时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I told you he’s been like this for weeks. | 我说了 他这样好几周了 |
[00:04] | Sullen, unresponsive. | 郁郁寡欢 毫无回应 |
[00:06] | I should never have become king. | 我就不该当国王 |
[00:07] | I will fix this. | 我们可以想办法 |
[00:10] | No! | 不 |
[00:11] | This is what you two have been doing. | 你们两个一直在做这个 |
[00:13] | Misplacing the King of France. | 弄丢了法国国王 |
[00:15] | The time has come for the Valois to step down. | 瓦卢瓦王朝的统治结束了 |
[00:18] | Spain must take control. | 西班牙必须接手 |
[00:20] | Is the queen asking me to use military force? | 女王陛下是让我动用武力吗 |
[00:23] | The queen is asking you to bring her Darnley. | 女王是要你把达恩利带回来 |
[00:26] | This Englishman killed my guard | 这个英国人杀了我的守卫 |
[00:28] | and then tried to murder me. | 还试图杀我 |
[00:29] | Get out of our country | 离开我们的国家 |
[00:31] | or we will drive you out. | 不然我们会把你们赶出去 |
[00:33] | Tell me what you gave Agatha. | 你给阿加莎的是什么 |
[00:35] | The cure you’re looking for doesn’t exist. | 你想要的药剂是不存在的 |
[00:37] | Then she will die? | 那她会死吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:39] | Elizabeth will keep coming after us. | 伊丽莎白会一直找我们的麻烦 |
[00:41] | Let her come; let the danger come. | 让她来吧 让危险来吧 |
[00:43] | Doesn’t it make you feel alive? | 那样难道不会让你有活着的感觉吗 |
[00:47] | Keira, what are you doing here? | 凯拉 你怎么来了 |
[00:49] | I’m going to marry the Queen of Scotland. | 我要跟苏格兰女王成婚 |
[00:51] | She’ll never win your heart, Darnley. | 她永远得不到你的心 达恩利 |
[00:53] | It’s mine. | 你的心是我的 |
[01:03] | This is not the dead body I was hoping for, Ambassador. | 这不是我想要的尸体 大使 |
[01:06] | Queen Mary insisted I bring | 玛丽女王坚持要我 |
[01:08] | the assassin’s corpse back to you. | 把刺客的尸体带回给你 |
[01:10] | She blames me | 她怪我 |
[01:11] | for the assassination attempt | 派人去刺杀 |
[01:12] | on Lord Darnley’s life. | 达恩利 |
[01:13] | Your failure to eliminate Darnley | 你没有成功除掉达恩利 |
[01:15] | has caused me public embarrassment. | 还让我当众出丑 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry, Your Majesty. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[01:18] | Do you want me to send another agent? | 要我再派另一个特工去吗 |
[01:20] | No. | 不 |
[01:21] | Any further attempt on his life, | 再去刺杀他 |
[01:22] | successful or not, | 无论成功与否 |
[01:24] | will clearly point back to me | 矛头都会指向我 |
[01:25] | and make me appear weak. | 让我示弱 |
[01:26] | And I see no way to stop this wedding. | 我不知您为何要阻止这场联姻 |
[01:28] | Then what do you suggest? | 那你有何提议呢 |
[01:30] | Because after Lord Darnley | 因为在达恩利 |
[01:32] | and Queen Mary wed, they will raise an army, | 和玛丽结合后 他们会召集军队 |
[01:34] | they’ll gather international support, | 会召集国际上的支援力量 |
[01:36] | and they will come after my throne. | 会来要我的王位 |
[01:38] | The time to move on Scotland is now. | 要除掉苏格兰只有趁现在 |
[01:40] | Your Majesty, if I may… | 陛下 容我… |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:43] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[01:44] | Advise me? | 对我谏言献策吗 |
[01:45] | Please, Ambassador. | 拜托 大使 |
[01:47] | Lord Blackburn and I occasionally disagreed, | 布莱克本大人和我偶尔会有分歧 |
[01:49] | but at least he didn’t mince words. | 单至少他不会这么口不择言 |
[01:51] | Then neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[01:52] | You cannot invade Scotland without reason. | 你不能毫无缘由地侵略苏格兰 |
[01:54] | Then find me a reason. | 那就给我一个理由 |
[01:57] | This marriage is an act | 这次联姻就是 |
[01:58] | of aggression and I will not sit by, | 侵略行为 我不会干坐着 |
[02:01] | helplessly waiting for the sword to fall. | 无助地等待利刃落下 |
[02:15] | Come on, Greer, we’re almost there. | 快来 葛瑞尔 我们快到了 |
[02:19] | Oh, Mary, | 玛丽 |
[02:20] | – it’s beautiful. – I told you. | -这里好美 -我和你说过了 |
[02:22] | Darnley and I found it while on one of our rides. | 达恩利和我骑马的时候发现了这里 |
[02:24] | Admit it, Greer, it’s the perfect place to get married. | 这里是结婚的好地方 葛瑞尔 是不是 |
[02:27] | Not for a queen. | 对女王来说不一定 |
[02:28] | Well, queen of the fairies, | 精灵女王还行 |
[02:29] | maybe, but your wedding | 但你的婚礼 |
[02:30] | is a major political event. | 是重要的政治事件 |
[02:32] | Hundreds of guests, | 成千上万的贵宾 |
[02:33] | official ceremonies, legal formalities… | 官方仪式 法定手续… |
[02:36] | And that’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[02:37] | So much of this wedding isn’t about | 这种婚礼根本无关 |
[02:39] | who Darnley and I really are. | 达恩利和我究竟是什么样的人 |
[02:41] | You mean, who you and Darnley have become. | 你是说你和达恩利成为了什么样的人 |
[02:43] | As much as I’d like to run away | 我多想逃跑 |
[02:45] | and elope in a magical forest, | 私奔到魔法森林里 |
[02:47] | political realities are part | 政治是我生活的一部分 |
[02:49] | of my life… and this wedding. | 这场婚礼也是 |
[02:51] | You did have an assassination attempt | 你真的有过 |
[02:52] | at your engagement party. | 想取消订婚宴会的想法 |
[02:54] | Darnley and I have been | 我们还没见面 |
[02:54] | under attack since before we met. | 达恩利和我都一直身处险境 |
[02:57] | By Elizabeth, John Knox, the Protestants, | 威胁来自伊丽莎白 约翰·诺克斯 |
[02:59] | even some of my own Catholic lords. | 清教徒 甚至我自己的一些天主教大臣 |
[03:01] | Something is going to happen, Greer. | 总会有事发生的 葛瑞尔 |
[03:03] | I just… don’t know where it’s going to come from. | 我只是不懂危险会来自何方 |
[03:05] | I see why the idea | 我知道为什么 |
[03:06] | of running away with Darnley | 和达恩利私奔的想法 |
[03:07] | is suddenly so appealing. | 突然显得这么诱人了 |
[03:09] | And while I’m checking over my shoulder | 而我回头想想 |
[03:11] | for assassins and the like, | 刺杀之类的事 |
[03:12] | I still have the politics | 却发现还有一场 |
[03:14] | of a royal wedding to deal with. | 皇家婚礼需要处理 |
[03:15] | The guest list, the seating chart, | 贵宾名单 座位表 |
[03:17] | a million little things that could alienate | 有无数小细节足以离间 |
[03:19] | – my supporters at home. – And you will deal | -我的支持者们 -你会像以前一样 |
[03:21] | with those challenges as you always do. | 处理好这些挑战的 |
[03:23] | Except that now, at the end of the day, | 除了现在 最后 |
[03:24] | you will have achieved more than a political alliance. | 你会获得比政治联姻更多的东西 |
[03:26] | You will have a chance to find love again. | 你会有再次找到真爱的机会 |
[03:29] | Well… | 好吧… |
[03:29] | it’s almost too much to hope for. | 那真是太贪心了 |
[03:32] | But I’m willing to try. | 但我愿意一试 |
[03:39] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[03:40] | If you’re referring to the fact | 如果你指的是 |
[03:41] | that Charles hasn’t been seen in weeks | 查尔斯失踪了好几周 |
[03:43] | and he gave his crown to a peasant, | 还把皇冠给了一个农民的话 |
[03:45] | we don’t have a “Problem,” Narcisse. | 那我们不是有”麻烦”了 纳西斯 |
[03:47] | We have a disaster. | 我们是灾难临头了 |
[03:48] | Well, it’s about to get a lot worse. | 比这还糟糕 |
[03:50] | I’ve just learned your daughter, | 我刚听说你的女儿 |
[03:51] | Leeza, is drafting a letter | 莉扎 在起草一封信 |
[03:52] | for Charles to sign, | 要查尔斯签署 |
[03:53] | formally abdicating the throne. | 让他正式放弃王位 |
[03:55] | If Charles abdicates the throne, then what? | 如果查尔斯退位 然后呢 |
[03:57] | His brother, Henry, is next in line. | 他的弟弟 亨利 是下一任国王 |
[03:59] | – He’s even younger than Charles. – There will be | -他甚至比查尔斯更小 -那会有空档 |
[04:01] | a vacuum. They’ll make their own bid for the throne, | 他们会来夺取王位 |
[04:03] | which will allow King Philip to take advantage | 那样菲利普国王就会利用 |
[04:06] | of the instability and present Spain | 法国的不稳定来提出 |
[04:09] | as a better option. | 西班牙是更好的选择 |
[04:11] | Making France a Spanish territory. | 让法国成为西班牙的领土 |
[04:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:14] | Charles’s absence buys us time. | 查尔斯的失踪为我们赢得了时间 |
[04:17] | He can’t sign anything | 如果他下落不明 |
[04:18] | if his whereabouts are unknown. | 就无法签署任何东西 |
[04:20] | Leeza has her Spanish guards | 我们谈话的时候 |
[04:21] | combing the countryside as we speak. | 莉扎让他的西班牙卫兵在搜查村庄 |
[04:23] | Then we must find him first. | 那我们就必须先找到他 |
[04:25] | Yes. – My sources told me of a family outside Meaux. | -对 -线人告诉我在莫城外有一家人 |
[04:27] | They recently took in a mysterious boarder. | 他们最近收留了一名神秘的寄宿者 |
[04:29] | Maybe it’s Charles. | 也许那就是查尔斯 |
[04:31] | I will go at once. | 我马上就过去 |
[04:32] | Uh, Catherine… | 凯瑟琳… |
[04:35] | Charles didn’t just run away from his duty. | 查尔斯不仅仅是在逃避他的责任 |
[04:38] | He also ran away from… | 他也是在逃避… |
[04:41] | you. | 你 |
[04:42] | I’m the problem now? | 所以现在我才是麻烦了 |
[04:44] | You must admit, your relationship with Charles | 你必须承认 你和查尔斯之间的关系 |
[04:46] | has been strained. | 很紧张 |
[04:47] | Perhaps Charles would respond better | 也许查尔斯会更听从一个 |
[04:49] | to a strong, male authority figure. | 强大的 有权威的男性角色 |
[04:52] | But in the absence of such a man, | 但在缺少这个角色的情况下 |
[04:54] | I’ll settle for you. | 我勉强同意你去 |
[04:56] | I will hold my tongue and I’ll let you do the talking, | 我会少说话 让你来主导谈话 |
[04:58] | but rest assured, I am the right person | 但你放心 我是最适合 |
[05:01] | to bring Charles home. | 带查尔斯回来的人 |
[05:06] | There’s an unbreakable bond between a mother and her son. | 母子之间的联系是不可切断的 |
[05:09] | I can’t believe you’re taking my lands for your fiance. | 你竟然要夺走我的土地给你的未婚夫 |
[05:12] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[05:13] | It’s a requirement of our marriage. | 这是我们联姻的条件 |
[05:16] | Darnley must be given a Scottish title. | 达恩利必须有苏格兰贵族头衔 |
[05:18] | That requires me to grant him lands | 如此一来我必须给他土地 |
[05:19] | that earn him a certain amount of income. | 这样他才能有收入 |
[05:21] | And somehow it has to be my lands. | 为什么偏要抢我的土地 |
[05:22] | The old Lennox Estates are the only lands | 只有老雷诺克斯地产的所得收入 |
[05:24] | that earn enough income to give Darnley the right title. | 能满足达恩利所需的贵族头衔 |
[05:26] | And I’m sure this has nothing to do with the fact | 我相信这些肯定与这些土地 |
[05:28] | that these are the same lands taken from Darnley’s father | 是达恩利父亲叛国时被剥夺的土地 |
[05:31] | for being a traitor. | 无关吧 |
[05:32] | I won’t deny that erasing Darnley’s family’s stigma | 我不否认洗掉达恩利家族的耻辱 |
[05:35] | is a benefit. | 与我有利 |
[05:37] | I know it’s a loss. | 我知道你蒙受了损失 |
[05:38] | Another loss… of valuable trade routes, | 不止一项损失 我损失了宝贵的贸易通道 |
[05:40] | of money out of my pocket. | 还损失了已经属于我的财富 |
[05:41] | – I will compensate you. – Will you compensate me | -我会补偿你的 -我放弃的那些 |
[05:44] | for the political allies I’ve given up? | 政治关系你能补偿我吗 |
[05:46] | Or for my position at court, | 还是说你能补偿我在宫廷里的地位 |
[05:47] | which Darnley has already declared redundant? | 之前达恩利公开表明我是无用之人 |
[05:50] | He even took my favorite Arabian stallion. | 他甚至夺走了我最爱的阿拉伯种马 |
[05:52] | Will you compensate me for that, as well? | 这你也能补偿我吗 |
[05:55] | Nothing that has been done | 我所做的一切 |
[05:57] | was meant to harm you personally. | 都无意伤害你 |
[05:59] | And I didn’t realize he had taken your horse. | 我都不知道他抢走了你的马 |
[06:00] | I will talk to him about it. | 我会跟他说这事的 |
[06:02] | It’s not about the horse. | 与马无关 |
[06:04] | It’s that I don’t like making sacrifices for someone | 只是我不喜欢为那些不值得你交往的人 |
[06:06] | who isn’t worthy of you to begin with. | 做出牺牲 |
[06:08] | He only came here | 他来到这里 |
[06:09] | to promote his power, not yours. | 只是为了加强自己的权力 而不是你的 |
[06:11] | He set fire to a building so he could look like a hero. | 他纵火烧楼好充当英雄 |
[06:14] | Darnley’s a better man than you think. | 达恩利没你想得这么坏 |
[06:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:17] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[06:18] | Darnley? | 达恩利吗 |
[06:21] | You forged a letter to end my relationship with Keira. | 你伪造了信件 结束了我和凯拉的恋情 |
[06:24] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[06:25] | It wasn’t easy. I paid a fortune. | 我也不容易啊 我花了一大笔钱 |
[06:28] | – You don’t deny it? – How did you find out? | -你都不否认吗 -你怎么知道的 |
[06:30] | Keira arrived here from England two days ago, | 两天前 凯拉从英格兰来到了这里 |
[06:33] | trapped in a loveless marriage, | 她被困在一段没有爱情的婚姻里 |
[06:35] | desperate to know why I abandoned her. | 迫切的想知道我为什么抛弃了她 |
[06:37] | She’s here? Please, tell me | 她在这里吗 拜托了 告诉我 |
[06:38] | that you have not slept with her. | 你还没有和她发生关系 |
[06:40] | You have ruined any chance | 你毁掉了我所有 |
[06:41] | that I had at being happy. | 得到幸福的机会 |
[06:43] | I’ve ruined nothing. | 我什么也没毁掉 |
[06:44] | Your dalliance with Keira was a foolish passion, | 你和凯拉的苟合不过一时冲动 |
[06:46] | a distraction keeping you from your true destiny | 这阻挡了你真正的命运 |
[06:49] | as king of Scotland, | 成为苏格兰的国王 |
[06:51] | and some day, perhaps, of England. | 并有朝一日 成为英格兰的国王 |
[06:53] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[06:55] | I was heartbroken when I thought | 在我以为她拒绝了我的时候 |
[06:56] | that she had rejected me. | 我心痛欲裂 |
[07:01] | She was the love of my life. | 她曾是我的人生挚爱 |
[07:04] | And you’ve taken that from me. | 而你把她从我生命中夺走了 |
[07:05] | For your own good. | 我是为了你好 |
[07:07] | My son, you must put the past behind you. | 我儿 你必须忘掉过去 |
[07:10] | Keira is married. | 凯拉已经结婚了 |
[07:11] | You are engaged to a queen. | 而你和一位女王订婚了 |
[07:14] | Do you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[07:15] | This isn’t easy. | 这不容易 |
[07:16] | I care for Mary, too. | 我也喜欢玛丽 |
[07:20] | I don’t want to lose what this marriage means to either of us. | 我不想失去这次联姻能带给我们的利益 |
[07:23] | Then don’t. | 那就不要失去 |
[07:26] | Where is Keira now? | 凯拉现在在哪儿 |
[07:28] | She’s in an inn in the village | 在我做好决定前 |
[07:30] | until I can decide what to do. | 她都待在村里的民宿里 |
[07:32] | There is no decision to be made. | 没有什么决定好做的 |
[07:36] | If you continue with this relationship | 如果你要继续这段感情 |
[07:37] | and Keira’s husband finds out that she was here, | 而凯拉的丈夫发现了她在这里 |
[07:40] | he will have her jailed for adultery. | 他会以通奸罪名把她关入大牢 |
[07:42] | And your fiance, the queen of Scotland, | 而你的未婚妻 苏格兰女王 |
[07:45] | will be humiliated before the entire world | 会在全世界人面前蒙羞 |
[07:48] | and this marriage will not happen. | 而这次联姻会就此作罢 |
[07:51] | You’ll lose everything: the lands, the title, | 你会失去一切 土地 贵族头衔 |
[07:54] | the power, all of it. | 权力 一切 |
[07:57] | Don’t be a fool. | 别傻了 |
[07:59] | Send Keira home now. | 立刻把凯拉送回家 |
[08:09] | Make sure Ambassador Richards knows | 记得确保理查兹大使知道 |
[08:11] | how eagerly I await his report. | 我迫切的期待他的报告 |
[08:20] | Oh, excuse me, Your Majesty. | 不好意思 女王陛下 |
[08:22] | I’ve just come from the kitchen. | 我刚去了趟厨房 |
[08:23] | Agatha asked for blueberry pie, | 阿加莎说要吃蓝莓派 |
[08:25] | her favorite. Then I remembered blueberries are out of season. | 这是她的最爱 然后我想起来蓝莓过季了 |
[08:28] | Well, at least she’s feeling better. | 至少她现在感觉好多了 |
[08:30] | She had a surge of energy | 多亏了止痛药 |
[08:31] | thanks to the pain medication. | 她现在精力无穷 |
[08:33] | The court physician said it’s temporary, of course. | 当然 宫廷医师说药效只是暂时的 |
[08:37] | And how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:39] | I want her final days to be as painless as possible, but… | 虽然我希望她最后的日子没有痛苦 但… |
[08:43] | I know she senses my sadness. | 我知道她能感受到我的忧伤 |
[08:46] | I just feel so helpless. | 我感到好无助 |
[08:49] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:51] | Helpless is not a feeling i am fond of, either. | 我也不喜欢无助这种感觉 |
[08:55] | Gideon, I don’t mean to intrude, | 吉迪恩 我无意打扰 |
[08:57] | but may I? | 但我能进去吗 |
[08:58] | Anything you do would be a great help. | 您的一切行为都会有很大的帮助 |
[09:04] | Look who’s feeling better. | 看看是谁好多了 |
[09:08] | What are you playing, Agatha? | 你在玩什么 阿加莎 |
[09:09] | Princess. | 公主 |
[09:11] | What a coincidence, | 好巧哦 |
[09:12] | that is my favorite game. | 我也最喜欢玩这个了 |
[09:14] | Except, when I do it, | 只是 当我玩的时候 |
[09:15] | it is called playing queen. | 这就叫做女王游戏 |
[09:17] | Would you like to play queen with me? | 你想和我一起玩女王游戏吗 |
[09:20] | I would, very much. | 当然了 乐意之至 |
[09:23] | In that case, we must get you a gown. | 这样的话 我们得给你换条裙子 |
[09:26] | Oh, and a crown. | 还有一顶皇冠 |
[09:28] | Attention! | 立正 |
[09:33] | I like that sound, too. | 我也喜欢这个声音 |
[09:35] | Would you like to hear it again? | 你还想再听一次吗 |
[09:36] | Can we? | 可以吗 |
[09:37] | You heard Queen Agatha. | 你们听到阿加莎女王说的了 |
[09:39] | Snap to attention. | 从立正开始 |
[09:41] | One of the best things about being queen is that your subjects | 做女王最好的事情之一就是 |
[09:44] | must obey your every command. | 你的下属要遵从你每一个指令 |
[09:45] | Does that include my father? | 那也包括我的父亲吗 |
[09:47] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[09:48] | Your father has been | 你的父亲 |
[09:49] | a loyal servant of the crown. | 是王室的忠仆 |
[09:51] | Your wish is his command. | 你的愿望就是他的命令 |
[09:53] | Hop on one foot. | 单腿跳 |
[10:00] | Now dance. | 跳个舞 |
[10:05] | A little faster, Lord Blackburn. | 再快点 布莱克本大人 |
[10:07] | Knees higher. | 膝盖抬高 |
[10:08] | No, h-higher. | 不行 再高点 |
[10:11] | He isn’t very good, is he? | 他似乎并不善舞 是吧 |
[10:12] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[10:13] | In my youth, I won many contests. | 年轻时 我赢过不少比赛 |
[10:15] | No, she’s right, Father, you’re awful. | 不 她说得对 父亲 你舞技很差 |
[10:18] | Give me a piggyback ride to the library instead. | 你还是背着我去图书馆吧 |
[10:21] | As you wish, Your Majesty. | 如您所愿 女王陛下 |
[10:27] | They said you sent for me. | 他们说你派人来叫我 |
[10:29] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:37] | It’s the deed and title to your family’s former estate. | 这是你们家族旧封地的地契和头衔 |
[10:40] | It’s yours now. | 现在归你了 |
[10:43] | Mary, you have no idea what this means to me. | 玛丽 你不知道这对我有多重要 |
[10:46] | It came at quite a price. | 我确实付出了代价 |
[10:47] | I had to take the lands from James. | 这些封地是问詹姆斯要的 |
[10:49] | He was angry to have lost them. | 失去这些他很生气 |
[10:52] | Especially to you. | 尤其是送给你 |
[10:53] | I’m sure you’ll find a way to make it up to him. | 你应该会想到办法补偿他 |
[10:56] | He is my brother, and I’ve already asked him to sacrifice so much. | 他是我哥哥 我已经让他牺牲了太多 |
[11:00] | We’ve all made sacrifices that are painful. | 我们都做出过痛苦的牺牲 |
[11:02] | No one more than you. | 你牺牲得最多 |
[11:06] | Tell me it’s worth it. | 告诉我一切都值得 |
[11:08] | Tell me that we’re in this together, | 告诉我 我们会共同承担 |
[11:10] | this could be more than political, | 这一切不只是政治婚姻 |
[11:11] | that we have a chance to be happy. | 我们有机会获得幸福 |
[11:14] | Mary… | 玛丽… |
[11:18] | …you’ve been wonderful, | 你一直这样善解人意 |
[11:20] | generous, you’ve given me everything. | 宽容大方 为我付出了一切 |
[11:23] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[11:25] | Well, you have me, | 可你拥有我 |
[11:27] | and we have each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[11:42] | Humble surroundings for a king. | 这可不像国王会住的地方 |
[11:44] | – What is Charles doing here? – I have no idea, | -查尔斯怎么会来这里 -我不知道 |
[11:46] | but it’s a step up from the cave. | 但总比上次在山洞里强 |
[11:53] | You, there! | 叫你呢 |
[11:54] | Don’t scare them. | 别吓到他们 |
[11:57] | Dear children, we are from court, | 亲爱的孩子们 我们是宫廷的人 |
[12:00] | and we are looking for a young man | 我们在找一个年轻小伙子 |
[12:01] | with dark hair. Have you seen… | 他长着黑色头发 你有没有… |
[12:05] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[12:08] | Hello, Mother. | 母亲 |
[12:18] | What a lovely meal. | 好丰盛的午餐 |
[12:29] | Ooh, the soup. | 这个汤 |
[12:30] | Do I detect a hint of wild pheasant? | 是野味的香气吗 |
[12:33] | It’s pigeon, Mother. | 是鸽子 母亲 |
[12:34] | Ah. I can’t remember | 我都不记得 |
[12:36] | the last time I enjoyed pigeon soup. | 我上次喝鸽子汤是什么时候了 |
[12:39] | King Charles didn’t tell us to expect company for dinner. | 查尔斯国王没跟我们说午餐会有客人 |
[12:42] | He’s full of surprises. | 他总是给人惊喜 |
[12:43] | Our apologies for arriving unannounced. | 很抱歉我们不请自来 |
[12:45] | – And unwanted. – Charles. | -两个不速之客 -查尔斯 |
[12:48] | Guests at our home will be given respect. | 来者是客 当以礼相待 |
[12:51] | Particularly, the Queen Mother, | 尤其是王太后 |
[12:53] | and the, uh… | 还有… |
[12:55] | Lord Chancellor. | 大法官 |
[12:57] | We found his Majesty sleeping in one of our fields. | 我们发现陛下睡在家里一处田地中 |
[13:00] | We wanted to send word, but… | 本想派人通知宫廷的 可是… |
[13:02] | I asked them not to. | 被我阻止了 |
[13:03] | – I needed time away from court. – He’s a fine lad, | -我想远离宫廷一段时间 -他人很好 |
[13:05] | eager to do his share. | 主动帮我们分担家务 |
[13:07] | All a young man needs is purpose and direction. | 年轻人就是需要目标和方向 |
[13:10] | We’re a humble people, but everything we have | 我们是普通人 但我们拥有的一切 |
[13:13] | comes through honest work. | 都是努力换来的 |
[13:14] | Isn’t that right, Charles? | 我说得对吗 查尔斯 |
[13:15] | That’s right. | 对 |
[13:20] | I’m glad to see that my son | 我儿子没给你们添麻烦 |
[13:21] | hasn’t been a burden to you. | 我心甚慰 |
[13:23] | I’ve found a kind of love and freedom here. | 我在这里感受到了一种爱和自由 |
[13:25] | I feel at peace. | 我觉得安宁 |
[13:27] | – It’s why I stayed. – Yes, well… | -所以才会留下 -毕竟… |
[13:29] | We all enjoy a vacation from reality occasionally. | 大家都会渴望偶尔能逃离现实 |
[13:33] | But your family and your true purpose await. | 但你的家人和使命都在等你 |
[13:36] | I feel that my family and my purpose are here. | 我觉得我的家人和使命在这里 |
[13:38] | They aren’t. | 不是 |
[13:39] | You are king of France, and your sister– | 你是法国国王 你的姐姐… |
[13:41] | the queen of Spain– | 西班牙女王 |
[13:43] | is using your absence to threaten | 正在用你的缺席 |
[13:44] | the sovereignty of our nation. | 威胁要夺去我国主权 |
[13:46] | Listen to yourself. You don’t even care that I, | 听听你说的话 你根本不在乎 |
[13:49] | your son, am alive, well and happy. | 你的儿子是否健康快乐 |
[13:52] | Alive and well and king of France. | 你要健康快乐地坐在国王宝座上 |
[13:54] | Only if I choose to return to court, | 那得我选择回去当国王 |
[13:57] | which I don’t. | 可我不选 |
[13:59] | Perhaps we should all stop talking | 不如大家都别说了 |
[14:01] | before this delicious soup gets cold, hmm? | 美味的鸽子汤都要冷了 |
[14:24] | I hope that’s not my face you’re imagining on that bull’s-eye? | 但愿你没有把靶心想象成我的脸 |
[14:28] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[14:29] | I’m imagining Darnley. | 是达恩利的脸 |
[14:32] | James, I know you’re upset, | 詹姆斯 我知道你很生气 |
[14:33] | but I can’t bear the thought of losing your support. | 但我不想失去你的支持 |
[14:36] | I want to make it up to you. | 我想补偿你 |
[14:38] | And if it helps, so does Darnley. | 而且 达恩利也想补偿你 |
[14:40] | The only person Darnley cares about helping is himself. | 达恩利唯一在乎的就是他自己 |
[14:42] | I know you don’t like him… | 我知道你不喜欢他… |
[14:43] | It’s not that I don’t like him, Mary. | 不是我不喜欢他 玛丽 |
[14:45] | I don’t trust him and I’m not the only one. | 我不信任他 而且不止我如此 |
[14:48] | The servants don’t trust him, either. | 那些仆人也不信任他 |
[14:49] | – Which servants? – The stable hands, for a start. | -什么仆人 -比如马倌们 |
[14:52] | He’s not so careful to be a gentleman | 如果周围没有重要的人在场 |
[14:54] | when he thinks no one important is watching. | 他就懒得再装成翩翩公子 |
[14:56] | They see his true character. | 他们能看到他的真面目 |
[14:57] | And you think that I don’t? | 你觉得我看不到吗 |
[14:59] | You say you’re drawn to him | 你说你靠近他 |
[15:00] | because it’s a good political alliance. | 是因为这样能促进政治联盟 |
[15:02] | But I’ve seen the way you look at him lately. | 但我注意到你最近看他的眼神 |
[15:04] | You like him because he’s unpredictable, | 你喜欢他因为他总是充满变化 |
[15:06] | and you find that exhilarating. | 你觉得这一点很吸引人 |
[15:08] | It’s not wrong for me to like the man I’m supposed to marry. | 我喜欢上自己的未婚夫有什么错 |
[15:10] | It is when the very things you’re drawn to | 如果你喜欢的特质对我们有威胁 |
[15:12] | make Darnley a risk. | 那就有错 |
[15:13] | He’s not just reckless, | 他不只是鲁莽 |
[15:15] | he’s insecure and selfish, | 他没有安全感 很自私 |
[15:16] | driven by ambition and pride… | 被野心和自傲驱使… |
[15:18] | James, I appreciate your concern. | 詹姆斯 谢谢你的关心 |
[15:21] | But if I want to take England, I must marry Darnley. | 但我若想拿下英格兰 就必须嫁给他 |
[15:24] | Please don’t judge me | 请不要因为我 |
[15:25] | for finding some measure of happiness in it. | 想要享受这一切而批判我 |
[15:29] | I will compensate you for your lost trade routes, I promise. | 我保证会补偿那段贸易路线的损失 |
[15:32] | And if you can’t trust Darnley, | 如果你不信任达恩利 |
[15:34] | can you at least trust me? | 能不能信任我 |
[15:41] | You said you’d come back. | 你说你会回来的 |
[15:43] | Keira. | 凯拉 |
[15:44] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[15:45] | I told you to wait at the inn. | 我让你在旅馆等着 |
[15:47] | I waited all day. | 我等了一整天 |
[15:48] | The situation is complicated. | 现在情况很复杂 |
[15:49] | It’s not. The letter your mother wrote was a lie. | 不复杂 你母亲写的信是谎言 |
[15:52] | You never stopped loving me. | 你一直爱着我 |
[15:54] | You said you needed time to figure things out. | 你说需要点时间想清楚 |
[15:56] | – And I have. Keira, I’m sorry– – No. | -我想清楚了 凯拉 抱歉 -不 |
[15:58] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[15:59] | I am engaged and about to become a king. | 我已经订婚 马上要登基为王 |
[16:01] | We must end this. | 我们得结束这段情 |
[16:03] | I came here at great risk. | 我冒了极大的风险只身前来 |
[16:04] | I was willing to give up everything. | 我愿意为你放弃一切 |
[16:06] | But I’m not. I can’t. | 但我不行 我放弃不了 |
[16:09] | Then don’t. | 那就不要放弃 |
[16:10] | You can have both your marriage and me. | 你不必在婚姻和我之间做出选择 |
[16:12] | A king can take a mistress. | 国王可以有情妇 |
[16:13] | I’ll slip away when I can. | 我随时都可以来找你 |
[16:14] | Keira… | 凯拉 |
[16:21] | Tell me you don’t still love me and I’ll go. | 告诉我你不爱我了 那我就走 |
[16:24] | Kiss me, and if you don’t feel anything, | 吻我 告诉我你没有任何感觉 |
[16:27] | I promise, you’ll never see me again. | 我保证你不会再见到我 |
[16:28] | But you must kiss me, Darnley. | 但你得吻我 达恩利 |
[16:30] | Kiss me or I’ll scream. | 吻我 否则我马上放声尖叫 |
[16:41] | No one can ever know. | 不能让任何人知道 |
[16:55] | I wish you could stay. | 真希望你能留下来 |
[16:56] | You make me feel stronger. | 你让我觉得自己更有力量 |
[16:58] | Everyone else just sees me as a means to an end. | 所有人都只是想利用我 |
[17:01] | But you love me for who I really am. | 但只有你爱着我这个人 |
[17:04] | Wait for me at the inn. | 在旅馆等我 |
[17:06] | I can’t let you go back to England | 我不能让你就这么回去英格兰 |
[17:07] | without seeing you again. | 这样我们就永远见不到了 |
[17:19] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[17:23] | I mean, Charles isn’t just well, | 查尔斯不仅好了 |
[17:24] | he’s happier than I have ever seen him. | 我从未见过他如此高兴 |
[17:27] | This environment does seem to suit him. | 这个环境看起来的确很适合他 |
[17:30] | What, you mean a simple, loving family? | 你是指简单的充满爱的家庭吗 |
[17:34] | Well, Henry and I could give him everything except that. | 除了这个 亨利和我可以给他一切 |
[17:40] | There’s a part of me that wishes I could let him stay. | 我心底甚至希望他能留下来 |
[17:42] | We can’t, Catherine. We have to find a way to convince him | 不行 凯瑟琳 我们得想法说服他 |
[17:45] | to return. | 回到宫廷去 |
[17:47] | Yes, please. | 麻烦你了 |
[17:48] | Queen Mother, I don’t mean to interrupt… | 太后陛下 我不是有意打扰 |
[17:49] | Oh, no, my dear. Clearly, we are the intruders here. | 不 亲爱的 显然我们才是不请自来的人 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry Charles is so reluctant | 我很遗憾查尔斯 |
[17:54] | to return to court. | 不愿意和你们回宫 |
[17:55] | I’ve never been off this farm, | 我从未离开过农场 |
[17:56] | so the stories he tells sound wonderful to me. | 他说的故事对我而言有很大的吸引力 |
[17:59] | Sometimes we stay up all night talking about it. | 有时候我们还会彻夜谈心 |
[18:01] | You stay up all night talking with the king? | 你和国王彻夜谈心吗 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry, what did you say your name was? | 抱歉 你的名字是什么 |
[18:06] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[18:08] | Well, you seem to have quite a bond | 妮可 看来你和我儿子 |
[18:10] | – with my son, Nicole. – Oh, yes. | -建立了很深的羁绊 -是的 |
[18:12] | If he were to leave, I’d miss him so much. | 如果他离开 我会很想他的 |
[18:16] | Well, you… you wouldn’t have to. | 也许你不需要想他 |
[18:18] | If you could convince Charles to return with us as king, | 如果你能说服查尔斯回去当国王 |
[18:21] | then we’d happily bring you along. | 我们很乐意带你一起回去 |
[18:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:24] | That would be a dream come true. | 那简直是梦想成真 |
[18:29] | Give me a moment to talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[18:35] | Looks like the king’s been using his hands | 看来国王亲自动手参与的 |
[18:37] | to work more than just the earth. | 不仅仅是农活 |
[18:39] | No wonder he’s better. | 怪不得他好多了 |
[18:41] | Perhaps. | 也许如此 |
[18:42] | But it’ll take more than a tryst with a farm girl | 但查尔斯要想说服莉扎 |
[18:44] | to make Charles capable of convincing Leeza | 他是国王的不二人选 |
[18:46] | he is fit to be king. | 光靠和农场女孩的幽会还不够 |
[18:49] | After having full run of the castle all day today, | 今天在城堡玩了一天 |
[18:51] | I can’t imagine what you’re going to dream about tonight. | 我都不能想象你今晚会梦见什么 |
[18:53] | My favorite part was splashing in the fountain. | 我最喜欢在喷泉里玩水 |
[18:56] | I liked jumping on the beds. | 我喜欢在床上蹦跳 |
[18:57] | I’m not sure why I don’t do that more often. | 不知道我为什么不经常跳跳 |
[19:01] | Agatha. | 阿加莎 |
[19:03] | Did you take this? | 这是你拿走的吗 |
[19:04] | I saw it on that big map when we were playing hide and seek. | 我们玩捉迷藏的时候我看见那幅大地图了 |
[19:07] | There were so many boats, I didn’t think | 上面有好多船 我以为少一只 |
[19:08] | they’d miss just one. | 也不会有人发现 |
[19:10] | Darling, these aren’t toys. | 亲爱的 这可不是玩具 |
[19:11] | They’re meant to represent real warships in position to protect England. | 它们代表保护英格兰的战船 |
[19:15] | Some were aimed at Scotland. | 有些战船瞄准的是苏格兰 |
[19:17] | Will you use them to fight Queen Mary? | 你会用它们和玛丽女王开战吗 |
[19:19] | Only if necessary. | 只有在不得已的情况下 |
[19:20] | Mary’s so nice. Did she hurt you? | 玛丽很好 她伤害你了吗 |
[19:24] | No, not directly. Not yet. | 没有 没有直接伤害我 目前还没有 |
[19:26] | Agatha met Mary in France. | 阿加莎在法国见过玛丽 |
[19:29] | You see, real queens sometimes | 知道吗 真正的女王 |
[19:31] | have very difficult decisions to make, | 有时候要做一些艰难的决定 |
[19:33] | whether they want to or not. | 即使她们很不愿意如此 |
[19:34] | I thought queens didn’t have to do | 我以为女王不用 |
[19:36] | anything they don’t want. | 做任何她们不想做的事 |
[19:38] | – Darling… – It’s not quite that simple. | -亲爱的… -没有那么简单 |
[19:41] | For example, | 比如说 |
[19:42] | even a queen must go to bed when it’s very late. | 即使是女王 在夜里也得睡觉 |
[19:46] | If I were queen, I’d want everyone to live in peace. | 如果我是女王 会想让大家都生活在和平中 |
[19:49] | Then you would be a wise ruler indeed. | 那你的确会是个英明的统治者 |
[19:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:59] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[20:00] | I have news that couldn’t wait. | 我有急迫的消息 |
[20:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:04] | I found what you requested: reason to take | 我找到你要求的事了 |
[20:06] | military action against Scotland. | 举兵苏格兰的正当原因 |
[20:08] | There was a recent border skirmish, not an uncommon event, | 最近有边境纷争 虽然不是偶发事件 |
[20:10] | but in this case, English blood was drawn. | 但这次有英格兰人丧命了 |
[20:12] | Scotland would appear to be the aggressor. | 这样苏格兰就会是首犯者 |
[20:16] | A justifiable reason for us to strike back. | 这是我们回击的正当理由 |
[20:18] | And our best chance to stop | 也是我们一次性解决 |
[20:19] | Queen Mary once and for all. | 玛丽女王这个隐患的最好机会 |
[20:23] | Let me know when the troops are in position. | 军队到位后通知我 |
[20:25] | On my order, | 我一下令 |
[20:26] | England will invade. | 英格兰马上出兵 |
[20:30] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[20:32] | I have good news for you. I have found a way to compensate you | 我找到很好的办法赔偿你 |
[20:35] | for your loss of the trade routes on the Lennox Estate. | 因失去雷诺克斯庄园上的商路所受的损失 |
[20:37] | I am getting you the use of a port | 我会为你争取一个港口的使用权 |
[20:39] | owned by a man called Lord Bothwell. | 所有者是博斯威尔大人 |
[20:42] | I know Bothwell. | 我认识博斯威尔 |
[20:44] | – Did he agree to this? – Well, no. | -他同意了吗 -没有 |
[20:45] | Not yet. I summoned him to court, | 还没有 我召唤他前来觐见 |
[20:47] | but he sent word that he was too ill to travel at the moment. | 但他发信说身体不适无法前来 |
[20:50] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[20:51] | I think I might know where he’s recuperating. | 我知道他在哪里养病 |
[20:54] | Go around the market! | 在集市里好好看看 |
[21:00] | If you’re looking for Lord Bothwell, | 如果你要找博斯威尔大人 |
[21:01] | you’ll find him in that tavern. | 一定能在酒馆找到他 |
[21:03] | He’s not ill, although he might be drunk. | 他没病 不过他应该喝得很醉 |
[21:06] | Are you saying that he lied to me? | 你是说他对我说谎了吗 |
[21:07] | Another of his fine qualities. | 这也是他的特质之一 |
[21:09] | If you’re trying to prove your support to me, | 如果你试图表达对我的支持 |
[21:11] | don’t expect Bothwell’s help. He’s no gentleman. | 别指望博斯威尔会帮忙 他不是个好人 |
[21:13] | Although, I must say you have consistent taste in men. | 但我必须得说你选男人的品味真一致 |
[21:16] | We should have invited Darnley along. | 我们应该请达恩利一起来 |
[21:18] | He likes taverns, too. | 他也喜欢酒馆 |
[21:19] | Darnley is riding all day. | 达恩利今天一天都在外面骑马 |
[21:21] | And you’re wrong about him, James. | 而且你对他的判断不对 詹姆斯 |
[21:24] | Lord Moray. | 莫里大人 |
[21:25] | May I have a word? | 我能和您谈谈吗 |
[21:27] | Go on, James. | 去吧 詹姆斯 |
[21:28] | I can manage Lord Bothwell by myself. | 我一个人能搞定博斯威尔大人 |
[21:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:32] | After the English assassin, you asked us too keep an eye out | 英格兰刺客事件后 你让我多加留意 |
[21:34] | for suspicious activity. | 一切可疑的行动 |
[21:36] | – And? – We found something at the village inn. | -然后呢 -我们在旅馆发现了可疑之处 |
[21:45] | A traveler from England arrived a few nights ago. | 几天前一个英格兰的旅人到达 |
[21:48] | Someone registered a room at the inn using forged papers. | 有人用虚假的证件订了房间 |
[21:51] | Do you want me to gather more men and search the rooms? | 要我多带点人去搜旅馆吗 |
[21:53] | Actually, I think I ought to look into this myself. | 我想我应该亲自去看看 |
[22:03] | Hello, boy. | 你好啊 我的爱马 |
[22:04] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[22:12] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[22:14] | I-I… | 我 我… |
[22:27] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[22:27] | I have nothing to say to you. | 你我之间无话可说 |
[22:28] | That wasn’t what it looked like. | 事情不是你想象的那样 |
[22:29] | That girl, she means something to me. | 那个女孩对我很特别 |
[22:31] | You can’t tell Mary. | 千万别告诉玛丽 |
[22:32] | I warned her about what kind of man you are, | 我警告过她你是什么样的人 |
[22:34] | but she wouldn’t hear it. | 但她不听我的 |
[22:35] | She insisted on proving herself to me, instead. | 相反 她偏要自己证明给我看 |
[22:37] | Because she thinks we can be happy | 因为她觉得我们在一起会幸福 |
[22:38] | and as long as she doesn’t find out about this, maybe we can. | 只要她不知道这事 也许我们能幸福 |
[22:40] | Don’t pretend you care about Mary’s feelings. | 别装作你在乎玛丽的感受 |
[22:43] | You only care about yourself. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[22:44] | I won’t let you hurt her. | 我不允许你伤害她 |
[22:45] | If you tell Mary, you will be the one that hurts her. | 要是你告诉玛丽 伤害她的人就是你了 |
[22:48] | Not because she’ll feel betrayed, | 不是因为她知道自己遭到背叛 |
[22:49] | but because this marriage is the one chance | 而是因为我们的婚姻 |
[22:50] | she has to defeat Elizabeth. | 是她击败伊丽莎白的唯一机会 |
[22:53] | We both know that Mary isn’t safe until she takes | 我们都知道 玛丽夺取了伊丽莎白的王位 |
[22:55] | Elizabeth’s throne. | 才能得到安全 |
[22:56] | Well, marrying me is the most direct route, | 嫁给我是最直接的方式 |
[22:58] | and the key to her survival. | 也是她生存的关键 |
[23:00] | Even if that were true, | 即便你说的是对的 |
[23:01] | I can’t stand by while you carry on an affair. | 我也不能对你的外遇袖手旁观 |
[23:03] | Then I’ll end it. | 那我就结束这场外遇 |
[23:06] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:09] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说的是对的 |
[23:11] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[23:15] | Fine. I’ll keep your secret this time. | 好吧 这次我就为你保守秘密 |
[23:18] | But if you betray my sister again, | 但要是你再敢背叛她 |
[23:20] | you will pay with your life. | 我会让你以命来偿 |
[23:38] | -Your Majesty. -Lord Dunbar, lord Fenton, Lord Macdowall. | – 陛下 – 唐巴尔 费顿和麦克道尔大人 |
[23:42] | And you must be Lord Bothwell. | 你一定是博斯威尔大人了 |
[23:44] | Too ill to stand? | 病得站不起来了 |
[23:46] | I was in the middle of a good hand, Your Majesty. | 我刚刚抓了一手好牌 陛下 |
[23:48] | Oh, then by all means don’t let me interrupt. | 可千万别让我打扰了 |
[23:52] | Surely one of you gentlemen can beat a three flush? | 相信你们应该有比三张同花顺大的牌吧 |
[23:55] | Well… it appears I’ve just ran out of luck. | 看来我的好运没了 |
[24:05] | How can I help you, Your Majesty? | 您有何贵干 陛下 |
[24:07] | I’ll be brief. | 我长话短说 |
[24:08] | I need you to give my brother James access to your port. | 我希望你能允许我弟弟詹姆斯进入你的港口 |
[24:11] | I don’t give anyone anything. | 我不白给别人帮忙 |
[24:13] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个生意人 |
[24:14] | Though I am curious to know | 但我还是很好奇 |
[24:15] | why Lord Moray needs my port when he controls | 莫里伯爵明明控制着老雷诺克斯的贸易线 |
[24:18] | the trade routes on the old Lennox estate. | 为什么还需要我的港口呢 |
[24:20] | Those lands are being returned to Lord Darnley. | 那块地已经还给达恩利伯爵了 |
[24:22] | Ah, yes, the ambitious foreigner | 他呀 那个你一心想嫁的 |
[24:23] | that you seem so determined to marry. | 野心勃勃的外国人 |
[24:26] | Although you shouldn’t. | 不过你不应该嫁给他 |
[24:27] | You sound like James. | 你跟詹姆斯说的一样 |
[24:29] | I don’t like your brother, | 我不喜欢詹姆斯 |
[24:30] | but in this case i’m inclined to agree with him. | 不过在这件事上我同意他的观点 |
[24:32] | I didn’t come here to ask for your marital advice. | 我不是来向你咨询婚姻问题的 |
[24:35] | Lord Moray needs to find a new way to move his goods. | 莫里伯爵需要一条新路线运输货物 |
[24:38] | The Crown will compensate you, of course. | 当然 皇室会补偿你的 |
[24:41] | How much? | 补多少 |
[24:43] | The Crown is willing to pay five percent | 皇室会付给你贸易收益的 |
[24:45] | of the trade profits– that should be fair. | 百分之五 算是公正了吧 |
[24:47] | Make it 25%. | 付我百分之二十五吧 |
[24:49] | That’s more than fair. | 比公正更进一步 |
[24:53] | Fine. Do we have a deal? | 好吧 我们成交了吗 |
[24:54] | Now that I think about it, no. | 我还得考虑考虑 不 |
[24:57] | No? What do you mean no? | 不 什么叫不 |
[24:59] | That port has great sentimental value to me. | 我对港口怀有很深的感情 |
[25:01] | It was given to me by your mother, | 那是你母亲给我的 |
[25:02] | Marie de Guise, for services rendered. | 玛莉·德吉斯 奖励我的成就 |
[25:04] | To honor her memory, I couldn’t bargain it away for any price. | 为了纪念她 出多少钱我也不能给呀 |
[25:07] | So our negotiation has just been a waste of my time. | 所以我是来浪费时间的吗 |
[25:10] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[25:11] | My friends here have trade routes of their own. | 我的朋友们也有他们的贸易线 |
[25:14] | And now that they know how much you’re willing to pay for them, | 现在他们知道你愿意付多少钱了 |
[25:16] | I’m sure they’d be delighted to negotiate. | 我相信你们的谈判会很顺利 |
[25:18] | I believe the starting price was 25%. | 我想起价是百分之二十五 |
[25:20] | I’ll take 30. | 我要百分之三十 |
[25:46] | Did Queen Agatha enjoy her royal carriage ride? | 阿加莎女王喜欢她的马车旅行吗 |
[25:49] | She loved it. | 她很开心 |
[25:50] | She only wants to travel | 从今往后 |
[25:51] | by parade from now on. | 她只想坐马车游行了 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry you couldn’t join us. | 我很遗憾你不能来 |
[25:54] | So am I. I’ve been in meetings | 我也是 我今天一早 |
[25:56] | with Ambassador Richards all morning. | 都在和理查兹大使会面 |
[25:58] | About Scotland. | 讨论苏格兰的事 |
[26:00] | I know I’ve been occupied, but as your advisor, I strong– – | 我知道我最近忙 但作为大臣我强烈… |
[26:02] | Don’t. You have enough on your mind. | 别说了 你要操心的事够多了 |
[26:05] | Agatha, where’s your doll? | 阿加莎 你的娃娃呢 |
[26:07] | I gave it to the kitchen girl. | 我送给厨房的女仆了 |
[26:08] | She’s never had a doll. | 她从来没有玩过娃娃 |
[26:09] | That was very generous of you. | 你真慷慨 |
[26:11] | I’m not going to need it for much longer. | 反正我也不会需要它太久了 |
[26:14] | What’s it going to be like when I’m gone from here? | 我离开之后这里会变成什么样 |
[26:17] | Oh, darling, we’re not going anywhere. | 亲爱的 我们哪也不去 |
[26:19] | From this earth, I mean. | 我是说离开这个世界 |
[26:21] | Agatha, I, um… | 阿加莎 我… |
[26:23] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不能 我不能… |
[26:26] | As you know, | 你知道 |
[26:27] | queens are chosen by God, | 女王是上帝选出的 |
[26:29] | so I happen to know | 所以我恰巧知道 |
[26:30] | heaven is a beautiful place. | 天堂是个很美的地方 |
[26:32] | Much better than any castle. | 比城堡强多了 |
[26:34] | It’s filled with wonderful food and dancing. | 有很多好吃的还有热闹的舞会 |
[26:37] | And you mother will be there. | 你母亲也会在那等你 |
[26:39] | And she will pick you up and hold you tight | 她会在那迎接你 紧紧地抱住你 |
[26:41] | and never let you go. | 永远不和你分开 |
[26:43] | And once you are with her, | 你只要和她在一起 |
[26:44] | nothing can ever hurt you. | 你就无所畏惧了 |
[26:46] | And you will never feel afraid or alone again. | 再也不会感到害怕或者孤独 |
[26:51] | And even though you can’t see your father, | 虽然你见不到父亲 |
[26:53] | you will feel how much he loves you. | 但你能感到他有多爱你 |
[26:56] | And that will never change. | 这一点永远不会变 |
[27:15] | So, you don’t drink blood or hunt children in the woods at night? | 这么说你没趁夜在森林里喝血或伤害孩子 |
[27:20] | Those were ugly rumors started by peasants. | 那都是农民传播的邪恶的谣言 |
[27:23] | You ran away, disappeared for weeks. | 你消失了好几个星期 |
[27:26] | Admit it, Charles, | 承认吧 查尔斯 |
[27:27] | your mind is week, you cannot handle the pressures of being king. | 你的精神很脆弱 当国王对你来说压力太大了 |
[27:30] | Your brother was just going through a difficult time. | 你弟弟只是这段时期情绪不佳 |
[27:32] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[27:34] | I did run from court, and from my responsibility. | 我确实逃出皇宫了 逃离了我的职责 |
[27:37] | Being king was more daunting | 当国王比我想象的 |
[27:39] | than I anticipated. | 可怕多了 |
[27:40] | But after rest and reflection, I found the truth. | 但经过休息和反思 我明白了一些道理 |
[27:44] | Being king of France is a duty | 做法国的国王 |
[27:45] | I was born to. | 是我与生俱来的职责 |
[27:48] | I accept who I am and I will not abdicate. | 我会接受我的责任 不会退位 |
[27:50] | Spoken like France’s one true king. | 真是法国当之无愧的国王 |
[27:53] | – Or a well-coached puppet. – Leeza! | -或者说是被操控的木偶 -莉扎 |
[27:55] | I won’t be lied to again, Mother. | 我不会再被你蒙蔽了 母亲 |
[27:57] | This is a cover-up, and you’re behind it. | 这是一场表演 你就是幕后主使 |
[27:59] | I know how you work. | 我知道你的套路 |
[28:00] | Charles is not fit to be king, | 查尔斯没有当国王的能力 |
[28:01] | and if none of you will admit it, | 要是你们都不承认 |
[28:02] | I’ll bring the Vatican in as judge. | 我就会请求罗马教会裁决 |
[28:04] | The pope himself can decide who should rule France. | 教皇会决定谁能够统治法国 |
[28:06] | How dare you threaten my country or my reign! | 你好大胆子 竟敢威胁我的国家我的统治 |
[28:09] | You have no power over me. | 你无权来干涉我 |
[28:11] | Neither does the Catholic Church. | 天主教会也无权来干涉我 |
[28:13] | That is blasphemy. | 这是亵渎上帝 |
[28:14] | It would be if I were Catholic… | 但前提得是我是天主教徒 |
[28:18] | …which I’m not. | 然而我不是 |
[28:19] | – Charles? – What are you saying? | -查尔斯 -你说什么 |
[28:21] | I’m saying that I, Charles de Valois, King of France, | 我 查尔斯·德瓦卢瓦 法国国王 |
[28:26] | am a Protestant. | 是新教徒 |
[28:30] | He’s a heretic?! | 他是个异教徒 |
[28:32] | A Protestant? | 新教徒 |
[28:34] | – Are you insane?! – No. | -你疯了吗 -没有 |
[28:35] | For the first time in a long time, | 很长一段时间以来 |
[28:37] | I am healthy and clear-minded. | 我第一次如此健康清醒 |
[28:39] | Thanks to Nicole and her family. | 多亏了妮可和她的家人 |
[28:40] | Their faith is a source of strength. | 他们的信仰是我力量的源泉 |
[28:42] | – This is your fault. – I should have your entire family | -都是你的错 -我应该把你全家 |
[28:43] | burned at the stake. | 绑在柱子上烧死 |
[28:44] | I don’t understand. Charles is king. | 我不明白 查尔斯是国王 |
[28:47] | I thought he could practice any faith he wants. | 我以为他有选择任何信仰的权利 |
[28:48] | I can. Henry VIII broke from Rome | 我有 亨利八世与罗马决裂 |
[28:51] | and freed England of Vatican Oppression. | 将英格兰从梵蒂冈的压迫中解放出来 |
[28:53] | Under my rule, I will lead France to a new golden age. | 在我的统治下法国会走向新的黄金时代 |
[28:56] | You’re not Henry VIII. | 你不是亨利八世 |
[28:57] | And France is not England. | 法国也不是英格兰 |
[28:59] | When England broke from the Catholic Church, | 英格兰与天主教会决裂时 |
[29:01] | it wasn’t reliant on Rome or Spain | 它经济上不依赖于罗马或西班牙 |
[29:03] | for financial aid, France is. | 但法国不是这样 |
[29:06] | Not to mention, most of your nobles and your privy council | 更不用说 你大部分贵族和枢密院成员 |
[29:09] | are devout Catholics, myself included. | 都是虔诚的天主教徒 包括我自己 |
[29:12] | Even our personal income depends on nobles, Catholic nobles. | 连我们个人收入也来自贵族 天主教贵族 |
[29:15] | If you think for one moment they will stand by | 哪怕你有一秒钟以为他们会眼睁睁看着 |
[29:17] | while a Protestant king bankrupts this country… | 一个新教徒国王搞垮这个国家… |
[29:20] | As Lord Chancellor, the man who holds the purse strings, | 作为掌控财权的大法官 |
[29:22] | I can guarantee you that will not happen. | 我向你保证这种事绝不会发生 |
[29:24] | You need to go to your sister immediately and recant. | 你必须马上去找你姐姐认错 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry, I will not lie about my beliefs. | 对不起 我不会拿我的信仰撒谎 |
[29:29] | Not to the queen of Spain or anyone. | 不管是对西班牙皇后 还是任何人 |
[29:31] | You asked me to return to the throne, and I did. | 你让我回来当国王 我回来了 |
[29:34] | A Protestant king. | 一个新教国王 |
[29:36] | What my sister Leeza thinks is of no consequence to me. | 我姐姐莉扎怎么想与我无关 |
[29:39] | You will tear this country apart. | 你会让这个国家破裂 |
[29:42] | If that’s the price of progress, so be it. | 如果这是发展的必然代价 有何不可 |
[29:56] | James, there you are. | 詹姆斯 你在这儿呢 |
[29:58] | I have in my hand papers that grant you | 我手上是能让你参与 |
[30:01] | access to new trade routes that more than make up for your loss. | 新贸易航线的文件 足够弥补你的损失 |
[30:06] | Well, I’m sorry for your trouble. | 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[30:08] | Is that all you have to say? | 你就没什么别的话想说吗 |
[30:10] | Are you actually disappointed that I’ve resolved this issue? | 你不会是因为我解决了这个问题而失望吧 |
[30:13] | No. In fact, I’m grateful to you | 不 事实上我很感激你 |
[30:15] | for having gone to such great lengths on my behalf. | 为了我如此殚精竭虑 |
[30:17] | But your issue was not with my generosity, | 但你的问题不在于我的慷慨 |
[30:19] | but, rather, Darnley’s character. | 而是达恩利的人品 |
[30:22] | And so you are still not satisfied. | 你还是这么不满意他吗 |
[30:24] | Mary, I know that Darnley offers you many things. | 玛丽 我知道达恩利能给你很多 |
[30:28] | An heir, a chance at the English throne, | 一个子嗣 还有获得英格兰王位的机会 |
[30:30] | but I-I still don’t think he can give you | 但我仍然不认为他能给你 |
[30:31] | the one thing you truly deserve. | 你真正应得的东西 |
[30:34] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[30:39] | Leeza, please don’t do this. | 莉扎 请不要这么做 |
[30:41] | There’s no need to rush back to Spain | 没必要这么着急回西班牙 |
[30:43] | or to involve King Philip. | 或是把菲利普国王卷进来 |
[30:45] | This is a family matter. | 这只是家务事 |
[30:47] | Charles is young. | 查尔斯还年轻 |
[30:48] | It’s probably just a phase. | 他也许只是说说而已 |
[30:50] | Protestantism is not a phase. | 信仰新教才不是说说而已 |
[30:52] | It is a disease, and Spain is the cure. | 它是病 而西班牙才是良药 |
[30:55] | And what would you have Spain do? | 你想让西班牙做什么呢 |
[30:57] | Forcibly remove your own brother from the throne? | 把你的亲弟弟从王位上逼下来吗 |
[31:00] | If necessary, yes. | 如果有必要的话 |
[31:03] | Well, do you think that’s wise? | 你认为这明智吗 |
[31:06] | France has a sizeable Protestant population, | 法国的新教徒数量可观 |
[31:09] | and if they learn that a Catholic nation | 如果他们得知一个天主教国家 |
[31:10] | is trying to remove their Protestant king, | 试图废除他们的新教国王 |
[31:13] | you will have started a civil war. | 你将挑起一场内战 |
[31:15] | Don’t threaten me, Mother. | 别威胁我 母亲 |
[31:17] | It’s your responsibility. | 这是你的责任 |
[31:19] | It always has been. | 一直都是 |
[31:22] | We both know that you didn’t come here | 我们都心知肚明 你来这里 |
[31:24] | to promote Catholicism. | 不是为了传播天主教的 |
[31:25] | You came to punish me. | 你是来惩罚我的 |
[31:27] | And why shouldn’t I? | 我不应该吗 |
[31:28] | It’s not as if you don’t deserve it. | 说得好像你不该被惩罚似的 |
[31:31] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[31:33] | I have failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[31:34] | You needed something I couldn’t give. | 曾经你想要的我没法给 |
[31:36] | What do you want from me now? | 现在你又想从我这里得到什么 |
[31:38] | You want me to do all things that I didn’t | 我想让我做那些 |
[31:39] | do for you when you were a child. | 你小时候我没有做的事情吗 |
[31:40] | Do you want me to comb your hair? | 你想让我给你梳头吗 |
[31:42] | Do you want me to sing you to sleep? | 还是唱歌哄你入睡 |
[31:43] | Do you want me to love you more? | 或者想让我给你更多的爱 |
[31:45] | If I could go back in time and be a better parent, I would. | 如果能回到从前当个好母亲 我会的 |
[31:48] | I would change so many things. | 有太多事情我会改变 |
[31:50] | It wouldn’t matter. | 已经没有关系了 |
[31:52] | Nothing can make up for the sins of your past. | 没有什么能弥补你过去犯下的错 |
[31:55] | Then don’t punish all of France when you want to punish me. | 那就请不要因为想惩罚我而惩罚法国 |
[31:58] | Tell me what I can do now, | 告诉我我现在能做什么 |
[32:00] | today, to make things right. | 今天能做什么 来弥补这一切 |
[32:06] | Do you know how expensive | 你知道你的床单 |
[32:08] | your bed sheets are? | 有多贵吗 |
[32:09] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[32:11] | One silk pillowcase costs | 一个真丝枕套的价格 |
[32:12] | more than my father earns in a month. | 就超过我父亲一个月挣的钱 |
[32:15] | If you’re looking for Charles, you’re in the wrong room. | 如果你来找查尔斯 那你走错房间了 |
[32:18] | His bed sheets are very nice, too. | 他的床单也很不错 |
[32:21] | I know exactly whose room I’m in. | 我很清楚这是谁的房间 |
[32:23] | Charles is a lovely boy, | 查尔斯是个可爱的男孩 |
[32:24] | and being with the king has its perks. | 而且和国王在一起也有好处 |
[32:27] | But now that I know | 但现在我知道 |
[32:27] | how things really work around here, | 这里到底谁掌权了 |
[32:30] | I’m interested in getting to know you better. | 我想多了解了解你 |
[32:33] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[32:35] | I am a fascinating man. | 我是个有魅力的男人 |
[32:37] | But the question is, | 但问题是 |
[32:38] | why should I be interested in you? | 我为什么要对你感兴趣 |
[32:41] | Because the king still listens to me. | 因为国王还对我言听计从 |
[32:44] | I could… | 我可以 |
[32:45] | persuade him to listen to you. | 说服他听你的话 |
[32:48] | And that could be useful. | 这倒是很有用 |
[32:51] | But you’ll have to make it worth my while. | 但你要让我的付出有所回报 |
[32:53] | I need gold, and lots of it. | 我需要金子 很多金子 |
[32:56] | But if I ask the king, the privy council would object. | 但如果我管国王要 枢密院会反对 |
[32:59] | So… | 所以 |
[33:00] | I’m turning to you. | 我就来找你了 |
[33:02] | – You’re a fast learner. – I am. | -你学的很快 -的确 |
[33:04] | I know all kinds of things. | 我知道的可多了呢 |
[33:18] | Agatha’s sleeping. | 阿加莎睡着了 |
[33:20] | She is exhausted. | 她累坏了 |
[33:23] | By the looks of it, so are you. | 看起来你也累坏了 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:28] | For making Agatha happy, | 让阿加莎开心 |
[33:29] | for comforting her when I had no words. | 在我不知道说什么的时候安慰她 |
[33:32] | I wish there was more I could do. | 我希望我能为她做更多 |
[33:37] | That picture you painted of heaven. | 你描绘的关于天堂的景象 |
[33:39] | Your words tumbled out so easily, | 你说的那么流畅 |
[33:40] | the specifics so vivid, you didn’t even give it a second thought. | 描绘得如此生动 几乎没有思考 |
[33:45] | It’s because it’s what you told yourself as a child, isn’t it? | 是因为你小时候就是这样告诉自己的吗 |
[33:49] | My father wanted little to do with me. | 我父亲不在乎我 |
[33:51] | My mother was killed before I turned three. | 母亲在我三岁时就被杀了 |
[33:56] | Later, they locked me in the Tower. | 接着我被关进高塔 |
[34:00] | They accused me of treason, | 被判了叛国罪 |
[34:03] | and I never knew if they were coming for me next. | 我不知道下一个被处决是不是就是我 |
[34:08] | I grew up with a sword hanging over my head, | 我头顶悬着一把剑长大 |
[34:12] | aware at any moment I could be slain. | 我知道我随时可能丧命 |
[34:18] | So I told myself that story… | 所以我告诉自己那个故事 |
[34:22] | so I wouldn’t be afraid. | 好让自己不要害怕 |
[34:26] | You’ve faced death your whole life. | 你的一生都在面对死亡的威胁 |
[34:29] | It can’t help but to have shaped you. | 这塑造了你这个人 |
[34:32] | Even as queen. | 即使作为女王 |
[34:36] | But now, I look at Agatha… | 但现在 我看到阿加莎 |
[34:39] | facing death with such strength and courage. | 用如此的力量和勇气面对死亡 |
[34:43] | And I wonder, can I ever be that strong? | 我就想 我有那么坚强吗 |
[34:48] | Elizabeth, you are that strong, | 伊丽莎白 你有那么坚强 |
[34:51] | and you have more courage than you know. | 你比自己想象中更有勇气 |
[34:53] | Enough courage to face what must feel like certain death | 你有足够的勇气面对死亡 |
[34:57] | and still make the right decision. | 并且仍能做出正确的决定 |
[35:00] | Let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[35:15] | You won’t be climbing trees in it, | 你不会穿着这衣服爬树 |
[35:16] | but your wedding dress will be beautiful. | 但你的婚礼礼服仍然很美 |
[35:20] | You don’t seem happy. | 你好像不开心 |
[35:22] | Oh, I am happy, mostly. | 我算是开心吧 |
[35:24] | Gave Darnley back his lands and titles, | 把土地和爵位还给了达恩利 |
[35:27] | and I salvaged the situation with James. | 我跟詹姆斯也缓和了关系 |
[35:29] | But there’s something about our conversation | 但我们的对话中还有事 |
[35:31] | that bothers me, it’s like he… | 让我烦心 就好像他… |
[35:33] | knew something he wasn’t saying. | 知道什么事但没说出来 |
[35:34] | Mary, James sees his sister marrying someone | 玛丽 在詹姆斯看来 他姐姐要 |
[35:36] | he doesn’t approve of. | 嫁给一个他不喜欢的人 |
[35:37] | Can you blame him for seeming less than enthusiastic? | 你能因他因此不高兴而责怪他吗 |
[35:41] | I suppose I should be thankful | 我想我应该感恩 |
[35:42] | I have a brother who cares enough to worry about me. | 我有一个关心我在乎我的弟弟 |
[35:48] | A letter for Queen Mary. | 给玛丽女王的信 |
[35:53] | Another warning from the Loyal Watchman. | 忠心的守卫又一封来信 |
[35:55] | Every time he writes, he speaks the truth. | 他每次写信来 说的都是真的 |
[35:56] | But it’s never been good news. | 但从来都不是好消息 |
[36:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:11] | It’s quite simple, Ambassador. | 很简单 大使 |
[36:13] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[36:14] | But the troops are positioned, | 但是军队已经部署好 |
[36:15] | they only await your word for the invasion to begin. | 他们就等你一声令下就可以开始进攻了 |
[36:18] | Your Majesty, this chance may not come again. | 陛下 这可是千载难逢的机会啊 |
[36:23] | Ambassador Richards, | 理查兹大使 |
[36:25] | were you afraid of the dark as a child? | 你小时候怕黑吗 |
[36:27] | I believe I was. | 我怕 |
[36:28] | And are you still afraid of the dark? | 你现在还怕黑吗 |
[36:30] | – Of course not. – Exactly. | -当然不怕了 -没错 |
[36:32] | It would be foolish to let our childhood fear govern us as adults. | 成年了还让小时候的恐惧支配是愚蠢的 |
[36:37] | Mary has made no overt move against me. | 玛丽根本没有明确反对我 |
[36:40] | Reacting as though she had would be the actions | 所以主动出击是一个担惊受怕的 |
[36:42] | of a scared little girl. | 小女孩的行为 |
[36:46] | Which I am not. | 而我不是 |
[36:49] | You tell your men to stand down. | 你让你的人待命 |
[36:52] | I will not be remembered as the queen who drew first blood. | 我不要让后人觉得是我发动了战争 |
[36:58] | Ah, blueberry pie. | 蓝莓派 |
[37:00] | Blueberries are out of season, | 这个季节蓝莓已经没有了 |
[37:02] | so I had them brought in from Portugal. | 所以我让他们从葡萄牙带来的 |
[37:04] | It turns out a queen actually can do whatever she wants. | 看来女王确实可以想做什么就做什么 |
[37:16] | Where are Lord Gideon and Agatha? | 吉迪恩大人和阿加莎呢 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry, Your Majesty. | 很遗憾 女王陛下 |
[37:21] | She passed during the night. | 她昨夜过世了 |
[38:17] | You know, Mother, despite all our difficulties, | 母亲 虽然我们有很多分歧 |
[38:20] | I trust we’ve come to an understanding. | 但我相信我们达成共识了 |
[38:23] | We certainly have. | 当然 |
[38:38] | Leeza is finally returning to Spain? | 莉扎终于回西班牙了 |
[38:40] | Yes, the viper returns to her nest. | 是啊 毒蛇回巢了 |
[38:42] | Well, we’re not out of trouble yet. | 不过我们还是有麻烦 |
[38:44] | That farm girl that Charles is so fond of, | 查尔斯喜欢的那个农家女 |
[38:47] | I think she might have her eye set on something more | 我觉得她可能不止想在宫廷里 |
[38:49] | than just a day at court. | 待上几天 |
[38:51] | We may have to get rid of her. | 我们可能得摆脱她 |
[38:54] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[38:55] | If she has Charles’ ear, we may need her for the task to come. | 如果查尔斯听她的 我们可能还会需要她 |
[38:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:00] | The only way that Leeza has agreed not to tell Philip | 莉扎同意不告诉菲利普和罗马教廷 |
[39:02] | or the Vatican that Charles is a Protestant | 查尔斯是新教徒的唯一条件 |
[39:05] | is if I remove Charles from the throne and replace him | 是我让查尔斯退下王位 |
[39:08] | with his very Catholic brother, Henry. | 让他的天主教弟弟亨利继位 |
[39:11] | But Charles has finally embraced being king. | 但是查尔斯刚接受了自己是国王这一点 |
[39:14] | He’s not gonna give up the throne without a fight, | 他不会乖乖就放弃王位的 |
[39:16] | and if the Protestants rise to his defense… | 如果新教徒为维护他起义… |
[39:19] | There’ll be a civil war. | 会发生内战 |
[39:20] | A bloodbath that pits brother against brother | 他们会手足相残 |
[39:25] | until one of my sons is dead. | 直到我的一个儿子死亡 |
[39:29] | That is my punishment. | 这是上天对我的惩罚 |
[39:34] | If you want to know my opinion on flowers for the wedding, | 如果你想知道我对婚礼上用花的意见 |
[39:36] | I like what you like. | 那你喜欢什么我就喜欢什么 |
[39:38] | See what a good husband I’ll be? | 你看我这个丈夫称职吧 |
[39:41] | I wanted to talk to you about the seating arrangements. | 我想跟你说一下宴席座位的事 |
[39:44] | I found out we have another guest. | 我们的宾客多了一位 |
[39:46] | Where should we seat Lady Keira White? | 凯拉·怀特小姐应该坐哪里 |
[39:50] | Mary, I don’t… | 玛丽 我不… |
[39:51] | Don’t bother trying to deny you’re having an affair. | 不要费心否认你有情人了 |
[39:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:01] | Keira is the love of my life, and we were torn apart by a lie. | 凯拉是我的挚爱 我们因为一个谎言被分开了 |
[40:06] | She’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[40:07] | We have no future. | 我们没有未来 |
[40:09] | Mine is with you. | 我跟你才有未来 |
[40:11] | James tried to warn me about you. | 詹姆斯警告我注意你 |
[40:13] | He said that you were selfish and reckless, | 他说你自私又鲁莽 |
[40:16] | and I refused to listen. | 我却不听他的 |
[40:18] | Why should I listen to you now? | 我凭什么听你的话 |
[40:21] | Apologies are for wives, and I will never be yours. | 你应该跟妻子道歉 而我不会成为你的妻子 |
[40:24] | You can’t seriously be willing to walk away from this marriage | 你不会真的为了惩罚我犯的一个错误 |
[40:27] | just to punish me for one mistake? | 就不跟我结婚了吧 |
[40:28] | Oh, no, the mistake was mine. | 不 犯错误的是我 |
[40:30] | For thinking that we could have more than a political marriage. | 我不该以为我们之间可以不只有政治婚姻 |
[40:33] | I was so stupid to think that we could find love together. | 我太蠢了 竟然以为我们可以一起找到爱 |
[40:37] | It was only one time! | 我就错了那一次 |
[40:38] | Why do you keep saying that like it makes it better? | 你一直这么说难道会让这变成好事吗 |
[40:42] | I can’t trust you. | 我无法信任你 |
[40:43] | You have ruined everything we might have had, | 你毁掉了我们之前拥有的一切 |
[40:47] | everything we might have been. | 毁掉了我们的将来 |
[40:49] | I knew that something or someone | 我就知道会有一些事 |
[40:52] | was going to get in the way of our happiness. | 或一些人阻碍我们的幸福 |
[40:53] | And I was looking in this corner and that for all the… | 我一直找啊找 我去那么努力地 |
[40:57] | the people and the threats | 保护你不受 |
[40:58] | that I was protecting you from. | 那些人和事的威胁 |
[41:01] | And all this time, | 可到头来 |
[41:03] | the enemy was you. | 敌人却是你 |
[41:06] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
[41:07] | And I’m willing to bet you never will. | 我打赌你也永远不会爱我 |
[41:10] | In your heart you know that, | 你自己心里清楚 |
[41:11] | so what does it matter? | 所以有什么关系 |
[41:13] | I’m giving up the love of my life to marry you, | 我为了跟你结婚放弃了我的挚爱 |
[41:16] | but if you walk away from this marriage, | 但如果你不跟我结婚 |
[41:17] | you are giving up much more. | 你放弃的会有更多 |
[41:20] | I know you, Mary. | 我了解你 玛丽 |
[41:24] | You want England. | 你想要英格兰 |
[41:26] | You won’t, you can’t, | 你不会 也不能 |
[41:28] | let one indiscretion destroy everything you’ve worked for. | 让一点小事毁了你辛苦经营的一切 |
[41:35] | If I do marry you, | 如果我跟你结婚 |
[41:38] | it will be for the good of Scotland | 那我也是为了苏格兰 |
[41:40] | and the promise of England, | 以及英格兰的未来 |
[41:41] | and nothing more. | 并无其他 |
[41:44] | You will be my husband in name only. | 你只会是我名义上的丈夫 |
[41:47] | And we will never be happy. | 我们永远不会幸福 |
[41:50] | And I will never forgive you. | 我永远不会原谅你 |