英文名称:Rescue Dawn
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:16] | Attention. | 立正 |
[03:21] | At ease, gentlemen. Be seated, please. | 稍息 先生们 请坐 |
[03:28] | As you’ve all probably noticed, we’re currently headed north. | 大伙很可能已经注意到了 我们正向北航行 |
[03:31] | Tomorrow morning at 0500 hours, we will be taking a position at yankee station. | 明晨5点 我们将抵达Y站 |
[03:37] | That means we’re back in business. | 就是说我们要重回战阵了 |
[03:39] | We’ll be flying sorties over north vietnam to take out enemy supply lines, | 我们要飞过北越 攻击敌人的补给线 |
[03:43] | which means we have to cross over into laos. | 也就是说我们必须进入老挝领空 |
[03:48] | This mission is classified. | 这是一次秘密行动 |
[03:50] | No cards and letters to sweethearts. No phone calls to family back home. | 不许寄明信片或信件给小宝贝 不许给家里打电话 |
[03:55] | Is that understood? Troops: Yes, sir. | 都清楚了吗? 是的 长官 |
[03:58] | No one can know. | 不许让任何人知道 |
[04:00] | No one except charlie when we kick his ass. | 除了共军 我们踢他屁股时 他可以知道 |
[04:04] | Narra tor: For survival in the jungle environment, | 若要在丛林中生存 |
[04:07] | the smart soldier must understand that nature is not a force against him. | 聪明的士兵必须懂得大自然并非敌人 |
[04:12] | He has to make nature work for him | 他必须让大自然为他服务 |
[04:15] | by utilizing the ample natural provisions at his disposal. | 让大自然的丰富物产为己所用 |
[04:19] | Spook: Is this a double feature? | 这是场双片连映吗? |
[04:22] | For god’s sake, just lean your head back and open your mouth. | 看在老天的份上 快把头抬起 把嘴张大 |
[04:26] | What is this? | 这都是什么呀? |
[04:29] | Hell, the boys back home don’t know anything about the jungle. | 见鬼 老家的那些孩子对丛林一无所知 |
[04:32] | Narra tor: In the jungle, your best friend is your knife. | 在丛林之中 你最亲密的朋友就是你的刀子 |
[04:35] | Spook: Oh, look at… now he’s getting serious. | 噢 看看 他现在严肃起来了 |
[04:39] | Cut the leaf, man. Here it goes. Come on, baby, cut. Cut. | 切开那片树叶 伙计 切吧 快点儿 宝贝 切啊 切 |
[04:46] | Where is the salt and pepper shaker for that leaf? | 来点盐和胡椒撒那树叶上啊? |
[04:49] | Chew it, boy! Chew it! | 嚼啊 小家伙 嚼啊 |
[04:52] | Leaf good. Me like leaf. | 树叶真好吃 我爱树叶 |
[04:57] | Narra tor: Maintain a constant state of readiness… | 要时刻准备着 |
[04:59] | what did he do, sit in an anthill? Look at him. | 他在干什么 坐到蚂蚁窝了? 瞧他那样 |
[05:05] | Narra tor: And then, when the rescue helicopter appears, make sure… | 之后 当救援直升机出现时 要保证 |
[05:08] | spook: Honestly, it’s right above your head! | 老实说 它不就在你头顶上嘛 |
[05:12] | Jeez. Shake it, pops. | 摇啊 伙计 |
[05:16] | He’s got a nice ass for a sailor, i’ll tell you that. | 我跟你们说 他有海军特有的漂亮屁股 |
[05:21] | I don’t mean that in a weird way. | 我可没那个意思 别想歪了 |
[05:25] | God bless america. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[05:27] | Narra tor: Are you a smart soldier? | 你是个聪明的士兵吗? |
[05:30] | I mean, i just thought we’d be assisting some south vietnamese generals | 我认为只要我们帮助那些南越的将领 |
[05:34] | against a few infiltrators. Whole thing would be done in three, four weeks. | 打击那些渗透者 事态 在三四个星期内就会平息的 |
[05:37] | You picked the wrong time | 你挑错了入伍时间 邓格勒 |
[05:38] | to enlist, dengler. I know. | 我知道 |
[05:39] | No, but i just wanted to fly so badly, | 但我太想飞行了 |
[05:41] | and everybody, they were telling me all about the fantastic massage parlors | 而且所有人都跟我说起 那些美妙的马杀鸡店 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:996个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:145个,六级词汇:66个,GRE词汇:82个,托福词汇:92个,考研词汇:163个,专四词汇:126个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:322个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:46] | and the go-go girls, everything, and… | 陪舞女郎等等 还有 |
[05:48] | and what did i get? Goddamn one night? | 而我呢?就他妈的一晚上 |
[05:50] | One night in saigon. That’s me. Yeah, and that didn’t go so well. | 在西贡只待了一晚 那就是我的待遇 是啊 真不走运 |
[05:53] | Gentlemen, next please. | 先生们 下一个 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | Hey, are there any mosquito nets? | 嘿 这里面有蚊帐吗 |
[06:01] | What you see is what you get. | 只有你看到的这些东西 |
[06:02] | Okay. Okay. I see plastic. Yes, sir. | 好的 好的 我看见塑料袋了 是的 长官 |
[06:05] | I see plastic there and how about… | 我看见那儿的塑料袋了 那么 |
[06:08] | are you able to give me two slices of that plastic, please? | 你能不能给我两份那样的塑料袋? |
[06:11] | Sir? And maybe six foot by three foot, | 长官? 大概6英尺长3英尺宽 |
[06:14] | you put a zipper in the middle, | 再在中间装上拉链 |
[06:15] | and i crawl inside… what you’re describing | 我好爬进去 你所描述的东西 |
[06:16] | is a sauna, not a mosquito net. | 是桑拿袋 而不是蚊帐 |
[06:17] | Not a mosquito net, but it holds off the bugs. | 不是蚊帐 但却可以用来挡住虫子 |
[06:19] | And you put some netting on it so i can breathe through at night time. | 然后你在上面开些网孔 夜间我好通过网孔呼吸 |
[06:21] | You got it, sir. Yes? | 你会拿到的 长官 可以吗? |
[06:22] | Absolutely, sir. Okay. | 没问题 长官 好的 |
[06:24] | Now, look here. Look at this. I have my boot on your table. | 现在 看这儿 看看这 我把我的靴子放你桌上了 |
[06:27] | Why do i have my boot on your table? I don’t know, sir. | 为什么我要把我的靴子放在你的桌子上? 我不知道 长官 |
[06:30] | Okay, this is why. Look at this. | 好的 原因就是 看这里 |
[06:33] | Can you create a flap for me in the tongue here | 你能在鞋舌下面帮我做一个夹层吗? |
[06:37] | so i could hide my american passport inside of here should i need it? | 万一有必要 我可以把我的美国护照放在里面 |
[06:40] | You know what, sir? Since you’re my only customer today, it would be my pleasure. | 你知道吗 长官?今天我就你一个顾客 所以我很乐意效劳 |
[06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:47] | So, charlie got his shit together. | 共军的杂碎集中在了一起 |
[06:50] | Now we have heavy antiaircraft fire around mugia pass. | 我们会在穆嘉关周边遭遇猛烈的防空炮火 |
[06:54] | Change direction and altitude every seven seconds | 所以每7秒就要改变一次航向和高度 |
[06:58] | so the radar of the enemy gun cannot lock onto you. | 那样敌军的炮瞄雷达才不能锁定你 |
[07:02] | Your secondary target will be the intersection of 121 and 90. | 次要目标位于90号与121号公路交汇处 |
[07:07] | That’s the ho chi minh trail. | 那是胡志明小道 |
[07:08] | That’s right, spook, inside laos. | 没错 斯布克 老挝段 |
[07:10] | Now, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:12] | They’ve been using your radios to lure our rescue teams into ambush. | 他们曾用你们的无线电 把我军救援队引进埋伏圈 |
[07:17] | Now, don’t get me wrong. You go down, you use that radio. | 不要误会我的意思 如果你被击落了 你尽管用无线电求救 |
[07:21] | But if they’re hot on your trail, you scrap it. | 但假如他们紧追你不放 你就毁了它 |
[07:24] | You scrap anything that they can use against you. | 必须把所有他们能用来 对付你们的东西毁掉 |
[07:28] | Now, this is flight lieutenant dengler’s first mission. | 这是邓格勒上尉的首次战斗任务 |
[07:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:35] | Admiral: You’re gonna be spook’s wingman. You think you can handle that? | 你就要成为斯布克的僚机驾驶员了 你觉得行吗? |
[07:37] | I could not ask for a better man, sir. But, please, | 我想我再也找不到更好的长机了 长官 |
[07:40] | could i ask you a question, sir? Admiral: Go ahead. | 但我能请教一个问题吗 长官 说吧 |
[07:42] | You know, spook is such a goddamn daredevil, | 你知道的 斯布克是个不怕死的种 |
[07:45] | could you please order him not to try too hard to die for his country, | 你能不能命令他不要太急于为国捐躯 |
[07:49] | but rather to let the son-of-a-bitch on the other side die for his instead? | 而是让狗娘养的敌人替他献身啊 |
[07:55] | Okay. All right, boys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[07:57] | You all set? Troops: Yes, sir. | 你们都准备好了吗? 是的 长官 |
[07:59] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗? |
[08:00] | Troops: No, sir. Okay. Let’s go, go, go! | 没有 长官 好吧 我们出发 出发 |
[08:03] | Pilot: Radar kilo, 6195, position four. | 基洛雷达站 6195 四号位 |
[08:09] | Pilot2: Radar yankee, 67279, position two. | 扬基雷达站 67279 二号位 |
[08:14] | Heads against the wall. Come on. Come on, diet. | 头顶墙 来吧 来啊 狄特尔 |
[08:16] | Come here. This is what we would do as kids | 到这来 我们打小就这么做 |
[08:18] | when we were out for mischief. It would keep us out of trouble. | 每次在我们出去闹事前 这么做能让我们走运 |
[08:21] | But we would usually pee right now. | 但我们那时也会同时撒泡尿 |
[08:23] | Can we pee? I don’t really have to. | 我们现在能尿吗? 我可不想尿 |
[08:25] | I’m not gonna. | 我不要 |
[08:27] | But this will keep us safe. Okay, fellas? | 但这么做能保我们平安 好了 伙计们 |
[08:30] | Stay out of trouble. Come back in one piece. Good luck. | 远离厄运 平安回来 好运 |
[08:33] | Come back, boys. You, too. | 都回来 伙计们 你也是 |
[09:14] | Spook: Boys, get set to change the altitude again. On my mark. | 伙计们 准备再次改变高度 听我指令 |
[09:18] | Now. Roger. | 现在 收到 |
[09:21] | Spook: Gentlemen, do you notice the coastline down there? | 先生们 你们注意到下方海岸线吗? |
[09:25] | Welcome to north vietnam. | 欢迎来到北越 |
[09:30] | It’s pretty boring. | 真乏味 |
[09:34] | Spook: Boys, we got too much cloud cover. | 伙计们 周围云层太厚 |
[09:36] | Climbing again 280 west. We’re heading into laos. | 再次爬升后向西保持时速280节 我们即将进入老挝 |
[09:44] | Target in sight. | 目标已进入视野 |
[09:47] | Lessard, roll in. | 勒萨德 侧翻 |
[09:49] | Lessard: Rolling. | 正在侧翻 |
[09:57] | Spook: Farkas, roll in. | 法卡斯 侧翻 |
[09:59] | Farkas: Rolling. | 正在侧翻 |
[10:06] | Spook: Dengler, roll in. | 邓格勒 侧翻 |
[10:07] | Rolling in. | 正在侧翻 |
[10:26] | I’m hit. I’m hit! | 我中弹了 我中弹了 |
[10:31] | Spook: Dieter, you’re losing altitude! Pull it up! | 狄特尔 你正失去高度 快拉起来 |
[10:35] | Dieter, pull up! | 狄特尔 拉起来啊 |
[10:44] | Dengler, get out of there! | 邓格勒 弃机 |
[10:47] | Dieter, bail out! | 狄特尔 跳伞 |
[10:50] | Dieter, bail out! | 狄特尔 跳伞 |
[10:53] | I’m not gonna bail out! | 我绝不跳伞 |
[10:55] | I’m not gonna bail out! | 我绝不跳伞 |
[16:39] | Dieter: Oh, come on. | 快来啊 |
[16:42] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[16:49] | Come on, search planes. | 快点啊 搜救机 |
[16:51] | Where are you? Where have you gone? | 你在哪啊?你是去哪了? |
[17:03] | Come on. | 快来 |
[17:12] | God, how can it get this hot? | 老天 怎么这么热 |
[19:31] | hey. Hey. I need to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[19:36] | I need… | 我要 |
[19:39] | i need to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[19:43] | Yeah. I need to take a shit. | 对 我要拉屎 |
[19:50] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[19:53] | I need to take a shit. | 我要拉屎 |
[20:07] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[20:10] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[20:14] | Does nobody listen to me? | 有人听到我的话吗? |
[20:19] | Why doesn’t anybody listen around here? | 为什么这里就没人听我讲? |
[20:23] | Why don’t you listen to me? | 为什么你不听我说? |
[20:24] | I said i needed the bathroom and now i’ve shit myself. | 我说了我要上厕所 我拉裤子上了 |
[20:28] | Why doesn’t anybody listen around here? | 为什么这里就没人听听人话呢? |
[20:31] | I’ve shit my pants. | 我拉裤子上了 |
[22:08] | They can’t hear us. They can’t see us through the treetops. | 他们听不到我们的 他们没法透过树冠看见我们 |
[22:14] | It’s not my fault. I didn’t signal them. | 这不是我的错 我没发信号给他们 |
[22:29] | don’t ever, ever do that again! | 绝不要 永远不要再这么干 |
[22:32] | You better just shoot me right away! Don’t you ever do that again! | 有种就打死我 你再敢那么做试试 |
[25:15] | This is unusual. | 这可不常见 |
[25:17] | You american pilots normally attack us earlier in the day. Sit. | 你们美国飞行员通常 都是在早上攻击我们 坐下 |
[25:26] | No english. | 英语地不会 |
[25:29] | German. | 德国人 |
[25:39] | Why don’t you admit that you are an american? | 为什么你不承认自己是美国人呢 |
[25:51] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[25:54] | I am an american citizen, | 我是美国公民 |
[25:57] | and i love my country. | 而且我热爱我的祖国 |
[26:00] | But why are you in this war against us? | 但你为什么要加入 这场攻击我们的战争呢? |
[26:02] | I never wanted to go to war. I never wanted to go to… | 我从来都不想参战 我从没想过要 |
[26:05] | i saw enough as a child. I only wanted to fly. | 我小时候就已经见识够了 我只不过想要飞行 |
[26:13] | Then you should sign this. | 那么你把这个签了吧 |
[26:16] | “Condemning the imperialistic aggression | 严厉谴责帝国主义侵略行为 |
[26:18] | “of the corrupt and debased political establishment of the united states…” | 以及侵略行为的始作俑者 腐败堕落的美国政府 |
[26:22] | what else would you call it? | 那你还能怎么形容呢? |
[26:23] | “…against innocent children and the peace loving working classes.” | 以及他们对无辜儿童 及热爱和平的劳动人民的压迫 |
[26:26] | No, i cannot sign this. I cannot sign it. | 不 我不能签 我不能签 |
[26:29] | If you sign this, we would be your friends. | 如果你签了 我们就是你的朋友 |
[26:33] | You could be released in two weeks if… i cannot sign this. | 只要你签了 你就会在两星期内被释放 我不能签 |
[26:38] | It’s against my… your what? | 这可是反对我的 你的什么? |
[26:40] | I mean, what is in here? | 我是说 这是什么乱七八糟 |
[26:43] | What isn’t here? | 这里面胡说八道 |
[26:44] | I love america. America gave me wings. I will not sign it, absolutely not. | 我爱美国 是美国给了我飞翔的翅膀 我不会签的 绝对不 |
[26:50] | No way. | 不行 |
[26:55] | Your choice. | 你挑的 |
[30:14] | The quick have their sleepwalkers, | 生者有梦 |
[30:19] | and so do the dead. | 死者亦同 |
[32:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:17] | Hey. Hey. Gene: Hey, there. Who’s that? Hello. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 那里是谁 谁在那儿?你好 |
[32:20] | Gene: Hey, you american? | 嘿 你们是美国人吗? |
[32:22] | What? Gene: He’s american. | 什么? 他是美国人 |
[32:25] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好 好 好的 |
[32:28] | Yeah, i’m american. | 对 我是美国人 |
[32:30] | My name is dieter. I’m a u.s. Navy pilot. And originally i was born in germany… | 我名叫狄特尔 我是美国海军的飞行员 我生于德国 |
[32:36] | duane: Be quiet. …but i am a u.s. Citizen now. | 小声点 但现在我是美国公民 |
[32:38] | Duane: Quiet. What? | 别出声 怎么了? |
[32:40] | Who’s that? Duane: Quiet. | 那是谁? 别出声 |
[32:41] | Why? I’m whispering. | 为什么?我已经很小声了啊 |
[32:44] | Little hitler’s coming. Who? | 小希特勒来了 谁? |
[32:46] | Little hitler. Who’s that? | 小希特勒 是谁? |
[32:50] | Who’s little hitler? | 谁是小希特勒? |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | Now, what the hell is this? The middle ages? | 这他妈的是什么玩意? 这里是中世纪吗? |
[33:28] | Duane: Hey, listen. Don’t mess with these guys. You’ll regret it. | 嘿 听着 别去惹那些家伙 你会后悔的 |
[33:48] | Hi. Dieter dengler. All right, let’s go. Give it over. | 嗨 狄特尔·邓格勒 好的 我们继续 说点别的 |
[33:52] | Who won the world series? | 谁赢了大联盟总决赛? |
[33:54] | The world series? Yeah. | 大联盟总决赛? 对 |
[33:56] | I don’t know… hey, man, the guy don’t like baseball? | 我不知道 嘿 伙计 这家伙不喜欢棒球 |
[33:58] | You don’t like baseball? | 你竟然不喜欢棒球? |
[33:59] | No, i don’t know. I don’t follow baseball. I’m yik chiu tuo. | 对 我不知道 我不是棒球迷 我是易秋拓 |
[34:02] | Yik chiu tuo? They call me y.c. | 易秋拓? 他们叫我y c |
[34:03] | Okay, y.c. Y.c. | 好的 y c Y c |
[34:05] | Hi, i’m dieter dengler. | 嗨 我是狄特尔·邓格勒 |
[34:07] | Dieter dengler. Yeah. | 狄特尔·邓格勒 对 |
[34:09] | We all flew together for air america. | 我们都是Air America*的飞行员 |
[34:12] | Yeah, i’m world champion of bad luck. But i tell you something, i’m undefeatable. | 对 我是世界倒霉蛋之王 但我要告诉你 我是不可战胜的哦 |
[34:19] | Hi. Phisit. | 嗨 菲齐特 |
[34:20] | Phisit. My name is phisit. | 菲齐特 我名叫菲齐特 |
[34:21] | Dieter. Dieter. Yeah. | 狄特尔 狄特尔 好的 |
[34:23] | Procet kam phong kit. | 普罗塞特甘彭杰 |
[34:25] | What? Procet. | 什么? 普罗塞特 |
[34:27] | Okay. Procet. | 好的 普罗塞特 |
[34:28] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[34:30] | Procet. It’s okay. | 普罗塞特 好的 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:32] | That was actually procet… got that? Right. | 实际上就是普罗塞特 明白了吗? 嗯 |
[34:36] | But you need to call him procet. Okay, procet. | 但你就得称呼他为普罗塞特 好的 普罗塞特 |
[34:39] | That’s what we call him. | 我们就是这么叫他的 |
[34:40] | He’s also air america. | 他也是Air America的 |
[34:41] | Also got shot down flying supplies… okay, okay. | 在给保皇派的村子运送补给时 好的好的 |
[34:43] | …to royalist villages, | 被击落了 |
[34:44] | just like the rest of us. And when was that? | 就和我们其他人一样 什么时候的事? |
[34:47] | Two… no, two and a half year ago now. | 两 不 至今已经两年半了 |
[34:50] | Two and a half years ago? Oh, yeah. | 两年半以前? 对 |
[34:53] | I had no idea that we were here for that long. | 我都不知道我们国家来这里有这么久了 |
[34:56] | Yeah, been here a lot longer than people know. | 对 早在人们知道以前 我们就已经来这儿了 |
[35:00] | Duane martin. Duane martin. I’m dieter dengler. | 杜威恩·马丁 杜威恩·马丁 我是狄特尔·邓格勒 |
[35:02] | United states air force. I was shot down about a year and a half ago. | 美国空军的 我是一年半以前被击落的 |
[35:05] | Okay. And when this war starts, | 好的 而且战争真的爆发时 |
[35:07] | we’ll be here a lot longer than we already have. | 我们还会待得更久 |
[35:10] | Well, you see… | 嗯 你瞧 |
[35:12] | how many more times you think i’m gonna have to say, | 你觉得我还要说多少次 |
[35:17] | like i been saying and saying and saying and saying again, | 就象我一直在说 说了又说的那样 |
[35:22] | that we will never go to war in vietnam, man? | 我们永远不会和越南开战的 伙计 |
[35:25] | Dieter: No, they just… they, no… | 不 他们只是 他们 不 |
[35:26] | because any day now… listen. They will what? | 因为时至今日 听着 他们会怎么? |
[35:29] | Yeah, christmas come every day. They… | 嗯 天上会掉馅饼的 他们 |
[35:31] | they will release us, man. | 他们会释放我们的 伙计 |
[35:34] | They will let us go any day now. | 他们随时都可能放我们走的 |
[35:37] | No, you see… gene, by the way. | 不 你看 顺便说一句 我叫金 |
[35:39] | Gene. But listen. | 金 听着 |
[35:42] | It’s… the trick to it is it’s actually eugene. | 这 这是个小花招 他其实是尤金 |
[35:45] | Okay, eugene. Eugene debruin from | 好的 尤金 尤金·德布鲁因来自 |
[35:48] | eugene, oregon. Okay. | 俄勒冈州的尤金市 好的 |
[35:51] | How do you like that? Yeah. | 你怎么想? 嗯 |
[35:53] | See how that works out? Name, name… | 觉得那个是怎么来的?名字 名字 |
[35:55] | jesus christ, not this oregon shit, again. | 我的老天 不会又是在 说什么俄勒冈乱七八糟的吧 |
[35:57] | I’ve heard this over 2,000 goddamn times. | 我他妈的都听了不下2000遍了 |
[36:00] | Eugene from eugene. Oh, yeah, right. Eugene from eugene. | 来自尤金市的尤金 噢 对 对 来自尤金市的尤金 |
[36:03] | You know what? You know what? Listen. Yeah. | 你知道吗?你知道吗?听着 嗯 |
[36:04] | What you really need to know is you see this man here? | 还有你必须知道的 就是你看见的那个家伙 |
[36:08] | Take a good look at him. He, he… | 好好看看他 他 他 |
[36:10] | listen now, he shits in his pants every night without fail, man. | 听着 他每晚都把屎拉在裤子里 伙计 |
[36:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:19] | And you know the only thing that he thinks is worth complaining about? | 而你知道他认为 唯一值得抱怨的事是什么? |
[36:22] | You know what that is? | 你知道是什么吗? |
[36:24] | This man right here. Right. | 就是站在你面前的这个人 对 |
[36:26] | Eugene from eugene. From eugene. | 来自尤金市的尤金 来自尤金市 |
[36:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:35] | Gene: Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[36:36] | Take a careful look to your right. You see that guy there? | 小心地看一眼你的右边 你看见那家伙没有? |
[36:39] | We call him little hitler for a very good reason. | 我们之所以叫他小希特勒是有原因的 |
[36:42] | He is the worst. | 他是最恶劣的一个 |
[36:44] | This one we call jumbo. | 这个人我们叫他大块头 |
[36:49] | That’s the first smile i’ve seen since i was shot down. | 这是自打我被击落后 看见的第一个笑容 |
[36:51] | Yeah. He’s, in fact, one of the only truly nice guys here. | 对 实际上他是这里唯一的和善的一个 |
[36:53] | This is nook the rook right here. He’s also very much not a nice guy. | 这位是老千 他也不是什么善主 |
[37:01] | What is his problem? It’s all right. Just keep going. | 他有毛病吗? 没事 继续走 |
[37:04] | His problem is he’s crazy horse. That’s what we call him. | 他的毛病就是他是匹疯马 我们就是那样称呼他的 |
[37:07] | And he is a bastard. Keep going. And i just cannot stand him. | 他是个杂种 继续走 我实在受不了他 |
[37:11] | That’s walkie talkie. Walkie talkie? | 那人是步话机 步话机? |
[37:14] | We call him that ’cause he does not speak. Never, never. | 我们那么叫他是因为他从来不说话 从来不说 从来不 |
[37:19] | Hey, do yourself a favor, kraut. | 嘿 帮自己一个忙 德国佬 |
[37:22] | Keep your head down and your mouth shut. | 低下你的头 闭上你的嘴 |
[37:24] | That’s your best chance of surviving. | 那样你才有机会活下去 |
[37:46] | So there is a war. | 那么战争已经爆发了 |
[37:53] | There is a war. | 战争爆发了 |
[38:08] | All right. So tell me about the peace talks, man. Geneva? | 好吧 那跟我说说和平谈判吧 日内瓦? |
[38:11] | There’s got to be peace talks, man. | 一定在进行和平谈判吧 伙计 |
[38:14] | Shut up, gene. There is no goddamn conference. | 闭嘴 金 不会有什么鬼谈判的 |
[38:17] | When are you gonna get that through your skull? | 你什么时候才能抛弃那些念头 |
[38:18] | Secret talks, man. I’m just talking about secret talks. | 秘密谈判 伙计 我是说秘密谈判 |
[38:21] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[38:23] | We’re not getting out. | 我们出不去的 |
[38:24] | No, no, no, there was a honcho on the outside, | 不 不 不 外面有个大官 |
[38:26] | he said i would not be here too long. | 他跟我说过我不会在这里待太久的 |
[38:28] | They tell that to everyone to get them to sign. | 他们跟每个人都这么说 只是为了骗你签字 |
[38:30] | No, i did not sign. No. | 不 我没签字 没有 |
[38:35] | Anyway, nice having met you. | 无论如何 很高兴遇见过你们 |
[38:40] | What do you mean, met? | 什么叫遇见过? |
[38:42] | Well, my friends, you can rot in here if you like, | 好吧 我的朋友 你们要是愿意 可以在这里自生自灭 |
[38:46] | but i’m gonna scram this very night. | 我可是打算今晚就开溜 |
[38:51] | This hut, it ain’t no prison. | 这个茅屋 可算不上什么监狱 |
[38:55] | Scram. I like that. I like that. | 开溜 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[38:59] | Listen, listen, my friend, you cannot escape. | 听着 听着 我的朋友 你不能逃跑 |
[39:03] | If you try to escape, you’ll screw up our release. | 如果你企图逃跑 你就破灭了我们被释放的希望 |
[39:07] | Look, i don’t give a shit about our release | 瞧 我才不鸟你什么释不释放的 |
[39:09] | or whatever you think is gonna happen. | 或者其他那些你觉得会发生的事 |
[39:11] | But without water, you won’t survive more than two days out there. | 但是没有水 你在外面活不过两天 |
[39:17] | And without water, your tracks will be visible for even more. | 没有水 你的踪迹会遍地可寻 |
[39:21] | The jungle is the prison. Don’t you get it? | 丛林就是座监狱 你不明白吗? |
[39:27] | Hey, when does the rainy season start? | 嘿 雨季什么时候到来? |
[39:32] | Five months, maybe six. | 5个月或者6个月以后 |
[39:35] | I can’t wait that long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[39:37] | Hey, listen, let’s say you do survive the jungle and lack of water, | 嘿 听着 就算你在丛林里 在缺乏水的环境中活下来了 |
[39:42] | whatever you find, snakes and animals and shit are out there, | 你会发现外面到处是蛇 野兽之类的 |
[39:46] | you won’t make it out of camp. | 没有宿营地 你没法活下去 |
[39:48] | There’s six guards posted during the day. | 白天有六个看守放哨 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:55] | That is during the day. | 那是在白天 |
[39:59] | I’m going at night. | 我晚上跑路 |
[40:09] | Why, what happens at night? | 怎么了 晚上会怎么样? |
[40:12] | No. | 不要 |
[40:14] | No. | 不要 |
[40:16] | No. | 不要 |
[40:20] | I’m shitting my intestines out. | 我大便失禁了 |
[40:25] | Again. | 又来了 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry, i can’t help it. | 对不起 我忍不住 |
[40:30] | You just shit right on my hand again, man. | 你又一次拉在我手上了 伙计 |
[40:34] | Sorry. That makes it 2,207 times and counting. | 对不起 这已经是第2207次了 |
[40:39] | Leave the guy alone, okay? | 让他去吧 好不好? |
[40:41] | There ain’t no alone, brother. | 这里没法让他去 兄弟 |
[40:44] | Does anybody have a nail? | 谁有钉子? |
[40:46] | What are you gonna do with a nail? | 你要钉子干什么? |
[40:48] | You’re gonna stab all the lousy guards to death with a nail? | 你想用一根钉子把外面那些 恶心的看守都扎死? |
[40:51] | What kind of plane you fly off of? | 你飞的是哪种飞机啊? |
[40:54] | Procet has got a shard of glass, man. No, that’s no good. | 普罗塞特倒是有块碎玻璃 伙计 不 那没用 |
[40:57] | I have porcupine needle. | 我有豪猪针毛 |
[40:58] | No. | 没用 |
[41:01] | I’ve got a hammer and a socket wrench stuffed up my ass. | 我屁眼里塞着铁锤还有扳手 |
[41:07] | There’s no nails. | 这里没有钉子 |
[41:09] | This whole prison’s made of bamboo and rattan. | 整座监狱都是用竹子和藤条搭建的 |
[41:11] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[41:16] | I know where there’s a nail. | 我知道哪里有钉子 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:35] | I’m gonna make my move. | 我准备要行动了 |
[41:38] | So all of you scatter in all directions, okay? Go. | 那么你们大家都各自散开 好吗? 去吧 |
[41:42] | What makes you think you’re not crazy for thinking that’ll work, man? | 什么让你天真地认为 我们会配合 伙计? |
[41:47] | Eugene’s right. It’ll attract too much attention. | 尤金说的对 那样做太惹眼了 |
[41:49] | Oh, for god’s sake, that’s what i want. | 看在老天的份上 那就是我想要的 |
[41:53] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[41:55] | You trust me? Please. | 相信我 求你们了 |
[41:57] | Duane, head to the outhouse. | 杜威恩 朝厕所去 |
[42:00] | Y.c., go to the top right. Okay? | Y c 去右前方 好吗 |
[42:03] | Gene, please come on. No, no, no. | 金 请快点 别说了 别 别 |
[42:06] | Gene, phisit, procet, head towards the gate. | 金 菲齐特 普罗塞特朝大门去 |
[42:10] | Move as fast as you can. | 能走多快走多快 |
[42:13] | Get their attention, that’s what i need. Go, go, go, go. Go, go. | 吸引他们的注意 那就是我要的 快去 去 去 去 去 |
[42:31] | Hey, jumbo, jumbo. Hey, no, no, no. | 嘿 大块头 大块头 嘿 别 别 别 |
[42:33] | Can i borrow some of the toothpaste? Let me get some of that. That’s good. | 我能借点牙膏用用吗? 让我弄一点 太好了 |
[42:39] | I felt so like having a good smile, you know? | 你知道我觉得自己笑得真不错 |
[42:42] | Like you have. You got a good smile, too. | 就象你那样 你也笑得很不错 |
[42:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:54] | Y.c., when i hit it, you make a noise. | Y c 我敲打的时候 你就弄点噪音出来 |
[42:58] | Cough or something. | 咳嗽什么的 |
[43:28] | I love it. | 我爱这玩意 |
[43:31] | I love it. | 我爱这玩意 |
[43:34] | I love it. | 我爱这玩意 |
[43:37] | I love it. I love it. | 我爱这玩意 我爱这玩意 |
[44:11] | give me some slack. | 放轻松 |
[44:14] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[44:15] | Oh, god. Oh, god, that was an easy one. | 噢 老天 噢 老天 这副容易对付 |
[44:22] | You see, i apprenticed as a tool and die maker in germany. | 你瞧 我在德国学过模具钳工 |
[44:30] | There was no aviation at the time and i wanted to learn something useful | 那时没有飞行学校 但我想学些有用的手艺 |
[44:35] | that would help me repair planes. | 可以帮助我以后修飞机 |
[44:37] | And, boy, are those years coming in handy in unexpected ways now. | 而现在 伙计们 这可算是歪打正着啊 |
[44:42] | There’s only one brand that i cannot handle, | 只有一种牌子的手铐我打不开 |
[44:45] | that is smith and wesson. | 就是史密斯韦森牌的 |
[44:51] | I think with practice, i can open these up in maybe two, three seconds flat. | 我想再多练习一下的话 我只要2 3秒就能打开它们 |
[45:00] | But listen, everybody keep one cuff on a wrist at all times, | 但都听着 每个人都留一副手铐在一只手腕上 |
[45:07] | so that if the guards come checking, we can put them on again quickly. | 那样即使有看守来检查 我们也能快速恢复原状 |
[45:11] | No, they don’t check us at night. They think we can’t get out of these. | 不用 他们晚上从不来检查 他们不认为我们有办法打开这玩意 |
[45:14] | They think it’s impossible. | 他们认为这是不可能的 |
[45:16] | Show me how you did that. | 让我看看你是怎么做到的 |
[45:19] | It’s so simple. Okay. | 这很简单 好吧 |
[45:23] | All you do, insert the nail. | 你要做的就是 把钉子插进去 |
[45:27] | There’s a cuff and a spring. They both have teeth. | 这里是手铐和里面的弹簧 他们都有各自的牙齿 |
[45:30] | You push down on the spring, disengage the teeth like that. | 你推动弹簧 使它们的牙齿互相脱离 就象这样 |
[45:35] | You see? This is what happens inside. | 你看见没有?里面就会这样 |
[45:40] | And the cuffs release. Gene: Wow. | 然后手铐就打开了 |
[45:43] | Hands free. | 手就自由了 |
[46:04] | Dieter: Get away. | 走开 |
[46:07] | Get away. | 走开 |
[46:09] | No, no, no, no, no. Let him. He’s our friend, malay. | 不 不 不 不 让它去 他是我们的朋友 马莱 |
[46:13] | Let him do it. It’s the best way to heal sores around here. | 就让他那么干吧 在这里这是治疗伤口的最好方式 |
[46:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:17] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[46:20] | that cuff thing, that’s good, real good. | 手铐那事 真的很棒 非常棒 |
[46:23] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢夸奖 |
[46:26] | Hey, duane, | 嘿 杜威恩 |
[46:29] | do you know where we are? I mean, you have any idea? | 你知道我们在哪吗? 我是说 你有确切的概念吗 |
[46:32] | No. But my guess is that this here’s still laos. | 不 但我猜这里还是在老挝镜内 |
[46:37] | And the guards, they’re… | 那么看守呢 他们是 |
[46:39] | laotian. …laotian? | 老挝人 老挝人? |
[46:40] | Yeah. Yeah, but the camp is vietcong, | 对 对 但是这营地是属于越共的 |
[46:42] | there’s no question. | 这是毫无疑问的 |
[46:44] | Look, i know what you’re thinking, | 瞧 我知道你在想什么 |
[46:47] | but jungles on these mountains is a nightmare. | 但是这些山脉丛林就是噩梦 |
[46:53] | Besides, you’d end up in vietnam. | 再说 走出去也是在越南 |
[46:55] | No, but if we can get to thailand… yeah. | 不 假如我们能到达泰国 嗯 |
[46:58] | If we can make it to the mekong river… | 如果我们能到达湄公河 |
[47:00] | yeah, the big muddy. If you could, you would, right? | 对 泥沙河 如果可以 你就会做 对吗? |
[47:02] | Yeah. We can. | 对 我们能做到的 |
[47:04] | Hey, why not? We can. Yeah. | 嘿 为什么不?我们能行 对 |
[47:07] | Just stop talking about it. Okay? | 别再提这事了 行吗? |
[47:10] | Just quiet. Excuse me. | 别说了 失陪 |
[47:15] | Hey, gene. Yeah. | 嘿 金 嗯 |
[47:20] | Which of you guys knows most about the country? | 你们当中谁最了解这个国家? |
[47:23] | Oh, that would be phisit, but he doesn’t talk to us. | 那要数菲齐特了 但他不跟我们说 |
[47:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[47:30] | You see, phisit is pissed about… | 你瞧 菲齐特很恼火 |
[47:33] | about… | 关于 |
[47:39] | He’s pissed about something. | 反正他就是对什么事很恼火 |
[47:40] | We don’t even remember what he’s pissed about. | 我们都不记得他到底恼火些什么了 |
[48:08] | Hey, come back! | 回来 |
[48:16] | I can’t believe that bastard shot you. | 我真不相信那杂种竟然开枪打你 |
[48:18] | I know. I didn’t even pull down my flight suit. | 我知道 我甚至还没脱下飞行服 |
[48:21] | Hey, look, when i was standing it looked like… | 我站在那里 看上去还以为 |
[48:25] | we’re gonna get even one day. | 我们总有一天会平等的 |
[48:35] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[48:45] | Americali. | 美国佬 |
[48:50] | Americali. Americali. Americali. Americali. | 美国佬 美国佬 美国佬 美国佬 |
[49:16] | Two years ago a parcel came through. | 两年前来过一个包裹 |
[49:21] | Duane: Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:23] | He puts it on display on really bad days. | 在那些郁闷的日子 他还拿出来展示 |
[49:28] | The bacon label still looks greasy. | 熏肉标签上还能看到油脂 |
[49:32] | Does it still have a scent on it? | 有没有散发出香味? |
[49:34] | Oh, you bet. | 你说呢 |
[49:38] | Can i get a sniff? | 我能闻一闻吗? |
[49:39] | Oh, no, you may not. | 噢 不 你不能 |
[49:42] | You may not. That is my sniff. | 你不能 这味道是属于我的 |
[49:45] | Man, that is my sniff. | 伙计 这味道是我的 |
[50:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:04] | How’d you ever end up a pilot? | 你怎么会成为飞行员的? |
[50:08] | I always… i always wanted to be one. | 我一直以来 一直就想成为飞行员 |
[50:11] | I was | 在我 |
[50:14] | five years old, or something, in a little town, wildberg, in the black forest, | 大约五岁的时候 住在一个小镇 沃德堡 在黑森林 |
[50:18] | and it was just bombed to ashes, you know? | 然后那里被炸成了平地 你知道吗? |
[50:22] | No clear reason, just these senseless attacks. | 没什么原因 就那么被攻击了 |
[50:26] | But i remember i was in the attic with my brother. | 但我记得我和我兄弟在阁楼里 |
[50:33] | We were looking out, | 我们朝外看去 |
[50:35] | and we see this fighter plane, | 我们看到那架战斗机 |
[50:39] | beautiful, coming right at us. | 太美了 正冲着我们来 |
[50:44] | And it’s firing from its wings, | 机翼上吐出火舌 |
[50:46] | and i see the machine gun, it’s flashing and it | 我看见那挺机枪 它喷着火 |
[50:52] | Goes flying past the house. | 飞过我们的房子 |
[50:54] | It’s so close. I mean, it’s feet away from the house. | 太近了 我是说 就擦着房子过去了 |
[51:01] | And the canopy was open. | 而且座舱盖是开着的 |
[51:05] | And this pilot, he had his goggles up on his helmet. | 那个飞行员 他的防风镜架在头盔上 |
[51:12] | And i could see his eyes. | 我能够看到他的眼睛 |
[51:15] | And he was looking at me. | 而他也看着我 |
[51:18] | Right at me. | 直直地看着我 |
[51:20] | He’s looking right at me. | 他就那么直直地看着我 |
[51:21] | And as he turns to go, he’s starting back, he’s looking right at me still. | 而且当他掉头准备返航的时候 他仍然盯着我看 |
[51:25] | And the thing is, | 结果就是 |
[51:27] | from that moment on, little dieter, | 打那一刻起 小狄特尔 |
[51:32] | he needed to fly. | 就渴望飞行 |
[51:37] | You’re a strange bird, dieter. | 你是只怪鸟 狄特尔 |
[51:40] | Guy tries to kill you and you want his job. | 那家伙差点杀了你 而你却想要他的工作 |
[51:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:20] | God, we need the rain. | 老天 我们需要雨季 |
[52:23] | We need the rain to come quicker. | 我们需要雨季尽快来临 |
[52:29] | See, here’s what i can see, you still need to understand. | 瞧 依我看来 你还是没搞明白 |
[52:34] | No, i understand. You wanna talk about the rain again, we… | 不 我明白 你又要谈雨季了 我们 |
[52:38] | listen, now. Listen. | 听着 现在 听着 |
[52:40] | We will be released by the time the rain comes | 等雨季来了 我们就会被释放的 |
[52:45] | like i have told you before… | 就象我以前告诉过你的那样 |
[52:46] | stop telling me. I don’t wanna have to keep telling you. | 别再跟我说了 我也不想一遍又一遍地跟你说 |
[52:50] | Then stop telling me. They will release us. | 那就别跟我说了 他们会释放我们的 |
[52:53] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[52:54] | And here’s what i’m starting to think, | 我现在开始觉得 |
[52:56] | that maybe you’re trying not to understand. | 也许你是故意不想明白 |
[52:59] | If you try and escape, we, | 如果你试着逃跑 那我们 |
[53:04] | we will be killed, we who you leave behind. | 我们这些被你抛下的人 会被杀掉的 |
[53:07] | It’s not just me, we all try to escape. | 并不是我一个 而是我们一起设法逃跑 |
[53:08] | Taking off. We who have been here | 自打起飞后 我们在这里已经 |
[53:10] | for two years. | 整整两年了 |
[53:12] | Two years before you showed up. | 在你出现之前 已经在这两年了 |
[53:14] | I don’t want to escape alone. We escape together. | 我没想一个人逃跑 我们一起跑 |
[53:16] | Wait, wait. Why would the guards spend all this time | 等等 等等 为什么守卫花那么多时间 |
[53:19] | cutting bamboo and wood to build a watchtower | 砍了竹子和木头去建那么个了望塔 |
[53:22] | if we weren’t meant to be here for a while? | 就因为我们要在这里小住一阵? |
[53:24] | Exactly. Two years. | 没错 两年啊 |
[53:25] | Exactly. Why would they do that if they… listen. Listen to me. | 没错 如果他们不想长时间关押我们 听着 听我说 |
[53:27] | …didn’t plan to hold us a long time? Listen. Here’s what it all comes down to. | 他们还建那么个玩意干吗? 听着 我把话摆明了 |
[53:30] | I am not, i’m not gonna let you do that. | 我不会 我绝不会让你那么做的 |
[53:35] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不会 |
[53:36] | You know what i am gonna do? | 你知道我会干出什么事来吗? |
[53:38] | I am gonna scream. | 我会大声尖叫的 |
[53:40] | That’s right. I think i’m gonna scream my head off. | 就那样 我会叫破嗓子的 |
[53:49] | ‘Cause see, i would much rather they shoot you, | 因为我宁愿看到他们开枪干掉你 |
[53:53] | than me, or any of us. You understand? | 而不是我或者我们当中的谁 你明白了吗? |
[53:59] | Dieter: Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:00] | You understand? | 你明白没有? |
[54:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:06] | You’ve been warned. | 你已经收到警告了 |
[54:08] | Haven’t you? | 收到没? |
[55:17] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[55:21] | This is for shaving. | 这是用来刮胡子的 |
[55:24] | Howdy. | 您好 |
[55:37] | Man, i can’t get over it. What, this? | 伙计 我不行了 什么不行了 这个? |
[55:40] | No, that girl, you know? | 不 那女孩 你知道吗? |
[55:42] | She smiled at me. | 她对我笑了 |
[55:44] | And when she smiled, | 当她笑的时候 |
[55:48] | man, did i wish there was no war. | 伙计 我真希望没有战争就好了 |
[55:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[55:53] | I thought you were engaged. Oh, yeah, i am. | 我还以为你已经订婚了呢 噢 是的 我是的 |
[55:56] | We got engaged the day before i left. | 我入伍之前是订过婚 |
[55:58] | Marina, she is a wonderful girl. So smart, you know? | 玛莉娜 她是个非常好的女孩 非常聪明 你知道吗? |
[56:02] | She studies marine biology. | 她在学海洋地质学 |
[56:05] | But i hope that she’s waiting for me. | 我希望她会等我回去 |
[56:10] | I’m sure she is. Yeah, well, she said she would, | 我肯定她会的 嗯 是啊 她说她会的 |
[56:13] | but, you know, women can be funny and go looking for another man… | 但你懂的 女人心似海深 她也可能会找上其他人 |
[56:32] | Duane, you okay? | 杜威恩 你没事吧? |
[56:34] | Yeah. Y. C? | 没事 Y C? |
[56:35] | Yik chiu tuo, okay. | 易秋拓没事 |
[56:37] | Okay. Gene? | 好的 金? |
[56:38] | Phisit? Procet? | 菲齐特?普罗塞特? |
[56:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:08] | All whispering: Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[57:13] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[57:18] | Happy birthday, dear dieter. | 祝你生日快乐 狄特尔 |
[57:21] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[57:25] | It is may the 22nd? | 今天是5月22日? |
[57:27] | Happy birthday. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[57:28] | Thank you. Happy birthday, dieter. | 谢谢你们 祝你生日快乐 狄特尔 |
[57:30] | What kind of champagne is this? | 这算哪种香槟? |
[57:33] | You just got to keep thinking protein, lots of protein. | 你脑子里只要想着蛋白质就好 很多很多蛋白质 |
[57:35] | It’s not bad. | 那不错的 |
[57:37] | Squished insect larva. | 幼虫浆汁酒 |
[57:42] | Protein. | 蛋白质 |
[57:46] | Oh, this is a good year, this one. | 噢 好年头 今年真不错 |
[57:49] | yeah, my favorite. | 嗯 我最喜欢的 |
[57:51] | So, listen, guys. | 那么 听着 伙计们 |
[57:53] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你们了 |
[57:54] | And it is my birthday, yes, | 虽然这是我的生日 对吧 |
[57:56] | but i would like to give you some presents. | 但我要给你们一些礼物 |
[58:00] | Okay. Now, look. | 好了 现在 瞧 |
[58:03] | I have taken these cartridge shells and i have made a knife of each one. | 我拣了些弹壳 每个都做成了一把小刀片 |
[58:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:11] | Now, i’m sorry, but i have to keep one for myself. Okay? | 现在 不好意思 我自己要留一把 好吗? |
[58:16] | Duane, you’re first. | 杜威恩 你先来 |
[58:18] | Right. | 右手 |
[58:22] | Phisit. | 菲齐特 |
[58:24] | Left or right? | 左手还是右手 |
[58:27] | Y c Y.c. | |
[58:30] | Easy money, pal. | 这还不是送上门的 伙计 |
[58:34] | Gene. | 金 |
[58:39] | Procet, it is yours. Okay. I don’t care about the knife. | 普罗塞特 是你的了 好吧 我倒不在意这刀片 |
[58:43] | This is for crazy horse. | 这是给疯马准备的 |
[58:44] | No, no, no. Crazy horse is mine. | 不 不 不 疯马是我的 |
[58:47] | My crazy horse. Mine. | 我的疯马 我的 |
[58:50] | Now listen, we must collect the rice and hide it. | 现在听着 我们必须把米粒都收集起来 藏起来 |
[58:56] | But we must dry it because it rots too quickly if we don’t dry it, okay? | 但是我们必须先把米粒晒干 否则它们很快就坏了 好吗? |
[58:59] | What? Hide it? You wanna hide it? | 什么?藏起来?你想把它藏起来? |
[59:01] | Yeah, yeah. We can eat it now. | 对 对啊 我们现在就可以把它吃了 |
[59:03] | No, no. We eat it now. | 不行 不行 我们现在就吃吧 |
[59:04] | Look, look, look, i’ve created a secret compartment here for the rice. | 看 看 看 我做了一个 暗层来放这些米粒 |
[59:08] | It is at the bottom of my crap container. | 就在我的废物箱底部 |
[59:13] | So i don’t think the guards | 所以我认为看守们 |
[59:14] | are gonna want to check that. Crazy. This is… | 不会检查这里 疯了 真是 |
[59:17] | why are you hiding it now? | 你为什么要把它藏起来? |
[59:19] | For our escape. | 是为我们逃跑准备的 |
[59:24] | You have a plan. | 你有计划了? |
[59:26] | Dieter: Yes. | 对 |
[59:28] | Now, have you noticed | 你们有没有注意到 |
[59:31] | that the guards when they are called to the kitchen hut for chow time, | 看守们在去厨房吃饭时 |
[59:34] | they always leave their rifles behind, always? | 他们总是把枪留在原地 一直都这样 |
[59:36] | So we have a few minutes before they return for their rifles. | 那样我们就有时间可以 在他们回来拿枪之前 |
[59:40] | We go out through the hut, we grab their guns, | 我们出去穿过茅屋 夺他们的枪 |
[59:43] | we surprise them. No. | 然后偷袭他们 不 |
[59:45] | And we surprise… we surprise them… crazy. | 我们偷袭他们 我们偷袭他们 疯了 |
[59:48] | …and we surround them, okay? | 然后我们包围他们 好吗? |
[59:49] | Then we take the guards as prisoners. | 然后我们就把那些看守关起来 |
[59:53] | We take over the camp. Think about it, okay? | 我们来接管营地 考虑一下吧 好吗? |
[59:56] | We hold it down for a few days until we can signal our aircraft | 然后我们在这儿守几天 直到能给救援飞机发信号为止 |
[1:00:02] | to pick us up. | 让他们来接我们走 |
[1:00:26] | Dieter, quick. Okay. | 狄特尔 快点 好的 |
[1:00:30] | They’ll call mess any second. | 他们马上就要开饭了 |
[1:00:33] | Quick, quick. | 快 快 |
[1:01:08] | Who’s in the kitchen? I see four. | 厨房里是谁? 我看见四个人 |
[1:01:12] | The cook, little hitler and nook the rook and somebody i’ve never seen before. | 厨子 小希特勒 老千 还有个我没见过的人 |
[1:01:16] | He looks like a villager. | 他好像是个村民 |
[1:01:18] | Duane: What about the rifles? Okay, rifles. | 那些步枪呢? 哦 步枪 |
[1:01:20] | Little hitler’s rifle and nook’s rifle in hut a. | 小希特勒的步枪和老千的步枪在A茅屋里 |
[1:01:25] | And, okay, crazy horse going towards hut b | 然后 疯马在朝B茅屋走 |
[1:01:30] | with his submachine gun. Okay. | 带着他的冲锋枪 |
[1:01:33] | There’s somebody else coming up over the hillside. | 还有人在山坡上走 |
[1:01:35] | Duane: Who? I can’t make him out, | 是谁? 我认不出 |
[1:01:36] | but he has a machete. Okay. | 不过他带着把大砍刀 |
[1:01:39] | Oh, shit. | 哦 操 |
[1:01:40] | Nook the rook is coming back with his food. | 老千带着饭回来了 |
[1:01:42] | Quick. Quick. | 快 快 |
[1:01:48] | Hooks in now. Hide the nail. Hide the nail. | 快套上木枷 藏好钉子 藏好钉子 |
[1:01:51] | Got it? Yeah. | 好了吗? 好了 |
[1:01:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:01:58] | Close it. | 把它合上 |
[1:02:28] | Gene: Nice, because we all happen to be… | 很好 因为我们正好都 |
[1:02:31] | hungry | 饿了 |
[1:02:35] | hungry | 饿了 |
[1:02:37] | hungry | 饿了 |
[1:02:40] | hungry | 饿了 |
[1:02:43] | dieter: Hey, duane. What? | 嘿 杜威恩 怎么? |
[1:02:44] | Okay. Your turn. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[1:02:45] | What, my turn? Dieter: Yeah. | 什么 轮到我了? 对 |
[1:02:47] | Stack it up. Oh, all right. You ready? | 塞点料吧 哦 好吧 你们准备好了? |
[1:02:51] | Bottom shelf, raspberry pie. Okay. | 底下一层 是树莓馅饼 好 |
[1:02:53] | The way my mom makes it with the crust as thick as a steak. | 是我妈妈做的那种 饼皮像肉排一样厚 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah. And on top shelf is a turkey. | 好 顶上一层是只火鸡 |
[1:02:59] | I’m not talking thanksgiving big. | 我说的可不是感恩节吃的大火鸡 |
[1:03:01] | I’m talking, you know, an obscene, enormous, like, 35-pound turkey | 我说的是 一只大得不象话的 大概有35磅重的火鸡 |
[1:03:06] | with breasts the size of jayne mansfield’s. You know what i mean? | 胸脯和简·曼斯菲尔德的一样大 你们明白我的意思吧? |
[1:03:10] | You’ve got gravy, stuffing, six-pack of budweiser… | 有好多肉汁 填料 六罐装的百威啤酒 |
[1:03:13] | no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:03:15] | No, i prefer the bavarian stein. You know? | 我喜欢巴伐利亚的大啤酒杯 你知道吗? |
[1:03:18] | With a quarter of a gallon and it’s dark and it’s cool | 能装四分之一加仑 又黑又凉 |
[1:03:22] | and you get the foam lapping up | 能看见泡沫咕嘟咕嘟往上冒 |
[1:03:25] | and coming over the side. Yeah. Okay. | 然后顺着边上淌下来 好啊 |
[1:03:27] | It’s so cool you get the mist on the side… all right, that’s in your fridge. | 冰凉冰凉的 边上有一层白汽 好了 那是你冰箱里的 |
[1:03:30] | This is my fridge. Right? Okay. | 这是我的冰箱 对吗? 对 |
[1:03:33] | I’m sorry. Go ahead. Six-pack stays where it is. | 不好意思 你继续吧 六罐装啤酒还是得留在那里 |
[1:03:35] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 好 可以 |
[1:03:36] | Muffins. Okay. | 小松饼 好的 |
[1:03:38] | Yeah. Okay, oranges, couple of dozen eggs. | 行 桔子 成打的鸡蛋 |
[1:03:41] | All right. And, oh, a pile… a huge pile of pancakes | 好的 还有 一堆 一大堆薄煎饼 |
[1:03:46] | with tons of syrup, i mean, just soaked. Why always the sweet stuff? | 上面有好多糖浆 我是说 用糖浆浸过 为什么都是甜食? |
[1:03:51] | Okay. Go ahead. Why always the sweet stuff? | 那好 你继续吧 为什么都是甜食? |
[1:03:53] | You stack the fridge. Go ahead. Dieter: Okay. | 你来往冰箱里塞东西吧 继续 好 |
[1:03:54] | It’s my turn. Dieter: Noodles and spam, okay. | 轮到的是我 面条和午餐肉 |
[1:03:58] | No, okay. Sorry. Go ahead. Go ahead. | 不对 对不起 你接着说 继续 |
[1:04:00] | It’s your turn. You go. Right. | 应该是你说 你说吧 对 |
[1:04:02] | Some cake. Yeah. | 一些蛋糕 好 |
[1:04:04] | See, you ruined it. | 瞧 都被你搅了 |
[1:04:06] | Why you always got to interrupt me? | 你干嘛老是打断我? |
[1:04:09] | God. | 老天 |
[1:04:14] | Dieter: Okay, rifle one and rifle two in hut a. | 好 一号步枪和二号步枪在A茅屋 |
[1:04:18] | Submachine gun in hut b and another rifle in hut c. | 冲锋枪在B茅屋 还有一支步枪在C茅屋 |
[1:04:22] | Duane: That’s new. Are you sure? Dieter: Affirmative. | 这是最新情况 你确定吗? 确定 |
[1:04:25] | And in the kitchen we have nook the rook, | 在厨房里的是老千 |
[1:04:28] | crazy horse and jumbo arriving. | 疯马和大块头也在 |
[1:04:34] | Jumbo’s gun? | 大块头的枪呢? |
[1:04:36] | Duane: Jumbo’s gun? Dieter: Duane. | 大块头的枪呢? 杜威恩 |
[1:04:39] | Duane: What? Dieter: Duane. | 什么? 杜威恩 |
[1:04:48] | Duane: It’s just a game. | 这只是在做游戏 |
[1:04:51] | It’s just a game. | 只是游戏 |
[1:04:56] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[1:05:30] | Phisit. | 菲齐特 |
[1:05:32] | Hold this side up. | 扳住这头 |
[1:06:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:06] | Do you see it? | 你看见没有? |
[1:07:12] | Duane: No. | 没有 |
[1:07:16] | I see it. Yeah, that’s because you dug it. | 我看见了 对 因为是你挖的 |
[1:07:18] | You did a good job, trust me. | 你干得很好 相信我 |
[1:07:34] | Dieter: I’ve seen clouds, okay? | 我看见云了 明白吗? |
[1:07:37] | When does the monsoon start? | 雨季什么时候开始? |
[1:07:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:07:40] | Could be another two weeks. | 可能要再过两个星期 |
[1:07:42] | No, no, no, no. Or a month. | 不 不 不 不 或者一个月 |
[1:07:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:07:45] | Maybe five days. Okay. No. | 也许五天 好的 不 |
[1:07:47] | We need to set a start date | 我们要设定越狱的日期 |
[1:07:50] | because the guards, you know, they are starving as well. | 因为你们知道 看守们也在饿肚子 |
[1:07:55] | And they are getting meaner and meaner, so… | 他们会越来越恶劣 所以 |
[1:07:58] | i don’t care about anything else. Your plan, i don’t care. | 其他事我一概不管 你的计划 我不在乎 |
[1:08:02] | You can stay behind… listen to me. | 你可以留下来 听我说 |
[1:08:04] | …if you want. Listen to me now. | 要是你愿意的话 现在听我说 |
[1:08:07] | How about that? Listen… | 那样好吗? 听 |
[1:08:08] | dieter, i’m on board. | 狄特尔 我加入 |
[1:08:12] | I’d rather be dead out there than rotting away in here. | 我宁可死在外面 也不想烂在这里 |
[1:08:14] | Okay, buddy. Okay. | 好的 伙计 好 |
[1:08:15] | Y.c., are you on board? | Y c 你加入吗? |
[1:08:20] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[1:08:22] | Okay. Procet? I am out. | 好 普罗塞特? 我要在外面 |
[1:08:25] | You are out of the plan? I am. No, no, i want to get out. | 你不想加入这个计划? 我要 不对 我想逃到外面去 |
[1:08:29] | You’re coming with us out. Great. Okay, phisit? | 你和我们一起逃出去 太好了 菲齐特? |
[1:08:37] | That’s a yes. So… | 那就是同意了 那么 |
[1:08:40] | so, | 那么 |
[1:08:43] | it is settled then. | 就这么定了 |
[1:08:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:47] | July the 4th. | 七月四日 |
[1:08:50] | July the 4th. | 七月四日 |
[1:08:52] | No matter what. | 不管情况怎样 |
[1:08:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:43] | We had this two years ago when it was really bad. | 两年前 情况真的很糟时 我们就吃过这个 |
[1:09:47] | Dieter: How can it get any worse? Really bad. | 还能有更糟的吗? 真的很糟 |
[1:09:50] | You don’t ask, you just eat. | 你别问 只管吃 |
[1:09:53] | You just smile, smile and eat. Duane, duane, duane. | 只要笑一笑 然后吃下去 杜威恩 杜威恩 杜威恩 |
[1:09:59] | Come on. No. | 来吧 不要 |
[1:10:00] | You got to try. It’s protein. | 总得吃吃看 这是蛋白质 |
[1:10:02] | Protein’s not gonna kill you. | 吃蛋白质死不了的 |
[1:10:04] | Just try. | 尝尝吧 |
[1:10:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:10:18] | I am going to eat my rice. | 我要吃我的米饭 |
[1:10:23] | I’m gonna eat my rice. Dieter: No, you are not. | 我要吃我的米饭 不行 不能吃 |
[1:10:25] | Gene: I’m gonna eat that rice. | 我要吃米饭 |
[1:10:28] | I’m gonna eat that rice because it is my rice. | 我要吃 因为那是我的米饭 |
[1:10:32] | You are not. Gene: I will eat my rice. | 你不能吃 我要吃我的米饭 |
[1:10:35] | We’re not gonna eat that rice. | 我们现在不能吃那些米饭 |
[1:10:36] | Gene: My rice. | 我的米饭 |
[1:10:38] | That is not your rice. That is our rice. | 那不是你的米饭 是我们大家的 |
[1:10:41] | Okay. Gene: Oh, i see. | 明白吧 哦 明白了 |
[1:10:42] | And i tell you what. | 我还要告诉你一件事 |
[1:10:44] | I’m not gonna let you out of your handcuffs tonight, okay? | 今晚我不会让你解开手铐 明白? |
[1:10:48] | Because i still have the key. | 因为钥匙还在我这儿 |
[1:10:58] | Oh, i see. I see. | 哦 明白了 明白了 |
[1:11:01] | Let me see if i have this right. | 让我看看是不是猜对了 |
[1:11:04] | You’re the warden himself now. | 现在你自己就是监狱长 |
[1:11:06] | Is that right? Is that right? Do i have that right? | 对不对?对不对? 我说得对不对? |
[1:11:14] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:11:24] | Duane: Dieter. No. | 狄特尔 不行 |
[1:11:31] | Dieter. No. | 狄特尔 不行 |
[1:11:39] | Oh, god. | 哦 天 |
[1:11:41] | Come on, dieter, open the cuffs. | 拜托 狄特尔 打开手铐吧 |
[1:11:43] | No. | 不行 |
[1:11:44] | You, you are on my list right after crazy horse. | 你 你在我的仇人名单上仅次于疯马 |
[1:11:49] | Cut that crap, you know? | 别胡说八道了 知道吗? |
[1:11:50] | Because i will do you in two seconds flat. | 因为我只要两秒钟就能解决你 |
[1:11:53] | Okay. Hey, hey, hey. You are on my list. | 好 嘿 嘿 嘿 你在我的仇人名单上 |
[1:11:56] | On my list. | 在我的仇人名单上 |
[1:12:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:12:13] | No food. | 没吃的 |
[1:12:15] | Go away, there’s no food today. | 走开 今天没吃的 |
[1:12:18] | No food. | 没吃的 |
[1:12:27] | Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[1:12:28] | You should apologize. Okay. | 你应该道歉 哦 |
[1:12:30] | I was just making a point. | 我只是想让他懂点道理 |
[1:12:32] | Duane: You should apologize to gene. | 你应该对金道歉 |
[1:12:34] | You are not gonna keep me prisoner. I said you are not gonna keep me prisoner. | 您休想拿我当你的囚犯 我说了 休想拿我当你的囚犯 |
[1:12:39] | Oh, and you are not the one that i’m afraid of, okay, | 哦 我才不怕你呢 |
[1:12:41] | because the man who will frighten me has to be born yet. | 能让我害怕的人还没生出来呢 |
[1:12:43] | Come on, apologize. Okay? | 拜托了 道个歉吧 哦? |
[1:12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:49] | Gene, i apologize. | 金 我道歉 |
[1:12:53] | Gene. | 金 |
[1:13:00] | Gene. | 金 |
[1:13:02] | Hey, i’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:13:09] | Okay? | 行了吧? |
[1:13:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:48] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈! |
[1:14:01] | I think they believe we call in aircraft. | 他们相信是我们把飞机叫来的 |
[1:14:07] | Duane: i can’t take this. Duane. Duane. | 我受不了啦 杜威恩 杜威恩 |
[1:14:11] | You hang in. I can’t take it anymore. | 再忍一忍 我再也受不了啦 |
[1:14:13] | You hang in. | 你再忍一忍 |
[1:14:15] | I’m your true friend. | 我是你的真哥们 |
[1:14:18] | I’m your true friend. I would not lie to you. | 我是你的真哥们 不会骗你的 |
[1:14:19] | I will never let you down, okay? | 我绝不会辜负你的 好吗? |
[1:14:22] | Okay. Never. | 好 绝不 |
[1:14:26] | Okay. Never. | 好 绝不 |
[1:14:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:56] | hey. | 好 |
[1:14:57] | So, listen. | 好 听着 |
[1:14:59] | Once we have got the guards, | 我们一旦解决了那些看守 |
[1:15:03] | we are gonna set up a perimeter. | 就要布置一条警戒线 |
[1:15:06] | If reinforcements come along this jungle path… | 要是援兵从林子里的小路赶过来 |
[1:15:09] | They’re having some kind of discussion in the kitchen. | 他们正在厨房里谈什么事 |
[1:15:12] | I understand what they are saying. I just need to hear. | 我能听懂他们的话 不过得听清楚才行 |
[1:15:29] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么样? |
[1:15:31] | Silence. | 安静 |
[1:15:36] | So what are they saying? | 他们说了什么? |
[1:15:38] | What they’re discussing is this. | 他们说的是这么回事 |
[1:15:40] | They sent some villagers out to forage for some rice. | 他们派了几个村民出去找大米 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah? They came back with nothing. | 唔? 那些人两手空空地回来了 |
[1:15:44] | Ever since the bombings, the entire province cannot grow rice. | 自从美军开始轰炸 全省都种不出庄稼了 |
[1:15:48] | I didn’t think it could get any worse. | 我看不会有比这更糟的事了 |
[1:15:50] | No, it’s much worse than that. | 不 更糟的事还在后头 |
[1:15:53] | They plan to march us out in the jungle and kill us, | 他们打算把我们赶到林子里杀掉 |
[1:15:56] | and make it look as if we were trying to escape. | 然后装成是我们逃跑被击毙的样子 |
[1:16:01] | They wanna all go back to their villages and somehow try to get some food. | 他们想回到各自的村子里 好歹找点吃的 |
[1:16:06] | The ringleaders are little hitler and crazy horse. | 领头的是小希特勒和疯马 |
[1:16:09] | I knew it. Okay, so | 我就知道 好吧 那么 |
[1:16:13] | it has to be tomorrow. | 只能在明天动手了 |
[1:16:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:18] | Procet. | 普罗塞特 |
[1:16:21] | We are still a day short of independence day, but so what. | 离独立日还差一天 可是 管他呢 |
[1:16:26] | Hey, there’s no rain. | 嘿 还没下雨呢 |
[1:16:30] | Tomorrow, | 明天 |
[1:16:33] | chow time. | 吃饭的时候 |
[1:17:38] | Dieter: So then, duane and i | 那就这样 杜威恩和我 |
[1:17:42] | will go this way outside of the fence. | 沿着栅栏外面从这边跑 |
[1:17:46] | The four of you will go this way outside of the fence. | 你们四个沿着栅栏外面从这边跑 |
[1:17:51] | And we must all arrive at the kitchen | 我们一定要同时在厨房汇合 |
[1:17:55] | at the same moment to encircle them. | 正好把他们包围起来 |
[1:17:59] | This is the most important thing, okay? | 这是最关键的一点 明白吗? |
[1:18:03] | And then you two, you will interrogate the guards. | 然后你们两个 向看守问口供 |
[1:18:18] | Okay. Where the hell is the tower? | 好 哨塔到底在哪儿? |
[1:18:22] | Where’s the tower? | 哨塔在哪儿? |
[1:18:26] | Okay. Yes. Those three are in the kitchen. I think that is it. | 好 那三个在厨房里 我看是时候了 |
[1:18:30] | I think they’re all in the kitchen, i think. | 我想他们都在厨房里 |
[1:18:32] | This is it. I’m going. | 是时候了 我该去了 |
[1:18:37] | Dieter, good luck. | 狄特尔 祝你好运 |
[1:18:56] | Quiet, quiet. | 小点声 小点声 |
[1:20:07] | Quickly. Kitchen. Kitchen. Meet us at the kitchen. Yes? Okay. | 快点 厨房 厨房 在厨房和我们汇合 明白? |
[1:20:36] | Duane, come on. Come on. Oh, god. | 杜威恩 快来 快来 哦 天哪 |
[1:20:47] | Oh, god, there are six or seven or something. | 哦 老天 大概有六七个人 |
[1:20:58] | Gene! Procet! Come on! | 金!普罗塞特!快来! |
[1:21:11] | Dieter: Procet! Gene! Where the hell are you? | 普罗塞特!金! 你们死哪儿去了? |
[1:21:14] | Gene! Damn you, where are… duane, come on! | 金!该死的 在哪儿 杜威恩 快来! |
[1:21:17] | Duane, where the hell are you! | 杜威恩 你死哪儿去了! |
[1:21:21] | Jumbo, don’t try anything. | 大块头 什么都别做 |
[1:21:23] | Go on! Go on, run! | 快跑!快跑 快! |
[1:21:25] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:21:27] | God damn you! | 你去死吧! |
[1:21:29] | Where are the shoes? | 鞋呢? |
[1:21:30] | The shoes are always hanging here. Look for them! Go on, look for them. | 鞋子一直是挂在这里的 快找找!快点 找出来 |
[1:21:36] | This is terrible. This is terrible. | 这下搞砸了 这下搞砸了 |
[1:21:39] | Come on. Get something. Get this bag. | 快点 拿些东西 拿着这个包 |
[1:21:40] | There’s no shoes. Get this bag. | 没有鞋子 拿着这个包 |
[1:21:43] | Get as much as you can. | 能装多少就装多少 |
[1:21:45] | God damn you, gene! | 你去死吧 金! |
[1:21:47] | God damn you! | 你去死吧! |
[1:21:50] | We have to leave. We have to leave. The guards will be coming back. | 我们得走了 我们得走了 看守们会回来的 |
[1:21:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:22:28] | Duane. Duane. Not in the open. Not in the open. Come on. Come on. | 杜威恩 杜威恩 别进开阔地 别进开阔地 走吧 走吧 |
[1:22:51] | Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[1:22:54] | Y. C., what the hell happened? Why didn’t you show up at the kitchen? | Y C 到底出了什么事? 在厨房怎么没看见你们? |
[1:22:59] | Gene? Gene, where the hell were you? | 金?金 你到底死哪儿去了? |
[1:23:02] | Gene, where the hell have you been? | 金 你那时候死哪儿去了? |
[1:23:05] | Did you hear the shooting? Did you? | 你听见枪响没有?听见没? |
[1:23:08] | I couldn’t get a shot. | 我打不到 |
[1:23:10] | Oh, you couldn’t get a shot at them. You weren’t there to get a shot at them. | 哦 你打不到他们 你不在那儿当然打不到他们了 |
[1:23:14] | Look at these. What nice shoes you have. | 瞧啊 你穿的鞋多好 |
[1:23:17] | Where are our shoes? Where are our shoes? | 我们的鞋呢?我们的鞋呢? |
[1:23:22] | Phisit. | 菲齐特 |
[1:23:24] | You’re telling me that he took three pairs of shoes? | 你是说他拿了三双鞋? |
[1:23:27] | He took his, he took duane’s and he took mine? | 他拿走了他的 杜威恩的和我的鞋? |
[1:23:30] | That’s right. Dieter: Yeah. | 没错 对 |
[1:23:31] | Yeah. Dieter: That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[1:23:32] | So, you were busy getting your machetes | 这么说我们被枪打的时候 |
[1:23:35] | and your nice shoes while we were being shot at. | 你正忙着找你的砍刀和好鞋 |
[1:23:38] | Okay. Where was this rifle? Where did you find this rifle? | 好吧 这支步枪是哪儿来的? 你在哪里搞到这支枪的? |
[1:23:42] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里搞到的? |
[1:23:43] | Where am i gonna go? | 我该往哪儿去? |
[1:23:45] | I don’t know where you’re gonna go. Where’d you get the rifle? | 我不知道你该去哪儿 你在哪里搞到这支枪的? |
[1:23:47] | Or did you just find that? You just found it lying around? | 或者是你捡来的? 正好扔在地上被你捡来的? |
[1:23:52] | We found it. | 我们捡来的 |
[1:23:53] | Okay, listen, that’s it. | 好吧 听着 那就这样 |
[1:23:55] | Listen, i have an ammo clip for you. | 听着 我给你一个弹夹 |
[1:23:58] | My ammo clip for your machete. | 我的弹夹换你的砍刀 |
[1:24:01] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[1:24:04] | Dieter: Oh, that’s funny? | 哦 很好笑吗? |
[1:24:06] | Why is that funny? ‘Cause i was just thinking, | 有什么好笑的? 因为我刚才还在想 |
[1:24:10] | maybe you’ll go back and get one yourself. | 也许你会自己回去找一把 |
[1:24:14] | Maybe i’ll go back and get one myself? Okay. | 也许我会自己回去找一把?好啊 |
[1:24:17] | Gene: Happy now you got to do your big plan? | 现在高兴了吧? 你终于在搞你的大计划了 |
[1:24:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:24:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:24:21] | Yeah, i bet you’re happy. | 我料定你会高兴的 |
[1:24:31] | You hand me that machete. | 你把砍刀递给我 |
[1:24:33] | You hand me that machete. | 你把砍刀递给我 |
[1:24:35] | You tell me where to go. | 你告诉我该往哪儿走 |
[1:24:40] | You tell me where to go. | 你告诉我该往哪儿走 |
[1:24:44] | I don’t know where you can go. | 我不知道你能去哪儿 |
[1:24:48] | I didn’t think so. | 我不信 |
[1:24:50] | Didn’t think so. | 我不信 |
[1:24:56] | Gene. Gene. | 金 金 |
[1:24:58] | What’s that? What’s that? | 那是什么?那是什么? |
[1:25:00] | Yeah, dieter. | 对了 是狄特尔 |
[1:25:02] | Is that where you’re going? | 你们要去那边? |
[1:25:05] | See you, duane. Duane, love you, brother. You go that way, i’ll go this way. | 回见 杜威恩 杜威恩 爱你 兄弟 你们走那边 我走这边 |
[1:25:11] | But where am i gonna go? | 可是我该上哪儿去? |
[1:25:16] | I’m gonna go over there. | 我要到那儿去 |
[1:25:19] | Where am i gonna go? | 我该上哪儿去? |
[1:25:25] | Where am i gonna go? | 我该上哪儿去? |
[1:25:47] | Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[1:25:50] | It’s gonna rain. | 要下雨了 |
[1:25:52] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[1:25:54] | This is how it always starts. | 要下雨的时候总是这样的 |
[1:27:25] | Dieter: Duane. | 杜威恩 |
[1:27:29] | Look at this. | 瞧那儿 |
[1:27:30] | You see over there? | 你看见那边吗? |
[1:27:35] | See? | 看见没? |
[1:27:37] | Down there must be a river. | 那下面肯定有条河 |
[1:27:39] | It must lead to the big muddy. | 它肯定通到湄公河 |
[1:27:42] | And then we’ll be out of here. | 那我们就能出去了 |
[1:27:45] | Dieter: We’ll build a raft, and we can float all the way down to it. | 我们要做个筏子 这样就能顺流漂出去了 |
[1:27:49] | No one will see us. | 没人会看见我们的 |
[1:27:50] | Then we can cross over into thailand. | 然后我们就可以进泰国了 |
[1:29:49] | Listen. | 听 |
[1:29:51] | Do you hear that? | 你听见吗? |
[1:29:55] | Is that a waterfall? | 是不是瀑布? |
[1:30:07] | Waterfall! Waterfall, bail out! | 瀑布!瀑布!弃船! |
[1:30:10] | Dieter! | 狄特尔! |
[1:30:24] | Dieter! | 狄特尔! |
[1:30:37] | Careful! The shore! | 当心! 河岸! |
[1:30:39] | Grab the shore! | 抓住岸边! |
[1:33:56] | Hey, pick a hand. | 嘿 挑一只手 |
[1:34:02] | No. | 不对 |
[1:34:09] | Which one of your feet is worse off? | 你哪只脚的情况更糟? |
[1:34:12] | That’s a trick question, right? | 这个问题里有陷阱 对吗? |
[1:34:23] | We can trade off with this thing. | 我们可以轮流用这东西 |
[1:34:26] | Dieter: There’s no way that we shoot it out with the vietcong | 万一我们遇到越共 |
[1:34:30] | if we run into them, so… | 和他们枪战是死路一条 |
[1:34:33] | and we can’t use these for hunting because of the noise. | 因为响声太大 也不能用它们打猎 |
[1:34:40] | You wanna ditch them? | 你要扔掉它们? |
[1:34:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:34:54] | I’m sick of carrying these, anyway. | 反正我是不想再带着这些累赘了 |
[1:35:22] | Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:35:54] | Duane. | 杜威恩 |
[1:35:58] | We got to move. | 我们该走了 |
[1:35:59] | I’m too tired. | 我太累了 |
[1:36:01] | Keep moving. No, i’m too tired. | 继续走 不行 我太累了 |
[1:36:04] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[1:36:08] | I can’t go on any longer. | 我再也走不动了 |
[1:36:48] | Duane. | 杜威恩 |
[1:36:50] | Duane. | 杜威恩 |
[1:36:53] | These are huts. | 这些是茅屋 |
[1:36:55] | This is an abandoned village. | 这是个被遗弃的村子 |
[1:37:01] | This is a hut. | 这是茅屋 |
[1:37:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:05] | Yeah. It’s all jungle. | 是的 都是丛林 |
[1:37:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:37:32] | I’m done. No. | 我完了 不 |
[1:37:34] | Dieter: Travel by night. | 到晚上就走 |
[1:37:36] | No, i’m telling you, i can’t go any further. | 不 我跟你说 我再也走不动了 |
[1:37:38] | You just leave me here. | 你就把我扔在这儿吧 |
[1:37:41] | We’ll travel by night. | 到晚上我们就走 |
[1:37:44] | I help you along. | 我帮你 |
[1:37:45] | When we reach the big muddy, we’ll make it across, | 等我们到了湄公河 就过河 |
[1:37:48] | and i’m sure we’re gonna run right into an american officers’ club. | 然后我们肯定会走进一家美军俱乐部 |
[1:37:54] | And we’re gonna go straight into the kitchen, | 我们要直奔厨房 |
[1:37:56] | and we’re gonna order a burger and french fries | 然后叫一客汉堡和炸薯条 |
[1:37:59] | and milkshake and ice cream sundaes. | 还有奶昔和冰淇淋圣代 |
[1:38:02] | All that sweet stuff that you like. | 都是你喜欢的甜食 |
[1:38:09] | Duane! Duane! There’s choppers! | 杜威恩!杜威恩!直升机来了! |
[1:38:12] | Duane! Duane, look! | 杜威恩!杜威恩 瞧! |
[1:38:14] | There’s… oh, here we are! | 那就是 喂 我们在这儿! |
[1:38:17] | Here we are! | 我们在这儿! |
[1:38:19] | Oh, please! Please, be real! | 哦 拜托了!拜托 一定得是真的! |
[1:38:22] | Here we are! It’s your buddies! It’s your buddies! | 我们在这儿!是你们的战友! 是你们的战友! |
[1:38:26] | Oh, yes! | 哦 好啊! |
[1:38:27] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢!谢谢! |
[1:38:30] | We’re here! We’re here! | 我们在这儿!我们在这儿! |
[1:38:33] | No! | 不! |
[1:38:35] | We’re here! | 我们在这儿! |
[1:38:37] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿? |
[1:38:40] | We are here! | 我们在这儿! |
[1:38:43] | Stop! | 停下! |
[1:38:46] | You idiots, where are you going? | 你们这些白痴!你们上哪儿去? |
[1:38:57] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[1:39:00] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[1:39:02] | Please come back. | 求求你们 回来吧 |
[1:39:05] | Please come back. | 求求你们 回来吧 |
[1:39:29] | Keep your voice down. Duane. | 你小点声 杜威恩 |
[1:39:31] | Dieter. Duane. | 狄特尔 杜威恩 |
[1:39:32] | The guards are coming. Duane, | 看守来了 杜威恩 |
[1:39:36] | i’m not speaking. | 我没在说话 |
[1:39:39] | I’m not speaking. | 我没在说话 |
[1:39:42] | God, why don’t you help us when we need you most? | 上帝 为什么我们最需要你的时候 你不来帮我们? |
[1:39:46] | Keep your voice down. They’re coming. | 你小点声 他们来了 |
[1:40:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:40:04] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[1:40:14] | Lie down there. | 躺下吧 |
[1:40:17] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[1:40:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:23] | Listen, i’m gonna build a fire tonight, a big one. | 听我说 今晚我要生一堆火 好大一堆 |
[1:40:28] | And those helicopters, they will see it. | 那些直升机 他们会看见的 |
[1:40:31] | And they will come for us. | 然后他们就会来接我们 |
[1:40:32] | Okay, they will come for us. | 对 他们会来接我们 |
[1:40:41] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:40:44] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:41:26] | Dieter: here we are! | 我们在这儿! |
[1:41:29] | Here we are! Oh, yes! | 我们在这儿!哦 好! |
[1:41:33] | Oh, thank god! Oh, yes! | 哦 感谢上帝!好啊! |
[1:41:36] | Yeah! | 好! |
[1:41:38] | Yes! | 好! |
[1:41:49] | You idiots! | 你们这帮白痴! |
[1:41:51] | You almost killed me! | 你们差点打死我! |
[1:42:51] | I dreamed there was a fire. | 我梦见这里着了火 |
[1:42:56] | Why did they think a whole damn village would be burning? | 他们以为整个村子是怎么烧起来的? |
[1:43:01] | How could we be vietcong? | 我们怎么可能是越共? |
[1:43:07] | Now they must’ve heard us. | 现在他们肯定听到了 |
[1:43:09] | They must’ve seen this. | 他们肯定看见了 |
[1:43:11] | The vietcong will be on their way. They could be here any moment. | 越共会赶来的 他们随时会来 |
[1:43:18] | Let’s leave here. | 咱们离开这里吧 |
[1:45:39] | Duane: Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[1:45:44] | Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[1:45:49] | My feet are cold. | 我的脚好冷 |
[1:47:32] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[1:47:36] | My feet are cold. | 我的脚好冷 |
[1:47:44] | You can have the sole. | 鞋底给你穿吧 |
[1:48:00] | Duane? | 杜威恩? |
[1:49:53] | Hey, you! | 喂 你! |
[1:49:56] | I’m here! | 我在这儿! |
[1:50:00] | Please turn around. | 求求你 掉头吧 |
[1:50:05] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:50:10] | Don’t leave. Hey! | 别走 喂! |
[1:50:14] | Hey! Hey! | 喂!喂! |
[1:50:21] | Don’t go away. | 别走 |
[1:50:25] | Don’t go away. | 别走 |
[1:50:32] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:50:34] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托! |
[1:50:39] | Oh, please! | 哦 求求你! |
[1:50:41] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[1:50:51] | Okay. Hey! | 好的 喂! |
[1:50:55] | Over here! Over here! | 在这儿!在这儿! |
[1:50:58] | Help me! Come on, come on, come on. | 救救我!来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[1:51:01] | Come on down. Yeah, come on. | 下来吧 对 来吧 |
[1:51:09] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:51:14] | Yes! Yes, please! | 对!对 求求你! |
[1:51:18] | See me! | 看见我吧! |
[1:51:28] | Yes! | 对! |
[1:52:28] | Man: Who are you, buddy? | 兄弟 你是谁? |
[1:52:30] | Name? | 名字? |
[1:52:32] | Flight lieutenant dieter dengler, u.s.s. Ranger. | 上尉飞行员狄特尔·邓格勒 游骑兵号航母上的 |
[1:52:37] | Authenticator? | 识别代号? |
[1:52:39] | What’s your authenticator? Rescue dawn. | 你的识别代号是什么? 黎明救援 |
[1:52:40] | Rescue dawn. Louder! | 黎明救援 大声点! |
[1:52:41] | Rescue dawn! | 黎明救援! |
[1:52:43] | Favorite sport? Hunting. | 最喜欢的运动? 打猎 |
[1:52:46] | Favorite fish? | 最爱吃的鱼? |
[1:52:48] | Trout. | 鲑鱼 |
[1:52:49] | Confirmed. Confirmed. It’s him! | 确认了 确认了 是他! |
[1:52:51] | I can’t believe it. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[1:52:53] | Jesus, buddy, you made it out of the bush. | 天哪 兄弟 你从那林子里走出来了 |
[1:52:56] | Bring him home! | 带他回家! |
[1:52:58] | He’s coming home with us. | 我们这就带他回家 |
[1:53:00] | Oh, shit! Going home. | 哦 操! 回家 |
[1:53:03] | All right. | 好 |
[1:53:09] | Way to go, buddy. | 干得好 兄弟 |
[1:54:00] | Man: Easy, easy, easy. | 小心 小心 |
[1:54:03] | Hold up here, hold up here. Hey, everyone listen to me. | 停一停 停一停 嘿 所有人都听我说 |
[1:54:07] | We’re in charge here. Back up. Back up. | 这里是我们说了算 退后 退后 |
[1:54:08] | This man has been on a highly classified operation. Hold. | 这个人参加的行动是高度机密 停下 |
[1:54:12] | No one is to see him. No one is to touch him. No one is to talk to him. | 谁都不许见他 谁都不许碰他 谁都不许和他说话 |
[1:54:15] | Agent 2: Get him inside. Agent 1: You’ll forget what you’ve seen. | 把他推进去 你们要忘掉你们看见的事 |
[1:54:17] | Agent 1: In fact, from now on, it’s a black operation. Is that clear? | 事实上 从现在起 这就是一次秘密行动了 明白吗? |
[1:54:20] | You got me on that? | 你们明白我的意思吗? |
[1:54:21] | Agent 2: Back up. Back up. Agent 1: Stand back. | 退后 退后 站回去 |
[1:54:23] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[1:54:27] | Nurse: You’re doing great, dieter. | 你做得好极了 狄特尔 |
[1:54:29] | You don’t need this anymore. | 你再也不需要这东西了 |
[1:54:36] | hey, when can i go back to my ship? | 嘿 我什么时候可以回舰上去? |
[1:54:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:55:12] | Okay, go, go, go, go, go. | 好的 走 走 走 |
[1:55:17] | You guys are a lot of fun. | 你们这些人真有意思 |
[1:55:19] | You know, how many times i have to tell you? I don’t know the coordinates. | 我到底要跟你们说几次? 我不知道坐标 |
[1:55:24] | Let’s go back to the guards. Tell me about their uniforms. | 咱们回头说说看守吧 告诉我他们的制服是怎样的 |
[1:55:26] | There were some with red stars, maybe they’re vietcong. | 有些人 衣服上有红星 也许他们是越共 |
[1:55:30] | The others were laotians… | 其他的都是老挝人 |
[1:55:32] | oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:55:34] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:55:37] | Dieter! | 狄特尔! |
[1:55:39] | There’s my buddies. | 我的哥们来了 |
[1:55:40] | Happy birthday. That’s my buddies. | 生日快乐 我的哥们来了 |
[1:55:43] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
[1:55:45] | It’s good to see you, spook. | 见到你真好 斯布克 |
[1:55:48] | Dieter. | 狄特尔 |
[1:55:49] | Norman. Oh, my god. | 诺曼 哦 上帝 |
[1:55:52] | Gentlemen, can you give us a couple of minutes alone, please? | 先生们 让我们说会儿私话行不行? |
[1:55:54] | It should be all right. | 应该没问题 |
[1:55:56] | I got a little letter from his fiancee. | 我有封他未婚妻的信 |
[1:55:58] | It’s kind of personal. You know what i mean? | 有点私事 你明白我的意思吗? |
[1:56:00] | Keep it personal, lieutenant. | 那就只谈私事 上尉 |
[1:56:02] | We’re in the middle of a highly classified debriefing. | 我们正在进行高度机密的情报搜集工作 |
[1:56:06] | Will do. It’s from his old lady. | 好的 那蛋糕是他妈妈送来的 |
[1:56:07] | Ten minutes. Okay. | 十分钟 好 |
[1:56:09] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[1:56:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:56:12] | Hey, spook, what’s with the birthday… it’s not my birthday. | 嘿 斯布克 生日是怎么回事 今天不是我生日 |
[1:56:16] | Dieter, those two cia dudes wanna take you back to guam for debriefing. | 狄特尔 那两个中情局的家伙 想把你带到关岛去问情报 |
[1:56:22] | You don’t wanna do that, do you? | 你不想去 对吗? |
[1:56:25] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[1:56:48] | Hey, hold on, guys. | 嘿 等一下 兄弟们 |
[1:56:50] | Hey, guys, he’s a bit choked up in there. | 嘿 他在那儿抹眼泪呢 |
[1:56:55] | You mind giving him just a couple of minutes to sort of pull himself together? | 你们等他几分钟 让他缓一缓 好吗? |
[1:56:59] | Yeah, it should be fine. We’ll give it a few minutes. | 好的 应该可以 我们可以等一等 |
[1:57:02] | He’s a good kid, huh? Yeah. | 他是个好孩子 对吧? 对 |
[1:57:04] | Thanks, guys. Yup. | 谢谢 哥们 好 |
[1:57:15] | Man: Right, left. Left, left, left, right, left. | 一 一 一二一 |
[1:57:26] | Come on, now. | 快出来 |
[1:57:29] | Hurry up. Come on, get him in. | 快点 快 让他进去 |
[1:57:32] | Get him in now, fast! | 快让他进去! |
[1:57:34] | Get inside. | 到里边去 |
[1:57:49] | it’s my day! | 今天是我的幸运日! |
[1:58:01] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干什么? |
[1:58:22] | Dieter: Hey. Spook: What? | 喂 怎么? |
[1:58:23] | Dieter: Where is everybody? | 人都去哪儿了? |
[1:58:25] | Where? Right here. | 在哪儿? 就在这儿 |
[1:58:26] | Why the decks… they’re empty. Have they gone home? | 为什么甲板 都是空的 他们回家了? |
[1:58:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:58:32] | They’re on vacation. | 他们去度假了 |
[1:58:33] | Is the war over? | 战争结束了? |
[1:58:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:58:43] | Dieter: You know i’m in a lot of trouble. | 你们知道我遇到了很多麻烦 |
[1:58:52] | Boys, here he is. | 小伙子们 他来了 |
[1:58:54] | They kidnapped him, they brought him here to us. | 他们把他夺回来了 带他来见我们了 |
[1:58:57] | The cia held him for four days but they can’t hang onto him forever! | 中情局把他扣押了四天 但是他们不能永远扣押他! |
[1:59:00] | Dieter dengler! | 狄特尔·邓格勒 |
[1:59:08] | All right, all right. Hold on. Hold on a second. | 好了 好了 静一静 静一静 |
[1:59:12] | Boys, listen up for a second. | 小伙子们 静一静 |
[1:59:13] | Admiral willoughby’s got something to say. | 威洛比将军有话要说 |
[1:59:16] | Lieutenant dengler. | 邓格勒上尉 |
[1:59:21] | Good to have you back. | 你能回来我很高兴 |
[1:59:26] | Thank you. All right. That’s not all. | 谢谢 好了 这还没完 |
[1:59:28] | There’s more! Hold on, fellows. Hold on, hold on! | 还有呢 静一静 兄弟们 静一静 静一静! |
[1:59:33] | So, let’s start with the man himself. | 咱们先让他自己来说 |
[1:59:34] | Dieter, it is just incredible you made it home. | 狄特尔 你能回家真是奇迹 |
[1:59:36] | Now, tell us, was it your faith in god and country? | 现在告诉我们 是对上帝和祖国的信仰支持着你吗? |
[1:59:41] | Come on, dieter, you got to believe in something. | 说吧 狄特尔 你总得相信什么吧 |
[1:59:44] | I believe i need a steak. | 我相信我需要一块牛排 |
[1:59:45] | A steak! This guy needs a steak! | 牛排!这人需要一块牛排! |
[1:59:48] | We’re grilling up a big old cow for you. | 我们正在为你烤一头大母牛 |
[1:59:50] | All right. Hey, listen up. Hang on. | 好了 静一静 静一静 |
[1:59:54] | Can you pass something on to the boys? | 你有什么要传授给小伙子们的吗? |
[1:59:56] | You know, something you learned during your ordeal, | 就是你在严酷的考验中得来的经验 |
[1:59:58] | something to keep them going no matter how bad it gets? | 能让他们在任何困境中坚持的东西 |
[2:00:02] | Sure i can. | 当然有了 |
[2:00:06] | Empty what is full. | 把满的地方倒空 |
[2:00:11] | Fill what is empty. | 把空的地方装满 |
[2:00:18] | Scratch where it itches. That’s it. | 哪里痒了就挠一挠 就这样 |
[2:00:21] | Now look at these boys’ faces. | 现在看看小伙子们的脸吧 |
[2:00:22] | Do they love you, man! | 他们真心爱你 老兄 |
[2:00:24] | Do they love you! | 他们真心爱你! |