时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Charles isn’t at a monastery in Reims, is he? | 查尔斯不在兰斯的修道院 是吗 |
[00:06] | The king of France has gone missing. | 法国国王失踪了 |
[00:09] | – What did you say your name was? – Nicole. | -你的名字是什么 -妮可 |
[00:11] | If you could convince Charles to return with us as king, then, | 如果你能说服查尔斯回去当国王 |
[00:14] | we’d happily bring you along. | 我们很乐意带你一起回去 |
[00:16] | How dare you threaten my country or my reign. | 你好大胆子 竟敢威胁我的国家我的统治 |
[00:18] | You have no power over me. | 你无权来干涉我 |
[00:19] | I am a protestant. | 我是新教徒 |
[00:21] | He’s a heretic?! | 他是个异教徒 |
[00:22] | I know this isn’t what you wanted, but for now, | 我知道你很不情愿 但是至少目前 |
[00:24] | this marriage will protect you. | 结婚能让你得到保护 |
[00:26] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[00:28] | I feel a poison in my heart. | 我感觉我的心灵快被荼毒了 |
[00:31] | If you’re looking for Lord Bothwell, | 如果你要找博斯威尔大人 |
[00:32] | you’ll find him in that tavern. | 一定能在酒馆找到他 |
[00:34] | I need you to give my brother James access to your port. | 我希望你能允许我弟弟詹姆斯进入你的港口 |
[00:36] | I don’t give anyone anything. | 我不白给别人帮忙 |
[00:38] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个生意人 |
[00:40] | The crown is willing to pay five percent of the trade profits. | 皇室会付给你贸易收益的百分之五 |
[00:43] | Make it 25%. | 付我百分之二十五吧 |
[00:45] | That’s more than fair. | 比公正更进一步 |
[00:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Do we have a deal? | 我们成交了吗 |
[00:50] | Now that I think about it, no. | 我还得考虑考虑 不 |
[00:53] | Keira, you love me for who I really am. | 凯拉 你爱着我这个人 |
[00:56] | Another warning from the loyal watchman. | 忠心的守卫又一封来信 |
[00:57] | Every time he writes, he speaks the truth. | 他每次写信来 说的都是真的 |
[00:59] | Don’t bother trying to deny you’re having an affair. | 不要费心否认你有情人了 |
[01:01] | If I do marry you, it’ll be for the good of Scotland | 如果我跟你结婚 那我也是为了苏格兰 |
[01:04] | and the promise of England and nothing more. | 以及英格兰的未来 并无其他 |
[01:12] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[01:14] | You’re lucky they aren’t here yet. | 你很幸运他们还没来 |
[01:16] | I apologize. Wouldn’t want to miss | 我道歉 我可不想错过 |
[01:18] | greeting your Medici guests. | 欢迎你的梅第奇宾客 |
[01:19] | They are our Medici guests, | 他们是我们的梅第奇宾客 |
[01:21] | and we must present a strong and united front for them. | 我们必须在他们面前呈现坚固统一的战线 |
[01:24] | – I’m here now. – It’s not just about now. | -我现在来了 -重点不是现在 |
[01:26] | Over the coming week, guests will be arriving | 下一周中 宾客们会从 |
[01:28] | from across the continent to witness our Catholic wedding, | 大陆各地前来 见证我们的天主教婚礼 |
[01:31] | and few are as important as Lucrezia de Medici. | 而卢克雷齐娅·梅第奇十分重要 |
[01:34] | She lends legitimacy and strength | 她提供正统和力量 |
[01:37] | both to my Scottish rule | 支持我的苏格兰统治 |
[01:38] | and our joint claims to the English throne. | 和我们对英格兰王位的共同继承 |
[01:41] | And there it is | 这就是 |
[01:42] | – the one reason you’re still keeping me around. – Yes. | -你依然让我待在你身边的原因 -是的 |
[01:45] | Don’t make me regret my decision. | 别让我后悔我的决定 |
[01:47] | In fact, if you have any other | 实际上 如果你有别的 |
[01:48] | affairs or secrets to spring on me, | 风流韵事或者秘密要告诉我 |
[01:50] | you’d best get them out of the way now. | 你最好现在就说 |
[01:52] | I know I made a mistake with Keira. | 我知道凯拉的事我做错了 |
[01:54] | She’s in the past. You are all that matters to me now. | 她是过去的事了 现在只有你对我重要 |
[01:57] | There’s my favorite hell-raiser! | 这就是我最爱的捣蛋鬼 |
[01:59] | Darnley, you handsome bastard. | 达恩利 你个帅小伙 |
[02:01] | Hey. Malcolm! Um, excuse me. | 马尔科姆 失陪了 |
[02:03] | He’s an old friend. You’ve arrived. | 他是个老朋友 你到了 |
[02:05] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[02:07] | Should have known it would take a crown to nail you down. | 我该知道只有女王才能拿下你 |
[02:11] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[02:12] | The Duchess of Florence and her family have arrived. | 佛罗伦萨公爵夫人及家人来了 |
[02:16] | Lady Lucrezia, thank you so much | 卢克雷齐娅夫人 非常感谢您 |
[02:18] | for traveling such a great distance. | 长途跋涉 |
[02:20] | No distance is too great | 为了前来探望表弟 |
[02:22] | to honor the widow of our dear cousin, | 弗朗西斯·瓦卢瓦的孀妇 |
[02:24] | Francis de Valois. | 这点距离不算什么 |
[02:26] | The queen was in a childless marriage before. | 女王之前的婚姻未曾有后嗣 |
[02:29] | Are you certain the goods aren’t damaged? | 你确定她还能生育吗 |
[02:31] | A barren wife is about as much use as soggy firewood. | 不育的妻子就和湿柴一样没用 |
[02:34] | Careful. That’s my future wife you speak of. | 小心 你说的可是我未来的妻子 |
[02:38] | But to your point, it is said | 至于你的观点 据说 |
[02:39] | that Francis was a frail dwarf with undescended testicles. | 弗朗西斯是长着隐睾的虚弱矮子 |
[02:43] | How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[02:47] | Duchess, I didn’t, um… | 公爵夫人 我不… |
[02:48] | Francis was a wonderful king | 弗朗西斯是一位贤明的国王 |
[02:50] | we Medicis are proud to be related to. | 我们梅第奇家族很骄傲与他有亲缘关系 |
[02:52] | If this is the behavior we’re to be subjected to | 如果在这场婚礼上 我们要忍受 |
[02:54] | at this wedding, we will be taking our leave… Immediately. | 这种行为 我们将立刻离开 |
[03:04] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你不知道你做了什么 |
[03:08] | And Francis was more of a man than you will ever be! | 你永远也无法成为弗朗西斯那样的男人 |
[03:26] | She’s good. What we failed to do | 她真厉害 我们好几个月来 |
[03:29] | in months, Nicole has achieved practically overnight. | 没做到的事 妮可基本上一夜之内就做到了 |
[03:33] | She has Charles regaining favor with the Catholic nobles. | 她让查尔斯重获了天主教贵族的好感 |
[03:36] | Precisely as we directed her. | 跟我们指导的一样 |
[03:38] | I welcome you here today to honor | 我欢迎各位今日前来 |
[03:42] | and loyalty to their crown and country. | 因为他们对国王以及国家的英勇和忠诚 |
[03:44] | Lord Dechamps, you’ve been deemed worthy of the accolade of knighthood. | 德尚大人 你配得上骑士的称号 |
[03:52] | Did you sleep with her? | 你跟她睡了吗 |
[03:54] | I didn’t have to. I paid for her influence over Charles. | 我没必要 我付钱换取她对查尔斯的影响力 |
[03:58] | And it wasn’t cheap. | 那可不便宜 |
[04:01] | Have you any news from your impetuous daughter, | 你鲁莽的女儿西班牙皇后 |
[04:04] | the queen of Spain? | 来信了吗 |
[04:05] | Well, she’s back in Spain, thank god. | 谢天谢地 她回西班牙去了 |
[04:07] | But she’s not happy. | 但她并不高兴 |
[04:09] | I informed her prince Henry’s | 我告诉她 |
[04:11] | return to France has been delayed. | 亨利王子回法国的时间推迟了 |
[04:12] | ‘Cause he is fighting Turks | 因为他正代表天主教 |
[04:14] | on behalf of the Catholic faith. | 在抗击土耳其人 |
[04:16] | I thought that should please her. | 我还以为她听到这会高兴呢 |
[04:17] | Well, yes, she likes the slaughter of infidels, | 没错 她的确喜欢屠杀异教徒 |
[04:19] | but she wants Henry on the throne, | 但是她希望坐上王位的是亨利 |
[04:22] | not his older brother. | 而非他的哥哥 |
[04:24] | Leeza will allow Charles | 亨利没回来的时候 |
[04:25] | to remain king while Henry’s delayed. | 莉扎还会让查尔斯继续当国王 |
[04:28] | And in the meantime, she’s requesting | 同时 她还要求 |
[04:30] | that I attend Mary’s wedding. | 我去参加玛丽的婚礼 |
[04:32] | She insists that I represent | 她坚持要我去 |
[04:34] | both France and Spain’s support of a catholic union. | 因为我代表法国和西班牙对天主教联姻的支持 |
[04:37] | Meanwhile, back at home, | 同时 在法国 |
[04:39] | every moment Charles remains protestant, | 只要查尔斯还坚持当一个新教徒 |
[04:42] | we run the risk of his conversion getting out. | 我们就要经受他转变信仰的消息泄露带来的危机 |
[04:44] | Inciting civil war, which is why | 这会导致内战 正因如此 |
[04:46] | Charles must give up this flight of fancy. | 查尔斯必须放弃这个痴心妄想 |
[04:50] | Especially with Henry on his way. | 特别是亨利已经在回来的路上了 |
[04:53] | Oh, Nicole’s power of persuasion | 妮可的说服力 |
[04:55] | better be all she promised. | 最好有她说的那么有效 |
[04:57] | Charles must reembrace catholicism and soon. | 查尔斯必须尽早重归天主教的怀抱 |
[05:01] | I was defending you | 别人说你有不孕症 |
[05:02] | against rumors of barrenness. | 我是在维护你 |
[05:05] | Is it not better that the blame | 让弗朗西斯来承担这个恶名 |
[05:06] | be placed on Francis rather than you? | 总比你来承担好 对吧 |
[05:09] | Defending me does us no good | 如果因此失去了梅第奇的支持 |
[05:11] | if it loses us our Medici support. | 那你的维护对我们没有丝毫益处 |
[05:13] | And attacks Francis, a man I loved | 你还这样诋毁弗朗西斯 一个我深爱的男人 |
[05:16] | the Medici family has toiled for generations to rise | 梅第奇家经历了数代辛苦筹谋 |
[05:19] | from the merchant classes. They take great pride | 才脱离了商人阶级 他们对 |
[05:22] | in their connection to the french Foyal family, | 自己与法国皇室的关系感到自豪 |
[05:23] | and your insult | 而你的羞辱 |
[05:24] | undermined their very status. | 破坏了他们的社会地位 |
[05:26] | I will apologize to the duchess and… | 我会向公爵夫人道歉 并且… |
[05:28] | Do you think an apology is going to fix this? | 你觉得道歉就能解决一切吗 |
[05:31] | The duchess has already booked passage back to Florence. | 公爵夫人已经订好了回佛罗伦萨的行程 |
[05:33] | Her ship leaves the day after next. | 她的船只后天就起航了 |
[05:35] | Then let her go. | 走就走 |
[05:36] | Good riddance. | 走了才好 |
[05:38] | If the duchess goes, she takes her support | 如果公爵夫人走了 她会一起带走 |
[05:41] | and the promise of funding with her. | 她的支持和她承诺的资金支持 |
[05:43] | All right, then we will find out what it takes | 好吧 那我们就好好想想 |
[05:45] | to convince her to stay. | 怎样才能让她留下来 |
[05:47] | I’ve already taken care of that, she wants lands | 我已经处理好了 她想要 |
[05:49] | belonging to Lord Theodore Davies. | 西奥多·戴维斯大人的土地 |
[05:50] | Oh, that’s it? | 是吗 |
[05:51] | – And for what purpose? – Not only are the lands | -她要这个干什么 -不仅因为这些土地 |
[05:53] | quite valuable, but they come with a title. | 价值不菲 还因为它们会给她带来贵族头衔 |
[05:55] | The Earldom of Menteith. | 蒙蒂斯伯爵 |
[05:57] | And only with this exchange is she willing to continue | 只有这样 她才愿意 |
[06:00] | supporting my rule. | 继续支持我的统治 |
[06:02] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[06:04] | Try not to do anything else to embarrass me. | 只要不再让我难堪就好了 |
[06:07] | As queen, I need to handle this personally | 作为女王 我必须独自解决这个问题 |
[06:09] | to expedite the negotiation. | 来促成这个协议 |
[06:11] | Mary, we can’t go on like this. | 玛丽 我们不能继续这样了 |
[06:13] | If I am to be your king, | 如果我要成为你的国王 |
[06:14] | then I must be your partner too. | 那我必须同时成为你的同伴 |
[06:20] | Partner? | 同伴 |
[06:21] | You have lied to me, cheated on me, | 你骗过我 还劈腿过 |
[06:24] | humiliated me– how exactly do you expect me to treat you? | 你让我蒙羞 你还想让我怎么对你 |
[06:29] | I will marry you because I see no other option. | 我嫁给你不过是因为别无选择 |
[06:32] | But that is the only reason. | 这就是唯一的原因 |
[06:47] | Your majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[06:48] | What an unexpected and pleasant surprise. | 真是我意料之外的贵客 |
[06:50] | Lord Bothwell. | 博斯威尔大人 |
[06:52] | You were also… unexpected. | 你的出现也是 意料之外 |
[06:54] | Do you work for Lord Davies? | 你是为戴维斯大人工作吗 |
[06:56] | I… do not. | 我 并不是 |
[06:57] | Then why are you mending his wall? | 那你为什么在为他修墙 |
[06:59] | – You here to see him? – Yes, I am. | -您是来见他的吗 -没错 |
[07:01] | Let me help you out of your carriage. | 我扶您下车 |
[07:08] | What’s your business with Lord Davies? | 您找戴维斯大人干什么 |
[07:10] | It concerns his estate. | 事关他的地产 |
[07:11] | And it is no business of yours. | 而且与你无关 |
[07:13] | – Where is he? – Not here. | -他在哪里 -不在这里 |
[07:16] | When will he return? | 那他什么时候回来 |
[07:17] | I suspect… never. | 我猜 永远不会回来了 |
[07:20] | These are no longer Lord Davies’ lands, they’re mine. | 以后没有戴维斯大人的土地了 都是我的 |
[07:22] | I parlayed for them. Cards. | 这些是我赌赢的 赌牌赢的 |
[07:24] | I’m actually quite good | 只要没人在这里揭穿我 |
[07:25] | when someone isn’t there to reveal my hand. | 我还是挺擅长赌牌的 |
[07:30] | – You won this property gambling? – No, I won it | -这些地产是你赌博赢来的吗 -不 |
[07:32] | through my quick wit and a healthy dose of risk-taking. | 是靠我的急智和适当的冒险精神赢来的 |
[07:35] | So if you have something to say | 所以如果你想动这些地产 |
[07:36] | concerning this estate, you’ll have to say it to me. | 那就得和我商量了 |
[07:46] | Why are we walking away from your house? | 我们为什么走得离你家越来越远了 |
[07:48] | Taking long walks helps keep | 长距离漫步有助于 |
[07:49] | my mind clear when I negotiate. | 让我在谈判时思路清晰 |
[07:51] | Just name your price for the estate and I’ll pay it. | 你为这块地开个价吧 我会付钱 |
[07:53] | I don’t have time to negotiate with you. | 我没时间和你谈判 |
[07:55] | Shouldn’t you be preparing a wedding? | 你不是应该在准备婚礼吗 |
[07:57] | What’s a simple land transfer to the queen of Scots? | 怎么还会管这种买卖地皮的事 |
[07:59] | This simple land transfer could save me | 买这块地能让我挽回 |
[08:01] | from a public disaster that could cost us | 可能导致失去佛罗伦萨这个重要盟友的 |
[08:04] | a critical alliance with Florence. | 公关灾难 |
[08:06] | If you refuse to cooperate, then everything I have sacrificed | 如果你拒绝合作 我为了这段婚姻 |
[08:10] | to make this marriage happen will be for nothing. | 做出的所有牺牲就都付诸东流了 |
[08:12] | So you’re still determined to marry the Englishmen? | 所以你还是想嫁给英格兰人 |
[08:15] | I am determined to rule my country. | 我想统治我的国家 |
[08:18] | And the sooner you sign over the deed to the Duchess, | 你越快签署将地转让给女公爵的协议 |
[08:20] | the sooner I can go back to doing that. | 我就能越快回去治理国家 |
[08:21] | And you can go back to… | 你就能去… |
[08:23] | Playing cards and swindling people in taverns. | 小酒馆打牌骗钱 |
[08:26] | As I recall, everyone in that tavern got what they wanted. | 那间酒馆里的所有人都达成了心愿 |
[08:29] | You’re like a dog with a bone when it comes to protecting what’s yours. | 你就像个护食的狗一样 |
[08:32] | It’s my best trait. | 这是我最大的优点 |
[08:33] | I’m the most loyal of friends, | 我是最忠诚的朋友 |
[08:34] | or the worst of enemies. | 最可怕的敌人 |
[08:36] | Your mother chose the former. | 你妈妈选择了与我做朋友 |
[08:39] | You worked closely with her? | 你为她工作过 |
[08:40] | I did. | 是的 |
[08:42] | And in honor of that, | 考虑到这一点 |
[08:44] | I’ll consider selling you these lands. | 我会考虑将这些地卖给你 |
[08:46] | But having acquired them so recently, | 但由于我才刚获得这些地 |
[08:48] | I need to survey the area in order to assess | 我需要调查一下这一带 |
[08:50] | the value of the estate. | 好评估它们的价值 |
[08:52] | And to do that will require a short boat ride. | 为此需要坐船快速地调查一番 |
[08:56] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[08:58] | my boat will only fit two. | 我的船只能坐两个人 |
[09:00] | You expect me to get in a boat With you, alone? | 你想让我和你单独坐船 |
[09:02] | Either join me on the survey, | 要么和我去调查 |
[09:04] | and we can continue the conversation | 然后接着谈卖地的事 |
[09:05] | or you can return to court empty-handed. | 否则你就只能空手而回了 |
[09:08] | It makes no difference to me. | 我是没什么损失 |
[09:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | I will go on this little boat trip with you. | 我会和你一起坐船调查 |
[09:14] | But you better row fast, I have no more time to waste on this. | 但你最好划快点 我没时间浪费在这上了 |
[09:17] | Or you. | 也不想跟你多废话 |
[09:22] | We found him, Your Majesty. | 我们找到他了 女王陛下 |
[09:25] | John Hawkins, the man Spain | 约翰·霍金斯 西班牙 |
[09:27] | is determined I imprison. | 强烈要求我关押起来的人 |
[09:29] | Your Majesty, I’m just a well-meaning privateer. | 女王陛下 我只是个善良的船长 |
[09:32] | I’ve done nothing against you or England. | 没做过任何对你或英格兰不利的事 |
[09:34] | Perhaps not, but you’ve been accused | 也许吧 但你被指控 |
[09:36] | of stealing spanish treasure valued at | 在新世界的海上盗取了 |
[09:39] | 10,000 pounds while at sea in the new world. | 价值一万英镑的西班牙珍宝 |
[09:42] | That makes you a thief. And a pirate. | 这说明你是个贼 而且是海盗 |
[09:45] | I prefer the term “Explorer.” | 我更喜欢被称为“探险家” |
[09:47] | But officially my title is Captain Hawkins. | 但我的正式头衔是霍金斯船长 |
[09:49] | Give me one reason, | 霍金斯船长 |
[09:51] | Captain Hawkins, why I shouldn’t comply | 给我一个让我不按照西班牙的要求 |
[09:53] | with Spain’s request and throw you in the tower? | 将你关进塔楼的理由 |
[09:57] | My voyage to new Spain was not about theft, | 我前往新西班牙的旅程并不是为了偷东西 |
[10:01] | but about discovery. | 而是为了探索 |
[10:03] | If you’ll allow me… | 如果你允许我介绍的话… |
[10:09] | A fruit from the new world. | 新世界的水果 |
[10:13] | It’s called a tomato. | 叫做西红柿 |
[10:15] | This is a fruit? | 这是水果 |
[10:16] | Some say vegetable… Standing argument. | 有人说是蔬菜 争议很大 |
[10:18] | Let me make my case to you that I am more | 让我向你证明我不仅仅是个贼 |
[10:20] | than just a thief. Send the guards back | 让守卫回去 |
[10:22] | to retrieve my other treasures from the new world, | 取回我从新世界带回的其他珍宝 |
[10:25] | And I will show you all the wonders they have to offer. | 我会向你展示它们带来的奇迹 |
[10:30] | You’ve just earned yourself a dinner with the Queen. | 你刚为自己赢得了与女王共进晚餐的机会 |
[10:32] | We’ll see then if your discoveries | 让我们看看你的发现 |
[10:35] | are worth defying Spain. | 值不值得我反抗西班牙 |
[10:39] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[10:44] | It’s been weeks since our wedding. | 我们的婚礼已经过去好几周了 |
[10:46] | I’m glad you’re keeping count. | 你居然还记着日子 |
[10:49] | People are starting to notice | 人们开始注意到 |
[10:51] | that we are still living in separate quarters. | 我们仍在分房睡的事了 |
[10:53] | I understand that you needed some time, | 我明白你需要一些时间 |
[10:56] | but you can’t keep avoiding me forever. | 但你不能躲我一辈子 |
[10:59] | We’re talking now, aren’t we? | 我们现在不就在聊天吗 |
[11:04] | Claude… | 克劳德 |
[11:06] | I am sorry for what happened, truly. | 我为发生的事感到很遗憾 真的 |
[11:09] | But now that Leith is gone… | 但既然利思已经走了 |
[11:13] | Where does that leave us? | 我们该怎么相处 |
[11:15] | – We are wed… – And the deal was | -我们结婚了… -我们说好 |
[11:17] | I would give you heirs if you would let me have Leith. | 我给你生下子嗣 你让我和利思在一起 |
[11:20] | But I cannot have him anymore. | 但我现在失去他了 |
[11:22] | Yet he still has your heart. | 但他还在你的心里 |
[11:24] | Claude, I am not pressing for heirs. | 克劳德 我不逼你生孩子 |
[11:26] | I’m simply here to remind you | 我只是想来告诉你 |
[11:27] | that I promised you a lifetime of happiness. | 我承诺过让你一生幸福 |
[11:30] | That is a promise I intend to honor. | 我是认真的 |
[11:32] | It feels like everything’s crumbling around me. | 我身边的一切都好像在崩塌 |
[11:34] | I’m worried about Charles, | 我担心查尔斯 |
[11:35] | my mother has sent for Henry, which can only mean one thing. | 我妈妈派人去接亨利了 这只说明一件事 |
[11:37] | With Charles’s instability | 查尔斯状态不稳定 |
[11:40] | and his new religion, | 现在还变了信仰 |
[11:42] | She believes he won’t last on the throne. | 她觉得他在王位上坚持不了多久 |
[11:44] | Well, she sent for the next in line to replace him. | 她派人去找新的王位继承人 |
[11:46] | That’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 这不是好事吗 |
[11:48] | Charles will finally be free of the pressures of being King. | 查尔斯终于可以不必继续承担王位的压力 |
[11:50] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[11:52] | Even if Charles willingly abdicates, | 就算查尔斯自愿退位 |
[11:54] | people will still say | 人们还是会认为 |
[11:55] | that he’s the rightful king. | 他才是正统国王 |
[11:56] | And the faction that supports Henry | 而支持亨利的派系群体 |
[11:58] | will never allow Charles to live, | 不会让查尔斯活着 |
[12:00] | to be a threat. | 以免后患无穷 |
[12:03] | Luc, this could not only | 卢克 我哥哥的结局 |
[12:04] | be my brother’s downfall, | 可能不只是下台 |
[12:06] | but his death. | 而是丧命 |
[12:16] | A castle you can eat. | 可以吃的城堡 |
[12:18] | Painted food. | 上色食物 |
[12:20] | Isn’t it extraordinary? | 是不是很神奇 |
[12:22] | I see life at court suits you. | 看来宫廷生活你适应得很好 |
[12:24] | And not just the cake you had commissioned. | 不只是你创作的这款蛋糕 |
[12:26] | My family greatly benefited | 自从上次协议后 |
[12:28] | from your generosity after our last arrangement. | 由于你的大方 我的家人得到了不少好处 |
[12:31] | I was hoping I could make | 我希望能让他们 |
[12:33] | their lives more…permanently comfortable. | 过上更加…一劳永逸的生活 |
[12:36] | I had a similar thought. Hmm. | 我也有这个想法 |
[12:39] | There’s a lovely manor house, | 在莫城外 |
[12:42] | just outside of Meaux. | 有一座庄园别墅 |
[12:44] | It would make a perfect home. | 正适合家族居住 |
[12:48] | And how would I earn that? | 我要怎么获得呢 |
[12:50] | Undo whatever it is you and your family did | 撤销你和你们家人所做的一切 |
[12:52] | to turn Charles protestant. | 让查尔斯放弃新教 |
[12:54] | Convince him to come back to his catholic faith. | 说服他回归天主教信仰 |
[12:57] | Charles came to that decision on his own. | 这是查尔斯自己的决定 |
[13:00] | I don’t know why or how. | 我也不知道原因 |
[13:04] | There was no talk of faith or conversion? | 你们没聊过信仰之类的吗 |
[13:07] | My relationship with Charles | 我跟查尔斯的关系 |
[13:09] | earned me his ear. | 让我能跟他说话 |
[13:11] | But his conversion was something else. | 但他的信仰与此不同 |
[13:13] | He found a comfort | 他在我们的生活中 |
[13:15] | and a peace in the simplicity of our lives. | 找到了一种安宁与平静 |
[13:18] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[13:18] | Well, be that as it may, | 即便如此 |
[13:21] | if you want to stay here, | 你若是想要留在这里 |
[13:22] | You will use every | 就必须 |
[13:24] | resource you have to convert him back. | 用尽全力劝他回来 |
[13:27] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你做不到 |
[13:28] | Charles will lose more than just | 查尔斯失去的 |
[13:31] | his religious freedom. | 将不仅是信仰自由 |
[13:33] | He will lose everything! | 而是一切 |
[13:36] | And where would that leave you? | 到时你又该如何自处呢 |
[13:43] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 这里很美 对吗 |
[13:45] | Best time of year to visit the region. | 这个季节最适合来这里了 |
[13:46] | Although, the weather… | 不过 这里的天气… |
[13:47] | Can be a little unpredictable. | 非常变化莫测 |
[13:54] | Where exactly are you taking me? | 你到底要带我去哪里 |
[13:56] | There’s a good vantage point about a mile from here. | 离这里一英里的地方有一个很好的观测点 |
[13:58] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[13:59] | I’ll have you back before the storm arrives. | 黄昏之前我就会送你回去 |
[14:01] | I don’t have time to play your games, lord Bothwell. | 我没空陪你玩游戏 博斯威尔大人 |
[14:03] | Oh, this isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[14:04] | Not while you and your rule are at stake. | 你和你的政权有危险 |
[14:06] | Just wanted a moment of your time, | 我只希望占用你一点时间 |
[14:08] | away from the eyes and ears of court. | 远离宫廷 掩人耳目 |
[14:10] | Well, you give me little choice. | 我也别无选择 |
[14:11] | What is it you wanted to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[14:13] | Darnley will be your undoing. | 达恩利会是你的败笔 |
[14:17] | Lord Darnley will be my husband and your king. | 达恩利会是我的丈夫 你的国王 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but should he be? | 对 但这样对吗 |
[14:22] | A man who deceives you | 他欺骗你 |
[14:23] | in order to give himself an advantage, | 为了得到一己私利 |
[14:25] | whose arrogance causes him to act without thinking, | 脾性高傲自负 做事鲁莽冲动 |
[14:27] | who speaks out of turn to you and those who you love. | 对你和你爱的人出言不逊 |
[14:30] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:32] | Whispers travel like wildfire around here. | 在这里 谣言像火焰一样四处蔓延 |
[14:34] | Especially those pertaining to you and your lord darnley. | 尤其是跟你和达恩利大人有关的 |
[14:37] | There will be whispers no matter who I marry. | 不管我嫁给谁都会有风言风语 |
[14:39] | Darnley is not the asset you imagine him to be. | 达恩利并不如你想象中的那么好 |
[14:42] | if you marry him, | 如果你嫁给他 |
[14:43] | you’ll spend the rest of your life | 接下来的一生 |
[14:44] | trying to rectify the damage that he causes. | 你都将忙于帮他善后 |
[14:47] | What you actually need is a partner, | 你真正需要的是一位伴侣 |
[14:50] | by your side. | 陪伴着你 |
[14:52] | This marriage will not be one of love. | 这段婚姻与爱情无关 |
[14:55] | But it will get me England | 但能够为我带来英格兰 |
[14:56] | And that alone makes Darnley worth the sacrifices, | 单凭这一点 达恩利就值得我为之牺牲 |
[14:59] | Not the least of which | 而不是像这样 |
[15:00] | is spending the afternoon trapped in a boat | 被困在一艘小船里 跟一个酒馆赌徒 |
[15:02] | with a tavern gambler. | 浪费着下午时光 |
[15:09] | Flash flood. | 山洪 |
[15:10] | Quick, get to the bank! | 快 赶紧上岸 |
[15:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[15:24] | The boat is gone. | 船没了 |
[15:25] | Brilliant. | 这下好了 |
[15:27] | Now we’re stranded. | 现在我们被困住了 |
[15:39] | Being catholic, I grew up thinking | 作为天主教徒 我从小都认为 |
[15:41] | sex wasn’t for pleasure. | 性爱并不是为了自身的愉悦 |
[15:43] | But you… | 但你… |
[15:44] | Have taught me otherwise. | 你教会我不同的道理 |
[15:48] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[15:50] | Is that why you became protestant? | 你是因为这原因才成为新教教徒吗 |
[15:53] | – What? – To get away from | -什么 -只是为了 |
[15:54] | all the guilt of sex? All the rules? | 逃离享受性爱的罪恶感和条套框框吗 |
[15:56] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈论这个问题 |
[15:58] | It’s just… | 但是… |
[16:01] | Now that I’ve seen your life, | 在我亲眼看到你在宫廷的生活后 |
[16:02] | here at court, I can’t help but wonder, | 我不经疑惑 |
[16:04] | wouldn’t it be easier, | 如果你是天主教徒 |
[16:06] | better even, | 会不会更容易点 |
[16:08] | If you were catholic? | 甚至更好 |
[16:09] | All these pleasures would still be at your disposal. | 你还是能享受这样的愉悦 |
[16:12] | There’s no use wondering about that. | 现在想这些也没有用了 |
[16:13] | I’m protestant now. | 我现在是新教教徒了 |
[16:15] | But your most loyal and powerful subjects are not. | 但你最忠诚最强大的子民们不是 |
[16:18] | France is at peace now, but not that long ago, | 法国现在一切和平 但不久之前 |
[16:21] | protestants regular, kind people like my family and I… | 像我和我家人这样的新教教徒 |
[16:24] | were being persecuted. | 还会被被欺凌处决 |
[16:26] | If they heard their king | 如果他们知道他们的国王 |
[16:27] | now shared their faith, | 现在和他们有了同样的信仰 |
[16:29] | war would break out and all their blood | 会引发战争 而你的手上 |
[16:31] | would be on your hands. | 会沾上他们的血 |
[16:34] | These aren’t your words. | 这不像是你会说的话 |
[16:36] | Has my mother been speaking to you, | 我的母亲和你谈过了吗 |
[16:38] | or has Narcisse? | 还是纳西斯说了什么 |
[16:39] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[16:42] | They have a good point. | 他们说得有道理 |
[16:43] | And they want to help. | 他们只是想帮你 |
[16:44] | If you would simply | 你只需要对外宣称 |
[16:46] | say you’re catholic, even if you’re not at heart, | 你是天主教徒 即使你内心不相信 |
[16:50] | You could prevent all of that. | 这样就能预防一切发生 |
[16:53] | No. | 不 |
[16:54] | I know you think you’re helping me. | 我知道你认为你是在帮我 |
[16:57] | But I’m protestant now. | 但我现在是新教教徒了 |
[16:59] | Turning my back on that would mean | 背叛我的信仰意味着 |
[17:01] | relinquishing myself to the darkness | 将我自己放逐回黑暗的领域 |
[17:03] | that nearly destroyed me. | 那片几乎摧毁我的领域 |
[17:06] | You of all people should understand that. | 你才是最能明白的人 |
[17:10] | You know, that’ll dry much faster if you remove it. | 如果你脱下来会干得更快 |
[17:13] | You are wearing a petticoat, aren’t you? | 你里面还穿着衬裙不是吗 |
[17:16] | I can’t take it off; it took two servants | 我自己脱不下来 光是穿上 |
[17:18] | to put it on. | 就得有两个仆人帮忙 |
[17:21] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[17:22] | You’d rather soak there in misery than ask for my help. | 你宁愿忍受潮湿 也不愿意让我帮忙 |
[18:00] | Seems like it only takes one person. | 看来只需要一个人就能脱下来 |
[18:12] | I promised the duchess | 我答应了女公爵 |
[18:13] | I would get the deed to the estates | 我会在太阳下山前 |
[18:14] | to her by nightfall. | 把庄园的地契给她 |
[18:16] | Once we dry off a bit, | 等衣服晾干一点后 |
[18:18] | I’ll need your help getting back | 我需要你帮忙 |
[18:19] | the fastest way possible. | 找到最快能赶回去的路 |
[18:20] | There’s no use to go back. | 赶回去也没用 |
[18:23] | They can’t get the deed tonight. | 他们今晚不可能拿到地契 |
[18:25] | It’s being kept by a merchant, | 地契保管在一个商人手中 |
[18:26] | at least a day’s ride from here. | 他离这里至少有骑马走一天的距离 |
[18:30] | When I arrived this morning, | 我今天早上到达庄园的时候 |
[18:32] | you didn’t show me around your lavish new home. | 你没有带我参观你豪华的新居 |
[18:35] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[18:37] | you seemed quite anxious to get me away from the estate | 你迫切地想把我带离庄园的范围 |
[18:40] | and onto that boat. | 带到船上 |
[18:42] | Now I am asking you for your help | 现在我有急事 |
[18:44] | in this urgent matter, and suddenly | 需要请求你的帮忙 突然 |
[18:46] | the deed is elsewhere? | 这份地契就跑到别处去了 |
[18:49] | These aren’t really your lands, | 那不是你的土地 |
[18:50] | Are they, Bothwell? | 是吗 博斯威尔 |
[18:52] | I needed some time alone with you | 我要找机会和你独处 |
[18:54] | to convince you to call off this disastrous marriage. | 来说服你结束这段灾难性的婚姻 |
[18:59] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[19:00] | You are a liar and a scoundrel! | 你是个骗子 是个坏蛋 |
[19:02] | Mary, wait. | 玛丽 等等 |
[19:03] | You knew what Darnley had done. | 你知道达恩利的所作所为 |
[19:05] | You knew I was coming to see Lord Davies and | 你知道我要去见戴维斯大人 |
[19:07] | you were waiting for me! | 所以你才故意在那等我 |
[19:08] | You deceived me into wasting an entire day | 你骗我浪费了一整天的时间 |
[19:11] | while my country suffers. | 而我的国家正面临危险 |
[19:14] | Is the future of Scotland a joke to you, Bothwell? | 苏格兰的未来对你来说是个笑话吗 博斯威尔 |
[19:16] | The future of Scotland | 苏格兰的未来 |
[19:18] | is everything to me. | 是我的一切 |
[19:20] | I was trying to protect you, Mary. | 我是想保护你 玛丽 |
[19:21] | I am not yours to protect! | 我不用你保护 |
[19:24] | Yes, you are. | 你需要 |
[19:26] | I promised your mother that I’d watch over you. | 我答应了你母亲会照顾你 |
[19:29] | That when you return to Scotland, | 当你回到苏格兰时 |
[19:30] | I would defend you and your throne | 我会捍卫你以及你的皇位 |
[19:32] | from any threat, and I’ve kept that promise. | 不受任何危险 我一直都在遵守承诺 |
[19:34] | I’ve kept you safe | 我保障了你的安全 |
[19:35] | and aware of Darnley’s true nature | 而且我也时刻警醒达恩利的本心 |
[19:37] | at every turn. | 每一次都是 |
[19:38] | You’ve been watching over me? | 你一直在关注我 |
[19:40] | And warning me about… | 并且让我提防 |
[19:41] | Darnley? You’ve known? | 达恩利 你都知道 |
[19:47] | You’re my loyal watchman. | 你就是我那位忠心的守卫 |
[19:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:51] | I am. | 是我 |
[19:54] | There are monstrous fish, | 那里有巨大的鱼 |
[19:56] | Scaled like a serpent, | 像蛇那么大 |
[19:57] | But with short legs, they can crawl onto dry land. | 但有短腿 可以在陆地爬行 |
[19:59] | I’ve seen them with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见 |
[20:01] | And birds of every color. | 各种颜色的鸟 |
[20:02] | Imagine parrots the size of ravens. | 想象一下像乌鸦那么大的鹦鹉 |
[20:04] | How marvelous. | 多奇妙啊 |
[20:05] | I brought something back called a turkey. | 我带回一种叫火鸡的生物 |
[20:07] | Ugly bird, to be sure, but quite delicious. | 很丑 毫无疑问 但很好吃 |
[20:09] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[20:10] | My guards warned me of the large, angry chicken. | 我的侍卫提醒我有只巨大的愤怒的鸡 |
[20:14] | They’ve deemed it unsafe. | 他们认为它很危险 |
[20:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[20:17] | welcome to the great court of Elizabeth I, | 欢迎来到伊丽莎白一世的宫廷 |
[20:19] | Where fruit and land fowl strike fear into the hearts | 这里对水果和家禽的恐惧 |
[20:22] | – of men and queens. – Captain hawkins, | -深入人心 -霍金斯船长 |
[20:24] | You are here by my grace only. | 你能来这里只是因为我开恩 |
[20:28] | I will not have you question the rules. | 我不会让你质疑我的规矩 |
[20:30] | You will abide by them. | 你得遵守规矩 |
[20:31] | That’s bloody boring. | 真他妈无聊 |
[20:35] | Do you have something to add? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[20:36] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:38] | That sounds bloody boring. | 真他妈无聊 |
[20:40] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[20:43] | I can see how you incurred Spain’s | 我明白西班牙 |
[20:45] | displeasure, Hawkins. | 为什么讨厌你了 霍金斯 |
[20:48] | You could use a lesson in manners. | 你该上上礼仪课了 |
[20:50] | But I admit | 但我得承认 |
[20:52] | you do make for good company. | 和你相处很愉快 |
[20:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:55] | Distilled wormwood. | 苦艾酒[当时在欧洲是禁酒] |
[20:58] | Not so boring after all. | 现在不那么无聊了吧 |
[21:04] | Did you just shush me? | 你刚刚是嘘我了吗 |
[21:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:06] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[21:08] | Damn! That was supposed to go in. | 本来应该进的 |
[21:12] | Ah! Once again, | 再一次 |
[21:13] | the great Hawkins defeats the enemy gourd. | 伟大的霍金斯打败了对手葫芦 |
[21:15] | We’re out. | 扔完了 |
[21:16] | – I win. – Oh, go and fetch your precious metals, | -我赢了 -去拿你珍贵的金属吧 |
[21:19] | And I’ll change that. | 我会给你兑现 |
[21:20] | They belong to the crown now. | 它们现在归皇室了 |
[21:22] | They belong to Spain. | 它们属于西班牙 |
[21:25] | – And they will be returned. – Why? | -它们会被还回去的 -为什么 |
[21:27] | Spain simply took that gold from a land they’d happened | 那些金子只是西班牙从他们先登陆的 |
[21:30] | to sail to first– it could just as easily have been yours. | 土地上掠夺来的 而你也可以 |
[21:32] | – That and so much more, Your Majesty. – Enough. | -而且不止这些 陛下 -够了 |
[21:36] | What really happened in new Spain | 在新西班牙 你和西班牙人之间 |
[21:38] | between you and the Spanish? | 到底发生了什么 |
[21:46] | We were forced to seek port in San Juan | 我们的船在风暴中损坏后 |
[21:47] | after a storm had battered our ships. | 我们被迫停靠在圣胡安 |
[21:49] | The Spaniards there agreed to allow us | 那里的西班牙人同意保持和平 |
[21:51] | to make repairs in peace, but we soon learned | 让我们修船 但我们很快发现 |
[21:53] | That a Spaniard’s word is worth dirt. | 西班牙人满口胡言 |
[21:55] | They attacked us. | 他们袭击我们 |
[21:56] | I barely escaped with my life. | 我勉强逃生 |
[21:58] | The others were not so lucky. | 其他人就没那么幸运了 |
[22:00] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[22:01] | The gold they stole from Spain | 他们从西班牙偷的黄金 |
[22:02] | is nothing compared to what they did to us. | 和他们对我们的所作所为相比不值一提 |
[22:05] | As you said, Spain has claimed the new world, | 如你所言 西班牙在占领新世界 |
[22:07] | And they won’t let anyone else profit from it. | 而且他们不允许其他人染指 |
[22:10] | But why only them? Their power derives | 为什么只是他们 他们的力量 |
[22:12] | From the riches of those lands. | 来自于那些富饶的土地 |
[22:14] | There’s no reason that we can’t do the same. | 我们没理由不也这样做 |
[22:16] | No reason England cannot rival Spain. | 英格兰没有理由不与西班牙竞争 |
[22:18] | That’s a grand idea, but it’s not possible. | 这是个好主意 但这不可能 |
[22:23] | Spain is the most powerful nation in Europe, | 西班牙是欧洲最强大的国家 |
[22:26] | And England is small, surrounded by Catholic enemies. | 英格兰又小又被天主教敌人环绕 |
[22:31] | I have enough to deal with here | 光是这片土地上的事情 |
[22:33] | on this continent. | 我都处理不过来了 |
[22:35] | I can’t afford to challenge Spain on another. | 另外我也没钱与西班牙竞争 |
[22:38] | No, they will get their treasure back. | 不 他们会拿回他们的财宝 |
[22:42] | And what happens to me? | 那我呢 |
[22:44] | I’ll make up some excuse | 我这次会编个理由 |
[22:46] | about your release this time. | 将你释放 |
[22:48] | But if it happens again, | 但如果再有这种事发生 |
[22:50] | I’ll have no choice but to imprison you. | 我将别无选择 只能把你关起来了 |
[22:53] | Just as I was starting to think you shared my vision | 我刚刚还以为你和我一样 |
[22:55] | Of an england whose greatness reaches beyond this continent. | 预见到英格兰的繁荣是在这片大陆之外 |
[22:59] | The world is bigger than Europe, Your Majesty. | 世界上不是只有欧洲 陛下 |
[23:14] | I wondered if you might have a moment, Your Majesty? | 您有空吗 陛下 |
[23:18] | Does it require my signature? | 是要我签字吗 |
[23:20] | It does not. | 不是的 |
[23:21] | I only wish to discuss a matter | 我只是想讨论一件 |
[23:22] | of great importance to me. | 对我而言很重要的事情 |
[23:24] | Uh, perhaps we can go outside | 也许你想出去转转 |
[23:25] | For a bit of archery. | 练练射箭 |
[23:27] | It appears you can use some fresh air. | 我想你可能需要点新鲜空气 |
[23:29] | So they’ve gotten to you as well. | 所以他们也派你来了 |
[23:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:34] | Lord narcisse, your father, | 纳西斯大人 你父亲 |
[23:37] | And my mother. | 和我母亲 |
[23:38] | They’ve sent you to offer counsel on my health, | 他们让你来劝我保重身体 |
[23:40] | My religious beliefs. | 重新改信天主教 |
[23:43] | Actually, I came to ask for your counsel. | 其实 是我有事想要问你 |
[23:50] | Your sister Claude, though we are wed, | 你姐姐克劳德 虽然我们是夫妻 |
[23:55] | The truth is I don’t know her at all. | 但我其实一点也不了解她 |
[23:57] | I’d like to, but she doesn’t make that easy. | 我很想去了解她 但她总不对我敞开心扉 |
[24:00] | I’m hardly one to give marriage advice. | 你找我来咨询婚姻问题算是问错人了 |
[24:01] | No, perhaps not. | 是 的确如此 |
[24:02] | But you do know Claude. | 但你了解克劳德 |
[24:04] | I-I want to learn what she enjoys. | 我想知道她喜欢什么 |
[24:06] | Something we might share together. | 有什么我们都感兴趣的事 |
[24:12] | She loves the stars. | 她喜欢看星星 |
[24:15] | When we were children, she used to gaze at them for hours, | 小时候 她常常盯着星星看好几个小时 |
[24:18] | Deep into the night. | 看到夜色深沉 |
[24:20] | She told me once that no matter what happened, | 有一次她告诉我 不论发生什么 |
[24:22] | No matter where we found ourselves, | 不论我们身处何方 |
[24:23] | The stars would remain constant. | 星星始终都在那 |
[24:27] | Always there to give us direction and comfort. | 给我们方向和慰藉 |
[24:32] | Does that help? | 这一点能帮上你吗 |
[24:33] | Very much. Thank you. | 非常有用 谢谢你 |
[24:36] | Well, I’ll let you get back to work. | 我就不打扰你工作了 |
[24:41] | Wait. Actually, | 等等 其实 |
[24:43] | I do think I might like some fresh air. | 我确实想去呼吸一些新鲜空气 |
[24:47] | Magnificent shot. | 漂亮 |
[24:48] | Francis was an excellent teacher. | 弗朗西斯是个好老师 |
[24:50] | Who taught you? Was it your father? | 谁教你射箭的 你父亲吗 |
[24:53] | No. | 不 |
[24:54] | He wasn’t around much when I was learning archery | 我学射箭那会儿 他不常在我身边 |
[24:57] | or anything else. | 他一直都不常在我身边 |
[24:59] | Too busy giving advice here at court? | 忙着在这儿给皇室出谋划策吗 |
[25:04] | You mentioned that he and your mother | 你提到过我父亲和你母亲 |
[25:06] | had been pressuring you? | 经常给你很多压力 |
[25:10] | They think I’ve made a horrible mistake | 他们觉得我改信新教 |
[25:12] | by becoming protestant. | 是个可怕的错误 |
[25:14] | What is it about the protestant teachings | 难道不是新教的教条 |
[25:15] | that appeals to you? | 吸引了你吗 |
[25:17] | It isn’t so much the teachings. | 跟教条没太大关系 |
[25:19] | It’s that, as a protestant, I’m free to make choices | 其实是 作为新教徒 我可以自由地做选择 |
[25:21] | without the pope telling me what is right and wrong. | 不需要教皇告诉我该做什么 |
[25:23] | I’m free to rule on my own terms | 我可以按自己的想法去统治 |
[25:25] | without all that… pressure and oversight. | 不需要承担那些 压力和管束 |
[25:30] | And you don’t believe that protestant leaders | 你就能确定新教领袖 |
[25:32] | will exert the same pressure | 不会给你同样的压力 |
[25:33] | once they learn you share their faith? | 一旦他们发现你改信了新教 |
[25:35] | Protestant or Catholic, these are people. | 不论是新教徒还是天主教徒 他们都是人 |
[25:37] | People with self-serving interests, | 重视自己利益 |
[25:40] | agendas, and demands. | 目标和需求的人 |
[25:41] | I’m afraid you’ve simply exchanged | 我是担心你不过是用一种压力 |
[25:43] | one source of pressure for another. | 换来了另一种压力 |
[25:50] | How do I escape it? | 我怎么样才能解脱呢 |
[25:51] | Well, as king you will always feel pressure. | 做国王 有压力是在所难免的 |
[25:54] | But you are not alone. | 但你不是一个人 |
[25:55] | Lean on those who care for you | 向那些关心你的 |
[25:57] | and know your heart best– your family. | 最了解你的人寻求帮助 你的家人 |
[25:59] | I promise, you will find strength and wisdom there. | 我保证 家人会带给你智慧和力量 |
[26:06] | Are you sure this is the way to lord Davies’ home? | 你确定这是去戴维斯大人住处的路吗 |
[26:10] | You still don’t trust me? | 你还是不相信我 |
[26:11] | Nothing engenders trust more | 你为了自己的目的骗了我 |
[26:13] | than a man who uses lies and misdirection | 还带我走错的路 |
[26:16] | to further his agenda. | 还指望我能信任你 |
[26:17] | My agenda is to keep you safe. | 我的目的是保证你的安全 |
[26:19] | Despite my objections to your marriage, | 我虽然反对你的婚事 |
[26:22] | I may need the duchess’ support in order to protect your throne, | 但我还是需要公爵夫人的支持 好保住你的王位 |
[26:24] | so if you’ve promised her these lands, | 所以如果你已经答应把那些土地给她 |
[26:26] | I shall help you deliver them. | 我会帮你拿到它 |
[26:28] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[26:31] | Why the loyal watchman? | 那忠心的守卫又是怎么回事 |
[26:32] | Why not just sign your true name to your messages? | 为什么不直接在信件上签你的真名呢 |
[26:35] | I made a lot of enemies working for Marie de Guise. | 为玛莉·德吉斯工作时 我树敌颇多 |
[26:38] | She was a Catholic, after all. | 她毕竟是个天主教徒 |
[26:39] | And when your mother died and James assumed the regency, | 你母亲去世 詹姆斯摄政时 |
[26:42] | Well, he made sure to erase any trace | 他把她统治期间的一切天主教痕迹 |
[26:44] | of her Catholic regime. | 都抹去了 |
[26:45] | I’ve been unwelcome at court ever since. | 自那以后 宫廷就不再欢迎我 |
[26:47] | My brother was in a very difficult pos… | 我弟弟那时也很不容易 |
[26:48] | He’s a political animal | 他是个政治动物 |
[26:49] | with very little regard for me. | 对我一点也不在意 |
[26:50] | And if I’d signed my name, he would have advised you | 要是我签真名 他肯定会建议你 |
[26:52] | to ignore my warnings completely. | 忽视我的警告 |
[26:54] | I had to reach you another way. | 我必须另找方式联络你 |
[27:01] | Is something the matter, Bothwell? | 怎么了 博斯威尔 |
[27:03] | Strange. Your mother spoke of you so often… | 真奇怪 你母亲经常说起你 |
[27:06] | Your courage, your beauty, and your wit. | 说到你的勇气 美丽和智慧 |
[27:09] | I felt like I knew you before you’d even arrived. | 我觉得好像在你来苏格兰之前就认识你了 |
[27:14] | Hold, sir! State your business. | 站住 先生 说明你的来意 |
[27:16] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[27:18] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[27:19] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我没见过他 |
[27:21] | I have a message for you before you wed. | 在联姻之前 我有个信息要告诉你 |
[27:23] | Before I wed? | 联姻之前 |
[27:24] | Not a step closer, sir. | 不许靠近 先生 |
[27:26] | No, let him finish. Tell me. | 没事 让他说完 你说吧 |
[27:29] | You will have love or an heir, but not both. | 你能得到真爱或子嗣 但两者不可兼得 |
[27:34] | If you choose a child, it will be a son, | 如果你想要子嗣 你会怀上儿子 |
[27:36] | And he will rule both nations. | 他将统治这两个国家 |
[27:38] | England and Scotland, | 英格兰与苏格兰 |
[27:40] | united at last, and in peace. | 最终将二者和平统一 |
[27:41] | This is your fate. | 这是你的命运 |
[27:43] | It is a choice, once made, | 这个选择一旦做出 |
[27:45] | That is immutable. | 便不可逆转 |
[27:54] | Thank you, Your Majesty. I never dreamed | 谢谢女王陛下 我做梦也没想过 |
[27:57] | that the queen of scots would be bringing me water. | 苏格兰的女王会为我端水 |
[27:59] | I’ve instructed Lord Bothwell | 我已经命令博斯威尔大人 |
[28:01] | to get my guards to help get you back to court to see the physician. | 派守卫护送你回宫廷去看医生了 |
[28:04] | How did you get here, Mr. Rizzio? | 你怎么会到这儿来 里齐奥先生 |
[28:05] | Please, call me David. | 叫我大卫就好 |
[28:07] | I’m a merchant from Turin. | 我是从都灵过来的商人 |
[28:08] | Came with the prospect of business. | 带着我的生意过来谋生 |
[28:10] | I had an accident on the road, | 路上遭遇了意外 |
[28:11] | and I was thrown by my horse. | 我被马甩了出去 |
[28:14] | I hit my head, and when I woke, | 撞到了脑袋 等我醒来的时候 |
[28:16] | I was in the company of Druids. | 发现自己在一个德鲁伊教团中 |
[28:20] | The Druid who rescued me told me | 救了我的那位德鲁伊教徒说 |
[28:22] | that he had an urgent message for Mary. | 他有一个紧急的口信要带给玛丽 |
[28:25] | Not “The queen” Or “Her majesty,” | 他没说”女王” 没说”陛下” |
[28:27] | But… Mary. | 说的是”玛丽” |
[28:31] | Like a friend would speak of you. | 像谈起一位朋友一般 |
[28:33] | Did this man give you his name? | 这人说了他的名字吗 |
[28:34] | No, but I remember his face. | 没有 但我记得他的长相 |
[28:39] | Dark hair, bright eyes, | 深色头发 明亮的双眼 |
[28:42] | like sea glass. | 海一般明净 |
[28:44] | He told me that he’d promised you something. | 他说 他对你承诺了一件事 |
[28:46] | – A promise? – Yes. | -承诺 -是的 |
[28:47] | That he would come to you when you needed him the most. | 他承诺在你最需要他的时候他会到你身边 |
[28:52] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[28:54] | Did my friend tell you why | 我的朋友说没说 |
[28:55] | he couldn’t deliver this message himself? | 为什么他不能亲自送信 |
[28:58] | He did. | 他说了 |
[28:59] | Or at least his spirit did. | 或者说 他的灵魂解释了 |
[29:01] | When I parted ways with the Druid, | 我与那些德鲁伊教徒分开之后 |
[29:03] | his spirit continued to guide me to ensure | 他的灵魂一直在为我指路 |
[29:05] | that I delivered those words to you. | 确保我能把这些话带给你 |
[29:07] | I must confess, the journey is very muddled in my mind. | 我坦白这段旅途中 我一直浑浑噩噩的 |
[29:11] | Why do you say “his spirit”? | 你说”他的灵魂” 是什么意思 |
[29:12] | Is he in peril? Did he foresee some danger in his future? | 他有危险了吗 他是不是预知到了某些危险 |
[29:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:22] | Your Grace, the Spanish ambassador, Lord Renaude, | 女王陛下 西班牙大使雷诺德大人 |
[29:25] | is demanding an audience with you. | 要求与您见面 |
[29:27] | Why has John Hawkins not yet been arrested? | 为什么约翰·霍金斯还没被抓起来 |
[29:30] | We received word he was brought to you, | 我们得到消息说 他被带到你面前 |
[29:32] | only to be released again. | 却又被释放了 |
[29:34] | King Philip will not allow the theft of Spanish treasure | 菲利普国王绝不会允许窃取西班牙财富的盗贼 |
[29:36] | to go unpunished. | 逍遥法外 |
[29:38] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[29:40] | Hawkins has been reprimanded, | 霍金斯已经受到了惩罚 |
[29:42] | and your gold recovered. | 你们的黄金也被奉还 |
[29:44] | Spain will be repaid in full for her losses. | 西班牙的损失将得到原样赔偿 |
[29:47] | Reprimanded? Spain could hold England wholly responsible | 惩罚 英格兰应该对西班牙负全部责任 |
[29:51] | and consider this an act of aggression. | 并且这次行为算是侵略事件 |
[29:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:56] | He will be arrested and imprisoned at once. | 他将立刻被捕入狱 |
[30:01] | Do not let this happen again. | 别再犯同样的错误了 |
[30:03] | Your navy is no match for our Spanish fleet. | 你们的海军与西班牙的舰队可没法比 |
[30:06] | And to the North, your Scottish cousin, | 再看看北边 你的苏格兰表亲 |
[30:09] | already allied with France, | 已经与法国结盟了 |
[30:10] | marries with full Vatican support, | 他们的联姻备受罗马教廷支持 |
[30:12] | with Catholic might surrounding you by land and sea, | 即使天主教徒全方位拥护着你 |
[30:15] | leaving England a diminished power. | 英格兰的力量仍在逐渐衰退 |
[30:18] | A fact you would do well to remember, | 这一点 您可要当心了 |
[30:20] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[30:24] | My apologies to King Philip for this egregious mistake. | 对于这次严重错误 我对菲利普国王表示郑重致歉 |
[30:29] | I’m afraid I haven’t been seeing things clearly. | 怪我没有看清局势 |
[30:35] | But I will rectify the matter. | 但我会进行补救的 |
[30:44] | Please tell me why you would give serious consideration | 请告诉我 为何一个树林中的流浪汉所做的预言 |
[30:47] | to a prophecy spoken by a vagrant in the woods? | 让你如此执迷不悟 |
[30:50] | Rizzio is not a vagrant. | 里齐奥不是流浪汉 |
[30:52] | He is a merchant, and he is recovering in the infirmary. | 他是商人 他正在医院里休养 |
[30:55] | And he wasn’t speaking as himself. | 那些话不是他自己说的 |
[30:58] | I think he was giving me a message from Bash. | 我觉得他在替巴斯向我传话 |
[31:00] | He joined the Druids to learn the gift of foresight. | 他加入了德鲁伊教会 学到了预知未来的本领 |
[31:02] | And you’ve known others with this “Gift”? | 你还认识其他人有这个”本事”吗 |
[31:05] | You believe in it? | 这你也相信 |
[31:06] | I have seen what can happen if their words are ignored. | 我见识过 不顾预言而任意妄为有什么后果 |
[31:08] | You mean what happened to Francis. | 你指的是弗朗西斯的下场 |
[31:11] | How do you know it’s not a trick | 你怎么知道这是不是某些虎视眈眈的人 |
[31:13] | staged by your loyal watchmen? | 为你设下的陷阱呢 |
[31:15] | I know you don’t have a high opinion of Lord Bothwell, | 我知道你不信任博斯威尔大人 |
[31:17] | but he made his intentions clear. | 但他的意图已经表达得很清楚了 |
[31:19] | To warn me against Darnley. | 警告我小心达恩利 |
[31:21] | He would have me believe that there is another future for me, | 他本可以让我相信我还可以有别的未来 |
[31:23] | one that doesn’t include Darnley. | 没有达恩利的未来 |
[31:25] | But if this prophecy is right, then my choice is clear. | 但如果预言没错的话 我的选择就很明确了 |
[31:28] | Darnley can provide an heir | 达恩利可以提供子嗣 |
[31:30] | who represents the future of both England and Scotland. | 这个孩子就是英格兰和苏格兰的未来 |
[31:34] | And that is more important than having love. | 那比拥有爱情重要得多 |
[31:36] | And what does this prophecy say about | 那这个预言关于 |
[31:37] | Darnley’s inability to tell the truth? | 达恩利的满口谎言又是怎么说的呢 |
[31:40] | It’s one thing not to have love, but… | 没有爱情是一回事 但… |
[31:44] | Mary, I learned something while you were away. | 玛丽 你出去的时候我了解了一点信息 |
[31:46] | Darnley’s lover, | 达恩利的情人 |
[31:47] | Lady Keira, never left town. | 凯拉小姐从未离开过这里 |
[31:49] | She simply moved to a different inn. | 只是住进了另一家旅馆 |
[31:51] | And Darnley was seen leaving court earlier | 有人看到达恩利提早离开宫廷 |
[31:53] | without an escort of royal guard. | 没有皇家卫兵随行 |
[31:55] | No one knows where to, but… | 没人知道他去了哪 但… |
[31:57] | He continues to see her. | 他还在见她 |
[32:04] | I will marry Darnley, | 我会和达恩利结婚 |
[32:06] | but I refuse to allow him | 但我不会让他 |
[32:07] | to humiliate me in this way. | 用这样的方式羞辱我 |
[32:10] | If this gets out, I will be the woman | 如果消息传出去 那我就成了 |
[32:12] | who couldn’t keep her husband close on the eve of her wedding. | 结婚前夜看不住丈夫的女人 |
[32:16] | – I want Keira gone. – I’ll send some men. | -我要凯拉消失 -我派人过去 |
[32:17] | No, I want you to remove her yourself. | 不 我要你亲自去 |
[32:20] | Throw her out into the street if you must. | 有必要的话就把她赶到接上去 |
[32:23] | But this ends now! | 但必须处理清楚 |
[32:30] | Stephan. | 斯特凡 |
[32:34] | Charles, he’s asked to speak with a catholic… | 查尔斯 他想要和天主教牧师 |
[32:37] | Priest. | 谈谈 |
[32:39] | He’s finally come back to his true faith. | 他终于回归了正确的信仰 |
[32:41] | You know, I had my doubts the girl could do it. | 我本以为那姑娘办不到呢 |
[32:43] | No.It wasn’t Nicole. | 不 不是妮可干的 |
[32:45] | As I hear it, it was all Luc, your son. | 据我所知 是卢克的功劳 你的儿子 |
[32:48] | Luc? You certain? | 卢克 你确定吗 |
[32:50] | But since Nicole has her hands on Charles, | 但妮可对查尔斯影响很大 |
[32:53] | we best control her. | 我们最好控制住她 |
[32:56] | You can do that. | 你能做到 |
[32:58] | Make her fall for you. | 让她为你着迷 |
[32:59] | I’m not sure bedding the lover of the king is a wise idea. | 我不确定睡国王的情人是个好主意 |
[33:02] | Charles is infatuated with Nicole. | 查尔斯被妮可迷住了 |
[33:04] | He’ll rely on her and she will seek to take advantage. | 他会依赖她 而她会从中牟利 |
[33:08] | Isn’t it better that you guide | 由你来控制她的欲望 |
[33:09] | her ambition than it runs wild? | 比她自己乱来不是好多了吗 |
[33:13] | I will consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[33:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:16] | Then I’m ready to leave | 那我就准备去参加 |
[33:18] | for Mary’s wedding. | 玛丽的婚礼了 |
[33:22] | I’m here by order of the queen, lady Keira. | 我受女王之命来此 凯拉小姐 |
[33:25] | – I have a carriage waiting. – Please, | -有辆马车等着你 -求你了 |
[33:27] | I was told she’s not to leave her room. | 我被告知她不能离开房间 |
[33:28] | – She could… – What? Be seen? | -她会… -怎样 被人看到吗 |
[33:31] | Is that what Darnley paid you to prevent? | 达恩利雇你来防止她被人看见吗 |
[33:32] | No, I don’t know any Darnley. | 不 我不认识什么达恩利 |
[33:39] | God, no! | 老天 不 |
[33:40] | She’s hurt! | 她受伤了 |
[33:56] | I would’ve appreciated some warning | 将我关进牢里之前 |
[33:58] | before spending my night in a cell. | 能不能提前告诉我一声 |
[34:00] | I had a meeting with the Spanish ambassador yesterday. | 我昨天见了西班牙大使 |
[34:03] | He insisted I arrest you. | 他坚持让我逮捕你 |
[34:05] | So once again, | 所以你又再一次 |
[34:06] | you are bending to the will of Spain. | 屈服于西班牙了 |
[34:10] | As far as I’m concerned, | 我认为 |
[34:11] | their request has been satisfied. | 他们的要求得到了满足 |
[34:13] | You’re right, there is no reason | 你说得对 我应该 |
[34:15] | I can’t rise to challenge Spain’s power. | 崛起去挑战西班牙的霸权 |
[34:18] | Except my own cowardice. | 我要战胜我的懦弱 |
[34:20] | Catholic France across the channel, | 天主教法国横跨海峡 |
[34:23] | Spanish power to the south, | 南方有西班牙霸权 |
[34:25] | the looming threat of the Vatican, | 梵蒂冈的潜在威胁 |
[34:27] | Mary Stuart’s Scotland. | 还有玛丽·斯图尔特的苏格兰 |
[34:28] | My whole life I have been afraid of all of it. | 我一生都在害怕他们 |
[34:32] | I have been so focused on my own fear, but… | 我一直都很关注我的恐惧 但… |
[34:37] | I’ve been looking in the wrong place. | 我一直关注点错误 |
[34:42] | Why not compare England to Spain? | 为什么不用英格兰抗衡西班牙呢 |
[34:45] | Why not stretch our horizons beyond Europe? | 为什么不将视野扩展到欧洲之外呢 |
[34:49] | Once one does, | 一旦有人做了 |
[34:50] | Europe looks… Very small. | 就会发现 欧洲很小 |
[34:54] | A royal charter. | 皇家特许状 |
[34:56] | For exploration and trade. | 给你自由探索和贸易的权利 |
[34:58] | I designate you, John Hawkins, | 我指派你 约翰·霍金斯 |
[35:00] | to navigate the new world. | 去探索新世界 |
[35:02] | To plant the English flag | 皇室全力支持你 |
[35:05] | with the full support of the crown. | 高举英格兰旗帜前行 |
[35:07] | Go. Discover new lands and new riches | 去吧 去发掘新的土地和新的财富 |
[35:10] | and claim them for your country. | 为你的国家敛财 |
[35:14] | I want to be the queen | 我想成为一个 |
[35:16] | who makes England the greatest power | 让英格兰成长为 |
[35:18] | the world has ever known. | 世界最强国的女王 |
[35:22] | It’s just like being under the stars at night. | 就像晚上在星空下一样 |
[35:25] | Yes, well, I’m afraid it was a little too cloudy | 是啊 但对比真正的野营 |
[35:27] | for a real starlight picnic. | 星光还是暗淡了一些 |
[35:30] | Aren’t you clever. | 你真聪明 |
[35:32] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[35:37] | No matter what is happening, | 不管发生什么 |
[35:39] | even if it feels like your world is crumbling, | 即使你感觉自己的世界要塌了 |
[35:42] | you can always count on the stars to be there. | 你也可以一直依靠那些星星 |
[35:47] | Charles told me. | 查尔斯告诉我的 |
[35:49] | And… | 还有 |
[35:52] | I hope very much that one day you’ll think of me in the same way. | 我希望你也这么想我 |
[35:55] | I am your husband | 我是你丈夫 |
[35:57] | and I want to be there when you need me, Claude. | 我想在你需要我的时候帮你 克劳德 |
[36:00] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[36:02] | for the stars. | 送我星星 |
[36:05] | And… for helping Charles. | 还有帮助查尔斯 |
[36:07] | Of course. We’re family. | 别客气 我们是一家人 |
[36:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[36:13] | I can’t believe I forgot the wine. | 不敢相信我忘记这酒了 |
[36:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[36:27] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[36:30] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[36:31] | Nothing will ever be all right. | 一切都不会好了 |
[36:33] | I want to run. | 我想逃跑 |
[36:35] | Far away. | 逃得远远的 |
[36:38] | But I can’t go outside. | 但我不能出去 |
[36:39] | The woods are dangerous. | 树林里很危险 |
[36:41] | I’ll start again to ease the fear. | 我为了减轻恐惧会再开始那样 |
[36:46] | Soil and blood… | 泥土和血… |
[36:48] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[36:51] | I was well. | 我之前很好 |
[36:54] | I want to stay well. | 我想一直保持 |
[36:59] | Duchess Lucrezia de Medici. | 卢克雷齐娅·德梅第奇公爵夫人 |
[37:02] | Duchess, I apologize | 公爵夫人 抱歉 |
[37:04] | for the delay in acquiring the Davies estate. | 在拿到戴维斯庄园一事上拖延了 |
[37:06] | – I hope my patience has paid off. – It will. | -希望我的耐心不会白费 -不会的 |
[37:09] | I’ve encountered a few obstacles, but if you can wait | 我遇到了一点困难 但如果你能 |
[37:11] | just a little bit longer… | 再稍微多等一会儿… |
[37:12] | No need. | 不用了 |
[37:14] | The estate now belongs to you, | 庄园现在是你的了 |
[37:15] | Lady Lucrezia. | 卢克雷齐娅夫人 |
[37:19] | Queen Mary went to great lengths for it. | 玛丽女王为此大费周章 |
[37:21] | She’s a queen who will sacrifice much for her allies. | 她是个愿为自己的盟友牺牲很多的人 |
[37:31] | Thank you, your grace. | 谢谢 陛下 |
[37:33] | I am pleased to be able to continue | 我很高兴能继续 |
[37:35] | the alliance between Florence and Scotland. | 佛罗伦萨和苏格兰之间的结盟 |
[37:46] | How did you manage it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:48] | Lord Davies responded well to your offer. | 戴维斯大人对你的条件很满意 |
[37:50] | I simply sweetened the deal by giving him his choice | 我只不过给了他五匹他挑中的我的爱马 |
[37:53] | of five of my favorite horses. | 加速了一下进程而已 |
[37:56] | Might I say… | 我想说 |
[37:58] | We make good partners. | 我们合作得很好 |
[38:04] | Thank you, Lord Bothwell. | 谢谢 博斯威尔大人 |
[38:06] | Of course, Your Majesty. | 不客气 陛下 |
[38:12] | Always a pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你合作很愉快 |
[38:17] | You’ve welcomed him back into court. | 你欢迎他回宫廷了 |
[38:19] | He offered me help when I needed it. | 他在我需要的时候帮了我 |
[38:22] | Mary, I have bad news. | 玛丽 我有不好的消息 |
[38:31] | Keira was sick and weak with fever. | 凯拉病了 发烧虚弱 |
[38:33] | – I didn’t know. – I didn’t know either. | -我并不知情 -我也不知情 |
[38:36] | I didn’t even know she’d stayed in town, | 我甚至不知道她留下了 |
[38:38] | but the physician told her to stay | 但是医师告诉她 |
[38:40] | until she was fully recovered, which… | 待到痊愈后再走 这… |
[38:43] | He said death will come this night, | 他说今晚她就要离去了 |
[38:44] | and it will be a mercy. | 她不会痛苦 |
[38:46] | I am so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[38:48] | It was an accident, a horrible, tragic accident. | 那是意外 可怕而悲剧的意外 |
[38:50] | Call it an accident if it eases your conscience, | 如果能让你良心上好受点 你就说它是意外吧 |
[38:53] | but Keira is paying with her life for your mistake. | 但是凯拉在为你犯下的错付出生命代价 |
[38:56] | Your rage. | 还有你的愤怒 |
[38:58] | All because you don’t trust me. | 都是因为你不信任我 |
[39:01] | How can I trust you when you keep secrets from me? | 你有秘密瞒着我 让我如何相信你 |
[39:04] | Where were you going if not to see her? | 如果不是去见她 那你去哪里 |
[39:12] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 这本该是个惊喜 |
[39:14] | I went to a jeweler in Sterling. | 我去斯特林的一个珠宝商那里了 |
[39:16] | Rubies arranged in a Tudor rose. | 都铎玫瑰形状的宝石 |
[39:18] | I thought you could wear them to our wedding | 我本想让你在我们婚礼时佩戴 |
[39:20] | as a symbol of my commitment to you. | 作为我对你的承诺 |
[39:22] | Show the world what our union means. | 让世人知道我们结合的意义 |
[39:25] | All to earn your forgiveness, as your partner. | 作为你的同伴 我都是为了求得你的原谅 |
[39:30] | I had let go of Keira. | 我必须让凯拉走 |
[39:32] | And I was reconciled, but… | 我本来想通了 但… |
[39:37] | but not like this. | 但不是这样 |
[39:38] | I will miss her until my dying day. | 我会念她念到我死的那天 |
[39:41] | But what’s worse is, | 但更糟糕的是 |
[39:42] | every time I look at you, I will see | 每次我看到你 都会看到 |
[39:44] | the person who killed… | 那个杀了… |
[39:46] | The woman you truly loved. | 你真正爱的女人的人 |
[39:51] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[39:52] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[39:56] | How do I not hate you? | 你让我如何不恨你 |
[40:18] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[40:19] | My dear child, what is it? | 亲爱的孩子 怎么了 |
[40:22] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[40:26] | I don’t want to to this. | 我不想这样 |
[40:29] | Help me get out of this marriage. | 帮我摆脱这桩婚姻 |