时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Once the rest of the Spanish Armada arrives, | 等剩下的无敌舰队一到 |
[00:04] | I will take the throne. Nicole, run away with me. | 我就夺下王位 妮可 跟我一起走吧 |
[00:07] | You will be my queen. I’m yours. | 你将会是我的王后 我是你的 |
[00:09] | Your sons are fighting over a girl. | 你的儿子们在争一个姑娘 |
[00:11] | I understand you’re a witch. Maybe you could help me. | 我知道你是个女巫 说不定你能帮我 |
[00:14] | Francis Drake, I trust you have good news. | 弗朗西斯·德雷克 我想你带来了一些好消息吧 |
[00:16] | We sunk two warships. | 我们击沉了两艘船 |
[00:17] | King Philip has always desired England. | 菲利普国王一直想夺取英格兰 |
[00:20] | And now he has grounds for war. | 现在他有借口开战了 |
[00:22] | Have you taken any lovers with syphilis? | 你之前的床伴中是不是有人患了梅毒 |
[00:24] | I’ve seen men with that. | 我见过得梅毒的人 |
[00:26] | The-the– the lesions all over their body, | 浑身都是皮疹 |
[00:28] | the-the madness. | 举止疯狂 |
[00:30] | You need to see a doctor immediately. | 你得立即去看医生 |
[00:33] | In a state of emergency, | 在紧急状况下 |
[00:35] | a privy council can be installed | 有皇家签名的命令 |
[00:36] | by a royal signature. You are still king. | 就可以任命枢密院 你依然是国王 |
[00:39] | You can assemble a privy council that supports you. | 你可以组建一个支持你的枢密院 |
[00:41] | There is a motion being passed tomorrow, | 明天当着枢密院的面 |
[00:44] | in front of the privy council to appoint me | 会通过一项提议 |
[00:46] | – the child’s steward. – No. | -让我当孩子的监护人 -不 |
[00:48] | I will have the power to keep you out of my son’s life. | 我将有权力将你排除在我儿子的生活之外 |
[00:52] | Dear Elizabeth, I ask that should anything happen to me, | 亲爱的伊丽莎白 若我遇到不测 |
[00:55] | you will protect my child as your own. | 请你把我的儿子视如己出 保护他 |
[00:57] | I am your king. | 我是国王 |
[00:58] | I wish to be alone with my child. | 我想和儿子单独呆着 |
[01:02] | Darnley’s taken my son! | 达恩利把我儿子带走了 |
[01:25] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[01:26] | All right, here we go in there. | 我们要进去 |
[01:29] | You’re known associates of King Darnley. | 你们与达恩利国王有关系 |
[01:31] | He was educated with my husband. | 他曾与我丈夫一起受教 |
[01:33] | When was the last time you saw the king? | 你最后一次看见国王是什么时候 |
[01:35] | Over a year ago, why? | 一年前 怎么了 |
[01:37] | We’re looking for a baby. If you have one | 我们在找一个婴儿 如果这里有 |
[01:39] | and he isn’t yours, you’ll hang for it. | 但不是你自己的 你就会被绞死 |
[01:41] | Unless you cooperate. | 除非你好好配合 |
[01:47] | It was freezing last night. | 昨晚很冷 |
[01:49] | They must have taken shelter somewhere. | 他们肯定在哪里避寒 |
[01:51] | And Darnley is recognizable, | 达恩利很好认 |
[01:52] | at least to some. | 至少有一部分人认识他 |
[01:53] | We’re looking everywhere | 我们在到处寻找 |
[01:54] | and he hasn’t had much of a head start. | 他也没有提前离开太久 |
[01:56] | Then where is he? Where is my child? | 那他会在哪 我的孩子会在哪 |
[01:58] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[01:59] | Your son will be well and | 你的儿子会没事的 |
[02:00] | back in your arms in no time. | 会很快回到你的怀抱中 |
[02:01] | I pray that you are right, | 我希望你是对的 |
[02:02] | but Darnley is sick, his mind is… | 但达恩利病了 他的想法… |
[02:05] | He’s still the boy’s father. | 他还是孩子的父亲 |
[02:07] | A fact he’s counting on for his survival. | 他想活命孩子就不能有事 |
[02:08] | Do you honestly think he intends to raise the child? | 你真以为他是想抚养孩子吗 |
[02:10] | He who holds the heir holds the power. | 继承人在谁手里谁就大权在握 |
[02:12] | I’m afraid that Darnley might harm him, | 我怕达恩利会伤害他 |
[02:14] | because he’s not… thinking clearly. | 因为他现在脑子…很不清楚 |
[02:16] | Or perhaps because he is. | 也许他本来就是这样的 |
[02:18] | Darnley told me once, he saw a child | 他达恩利曾经告诉过我 |
[02:20] | as his replacement. | 他觉得孩子是他的替代者 |
[02:24] | That he would be no longer be needed. | 意味着他不再被人需要 |
[02:25] | I, too, used to think of a child | 我曾经也认为孩子 |
[02:27] | as a form of power. | 是一种权力 |
[02:29] | Something I could deliver that Elizabeth couldn’t. | 是我可以实现而伊丽莎白无法获得的权力 |
[02:32] | An heir to secure my reign. | 是保障我统治的继承人 |
[02:37] | But as soon as I laid eyes on him, all of that went away. | 但当我看到他的那一刻起 这些想法都消失了 |
[02:40] | And nothing mattered more than his happiness, | 没有什么比他的幸福他的安全 |
[02:43] | his safety. | 更加重要 |
[02:45] | Bothwell, where is he? | 博斯威尔 他在哪 |
[02:50] | Where is my son? | 我的儿子在哪 |
[02:58] | Well, I’m glad that your time in Scotland was… | 你在苏格兰取得了这么多成果 |
[03:01] | fruitful. | 我很高兴 |
[03:03] | Tell me, how was Mary? | 告诉我 玛丽怎么样 |
[03:04] | Struggling to maintain her throne. | 在努力保住她的王位 |
[03:05] | Well, she knew it wasn’t going to be easy. | 她知道这不容易 |
[03:07] | There are struggles here, as well. | 在这里也不容易 |
[03:09] | I heard that you arrived back days ago. | 我听说你几天前就回来了 |
[03:11] | I had some personal business to attend to. | 我有一些私人事务要处理 |
[03:13] | Guests staying at one of my houses. | 我的住所有客人逗留 |
[03:16] | Well, be happy they’re not here at court, | 他们不在宫廷就好 |
[03:18] | which has gone to hell. | 这里真是一团糟 |
[03:21] | Henri has fled the castle with his brother’s fiance. | 亨利和他哥哥的未婚妻私奔了 |
[03:24] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[03:25] | Yes. Nicole. | 没错 就是妮可 |
[03:28] | They’re holed up in some ship beyond the harbor. | 他们现在躲在海港的某艘船上 |
[03:31] | A Spanish warship, | 一艘西班牙战船 |
[03:32] | waiting for other Spanish warships to attack, | 等待其他西班牙战船到达实施袭击 |
[03:34] | so he can take his brother’s throne. | 夺取他兄弟的王位 |
[03:36] | Dear God. Spain would declare war? | 老天 西班牙想宣战吗 |
[03:38] | Well, I think they were hoping for something quick and dirty, | 我想他们想速战速决 |
[03:41] | a single assault, | 一次袭击 |
[03:42] | toppling one king and installing another. | 推翻一个国王 插入另外一个 |
[03:45] | But it appears that Elizabeth now has their attention, | 但似乎伊丽莎白吸引了西班牙的注意力 |
[03:48] | and the Armada is now headed for England. | 无敌舰队现在朝英格兰去了 |
[03:50] | Well, serves her right. Crisis averted, all is well. | 讨好了她 我们的危机都转移了 真好 |
[03:54] | Not quite. Henri doesn’t realize | 还不一定 亨利还不知道 |
[03:56] | that the ships aren’t coming. | 战舰不会来了 |
[03:57] | We can’t get word to him to tell him to give up, | 我们没法传话给他 让他放弃 |
[04:00] | as there is inclement weather along the coast. | 因为海岸边的天气很恶劣 |
[04:02] | The fog is so thick that our own ships | 大雾太浓 我们的船 |
[04:04] | could crash against the shoals. | 很可能会撞上浅滩 |
[04:07] | So with the fight for the throne lost, | 如今不存在王位之争了 |
[04:08] | all that lies between my sons is Nicole. | 我的儿子们之间的矛盾就只剩妮可了 |
[04:12] | She is the one object that they can hold onto | 他们俩之间的仇怨 |
[04:15] | as a cause for their feud; | 都是因为她 |
[04:16] | a feud that Charles will never forgive | 查尔斯永远不会原谅 |
[04:19] | and Henri will be too proud to back down from. | 亨利则为了自尊不愿放弃而产生的仇怨 |
[04:22] | Unless… | 除非 |
[04:24] | there’s nothing left to fight over. | 让他们没什么可争的 |
[04:27] | You’re going to kill Nicole. | 你要杀了妮可 |
[04:29] | – It’s already in motion. – But how? You said | -已经开始行动了 -怎么杀 你说过 |
[04:31] | she’s on a ship that no one can get to. | 她所在的船没人能靠近 |
[04:33] | Someone can. Tell me. | 有人可以 我问你 |
[04:38] | Do you believe in witches? | 你相信女巫吗 |
[04:44] | Emanuelle, | 埃曼纽尔 |
[04:45] | this is Stephan Narcisse, | 这位是斯特凡·纳西斯 |
[04:46] | he’s the lord chancellor of France. | 他是法国的大法官 |
[04:49] | Stephan, this is a witch that my pious daughter, | 斯特凡 她就是我那道貌岸然的女儿莉扎 |
[04:52] | Leeza, rounded up amongst other heretics. | 从异教徒中找来的人 |
[04:55] | I didn’t care for her. Clearly, you don’t, either. | 我不在乎她 显然你也不在乎 |
[04:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:00] | Spain will still be a bother, | 西班牙还是个麻烦 |
[05:02] | but its queen won’t be a problem much longer. | 但它的王后很快就不是问题了 |
[05:05] | Complications with her third child. | 因为她的第三个孩子 |
[05:09] | A girl. | 是一个女孩 |
[05:09] | Oh, you claim to have the gift of seeing the future? | 你说你有预见未来的天赋 |
[05:13] | It’s no gift. | 这不是天赋 |
[05:14] | Even I must pay a price. | 即便是我也要付出代价 |
[05:15] | And have you settled on yours? | 你想好你的条件了吗 |
[05:18] | A thousand livre. | 一千里弗 |
[05:20] | My freedom. | 还要放我自由 |
[05:21] | Is that all? | 仅此而已 |
[05:24] | Why did you bring him? | 你为什么带他来 |
[05:26] | Because I’ve had some dealing with the occult. | 因为我曾与这种玄学打过交道 |
[05:28] | And I know that the devil is often in the detail; | 我知道细节之中总是藏有猫腻 |
[05:31] | the true cost to the buyer a surprise. | 买家意料之外的真正代价 |
[05:34] | So if you have some toll | 所以如果你还有 |
[05:36] | you plan on extracting at a later time, beware. | 打算在之后提出的代价 那可要小心 |
[05:39] | I have very powerful friends. | 我有很强大的朋友 |
[05:41] | Nicole’s inches from the grave. She just doesn’t know it yet. | 妮可的死期不远了 只是她不知道而已 |
[05:45] | Then you’ll have your money and your freedom. | 那你就可以享受钱和自由了 |
[05:48] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:51] | Meet me tomorrow night. | 明晚来与我见一面 |
[05:53] | Someplace private. | 找个隐蔽的地方 |
[05:55] | When the moon is full. | 在月圆之时 |
[05:56] | You come, too. | 你也来 |
[05:58] | For what reason? | 为了什么 |
[06:00] | You’ll see. | 到时候就知道了 |
[06:01] | Only then will your debt to the darkness be paid. | 到那时你欠黑暗的债才彻底还清 |
[06:06] | Where the hell is the Spanish Armada? | 西班牙的战舰呢 |
[06:08] | They should have been here yesterday. | 他们昨天就应该到了 |
[06:13] | It’s no good. I need to think. | 这样帮不了我 我得思考 |
[06:16] | You need to sleep. | 你得睡觉 |
[06:18] | But if you can’t do that, will you at least eat? | 但如果你做不到 至少吃点东西吧 |
[06:23] | Supplies are running as thin as this broth. | 补给已经少得像这鱼汤一样稀了 |
[06:25] | Give me the flour. | 给我面粉 |
[06:26] | Gone, as of this morning. | 没了 今早起就没有了 |
[06:29] | Bad enough I’m serving a prince fish stew. | 我要给王子做炖鱼 居然没面粉 |
[06:32] | Eh, try this. | 试试这个 |
[06:34] | A new, uh, delicacy from the southern continent: nuts. | 南方大陆带回来的新美味 坚果 |
[06:37] | It’ll thicken it right up. | 能让汤变稠 |
[06:43] | We’ve even run out of venison. | 连鹿肉都没有了 |
[06:44] | I think it’s delicious. | 我觉得很好吃 |
[06:48] | I could admit defeat, but if Charles | 我可以承认失败 但如果查尔斯 |
[06:50] | remains king, he will force you to marry him. | 依旧是国王 他会强迫你嫁给他 |
[06:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:03] | Nicole! | 妮可 |
[07:04] | Nicole! | 妮可 |
[07:05] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[07:16] | Mary, I know the idea | 玛丽 我知道 |
[07:17] | of closing your eyes or taking caring of yourself | 让你闭上眼睛休息一会儿或是照顾好自己 |
[07:19] | is unbearable, but you must. | 让你很难接受 但你必须休息 |
[07:22] | Why did I take my eyes off him? | 我为什么要离开他 |
[07:24] | Because you needed rest. | 因为你需要休息 |
[07:25] | You were depleted after a brutal childbirth. | 你生过孩子之后十分虚弱 |
[07:31] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[07:32] | I’m so happy to see you. | 我真高兴见到你 |
[07:34] | Dearest sister. | 亲爱的妹妹 |
[07:36] | I’m happy to see you, as well. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[07:38] | James, I’ve missed you. | 詹姆斯 我很想你 |
[07:40] | I sent for you a while ago, did you not receive it? | 不久之前我写信叫你回来 你没收到吗 |
[07:42] | I was delayed in the Hebrides. | 我在赫布里底耽搁了一下 |
[07:44] | A significant land dispute that could have caused | 那里对你的恶意可能会 |
[07:45] | animosity towards your crown. | 严重威胁你的王位 |
[07:47] | None of that matters. I’m here now. | 那都不重要了 我来了 |
[07:50] | I know what Darnley did. | 我知道达恩利做了什么 |
[07:52] | Bothwell has coordinated the search effort. | 博斯威尔组织了搜查 |
[07:54] | – Talk to the head of his guard. – I already have. | -去问问他的守卫长 -我已经问过了 |
[07:55] | I have my assigned region and some thoughts | 我想到一些地方和一些推测 |
[07:57] | on lesser known areas he may have taken the boy. | 他可能把孩子带去了比较偏僻的地方 |
[08:00] | Then hurry, please. | 快去吧 谢谢你 |
[08:19] | There’s the road, my love. | 我看到大路了 亲爱的 |
[08:21] | It’ll be easier going from now. | 之后就会轻松些了 |
[08:32] | I… | 我… |
[08:36] | I can’t think because of the noise. | 太吵了 我无法思考 |
[08:38] | The child needs to rest. | 孩子需要休息 |
[08:40] | He can’t catch a wink. | 他一直没睡 |
[08:41] | Lay him down, nice and soft. | 让他躺下吧 躺得舒服点 |
[08:44] | Give him some peace. | 让他安心地休息 |
[08:48] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[08:50] | Poor, poor thing. | 你可真可怜 |
[09:09] | Claude, this isn’t your fault. Luc is gone, you are here, | 克劳德 这不怪你 卢克已经走了 你还在 |
[09:12] | which means he abandoned you. | 也就是说他抛弃了你 |
[09:14] | As I understand it, my son left | 在我看来 我儿子离开时 |
[09:16] | whilst Claude was out chasing her former fiance. | 克劳德在去找前未婚夫的路上 |
[09:19] | So, if you want to lay the blame… | 如果你想怪他… |
[09:20] | Stop it! Please. | 够了 |
[09:22] | It doesn’t matter who left whom. | 谁离开谁并不重要 |
[09:24] | I lost both the man I loved | 我失去了我爱的人 |
[09:25] | and the man I could have loved. | 也失去了本可以去爱的人 |
[09:27] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[09:28] | Charles. | 查尔斯你在哪里 |
[09:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[09:31] | Oh, my God, Nicole. | 天啊 妮可 |
[09:33] | Henri! Wait! | 亨利 等等 |
[09:34] | You can stop plotting to attack my ship. | 你可以不必再计划袭击我的船了 |
[09:37] | Spain isn’t coming and you have already won. | 西班牙不会来了 你已经赢了 |
[09:41] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[09:42] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[09:43] | The woman I loved was poisoned | 我爱的女人被人下毒 |
[09:45] | by someone aboard the ship, someone loyal to you. | 凶手就在船上 肯定是你的爪牙 |
[09:48] | Nicole was engaged to me! You kidnapped her! | 妮可是我的未婚妻 你绑架了她 |
[09:52] | Did she try to flee? | 她是不是想逃回来 |
[09:52] | Is that why you murdered her? | 所以你才杀了她 |
[09:54] | No, she was poisoned. | 不 她是被人下毒 |
[09:55] | And now you’re here, | 你现在来这里 |
[09:56] | feigning rage, but expecting mercy. | 假装生气 还妄想我原谅你 |
[09:58] | She loved me. She came willingly, | 她爱的是我 自愿跟我走 |
[10:00] | and in your heart of hearts, you know that. | 你自己心里也清楚这一点 |
[10:04] | Stop! Nicole is gone. | 够了 妮可已经走了 |
[10:05] | And you have every right to be angry, | 你们完全有权生气 |
[10:07] | but instead of turning against one another, | 但你们不该互相争执 |
[10:09] | blame the true culprit: | 而应该认清罪魁祸首 |
[10:12] | Spain. | 西班牙 |
[10:13] | Spain didn’t abduct my fiance! | 我的未婚妻不是西班牙绑架的 |
[10:14] | No, but they didn’t want you to marry her, either one of you. | 对 但他们不希望你娶她 你也不行 |
[10:17] | Your own sister, Leeza, has been working against you both, | 你们的亲姐姐莉扎 在设计对付你们 |
[10:20] | against all of us. | 对付我们所有人 |
[10:22] | And poor, good-hearted Nicole here | 可怜又善良的妮可 |
[10:25] | has born the brunt of Spain’s treachery. | 成了西班牙恶行下的牺牲品 |
[10:29] | It is Spain that has turned brother against brother. | 西班牙让你们兄弟反目 |
[10:33] | They promised you the throne and they betrayed you. | 他们保证会给你王位 却背叛了你 |
[10:35] | Your ships didn’t come, did they? | 那些战船并没有来 不是吗 |
[10:37] | And you, my son, my king, | 而你 我的儿子 国王陛下 |
[10:39] | they want you gone. | 他们希望你消失 |
[10:40] | There is no pleasing them. | 你无法取悦他们 |
[10:41] | They want France for themselves. | 他们只想独占法国 |
[10:43] | Look at her, working her magic. | 瞧瞧 我妈又在施法了 |
[10:45] | Funny you should put it like that. | 你这句话还真精辟 |
[10:46] | Was this some kind of witchcraft? | 她是真的用了什么魔法吗 |
[10:49] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[10:50] | Would our own sister really do this? | 我们的亲姐姐真的会这样做吗 |
[10:52] | Spain is going after England now. | 西班牙如今在讨伐英格兰 |
[10:54] | Believing they’ve already succeeded in tearing | 因为他们认为自己已经成功让这个家 |
[10:56] | this house apart. | 鸡犬不宁了 |
[10:58] | You must join together, | 你们必须携起手来 |
[11:00] | redirect your hatred at Spain, | 把矛头指向西班牙 |
[11:03] | before they swallow us whole! | 免得他们将我们活活吞下 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry, brother. | 对不起 哥哥 |
[11:11] | Mother’s right. | 母亲说得对 |
[11:17] | Has anyone seen a stranger in town? | 有人最近看到可疑的人吗 |
[11:19] | A well-to-do looking fellow, | 看起来是富家公子 |
[11:20] | brown hair, blue eyes, travelling with an infant. | 棕色头发 蓝色眼睛 带着一个婴儿 |
[11:23] | I may know something. | 我有线索 |
[11:26] | If you help us, you’ll be rewarded. | 只要帮助我们 必有重谢 |
[11:27] | I don’t know anything about this man they say you’re looking for, | 我不知道你要找的人在哪里 |
[11:29] | but my son’s an altar boy. | 但我儿子是神父的侍者 |
[11:31] | He says a newborn lad was left at the church | 他说今天早上有个婴儿 |
[11:34] | first thing this morning, | 被送到了教堂门口 |
[11:35] | brought in by a farmer. | 是个农民送来的 |
[11:36] | Which way is the church? | 请问教堂怎么走 |
[11:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:45] | This is our new marriage contract. | 这是我们的新婚姻协定 |
[11:48] | And what makes you think I would suddenly agree to terms | 你凭什么认为我会突然同意 |
[11:50] | that are far more advantageous to you than our first agreement? | 这些条款明显比上一份对你更有利 |
[11:54] | Our circumstances have changed since we first agreed to marry. | 现在的情形与初定婚约时有所不同 |
[11:57] | When we drew up the first contract, | 我们起草第一份协定时 |
[11:59] | your Captain Drake had not sunk two Spanish warships, | 你的司令德雷克没有击沉两艘西班牙战船 |
[12:02] | nor was Spain on its way to attack England. | 西班牙也并没有起兵讨伐英格兰 |
[12:05] | I’ve reached out to the Spanish ambassador, | 我已经联系了西班牙大使馆 |
[12:06] | and I can save you from a war you cannot possibly win, | 我可以让你免于战争惨败的窘境 |
[12:10] | but you must first agree to the new terms. | 但你必须先同意这些新条款 |
[12:15] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑 |
[12:23] | Oh, my child. | 天啊 孩子 |
[12:24] | My child! | 我的孩子 |
[12:32] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[12:33] | – They said he was cared for. – He seems to be unharmed. | -说是有人照看他了 -他似乎并无大碍 |
[12:35] | He was found by a farmer who brought him to the local parish. | 有位农民捡到了他 送去了当地教区 |
[12:38] | Reward him, James, | 赏赐他 詹姆斯 |
[12:39] | and tell him his queen is forever grateful. | 告诉他女王永远会感激他 |
[12:42] | And I will never forget what you’ve done for me. | 我绝不会忘记你为我做的 |
[12:44] | For my son. I must thank you. | 为我儿子做的 我必须感谢你 |
[12:47] | We are all grateful. | 我们都很欣慰 |
[12:48] | No, thank you properly. | 不 我必须正式谢你 |
[12:51] | My son is home, where he belongs. | 我儿子终于归来 回到了他的家 |
[12:55] | There will be a formal naming ceremony to come, | 很快我会举行正式的命名仪式 |
[12:58] | and we will call him James. | 他的名字会是詹姆斯 |
[13:00] | In honor of my brother, | 向我哥哥致敬 |
[13:01] | a hero of Scotland. | 他是苏格兰的英雄 |
[13:10] | How is Prince James? | 詹姆斯王子还好吗 |
[13:12] | He’s absolutely perfect. | 他很好 |
[13:18] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
[13:19] | The privy council is moving ahead with plans to appoint | 枢密院正在筹划指定达恩利国王 |
[13:22] | King Darnley the baby’s steward. | 担任孩子的监护人 |
[13:24] | The King Darnley who abducted the child; he left him to die. | 达恩利国王绑架了孩子 还丢弃了他 |
[13:27] | How can they even consider it? | 他们怎么能这样做 |
[13:29] | By turning fact to fiction. | 颠倒黑白 |
[13:30] | Claiming the abandonment is propaganda. | 宣称丢弃孩子只是谣传 |
[13:32] | Those who would oppose me no matter what. | 那些人为了对付我不择手段 |
[13:34] | I said some. Not all. | 只是一部分人而已 |
[13:37] | Rumors of Darnley’s erratic behavior circulate. | 有关达恩利疯狂举动的传闻已经扩散 |
[13:39] | Even those whose allegiances lean toward the king | 就算是打算支持国王的人 |
[13:42] | must be wondering if they should place their loyalties elsewhere. | 也肯定在考虑是否应该效忠他人 |
[13:45] | Do you think they would switch sides and support me? | 你觉得他们会弃暗投明转而支持我吗 |
[13:47] | I think many would blow with the prevailing wind. | 我觉得不少人会跟随大流 |
[13:50] | Especially if King Darnley were gone. | 尤其是达恩利国王消失之后 |
[13:55] | Gone. | 消失 |
[13:57] | And here we are again, talking of murder. | 又是这样 我们又在讨论谋杀 |
[14:03] | It is a sin I have been unwilling to commit. | 我一直不愿犯下这样的罪行 |
[14:06] | But there is a very real risk | 但如今情势危急 |
[14:08] | that Darnley will take my son from me– legally. | 达恩利可能会永远抢走我的儿子 |
[14:11] | Forever. | 靠法律手段 |
[14:13] | I assume you’ve given this some thought. | 你应该已经考虑过了 |
[14:16] | I would gather the few allies you currently have | 我会拉上枢密院中 |
[14:18] | on the privy council. | 目前支持你的人 |
[14:20] | King Darnley’s blood would be on all our hands, | 杀死达恩利国王的事我们共同承担 |
[14:22] | making it difficult to pin the blame on any individual, | 这样就没办法将责任推到一个人身上 |
[14:25] | particularly you. | 尤其是你 |
[14:27] | Your involvement must not be known to anyone, | 任何人不能知道你参与了此事 |
[14:29] | except those you implicitly trust. | 除非是你的亲信 |
[14:32] | I could involve your brother. | 我可以拉上你哥哥 |
[14:34] | Leave James out of it. | 别让詹姆斯参与了 |
[14:35] | He has suffered enough on my behalf. | 因为我他已经遭了很多罪 |
[14:38] | Most importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[14:39] | you must be kept well away from the incident. | 你不能和此事挂上任何关系 |
[14:42] | I’ll need an alibi, a very public one. | 我需要不在场证明 让大家都知道 |
[14:45] | Ideally one provided by my foes. | 最好是有我的敌人作证 |
[14:49] | You would be risking your life for me. | 你要为我冒生命危险 |
[14:53] | I would do all that, and more, to keep you safe. | 为了保你安全 这根本不算什么 |
[14:57] | But, Mary, | 但是玛丽 |
[14:59] | you must be sure. | 你必须下定决心 |
[15:02] | There’s no turning back. | 这件事没有回头路 |
[15:07] | No, there isn’t. | 确实没有 |
[15:17] | Kill my husband, Lord Bothwell. | 杀掉我丈夫吧 博斯威尔大人 |
[15:35] | I thought I would find you here. | 我就猜到你会在这里 |
[15:38] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[15:39] | You always loved those summers | 你很喜欢当年在这里 |
[15:40] | you spent here with your cousins. | 与表兄弟们一起度过的夏天 |
[15:43] | Is, uh, Kiera here as well? | 凯拉也在这里吗 |
[15:45] | Yes. Oh, she’s right… | 对 她就在… |
[15:47] | here… | 这里 |
[15:52] | I don’t always see her. | 有时候我看不到她 |
[15:54] | But when I do, she’s as real to me as you are. | 可是看到的时候 她就像你一样真实 |
[15:58] | I’m not well, am I, Mother? | 我病了 对吧 母亲 |
[15:59] | You’ve been under a strain, | 你最近太累了 |
[16:01] | and that is all the more reason | 所以你就更应该 |
[16:02] | that you should stay here. | 留在这里休息 |
[16:03] | At least until the privy council names you | 直到枢密院任命你为 |
[16:05] | Steward of the Heir. | 继承人的监护者 |
[16:06] | My son, you mean. | 你是说我的儿子吧 |
[16:09] | My God, I think I left him somewhere. | 天啊 我好像把他忘在什么地方了 |
[16:10] | No, the prince was found. He is well. | 别担心 王子已经找到 他没事 |
[16:12] | I can’t do this, Mother. I can’t… | 我做不到 母亲 我… |
[16:14] | I can’t take care of him. I-I… | 我照顾不了他 我… |
[16:15] | All parents make mistakes. | 父母都会犯错 |
[16:16] | – No, no, this is different. – Yes, it is. | -不 这不一样 -确实不一样 |
[16:18] | Because if he is your charge, | 如果他掌握在你手里 |
[16:20] | you control the next king of Scotland. | 你就控制了苏格兰的下一任国王 |
[16:23] | You are keeping the monarchy stable, | 你是在捍卫君主制度 |
[16:26] | and that brings you respect, | 这会让你得到尊敬 |
[16:28] | privilege, alliances that will keep you alive. | 享受权力 会有追随者保你平安 |
[16:33] | Now, when did you last eat? | 你上次吃饭是什么时候 |
[16:37] | A few days ago, I think. | 大概是几天前吧 |
[16:38] | The staff hasn’t been here in months and you need provisions. | 几个月都没有佣人来 你需要食物 |
[16:41] | I will return first thing in the morning. | 我明天一大早回来 |
[16:44] | But remember, you must stay hidden. | 但是记住 你必须藏好 |
[16:47] | Do you understand? | 你听懂了吗 |
[17:06] | French jewelry, French designs, | 法国珠宝 法国设计 |
[17:08] | French fabric, all found at your home, | 法国布料 都在你家里发现了 |
[17:11] | given to you by that French viper Narcisse, | 是那个法国奸臣纳西斯给你的 |
[17:15] | as payment for killing Lord Blackburn, admit it. | 作为杀死布莱克本大人的奖赏 承认吧 |
[17:18] | I’ll hang anyway, won’t I? | 不管怎样 我都要受绞刑 是吗 |
[17:20] | But that’s not good enough for you. | 但你还是不满足 |
[17:21] | You want to hear it, you want it to your liking, | 你想亲耳听到 你想按你的喜好来 |
[17:24] | and nothing else will do. | 否则就不会如你的意 |
[17:25] | You royals. | 你们这些皇室成员 |
[17:26] | You hate us. | 你恨我们 |
[17:27] | My grandfather worked for Henry VIII, | 我的祖父为亨利八世效力 |
[17:30] | and when he didn’t polish your father’s ring to his liking, | 当时他没有按照你父亲的喜好 给戒指抛光 |
[17:34] | the king sawed off his finger with a butter knife. | 国王用一把黄油刀把他的手指砍断了 |
[17:36] | He was sent home, the wound stank, | 他被扔回家了 伤口腐烂 |
[17:38] | his veins turned black, | 血管变黑 |
[17:40] | and he screamed in pain for two full days until he died. | 他疼得足足嚎叫了两天 直到他死去 |
[17:44] | I never hurt you. | 我从未伤害过你 |
[17:46] | Gideon Blackburn never hurt you. | 吉迪恩·布莱克本也没伤害过你 |
[17:48] | He didn’t deserve to die. | 他不应该死 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry you were born a servant… | 我很遗憾 你生来就是仆人… |
[17:52] | No, you’re not. You like having servants. | 你才不遗憾 你喜欢有仆人伺候你 |
[17:55] | They dress you, feed you, | 他们伺候你穿衣 饮食 |
[17:57] | know your every need. | 知道你的所有需求 |
[17:58] | But what do you know of us? | 可你对我们有多少了解 |
[17:59] | Of the undeserving losses we suffer all the time? | 知道我们受到了多少不该有的待遇吗 |
[18:03] | We suffer… | 我们承受着… |
[18:06] | I do not require a lesson in suffering | 我用不着听你控诉我 |
[18:09] | from the likes of you. | 让你们承受了什么痛苦 |
[18:16] | So, the girl your sons loved is dead. | 那么 你儿子们喜欢的姑娘死了 |
[18:20] | They must both be sad. | 他们一定很伤心 |
[18:24] | Sad, but bonded in their grief. | 是伤心 但他们独自排解着痛苦 |
[18:27] | And the moon is full, and I’ve brought… | 到了满月的时候 我带来了 |
[18:30] | Lord Narcisse, as… | 纳西斯大人 |
[18:33] | uh, requested. | 按照要求 把他带来了 |
[18:34] | Well, as much as we’ve enjoyed chatting and drinking wine, | 既然我们在此喝酒畅聊 这么享受 |
[18:38] | is there, uh…? | 不然… |
[18:40] | Shouldn’t…? | 为什么… |
[18:41] | Why don’t you, um… | 不如你就… |
[18:42] | tell us what you need to fulfill the debt. | 告诉我们怎样才能还清我们的债 |
[18:46] | – Or, um, um, land, and, uh…- What is it? | -是要土地 还是… -说什么呢 |
[18:52] | Is it gold? | 要金子吗 |
[18:54] | It’s not a thing that I desire. | 我想要的不是财物 |
[18:57] | But rather, an experience. | 我更想得到某些经验 |
[19:05] | You’re both so powerful. | 你们都太有权势了 |
[19:09] | Together, we can truly change the world… | 如果联手 我们可以改变世界… |
[19:16] | I don’t want to be doing this. | 我不想这么做 |
[19:20] | Ah, the wine. I think we’ve been drugged. | 这酒 我们好像被下药了 |
[19:40] | Give me your hand, beauty. | 把手给我 美人 |
[19:46] | You’ve cut here before. | 这里之前也被割开过 |
[19:49] | You invited Him to you as well. | 你把”他”也请过来了 |
[19:51] | Invited who? | 请来了谁 |
[20:01] | Sanguis vitam ipse est… diablo. | [咒语] |
[20:06] | Sanguis vitam ipse est… diablo. | [咒语] |
[20:08] | Diablo? That’s Latin for the devil. | 是拉丁文”恶魔”的意思 |
[20:10] | Are you calling Satan himself? | 你是在召唤撒旦吗 |
[20:12] | Get off of her, she’s trying to get pregnant! | 离她远一点 她是想怀上孽种 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[20:14] | How dare you involve us in this. | 你怎么敢把我们都牵扯进来 |
[20:16] | It was payment you agreed to. | 这是你要付出的代价 你答应过的 |
[20:18] | But it’s not my usual form. | 我通常可不是这样偿还的 |
[20:20] | Let me pay you the way that I’ve planned. | 还是按照我计划的方式来补偿你吧 |
[20:29] | Why won’t you die? | 你为什么死不了 |
[20:44] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:45] | People are saying your servant Jane was murdered. | 人们在说 你的仆人简被杀死了 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:49] | Tragic. No one knows by whom, but | 真是悲剧 不知道被谁杀死的 |
[20:52] | the archduke thinks the wedding is still happening. | 但大公的意思是 婚礼照常举行 |
[20:56] | Well, you’re hoping you won’t have to go through with it. | 你不想带着这件事的阴影举行婚礼 |
[20:58] | And I thought the backstabbing generally began | 而且我觉得 说完婚礼誓言之后 |
[21:00] | after the wedding vows. | 各种陷害中伤就要上演了 |
[21:01] | I’m hoping | 我希望 |
[21:03] | the idea I might marry a Catholic will give Spain pause, | 我嫁给天主教徒能给西班牙带来缓冲的时间 |
[21:06] | and buy you enough time to | 也为你争取到足够时间 |
[21:08] | ready the Royal English Navy for war. | 训练英格兰皇家海军来备战 |
[21:10] | I’m assuming we’ll need more than pithy retorts | 想要击退西班牙的无敌舰队 |
[21:13] | to defeat the Spanish Armada, | 只靠简短的反驳还不够 |
[21:15] | which is coming for us. | 他们已经攻向我们了 |
[21:16] | A lot more, I’m afraid. | 需要的太多了 |
[21:18] | Even with the infusion of gold | 即便加上我们从你未婚夫那里 |
[21:19] | we stole from your fiance’s family, | 偷来的黄金 也还是不够 |
[21:21] | there’s only so many ships we can outfit for war | 在这么短的时间里 我们要装备 |
[21:24] | in such a short time. | 太多的船只来迎战 |
[21:25] | But that’s not our greatest worry. | 这还不是最要紧的 |
[21:28] | Even if we defeat the Armada, | 就算我们打败了无敌舰队 |
[21:30] | the victory will be a costly one. | 这场胜利也是杀敌一千 自损八百 |
[21:33] | It will deplete England’s military at every level. | 会耗尽英格兰的军事力量 |
[21:35] | Uh, gunpowder, steel, soldiers. | 枪火 武器 兵力 |
[21:39] | Which leaves us vulnerable to a ground invasion | 这时如果有北方的势力入侵 |
[21:41] | from the North. | 我们便无力对付了 |
[21:42] | Scottish forces could make easy work of our weakened defenses. | 苏格兰可以借这个机会 乘虚而入 |
[21:46] | Which Spain will allow. | 西班牙一定会放行 |
[21:47] | Happy to have her on my throne, as she is a Catholic. | 并很乐意让她坐上我的王位 因为她是天主教徒 |
[21:51] | As always, | 玛丽·斯图尔特 |
[21:53] | the specter of Mary Stuart hovers over me like an Axe. | 一如既往地像一把斧头悬在我的头顶 |
[22:06] | I know that look. | 我见过这个表情 |
[22:08] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[22:10] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[22:12] | But the baby is safe. | 但孩子很安全 |
[22:13] | He’ll never be safe. | 他永远不会安全 |
[22:16] | Not until… | 直到… |
[22:18] | You are doing what you must, for your son and for Scotland. | 你必须这么做 为了你儿子和苏格兰 |
[22:21] | Not just for Scotland. | 不只是苏格兰 |
[22:23] | I’m reminded of the prophecy Bash sent, through David Rizzio. | 我想起巴斯托大卫·里齐奥告诉我的预言 |
[22:27] | That your heir would unite both Scotland and England in peace. | 你的孩子会和平统一苏格兰和英格兰 |
[22:30] | I don’t know if any of it’s true. | 我不知道这是不是真的 |
[22:32] | But I do know that my son means more to me than my own life. | 但我知道我把他看得比自己性命还重 |
[22:36] | I don’t regret what I’ve done tonight. | 我不后悔我今天的所作所为 |
[22:38] | I would do it again, | 为了保护我的孩子 |
[22:39] | without a moment’s hesitation to protect my child. | 我会毫不犹豫地再做一次 |
[22:44] | Only… | 只是 |
[22:48] | …what am I going to tell him about his father? | 我该如何对他讲他的父亲 |
[22:52] | Are you sure King Darnley’s inside? | 你确定达恩利国王在里面吗 |
[22:55] | The queen had Lady Lennox followed. | 女王派人跟踪了雷诺克斯夫人 |
[22:57] | Darnley’s inside and alone. | 达恩利独自一人在里面 |
[22:59] | The explosion should kill the king and set the house on fire, | 爆炸会杀死国王并烧着房子 |
[23:02] | destroying any trace of foul play. | 毁掉所有人为的痕迹 |
[23:06] | Hopefully, then, | 但愿 |
[23:07] | it will all appear to be a most tragic accident. | 一切会看起来像一场悲惨的事故 |
[23:10] | It’s vital Queen Mary not be implicated. | 重点是玛丽女王不能被牵扯进来 |
[23:13] | which is why, at this very moment, | 这也是为什么 就在此刻 |
[23:14] | she’s hosting a reception for the new privy council, | 她正在为新枢密院成员举办欢迎会 |
[23:17] | cajoling them as well, | 拉拢他们 |
[23:18] | so that, when they receive news of the king’s death, | 这样国王的死讯一传来 |
[23:21] | they might fall to our side. | 他们就会倒戈到我们这边 |
[23:34] | It’s time. Head back to court. | 到时间了 回宫里去 |
[23:37] | Make sure you’re seen so you can vouch for the two of us. | 确保被人看到 这样你可以为我俩担保 |
[24:02] | Something’s wrong. The charges should have ignited by now. | 不太对劲 炸药现在应该已经被点燃了 |
[24:05] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[24:45] | Clarkson! | 克拉克森 |
[24:47] | Oh, you’ll hang for this! | 你会为此被吊死的 |
[25:53] | There’s a letter from Queen Mary, Your Majesty. | 有一封来自玛丽女王的信 陛下 |
[26:04] | Dear Elizabeth. | 亲爱的伊丽莎白 |
[26:06] | My duty is to my heir, and to Scotland, | 我要对我的继承人和苏格兰负责 |
[26:10] | both of which I fear could be lost. | 我害怕会失去他们 |
[26:13] | So, from one lonely queen to another, | 这是一位孤独的女王向另一位的请求 |
[26:16] | I ask that should anything happen to me, | 若我遇到不测 |
[26:20] | you will protect my child as your own. | 请你把我的儿子视如己出 保护他 |
[26:23] | In turn, I promise you | 作为回报 我保证我永远不会 |
[26:25] | that your throne shall never be threatened by me. | 成为你王位的威胁 |
[26:33] | Ah, there you are, Elizabeth. | 你在这儿呢 伊丽莎白 |
[26:35] | You should have your staff collect your things. | 让你的手下收拾好你的东西 |
[26:37] | And search for a bride elsewhere. | 去别处给你找新娘吧 |
[26:39] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:40] | That our marriage is no longer | 我们的联姻 |
[26:42] | of strategic importance to England, | 对英格兰不再有战略意义了 |
[26:44] | and as such, it will not happen. | 因此 也不会发生了 |
[26:46] | I received a letter today from my cousin Mary, | 我今天收到了我表亲玛丽的一封信 |
[26:49] | in which she renounced her designs on my throne. | 她宣布放弃对我的王位的企图 |
[26:53] | Scotland is no longer a threat to my reign. | 苏格兰不再是我的威胁 |
[26:55] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[26:56] | How can you trust her? | 你怎么能相信她呢 |
[26:58] | Because she is besieged on all sides | 因为她已四面楚歌 |
[27:00] | by a world of men who seek to tear her down | 周围全是想毁掉她的人 |
[27:03] | because they cannot control her. | 就因为他们无法控制她 |
[27:06] | Somehow I understand her predicament. | 我倒是有点理解她的处境 |
[27:08] | But Spain. | 但西班牙 |
[27:09] | I am trying to save you. You are… | 我试图救你 你却… |
[27:11] | I am England. | 我就是英格兰 |
[27:13] | And I need no one to save me. | 我不需要任何人来救我 |
[27:15] | Not from Spain, | 不需要西班牙 |
[27:17] | not from the Catholic Church, not from anyone. | 不需要天主教 或者其他任何人 |
[27:21] | I am Elizabeth Tudor, | 我是伊丽莎白·都铎 |
[27:23] | and I will bow to no man. | 我不会对任何人卑躬屈膝 |
[27:25] | I will face every threat to my reign with sword in hand. | 我会手握利剑面对所有威胁 |
[27:30] | And any who stand in my way shall fall. | 任何挡路之人都会被我摧毁 |
[27:50] | To the destruction of Spain. | 敬西班牙的毁灭 |
[27:52] | Justice for Nicole. | 为妮可伸张正义 |
[27:54] | Here, here. | 干杯 |
[28:07] | – Are you sure your plan will work? – I am. | -你确定这方法会成功吗 -我确定 |
[28:10] | The Basques are Spain’s greatest internal threat. | 巴斯克人是西班牙最大的内忧 |
[28:12] | If we supply their rebels with enough weapons, | 如果我们给他们足够的武器来叛乱 |
[28:14] | They’ll rain disaster upon Philip, | 他们会给菲利普带去无穷的灾难 |
[28:16] | while his troops are away in England. | 而他的军队此时正远在英国 |
[28:18] | Don’t be fools. | 别傻了 |
[28:21] | The Basques hate the French | 比起西班牙 |
[28:23] | even more than they hate the Spanish. | 巴斯克人更恨法国 |
[28:25] | They will betray you, Charles. | 他们会背叛你的 查尔斯 |
[28:28] | Then Spain will march on Paris in revenge. | 而西班牙则会向巴黎进军 寻求复仇 |
[28:31] | I think you’ve had one too many. | 我想你是喝多了 |
[28:33] | Charles, please. Listen to me… | 查尔斯 拜托听我说… |
[28:34] | You should go rest, Mother. | 你需要休息 母亲 |
[28:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:43] | The old girl’s not what she used to be. | 这个老女人已不复当年 |
[28:45] | I think of all the trouble. | 我想过所有的麻烦 |
[28:47] | It was actually mother’s doubt in me that set things in motion. | 其实是母亲对我的怀疑让我错误行动 |
[28:50] | How should we supply the rebels? | 我们该如何支持叛乱 |
[28:53] | If we go down the coast… | 如果我们沿着海岸… |
[29:15] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[29:17] | Whatever you’ve given me… | 你给我下了什么 |
[29:19] | keeps hitting me in waves. | 我的头一阵阵的晕 |
[29:20] | I’m real. | 我是真的 |
[29:21] | Why didn’t you die? | 你怎么还活着 |
[29:23] | He protects us. | 他保护了我们 |
[29:24] | Us? You’re not… | 我们 你不是 |
[29:25] | Oh, but I am. | 我就是 |
[29:26] | You wonder what your children are going to achieve, don’t you? | 你不知道你的孩子会做出什么事 对吧 |
[29:29] | I can tell you what your sons will do. | 这个我可以告诉你 |
[29:31] | – Their plot against Spain will backfire. – I’ll stop it. | -他们针对的阴谋会失败 – 我会阻止他们 |
[29:35] | They’re puppies, they’re just chasing their own tails. | 他们只是追着自己尾巴跑的小狗罢了 |
[29:37] | You could stop it, but there will be a price. | 你可以阻止它 但会付出代价 |
[29:39] | Are you saying that I have a choice? | 你是说我有选择 |
[29:42] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[29:43] | If you interfere with their plan, | 如果你干涉他们的计划 |
[29:45] | a plan that is destined to fail, | 一个注定失败的计划 |
[29:46] | they will make you their scapegoat. | 他们会拉你当替罪羊 |
[29:48] | Your name vilified for all time, | 你会遗臭万年 |
[29:50] | your body hanging from a rope before the next waning moon. | 下次下弦月出现之前 你会被绞死 |
[29:53] | And if I don’t stop it? | 如果我不阻止呢 |
[29:54] | They will face ruin. | 他们会面临毁灭 |
[29:56] | Charles’s rule will not last. | 查尔斯的统治不会持久 |
[29:58] | You’re asking me to sacrifice my sons for myself. | 你是让我用儿子换自己的命 |
[30:04] | No, I’ve always put my children first. | 不可能 我永远把孩子放在第一位 |
[30:06] | I have done terrible things. | 我做过很坏的事 |
[30:10] | I’ve always done it for their good. | 但都是为了他们好 |
[30:11] | But are they worth it? | 但这值得吗 |
[30:13] | Francis was | 弗朗西斯 |
[30:14] | a noble, decent man and a good king. | 是个高贵 正直的好国王 |
[30:17] | Your other sons, Charles and Henri, | 你其他的儿子 查尔斯和亨利 |
[30:19] | are but pale shadows of your golden child, | 不过是金童的苍白阴影 |
[30:21] | the dark side of a moon that once shone so bright. | 灿烂旧月的阴暗面罢了 |
[30:25] | And if I don’t want to die for their sins? | 如果我不愿为他们犯下的罪送命呢 |
[30:27] | The key to your survival, should you choose it, | 如果你想活命 那么关键就在于 |
[30:30] | is your daughter, Margot. | 你的女儿 玛戈特 |
[30:33] | Blood will flow, but it won’t be yours, | 流血不可避免 但不会是你的血 |
[30:35] | if you have Margot at your side. | 只要玛戈特和你站在一边 |
[30:44] | Is it real? | 真的吗 |
[30:45] | Princess Margot. | 玛戈特公主 |
[30:51] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[30:52] | – It’s been so long. – I know, darling. | -已经过去太久了 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[30:54] | And it’s time to come home. | 该回家了 |
[30:57] | Mother needs you at her side. | 母亲需要你的支持 |
[31:14] | I am one among you. | 我是你们中的一员 |
[31:17] | And I will lay down my life for God and kingdom. | 我愿为上帝和祖国牺牲自己的生命 |
[31:23] | I may have the body of a woman, | 我虽是女儿身 |
[31:26] | but I have the heart of a king. | 但有颗国王心 |
[31:29] | I will take up arms with you as your general and your judge, | 我会像将军和长官一样和你们并肩战斗 |
[31:34] | and I will reward your every virtue on the field. | 我会奖励你们在战场上的每次成就 |
[31:41] | We will live or we will die… | 我们或许能活 或许会死 |
[31:45] | but we will not live in fear! | 但我们绝不会活在恐惧中 |
[31:59] | Bothwell, where have you been? | 博斯威尔 你去哪了 |
[32:00] | We’ve been waiting for you all night. Is Darnley still alive? | 我们等了你一晚上 达恩利还活着吗 |
[32:02] | No. He’s dead. | 不 他死了 |
[32:06] | I’m afraid our original plan went awry. | 我们的最初计划失败了 |
[32:09] | King Darnley survived the explosion. | 但达恩利在爆炸中活了下来 |
[32:10] | I, uh… | 我… |
[32:12] | I had to take his life with my own hands. | 我不得不亲手结束他的生命 |
[32:15] | I have a bad feeling about this. I think we ought to flee. | 我有种不好的预感 我觉得我们得逃 |
[32:17] | Flee? Nothing would make you both look guiltier. | 逃 没什么比逃让你们显得更可疑了 |
[32:19] | We need to raise troops. | 我们需要集结军队 |
[32:21] | If there are charges of murder, | 如果有人指控我们谋杀 |
[32:22] | we’re gonna need a force of men. | 我们需要兵力 |
[32:24] | Lord Bothwell. | 博斯威尔大人 |
[32:26] | You’re under arrest for the murder of King Darnley. | 你因杀害达恩利国王被捕了 |
[32:28] | You will be tried for the traitorous | 你会因这一叛国 |
[32:29] | and unconscionable act of regicide. | 且可耻的弑君罪被捕 |
[32:31] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[32:32] | Your husband has been murdered at that man’s hand. | 这个人亲手杀了你丈夫 |
[32:34] | Guard him already. | 抓住他 |
[32:35] | I am ordering you. | 我命令你们 |
[32:36] | If one of you lays a hand on him, | 谁敢碰他 |
[32:38] | he will pay with his life. | 杀无赦 |
[32:39] | As for you, Reverend Knox, | 至于你 诺克斯教士 |
[32:41] | may I remind you, I am your queen. | 我要提醒你 我是你的女王 |
[32:43] | Not for long. | 不会太久了 |
[32:45] | There were witnesses to my king’s murder. | 有人看见国王被杀的场景了 |
[32:48] | Tell our sovereign what you told me. | 把你们告诉我的话告诉女王 |
[32:49] | It was Bothwell. He threatened us– said if | 是博斯威尔干的 他威胁我们 |
[32:51] | we didn’t help him murder the king, he would have us arrested. | 说如果我们不帮他弑君 他就要抓我们 |
[32:53] | You thought Darnley was alive. | 你以为达恩利还活着 |
[32:55] | You went to Knox hoping | 所以你去找诺克斯 |
[32:56] | he’d save you from our king’s wrath. | 希望他能帮你 |
[32:58] | And you dragged Lord Margate into it, didn’t you?! | 你把马盖特大人也牵扯进来了 是吗 |
[33:00] | Careful, Bothwell. | 小心点 博斯威尔 |
[33:01] | You might implicate yourself, | 别说漏嘴了 |
[33:03] | and then what fun would your trial be? | 那样的话审你还有什么意思 |
[33:05] | As if you’d let me stand trial! | 你敢审我试试 |
[33:07] | Arrest him! | 抓住他 |
[33:09] | Arrest her, too. The witnesses say she was privy to every detail. | 把她也抓了 证人说这事她全程参与 |
[33:18] | Take him. | 照顾好他 |
[33:20] | Tell him I love him. | 告诉他我爱他 |
[33:21] | Raise him as if he were your own. | 将他视如己出 |
[33:23] | I will. I swear it. | 我会的 我发誓 |
[33:25] | I am your queen. | 我是你们的女王 |
[33:26] | You have no proof. You will never win this! | 你们没证据 你们永远不会赢的 |
[33:27] | This is a mistake you’ll never recover from. | 你犯下的这个错误永远无法弥补 |
[33:30] | It will be your undoing. | 这会成为你的祸根 |
[33:32] | The only crime I have committed | 我犯下的唯一 |
[33:34] | that you care about is that I am a woman. | 你关心的罪 就是我是个女人 |
[33:36] | A woman who wears a crown. | 一个女王 |
[33:38] | A woman in power goes against nature itself. | 女人掌权本就有违自然法则 |
[33:41] | Men will never willingly | 男人绝不会自愿 |
[33:43] | bow to the weaker sex. | 向弱势性别卑躬屈膝 |
[33:44] | And they will suffer greatly for it. | 他们会因此备受煎熬 |
[34:05] | It was the start of my undoing. | 那是我灾祸的开始 |
[34:16] | The only thing I regret | 我唯一遗憾的事 |
[34:19] | is that it’s been so long since I’ve seen his face. | 就是太久没有见到他了 |
[34:23] | Did you get word to him? | 你传话给他了吗 |
[34:25] | I believe that he is my only chance of survival. | 他是我活下去的唯一希望了 |
[34:29] | We still await his answer. | 我们还在等他的答复 |
[34:43] | You cannot allow the execution of a fellow queen. | 你不能让一个女王被处决 |
[34:46] | Elizabeth, she is my mother. | 伊丽莎白 她是我母亲 |
[34:50] | A mother you have not seen since you were an infant. | 你还在襁褓中时就没见过她了 |
[34:52] | And whose doing was that? | 这是因为谁 |
[34:54] | How much pressure from you did my uncle endure? | 我舅舅承受了你多少压力 |
[34:56] | You are an adult now, and the king of Scotland. | 你现在成年了 又是苏格兰国王 |
[35:01] | Surely you can make your own choices. | 你当然可以自己做出决定 |
[35:04] | Why have you not gone to her? | 你为什么不去找她 |
[35:05] | For the same reason you have avoided meeting her your entire life. | 跟你一辈子不想见她的原因一样 |
[35:10] | Because we both have what is rightfully hers. | 因为我们所有的一切都是她的 |
[35:12] | My crown and yours. | 我的王冠和你的都是 |
[35:14] | It is she who should be uniting our nations. | 应该由她统一我们的国家 |
[35:17] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[35:18] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[35:21] | Her choices have ruined her. | 她的选择毁了她 |
[35:25] | I often wonder, what choice did she have? | 我经常想 她有什么选择 |
[35:27] | They say my father was mad. | 他们说我父亲疯了 |
[35:29] | She must have been desperate. | 她肯定很绝望 |
[35:32] | Desperate enough to come to you for help. | 绝望到找你帮忙 |
[35:34] | And what did you do? | 可你做了什么 |
[35:35] | Held her prisoner for two decades after promising to protect her! | 明明答应保护她 却把她囚禁了二十年 |
[35:38] | When I made the offer, | 我做出承诺时 |
[35:39] | I did not know she would be fleeing a murder charge. | 不知道她背着谋杀的罪名 |
[35:42] | I did not know she would continue to conspire against me. | 不知道她会继续意图推翻我 |
[35:45] | Men have conspired against you using her as a weapon. | 是有男人利用她来意图推翻你 |
[35:49] | These letters you finally have as evidence– | 你最后拿到的作为证据的信件 |
[35:51] | evidence enough to execute her– could be forged. | 足以处死她的证据 可能是伪造的 |
[35:55] | Then petition me to stop it. | 那你求我别杀她 |
[35:56] | But the real forgery is you… | 但其实你才是伪装的… |
[36:00] | pretending to be brave. | 伪装自己很勇敢 |
[36:02] | Elizabeth, the Warrior Queen, who ushered in the golden age, | 伊丽莎白 战士女王 出现于黄金时代 |
[36:07] | when really all the while, you’ve been living in fear. | 但其实你一直生活在恐惧里 |
[36:13] | Must be exhausting. | 你一定很累 |
[36:16] | It is. | 是的 |
[36:18] | Is that why you need the final choice to be mine? | 所以你才需要我做出最终选择吗 |
[36:23] | Because you know you are giving into weariness? | 因为你知道你会输给疲倦 |
[36:27] | Or is it because you know it’s wrong? | 还是说你知道这是错的 |
[36:32] | I ask you | 我最后 |
[36:34] | one last time. | 问你一次 |
[36:39] | Do you want to be named my heir, | 你想成为我的继承人 |
[36:41] | James, the first of your name to rule | 作为詹姆斯一世 |
[36:45] | England and Scotland, united at last? | 最终统一英格兰和苏格兰吗 |
[36:49] | Ending the bloodshed between our two countries, | 结束我们两国之间的流血牺牲 |
[36:53] | and fulfilling your mother’s dream? | 实现你母亲的梦想 |
[36:56] | Or… | 或者 |
[36:57] | you could save her… | 你可以救她 |
[37:00] | but she will rot for decades more in captivity, | 但她会继续去把牢底坐穿 |
[37:06] | because I cannot have her blood on my hands. | 因为我不能杀她 |
[37:11] | And I cannot let her go. | 也不能放了她 |
[37:44] | Has my son replied? | 我儿子答复了吗 |
[37:46] | We’ve received word from King James himself. | 我们收到了詹姆斯国王本人的答复 |
[37:48] | He’s not coming, and there will be no reprieve. | 他不会来了 也不会有缓刑 |
[38:34] | I put my trust in you, my Lord. | 我相信你 我的主 |
[38:50] | Mary? Mary? | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[38:59] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[39:01] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[39:04] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[39:07] | Nothing is more real. | 没什么比这更真实了 |
[39:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:15] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[39:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:19] | Were we truly this young? | 我们真的这么年轻吗 |
[39:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:25] | It seems like so long ago. | 感觉过了好久 |
[39:29] | It’s been so difficult, Francis. | 我过得好艰难 弗朗西斯 |
[39:34] | So difficult. | 好艰难 |
[39:38] | That’s over now. | 艰难的日子结束了 |