时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[00:05] | Tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你来干什么 |
[00:06] | I came back for you, darling. | 我回来找你 亲爱的 |
[00:07] | You’re lying. | 撒谎 |
[00:09] | Just like you lied when we were together. | 就像我们在一起时一样撒谎 |
[00:10] | Are you sure? Our future… | 你确定吗 我们的未来… |
[00:11] | Nothing is certain but my feelings for you. | 我确定我对你的感觉 |
[00:14] | Leith, protect my daughter. | 利思 保护好我女儿 |
[00:15] | I give you my blessing to wed. | 我祝福你们的婚姻 |
[00:17] | May you have a long and happy life. | 希望你长寿无疆 幸福快乐 |
[00:19] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:20] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[00:22] | – Yes. – I have a message for you from the De Guises. | -愿意 -德吉斯派我来传信 |
[00:25] | It seems my would-be assassin is a Catholic radical. | 看来刺客是天主教激进分子 |
[00:27] | He confessed the two of you | 他坦白你们两个 |
[00:29] | worked together to plan the details of my murder. | 合谋要谋杀我 |
[00:32] | And it was all by the order of Mary, Queen of Scots. | 这都是玛丽的命令 苏格兰女王 |
[00:35] | There was an assassination attempt on Elizabeth. | 有人试图谋杀伊丽莎白 |
[00:37] | Lola was said to be involved. She was beheaded. | 萝拉被认为与此相关 她已经被砍头了 |
[00:40] | – Where was Narcisse? – He’s in prison. | -纳西斯当时在哪 -现在在监狱里 |
[00:41] | Reverend Knox, it was you. | 诺克斯教士 是你 |
[00:43] | You don’t think that I would confess to trying to kill a queen? | 你不会以为我会承认意图谋杀一个女王吧 |
[00:46] | You used Lola so that my sister Mary | 你利用萝拉把刺杀事件 |
[00:49] | would be tied to the attempt. | 陷害到玛丽头上 |
[00:51] | So that even if it failed, | 这样即使刺杀失败 |
[00:52] | it would become personal between Mary and Elizabeth. | 事件也会变成玛丽和伊丽莎白的私人恩怨 |
[00:55] | Every choice I make will be in service of taking her throne. | 我做的每个决定都会为夺取她的王权服务 |
[00:59] | Her nation. | 她的国家 |
[01:01] | Someday it will be mine. | 终有一天会是我的 |
[01:27] | Elbows bent. | 手肘弯曲 |
[01:30] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:40] | Charge too quickly, | 冲得太快 |
[01:41] | you’ll find yourself at the end of a blade. | 就会迎上剑刃 |
[01:44] | – Let’s break. – Come on, you know I like fighting. | -休息一会儿 -你知道我喜欢斗剑 |
[01:48] | When there are two queens vying for the same throne, | 两位女王争夺相同的宝座时 |
[01:51] | only one can survive. | 仅有一人能存活 |
[01:53] | Me or Elizabeth. | 我或者伊丽莎白 |
[01:55] | Is that why you’ve reached out to Lord Darnley? | 所以你联系了达恩利大人吗 |
[01:58] | Darnley is willing to travel to Scotland to begin courtship. | 达恩利愿意来苏格兰求爱 |
[02:00] | You know that will infuriate Elizabeth. | 你知道那会让伊丽莎白生气 |
[02:03] | Darnley’s family has been hovering near the English throne for years. | 达恩利家族多年来都意欲染指英格兰王位 |
[02:06] | Because his family has their own claim. | 因为他们家族有权继承王位 |
[02:10] | He has many allies in England who would support him. | 他在英格兰有许多盟友 会支持他 |
[02:12] | Imagine our claims together. | 想象一下我们一起登上王位吧 |
[02:14] | Wed, I would offer England a king | 如果结婚 我将给英格兰带来一位国王 |
[02:17] | and the promise of a royal heir, | 以及皇室继承人的承诺 |
[02:19] | both things which Elizabeth has refused to provide. | 这都是伊丽莎白拒绝提供的 |
[02:22] | Darnley comes from a family of vipers | 达恩利的家族中都是奸险之人 |
[02:24] | who’ve a reputation for ruthless ambition. | 因野心勃勃 凶狠残暴而出名 |
[02:27] | Not to mention he overindulges in women and drink. | 更不用说他沉溺于美女和美酒 |
[02:31] | Elizabeth executed my friend. | 伊丽莎白处决了我的朋友 |
[02:34] | I’m not looking for a man to love, | 我找的不是爱人 |
[02:35] | I’m looking for a weapon to use against her | 而是一件对付她的武器 |
[02:38] | to take her throne. | 以夺取她的王位 |
[02:39] | And yet, you would be wed to the man. | 但你还是得和那个男人成婚 |
[02:41] | A Catholic man. | 一个天主教徒 |
[02:42] | Scotland is Protestant now. | 苏格兰现在信奉新教 |
[02:45] | I have no intention of changing it back. | 我不打算改回来 |
[02:47] | Well, the Protestants won’t think that | 如果你找了个天主教国王 |
[02:48] | if you give them a Catholic king. | 新教徒不会这么想 |
[02:50] | Marry Darnley, and Knox will turn this country against you. | 嫁给达恩利 诺克斯就会怂恿人民反对你 |
[02:54] | But to take England, I need power, | 但要想夺取英格兰 我就需要权力 |
[02:56] | and I’ve made inquiries about Darnley… | 我已经打听了达恩利的事 |
[02:58] | There will always be powerful suitors. | 总会有有权有势的追求者的 |
[03:01] | Look, you’ve been back barely a month | 你才回来不到一个月 |
[03:04] | and already you have marriage offers from Highlanders: | 高地人就向你求婚了 |
[03:06] | Clan Sutherland, Hamilton, Clan Gordon… | 萨瑟兰家族 汉密尔顿家族 戈登家族 |
[03:09] | Clan Gordon? “The Rulers of the North.” | 戈登家族 “北方统治者” |
[03:11] | They’re Catholic, too. | 他们也是天主教徒 |
[03:13] | You don’t have to take a husband from any of these clans. | 你没必要在这些家族之中选丈夫 |
[03:16] | You just need their loyalty. | 你只需要他们的忠诚 |
[03:18] | Win the clans to your side, one by one, | 一个接一个地争取各个家族的支持 |
[03:20] | and then march on Elizabeth, | 然后向伊丽莎白进军 |
[03:23] | with all of Scotland behind you. | 那时苏格兰人将全力支持你 |
[03:26] | Wise counsel. | 明智的建议 |
[03:28] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[03:29] | Now, pick up your sword. | 现在拿起剑 |
[03:35] | It is so kind of you to invite me back to court again, | 你邀请我重回宫廷真是太好了 |
[03:37] | Queen Elizabeth, it’s been ages. | 伊丽莎白女王 我好久没来了 |
[03:39] | I, um, love what you’ve done with the royal library. | 我喜欢你对皇家图书馆的改造 |
[03:42] | I had hoped your son Darnley | 我还希望你儿子达恩利 |
[03:43] | would be joining us, Lady Lennox. | 会一起来呢 雷诺克斯夫人 |
[03:45] | Oh, you wanted to see Darnley? | 你想见达恩利啊 |
[03:47] | My dear, I had no idea. | 天啊 我都不知道 |
[03:49] | I sent for both of you. | 我请的是你俩 |
[03:50] | My invitation was quite clear. | 我的邀请很明确 |
[03:52] | Well, my vision is deteriorating. | 我的视力渐渐恶化了 |
[03:56] | I must confess, I find letters impossible to read now. | 我得坦白 我现在都读不了信了 |
[04:00] | And yet, I hear rumors you are corresponding | 但我听到了传言 你和我表亲 |
[04:03] | with my cousin Mary– | 玛丽通信 |
[04:04] | arranging a royal marriage between her and your son. | 安排她和你儿子之间的王室婚姻 |
[04:07] | My enemies’ rumors, I assure you. | 肯定是我敌人的传言 |
[04:09] | My son is no threat. | 我儿子可不是威胁 |
[04:11] | Then tell me… | 那就告诉我 |
[04:13] | …where is Darnley? | 达恩利在哪里 |
[04:15] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[04:16] | He goes where he likes… | 他想去哪里就去哪里 |
[04:18] | as grown men do. | 成年人都这样 |
[04:20] | But if I hear from him, I will be sure to let you know. | 但如果我有了他的消息 我肯定会告诉你 |
[04:28] | I’m not sure you appreciate | 你似乎没有理解 |
[04:29] | the urgency of the situation, Lady Lennox. | 事态有多紧迫 雷诺克斯夫人 |
[04:32] | Queen Mary tried to have me assassinated | 玛丽女王试图在英格兰 |
[04:34] | here in England. | 刺杀我 |
[04:36] | She is my enemy, and if Darnley pursues her, | 她是我的敌人 如果达恩利追求她 |
[04:39] | he will be my enemy as well. | 他也会成为我的敌人 |
[04:41] | Tell your son to come to court. | 告诉你儿子来宫里 |
[04:44] | Or I will have him dragged here on his knees. | 否则我会派人拖着他来 |
[04:58] | That’s nonsense. | 胡说 |
[04:59] | Here in Spain thousands of Moors and Jews | 在西班牙 几千名摩尔人和犹太人 |
[05:01] | have chosen to convert to Catholicism. | 选择改信天主教 |
[05:05] | It’s not a forced baptism | 除非你强制将他们的头 |
[05:06] | unless you forcibly hold their head underwater. | 按到水下 否则这就不是强迫洗礼 |
[05:10] | If, after the persuasion of torture, | 如果在酷刑的说服下 |
[05:12] | they agree to convert, | 他们同意改信 |
[05:13] | then they agree. | 那他们就是同意了 |
[05:18] | Leeza! | 莉扎 |
[05:20] | Oh, dear lord. | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Leeza! | 莉扎 |
[05:26] | – He’s naked. Oh, don’t look. – I love you! | -他没穿衣服 别看 -我爱你 |
[05:37] | They say I drove Don Carlos, | 他们说我让我的继子 |
[05:39] | my own stepson, mad with desire. | 唐·卡洛斯深陷欲望 |
[05:41] | I had to get away from the gossip. | 我得远离谣言 |
[05:44] | Well, how odd. | 真是奇怪 |
[05:46] | I assure you, by the time Don Carlos left here, | 我跟你保证 唐·卡洛斯离开这里时 |
[05:48] | he had quite recovered. | 已经恢复了 |
[05:50] | He has good days and bad, Mother, | 他的病情时好时坏 母亲 |
[05:51] | but he is not the same man. | 但他已经不是原来的他了 |
[05:53] | Well, surely you don’t blame me. | 你应该不会怪我吧 |
[05:55] | All I know is that the prince of Spain came to France whole, | 我只知道西班牙王子来法国时是完整的 |
[05:58] | and left with an enormous piece of wood | 结果离开法国的时候 |
[06:00] | sticking out of his skull. | 头上却插着一大块木头 |
[06:01] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[06:03] | We had our finest surgeon remove it. | 我们派了最优秀的医生摘除了木头 |
[06:08] | Your mother looks different. | 你母亲看起来不一样了 |
[06:10] | Dressed to impress my sister, Queen Leeza. | 盛装打扮想给我的姐妹莉扎王后一个好印象 |
[06:13] | Her letters implied she’d become quite pious | 她寄来的信件表明 在嫁给西班牙国王后 |
[06:15] | since marrying the king of Spain. | 她已然是个虔诚的信徒 |
[06:16] | Now, Leeza, do sit. | 莉扎 请坐 |
[06:30] | The rules in these matters are a bit fuzzy, aren’t they? | 这些规矩可真是说不清道不明 不是吗 |
[06:37] | Tell me, how is your husband, king Philip? | 你的丈夫 菲利普国王怎样 |
[06:39] | Concerned. What is Charles doing to stem the rising tide | 忧心忡忡 查尔斯采取了什么措施 |
[06:43] | of Protestantism? | 阻止新教徒起义的浪潮 |
[06:44] | Well, you could ask him yourself, | 要不是他不在巴黎的话 |
[06:46] | if only he weren’t in Paris. | 你大可亲自问他 |
[06:47] | There is a fire burning across your land, | 你的土地上正燃着战火 |
[06:50] | and we want it put out before it reaches our borders. | 我们希望在这战火波及我们之前被扑灭 |
[06:52] | Look at Mary in Scotland.How long will she stay afloat | 看看苏格兰的玛丽 她还能在异教徒中 |
[06:55] | in a sea of heretics? | 存活多久 |
[06:56] | Philip thinks you need to draw your Catholic nobles closer. | 菲利普认为你应该更加拉拢天主教贵族们 |
[07:00] | Secure their loyalty, their gold. | 保障他们的金子 从而确保他们的忠诚 |
[07:02] | Spain can’t fund this court forever. | 西班牙不可能永远资助法国宫廷 |
[07:06] | Claude, Martel, come closer. | 克劳德 马特尔 过来 |
[07:09] | A union between the Valois and the Guise family– | 瓦卢瓦和吉斯这两个忠诚又强大的家族 |
[07:13] | loyal, fierce Catholics– strengthens the realm | 我们之间的联姻 不仅能捍卫国家领土 |
[07:15] | as well as the faith. | 也能加强互信 |
[07:16] | A marriage, you mean. | 你是说结婚吗 |
[07:18] | Your marriage. | 你的婚姻 |
[07:19] | Martel and I have discussed this at length. | 马特尔和我已经详细讨论过此问题 |
[07:21] | You! Comforting me these last weeks about the man I love. | 你竟敢 几周以来一直安慰我失去所爱的痛苦 |
[07:26] | Is she talking about that dead kitchen boy? | 她是说那个死掉的厨房小工吗 |
[07:28] | Leith is a soldier | 利思是一个战士 |
[07:29] | and he is the bravest and kindest man I’ve ever known. | 也是我所知的最勇敢和善良的人 |
[07:32] | He is alive and he is coming back to me. | 他还活着 他会回来找我的 |
[07:35] | And, Mother, you promised… | 母亲 你答应过我的 |
[07:36] | Claude, you misunderstand. | 克劳德 你误会了 |
[07:36] | That you’re a snake? | 误会了你是个两面三刀的人吗 |
[07:38] | A parasite? | 一个谄媚的人 |
[07:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[07:40] | I’m marrying Leith, Mother, tell her. | 我要嫁的人是利思 母亲 告诉她 |
[07:43] | You gave your permission, tell her! | 你答应过我的 告诉她啊 |
[07:51] | Apparently Claude does not understand the role of princess. | 显然克劳德还不理解她作为公主的义务 |
[07:54] | Speak to her. | 跟她谈谈 |
[07:55] | Make her see the benefits of this. | 告诉她此事的益处 |
[07:58] | Specifically? | 你是说 |
[07:59] | It would please Spain, | 如此一来能极大地取悦西班牙 |
[08:01] | the most powerful country in the world, very much. | 这世上最有权势的国家 |
[08:10] | Greer. | 葛瑞尔 |
[08:12] | I wasn’t sure you’d make it in time for Lola’s funeral. | 我还不确定你能不能赶上萝拉的葬礼呢 |
[08:16] | How was your journey from France? | 你从法国一路来还顺利吗 |
[08:18] | And where is your darling baby girl? | 你的小女儿呢 |
[08:20] | Little Rose stayed behind with Castleroy, but I had to come. | 小萝丝和卡斯尔雷在一起 但我一定要来 |
[08:25] | How have you been adjusting to Scotland? | 你在苏格兰过得还适应吗 |
[08:27] | I hope your brother’s been helping you. | 希望你的哥哥在帮助你 |
[08:30] | He is. But he has been ruling Scotland for years | 是没错 但是他统治苏格兰多年来 |
[08:34] | by playing all sides, | 四方运筹帷幄 |
[08:35] | and I’m worried he’s playing me as well. | 我担心他也在操控我 |
[08:37] | In truth, it’s been rather lonely. | 说实话 在这里很孤独 |
[08:40] | Bash is gone, | 巴斯也走了 |
[08:41] | and Gideon has returned to English court. | 吉迪恩已经回了英格兰宫廷 |
[08:43] | I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again. | 我不知道我还能否再见到他 |
[08:45] | I thought you and Gideon loved each other– what happened? | 你和吉迪恩不是彼此相爱吗 怎么了 |
[08:49] | I asked him to be my agent | 我要他做我的探子 |
[08:51] | to seduce Elizabeth, and he refused. | 去诱惑伊丽莎白 他拒绝了 |
[08:55] | If your lover refused to sleep with your rival, | 如果你的爱人拒绝和你的对手欢好 |
[08:57] | maybe that’s a good sign. | 也许这是个好迹象 |
[09:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:04] | I suppose it’s time to say good-bye. | 我想大概是时候送她上路了 |
[09:08] | Lola Fleming Narcisse was a mother and a wife. | 萝拉·弗莱明·纳西斯既是位母亲也是位妻子 |
[09:11] | She was my lady and my dear, dear friend. | 她是我的侍女 也是我最亲密的朋友 |
[09:15] | She shall never be forgotten. | 她永不会被遗忘 |
[09:49] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:50] | I’m suddenly not feeling well. | 我突然有点不舒服 |
[09:53] | I-I think I’m just tired. | 我觉得我是累了 |
[09:54] | I’m going to return to the castle. | 我要回城堡去了 |
[09:55] | – I’ll come with you. – No. Stay with Lola’s parents. | -我和你一起去 -不 你陪着萝拉的父母 |
[10:13] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[10:14] | The castle is in the other direction. | 城堡不是这个方向 |
[10:16] | Where are my guards? | 我的侍卫呢 |
[10:17] | Stop! Something’s wrong. | 停下 有问题 |
[10:19] | We need to stop the carriage… | 必须停下马车 |
[10:22] | Oh, I need to get out. | 我得下车 |
[10:24] | It’s all right. It’ll all be over soon. | 没事的 很快就好 |
[10:39] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[10:40] | James, I need your help! | 詹姆斯 我需要你的帮忙 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry, but it’s urgent. | 很抱歉 但事出紧急 |
[10:47] | Leave us? | 出去吧 |
[10:55] | I think Mary’s been kidnapped. | 我觉得玛丽被绑架了 |
[10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 仔细跟我说说发生了什么 |
[11:02] | we, uh, we were at the funeral service, | 在葬礼仪式上的时候 |
[11:03] | and Mary left in the royal carriage, | 玛丽乘坐皇家马车离开了 |
[11:05] | but it never arrived here. | 但马车没有到达这里 |
[11:06] | We found her driver and some guards outside the church. | 我们在教堂外发现了车夫和一些侍卫 |
[11:08] | They’d been drugged. | 他们被下了药 |
[11:09] | So she was taken by impostors? | 所以是有人把车夫掉包然后绑走了她吗 |
[11:11] | She wasn’t feeling well, that’s why she left alone. | 她当时不舒服 所以一个人离开了 |
[11:14] | We had just taken Mass with Father Corman… | 我们刚在科曼神父那里做完弥撒… |
[11:16] | Wait, Father Corman was there? | 等等 科曼神父在那里吗 |
[11:18] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[11:20] | Corman’s parish is far up north. | 科曼的教区在极北之处 |
[11:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:24] | “The rulers of the north.” | “北部的统治者” |
[11:25] | It’s likely Clan Gordon has Mary, and I think I know why. | 很可能戈登家族绑架了玛丽 我知道为什么 |
[11:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[11:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:39] | Welcome to the north. | 欢迎来到北方 |
[11:41] | I am the Earl of Clan Gordon. | 我是戈登家族的伯爵 |
[11:43] | How did I get all the way up here? | 我是怎么到这里来的 |
[11:44] | Father Corman added something extra to your Communion wafer. | 科曼神父在你的圣饼里加了点东西 |
[11:48] | You drugged me? | 你对我下药 |
[11:50] | Don’t be afraid. You’re among Catholic allies here. | 别怕 这里都是天主教的盟友 |
[11:53] | Our clan protects you from your Protestant enemies. | 我们家族保护你免受新教敌人的袭击 |
[11:55] | Then why did you bring me here? | 那你为什么带我来这里 |
[11:56] | Because we need something in return. | 因为我们需要回报 |
[12:13] | She’s here! The bride’s awake! | 她在这里 新娘醒了 |
[12:16] | “The bride”? | 新娘 |
[12:18] | Make room! Give her some space! | 腾出点空间 给她腾点空间 |
[12:21] | You had me kidnapped, | 你先是绑架了我 |
[12:22] | and now you expect me to marry you? | 现在还想让我嫁给你吗 |
[12:23] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:24] | You’re going to marry my son. | 你要嫁的人是我的儿子 |
[12:26] | The hell I am. | 我才不嫁 |
[12:27] | Where on earth is George? Come forward, George. | 乔治在哪里 过来 乔治 |
[12:32] | Meet Mary. | 来见见玛丽 |
[12:33] | Our queen. | 我们的女王 |
[12:35] | Well, don’t faint on the girl. | 别昏在女人面前啊 |
[12:37] | Yeah, Your Majesty, I, uh… | 女王陛下 我… |
[12:38] | Forgive me, I have palpitations. | 请您原谅 我有心悸症 |
[12:41] | I will not marry him. | 我不会嫁给他的 |
[12:43] | You will marry my son. | 你会嫁给他的 |
[12:45] | If you want to keep your throne, that is. | 想保住王位就得嫁 |
[12:49] | You’d have to be careful. | 你们得小心 |
[12:52] | Gideon, welcome back. | 吉迪恩 欢迎回来 |
[12:55] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[13:00] | Some unfamiliar faces. | 有些生面孔 |
[13:02] | They’re advisors. | 他们都是大臣 |
[13:03] | I’ve been consulting with them after the attempt on my life. | 刺杀事件以来我一直听取他们的谏言 |
[13:05] | Did you gain any information in Scotland? | 在苏格兰搜集到什么消息了吗 |
[13:08] | Queen Mary maintains her innocence. | 玛丽女王坚称此事与她无关 |
[13:10] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[13:11] | Lola admitted the order came from Mary. | 萝拉坦白了那是玛丽的命令 |
[13:14] | But what if Lola was wrong? | 但要是萝拉搞错了呢 |
[13:15] | Used by someone. | 她被人利用了 |
[13:16] | What does Narcisse say? | 纳西斯怎么说 |
[13:17] | After having stabbed two of my guards, | 刺伤了我的两名守卫后 |
[13:19] | Narcisse is imprisoned in the tower | 纳西斯就被关进塔楼 |
[13:21] | and refuses to speak to anyone. | 他拒绝与人交流 |
[13:23] | Except about the food. | 却正常吃饭 |
[13:25] | That is a topic on which he is quite vocal. | 我们对他直言敢谏的传言深表怀疑 |
[13:27] | And Lola’s child? | 萝拉的孩子呢 |
[13:28] | John and the nanny are gone. | 约翰和保姆不见了 |
[13:30] | Lola surely planned an escape for after my death. | 萝拉肯定计划好了在我死后的逃脱计划 |
[13:32] | They could already be in France. | 他们可能已经回到法国了 |
[13:33] | But this is all irrelevant. | 但这些都不重要 |
[13:35] | Mary is circling Lord Darnley as a candidate for marriage. | 玛丽正在拉拢达恩利作为新郎人选之一 |
[13:38] | Darnley? | 达恩利 |
[13:39] | They are cousins of their own. Both of legitimate royal descent. | 他们本就是表亲 都能合法继承王位 |
[13:42] | Unlike me, their bloodline is unassailable. | 和我不同 他们是无可辩驳的继承人 |
[13:45] | Further removed, Your Majesty. | 这太荒唐了 陛下 |
[13:47] | There are two of them and one of me. | 他们两个对抗我一个 |
[13:50] | Darnley must be found. | 必须找到达恩利 |
[13:53] | And Mary neutralized. | 并且除掉玛丽 |
[13:54] | Neutralized? | 除掉 |
[13:56] | Mary tried to strike me down. | 玛丽想击垮我 |
[13:58] | I will retaliate in kind. | 我必须反击 |
[14:00] | I need you to focus all your resources | 我要你竭尽全力 |
[14:02] | on the manhunt for Darnley. | 寻找达恩利 |
[14:05] | Leave the lord chancellor of France to rot in his cell. | 让那个法国大法官烂死在牢房里 |
[14:09] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 遵命 女王陛下 |
[14:21] | In here, my lord. | 他在这里 大人 |
[14:26] | Lord Narcisse.I’m Gideon Blackburn. | 纳西斯伯爵 我是吉迪恩·布莱克本 |
[14:27] | We met in France. | 我们在法国见过 |
[14:31] | I know why you’re refusing to speak. | 我知道你为什么拒绝交流 |
[14:33] | You’re afraid of being implicated in your wife’s crime. | 你怕被牵涉进妻子的罪行 |
[14:36] | But you can trust me. | 但你可以相信我 |
[14:38] | I know you weren’t involved and neither was Mary. | 我知道你和玛丽都与此事无关 |
[14:41] | You’re surprised to hear that, aren’t you? | 你很惊讶吧 |
[14:42] | But I had Mary’s word on the topic. | 但玛丽向我保证过 |
[14:45] | She would never put a friend in danger like that. | 她绝不会让朋友与身陷如此险境 |
[14:46] | She would if her country were at risk. | 要是国家要亡了 她就会了 |
[14:49] | Elizabeth was on the edge of taking Scotland. | 伊丽莎白当时正要进攻苏格兰 |
[14:51] | And Lola would never have done it | 要不是玛丽的直接命令 |
[14:53] | unless the order came from Mary. | 萝拉绝不会这么干 |
[14:55] | When Renee gave Lola the letter, it… | 蕾妮把信交给萝拉时… |
[14:57] | Wait. Renee delivered the message? | 等等 送信的是蕾妮 |
[14:59] | John’s nanny? | 约翰的保姆 |
[15:00] | She was the only one way to get messages | 只有她能在城堡内外 |
[15:02] | in and out of the castle. | 传递消息 |
[15:05] | But if the order was forged… | 但如果命令是伪造的… |
[15:06] | If Lola was only meant to believe the order came from Mary. | 如果萝拉不得不相信命令来自玛丽 |
[15:09] | Renee could have been involved. | 蕾妮可能与此事有关 |
[15:13] | I left Lola’s son with her. | 我把萝拉的儿子交给了她 |
[15:15] | In hiding, waiting to flee. | 让他们藏起来等着逃走 |
[15:17] | Now, if Renee betrayed my wife, and her own queen, | 如果蕾妮背叛了我的妻子和她的女王 |
[15:19] | what might she do to a child left behind? | 她又会对一个孩子做什么呢 |
[15:21] | An afterthought, a complication. | 一个包袱 一个累赘 |
[15:23] | Where do I find them? | 在哪儿能找到他们 |
[15:24] | They were waiting for me at an inn east of the village. Start there. | 他们在村子东面一个酒馆里等我 从那里开始找 |
[15:28] | You find John! | 必须找到约翰 |
[15:30] | I promised Lola that I would protect her son. | 我向萝拉保证过会保护她的儿子 |
[15:33] | And now it is up to you. | 现在全靠你了 |
[15:41] | Did you really marry me off, or just because she said so. | 你是真心要把我嫁掉 还是只是她一面之词 |
[15:43] | Tell Leeza no! Tell her you promised me! | 拒绝莉扎 告诉她你答应过我 |
[15:45] | Claude, a promise will not bring Leith back to you. | 克劳德 保证并不能让利思起死回生 |
[15:48] | – He’s alive. – Well, then where is he? | -他还活着 -那他在哪儿 |
[15:50] | It has been weeks since our forces crushed the Red Knights. | 我们的军队击败红衣骑士已经几周了 |
[15:53] | If he were dead, I would know it. | 如果他死了 我会知道的 |
[15:55] | – I would feel it in my bones! – Darling, | -我一定能感觉到 -孩子 |
[15:57] | that is a fantasy of love. | 那只是爱情的幻想 |
[15:59] | And not one that I can use | 没法让我用来 |
[16:00] | to defy orders from the king of Spain. | 拒绝西班牙国王的命令 |
[16:03] | And is Spain ruling France now? | 统治法国的是西班牙吗 |
[16:06] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[16:08] | They could soon enough. | 但不久后或许就是了 |
[16:10] | The religious divide in France has weakened us, | 法国宗教的分割削弱了我们 |
[16:13] | while Spain, staunchly Catholic… | 而西班牙 坚定的天主教国家 |
[16:15] | You mean “Repressive.” | 是”专制的”国家吧 |
[16:16] | Has remained strong. | 依旧强大 |
[16:18] | If we slaughter our Protestants now, | 如果现在屠杀新教徒 |
[16:20] | we risk civil war. | 很可能发生内战 |
[16:21] | France will crumble and Spain will step in. | 法国就会瓦解 西班牙就会趁机占领 |
[16:24] | If we do nothing, we anger the Vatican, | 如果我们袖手旁观 就会激怒教廷 |
[16:27] | who will end our line. | 他们会终结我们的统治 |
[16:28] | And Spain will step in. | 西班牙依旧会占领法国 |
[16:31] | We will lose our throne, followed by our heads. | 我们会失去王位 然后被砍头 |
[16:36] | She’s a bully and I hate her! | 她就是个恶霸 我讨厌她 |
[16:37] | I shouldn’t have to marry someone I despise! | 我不该嫁给我鄙视的人 |
[16:39] | But you must be more diplomatic | 但你面对这个 |
[16:40] | in your response to a nation | 能击垮我们的国家时 |
[16:42] | that can crush us. | 讲究点外交技巧 |
[16:44] | Just until I can find a way out of it. | 直到我能找到解决办法 |
[16:47] | You don’t want me married to Martel, either? | 你也不希望我嫁给马特尔 |
[16:49] | I had his father killed. | 我杀了他父亲 |
[16:50] | Do you think I want him rising in station? | 难道我想提升他的地位吗 |
[16:55] | Lord Martel De Guise. | 马特尔·德吉斯大人来了 |
[16:59] | We were just speaking of you. | 我们正谈到你 |
[17:00] | I’m not surprised. | 意料之中 |
[17:02] | Uh, I realize the talk of our marriage was a shock, | 我知道我们的婚事是个重磅消息 |
[17:04] | so I want you to know that I understand your harsh response, | 所以我希望你知道 我理解你的反应 |
[17:07] | though it was humiliating. | 虽然很让人难堪 |
[17:10] | Nevertheless, I hope it’s a union you’ll consider. | 但我希望你能考虑我们的结合 |
[17:13] | Once you’ve come to terms with the realities. | 只要你认清了事实 |
[17:15] | To that end, I’ve brought you this. | 为此我带来了这个 |
[17:24] | I wrote this to Leith. | 这是我写给利思的信 |
[17:25] | It was found weeks ago on one of the burned bodies. | 这封信是几周前在一具烧焦的尸体上找到的 |
[17:27] | I thought it cruel to put it into your hands, | 把它交给你可能有些残忍 |
[17:29] | but if it helps you accept his… | 但如果它能帮你接受他的… |
[17:32] | Leith is gone, Claude, and I am here. | 利思死了 克劳德 我还在 |
[17:34] | Prepared to marry you. | 准备好了迎娶你 |
[17:35] | To make you happy. | 让你幸福 |
[17:37] | To placate Spain. | 并安抚西班牙 |
[17:38] | And keep the Valois on the throne. | 保住瓦卢瓦家族的王位 |
[17:40] | As a friend to your family, | 作为你家族和你的朋友 |
[17:42] | to you, I urge you to say yes. | 我希望你能答应 |
[17:48] | Renee, are you there? | 蕾妮 你在吗 |
[17:49] | It’s Gideon Blackburn. | 我是吉迪恩·布莱克本 |
[17:50] | Lord Narcisse sent me. I’m alone. | 纳西斯派我来的 只有我一个人 |
[17:52] | I’m here to help you and the boy. | 我是来帮你和孩子的 |
[18:00] | Don’t come any closer. | 别过来 |
[18:01] | Renee, it’s all right. Don’t be afraid. | 蕾妮 没事 别怕 |
[18:03] | I’m not here to hurt you or the boy. | 我不是来伤害你和孩子的 |
[18:05] | I know you were part | 我知道你参与了 |
[18:06] | of the assassination attempt on Elizabeth. | 刺杀伊丽莎白的事 |
[18:07] | But there’s a way out of this. | 但有个办法能够澄清 |
[18:10] | You have information the queen wants. | 你有女王需要的信息 |
[18:11] | You know who was really behind the attempt on her life. | 你知道谋杀计划的背后主使 |
[18:14] | It wasn’t Mary. | 不是玛丽 |
[18:14] | So… | 那么 |
[18:18] | tell me who sent that message. | 告诉我 是谁传递的消息 |
[18:20] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[18:21] | If he finds out I’ve talked, he’ll hurt my family. | 如果他知道我泄密了 他会伤害我的家人 |
[18:23] | He’ll have them torn to pieces by their own neighbors! | 我的家人会被邻居碎尸万段的 |
[18:26] | Who? Give me a name. | 被谁 告诉我名字 |
[18:28] | E-Elizabeth will protect your family. | 伊丽莎白会保护你的家人 |
[18:30] | She can’t protect them! They’re in Scotland! | 她保护不了我的家人 他们在苏格兰 |
[18:33] | I know of one man in Scotland with that kind of influence. | 我认识在苏格兰的一个人 他足以一手遮天 |
[18:35] | A man who preaches hatred when it suits him. | 他生性凶残 向来宣扬仇恨 |
[18:37] | Who’d love to see the two queens destroy each other. | 他很乐意看到两位女王自相残杀 |
[18:40] | It’s John Knox. | 是约翰·诺克斯 |
[18:43] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[18:44] | I have archers outside that window. | 窗外有我的弓箭手 |
[18:45] | If you make any sudden move, | 如果你动作太大 |
[18:47] | if they see that blade in your hand, they’ll kill you. | 让他们看到你手里的刀 他们会杀了你 |
[18:49] | Put the blade down | 把刀放下 |
[18:50] | and let me take the boy. | 把这男孩交给我 |
[19:00] | What will happen to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[19:01] | You will be questioned, but you will be protected. | 问讯 不过你会受到保护 |
[19:04] | I don’t believe you. I can’t go back. | 我不相信你 我不能回去 |
[19:06] | No! | 不 |
[19:16] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[19:17] | Reverend Knox. | 诺克斯教士 |
[19:18] | I hear our queen has been abducted. | 我听说女王被绑架了 |
[19:20] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[19:22] | You might as well tell me the details. | 你最好说详细一点 |
[19:23] | I’ll learn them anyway. | 我早晚也会知道 |
[19:25] | We believe it was Clan Gordon who took her. | 我们认为是戈登家族带走了她 |
[19:27] | Their proposals to the queen had gone unanswered. | 他们的求婚没得到回应 |
[19:29] | So they kidnapped her, as is their tradition. | 就绑架了女王 他们向来这样 |
[19:31] | They’re lovely people, aren’t they? | 他们也算良民 对吧 |
[19:32] | Good Catholics. | 虔诚的天主教众 |
[19:34] | Let me help return Mary to safety. | 我会把玛丽安然带回 |
[19:36] | The fastest way to Clan Gordon’s castle is across a bridge | 到戈登家族城堡的最快捷路径需要过一座桥 |
[19:38] | controlled by the Duarr family. | 由杜瓦尔家族看守 |
[19:40] | Protestants loyal to me. | 新教徒对我很忠诚 |
[19:42] | I can ensure access. | 我一定能获准通过 |
[19:44] | Why are you so eager to save a queen you loathe? | 为什么你这么急着救一个你厌恶的女王 |
[19:48] | My reason is the same as yours. | 跟你救她的理由一样 |
[19:49] | To stop her marrying a Catholic. | 免得她嫁给天主教徒 |
[19:51] | Especially a member of Clan Gordon. | 尤其还是戈登家族的人 |
[19:53] | And if I accept your help? | 如果我接受你的帮助会如何 |
[19:55] | Well, in return, after rescuing Mary, | 作为回报 救回玛丽之后 |
[19:58] | you wipe out the entire clan. | 你可以灭掉整个家族 |
[20:01] | We can extinguish Mary’s hard-line Catholic support, | 我们可以彻底铲除对玛丽忠坚无比的天主教徒 |
[20:03] | and no one will blame us. | 没人会怪我们 |
[20:06] | Clan Gordon is Mary’s last stronghold of Catholics in the north. | 戈登家族是玛丽在北方最后的天主教力量了 |
[20:11] | Without them… | 没有了他们… |
[20:11] | Oh, she will be weakened and, in time, fall. | 她的力量会被削弱 最终 消亡 |
[20:16] | Sooner than later would be my choice. | 要我说 越快越好 |
[20:18] | Why drag out the inevitable? | 大势所趋 没必要拖延 |
[20:21] | You’re asking me to plot against my sister. | 你这是要我暗算我的妹妹 |
[20:24] | I’m asking you to choose the winning side. | 我是让你加入有胜算的一方 |
[20:28] | This is our chance, James. | 这是我们的机会 詹姆斯 |
[20:31] | And it won’t come again. | 机不可失 失不再来 |
[20:35] | I am your queen | 我是你的女王 |
[20:36] | and I order you to return me to Edinburgh at once. | 我命令你立刻把我送回爱丁堡 |
[20:38] | You’re not going anywhere until you marry my son. | 如果你不同意嫁给我儿子 你哪都去不了 |
[20:40] | I won’t. | 我不同意 |
[20:42] | And besides, you’re running out of time. | 另外 你快没有时间了 |
[20:43] | My brother and his soldiers will be on their way. | 我哥哥和他的军队正在赶来 |
[20:45] | Your bastard half brother will be the first to betray you | 你那个同父异母的杂种哥哥只要有机会 |
[20:48] | when he gets the chance. | 他第一个背叛你 |
[20:49] | – Don’t you speak of my brother. – Why? | -不许你这么说我哥哥 -为什么 |
[20:51] | I’ve watched James and Knox work together for years, | 我看着詹姆斯和诺克斯多年狼狈为奸 |
[20:54] | even protect each other. | 甚至互相保护 |
[20:55] | They’re closer than you think. | 他们比你想象的还要亲近 |
[20:57] | You want me to believe that all Protestants are against me, | 你想让我以为 所有新教徒都是反对我的 |
[20:59] | even my brother. | 即使是我哥哥 |
[21:00] | But I don’t think that way. | 但我不相信 |
[21:02] | I won’t judge a man by his faith. | 我不会因为一个人的信仰就妄下定论 |
[21:04] | You’re not a tolerant queen, | 你不是一个宽容的女王 |
[21:05] | you’re a sheep surrounded by wolves. | 你是被狼群包围着的羊 |
[21:07] | And a fool to refuse our protection. | 你愚蠢到拒绝我们的保护 |
[21:10] | Very well. | 很好 |
[21:11] | You need a knife to your throat, here it is: | 你不是想自寻死路吗 听好了 |
[21:13] | if you don’t marry my son, Clan Gordon will turn against you. | 如果你不嫁 戈登家族会对你群起而攻之 |
[21:16] | When your Catholic allies become your enemies, | 等你的天主教盟友变成你的敌人 |
[21:18] | do you think the Protestants will save you? | 你觉得新教徒会救你吗 |
[21:20] | You’ll have an entire nation united against their queen. | 整个国家的人会团结起来反对他们的女王 |
[21:24] | And that is how your reign will end. | 那时候 你就该下台了 |
[21:26] | Alone in your castle, | 独自待在城堡里 |
[21:27] | while outside your people call for your head. | 外面的人们叫嚣着要砍你的头 |
[21:30] | Enough. | 够了 |
[21:32] | Tell your son I will meet with him in private. | 告诉你儿子 我要单独见他 |
[21:36] | And tell him I will accept his proposal. | 告诉他 我答应他的求婚 |
[21:45] | You disobeyed my order, | 你没遵守我的指令 |
[21:47] | I told you to find Darnley. | 我让你去找达恩利 |
[21:48] | If I’d obeyed you, we wouldn’t know John Knox | 如果我照做了 我们就不会知道 |
[21:50] | tried to have you killed, not Mary… | 是约翰·诺克斯想杀你 而不是玛丽 |
[21:51] | Knox is a respected Protestant leader. | 诺克斯是一位受尊敬的新教徒领袖 |
[21:54] | I can’t go after him without evidence– | 没有证据的话 我不会去针对他 |
[21:56] | evidence that died along with your witness Renee. | 证据跟你的目击者蕾妮死在一起了 |
[21:58] | What do you expect me to do? | 你还要我怎么相信 |
[22:00] | I want the truth to inform your decisions. | 我需要你做这个决定的真实原因 |
[22:02] | You’re plotting the downfall of someone | 你在谋划推翻某人的计划 |
[22:03] | who played no part in this assassination attempt. | 而这人跟暗杀行动毫无关联 |
[22:05] | You are desperate to absolve Mary, aren’t you? | 你费劲全力替玛丽开脱 对不对 |
[22:10] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[22:11] | I do care for her more than I should. | 我的确不应该如此关心她 |
[22:13] | Certainly more than I ever intended. | 这也超出了我的料想 |
[22:15] | But no matter what I feel about Mary, | 但不管我对玛丽有什么感情 |
[22:16] | I am an Englishman. I have my family here, and I serve you first. | 我是英格兰人 家人在这里 我先为你效命 |
[22:21] | I mean, I don’t want to see my country descend | 我是说 我不希望我的国家陷入 |
[22:23] | into more bloodshed and war. | 更多的血腥与战乱中 |
[22:24] | And I don’t want to see you in danger. | 我不希望你陷入危险 |
[22:27] | You admitted to falling for my rival. | 那你就是承认了 你爱上了我的对头 |
[22:30] | How do I know | 我怎么能确定 |
[22:31] | she hasn’t turned you against me? | 她是否已经把你策反了 |
[22:33] | I’m not against you, Elizabeth. | 我没有要反对你 伊丽莎白 |
[22:36] | I know you feel your cousin | 我知道 你觉得你的表亲 |
[22:37] | is your enemy and you must be hers in return. | 是你的敌人 从而你也必须与她敌对 |
[22:39] | But the two of you are so consumed with each other, | 但你们两人都被对方搞得精疲力尽 |
[22:41] | you didn’t notice Knox in the corner, | 你们意识不到躲在暗处的诺克斯 |
[22:42] | cheering you on to fight to the death. | 他就想看你们自相残杀 |
[22:44] | Now you have a chance at peace. | 现在你们有机会讲和了 |
[22:47] | Mary is just over the border, closer than she’s ever been. | 玛丽就在边境线对面 她从未离你这么近 |
[22:50] | Meet with her, talk to each other… | 去见她 跟她商量… |
[22:52] | To what end? | 为了什么呢 |
[22:53] | So we can share in our burdens? Tell me this: | 要我们有难同当吗 那你告诉我 |
[22:56] | does Mary want my throne? | 玛丽想不想要我的王位 |
[22:59] | You murdered her friend, | 你杀了她的朋友 |
[23:00] | England moved on her nation… | 英格兰侵犯了她的国土… |
[23:01] | In other words, yes, or why would she seek out Darnley? | 也就是说没错 不然她为什么要找达恩利 |
[23:05] | The reality is so simple. | 事实很简单 |
[23:07] | Stop pretending you don’t understand. | 别再装作你不明白的样子了 |
[23:10] | Mary and I are positioned against one other as rivals | 玛丽和我就是站在对立面的两方势力 |
[23:13] | by blood, by history, | 从血缘上来说 从历史上来说 |
[23:15] | by men whose power is tied to our own, | 更别说那些与我们利益相关的男人 |
[23:17] | and it will always be so. | 我们永远都会是敌人 |
[23:19] | We are not just rulers, | 我们不仅仅是女王 |
[23:21] | we are pawns in a much larger game. | 还是一场更大的游戏中的棋子 |
[23:23] | The last thing I want is to know her, | 我最不想做的事就是了解她 |
[23:28] | to feel for her, if… | 同情她 万一… |
[23:29] | If one day you have to kill her. | 万一有一天你不得不杀了她 |
[23:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:36] | Your Majesty, you’re on the path to war. | 陛下 您是在挑起战争 |
[23:39] | And you need to see the cost. | 您必须看清战争的代价 |
[23:48] | John. | 约翰 |
[23:50] | He knows you as his mother’s friend. | 在他眼中 您是他母亲的朋友 |
[23:54] | He still calls out for her. | 他还在找萝拉 |
[23:56] | I don’t think he understands | 我想他不知道 |
[23:57] | that Lola is never, ever coming back. | 萝拉永远也不会回来了 |
[24:01] | As the reality is so simple, | 既然事实如此简单 |
[24:03] | perhaps you could explain it to him. | 也许您能向他解释清楚母亲的去向 |
[24:23] | Was there any progress made | 追查谋杀马特尔父亲凶手的事 |
[24:24] | in getting to the bottom of who killed Martel’s father? | 有进展了吗 |
[24:26] | Protestants, it was assumed. | 恐怕是新教徒干的 |
[24:28] | It was a roadside attack. | 他是在路边被袭击的 |
[24:31] | Were they ever caught? | 他们都没被抓住过吗 |
[24:32] | Sadly, no. | 没有 很遗憾 |
[24:34] | The Church might want to open a proper inquiry. | 教廷或许会做一次彻底的调查 |
[24:36] | For closure. | 好了结此事 |
[24:37] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[24:53] | Don’t. | 别 |
[24:55] | No. | 不要 |
[24:58] | He killed Leith. | 是他杀了利思 |
[25:00] | Martel? | 马特尔 |
[25:01] | Tell me why you suspect him. | 为什么你会怀疑他 |
[25:02] | The love letter. | 那封情书 |
[25:04] | I wrote it. But it couldn’t have been found | 是我写的 但它不可能像他说的那样 |
[25:06] | on Leith’s burned body, as he claims. | 出现在利思被焚的尸体上 |
[25:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:09] | Because it was a letter I wrote long before he left. | 因为那信是我在他走之前好久就写好的 |
[25:11] | And it was left here. I know, | 信被落在这了 我知道 |
[25:13] | because I saw it in Leith’s room only days ago. | 几天前我刚在利思的桌上看到过 |
[25:15] | I spoke to those witnesses, as you suggested. | 按你的建议 我问过了目击者 |
[25:18] | They recognized the Guise sigil. | 他们认出了吉斯家族的徽章 |
[25:19] | It was Martel’s man that slaughtered Leith. | 是马特尔的人杀了利思 |
[25:22] | But they were afraid. | 但他们都很害怕 |
[25:24] | I-I… I don’t know if they’d speak against him. | 我 我不知道他们是不是在诬陷他 |
[25:28] | No. | 不会 |
[25:29] | The Guise are powerful. | 吉斯家族很有势力 |
[25:30] | Especially now that they’ve aligned themselves with Spain. | 尤其是他们现在与西班牙结盟了 |
[25:33] | Oh, this is the last thing that we need… | 这是对我们最不利的事 |
[25:34] | Leeza getting in the middle of all of this. | 莉扎在这些事中插一脚 |
[25:37] | Dredging up old wrongs. | 把旧账都翻出来 |
[25:41] | I told you I would find a way | 我向你保证了我会想办法 |
[25:42] | out of this marriage and I will. | 毁掉这桩婚约 我一定会做到 |
[25:45] | How? | 怎么做 |
[25:46] | We’ll kill Martel together. | 我们一起把马特尔杀了 |
[25:49] | After which, I hope you’ll realize | 之后 我希望你明白 |
[25:50] | mother is always on your side. | 母亲永远站在你这边 |
[26:01] | Forgive me, Queen Mary. | 打扰了 玛丽女王 |
[26:03] | Father said you’d sent for me. | 父亲说您找我 |
[26:04] | I did send for you. | 我是要找你 |
[26:06] | Help me lace my dress. | 帮我把裙子系上 |
[26:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:14] | I’m terribly sorry about all this. | 对于这一切 我非常抱歉 |
[26:16] | – Oh, you mean the wedding? – It really wasn’t my idea. | -你是说婚礼 -这真不是我的主意 |
[26:19] | But I’ve learned it’s best to obey Father. | 但我知道最好还是服从父亲 |
[26:23] | Clan Gordon are good people. | 戈登家族的人都很好 |
[26:26] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:27] | They are afraid of the earl, as are you. | 他们很害怕伯爵 像你一样 |
[26:31] | But perhaps you should be more afraid of me. | 但也许你更该害怕我 |
[26:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:41] | I’ve been wed before | 我是结过婚的 |
[26:43] | and I am a queen. | 还是个女王 |
[26:44] | Have you ever been with a queen, George? | 你曾和女王在一起过吗 乔治 |
[26:48] | No. | 没有 |
[26:49] | Oh, dear, you’re breathing heavily. | 亲爱的 你的呼吸怎么这么重 |
[26:50] | Have you ever been with a woman? | 你有过女人吗 |
[26:55] | If you can’t perform, | 如果你那方面不行 |
[26:56] | then I have the right to refuse the marriage. | 我可是有权拒绝成婚的 |
[26:59] | It’s a gamble, but… | 你我都得赌一把 不过 |
[27:01] | Take off your belt. | 把你的腰带解下来 |
[27:03] | George. | 乔治 |
[27:07] | George? | 乔治 |
[27:17] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽女王 |
[27:18] | Get back inside. | 进屋去 |
[27:19] | Now. | 快点 |
[27:27] | Stop her! Stop her! | 拦住她 拦住她 |
[27:31] | After her! | 快追 |
[27:33] | To horse, men, to horse! | 上马 侍卫 上马 |
[27:49] | Clan Gordon’s stronghold isn’t much further. | 戈登家族的大本营就在前方 |
[27:52] | We’ll scout their numbers and plan our attack. | 侦查一下他们的人数 我们再计划进攻 |
[27:54] | Once we’ve rescued the queen, we’ll… | 把女王救出来后我们就… |
[28:00] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[28:01] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:03] | Yes. | 还好 |
[28:04] | The earl kidnapped me so I’d marry his son. | 伯爵绑架了我 要我嫁给他儿子 |
[28:06] | The earl of Clan Gordon; it’s as we thought. | 戈登家族的伯爵 跟我们想的一样 |
[28:08] | How many men do you have? We need to push north. | 你有多少人 我们要向北方攻 |
[28:10] | I want to get you back to Edinburgh Castle | 我想送你回爱丁堡城堡 |
[28:12] | where you’ll be safe. | 确保你的安全 |
[28:13] | My men and I will handle it from here. | 我和我的人在这顶着 |
[28:14] | We have nearly a hundred more just down the road. | 我们有一百多个人 还在路上 |
[28:16] | A hundred men? | 一百人 |
[28:17] | I never imagined you’d bring so many. | 你竟然带了这么多人 真是出乎我的意料 |
[28:19] | If Clan Gordon puts up a fight, there’ll be a slaughter. | 如果戈登家族挑起战斗 那将是一场恶战 |
[28:21] | I’ll manage it. | 我会解决的 |
[28:22] | You’ve been through enough. | 你遭的罪够多了 |
[28:23] | Escort the queen back to court. | 护送女王回城堡 |
[28:25] | Why are you so keen to get rid of me? | 为什么你急着把我送回去 |
[28:27] | And how did you get so many men here so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就集结了这么多人赶到这 |
[28:29] | – We rode as fast as we could. – Or you took a shortcut. | -我们快马加鞭赶来的 -你抄近路了 |
[28:32] | The bridges that cut through the north– | 通向北方的那几座桥 |
[28:33] | you could only use them with Knox’s help. | 只有在诺克斯的帮助下才能通过 |
[28:35] | Did he ask you for something in return? | 他跟你谈条件了吗 |
[28:36] | I did what I needed to get to you quickly. | 我尽我所能尽快赶来救你 |
[28:38] | And now that you’re here, | 现在你赶来了 |
[28:39] | you plan to wipe out my Catholic supporters? | 想一举扫清我的天主教支持者 |
[28:42] | You can’t save them, Mary. | 你没法救他们的 玛丽 |
[28:44] | They kidnapped you. | 他们绑架了你 |
[28:45] | You have to make a show of force, | 你必须展示武力 |
[28:47] | or every clan in Scotland will defy you | 否则全苏格兰的部落都会反对你 |
[28:48] | until the end of your reign. | 直到把你拉下王位 |
[28:49] | I intend to show force. | 我是想展示武力 |
[28:51] | But if I move too quickly, | 但如果我动作太快 |
[28:52] | I could find myself at the end of a blade. | 我就会将自己置于危险之中 |
[28:55] | We will ride north together. | 我们一起去北方 |
[28:56] | We will surround the clan and demand | 包围部落 要求他们 |
[28:58] | that they give up their leader. | 交出自己的首领 |
[28:59] | The earl will bend the knee | 伯爵要么下跪求饶 |
[29:01] | or he will die. | 要么就是死路一条 |
[29:05] | Move out! | 出发 |
[29:14] | Lola’s son is safe. | 萝拉的儿子很安全 |
[29:15] | He’s here at the castle, being tended to. | 他在城堡里 有人照顾着他 |
[29:20] | John Knox was responsible for this. | 这都是约翰·诺克斯的错 |
[29:22] | Lola thought she was following Mary’s orders, | 萝拉以为是玛丽对她下的命令 |
[29:24] | but she was following his. | 其实是他下的 |
[29:25] | Knox is the true enemy. | 诺克斯才是你真正的敌人 |
[29:28] | If only there were just one. | 要是只有一个敌人就好了 |
[29:30] | My wife is dead. | 我妻子已死 |
[29:31] | And you killed her. | 她是你杀的 |
[29:32] | Lola betrayed me. | 萝拉背叛了我 |
[29:35] | What sentence would you have given, had this happened in France? | 如果在法国会有什么下场呢 |
[29:38] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[29:40] | Oh, you seek absolution | 你杀了自己的朋友 |
[29:44] | for killing your friend. | 还想为自己免罪 |
[29:46] | She wasn’t your friend, Elizabeth, | 她不是你的朋友 伊丽莎白 |
[29:48] | she was your prisoner. | 她是你的囚犯 |
[29:50] | What a grotesque curse of royalty, | 你连这个都没有分清楚 |
[29:52] | that you cannot even tell the difference. | 还谈什么忠诚 |
[29:55] | The truth is that had you not | 真相是如果你 |
[29:57] | taken her family hostage, | 没有绑架她的家人 |
[29:59] | had you not forced her here, | 没有逼她留在这里 |
[30:00] | then Lola would still be alive! | 萝拉就不会死 |
[30:02] | Maybe you’re right, | 也许你是对的 |
[30:03] | but we confided in one another as friends do, | 但我们曾已经成为了朋友 |
[30:07] | and she agreed to come here | 而且她之所以同意来这里 |
[30:08] | because she was desperate | 就是因为她非常想 |
[30:10] | to get away from you. | 逃离你身边 |
[30:16] | Lord Narcisse, you provided | 纳西斯伯爵 |
[30:18] | crucial information to the Crown. | 你为女王提供了重要信息 |
[30:21] | And as a reward, I am transferring you out of the Tower. | 作为奖赏 我会将你送出高塔 |
[30:24] | You may see your stepson, John, | 你可以见你的继子 约翰 |
[30:26] | and correspond with French authorities | 并与法国联系 |
[30:27] | to negotiate your release. | 商讨你的释放事宜 |
[30:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:32] | John Knox misled me down a very dark path. | 约翰·诺克斯误导我走了一条黑暗的道路 |
[30:36] | Starting today, I choose another. | 从今天开始 我将选择另一条路 |
[30:59] | Earl of Gordon, | 戈登伯爵 |
[31:00] | you are guilty of kidnapping, extortion and treason, | 你犯了绑架勒索以及叛国罪 |
[31:04] | but your queen is merciful. | 但你的女王很仁慈 |
[31:06] | I am offering you this chance to beg for my forgiveness. | 我给你机会请求我的原谅 |
[31:12] | I won’t offer again. | 仅此一次 |
[31:13] | And I won’t beg. | 我不会请求 |
[31:15] | You surround yourself with Protestants: | 你身边全是新教徒 |
[31:17] | your guards, | 你的卫兵 |
[31:18] | your advisors, | 你的大臣 |
[31:18] | your brother. | 你的哥哥 |
[31:20] | Let me go and my clan will protect you. | 让我走 我的家族会保护你 |
[31:28] | He’s filling your head with lies. | 他在骗你 |
[31:31] | You can trust the Protestants. | 你可以信任新教徒 |
[31:33] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[31:34] | Or are you waiting for my fall, | 还是你在等我下台 |
[31:35] | so that you can rule again? | 那样你就能重新上位 |
[31:37] | Mary, I serve you. | 玛丽 我忠诚于你 |
[31:43] | Prove your loyalty. | 证明你的忠诚 |
[31:45] | If you wish to remain by my side, | 如果你想继续在我身边 |
[31:47] | help me bring order without losing my Catholic allies. | 就帮我整顿秩序 但要留住我的天主教盟友 |
[31:52] | Kill the Earl. | 杀掉伯爵 |
[31:53] | I am not your executioner. | 我不是你的刽子手 |
[31:55] | You are today. I need a Protestant | 今天你就是 我需要一个清教徒恶人 |
[31:57] | villain to swing the sword. | 来动手 |
[31:59] | Someone the family can blame. | 需要这个家族能去怪罪的人 |
[32:01] | While you appear merciful | 然后你扮演一个仁慈的君主 |
[32:02] | for sparing their lives. | 饶了他们的性命 |
[32:05] | You’re asking me to make Catholic enemies. | 你想让我树立天主教敌人 |
[32:07] | You cannot keep playing both sides. | 你不能当一个两面派 |
[32:09] | And if you wish to remain my advisor, you will do as I say. | 如果还想继续当我的大臣就必须要照我说的做 |
[32:25] | I should kill you all! | 我该杀了你们所有人 |
[32:27] | I should execute every last one of you for your treason. | 因为你们的叛国罪 我应该杀光你们 |
[32:29] | Enough, James. | 够了 詹姆斯 |
[32:31] | The traitor has been punished. | 叛徒已经收到了惩罚 |
[32:34] | My people, | 我的人民 |
[32:35] | despite your transgressions, | 无论你们犯了什么罪 |
[32:37] | as Scots, | 作为苏格兰人 |
[32:38] | as Catholics, you are precious to me. | 作为天主教徒 你们对我来说很珍贵 |
[32:42] | Clan Gordon will live on. | 戈登家族会继续存在下去 |
[32:43] | Its holdings and titles will remain with the clan | 家族财产和头衔都会继续保持 |
[32:47] | if… you pledge your loyalty. | 只要你们发誓你们对我忠诚 |
[32:58] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[32:58] | Your Grace. | 女王陛下 |
[33:00] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[33:04] | Were you seen leaving your chambers? | 你离开房间有人看见吗 |
[33:06] | No. | 没有 |
[33:07] | That is, I don’t believe so. | 但我其实不清楚 |
[33:09] | Is it awful if I was? | 如果被人看见了很糟糕吗 |
[33:10] | You told me to meet you; you didn’t say anything about… | 是你让我来见你的 你没说… |
[33:11] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[33:13] | A daughter joining her mother | 女儿陪母亲 |
[33:14] | for an evening stroll is hardly a crime. | 晚上散个步不算犯罪 |
[33:16] | No, but murder is. | 是不算 但谋杀就算 |
[33:18] | Why would you murder Martel? | 你为什么要杀马特尔 |
[33:19] | Are my sins any less than his? | 我的罪难道不是和他一样重吗 |
[33:20] | – Will I not be damned…? – Stop. | -我难道就不会… -别说了 |
[33:22] | Killing to avenge a wrong isn’t murder, | 为错误的事而复仇不算谋杀 |
[33:24] | it’s justice, | 这是正义 |
[33:25] | and justice cannot be a sin. | 正义不算犯罪 |
[33:29] | You must believe that. | 你必须相信这一点 |
[33:30] | I want to, I do. | 我真的想相信 |
[33:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:34] | Then I need you to scream. | 我需要你尖叫 |
[33:35] | Scream? Why would I…? | 尖叫 为什么我要… |
[33:42] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[33:43] | Guards! Act shocked. | 卫兵 表现得惊恐一些 |
[33:44] | I am shocked! | 我很惊恐 |
[33:46] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[33:46] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[33:48] | Oh, he jumped. | 他就这样跳下来 |
[33:49] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[33:50] | We saw the entire thing. | 我们都看见了 |
[33:54] | The tears might be a bit much. | 哭出眼泪就太过了 |
[33:56] | The tears are real. | 眼泪是真的 |
[33:57] | Leith really is gone, isn’t he? | 利思真的死了 是吗 |
[33:59] | Martel took him away forever. | 马特尔永远带走了他 |
[34:02] | You did this for me. | 你为了我这么做 |
[34:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:05] | Well, it may not be a sin, | 就算不是罪过 |
[34:06] | but even justice has a price. | 正义也是需要代价的 |
[34:09] | It’s better the debt be mine. | 债都算在我头上最好 |
[34:18] | It’s tragic, | 真是个悲剧 |
[34:20] | but there you have it. | 但情况就是如此 |
[34:20] | One witness who says Martel asked for a length of rope, | 我们的目击证人说马特尔要了一根长绳 |
[34:23] | another who found this suicide note. | 还有一个发现了这张遗言 |
[34:26] | The Guises do not fare well at French court, do they? | 吉斯家的人不在法国宫廷结束性命 不是吗 |
[34:31] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[34:32] | No, I swear. | 不 我发誓 |
[34:33] | I know you, Mother. You raised me. | 我了解你 母亲 你抚养了我 |
[34:36] | I know how you solve problems. | 我知道你是怎么解决问题的 |
[34:37] | Martel was no problem. | 马特尔没有问题需要解决 |
[34:40] | He was a shamed man. | 他只是个感到羞耻的人 |
[34:41] | Harshly refused by Claude, publicly humiliated… | 被克劳德粗暴拒绝… |
[34:44] | – Mother! – Did you read the note? | -母亲 -你读过他的遗言吗 |
[34:46] | His ego couldn’t take it, | 他的骄傲受不了这样的打击 |
[34:47] | and I do think that he was keenly aware | 我知道他了解到 |
[34:50] | of having failed you, | 让你失望了 |
[34:51] | but suicide… | 但自杀… |
[34:53] | …that is such a shameful way to go… | …真是一个不体面的告别方式 |
[34:55] | and a mortal sin. | 也是弥天大罪 |
[34:57] | I mean, you could push | 你应该 |
[34:58] | for an inquiry, but then Martel’s end | 好好探查一番 但那样的话马特尔的死亡 |
[35:01] | will be discussed more broadly. | 就会遭到更多讨论 |
[35:03] | I don’t think the Guises will like that. | 我认为吉斯家不会想要这样 |
[35:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:06] | There’s no point in arguing. | 争论没有意义 |
[35:07] | As a corpse, he’s hardly a viable husband | 作为尸体 他既不能做丈夫 |
[35:10] | or a Catholic presence. | 也不能做天主教徒 |
[35:12] | But France does need one. | 但是法国需要一个人 |
[35:13] | A Catholic presence, I mean. | 我是指天主教徒 |
[35:15] | Someone to counsel the young king and reassure | 需要一个人辅佐年轻的国王 |
[35:17] | the Vatican that Rome has the right | 确保罗马教廷 |
[35:19] | dynastic line on the throne. | 拥正确的人为王 |
[35:20] | Popes can displace kings… | 教皇可以罢免国王… |
[35:23] | but I don’t have to tell you that. | 但我不是非得告诉你 |
[35:25] | Yet you do. | 你要告诉我 |
[35:28] | So, you’ll be staying. | 那样你就可以留下 |
[35:30] | Indefinitely. | 当然了 |
[35:37] | And Spain steps in. | 西班牙介入了 |
[35:40] | You were supposed to kill | 你应该把整个家族都杀掉 |
[35:41] | the entire clan, not just their leader. | 不是只杀掉他们的领袖 |
[35:44] | Now you’ve strengthened Mary’s hand. | 这下你增强了玛丽的力量 |
[35:46] | She gave me no choice. I couldn’t publicly refuse the queen. | 她让我别无选择 我不能公开拒绝女王 |
[35:49] | Well, you should have found a way. | 你应该想办法 |
[35:50] | Oh, but you didn’t. You threw your lot in with Mary and now God | 但是你没有 你让自己的命运跟她相连 |
[35:53] | will take you down with her. | 现在上帝将让你跟她一起毁灭 |
[35:54] | I will spread the word with my followers | 我会告诉我的信徒 |
[35:57] | that you betrayed us, | 你背叛了我们 |
[35:59] | that you’re a Catholic sympathizer, a weak… | 你是天主教拥护者 一个软弱的… |
[36:02] | Do not threaten me. | 不要威胁我 |
[36:04] | I am half brother to the queen. | 我是女王同父异母的哥哥 |
[36:06] | My family has royal blood in our veins. | 我的家族有王室血统 |
[36:08] | The people believe that God chose us to rule, | 人民相信上帝选择了我们来统治 |
[36:12] | while you merely spout His teachings. | 而你只是宣扬上帝教诲的人 |
[36:15] | That is true power. | 我拥有的才是真正的力量 |
[36:19] | Power that a commoner like you will never have. | 你这种普通人永远不会拥有的力量 |
[36:29] | Keira. | 凯拉 |
[36:31] | Where’s my son? Where’s Darnley? | 我儿子呢 达恩利呢 |
[36:34] | He’s not here, Lady Lennox. | 他不在这里 雷诺克斯夫人 |
[36:35] | But he was, from the looks of it. | 但看样子他之前是在这里的 |
[36:38] | I don’t know why you two continue | 我不知道你们两个为什么 |
[36:39] | to pursue this dangerous little love affair. | 继续这一危险的爱情关系 |
[36:42] | You have no future and you know it. | 你们没有未来 你知道的 |
[36:44] | I have defied Elizabeth | 我违抗了伊丽莎白 |
[36:46] | to secure a crown for my son, | 来确保我儿子得到王位 |
[36:47] | and nothing is going to stand in my way, certainly not you. | 什么事都不能妨碍我 你也不能 |
[36:51] | Now, Queen Mary has expressed interest in Darnley | 玛丽女王表达出了对达恩利的兴趣 |
[36:53] | and I need to get him to Scotland, | 我需要让他前往苏格兰 |
[36:55] | and he must leave before Elizabeth finds him. | 他必须在伊丽莎白找到他前离开 |
[36:58] | So, where… is… Darnley? | 所以 达恩利到底在哪里 |
[37:03] | He got a letter from the queen. | 他收到了女王的来信 |
[37:06] | Which queen? | 哪个女王 |
[37:07] | Mary writes to me. | 玛丽只给我写信 |
[37:10] | Not Elizabeth– I have intercepted all of her letters. | 不是伊丽莎白 我拦截了她所有的信 |
[37:15] | Apparently not all. | 显然不是所有的 |
[37:26] | Your Majesty, | 女王陛下 |
[37:27] | may I present the honorable Lord Darnley. | 尊贵的达恩利大人觐见 |
[37:34] | Queen Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白女王 |
[37:40] | I hear you’ve been looking for me. | 我听说你在找我 |
[37:42] | You’re a difficult man to find. | 你还真难找 |
[37:43] | I thought you’d be halfway to Scotland by now, | 我还以为你在去苏格兰的路上了 |
[37:46] | on your way to marrying my cousin. | 去跟我的表亲成婚 |
[37:48] | I know why you want to prevent that wedding. | 我知道你为什么阻止那场联姻 |
[37:51] | You fear the tides of power will turn against you. | 你担心我们联姻后会一起反对你 |
[37:54] | With all my Catholic allies here in England, | 我在英格兰有众多天主教同盟 |
[37:56] | I am the foothold Mary needs to start a revolution | 我是玛丽开始一场革命 废黜你 |
[37:59] | and dethrone you… | 所需要的据点… |
[38:01] | hypothetically. | 理论上是这样的 |
[38:03] | So, you’ve come to my court to bargain. | 所以你是来跟我谈条件的 |
[38:07] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[38:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:10] | I’m in love with a woman I can’t have. | 我爱上了一个我无法拥有的女人 |
[38:12] | She is promised to a suitor of a powerful family. | 她被许给了一个有权有势家族的追求者 |
[38:15] | As queen, you can break their engagement. | 作为女王 你可以取消他们的婚约 |
[38:19] | That sounds expensive. | 这个要求很高 |
[38:20] | If you do this for me, | 如果你为我这么做 |
[38:21] | I will stay here in England with the woman I love. | 我会跟我爱的女人一起留在英格兰 |
[38:25] | Queen Mary and I will never meet. | 玛丽女王和我不会见面 |
[38:28] | And without me, Mary Stuart will be powerless against you. | 没有我 玛丽·斯图尔特就没力量反对你了 |
[38:35] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[38:37] | It’s good to be home… and to be unmarried. | 回家真好 单身真好 |
[38:40] | Yes, the single life is a bit rougher here than I remembered. | 是 我印象中单身生活本没有这么轻松 |
[38:43] | A letter arrived for you. | 给你的信 |
[38:45] | It’s from Gideon. | 吉迪恩的 |
[38:52] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[38:54] | You sent for me? | 你找我吗 |
[38:57] | I received intelligence from England today. | 我今天收到了英格兰来的情报 |
[39:00] | John Knox was behind the assassination attempt on Elizabeth. | 约翰·诺克斯谋划了刺杀伊丽莎白的事件 |
[39:04] | He forged a letter in my handwriting | 他以我的笔迹伪造了一封信 |
[39:06] | ordering Lola to kill Elizabeth. | 命令萝拉杀害伊丽莎白 |
[39:08] | Lola thought she was just following my command | 萝拉以为她只是在听我的命令行事 |
[39:10] | and she died for it. | 她因此而死 |
[39:12] | Mary, I… | 玛丽 我… |
[39:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[39:17] | I can’t keep blaming my cousin for this. | 我不能一直责怪我的表亲 |
[39:20] | I would’ve done the same. | 换我我也会这么做 |
[39:22] | As it is, because of who we are, | 因为我们的身份 |
[39:23] | it doesn’t make a difference. | 不管谁都会这么做 |
[39:25] | We are still two queens | 我们仍然是两个女王 |
[39:27] | and there is only one English throne. | 而英格兰王位只有一个 |
[39:33] | Did you know about Knox? | 你知道诺克斯的事吗 |
[39:36] | Mary, I’m on your side. | 玛丽 我是跟你站在一边的 |
[39:38] | I am asking if you knew. | 我在问你知不知道 |
[39:42] | I knew… after the fact. | 我知道 但那是事后 |
[39:44] | And you did nothing. | 可你却什么都没做 |
[39:46] | You said nothing. | 你什么都没说 |
[39:47] | You had just achieved peace with the Protestants. | 你刚跟新教徒取得和平 |
[39:49] | If you’d retaliated against Knox… | 如果你报复诺克斯… |
[39:51] | – You didn’t trust my judgment. – I do now. | -你不信任我的判断 -我现在信了 |
[39:53] | The way you handled Clan Gordon proved to me that… | 你处理戈登家族的事向我证明了… |
[39:54] | I don’t have to prove myself to you. | 我不用向你证明自己 |
[39:57] | I am queen! | 我是女王 |
[39:59] | And your job is to serve me! | 你的工作是效忠我 |
[40:02] | Instead you serve a Protestant agenda. | 可是你却效忠了一个新教徒 |
[40:04] | Knox’s agenda. | 你效忠了诺克斯 |
[40:05] | You tried to help wipe out my Catholic supporters, | 你帮忙摧毁我的天主教支持者 |
[40:08] | or was that Knox’s idea, too? | 还是说那也是诺克斯的主意 |
[40:09] | I defied Knox and severed all ties with him. | 我违抗了诺克斯 跟他断绝了一切关系 |
[40:12] | I have no other side but yours. | 我只站在你这边 |
[40:15] | You made sure of that. | 这是你明白的 |
[40:17] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[40:18] | But you have a long road before I trust you again. | 但是要想再让我相信你 你还要努力证明自己 |
[40:29] | That Highland lord was right. | 那个高地领主是对的 |
[40:31] | I have Protestant enemies everywhere. | 我的新教敌人到处都是 |
[40:34] | If I am to survive the battles to come, | 如果我要打赢即将到来的战斗 |
[40:37] | I will need Catholic allies. | 我需要天主教同盟 |
[40:38] | You’re going to marry Darnley. | 你要嫁给达恩利 |
[40:41] | Mary, I told you, | 玛丽 我告诉过你 |
[40:42] | that’s risking your throne. | 这会威胁到你的王位 |
[40:44] | My throne will always be at risk. | 我的王位会一直有危险 |
[40:48] | I need power. | 我需要权力 |
[40:51] | And I must do whatever it takes to get it. | 我必须不惜一切代价得到权力 |
[40:54] | I need a husband that Rome and Catholics all over the world | 我需要一个罗马和全世界的天主教徒 |
[40:57] | will stand behind. | 都会支持的丈夫 |
[41:00] | And that husband is Lord Darnley. | 那个丈夫就是达恩利 |