时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I told the archduke I would never give you up. | 我告诉大公爵我绝不会放弃你 |
[00:10] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[00:12] | He was poisoned, Jane. | 他被人下毒了 简 |
[00:13] | Your Majesty, we have to go. | 女王陛下 我们得走了 |
[00:16] | I will find who did this to you. | 我一定找出是谁干的 |
[00:18] | I stand before you to announce | 我在此向你们宣布 |
[00:20] | that I am blessed and honored to carry within me | 上帝眷佑我 让我怀上了继承人 |
[00:22] | an heir with a claim to both the Scottish and English thrones. | 这个继承人将有权继承苏格兰和英格兰的王权 |
[00:26] | Please tell me that you didn’t burn those men. | 拜托你别告诉我你烧死了那些人 |
[00:28] | She convinced me that it was the only way to protect myself. | 她说服我 那是我自保的唯一方法 |
[00:31] | – Who convinced you? – Keira. | -谁说服了你 -凯拉 |
[00:33] | Keira is dead. | 凯拉死了 |
[00:34] | You know that this is dangerous. | 你明知道这很危险 |
[00:36] | I’m sorry, Mother. I forgot you’re a believer in the occult. | 抱歉母亲 我都忘了你相信神魔鬼怪的东西 |
[00:38] | As soon as Charles chooses one of the brides approved by Philip, | 一旦查尔斯选择了菲利普认可的新娘 |
[00:43] | Spain will finally support his reign. | 西班牙就会支持查尔斯的统治 |
[00:45] | The love of my life and the new queen of France. | 我的一生挚爱 也就是法国新王后 |
[00:48] | Come, Nicole! | 来吧 妮可 |
[00:49] | You’re with the wrong man. | 那你就爱错人了 |
[00:50] | You deserve someone that cares for you. | 你值得更好的人 |
[00:52] | Spain wants me in power. | 毕竟西班牙希望我掌权 |
[00:53] | By marrying Nicole, | 娶了妮可 |
[00:54] | you risk losing the backing of Spain and your throne along with it. | 你可能失去西班牙的支持还会失去你的王位 |
[01:16] | Leeza, my child, oh, it’s been so long. | 莉扎 我的孩子 好久不见了 |
[01:20] | Spare me the pleasantries, Mother. | 别寒暄了 母亲 |
[01:21] | I’m not here to see you. | 我不是来见你的 |
[01:23] | I want to talk to Charles and his Protestant fiancée. | 我想跟查尔斯以及他的新教未婚妻谈谈 |
[01:27] | Her name is Nicole. | 她叫妮可 |
[01:28] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[01:31] | Charles, do you truly intend | 查尔斯 你真的打算 |
[01:33] | to go through with this marriage against Spain’s wishes? | 违背西班牙的意思 继续这段婚姻吗 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry, Leeza, | 抱歉 莉扎 |
[01:37] | but I must follow my heart. | 但我必须听从内心 |
[01:39] | You cannot be swayed? | 你不能改变主意吗 |
[01:40] | I cannot. | 不能 |
[01:41] | Well, then… | 那样的话 |
[01:43] | I suppose there’s nothing to be done. | 我就无能为力了 |
[01:47] | Except stay for the king’s wedding. | 只能留下来参加国王的婚礼了 |
[01:50] | You can’t be serious, Leeza. | 你开玩笑的吧 莉扎 |
[01:51] | I was almost sent to a nunnery for following my heart! | 我听从内心 差点被送去修道院 |
[01:54] | Water under the bridge. Better yet, champagne. | 那是过去的事了 现在真是大喜临门 |
[01:57] | Oh, and I brought a gift, too, as a token of goodwill. | 我还带了一份礼物 作为友好的象征 |
[02:00] | On the way here, my soldiers rounded up | 过来的路上 我的士兵围拢了 |
[02:03] | all these French heretics. | 这些法国异教徒 |
[02:06] | Oh, the one with the nasty gleam in her eye is a notorious witch. | 那个有厌恶眼神的是一个臭名昭著的女巫 |
[02:09] | I thought the trials could bring us all together. | 我认为审判会让我们走到一起 |
[02:12] | That is so thoughtful of you. | 你真是考虑周到 |
[02:17] | Whatever it is that you’re up to, | 不管你有何目的 |
[02:18] | can we please just get it over with? | 我们能赶紧完事吗 |
[02:20] | Why would I be up to something? | 我为什么有目的 |
[02:22] | After reflection and prayer, | 经过反思和祈祷 |
[02:24] | I realized France isn’t worth my efforts. | 我意识到法国不值得我努力 |
[02:26] | I’ll take my holiday here and then… | 我会在这里度假 然后… |
[02:29] | leave you to your own mess. | 让你自己解决麻烦 |
[02:35] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在躲着我 |
[02:37] | I’ve been busy. | 我是很忙 |
[02:39] | Charles is taking me on a tour of France in a few days | 查尔斯几天后就要带我环游法国 |
[02:42] | to celebrate our engagement. | 庆祝我们的订婚 |
[02:43] | Are you going by choice or by order of the king? | 你是自愿去的 还是因为国王的命令 |
[02:46] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[02:49] | And don’t pretend to be heartbroken about it. | 别装作为此心碎 |
[02:51] | We both know you only pursued me to sabotage Charles | 我们都知道你追我只是为了毁掉查尔斯 |
[02:53] | and take his throne. | 夺取他的王位 |
[02:55] | However our affair began, | 不管我们的私情是怎么开始的 |
[02:57] | it bloomed into something very, very real. | 它都发展得非常真实 |
[02:59] | I can hardly eat or sleep. | 我寝食难安 |
[03:02] | Even my favorite earrings fail to cheer me. | 就连我最爱的耳环也没法让我开心 |
[03:05] | Nicole, you understand me as no woman ever has. | 妮可 你对我的理解超过任何女人 |
[03:08] | And I understand you. | 我也理解你 |
[03:10] | Admit it, you don’t love Charles– you love me. | 承认吧 你不爱查尔斯 你爱的是我 |
[03:13] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[03:14] | He can make me queen of France. | 他可以让我成为法国王后 |
[03:17] | Which means I cannot love you, Henri. | 那就意味着我不能爱你 亨利 |
[03:20] | Well, it seems we’re agreed then. | 那我们同意了 |
[03:22] | We shouldn’t love each other, and yet we do. | 我们不该爱彼此 但我们还是爱 |
[03:30] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[03:32] | huge! | 真是个大肚婆 |
[03:34] | Thank you, Greer. | 谢谢你 葛瑞尔 |
[03:35] | I’ve secretly decided I’m not leaving this chair | 我心里决定了生产前 |
[03:37] | until I give birth. | 我绝不离开这把椅子 |
[03:40] | I have some news that might interest you. | 我有些消息 你可能会感兴趣 |
[03:43] | I’ve called James back to court. | 我让詹姆斯回宫廷了 |
[03:46] | You’ve lifted your brother’s banishment? | 你取消了你弟弟的驱逐吗 |
[03:48] | I haven’t heard back from him yet, | 我还没收到他的回信 |
[03:50] | but I’ve told him how urgent my situation here is. | 但我跟他说了我现在的情况有多危急 |
[03:52] | I’m still operating without a full privy council. | 枢密院依然不完整 |
[03:54] | You want James to fill one of the seats? | 你希望詹姆斯加入吗 |
[03:56] | No. I want to name him regent. | 不 我希望任命他为摄政王 |
[03:59] | Just in case something happens to me during childbirth, | 防止我在生产的过程中出意外 |
[04:02] | I want someone trustworthy to step in to lead. | 我希望信任的人掌权 |
[04:04] | You’re going to be fine, Mary. | 你会没事的 玛丽 |
[04:06] | And James will come as soon as he can. | 詹姆斯会尽快来的 |
[04:07] | He’s loyal to you. | 他对你很忠诚 |
[04:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:13] | Something I probably shouldn’t tell you. | 有件事我也许不该告诉你 |
[04:16] | I know you’re trying, | 我知道你在努力 |
[04:17] | against all odds, to keep the peace with Darnley… | 力排众议 跟达恩利保持和平… |
[04:19] | What has he done now? | 他又做了什么 |
[04:25] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[04:27] | Oh, um, um, I have something. Look at it. | 我有个东西给你看 瞧瞧 |
[04:30] | Look what I have made for the little one. | 瞧瞧我为孩子做了什么 |
[04:33] | It’s nice, isn’t it? | 挺好的 是吧 |
[04:34] | Oh, uh, please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[04:37] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:38] | Darnley, I thought that we agreed | 达恩利 我还以为我们说好了 |
[04:40] | that you wouldn’t make a drunken, | 你不会让自己堕落到 |
[04:42] | whoring spectacle of yourself anymore. | 酗酒嫖娼的地步 |
[04:44] | And yet Greer tells me | 但葛瑞尔告诉我 |
[04:45] | that you were stumbling around the halls last night, | 你昨晚在大厅蹒跚 |
[04:48] | drunk and incoherent. | 烂醉如泥 语无伦次 |
[04:49] | Last night? Really? | 昨晚 真的吗 |
[04:52] | – Were you so drunk you don’t remember? – No. | -你醉到不记得了吗 -不是 |
[04:54] | I-I don’t remember drinking. | 我不记得我喝过酒 |
[04:57] | You don’t look well. | 你看起来气色不好 |
[04:58] | I’m, um… I’m not, uh… | 我觉得… |
[05:01] | not feeling quite myself. Itchy shirt. | 不舒服 上衣令我发痒 |
[05:05] | I don’t know what… This itches. | 我不知道 好痒 |
[05:06] | Your skin. | 你的皮肤 |
[05:09] | Darnley, your back! | 达恩利 你的后背 |
[05:11] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[05:13] | Here, look. | 瞧 |
[05:17] | They’re lesions. | 是皮疹 |
[05:20] | I-I… | 我… |
[05:21] | I’ve seen something like this before. | 我以前见过这样的情形 |
[05:23] | When I was little, in the convent, | 我小时候在修道院 |
[05:24] | we used to visit the sick… | 我们会去探望病患… |
[05:28] | Darnley, | 达恩利 |
[05:30] | have you taken any lovers with, um… | 你之前的床伴中是不是有人… |
[05:34] | with syphilis? | 患了梅毒 |
[05:36] | No! I’ve… | 没有 我… |
[05:37] | No, that’s-that’s… that’s not possible. I… | 不可能 怎么可能 我… |
[05:41] | I’ve seen men with that. The-the… | 我见过得梅毒的人 |
[05:43] | the lesions all over their bodies. The-the madness. | 浑身都是皮疹 举止疯狂 |
[05:46] | I had a friend who thought he was the red devil, | 我有个朋友以为自己是红恶魔 |
[05:48] | and then his teeth fell out. I can’t possibly have that. | 后来牙都掉光了 我不可能得那个病 |
[05:49] | Darnley, listen to me. | 达恩利 听我说 |
[05:51] | You need to see a doctor immediately. | 你得立即去看医生 |
[05:53] | You need treatment. | 你需要治疗 |
[05:55] | What do you care what happens to me? | 你何必在乎我如何 |
[05:58] | You had me thrown in a dungeon. | 你把我扔进地牢 |
[05:59] | Darnley, you’re my husband and the father of my child. | 达恩利 你是我丈夫 是我孩子的父亲 |
[06:02] | I don’t want to see you suffer. | 我不希望看到你痛苦 |
[06:04] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[06:07] | It… | 我… |
[06:10] | Please, let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[06:13] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:16] | I know of a facility where they have the best treatment. | 我知道一家医馆 能提供最好的治疗 |
[06:19] | If you want to be a part of our child’s life, | 如果你想参与我们孩子的生活 |
[06:21] | you need to go there and heal. | 就必须去那里让自己痊愈 |
[06:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:27] | For all of us. | 就当是为了我们 |
[06:32] | You actually feel sympathy? | 你真的同情吗 |
[06:35] | For Darnley, | 同情达恩利 |
[06:35] | the snake that’s tried to ruin you. | 他可是几乎毁了你的毒蛇 |
[06:37] | Bothwell, the man is ill. | 博斯威尔 他病了 |
[06:38] | For all we know, his illness could have caused his insanity | 也许之前他的残酷和不理智 |
[06:41] | and cruelty. | 是因为生病了 |
[06:42] | Don’t waste this moment making excuses for him. | 不必浪费时间给他找借口 |
[06:45] | This may be your last chance to save yourself and destroy him. | 这也许是你最后一次毁掉他并自救的机会 |
[06:48] | I told you, I’m not interested in bloodshed. | 我说过了 我对血腥之争不感兴趣 |
[06:50] | There’s been enough already. | 我已经见了太多 |
[06:51] | It seems the disease will kill him for us. | 看来疾病会帮我们除掉他 |
[06:53] | We need only lock him away. | 只需要把他关起来 |
[06:55] | Then maybe you and I might still have a chance. | 这样也许你我还能有机会 |
[06:56] | Bothwell, stop. | 博斯威尔 别这样 |
[06:58] | Darnley is the king of Scotland | 达恩利是苏格兰国王 |
[07:00] | and he is still my husband. | 他依然是我的丈夫 |
[07:02] | We had our chance to convict him, and we failed. | 我们有过将他定罪的机会 但是失败了 |
[07:05] | We must accept that. | 我们必须接受这一点 |
[07:07] | I have nothing to offer you as a woman. | 我无法为你提供作为女人的陪伴 |
[07:09] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[07:11] | I am the man fated to be with you. | 我才是命中注定陪伴你的男人 |
[07:13] | It’s dangerous for us to be close. | 我们在一起很危险 |
[07:15] | And it will be especially so when the baby comes. | 尤其是孩子出生之后 |
[07:18] | My enemies will be watching me closely. | 我的敌人们会密切监视我 |
[07:20] | I cannot afford to give them any cause to gossip. | 我不能给他们任何怀疑的理由 |
[07:22] | You would spend your life denying your heart? | 你愿意一辈子都隐瞒真实感情吗 |
[07:28] | You are my bodyguard | 你是我的护卫 |
[07:30] | and my most trusted protector. | 也是我最信任的守护者 |
[07:34] | But you can’t be anything more. | 但仅此而已 |
[07:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:45] | What do you mean you can’t give Luc and me the annulment? | 什么叫你不能帮我和卢克废除婚约 |
[07:47] | You promised! | 你答应过的 |
[07:48] | I promised to try. A king is not a pope, Claude. | 我答应会试试 但国王不是教皇 克劳德 |
[07:50] | We can’t go on like this, Charles. | 你不能总这样 查尔斯 |
[07:52] | You said weeks ago that this annulment would happen. | 几周前你就说婚姻会被解除的 |
[07:54] | And it will. Someday. | 总有一天会的 |
[07:56] | But right now, my fiancée happens to be a Protestant. | 但现在 我未婚妻是个清教徒 |
[07:58] | I-I can’t be asking Spain and the Vatican for favors. | 我不能向西班牙或者梵蒂冈求助 |
[08:01] | Because you’re marrying who you choose. | 就因为你要娶你想娶的人 |
[08:04] | I have no choice. | 我就只能妥协 |
[08:06] | I know it doesn’t seem fair, | 我知道这看起来不公平 |
[08:08] | but have faith. | 但你要抱有希望 |
[08:14] | Claude, I’ve been thinking. | 克洛德 我在想 |
[08:18] | – You should go to Leith. – What? | -你应该去找利思 -什么 |
[08:21] | I-I can’t. You and I are married. | 不行 我们结婚了 |
[08:23] | Until death do us part. | 至死不能分离 |
[08:25] | If you stay, it’s your heart that will die. | 如果你留下 你的心会死 |
[08:28] | So will mine. | 我也一样 |
[08:30] | As much as I’ve wanted this marriage to work, it can’t. | 虽然我很希望我们能够幸福 但是没办法 |
[08:33] | You love another. | 你爱的是别人 |
[08:43] | Apparently you have sent my son to a hospital | 听说你送我儿子去了一家医馆 |
[08:46] | to be treated for a ghastly disease. | 治疗一种可怕的疾病 |
[08:48] | What if people hear of this? | 如果传到别人耳中怎么办 |
[08:50] | For your information, | 您需要知晓的是 |
[08:51] | I have gone to great lengths to protect your son, | 我为了保护您儿子付出了很多 |
[08:54] | even care for him, | 甚至亲自照料 |
[08:55] | despite his many treacheries against me. | 虽然他之前多次试图谋害我 |
[08:57] | You should be thanking me right now. You… | 您现在应该感谢我 您… |
[09:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | The baby. | 孩子 |
[09:05] | No, fetch the midwife at once! | 快去叫产婆 |
[09:08] | The child is coming. Hurry! | 孩子要生了 快点 |
[09:16] | Look at all these jewels. | 看这些珠宝 |
[09:19] | And F-French cheese. | 还有法国芝士 |
[09:22] | How did you manage to afford all this? | 你怎么买得起这些 |
[09:25] | I didn’t, Mother. They’re gifts. | 我买不起 母亲 这是别人送的 |
[09:27] | From Queen Elizabeth. | 来自伊丽莎白女王 |
[09:29] | Lately, we’ve grown… quite close. | 最近 我们感情很好 |
[09:32] | Why does it all come from France? | 为什么是法国的东西 |
[09:35] | The queen is fond of French delicacies. | 女王很喜欢法国的精致 |
[09:37] | I never knew a servant of the queen | 我从不知道女王的仆人 |
[09:38] | could do so well for her family. | 能为家人带来如此荣光 |
[09:40] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[09:43] | Well, I should be off to work. | 我先去工作了 |
[09:52] | Your Majesty? | 女王陛下 |
[09:56] | It’s been 47 days since Gideon was killed. | 吉迪恩遇害已经第47天了 |
[09:59] | Do you still think it was your fiancé who poisoned him? | 您依旧认为幕后凶手是您的未婚夫吗 |
[10:03] | The archduke was the only one who had motive. | 只有大公爵有杀人动机 |
[10:07] | He knew how much I loved Gideon | 他知道我有多爱吉迪恩 |
[10:10] | and that I would never end the affair. | 知道我从未了断过与他的感情 |
[10:12] | I have no proof. | 我没有证据 |
[10:13] | But I have turned it over in my mind again and again. | 但我想了一次又一次 |
[10:19] | And the only other person who knew | 其他人中只有一人知情 |
[10:21] | how much Gideon meant to me was you. | 只有你知道我有多在乎吉迪恩 |
[10:24] | You suspect me, your Majesty? | 您怀疑我吗 女王陛下 |
[10:27] | Don’t be frightened, Jane. | 别害怕 简 |
[10:29] | I’ve already ruled you out. | 我已经排除了你 |
[10:31] | You had no reason to harm Gideon, | 你没有理由伤害吉迪恩 |
[10:33] | and you knew what I’d do to your family if you betrayed me. | 你也知道如果背叛我 你的家人会如何 |
[10:36] | The archduke had no such precedent. | 大公爵却不一样 |
[10:40] | He left me here, | 他留我在这里 |
[10:43] | to grieve on my own while he tends to business. | 让我独自疗伤 他却去处理公务 |
[10:48] | Look. | 你看 |
[10:50] | It’s a manifest. | 这是一份货单 |
[10:52] | The archduke has a Portuguese ship sailing to Austria. | 大公爵有一艘开往奥地利的葡萄牙船只 |
[10:57] | His family’s business depends on the gold it carries. | 他家族的生意全倚靠这船上的黄金 |
[11:02] | You’re going to sink it? | 您要把船弄沉吗 |
[11:04] | No, I’m going to steal it. | 不 我要偷过来 |
[11:15] | Greer, there’s something wrong. I can feel it. | 葛瑞尔 这样不行 我能感觉到 |
[11:17] | It’s all right, Mary. Just hold on. | 没事的 玛丽 坚持住 |
[11:23] | Lady Greer. | 葛瑞尔小姐 |
[11:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[11:26] | I’m just going to speak with the doctor a moment. | 我和医生谈谈 |
[11:28] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我 发生了什么 |
[11:30] | You’re losing too much blood. | 你已经流了太多血 |
[11:35] | What happens to me doesn’t matter. | 我发生了什么不重要 |
[11:37] | If it comes down to a choice between me and the baby, | 如果要在我和孩子之间做出决定 |
[11:40] | you choose the baby. | 你要选择孩子 |
[11:41] | Mary, don’t talk like that. | 玛丽 别这么说 |
[11:42] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[11:43] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 明白了 陛下 |
[11:55] | Greer, bring Bothwell to me. | 葛瑞尔 让博斯威尔来见我 |
[11:57] | – I don’t want to leave you. – Please. | -我不想离开你 -拜托 |
[11:59] | In case I need to say good-bye. | 万一我要跟他告别 |
[12:09] | Little brother. | 弟弟 |
[12:11] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[12:12] | Did you check the throne room? | 你去正殿找过了吗 |
[12:14] | Oh, wait, I wouldn’t be found there, | 等等 你不会在那儿找到我的 |
[12:15] | since I’m not the king. | 毕竟我不是国王 |
[12:17] | You enjoy shifting Spain’s favor back | 把西班牙对我们的好感玩弄得忽冷忽热 |
[12:19] | and forth between us, don’t you? | 你倒是很享受啊 |
[12:21] | – Well, I’ve had enough. – Relax, dear brother. | -我受够了 -放轻松 亲爱的兄弟 |
[12:24] | Spain has chosen you. | 西班牙选择了你 |
[12:28] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | I didn’t come here to accept Charles’s decision. | 我来这儿 不是为了接受查尔斯的决议 |
[12:32] | I came here to quietly hand you victory. | 而是为了悄悄把你的胜利果实交给你 |
[12:35] | Now, Charles is aware there’s a Spanish warship | 查尔斯知道有一艘西班牙战舰 |
[12:38] | outside the French harbor? | 停在法国港口了吗 |
[12:40] | It concerns him. But not enough to force him off the throne. | 他知道 但这不足以逼他让出王位 |
[12:43] | Well, when half the Spanish Armada arrive to join it, | 等到有一半的西班牙无敌舰队杀过来 |
[12:46] | he’ll change his mind. | 他会改主意的 |
[12:48] | Spain would actually do that for me? | 西班牙人愿意为了我这么做 |
[12:50] | You’ve always been far more qualified to rule than Charles. | 你远比查尔斯适合当国王 |
[12:53] | Philip and I are confident that once you’re king, | 菲利普和我都确信 一旦你成为了国王 |
[12:56] | you’ll heed Spain’s wishes: | 你会照顾到西班牙的需要 |
[12:57] | keep France Catholic, marry who you’re told, | 维持法国的天主教性质 跟合适的人联姻 |
[13:00] | and so on and so forth. | 诸如此类 |
[13:05] | Of course. Once I’m King. | 等我当上国王 这些都是自然的 |
[13:08] | The ships are due in a matter of days. | 舰队在几天后就到达 |
[13:10] | I’ll be gone before they arrive. | 他们到达之前我会离开 |
[13:12] | God willing, Charles will abdicate in a sensible manner. | 如果一切顺利 查尔斯会通情达理地退位 |
[13:15] | But if not, | 如果他没有 |
[13:17] | you may use force. | 你也有力量强制他 |
[13:22] | Once the rest of the Spanish Armada arrives, | 等剩下的无敌舰队一到 |
[13:24] | I will take the throne. | 我就夺下王位 |
[13:25] | Nicole, run away with me. | 妮可 跟我一起走吧 |
[13:27] | And defy the king of France? | 公然藐视法国国王吗 |
[13:29] | He won’t be king for long. | 这个国王他当不了多久了 |
[13:31] | I need time to think, Henri. | 给我点时间考虑一下 亨利 |
[13:32] | No, we have to leave tonight. | 不行 我们今晚就得离开 |
[13:34] | If you go on that engagement tour, I’ll lose you forever. | 如果你继续你的订婚旅行 我会永远失去你 |
[13:37] | Won’t Spain be upset with you for this? | 西班牙不会因此怪罪你吗 |
[13:39] | – They may not send the ships. – They need me. | -他们可能就不派舰队过来了 -他们需要我 |
[13:41] | Leeza says I’m the only Catholic ruler Spain can count on. | 莉扎说我是西班牙唯一能指望的天主教统治者 |
[13:45] | You will be my queen. | 你将会是我的王后 |
[13:52] | You swear Charles won’t be hurt? | 你发誓查尔斯不会被伤害 |
[13:54] | Once he sees my ships, he will stand down. | 他一看到我的舰队 他会自动退位 |
[13:57] | Charles has never wanted to be king. | 查尔斯从来没想当国王 |
[13:58] | Abdicating will be the best thing that’s ever happened to him. | 对他来说 退位是最令他高兴的事情 |
[14:01] | Just as you are the best thing | 就像你一样 |
[14:03] | that’s ever happened to me. | 你是最令我高兴的 |
[14:06] | I love you, Nicole. | 我爱你 妮可 |
[14:08] | Henri… | 亨利 |
[14:11] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[14:17] | Go pack your things, quickly. | 快去收拾东西 |
[14:19] | Oh, and, Nicole, | 还有 妮可 |
[14:21] | bring me the corset. | 把胸衣拿来 |
[14:22] | You know the one I like. | 你知道我喜欢哪一件 |
[14:40] | Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[14:42] | Lord Narcisse. | 纳西斯大人 |
[14:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[14:47] | Where is my family? | 我的家人呢 |
[14:49] | Oh, I sent them away. | 我把他们送走了 |
[14:50] | – Where? – To France, where they will stay under my protection. | -送去哪儿了 -法国 在我的庇佑范围之内 |
[14:54] | You kidnapped my family? | 你绑架了我的家人 |
[14:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:58] | I have done everything you asked of me. | 你要求我的所有事情我都做到了 |
[15:01] | I spied on Elizabeth, I poisoned her lover. | 我监视伊丽莎白 我给她的爱人下毒 |
[15:03] | And you’ve been generously compensated | 而你付出的这一切 |
[15:05] | for all your hard work. | 你也得到了丰厚的补偿 |
[15:07] | But someone must take the fall for Gideon’s death. | 但总有人要为吉迪恩的死顶罪 |
[15:11] | Elizabeth already suspects the archduke. | 伊丽莎白已经怀疑大公爵了 |
[15:14] | I’ve made sure of it. | 这一点我确定 |
[15:15] | At this moment, she’s planning a naval attack | 此刻 她正在策划海上进攻 |
[15:18] | to cripple his finances. | 来削弱他的财政实力 |
[15:19] | Yeah, but that is not enough. | 是 但这还不够 |
[15:21] | He has to die. | 他必须死 |
[15:24] | For us to walk away from this cleanly, | 为了确保我们不会被这事牵连 |
[15:26] | Elizabeth needs to believe that justice has been served. | 就得让伊丽莎白确信 公正得到了伸张 |
[15:32] | You want me to convince her to order an assassination? | 你想让我说服她进行暗杀 |
[15:35] | She won’t do it. | 她不会答应的 |
[15:37] | Killing the archduke would risk retribution | 杀了大公爵 就可能被奥地利 |
[15:39] | from Austria, Spain… | 西班牙报复… |
[15:40] | That is the endgame. | 那是最后的阶段 |
[15:42] | Elizabeth ensures her own downfall, | 伊丽莎白知道她最终会下台 |
[15:47] | and you retire comfortably to France. | 到时候你会安然无恙地隐退回法国 |
[15:50] | You ask too much of me. | 你要我做的太多了 |
[15:52] | Jane, we have come so far. | 简 我们走了这么远 |
[15:56] | Do not lose confidence now. | 别在这个当口失去信心 |
[15:59] | Think of your family. | 想想你的家人 |
[16:01] | Because if you fail me, | 如果你行动失败 |
[16:02] | if Elizabeth learns that I was behind all this, | 如果伊丽莎白知道了 我一直在背后操控 |
[16:06] | you will never see them again. | 你就再也见不到你的家人了 |
[16:15] | I can’t leave hospital. | 我不能离开医院 |
[16:17] | Mother, I’m sick. | 母亲 我病了 |
[16:20] | I don’t care what Mary says. | 我不管玛丽说了什么 |
[16:21] | I can get better treatment for you back at court. | 如果你回到宫廷 我就会得到更好的待遇 |
[16:24] | She just wants to imprison you here, far away from the throne. | 她只想把你囚禁在这里 让你远离王位 |
[16:28] | Far away from the power that you should be seizing right now. | 远离你本该紧紧攥住的权力 |
[16:31] | I have no power left. | 我没有权力了 |
[16:32] | Listen to me, Mary is in labor. | 听我说 玛丽正在分娩 |
[16:35] | A very difficult labor. Do you know what that means? | 生产过程很艰难 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God, I’m going to have a child. | 天啊 我要有孩子了 |
[16:41] | It’s more than that. | 不只是如此 |
[16:42] | Mary may not survive the delivery. | 玛丽可能会难产而死 |
[16:48] | In a state of emergency, | 在紧急状况下 |
[16:50] | a privy council can be installed by a royal signature. | 有皇家签名的命令 就可以任命枢密院 |
[16:53] | You are still king. | 你依然是国王 |
[16:55] | You can assemble a privy council that supports you. | 你可以组建一个支持你的枢密院 |
[16:58] | What does that matter? | 这有什么用 |
[17:00] | I d… I don’t have the Crown Matrimonial. | 我不是并肩王 |
[17:04] | If Mary dies, I will no longer be king. | 如果玛丽死了 我就不再是国王了 |
[17:07] | If Mary dies, the council can name you regent. | 如果玛丽死了 枢密院可以任命你为摄政王 |
[17:11] | Mary is a survivor. | 玛丽很顽强 |
[17:14] | It is worse if she lives. | 如果她活下来 那就更糟糕 |
[17:15] | Mary will do everything she can to keep your child away from you. | 玛丽会尽她所能 让你远离孩子 |
[17:18] | But with the privy council at your side, | 但如果枢密院站在你这边 |
[17:20] | you can fight back. | 你就可以反击 |
[17:22] | This is your only chance for a future. | 这是你未来的唯一机会了 |
[17:26] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[17:29] | what if Mary’s right about me? | 如果玛丽是对的呢 |
[17:35] | I keep seeing Keira. | 我不停地看见凯拉 |
[17:37] | Well, I… I know she’s dead, | 我知道她死了 |
[17:39] | but she appears to me. | 但她总出现在我眼前 |
[17:45] | Is that not madness? | 这不是疯癫是什么 |
[17:49] | If seeing Keira makes you happy, does it matter? | 如果看到凯拉能让你高兴 这又有什么关系 |
[17:53] | She did love me. | 她是爱我的 |
[17:54] | And your child will love you. | 你的孩子也会爱你 |
[17:57] | But if you let her, | 但如果你让玛丽为所欲为 |
[17:58] | Mary will take your heir away from you | 她会让你的继承人离你而去 |
[18:00] | just as she has taken everything else. | 就像她夺走了其他东西那样 |
[18:08] | Well, since the king of France has summoned us before dawn, | 法国国王天亮之前召见了我们 |
[18:11] | now would be a good time to tell me, what have you done? | 那你现在告诉我 你做了什么 |
[18:13] | I have no idea what this is about, Mother. | 我不知道这是为什么 母亲 |
[18:16] | I was asleep in my chambers the same as you. | 我睡在我的房间里 就跟你一样 |
[18:18] | You know who isn’t asleep in their chambers? | 你知道谁没有睡觉吗 |
[18:21] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[18:23] | Neither is Henri. | 亨利也没有 |
[18:24] | – They’re both missing. – Missing? | -他们都消失了 -消失了 |
[18:26] | Castle guards saw Henri ride off with Nicole in the night, | 城堡守卫看到亨利带着妮可骑马连夜离开了 |
[18:30] | headed for a Spanish ship on the harbor. | 向着港口西班牙船只的方向 |
[18:33] | The same ship you sent months ago to support Henri. | 就是几个月前你派去支援亨利的那艘船 |
[18:36] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[18:38] | Certainly not. | 当然不知道 |
[18:40] | I don’t believe you, sister. | 我不相信你 妹妹 |
[18:42] | I don’t think Spain ever had any intention | 我不认为西班牙有任何动机 |
[18:44] | of accepting my marriage or my reign. | 接受我的婚姻或统治 |
[18:46] | You and my brother have been plotting against me, | 你和我兄弟一直计划策反我 |
[18:49] | and Nicole’s kidnapping is proof. | 妮可被绑架就是证据 |
[18:51] | – We don’t know that he kidnapped her. – What do you mean? | -我们不确定妮可是不是被绑架了 -你什么意思 |
[18:55] | Are you accusing my fiancé of betraying me? | 你是说我的未婚妻背叛了我吗 |
[18:57] | Nicole loves me as I love her. | 妮可跟我是相爱的 |
[18:59] | She’s the only person I’ve ever been able to count on in the world. | 她是这个世界上我唯一信任的人 |
[19:03] | God knows what Henri’s doing to Nicole | 天知道这时候 亨利在强迫着妮可 |
[19:04] | against her will as we speak. | 逼她做了什么 |
[19:08] | And you, Leeza, will pay. | 而你 莉扎 会付出代价的 |
[19:10] | I am married to the most powerful man in the world, | 我嫁给了世界上最有权力的人 |
[19:14] | and I will not be threatened by my damaged brother | 你只是我落败的兄弟 你威胁不了我 |
[19:17] | who is unfit to rule. | 而且你当不了统领者 |
[19:18] | I am the king, and I will have you arrested for treason! | 我是国王 我会让你因叛国罪被逮捕 |
[19:21] | – You wouldn’t dare. – Charles. | -你不敢 -查尔斯 |
[19:23] | You’re understandably upset, | 你现在心烦意乱 这可以理解 |
[19:24] | but Leeza isn’t only your sister, | 但莉扎不只是你的姐姐 |
[19:26] | she is the queen of Spain. | 她是西班牙女王 |
[19:29] | She is an enemy of France. | 她是法国的敌人 |
[19:31] | Take my sister to the dungeon. | 把我姐姐带去地牢 |
[19:33] | Charles, no! | 查尔斯 不要 |
[19:34] | No! Let go of me! | 不要 放开我 |
[19:35] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[19:37] | – Throw her in with her heretics! – Tell them to let me go, Mother! | -和那帮异教徒关在一起 -让他们放开我 母亲 |
[19:41] | Mother?! | 母亲 |
[19:46] | Can’t you do something for her? Anything? | 你不能做点什么吗 什么都行 |
[19:48] | The queen’s condition is deteriorating. | 女王的状况越来越糟糕 |
[19:51] | I fear the possibility | 如果我不进行手术 |
[19:52] | of losing both of them if I don’t operate. | 恐怕女王和孩子都保不住了 |
[19:55] | No. If you open her up, she will die. | 不 如果你为她做剖腹产 她会死的 |
[19:58] | Sir, the queen is not going to survive. | 女王活不下来的 |
[20:00] | The question now is whether we save the baby | 现在的问题是 我们到底选择救孩子 |
[20:02] | and relieve Mary of her agony. | 还是彻底解脱玛丽 让她不再痛苦 |
[20:04] | Bothwell, where are you? | 博斯威尔 你在哪儿 |
[20:05] | I’m here. I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我在这里 我在 我在 |
[20:08] | Something isn’t right. My baby, he’s-he’s dying. | 我觉得不太对劲 我的孩子 他要死了 |
[20:11] | Mary, listen to me, I promise you, your baby is going to live. | 玛丽听我说 我答应你 你的孩子会没事的 |
[20:15] | You have to save him. | 你一定要救他 |
[20:17] | I want you all to save my baby. | 我要你们全都救我的孩子 |
[20:18] | Do you hear me? | 你们听到了吗 |
[20:20] | I’m ordering all of you! | 我命令你们所有人 |
[20:22] | No matter what it takes. | 不管用什么手段 |
[20:23] | Save my baby! | 救我的孩子 |
[20:26] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[20:27] | If you come anywhere near her with those, | 如果你敢靠近她 |
[20:28] | I will kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
[20:29] | She’s dying, Lord Bothwell. | 她快要死了 博斯威尔大人 |
[20:31] | The queen wants me to save her child. | 女王要我救她的孩子 |
[20:35] | Greer… | 葛瑞尔 |
[20:36] | Greer, I love you. | 葛瑞尔 我爱你 |
[20:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:47] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[20:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要 |
[20:49] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[20:51] | Mary, stay with me. You have to fight! | 玛丽 坚持住 你一定要坚持住 |
[20:54] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[20:55] | It’s your fate. | 这是你的命运 |
[20:57] | It’s our fate. | 是我们的命运 |
[20:59] | Now gather your strength, all of it and come back to me. | 用你所有的力气 回到我身边 |
[21:04] | Come back and meet your child. | 醒过来 看看你的孩子 |
[21:15] | Mary, come back to me. | 玛丽 醒过来 |
[21:19] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:23] | Come on, Mary. You’re almost there. | 努力 玛丽 你就要做到了 |
[21:24] | That’s it, Mary. | 就是这样 玛丽 |
[21:27] | I’m right here. I’m with you. | 我在这里 我在陪着你 |
[21:35] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[21:36] | Push, Mary, push! | 用力 玛丽 用力 |
[21:46] | Queen Mary, you have a son. | 玛丽女王 您生了个儿子 |
[22:02] | I’ve been waiting a very long time to meet you, | 等了这么久 我终于见到你了 |
[22:05] | and you are more perfect than I ever could have imagined. | 你比我想象的任何样子都完美 |
[22:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:16] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[22:17] | The doctor told me you lost a lot of blood. | 医生说你流了很多血 |
[22:19] | I want you to stay. | 我想让你留下 |
[22:21] | Mary, you said it yourself. | 玛丽 你自己说的 |
[22:22] | The baby is here. I need to stay far away from you. | 孩子生下来了 我必须远离你 |
[22:26] | Gossip can be dangerous. | 流言可畏 |
[22:28] | Bothwell? | 博斯威尔 |
[22:29] | When I was giving birth, I… | 在我分娩的时候 我… |
[22:31] | I felt myself slipping away, | 我觉得我自己正在死去 |
[22:35] | but it was your voice that guided me back. | 是你的声音指引着我回来了 |
[22:38] | If you hadn’t been here, | 如果不是因为你在这里 |
[22:43] | I wouldn’t be holding my son in my arms right now. | 我也不会跟我的儿子在一起 |
[22:48] | I’ve been seeing it all wrong. | 一直以来 都是我错了 |
[22:50] | The danger is not in us being close. | 危险不是因为我们靠近彼此 |
[22:53] | It’s in our being apart. | 而是源于我们分离 |
[22:55] | My enemies are going to gossip | 不管我做什么 |
[22:57] | and lie about me no matter what I do. | 我的敌人都会到处说我的坏话 |
[23:00] | As far as I’m concerned, they can all go to hell. | 在我看来 他们都该下地狱 |
[23:04] | I going to spend the rest of my life with the ones I love. | 我要与我爱的人们共度余生 |
[23:21] | I’m so sorry to interrupt this, but… | 很抱歉打扰你们 但是… |
[23:24] | something’s happened. | 出了点事情 |
[23:26] | What is it, Greer? | 怎么了 葛瑞尔 |
[23:27] | While you were giving birth, | 你分娩的时候 |
[23:28] | Lady Lennox filled all of the remaining seats on the privy council. | 雷诺克斯夫人填补了枢密院所有剩余位置 |
[23:31] | What? She can’t do that. | 什么 她没权这么做 |
[23:33] | You need a royal signature. | 这需要皇室签名 |
[23:35] | It’s Darnley. | 是达恩利 |
[23:36] | He shifted the balance of power back to himself. | 他把权力重新转回了自己手里 |
[23:38] | While I was giving birth to his child. | 在我为他生孩子的时候 |
[23:40] | This is Lady Lennox’s doing. | 是雷诺克斯夫人干的 |
[23:42] | I need to talk to Darnley. | 我要跟达恩利谈谈 |
[23:44] | I think I can still reach him. | 我觉得我还可以说服他 |
[23:58] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[24:00] | I had some books sent over to your house as a gift, | 我给你家里送了几本书作为礼物 |
[24:03] | but no one was home to receive them. | 但没人在家 |
[24:07] | That was so kind of you, Your Majesty. | 您真好 陛下 |
[24:10] | My family and I were out at the market. | 我家人和我当时在逛市场 |
[24:13] | Well, my page said | 我的侍者说 |
[24:14] | your livestock was wandering unattended. | 你们家的牲畜四处游荡无人看管 |
[24:16] | I hope your father’s not neglecting his animals. | 希望你父亲没有疏于照顾它们 |
[24:21] | Your Majesty, Naval Commander Francis Drake | 陛下 海军司令弗朗西斯·德雷克 |
[24:24] | is here to see you. | 来见您了 |
[24:26] | Please excuse us, Jane. | 退下吧 简 |
[24:30] | Queen Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白女王 |
[24:33] | we meet at last. | 我们终于见面了 |
[24:34] | My friend Hawkins has told me much about you. | 我朋友霍金斯说了好多关于你的事情 |
[24:37] | I’m glad he could arrange this meeting. | 我很高兴他安排了这次会面 |
[24:41] | I have a special mission | 我有一项特别任务 |
[24:42] | that requires your naval expertise and your ships. | 需要你的航海才能和你的船 |
[24:45] | There’s a Portuguese freighter | 有一艘西班牙货船 |
[24:47] | filled with jewels, gold, silver | 满载金银珠宝 |
[24:49] | setting sail for Austria. | 正驶向奥地利 |
[24:51] | I want that cargo for England. | 我想让英格兰获得这些货物 |
[24:53] | And what would your… friend, | 你的那位朋友 |
[24:56] | the archduke, say to that? | 那位奥地利大公 会怎么说 |
[24:57] | Well, aren’t you clever? | 你还不明白吗 |
[24:59] | Let’s just say this… | 这么说吧 |
[25:01] | operation cannot be traced back to me, | 这次行动不能被查到我身上 |
[25:04] | and you will be well compensated. | 你会得到巨额补偿的 |
[25:06] | You’ll utilize blank sails, | 攻击时你要用空白的帆 |
[25:08] | and hide any semblance of British emblems | 藏起任何与英格兰 |
[25:09] | – during your attack. – Your Majesty, | -有关的纹饰 -陛下 |
[25:11] | believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[25:11] | I have actually done this before. | 其实我以前也这么干过 |
[25:15] | I can pillage that cargo in secret. | 我可以秘密夺下那些货物 |
[25:18] | Though there is always a risk. | 不过总有风险 |
[25:19] | To me, it’s worth the risk. | 对我而言 冒这个险是值得的 |
[25:21] | Then you don’t mind paying me more. | 那你一定也不介意多付我些酬劳 |
[25:23] | Say, 10% of the haul? | 比如战利品的百分之十 |
[25:26] | I thought you came as my loyal subject. | 我以为你是我忠诚的下属 |
[25:30] | You’re the queen of England. | 你是英格兰女王 |
[25:32] | Everyone who walks through these doors | 每个走进这扇门的人 |
[25:34] | wants something from you. | 都想从你那得到点什么 |
[25:35] | If they say otherwise, they’re lying. | 否则他们就是在说谎 |
[25:38] | Pay me what I ask, and that cargo will be yours. | 付给我我要的酬劳 那些货物就是你的 |
[25:41] | On my honor. | 以我的名誉担保 |
[25:42] | The king has chosen you to join his privy council | 国王选择了你们进入他的枢密院 |
[25:44] | to defend his rights as father to Scotland’s heir. | 来捍卫他作为苏格兰继承人父亲的权利 |
[25:47] | The welfare of this child must be decided by this council, | 这个孩子的生活必须由枢密院决定 |
[25:51] | not by Queen Mary. | 而不是玛丽女王 |
[25:53] | Continue, Lady Lennox. | 继续 雷诺克斯夫人 |
[25:55] | You were just saying something about me? | 你刚刚提到我了吗 |
[25:58] | Gentlemen,please give us the room. | 先生们 请让我们单独谈谈 |
[26:06] | I would like to speak to my husband alone. | 我想和我丈夫单独谈谈 |
[26:10] | Darnley, do you want me to stay? | 达恩利 你想让我留下吗 |
[26:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:16] | I know what you’re trying to do, Mary. | 我知道你想干什么 玛丽 |
[26:19] | Trying to take my son away from me. | 你想把我儿子从我身边带走 |
[26:21] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[26:22] | Darnley, you are very ill. | 达恩利 你病得很重 |
[26:24] | Your mother is filling your head with lies. | 你母亲给你灌输了太多谎言 |
[26:27] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[26:28] | By locking me away? | 通过把我关在遥远的地方吗 |
[26:30] | Well, I won’t let you. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[26:31] | There is a motion being passed tomorrow | 明天当着枢密院的面 |
[26:34] | in front of the privy council to appoint me | 会通过一项提议 |
[26:37] | the child’s steward. | 让我当孩子的监护人 |
[26:39] | No. | 不 |
[26:39] | Once I am named steward of the heir, | 一旦我被任命为继承人的监护人 |
[26:43] | I will have the power to keep you out of my son’s life, | 我将有权力将你排除在我儿子的生活之外 |
[26:47] | – just as you would have done me. – This is insane! | -就像你打算对我做的那样 -真是疯了 |
[26:49] | What happens when Mary tells the privy council | 如果玛丽告诉枢密院 |
[26:50] | you’re infected with syphilis? | 你染了梅毒呢 |
[26:52] | We will accuse her of infecting the king, | 我们会指控她传染给了国王 |
[26:55] | a result of her wanton adultery. | 这是她肆意通奸的后果 |
[26:58] | Every choice she makes | 她做的所有决定 |
[27:00] | will be inspected for madness. | 都会被质疑是失去理智的 |
[27:02] | Mary will lose her throne in disgrace. | 玛丽将会在耻辱中丢掉她的王位 |
[27:06] | Darnley, I am his mother. | 达恩利 我是孩子的母亲 |
[27:08] | For the good of our child, please be decent. | 为了我们的孩子 体面点吧 |
[27:12] | Now you talk of decency? | 现在你来跟我讲体面了 |
[27:14] | When I have the power. | 当权力在我手里的时候 |
[27:16] | Where was your decency when I asked for my fair share? | 当我要求我应得那份时 你的体面呢 |
[27:23] | We’re finished here. | 我们说完了 |
[27:26] | Darnley, please, you can’t… | 达恩利 拜托 你不能… |
[27:29] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[27:33] | Maybe you’re the one who needs help, Mary. | 也许需要帮助的是你 玛丽 |
[27:36] | You don’t look well. | 你看起来不太好 |
[27:49] | Oh, Claude, | 克劳德 |
[27:51] | where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[27:53] | Charles has thrown your sister in the dungeon. | 查尔斯把你姐姐扔进了地牢 |
[27:57] | My dear, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[28:00] | Leith is getting married. | 利思要结婚了 |
[28:05] | I wrote to him, | 我写信给他 |
[28:06] | saying that my marriage to Luc is over, | 说我和卢克的婚姻结束了 |
[28:08] | that I was willing to give up everything | 我愿意放弃一切 |
[28:11] | to finally be with him. | 终于和他在一起 |
[28:12] | Darling, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[28:15] | I tried so hard to honor my promise to Leith, | 我如此努力地遵守着我对利思的诺言 |
[28:20] | to be a good person, | 想做一个好人 |
[28:21] | but it just wasn’t enough. | 但是还是不够 |
[28:24] | Keeping your promise because you want to be good and honorable, | 因为你想做一个高尚的人而遵守诺言 |
[28:29] | isn’t the same as keeping your promise | 和因为你真的爱一个人而遵守诺言 |
[28:31] | because you truly love someone. | 是不一样的 |
[28:34] | Maybe you don’t love Leith quite as much as you think. | 也许你没有自己想象的那么爱利思 |
[28:38] | You have a husband who values you, | 你有一个珍惜你的丈夫 |
[28:41] | so you still have a chance at happiness. | 你还有获得幸福的机会 |
[28:50] | Francis Drake, | 弗朗西斯·德雷克 |
[28:51] | you finally returned. | 你终于回来了 |
[28:54] | I trust you have good news? | 我想你带来了一些好消息吧 |
[28:56] | Good news and bad, Your Majesty. | 好的坏的都有 陛下 |
[28:58] | You gave me your word the cargo would be intercepted discreetly. | 你保证会秘密拦截货物 |
[29:01] | Don’t worry, we disguised our ships | 别担心 我们的船有伪装 |
[29:03] | and took the freighter’s entire bounty. | 我们还拿到了货船上的所有货物 |
[29:05] | It’s in the harbor now, being loaded onto several carriages. | 货物已经到港 装了几架马车 |
[29:08] | Several carriages? That’s quite the haul. | 几架马车 收获不小啊 |
[29:10] | The problem is what came after. | 麻烦的是之后的事 |
[29:14] | To avoid any connection to our piracy, | 为了和海盗撇清关系 |
[29:17] | we cut through Spanish waters on our way back here. | 我们回来时从西班牙海域抄了近路 |
[29:19] | We thought we’d be safer in foreign territory | 我们以为在外国领海上 |
[29:20] | by raising our English sails in peace, | 挂起英格兰船帆会更安全 |
[29:23] | but we ran afoul of some Spanish warships | 但我们遇上了几艘西班牙战船 |
[29:25] | who had a different idea: | 他们可不这么想 |
[29:27] | they wanted to search us. | 他们想搜查我们的船 |
[29:29] | Did you engage them? | 你和他们交火了 |
[29:30] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[29:31] | One thing led to another. | 事情一件接着一件 |
[29:33] | They fired on us, so I fired back. | 他们朝我们开火 我便回击了 |
[29:37] | We sunk two warships. | 我们击沉了两艘船 |
[29:39] | It’s no easy feat. | 这可不是件易事 |
[29:40] | You sunk two Spanish warships | 你击沉了两艘西班牙战船 |
[29:45] | while our English sails billowed in the wind for all to see? | 而大家都能看见你的船上的英格兰旗帜 |
[29:48] | The Spanish attacked first. | 是西班牙先动的手 |
[29:50] | As if that matters now. | 好像这事很重要似的 |
[29:52] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你犯了多大的错吗 |
[29:54] | How could you be so shortsighted? | 你怎么能这么没远见 |
[29:56] | King Philip has always desired England | 菲利普国王一直想夺取英格兰 |
[29:59] | and now he has grounds for war. | 现在他有借口开战了 |
[30:01] | Tell me, Your Majesty, was it shortsighted of me to survive? | 告诉我 陛下 你觉得保命是没远见吗 |
[30:04] | You shouldn’t have raised the English sails at all. | 你就压根不该升起英格兰船帆 |
[30:06] | From where I stand, they alone are keeping me alive. | 从我的角度来看 正是它们保了我的命 |
[30:09] | Now you can’t just hand me over to the Spaniards to take the fall, | 现在你不能把我扔给西班牙人当你的挡箭牌 |
[30:11] | which I’m sure would have been your first inclination. | 这肯定是你的第一选择 |
[30:13] | You’re damn right it would have. | 你还真说对了 |
[30:15] | Instead, I am facing a possible war with Spain. | 但现在 我却要面对一场可能爆发的战争 |
[30:20] | You stick around, Captain Drake. | 你别乱跑 德雷克船长 |
[30:22] | I have a feeling I’m not through with you. | 我们的帐还没算完 |
[30:35] | Stop staring at me, witch! | 别盯着我看 你这女巫 |
[30:38] | My name is Emanuelle. | 我名叫埃曼纽尔 |
[30:40] | And I’m not looking at you. | 我也没在看你 |
[30:43] | I’m gazing at your ugly, ugly soul. | 我看的是你无比丑恶的灵魂 |
[30:47] | I can see you’ve made a friend. | 你交上朋友了 |
[30:48] | Mother, help me. | 母亲 救救我 |
[30:51] | That witch is harassing me. | 那女巫骚扰我 |
[30:54] | You poor dear, | 我的小可怜 |
[30:55] | you’re surrounded by all of these godless devils, | 被这些残忍的恶魔围绕着 |
[30:59] | who no doubt wish you were dead. | 他们还都希望你去死 |
[31:01] | You have to get me out of here. | 你得救我出去 |
[31:02] | I’m the queen of Spain. | 我是西班牙王后 |
[31:04] | Yes, but you’re in France now, | 没错 但你现在在法国 |
[31:06] | and you conspired against the French king. | 还密谋反对法国国王 |
[31:09] | You have overplayed your hand, | 你手伸得太长了 |
[31:11] | and you will suffer the consequences. | 就得承担后果 |
[31:14] | Those are Charles’s words, they’re not mine. | 我是在引用查尔斯的话 不是我说的 |
[31:16] | I’ll write a letter to Philip. | 我会给菲利普写信 |
[31:17] | I’m afraid that Philip, he’s a little bit busy | 但恐怕他现在有点忙 |
[31:20] | at the moment planning an attack on England. | 忙着进攻英格兰 |
[31:22] | I intercepted | 我截下了 |
[31:24] | this message sent by your beloved husband, | 你亲爱的丈夫的这封信 |
[31:28] | in which he informs you that, | 他在信中告诉你 |
[31:30] | due to a little naval skirmish with the English, | 他们跟英格兰在海上发生了点小摩擦 |
[31:33] | those ships are needed elsewhere. | 别的地方需要用船 |
[31:35] | They won’t be coming to help Henri | 就不能过来帮亨利 |
[31:37] | overthrow his brother after all. | 推翻他哥哥的王位了 |
[31:39] | So your coup has failed. | 你的政变失败了 |
[31:43] | I only wanted to please Philip. | 我只是想让菲利普高兴 |
[31:45] | I never wanted to hurt Charles. | 我没想伤害查尔斯 |
[31:48] | I realize I may have gone a little too far. | 我觉得自己可能做得有点太过了 |
[31:51] | Oh, I think Charles sees it a bit differently. | 可我觉得查尔斯并不这样想 |
[31:55] | He’s going to take your head for this, | 他要为这事砍你的头呢 |
[31:58] | and I can’t stop him. | 我也阻止不了他 |
[32:00] | Mommy, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[32:02] | Get me out of here and I’ll do whatever you ask, I swear it. | 让我出去 你让我做什么我都愿意 我发誓 |
[32:12] | I can get you out of France, | 我可以帮你离开法国 |
[32:14] | but it’s gonna cost you and Spain | 但作为回报 你和西班牙 |
[32:16] | a very long list of favors. | 要帮我很多很多忙 |
[32:23] | The physician says you’ll be back on your feet soon. | 医生说你很快就能下床了 |
[32:26] | It hardly matters. | 这不重要 |
[32:28] | I can feel my power in Scotland waning, | 我在苏格兰的势力正在衰落 |
[32:31] | along with my allies. | 盟友也日益减少 |
[32:33] | I still have a few loyal men on the privy council, | 我在枢密院就只剩下几个心腹 |
[32:35] | but the rest belong to the Lennoxes. | 其他都是雷诺克斯的人 |
[32:40] | They will vote to take my son | 他们会选择把我的孩子从我这夺走 |
[32:43] | and make Darnley his steward. | 让达恩利照看他 |
[32:45] | You will figure a way out of this. | 你会找到解决办法的 |
[32:47] | You always do. | 你总是能做到 |
[32:48] | And now you have your child to inspire you. | 现在你有了孩子 他能给你更多启发 |
[32:51] | Your family. | 还有你的家庭 |
[33:07] | Dear Elizabeth, | 亲爱的伊丽莎白 |
[33:09] | I know there has been much discord between us. | 我知道你我素来不睦 |
[33:12] | The world and circumstance made us rivals | 这世间大局也让你我为敌 |
[33:16] | and we’ve become weapons turned against each other. | 变成伤害对方的武器 |
[33:19] | But my dear cousin, | 但亲爱的表亲 |
[33:21] | we are still family. | 我们还是一家人 |
[33:24] | And what is family in this dark and bitter world, | 在这艰难困苦的人间 |
[33:27] | but a glimmer of light in the distance? | 家人难道不正是黑暗中的一缕光亮吗 |
[33:30] | I have just had a son, who already faces danger, | 我的孩子刚来到世上 就要面对危险 |
[33:35] | for I am surrounded by vicious forces | 因为我被邪恶的势力包围 |
[33:38] | wishing my destruction. | 他们期盼着我的毁灭 |
[33:40] | John Knox, the Lennoxes, even my own husband. | 约翰·诺克斯 雷诺克斯 甚至我的丈夫 |
[33:44] | I need your help, Elizabeth. | 我需要你的帮助 伊丽莎白 |
[33:47] | My duty is to my heir and to Scotland, | 我要对我的继承人和苏格兰负责 |
[33:51] | both of which I fear could be lost. | 我害怕会失去他们 |
[33:54] | So, from one lonely queen to another, | 这是一位孤独的女王向另一位的请求 |
[33:58] | I ask that should anything happen to me, | 若我遇到不测 |
[34:02] | you will protect my child as your own. | 请你把我的儿子视如己出 保护他 |
[34:06] | In turn, I promise you that your throne | 作为回报 我保证我永远不会 |
[34:08] | shall never be threatened by me. | 成为你王位的威胁 |
[34:13] | Furthermore, if you decide to remain a virgin queen, | 另外 若你决心终身不嫁 |
[34:17] | I ask that you recognize my son | 我请求你让我的儿子 |
[34:21] | as heir to both our thrones. | 成为我们二人王位的继承者 |
[34:23] | Let us hope he inherits a better world than we did. | 希望他能继承一个更加美好的世界 |
[34:27] | A world you and I, starting on this day, | 一个你我二人 从今日起 |
[34:30] | might create together. | 或将联手打造的世界 |
[34:32] | Your loving cousin, | 你亲爱的表妹 |
[34:34] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[34:42] | Queen Mary asked that I remain here at all times. | 玛丽女王要求我一直守在这 |
[34:44] | I am your king. | 我是国王 |
[34:46] | I wish to be alone with my child. | 我想和儿子单独呆着 |
[34:49] | You may go. | 你可以退下了 |
[34:53] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[34:54] | Look at my little boy. | 看看我的儿子 |
[34:57] | The most beautiful thing | 这是我这辈子做的 |
[35:01] | I’ve done in my life. | 最美好的事 |
[35:03] | You know, it’s funny. | 说起来好笑 |
[35:05] | There was a time when I was afraid | 有一段时间我曾害怕 |
[35:06] | that you were here to replace me. | 你是来取代我的 |
[35:09] | I’m no longer afraid. | 我不再害怕了 |
[35:13] | And we’ll take good care of you. | 我们会照顾好你 |
[35:18] | Won’t we, my love? | 是不是 亲爱的 |
[35:20] | Of course we will, Darnley. | 当然了 达恩利 |
[35:23] | You know he’ll be safe with us. | 你知道他跟我们在一起很安全 |
[35:37] | Let me get this straight, | 说白了就是 |
[35:38] | my sister conspired to send an armada | 我姐姐谋划派遣 |
[35:40] | of Spanish warships to usurp me | 西班牙的战舰推翻我 |
[35:42] | and place Henri on the throne, and you released her? | 让亨利当国王 你却放她走了 |
[35:45] | Leeza won’t be a problem, and neither will Henri. | 莉扎不是问题 亨利也不是 |
[35:48] | Spain is far too busy with England. | 西班牙忙着对付英格兰 |
[35:50] | Their armada won’t be coming, so Henri has nothing. | 他们的舰队不会来 亨利什么都没有 |
[35:54] | He’ll have no choice but to bow to you. | 他别无选择 只能臣服于你 |
[35:57] | So once you calm down, you can thank me | 所以等你冷静下来 你就可以谢谢我 |
[36:00] | for preventing an all-out war. | 阻止了一场全面战争了 |
[36:05] | Does Henri know the ships aren’t coming? | 亨利知道舰队不会来吗 |
[36:07] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[36:09] | Then he’s vulnerable. | 那他就很好对付 |
[36:11] | This is the perfect time to crush him. | 现在是摧毁他的完美时机 |
[36:14] | He is your blood. | 他是你的血亲 |
[36:16] | Just tell him that the ships aren’t coming, | 告诉他战舰不会来了 |
[36:18] | and he will return to court with Nicole | 他就会跟妮可回宫廷 |
[36:21] | and admit his defeat. | 承认自己失败 |
[36:23] | I don’t know, you can send him off to battle the Turks. | 你可以派他去跟土耳其作战 |
[36:25] | All will be forgotten. | 一切怨恨一笔勾销 |
[36:26] | Forgotten? What about Nicole? | 一笔勾销 那妮可呢 |
[36:27] | – What about her? – He’s tarnished her honor,her very soul. | -她怎么了 -他玷污了她的名誉和灵魂 |
[36:31] | For that alone, I would murder him. | 单凭这点 我就想杀了他 |
[36:33] | So that’s what this is about? | 原来是这么回事啊 |
[36:35] | That foolish peasant girl? | 因为那个愚蠢的乡下女孩 |
[36:37] | It’s not about defending your throne | 你不是想维护自己的王位 |
[36:39] | or Nicole’s reputation. | 或者妮可的名誉 |
[36:42] | You just hunger to destroy your rival for her affection. | 你只是想毁灭自己的情敌 |
[36:49] | Have you ever watched two dogs fighting over a bone? | 你见过两条狗争一块骨头吗 |
[36:53] | They’ll tear each other limb from limb unless… | 它们会把对方大卸八块 除非… |
[36:58] | you remove the bone. | 你把骨头拿走 |
[37:00] | Your sons are fighting over a girl. | 你的儿子们在争一个姑娘 |
[37:04] | She’s in a heavily-guarded ship in the harbor. | 她在港口一艘重兵守卫的船上 |
[37:08] | I can’t get to her. | 我无法接近她 |
[37:12] | But perhaps you can. | 但或许你可以 |
[37:15] | I understand you’re a witch. | 我知道你是个女巫 |
[37:19] | Maybe you could help me. | 说不定你能帮我 |
[37:21] | Do you know how to use this? | 你知道怎么用这个吗 |
[37:40] | How are you, | 你好吗 |
[37:42] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 |
[37:44] | You must be feeling overwhelmed, | 失去吉迪恩 面临跟西班牙的战争 |
[37:46] | losing Gideon, | 肯定让你 |
[37:47] | – facing war with Spain. – Yes. | -分身乏术 -是 |
[37:50] | It seems I must weather every conceivable storm at once. | 就好像我必须一下子度过所有的暴风雨 |
[37:54] | I’m told the archduke will return soon. | 我听说大公马上就回来了 |
[37:58] | What will you do when he gets here? | 等他到时你想怎么做 |
[37:59] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我应该怎么做 |
[38:01] | If it were me, | 如果是我 |
[38:03] | if someone took the man I loved, | 如果有人夺走了我爱的人 |
[38:06] | I would want to avenge him. | 我会想为他报仇 |
[38:08] | Jane, would you help me… | 简 你愿意帮我 |
[38:11] | take vengeance? | 报仇吗 |
[38:13] | Of course, | 当然 |
[38:15] | if my queen commands it. | 如果我的女王下令 |
[38:16] | There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you, Elizabeth. | 我什么事都愿意为你做 伊丽莎白 |
[38:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:21] | You would do that? | 你会那样吗 |
[38:24] | Kill a man and ask nothing in return? | 杀一个人 却不求任何回报 |
[38:28] | How selfless of you. | 你真是无私 |
[38:30] | Perhaps I misspoke. | 或许我说错了 |
[38:32] | You know, Francis Drake gave me some good advice, | 弗朗西斯·德雷克给了我一些不错的建议 |
[38:37] | everyone wants something from me. | 人人都想从我这里得到什么 |
[38:40] | Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar. | 任何不求回报的人都是在说谎 |
[38:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:45] | I had you followed home, Jane. | 我派人跟踪你回家了 简 |
[38:48] | Last night,and the night before. | 昨晚 还有前晚 |
[38:50] | It seems your family has still not returned | 你的家人好像还没回来 |
[38:53] | and you are all alone at the farm | 你一个人在农场 |
[38:55] | tending for all the animals. | 照料所有牲畜 |
[38:57] | As if to keep your family’s absence a secret. | 就好像你不想让别人知道你的家人不在 |
[39:01] | Your Majesty, you misunderstand. | 陛下 你误会了 |
[39:04] | They’re on holiday. | 他们去度假了 |
[39:06] | I’m tending the animals until they get back. | 我暂时照料牲畜 等他们回来 |
[39:08] | Look at how terrified you are. | 你看你吓得不轻 |
[39:11] | Has someone taken them? | 有人把他们抓走了吗 |
[39:13] | In an effort to silence you? | 为了让你缄口不言 |
[39:15] | Elizabeth, please. | 伊丽莎白 求你 |
[39:17] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[39:20] | Is it John Knox? | 是约翰·诺克斯吗 |
[39:22] | He’s done this before. | 他以前做过这种事 |
[39:23] | It would not be the first servant | 你不是第一个 |
[39:25] | he’s coerced into treason. | 被他逼着叛国的人 |
[39:28] | Speak, while there is still mercy in my heart! | 快说 趁我还对你有仁慈之心 |
[39:32] | – So help me…- Elizabeth, please. | -你帮我… -伊丽莎白 求你 |
[39:36] | You mustn’t let suspicion and fear blind you. | 你不能让怀疑和恐惧蒙蔽你 |
[39:39] | I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[39:40] | I am the only friend you have left. | 我是你唯一的朋友了 |
[39:46] | It’s all right, Jane. | 没事 简 |
[39:49] | You don’t have to answer me. | 你不用回答我 |
[39:53] | But you do have to answer my interrogators. | 但你必须回答我的审讯员 |
[39:56] | Take her to the Tower. | 带她去塔里 |
[39:57] | No, Elizabeth, please. | 不要 伊丽莎白 求你 |
[39:59] | No, please! No, please! No! | 求你了 不要 求你了 |
[40:06] | Mary. Mary, wake up. | 玛丽 玛丽 醒醒 |
[40:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:11] | Darnley’s left the castle. | 达恩利离开了城堡 |
[40:13] | What? Where did he go? | 什么 他去哪里了 |
[40:14] | I don’t know, but I just learned from one of the servants | 我不知道 但我刚从一个仆人那得知 |
[40:16] | that he left in a carriage not an hour ago. | 不到一小时前他乘马车离开了 |
[40:18] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[40:20] | He and his mother were very clear | 他和他母亲说得很明白 |
[40:22] | about him wanting to stay close to the baby. | 他想离孩子近一点 |
[40:31] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[40:33] | You should be in the nursery. | 你应该在婴儿房里 |
[40:34] | Forgive me, Your Majesty, but King Darnley said | 请恕罪 陛下 但是达恩利国王说 |
[40:37] | he wanted to be alone with his son. | 他想跟自己的儿子单独待一会儿 |
[40:52] | Darnley’s taken him. | 达恩利把他带走了 |
[40:54] | Bothwell, Darnley’s taken my son. | 博斯威尔 达恩利把我儿子带走了 |