时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Our mission is to blow up the Red Knights’ stockpile. | 我们的任务是炸毁红衣骑士的武器库存 |
[00:07] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[00:08] | Get the king back to the castle! | 带国王回城堡 |
[00:10] | The Red Knights caught on to us. | 我们被红衣骑士陷害了 |
[00:12] | Thierry, run! | 蒂埃里 快跑 |
[00:14] | You’re a traitor. | 你是个叛徒 |
[00:15] | You mean nothing. | 你对我来说一文不值 |
[00:16] | I am your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[00:17] | I am going to England | 我会应伊丽莎白女王的要求 |
[00:19] | at Queen Elizabeth’s request. | 去英格兰 |
[00:20] | When we make land in Scotland, | 等我们到了苏格兰 |
[00:21] | we both go our separate ways. | 我们就分道扬镳 |
[00:23] | You’re going to England to free Lola. | 你要去英格兰救萝拉 |
[00:26] | You told Mary where to cross, | 你告诉了玛丽从那里过海 |
[00:28] | but the ship sank beyond the rocks, | 但那艘船因触礁沉到海底了 |
[00:29] | and many of the corpses will never be found. | 很多尸体都没有找到 |
[00:32] | Do you have proof that she was aboard? | 你有证据证明她上船了吗 |
[00:34] | Proof that she’s dead? | 她已经死了的证据 |
[00:35] | I believe she is. | 我觉得是的 |
[00:36] | I saw a pin on Duncan’s cloak | 我看到邓肯的斗篷上有枚别针 |
[00:38] | that bears the insignia of the Clan Macfie. | 那是麦克菲家族的徽章 |
[00:40] | These are the ones who tried to assassinate me | 就是他们想暗杀我 |
[00:42] | and killed Francis. | 结果害死了弗朗西斯 |
[00:44] | The leader of the clan, a man named Munro, ordered my murder. | 那个家族的领导 叫芒罗的人下令去谋杀我 |
[00:47] | We will continue with our cover story, | 我们继续假装我们是兄妹 |
[00:49] | they will escort us to Munro, | 让他们送我们去找芒罗 |
[00:50] | and I will rip out his heart as he did mine. | 我要挖出他的心 就像他捏碎了我的心一样 |
[01:01] | Pierre and Pauline don’t seem to be getting along. | 皮埃尔和波琳好像相处不洽 |
[01:03] | Are we really taking them to Falkirk? | 我们真的要带他们去福尔柯克吗 |
[01:05] | Going out of our way just to deliver this girl to her fiancé? | 大费周章 就为了送这姑娘去找她未婚夫 |
[01:08] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[01:08] | We may have an opportunity. | 我们也许有个机会 |
[01:10] | Pierre’s just told me that his sister’s | 皮埃尔刚告诉我他妹妹 |
[01:12] | to be married to a wool merchant, | 嫁给了一个羊毛商人 |
[01:14] | and a rich one at that. | 而且是个富有的商人 |
[01:15] | He’s risked life and limb to deliver her | 为了送她去找未来的丈夫 |
[01:17] | to her future husband, and now | 他冒着生命危险 |
[01:19] | he wants compensation for his troubles. | 现在他想凭此要补偿 |
[01:21] | He wants to ransom off his own sister. | 他想从亲妹妹身上勒索赎金 |
[01:23] | With his sister none the wiser, | 他妹妹对此一无所知 |
[01:25] | we’ll hold on to them for a few days | 我们再跟他们一起待几天 |
[01:26] | until we can collect the ransom from the fiancé. | 直到我们拿到未婚夫的赎金 |
[01:28] | After we’ve split the money with Pierre, | 我们跟皮埃尔分钱过后 |
[01:30] | we’ll send them along to Falkirk. | 就送他们去福尔柯克 |
[01:32] | One big happy family. | 皆大欢喜 |
[01:34] | Duncan, we can’t carry out a plan like this | 邓肯 我们不能这样执行计划 |
[01:36] | without Munro’s approval. | 芒罗还没有同意 |
[01:39] | I think they’re talking it over. | 我想他们在商量 |
[01:40] | They’ll go along with the plan. | 他们会同意计划的 |
[01:42] | This clan is notorious for their greed. | 这个家族以贪婪著称 |
[01:44] | What makes you think they’ll take us to their leader, Munro? | 你为什么觉得他们会带我们去找首领芒罗 |
[01:46] | The men of Clan Macfie are loyal, | 麦克菲家族的人很忠诚 |
[01:49] | but they’re also fearful of him. | 但他们也害怕他 |
[01:52] | Bash? What is it? | 巴斯 怎么了 |
[01:55] | If this plans works | 如果这个计划管用 |
[01:56] | and they take us to Munro, | 他们带我们去找芒罗 |
[01:57] | we’ll be surrounded by a clan | 一群想让苏格兰女王死的家族 |
[01:58] | that wants the queen of Scots dead. | 就会包围我们 |
[02:01] | It’s only a matter of time before they find out | 过不了多久 他们就会知道 |
[02:02] | we’re not who we say we are. | 我们的身份是假的 |
[02:03] | We only need enough time to get close to Munro | 我们只需要足够时间接近芒罗 |
[02:06] | and kill him. | 并杀了他 |
[02:07] | This is the man who sent assassins that killed Francis. | 是他派杀手杀害了弗朗西斯 |
[02:10] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[02:11] | But Francis would never have wanted you | 但弗朗西斯不会希望你为了替他复仇 |
[02:12] | to risk your life avenging his. | 而冒生命危险 |
[02:14] | Maybe not, but he would have done the same for me. | 也许不会 但他也会为我做同样的事 |
[02:18] | I cannot reclaim my throne until I finish this. | 此事不了 我不能夺回王位 |
[02:23] | Duncan’s coming. | 邓肯来了 |
[02:25] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[02:25] | How much longer until we reach Falkirk? | 我们还有多久才能到福尔柯克 |
[02:28] | My fiancé will be waiting. | 我的未婚夫会等我的 |
[02:30] | Change of plan. | 改变计划 |
[02:31] | We need to take a detour. | 我们得绕道 |
[02:33] | We must refresh our horses and gather the cargo | 我们必须喂喂马儿 收集从遇难船只上 |
[02:35] | taken from the shipwreck. | 拿来的货物 |
[02:40] | Don’t worry, Pauline, | 别担心 波琳 |
[02:42] | you’ll see your fiancé in good time. | 你很快就会见到你未婚夫 |
[02:46] | Mount your horses and follow us. | 上马 跟着我们 |
[02:52] | They’re taking us to Munro. | 他们要带我们去找芒罗了 |
[02:58] | What you did, | 你做的事 |
[02:58] | betraying the king of France, | 背叛了法国国王 |
[03:00] | your friend, | 你的朋友 |
[03:03] | couldn’t have been easy. | 这肯定很不容易 |
[03:04] | As you said, Father, | 你说过 父亲 |
[03:05] | it’s for the greater good. | 这是为了更大的利益 |
[03:06] | Soon, France will be a country we can be proud of. | 很快法国就会成为我们为之骄傲的国家 |
[03:09] | A country free of the tyranny of Catherine de Medici. | 脱离凯瑟琳·德梅第奇暴政的国家 |
[03:11] | And you, my son, | 而你 我的儿子 |
[03:12] | will have played an important part in that. | 将在其中发挥重要的作用 |
[03:17] | Keep quiet. | 保持安静 |
[03:18] | Not a word. | 别出声 |
[03:20] | Destination and business. | 目的地和目的 |
[03:21] | Le Mans. We’re delivering cabbage to a local merchant. | 勒芒 给当地商人运卷心菜 |
[03:24] | Open the cart, please. | 请打开马车 |
[03:28] | Here’s an inventory of our cargo. | 这是我们马车的存货清单 |
[03:31] | In order to know | 为了知道 |
[03:32] | how much tax to levy, I must see what’s inside. | 要征多少税 我必须看看里面 |
[03:34] | Now open it, | 快打开 |
[03:36] | or I seize everything. | 不然我就没收一切 |
[03:40] | – Run! – What on earth? | -快跑 -什么情况 |
[03:48] | Relax, King Charles. | 别紧张 查尔斯国王 |
[03:49] | It will all be over soon. | 很快就会结束了 |
[03:55] | The king has gone missing? | 国王失踪了吗 |
[03:57] | Why did you not come to us before | 为什么你之前不来找我们 |
[03:58] | about this threat against the Crown? | 说对国王的威胁的事 |
[03:59] | I believed these attacks by the Red Knights | 我以为红衣骑士的袭击 |
[04:03] | were a personal vendetta against me, | 是跟我的私怨 |
[04:05] | and thus, I tried to handle this threat alone, | 因此我想独自应对这一威胁 |
[04:08] | but I see now they seek | 但现在我看出来了 他们打算 |
[04:11] | to bring down the entire | 扳倒整个 |
[04:13] | Valois family. | 瓦卢瓦家族 |
[04:15] | They cannot succeed. | 他们不能成功 |
[04:17] | And that is why I am calling on you noblemen to help fight this threat. | 所以我召集你们这些贵族帮助对抗这一威胁 |
[04:21] | Find King Charles and bring him home safely. | 找到查尔斯国王 带他安全回来 |
[04:25] | We will do everything in our power | 我们会尽一切努力 |
[04:27] | to find your son and crush these traitors. | 找到您儿子 干掉这些叛徒 |
[04:29] | The king shall be in your debt. | 国王欠你人情 |
[04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:36] | I thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:39] | You were staring at me during your speech. | 你发言时盯着我 |
[04:43] | Must be like seeing a ghost. | 肯定像是看到鬼魂一样 |
[04:45] | Martel de Guise. | 马特尔·德吉斯 |
[04:46] | You have your father’s eyes and his candor. | 你有你父亲的眼睛和他的坦白 |
[04:49] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[04:51] | Yes, I was surprised | 是的 我很惊讶 |
[04:52] | to receive an invitation to court now, | 收到邀请前往宫廷 |
[04:54] | so long after my father’s murder. | 在我父亲被谋杀这么久之后 |
[04:57] | Did you ever find | 你找到了 |
[04:58] | the Protestant rebels responsible? | 应负责任的新教叛徒了吗 |
[05:00] | The assassins covered their tracks too well, I’m afraid. | 恐怕凶手很好地掩盖了踪迹 |
[05:03] | I am confident, though, they will be caught. | 但我相信他们会被抓住 |
[05:06] | Martel, I’m sorry you weren’t invited to court sooner. | 马特尔 很遗憾没有早点邀请你来宫廷 |
[05:09] | It’s been difficult since Francis died. | 弗朗西斯去世后局势比较复杂 |
[05:13] | I have been alone, trying to keep the realm from falling apart. | 我一直在独自支撑这个王国 防止它分崩离析 |
[05:16] | You’re still alone, my queen. | 女王陛下 您现在仍是如此 |
[05:17] | If you expect the nobles to help save your son, | 你要是指望这些贵族来救你的儿子 |
[05:20] | don’t hold your breath. | 那你可得小心了 |
[05:21] | They will do what politicians do best: | 他们会尽一个政客之所能 |
[05:23] | scamper back to their châteaus | 逃回他们的城堡 |
[05:24] | and wait for things to blow over. | 等着事情平息 |
[05:25] | Their king is in danger. | 他们的国王身处险境 |
[05:27] | They will serve faithfully. | 他们必须尽忠报国 |
[05:29] | With all due respect, Queen Regent, | 恕我直言 摄政王 |
[05:30] | they see Charles as a figurehead. | 在他们看来 查尔斯不过是个傀儡 |
[05:32] | And you have other sons to install | 而一旦查尔斯真的… |
[05:34] | – should Charles… – France… | -你还有其他儿子可继位 -法国 |
[05:36] | cannot lose another king. | 不能再失去一位国王了 |
[05:37] | Then you need powerful allies at your side. | 那你就需要强大的盟友 |
[05:40] | My family’s holdings and armies can bolster your reign. | 而我家族的财力和兵力正好可以支持你的统治 |
[05:42] | I can protect you, offer you counsel. | 我可以给你提供保护和建议 |
[05:44] | I’m not sure I want to be in debt to the Guises. | 我不是很想欠吉斯家的人情 |
[05:47] | You’ve always had a level of distrust towards my family. | 你总是很不相信我的家族 |
[05:51] | You fear our influence overtaking your own, | 你害怕我家族的影响力超过你 |
[05:53] | but we share a common goal, Catherine: | 但我们的目标是一样的 凯瑟琳 |
[05:56] | the continuation of the monarchy. | 那就是维系王权 |
[05:59] | Whatever benefits your family can also benefit mine. | 对你家族有益的对我家族也有益 |
[06:02] | Well, then I am grateful to have your protection | 那我很感激你在每次危急时刻 |
[06:05] | during these dangerous times. | 保护我 |
[06:16] | He was found on the road from the beaches at Fife, | 他是在法夫的海滩上被发现的 |
[06:18] | badly wounded. | 受了重伤 |
[06:20] | He says he’s a French mercenary on his way to Scottish court. | 他说他是法国雇佣兵 准备去苏格兰王宫 |
[06:23] | He says he has vital information for Scotland’s regent. | 他说他有重要情报要告诉苏格兰摄政王 |
[06:33] | You have information for James, | 你有情报要告诉詹姆斯 |
[06:34] | the brother of Queen Mary? | 玛丽女王的兄弟吗 |
[06:36] | You come from Scottish court? | 你是苏格兰宫廷里的人吗 |
[06:39] | Your regent will want to hear this. | 你们摄政王肯定想听到这个消息 |
[06:42] | But it’s going to cost. | 但你们必须付出报酬 |
[06:43] | I want passage home to France, | 我要回法国 |
[06:46] | – and gold. I want gold. – Of course. | -还有金子 我要金子 -当然了 |
[06:49] | – What is this information? – I was on the ship | -说吧 -我乘了一艘船 |
[06:51] | that brought her across from France. | 这艘船把她从法国带来这里 |
[06:53] | Queen Mary herself. | 玛丽女王她自己 |
[06:55] | A storm wrecked the ship. | 结果暴风雨袭来 船沉了 |
[06:56] | Only a few made it to shore. | 只有几个人有幸生还 |
[06:58] | Mary barely escaped the pillagers. | 玛丽不太可能逃出那些掠夺者的魔爪 |
[07:00] | One of them did this to me. | 我就是被他们其中一人所伤 |
[07:02] | Mary? She’s still alive? | 玛丽 她还活着吗 |
[07:05] | Not for long. | 活不了多久了 |
[07:07] | Not if her brother doesn’t send help. | 她兄弟不派人救她 她就活不了多久了 |
[07:10] | You’ll get word to him right away? | 你能立即通知他吗 |
[07:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:16] | What is it you hold so dear? | 你把什么看得这么宝贵 |
[07:24] | The shipwreck was just off the coast of Fife, my lord regent. | 沉船就在法夫海岸 摄政王大人 |
[07:27] | – En route to Edinburgh? – It would seem so. | -在去爱丁堡的路上吗 -似乎如此 |
[07:30] | There were French mercenaries on board, | 船上有一些法国雇佣兵 |
[07:32] | and some very fine jewelry, | 还有一些昂贵的珠宝 |
[07:33] | scavenged by all manner of pillagers. | 但都被那些掠夺者搜刮殆尽了 |
[07:38] | A noblewoman who hires French mercenaries | 一个贵族雇佣了这些法国雇佣兵 |
[07:41] | to escort her to Edinburgh. | 护送她去爱丁堡 |
[07:44] | It could be Mary, but she never sent word she was coming. | 可能是玛丽 但她没说过她来了啊 |
[07:47] | Your lordships. | 大人 |
[07:48] | John Knox. | 约翰·诺克斯 |
[07:55] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[07:58] | The Pope’s gold. | 教皇的金子 |
[07:59] | Used to pay those French mercenaries you’ve been hearing about. | 用来支付给你听到的这些法国雇佣兵的 |
[08:02] | Only one woman would use the Pope’s gold | 只有一个女人能用教皇的金子 |
[08:04] | to buy an army to escort her to Scotland. | 来雇佣军队护送她去苏格兰 |
[08:06] | So it’s true. It was Mary. | 所以这是真的了 是玛丽 |
[08:08] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[08:08] | I spoke to a surviving mercenary | 我刚和一个幸存的雇佣兵聊过 |
[08:10] | moments before he succumbed to his wounds, | 他告诉了我他的所见所闻 |
[08:12] | who told me what he saw. | 然后就伤重不治了 |
[08:17] | My lord regent, I am sorry to tell you, | 摄政王大人 很抱歉告诉您 |
[08:18] | but your sister is dead. | 但您的姐妹死了 |
[08:20] | No. | 不 |
[08:24] | James, I understand your grief. | 詹姆斯 我能理解你的悲痛 |
[08:26] | Don’t pretend you care that my sister is dead. | 别装的好像你在乎我姐妹的死活一样 |
[08:29] | Every man in Scotland knows | 苏格兰所有人都知道 |
[08:30] | you’ve prayed for the end of her rule. | 你做梦都想她的统治结束 |
[08:32] | You believe no woman is worthy to wear a crown. | 你觉得女人就不应该执政 |
[08:34] | Don’t let grief blind you, James. | 别让悲痛蒙住了你的眼睛 詹姆斯 |
[08:36] | You were only the regent in Mary’s absence. | 玛丽不在时 你是唯一的摄政王 |
[08:37] | Now that she’s dead, | 现在她死了 |
[08:38] | the nobles will be forced | 贵族们就不得不承认 |
[08:39] | to recognize the man with the stronger | 更有权利继承王位的那个人 |
[08:40] | claim to the throne, Lord Darnley. | 达恩利大人 |
[08:43] | I know you despise him. | 我知道你看不起他 |
[08:45] | He is a Catholic, after all, | 毕竟他是个天主教徒 |
[08:46] | but he’s a noble with a legitimate blood claim. | 但他是贵族 有合法继承王权的血统 |
[08:50] | You were born a bastard. | 而你是个私生子 |
[08:51] | You can never be king. | 你绝不可能当上国王 |
[08:52] | But we don’t have to hand over Scotland | 但我们也不用把苏格兰 |
[08:54] | to a Papist like Darnley, | 交给达恩利这样的天主教徒 |
[08:56] | nor anyone else with… “Royal blood.” | 也不用交给其他有皇室血脉的人 |
[09:00] | You want to dissolve the monarchy. | 你想瓦解王权 |
[09:02] | I want a nation that no longer answers to royal families. | 我想要这个国家不再对皇室俯首称臣 |
[09:05] | You and I and the other lords | 你 我 和其他的大人 |
[09:07] | can rule Scotland together… | 我们可以共同统治苏格兰 |
[09:09] | …as a Protestant government. | 以新教政府的名义 |
[09:14] | If we do this, there’s no turning back. | 如果我们这样做的话 就没有回头路了 |
[09:17] | Once the monarchy’s dissolved, there will never be | 一旦王权被瓦解了 |
[09:19] | another sovereign king or queen of Scots. | 苏格兰就再也不会有实权国王或女王了 |
[09:23] | If Mary is somehow still alive… | 如果玛丽还活着… |
[09:25] | Your sister is gone, James. | 她已经死了 詹姆斯 |
[09:28] | Let her throne die with her. | 就让她的王权随她而逝吧 |
[09:32] | This isn’t her country any longer. | 这不再是她的国家了 |
[09:36] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[09:48] | You’re thinking of Mary. | 你在想玛丽 |
[09:49] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我不敢相信她死了 |
[09:50] | All I wanted to do was help her | 我只是想帮她 |
[09:52] | return home to Scotland. | 回苏格兰而已 |
[09:54] | They still haven’t found her body, | 他们还没找到她的尸体 |
[09:55] | and if she died at sea, they never will. | 如果她死于海里 那就找不到尸体了 |
[09:58] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[10:00] | Do not punish yourself. | 别怪自己 |
[10:02] | She was your queen and your friend, | 她是你的女王 也是你的朋友 |
[10:04] | and you were loyal to her until the very end. | 你一直都对她很忠诚 |
[10:08] | I pray that is true. | 希望这是真的 |
[10:11] | My faith has been a great comfort to me | 在这段最艰难的时刻 |
[10:13] | during this most difficult time. | 我的信仰一直是我莫大的安慰 |
[10:15] | That is why I must decline your offer | 也正因如此我才拒绝你 |
[10:17] | to convert to Protestantism. | 让我皈依新教的提议 |
[10:19] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[10:21] | I can arrange for you to take a Mass in your chambers. | 我可以安排让你在自己房间做弥撒 |
[10:25] | Thank you, Elizabeth. | 谢谢你 伊丽莎白 |
[10:28] | Lola, I know you’re grieving, | 萝拉 我知道你很伤心 |
[10:29] | but I am in desperate need of your counsel. | 但我急切的需要你的建议 |
[10:32] | With Mary dead, there’s a power vacuum in your country, | 玛丽一死 你们国家会有一段权力真空期 |
[10:35] | and John Knox would like nothing more | 而约翰·诺克斯绝对会不遗余力的 |
[10:37] | than to dissolve the Scottish throne, | 瓦解苏格兰王权的 |
[10:38] | so he and men like him can rule Scotland. | 这样他和他的同党就可以统治苏格兰 |
[10:41] | If Knox takes power in Scotland, | 如果诺克斯在苏格兰掌权 |
[10:43] | he won’t stop there. | 他不会就此止步的 |
[10:44] | He’ll continue his war against women here in England. | 他会向英格兰继续发起攻击反对女人掌权 |
[10:47] | He’ll seek to dethrone you next. | 他会继续找机会赶你下台 |
[10:49] | On the other hand, if he fails, | 另一方面 如果他失败了 |
[10:51] | the Scottish throne will go to the man | 苏格兰王位会落到下一个继承人 |
[10:52] | who’s next in line: Lord Darnley. | 达恩利大人身上 |
[10:55] | A Catholic man who also has claim to my throne. | 一个有权继承我王位的天主教男人 |
[11:03] | Both Darnley and Knox | 达恩利和诺克斯 |
[11:05] | are a danger to my reign. | 对我的统治都会造成威胁 |
[11:08] | If either of them takes power, I become vulnerable. | 无论他们俩谁掌权 都对我不利 |
[11:12] | But why come to me? | 但你为什么来找我 |
[11:15] | There is another option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[11:17] | I could pursue the Scottish throne. | 我可以夺取苏格兰的王位 |
[11:19] | Unite both our countries under my rule. | 由我统治两个国家 |
[11:22] | Mary and I are cousins after all. | 毕竟我和玛丽是表亲 |
[11:24] | Limbs from the same tree. | 同宗同源 |
[11:27] | I realize it seems cold to broach the subject | 我知道玛丽才刚死就说这些 |
[11:30] | so soon after Mary’s death, | 显得很无情 |
[11:32] | but things are moving very quickly in Scotland. | 但苏格兰的情势变化太快 |
[11:36] | Are you asking for my approval? | 你在征求我的同意吗 |
[11:37] | I wish that was all I needed. | 我也希望就这么简单 |
[11:39] | The truth is, you come from a very powerful family in Scotland, | 其实 你来自苏格兰一个名门望族 |
[11:43] | and I will need the support of the Catholic nobles | 我需要那些愿意听从你父亲差遣的 |
[11:45] | your father holds sway with. | 天主教贵族的支持 |
[11:47] | But as a Protestant queen, could you pledge to be tolerant | 但作为新教女王 你能保证接纳那些 |
[11:49] | of those who practice the Catholic faith? | 仍信仰天主教的人吗 |
[11:52] | My family, for instance. | 比如我的家人 |
[11:54] | Yes, I’m not a zealot like Knox, | 当然 我不是诺克斯那种狂热分子 |
[11:56] | waging a religious war on his own people. | 对自己的同胞发动宗教战争 |
[12:00] | I will be tolerant and just. | 我会宽容且公正 |
[12:05] | Lola, we could bring peace to both our countries. | 萝拉 我们可以为两个国家带来和平 |
[12:09] | Scotland was entrusted to Mary, | 苏格兰曾被交托给玛丽 |
[12:11] | to a true queen. | 一个真正的女王手上 |
[12:14] | But now, now that she’s gone, | 但现在她已经不在了 |
[12:17] | without an heir… | 也没生下继承人 |
[12:21] | It should be entrusted to another. | 苏格兰应该交给另一个女王 |
[12:25] | Elizabeth, I will support you. | 伊丽莎白 我会支持你 |
[12:30] | This is your fault, Kitchen Boy. | 这都是你的错 厨工 |
[12:33] | Following after Charles on some misguided plot | 跟着查尔斯搞什么铲除红衣骑士的 |
[12:37] | to take down the Red Knights. | 不明就里的密谋 |
[12:38] | And then you go | 然后你竟然 |
[12:39] | and lose the king of France in the process. | 把法国国王弄丢了 |
[12:43] | Your Highness, I am… | 陛下 我很… |
[12:44] | Useless! | 无能 |
[12:45] | That’s what you are. I swear, | 你这个无能鼠辈 我发誓 |
[12:47] | if any harm comes to my son, | 要是我儿子出什么事 |
[12:49] | – I will have… – It’s not Leith’s fault. | -我就… -不是利思的错 |
[12:51] | It’s mine. | 都怪我 |
[12:52] | I asked him to help Charles. | 是我让他去帮查尔斯的 |
[12:54] | Why on earth would you do something so foolish? | 你为什么要做这么愚蠢的事 |
[12:57] | I wanted Leith to gain the king’s favor. | 我希望利思能得到国王的人情 |
[13:00] | In return for his help, | 作为他帮忙的回报 |
[13:01] | Charles promised to make Leith a Duke, | 查尔斯答应让利思成为公爵 |
[13:04] | so that… | 这样… |
[13:07] | so that we could marry. | 我们就能结婚了 |
[13:10] | I should have your head | 我应该因为你 |
[13:12] | for encouraging such a dangerous fantasy. | 煽动她产生这种想法砍了你的头 |
[13:18] | However, stupid as you may be, | 可是你虽然蠢 |
[13:21] | at least you’re loyal. | 至少你还忠诚 |
[13:23] | With the Red Knights hiding in our midst, | 眼下红衣骑士已经渗透到了我们中间 |
[13:25] | loyalty is in short supply. | 忠诚的人不多了 |
[13:29] | You may go. | 你退下吧 |
[13:31] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢 陛下 |
[13:36] | Claude, I have asked the nobles | 克劳德 我已经拜托贵族们 |
[13:37] | to help in finding Charles. | 帮忙寻找查尔斯了 |
[13:40] | But for your own personal safety, | 但为了你的人身安全 |
[13:44] | trust no one. | 你谁都不能相信 |
[13:45] | Not the kingsguard | 别信禁卫军 |
[13:47] | and especially not the likes of Martel de Guise. | 尤其不能信马特尔·德吉斯 |
[13:51] | Martel de Guise is here? | 马特尔·德吉斯来了 |
[13:53] | And I would not be surprised | 如果马特尔参与了 |
[13:54] | if Martel was a part of the Red Knights conspiracy. | 红衣骑士的阴谋 我可一点都不惊讶 |
[13:57] | But the Guises control the richest regions in France. | 但吉斯家族掌握着法国最富有的地区 |
[14:01] | We’ve always left them alone. | 我们一直不怎么管他们 |
[14:02] | What motive would Martel have against our family? | 马特尔有什么动机对付我们家族 |
[14:05] | I have no idea what grievance he carries. | 我不知道他有什么不满 |
[14:09] | So I’m ordering you, | 所以我命令你 |
[14:11] | keep your distance. | 别跟他接触 |
[14:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[14:23] | It’s nice to see you again, Claude. | 很高兴再见到你 克劳德 |
[14:25] | You look exquisite, as always. | 你还是一如既往的美丽 |
[14:27] | Save your flattery, and tell me why you’re here. | 少拍马屁了 告诉我你来干什么 |
[14:30] | Well, I came back for you, darling. | 我回来找你 亲爱的 |
[14:31] | You’re lying. | 撒谎 |
[14:33] | – Just like you lied when we were together. – That… | -就像我们在一起时一样撒谎 -那… |
[14:35] | was years ago. | 已经过去很多年了 |
[14:36] | And all I did was lie about my family name. | 而我不过是没告诉你我真正的姓氏 |
[14:38] | If I’d have known you were a Guise, | 钥匙我知道你是吉斯家的人 |
[14:39] | I would have never let you take me to bed that night. | 那晚我绝不会让你把我骗上床 |
[14:42] | As I recall, we spent three nights together in Florence. | 我记得我们在佛罗伦萨共度了三晚 |
[14:44] | Living in absolute sin. | 彻夜寻欢 |
[14:46] | We were magnificent together. | 我们是绝配 |
[14:47] | If I had told you who I was, | 要是我告诉了你我的真实身份 |
[14:48] | would things have turned out the same? | 还会那么欢乐吗 |
[14:50] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[14:51] | I only realized who you were | 你离开那座城堡之后 |
[14:52] | after you left that château. | 我才意识到你是谁 |
[14:54] | And now you come here to sabotage my family. | 而你现在却来破坏我的家族 |
[14:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:58] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
[14:59] | Maybe you’re their leader, I don’t know. | 或许还是领头人 |
[15:00] | – One of who? – The Red Knights. | -谁的人 -红衣骑士 |
[15:02] | The Guise family has always wanted more power at court. | 吉斯家族一直想在宫廷更有发言权 |
[15:05] | Maybe this is your way of… | 也许这是你的方式来… |
[15:06] | I am not a Red Knight. | 我不是红衣骑士 |
[15:07] | Then tell me why you’re here. | 那你告诉我你来干什么 |
[15:10] | And don’t say it’s to help my family. | 别说是来帮我们的 |
[15:12] | I came back to find my father’s murderer. | 我是来寻找杀我父亲的凶手 |
[15:14] | They say it was Protestant rebels, | 别人都说是新教反叛军 |
[15:16] | but I suspect something else is at work. | 但我怀疑另有隐情 |
[15:18] | I came back for answers, Claude. | 我是来寻找答案的 克劳德 |
[15:19] | And, yes, while I’m here, | 而且在此期间 |
[15:21] | I will help find your brother, | 我会帮助寻找你哥哥 |
[15:22] | and I will certainly protect you. | 当然也会保护你 |
[15:26] | And that’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[15:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | – I believe you. – Claude, wait. | -我相信你 -克劳德 等等 |
[15:35] | Now that we’ve cleared the air, | 既然误会都澄清了 |
[15:38] | why don’t you stay for a while? | 不如你再多留一会儿吧 |
[15:40] | We could drink some wine and reacquaint ourselves. | 我们可以喝点酒 叙叙旧 |
[15:44] | I can think of nothing in the world that I would like… | 真是没什么比这些更让我… |
[15:52] | less. | 不愿意的了 |
[16:09] | A grim crowd. | 一群不善的人 |
[16:11] | You’re lucky they don’t know who you really are, | 你该庆幸他们不知道你的真实身份 |
[16:13] | they might not look at you so warmly. | 不然他们就不会这么和善的看着你了 |
[16:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:17] | Munro’s waiting. | 芒罗在等你们 |
[16:34] | This is Pauline and Pierre. | 这两位是波琳和皮埃尔 |
[16:37] | What a terrible welcome Scotland has shown you both. | 你们一来苏格兰就遭遇了不幸 |
[16:39] | Shipwrecked. Taken by the Druids. | 又是海难 又被人抓走 |
[16:41] | And then a long, cruel ride | 还和这帮野蛮人 |
[16:43] | with these barbarians. | 长途跋涉了一路 |
[16:47] | You must crave a warm bath and fresh clothes. | 你一定想洗个热水澡 换身干净的衣服 |
[16:49] | You must be the leader, Munro, that Duncan spoke of. | 你一定就是邓肯提到的领袖芒罗了 |
[16:52] | Will you offer my brother and me your protection? | 你愿意保护我和哥哥吗 |
[16:54] | We’re traveling to meet my fiancé. | 我们想去找我的未婚夫 |
[16:56] | Yes, I will. | 我愿意 |
[16:59] | But on one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[17:02] | You must join us for the feast | 你们要加入 |
[17:03] | celebrating the return of our scouts. | 我为侦察员归来所设的这场宴会 |
[17:05] | Take our beautiful guest. | 带我们美丽的客人下去 |
[17:07] | Help her bathe and change. | 为她沐浴梳妆 |
[17:09] | Come with us, dear. | 跟我们来 亲爱的 |
[17:13] | Take his sword. | 拿走他的剑 |
[17:15] | – I thought we were guests. – You are. | -我们不是你的客人吗 -没错 |
[17:17] | But Duncan told me about this ransom plot, | 但邓肯把勒索的事告诉了我 |
[17:19] | and I’m not quite sure I trust a man | 我不确定我能信任一个 |
[17:21] | who would scheme against his own sister. | 会对亲妹妹下手的人 |
[17:23] | Assuming you’re telling the truth at all. | 暂且相信你说的是实话吧 |
[17:25] | I’ve sent a rider to Falkirk | 我已向福尔柯克派去 |
[17:27] | to find Pauline’s fiancé and report back at dawn. | 一名骑兵调查波琳未婚夫的事 黎明前回来 |
[17:31] | If you’re lying to me, | 如果你们在撒谎 |
[17:33] | you and your sister won’t leave this camp alive. | 你和你妹妹就别想活着出去了 |
[17:43] | Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord be with thee. | 万福玛利亚 你充满圣宠 主与你同在 |
[17:45] | Blessed are the men and women | 保佑万千生灵 |
[17:50] | Thank you for coming, Father. | 感谢您的到来 神父 |
[17:52] | You’re quite welcome, Lola. | 不客气 萝拉 |
[17:55] | Stephan? | 斯特凡 |
[17:59] | – What the hell are you doing here? – I’m here to rescue you. | -你在这做什么 -我是来救你的 |
[18:01] | We need to leave at once. | 咱们现在就走 |
[18:02] | No, you cannot be here. | 不 你不能在这 |
[18:05] | I know I’ve made mistakes. | 我知道我犯了错 |
[18:06] | I lied to you. | 对你说谎 |
[18:07] | I-I chose power time and again. | 我 我一次次选择了权力 |
[18:10] | And I gained everything I wanted. | 我得到了想要的一切 |
[18:11] | I’m lord chancellor of France. | 我现在是法国的大法官 |
[18:16] | But it’s all meaningless without you. | 但没有你这一切都没有意义 |
[18:19] | Come home to me, Lola. | 和我回家吧 萝拉 |
[18:23] | Where would that be, exactly? | 家又在哪呢 |
[18:26] | Back to France? To Catherine? | 回法国吗 回凯瑟琳身边 |
[18:29] | I will follow you anywhere. | 我会追随你到天涯海角 |
[18:31] | We could go to Scotland to be with Mary. | 我们可以去苏格兰陪伴玛丽 |
[18:33] | Stephan, Mary’s dead. | 斯特凡 玛丽死了 |
[18:35] | She died in a shipwreck. | 死于船只失事 |
[18:36] | I was on that boat with her. | 我与她同在那条船上 |
[18:38] | Mary survived. She’s in Scotland. | 玛丽还活着 就在苏格兰 |
[18:40] | – She’s alive? – Yeah. | -她还活着 -是的 |
[18:42] | My friend is alive? | 我的朋友还活着 |
[18:45] | Oh, dear God, this is terrible. | 上帝啊 这可糟糕了 |
[18:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:47] | Elizabeth is moving in on what she thinks | 伊丽莎白以为苏格兰王位空缺 |
[18:49] | is a vacant Scottish throne. | 正向它发起攻势 |
[18:51] | I offered her my support, my family’s support. | 我保证要支持她 还有我的家族 |
[18:53] | She’s amassing English troops on the border as we speak. | 在我们说话这会儿 她正集结边境军队呢 |
[18:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:56] | W-With Mary gone, unification seemed the most peaceful solution. | 玛丽如果去世了 统一是最和平的方案 |
[19:00] | And Elizabeth promised peace. | 伊丽莎白保证维护和平 |
[19:02] | You do not belong here, | 你不属于这里 |
[19:03] | trying to effect the fate of nations. | 不要在这影响两国的命运 |
[19:05] | But I can. | 但我能做到啊 |
[19:06] | Don’t you see? | 你看不出吗 |
[19:07] | E-Elizabeth trusts me. | 伊丽莎白信任我 |
[19:09] | Well, she listens to me, anyway. | 她听我的 |
[19:11] | I must tell her to abandon her plans. | 我必须让她放弃这个计划 |
[19:13] | That Mary is alive. | 告诉她玛丽还活着 |
[19:14] | And how will you do that? | 你怎么告诉她 |
[19:14] | Will you tell her that your husband, | 告诉她你的丈夫 |
[19:16] | the lord chancellor of France, snuck into her country, | 法国的大法官 溜进她的国家 |
[19:19] | her castle, to rescue you? | 她的城堡 来救你 |
[19:21] | She will smell espionage, deceit. | 她会察觉出阴谋诡计的 |
[19:24] | And what makes you think her plans | 你又为什么觉得 |
[19:25] | to take Scotland, once in motion, | 她一旦启动了夺取苏格兰的计划 |
[19:27] | will be so easily given up? | 就会轻易放弃呢 |
[19:29] | From what I understand, | 就我的理解 |
[19:30] | Elizabeth is consumed with trying to retain her power. | 伊丽莎白为了巩固权力可谓精疲力尽 |
[19:33] | Mary is the rightful queen of Scotland. | 玛丽是苏格兰的合法君主 |
[19:35] | If she’s back, I-if Scotland is stabilized, | 如果她回来了 如果苏格兰稳定了 |
[19:37] | I think Elizabeth will change her mind. | 我相信伊丽莎白会改变主意的 |
[19:41] | But if I’m wrong, | 但如果我错了 |
[19:43] | if Elizabeth’s desire for Scotland has grown too strong, | 如果伊丽莎白对苏格兰的野心变得太强 |
[19:46] | she could invade regardless. | 她会不顾一切地进攻 |
[19:47] | The news of Mary’s survival cannot come from you. | 玛丽还活着的消息不能来自于你 |
[19:50] | It has to be leaked to Elizabeth from some other source. | 必须通过其他渠道泄露给伊丽莎白 |
[19:54] | The letters | 书信 |
[19:55] | you exchanged with Mary. | 你和玛丽的通信 |
[19:56] | How did you get them in and out? | 你是怎么得到的 |
[19:57] | John’s governess, Renee. | 约翰的保姆 蕾妮 |
[19:59] | She’s on our side. | 她是我们的人 |
[20:00] | Part of a network of Catholic spies here in England. | 属于在英格兰的天主教间谍网 |
[20:02] | Have Renee leak the news | 让蕾妮把玛丽还活着 |
[20:04] | of Mary’s survival to Elizabeth somehow. | 的消息泄露给伊丽莎白 |
[20:07] | An anonymous message | 一封苏格兰宫廷中 |
[20:08] | from a Protestant friend in Scottish court. | 新教朋友所写的匿名信 |
[20:10] | Someone afraid to reveal themselves | 不敢表明自己的身份 |
[20:12] | lest they suffer the wrath of the queen of Scots. | 生怕遭到苏格兰女王的惩罚 |
[20:19] | I will try to help Mary, | 我会尽力帮助玛丽 |
[20:22] | but all I care about is your safety. | 但我在乎的只有你的安全 |
[20:25] | Stephan, you need to leave. | 斯特凡 你必须离开 |
[20:26] | If the English find out who you are | 如果英国人发现你的身份 |
[20:28] | – and what you’re doing here… – All right. | -和你的所作所为 -好吧 |
[20:29] | I will keep my distance. | 我会保持距离 |
[20:32] | But I’m not leaving England without you. | 但没有你 我不会独自一人离开英国 |
[20:50] | We have a problem. | 麻烦了 |
[20:51] | Munro sent a rider to Falkirk to confirm our story | 芒罗向福尔柯克派去了一名骑兵 |
[20:53] | about your fiancé. | 确认我们的说辞 |
[20:55] | If he comes back tomorrow with news | 如果他明天回来 知道了我们在撒谎 |
[20:57] | we’ve been lying, we’ll both be dead. | 咱们俩都得死 |
[21:00] | Mary, we need to get out of here. | 玛丽 我们要离开这里 |
[21:01] | If we slip away now and ride to Edinburgh, | 如果我们现在溜走 去爱丁堡 |
[21:04] | you can come back later with an army. | 你可以带着军队回来 |
[21:06] | Munro is too well protected. | 芒罗受到重重保护 |
[21:07] | Even if the Scottish army could break through his defenses, | 即便苏格兰军队冲破他的防护圈 |
[21:09] | he’d just melt into the forest. Disappear. | 他也会逃到森林中 就此消失 |
[21:12] | We may never get another chance like this again. | 我们也许再也没有这样的机会了 |
[21:14] | Munro already took my sword, and even if I had it, | 芒罗已经拿走了我的剑 即便我拿着剑 |
[21:16] | I can’t get close enough to Munro to kill him. | 也不能靠近芒罗并杀了他 |
[21:17] | He’s surrounded by guards at all times. | 他无时无刻不被守卫包围 |
[21:22] | I can get close to him. | 我可以接近他 |
[21:23] | It’s too dangerous, Mary. | 这太危险了 玛丽 |
[21:24] | Your throne is still vulnerable to John Knox. | 你的王位还受到约翰·诺克斯的威胁 |
[21:25] | Every moment we spend here, | 我们每在这多花一分钟 |
[21:27] | you risk the monarchy dissolving before your return. | 在你回去前 你的王权就会越来越弱 |
[21:30] | Then we have to do this tonight. | 那我们今晚就动手 |
[21:34] | Don’t worry, Pierre, it’s just one dance. | 别担心 皮埃尔 不过是跳支舞 |
[21:50] | How can you betray me like this? | 你怎么能这样背叛我 |
[21:52] | This is the start of a revolution. | 这是革命的开端 |
[21:54] | And thanks to the Red Knights, I’m a part of it. | 感谢红衣骑士 我也得以参与 |
[21:56] | They only recruited you as a way to get close to me. | 他们接受你只是为了利用你来接近我 |
[21:59] | Once I’m dead, your value will quickly fade. | 要是我死了 你也没有利用价值了 |
[22:01] | You’ll spend the rest of your life knowing | 你余下的一生都会生活在 |
[22:03] | you were responsible for the death of your king. | 害死了自己国王的阴影中 |
[22:06] | And your friend. | 还有你的朋友 |
[22:06] | They’re not going to kill you. | 他们不打算杀你 |
[22:08] | They want Catherine for all she’s done to this country. | 他们要的是凯瑟琳 她做了太多危害国家的事 |
[22:11] | After they kill the regent, the monarchy will fall. | 杀死摄政王 就会摧毁君主制 |
[22:13] | You’ll live out your life in exile. | 你下半辈子要在流放中度过 |
[22:15] | Exile? | 流放 |
[22:17] | Thierry, I’m king. | 蒂埃里 我可是国王 |
[22:20] | The only way to end the monarchy | 终结君主制的唯一方法 |
[22:21] | is to kill my entire family. | 就是杀光我全家 |
[22:24] | Eat your food. | 吃你的东西吧 |
[22:31] | You went and saw him after I specifically told you not to. | 我明明告诉你别去见他 你还是去了 |
[22:34] | Relax. Martel would never hurt me. | 别紧张 马特尔不会伤害我的 |
[22:36] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[22:39] | Oh, good Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[22:41] | You have a history. | 你们俩有过一段 |
[22:42] | History is a strong word. | 没那么夸张 |
[22:44] | It was more of a… dalliance. | 顶多就是调了调情 |
[22:48] | The point is, Martel is not one of the Red Knights. | 重点是 马特尔不是红衣骑士的一员 |
[22:51] | That group is hell-bent on destroying the monarchy, | 红衣骑士的目的是摧毁君主制 |
[22:53] | but the Guises have done quite well for themselves | 但我们瓦卢瓦称王期间 吉斯家族 |
[22:55] | with the Valois on the throne. | 混得并不差 |
[22:56] | They benefit from your rule, | 他们从你的统治中获益 |
[22:58] | so why would they want to see you fall? | 那又为什么想让你失势呢 |
[23:02] | I’m telling you, Mother, Martel is no threat. | 我是说 母亲 马特尔不危险 |
[23:05] | He’s simply here to figure out who killed his father. | 他只是希望调查清楚谁杀了他的父亲 |
[23:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:08] | – Isn’t that good news? – No. | -这不是好消息吗 -不 |
[23:11] | That is the opposite of good news. | 这是个坏消息 |
[23:13] | Especially for whoever murdered his father. | 尤其是对杀了他父亲的人来说 |
[23:16] | Please tell me that wasn’t you. | 拜托 那不是你吧 |
[23:18] | – It’s complicated. – Honestly, Mother. | -这很复杂 -说真的 母亲 |
[23:20] | How many people have you killed? | 你到底杀过多少人 |
[23:23] | We received this message just moments ago. | 我们刚刚收到了这条消息 |
[23:25] | It’s addressed to you. | 是给你的 |
[23:29] | The Red Knights? | 红衣骑士写的 |
[23:32] | It’s a ransom note, confirming they have Charles. | 这是封勒索信 他们手上有查尔斯 |
[23:36] | Wh-What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[23:37] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[23:38] | I’m to travel alone to a clearing north | 黎明时分 要求我独自前往 |
[23:40] | of the castle at dawn, and it is here | 城堡北边的一片空地上 他们要在那 |
[23:42] | that I am to die for my countless sins. | 为我犯下的无数罪行杀了我 |
[23:47] | They will free Charles in return. | 作为回报 他们会放了查尔斯 |
[23:50] | They have no intention of freeing your brother. | 他们根本不想放了你的弟弟 |
[23:54] | They’re just using him to lure me out in the open. | 只是用他诱导我去空地上 |
[23:57] | Where they will try to kill us both. | 在那他们会把我们都杀了 |
[23:59] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么办 |
[24:01] | I’m going to go to that clearing. | 我要去那片空地 |
[24:03] | It’s the only way to save Charles. | 这是救出查尔斯的唯一方法 |
[24:06] | If Charles doesn’t come back, | 如果查尔斯没有回来 |
[24:08] | I want you to see to it | 我要你确保 |
[24:09] | that your brothers and sisters | 你的兄弟姐妹 |
[24:10] | are safely transported to Spain. | 都被安全地送往西班牙 |
[24:12] | Seek refuge with your older sister. | 到你姐姐那去躲着 |
[24:14] | – Mother, no. – I want you to promise me | -母亲 不行 -我要你保证 |
[24:16] | that you will take care of your siblings. | 会照顾好弟弟妹妹 |
[24:18] | Look on the bright side: | 往好的方面看 |
[24:20] | you’ll finally be rid of me. | 你总算可以摆脱我了 |
[24:22] | There has to be another way. | 一定有其他方法 |
[24:26] | I promise you, Claude, | 我向你保证 克劳德 |
[24:27] | your mother’s not going down without a fight. | 我不会不战而败的 |
[24:35] | And these men that you’ve selected, | 你选出的这些人 |
[24:36] | you’re sure they can be trusted? | 你保证可信 |
[24:38] | These three guards are our finest. | 这三个守卫是最优秀的 |
[24:39] | Men loyal to the throne. | 绝对忠于王室 |
[24:41] | Three. I specifically requested four. | 三个 我特别要求四个 |
[24:44] | I am the fourth. | 我是那第四个 |
[24:46] | I’m not letting you go out there alone. | 我不会让你独自前往 |
[24:48] | I was responsible for Charles’ safety | 查尔斯被抓的时候 |
[24:49] | when he was taken. | 是我该为他的安全负责 |
[24:50] | I can’t just sit by and do nothing. | 我不能什么也不做 |
[24:52] | I have duty to my king. | 我要对国王负责 |
[24:53] | Well, what about my daughter? | 那我女儿呢 |
[24:55] | Who will protect her while you’re away? | 你走了谁来保护她 |
[24:57] | The kingsguard? They have been compromised. | 禁卫军吗 他们已不可信了 |
[24:59] | We don’t know who we can trust. | 我们没有信得过的人 |
[25:00] | Claude says Martel de Guise | 克劳德说马特尔·德吉斯 |
[25:02] | is keeping a close eye on her until we return. | 在我们回来前可以照看她 |
[25:04] | His private guards are at the ready, | 他的私人护卫随时待命 |
[25:05] | and she assured me that he can be trusted. | 她向我保证他是个可信的人 |
[25:08] | Did she now? | 她这样说 |
[25:09] | I’m sure he’ll do a fine job guarding her person. | 我确信他会好好照看她的 |
[25:12] | Leith, | 利思 |
[25:13] | I know you want to redeem yourself. | 我知道你想挽回过错 |
[25:15] | And I need men that I can trust, but are you sure | 我也需要一个可信的人 但你刚受过伤 |
[25:17] | that you’re ready so soon after your injury? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[25:20] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[25:21] | Did you do as I asked? | 你按我说的做了吗 |
[25:23] | Are the seamstresses at work? | 裁缝们开始工作了吗 |
[25:24] | They are following every detail you described, | 他们正完全按照您的吩咐办事 |
[25:27] | but, Your Majesty, it would help if you’d actually | 但是 陛下 如果您将您的计划 |
[25:28] | share your plan with us. | 告诉我们会更好 |
[25:30] | The Knights’ message said to come alone. | 骑士的信上说要单独前往 |
[25:31] | – If they see us coming… – They won’t see you coming. | -如果他们看到我们 -他们不会看到 |
[25:33] | Because you’re going to get there first. | 因为你们要提前到达 |
[25:40] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[25:48] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[25:51] | Lady Kirkland? | 柯克兰夫人 |
[25:54] | Fornication is a sin, | 通奸可是大罪 |
[25:57] | even if it is a perk of the regency. | 即便这是摄政的福利 |
[25:59] | Enjoy it while you can, James. | 及时享受吧 詹姆斯 |
[26:01] | Soon Darnley will be installed as king, | 很快达恩利就要当国王 |
[26:03] | and you’ll be asked to leave. | 你就得离开了 |
[26:06] | No one will be installed | 在我找到玛丽 |
[26:08] | until I’ve found proof that Mary is dead. | 去世的证据之前没人能当国王 |
[26:10] | My men are still searching for her. | 我的人还在找她 |
[26:11] | She’s gone, James. | 她死了 詹姆斯 |
[26:13] | You served her admirably, but Scotland needs you now. | 你的忠诚令人敬佩 但苏格兰现在需要你 |
[26:16] | – You cannot… – Do not | -你不能 -别告诉我 |
[26:17] | tell me what I can or cannot do. | 什么该做什么不该做 |
[26:20] | I still rule Scotland, not you. | 我还统治着苏格兰 不是你 |
[26:22] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[26:23] | Do nothing, but I promise you, | 什么也别做 但我保证 |
[26:26] | others aren’t making that mistake. | 其他人可没犯这种错误 |
[26:28] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:29] | My spies in England believe | 我在英格兰的间谍认为 |
[26:30] | that Elizabeth is plotting to take the Scottish Crown. | 伊丽莎白正密谋夺取苏格兰王位 |
[26:33] | Has Elizabeth heard about Mary? | 伊丽莎白听说了玛丽的事 |
[26:34] | If she hasn’t already, she will soon enough. | 即便没有 很快也会了 |
[26:36] | And if Elizabeth invades, all bets are off. | 如果伊丽莎白进攻 一切可能都破灭了 |
[26:41] | She’ll get rid of us both. | 她会把咱俩都除掉 |
[26:42] | I’ve preached against the reign of queens, | 我一直反对女主统治 |
[26:44] | and you’ve spent far too long | 而你花了太多时间 |
[26:46] | defending Mary’s throne. | 保卫玛丽的王位 |
[26:48] | The only way out of this | 解决矛盾的唯一方法 |
[26:49] | is to work together. | 就是你我联手 |
[26:51] | To rally the lords | 召集贵族 |
[26:52] | and take power as a unified government | 作为联合政府掌权 |
[26:54] | that Elizabeth dare not defy. | 伊丽莎白便不敢对抗我们 |
[26:55] | I’ve informed the lords of Mary’s death. | 我已将玛丽的死讯告知贵族 |
[26:57] | They support this, James. | 他们很支持 詹姆斯 |
[26:59] | Call a meeting, | 召开会议 |
[27:00] | and dissolve the throne. | 废除君主制 |
[27:04] | It’s Scotland’s only hope. | 这是苏格兰唯一的希望 |
[27:13] | You’re quite the dancer, Pauline. | 你跳得真好 波琳 |
[27:15] | You must be looking forward to your wedding. | 你肯定很期待你的婚礼 |
[27:17] | Plenty of dancing | 要跳不少舞呢 |
[27:18] | and a new man to spend your life with. | 还要和一个新男人共度一生 |
[27:23] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do I sense some reservations? | 抱歉 你是不太情愿吗 |
[27:25] | I don’t know the man at all, | 我根本不认识那个男人 |
[27:27] | but I do know that he’s twice my age. | 但我知道他年龄比我大两倍 |
[27:29] | An older man can | 一个年老的男人 |
[27:30] | still excite a woman. | 仍可以让女人兴奋 |
[27:32] | An older warrior, maybe, | 年老的战士 也许吧 |
[27:34] | but an older wool merchant? | 但是年老的羊毛商人 |
[27:36] | Somehow I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[27:38] | Perhaps this warrior | 也许这个战士 |
[27:40] | could honor you with a wedding gift. | 能有幸赠你一件结婚礼物 |
[27:41] | My raiders came home with some fine jewelry. | 我的手下带回了一些高级珠宝 |
[27:44] | Come to my chambers. | 到我卧室来 |
[27:46] | I would be happy to show you. | 我很乐意展示给你 |
[27:49] | I would like that very much, but, um… | 我很乐意 不过 |
[27:52] | May I dance with my brother first? | 我能先和我哥哥跳支舞吗 |
[27:53] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[27:58] | Munro’s invited me back to his cabin without his guards. | 芒罗邀请我去他房间 不带警卫 |
[28:01] | Mary, I can’t help you there. | 玛丽 到那里我就帮不了你了 |
[28:03] | – I know. – This is insane. | -我知道 -这太疯狂了 |
[28:05] | I’ve seen the look in Munro’s eye. | 我看到芒罗眼里的神情 |
[28:07] | What he wants. | 知道他想要什么 |
[28:09] | It’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[28:10] | Pauline. Come on. | 波琳 来吧 |
[28:13] | If you want to help me, you can find some horses | 如果你想帮我 就去找些马 |
[28:16] | and stage a diversion. | 帮我转移注意力 |
[28:17] | If you do this, you might not come back the same. | 如果你这么做 就再也不是从前的你了 |
[28:25] | I know what you’re up to, Lola. | 我知道你在谋划什么 萝拉 |
[28:27] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[28:30] | You’re deflecting. | 你在转移阵地 |
[28:32] | Forcing my rook out of position. | 迫使我的车移位 |
[28:34] | You know me too well, Elizabeth. | 你太了解我了 伊丽莎白 |
[28:36] | So, have you spoken to Dudley lately? | 你最近和达德利有联系吗 |
[28:38] | Not in weeks. | 几周没联系了 |
[28:39] | He writes, asking for an audience, | 他写信来 询问我的意见 |
[28:41] | but I don’t want to encourage him, as we have no future. | 但我不想鼓励他 我们没有未来 |
[28:45] | Queen Elizabeth, I have news from Scotland. | 伊丽莎白女王 有苏格兰来的消息 |
[28:48] | Well, whatever the news, it can be said in front of Lola. | 不管是什么 都可以在萝拉面前说 |
[28:51] | We’re unifying our countries, | 我们正在统一两个国家 |
[28:52] | and Lola will serve as one of my Scottish advisors. | 萝拉会成为我的苏格兰大臣 |
[28:55] | We have received word from anonymous sources | 我们收到匿名线报称 |
[28:57] | that Mary, Queen of Scots, is alive | 苏格兰女王玛丽 还活着 |
[28:59] | and back on Scottish soil. | 已经回到了苏格兰 |
[29:01] | Mary’s alive? | 玛丽还活着 |
[29:02] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[29:03] | We’re reaching out to our spies | 我们联系了我们在苏格兰的间谍 |
[29:04] | in Scotland for confirmation, | 来确认这一消息 |
[29:06] | but the message states Queen Mary survived | 但是消息称玛丽女王 |
[29:08] | the shipwreck and is heading | 从海难幸存 |
[29:09] | to Edinburgh to reclaim her throne. | 正前往爱丁堡重夺王位 |
[29:11] | Your Highness, in light of this information, | 陛下 根据这一消息 |
[29:13] | should we halt our military advances in Scotland? | 我们是否应该暂停我们前往苏格兰的军队 |
[29:16] | I don’t think that’s wise. | 我认为这不明智 |
[29:18] | But Mary’s alive. | 但玛丽还活着 |
[29:21] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不能确认 |
[29:22] | Anyone could have sent this message. | 这消息是谁送的都有可能 |
[29:24] | Perhaps it’s Knox concocting a lie | 也许是诺克斯捏造出来的谎言 |
[29:26] | to sabotage my quest for the throne. | 来阻挠我获得王位 |
[29:27] | But if the queen of Scots lives, | 但如果苏格兰女王还活着 |
[29:29] | then her throne is no longer available. | 那她的王位就是不可取的 |
[29:31] | Several Scottish lords have already agreed | 几个苏格兰贵族已经同意 |
[29:33] | to back me as their ruler. | 支持我成为苏格兰的统治者 |
[29:34] | If I abandon them now, | 如果我现在抛弃他们 |
[29:36] | pull my forces for some rumor, | 因为流言而撤回我的军队 |
[29:38] | Scotland could fall to Knox and his fanatics. | 苏格兰就会落入诺克斯和他的支持者手里 |
[29:43] | You do understand, don’t you? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[29:47] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[29:53] | I will do what is best for Scotland. | 我会做对苏格兰最好的选择 |
[29:56] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[30:02] | She’s stalling. | 她在拖延 |
[30:03] | I’m the one who taught her that it’s better to stall | 是我教她拖延下去 |
[30:05] | than to give an unpopular answer, | 会比给出不合适的回答更好 |
[30:06] | and that’s what she’s doing. | 她现在就在这么做 |
[30:09] | Stephan, you were right. | 斯特凡 你是对的 |
[30:11] | She’s not turning back. | 她不会回头的 |
[30:12] | You need to come with me now. | 你现在就要跟我走 |
[30:14] | It’s not that simple. | 事情不是这么简单的 |
[30:14] | No, I’m your husband. John is your son. | 不 我是你丈夫 约翰是你儿子 |
[30:16] | And I have to keep you safe. | 我需要确保你们的安全 |
[30:19] | Lola, I know I destroyed | 萝拉 我知道我摧毁了 |
[30:20] | your trust in me. | 你对我的信任 |
[30:22] | I did terrible things to keep you with me, | 为了得到你 我做了糟糕的事情 |
[30:24] | but the day I married you, I made a promise | 但娶你那天我许下过誓言 |
[30:27] | to love and protect you for the rest of my life. | 余生爱你保护你 |
[30:30] | You have to trust me when I say that | 你要相信我说的誓言 |
[30:31] | if anything were to happen to you… | 如果你发生任何事情… |
[30:37] | Just come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[30:39] | I don’t care how long it takes, | 我不在乎要花多久 |
[30:40] | but whatever I have… | 但不管我有什么 |
[30:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:50] | Elizabeth will be traveling north | 几天之后伊丽莎白准备去北边 |
[30:52] | to meet with some dignitaries in just a few days. | 见一些重要人物 |
[30:54] | While she’s away from court, | 等她不在的时候 |
[30:56] | I’ll have an opportunity to escape unnoticed. | 我将有机会偷偷溜走 |
[30:58] | Giving us a head start. | 让我们两个重新开始 |
[30:59] | Gideon will arrange a boat to get us out of England | 她一离开 |
[31:01] | as soon as she’s left court. | 吉迪恩就会安排一艘船送我们离开英格兰 |
[31:03] | You’ll have to wait for me until then. | 你要等我到那个时候 |
[31:05] | I’ll have Renee contact you when it’s time. | 到时候我会让蕾妮通知你 |
[31:06] | John and I will meet you outside the castle walls. | 我和约翰会在城堡墙外等你 |
[31:10] | You take us to that boat, | 你带我们去那艘船 |
[31:12] | then we’ll leave and never look back. | 然后我们就会离开 再也不回头 |
[31:24] | Pick whatever catches your eye. | 选任何一件你喜欢的 |
[31:32] | This necklace is rather grand. | 这条项链太奢华了 |
[31:35] | Let’s see how it looks on you. | 让我们来看看你戴上怎么样 |
[31:48] | Sorry, I’m just a little nervous. | 抱歉 我只是有点紧张 |
[31:50] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[31:51] | Even a warrior’s touch can be gentle. | 战士的触摸也可以很温柔 |
[31:58] | That wool merchant does not deserve you. | 那个羊毛商人配不上你 |
[32:06] | I doubt he’s ever held a sword in his hand. | 我敢说他从未拿过剑 |
[32:09] | Neither have I, for that matter. | 我也没有拿过 |
[32:11] | The short sword? Do you like it? | 那把短剑吗 你喜欢吗 |
[32:14] | Will you teach me how to use it? | 能教我怎么用吗 |
[32:22] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[32:23] | It’s got an inscription in Latin. | 是拉丁语铭文 |
[32:26] | Bastard tongue of our oppressors: | 我们的镇压者 天主教堂 |
[32:27] | the Catholic Church. | 所用的语言 |
[32:30] | Did they teach you Latin back in France? | 你在法国学过拉丁语吗 |
[32:32] | I never bothered to learn. | 我不需要学 |
[32:33] | My brother and I are Protestant, like you. | 我和我哥哥都是新教徒 和你一样 |
[32:35] | Latin is becoming popular here in Scotland. | 在苏格兰 拉丁语开始变得流行起来 |
[32:38] | Especially amongst the clans. | 尤其是在部落之中 |
[32:40] | I doubt anyone here could | 我怀疑这里没人 |
[32:41] | translate this for us. | 能把它翻译出来 |
[32:43] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[32:45] | You see, before I lost my lands | 在我因天主教的暴政 |
[32:47] | to Catholic tyranny, | 失去我的土地之前 |
[32:49] | I was born and raised a Scottish noble. | 我生于苏格兰贵族家庭 |
[32:51] | Received the finest education | 受过最良好的教育 |
[32:53] | and learned the language of my enemies. | 学习了我敌人的语言 |
[32:55] | “My queen. My light. | “我的女王 我的光 |
[32:57] | My love.” | 我的爱人” |
[33:01] | This sword belonged to a queen. | 这把剑属于一位女王 |
[33:04] | It must be quite valuable then. | 那它一定很值钱了 |
[33:06] | It was found in the wreckage of your ship, Pauline. | 它是在你的船的残骸里被发现的 波琳 |
[33:08] | The same ship that carried | 那艘船上还有 |
[33:09] | hundreds of mercenaries from France. | 数百名法国雇佣兵 |
[33:11] | And it’s not unusual for France | 法国很少会 |
[33:12] | to send soldiers to fight on our shores. | 派士兵来我们这里作战 |
[33:14] | To send gold and jewels to support the Catholic cause. | 送来金子和珠宝支持天主教 |
[33:18] | But if this sword belonged to a queen, | 但如果这把剑属于一位女王 |
[33:22] | then perhaps they were carrying a cargo | 也许他们运的 |
[33:24] | far more precious than gold. | 是比金子值钱得多的货物 |
[33:27] | A Scottish queen, raised in France… | 一位在法国长大的苏格兰女王… |
[33:31] | …making her journey home. | 长途跋涉回家 |
[33:34] | I-I didn’t see any queen on the ship. | 我没看到船上有女王 |
[33:37] | My brother told me to stay in our cabin for my safety. | 我哥哥为了我的安全让我待在船舱里 |
[33:39] | I’ve never seen a portrait of the queen. | 我从未见过女王的画像 |
[33:42] | I’ve only heard tales of her raven-haired beauty. | 我只听说过她乌黑的秀发 |
[33:45] | And how she bewitches the hearts of men. | 还有她让男人神魂颠倒 |
[33:51] | I can see you clearly now, | 我知道你是谁了 |
[33:54] | Mary, Queen of Scots, | 苏格兰女王玛丽 |
[33:57] | and I am not bewitched. | 我没有被你迷惑 |
[34:12] | Are you lost, Pierre? | 你迷路了吗 皮埃尔 |
[34:14] | Trying to find some decent wine. | 想找点好酒喝 |
[34:16] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[34:18] | No offense, but your Scottish ales… | 无意冒犯 但你们的苏格兰麦芽酒 |
[34:21] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[34:22] | The ale works. | 麦芽酒劲头很大 |
[34:25] | Help me up, friend. | 帮我起来 朋友 |
[34:26] | French. | 法国人 |
[34:27] | You drink like women. | 喝酒跟姑娘一样 |
[35:05] | You’re a tyrant. | 你是个暴君 |
[35:06] | Whoring this country to Rome. | 把我们国家拱手让给罗马教廷 |
[35:08] | To the French. | 给法国人 |
[35:09] | To whomever | 给任何一个 |
[35:10] | will keep you in power. | 能保你王位的人 |
[35:14] | I sent my men to France to kill you. | 我派我的人去法国杀你 |
[35:16] | And they failed. | 他们失败了 |
[35:18] | My husband protected me. | 我丈夫保护了我 |
[35:20] | Francis is dead because of you. | 弗朗西斯因为你而死 |
[35:21] | Oh, do you grieve, Mary Stuart? | 你心痛吗 玛丽·斯图尔特 |
[35:24] | Do you grieve for all that you have done | 你为你对我家人的所作所为 |
[35:26] | to my family? | 心痛吗 |
[35:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:28] | You named my father a traitor. | 你判我父亲叛国 |
[35:30] | Took his lands. | 夺走了他的土地 |
[35:32] | Cast us out to steal, starve or die. | 驱逐我们去偷 去挨饿 去等死 |
[35:35] | You have no idea what I have lost. | 你根本不知道我失去了什么 |
[35:37] | How many of my brothers I have buried. | 我亲手埋葬了自己多少手足兄弟 |
[35:40] | This is why you wish to kill me? | 这就是你想杀我的原因吗 |
[35:41] | This is why my husband is dead? | 这就是我丈夫死的原因吗 |
[35:44] | I gave no such order. | 我从未下过那种命令 |
[35:45] | My mother sat the Scottish throne | 我远在他乡的时候 |
[35:47] | while I was an ocean away. | 是我母亲在执掌苏格兰 |
[35:49] | She made her own decisions. | 那是她自己做出的决定 |
[35:50] | In your name. They are your sins. | 是以你的名义 所以是你的罪过 |
[35:53] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[35:55] | I never gave any order against your family. | 我从未下达任何对你家人不利的命令 |
[35:57] | And now my husband is dead for nothing. | 可是我丈夫却白白死了 |
[36:02] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 已经不重要了 |
[36:03] | It doesn’t matter where it began. | 从哪里开始的不重要 |
[36:07] | Someone has to finish it. | 总得有人让它结束 |
[36:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:24] | I would have stayed in France for the rest of my life, | 我本来余生都想待在法国的 |
[36:27] | but you brought me here. | 但你让我来了这里 |
[36:29] | You took my heart. | 你夺走了我的心 |
[36:32] | And now I’ve come to repay you. | 现在我来报答你了 |
[36:52] | We have to leave. Now. | 我们得马上走 |
[37:09] | – I won’t do it. – You said you were committed to our cause. | -我不去 -你说过你会为我们的事业尽忠 |
[37:12] | I am, but this was never part of the plan. | 是 但这不是计划的一部分 |
[37:15] | We agreed to kill Catherine at dawn. | 我们说好黎明时分杀凯瑟琳 |
[37:18] | Not her son. | 不是杀她儿子 |
[37:20] | The king is barely a man. | 国王还未成年 |
[37:21] | You don’t even know what kind of king he’ll be. | 你不知道他会成为什么样的国王 |
[37:24] | I won’t murder him for the sins of his mother. | 我不会为他母亲的罪而杀他 |
[37:26] | There I draw the line. | 我做事分明 |
[37:28] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[37:37] | They killed my father. You were right. | 他们杀了我父亲 你说得对 |
[37:38] | About everything. I’m so sorry. | 一切都说对了 真的很抱歉 |
[37:40] | We have to escape. | 我们得逃走 |
[37:42] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[37:50] | You are to dismount your horse | 你要下马 |
[37:52] | and cross the field as instructed. | 根据指示过界 |
[37:56] | Where is the king? | 国王呢 |
[37:57] | Come to us now | 马上过来 |
[37:59] | and we’ll take you to your son. | 我们会带你去找你儿子 |
[38:00] | So you are the traitorous Red Knights. | 你们就是叛国的红衣骑士 |
[38:03] | Do you still hide in the shadows? | 你们还要藏在暗处吗 |
[38:06] | Cross the field, Queen Regent. | 过来 摄政太后 |
[38:08] | I will take no step further | 你不把查尔斯带来 |
[38:10] | until you produce Charles. | 我就不再向前了 |
[38:12] | You were given instructions. | 之前给你指示了 |
[38:14] | If you hope to see your son alive, | 如果你还想见到你儿子 |
[38:16] | you will follow them. | 那就按照指示行事 |
[38:21] | Take her now! | 马上拿下她 |
[38:23] | And kill her! | 杀了她 |
[38:27] | Leith! | 利思 |
[38:28] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[38:43] | Charles! Charles! | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[38:47] | He isn’t here. Charles isn’t here. | 他不在这里 查尔斯不在这里 |
[38:49] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[38:50] | One of the Red Knights fled when he heard the horn. | 号角响起时一个红衣骑士跑了 |
[38:52] | Why did he change his course? | 他为什么改变计划 |
[38:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:55] | But he might. | 但他可能知道 |
[38:56] | I made sure to keep one alive. | 有一个人留了活口 |
[38:59] | Where is the king? | 国王在哪里 |
[39:02] | Tyrant! | 暴君 |
[39:03] | You have yet to feel my tyranny. | 你还没感受过我的暴政呢 |
[39:05] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[39:05] | Or I will peel the flesh off of your bones. | 否则我把你千刀万剐 |
[39:10] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[39:12] | Speak! | 说 |
[39:27] | Where’s John? | 约翰呢 |
[39:28] | I-I can’t leave without my child. | 我儿子不在我不能走 |
[39:29] | My lady, I’m so sorry, | 小姐 很抱歉 |
[39:31] | but we received word from Edinburgh. | 爱丁堡那边有信来 |
[39:33] | It’s from Mary. | 玛丽寄来的 |
[39:40] | What’s this gold for? | 这些金子是干什么的 |
[39:41] | To bribe my way to safety once… | 让我贿赂别人安全出去 一旦… |
[39:44] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[39:44] | It’s written in Mary’s code, | 这是以玛丽的密文写的 |
[39:46] | but what she’s asking me to do… | 但她让我做的事… |
[39:48] | What does Mary ask of you? | 玛丽让你做什么 |
[39:50] | To kill Queen Elizabeth. | 杀死伊丽莎白女王 |
[40:05] | Every lord that’s gathered here | 每一个聚集于此的领主 |
[40:07] | knows how difficult this is for me. | 都知道这对我来说多么困难 |
[40:09] | The blood of Scottish royals flows through my veins. | 我的血管里流淌着苏格兰王室的血 |
[40:12] | We understand your resistance, James. | 我们明白你的难处 詹姆斯 |
[40:14] | But with Mary gone, | 但是玛丽不在了 |
[40:16] | you must respect the will of this council. | 你必须尊重这个议会的意愿 |
[40:29] | Today Scotland | 今天苏格兰必须 |
[40:31] | must cast off the chains of the monarchy. | 摆脱君主制的枷锁 |
[40:33] | If we want freedom, | 如果我们想要自由 |
[40:34] | – we must act now. – Enough. | -就必须现在行动 -够了 |
[40:36] | You’ve made your point, Reverend Knox. | 我们明白你的意思了 诺克斯教士 |
[40:38] | We will put this vote to the council. | 我们交给议会投票决定吧 |
[40:40] | May I see who favors dissolving the monarchy? | 支持废除君主制的请举手 |
[40:56] | James, the final vote is yours. | 詹姆斯 到你投最后一票了 |
[41:01] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[41:07] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[41:08] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[41:14] | I am Mary, Queen of Scots, and I have come for my throne. | 我是苏格兰女王玛丽 我要重回王位 |