳西斯大人 |
[02:51] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[02:58] | – It’s a speech. – A toast. | -这是演讲词 -祝酒词 |
[03:00] | I wrote it for you to honor me at the coronation feast. | 我帮你写的 让你在加冕宴会上赞扬我 |
[03:03] | Is this to further my humiliation? | 这是为了让我更加丢脸吗 |
[03:05] | Watching the privy council strip you of the regency | 看着枢密院废掉你的摄政王之位 |
[03:08] | and then hand it to me was pleasure enough. | 然后交给我就足够愉悦了 |
[03:10] | No, this is to ensure that the world knows | 不 这是为了确保世人知道 |
[03:14] | I have your undying support. | 我有你永恒的支持 |
[03:17] | I’m so looking forward to hearing you deliver it, | 我真期待听你念出来 |
[03:20] | on such an important occasion, | 在如此重要的场合中 |
[03:22] | with so many, many people in attendance. | 出席人数众多 |
[03:25] | I can hardly wait. | 我迫不及待了 |
[03:30] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:32] | There was a gruesome discovery in the castle tunnels. | 城堡隧道里有可怕的发现 |
[03:36] | I knew Scotland was turning towards Protestantism, | 我知道苏格兰转向了新教 |
[03:38] | but this, this man, John Knox, my mother hated him. | 但这个人 约翰·诺克斯 我妈妈恨他 |
[03:42] | He was a thorn in Marie de Guise’s side for years. | 多年来他都是玛莉·德·吉斯的眼中刺 |
[03:45] | And what he’s written here, it’s-it’s an atrocity. | 他写的内容 是暴行 |
[03:48] | Such hatred for Catholics. | 十分仇恨天主教徒 |
[03:50] | And women. | 还有女人 |
[03:51] | Specifically, female monarchs. | 特别是女王 |
[03:54] | His followers grow daily. | 他的追随者日益增长 |
[03:56] | He wants a man to rule Scotland, | 他想要男人统治苏格兰 |
[03:59] | which does not bode well for my return to secure my throne. | 这对我回去稳固王位来说可不是好兆头 |
[04:02] | But there is a way for a woman to push back | 但是女人有个办法来反抗 |
[04:04] | against a bully like Knox: a strong marriage alliance. | 诺克斯这种恶霸 就是稳固的联姻 |
[04:08] | Surely with so many dignitaries visiting for the coronation | 有许多贵宾都要来参加加冕仪式 |
[04:11] | you’ve made some headway? | 你肯定取得了一些进展吧 |
[04:12] | Perhaps if we were to take another course of action. | 如果我们要再次行动 也许会有进展 |
[04:15] | King Erik of Sweden is attending the coronation | 瑞典国王埃里克要参加加冕仪式 |
[04:18] | and he is in need of a bride. | 他需要新娘 |
[04:20] | Erik of Sweden is a Protestant. | 瑞典国王埃里克是新教徒 |
[04:22] | An interfaith marriage could help stem the tide | 异教通婚有助于阻止 |
[04:24] | of anti-Catholic sentiment. | 反天主教情绪 |
[04:26] | It would be seen as a gesture of tolerance. | 这会被视作容忍的姿态 |
[04:28] | Or the move of a weakened Catholic queen, | 或者是弱小的天主教女王的举动 |
[04:32] | bending to Knox and his followers. | 屈从于诺克斯和他的追随者 |
[04:34] | The Vatican would see it as a betrayal. | 罗马教廷会视之为背叛 |
[04:36] | I would no longer have their support, | 他们将不再支持我 |
[04:38] | no chance of asking for money or soldiers | 我不可能在危急时刻 |
[04:40] | in the time of a crisis. | 要钱或者军队了 |
[04:42] | If you don’t make some concessions, | 如果你不做出一些让步 |
[04:44] | I’m afraid you may find yourself without a country to go back to. | 恐怕你会发现自己无国可归 |
[04:47] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[04:49] | But until then, I will reach out to another female monarch, | 但在那之前 我会去找另一个女王 |
[04:53] | see what she thinks of this destabilizing force, John Knox. | 看看她对约翰·诺克斯这支不稳定力量有何看法 |
[05:04] | Mary, I’ve been looking for you. | 玛丽 我一直在找你 |
[05:06] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[05:07] | I want you to take a position of honor | 我想邀请你 |
[05:09] | in my royal procession. | 出席我的加冕典礼 |
[05:11] | That’s very kind of you, Charles, | 谢谢你的好意 查尔斯 |
[05:14] | but it would be breaking from tradition | 但邀请上任国王的遗孀参加你的加冕 |
[05:15] | to have the widow of the late king in your procession. | 有悖传统 |
[05:18] | I know it’s unorthodox, but it will show the world | 我知道这样有悖传统 但这样能 |
[05:21] | that France is behind you, that I am behind you. | 让世界看见 法国支持你 我支持你 |
[05:24] | I can think of no better way to honor Francis | 我想不出比让你见证我的加冕更好的办法 |
[05:26] | than having you there with me as I’m crowned. | 来向弗朗西斯表达我的敬意了 |
[05:30] | Then it would be my honor as well. | 我不甚荣幸 |
[05:34] | A woman-hating zealot like John Knox could threaten | 像约翰·诺克斯这种厌恶女人至极的人 |
[05:37] | both England and Scotland if given the chance. | 只要一有机会就会威胁到英格兰和苏格兰 |
[05:39] | I assure you, Elizabeth and her court feel the same. | 我向你保证 伊丽莎白和她的臣子也知道 |
[05:42] | Knox’s teachings have gained ground in England as well. | 诺克斯的立场在英格兰取得了一席之地 |
[05:45] | So rest assured, you’re not the only female ruler he despises. | 放心吧 你不是他唯一厌恶的女性统治者 |
[05:48] | We should form a coalition against him. | 我们应该结成同盟抗击他 |
[05:50] | I agree. Perhaps a common foe | 我同意 有了一个共同的敌人 |
[05:52] | will finally ease tensions with your cousin. | 说不定能最终缓解你和你表亲的紧张关系 |
[05:55] | I’ll write to Elizabeth at once, telling her of your concerns. | 我会立即写信给伊丽莎白 告知她你的担忧 |
[05:57] | Could you also inquire about Lady Lola’s family | 你能也问问萝拉小姐的家人 |
[06:00] | and the remaining Scottish hostages? | 和其他苏格兰人质怎么样吗 |
[06:02] | They were to be released when Lola arrived in England, | 萝拉一到英格兰他们就应该被释放才对 |
[06:04] | but we have heard nothing. | 但现在却一点消息也没有 |
[06:06] | Court business is at a standstill | 在女王中毒未愈之前 |
[06:07] | while the queen is away recuperating from her poisoning. | 宫廷的一切事务都会停滞不前 |
[06:10] | However, I understand she’s scheduled to return home soon. | 然而我明白 她按计划应该很快回国才对 |
[06:15] | Very well. | 很好 |
[06:16] | That concludes our business then. | 那就先这样吧 |
[06:20] | This was nice. | 这很不错啊 |
[06:22] | Has been quite some time | 我们自上次会面后 |
[06:23] | since we’ve seen one another. | 已经很长时间未见了 |
[06:26] | For business. | 为了公事 |
[06:28] | I’ve had no need for diplomatic negotiations of late. | 我最近不需要外交磋商 |
[06:31] | So unless you have something else | 所以除非你有 |
[06:33] | of an official nature to discuss. | 其他公事要谈 |
[06:34] | I do. The terms of securing a dance with you | 我有 我要和你谈谈 |
[06:38] | at the coronation feast. | 加冕宴席上能否邀您一舞 |
[06:39] | I thought I made it quite clear that our relationship | 我还以为我表达得已经够明显了 |
[06:42] | should stick strictly to political matters. | 我们的关系仅止于政治关系 |
[06:44] | You did. I just figured you’d be eager | 你说得很清楚了 我只是觉得 |
[06:46] | to see a friendly face on the day. | 那天你会很想见到一张友善的面孔 |
[06:48] | Can’t imagine you’re looking forward to it. | 你应该不会期待那一天 |
[06:51] | Well, why would you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[06:52] | I’m quite happy for Charles. | 我为查尔斯高兴 |
[06:57] | Perhaps I am a little bit out of sorts. | 可能我的心情还是没调整过来吧 |
[07:05] | It wasn’t so long ago | 以前的事还历历在目 |
[07:05] | that Francis and I were being crowned rulers of France. | 弗朗西斯和我刚被加冕为法国的国王和王后 |
[07:10] | Now I am a guest at court, | 现在我只是宫廷的一位客人 |
[07:13] | an ornamental queen, here and in Scotland. | 无论实在这里还是苏格兰 我都是个花瓶女王 |
[07:17] | Mary, you have to know you mean so much more than that. | 玛丽 你不必如此妄自菲薄 |
[07:20] | You’re a… | 你… |
[07:26] | And who do we have here? | 看看这是谁啊 |
[07:27] | Queen Mary, let me introduce you to my daughter, Aggy. | 玛丽女王 请让我向你介绍我的女儿阿吉 |
[07:31] | It’s Agatha. | 是阿加莎 |
[07:33] | Come now, dear. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | We’re heading out for a picnic in the garden. | 我们要去花园参加野餐 |
[07:37] | You most certainly are not. | 还是别去了 |
[07:38] | You are unwell. | 你身体不适 |
[07:40] | Report to the infirmary for treatment at once. | 立刻去医疗室接受治疗吧 |
[07:47] | Now who will take care of me? | 那谁来照看我呢 |
[07:49] | Well, me of course. | 当然是我啦 |
[07:52] | What’s that in your ear? | 你耳朵里面的是什么 |
[07:57] | May I go play with my doll, please? | 我能去和我的布娃娃玩吗 |
[07:59] | Yes. | 可以 |
[08:07] | I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. | 我不知道自己哪里做错了 |
[08:09] | I can easily charm angry queens. | 我能轻易的吸引生气的女王 |
[08:11] | Don’t be so sure of yourself. | 别给自己贴金了行吗 |
[08:13] | This little girl has me completely unnerved. | 面对这姑娘 我总是无比气馁 |
[08:16] | Elizabeth has kept you separated since her birth. | 自她出生起 伊丽莎白就把你和她分开了 |
[08:18] | Getting to know each other is going to take time. | 相互了解需要花时间的 |
[08:21] | Now, what have you two done together since she arrived? | 自她到来起 你们一起做过什么吗 |
[08:24] | Same thing my father did with me– | 我父亲和我做的那些 |
[08:26] | breakfast and tucking in at bedtime. | 一起早餐 一起在被窝里睡觉 |
[08:28] | Oh, Gideon, you have so many lost years to make up for. | 吉迪恩 你得好好弥补过去错过的那些日子 |
[08:31] | Take her out of this stuffy castle. | 把她带到这个古板的城堡外面去 |
[08:33] | Go and do something fun. | 去做点有趣的事情 |
[08:35] | Very well. Where are we going? | 行啊 那我们去哪里 |
[08:38] | “We”? | 我们 |
[08:40] | You were a little girl once. | 你也曾是个小女孩 |
[08:41] | You know what little girls like. | 你知道小女孩都喜欢什么 |
[08:43] | Not to mention you did just relieve me of my governess. | 更别提你刚才给我的家庭教师放假了 |
[08:50] | The man was a castle squire who disappeared a few days ago. | 那个就是几天前消失的一名宫廷侍从 |
[08:54] | It was only when we dug him up | 我们在挖他的时候 |
[08:55] | we discovered the other body. | 就发现了其他的尸体 |
[08:56] | The woman was highborn. | 这位女士是贵族 |
[08:58] | Previous victims were left to be discovered. | 之前的受害者还没有发现 |
[09:02] | He’s hiding them, burying them beneath the castle. | 他把他们藏起来了 埋在了城堡下面 |
[09:06] | How is he getting the bodies | 他怎么能把尸体放进地道里 |
[09:07] | into the tunnels without being seen? | 而不被发现呢 |
[09:09] | I don’t know, but I will find out. | 我不知道 但我会找到调查清楚的 |
[09:11] | This coronation is meant to celebrate Charles, | 这个加冕典礼是为了庆祝查尔斯 |
[09:15] | a strong king with a powerful regent at his side. | 一个有强大摄政王支持的强大国王 |
[09:18] | Well, this certainly doesn’t look good for you, Catherine– | 看来情况不妙啊 凯瑟琳 |
[09:21] | having a killer on the loose on such an important occasion | 如此重要的场合 竟然有一个杀手逍遥法外 |
[09:24] | with so many, many people in attendance. | 到时候会有很多人参加典礼呢 |
[09:28] | Perhaps I should make some alterations to my speech. | 也许我应该修改一下我的演讲 |
[09:36] | I assure you all, | 我向你们保证 |
[09:37] | you are safe here in the castle for the coronation. | 你们来城堡参加加冕典礼是安全的 |
[09:39] | We will have every available king’s guard | 我们会派出一切能派出的禁卫军 |
[09:42] | hunting around the clock. | 在钟楼旁搜索 |
[09:45] | I have the situation under control. | 一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[09:50] | 16 livre, not an ounce more. | 16里弗 一分不多一分不少 |
[10:10] | Is someone there? | 有人在那里吗 |
[10:29] | What on earth are we doing, | 我们这到底是在做什么 |
[10:30] | traveling in this rattrap of a carriage? | 坐这个破马车旅游吗 |
[10:33] | I apologize for your discomfort. | 很抱歉让您感到不适 |
[10:35] | It’s certainly not befitting | 这显然不是 |
[10:36] | a queen’s official return to court. | 女王正式回宫该有的座驾 |
[10:38] | But we have to travel undercover for your own safety. | 但为了您的安全 我们只能一切从简 |
[10:40] | My safety? | 我的安全 |
[10:41] | The last time your royal coach | 上次您的皇家马车 |
[10:43] | journeyed from the castle, | 驶出城堡时 |
[10:44] | it was pelted with stones and rotten food. | 被百姓们用石头和烂食物砸了 |
[10:46] | I see public opinion has not been kind in my absence. | 看来我不在期间 民意不大行啊 |
[10:50] | Rumors persist that Robert Dudley was your lover, | 坊间一直传言罗伯特·达德利是你的情人 |
[10:52] | that he murdered his wife to be with you. | 说他为了和你在一起杀了自己的妻子 |
[10:53] | Does no one accept the truth? | 就没人相信事实真相吗 |
[10:55] | Amy Dudley committed suicide, | 艾米·达德利是自杀的 |
[10:57] | and Robert was cleared of all charges. | 罗伯特未受到任何指控 |
[11:02] | What news have you of Dudley? | 你有达德利的消息吗 |
[11:03] | Some nobles learned of his location, | 几个贵族知道了他在哪儿 |
[11:05] | and chased him from the county. | 已经派人前去抓他了 |
[11:06] | The stain on his reputation has not abated. | 他名声上的污点并没有洗清 |
[11:08] | You must stay clear of him. | 你必须和他划清界限 |
[11:12] | Why is more attention being paid to vicious gossip | 为什么比起眼前真正的危机 |
[11:16] | than the true terror at hand? | 恶毒的八卦却更受关注 |
[11:19] | What progress have you made in finding my poisoner? | 下毒者找到了吗 |
[11:21] | I will hunt down the perpetrator, | 我会揪出这个犯人 |
[11:23] | but I need more time. | 但我还需要时间 |
[11:24] | Considering public opinion has turned against you, | 因为民意已经开始反对你 |
[11:26] | there’s no shortage of suspects. | 嫌犯的数量大大增加 |
[11:28] | Wonderful news. | 真是好消息 |
[11:30] | Ambassador Blackburn sent a letter | 布莱克本大使寄来一封信 |
[11:32] | expressing Mary, Queen of Scots’ deep concerns | 信上说苏格兰女王玛丽十分关切 |
[11:34] | about the Protestant agitator, John Knox. | 新教煽动者 约翰·诺克斯 |
[11:38] | Knox. | 诺克斯 |
[11:39] | What a hateful, little man. | 令人讨厌的小矮个 |
[11:41] | She’s hoping to discuss combining your efforts | 她希望能与你协商 一起联手 |
[11:43] | to push him back. | 镇压他 |
[11:44] | She suggests that it would benefit both of you | 考虑到诺克斯对女性统治者的憎恨 |
[11:46] | considering his loathing of female monarchs. | 她认为此举对你们俩都有好处 |
[11:49] | It’s an interesting offer. | 真是有趣的提议 |
[11:52] | But I can’t afford to alienate my Protestant supporters. | 但我不能冒被新教支持者疏远的风险 |
[11:56] | Mary’s eagerness to discuss Knox | 然而玛丽希望探讨诺克斯的事 |
[11:57] | does smack of one thing, however. | 让我们明白了一件事 |
[12:00] | She’s planning a return to Scotland. | 她正打算回苏格兰 |
[12:03] | Perhaps it’s time to pay my Scottish houseguest a visit. | 或许该去拜访一下我那位苏格兰客人了 |
[12:17] | I don’t think I ever saw the world with such awe. | 世界在我眼中从未如此精彩过 |
[12:19] | The world through a child’s eyes is a marvelous thing. | 孩子眼中的世界奇妙无比 |
[12:25] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[12:26] | A camel. | 骆驼 |
[12:27] | This is the first one I’ve seen up close. | 我第一次这么近距离看到 |
[12:29] | Rather ugly, isn’t it? | 真丑 不是吗 |
[12:31] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得很漂亮 |
[12:33] | There are more animals inside! | 里面还有更多动物 |
[12:35] | Do you want to go in? | 你想进去看看吗 |
[12:37] | I can go with you if you’re nervous. | 要是你紧张 我可以陪你 |
[12:39] | I prefer to go alone, but I need my doll. | 我更想自己进去 但我想要我的娃娃 |
[12:42] | I left her in the carriage. | 我把她放在马车里了 |
[12:44] | I’ll go get her for you. | 我去帮你拿 |
[12:56] | Oh, red becomes you, my lady. | 红色真衬你 夫人 |
[12:58] | It’s yours for three deniers. | 卖你三德尼厄尔吧 |
[13:00] | And I’d wager it’d look just as pretty on you, little girl. | 我敢说你穿红色也好看 小姑娘 |
[13:04] | Here. | 你看 |
[13:07] | As beautiful as your mother. | 和你妈妈一样美 |
[13:22] | I wish you were… | 我希望你是… |
[13:24] | my mother. | 我妈妈 |
[13:25] | Oh, Agatha, that’s very sweet. | 阿加莎 你真可爱 |
[13:27] | But I would like to be your very good friend. | 但我更愿意当你的好朋友 |
[13:30] | And don’t forget about your father. | 别忘了你爸爸 |
[13:31] | He loves you very much. | 他很爱你 |
[13:33] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:34] | But he has to do what the Queen says. | 但他得听女王的命令 |
[13:37] | Do you mean Queen Elizabeth? | 你是说伊丽莎白女王吗 |
[13:38] | If you were my mother, you would never leave me, | 如果你是我妈妈 你就不会离开我 |
[13:40] | because no one can tell a queen what to do. | 因为没人能命令女王 |
[13:47] | Are you afraid Queen Elizabeth | 你是在害怕伊丽莎白女王 |
[13:49] | is going to take you away from your father again? | 会再让你和爸爸分开吗 |
[13:56] | I understand that you’re scared. | 我明白你的害怕 |
[13:58] | Even queens are afraid sometimes. | 即使是女王 有时也会害怕 |
[14:00] | But we can’t allow our fear to control us. | 但我们不能让恐惧主宰我们 |
[14:03] | It doesn’t seem like it now, | 也许现在看不出来 |
[14:06] | but your father is your greatest protector. | 但你爸爸是你最坚实的保护者 |
[14:10] | Do you think you can give him a chance? | 你愿意给他个机会吗 |
[14:14] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[14:15] | Father? | 爸爸 |
[14:17] | Will you come with me, instead? | 能换你陪我进去吗 |
[14:20] | I would like that very much. | 我很愿意 |
[14:34] | You didn’t bring me here | 你带我到这里来 |
[14:35] | so Mary could get to know you better. | 不是为了让玛丽更了解你 |
[14:38] | You want information about Mary. | 而是想打探玛丽的消息 |
[14:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:42] | When does Mary hope | 玛丽希望什么时候 |
[14:43] | to return to Scotland? | 返回苏格兰 |
[14:44] | Has she spoken to her generals? | 她跟将军们商讨过了吗 |
[14:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | If you are not abreast of Mary’s military operations, | 要是你不了解玛丽的军事行动 |
[14:52] | let’s discuss affairs of the heart. | 我们就谈谈她的心意吧 |
[14:54] | King Charles’ coronation is imminent. | 查尔斯国王即将加冕 |
[14:56] | French court is awash with royalty. | 无数皇室成员涌进法国宫廷 |
[14:59] | Who of the suitors does Mary hope to entertain | 为了寻找新的联姻对象 |
[15:01] | in her search for a new marriage alliance? | 玛丽打算讨好谁 |
[15:03] | You can’t expect me to tell you these things. | 你不能指望我告诉你这些事 |
[15:06] | Mary is my friend. | 玛丽是我的朋友 |
[15:07] | Well, I was hoping that we, too, could become friends, Lola. | 我希望我们也能成为朋友 萝拉 |
[15:11] | Friends don’t just stay at each other’s homes | 朋友可不只是去彼此家里玩玩 |
[15:12] | and buy each other pretty dresses. | 互相买买漂亮裙子 |
[15:14] | They do each other favors. | 她们还会互相帮助 |
[15:16] | And what if I don’t? | 要是我不帮你呢 |
[15:19] | Well, we will find ourselves at an impasse. | 那我们俩的关系就僵了 |
[15:23] | And that I cannot have. | 我可不能让那种事发生 |
[15:26] | You leave me no choice. | 这是你逼我的 |
[15:29] | Your family will stay behind bars, | 你的家人会留在牢里 |
[15:31] | and your stay here at English court | 你在英格兰宫廷的生活 |
[15:33] | will become a little less comfortable. | 会比现在不舒服一点 |
[15:38] | Until you’re willing to talk. | 直到你愿意开口 |
[15:48] | Shh, not here. | 不在这里 |
[15:51] | Where we used to meet. | 去我们常去的地方 |
[15:54] | But they’ve since put a lock on it. | 但那里已经被锁上了 |
[15:56] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[15:58] | You can get yourself another, can’t you? | 你能再搞到一把吧 |
[16:02] | Yes, but this lover– | 能是能 但这个情人… |
[16:05] | I’m making twice what I used to. | 我现在赚的钱是从前的两倍 |
[16:08] | Now I can buy you things. | 现在我可以给你买礼物了 |
[16:10] | That’ll be nice, won’t it? | 这不是很好吗 |
[16:12] | Just don’t show them to your husband. | 只是千万别让你丈夫看见 |
[16:28] | Christophe, where have you been? | 克里斯多夫 你去哪了 |
[16:30] | My lord, apologies, I… | 大人 很抱歉 我… |
[16:32] | I ordered all of the king’s guard | 我命令所有禁卫 |
[16:33] | to stand by and await orders. | 随时待命 |
[16:34] | That includes you. | 也包括你 |
[16:36] | Lord Fluret has gone missing. | 弗勒大人失踪了 |
[16:37] | There are signs of a struggle in his chambers. | 在他的卧室中有挣扎的痕迹 |
[16:39] | You think it was the killer. | 您认为是那个杀手干的 |
[16:40] | Which is why I need you on duty, not wandering the halls. | 所以我需要你待命 而不是在这瞎逛 |
[16:45] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:47] | I don’t care that Catherine appointed you to this position | 我不管你能得到这个位置是不是 |
[16:49] | because of her favor, but | 因为凯瑟琳喜欢你 |
[16:51] | you must take this job seriously. | 你必须严肃对待这项工作 |
[16:53] | Show people you are worthy of the post you hold, | 让人们知道你能够胜任这个职位 |
[16:55] | and no one will remember how you rose to it. | 这样就没人在意你最初是如何得到它的了 |
[16:59] | My lord, I heard you’ve asked | 大人 我听说您在寻找 |
[17:01] | for volunteers to take night patrols. | 志愿进行夜间巡逻的人 |
[17:03] | I used to tend fires in the east wing. | 我原来在城堡东翼照看炉火 |
[17:05] | No one knows it better. | 没人比我更了解那里 |
[17:06] | Let me patrol there. | 让我去巡逻吧 |
[17:08] | Give me a chance to prove myself. | 给我一个证明自己的机会 |
[17:15] | I get a thrill using the key | 能用钥匙打开凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇的卧室 |
[17:16] | to Catherine de Medici’s chambers. | 令我十分激动 |
[17:18] | I’m thrilled you’re not covered in cobwebs | 看到你没有因为走密道而满身蛛网 |
[17:21] | from using the secret passageways. | 我也很开心 |
[17:24] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看见你了吗 |
[17:26] | No, but what does it matter? | 没有 但看见了又怎么样 |
[17:28] | I’m here on official business. | 我是来这办正事的 |
[17:30] | Did the king’s guard find Lord Fluret? | 侍卫找到弗勒大人了吗 |
[17:32] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[17:33] | Several nobles have left the castle, | 一些贵族因为担忧自己的安全 |
[17:35] | fearing for their safety. | 已经离开城堡了 |
[17:37] | And still no progress | 我们在寻找杀手 |
[17:39] | in our search for the killer. | 但是还没有丝毫进展 |
[17:44] | You look so beautiful in that. | 你戴这条项链真美 |
[17:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:49] | I’ve decided on another. | 我决定戴另一条 |
[17:50] | It reminds me of the last time I wore it. | 因为它让我想起我上次戴它的时候 |
[17:54] | Francis’ coronation. | 在弗朗西斯的加冕礼 |
[17:58] | I don’t want that sadness hanging over Charles’ day. | 我不想把这些忧伤带到查尔斯的大好日子上 |
[18:02] | Why wear a lesser piece? | 为什么不戴这条更美的 |
[18:10] | Because, Christophe, it reminds me of my dead son. | 因为这让我想起我死去的儿子 克里斯多夫 |
[18:15] | In some ways you are every bit the man, | 在某些方面你是个不折不扣的男人 |
[18:17] | and in others, you are still so young. | 但在某些方面 你还是那么不成熟 |
[18:25] | Once you have children, | 一旦你有了孩子 |
[18:25] | you come to realize that you’ve never known true love before. | 你会意识到自己从来没有感受过真正的爱 |
[18:36] | When you lose a child, you come to know true pain. | 失去自己的孩子 你才知道什么叫痛彻心扉 |
[18:44] | I don’t know your pain, | 我不理解你的痛苦 |
[18:48] | but I make it a point never to look back. | 但我决心不纠结于往事 |
[18:53] | Why would you when there’s so much beauty | 当有这样的美人在你面前 |
[18:55] | right in front of you? | 何必留恋过往呢 |
[19:06] | You’ve added another key. | 你多了一把钥匙 |
[19:07] | One for the king’s guard storage. | 这把是禁卫军储藏间的钥匙 |
[19:09] | One for my chambers. | 这把是我房间的 |
[19:11] | Your quarters don’t have a lock. | 你的房间可没有钥匙 |
[19:13] | Have you taken a new lover? | 你又找了个新情人吗 |
[19:16] | An old one. | 旧情人 |
[19:18] | Are you angry? | 你生气了 |
[19:19] | No. | 没有 |
[19:21] | I just want to be certain | 我只是希望你们之间 |
[19:22] | that there’s no lover’s talk between you. | 没有情人间的悄悄话 |
[19:25] | You know that no one can know about us. | 你知道我们的事必须保密 |
[19:33] | I heard Elizabeth could be mercurial, | 我知道伊丽莎白是个反复无常的人 |
[19:35] | erratic even, but this? | 甚至有些古怪 但这事也太过头了 |
[19:37] | This is a very difficult time for the queen. | 现在女王的日子很不好过 |
[19:40] | Her life is so lonely. | 她太孤独了 |
[19:42] | You mean without her wife-murdering lover? | 你指她失去了她那谋杀妻子的情人 |
[19:47] | What the nobles say about Robert Dudley isn’t true. | 贵族们对达德利勋爵的看法是错的 |
[19:51] | He’s a kind man. | 他是个好人 |
[19:52] | And his wife, the one everyone’s feeling so sorry for? | 他那人人都同情的妻子 |
[19:54] | You should’ve seen the way she’d lash out at the servants. | 您是没见过她对待仆人的狠劲 |
[19:57] | If you ask me, loads of people could’ve murdered her. | 要我说 她得罪的人太多了 |
[19:59] | Meanwhile, Lord Dudley is the only person | 而且 达德利勋爵是可怜的伊丽莎白 |
[20:01] | poor Elizabeth can trust. | 唯一能够信任的人 |
[20:02] | It’s not right that the world is against them. | 世人不该这样厌恶他们 |
[20:06] | Understood. | 我明白了 |
[20:08] | Here, I brought you some plums from dinner. | 我给你带了些李子晚餐时吃 |
[20:11] | I know how you love them. | 我知道你喜欢吃李子 |
[20:13] | No, no, my lady! | 不 不 夫人 |
[20:14] | I can do that. | 放着我来 |
[20:14] | Nonsense, your hands are covered in soot. | 算了 你手上都是煤灰 |
[20:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:21] | A wig of this quality would cost a small fortune. | 这么好的假发是很昂贵的 |
[20:24] | – It’s nothing. – And the color. | -这没什么 -这颜色 |
[20:27] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[20:28] | Did you steal it? | 是你偷来的吗 |
[20:29] | I would never. | 我绝不会偷东西 |
[20:30] | My friend was a courtesan here. | 我的一个朋友是宫中的妓女 |
[20:32] | She asked me to deliver it to someone as a favor. | 是她让我帮忙送给某个人的 |
[20:34] | I’ve-I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我 我没有做错什么 |
[20:36] | Are you sure this doesn’t have something to do with the queen? | 你确定此事与女王无关 |
[20:38] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[20:42] | it has to do with someone close to her. | 和一个与她关系密切的人有关 |
[20:46] | You won’t believe unless you see it with your own eyes. | 您不亲眼看到的话绝不会相信 |
[20:52] | I’m new to this, my lord. | 我是个新手 大人 |
[20:57] | What is it you want me to do? | 您想让我做些什么 |
[20:58] | Where’s the wig? | 假发呢 |
[21:00] | – Do we really need it? – Yes. | -假发很重要吗 -是的 |
[21:02] | Next time, be sure to wear it. | 下次一定要带上假发 |
[21:04] | Now, stop talking. | 现在 别说话了 |
[21:07] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[21:09] | Oh, Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[21:25] | I’ll never be able to repay you for this kindness. | 我要如何回报你的好意呢 |
[21:28] | There’s nothing to repay. | 不用报答我 |
[21:30] | You two would have come to this moment on your own eventually. | 你自己最终也能做到的 |
[21:34] | As much as it saddens me to say it, | 这样说让我有点伤感 |
[21:36] | this sweet respite must end. | 但这样甜蜜的休息该结束了 |
[21:39] | It’s time to accept my fate. | 我该接受自己的命运了 |
[21:41] | What is that? | 什么命运 |
[21:42] | The pursuit of a marriage alliance with Erik of Sweden. | 与瑞典的埃里克王子联姻 |
[21:46] | A Protestant prince? | 一个新教王子 |
[21:47] | My advisors think it will appease | 我的大臣们认为这会满足约翰·诺克斯 |
[21:49] | John Knox and his followers, so I may return to Scotland. | 和他的追随者 让我重返苏格兰 |
[21:53] | Mm. What do you think? | 那你是怎么想的呢 |
[21:55] | I think I would be betraying who I am. | 我认为这会违背我的天性 |
[21:58] | And it’s difficult. | 会很难 |
[21:59] | Any more difficult than being mistaken for her mother? | 比被误认为是她的母亲还难吗 |
[22:02] | I can only assume you wanted a child of your own with Francis. | 我只能揣测你曾希望和弗朗西斯有个孩子 |
[22:06] | Being confronted with that pain today must have | 今天被迫直面那种痛苦一定让人难以忍受 |
[22:08] | seemed insurmountable, but you rose above it | 但你克服了 |
[22:11] | and still found a way to help Agatha… and me. | 还想办法帮助了阿加莎 还有我 |
[22:14] | Now, you need to help yourself. | 现在你该帮帮你自己了 |
[22:15] | You’re a queen, Mary. | 你是女王 玛丽 |
[22:17] | And you must do whatever you need to | 你必须做任何能让你 |
[22:18] | in order to achieve that purpose. | 巩固王位的事情 |
[22:20] | If this Swedish prince helps you do it, | 如果瑞典王子对你有帮助 |
[22:22] | then… go get him. | 那么 就去嫁给他吧 |
[22:25] | You know, you’re encouraging me to align myself | 你知道吗 你在鼓励我 |
[22:27] | with a very powerful husband, | 嫁给一个非常有权势的丈夫 |
[22:29] | and your queen’s orders are to prevent it. | 而你的女王的命令是阻止我 |
[22:33] | Those were my orders as a diplomat. | 那是我作为外交官的命令 |
[22:36] | I’m speaking to you tonight as a friend. | 今晚我是以朋友的身份和你说这些 |
[22:38] | Although, I hear Erik’s a bore, | 尽管 我听说埃里克是个无聊的人 |
[22:40] | smells like day-old mackerel. | 闻起来像一条放了一天的死鲭鱼 |
[22:41] | And Sweden’s a block of ice. | 而且瑞典是个冰天雪地的地方 |
[23:07] | I didn’t like the pleasure he took in the kill. | 我不喜欢他在杀戮中获得的快乐 |
[23:10] | But that’s what butchers do, they butcher animals. | 那是屠夫的工作 他们屠杀动物 |
[23:13] | It’s probably nothing, | 也许不值一提 |
[23:14] | but I also saw the butcher arguing with Lord Fluret | 但我还看见屠夫在弗勒大人失踪前 |
[23:17] | just before he went missing. | 和他争吵 |
[23:18] | What about? | 关于什么 |
[23:20] | The coronation menu, but it turned personal quickly. | 加冕典礼的菜单 但很快就是私人恩怨 |
[23:23] | Hardly a reason to inspire murder. | 这很难成为谋杀的导火索 |
[23:26] | Well, if the butcher isn’t a murderer, he’s at least a thief. | 就算屠夫不是凶手 他至少是个小偷 |
[23:29] | Tonight I saw him stealing a salt barrel from the larder. | 我今晚看到他从储藏室偷了一桶盐 |
[23:35] | Salt? | 盐 |
[23:36] | Yes, his chambers are connected to the slaughterhouse, | 没错 他的卧室与屠宰场相连 |
[23:38] | and he rolled it right in. | 他把盐桶滚了进去 |
[23:40] | A barrel of salt is worth almost a year’s wages. | 一桶盐几乎相当于一年的工资 |
[23:44] | Salt isn’t just valuable. | 盐不仅仅是值钱而已 |
[23:49] | It’s also used to preserve meat. | 它还能用来保存肉类 |
[23:54] | They always smell like this? | 它们一直都是这个味道吗 |
[23:56] | Only if they’re left in the open. | 只有被暴露在空气中时才是 |
[23:59] | If they were stored in salt, | 如果他们用盐来保存 |
[24:01] | the telltale larder would be diminished, | 那么腐烂迹象就会被延缓 |
[24:03] | buying the killer time until he could bury them. | 让凶手有时间埋葬尸体 |
[24:07] | Salt. | 盐 |
[24:14] | Only trace amounts. | 只有一点点 |
[24:16] | How large was this barrel? | 桶有多大 |
[24:18] | – Large enough to hold a body? – Yes. | -大到能装一具尸体吗 -能 |
[24:20] | Then perhaps that’s how he moved them | 那这也许就是他悄无声息地 |
[24:21] | into tunnels without being noticed. | 将它们搬入密道的方式 |
[24:24] | Let’s go visit his chambers. | 我们去看看他的卧室吧 |
[24:46] | There’s something in here. | 这里有东西 |
[24:51] | I’ve seen these before. | 我见过这些 |
[24:53] | In the barn with Delphine when we were hunting the killer. | 在我和戴尔芬追踪凶手到谷仓的时候 |
[24:56] | He keeps the hearts in these. | 他用这些来装心脏 |
[25:06] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[25:17] | Good God, is that…? | 天啊 这不是… |
[25:26] | Lord Fluret. | 弗勒大人 |
[25:28] | Who’s in here? | 谁在里面 |
[25:30] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[25:31] | These are my chambers. | 这是我的卧室 |
[25:34] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[25:35] | Put down the knife, and we’ll talk. | 放下刀 我们可以谈谈 |
[25:37] | You think I did this. | 你认为是我做的 |
[25:38] | Want to string me up like a pig. | 把我像猪一样捆起来吗 |
[25:40] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[26:03] | Stop fighting. | 别挣扎了 |
[26:04] | I’m done! I’m done. | 我不会了 我不会了 |
[26:17] | I was pleased to hear you wanted to speak again. | 听说你想和我谈谈 我很高兴 |
[26:20] | Have you had a change of heart? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[26:22] | Are you ready to tell me all you know of Mary, Queen of Scots? | 准备跟我讲讲苏格兰女王玛丽了吗 |
[26:26] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[26:28] | But I do have other information you may find of use. | 但我另外有些消息你也许会感兴趣 |
[26:32] | Go on. | 接着讲 |
[26:36] | Over the past several weeks here, | 过去几周里 |
[26:38] | I have heard whispers about a gentleman | 我听到关于一位 |
[26:41] | who was… uh, a favorite of yours. | 你钟爱的绅士的谣言 |
[26:45] | Your own nobles and advisors wished him to disappear, | 你的贵族和大臣希望他消失 |
[26:49] | and this has caused you great pain. | 这让你十分痛苦 |
[26:52] | Proceed with caution, Lady Lola. | 注意你的言辞 萝拉小姐 |
[26:57] | I will tell you one thing about Mary. | 我可以告诉你一件关于玛丽的事 |
[26:59] | She surrounds herself with people who are invested | 她身边围绕着希望她幸福的人 |
[27:02] | in her contentment. True friends. | 她真正的朋友 |
[27:04] | True advisors. | 真正的忠臣 |
[27:05] | As any queen should. | 每个女王都该如此 |
[27:07] | As do I. | 我也一样 |
[27:09] | I don’t believe that you do. | 我不这么认为 |
[27:12] | What is it that you think you know? | 你以为你知道什么 |
[27:16] | And what does it have to do with my “favorite,” | 而这和你称之为我”钟爱”的那位 |
[27:19] | as you call him? | 又有什么关系 |
[27:21] | Actually, Your Majesty, | 事实上 陛下 |
[27:24] | it has to do with Lord William. | 是关于威廉大人的 |
[27:37] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[27:38] | What on earth? | 这是怎么了 |
[27:40] | Why are you so shocked? | 你为什么这么震惊 |
[27:42] | Isn’t this what you’ve always wanted, | 这不就是你一直所希望的吗 |
[27:45] | your wife away at her country home | 你的妻子远在乡间小屋 |
[27:46] | and me here in your chambers? | 而我在你的卧室里 |
[27:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:53] | I know of the courtesan. | 我知道了招妓的事 |
[27:55] | I know of the red wig you make her wear | 知道了你让她带着红色假发 |
[27:58] | and how you call out my name | 和她激情缠绵之时 |
[28:00] | in the throes of passion as you bed her. | 喊着我的名字 |
[28:03] | Where have you heard such a thing? | 你从哪里听来的 |
[28:05] | There’s no use denying it. | 否认也没用 |
[28:10] | And to think, all these years, | 这么多年来 |
[28:12] | I believed you were motivated by love of country. | 我一直相信你的忠心是因为对国家的爱 |
[28:17] | And now I know otherwise. | 现在我知道了 |
[28:19] | You’re in love with me. | 你爱上我了 |
[28:21] | But I never acted on it. | 但我从未行动过 |
[28:22] | You sound as though you had a chance. | 说得好像你有过机会似的 |
[28:24] | There were times I did. | 有过 |
[28:25] | Times when Dudley was out of your life | 在达德利离开了你的生活 |
[28:27] | and you wanted more from me than counsel. | 而你对我的期待比提供建议更多的时候 |
[28:29] | I could have become your lover, | 我本可以成为你的情人 |
[28:30] | but I didn’t because I’m married, | 但我没有 因为我结婚了 |
[28:32] | and that fact alone would bring shame upon you. | 而光是这个事实就会折辱你 |
[28:34] | I knew it, and Dudley, your married lover, did, too, | 我明白这一点 而你已婚的情人达德利也清楚 |
[28:37] | and he didn’t care. | 但他不在乎 |
[28:39] | He would do anything for me. | 他会为我做任何事 |
[28:41] | You think he loves you, | 你以为他爱你 |
[28:42] | but real love is sacrifice, | 但真正的爱是牺牲 |
[28:44] | and I’ve sacrificed my own emotions, | 而我牺牲了我自己的感情 |
[28:46] | pushed them away time and again to protect you. | 一次又一次抑制住它们只为了保护你 |
[28:49] | There is nothing, absolutely nothing, I wouldn’t do | 我可以做任何事 |
[28:52] | to keep you on the throne. | 来保护你的王位 |
[28:55] | Even murder my unborn child? | 即使是谋杀我未出世的孩子吗 |
[29:00] | You knew I was pregnant. | 你知道我怀孕了 |
[29:02] | I swear, I didn’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[29:06] | I spoke with the courtesan | 我和你最近招的 |
[29:08] | whom you most recently visited. | 那个妓女谈过了 |
[29:10] | She led me to the girl who she’d replaced, | 她我去见了她所代替的那个姑娘 |
[29:13] | the girl you sent away just two months earlier. | 你两个月前把她送走 |
[29:17] | Right after she helped you find a potion | 就在她帮你找到药剂之后 |
[29:20] | that whores use to dispose of unwanted problems. | 那药就是妓女们用来打胎的 |
[29:26] | You poisoned me so I’d lose my baby. | 你给我下毒让我丢了孩子 |
[29:29] | I did it to protect you and save your reign. | 我是为了保护你和你的王位 |
[29:32] | You had no right! | 你没权力这么做 |
[29:35] | It was my child. | 那是我的孩子 |
[29:39] | You had no right. | 你没权力那么做 |
[29:41] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[29:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:51] | You will be leaving my service at once. | 你被革职了 |
[29:56] | And you will not return. | 永远不能再回来 |
[30:00] | I’m immensely relieved that you’ve caught him. | 你抓到他了 这我就放心了 |
[30:02] | Congratulations, Sebastian. | 恭喜你 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[30:05] | Well, I must give credit where it is due. | 我得将荣誉给予应得的人 |
[30:07] | Without Christophe’s watchful eye spotting | 如果不是克里斯多夫 |
[30:09] | the butcher moving the barrel of salt, | 注意到屠夫动了盐桶 |
[30:12] | I’m not sure we’d have apprehended him. | 我们可能还抓不到他 |
[30:14] | And you’re sure he’s the right man? | 你确定他真的是凶手吗 |
[30:15] | If finding Fluret’s corpse in his chambers | 如果在他的卧室找到弗勒的尸体 |
[30:18] | wasn’t evidence enough, | 都还不够定罪的话 |
[30:19] | only two people have keys | 那么 只有两个人 |
[30:20] | to the larder where the salt is kept. | 有储盐处的钥匙 |
[30:22] | The butcher himself and the castle baker. | 屠夫和城堡的面包师 |
[30:25] | And the baker can’t be the killer. | 而面包师不可能是凶手 |
[30:26] | His leg is badly atrophied, | 他的腿是残疾的 |
[30:27] | leaving him incapable of moving a heavy salt barrel, | 无法搬动沉重的盐桶 |
[30:30] | much less a body inside. | 更别提里面还装着尸体了 |
[30:32] | Did you say the baker? | 你是说面包师吗 |
[30:34] | I did. | 是 |
[30:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:53] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[31:58] | So… | 好吧… |
[32:01] | you’ve figured it out. | 你发现了 |
[32:04] | This was all your doing. | 这些都是你干的 |
[32:06] | I thought I had buried the bodies deep enough. | 我以为我已经把尸体埋得够深了 |
[32:10] | Guess there’s no accounting for hungry rats. | 真是猜不中饥饿的老鼠都会坏什么事啊 |
[32:12] | When they unearthed your handiwork, | 但他们挖出尸体的时候 |
[32:15] | you needed to find a scapegoat. | 你需要找一个替罪羊 |
[32:17] | That’s when you rekindled your affair with the baker’s wife, | 所以你就和面包师的妻子旧情复燃了 |
[32:19] | so you could get her key. | 从而拿到了钥匙 |
[32:21] | So you could frame that odd butcher. | 去陷害性情古怪的屠夫 |
[32:24] | Except I never used salt barrels | 但我从未用盐桶 |
[32:27] | to move my victims. | 来搬运尸体 |
[32:29] | I carried them myself, | 我都是亲手来做的 |
[32:30] | in the dark of night. | 在晚上 |
[32:32] | You went back | 事发之后 你回去 |
[32:33] | and put salt on the squire | 将盐撒到乡绅 |
[32:35] | and the highborn woman’s corpses after the fact | 和贵族女人的尸体上 |
[32:38] | to steer the search in that direction. | 改变了搜查方向 |
[32:41] | How did you catch onto me? | 你是怎么怀疑到我的 |
[32:43] | By getting to know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[32:45] | Your inability to understand | 你无法理解 |
[32:47] | that I mourned my son | 我的丧子之痛 |
[32:49] | and the way you approach me | 还有你接近我的方式 |
[32:50] | with disregard for my station. | 完全不在意我的身份地位 |
[32:52] | At first, I credited that | 一开始 我以为只是因为 |
[32:54] | to youth and daring. | 你年轻无畏 |
[32:56] | Then I realized that you don’t lack fear, | 后来我发现你不是没有敬畏心 |
[32:59] | you lack a conscience. | 你是没有良心 |
[33:05] | The butcher man is innocent. | 屠夫是无辜的 |
[33:07] | That butcher is no innocent. | 那个屠夫不是无辜的 |
[33:09] | I’ve seen the way he kills. | 我看到他屠宰的方式 |
[33:11] | He likes it. | 他喜欢那种感觉 |
[33:13] | And am I your next victim? | 我是你下一个猎物吗 |
[33:18] | I would never hurt you, Catherine. | 我不会伤害你的 凯瑟琳 |
[33:22] | And I know you would never hurt me. | 我知道你也不会伤害我 |
[33:26] | I only slept with the baker’s wife for the key. | 我睡面包师的妻子只是为了拿到钥匙 |
[33:30] | I said unkind things about you to her, | 我对她说了你的坏话 |
[33:32] | and I’m sorry for that. | 这我向你道歉 |
[33:34] | You’re sorry | 你为你 |
[33:35] | that you said unkind things… | 口出不敬而道歉… |
[33:39] | when you are a murderer. | 却只字不提你是个凶手 |
[33:46] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[33:53] | I know you won’t, because | 我知道你不会的 |
[33:56] | it’s a secret. | 因为这是个秘密 |
[34:01] | And I know a secret of yours as well. | 我也知道你的秘密 |
[34:06] | You had your daughter, Claude, | 你打了你自己的女儿 |
[34:10] | beaten | 克劳德 |
[34:12] | so that you could steal the regency back from Narcisse. | 这样你才能从纳西斯手里抢回摄政王之位 |
[34:18] | I overheard you plotting in your chambers | 我在你卧室中不小心听到了你 |
[34:20] | with Duke Boinel when I was coming through | 和伯尼尔公爵的计谋 那时我正 |
[34:22] | the secret passageway to meet you one night. | 通过密道要去见你 |
[34:25] | There’s someone else who was there as well | 如果需要 还有别人 |
[34:27] | who can bear witness, if needed; | 可以作证 |
[34:29] | I’ll never say who. | 我不会说出是谁 |
[34:31] | But I could bring down your regency for good. | 但我绝对可以把你拉下马 |
[34:53] | I usually have to cut the heart out to possess it. | 一般我需要挖出心来保留 |
[35:00] | But yours is already mine. | 但你的心已经属于我了 |
[35:03] | You can’t stay here, Christophe. | 你不能留在这里 克里斯多夫 |
[35:05] | Not with what I know. | 尤其是我知道了你的秘密 |
[35:08] | I can, and I will. | 我可以 我也会留下 |
[35:12] | And if you were to stop me… | 如果你想阻止我 |
[35:13] | if I were to turn up dead | 如果我死了 |
[35:14] | or simply disappear… | 或是消失了 |
[35:17] | a letter will be delivered | 会有一封信出现 |
[35:20] | outlining your dealings with Duke Boinel. | 上面写明你和伯尼尔公爵的交易 |
[35:25] | Now, get up. | 起来吧 |
[35:26] | The castle needs its killer punished. | 城堡需要惩罚杀人者 |
[35:29] | You know what you must do. | 你知道你必须怎么做 |
[35:48] | The butcher still insists on his innocence. | 屠夫还是坚持自己是无辜的 |
[35:51] | As all men do before they swing. | 所有人被绞死前都是如此 |
[36:18] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[36:19] | Francis was so nervous during his coronation, | 弗朗西斯加冕时因为太紧张 |
[36:22] | his palms so sweaty, | 所以手心都出汗了 |
[36:23] | that when the cardinal placed the scepter in his hand, | 红衣主教把权杖交给他时 |
[36:26] | it almost slipped to the floor. | 他差点没拿住 |
[36:28] | After that, he never attended | 之后他每次参加典礼 |
[36:30] | another ceremony without this tucked into his sleeve. | 都会把这个塞到自己的衣袖里 |
[36:33] | Now, it’s yours to keep. | 现在这个给你了 |
[36:35] | Hold onto it tightly | 紧紧握住 |
[36:36] | and it will keep your hands dry. | 可以让你的手保持干燥 |
[36:38] | That is the most helpful piece of advice | 这是今天我收到的建议中 |
[36:40] | anyone has given me today. | 最有用的一条了 |
[36:42] | I’m glad you’re here. | 还好有你在 |
[36:44] | As am I. | 还好有你 |
[36:48] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[38:15] | May I have your attention, please! | 请大家注意 |
[38:18] | A toast to Catherine de Medici, | 为凯瑟琳·梅第奇 |
[38:21] | Queen Mother and Regent of France. | 太后及法国的摄政王举杯 |
[38:26] | A woman of great honor, | 她是一个高尚之人 |
[38:27] | defender of her people, protector of the realm. | 捍卫自己的人民 保卫自己的王国 |
[38:31] | May the entire Valois family | 祝整个瓦卢瓦家族 |
[38:33] | and this great nation of France rest easy | 以及伟大的法国在她的伟大统治下 |
[38:38] | in her exceptional care. | 长盛不衰 |
[38:42] | To Catherine. | 敬凯瑟琳 |
[38:45] | To Catherine! | 敬凯瑟琳 |
[38:47] | To Catherine. | 敬凯瑟琳 |
[39:12] | I’ve been looking for you, Lord Cunningham. | 我一直在找你 坎宁安勋爵 |
[39:14] | I am ready to meet Erik of Sweden. | 我准备见瑞典的埃里克了 |
[39:17] | If you would arrange an introduction? | 你能安排介绍一下吗 |
[39:19] | I’m afraid a marriage alliance with a Protestant ruler | 恐怕和新教徒统治者联姻 |
[39:22] | will no longer serve your needs. | 对您没用了 |
[39:24] | I’ve just learned | 我刚刚知道 |
[39:24] | that John Knox and his followers | 约翰·诺克斯和他的追随者 |
[39:26] | have stormed the gates of Edinburgh Castle | 袭击了爱丁堡城 |
[39:27] | in an act of protest– | 进行抗议… |
[39:29] | their numbers so vast | 他们人数众多 |
[39:30] | your brother James, even as regent, | 所以詹姆斯作为摄政王 |
[39:32] | was reluctant to punish | 都无法惩罚 |
[39:33] | their treasonous act. | 他们的叛国行为 |
[39:35] | Treasonous? | 叛国 |
[39:39] | They have burned you in effigy. | 他们烧了你的肖像 |
[39:44] | And now, Knox has issued an ultimatum. | 诺克斯发出了最后通牒 |
[39:46] | They will not accept your rule, | 他们不会接受你的统治 |
[39:47] | or your return to Scotland, | 也不会接受你返回苏格兰 |
[39:48] | unless you agree to convert to Protestantism. | 除非你同意转信新教 |
[39:57] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | I have lived my entire life as a Catholic queen. | 我这辈子一直都是天主教女王 |
[40:04] | I will not allow Knox to bully me | 我不会允许诺克斯逼迫我 |
[40:06] | into being something I am not. | 做我不想做的事 |
[40:07] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在不会 以后也不会 |
[40:11] | I will not be chased out of my country | 我不会在还没回去之前 |
[40:12] | before I’ve even returned. | 就被赶出自己的国家 |
[40:15] | What will you do? | 你准备做什么 |
[40:18] | Fight fire with fire. | 以暴制暴 |
[40:22] | I came to thank you for the new governess you sent for Agatha. | 我来感谢你给阿加莎派去了新家教 |
[40:29] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[40:33] | You’re going to the Vatican. | 你要去梵蒂冈 |
[40:35] | You certainly are good at your spy work, aren’t you? | 你还真擅长做间谍工作啊 对不对 |
[40:39] | I’m going to ask the Vatican for funds | 我要去向罗马教廷请求拨款 |
[40:40] | to wage war against John Knox. | 向约翰·诺克斯发动战争 |
[40:43] | He’s trying to take my country. Targeting Catholics, | 他想夺走我的国家 他迫害天主教徒 |
[40:46] | persecuting them. | 处决他们 |
[40:48] | Burning homes, looting monasteries. | 烧毁房屋 洗劫修道院 |
[40:49] | I can’t allow it. | 我不能允许这种事发生 |
[40:51] | Queen Elizabeth will see your raising a Catholic army | 伊丽莎白女王会把你集结天主教军队 |
[40:54] | as an act of aggression. | 当做侵略行为 |
[40:55] | The Vatican has been determined to reclaim England | 罗马教廷已经决定收回英格兰 |
[40:57] | ever since she turned the country Protestant after Mary Tudor died. | 玛丽·都铎去世后她把国家变成了新教国家 |
[41:00] | I know this will infuriate Elizabeth. | 我知道这会激怒伊丽莎白 |
[41:02] | This is about John Knox, | 此事是因为约翰·诺克斯 |
[41:03] | a Scot, trying to take what is mine. | 一个苏格兰人 想夺取属于我的东西 |
[41:06] | And you were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:09] | I need to embrace my purpose. | 我要正视我的目标 |
[41:11] | Reclaim my power. | 夺回我的权力 |
[41:13] | I am a queen and a fighter, | 我是女王 是一个斗士 |
[41:15] | and a woman who will stop at nothing to save Scotland. | 我会不惜一切拯救苏格兰 |
[41:17] | I never said to raise an army. | 我从没说过要集结军队 |
[41:19] | But I must. | 我必须集结 |
[41:20] | Mary, if you bring a Catholic force to fight on the British Isles, | 玛丽 若你集结天主教军队在不列颠群岛开战 |
[41:23] | our countries may never be at peace. | 我们的祖国可能就永无宁日了 |
[41:25] | The day may come when we, | 到时候可能我们 |
[41:27] | you and I, find ourselves facing off against each other | 你和我 就会对立而战 |
[41:31] | across a battlefield. | 在战场上 |
[41:34] | What would you do then? | 到时你怎么做 |
[41:37] | I will be forced to strike you down. | 我不得不打败你 |