时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Our orders are to find the alien that crashed. | 我们的任务是找到坠机的外星人 |
[00:14] | Our orders are to deliver an alien to the general | 我们的任务是把一个外星人交给主管 |
[00:16] | without anyone knowing about it. | 并且不让任何人知道 |
[00:19] | He obviously suffers from a case of terra-hobia. | 他很显然患有严重的”怪兽恐惧症” |
[00:23] | He’s dead. You’re a monster. | 他死了 你就是个恶魔 |
[00:25] | So, yeah, things are gonna get messy. | 所以 没错 事情会急转直下 |
[00:27] | She thinks I stole the missing prescription pad. | 她觉得是我偷了那个遗失的处方簿 |
[00:29] | – Of course she stole it. – Hey, you guys want some? | -当然是她偷的 -你们要来点吗 |
[00:31] | These are Sam’s. | 那是山姆的 |
[00:32] | This prescription was written after he died. | 这个处方是他死后开的 |
[00:34] | – Sam was poisoned. – Holy shit sticks. | -山姆是被毒死的 -上帝老爷啊 |
[00:36] | We got ourselves a murder! | 我们这儿出了个杀人凶手 |
[00:38] | This paper says you had a baby, | 这个文件上说你有个孩子 |
[00:40] | and your baby was born on my exact birthday. | 而且你的孩子和我同一天生 |
[00:42] | You really wanted to protect her? | 你真的想要保护她的话 |
[00:43] | You should have stayed the hell out of her life. | 就不应该走进她的生活 |
[00:45] | – Probably dating the same guy. – Shit. | -可能是同一个人呢 -该死 |
[00:55] | 50年前 缅因州 | |
[00:59] | I’ll bet this one is a phlogiston. | 这肯定是燃素 |
[01:01] | Negative. The specimen indicated | 不对 样本显示 |
[01:03] | it is volcanic-origin solid-state mineral: | 这是火山中的固态矿物 |
[01:07] | in other words, plain, ordinary rock. | 也就是说 只是普通的岩石 |
[01:17] | You better get my best side. | 你最好拍的是我好看的那个角度 |
[01:19] | Come on, let’s go take a look. | 走 我们去看看 |
[01:20] | Danger, Will Robinson, danger. | 危险 威尔·罗宾逊 危险 |
[01:28] | Danger! | 危险 |
[01:32] | Curiosity produce severely burned… | 好奇心会害死猫 |
[01:36] | – Some danger. – Victor. | -什么危险 -维克多 |
[01:38] | – Thursday. – Endangerment. | -星期四 -受损 |
[01:42] | Let’s get back to camp. | 回到营地去吧 |
[01:44] | We’ll leave our equipment here and come back tomorrow… | 把我们的装备留在这里 明天再回来… |
[01:48] | Don’t worry. I’ll get it going. | 别担心 我来修好 |
[02:06] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:15] | What the? | 怎么回事 |
[02:28] | The light’s out. | 灯灭了 |
[02:32] | Okay, take that. | 拿着这个 |
[02:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:57] | Just one second, baby. | 马上就好 宝贝 |
[02:59] | The rain it stopped. | 雨停下了 |
[03:02] | What do you mean, the rain stopped? | 什么叫雨停下了 |
[03:59] | What a crazy dream. | 真是一个可怕的梦 |
[04:01] | This female human creature was suffocating me | 这个雌性人类要用她的性器官 |
[04:03] | with her sexual organs. | 憋死我了 |
[04:05] | It was so realistic, I can still feel | 刚刚太真实了 我依然能感受到 |
[04:07] | her hot, hammy breath on my face. | 她刚刚呼在我脸上潮湿的热气 |
[04:12] | I’ve always loved watching you sleep. | 我一直很喜欢看着你睡觉 |
[04:20] | Two, all right. | 两个 |
[04:22] | You can do better than that. | 你可以表现得更好的 |
[04:25] | Sorry, I thought you’d catch that. | 抱歉 我以为你会接住的 |
[04:29] | What? | 干什么啊 |
[04:33] | Oh, shoot, oh. | 该死 |
[04:45] | Darling, could you get me some more food coloring? | 亲爱的 能不能帮我去拿点食用色素 |
[04:59] | Ooh, get that away from me. | 别把这东西给我 |
[05:01] | That stuff knocks me out. | 我一碰就晕了 |
[05:03] | Do you want another art walk in Chelsea? | 你还想重演切尔西的艺术漫步吗 |
[05:10] | Maybe just one little glass. | 也许可以就来一杯 |
[05:18] | All right, final thing. | 好了 最后的点缀 |
[05:21] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:26] | It’s cute, right? | 很可爱吧 |
[05:37] | No. Okay. | 不要了 好吧 |
[05:53] | If I’m going to kill everyone | 如果我要顺利杀死所有人类 |
[05:55] | and get off this rock, I need to fix my ship. | 并离开这个石块星球 我得修好我的飞船 |
[05:59] | While searching for my device, | 在搜索我的装置时 |
[06:00] | I’ve been gathering broken parts | 我也见到了我的反重力单元 |
[06:02] | from my antigravitation unit. | 撞击后的碎片 |
[06:04] | I only have one part left to find. | 只剩最后一块了 |
[06:13] | They have a term on Earth | 地球上对 |
[06:14] | for a man who works on engines-sexy beast. | 研究机械的男人有一个称呼 性感野兽 |
[06:18] | That’s me. | 正是在下 |
[06:19] | If these humans ever saw me actually flying my spaceship, | 如果这些人类看到我驾驶我的飞船 |
[06:22] | I’d have women beating me off with a stick. | 女人们肯定会追着用棒子打我 |
[06:31] | A few hours ago, fighter pilots | 几个月前 霍尔木兹海峡的 |
[06:33] | in the Strait of Hormuz engaged an unidentified aircraft. | 战斗机飞行员发现了一架不明飞行物 |
[06:36] | Then it vanished into thin air. | 该飞行物后来消失在了空中 |
[06:43] | At exactly the same time, | 与此同时 |
[06:44] | I picked up an object over Colorado | 我在科罗拉多州上空 |
[06:46] | with exactly the same infrared signature. | 发现了相同红外特征的物体 |
[06:49] | There’s only one scientific explanation for that: Teleportation. | 只有一个合理的解释 传送 |
[06:54] | Seconds later, it dropped altitude. | 几秒钟后 那掉了下来 |
[06:56] | I think it crashed somewhere in New Mexico. | 我觉得应该坠毁在新墨西哥的某个地方 |
[06:59] | “It” Meaning what? Little green men? | “那”指什么 小绿人吗 |
[07:04] | I don’t…I don’t know exactly, but… | 我…我也不清楚 但是 |
[07:06] | Two things that you just said give me pause. | 你刚说的两个词让我很震惊 |
[07:09] | “Teleportation” And “Little green men.” | “传送”和”小绿人” |
[07:13] | Technically, you said “Little green men.” | “小绿人”其实是你说的 |
[07:16] | No, I completely understand. | 不 我完全理解 |
[07:19] | This post comes with a lot of pressure, | 这个职位压力很大 |
[07:21] | and there’s no shame in admitting that. | 坦然承认并不丢人 |
[07:25] | Do you feel that kind of pressure, lieutenant? | 你感觉到那种压力了吗 中尉 |
[07:31] | Everything closing in, | 一切都压在一起 |
[07:34] | crushing you, choking you. | 把你压垮 让你窒息 |
[07:42] | – Right now, yeah, a little. – There you have it. | -现在是有一点 -这就对了 |
[07:46] | I suggest that you’re in desperate need of | 我建议你现在迫切需要一个 |
[07:49] | shall we call it medical leave? | 应该说是病假吧 |
[07:52] | Yes, General. | 是 将军 |
[08:03] | – You were right. – General? | -你说得没错 -将军 |
[08:07] | If I knew you were coming, I would have cleaned my car. | 要是我知道你要上我的车 我就先收拾一下了 |
[08:09] | The UAP is an alien ship. You know it. | 那个不明飞行物是外星人飞船 你知道 |
[08:12] | I know it. The Navy just admitted it. | 我知道 海军那边也承认了 |
[08:15] | But if crash evidence goes up the chain of command, | 但是如果坠毁的消息往上报 |
[08:17] | it will be swallowed up into a classified black hole. | 就肯定会被吞进机密处理的黑洞里 |
[08:21] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这件事就这么被掩盖 |
[08:24] | Meanwhile, you are gonna find that ship. | 而与此同时 你要找到那艘船 |
[08:27] | This one’s off the books. | 这件事不准和任何人说 |
[08:30] | Okay, yes, General, I’ll do it. | 好的 将军 我会完成的 |
[08:34] | I wasn’t asking. | 这不是请求 |
[08:36] | And nobody can know what you’re doing…nobody. | 没有人可以知道你在干什么 谁都不可以 |
[08:41] | Oh, that’s just my girlfriend. | 那是我的女朋友 |
[08:42] | You don’t have to worry about her. | 你不用担心她 |
[08:43] | She’s not gonna tell anybody. | 她不会告诉任何人的 |
[08:51] | You don’t have a girlfriend anymore. | 你已经没有女朋友了 |
[08:53] | You just broke up with her over text. | 你刚发短信跟她分了手 |
[08:55] | That’s kind of rude. | 还挺过分的 |
[08:56] | Wait, how did you get my phone? | 等等 我的手机怎么在你那 |
[08:58] | And who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[09:01] | Lieutenant, I would like to introduce you | 中尉 我想给你介绍下 |
[09:03] | to Lisa Casper, your wife. | 丽萨·卡斯帕 你现在的妻子 |
[09:06] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | You two are gonna find me that ship… | 你俩要帮我找到那艘飞船 |
[09:11] | and whatever was flying it. | 以及在驾驶它的东西 |
[09:32] | Ugh, no, that,no. | 别啊 不 |
[09:35] | Uh, somebody? | 有人吗 |
[09:38] | – Jesus. – It’s not my fault. | -天 -不怪我 |
[09:41] | It’s leaking. | 它漏了 |
[09:42] | Well, It’s making coffee. Move. | 它在做咖啡 让开 |
[09:50] | You shouldn’t have to clean that up. | 你用不着亲自打扫 |
[09:53] | Get Jay to do it. | 让杰伊来 |
[09:56] | Well, Jay is not here, | 杰伊这会儿不在 |
[09:57] | and she won’t be coming back for a while. | 而且她一时半会不会回来了 |
[09:59] | Because she discovered you lied about birthing her? | 因为她发现你隐瞒了自己生了她的事吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah, ’cause I lied about birthing her. | 对 因为我隐瞒了生她的事 |
[10:05] | Trust me, I’d like to talk to her, | 相信我 我很想跟她谈谈 |
[10:06] | but I’m just giving her space for once. | 但我这次要给她一点空间 |
[10:11] | Man, look at this. See, Liv? | 天 瞧瞧 看到没 丽芙 |
[10:13] | I told you their break room was bigger than ours. | 我就说他们的休息室比我们的大吧 |
[10:15] | Don’t make no damn sense. | 根本不合理啊 |
[10:16] | We got the whole damn town hall over there. | 我们那里可是镇政府办公楼 |
[10:18] | You got one doctor and a few nurses. | 你这儿就一个医生和几个护士 |
[10:19] | We should probably trade kitchens. | 我们也许该交换一下厨房 |
[10:21] | It might be a long way to walk to get coffee. | 那要喝咖啡可能得走得有点远 |
[10:23] | Our coffee maker leaks. | 我们的咖啡机漏了 |
[10:26] | I want one of those Nespresso machines, | 我想要那种浓缩咖啡机 |
[10:28] | but sheriff won’t let me get one. | 可警长不让我买 |
[10:29] | Hell no. Those things freak me out. | 当然不行 那些东西太吓人了 |
[10:31] | I mean, think about it. A whole cup of coffee in that tiny little pod? | 你好好想想 一整杯咖啡就装在那一小胶囊里 |
[10:33] | That shit there’s gotta be the devil’s work. | 那破玩意儿肯定是魔鬼的作品 |
[10:35] | Can you tell me what you’re doing here? | 能告诉我你们有何贵干吗 |
[10:36] | We got the results back from Sam’s toxicology. | 山姆的毒理检测报告回来了 |
[10:40] | He was poisoned, all right. | 他被下毒了 |
[10:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:43] | Botulinum toxin. | 肉毒毒素 |
[10:45] | I came here to find out what the doctor knows about it. | 我是来问问医生对此有什么看法 |
[10:48] | Mm, okay, that’s simple. | 好吧 很简单 |
[10:51] | Botulinum toxin is a poison. | 肉毒毒素是一种毒 |
[10:53] | People who get botulinum toxin die | 被下了肉毒毒素的人 |
[10:55] | from “Botsalinen tonchin” Poisoning. | 会死于肉毒毒素中毒 |
[11:01] | I might need you to dig a little deeper than that. | 你可能得说得再深入点 |
[11:05] | Dr. Vanderspeigle, | 万德斯本格医生 |
[11:06] | you are finally off the hook. The new doctor has arrived. | 你总算解脱了 新的镇医来了 |
[11:08] | Why don’t you all come on out and meet him? | 不如大家都出来见见他吧 |
[11:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:16] | I saw the new doctor, and he is gorgeous. | 我之前看到新镇医了 他帅爆了 |
[11:19] | Ellen, that’s inappropriate. | 艾伦 这样不好 |
[11:21] | Just as long as he’s a good physician. | 只要他是个好医生就行 |
[11:23] | Doesn’t hurt to have something nice | 偶尔能看点赏心悦目的 |
[11:24] | to look at for once. | 总没害处 |
[11:28] | What the hell? Something nice to look at? | 什么玩意 赏心悦目 |
[11:31] | As far as humans go, I’m handsome. | 只要人类还没灭绝 我就是帅哥 |
[11:33] | I’m even…what’s the modern word for it, ravishing? | 我简直…用现代的词怎么说来着 沉鱼落雁 |
[11:38] | Everybody, meet the very accomplished | 大伙儿 这位是医术精湛的 |
[11:40] | Dr. Ethan Stone, our new full-time doctor. | 伊森·斯通医生 我们新来的全职镇医 |
[11:47] | – Please call me Dr. Ethan. – Oh, modest. | -别客气 叫我伊森医生就好 -真谦虚 |
[11:49] | This is our head nurse, Asta Twelvetrees. | 这是我们的护士长 阿斯塔·特瑞弗翠丝 |
[11:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:51] | And this here is Sheriff Mike Thompson | 这是迈克·汤普森警长 |
[11:53] | and his deputy, Liv Baker. | 还有他的副警长 丽芙·贝克 |
[11:55] | Yeah, it’s the deputy, not his deputy. | 是副警长 不是他的副警长 |
[11:58] | People call me Big Black. | 大伙都叫我大黑 |
[12:00] | – Yeah, you don’t have to… – Cool. | -行吧 你不用… -没问题 |
[12:02] | Nice to meet you, Big Black. | 幸会 大黑 |
[12:04] | Finally, somebody who gets it. | 总算有人能领会了 |
[12:05] | You know, problematic. | …把问题复杂化 |
[12:07] | – Hello, I’m here too. – Ah, yes, sorry about that. | -各位 我也在呢 -对 抱歉 |
[12:10] | Dr. Ethan, this is Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle, | 伊森医生 这是哈里·万德斯本格医生 |
[12:12] | who has been kind enough to hold down the fort until your arrival. | 他人很好 在你来之前一直代理着这个职位 |
[12:16] | – I’ve heard great things. – Really? | -我听到很多关于你的好话 -是吗 |
[12:17] | Who said great things? | 谁说了我的好话 |
[12:20] | Well, no one, actually. I was just being polite. | 其实并没人 我只是客气一下 |
[12:22] | He has stupid hair. | 他的发型真傻 |
[12:24] | Listen, I can’t tell you how glad we are | 我无法形容你来了我们有多高兴 |
[12:26] | to have you here. Let me ask you something. | 我想问问你 |
[12:28] | What you know about botulinum toxin poisoning? | 你对肉毒毒素了解多少 |
[12:31] | Oh, well, it’s nasty stuff. | 那不是什么好东西 |
[12:34] | Tragically, I dealt with a lot of botulism | 很不幸 我在[法语]时 |
[12:36] | during my time with Médecins Sans Frontières | 经常处理肉毒毒素 |
[12:41] | Doctors Without Borders. I’m sorry. | 我是说无国界医生组织 抱歉 |
[12:42] | I’m just so used to saying it in French | 我因为在海地待了太久 |
[12:44] | because of all the time I spent in Haiti. | 习惯说法语了 |
[12:47] | Now I understand “Douchebag.” | 现在我明白什么叫”讨厌鬼”了 |
[12:50] | Let’s see, hmmm. | 来看看 |
[12:53] | Well, I’m no forensic pathologist, | 我不是法医病理学家 |
[12:55] | but it looks like the botulism closed his windpipe, | 但看起来像是肉毒毒素闭合了他的气管 |
[12:59] | and then, judging from the angle of the wounds, | 然后 从伤口的角度来看 |
[13:02] | the doctor tried to give himself a tracheotomy | 医生想给自己做气管切开术 |
[13:04] | to save his own life. Brutal. | 以图自救 很残忍 |
[13:08] | Damn impressive. | 了不得 |
[13:09] | I came to that same conclusion | 我两周前就得出了 |
[13:12] | – over two weeks ago. – Oh, see, Sheriff? | -相同的结论 -看到没 警长 |
[13:14] | The answer was staring you right in the face all along. | 答案老早就在你眼前盯着你看了 |
[13:16] | Oh, yeah. | 行吧 |
[13:17] | Why does it smell like burnt coffee in here? | 这里怎么有股咖啡烧焦的味道 |
[13:20] | They have a broken coffee maker. | 他们的咖啡机坏了 |
[13:21] | Oh, if you want me to, I could take a look. | 如果有需要的话 我可以看一看 |
[13:24] | I’m pretty handy with those things. | 我还是挺手巧的 |
[13:25] | So am I. I already fixed it. | 我也是 我已经修好了 |
[13:28] | Sorry, she just said it was broken. | 抱歉 她刚说坏了 |
[13:30] | Yes, she’s talking about a different one | 她说的是另一个 |
[13:31] | that I’m going to fix next. | 我接下来就要去修的 |
[13:33] | I am also very handsy. | 我也很手巧的 |
[13:36] | You should get those coffee pods. | 你们该买点那种浓缩咖啡 |
[13:37] | No, we don’t need a new one. As you heard, Harry fixed it. | 不 我们不需要新的 你也听到了 哈里修好了 |
[13:41] | Seems like everyone likes those pods, Sheriff. | 看起来大家都喜欢浓缩咖啡 警长 |
[13:43] | We ain’t getting them creepy ass pods, all right? | 我们坚决不买那些吓人的胶囊 好吗 |
[13:45] | Why don’t you just take a damn ouija board into a cemetery? | 你还不如带个通灵板去墓地呢 |
[13:47] | Well, looks like you’re making some great progress | 看来你对这个谋杀案 |
[13:49] | on the murder here, Sheriff. | 已经有进展了 警长 |
[13:50] | Well, now that we got a real man of science here, | 现在我们有了真正懂科学的人 |
[13:52] | I expect the dominoes will fall pretty quickly. | 多米诺骨牌应该很快能倒下了 |
[13:54] | Wait, no, you don’t need him. | 等等 不 你不需要他 |
[13:58] | I have something for you. | 我有线索提供给你 |
[14:01] | You should talk to the person who stole the prescription pad. | 你该去找那个偷了处方签的人聊聊 |
[14:05] | Someone stole a prescription pad? | 有人偷了处方签 |
[14:09] | Um, yeah, but I | 是的 但我 |
[14:11] | I reported it to the state board, so… | 我已经上报给州里了 所以… |
[14:14] | Wow, well, that is something to look into. | 这确实值得查查看 |
[14:16] | That’s a good tip, doc. | 是个好建议 医生 |
[14:18] | Now that I have solved the murder, | 既然我已经破了谋杀案 |
[14:20] | I’m going to go clean out my desk. | 我要去清理我的办公桌了 |
[14:22] | Well, it ain’t solved yet, but if some people would tell | 案子还没破呢 但如果有人 |
[14:25] | the sheriff’s department everything they know, | 能早点把自己知道的事都如实告知 |
[14:27] | then maybe we can wrap this thing up pretty quickly. | 也许我们就能快点结束这事 |
[14:29] | Like “Law and Order.” | 就像《法律与秩序》里那样 |
[14:32] | Weird,now that I’ve won, | 奇怪 知道自己赢了后 |
[14:33] | I don’t hate the new doctor as much. | 竟然没那么讨厌新来的了 |
[14:35] | People still watch “Law and Order”? | 还有人看《法律与秩序》 |
[14:37] | I never loved that show. | 我就从来不喜欢那剧 |
[14:39] | You son of a bitch! | 傻逼 |
[14:49] | I’m just gathering my things before I leave. | 我只是走之前收拾一下个人物品 |
[14:55] | I don’t have things. | 没什么好收拾的 |
[14:59] | I just wanted to thank you for everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[15:03] | You know, we were in a tough spot, | 这段时间大家都不容易 |
[15:05] | and you really came through. | 你却坚持下来了 |
[15:09] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了该做的 |
[15:11] | To not be found out as a human killing machine. | 以免被人发现我是个无情的杀手 |
[15:14] | As a thank you, I want you to have this candle. | 作为感谢 希望你能收下这个蜡烛 |
[15:18] | I made it myself. It’s kind of a hobby of mine. | 我自己做的 算是我的个人爱好吧 |
[15:26] | It’s cinnamon. | 肉桂味的 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Oh, I’m supposed to tell you | 对了 有件事我该告诉你 |
[15:42] | that your son doesn’t need to go to the institution. | 你儿子不需要去那个机构 |
[15:46] | He’s fine, bye. | 他好得很 再见 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry, what are you saying? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[15:55] | Your son. He doesn’t have to go. | 你儿子 不必离开 |
[15:58] | He’s not sick | 他没病 |
[16:01] | unless being really annoying is a sickness. | 除非惹人厌也算种病的话 |
[16:04] | Are you saying that you misdiagnosed my son? | 你的意思是你误诊了 |
[16:06] | Whoa, that doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙哦 |
[16:09] | I’d be happy to offer a second opinion, | 我很乐意给出第二诊疗意见 |
[16:11] | if you don’t mind, Doctor. | 如果不介意的话 |
[16:12] | No, I don’t need your second opinion. | 我可不需要你的第二诊疗意见 |
[16:14] | You heard me wrong. Your boy is very sick. | 你刚才听错了 你儿子的病很严重 |
[16:16] | He needs to go to the institute right away. | 现在就得送他去那儿 |
[16:18] | I’m a good doctor. I’m never wrong. | 我可是再世华佗 从不会出错 |
[16:21] | I’m older than you. | 我比你资格老 |
[16:30] | Would you like a candle? | 喜欢蜡烛吗 |
[16:34] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:37] | I know I come on strong, all right? | 我知道我表现得很强势 |
[16:39] | I radiate power. I can’t help that. | 这气场我自己也控制不住 |
[16:42] | But you’re not the only one who loved Sam, all right? | 但爱山姆的人可不止你一人 |
[16:44] | He took care of my dad for the last five years. | 过去五年都是他在照顾我爸 |
[16:47] | Now, if there’s anything else that you’ve been keeping | 你要是有事瞒着 |
[16:48] | to yourself, now is the time to share it. | 现在是时候说出来了 |
[16:54] | We’re on the same team here, Asta. | 我们是站在同一边的 阿斯塔 |
[16:59] | Okay, um… | 那 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | I didn’t know that the pad was stolen at first. | 起初我并不知道处方笺被偷了 |
[17:10] | I thought maybe Sam took it. | 我还以为是山姆拿走了 |
[17:11] | You know, he was gonna write up a script for his insulin. | 他的胰岛素得开处方 |
[17:16] | – Sam was diabetic? – Yeah, but then I found this. | -山姆有糖尿病 -是的 但我发现了这个 |
[17:23] | You should talk to the kid that’s passing this around. | 你应该去找分发这个的孩子聊聊 |
[17:25] | He goes to the high school. | 他是个高中生 |
[17:27] | It was prescribed by Sam days after he died. | 这药是在山姆死后几天开的 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Finally. | 终于 |
[17:38] | No longer trapped in that place. | 不用被禁锢在这儿了 |
[17:41] | Freedom feels good. | 自由真好 |
[17:43] | Stupid thing keeps sliding to the right. | 这玩意儿怎么总滑向右边 |
[17:46] | That’s a bad design. | 设计真差劲 |
[17:48] | Hey, are you leaving without saying goodbye? | 你准备不辞而别吗 |
[17:53] | I would’ve said goodbye, but I didn’t want to | 我是该向你道别 但是我不想这么做 |
[17:59] | I didn’t want to. | 我真的不想 |
[18:02] | It’s good to see you’re still such a huge weirdo. | 看到你还是这么个怪大个儿我就放心了 |
[18:06] | And your talent for unleashing chaos in my life | 你在搞事方面的天赋还是 |
[18:09] | is strong as ever. | 一如既往的强 |
[18:12] | But I think I’m better having known you. | 但认识你真好 |
[18:16] | You’re weird too. | 你也是个怪人 |
[18:30] | Oh, God, your wife is here. | 凉了 你老婆来了 |
[18:33] | If we run, she can’t catch us both. | 如果跑的话 她只能抓一个 |
[18:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:38] | Before you start throwing shit, | 在你开始你的表演之前 |
[18:39] | I was just saying good-bye. | 我正准备离开 |
[18:40] | Permanent doctor has arrived, so Harry is all yours. | 全职医生来了 哈里是你一个人的了 |
[18:43] | What? You’re free? | 是吗 你自由了 |
[18:46] | You don’t have to work anymore? | 再也不用工作了吗 |
[18:47] | I do have some…stuff to do. | 我其实还有事需要忙 |
[18:51] | Well, thank God I’m here. I can help you do all of it. | 那你可真幸运 我能帮你办妥所有事 |
[18:54] | Have fun, you two lovebirds. | 小俩口 玩开心哦 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:04] | Thanks so much for letting us talk to him. | 谢谢你同意让我们和他聊聊 |
[19:07] | Are you sure this is necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[19:09] | We just need to ask him a few questions. | 只是问他几个问题 |
[19:12] | He may be a little bit of a stoner, | 他也许是嗑药 |
[19:14] | but do you really think he’s running some kind of drug ring? | 但你们真觉得他能经营一个贩毒集团 |
[19:17] | Everybody’s innocent | 在找到铁证之前 |
[19:18] | until proven guilty unless they guilty. | 每个人都说自己是清白的 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[19:23] | Well, your criminal mastermind is failing my history class, | 这小罪犯的历史课耽误太久了 |
[19:26] | so you can have him for about 10 minutes. | 给你们十分钟时间 |
[19:28] | Then I need him back. | 之后他得赶紧回班上 |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | All right, so check it. Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[19:33] | We’re going old school, all right? | 按传统来 好吗 |
[19:34] | – A little good cop, bad cop. – I like that plan. | -一个红脸一个白脸 -我喜欢这计划 |
[19:37] | We’re a team like the dynamic duo. | 就像是双剑合璧 |
[19:40] | Exactly, and I’ll be good cop and bad cop | 没错 两个都我来演 |
[19:43] | while you wait out here and guard the perimeter. | 你就待在外面 保持警戒 |
[19:52] | I like your sweater. Is that merino? | 毛衣不错 美利奴羊毛的吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[19:56] | And your brown shirt, it’s nice…very normcore. | 你的棕色衬衫也很 简约风 |
[20:01] | I didn’t even know I wanted to hear that. | 不确定自己是否想听到这样的回答 |
[20:05] | That’s good, right? | 很不错 对吗 |
[20:10] | All right, Judy, you’re not psychic. | 朱迪 你才不是灵媒 |
[20:11] | No, I’m telling you | 不 你听我说 |
[20:13] | Okay, so this one time, I had a dream about a cat. | 有一次 我梦见了一只猫 |
[20:16] | Right, that’s normal, regular, everyday. | 听起来很正常对吗 |
[20:19] | I woke up, and the first thing I saw is a cat. | 我醒后看见的第一样东西就是猫 |
[20:23] | That’s psychic. | 我通灵了 |
[20:24] | – But you sleep with your cat. – Yeah, exactly. | -但你的猫是和你一起睡的 -没错 |
[20:28] | Wait, so you’re saying I didn’t dream about a cat? | 等等 你是说我并没有梦见猫 |
[20:36] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:40] | – Hi, D’arcy. – Hi. | -嗨 达茜 -嗨 |
[20:42] | This is my husband, Harry. | 这是我老公 哈里 |
[20:44] | Oh, yeah, you know, we’ve met actually. | 其实我们之前就见过 |
[20:47] | Mm-mm, he checked my tonsils once. | 他还检查过我的扁桃体呢 |
[20:50] | Oh, I keep forgetting this is a one doctor town. | 总是忘了这镇上就一个医生 |
[20:54] | – You must know everyone here. – Most everybody. | -这里的人你肯定都认识吧 -几乎是 |
[20:58] | There’s the man who might have cancer. | 那边那个男的患有癌症 |
[21:00] | Barren womb, heart disease guy, | 不孕不育 心脏病 |
[21:04] | pees himself… | 总尿自己身上 |
[21:07] | One nut. | 就一个蛋 |
[21:09] | Well, I will bring you two a couple of beers | 等和那边的衣原体太太聊完 |
[21:11] | when I’m done with Mrs. Chlamydia over there. | 我就去给你俩拿两杯啤酒 |
[21:15] | Hey, that’s Miss Chlamydia. | 是衣原体小姐好吗 |
[21:17] | I’m not my mother. | 我可不是我妈妈 |
[21:21] | Harry, I wanted to talk to you about something, | 哈里 我想和你商量件事 |
[21:24] | and it’s actually perfect timing, | 也真是巧了 |
[21:26] | you getting replaced today. | 今天你刚好下岗 |
[21:29] | Let’s sell the cabin and go back home to New York. | 我们把小屋卖了回纽约吧 |
[21:33] | What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | This is fork in the neck. | 真是要逼死我 |
[21:36] | First of all, I wanna… | 首先 我想… |
[21:38] | I really wanna thank you for speaking with me, okay? | 我真的想要感谢你能和我谈话 |
[21:40] | And I wanna remind you, all right, | 我想让你知道 好吗 |
[21:42] | you’re not under arrest or anything like that. | 你没有被逮捕或是怎样 |
[21:44] | You can walk out of that door whenever you want, okay? | 只要你想 随时都能离开 好吗 |
[21:46] | Just try to think of this like we’re just two friends talking, okay? | 就当成是朋友聊天 好吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I’d be smirking too. | 没错 换我我也会笑的 |
[21:54] | Except there is one small problem. | 只不过有一个小问题 |
[21:57] | I ain’t your friend! You understand me? | 我不是你朋友 懂吗 |
[21:59] | I’ll come across this desk and smack your ass back to birth, | 我会过去把你打得滚回娘胎 |
[22:02] | you bitch-ass, shit-nugget junkie! | 你这不要脸的狗屎瘾君子 |
[22:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:06] | You don’t get no damn libation! | 你他娘的才不能喝水呢 |
[22:08] | Boys like you in prison, | 像你这样的小伙子进了监狱 |
[22:09] | they call you sweet meat. | 他们会管你叫小鲜肉 |
[22:10] | What is the difference between Tinder and Grindr? | 探探和同同有什么区别 |
[22:14] | You’d be like a big ‘ole ham wrapped in pineapple | 你就像一大块裹着菠萝的火腿 |
[22:17] | sitting smack dab in the middle of | 坐在一场见面会正中间 |
[22:18] | a ham and pineapple lovers’ convention. | 场下都是火腿和菠萝的狂热粉丝 |
[22:21] | I mean, they’re pretty much the same thing, right? | 这两个也没什么区别 对不对 |
[22:26] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[22:26] | Do you swipe left on this thing? | 这个要往左滑吗 |
[22:28] | Is this how this works? | 是这样用的吗 |
[22:29] | You know if I beat you with a phone book, | 你知道如果我用电话簿打你 |
[22:31] | it don’t leave no bruises, right? | 是不会留下伤痕的对吧 |
[22:32] | I don’t even know if it’s true, | 我都不知道是真是假 |
[22:35] | and I don’t have a phone book. | 我也没有电话簿 |
[22:37] | I see that they are very different | 我懂了 它们很不一样 |
[22:40] | very different. | 非常不一样 |
[22:44] | Couldn’t break him. | 他就是不开口 |
[22:45] | Damn kid could work for the CIA. | 这孩子能去中情局工作了 |
[22:47] | I ain’t never seen nothing like it. | 真没见过这样的 |
[22:49] | They call the dealer “The pharmacist.” | 他们管药贩子叫”药剂师” |
[22:53] | What? Who told you that? | 什么 谁告诉你的 |
[22:56] | A couple of kids. | 几个孩子 |
[22:57] | Nobody knows the dealer’s name | 没人知道那人的名字 |
[22:59] | because distribution is so complex. | 因为分发药品的过程很复杂 |
[23:01] | You leave money behind the third tile | 要先把钱放在无障碍洗手间 |
[23:03] | in the handicap bathroom, | 第三块砖后面 |
[23:05] | and then you find a locker combo | 然后要找到一个储物柜 |
[23:07] | taped underneath the student of the month board, | 粘在每月优秀学生榜下面 |
[23:10] | and, finally, there it is. | 这样才能找到 |
[23:11] | It’s a prescription written by a dead man. | 那是个死人开的处方 |
[23:14] | Okay, now you see why I left you outside of the door, right? | 好吧 现在你知道我为什么把你留在门外了吧 |
[23:19] | Thinking, like, six steps ahead. | 提前规划接下来几步 |
[23:20] | It’s like you’re playing chess | 就好像你在下象棋 |
[23:22] | and the rest of us are playing checkers. | 而我们其他人在下跳棋 |
[23:24] | So this pharmacist, this dealer person, right– | 所以这个药剂师 这个药贩子 |
[23:26] | they gotta be an insider to have access like that, right? | 肯定是个内部人员才能拿到药对吧 |
[23:31] | Hey, wait a minute. Wait, don’t that girl right there, | 等一下 等等 那个女孩不就 |
[23:33] | don’t she work at the clinic? | 她不是在诊所工作吗 |
[23:35] | Surly-looking one right there. | 就那个看起来很臭屁的 |
[23:36] | Yeah, that’s Jay. | 对 那是杰伊 |
[23:38] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[23:44] | Why would Asta leave her off the list of suspects? | 为什么阿斯塔没把她写在嫌疑人名单上 |
[23:48] | Maybe because Jay is our insider. | 可能因为杰伊就是那个内部人员 |
[23:53] | Checker mate. | 将跳棋军 |
[23:55] | Or check. | 将军就行了 |
[23:58] | I think going back to New York would be the best thing for you. | 我觉得回纽约对你来说是最好的 |
[24:01] | – I don’t like it there. – What? | -我不喜欢那里 -什么 |
[24:04] | Name one thing you didn’t love about New York. | 说一个你不喜欢纽约的地方 |
[24:06] | 911 9/11. | |
[24:10] | That. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | No matter how many shots you’ve had, you’re not psychic. | 不管你喝多少杯 都不会通灵 |
[24:14] | Welcome to our little local watering hole, | 欢迎来到我们当地的小酒吧 |
[24:18] | The 59. Okay. | 59酒吧 好吧 |
[24:21] | This is actually the oldest building in Patience. | 这其实是佩西恩斯最古老的建筑物 |
[24:24] | There’s a plaque on the wall. | 匾牌上有写 |
[24:26] | Yeah, if you don’t count indigenous history | 是啊 只要你不算原住民历史 |
[24:28] | since before recorded time. | 古老到没有记录 |
[24:30] | And we will be taking that plaque down. | 我们会把那个匾牌取下来的 |
[24:33] | I actually got to know a lot of the indigenous people of Australia | 其实我2000年在悉尼划赛艇的时候 |
[24:36] | when I rowed crew in Sydney 2000. | 认识了很多澳大利亚原住民 |
[24:39] | You were in Sydney? | 你去了悉尼奥运吗 |
[24:42] | I skied Torino in ’06. | 我2006年在都灵参加过滑雪 |
[24:43] | Really? That’s incredible. | 真的吗 太厉害了 |
[24:45] | This is Ethan, the new doctor. | 这是伊森 新来的医生 |
[24:47] | – Ethan is replacing Harry. – Well, welcome to Patience. | -伊森取代了哈里 -欢迎来到佩西恩斯 |
[24:51] | Wow, check out all the old mining equipment. | 看看这些以前的采矿设备 |
[24:54] | Oh, yeah, you’re new here, I guess, so… | 对了 你是新来的 我猜… |
[24:57] | to the 59. | 致敬59人 |
[24:58] | To the 59! | 致敬59人 |
[25:00] | Trust me, I’ve done my research. | 相信我 我做了功课 |
[25:02] | 59 died to save one. Such an amazing story. | 59人舍己救1人 非常动人的故事 |
[25:05] | – 60 died. – What? | -60个人死了 -什么 |
[25:08] | 59 died to save one, but that one died too, | 59人舍己救1人 但那一个人也死了 |
[25:11] | so 60 died, obviously. Right, Asta? | 所以很明显死了60个人 对吧 阿斯塔 |
[25:15] | You got him there. | 你可问住他了 |
[25:17] | I think Dr. Ethan was just using the motto | 我认为伊森医生只是想用这个箴言 |
[25:19] | to put a positive spin on the tragedy, | 强调这场悲剧积极的一面 |
[25:21] | focusing on the human element. | 关注其中的人文情怀 |
[25:23] | Human element is that everybody died. | 跟人有关的就是所有人都死了 |
[25:26] | They were crushed to death. | 他们被活活压死 |
[25:28] | Right, which was actually the town motto before, | 对 其实这是原来的小镇箴言 |
[25:31] | but we realized it was a very bad motto. | 但我们发现寓意不太好 |
[25:36] | D’Arcy is funny. | 达茜真幽默 |
[25:38] | She was my friend before you met her, so… | 在遇到你之前她就是我朋友了 所以… |
[25:43] | Well, I’m hoping D’Arcy and I can become good friends too. | 我希望我也能和达茜成为好朋友 |
[25:46] | Well, maybe you can both be friends with her. | 好吧 或许你们都能和她做朋友 |
[25:49] | Ah, shut up. Let ’em fight. | 别说话 让他们争 |
[25:51] | I’ll take whichever one you don’t want. | 哪个你不要就归我了 |
[25:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:55] | Have to steal my husband. Let’s go home. | 我得来认领我老公了 回家吧 |
[25:57] | Hi, I’m Ethan, the new doctor. | 你好 我是伊森 新来的医生 |
[26:01] | Harry, you didn’t tell me your wife was so charmante. | 哈里 你可没说过你老婆这么迷人 |
[26:03] | Oh, merci. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | Vous parlez fran?ais? | 您会说法语吗 |
[26:07] | Un peu, oui. | 会一点点 |
[26:08] | Je suis Isabelle. | 我叫伊莎贝尔 |
[26:10] | Everyone loves him. How is he doing this? | 每个人都爱他 他是怎么做到的 |
[26:14] | Is it his smile? Is it his eyes? | 是他的笑容吗 还是他的眼睛 |
[26:16] | I can almost see his humanity in them. | 我几乎能看到他眼中的人性 |
[26:19] | Oh, no, he is more beautiful than me. | 不好 他比我长得更好看 |
[26:24] | – Time to go, bye. – So soon? | -该走了 再见 -这么快吗 |
[26:27] | You don’t want to get on a horse and joust | 你们不想来场骑马比武 |
[26:29] | or arm wrestle or something? | 或者掰手腕什么吗 |
[26:31] | Shirts off, shirts off–on. | 脱掉衣服全力以赴 或者不脱 |
[26:34] | – Off maybe ’cause it’s hot in here, so… – Okay. | -还是脱了吧 因为这里很热 -好了 |
[26:36] | I think Dr. Vanderspeigle and I are above | 我觉得我和万德斯本格医生 |
[26:39] | chest-thumping displays of male dominance. | 都不需要争夺男性支配地位 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | I beat my wife. | 我打过了我妻子 |
[26:46] | What? | 什么 |
[26:47] | At arm wrestling. | 他是说掰手腕 |
[26:49] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[26:50] | he does have a way with words. | 他说话方式比较奇特 |
[26:52] | Are you sure you wanna do this, Harry? | 你确定想要这样吗 哈里 |
[26:56] | His smile makes me want to love him and strangle him. | 他的笑容让我又爱又恨 |
[27:00] | I think he has more teeth than me. | 我觉得他的牙齿好像比我多 |
[27:02] | Okay, one foot on the ground at all times. | 好了 任何时间都要有一只脚着地 |
[27:04] | Back of the hand to the bar is a pin. | 手背压到吧台上算赢 |
[27:06] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[27:10] | Oh, my shoulder! You dislocated my shoulder! | 我的肩膀 你把我的肩膀弄脱臼了 |
[27:13] | The 59! | 致敬59人 |
[27:14] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[27:16] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:18] | Why isn’t anyone cheering for me? | 为什么没人为我喝彩 |
[27:20] | One nut? | 单蛋哥 |
[27:21] | Asta, will you help me pop it back in? | 阿斯塔 你能帮我把胳膊装回去吗 |
[27:23] | – Yes, okay. – Shit. | -好的 没问题 -倒霉 |
[27:24] | – Can you help me? – Yeah, I’m gonna support these. | -你能帮助我吗 -我托住它 |
[27:25] | You ready? One, two, three and… | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[27:30] | – Okay. I’m sorry. – Yeah, okay. | -可以了 抱歉 -好的 没问题 |
[27:31] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Ethan! | -我没事 我没事 -伊森 |
[27:37] | Harry, wow! | 哈里 |
[28:02] | Hello, my pretty wife. | 早上好 我美丽的妻子 |
[28:04] | I have coffee just the way you like it | 我做了你喜欢的咖啡 |
[28:07] | with oat milk and conflict-free sugar. | 加燕麦牛奶和无冲突糖 |
[28:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:13] | And you made breakfast. Lucky me. | 你还做了早餐 我真幸运 |
[28:19] | I realized you were right, | 我意识到你是对的 |
[28:21] | that me leaving the clinic was the best thing for us. | 我离开诊所对我们来说是最好的选择 |
[28:26] | Good morning, my nice, romantic husband. | 早上好 我美好浪漫的丈夫 |
[28:29] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[28:35] | What romantic things will we do with the last bit of time? | 最后一点时间我们要做什么浪漫的事 |
[28:39] | We can build a fire inside… | 我们可以在屋里生火 |
[28:42] | And then you could remove all of your clothing, | 然后你可以脱掉所有衣服 |
[28:45] | including your brassiere, which mocks me. | 包括你那嘲讽我的胸罩 |
[28:49] | It so complicates everything. | 一切都变得复杂了 |
[28:52] | Once your teats swing free, | 只要你的乳头自由摇动 |
[28:53] | I will focus on them for arousal, | 我就会努力雄起 |
[28:55] | especially the left one. | 尤其是左边那个 |
[28:57] | I will become engorged and stiff. | 我会变得肿胀和僵硬 |
[29:00] | I will remove my clothing, | 我会脱掉衣服 |
[29:02] | and then I will mount you, | 然后翻身上马 |
[29:06] | not giving you all my weight, which would tax your haunches. | 不会把重量都压在你身上 你会腰酸背痛 |
[29:10] | I will caress your flanks. I’ll thrust. | 我会爱抚你的两肋 我会插入 |
[29:16] | And then faster. | 然后再快点 |
[29:20] | And then I’ll slow down. | 然后我会慢慢来 |
[29:24] | That sounds quite… | 听起来很 |
[29:45] | Good night, my sweet hairless monkey. | 晚安 我可爱的无毛猴 |
[29:50] | I’m going to the mountain. | 我要去山上 |
[29:54] | Do not wake up until I get back | 在我回来之前不要醒来 |
[29:57] | or ever. | 或者永远 |
[30:14] | Ugh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:16] | We get it. You’re birds. | 我们知道了 你们是鸟 |
[30:26] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[30:44] | Good morning, Darce. | 早上好 达茜 |
[30:47] | Morning…Ethe. | 早上好 伊森 |
[30:52] | This–whoa. | 这个 |
[30:53] | This is great. It’s all great. | 太棒了 都很好 |
[30:56] | I had a really good time last night. | 我昨晚真的很开心 |
[30:58] | I know I should probably play it cool, | 我知道我应该冷静点 |
[31:01] | but I think you’re kind of awesome. | 但我觉得你很棒 |
[31:07] | That is sincere, so sincere. You made breakfast. | 这很真诚 太真诚了 你做了早餐 |
[31:12] | Yeah, just blueberry pancakes, | 是啊 只是蓝莓煎饼 |
[31:15] | quiche Florentine, fresh OJ, | 佛罗伦萨乳蛋饼 新鲜橙汁 |
[31:18] | and I was gonna bake bread, but there wasn’t enough time. | 我本来要烤面包 但时间不够了 |
[31:21] | Well, thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[31:32] | 耐心诊所 药剂师 霍奇斯先生 湖里的物品 相关吗 | |
[31:44] | Where are all the damn pushpins? | 该死的图钉都去哪了 |
[31:46] | Every time I need some damn pushpins, | 每次我需要该死的图钉的时候 |
[31:48] | there ain’t no damn pushpins. | 都没有该死的图钉 |
[31:51] | What the…What is wrong around here? | 这是出什么问题了 |
[32:08] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在做什么 -没什么 |
[32:11] | I was just hanging out in the closet. | 我只是在储藏间里闲逛 |
[32:14] | Is this…Did you make your own murder board? | 这是…你自己做了案情分析板吗 |
[32:17] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 不 我不会那么做的 |
[32:20] | This has nothing to do with Sam’s murder. | 这和山姆的谋杀案无关 |
[32:23] | Well, it says “Sam’s Murder” right there on the wall. | 墙上明明写着”山姆谋杀案” |
[32:27] | That…Yeah. | 那个…是的 |
[32:30] | That’s a murder board. | 这是一个案情分析板 |
[32:34] | “Delivery method: insulin?” | “注射方式 胰岛素” |
[32:36] | Well, Asta said Sam was diabetic, | 阿斯塔说山姆有糖尿病 |
[32:41] | so I just thought that…I don’t know. | 所以我就想 我也不知道 |
[32:44] | It’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[32:45] | No, go on and tell me. | 不 继续说 |
[32:50] | Well, botulinum is injectable, | 肉毒杆菌是可注射的 |
[32:53] | and our current timeline puts the killer | 而我们目前的时间线推断 |
[32:56] | at Sam’s office on the night of his death. | 在山姆死的那晚 凶手在他办公室 |
[32:59] | But maybe, with insulin as the method of delivery, | 但也许 用胰岛素作为媒介 |
[33:03] | all he or she would need to do is inject the toxin | 他或她只需要把毒素 |
[33:06] | into a single insulin vial | 注射进胰岛素的小瓶里 |
[33:09] | and wait for Sam to use it, like a ticking… bomb. | 然后等着山姆使用 就像定时炸弹 |
[33:14] | See, no, that’s stupid. | 看吧 这太蠢了 |
[33:16] | No, that’s not stupid. It ain’t stupid at all. | 不 这不蠢 一点也不蠢 |
[33:23] | Good job, Deputy. | 干得好 副警长 |
[33:25] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[33:30] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[33:33] | Yeah, good job. | 干得好 |
[33:38] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[33:45] | Yeah, I’m stuck at The 59 tomorrow, | 我明天要去59号公路 |
[33:46] | but you’re gonna need to release that cornice buildup | 但你得先把那堆飞檐松开 |
[33:48] | before the weather turns. | 趁天气还没变 |
[33:54] | Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:56] | What’ve you got? | 有什么发现 |
[33:59] | It’s Harry. What the hell is he doing? | 是哈里 他到底在干什么 |
[34:02] | – He’s your boyfriend. – What? | -他是你男朋友 -什么 |
[34:04] | I…I know you told me not to date him. | 我知道你说过别跟他约会 |
[34:18] | The signature is off. It’s not my device. | 信号没了 这不是我的设备 |
[34:22] | But it may be… | 但也许 |
[34:30] | The final piece to my ship. | 我飞船的最后一块碎片 |
[34:32] | Finally, I can complete… | 我终于可以完成 |
[34:59] | Hey, you’re not allowed on the glacier! | 你不能上冰川 |
[35:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:02] | Hello, D’arcy. | 你好 达茜 |
[35:04] | I’m just on a completely normal hike. | 我只是在进行一次完全正常的远足 |
[35:07] | You can’t be up here. | 你不能上来 |
[35:09] | There’s crevasses all over the place. | 到处都是裂缝 |
[35:11] | Didn’t you see the signs with the little guy falling to his death? | 你没看到那画着一个小人摔死的警示牌吗 |
[35:17] | That’s you. You’re the guy. All right? | 就是你 你就是那个人 好吗 |
[35:22] | What are you doing with your mouth? | 你的嘴怎么了 |
[35:25] | Do you think I have a good smile? | 你觉得我笑起来好看吗 |
[35:28] | What? | 什么 |
[35:29] | Look, your smile’s gonna look pretty weird bashed up on the rocks. | 听着 你的笑容在石头的背景下显得很奇怪 |
[35:32] | I got to fly you out of here. Let’s go. | 我得带你飞出去 走吧 |
[35:44] | 两周前 新墨西哥州 | |
[35:45] | I mapped the trajectory of the ship’s descent. | 我绘制了飞船下降的轨迹 |
[35:48] | It has to be here. | 肯定在这里 |
[35:49] | It doesn’t have to be anything. | 没有什么肯定不肯定的 |
[35:50] | It’s a goddamn spaceship, and it’s not here. | 那是艘该死的飞船 而它不在这里 |
[35:53] | Either the thing moved it, | 要么是那东西移动了它 |
[35:54] | or it was never here to begin with. | 要么它根本就不在这里 |
[35:56] | Pick up your balls, and let’s retrace our steps. | 别嘚瑟了 让我们重新推演一下 |
[35:59] | First we found the black disk with the dead hiker here. | 我们先在这发现搞死了的登山者的黑圆盘 |
[36:02] | Then the bar with the dead cowboy here. | 然后是酒吧 这里有个死牛仔 |
[36:05] | Ah, screw it. This thing is useless. | 算了 这东西没用 |
[36:14] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[36:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[36:31] | General, I found it. | 将军 我找到了 |
[36:58] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[37:06] | Okay, so don’t look now, but Jimmy is over there | 先别看 吉米在那边 |
[37:08] | with some kind of, like, Russian mail-order bride. | 和一个俄罗斯邮购的新娘似的人在一起 |
[37:13] | Yeah, we think it is a human trafficking, | 我们认为是人口贩卖 |
[37:14] | Stockholm syndrome situation, | 斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[37:16] | so obviously I’m emailing photos to the FBI. | 显然 我会拍照片发给联调局 |
[37:18] | Well, so what? So Jimmy has a girlfriend. I am over it. | 又怎样呢 吉米有了一个女朋友 我已经翻篇了 |
[37:22] | All right, yeah, just like Vanessa Heidecker sophomore year. | 好吧 那就像凡妮莎·海德克 二年级的时候 |
[37:25] | Okay, yeah. Don’t give him the satisfaction. | 是的 别给他满足感 |
[37:27] | Yeah. Not on league night. | 没错 绝不能在联盟之夜 |
[37:28] | Unless you want me to throw down, | 除非你想让我去找麻烦 |
[37:29] | because Liv could hold my earrings. | 因为丽芙可以抓住我的耳环 |
[37:31] | Then it would be like sophomore year. | 那就和二年级的时候一样了 |
[37:33] | I can’t assist you in assault anymore. | 我没法再帮你一起打架了 |
[37:36] | She has the look of, like, a mole woman, | 她长得像女间谍一样 |
[37:39] | somebody who’s been living in a hole. | 那种生活在暗处的人 |
[37:40] | Plus her name is Becky. | 而且 她的名字叫贝基 |
[37:43] | I’m over it, but thank you. Let’s just bowl. | 我翻篇了 不过谢谢你们 我们还是打保龄球吧 |
[37:46] | Yeah, good, ’cause I have mommy and me in the morning. | 很好 因为我早上还有个母子独处时间 |
[37:48] | All right. Three, two, one, destroy! | 好的 三 二 一 毁灭吧 |
[37:51] | Yes. Great. | 漂亮 |
[37:54] | Bring it, bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[37:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:59] | I have to ask you something, | 我有些事必须要问你一下 |
[38:00] | and I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你诚实回答我 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:03] | Why did you leave Jay’s name off the list you gave us? | 你为什么没有在你给我们的名单上写杰伊的名字 |
[38:08] | Oh, yeah, shit. | 糟糕 |
[38:11] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:13] | She wasn’t on there because-look, I swear to you | 她不在名单上是因为… 我向你保证 |
[38:16] | I know Jay, and she’s not that kind of kid. | 我了解杰伊 她不是那种小孩 |
[38:18] | I hear you, but it doesn’t look good. | 我懂你 但是你这样保护她 |
[38:20] | You know, you protecting her, okay? | 看上去不太好 明白吗 |
[38:23] | So we’re gonna have to bring her in for questioning. | 我们不得不要把她带回去做盘查 |
[38:25] | No, no, no, you don’t have to do anything. | 不 不 你不需要做任何事 |
[38:27] | She’s a 17-year-old girl. She’s been through enough. | 她是一个十七岁的女孩 她经历的够多了 |
[38:30] | I’m not saying she did it, but it’s just there weren’t | 我没有说就是她做的 但是就没几个人 |
[38:33] | that many people who had access to Sam’s office, | 能进出山姆的办公室 |
[38:35] | and I hate to tell you this, | 我不想跟你说这个 |
[38:37] | but whoever stole those pads is someone you know, | 但是那个偷走处方笺的人一定是你认识的人 |
[38:40] | maybe someone you care about. | 或许是你在乎的某个人 |
[38:43] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[38:47] | – What’s he doing? – He’s dancing with her. | -他在做什么 -他在和她跳舞 |
[38:49] | Oh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[39:01] | Well, if it isn’t mother of the year. | 这不是年度最佳母亲吗 |
[39:04] | – New lady settling the tab? You notice that? | -你的新女伴在结账吗 -你发现了 |
[39:07] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 |
[39:09] | You remember when you used to pick me up after work? | 你还记得你以前常常接我下班 |
[39:11] | Sometimes I was finishing paperwork, | 有的时候我正处理文书工作 |
[39:13] | and you’d hang out with Sam. | 你会和山姆待上一阵子 |
[39:14] | You guys would play gin in his office. | 你们会在他办公室玩玩金拉米牌 |
[39:17] | He always used to say you cheated. | 他常常说你出老千 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:20] | He could never prove it, though. | 不过 他从来没法证明 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Sam trusted you. | 山姆信任你 |
[39:27] | Maybe he left a drawer unlocked | 或许当他上厕所的时候 |
[39:29] | when he was going to the bathroom. | 忘记了锁抽屉 |
[39:30] | Just a prescription pad out on the top of the desk? | 正好桌子最上面放了一本处方笺 |
[39:34] | All you had to do was reach out and take it. | 你需要做的只是伸手拿走它 |
[39:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:37] | Yes, you do. | 不 你心里清楚 |
[39:39] | I can see it all over your face, and I’m not blind anymore. | 全在你脸上写着 我看的清楚 我不会再盲目了 |
[39:42] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[39:45] | Baby, let’s get out of here. | 宝贝 我们走吧 |
[39:47] | Hi, I’m Becky. | 嗨 我是贝基 |
[39:49] | Hi. Asta. | 你好 我是阿斯塔 |
[39:54] | Hey, Becky. | 贝基 |
[39:56] | You’re gonna tell your friends that he’s different when we’re alone, | 你会告诉你的朋友 他和你独处时不是这样的 |
[39:59] | and you’re gonna tell yourself that it’s your fault, | 你也会告诉自己 是你的错 |
[40:01] | that it’s okay because he’s just drunk, | 告诉自己没事的 因为他只是喝醉了 |
[40:02] | and deep down he really loves you, but it’s not okay. | 在内心深处 他是真的很爱你 但不是没事的 |
[40:07] | – It’s not okay. – Let’s go. | -不是没事的 -我们走吧 |
[40:10] | Human trafficking is a crime. You run, Becky! | 人口贩卖是犯罪 快逃 贝基 |
[40:12] | Or you call professionals at a helpline that can…help you. | 或者你可以打求助电话咨询专业人士帮助你 |
[40:16] | – Aww man, it wasn’t recording. – What? | -唉 手机没在录制 -什么 |
[40:19] | Come back. Can we do that again? | 快回来 我们可以再来一遍吗 |
[40:25] | I am so close. | 我很接近完工了 |
[40:26] | Tonight, I will attach this to my ship. | 今晚 我会把这个装到我的飞船上 |
[40:31] | Then I just need to find my device, | 然后 我只需要找到我的装置 |
[40:33] | and, after all these months, I can finally complete my mission. | 过了这么多月 我终于可以完成我的任务 |
[40:37] | Then everyone will know I’m better than Ethan. | 之后所有人都会知道我比伊森强 |
[40:40] | But everyone will be dead. How will they know? | 但是所有人都会死 他们又怎么知道呢 |
[40:44] | I have to work on that one. | 我得想个办法 |
[40:46] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[40:51] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么 |
[40:54] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡 |
[40:57] | I don’t remember the last time I slept the day away like that. | 我都不记得上一次我像这样睡上一整天了 |
[41:00] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[41:02] | Yeah, you look bad. | 你看上去不太好 |
[41:06] | You must have… | 你一定是得了 |
[41:09] | Colorado Fever. | 科罗拉多热 |
[41:11] | Yes, yes, you have all of the symptoms. | 没错 没错 你有所有的症状 |
[41:16] | Never heard of Colorado Fever. | 我从没听说过科罗拉多热 |
[41:18] | That’s one of the symptoms. | 这就是症状之一 |
[41:31] | You just need a little bit of caffeine. | 你只是需要一点点咖啡因 |
[41:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:37] | You know, I didn’t know what to expect when I came here… | 当我来到这的时候 我不知道该期待些什么 |
[41:41] | But I never could have guessed you’d be as changed as you are. | 但我永远猜不到你会变成现在这个样子 |
[41:45] | You’re, like, a different person now– | 你现在就像是 是另外一个人 |
[41:47] | only I don’t know who. | 只是我不知道是谁 |
[41:53] | Drink it up while it’s hot. | 快趁热喝完它 |
[41:54] | Big gulps. | 大口喝 |
[41:57] | Oh, oh, Harry, it’s piping hot. | 哈里 还烫得冒泡呢 |
[42:01] | It’s better that way. You should have some. | 这样喝更好 你也应该喝点 |
[42:04] | I will, thank you. I do really appreciate this. | 我会的 谢谢 我很感激你这么做 |
[42:12] | Sorry, I just-I’m a bit groggy. I don’t– | 不好意思 我 我有点头晕 我不 |
[42:16] | I’m gonna go have a lie down, sip on this. | 我去躺下 慢慢啜这杯 |
[42:20] | That is a good idea. You sip on that. | 是个好办法 你慢慢喝 |
[42:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:48] | 一周前 新墨西哥 | |
[43:08] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[43:13] | It’s right here. | 就在这 |
[43:17] | I have not spent decades | 我花了数十年 |
[43:19] | searching for life on another planet | 寻找外星球上的生命 |
[43:21] | to have you play games with me. | 可不是为了让你和我做游戏的 |
[43:25] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:38] | Yeah, it took a bit of tinkering, | 我们确实花了点时间调整 |
[43:40] | but we finally figured out the ship’s cloaking ability | 但是我们最终发现飞船的隐形能力 |
[43:43] | – is actually neutralized by… – Not now. | -实际上可以中和掉 通过… -不是现在 |
[43:45] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[44:28] | Secure the crash site. | 保护好坠落地点 |
[44:32] | Whatever creature was piloting the ship will be coming back, | 不论是什么生物驾驶这架飞船 它都会回来的 |
[44:36] | and when it does, I want you to bring it back to me. | 当它回来的时候 我要你把它带到我这来 |
[44:43] | No matter what it takes. | 不论付出什么代价 |
[44:45] | Zero, this is Alpha-1. | 零号 我是阿尔法一号 |
[44:47] | We’ve got a guest at the party. | 派对上来了个客人 |
[44:58] | Something’s wrong. My ship. | 情况不对 我的飞船 |
[45:05] | Alpha-1. This is zero. | 阿尔法一号 我是零号 |
[45:06] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[45:08] | Unidentified. Should we engage? | 不明人士 我们要出击吗 |
[45:11] | Roger that. Move in. | 收到 行动吧 |
[45:13] | And if he tries to run, kill him. | 如果他想逃跑 杀了他 |