时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Stranded on an alien planet. | 被困在外星上 |
[00:12] | In order to survive and complete my mission, | 为了活下来 并完成我的任务 |
[00:15] | I would have to somehow fit in with the human life forms. | 我得想办法用人形融入这里 |
[00:22] | Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle? | 哈里·万德斯本格医生 |
[00:23] | We had a murder in town last night. | 昨晚镇上发生了一起谋杀案 |
[00:25] | We need you to come down and take a look at the body. | 我们要你来帮我们看看尸体 |
[00:27] | – What the mother hell? – You’re not dead. | -搞什么鬼 -你没死 |
[00:30] | Asta’s the nurse. | 阿斯塔是护士 |
[00:33] | It’s the new doctor. | 是新来的那个医生 |
[00:35] | – He’s an alien. – Wait, an alien? | -他是外星人 -等等 外星人 |
[00:38] | What the hell are you teaching this kid, huh? | 你到底教了这孩子什么鬼啊 |
[00:46] | One mistake. | 一个错误 |
[00:48] | Just one mistake made out of necessity for survival. | 一个为了生存而犯下的小错误 |
[00:51] | I had no choice | 我别无选择 |
[00:52] | but to kill the human known as Harry Vanderspeigle. | 只能杀死了那个叫哈里·万德斯本格的人 |
[00:56] | I was just defending myself. | 我是在保护自己 |
[00:58] | How was I supposed to know | 在我把他 |
[00:59] | when I threw him on top of the ice | 从冰上扔下去时 |
[01:01] | he would disappear into the lake? | 我怎么知道他会消失在湖里 |
[01:03] | I am an alien. | 我是一个外星人 |
[01:04] | I don’t know every little detail about how Earth works. | 我根本不知道地球是怎么样 |
[01:08] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[01:11] | I just need to find that body before someone else does. | 我只需要赶在别人之前找到尸体 |
[01:34] | Sleep: another example of humans being weak and inefficient. | 睡觉 人类弱小又低效的另一个有力实例 |
[01:40] | Their bodies must shut down for eight hours every single day, | 他们的身体每天必须休眠八小时 |
[01:43] | or they don’t work properly. | 不然就不能正常工作 |
[01:46] | Please be 6:00 A. M. Please be 6:00 A. M. | 拜托到六点了 拜托到六点了 |
[01:53] | So much to do. | 有好多事要做 |
[01:54] | I have to find that body in the lake, find my device, | 我要找到湖里的那具尸体 找到我的设备 |
[01:59] | the pieces of my ship that broke off over the mountains, | 我在山上炸裂的飞船碎片 |
[02:02] | I have to kill that kid– | 我要杀了那个孩子 |
[02:04] | mm, almost forgot about that. | 差点就忘了 |
[02:06] | Exterminate the human race. | 灭绝人类 |
[02:08] | Milk, gotta get milk. | 牛奶 得弄点牛奶 |
[02:09] | Don’t forget the milk. | 别忘了牛奶 |
[02:12] | Maybe some cereal. | 也许可以弄点碎片 |
[02:14] | If I can’t sleep, | 要是我睡不着 |
[02:15] | I can at least learn to be a better doctor. | 至少可以学学提升我的医术 |
[02:18] | Circumcision. | 环切包皮 |
[02:19] | What is that, eye surgery? Click. | 这是什么 眼部手术吗 点击 |
[02:25] | They are a savage people. | 他们是野蛮人 |
[02:36] | Refreshed. | 焕然一新 |
[02:38] | Plenty of energy to climb a mountain. | 有足够的能量去登山了 |
[02:47] | Did you hear that Chinese restaurant next to the theater | 你听说剧院边的那家中国餐馆 |
[02:49] | is shutting down? | 要关门了吗 |
[02:51] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[02:52] | I love that place. | 我超喜欢那家店 |
[02:55] | Yeah, Mrs. Lee accused her husband of cheating. | 李太太说她丈夫出轨 |
[02:58] | I guess they’re splitting up. | 他们应该要离婚了 |
[02:59] | What? They’re such a great couple. | 什么 他们俩明明很般配 |
[03:03] | It’s probably a misunderstanding. | 可能只是一些误会 |
[03:05] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会找她聊聊的 |
[03:07] | I hear someone wants to turn it into a gourmet pizza joint. | 我听说有人想要把那里改成披萨快餐店 |
[03:09] | On the other hand, | 从另一方面来说 |
[03:11] | he was handsy with the ladies, so. | 他的确很有女人缘 所以吧 |
[03:15] | She’s gotta do what she’s gotta do. | 她也是迫于无奈了吧 |
[03:18] | Right. You throw high, I’ll throw low? | 好了 你往高处扔 我往低处扔 |
[03:22] | – Spinner’s on. – Spinner’s on. | -引线开 -引线开 |
[03:25] | – Safety off. – Safety off. | -保险移除 -保险移除 |
[03:29] | Three, two, one, pull. | 三 二 一 拉 |
[03:39] | Nice hook shot. | 漂亮的勾手 |
[03:41] | Ball is life. | 球是命 |
[03:42] | Yeah, say that again. | 再说一遍试试 |
[03:44] | – Ball is life. – No, don’t– | -球是命 -不 别 |
[03:47] | – don’t say it twi– – Ball is life. | -别说两遍… -球是命 |
[03:49] | You always do that. | 你总是这样 |
[03:58] | This is the third piece of my ship that I’ve found. | 这是我找到的第三片飞船碎片 |
[04:02] | My device has to be nearby. | 我的设备肯定就在附近 |
[04:38] | I’m not alone up here. | 这里不止我一个人 |
[04:40] | This is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[04:43] | I just felt my rear iris pucker and my testicles tighten. | 我感觉到我的后虹膜皱褶和我的睾丸收紧了 |
[04:47] | My taint remains unchanged. | 我的味道没有变 |
[04:52] | That avalanche covering my search area | 雪崩覆盖了我的搜索区域 |
[04:54] | has set me back at least a week. | 让我的工作几乎倒退了一周 |
[04:58] | These humans think they can constantly thwart my plans. | 这些人类自以为总是能跑来破坏我的计划 |
[05:01] | Well, no more. | 不可能了 |
[05:08] | This is some bullshit! | 真是太扯淡了 |
[05:15] | Hi, I’m Kate Hawthorne. | 你好 我叫凯特·霍索恩 |
[05:18] | My husband is Ben, the mayor. | 我的丈夫是本 镇长 |
[05:22] | I met him. He smells like soap. | 我见过他 身上一股汤味 |
[05:25] | Yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[05:28] | My son ran out of your office a few days ago. | 我的儿子几天前从你的诊所逃走 |
[05:31] | Can I come in? Please? | 我能进去吗 拜托 |
[05:34] | Yes, just one minute. | 好 稍等一下 |
[05:55] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有事要和你说 |
[05:59] | My son Max told me you’re an alien. | 我的儿子麦克斯和我说你是外新人 |
[06:03] | What’s that then? | 然后呢 |
[06:05] | He also told me that you broke into his bedroom | 他还和我说你闯进了他的卧室 |
[06:08] | and tried to kill him. | 想要杀死他 |
[06:13] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:15] | What is wrong with him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[06:16] | Why is he making things up? | 他为什么要编这些事 |
[06:20] | – You think he’s lying. – Of course he’s lying. | -你觉得他在说谎 -他当然在说谎 |
[06:23] | You’re obviously not an alien. | 你显然不是外星人 |
[06:27] | I’m so embarrassed that he ran out of the clinic. | 他之前从诊所跑了 我真是尴尬死了 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 真抱歉打扰你了 |
[06:32] | I normally talk to Sam about this stuff, but he’s– | 这种事我通常是跟山姆聊的 可他… |
[06:38] | well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[06:38] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[06:41] | – Yeah. – Well, you don’t have anything to worry about. | -对 -你没什么好担心的 |
[06:44] | I’m not an alien. | 我不是外星人 |
[06:47] | Unfortunately. I hear they’re pretty cool. | 太可惜了 我听说外星人还挺酷的 |
[06:52] | Thank you for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[06:53] | It’s just– I can’t get my son off of this. | 只是…我没法让我儿子放下这个想法 |
[06:56] | And it’s not just the stories, he’s– | 他不只是编造故事 他… |
[06:58] | he’s drawn pictures. | 他还画了画 |
[07:01] | Lots and lots of pictures. Look at them. | 非常多的画 你看看 |
[07:05] | They’re disturbing. | 太让人担心了 |
[07:07] | And that alien? I mean– | 还有那个外星人 他… |
[07:10] | he even convinced the deputy to draw this. | 他居然说服副警长画了这个 |
[07:14] | Look at this, it’s disgusting. | 你看看 恶心死了 |
[07:17] | Makes me want to throw up just looking at it. | 我光是看着就想吐了 |
[07:19] | Some people think humans are ugly. | 有的人以为人类就够丑了呢 |
[07:22] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[07:23] | Max won’t sleep, he won’t eat, | 麦克斯不肯睡觉 不肯吃东西 |
[07:25] | and, frankly, he is driving me crazy. | 实话说吧 他快把我逼疯了 |
[07:29] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[07:31] | Is there anything that we can do? | 有什么我们能做的吗 |
[07:35] | Move. | 搬走 |
[07:37] | – What? – Far away from here. | -什么 -搬得远远的 |
[07:40] | A new school, a new life. | 找所新学校 开始新生活 |
[07:42] | If Max knows that he is never setting a foot in Colorado | 如果麦克斯知道自己再也不会踏入科罗拉多州 |
[07:46] | or the Western United States again, | 或是美国西部 |
[07:47] | I think that he will be a happy kid. | 我觉得他会成为一个快乐的孩子 |
[07:49] | Uh, we have jobs. | 我们在这里有工作 |
[07:52] | My husband is the mayor. | 我丈夫是镇长 |
[07:54] | Scotland needs mayors. | 苏格兰也招镇长 |
[07:57] | I read it in a book. | 我在书上看到的 |
[08:00] | We’re not moving. | 我们不会搬家 |
[08:06] | Ah, of course! | 当然了 |
[08:08] | Not. | 不搬 |
[08:12] | He’s probably just looking for attention. | 他可能只是在寻求关注 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:21] | I guess that makes sense. | 可能有道理 |
[08:24] | I try and steer clear of Max during the day. | 我白天会尽量避开麦克斯 |
[08:26] | Having a mom who works at school isn’t the easiest thing. | 有一个在学校工作的妈并不轻松 |
[08:29] | Neglect. It’s your fault. | 忽视 是你的错 |
[08:31] | And with that, you can go. | 这样的话 你可以走了 |
[08:34] | Uh… yeah, well, I… | 嗯…我… |
[08:38] | guess I’ll just try spending more time with him. | 看来我就尽量多陪陪他吧 |
[08:42] | Gotta be honest, I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我得承认 我觉得自己都快疯了 |
[08:46] | Max doesn’t drop the alien thing, | 麦克斯再不放弃外星人的事 |
[08:47] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我就要杀了他 |
[08:48] | You and me both. | 你我都是 |
[08:57] | Thank you so much for everything– | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[09:02] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Good morning, dickhead. | 早啊 混蛋 |
[09:25] | Can’t call me that. That’s a nasty word. | 你不能那么叫我 那是个不好的词 |
[09:28] | Oh, I’m sorry, shit-for-brains. | 对不起了 小杂碎 |
[09:32] | You’re inappropriate and you stole my flyers. | 你没礼貌 你还偷了我的传单 |
[09:35] | Do you wanna put them back up? | 你还想把它们贴回去吗 |
[09:37] | Go ahead. | 尽管去啊 |
[09:38] | No one believes you, anyway, not even your parents. | 反正也没人相信你 连你父母都不信 |
[09:42] | Tell people I am an alien. | 去跟人说我是外星人啊 |
[09:44] | Climb to the highest tower in town | 爬到镇上最高的塔上 |
[09:48] | and shout it to everyone. | 昭告天下啊 |
[09:51] | We don’t have towers, you dumb alien. | 现在没有塔了 傻子外星人 |
[09:53] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[09:55] | I know that; it was a figure of speech. | 我知道没塔 我那是个比喻 |
[09:58] | No, it wasn’t. | 才不是 |
[10:00] | Oh, my God, you actually thought we had towers. | 我的天 你还真以为我们有塔 |
[10:02] | – I did not! – You’re so stupid. | -我没有 -你太笨了 |
[10:05] | “Hi, I’m an alien and I think it’s castle times | “你好 我是外星人 我以为这是有城堡的年代 |
[10:08] | and there are towers.” | 还有塔这种东西” |
[10:09] | I was testing to see if you thought there were towers, | 我是在试探你是不是以为这里有塔 |
[10:12] | and you’re lucky you passed. | 算你走运 你过关了 |
[10:16] | – Well, I’m gonna go to school now. – Wait. | -我现在要去上学了 -等等 |
[10:19] | I hope a tower doesn’t fall on me | 希望不会有塔砸在我身上 |
[10:22] | because we live in make-believe times. | 因为我们活在自欺欺人的时代 |
[10:24] | You’re the one who thinks there’s towers! | 是你以为现在还有塔 |
[10:29] | Dickhead. | 混蛋 |
[10:30] | Assh– | 垃… |
[10:33] | Asshole. | 垃圾 |
[10:41] | Hey, Ass-ta. | 阿丝儿塔 |
[10:44] | It’s Ah-sta, Ellen. You knew that. | 是阿斯塔 艾伦 你知道的 |
[10:45] | Sorry. Must be the Canadian in me. | 抱歉 肯定是我的加拿大基因在作祟 |
[10:48] | Well, on this side of the imaginary border, it’s Ah-sta. | 在你假想的国界线这头 我叫阿斯塔 |
[10:51] | Pasta, drama, Ah-sta. What else can I do for you? | 帕斯塔 抓马 阿斯塔 还有什么能帮你的 |
[10:55] | Ah-sta, Dr. V needs some prescription pads, | 阿斯塔 V医生需要些处方签 |
[10:58] | but I can’t find any. | 可我找不着 |
[10:59] | Well, where have you looked? | 你都找了哪里 |
[11:01] | I haven’t looked yet. Can you get them? | 我还没找呢 你去帮他拿行吗 |
[11:31] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:32] | – I want that so badly. – Excuse me? | -我太想要了 -什么 |
[11:35] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[11:38] | I can’t sleep at night. I’m trying to learn how. | 我晚上睡不着 现在正努力学习怎么睡 |
[11:41] | Okay, well, please stop. It’s creepy. | 好吧 停下来 怪瘆人的 |
[11:44] | Get up. | 起来 |
[11:45] | Jay, Jay, wake up. | 杰伊 醒醒 |
[11:47] | Please wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[11:50] | Have you seen one of Sam’s prescription pads laying around? | 你在周围看到山姆的处方笺了吗 |
[11:51] | There’s one missing. | 少了一个 |
[11:52] | I don’t know if he took it home, I… | 我不知道他有没有带回家 |
[11:55] | he always used to keep them here. | 他以前总把它们放在办公室 |
[11:57] | That’s why you woke me up? | 这就是你叫醒我的原因吗 |
[11:58] | Well, have you seen it or not? | 那你有没有看到 |
[12:01] | Not. | 没有 |
[12:02] | I just work here for school credit. | 我只是在这打工挣学分 |
[12:04] | I barely know where the tongue depressors are. | 我都不知道压舌板在哪 |
[12:12] | I thought sleep was supposed to make you feel better. | 我以为睡觉能让人感觉好点 |
[12:15] | Cut her some slack. | 放她一马吧 |
[12:16] | She was probably up all night reeling like the rest of us. | 她可能跟我们一样整晚没睡 |
[12:20] | You didn’t even know Sam. Why can’t you sleep? | 你都不认识山姆 你为什么睡不着 |
[12:23] | There’s a dead me floating in the lake. | 湖里漂着一个死去的我 |
[12:26] | I can’t find the on/off switch in my brain. | 我找不到大脑的开关 |
[12:31] | Do you ever meditate? | 你有冥想过吗 |
[12:33] | By meditate, do you mean sit peacefully | 你说的冥想 是指安静地坐着 |
[12:35] | and think of all the people I want to kill? | 然后思考我想要杀的人吗 |
[12:38] | Yes. I like it very much. | 有 我非常喜欢冥想 |
[12:43] | – Good. – Uh, Dr. Vanderspeigle, | -很好 -万德斯本格医生 |
[12:45] | we need you down at the town hall. | 我们需要你去市政厅一趟 |
[12:47] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:48] | There’s another dead body. This time in the lake. | 又发现了一具尸体 这次是在湖里 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | 市政厅 警长办公室 | |
[13:01] | All right, all right, | 好了 好了 |
[13:02] | now there’s a lot of misinformation out there, okay? | 现在外面有很多不实传言 好吗 |
[13:04] | Everybody just needs to calm down. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[13:06] | And somebody need to open up a damn window | 得有人打开该死的窗户 |
[13:08] | ’cause it smell like a sweaty REI store up in here. | 因为这里闻起来像汗津津的户外用品商店 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:14] | I hear they found a body? | 我听说他们发现了一具尸体 |
[13:16] | No, just a foot. | 不 只有一只脚 |
[13:17] | Jack Rooney found it fishing the lake. | 杰克·鲁尼在湖里钓鱼时发现的 |
[13:20] | Which lake? My lake? | 哪个湖 我的湖吗 |
[13:22] | Not your lake. | 不是你的湖 |
[13:23] | Belongs to the state of Colorado. | 科罗拉多州的湖 |
[13:25] | Oh, are you trying to impress me? | 你是想唬我吗 |
[13:30] | By making me think you own a lake? | 让我以为你有个湖 |
[13:31] | No, I’m not doing that. | 没有 我不是那个意思 |
[13:33] | Can maybe you be just a little less needy | 你能不能别那么自我 |
[13:34] | and a little bit more sensitive? | 稍微察言观色一下 |
[13:36] | Because somebody’s died, so. | 毕竟有人死了 |
[13:38] | Come on, can we see the foot? | 拜托 我们能看看那只脚吗 |
[13:39] | What’s going on? Who does the foot belong to? | 怎么回事 那只脚是谁的 |
[13:42] | Yes, and can we touch it? | 对啊 我们能摸摸吗 |
[13:44] | Were they murdered? | 他们是被谋杀的吗 |
[13:45] | – Okay, folks, folks, folks. – What size is it? | -好了 各位 各位 -脚是什么尺码 |
[13:48] | This is an ongoing investigation | 我们正在调查 |
[13:49] | and all that we have now is…Is…Is a dead foot. | 而我们现在只有…只有一只死者的脚 |
[13:52] | That foot belongs to the guy I killed. | 那只脚是我杀的那个人的 |
[13:55] | For all we know, you know, it’s just, uh, | 据我们所知 只是 |
[13:57] | some hiker who got his foot ripped off by a bear. | 某个徒步者的脚被熊咬掉了 |
[14:00] | There’s a killer bear on the loose? | 有只杀人的熊逍遥法外吗 |
[14:03] | I know it. It’s my own fault. | 我知道 是我的错 |
[14:05] | I should’ve spent more time searching the lake | 我应该多花点时间在湖里找 |
[14:07] | and less time watching “Law & Order” Marathons. | 然后少追超长电视剧《法律与秩序》 |
[14:10] | All right! I want everybody to shut up! | 好了 所有人都闭嘴 |
[14:13] | I want it so quiet in here, | 我希望这里安静到 |
[14:14] | you can hear a mouse piss on cotton, you understand me? | 能听到老鼠在棉花上尿尿的声音 明白吗 |
[14:17] | No. | 不明白 |
[14:19] | – Now… – Okay. | -好了 -好吧 |
[14:20] | As you all know, | 你们都知道 |
[14:22] | we recently lost one of our own, Sam Hodges, | 我们最近失去我们的山姆·霍奇斯 |
[14:25] | who was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[14:26] | Now, finding this here foot in there? | 现在 在这里找到一只脚 |
[14:29] | This is a good thing, | 这是件好事 |
[14:31] | ’cause it means that we don’t have a murderer in our town. | 因为这意味着我们镇上没有杀人犯 |
[14:35] | We–we don’t? | 没有吗 |
[14:37] | We got ourselves a serial killer, y’all. | 我们有一个连环杀手 大伙 |
[14:40] | How the hell is that a good thing? | 这算什么好事 |
[14:42] | Serial killers don’t run away and hide. | 连环杀手不会逃跑 躲藏 |
[14:45] | They lie in wait to strike again, so they’re easier to catch. | 他们潜伏等待再次出手 所以更容易抓到他们 |
[14:48] | Hell, if I was a serial killer, | 如果我是个连环杀手 |
[14:49] | I’d be in this room right now looking for my next victim. | 我现在就在这个房间里寻找下一个受害者 |
[14:52] | All right. Whoa, whoa, whoa, don’t worry! | 好了 别担心 |
[14:54] | We’re gonna send the foot to Denver for DNA testing. | 我们要把这只脚送去丹佛做DNA检测 |
[14:57] | Once we find out who it is, we gon’ catch this killer. | 只要我们查出是谁 就能抓住凶手 |
[15:00] | I can’t let them get that DNA. | 我不能让他们拿到DNA |
[15:02] | They’ll know I’m dead lake man. | 他们会知道我就是湖里的那个死者 |
[15:04] | Doctor, do you have anything that… | 医生 你有什么… |
[15:05] | that you could…That you could add? | 有什么要补充的吗 |
[15:13] | I am so scared! | 我好害怕 |
[15:17] | Real nice, Doc. Real smooth, real smooth. | 真不错 医生 非常应景 |
[15:20] | Fear is real. I have all the signs. | 害怕是真的 我具有全部的迹象 |
[15:24] | Sweaty palms… | 手心出汗 |
[15:28] | Elevated heartbeat… | 心跳加速 |
[15:30] | Nice hat, freak. | 帽子不错 怪胎 |
[15:33] | Now that I’m in this body, I’m feeling human emotions. | 现在我的身体 能感受人类的情感 |
[15:38] | Sorry. | 对不起咯 |
[15:57] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[16:01] | My guess is a boat propeller probably hit the dead body | 我猜可能是船的螺旋桨打中了尸体 |
[16:05] | and just chopped the foot right off. | 把脚直接切下来了 |
[16:10] | White male. | 白人男性 |
[16:12] | I’m thinking late 40s, 180 pounds, | 我觉得有四十多岁 八十公斤 |
[16:15] | over six feet tall. | 一米八以上 |
[16:16] | That’s a size twelve shoe. | 这是十二码的脚 |
[16:20] | Heck, if you didn’t have two feet, | 天啊 要不是你有两只脚 |
[16:22] | I’d think this thing was yours. | 我都会以为这是你的脚 |
[16:25] | You are a funny, hilarious person. | 你真是个幽默的人 |
[16:28] | Anyway, the medical examiner will let us know | 总之 如果查出了匹配的DNA |
[16:31] | if we get a hit on the DNA. | 法医会通知我们的 |
[16:33] | No, I know there’s a chance that there won’t be, | 对 我知道有可能匹配不到 |
[16:37] | but with so many people in the database these days, | 但现在基因库里有那么多人的信息 |
[16:39] | all those ancestry testing kits. | 还有那些祖先基因测试 |
[16:43] | Even I did one. | 我都做过一次 |
[16:44] | Uh, I found out that, um, | 结果我发现 |
[16:47] | my real father | 我的亲生父亲 |
[16:47] | is actually my dad’s best friend, Bill, | 其实是我爸爸最好的朋友比尔 |
[16:50] | so I told my dad | 所以我告诉了我爸爸 |
[16:51] | and he and my mom broke up | 他就和我妈妈分手了 |
[16:53] | and then he left town and he moved to Ohio, so… | 然后他离开搬去了俄亥俄州 所以… |
[16:59] | I don’t recommend those tests. | 我不推荐那些测试 |
[17:03] | Anyway, soon the only people who won’t be in the database | 不管怎样 很快基因库里就只缺 |
[17:04] | are hermits and babies. | 隐士和婴儿的信息了 |
[17:27] | Definitely my foot. | 绝对是我的脚 |
[17:29] | It’s amazing how my people have developed the ability | 我的种族进化出了令人惊叹的能力 |
[17:31] | to mimic other life forms on the cellular level. | 能够从细胞层面模仿其他生命体 |
[17:34] | We are an incredible… | 我们是种无与伦比的… |
[17:35] | And I forgot to close the door. | 我忘记关门了 |
[17:37] | When you’re doing being next-level weird, | 等你又古怪完了以后 |
[17:39] | we have the Briscoes in the exam room. | 布里斯科一家在诊室等着 |
[17:41] | Oh, there’s my sock. | 找到我的袜子了 |
[17:43] | It’s here. | 在这呢 |
[17:45] | Where’s my goddamn foot? | 我的那只脚去哪了 |
[17:47] | You stole my five dead little piggies, | 你偷了我那个死人的小脚丫 |
[17:49] | not to mention Liv’s favorite bucket. | 更别提还有丽芙最爱的铁桶了 |
[17:51] | She puts her soda pop in there. | 她总把汽水放在那里面 |
[17:53] | I can help. I am a pathologist. | 我可以帮忙 我是个病理学家 |
[17:55] | You don’t need to send the whole foot to Denver. | 你不需要把整只脚送到丹佛去 |
[17:58] | Well, then pathologize the damn thing | 那就把这玩意病理一下 |
[17:59] | and get me a DNA sample. | 给我整份DNA样本 |
[18:01] | We got some Ted Bundy shit going on around here, | 我们这出了个泰德·邦迪 |
[18:03] | and I need to put a stop to it before he strikes again. | 我得在他下次出手之前阻止他 |
[18:05] | Or she. | 或者是她 |
[18:08] | The killer could be a woman. | 杀手可能是个女人 |
[18:09] | That’s sexist. You’re sexist. | 那是性别歧视 你这性别主义者 |
[18:11] | Let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[18:12] | When I say he, I mean he or she. | 我说”他”的时候 我指的是男女统称 |
[18:16] | You know, between you and me, | 我们两个之间 |
[18:17] | what is this PC bullshit anyway now? | 还说什么政治正确的屁话 |
[18:18] | You gotta say “he/she” for “he” | 还得用”他/她”代指”他”吗 |
[18:20] | when “he” already mean “he/she,” you know what I mean? | “他”本来指的就是”他/她” 懂我意思吗 |
[18:23] | I just think it’ll be more respectful | 我只觉得那样更尊重人 |
[18:25] | if you think of the killer as a woman. | 如果你觉得杀手也能是女人 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Well, let me tell you what I think would be respectful… | 告诉你我觉得什么叫尊重吧 |
[18:32] | is if you got me a skin sample off this foot | 那就是你给我从这只脚上取下一块皮肤样本 |
[18:34] | before I start needing dick pills. | 别让我等得要吃伟哥了 |
[18:37] | Now, I’ma be in the waiting room waiting. | 现在我去候诊室等着你 |
[18:55] | No one knows where great ideas come from, | 没人知道伟大想法的来源 |
[18:58] | but you always remember where you were when they came. | 但你总会记得灵光乍现的地点 |
[19:02] | There. | 好了 |
[19:03] | 包皮环切术 优缺点 | |
[19:04] | And in this case, my great idea came the moment | 而这次 我的好主意来自于这一刻 |
[19:07] | I entered the exam room and realized | 当我走进诊室并且想到 |
[19:09] | I was going to cut the foreskin off this baby’s dick | 我要把这个婴儿的包皮切下来 |
[19:11] | and hand it to the sheriff. | 然后交给警长 |
[19:16] | – How long has he been sick? – Just two days. | -他生病几天了 -就两天 |
[19:19] | He doesn’t have a fever. | 他没有发烧 |
[19:20] | That’s a relief. | 不幸中的万幸 |
[19:25] | His chest is clear. | 他的胸腔声音正常 |
[19:27] | Is he circumcised? | 他割过包皮了吗 |
[19:29] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[19:30] | Right, how dumb of me to ask. | 对 我这个问题太蠢了 |
[19:33] | I’m right here. I can just check myself. | 我就在这呢 可以直接自己检查 |
[19:36] | Let’s see what you’re packin’ down there, champ. | 来看看你下面是什么情况吧 小家伙 |
[19:37] | Harry… Dr. Vanderspeigle, | 哈里… 万德斯本格医生 |
[19:40] | you don’t need to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[19:41] | He’s not circumcised. Not yet, anyway. | 他没有割包皮 至少现在还没有 |
[19:44] | We were thinking about it but hadn’t made a decision. | 我们在考虑 但还没决定好 |
[19:47] | And you don’t need to make a decision right now. | 你不需要现在就做决定 |
[19:49] | The sooner the better. | 越早越好 |
[19:50] | Removing the foreskin reduces the risk of urinary tract infection. | 割掉包皮可以降低尿路感染的风险 |
[19:54] | – Also STDs. – STDs? | -还有性病 -性病 |
[19:57] | Do you want your baby getting gonorrhea? | 你想让你的孩子得淋病吗 |
[20:01] | – Is that a real question? – No, it’s not. | -你是认真在问我吗 -不 不是的 |
[20:04] | You should consider it. It’s a very simple procedure. | 你应该考虑一下 那是个非常简单的手术 |
[20:07] | All I do is surgically remove the skin | 我只需要通过手术切除 |
[20:10] | which covers the tip of your baby’s prick. | 包裹着你孩子老二顶端的皮肤 |
[20:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:20] | I’m keeping the foot so it can be stored properly. | 我要留着那只脚 保存好它 |
[20:24] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[20:25] | Thing made my whole office smell like bad sushi. | 它让我的办公室闻起来一股坏寿司味 |
[20:27] | I gotta get this back to Liv. | 我得把这个还给丽芙 |
[20:29] | You know ladies love they buckets. | 你懂的 女人都喜欢水桶 |
[20:31] | Before you say that’s sexist, that’s just a fact. | 你可别说这是性别歧视 事实如此 |
[20:54] | – Hey, Maxie. – Mom, what are you doing? | -小麦 -妈妈 你来这儿干什么 |
[20:57] | I can’t be seen hanging out with my mother. | 我不能被人瞧见还在和自己妈妈玩 |
[20:59] | Don’t be silly. Hey. | 傻孩子 |
[21:02] | Teachers get lunch breaks, too. | 老师也是有午休时间的 |
[21:04] | Just wanted to stop by and see how you’re doing. | 我只是顺路过来看看你 |
[21:06] | Please go! | 拜托快走吧 |
[21:09] | I’ll literally pay you. | 我可以给你钱 |
[21:10] | That’s the money I gave you this morning. | 这钱是我早上给你的 |
[21:12] | Money is money. | 那也是钱 |
[21:14] | Okay, just… Hey. | 好吧 但 |
[21:17] | I just wanted to tell you that I love you. | 我只是想让你知道我爱你 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[21:25] | – Can I just get a hug? – No! | -我能抱抱你吗 -不行 |
[21:26] | Okay, great. Okay, bye. | 行吧 再见 |
[21:32] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[21:35] | Dude, that’s the kid with the alien poster. | 他就是那个贴外星人海报的小孩儿 |
[21:49] | 小麦 有人见过这个外星人吗 请联系小麦 | |
[21:49] | What, Space Boy? | 演太空男孩儿呢 |
[21:52] | He’s the one with the alien posters? | 就是他贴的外星人海报吗 |
[22:01] | You wanna make fun of me too? | 你也是来笑话我的吗 |
[22:04] | No. | 不 |
[22:05] | Because I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:14] | Stress, fear. | 压力 恐惧 |
[22:17] | No wonder humans can’t sleep at night. | 难怪人类晚上会睡不着觉 |
[22:20] | Imagine what that water would do to your balls? | 这水冷得能冻坏你的蛋 |
[22:22] | At least I don’t have to worry about the kid or the foot anymore. | 至少我不会再想那小孩或是断脚的事儿了 |
[22:31] | What’s going on here? Why are you on my beach? | 发生什么事了 为什么你们会出现在我家湖边 |
[22:35] | It’s official police business, Doc. | 警察办案 医生 |
[22:37] | Rest of that body’s got to be out there somewhere, | 尸体其他部分一定在这儿的哪个地方 |
[22:39] | and I plan on finding it. | 我打算找看看 |
[22:41] | You work too hard. You should take some time off. | 你们太努力了 需要休息休息 |
[22:44] | Doctor’s orders. | 请遵医嘱 |
[22:46] | I am a little concerned about | 我有点担心 |
[22:48] | the overall scale of this operation. | 这次行动的规模 |
[22:51] | You know, we don’t have the budget to drag this whole lake. | 搜遍整个湖可不在我的预算范围内 |
[22:54] | You got it in your budget | 那你的预算里包括 |
[22:55] | to live in a town littered with dead bodies? | 住在一个尸体遍布的小镇上吗 |
[22:58] | Not really how budgets work. | 帐可不是这样算的 |
[23:00] | And this whole thing… It’s just too expensive. | 整个搜查 真的太贵了 |
[23:02] | I mean, the town is definitely not paying for snacks, okay? | 镇里绝对不会为零食付款的 |
[23:07] | Those are Cletus’s dog treats. | 那是克里特斯的狗粮 |
[23:11] | Hey, don’t be spittin’ that out! | 别吐 |
[23:12] | That’s real bison meat. What the hell’s wrong with you? | 那可是真的野牛肉 你到底啥毛病 |
[23:14] | – Dang it! God, it’s like a gamey peanut. – Listen, | -我去 这味道像怪味花生 -听着各位 |
[23:18] | everyone here needs to get their head in the game. | 在场的各位都得打起精神 |
[23:20] | We’re searching this entire lake. | 必须将整个湖搜个遍 |
[23:23] | We ain’t gon’ stop till we find that body. | 找到尸体之前绝不停歇 |
[23:44] | Yes, nurse. | 是的 护士 |
[23:45] | I have very bad ass rash | 我屁股为了供你检查 |
[23:48] | for you to examine, please. | 起了一大片疹子 请吧 |
[23:51] | Okay? | 来吧 |
[23:52] | Oh, my God, you scared me. | 天 吓我一跳 |
[23:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[23:56] | You’ve been so mopey lately. | 最近你总是闷闷不乐的 |
[23:59] | You do know my friend Sam died. | 你知道的 我朋友山姆死了 |
[24:02] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:05] | I know, I know, | 我知道 |
[24:06] | and I’m very sorry and it sucks, | 很抱歉这真的太糟糕了 |
[24:11] | but maybe to get your mind off of it, | 但是为了让你不再去想这件事 |
[24:14] | you come out with me. | 跟我出去吧 |
[24:16] | You taking me to feed baby squirrels again? | 你这是又要带我去喂小松鼠吗 |
[24:19] | This is even better. | 比这更好 |
[24:25] | They find that body, I’m gonna legit shit myself. | 他们要是能找到尸体 我就去自杀 |
[24:28] | When you said “Have some fun,” | 你说找点儿乐子的时候 |
[24:30] | I thought you meant dinner or maybe a movie. | 我还以为是指吃顿美食或看场电影 |
[24:34] | Come on, we got a live show here. | 得了吧 这可有场直播 |
[24:36] | The finale, fingers crossed, is a bloated, dead corpse. | 万众期待得压轴大戏是出现一具被水泡胀的尸体 |
[24:40] | So this is our night? A floater watch party? | 就这了吗 一场浮尸秀 |
[24:44] | This town, I’ll take what I can get. | 就这个小镇来说已经很不错了 |
[24:47] | Besides, I was dating this guy, and he sort of ghosted me. | 而且 跟我约会的那个人 他鸽了我 |
[24:53] | I mean, he stopped calling entirely | 完全断了联系 |
[24:55] | and I’m kind of hoping that’s him out there, you know? | 我甚至希望那个尸体就是他的 |
[24:57] | Get some closure. | 有个了结 |
[25:00] | Also, you know what I heard? JT is having a party later. | 你猜我听说了什么 JT晚点有个趴 |
[25:05] | JT JT. | |
[25:07] | I haven’t thought about him in forever. | 都快忘了这号人了 |
[25:10] | I can’t believe he’s still around. | 简直不敢相信他还住在这里 |
[25:11] | Well, I mean, everybody’s still around. | 大家都住在这里 |
[25:14] | Nobody gets out of here. | 没人会离开 |
[25:17] | We did. | 我们会的 |
[25:18] | I’ll give us that. | 一定会的 |
[25:19] | We both got out and chased our dreams. | 我俩都能实现自己的梦想 |
[25:22] | – Damn right. – Yeah. | -说得好 -是啊 |
[25:28] | And reality chased us right back. | 即使现实在身后追逐着我们 |
[25:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:35] | Yeah, starting to envy that body in the lake. | 竟然有点儿羡慕湖里的那具死尸 |
[25:42] | Deputy, why is your boat headed to shore? | 副警长 你怎么靠岸了 |
[25:46] | The mayor has to be brought back in. | 镇长说他必须得回去 |
[25:47] | He has an appointment. | 他还有个会 |
[25:52] | Is there somebody throwing up on that boat? | 船上是有人吐了吗 |
[25:55] | Uh, hi, Sheriff. This is the mayor speaking. | 警长 我是镇长 |
[25:58] | I just have a pre-existing appoi… | 我有个预先约定好的会 |
[26:01] | Are you seasick? | 你晕船了吗 |
[26:03] | We don’t halt justice | 我们不会就因为 |
[26:04] | just ’cause your tummy’s a little upset. | 你肚子有点不舒服 就暂停司法 |
[26:06] | If you gotta piss, puke, or shit, | 如果你想要小便 呕吐或是大便 |
[26:07] | you do it over the side of the boat. | 你就去船侧边解决掉 |
[26:09] | In the meantime, we stick to the plan. | 与此同时 我们仍按计划行事 |
[26:10] | You do the east lake grid; I do the west lake grid. Over. | 你负责湖东边 我负责湖西边 完毕 |
[26:14] | Aye-aye, Sheriff. | 收到 警长 |
[26:16] | Perhaps if you drank some water? | 要不 你喝点水 |
[26:17] | All I taste is bison. | 我满嘴只有野牛味 |
[26:20] | I don’t like this feeling. | 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[26:22] | Even this dog is making me nervous. | 甚至这条狗都让我感到紧张 |
[26:25] | I remember when I didn’t know the meaning of fear. | 我还记得我不知道恐惧是什么感觉的时候 |
[26:28] | After my ship crashed, I was on my own for two weeks. | 我的飞船坠毁后 我独自生活了两周 |
[26:29] | 四个月前 新墨西哥州 | |
[26:31] | An alien on an alien planet, danger everywhere. | 外星人在一个外星球上 处处危机四伏 |
[26:43] | None of it concerned me. | 没有什么能让我担心 |
[26:58] | Not knowing fear allowed me to make bold fashion choices. | 没有恐惧感能让我做出大胆的时尚选择 |
[27:44] | I don’t think they’re gonna find a body. | 我不认为他们会找到尸体 |
[27:47] | Come on, stay positive. | 别这样 积极点 |
[27:50] | I think that’s Harry’s cabin over there. | 那里应该是哈里的小屋 |
[27:53] | Fancy. | 真奢华啊 |
[27:56] | I wonder what half of it will be worth when we split up. | 我好奇当我们分手的时候 一半的小屋能值多少钱 |
[28:03] | I remember who Harry reminds me of. | 我记起来哈里会让我想到谁了 |
[28:06] | – Who? – Danny Oliver. | -谁 -丹尼·奥利弗 |
[28:07] | – My God, he took you to prom. – Yes, he did, right? | -老天 是带你去毕业舞会的那个 -是的 是他 |
[28:10] | – Yes, he did. – Oh, God. | -是他带我去的 -天呐 |
[28:13] | You remember him dancing to “Got Your Money”? | 你还记得他跳的那支《爷钱够你花》 |
[28:16] | *Hey, Dirty!* | *小淫猫* |
[28:19] | *Baby, I got your money, don’t you worry* | *宝贝 爷钱有的是 你别担心* |
[28:22] | *You better give me that money, ooh!* | *你最好把钱都给我* |
[28:24] | – Oh, my damn. – Right now! | -我的天 -就现在 |
[28:27] | *Baby, I got your money* | *宝贝 给你的份爷有的是* |
[28:28] | – Yes! – *Don’t you worry* | -没错 -*别但心* |
[28:30] | *Said hey* | *我说* |
[28:31] | *Baby, I got your money* | *宝贝 爷的钱够你花* |
[28:33] | *Hey, said hey* | *我说* |
[28:36] | *Baby, I got your money, don’t you worry* | *宝贝 爷钱有的是 别担心* |
[28:41] | Sheriff, maybe I should go in and check the shoreline? | 警长 或许 我应该上岸 搜寻下海岸线 |
[28:44] | Based on the current, | 根据现状 |
[28:45] | it is highly probable the body has already washed up. | 尸体很有可能已经被水冲上岸了 |
[28:49] | I know what’s going on. The mayor’s still sick. | 我知道是怎么回事 镇长还是不舒服 |
[28:52] | You stay on mission, Deputy. We got a body to find. | 你继续执行任务 副警长 我们还有具尸体要找 |
[28:56] | This guy’s not going to give up. | 这个人不会停手的 |
[28:58] | I can’t panic. I just need a plan. | 我不能慌张 我只是需要一个计划 |
[29:01] | If they find the body, | 如果他们找到了尸体 |
[29:02] | I’ll say it’s my twin brother, Frederico. | 我就说那是我的双胞胎兄弟 弗雷德里克 |
[29:05] | Playboy, drinker, bad swimmer. | 花花公子 酗酒 不怎么会游泳 |
[29:26] | Whoa. Down, boy. | 下来 小家伙 |
[29:29] | Down, boy. | 快下来 小家伙 |
[29:31] | Down! This is my body. | 下来 这是我的尸体 |
[29:33] | This is my body. | 这是我的尸体 |
[29:35] | No, let go! | 不 快放开 |
[29:50] | Harry? Are you home? | 哈里 你在家吗 |
[29:54] | Yes, I’m home just standing here doing nothing. | 是的 我在家 我就是站在这 啥也没做 |
[30:00] | Oh, cool. Looks like a fun night. | 不错 看上去像是个有趣的夜晚 |
[30:03] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[30:05] | We were down at the beach watching the lake being dragged. | 我们本来在沙滩上看着他们在湖里打捞 |
[30:08] | It’s like our town’s version of a drive-in. | 就像我们小镇版的汽车电影院那样 |
[30:11] | Can we use your bathroom? | 我们可以借用一下你的厕所吗 |
[30:14] | Please? | 麻烦了 |
[30:15] | It’s back there. | 厕所在后面 |
[30:17] | But then you have to leave right away. | 但是之后你们得立马离开 |
[30:19] | – I’m very busy. – Yeah, we know, doing nothing. | -我非常忙 -是的 我们知道 忙着闲 |
[30:29] | I’m over him. Like, so over him. | 我不喜欢他了 是非常不喜欢他了 |
[30:31] | Like, I’m embarrassed that I was into him. | 我甚至因我喜欢过他而感到尴尬 |
[30:38] | Why are you going through his stuff? | 你为什么要翻他的东西 |
[30:41] | You can find out a lot about a guy this way. | 你能以此更多的了解一个人 |
[30:44] | He’s got all the vitamins. | 他所有的维生素都有 |
[30:45] | A, B, C–oh, my God. | 维生素A B C 天呐 |
[30:49] | They’re stored in alphabetical order. | 都是按照字母表顺序储藏的 |
[30:51] | He’s a maniac. | 他是个疯子 |
[30:53] | I’m so turned on. | 我太”性奋”了 |
[31:03] | We are gonna go. | 我们准备走了 |
[31:07] | Do not go in there. | 你千万别进去 |
[31:09] | I’m just kidding. I didn’t shit in your bathroom. | 我是开玩笑的 我没有在你浴室里大便 |
[31:11] | Gotta go to a party. Sorry, you’re not invited. | 我得去参加派对了 不好意思 你没被邀请去 |
[31:14] | Kinda a girl’s night thing, so yeah. | 差不多算是个女生之夜 |
[31:18] | – Okay. – Seriously, it’s not a big deal. | -好的 -认真的 没什么大不了的 |
[31:19] | It’s just, like, my ex, JT, he’s, like, really successful | 就是 我的前任 JT 他非常成功 |
[31:23] | and he’s got this, like, really big house in the hills | 他在山上有个超级大的房子 |
[31:27] | and he’s, like, begging me to go, | 他求着我过去 |
[31:30] | which…embarrassing for him, you know? | 这…对他来说很尴尬 |
[31:35] | Then I’m confused why you’re still here. | 那我很疑惑你为什么还在这 |
[31:37] | – Go. – No, we’re good. | -快去吧 -好了 没事了 |
[31:38] | I get it. So we’ll see you another time. | 我懂了 那我们下次再见 |
[31:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | It’s like he’s jealous but barely hiding it. | 就像是他吃醋了但几乎没藏住 |
[31:50] | He’s hiding it pretty well. | 他藏得挺好的 |
[31:53] | He’s probably gonna follow us. | 他可能会跟踪我们 |
[31:54] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不会的 |
[31:55] | – Oh, my God. – You’re so weird. | -我的天呐 -你太古怪了 |
[32:04] | Hey, you girls got ID? | 姑娘们 你们带身份证了吗 |
[32:07] | Oh, what are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[32:09] | This bitch called in for reinforcements. | 那个贱人打电话搬救兵了 |
[32:10] | Aww, D’arce. | 达茜 |
[32:14] | Thank you. Let’s do the damn thing. | 谢谢 该死的 我们开始吧 |
[32:16] | Give it to you. | 这给你 |
[32:17] | Ugh, do you have anything stronger? | 你有更给力的东西吗 |
[32:19] | Pumped Sage enough milk for a week. | 我吸了足够塞奇喝一周的奶 |
[32:22] | – I’m trying to be out‐out. – Ooh, you look hot. | -我要出来浪一浪 -你看起来真性感 |
[32:25] | Ooh, why are you dressed like a mob wife? | 你为什么打扮得像个黑帮老大的妻子 |
[32:28] | Why aren’t you? | 你为什么不这么穿 |
[32:29] | I have a husband. You have a cat. | 我有丈夫 你只有猫 |
[32:32] | Besides, | 而且 |
[32:32] | this is the first night I’ve been out since Sage was born. | 这是塞奇出生以来我第一次晚上出来浪 |
[32:35] | I’m not gonna waste it on a Broncos jersey and jeans. | 我才不要穿野马队卫衣和牛仔裤 |
[32:40] | I see somebody I wanna talk to… | 我看中一个人了 我想跟他 |
[32:43] | with my butt. | 用臀部交流感情 |
[32:47] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | Hey, watch it. | 小心点 |
[32:54] | – Kick rocks, cougar. – Cougar? | -滚远点 熟女 -熟女 |
[32:58] | We know the guy that lives here, | 我们认识一个住在这里的家伙 |
[32:59] | so maybe we could have him just kick your ass right out of here. | 也许 我们会让他把你撵出这里 |
[33:01] | Who, JT’s dad? He’s outta town, lady. | 谁 JT的老爸 他不在镇上 夫人 |
[33:05] | Lady? | 夫人 |
[33:07] | Check out the MILFs. | 看看这两个老太婆 |
[33:15] | Did you invite me to a high school party? | 你是邀请我来参加高中派对吗 |
[33:16] | Oh, God. Holy shit. | 天啊 我靠 |
[33:19] | No, no, no, this isn’t funny, okay? | 不不 这不好玩 行吗 |
[33:21] | I wasted a 30‐mile drive, a babysitter, | 我浪费时间开了48公里车 雇了保姆 |
[33:24] | and I smeared my best lipstick to be here. | 还抹上了最好的口红来到这 |
[33:25] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, my God. | -抱歉 -天啊 |
[33:28] | Where’s D’Arcy? Oh, shit. | 达茜在哪 我靠 |
[33:29] | – I’m gonna kill her. – Oh, God, oh, God. Oh, God. | -我要杀了她 -天啊 天啊 |
[33:34] | You’re a good dancer. | 你跳得真好 |
[33:35] | And you’re skinny. | 你很苗条 |
[33:37] | Like a cricket. | 像蟋蟀一样 |
[33:38] | – You wanna take it upstairs? – Why, what’s upstairs? | -你想要上楼吗 -为什么 楼上有什么 |
[33:42] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[33:43] | Oh, my God, braces? Ugh. | 天啊 牙套 |
[33:49] | Ugh, high school party. | 高中派对 |
[33:52] | How’s your new boyfriend. You get into his Pull‐Ups yet? | 你的新男朋友怎么样 你跟他做过引体向上吗 |
[33:55] | I think that was his first boner. | 我觉得刚才那是他第一次勃起 |
[33:57] | I guess that you forgot that JT also has a son named JT? | 我猜你忘了JT的儿子也叫JT |
[34:01] | It’s not my fault that he is a narcissist. | 他自恋又不是我的错 |
[34:03] | Wow, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:08] | – Why? – You guys want some? | -干什么 -你们要来点吗 |
[34:11] | Oh, great. We’re in a Gen Z drug den. | 太好了 我们在Z时代毒品老巢 |
[34:14] | Hey, these are Sam’s. Where’d you get these? | 那是山姆的 你是从哪搞来的 |
[34:16] | From my pocket. | 我的口袋里 |
[34:18] | Burnout, she means who gave them to you? | 晕 她的意思是 是谁把这些给你的 |
[34:20] | This prescription was written after he died. | 这个处方是他死后开的 |
[34:24] | You weren’t prescribed these. | 医生没有给你开这些药 |
[34:25] | I’m taking them, and if you have a problem with that, | 我要把这个拿走 如果你对此有意见 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我要报警了 |
[34:31] | – What was that about? – Let’s just get out of here. | -这是怎么回事 -我们走吧 |
[34:38] | Wait. Jay? | 等等 杰伊 |
[34:44] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[34:46] | How are all these children more wasted than us? | 这些孩子们怎么比我们还颓 |
[34:47] | Okay, yeah, I’m going home to snuggle my baby. | 够了 我要回家去抱我的宝宝了 |
[34:51] | You two, you need families. | 你们两个 你们需要回家了 |
[34:54] | Or maybe a lawyer. | 又或者是需要律师 |
[34:57] | This is embarrassing. Help me. | 真是太难为情了 帮我 |
[34:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let’s do it. | 好的好的 来吧 |
[35:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:04] | Sorry about tonight. | 今晚的事很抱歉 |
[35:07] | You’re too young to know how sorry that party really was. | 你还太年轻了 不知道那个派对到底有多糟糕 |
[35:12] | – Thanks. – Course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[35:15] | Just get to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[35:17] | Oh, hang on, um… | 等一下 |
[35:19] | I know you’ve been going through a hard time lately. | 我知道你最近过得很艰难 |
[35:22] | Whenever you’re having a rough time, | 不管你什么时候遇到了困难 |
[35:24] | just burn some of this cedar and pull the smoke around you. | 就烧一些雪松 给自己熏香吧 |
[35:28] | Something my dad taught me. It’ll help. | 这是我爸教我的 会有帮助的 |
[35:33] | That’s weird, but okay. | 真奇怪 不过好吧 |
[35:38] | Thanks, Ms. Twelvetrees. | 谢谢 特瑞弗翠丝女士 |
[35:56] | Asta, are you ready? | 阿斯塔 你准备好了吗 |
[36:00] | Asta? | 阿斯塔 |
[36:07] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[36:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:30] | – Let’s get out of here. – Yeah, let’s do it. | -我们走吧 -好 我们走 |
[36:34] | Up front, princess. I’m not a chauffeur. | 坐前面 公主 我可不是专车司机 |
[36:39] | I mean‐oh, okay. | 我的意思是 好吧 |
[36:41] | That’s how we’re doing it? | 我们就这么做 |
[36:42] | Yep, that’s how we’re doing it. | 对 我们就这么做 |
[36:46] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[37:01] | We’re calling it a night, Doc, | 今晚就这样吧 医生 |
[37:02] | but we’ll be back tomorrow. | 但是我们明天继续 |
[37:05] | There’s a dead body out there somewhere | 有具尸体还不见着呢 |
[37:06] | and we’re not gonna rest until we find it. | 我们找不到就誓不罢休 |
[37:09] | Except we are going to go home and rest now. | 不过我们现在要回家休息了 |
[37:12] | Hey, Cletus! | 克里特斯 |
[37:13] | Hey! Get back here, boy! | 回来 |
[37:14] | Hey! What you smell? | 你闻到什么了 |
[37:16] | Cletus! | 克里特斯 |
[37:17] | What you got, boy? – | 你发现什么了 |
[37:20] | Oh, hell. He onto something! | 见鬼 它有发现了 |
[37:23] | – He cannot go in there. – Go on, boy! | -他不能进去 -去吧 |
[37:51] | No wonder he’s losing his mind. | 难怪他疯了似的 |
[37:56] | It’s bison. | 是野牛肉 |
[37:58] | You got meat. | 你有肉 |
[38:00] | I like meat. | 我喜欢吃肉 |
[38:02] | I like meat, too, you know? | 我也喜欢 |
[38:05] | I’ve tried rabbit. | 我尝过兔肉 |
[38:06] | And I tried moose once. | 我还吃过一次麋鹿 |
[38:08] | My uncle made them. I ate it, but I didn’t like it. | 我叔叔做的 我吃了 但是不喜欢 |
[38:10] | Okay, well, there’s nothing to see here. | 好吧 这里没什么好看的 |
[38:12] | At least I know where I can come if I need meat, right? | 至少我想吃肉时知道去哪儿找了 对吗 |
[38:16] | Come on, here, Cletus! | 来吧 克里特斯 |
[38:19] | And Liv. | 叫我丽芙 |
[38:36] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[38:39] | Why are you awake? | 你怎么就醒了 |
[38:41] | – Please don’t tell me you waited up for me. – No. | -别告诉我你一晚上都在等我 -没有 |
[38:44] | – Breakfast? – Oh, my God, please. | -吃早餐吗 -好啊 |
[38:47] | Scrambled eggs, your favorite. | 炒鸡蛋 你最喜欢的 |
[38:54] | This looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[39:06] | It was a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[39:13] | The baby was a girl. | 是个女婴 |
[39:18] | I thought she’d be better off without me, | 我以为没有我她会过得更好 |
[39:19] | but what if that’s not true? | 但如果这不是真的呢 |
[39:20] | What if–what if she’s supposed to be with me? | 如果 如果她应该和我在一起呢 |
[39:25] | You’re a mother to that child. | 你是那孩子的母亲 |
[39:27] | That bond can never be broken. | 你们之间的纽带永远不会断 |
[39:31] | It’s a mother’s gift. | 这是母亲给孩子的礼物 |
[39:33] | Wherever that child is, | 不管孩子在哪儿 |
[39:36] | you’ll always be able to sense her. | 你都能感受到她 |
[39:41] | One day, | 有一天 |
[39:44] | that connection will bring you back together. | 这种联系会让你们团聚 |
[39:57] | – Here you go. – Oh, thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[40:02] | We both have the same bag. | 我俩的袋子一样 |
[40:04] | Oh, um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:05] | I was just buying a lock for your desk drawer. | 我给你的办公桌抽屉买了把锁 |
[40:07] | It’s where Sam used to keep all his prescription pads. | 山姆过去把病例单放在那儿 |
[40:11] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[40:11] | I also have some things to lock away. | 我也有些东西要锁起来 |
[40:17] | Who even are you, Harry Vanderspeigle? | 你到底是谁 哈里·万德斯本格 |
[40:21] | Just a… | 就是一个… |
[40:23] | guy. | 人 |
[40:28] | Everybody has secrets. | 人人都有秘密 |
[40:31] | Fear is such a great motivator. | 恐惧是很好的动力 |
[40:33] | It makes people lock those secrets away. | 让人把秘密锁起来 |
[40:39] | But for every one person locking away their secrets, | 但每有一个人把秘密锁起来 |
[40:42] | there are two more people seeking to uncover the truth. | 就有两个人想发现真相 |
[40:49] | Scary, right? | 吓人吧 |
[40:52] | He’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[40:55] | He definitely cut the brakes on your bike. | 肯定是他把你的自行车刹车弄坏的 |
[40:59] | I need to get a closer look. | 我要走近看看 |
[41:00] | No, don’t. Don’t do it. | 别 别去 |
[41:17] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[42:12] | So I look that alien son of a bitch right in his jaundiced eyes | 于是我盯着那个外星人的黄眼睛 |
[42:17] | and I said in no uncertain terms, | 直截了当地说道 |
[42:19] | “I’m not the one to mess with.” | “别惹我” |
[42:21] | I said, “Boy, I don’t know where you’re from | 我说 “小子 我不知道你是从哪儿来的 |
[42:24] | “And I don’t much give a flying duck’s fart. | 我他妈也不在乎 |
[42:26] | “One thing’s for certain, two things for sure. | 有一件事是肯定的 |
[42:29] | You best stay the hell away from me.” | 你最好离我远点” |
[42:32] | Well, he come at me. | 他向我走来 |
[42:34] | I kicked his alien ass all the way to the next county. | 我一脚踢在他的屁股上 把他踢飞了 |
[42:39] | Damn thing got away with my horse and my hat, | 该死的东西顺走了我的马儿和帽子 |
[42:42] | but I knew he wouldn’t mess with me again. | 但我知道他不敢再惹我了 |
[42:45] | Unbelievable. See, this is why we like traveling around | 难以置信 这就是为什么我们要四处旅行 |
[42:48] | meeting other alien experiencers. | 和其他遭遇外星人的人见面 |
[42:49] | Stories like that. | 像这样的故事 |
[42:51] | When we saw your videos online, | 我们在网上看到你的视频 |
[42:52] | we knew we had to come speak with you. | 就知道一定要跟你谈谈 |
[42:56] | Where did you say you actually saw the alien again? | 你说你在哪儿见到外星人来着 |
[42:58] | Do you know where he was headed? | 你知道他去哪儿了吗 |
[42:59] | Well, little lady, | 小娘子 |
[43:00] | I’ve been letting this liquor speak for me | 一喝酒就打开了话匣子 |
[43:02] | and I think I said too much already. | 我想我已经说得够多了 |
[43:05] | But you can read about that in the book I’m writing. | 不过你可以在我的书里看到 |
[43:09] | Oh, cool. You’re writing a book. | 酷 你在写书 |
[43:25] | Well, well, little lady. | 小娘子 |
[43:27] | What are you doing– | 你干什么 |
[43:31] | Oh, my God! Are you insane? | 天啊 你疯了吗 |
[43:36] | You killed him? | 你杀了他 |
[43:39] | We’re not supposed to kill people! | 我们不应该杀人的 |
[43:40] | Those aren’t our orders! | 我们的任务不是这样的 |
[43:41] | Looks like you and I have different orders. | 看来我们接的是不同的任务 |