时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Spring. | 春天 |
[00:13] | The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, | 鸟儿唱着歌 花儿绽放笑脸 |
[00:15] | the sun warms the Earth. | 太阳温暖着大地 |
[00:18] | Somewhere. Not here. | 别处的大地 反正不是这里 |
[00:21] | It’s 30 degrees out. | 室外温度-1 |
[00:23] | It snowed 9 feet last winter, | 去年冬天积雪九英尺 |
[00:24] | and four frozen sodas just exploded in my truck. | 刚刚四罐冻苏打水在我的车里炸了 |
[00:29] | Welcome to Patience, Colorado. | 欢迎来到科罗拉多州的佩西恩斯 |
[00:52] | So this is the “Doctor by the lake” | 这就是大家口中的 |
[00:53] | everybody was talking about? | “湖边医生”吗 |
[00:55] | He’s owned the cabin since 2004. | 他在2004年买下了那个小屋 |
[00:58] | Comes and stays for a week at a time. | 偶尔会来住上一周 |
[01:00] | Until last winter, he came late December, been here ever since. | 上个冬天 他12月末来到这里后就一直住在这里 |
[01:06] | Huh. What is he, retired or something? | 他是退休了还是怎么着 |
[01:07] | What does he do out here? | 他一直住在这里干什么 |
[01:09] | I think he’s fishing. | 我觉得他应该在钓鱼 |
[01:14] | I am in the middle of nowhere. | 我住在一片荒郊野岭里 |
[01:16] | A tiny town three hours from the nearest city | 一个距离最近的城市有三小时车程的小镇 |
[01:18] | on roads that are impassable half the year. | 最近的路也是大半年都无法通行 |
[01:24] | Nobody in their right mind would live in a place like this, | 脑袋正常的人都不会住在这种地方 |
[01:27] | unless they have something to hide. | 除非他有什么需要隐瞒的事 |
[02:04] | Excuse me, sir. You Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle? | 不好意思 先生 你是哈里·万德斯本格医生吗 |
[02:12] | Yes, that’s me. | 是我 |
[02:13] | Yeah, I’m Sheriff Mike Thompson. | 我是迈克·汤普森警长 |
[02:15] | Everybody calls me Big Black. | 大家都叫我大黑 |
[02:19] | – Because of your truck? – Because of–oh. | -因为你的车吗 -我的… |
[02:24] | Oh, you funny, huh? You funny? | 你很幽默啊 幽默 |
[02:26] | This here’s my deputy, Liv Baker. | 这是我的副警长 丽芙·贝克 |
[02:29] | You can just call me Liv. | 你可以叫我丽芙 |
[02:33] | Or Deputy–Deputy Liv. | 或者副警长 丽芙副警长 |
[02:37] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[02:38] | What can I help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:40] | Well, we had ourselves a murder in town last night. | 昨晚镇上发生了一起谋杀案 |
[02:44] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[02:45] | We need you to come down and take a look at the body. | 我们要你来帮我们看看尸体 |
[02:48] | Isn’t there a town doctor who can help you out? | 镇上的医生帮不了你们吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah, well, see, that’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[02:52] | The victim is the town doctor… Doctor. | 死者就是镇上的医生 医生 |
[03:07] | When Neil Armstrong became the first human | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗成为第一个 |
[03:09] | to step on their moon, he said | 踏上月亮的人时 他说 |
[03:12] | he wasn’t chosen to be first. | 他并不是被选中成为第一人的 |
[03:15] | It was merely circumstance. | 都是环境所迫 |
[03:18] | Circumstance put him in the pilot seat on that mission, | 是环境让他走进任务中的驾驶舱 |
[03:22] | and circumstance pulled me from the pilot seat on mine. | 环境让我走下了我的驾驶舱 |
[03:32] | When I first came to Earth, | 我刚来地球时 |
[03:33] | I didn’t expect to even set foot on the planet. | 根本没想到会住在这个星球上 |
[03:51] | Circumstance. | 是环境 |
[03:52] | Stranded on an alien planet. | 被困在外星上 |
[03:55] | In order to survive and complete my mission, | 为了活下来 并完成我的任务 |
[03:58] | I would have to somehow fit in with the human life forms. | 我得想办法用人形融入这里 |
[04:46] | Is there someone in here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[06:35] | I got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[06:37] | There’s no such thing as hooker-client confidentiality. | 没有妓女嫖客保密协议这种事 |
[06:46] | I got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[06:49] | I got news–Cose… | 我要…告…科… |
[06:56] | I got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[06:58] | I’ve got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[07:02] | I got news for you, Cosette. | 我告诉你 科赛特 |
[07:04] | I’ve got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[07:07] | I got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[07:09] | I’ve got news for you, Cosette. | 我要告诉你 科赛特 |
[07:15] | When my ship crashed, I lost precious cargo, | 我的飞船坠毁后 我失去了宝贵的货物 |
[07:18] | a device I need to complete my mission. | 那是我用来完成任务的装置 |
[07:22] | I have to find it before the snow melts, | 我得在雪融化之前找到它 |
[07:26] | or someone else will. | 不然就会被别人找到 |
[07:37] | Put it in my truck. I’ll bring it back. | 放在我的车里 我送回去 |
[07:38] | I’ve never been into town before. | 我从来没来过镇上 |
[07:40] | It’s just too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[07:46] | Plus, they don’t have a pizza place | 再说了 这里没有披萨店 |
[07:48] | and the internet said that parking was a nightmare. | 网上还说这里的停车状况很糟糕 |
[07:52] | But here I am. | 但我来了 |
[07:55] | My first real test. | 我的第一次真正的测试 |
[08:00] | To say my species is more advanced than humans | 如果你说我的种族比人类高级一些 |
[08:03] | would be a massive understatement. | 那简直是在贬低我们种族 |
[08:07] | If the universe had a scale for intelligence, | 如果宇宙有智力排行 |
[08:10] | humans would land right below lizards. | 人类绝对排在蜥蜴后面 |
[08:21] | Well, we’re waiting. | 我们在等着呢 |
[08:25] | Ah, hello, doctor. I’m Ben. | 你好 医生 我是本 |
[08:27] | I’m the mayor. | 我是镇长 |
[08:31] | Thanks for getting him, Mike. | 谢谢你找他来 迈克 |
[08:32] | I told you to call me Big Black. | 我说了叫我大黑 |
[08:34] | Yeah. I’m not comfortable with that. | 我不是很想这么叫你 |
[08:38] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[08:39] | Obviously, we had to close down the clinic, | 我们只能先关闭诊所了 |
[08:41] | which has been a bit of a problem | 这也造成了一些麻烦 |
[08:42] | since the nearest hospital is over three hours away. | 因为最近的医院离这里有三小时车程 |
[08:46] | The body is right down here. | 尸体就在这里 |
[09:06] | I’d say, from the smell, | 根据味道 |
[09:07] | she’s been dead at least six hours. | 我判断她已经死亡至少六小时了 |
[09:12] | What the mother hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:15] | – You’re not dead. – Yeah, no shit. | -你没死 -当然了 |
[09:17] | I was sleeping. | 我睡着了 |
[09:18] | She’s not the dead doctor. | 死去的医生不是她 |
[09:20] | He’s over there. | 他在那里 |
[09:25] | Asta’s the nurse. | 阿斯塔是护士 |
[09:27] | She’s the one who found him here this morning | 她今天早上来上班的时候 |
[09:29] | when she got to work. Mm-hmm. | 发现了他 |
[09:30] | I know this is hard for everyone. | 我知道大家都很难以接受 |
[09:32] | But a grief counselor is coming | 但是稍后会有一名悲伤咨询师 |
[09:33] | to speak to each and every one of us. | 和我们每个人聊一聊 |
[09:35] | Oh, yeah. Good job, snowflake. | 是啊 好样的 小雪花 |
[09:37] | Is that coming out of the town budget, | 这是从镇预算里拨款吗 |
[09:38] | or is he working for hugs? | 还是他不要钱只要拥抱 |
[09:40] | – Who are you? – I’m Harry Vanderspeigle. | -你谁啊 -我是哈里·万德斯本格 |
[09:44] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[09:45] | Mayor Snowflake had them bring me down | 雪花镇长让他们带我下来 |
[09:46] | to look at the dead body. | 检查下尸体 |
[09:48] | – Please don’t call me that. – Isn’t that your name? | -请别那么叫我 -那不是你的名字吗 |
[09:51] | – Pretty much. – Okay, all right. | -差不多 -行吧 好了 |
[09:53] | So this is Sam Hodges. | 这是山姆·霍奇斯 |
[09:57] | He was the town doctor. | 他是镇医 |
[09:59] | Abigail was the doctor’s wife. She’s been out of town. | 阿比盖尔是他的妻子 她出城了 |
[10:01] | – Let me know when she calls. – You’ll know. | -她要是打来告诉我一声 -你自会知道 |
[10:04] | – I gave her your number. – What? | -我给她留的是你的号码 -什么 |
[10:07] | Well, you’re the mayor. | 你是镇长啊 |
[10:09] | And I don’t know how to tell someone their husband died. | 我不知道怎么跟人说她丈夫死了 |
[10:11] | Yeah, give her my number. I’ll tell her he’s dead. | 可以留我的号码 我会直接说他死了 |
[10:14] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不关心 |
[10:15] | Who was the last person to see him alive? | 最后看到他活着的人是谁 |
[10:18] | Me. | 我 |
[10:19] | I left him here alone probably around 9:00. | 我走的时候 他一个人在这里 大概九点左右 |
[10:22] | When I came in this morning, he was… | 今早我来的时候他就… |
[10:26] | I covered him with the sheet. | 我用被单把他盖上了 |
[10:32] | This… is… | 这…真是… |
[10:36] | awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:38] | What? What’s awesome? | 什么 什么太棒了 |
[10:42] | A good mystery, figuring out what happened, | 完美的神秘案件 查明究竟 |
[10:44] | like “Law and Order.” | 就像《法律与秩序》 |
[10:51] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[10:53] | – Fun? – Yeah. I know who killed him. | -好玩 -是的 我知道是谁杀了他 |
[10:58] | – Who? – He did. | -谁 -他干的 |
[11:02] | The angle of the wounds, | 伤口的角度 |
[11:04] | the way the blood is on his hand. | 血沾到他手上的痕迹 |
[11:07] | He murdered himself. | 他自己杀了自己 |
[11:12] | And why in the hell would he do that? | 那他为什么要那么做 |
[11:16] | I don’t know. I wasn’t here. | 不知道 我又不在现场 |
[11:28] | All right, look, that’s one creepy son of a bitch, right? | 好吧 那混蛋够瘆人的 是吧 |
[11:30] | That ain’t just me, right? Y’all all see that, right? | 不只我这么觉得吧 你们都看到了 对吧 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but it’s okay for people to be | 是 但有时候人是可以 |
[11:33] | a little bit different sometimes. | 与众不同一些的 |
[11:34] | Look at what he did. What was–what’s a chung-chung? | 看看他刚才那样 什么鬼 还锵锵 |
[11:37] | – Can you not talk to me? – Wait. | -别跟我说话 行吗 -等等 |
[11:41] | Please don’t tell me that you’re leaving. | 拜托别告诉我你要走了 |
[11:43] | Okay, I won’t. | 行 那我不说 |
[11:49] | No, but we still need your help. | 可我们还需要你的帮助 |
[11:51] | I was asked to come look at a dead body. | 我被叫来看一具死尸 |
[11:53] | I did that. Do you have more dead bodies? | 我看了 你还有别的死尸吗 |
[11:58] | – No. – Then I have to go. | -没了 -那我就得走了 |
[12:02] | Wait. You looked at the body for two seconds. | 等等 你才看了那尸体两秒钟 |
[12:07] | Look, maybe you’re right. Maybe he killed himself. | 也许你是对的 也许他真是自杀的 |
[12:09] | But if he didn’t, | 可如果不是 |
[12:11] | there is a killer out there, okay? | 那就还有个凶手在逍遥法外 好吗 |
[12:15] | We need to do an autopsy. | 我们得做尸体解剖 |
[12:17] | Do you mean cut into the body | 你是说切开尸体 |
[12:18] | and pull out the organs autopsy? | 把内脏都拿出来那种解剖吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Yes, that kind. Yeah. | 是的 对 就是那种 |
[12:22] | The paths got snowed in last night, | 路面被昨晚下的大雪覆盖了 |
[12:24] | and the coroner won’t come until the roads clear. | 验尸官要等路面清理好了才来 |
[12:26] | But lucky for us, the man who used | 但我们运气好啊 曾经在罗格斯大学 |
[12:29] | to run the pathology lab at Rutgers lives in town. | 主管过病理实验室的人就住在我们镇上 |
[12:32] | Well, don’t call that guy. I’ll do the autopsy. | 别叫那人来 我来解剖 |
[12:37] | That guy is you, I… | 那人就是你 我… |
[12:39] | I looked you up. You ran the lab at Rutgers. | 我查了你的情况 你在罗格斯大学主管过实验室 |
[12:42] | Of course I ran the lab. I knew that. | 那是当然 我知道 |
[12:44] | I was making a joke. I’m a very funny person. | 我逗你呢 我可是很幽默的 |
[12:49] | Okay, good. | 好吧 好 |
[12:50] | Okay, well, I got to go. But you’ve got this. Okay? | 行 那我先走了 这里交给你了 好吗 |
[13:01] | We’ll get one, right? Max? | 我们去买一个 好吗 麦克斯 |
[13:11] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[13:13] | Max! Hey. | 麦克斯 等等 |
[13:17] | Let me in the car. | 让我上车 |
[13:23] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[13:26] | Only 1 in 1 million humans have the genetic mutation | 一百万人里只有一个拥有基因变异 |
[13:29] | that enables them to see | 能让他们看穿 |
[13:30] | through our molecular reconstruction, | 我们的分子重建 |
[13:33] | yet somehow in a town of a thousand people | 而在一个区区一千人的小镇里 |
[13:36] | there is a runny-nosed kid | 居然有个小屁孩 |
[13:37] | who can see me in my true form? | 能看到我的真实形态 |
[13:40] | That means there are more people in this town | 这意味着这镇上 |
[13:43] | who can see me as an alien | 能看到我是外星人的人 |
[13:44] | than there are slices of pizza. | 比披萨片的数量还多 |
[13:47] | Humans have a term for this: | 人类对这种情况有专门的说法 |
[13:49] | “Bad luck,” And “Raw deal,” | “倒霉” 还有”不公” |
[13:52] | and “This is some bullshit.” | 还有”太扯了” |
[14:01] | Why are you standing in here? | 你站在那干什么 |
[14:03] | Because I’m assisting you with the autopsy. | 协助你解剖啊 |
[14:06] | No, you’re not. | 不 不用 |
[14:10] | You’re still standing here. | 你还站着不动 |
[14:12] | Sam Hodges has been my doctor since I was a kid. | 我还是小孩的时候 山姆·霍奇斯就是我的医生 |
[14:15] | And I’m not going anywhere | 在知道他遭遇了什么之前 |
[14:16] | until I know what happened to him. | 我哪也不去 |
[14:18] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:20] | You can stand there… | 你可以站在那里 |
[14:24] | and take notes. | 记笔记 |
[14:28] | Do I look like a stenographer? | 我看着像速记员吗 |
[14:29] | – Then why are you here? – ‘Cause I don’t trust you. | -那你为什么来 -因为我不信任你 |
[14:33] | You said he killed himself, but he would never do that. | 你说他是自杀的 他绝不会那么做的 |
[14:36] | There are multiple cuts in the neck. | 他的脖子上有多处切割伤 |
[14:37] | The angle of all of them is consistent with the cuts | 所有伤口的角度 都跟他自己的手 |
[14:40] | coming from his own hand, | 造成伤口的角度吻合 |
[14:41] | the back of which was covered in blood but not the palm | 他的手臂上沾满了血 但手掌没有 |
[14:44] | because it was clenched around the scalpel. | 因为手掌当时紧攥着手术刀 |
[14:48] | Sounds great. | 听着挺有理 |
[14:50] | He didn’t kill himself. | 他反正不是自杀 |
[14:52] | I’m smarter than you. | 我比你聪明 |
[14:53] | What are you, 12? | 你是12岁小屁孩吗 |
[14:55] | Don’t feel bad. It’s just a fact. | 别觉得惭愧 这只是事实 |
[14:58] | Once you accept it, you will stop fighting me. | 一旦你接受了 你就不会再反对我了 |
[15:01] | You want facts? | 你要听实话吗 |
[15:03] | Okay, I’ll give you two. Um… | 好 我给你两个理由 |
[15:06] | You’re kind of a dick. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[15:10] | That is just one. | 这只是一个理由 |
[15:12] | Sam loved his life. | 山姆爱他的妻子 |
[15:14] | And he would never kill himself. | 他绝对不会自杀的 |
[15:16] | And if for some reason he did, | 就算出于某种原因 他自杀了 |
[15:18] | he sure shit wouldn’t stab himself | 他也绝对不会 |
[15:20] | over and over again in the front of the neck. | 反复刺自己的喉咙 |
[15:22] | Okay, you’re so smart. | 好吧 你那么聪明 |
[15:24] | Where would be have stabbed himself? | 那你说他会刺自己哪 |
[15:25] | Probably his carotid artery. | 可能是颈动脉 |
[15:34] | He was a doctor. If he wanted to kill himself, | 他是个医生 如果他想要自杀 |
[15:37] | he would have sliced his carotid. | 他会划开自己的颈动脉 |
[15:40] | How did I miss that? I’m smarter than a lizard. | 我怎么会没想到呢 我比蜥蜴聪明多了 |
[15:42] | – So you admit he was murdered? – No. | -所以你承认他是被谋杀的了 -不 |
[15:45] | Wait, did you just call me a lizard? | 等等 你刚刚是说我是蜥蜴吗 |
[15:47] | No. I compared you to a lizard. | 不 我是把你比作蜥蜴 |
[15:55] | Okay. We don’t have to talk while we do this. | 行吧 我们解剖的时候没必要说话 |
[16:50] | Look, I know you really didn’t want to do this. | 听着 我知道你真的很不想这么做 |
[16:53] | So I just wanted to say that I appreciate you helping us. | 所以 我只是想说 我很感谢你帮助我们 |
[16:59] | You–you did a good job. | 你做得很好 |
[17:02] | You just gave me a compliment. | 你是在夸奖我吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[17:12] | You know, pandas are so stupid, | 熊猫很愚蠢 |
[17:16] | sometimes they don’t even realize they’re pregnant. | 有时候 它们甚至意识不到自己怀孕了 |
[17:19] | And when they give birth, they’re like, “What is this?” | 而等它们分娩后 它们就会 “这是什么玩意” |
[17:21] | And then they kill their crying babies. | 接着 就会杀了自己的嗷嗷待哺的孩子 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么 |
[17:28] | I compared you to a lizard before. | 我之前把你比作蜥蜴 |
[17:30] | But that’s not so bad. Pandas are really dumb. | 但那其实不算差 熊猫才是真的蠢 |
[17:33] | Um, if that was you returning the compliment, | 如果这是你回夸的方式 |
[17:35] | you should try again. | 你应该再练一练 |
[17:39] | I like your brown skin. | 我喜欢你棕色的皮肤 |
[17:43] | I guess I should quit while I’m ahead. | 我想我应该趁早赶紧离开这里 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna go across the street to The 59 to get a drink | 我要到马路对面的59酒吧去喝两杯 |
[17:48] | if you want to come. | 你要来吗 |
[17:49] | – I have work to do. – The autopsy’s done. | -我还有工作要做 -尸检已经完成了 |
[17:52] | What work do you have to do at 8:00 at night? | 现在是晚上8点 你还有什么活 |
[17:54] | I strangled and drowned a guy four months ago | 我在四个月前恰晕并淹死了一个人 |
[17:57] | and I have to search the lake for his bloated corpse | 我现在得在湖里找到他肿胀的尸体 |
[17:59] | before some fisherman finds it. | 免得其他渔夫找到他 |
[18:03] | Just stuff. | 就是一些活 |
[18:05] | Suit yourself. | 随便你吧 |
[18:07] | Feel free to come by if you ever stop being a weirdo. | 要是你不再想当怪胎了 欢迎你随时过来 |
[18:12] | Weirdo? That’s not good. | 怪胎 这可不行 |
[18:15] | Now I have to meet her over there | 现在 我不得不去那与她碰面 |
[18:17] | and prove to her I fit in, | 向她证明我很融入 |
[18:19] | that I’m normal like them. | 我和他们一样正常 |
[18:22] | But first | 但是首先 |
[18:22] | I’m going to cut Sam Hodges’ brain out of his head | 我要把山姆·霍奇斯的脑浆从他脑袋里挖出来 |
[18:26] | and squish it in my hands. | 然后用双手把它压扁 |
[18:51] | This is amazing. | 这真是太神奇了 |
[18:55] | Who’s the weirdo now? | 现在谁才是怪胎 |
[18:58] | Hi. I’m Abigail Hodges. Sam’s wife. | 你好 我是阿比盖尔·霍奇斯 山姆的妻子 |
[19:02] | He’s not home. Is he here? | 他不在家 他在这里吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 在 |
[19:11] | She walked in? | 她走进来了 |
[19:13] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[19:14] | I put down the brain to shake her hand. | 我把脑浆放下 和她握手 |
[19:16] | She ran out. | 她跑走了 |
[19:18] | Her voice goes very loud. | 她声音超级大 |
[19:20] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[19:24] | Sam’s first wife Rosy died years ago. | 山姆的第一任妻子罗茜几年前就去世了 |
[19:27] | She was like a mother to me. | 她就像我的母亲一样 |
[19:30] | God knows I needed one. | 天知道我多需要一位母亲 |
[19:35] | This is when you’re supposed to ask me about my childhood. | 这时候你该问起我的童年了 |
[19:38] | Why? I don’t care. | 为什么 我不在乎 |
[19:41] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎 |
[19:43] | That’s not the point. | 这不重要 |
[19:49] | I left home when I was 16, | 我在16岁的时候离开家 |
[19:51] | then I married a biker in Denver. | 然后在丹佛与一位摩托车手结婚 |
[19:53] | Jimmy and I split four months ago, | 吉米和我在四个月前离婚 |
[19:56] | which is the reason I’m buying you dinner. | 因此 我要请你吃晚餐 |
[20:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:01] | ‘Cause you have a pick-up truck. | 因为你有一辆轻型货车 |
[20:03] | And I was hoping | 而我希望 |
[20:04] | you could take me tomorrow to get the rest of my things. | 明天你可以开车带我去将我剩下的东西搬回来 |
[20:06] | I’ll buy him dinner for less than that. | 我不需要他帮忙就可以请他吃晚餐 |
[20:09] | Hi, D’arcy. This is Harry. | 达茜 这是哈里 |
[20:12] | He’s a doctor, and he’s new in town. | 他是位医生 刚来到镇上 |
[20:14] | He’s been helping us out. | 他一直在帮我们 |
[20:16] | Ooh, doctor. | 医生 |
[20:19] | Oh. Oh, shit, right, ’cause of Sam. | 该死 因为山姆的事 |
[20:21] | I’m so sorry, Asta. They find out who did it yet? | 对不起 阿斯塔 他们查出是谁做的了吗 |
[20:25] | Nope. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[20:27] | Why are the walls covered in old mining equipment? | 为什么墙上要挂老旧的采矿设备 |
[20:30] | You are new, aren’t you? The 59! | 你真的是新来的 59酒吧 |
[20:33] | The 59! | 59酒吧 |
[20:35] | Died to save one. Town motto. | 舍己为一人 小镇箴言 |
[20:39] | Maybe stick around long enough, you’ll find out what it means. | 也许你在这待的够久 就会发现是什么意思了 |
[20:43] | To The 59. | 敬59酒吧 |
[20:45] | And to finding the bastard who killed Sam. | 敬查出杀了山姆的混球 |
[20:48] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为此喝一杯 |
[20:58] | Wow. What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:00] | That’s our local whiskey. | 这是我们当地的威士忌 |
[21:02] | – It’s pretty great, right? – No. It’s awful. | -挺好喝的 是吧 -不 太难喝了 |
[21:08] | Why do I want more? | 为什么我还要再喝 |
[21:09] | That’s because you’re bad. You like being bad, | 因为你很坏 你喜欢坏坏的行为 |
[21:12] | which is great news because I like bad boys. | 这是个好消息 因为我喜欢坏男孩 |
[21:24] | Is there more? | 还有吗 |
[22:30] | Yes! D’arc, D’arc! | 太好了 达茜 达茜 |
[22:34] | Harry, yeah! | 哈里 太棒了 |
[22:54] | Shot, shot, shot! | 喝光 喝光 |
[23:04] | Harry, Harry. No, no, no, no. | 哈里 哈里 别别 |
[23:29] | You okay to drive home or you gonna dance home? | 你还可以开车回家吗 还是你要跳着舞回家 |
[23:34] | That would be fun but impractical. | 会很有趣 但不切实际 |
[23:42] | Hey, pick me up at the clinic at 10:00? | 10点到诊所接我 |
[23:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:48] | Good night, Harry the Doctor. | 晚安 哈里医生 |
[23:53] | Harry the Doctor! | 哈里医生 |
[24:00] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[24:02] | I just spent a whole day with them | 我刚刚和他们待了一整天 |
[24:04] | and I fit in perfectly. | 而且我融入得很棒 |
[24:10] | Nobody could tell I was different. | 没人能看出我与众不同 |
[24:17] | Almost nobody. | 几乎没人 |
[24:26] | The answer’s simple. | 解决方法很简单 |
[24:27] | It’s nighttime. | 现在是晚上 |
[24:29] | I’ll just break into that kid’s house and kill him. | 我就闯进那孩子的家然后杀了他 |
[24:32] | I’ll say one thing about whiskey, | 关于威士忌 我要说一点 |
[24:34] | it’s allowing me to make smart, rational decisions. | 它能让我做出聪明 理智的决定 |
[26:11] | Do not make a sound. | 不要发出声音 |
[26:14] | That’s good. Don’t worry. | 很好 别担心 |
[26:16] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[26:18] | I’m just going to kill you. | 我只是要杀了你 |
[26:25] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[26:31] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:33] | There’s an alien under the bed! | 床底下有个外星人 |
[26:39] | Let’s go, sweetie. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | Come on, buddy. No more stories, okay? | 拜托 小伙 别再讲故事了 好吗 |
[26:42] | It’s not a story! | 不是讲故事 |
[26:43] | Hey, Max, I can’t do it, okay? | 麦克斯 我受不了了 好吗 |
[26:45] | I can’t have another night with no sleep. Let’s go. | 我不想再闹上一整晚了 |
[26:47] | – No! – Max, you can sleep with us. | -不 – 麦克斯 你可以和我们一起睡 |
[26:49] | – You’re gonna die! – We’re not gonna die, Max. | -你们会死的 -我们不会死的 麦克斯 |
[26:51] | I’m gonna give you the count of three. Get down. | 我数到三 下来 |
[26:53] | – No! – There’s nothing under the bed. | -不 -床底下什么也没有 |
[26:54] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[26:56] | There you go. | 我们走 |
[26:59] | I told you not to let him watch those movies. | 我告诉过你不要让他看那些电影 |
[27:02] | I watched “E. T.” when I was his age. | 我像他这么大的时候看的《ET》 |
[27:08] | It’s all right. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 |
[27:36] | Whiskey, headache, nausea, | 威士忌 头痛 恶心 |
[27:40] | severe dehydration. | 严重脱水 |
[27:49] | Alcohol must not affect humans the way it does us. | 酒精对人类的作用肯定和我们不一样 |
[27:52] | If it did, they obviously would never drink it. | 如果一样 他们肯定不会喝酒的 |
[28:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:28] | I just thought we could listen to some music or something. | 我只是觉得我们可以听听音乐什么的 |
[28:31] | Music? | 音乐 |
[28:32] | Girl, I got your music right here. | 妹子 我就有音乐 |
[29:11] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[29:15] | Hot damn! | 真他妈的 |
[29:16] | I thought I’d never see your face again | 我以为不会再见到你了 |
[29:17] | after what you did last night. | 毕竟你昨晚干了那些事 |
[29:19] | You know about last night? | 你知道昨晚的事吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I knew there was something off about you. | 是啊 我就知道你有点不对劲 |
[29:22] | Sheriff thinks you took Sam’s body. | 警长认为你带走了山姆的尸体 |
[29:25] | Yep, that’s right, amigro. | 是的 没错 朋友 |
[29:28] | Yeah, you’re getting that twitching, aren’t you, | 是啊 你的小兄弟都发抖了吧 |
[29:30] | down in your taint? You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:32] | That’s your body’s way of telling you you’re guilty. | 那是你的身体在宣告你有罪 |
[29:35] | Now why don’t you go and admit what your taint already knows. | 现在你为什么不承认你的小兄弟已经知道 |
[29:39] | You took that doctor’s body, didn’t you? Didn’t you? | 你搬走了那个医生的尸体 不是吗 不是吗 |
[29:42] | – Of course I took his body. – What? | -我当然搬走了他的尸体 -什么 |
[29:49] | This ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[29:51] | What was he supposed to do after the autopsy? | 那验尸后他该怎么做 |
[29:54] | Put Sam in the freezer next to the ice cubes? | 把山姆放在冰块旁边的冰箱里吗 |
[29:56] | I considered that, but I would have had to saw him in half. | 我考虑过 但那样得把他锯成两半 |
[29:58] | Oh, you think this is funny, huh? | 你觉得这很幽默吗 |
[30:00] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很幽默吗 |
[30:01] | Ain’t you got no respect for the dead? | 你对死者没有一点尊重吗 |
[30:02] | Of course I do. | 我当然尊重 |
[30:07] | Ms. Twelvetrees? I’m done with the intake forms. | 特瑞弗翠丝女士 我已经弄完登记表了 |
[30:10] | Jay, this is Dr. Vanderspeigle. | 杰伊 这是万德斯本格医生 |
[30:11] | He’ll be helping us out. | 他会帮我们的 |
[30:14] | You have a fly on your neck. | 你脖子上有只苍蝇 |
[30:18] | It’s a birthmark, douchebag. | 这是胎记 讨厌鬼 |
[30:23] | Douche… bag. | 讨厌 鬼 |
[30:28] | Sorry, Jay is having a hard time with Sam’s murder. | 抱歉 杰伊难以接受山姆的死 |
[30:33] | She helps us out at the clinic. | 她在诊所帮忙 |
[30:35] | There’s not a lot going on here for kids her age. | 她这个年纪的孩子在这里也没什么事做 |
[30:39] | Having her work at the clinic keeps her off the street. | 在诊所工作就不会在街上闲逛了 |
[30:42] | What’s wrong with the street? | 去街上怎么了 |
[30:46] | This town looks like a slice of Americana, | 这个小镇看起来就是一个小小的美国 |
[30:48] | but trust me, it has an underbelly. | 但相信我 这里也有黑暗 |
[30:52] | That’s why I help kids like Jay. | 所以我才帮助像杰伊这样的孩子 |
[30:57] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[31:13] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 |
[31:14] | Yes, in one minute. | 来 等一下 |
[31:23] | “Douche… bag.” | “讨厌 鬼” |
[31:29] | “A small syringe for douching the vagina.” | “用来冲洗阴道的小注射器” |
[31:32] | Images. | 图片 |
[31:37] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[31:41] | “Taint.” | “小兄弟” |
[31:52] | Hey, you can just put that stuff in the box. | 你可以把东西放进箱子里 |
[32:09] | Some people believe the buck symbolizes protection | 有些人认为雄鹿象征着保护 |
[32:12] | and rebirth. | 和重生 |
[32:14] | Protection from what? | 保护什么 |
[32:18] | Everything. | 一切 |
[32:28] | Thank you so much for helping me. | 非常感谢你帮助我 |
[32:31] | You okay? You got it? | 你可以吗 拿得动吗 |
[32:33] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:38] | What are you doing home? | 你在家干什么 |
[32:42] | – So this is the new man? -There’s no new man. | -所以这就是新欢 -没有新欢 |
[32:44] | We work together at the clinic. I needed his truck. | 我们一起在诊所工作 我需要他的卡车 |
[32:47] | Well, why don’t you take your truck and head home? | 好吧 你为什么不开着卡车回家呢 |
[32:52] | Me and Asta got some catching up to do. | 我和阿斯塔要叙叙旧 |
[32:57] | I don’t think that’s what she had in mind. | 我不觉得她想和你叙旧 |
[33:04] | It’s what I had in mind. | 是我想 |
[33:06] | Harry, just–hey, just go. It’s fine. | 哈里 你走吧 没事的 |
[33:09] | We have, actually, a lot to talk about, right? Right? | 我们其实有很多要聊的 对吧 对吗 |
[33:12] | And I’ll come get my things tomorrow. | 我明天再来拿我的东西 |
[33:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:17] | – Fine. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[33:25] | Jesus Christ, Jimmy. | 老天啊 吉米 |
[33:26] | – Who is this guy? – Let’s go. | -这家伙是谁 -走吧 |
[33:38] | Keep driving. | 继续往前开 |
[33:39] | Of course she’s in danger. | 她当然有危险 |
[33:41] | The guy had a skull on his arm | 那家伙胳膊上有个头骨 |
[33:42] | with a snake coming out of its eye socket. | 还有蛇从它眼窝里爬出来 |
[33:45] | But she’s not your problem. | 但她不关你的事 |
[33:47] | Your only problem is you’re no closer to completing the mission | 你唯一的问题是你完成任务的进度 |
[33:50] | than you were four months ago, | 比起四个月前毫无进展 |
[33:52] | so get focused. | 所以专心点 |
[33:53] | No more stupid moves. | 别再有什么愚蠢的举动了 |
[33:56] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[34:18] | I’ll bring someone home. How about that? | 我也带个人回家 那样如何 |
[34:21] | You think that’s gonna be fun for me? | 你觉得那样很有意思是吗 |
[34:23] | You want to embarrass me like that? | 你想那样羞辱我吗 |
[34:25] | You know what the funny part is? | 你知道最有意思的是什么吗 |
[34:26] | I actually came here to forgive you. | 我其实是来原谅你的 |
[34:28] | And I come home to that. | 然后我就看到了那一幕 |
[34:31] | Four months, I come home to that. | 四个月了 我一回家就看到那一幕 |
[34:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:34] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你要去哪里 |
[34:35] | Get back. | 回来 |
[34:36] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[34:39] | This is the last time, you understand me? | 这是最后一次了 明白吗 |
[34:42] | I told you if you did it again, this is what would happen. | 我说了你要是再敢这样 这就是你的下场 |
[34:45] | You’re making me look stupid. | 你让我很丢脸 |
[34:46] | No, you don’t need my help. | 不 你不需要我的帮助 |
[34:51] | Let go! | 放手 |
[35:07] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[35:10] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[35:12] | You’re killing him. | 你会掐死他的 |
[35:14] | Harry, Harry, Harry. | 哈里 哈里 哈里 |
[35:16] | Hey, it’s not worth it. Okay? It’s not worth it. | 不值得你这么做 好吗 不值得这么做 |
[35:38] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[36:11] | You gonna tell me how you did that? | 你要不要告诉我你是怎么做到的 |
[36:15] | Did what? | 做到什么 |
[36:18] | You just dragged a 220-pound man | 你刚把一个一百公斤重的男人 |
[36:23] | through a wall. | 拽过一堵墙 |
[36:25] | Yoga. | 瑜伽 |
[36:30] | Why did you want to come out here? | 你为什么想来这里 |
[37:01] | I’ve always been an outsider. | 我一直都是个外人 |
[37:04] | Maybe that’s why I understand you. | 或许这是为什么我能理解你 |
[37:11] | What makes you think I’m an outsider? | 你为什么觉得我是个外人 |
[37:14] | ‘Cause wherever you learned to do that stuff back there, | 因为不管你从哪学的刚才那一招 |
[37:17] | it wasn’t around here. | 都不是在这里学的 |
[37:22] | You’re just… different. | 你… 与众不同 |
[37:27] | I know what that feels like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[37:31] | Sometimes just feeling human is alien to me. | 有时我会觉得人类很陌生 |
[37:36] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[37:43] | Why would you marry that guy? | 你为什么要嫁给那个家伙 |
[37:47] | God knows, I’ve asked myself that question for years. | 谁知道 我已经问自己这个问题很多年了 |
[37:52] | When I was 16, | 十六岁的时候 |
[37:55] | I got pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[37:58] | Jimmy convinced me we were too young to raise a child, so I– | 吉米说服我说我们太年轻了 没法养育孩子 |
[38:02] | I gave the baby up for adoption. | 所以我放弃孩子 让人领养了 |
[38:10] | Whenever I got sad about it, | 我为此感到难过的时候 |
[38:11] | he would remind me in his own special way | 他就会用自己”独特”的方式 |
[38:13] | that I did the right thing. | 提醒我我做得没错 |
[38:20] | I think I felt like, | 我想我觉得 |
[38:22] | if I left him… | 要是离开他 |
[38:26] | I gave the baby up for nothing. | 就是无缘无故放弃了那个孩子 |
[38:34] | One day, four months ago, | 四个月前的一天 |
[38:38] | I had enough. | 我终于受够了 |
[38:40] | I got in my car and never went back. | 我开上车 再也没回来 |
[38:57] | “The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. | “上主是我的牧者 我一无所缺 |
[39:00] | He maketh me lie down in green pastures. | 祂使我歇息在青绿的草场 |
[39:03] | He leadeth me beside the still waters. | 领我走近幽静的溪水旁 |
[39:06] | He restoreth my soul. | 祂使我的心灵复苏 |
[39:08] | He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness.” | 领我踏上正义的坦途” |
[39:10] | Why is everyone in town calling my phone | 为什么镇上所有人都给我打电话 |
[39:12] | thinking I’m the new town doctor? | 认为我是新的医生 |
[39:16] | Well, you know, everyone has the right to medical care. | 你知道的 每个人都有享受医疗服务的权利 |
[39:21] | And as the mayor, | 作为镇长 |
[39:22] | it’s my job to do what’s best for the people of this town. | 我的职责是为居民创造最好的环境 |
[39:24] | And then that is to fight to make sure that they have a doctor. | 那就要努力确保他们有个医生 |
[39:30] | Also, I had a standing 4:00 therapy appointment | 而且我还约好了每周二下午四点 |
[39:33] | on Tuesdays with Sam, so… | 和山姆进行心理治疗 所以… |
[39:36] | And now you want to talk to me instead? | 现在你想换我来治疗 |
[39:39] | Well, yeah, I love Kate so much, | 对 没错 我很爱凯特 |
[39:42] | I just– you know sometimes when we’re screwing, | 我只是 有时我们做爱的时候 |
[39:44] | I don’t want to look her in the face. | 我不想直视她的脸 |
[39:47] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -对 |
[39:48] | I’ll see you Tuesday. Okay. | 星期二见 就这样 |
[39:50] | “I walk through the valley of the dead… | “纵使我走过死亡的幽谷… |
[39:55] | I will fear no evil.” | 我也不怕凶险” |
[40:01] | I’m really glad you came. | 我真的很高兴你来了 |
[40:03] | You’re kind of a breath of fresh air in this place. | 你像新鲜空气一样 让人耳目一新 |
[40:06] | “Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.” | “祢的牧杖和短棒 使我安慰舒畅” |
[40:09] | Air. | 空气 |
[40:12] | “Thou preparest a table before me…” | “祢为我摆设筵席…” |
[40:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:15] | “In the presence of mine enemies.” | “在我的敌人面前” |
[40:17] | Harry. Excuse me. | 哈里 借过一下 |
[40:19] | “Thou anointeth my head with oil…” | “祢在我的头上傅油…” |
[40:21] | I’m so sorry. Excuse me. | 真抱歉 请见谅 |
[40:22] | “My cup runneth over.” | “我的杯爵满盈” |
[40:26] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:27] | That ain’t weird at all. | 那一点都不奇怪 |
[40:29] | I’m so sorry. Hey, Harry. | 我真的很抱歉 哈里 |
[40:31] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[40:32] | He really misses the doctor. | 他真的很想念医生 |
[40:34] | Harry, this is not the time or the place. | 哈里 这个时间地点都不合适 |
[40:38] | Has to be now. | 必须是现在 |
[40:41] | In an hour, he’ll be underground with the worms. | 一小时后 他就会在地里和虫子作伴了 |
[40:45] | So intense. I like it. | 真带劲 我喜欢 |
[40:47] | But not for everybody. | 不过不是所有人都能接受 |
[40:48] | Harry. I’m so sorry. Keep praying. I’m sorry. | 哈里 我很抱歉 继续祈祷 很抱歉 |
[40:51] | “Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.” | “主啊 直到我向你展示道路” |
[40:55] | – I know how he died. – What? | -我知道他是怎么死的了 -什么 |
[40:59] | His windpipe–he needed air. | 他的气管 他需要空气 |
[41:04] | It’s the only thing that would explain what happened. | 只有这样才能解释发生的一切 |
[41:10] | He tried to give himself a tracheotomy. | 他试图给自己做气管切开术 |
[41:16] | He couldn’t do it in time. | 但是来不及了 |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:22] | That makes sense, but I don’t get it. | 这很合理 但我不明白 |
[41:23] | Why would his throat close up? | 为什么他的喉咙闭合了 |
[41:26] | Because Sam Hodges was poisoned. | 因为山姆·霍奇斯中毒了 |
[41:29] | And one of the people here is the murderer. | 这里其中一人就是凶手 |
[41:36] | Clung-clung! | 锵锵 |
[41:40] | Humans are dangerous. | 人类很危险 |
[41:42] | My people have always known that. | 我的族人一直深谙这一点 |
[41:49] | My mission was simple: | 我的任务很简单 |
[41:52] | Drop my device onto their planet and head back home. | 把我的设备放在他们星球上 回家 |
[42:07] | I had no intentions of getting close to any of them. | 我根本不想靠近他们任何人 |
[42:11] | Don’t you walk away from me! | 你别想离开我 |
[42:12] | Don’t tell me what to do! | 别教我该怎么做 |
[42:50] | Come on! Asta, come on! | 出来 阿斯塔 出来 |
[42:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:45] | I was taught that the biggest problem | 我被教导 人类最大的问题 |
[43:47] | with the human race was their need for connection. | 是他们对于情感关系的渴求 |
[43:52] | We always saw that as a weakness. | 我们总是觉得那是一个弱点 |
[43:57] | But now I realize it may be their greatest strength. | 但现在我发现 这可能是他们最强的力量 |
[44:04] | In 1884, the local mine caved in. | 在1884年 本地的矿井崩塌了 |
[44:09] | When the miners escaped, | 当矿工们逃离时 |
[44:10] | they realized there was one man still trapped. | 他们发现还有一个人被困在里面 |
[44:15] | There’s still one in there. | 里面还有一个 |
[44:16] | 59 men went back into the compromised mine, | 59人跑回要崩塌的矿井 |
[44:19] | risking their own lives to save him. | 为了拯救他而冒上生命危险 |
[44:27] | 59 died to save one. | 59人舍己救1人 |
[44:46] | Maybe there’s something redeemable about the human race after all. | 也许人类还是可以拯救的 |
[44:52] | Unfortunately for them, it’s too late. | 可惜 已经太迟了 |
[44:55] | It’s only a matter of time before I find the rest of my device, | 我迟早会找到我的设备 |
[45:00] | and when I do, I can finally complete my mission | 到时候 我就终于能完成我的任务 |
[45:03] | and kill them all. | 把他们都杀了 |
[45:06] | Every single one of them. | 每一个都杀了 |
[45:09] | Yeah, thanks, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[45:12] | Hi, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[45:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[45:34] | You have a patient in the exam room. | 检查室里有一个病人在等你 |
[45:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[45:58] | This is some bullshit. | 这真是太扯淡了 |