时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Where did you say you actually saw the alien, again? | 说你在哪儿见到外星人来着 |
[00:10] | You can read about that in the book I’m writing. | 你可以在我的书里看到 |
[00:14] | You killed him? Those aren’t our orders! | 你杀了他 我们的任务不是这样的 |
[00:17] | Looks like you and I have different orders. | 看来我们接的是不同的任务 |
[00:19] | Hi. My son ran out of your office… | 我的儿子几天前从你的诊所 |
[00:21] | A few days ago. | 逃走了 |
[00:22] | He told me you’re an alien. | 他和我说你是外星人 |
[00:24] | He even convinced the deputy to draw this. | 他居然说服副警长画了这个 |
[00:28] | You want to make fun of me too? | 你也是来笑话我的吗 |
[00:30] | No. Because I believe you. | 不 我相信你 |
[00:35] | You guys want some? | 你们要来点吗 |
[00:36] | Those are Sam’s. | 那是山姆的 |
[00:37] | This prescription was written after he died. | 这个处方是他死后开的 |
[00:39] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[00:41] | When I was 16, I got pregnant. | 十六岁的时候 我怀孕了 |
[00:43] | I gave the baby up for adoption. | 所以我放弃孩子 让人领养了 |
[00:47] | There’s another dead body. | 又发现了一具尸体 |
[00:48] | That foot belongs to the guy I killed. | 那只脚是我杀的那个人的 |
[00:51] | Why are you on my beach? | 为什么你们会出现在我家湖边 |
[00:52] | Rest of that body’s got to be out there somewhere. | 尸体其他部分一定在这儿的哪个地方 |
[00:54] | We’re searching this entire lake. | 必须将整个湖搜个遍 |
[01:04] | ♪ Making your way in the world today ♪ | ♪ 在这世上生存 ♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ Takes everything you’ve got ♪ | ♪ 已经耗尽你的力气 ♪ |
[01:09] | ♪ Taking a break from all your worries ♪ | ♪ 偶尔喘口气 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ Sure would help a lot ♪ | ♪ 能让你放松太多 ♪ |
[01:16] | ♪ Wouldn’t you like to get away ♪ | ♪ 你难道不想逃离吗 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ Sometimes you want to go ♪ | ♪ 有时候你想去 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ Where everybody ♪ | ♪ 所有人 ♪ |
[01:25] | ♪ Knows your name ♪ | ♪ 都认识你的地方 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ And they’re always glad you came ♪ | ♪ 他们看到你都会很高兴 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ You want to be where you can see ♪ | ♪ 你想去一个 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Our troubles are all the same ♪ | ♪ 我们的麻烦都一样的地方 ♪ |
[01:39] | ♪ You want to be where ♪ | ♪ 你想去 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ Everybody knows your name ♪ | ♪ 大家都认识你的地方 ♪ |
[01:40] | You got a package, Harry. | 有你的包裹 哈里 |
[01:41] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[01:44] | ♪ You want to go where people know ♪ | ♪ 你想去大家了解你的地方 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ People are all the same ♪ | ♪ 大家都一样的地方 ♪ |
[01:49] | ♪ You want to go where everybody knows your name ♪ | ♪ 你想去一个所有人都认识你的地方 ♪ |
[01:53] | No. | 不 |
[01:57] | No. | 不 |
[02:17] | ♪ You want to go where ♪ | ♪ 你想去一个 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ Everybody knows ♪ | ♪ 所有人 ♪ |
[02:19] | ♪ Your name ♪ | ♪ 都认识你的地方 ♪ |
[02:26] | Evidently, I dream now. | 显然 我现在会做梦了 |
[02:42] | All right, up and down here. | 好了 这边 |
[02:48] | This disruption is infuriating | 这种破坏行为真是令人生气 |
[02:49] | and very disrespectful. | 这太不尊重人了 |
[02:51] | How am I supposed to sleep | 这些人都围在这里 |
[02:53] | or bury the dead guy in my freezer | 那我还怎么睡觉 |
[02:55] | with all these people out here? | 或者埋我冰柜里的死人 |
[02:56] | All right, let’s pick up the pace. | 好了 加快速度 |
[02:57] | We got to get this stuff out of here | 我们得赶在下雪之前 |
[02:59] | before the snow hits. | 把这些东西都清理了 |
[03:00] | This body needs ten hours of sleep to function, | 这具身体需要十小时的睡眠才能正常工作 |
[03:04] | and your domesticated wolf woke it up | 而我才睡了不到六小时就被 |
[03:07] | before even six hours. | 你们养的狼吵醒了 |
[03:08] | Well, it must suck to get so much sleep | 你睡了这么久 看上去还这么操蛋 |
[03:09] | and still look like shit. | 那的确挺惨的 |
[03:12] | Sorry, Dr. V. | 抱歉 万医生 |
[03:13] | We moved our search to the shore. | 我们的搜查转移到了湖边 |
[03:15] | We strongly believe the body washed up on the beach. | 我们认为尸体肯定被冲到了湖边 |
[03:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:19] | Because I can feel it… | 因为我能… |
[03:21] | in my balls. | 用我的蛋蛋感觉到 |
[03:23] | Well, and I checked the currents. | 以及我查看了水流方向 |
[03:25] | So the currents and the sheriff’s balls. | 所以是基于水流和警长的蛋蛋 |
[03:28] | Currents aren’t always accurate, | 水流不一定永远准确 |
[03:30] | and you shouldn’t trust your balls. | 你也不该相信你的蛋蛋 |
[03:32] | They’re nuts. | 它们很笨 |
[03:39] | I made a joke! Ha,ha,ha! | 我开了个玩笑 哈哈 |
[03:41] | I made a joke! | 我开了个玩笑 |
[03:47] | What the shit is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[03:56] | What a lonely species. | 多么孤独的种族啊 |
[03:58] | Not only did humans invent dogs for companionship, | 人类不仅让狗成为他们的伴侣 |
[04:00] | they insist on gathering together | 甚至连吃东西 |
[04:02] | in groups to eat food. | 都要结伴同行 |
[04:04] | All I need is an empty room, a spoon, and a pie. | 我只需要一个空房间 一个勺子和一个派 |
[04:09] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[04:10] | We are getting closer to finding a new town doctor. | 我们就快给镇上招到新医生了 |
[04:12] | I mean, nothing for sure yet. I just… | 现在还没定 我只是… |
[04:13] | I didn’t want you to think that I forgot. | 我不希望你以为我忘记了 |
[04:17] | – You’re still sitting with me. – Yep. | –依然坐在我对面 -对 |
[04:20] | So I also wanted to ask you what you are doing tonight. | 我还想问问你今晚有什么安排 |
[04:24] | I was thinking of chopping up | 我计划要切开 |
[04:25] | the body in my freezer. | 我冰柜里的尸体 |
[04:27] | Spring cleaning. | 春季大扫除 |
[04:28] | Well, Kate and I would really like | 我和凯特很想 |
[04:30] | to have you over for dinner. | 请你来吃晚餐 |
[04:31] | I have food at my house. | 我家有吃的 |
[04:33] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[04:35] | we all know that Max has been having a hard time | 我们都知道麦克斯一直嚷嚷着 |
[04:37] | with the whole “You’re an alien” Thing. | “你是一个外星人” 让人很头疼 |
[04:39] | Oh. Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[04:40] | Um, we just thought that maybe if he could see you | 我们希望如果能让他在我们家 |
[04:43] | in a more comfortable setting like our home, | 也就是一个更舒适的环境里 见到你 |
[04:44] | he might not freak out anymore. | 他也许就不会害怕了 |
[04:47] | So… | 所以 |
[04:50] | we’re having you over for dinner, | 我们要请你来吃晚餐 |
[04:51] | and I’m not taking “No” for an answer. | 我可不接受”我拒绝” |
[04:52] | – What do you say? – No. | -怎么样 -我拒绝 |
[04:53] | Na, na, na, na, na! | 不不不不 |
[04:54] | And, uh, I heard nothing. | 我什么都没听到 |
[04:55] | And I will take your silence as a “Yes.” | 我就当你是默认了 |
[04:58] | And see you at 6:00. | 六点见 |
[05:06] | It’s a little early, don’t you think? | 现在吃这个有点早把 |
[05:07] | Honestly, come on. | 说真的 拜托 |
[05:08] | But I’m down if you’re down. | 不过你吃的话我也要吃 |
[05:10] | These are the pills from the party. | 这是派对上有人在发的药 |
[05:11] | They were dated after Sam died. | 日期是山姆死后开的 |
[05:13] | That means someone who was there last night | 这说明昨晚那里有人 |
[05:15] | was connected to Sam’s stolen prescription pad. | 跟山姆被偷的处方簿有关系 |
[05:18] | Jay. Obviously. | 显然是杰伊 |
[05:20] | No. She wouldn’t do that. | 不 她不会那么做的 |
[05:22] | I’m just saying, she’s 17, so she’s… | 我只是觉得 她才17岁 所以… |
[05:24] | at least part idiot. | 起码脑子会有点问题 |
[05:26] | I mean, we did tons of crazy shit when we were 17. | 我俩17岁的时候可干过一箩筐的蠢事 |
[05:28] | Mm,hmm. Mostly you. | 主要是你干的 |
[05:31] | Me? Eh… | 我 |
[05:32] | Oh, I’m pretty sure that you’re the one | 我很确定是你偷了 |
[05:34] | that stole Greg Smith’s tractor. | 格雷格·史密斯的拖拉机 |
[05:37] | You kidnapped Len Peazy’s fish | 你绑架了伦·佩兹的鱼 |
[05:38] | and sent a ransom note. | 还给人发了赎回信 |
[05:40] | How about “Ceiling fan Olympics”? | 那你的”吊扇运动会”呢 |
[05:43] | Drunk ice diving. | 你喝醉了去跳冰 |
[05:44] | Sharpie teardrop tattoo. | 你用记号笔画泪珠纹身 |
[05:46] | Jimmy. | 你睡了吉米 |
[05:48] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[05:50] | The mayor asked me to come to his house tonight for dinner. | 镇长让我今晚去他家吃晚饭 |
[05:54] | I need you to go so you can talk to them | 我需要你也去 这样你可以陪他们聊天 |
[05:56] | and I can sit alone. | 我就能自己坐着了 |
[05:59] | That’s a little weird, and I’m busy. | 这感觉怪怪的 而且我很忙 |
[06:02] | I have to help my dad make a cake for my niece’s birthday. | 我要帮我爸给我侄女做生日蛋糕 |
[06:08] | Maybe D’arcy would like to go. | 也许达茜愿意去 |
[06:11] | I mean, I could? I can’t. | 好像也… 不行 |
[06:14] | Im just l’m not free | 我只在 |
[06:16] | except for from 5:00 to midnight, so when is it? | 五点到半夜之间有空 你几点去 |
[06:19] | 6:00 P.M. | 下午六点 |
[06:21] | Well, there you go. It’s right in there. | 那就行了 赶上了 |
[06:22] | Yeah, so you’re lucky I’m free. | 算你运气好 我有空 |
[06:25] | I wasn’t going to pay you. | 我可不会付你钱 |
[06:27] | That would make you a prostitute. | 不然你就成妓女了 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I like him. | 我承认 我喜欢他 |
[06:41] | Morning. | 早 |
[06:47] | I thought you could use the help. | 我想着你需要这个 |
[06:49] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:51] | Sorry about last night. Mmm. | 昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[06:53] | I don’t know what got into me. | 我不知道我是中了什么邪 |
[06:54] | Nope. No need to explain. | 没事 不用解释 |
[06:56] | I don’t think there’s a house in Patience | 佩西恩斯还没有哪家 |
[06:57] | I haven’t partied at. | 是我没浪过的 |
[06:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:02] | You know, me and D’arcy, | 我和达茜 |
[07:03] | we used to do a lot of dumb shit. | 我俩以前干过很多蠢事 |
[07:05] | Is it true… | 那事是真的吗 |
[07:07] | she got a speeding ticket on a stolen tractor? | 她开着偷来的拖拉机被开了超速罚单 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[07:12] | Also, I stole beer for a guy from a gas station I worked at. | 我还从自己工作的加油站里 给一个男的偷过啤酒 |
[07:17] | You ever do anything like that? | 你做过那种事吗 |
[07:19] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[07:25] | There were some pills that were being passed around | 昨晚在派对上 有人在发 |
[07:27] | at the party last night, | 一些药片 |
[07:28] | and I think that maybe they were prescribed | 我觉得可能是用那个遗失的处方簿 |
[07:30] | from that missing pad. | 开出来的 |
[07:32] | Are you being serious right now? | 你现在是认真的吗 |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | You think I stole them? | 你觉得是我偷了 |
[07:37] | No! Not like not like that. | 不 不是那个意思 |
[07:38] | – Like what, then? – What’s going on? | -那是什么意思 -怎么了 |
[07:41] | She thinks I stole the missing prescription pad. | 她觉得是我偷了那个遗失的处方簿 |
[07:45] | Why would you ask her that? | 你怎么会这么问她 |
[07:46] | See? Even he thinks you’re crazy. | 看到没 连他都觉得你疯了 |
[07:49] | Of course she stole it. | 当然是她偷的 |
[07:51] | Statistically speaking… it was you. | 从统计学上来说 就是你 |
[07:56] | – I didn’t say it. He said it. – This is ridiculous. | -我可没说 是他说的 -这太扯了 |
[07:58] | – Look, I wasn’t… – Unbelievable. | -我没… -见了鬼了 |
[08:00] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[08:04] | No. That is not yours. | 不行 那不是给你的 |
[08:17] | Max, honey. Can you come in here? | 麦克斯 宝贝 过来一下好吗 |
[08:28] | Cookies. This must be bad. | 饼干 肯定不是好事 |
[08:30] | Your dad and I have something we want to talk to you about. | 你爸爸和我有些事想跟你聊聊 |
[08:33] | I knew this day was gonna come, | 我就知道会有这一天 |
[08:35] | and I just want you to know I’m okay with it. | 我只希望你们知道 我能接受 |
[08:39] | You are? | 是吗 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:42] | I’ll live with Dad Monday to Wednesday | 我周三到周五跟爸爸住 |
[08:44] | and every other weekend, | 周末每隔一周去一次 |
[08:46] | and I’m with Mom on Thanksgivings, | 感恩节要跟妈妈一起 |
[08:48] | ’cause she can cook turkey. | 因为她会做火鸡 |
[08:49] | Wait, wait. You think that we’re getting a divorce? | 等等 你以为我们要离婚吗 |
[08:52] | It’s okay. Love is fleeting. | 没事的 爱情是会消失的 |
[08:54] | Honey, we aren’t getting a divorce. | 宝贝 我们没有要离婚 |
[08:57] | We just want to tell you that Dr. Vanderspeigle | 我们只想告诉你万德斯本格医生 |
[08:59] | is coming to dinner tonight. | 今晚要来吃晚饭 |
[09:01] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[09:03] | Why can’t you just be getting a divorce? | 就跟我说你俩要离婚不行吗 |
[09:15] | Max for Sahar. Come in, Sahar. Over. | 麦克斯呼叫萨哈尔 请回复 完毕 |
[09:19] | Sahar here. Over. | 萨哈尔收到 完毕 |
[09:21] | I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我只是想跟你告个别 |
[09:23] | My life is over. Over. | 我的人生结束了 完毕 |
[09:25] | What do you mean, “It’s over over”? | 什么叫 结束了完毕 |
[09:28] | Over. | 完毕 |
[09:29] | My parents invited the alien over for dinner, | 我爸妈邀请了那个外星人来吃晚饭 |
[09:31] | so I’m dead soon. | 所以我很快就会没命了 |
[09:33] | This is great news! | 这简直太棒了 |
[09:35] | What? | 什么 |
[09:36] | We talked about wanting to get into his cabin to look around, right? | 我们之前说过想去他的小屋看看 对吧 |
[09:40] | I’ve got a plan. Over. | 我有计划了 完毕 |
[09:45] | What are they cooking for dinner? | 他们晚饭要做什么 |
[09:47] | Actually, don’t tell me. I want it to be a surprise. | 算了 别告诉我 我想留个惊喜 |
[09:49] | Maybe it’s surf and turf. | 搞不好是海鲜牛排大餐 |
[09:51] | She’s clueless. | 她一无所知 |
[09:52] | She has no idea this dinner | 她不知道这顿晚饭 |
[09:53] | will just be a kid screaming and throwing food at me. | 将有一个孩子尖叫着朝我扔食物 |
[10:02] | Dr. Vanderspeigle! | 万德斯本格医生 |
[10:04] | How good to see you! | 见到你真好 |
[10:07] | Mm, smells like meatloaf. | 闻着像肉饼 |
[10:10] | It’s just turf, but I’ll take it. | 只是火鸡 不过我能接受 |
[10:26] | Okay, can you put the wine on the table? | 你可以把葡萄酒端到桌上吗 |
[10:29] | – D’arcy? – Hello! | -达茜 -你好啊 |
[10:31] | I’m,I’m so glad you came! | 你来了我…我太高兴了 |
[10:33] | Oh! You are. | 是啊 |
[10:34] | Honey, you didn’t tell me Harry was bringing a date. | 宝贝 你没跟我说哈里会带一个女伴来 |
[10:37] | Well, I had no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:38] | This is a date? | 这是约会吗 |
[10:39] | Uh, pump the brakes. We just met. | 打住打住 我们才刚认识 |
[10:41] | But, yes, this is a thing now. | 不过 是的 我们确立恋爱关系了 |
[10:43] | He said it was a date first before I did, | 他在我之前先说了这是次约会 |
[10:45] | and now he’s like, “Which is it?” | 他现在又像是在说 “这次到底算什么” |
[10:46] | Which is crazy because he’s… very into me. | 这很疯狂 因为他非常喜欢我 |
[10:49] | Welcome. We’re just so happy that you joined us. | 欢迎 你来我们这 我们非常开心 |
[10:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:00] | His pockets are empty. No house keys. Over. | 他的口袋是空的 没有家钥匙 完毕 |
[11:03] | He probably uses mind control to unlock doors. | 他也许是用意念开门的 |
[11:05] | Or he can shapeshift his fingers into a key.Over. | 或者他可以把手变成钥匙的形状 完毕 |
[11:08] | What are we gonna do? Over. | 我们接下来怎么办 完毕 |
[11:10] | I don’t know. Over. | 我不知道 完毕 |
[11:11] | – Think! Over. – Thinking! Over. | -想一想 完毕 -思考中 完毕 |
[11:18] | Check his truck. Over. | 检查一下他的卡车 完毕 |
[11:39] | Shoot! | 我去 |
[11:42] | Sorry, Allah. | 对不起 真主 |
[11:49] | Max, dinner’s ready. | 麦克斯 晚饭好了 |
[12:01] | Well, this is nice. | 这真不错 |
[12:03] | Isn’t this nice, Max? | 不错吧 麦克斯 |
[12:05] | Yep. I’m having a great time. | 很棒 我感觉好极了 |
[12:07] | What is this little shitbag up to? | 这个小混蛋在计划什么 |
[12:10] | So, uh, Dr. Vanderspeigle, um… | 万德斯本格医生 |
[12:13] | actually, you know what? | 我看这样吧 |
[12:14] | I’m just… I’m gonna call you Harry. | 我就 我就直接叫你 哈里 |
[12:16] | I mean, we’re all friends here, right? | 我是说 我们都是朋友了 对吧 |
[12:19] | So, Harry, tell us a little bit about yourself. | 那么 哈里 跟我们说说你自己吧 |
[12:21] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[12:26] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[12:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:30] | I’ve always wanted to live there. | 我一直很想住在那里 |
[12:32] | What is it like? | 在那生活是什么样的 |
[12:33] | New York has… | 纽约有… |
[12:36] | It has law. | 有法律 |
[12:38] | And it has order. | 也有秩序 |
[12:42] | There are police who investigate the crimes, | 有警察去侦察犯罪事件 |
[12:45] | and there are district attorneys who… | 有地区检察官 |
[12:49] | prosecute the offenders. | 起诉罪犯 |
[12:52] | It has women who have sex in the city. | 还有女人在城市里做房事 |
[12:54] | Hot. | 真火辣 |
[12:58] | after Max goes off to college, | 等麦克斯读大学后 |
[13:00] | Ben and I are going to move there. | 本和我会搬去纽约 |
[13:02] | – Really? – News to me. | -真的吗 -我也是第一次听到 |
[13:04] | Oh, I just thought you would want to try something new. | 我就是想 你也会想要尝试些新事物 |
[13:07] | I mean, you’ve lived here since you were a kid. | 我是说 你从小就住在这里 |
[13:09] | We’ve both lived here since, like, forever. | 我俩都是一直生活在这 |
[13:13] | Hey, Max, I’ve known your dad | 麦克斯 我在我们比你还小的时候 |
[13:15] | since we were both younger than you. | 就认识你的爸爸 |
[13:18] | How about that? What are you, like, 13? | 知道吧 你现在多大 十三岁 |
[13:19] | – He’s nine. – Oh! Kindergartener. | -他九岁 -幼儿园小朋友 |
[13:22] | – Right? – Mm, fourth grade. | -对吗 -是四年级 |
[13:23] | – Whatever. – Yep. | -无所谓 -好吧 |
[13:24] | You’re cute. | 你很可爱 |
[13:25] | D’arcy and I sat right next to each other | 达茜和我在菲尔沃斯女士的课上 |
[13:28] | in Ms. Philworth’s class. | 紧挨着坐 |
[13:29] | Oh. Mrs. Philworth. Mm. | 菲尔沃斯女士 |
[13:33] | She was a farty party. | 她超爱放屁 |
[13:35] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[13:36] | Just like… Instantly. | 好像 随时都会放 |
[13:39] | It was horrible. | 相当可怕 |
[13:41] | D’arcy, I had no idea you two were so close growing up. | 达茜 我不知道你俩小时候这么亲密 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah, I mean, in fact, | 是啊 事实上 |
[13:45] | Ben,Benny was my first kiss. | 本 本尼 是我的初吻 |
[13:50] | Benny never mentioned that. | 本尼从没说过这事 |
[13:52] | – I’m sure I did at some point. – Nope. You didn’t. | -我确定我以前某次说过 -不 你没说过 |
[13:55] | It was the last year of fifth grade. | 那是五年级的最后一年 |
[13:57] | Very romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[13:59] | As I recall, I don’t think we ever officially broke up. | 我记得 我们还从未正式分手 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[14:04] | This whole time, | 一直以来 |
[14:04] | I’ve been cheating on you with Kate. | 我都在背叛你 和凯特在一起 |
[14:07] | – How dare you? – I don’t know! | -你怎么敢这样 -我不知道 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna get some more salad. | 我去再拿些沙拉 |
[14:10] | More wine too. You bitch. | 再多拿些葡萄酒 你这个小三 |
[14:12] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[14:14] | Right on that. | 我说的没错吧 |
[14:16] | Mr. Henderson… | 亨德森先生 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I’d like to get a refund… | 我想要退货 |
[14:20] | Great. Line of old people and the po po. | 可真棒 有老年人和警察在排队 |
[14:28] | You cut in front of that little girl. | 你插队到这个小女孩前面了 |
[14:31] | What are you talking about? I’m with you. | 你在说什么 我和你是一起的 |
[14:32] | We buying evidence bags. | 我们在买证据袋 |
[14:33] | This is official sheriff’s business. | 这是警长的公事 |
[14:35] | You’re buying a Hot Wheels car. | 你是在买风火轮汽车 |
[14:38] | This isn’t just a Hot Wheel. This is a ’65 Mustang. | 这不仅仅是一辆风火轮汽车 这是辆六五年的野马 |
[14:40] | What am I supposed to do? Not buy it? | 我该怎么做 不买它 |
[14:42] | Then what? Some kid buys it, they take it home, | 然后呢 某个小孩买走它 把它带回家 |
[14:44] | and, playing with it in their driveway, | 然后在他们家的车道上玩这车 |
[14:45] | the thing goes out into the street. | 这车会跑到大街上 |
[14:47] | They run after it. | 小孩子跑去追它 |
[14:47] | The next thing you know, | 然而 接下来 |
[14:48] | a city bus plows right into ’em. | 一辆城市巴士直接撞向他们 |
[14:51] | Not on my watch. Mmm. | 绝不会在我眼皮底下发生 |
[14:54] | – He collects them. Don’t talk to me. | -他收集这些车 -别跟我说话 |
[14:58] | I’m buying tampons and I’m embarrassed about it. | 我在买卫生棉 而且我很尴尬 |
[15:03] | Okay, put in your PIN. | 输入你的支付密码 |
[15:07] | Well, the dinner’s a success, huh? | 晚饭很成功 对吗 |
[15:10] | Isn’t it great | 这不是很棒吗 |
[15:10] | how well Max and the doctor are getting along? | 麦克斯和医生相处的这么好 |
[15:12] | I just think it’s a little weird | 我就是觉得有点奇怪 |
[15:14] | you never told me you made out with D’arcy. | 你从没告诉过我 你和达茜亲热过 |
[15:17] | I mean, what? Did you think I’d be mad or something? | 怎么 你觉得我会生气还是怎么的 |
[15:20] | Mad? You? | 生气 你吗 |
[15:22] | What? No. | 当然不会 |
[15:24] | It’s just lt’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[15:26] | It was fifth grade. | 那是五年级的事了 |
[15:27] | It is so cool that you guys bought your parents’ house. | 绝了 你们买下了你爸妈的房子 |
[15:30] | Oh, yeah, yep. | 一般一般 |
[15:32] | Uh, we are very lucky. | 我们只是比较幸运 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Mm,hmm. | 没错 |
[15:35] | Just like remember when we were sitting on the couch that one time, | 还记得以前我们坐在沙发上 |
[15:38] | dreaming about how this could be our house one day? | 幻想着有一天这能成为我们的房子吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, yeah, yeah. A million years ago. | 是啊 几百万年前的事儿了 |
[15:42] | Wow, that is looking ahead for a fifth grader. | 五年级的小孩儿真是高瞻远瞩 |
[15:45] | Mm. Yeah, this was in tenth grade. | 其实是高中时期的事儿 |
[15:47] | We dated in tenth grade too. | 我们高中还在一起过 |
[15:50] | – Really? – Yes. Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -那可不嘛 |
[15:52] | Taught this guy everything he knows. | 我教会了这家伙所有事 |
[15:55] | Well, not,not everything. | 也 也不是所有事 |
[15:57] | Yes! You’re welcome, okay? | 不用太感激我哦 |
[16:00] | – I’m gonna grab this. – Thanks. | -我把这瓶酒带过去咯 -谢谢你了呢 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 客气 |
[16:04] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[16:05] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 为什么对我这么友好 |
[16:08] | I tried to kill you two times. Wait. | 我有两次机会能杀了你 等等 |
[16:11] | Cut your head off with a bone saw, | 骨锯锯头 |
[16:13] | tried to kill you in your sleep, | 趁你睡着杀了你 |
[16:14] | cut your brakes so that you’d die in traffic. | 剪自行车刹车线让你死于意外 |
[16:15] | Three times. I’ve tried to kill you three times. | 三次 三次机会差点儿杀了你 |
[16:18] | You didn’t mean it. | 你不是有意的 |
[16:19] | Yes. | 我是 |
[16:20] | Yeah, I did. I looked forward to it. | 我可一直等着那一天 |
[16:22] | I was even planning on eating some of you | 我甚至计划吃掉你 |
[16:24] | to see what humans tasted like. | 尝看看人类是什么滋味 |
[16:25] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[16:26] | I think I’d do the same thing | 如果我是外星人的话 |
[16:28] | if I were an alien. | 我会做一样的事 |
[16:30] | I’ll be we taste like pot roast. | 可能人尝起来像炖牛肉 |
[16:32] | More potatoes? | 还要土豆吗 |
[16:46] | You keep tapping those hands, you’re gonna lose ’em. | 你再拍两下信不信你手没了 |
[16:55] | Max, come on back. We’re finishing dessert. | 麦克斯 再不来甜点要被吃完了 |
[16:58] | Well, it was so nice having you here. | 今晚你们能来真是太棒了 |
[17:02] | You should take home some leftovers. | 打包点回家吧 |
[17:04] | I’ll take the rest of the cookies | 我会打包剩下的饼干 |
[17:06] | and these seven bananas. | 还有这七根香蕉 |
[17:08] | Wait. They can’t leave yet. | 等一下 他们还不能走 |
[17:10] | I want to show them my solar system! | 我还没展示我的太阳系呢 |
[17:11] | Oh, I don’t know, honey. It’s…it’s getting late. | 可惜了宝贝 天色有点暗了 |
[17:14] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[17:15] | Well, you know, maybe…maybe just quickly. | 也许 用不了多长时间 |
[17:17] | I mean, they’re getting along so well. | 他们相处得那么愉快 |
[17:19] | Come on, yeah. | 就是嘛 |
[17:20] | Who doesn’t love a shown tell? | 谁不喜欢看秀呢 |
[17:22] | Probably need a nightcap, though, if we’re gonna do that. | 这样的话 得再来点儿睡前酒喝喝了 |
[17:24] | Kate, top me off? | 凯特 帮我倒满 |
[17:26] | Come on! | 来点儿 |
[17:27] | Come on! Love you, girl. | 来点儿 爱你哦姐妹 |
[17:28] | New York City. There we go. | 纽约 来咯 |
[17:31] | And me and my dad made it together. | 我和爸爸一起做的 |
[17:33] | Isn’t it great? | 很棒吧 |
[17:38] | Actually, yes. | 确实很棒 |
[17:40] | It’s pretty accurate. | 甚至非常精确 |
[17:42] | Yeah, he even used tiny marbles | 他用了小的大理石弹珠 |
[17:43] | for the two moons of Mars. | 作为火星旁的两颗月球 |
[17:45] | That’s not a moon. That’s a transit station. | 那可不是月球 那是中转站 |
[17:49] | The blue one is Uranus, | 蓝色那颗是天王星 |
[17:50] | – in case you didn’t know. – Oh, yeah. | -只是提醒一下 -是的 |
[17:51] | I heard a lot of assholes live there. | 我听说很多混球住在那里 |
[18:00] | I told a joke earlier too. | 我之前也讲过一个笑话 |
[18:02] | The sheriff’s balls are also his nuts! | 警长的球也是他的蛋蛋 |
[18:09] | Okay, I…you know, I think it’s probably time | 好了 我想是时候 |
[18:11] | – for us to go to bedld? – No, no, no! He can’t go yet! | -上床睡觉了 -不 不要 他还不能走 |
[18:13] | I want… | 我还想 |
[18:16] | to read them my book report about “The Giver”! | 给他们读读我写的《授者》读书笔记 |
[18:19] | I’m game. I love “The Giver.” | 想听呢 我喜欢《授者》 |
[18:22] | Bit of a giver, myself. | 我就是个大方的人呢 |
[18:36] | And using his gift to see beyond, | 并且用他与生俱来的能力望向远方 |
[18:39] | “He finds a sled and rides it down to a Christmas house.” | 他找到了一架雪橇并向圣诞屋呼啸而去 |
[18:44] | “The end.” | “终” |
[18:48] | – Incredible story. – All right. | -真精彩 -好了 |
[18:50] | I think it is past somebody’s bedtime. | 我想已经过了某人的睡觉时间了吧 |
[18:52] | Maybe two people’s. | 也许是两个人的 |
[18:55] | Harry, it was so lovely having you. | 哈里 谢谢你能来 |
[18:57] | And, D’arcy, you… were here too. | 还有达茜 的到来 |
[19:01] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没错 |
[19:02] | Let’s do this again sometime soon. | 改日再聚吧 |
[19:04] | Yeah. Like when, exactly? | 好呀 具体什么时候呢 |
[19:07] | Just, uh… | 就 |
[19:12] | – I know. You too. – Yup. | -你也是 -好 |
[19:15] | Don’t go! | 不要走 |
[19:17] | Let him go, buddy, now. | 放开他 立刻马上 |
[19:19] | – All right. – Max, now. Now. | -行了 -麦克斯 放开 |
[19:22] | – Ben, could you take him, please? – No! | -本 帮忙拉着他 -不要 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:26] | See you around, sister wife. | 回头见 姐妹 |
[19:28] | Come on, girl. | 过来抱抱 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[19:50] | I’m starting to think the kid’s not faking. | 我不禁开始想这孩子并不是装的 |
[19:53] | He actually likes me. | 他也许是真的喜欢我 |
[19:54] | And why wouldn’t he? I’m a likable alien. | 也难怪 我可是人见人爱的外星人 |
[20:17] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:31] | This is your home. | 你家到了 |
[20:36] | Are you gonna kiss me? | 你要吻我吗 |
[20:39] | I’ve seen this on TV. | 这一幕我在电视上看过 |
[20:42] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[21:02] | It’s it’s not the worst… kiss I’ve ever had. | 这算不上 最差的一次吻 |
[21:17] | It’s rigor mortis! | 这是死后尸僵 |
[21:20] | My penis is dying! | 我的老二也死了 |
[21:30] | Hey, you’re early. | 你来早了 |
[21:32] | Your grandmother called. | 你奶奶打电话来了 |
[21:34] | Her back’s hurting again. | 她的背又疼了 |
[21:35] | You think we can bring her one of those steroid shots | 你觉得我们能给她注射点类固醇激素吗 |
[21:38] | like Sam used to give her? | 就像山姆以前给她的那样 |
[21:39] | Um, sure, | 当然 |
[21:40] | although we need a doctor to administer the shot. | 不过我们需要在医生的指导下打针 |
[21:44] | And Harry’s on call this afternoon. | 而哈里今天下午值班 |
[21:45] | – So he can just go with us. – I don’t want him to go. | -他跟我们一起去就行了 -我不想让他去 |
[21:48] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[21:50] | Well, I don’t want men to act like children. | 我不想男人那么孩子气 |
[21:52] | So I guess none of us get what we want. | 看来我们都得不到自己想要的 |
[21:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:59] | Take note. | 记下来 |
[22:01] | We got no body yet, | 我们还没找到尸体 |
[22:02] | but this lake definitely is holding some clues. | 但这片湖肯定藏着一些线索 |
[22:04] | Now, all of these items here, this here, | 所有这些 这些物品 |
[22:08] | this could all be linked to the death. | 这一切可能都和死亡案件有关 |
[22:10] | And don’t forget this. | 别忘了还有这个 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I don’t think so, deputy. | 我不这么认为 警官 |
[22:15] | Sir, a doorknob in the lake…that’s not exactly normal. | 长官 湖里有个门把手…这可不太正常 |
[22:18] | Normal? Oh, okay. | 正常 好吧 |
[22:20] | Let me ask you something. Pop quiz, deputy. | 我来问问你 快问快答 副警长 |
[22:23] | Can a boat sink? | 船会沉吗 |
[22:24] | – Yes. – Is a houseboat a boat? | -会 -船屋是船吗 |
[22:27] | – Yep. – Houseboats have doors? | -是 -船屋有门吗 |
[22:29] | – Do doors have knobs? – Yeah. | -门有把手吗 -有 |
[22:32] | See? Completely common to find a doorknob in a lake. | 看吧 在湖里发现门把手是很正常的 |
[22:35] | Write that down. | 写下来 |
[22:37] | Cletus know that. | 克里特斯知道的 |
[22:39] | Don’t you, boy? | 对吧 孩子 |
[22:40] | You know that, don’t you? Yes, you do! | 你知道的 不是吗 是吧 你知道的 |
[22:42] | Who’s my favorite deputy? | 我最喜欢的副警长是谁 |
[22:43] | Who’s the best deputy in the world? | 谁是世界上最好的副警长 |
[22:45] | You are! You’re the cutest deputy! | 你是 你是最可爱的副警长 |
[22:47] | What are you doing with those paws? | 你的爪子怎么了 |
[22:58] | This is interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:00] | I’ve never experienced this before. | 我从没经历过这种事 |
[23:03] | Nobody is talking. | 没人说话 |
[23:06] | Apparently you can be with other humans | 显然你可以和其他人类在一起 |
[23:09] | and still be alone. | 并且仍然享受孤独 |
[23:11] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:14] | I can feel the happiness welling up inside me. | 我能感觉到幸福在我内心涌动 |
[23:19] | I need to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[23:35] | That cowboy’s a pretty good writer. | 那个牛仔男是个不错的作家 |
[23:37] | He was a pretty good writer. | 他曾是个不错的作家 |
[23:39] | And then you killed him. You remember? | 然后你杀了他 你还记得吗 |
[23:42] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[23:44] | According to the local paper, it was a simple robbery. | 据当地报纸 那只是一起单纯的抢劫案 |
[23:46] | I hear violence is up in America’s rural areas. Hmm. | 我听说暴力在美国的农村地区蔓延 |
[23:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[23:53] | Our orders are to find the alien that crashed, | 我们的任务是找到坠机的外星人 |
[23:55] | not to go around murdering people! | 而不是到处杀人 |
[23:57] | Our orders are to deliver an alien to the general | 我们的任务是把一个外星人交给主管 |
[23:59] | without anyone knowing about it. | 并且不让任何人知道 |
[24:01] | So, yeah, things are gonna get messy. | 所以 没错 事情会急转直下 |
[24:03] | I mean, you’re acting as if we can just sit here | 你表现得好像我们坐在这里 |
[24:05] | and the alien’s going to come to us. | 那个外星人就会来找我们似的 |
[24:09] | Let me sum this up for you. | 我来给你总结一下 |
[24:11] | I’m eliminating anything that gets in the way of this mission. | 我要除掉一切会妨碍任务的东西 |
[24:16] | which might be you if you don’t stop whining. | 如果你还不停抱怨 那可能就是你 |
[24:18] | So shut the…Up. | 所以闭…嘴 |
[24:44] | Do you shiver when you pee? | 你尿尿时会发抖吗 |
[24:49] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[24:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:54] | Oh! It’s… | 这 |
[24:57] | This is good. | 这可真爽 |
[25:26] | – Hey, they’re here! – Dan and Asta! | -他们来了 -丹和阿斯塔 |
[25:29] | – Hey, Dan. – There they are. | -丹 -他们来了 |
[25:36] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[25:38] | Auntie Asta. | 阿斯塔阿姨 |
[25:41] | I’m so happy to see you. | 看到你真高兴 |
[25:44] | – Hi, Uncle. – Hi, guys! | -嗨 叔叔 -嗨 大家伙 |
[25:45] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[25:48] | – Oh, the little man, he’s getting so big. – I know. | -小家伙 他都长这么大了 -没错 |
[25:51] | Oh, you remember Harry from the clinic. | 你还记得诊所的哈里吧 |
[25:53] | He’s been helping since Sam’s passing. | 山姆去世后他一直在帮忙 |
[25:55] | He’s gonna help with Grandma’s back. | 他会帮奶奶治疗背痛 |
[25:56] | Oh, I’m so sorry about Sam. | 山姆的事我很遗憾 |
[25:58] | Nice to have you, Harry. | 很高兴你能来 哈里 |
[26:00] | I had no choice. She forced me to come. | 我别无选择 她逼我来的 |
[26:03] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个人 |
[26:05] | Let me know if you want something to drink. | 想喝什么就告诉我 |
[26:06] | I have soda, juice. | 有苏打水 果汁 |
[26:07] | We have some fancy water that tastes like static. | 我们还有喝起来像静电的高级水 |
[26:10] | Do you have any milk that comes from a cow’s tit? | 你有从牛的奶头里挤出来的奶吗 |
[26:15] | He takes some getting used to. | 慢慢你就习惯他了 |
[26:16] | Happy to have you, Harry. | 很高兴你能来 哈里 |
[26:18] | This is my husband, Shane. | 这是我丈夫 肖恩 |
[26:21] | Welcome, Harry. | 欢迎你 哈里 |
[26:24] | I see now it’s not the food that brings humans together. | 我现在明白了 让人类聚在一起的不是食物 |
[26:29] | It’s each other. | 是彼此 |
[26:32] | There is a basic human need to feel like you belong. | 归属感是人类的基本需求 |
[26:36] | It feels… | 感觉 |
[26:39] | good. | 很棒 |
[26:43] | Gee, I thought you guys got lost on your walk here. | 天 我还以为你们迷路了 |
[26:46] | Sorry, Mom. We had to stop at the bathroom. | 抱歉 妈妈 我们停车去了洗手间 |
[26:49] | Whose tiny bladder? | 谁的膀胱那么小 |
[26:53] | Gram, this is Dr. Vanderspeigle. | 奶奶 这是万德斯本格医生 |
[26:54] | He’s gonna give you your shot. | 他会给你打针的 |
[26:56] | I know you liked Sam, but you’re in good hands with Harry. | 我知道你喜欢山姆 但哈里会照顾好你的 |
[26:59] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[27:01] | I’ve never met a white man I couldn’t trust! | 我还从没见过我不能信任的白人 |
[27:06] | Let me help you up. | 让我扶你起来 |
[27:24] | Pull it over to the curb. | 靠边停车 |
[27:28] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[27:33] | Follow my lead. | 听我指示 |
[27:36] | Keep your hands on the handlebars where I can see ’em. | 把手放在车把上我能看见的地方 |
[27:43] | Do you know why I pulled you over? | 知道我为什么让你们停车吗 |
[27:45] | – Speed? – Boredom? | -超速 -无聊 |
[27:48] | Took a left turn back there without using your hand signals. | 没用手信号就向要向左转 |
[27:51] | What the heck are you kids doing | 不过你们两个小鬼头 |
[27:52] | so far out of town, anyway, huh? | 来离镇子这么远的地方干什么 |
[27:54] | We heard Bigfoot was on the loose. | 我们听说大脚怪逃走了 |
[27:56] | Bigfoot– what you talking about? | 大脚怪 你在说什么 |
[27:57] | Everybody know that damn Bigfoot up in Seattle. | 大家都知道大脚怪在西雅图呢 |
[28:01] | That’s… | 真是 |
[28:02] | Sorry about cussing just then. I… | 我很抱歉刚才骂人了 |
[28:05] | try not to do that shit around kids. | 我已经试着不对孩子这样了 |
[28:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:08] | I’m not allowed to say the D word or the S word, | 虽然我不准骂人 |
[28:10] | but I can hear them without getting in trouble. | 但我可以听别人骂人 |
[28:12] | That’s cool. | 很好 |
[28:13] | I do like the fact that you kids | 我很高兴你们 |
[28:15] | are outdoors and not stuck inside | 能够出门玩耍 |
[28:16] | with your face glued to some screen. | 而不是整天盯着电子屏幕 |
[28:18] | That’s good. All right. | 很好 行了 |
[28:20] | Y’all go have fun. Be safe. | 你们去玩吧 注意安全 |
[28:21] | Get that reflector fixed | 把反光镜修好 |
[28:22] | and get yourself some all-weather tires. | 换上全天气胎 |
[28:24] | And next time, you use your hand signals. | 下次记得用手信号 |
[28:26] | You know how the saying goes, right? | 你们知道老话怎么说的吧 |
[28:28] | If you don’t use your arms to signal, | 如果不用手臂发信号 |
[28:30] | a truck’ll rip ’em right off. | 马上卡车就把它扯掉 |
[28:33] | True story. | 真事 |
[28:35] | All right, be safe. | 好了 注意安全 |
[28:38] | I can say the D word. Damn. | 我可以骂人 该死的 |
[28:41] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[28:52] | I have one rule in here. | 我这里有个规矩 |
[28:54] | That’s if you’re gonna start drinking, | 如果你要喝酒 |
[28:56] | you have to make sure your gun isn’t loaded. | 你得确定自己的枪没上膛 |
[28:58] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[29:00] | Just one of those days where you question | 只是有点怀疑自己 |
[29:02] | whether you deserve to exist. | 存在的价值 |
[29:04] | And you’re gonna need something stronger than lemonade. | 你得来点比柠檬汽水更强的东西 |
[29:06] | When you were in the Olympics, do you know where I was? | 你参加奥林匹克的时候 知道我在哪吗 |
[29:10] | In home ec, learning to sew? | 在家政班学绣花吗 |
[29:11] | The day you skied for the gold medal, | 你在滑雪比赛上争夺金牌的时候 |
[29:12] | I was sitting right here in this same stool. | 我就坐在这张凳子上 |
[29:15] | It was packed. | 这里都是人 |
[29:17] | Everyo–I mean, everyone in town was in here, cheering you on. | 镇上的所有人都在这给你加油 |
[29:23] | Well, thanks, Liv. | 行吧 谢了 丽芙 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry all I brought back is a shattered leg. | 我很抱歉自己除了根断腿什么都没能带回来 |
[29:28] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:29] | You’re one of the best damn skiers to ever come out of Colorado. | 你是科罗拉多出过的最好的滑雪手之一 |
[29:35] | It was so long ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[29:37] | Sometimes I forget that I ever did anything, you know? | 有时候我都忘了自己做过那些了 |
[29:40] | You put Patience on the map. | 是你让地图上有了佩西恩斯 |
[29:41] | How many people can say that? | 有多少人能这么说 |
[29:45] | I’ve never been that good at anything. | 我从来没这么擅长过一样东西 |
[29:48] | Is this a Sheriff Mike spiral again? | 又是因为迈克警长吗 |
[29:50] | You had a whole country cheering for you. | 曾经整个国家的人都在为你加油 |
[29:52] | And I just need one person. Just one. | 而我只需要一个人 就他一个 |
[29:55] | He makes me feel so dumb. | 他让我觉得自己蠢爆了 |
[29:57] | Listen, you are the best cop Patience has ever had. | 听着 你是佩西恩斯有过的最好的警察 |
[30:02] | You’re the only cop I’ve ever met | 你是我见过的唯一一个 |
[30:03] | that people are actually excited to see. | 大家见到很高兴的警察 |
[30:06] | You treat everybody fairly. | 你对待每个人都很公平 |
[30:08] | And you always do the right thing. | 你总是做对的事 |
[30:10] | So do right by yourself | 好好对自己 |
[30:12] | and go stand up to that power trip. | 勇敢地面对那个自大狂 |
[30:14] | Trust me, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to him. | 相信我 你是他遇到过的最好的人 |
[30:16] | If he can’t see that, then that’s his loss. | 如果他没发现 那是他的损失 |
[30:20] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -来 |
[30:27] | Jesus. D’arce, I’m on duty. | 天哪 达茜 我还在值班 |
[30:30] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[30:31] | Started at 11:00, so… | 11点开始 所以 |
[30:34] | Let’s get this show on the road, Doc. | 快点开始吧 医生 |
[30:36] | I’ve got a tail feather to shake. | 我还要去跳舞 |
[30:38] | You literally can’t walk. | 你都不能走路 |
[30:39] | Can someone put this one in time-out? | 能不能来个人立刻把她赶出去 |
[30:41] | She keeps me prisoner in here. | 她把我当犯人关在这里 |
[30:43] | Maybe it’s for our own good. | 也许这是为了我们好 |
[30:45] | Hey, Dan, give me that belt so I can whip ya. | 丹 把腰带给我 我好抽你 |
[30:49] | Jeez, Mom. | 天哪 妈妈 |
[30:53] | Go ahead. I’m tough. | 来吧 我很坚强的 |
[31:00] | We’re done. | 好了 |
[31:03] | You should feel some numbness, | 你应该感到有点麻 |
[31:05] | but in about 15 minutes, | 但是大概十五分钟之后 |
[31:06] | you should feel good enough to whip Dan. | 你应该就有力气来抽丹了 |
[31:11] | Well, I can laugh without pain. | 我笑起来不痛了 |
[31:13] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[31:16] | You’re here to do good things, my boy. | 你是来帮我的 孩子 |
[31:19] | I can tell. | 我知道 |
[31:24] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[31:27] | – Okay. – Gonna go. | -好了 -我得走了 |
[31:29] | It’s about time you have one of your own, honey. | 你也是时候生一个了 甜心 |
[31:32] | I don’t know about all that, Gram. | 我不懂这些 奶奶 |
[31:34] | She already has one of her own. | 她已经有自己的孩子了 |
[31:36] | A 17-year-old girl named Jay. | 一个叫杰伊的17岁女孩 |
[31:40] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[31:42] | Jay at the clinic. | 在诊所的杰伊 |
[31:44] | That’s Asta’s daughter. | 那是阿斯塔的女儿 |
[31:46] | It’s very obvious you have the same facial structures, | 很显然你们面部特征相同 |
[31:49] | and you both eat like you’re starving to death. | 吃起东西都像饿死鬼 |
[31:52] | I’m– | 我 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:59] | And they both run out of rooms when they get emotional. | 她们情绪激动的时候都会跑出房间 |
[32:30] | You’re easy to find but a pain in the ass to get to. | 你很好找 但是真难接近啊 |
[32:34] | How bad did I mess this one up? | 我这次麻烦有多大 |
[32:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[32:41] | you gave up your kid | 你遗弃了自己的孩子 |
[32:41] | only to stalk her till she was old enough to work for you. | 却一直在她能为你工作之前都关注着她 |
[32:45] | You haven’t told your dad that he’s been serving pancakes | 你都没告诉你爸他一直在给 |
[32:47] | to his granddaughter. | 自己的孙女送煎饼 |
[32:49] | And Jay’s probably been wondering her whole life who she is, | 杰伊可能一辈子都在想自己是谁 |
[32:53] | only to be staring at you in the face every day at work. | 结果其实整天工作的都在盯着自己的妈妈 |
[32:58] | That’s pretty bad. | 糟透了 |
[32:59] | I’m not gonna lie. | 实话说 |
[33:02] | You kept up a really big secret, | 你真是藏了个大秘密 |
[33:03] | and it’s gonna hurt a lot of people when it comes out. | 揭开的时候会伤到很多人 |
[33:09] | I couldn’t take care of her. I was just a kid myself. | 我那时候照顾不了她 我都还是个孩子 |
[33:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:19] | You made a really difficult decision at a really young age. | 你那么年轻就作出了无比艰难的决定 |
[33:23] | And I admire that about you. | 为此我很钦佩你 |
[33:26] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[33:37] | You put Jay’s needs ahead of your own. | 你把杰伊的需求排在自己前面 |
[33:41] | And that’s exactly what a mother does. | 那正是一个母亲的行为 |
[33:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:56] | – Oh, man! – That’s all right. | -伙计 -就是这样 |
[33:58] | – Over here! – Box him out! | -这边 -挡住他 抢篮板 |
[34:04] | Got it! | 进了 |
[34:05] | Over here. | 传给我 |
[34:06] | Here you go! | 接好了 |
[34:10] | My bad, bro. | 我的错 老兄 |
[34:11] | Can you toss that ball back to us? | 你能把球扔回来吗 |
[34:20] | Over here! | 扔过来 |
[34:25] | Damn, Harry! | 真牛 哈里 |
[34:26] | Can you hoop? | 你会打篮球吗 |
[34:28] | Hoop! | 打篮球 |
[34:47] | – You got to dribble. – Do it, come on. | -你得运球啊 -来吧 快点 |
[34:50] | What are you doing, bro? Shoot or pass the ball! | 干什么呢老兄 不投篮就传球 |
[34:53] | I’m on your team! I’m wide open! | 我和你一队 完全可以传给我 |
[34:55] | Ball hog. | 真独 |
[35:37] | Take this. | 戴上这个 |
[35:53] | What does this guy eat? | 这家伙都吃点什么 |
[36:10] | How could you not tell me Jay was the girl? | 你怎么能不告诉我杰伊就是那个女孩 |
[36:18] | Why would I? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[36:21] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[36:22] | You wanted me out the second that you knew I was pregnant. | 你一知道我怀孕就想把我扫地出门 |
[36:24] | Is that what you tell yourself? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[36:27] | You left, Asta. | 是你离开了 阿斯塔 |
[36:29] | No one ever told you to go. | 从没有人赶你走 |
[36:31] | You hated Jimmy. | 可你讨厌吉米 |
[36:33] | Well, I hated the way he treated you. | 我不喜欢他对待你的方式 |
[36:35] | And then you just ran off with him. | 结果你直接跟他私奔了 |
[36:39] | You know, we all expected a baby to come home with you that day. | 我们以为你那天你会带一个婴儿回家 |
[36:42] | It wasn’t any of your business what I did with her. | 我怎么处理那个孩子都不关你的事 |
[36:45] | You were 16! | 你当时才十六岁 |
[36:47] | Of course it was my business. | 当然关我的事 |
[36:51] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[36:55] | Take my baby to class? | 难道要带着孩子去上学 |
[36:58] | Raise her in Jimmy’s bedroom at his mom’s house? | 在吉米卧室里 在他妈妈家抚养她吗 |
[37:04] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[37:06] | look around you. | 看看你身边 |
[37:08] | We all would’ve been there for you, especially me. | 我们都会伸出援手的 尤其是我 |
[37:13] | I couldn’t do that to you. | 我不能那么对你 |
[37:18] | You already raised one child that wasn’t your own. | 你已经养育了一个非亲非故的孩子 |
[37:20] | I didn’t want mine to be one more problem for you. | 我不想让我的孩子再给你添麻烦 |
[37:23] | Who wants cake? | 谁想吃蛋糕 |
[37:32] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们能和好吗 |
[37:34] | Even when we’re not okay, we’ll always be okay. | 就算有矛盾 我们也总会重归于好 |
[38:03] | Maybe these are parts of his ship. | 这些可能是他的飞船零件 |
[38:06] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[38:09] | There must be something in this freezer. | 这个冰柜里肯定藏着什么东西 |
[38:11] | Why else would it be locked? | 不然为什么要上锁 |
[38:21] | Sahar! | 萨哈尔 |
[38:35] | – Come on! – Hey! Over here, over here! | -来吧 -传给我 传给我 |
[38:42] | Hoop! Hoop! | 投篮 投篮 |
[38:44] | Goal! Hoop! Hoop! | 进球 投篮 投篮 |
[38:46] | You just scored for the other team! | 你刚给对手得分了 |
[38:53] | How are they still running? | 他们怎么还跑得动 |
[38:54] | Are they cyborgs? | 他们是电子人吗 |
[38:58] | I am done. | 我玩够了 |
[39:01] | Tired. | 我累了 |
[39:02] | Come on, man. We’re still playing. | 别啊 伙计 我们还在打呢 |
[39:05] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[39:07] | Where you going, bro? | 你要去哪 老兄 |
[39:09] | We need you on D! | 我们还需要你防守呢 |
[39:11] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[39:12] | I am overheating. | 我好热 |
[39:14] | Is this how it ends? | 就要这样终结了吗 |
[39:28] | Home. | 家 |
[39:31] | My sun hasn’t changed since I’ve been on Earth. | 自从来到地球 我的恒星未曾变化过 |
[39:34] | It’s still 46 light-years away. | 它仍在四十六光年外 |
[39:38] | But it feels different. | 但它好像有所不同 |
[39:41] | It feels closer… | 它似乎离我更近了 |
[39:44] | like a single string could pull me up from my chest to the sky. | 仿佛一根细线就能把我拽向宇宙 |
[39:53] | The boys said you couldn’t hang. | 小伙子们说你玩不动了 |
[39:58] | They are incredible specimens. | 他们实在是精力充沛 |
[40:24] | My dad says that the stars in the Big Dipper are seven brothers, | 我爸爸说北斗七星是七兄弟 |
[40:29] | shot into the sky like arrows. | 他们像箭矢一样冲向天空 |
[40:36] | Am I supposed to apologize? | 我应该道歉吗 |
[40:42] | You could. | 不是不行 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry for telling your secret about Jay. | 我很抱歉说出了关于杰伊的秘密 |
[40:54] | You did us a favor. | 你帮了我们一把 |
[40:58] | I miss home. | 我想家了 |
[41:02] | Do you have family there? | 你家里还有家人吗 |
[41:04] | A… | 我有个… |
[41:06] | wife. | 妻子 |
[41:08] | She died. | 她死了 |
[41:11] | So I took a job that brought me here. | 于是我接了一个工作 来到这里 |
[41:16] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[41:18] | I belong there. | 我属于那里 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:24] | That’s so sad. | 真伤感 |
[41:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | It is now. | 此刻很伤感 |
[41:40] | Everyone needs to belong to something bigger than themselves. | 每个人都需要依附于更宏大的事物 |
[41:45] | Yes, there is strength in numbers, | 没错 这样有群体优势 |
[41:47] | but maybe it’s simpler. | 但道理或许更简单 |
[41:51] | Maybe humans just feel better | 或许人类感觉会更好 |
[41:53] | when they know they are not alone on this Earth. | 得知自己在这颗星球上并非孤单一人 |
[42:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[42:36] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[43:11] | Kids, it’s past your bedtime. | 孩子们 睡觉时间早就到了 |
[43:32] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[43:35] | They’re still alive. | 他们还活着 |
[44:01] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[44:03] | The door was locked. | 门上锁了 |
[44:05] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[44:09] | I am still your wife. | 我仍然是你妻子 |