时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Dr. Vanderspeigle, the new doctor has arrived. | 万德斯本格医生 新的镇医来了 |
[00:08] | The new doctor is gorgeous. | 新镇医帅爆了 |
[00:10] | Please call me Dr. Ethan. | 叫我伊森医生就好 |
[00:12] | He has stupid hair. | 他的发型真傻 |
[00:14] | Sam trusted you. | 山姆信任你 |
[00:15] | Maybe he left a prescription pad out on the top of the desk. | 或许当他正好在桌子最上面放了一本处方笺 |
[00:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:20] | Yes, you do. | 不 你心里清楚 |
[00:21] | I can see it all over your face, | 全在你脸上写着 |
[00:22] | and I’m not blind anymore. | 我不会再盲目了 |
[00:23] | Yeah, you look bad. You must have Colorado Fever. | 你看上去不太好 一定是得了科罗拉多热 |
[00:28] | Never heard of Colorado Fever. | 我从没听说过科罗拉多热 |
[00:30] | You just need a little bit of caffeine. | 你只是需要一点点咖啡因 |
[00:32] | – I’m gonna go have a lie down. – That’s a good idea. | -我去躺下 -是个好办法 |
[00:35] | Have a sip on that. | 你慢慢喝 |
[00:42] | Whatever creature was piloting | 不论是什么生物驾驶 |
[00:44] | this ship will be coming back. | 这架飞船 它都会回来的 |
[00:45] | I want you to bring it to me, | 我要你把它带到我这来 |
[00:47] | no matter what it takes. | 不论付出什么代价 |
[00:48] | We’ve got a guest at the party. | 派对上来了个客人 |
[00:50] | Roger that. Move in. | 收到 行动吧 |
[01:04] | The biggest misconception humans have about the universe | 人类对宇宙的最大误解在于认为 |
[01:07] | is that it’s enormous. | 宇宙是巨大的 |
[01:09] | It’s not. It’s tiny. | 不 其实很小 |
[01:14] | It’s all so finite | 一切都有边界 |
[01:16] | and smells of slightly burnt caramel corn. | 并有一股淡淡的焦糖玉米味 |
[01:19] | I understand why these dumb humans | 我能理解为什么这些愚蠢的人类 |
[01:21] | don’t know anything about the extended universe. | 根本就不了解广阔的宇宙 |
[01:25] | They’ve never been there. | 他们从来没有到达过那里 |
[01:38] | But the universe has been to them. | 但是宇宙到达过这里 |
[03:03] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你在干什么 |
[03:06] | – Where are we? – We have a second subject on the scene. | -我们在哪里 -视野中又出现了一个目标 |
[03:10] | Confirm engagement of the primary target. | 确认和主要目标作战 |
[03:13] | – Negative, stand by. – Roger that, standing by. | -不 待命 -收到 待命中 |
[03:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:21] | I thought you were napping. | 我以为你在小睡 |
[03:23] | Napping? | 小睡 |
[03:25] | You mean knocked out from the sleeping pills | 你是指因为你偷偷塞进我咖啡里的安眠药 |
[03:27] | you slipped into my coffee? | 而睡死过去吗 |
[03:29] | Yes… “Napping.” | 是的 “小睡” |
[03:32] | I found them in the bloody drawer. | 我在抽屉里面发现了 |
[03:34] | Faked falling asleep so I could follow you here. | 我假装睡着了才跟着你来到了这里 |
[03:36] | Why did you do that to me? | 你为什么要那么对我 |
[03:38] | What are doing out here | 你大半夜一个人 |
[03:39] | in the middle of the night alone? | 跑到这里来干什么 |
[03:44] | The problem is we’re not alone. | 问题在于 不是只有我们 |
[03:49] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:52] | The only reason I’m out here | 我来到这里只是因为 |
[03:54] | is that I needed space. | 我需要空间 |
[03:57] | What? | 什么 |
[03:58] | Yes, space like husbands often say | 就是那种丈夫们经常在电视剧里 |
[04:02] | in television shows… | 会说的那种空间 |
[04:06] | And since I am your husband and nothing else, | 因为我是你的丈夫 只是你丈夫 |
[04:09] | I took one of my nightly drives looking for nothing | 我开了一晚上的车 什么都没找到 |
[04:13] | and ended up at this random place for no reason. | 最后无缘无故随便来到了这个地方 |
[04:18] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:19] | And I enjoy rocks | 我喜欢石头 |
[04:24] | and dirt. | 和尘土 |
[04:25] | You want space? | 你想要空间 |
[04:28] | I hope you find it. | 希望你找到足够的空间 |
[04:32] | But let’s kiss and make up. | 但我们先亲吻和好吧 |
[04:34] | We can make it work, you and me. | 我们俩可以的 你和我 |
[04:37] | You are my gal, and I’m your fella. | 你是我的妹 我是你的哥 |
[04:40] | Love means never having to say you’re sorry. | 爱就意味着永远不用说抱歉 |
[04:45] | It’s nothing. It’s just some marriage squabble. | 什么都没有 只是一对夫妻的口角 |
[04:47] | – I’ll see you later… – Yeah. | -那再见了… -是啊 |
[04:48] | – At our home. – Shoot him anyway. | -在我们家 -还是打死他吧 |
[04:50] | Stand down, Sergeant! I repeat, stand down. | 待命 中士 我重复 待命 |
[04:52] | Roger that. Standing down. | 收到 待命 |
[04:54] | There is something so wrong with you. | 你真的问题很大 |
[05:04] | They stole my ship. | 他们偷走了我的飞船 |
[05:06] | They know I’m stranded here. They must be searching for me. | 他们知道我被困在这里了 他们肯定在找我 |
[05:11] | I would grow a mustache as a disguise, | 我要留小胡子做伪装 |
[05:13] | but then I’d have to get a job | 但这样我就得找一份 |
[05:15] | as a firefighter or a pedophile. | 消防员或者恋童癖的工作 |
[05:39] | We should talk. | 我们应该聊聊 |
[05:43] | Yes? | 什么 |
[05:45] | What are you making for dinner? | 你晚饭做什么 |
[05:47] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[05:48] | I can’t spend another night here with you. | 我和你再待一晚都受不了了 |
[05:50] | I like it when you make the mini chickens. | 我喜欢你做得小鸡肉 |
[05:53] | You’re not listening. I’m leaving you. | 你根本不听我说话 我要离开你了 |
[05:58] | You said that once, but you’re still here. | 你说过了 但你却依然留在这里 |
[06:01] | I don’t want her to go. I’m very hungry. | 我不希望她走 我很饿了 |
[06:04] | I need her to make me food. I must get her to stay. | 我需要她给我做吃的 我必须要让她留下来 |
[06:08] | I have an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[06:10] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[06:11] | – Nope. – That didn’t work. | -不 -好像没用 |
[06:16] | I can’t live like this. | 我受不了这种生活了 |
[06:18] | I feel alienated, lied to. | 我觉得你在疏远我 欺骗我 |
[06:21] | Are you upset because I drugged you? | 你不高兴是因为我给你下药吗 |
[06:24] | I was trying to be kind. | 我是想为你好 |
[06:26] | On television, the Three Stooges | 电视上的《三个臭皮匠》 |
[06:28] | knock each other out with skillets. | 就会用平底锅互相打晕 |
[06:29] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[06:32] | Goodbye, Harry. | 再见 哈里 |
[06:33] | Wait, no. I don’t like this. | 等等 不 我不喜欢这样 |
[06:36] | – Stop. -Just answer me one question. | -别走 -回答我一个问题 |
[06:40] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[06:45] | Once. | 爱过 |
[06:50] | -Thank you for finally being honest. | 谢谢你终于和我说了实话 |
[07:23] | Hey, have you looked at Max Hawthorne’s file? | 你看过麦克斯·霍索恩的病历吗 |
[07:27] | Is that the one who pees the bed | 是那个在床上尿尿的 |
[07:28] | or the one who sees monsters? | 还是看到怪物的 |
[07:32] | well, it’s called teraphobia, I guess. | 名字好像叫怪兽恐惧症 |
[07:35] | I’ve never heard of it. | 我没听说过这病 |
[07:44] | If you could just… | 你能不能… |
[07:49] | I’ve known Max forever, | 我看着麦克斯长大 |
[07:50] | and he’s never shown anything like this before, you know? | 他以前从来没有表现出这种症状 |
[07:56] | Don’t you think it’s extreme | 你不觉得万德斯本格医生 |
[07:57] | that Dr. Vanderspeigle is suggesting sending him away? | 建议把他送走的做法有点极端了吗 |
[08:00] | Well, my parents sent me to a school in Connecticut when I was a kid. | 我小时候就被我爸妈送到了康涅狄格州的一所学校 |
[08:04] | I don’t mean to brag, but I think I turned out okay. | 这不是吹嘘 但我觉得我活得也挺好的 |
[08:07] | They sent you away for a medical condition? | 他们是因为身体健康原因把你送走的吗 |
[08:09] | No, I was really good at lacrosse. | 不 我很擅长曲棍球的 |
[08:16] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[08:18] | That was… | 真是… |
[08:20] | no help at all. | 一点用都没有 |
[08:23] | Did you ever notice anything unusual | 你有没有注意到杰伊的表现 |
[08:25] | about Jay’s behavior? | 有点不正常 |
[08:26] | She was always a little shifty and quiet. | 她总是精明又安静 |
[08:30] | Quiet how? | 怎么的安静 |
[08:31] | Like how drug addicts are quiet? | 像是那种吸毒的人的安静吗 |
[08:33] | Like she was just sitting around daydreaming | 就像她就是在那边幻想着 |
[08:34] | about her next sniff and puff? | 下一次吞云吐雾 |
[08:36] | “Sniff and puff.” | 吞云吐雾 |
[08:38] | Just quiet… | 就是安静 |
[08:40] | like she was planning something. | 就好像她在计划什么 |
[08:43] | And once she microwaved fish in the kitchen. | 有一次她还在厨房把活鱼直接放进了微波炉 |
[08:47] | So rude. | 太野蛮了 |
[08:48] | We have someone at work who digs into people’s yogurts | 我们单位还有个人会挖别人的酸奶 |
[08:51] | and steals the fruit from the bottom. | 把最下面的水果挖走 |
[08:57] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[08:59] | They think Jay stole the prescription pads. | 他们觉得杰伊偷了处方签 |
[09:02] | I said she was nice and would never do that. | 我说了她是好人 不会做那种事的 |
[09:06] | Well, Jay didn’t steal the pads, | 杰伊没偷处方签 |
[09:08] | so thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[09:09] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, somebody calling themselves | 等等 有个自称是”药剂师”的人 |
[09:12] | “The Pharmacist” stole that prescription pad. | 偷了那本处方签 |
[09:14] | And I have reason to believe that same someone | 我有理由相信就是同一个人 |
[09:16] | used the botulinum toxin to poison Sam Hodges. | 用肉毒素 毒死了山姆·霍奇斯 |
[09:19] | Well, we can’t really be sure they’re connected. | 我们不能完全确定二者有关联 |
[09:22] | Wait, we can’t? Did you just say “Can’t”? | 等等 不能 你是说”不能”吗 |
[09:25] | I done told you about can’t, right? | “不能”这事我都说腻了 |
[09:26] | It’s negative. | 太消极了 |
[09:27] | Can’t you can every now and then? | 你偶尔就不能”能”一下吗 |
[09:28] | I can. | 能 |
[09:30] | Well, you can’t a lot more than you can. | 你不能的时候比能的时候多多了 |
[09:32] | I don’t really know what you’re saying, | 我其实没太明白你在说啥 |
[09:34] | – and Asta is gone now. – What? | -另外阿斯塔已经走了 -什么 |
[09:37] | What? Asta! | 什么 阿斯塔 |
[09:38] | Damn it. Asta! | 该死 阿斯塔 |
[09:40] | Get back in…hey! | 回来 喂 |
[09:43] | Hey, Asta! | 阿斯塔 |
[09:46] | Hey, you better put that shit in park. | 你最好把那破车停到车位上 |
[09:48] | You see this badge? What the hell you doing? | 看到这警徽了吗 你在干什么 |
[09:50] | Hey, listen to me, damn it. This is a big deal, all right? | 听我说 该死 这是大事 好吗 |
[09:53] | – Those pads are like gold. – You think I don’t know that? | -那些处方签堪比金子 -你以为我不知道吗 |
[09:55] | Look, I know you like Jay, | 我知道你喜欢杰伊 |
[09:57] | but she goes to the same school as the pill popper, | 可她跟那个乱吃药的人是同学 |
[10:00] | and she works at the clinic. | 而且她在诊所工作 |
[10:01] | Now, if it wasn’t her, then who then, huh? | 如果不是她 那能是谁 |
[10:03] | Who else at the clinic might have done it? | 诊所里还有谁可能干出这种事 |
[10:05] | It wasn’t Jay. | 反正不是杰伊 |
[10:11] | Looks like somebody wants to dance, huh? | 看来有人想跳舞啊 是吧 |
[10:16] | Shake those knees, Miss Twelvetrees | 动动膝盖 特瑞弗翠丝女士 |
[10:19] | Okay, no dancing today. Some other time. | 好吧 今天不跳舞 改天吧 |
[10:25] | Hey, Sheriff, I just want to say thank you again | 警长 我只想再次表示感谢 |
[10:28] | for the update on the murder investigation. | 谢谢你告知我调查的进展 |
[10:29] | You’re doing really great work. | 你做得非常好 |
[10:30] | You know, that theory about the insulin bottles | 关于胰岛素瓶可能被用来运毒的想法 |
[10:33] | being a possible method of delivery is genius. | 简直太天才了 |
[10:35] | Oh, thank you, Mayor. | 谢谢 镇长 |
[10:37] | I’ve been busting my ass on this one. | 我正在全力追查这条线索 |
[10:38] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:39] | I have been busting my ass so much. | 我腿都快跑断了 |
[10:42] | Like, real busy busting the old hump, | 就像要赶紧冲过限速路段那么拼 |
[10:45] | so whew. | 呵呵 |
[10:48] | Okay, good, good. | 好吧 很好 很好 |
[10:52] | Why you acting all weird, huh? | 你为什么古古怪怪的 |
[10:54] | Come on. We got a murder to solve. | 走吧 我们还有个谋杀案要破呢 |
[10:57] | Now it’s we, great. | 现在成”我们”了 真好 |
[11:04] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[11:05] | I should have destroyed my ship, | 我早该毁了我的飞船 |
[11:06] | but I wanted to keep it so I could get home. | 可我想留着它 以便以后能回家 |
[11:09] | Now they have it. What do I have? | 现在落到他们手里了 我有什么 |
[11:11] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[11:12] | Just this stupid human body | 只有个该死的人类躯壳 |
[11:14] | with two useless nipples that don’t even produce milk. | 长着两个根本就不产奶的无用乳头 |
[11:18] | Oh, no, is that why I haven’t found my device yet? | 不 难道这就是我还没找到设备的原因吗 |
[11:21] | If they have my ship, maybe they have my device too. | 如果他们找到了我的飞船 没准也找到了我的设备 |
[11:44] | As I was allowing myself to feel my feelings, | 就在我放任自己感受自己的情绪时 |
[11:47] | I couldn’t help but wonder. | 我不禁疑惑 |
[11:49] | How do humans deal with failure? | 人类是怎么面对失败的 |
[11:56] | The answer came to me in one simple word… | 我想到的答案只有一个字 |
[11:59] | medication. | 药 |
[12:34] | I feel better already. | 我已经觉得好多了 |
[12:56] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[13:01] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[13:03] | You sure do sleep a lot. | 你还真能睡啊 |
[13:06] | You know, that’s a sign of depression. | 知道吗 这是抑郁的症状 |
[13:09] | You. | 你 |
[13:11] | You are that guy who doesn’t have life in him anymore. | 你是这具躯体里已经没有了生命的那个人 |
[13:16] | Why are you here? You’re supposed to be dead. | 你怎么会在这里 你应该已经死了 |
[13:19] | I was hungry. | 我饿了 |
[13:20] | Thought I’d cook up one of these steaks | 我想着可以煎一块 |
[13:22] | that you packed me in. | 你打包的我的肋排 |
[13:24] | Can I have some? | 我能来点吗 |
[13:26] | Say please. | 求我 |
[13:27] | – Please. – No. | -求你了 -不行 |
[13:32] | I heard you screwing my wife | 我那晚在冰箱里 |
[13:34] | from the freezer the other night. | 听到你干我老婆了 |
[13:36] | Sounded like a monkey killing a dolphin. | 听起来就像猴子在杀海豚 |
[13:40] | You’re not very good at sex. | 你的活儿不太行 |
[13:44] | Such a loser. | 真是个废物 |
[13:45] | I am not a loser. | 我不是废物 |
[13:51] | I have a handsome face and a nice house. | 我有英俊的脸和漂亮的房子 |
[13:55] | That’s my face. | 那是我的脸 |
[13:56] | This is my house and my wife! | 这是我的房子 我的老婆 |
[13:59] | You have nothing. You lost your device. | 你什么都没有 你弄丢了你的设备 |
[14:02] | You can’t even find your spaceship. | 你连你的飞船都找不到了 |
[14:04] | You had one simple mission. You completely failed. | 你就那一项简单的任务 你还彻底搞砸了 |
[14:07] | And that makes you more than just a loser. | 那让你不只是个废物 |
[14:12] | That makes you human. | 还让你更像人类了 |
[14:14] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[14:16] | That’s the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me. | 这是我听过的最伤人的话 |
[14:19] | You wanted to destroy the human race. | 你想毁灭人类 |
[14:20] | The human race destroyed you, | 却被人类毁了 |
[14:22] | you sad, pathetic, stupid little shit stick. | 你个可怜可悲又可笑的傻逼 |
[14:28] | Now that is the most hurtful thing | 这才是我听过的 |
[14:30] | anyone has ever said to me. | 最伤人的话 |
[14:41] | Still dreaming. | 这还是梦 |
[15:01] | What an asshole. | 真是混蛋 |
[15:10] | Commitment, community, compassion. | 奉献精神 团体精神 同情心 |
[15:14] | The Donnelly Institute, | 唐纳利学院 |
[15:16] | providing the highest quality of care to your children. | 为你的孩子提供最优质的照顾 |
[15:22] | What do you think? They have horses. | 你觉得怎么样 他们那里还有马 |
[15:24] | Why do you hate me? | 你们为什么恨我 |
[15:27] | – We love you. – Yeah. | -我们爱你 -是啊 |
[15:29] | And we don’t use the word hate in this family, remember? | 而且我们在家里不说”恨”这个词 记得吗 |
[15:32] | What about the other day when you dropped a glass in the kitchen? | 那你那天在厨房弄掉了一个杯子呢 |
[15:35] | You pulled out your hair and said, “I hate myself!” | 你扯着自己的头发说”我恨我自己” |
[15:38] | Mm, yeah, well, Daddy was having a bad day. | 好吧 爸爸那天过得不太顺心 |
[15:41] | Can we focus on what we just watched? | 我们把重点放到刚才看的东西上好吗 |
[15:42] | It’s a very special place, Max, for special kids. | 那是个很特别的地方 麦克斯 那里都是特别的孩子 |
[15:46] | Yeah, think of it like Hogwarts. | 对 可以把它想象成霍格沃滋 |
[15:48] | – Yeah. – And you’re Harry Potter. | -对 -而你就是哈利·波特 |
[15:50] | Harry Potter is a freak. | 哈利·波特是个怪胎 |
[15:52] | child wizard, pretty cool. | 少年巫师 很酷的 |
[15:54] | I know that this decision | 我知道这个决定 |
[15:56] | might be difficult for you to understand. | 对你来说可能有点难以理解 |
[15:58] | Fine! | 行吧 |
[16:00] | Wait, did Dr. Vanderspeigle call you, | 万德斯本格医生有来过电话吗 |
[16:02] | you know, in case he changed his mind? | 万一他改变主意了呢 |
[16:04] | Dr. Vanderspeigle isn’t the town physician anymore, | 万德斯本格医生已经不是镇医了 |
[16:07] | and the new doctor approved the paperwork yesterday. | 新医生昨天也到岗了 |
[16:10] | You have to trust us that this is what’s best for you. | 你得相信我们 这是最好的决定 |
[16:16] | Our decision is final. | 就这么定了 |
[16:20] | Hey, I think that went okay. | 这样做是对的 |
[16:33] | This is my life now… Human being. | 我现在是 人类了 |
[16:37] | So I have to live like humans do: | 我得像人一样生活 |
[16:39] | occupy my time at a job I loathe, | 在讨厌的工作上虚度时光 |
[16:42] | slowly rotting away until I die. | 慢慢等死 |
[16:44] | What are my choices? | 我的选择是 |
[16:56] | I have one low fat cow’s milk latte | 凯伦点的一杯低脂牛奶拿铁 |
[16:58] | with an extra shot of agitation for Karen. | 要多搅拌一会儿的 |
[17:03] | There you go. | 完工 |
[17:11] | I waited my whole life for this. | 这一刻我等太久了 |
[17:12] | I love Jerry Orbach. | 我爱杰里·奥尔巴赫 |
[17:21] | Harry, Harry… | 哈里 哈里 |
[17:23] | Harry, Harry, snap out of it. | 回魂了 哈里 |
[17:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[17:27] | My parents are still sending me away. | 我爸妈还是要送我走 |
[17:30] | Didn’t you talk to them? We had a truce. | 你没和他们谈过吗 我们明明约好的 |
[17:32] | Of course. | 当然谈过 |
[17:33] | I think I told them that you should rot | 我跟他们说过 你应该烂死在 |
[17:35] | – in that psych hospital. – What? | -那家精神病院 -什么 |
[17:38] | I’m not good at truces. Now go away. | 我可不擅长什么约定 请你离开 |
[17:41] | I have a lot of being human to do. | 我还有很多”人事”等着做 |
[17:44] | You want to be a human, then don’t have alien stuff | 你要真想成为人类 那就别在卡车后面 |
[17:47] | in the back of your truck, dummy. | 放外星人的东西 傻蛋 |
[17:51] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[17:55] | “Models needed.” | 招聘模特 |
[17:57] | Yes, yes. | 不错 |
[18:00] | I don’t know why you didn’t just tell them | 我不懂你为什么不告诉他们 |
[18:02] | that Jimmy stole the pad. | 是吉米偷了处方簿 |
[18:04] | Because I wasn’t sure it was him. | 因为我还不能确定就是他 |
[18:05] | It’s not like I had any proof. | 我又没什么证据 |
[18:08] | Proof…smloof. | 什么证不证据的 |
[18:09] | Sometimes, you just got to trust your gut, you know? | 有时候你得相信自己的直觉 懂吗 |
[18:12] | To be honest, you really do | 说真的 |
[18:13] | have good instincts about people. | 你看人一向很准 |
[18:14] | Always have. | 准的离谱 |
[18:16] | High school, remember, you were the only one | 还记得高中那时 你是唯一一个 |
[18:19] | who said that I shouldn’t date Rob Sharp. | 不看好我和罗伯·夏普的 |
[18:21] | He had a panel van with a mattress in the back. | 他有辆厢式货车 里面还有床垫 |
[18:24] | I know. It was subtle. | 我知道 很难看出来的 |
[18:26] | Somehow you knew he was bad news. | 冥冥中就知道他不是个好人 |
[18:31] | Who’s this? Ooh. | 谁打来的 |
[18:35] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[18:37] | Whassup? | 咋滴 |
[18:41] | What? Wait, really? | 什么 是吗 |
[18:50] | He’s been here for hours. I have to close up. | 他在这待了好几个小时了 我要关门了 |
[18:53] | I can’t get the guy to leave. | 但弄不走他 |
[18:54] | First time you’ve had that problem. | 第一次遇见这种情况吧 |
[18:57] | He left you pretty quick after you gave him stink hand. | 他离开你倒是挺快的 在你给他闻臭手后 |
[19:01] | That was your cat. | 明明是你的猫臭 |
[19:02] | Hey, don’t talk shit about Kevin. | 你不准说凯文坏话 |
[19:03] | Would you guys stop it? Jesus. | 你俩能消停会儿吗 天哪 |
[19:06] | Why is he here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[19:08] | He was applying for a job, but my boss | 他来应聘的 但我老板觉得 |
[19:10] | said Harry was overqualified. | 哈里资历过高 |
[19:12] | I guess he’s got, like, a PTSD from Stamford. | 我猜他可能对斯坦福大学有阴影 |
[19:17] | Babe, is the spray you put in those shoes | 宝贝 你用来喷鞋子的喷雾 |
[19:20] | a little toxic? | 是不是有毒 |
[19:21] | A little bit, yeah. | 有点点吧 |
[19:26] | Thanks, Judy. | 谢了 朱迪 |
[19:28] | Die, inferior species. | 去死吧 低等物种 |
[19:33] | Hey, Harry. | 哈里 |
[19:37] | Judy says you’ve been here all day. | 听说你一整天都待在这儿 |
[19:39] | Maybe you want to go home to your wife? | 想回家看看老婆什么的吗 |
[19:43] | My wife left me, and I lost my job, | 她走了 我还失业了 |
[19:44] | and my life is horrible. | 这日子糟糕透了 |
[19:47] | Sounds like you’re writing country music. | 你是在写乡村音乐吗 |
[19:51] | No. | 不 |
[19:55] | Oh, Isabelle left? | 伊莎贝尔走了 |
[19:57] | I’m so sorry. She was interesting. | 真可惜 她人蛮有趣的 |
[20:01] | – Yeah, yeah. – Can we do anything? | -是啊 -我们能做点什么吗 |
[20:04] | No, I already tried booze and pills, | 不用了 我试过用酒精和药物麻痹自己 |
[20:06] | but they didn’t make me feel any better. | 但都没什么用 |
[20:09] | Jesus, Harry, you’re a doctor. | 天啊 哈里 你可是医生 |
[20:11] | You can’t use booze and pills to feel better. | 酒精和药物可不会让你感觉舒服点 |
[20:14] | – Yeah. – Judy, get the pot. | -没错 -朱迪 上大麻 |
[20:44] | This is awesome. | 绝了 |
[20:57] | My stomach can’t get full. | 我肚子填不饱 |
[20:59] | – These noodles are bomb. – I’m still depressed. | -这些面条绝了 -我还是很抑郁 |
[21:02] | But it doesn’t matter. I don’t care. | 但没关系 我不在乎了 |
[21:06] | You’re doing depression right. | 你这种处理方式是对的 |
[21:07] | The key is to embrace it. | 重点就是去接受它 |
[21:09] | Once you accept that you’ve got nothing, | 一旦接受了这种设定 |
[21:11] | then you’ve got nothing left to lose. | 你会发现也没什么能失去的了 |
[21:14] | The low point, that’s where freedom lives. | 人生的低谷 正是自由所在之处 |
[21:16] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[21:17] | You know, my dad used to say | 我爸总是说 |
[21:19] | that when your life… Wait, I had it. | 当你的生活 等下 我明明记得的 |
[21:23] | I’m…I’m so high. | 我 我嗨了 |
[21:29] | I’m on tenterhooks. | 说半截可不行 |
[21:30] | I need to know what Dan said. | 丹到底是怎么说的 |
[21:45] | Hello, cousin. We have been waiting for you. | 嗨 表弟 等你很久了 |
[21:54] | So why do you look like them? | 为什么你看起来和他们一样 |
[21:57] | I had to blend in. | 我得融入人类 |
[21:58] | You know how it is. That’s what we do. | 你懂的 我们的任务 |
[22:01] | You are here just in time. Things are getting bad for us. | 你来得很及时 事情变得棘手了 |
[22:05] | There is an expression on Earth. | 地球上有这么句话 |
[22:07] | “I have good news and bad news.” | “我有一个好消息和一个坏消息” |
[22:10] | The bad news is I crashed, lost my device, | 坏消息是我坠机了 设备也丢了 |
[22:13] | – and have failed my mission. – Well, what’s the good news? | -任务失败了 -那好消息呢 |
[22:16] | My friends didn’t order the octopus? | 人类朋友们没点章鱼吃 |
[22:20] | Look at Harry. | 快看哈里 |
[22:22] | I don’t think he’s ever been high. | 我怎么觉得他就没吸嗨 |
[22:25] | It’s so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[22:29] | He is so fried. | 他都要嗨瘫了 |
[22:31] | I think there’s something wrong with that guy. | 我觉得那家伙哪里不对劲 |
[22:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:34] | What if he’s a sociopath | 万一他是个反社会分子呢 |
[22:35] | that has wives all over the country? | 全国都有他的老婆的那种 |
[22:38] | What if I had become his Patience wife? | 如果我变成他的异教老婆呢 |
[22:40] | – I might have died… – Oh, my God. | -我肯定都死透了 -天哪 |
[22:42] | – In a pyre. – Oh, yeah. | -丢弃在柴火堆里 -有可能 |
[22:44] | – What’s a pyre? – I don’t know. | -柴火堆是什么 -不知道 |
[22:46] | You cannot give up on your mission. | 你绝不能放弃 |
[22:48] | You need to help us. | 你得帮帮我们 |
[22:49] | Our people depend on… Oh, my God. | 我们的人都指望 老天 |
[22:51] | Are you high? You’re baked. | 你吸毒了吗 你都吸嗨了 |
[22:53] | Look, my brother’s been swimming around for six years | 听着 我的兄弟在这游来游去都六年了 |
[22:55] | with a plastic six-pack container wrapped around his ass, | 屁股上还缠着个半打饮料塑料包装 |
[22:58] | and you’re here smoking bowls? | 而你在这里吸大麻 |
[23:00] | Just so long as you’re having a good time. | 你玩得可真开心 |
[23:02] | Panic-inducing pressure is not an effective tool | 惊慌引起的压力对于一个吸了大麻的人来说 |
[23:05] | on people who smoke marijuana, man. | 可不是个有效的工具 老兄 |
[23:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:08] | Look, you already know the answer. | 听着 你已经知道答案了 |
[23:11] | I can see it inside you | 我能看到 就在你的内心 |
[23:13] | next to a large pile of udon noodles. | 就在一大坨乌冬面旁边 |
[23:15] | But I don’t–wait, of course, | 但是我不知道 等下 没错 |
[23:18] | the boy Mike can help. | 那个叫麦克的男孩可以帮忙 |
[23:21] | No, wait, Mark. Ma–Max. | 不 等下 是马克 麦 麦克斯 |
[23:24] | That’s it. I have to go. | 没错了 我得走了 |
[23:27] | If anybody asks, please tell them I landed on purpose. | 如果有人问 麻烦你告诉他们我是有意着陆的 |
[23:30] | Don’t tell them I crashed. See you. | 别告诉他们我是坠机的 再见 |
[23:33] | I’m in a box of water in the middle of a restaurant. | 我身处一家餐馆中心的水箱里 |
[23:35] | Who am I gonna tell? | 我能跟谁去说 |
[23:37] | And break us out! Ah, crap. We should have opened with that. | 救我们出去 糟糕 我们应该一开始先说这个话题 |
[23:40] | This is Asta. | 这是阿斯塔 |
[23:42] | She’s single, and she likes to read very terrible beach books. | 她单身 喜欢读非常糟糕的沙滩读物 |
[23:47] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[24:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:08] | I wanted chips, | 我想吃薯片 |
[24:09] | and it’s easier to break into your house than a grocery store. | 而且 闯入你家要比闯入杂货店简单 |
[24:13] | You can’t just sneak in here. I’m gonna install cameras. | 你不可以偷偷进来 我要装摄像头了 |
[24:18] | Why do you smell like that kid at school | 为什么你闻上去就像是学校里那个 |
[24:19] | that wears his jacket inside? | 把夹克衫穿在里面的小孩 |
[24:22] | At the diner, | 在餐馆的时候 |
[24:23] | you said that there was “Alien stuff” In the back of my truck. | 你说过 我的卡车后面有”外星玩意” |
[24:28] | How did you know that? It’s under a tarp. | 你怎么知道的 明明有油布盖着 |
[24:31] | – Because of the green glow. – You can see that? | -因为有绿光 -你能看到绿光 |
[24:35] | I couldn’t even see that. | 我都没法看到 |
[24:37] | It must be the same genetic mutation | 一定同样是因为你那个 |
[24:39] | that allows you to see through my molecular reconstruction. | 能看穿我分子重建的基因异变 |
[24:50] | What were we talking about? | 我们在说什么来着 |
[24:52] | – The green glow. – Oh, right. | -绿光 -对 对 |
[24:54] | If you can see that, maybe you can help me find my device. | 如果你能看见那个 也许你能帮我找回我的设备 |
[24:59] | Hey, can you have your mother | 你能叫你妈妈 |
[25:02] | put popcorn on the shopping list? | 把爆米花加到购物清单上吗 |
[25:05] | I’m not doing anything for you | 我不会帮你做任何事的 |
[25:07] | unless you get me out of going to that dumb school in Georgia. | 除非你帮我 让我不用去那所佐治亚州的蠢学校 |
[25:10] | Oh, right, okay. | 这事啊 好吧 |
[25:14] | I’ll help you get out of going to that dumb school in Georgia. | 我会帮你 让你不去那所佐治亚州的蠢学校 |
[25:18] | Hey… | 那 |
[25:20] | can you have your mother put popcorn on the shopping list? | 你能叫你妈妈把爆米花加到购物清单上吗 |
[25:26] | Get out! | 出去 |
[25:30] | I peed in your bed. | 我在你床上尿尿了 |
[25:32] | – Gross! – What, what? | -真恶心 -怎样 怎样 |
[25:33] | – What, what? – Get out. | -怎样 -出去 |
[25:44] | We gonna solve this murder. I can feel it. | 我们会把案子破了的 我能感觉得到 |
[25:47] | – You feel it, Deputy? – I can feel it. | -你感觉到了吗 副警长 -我能感觉到 |
[25:49] | I told you they’d probably put us | 我告诉过你 他们估计会把我们报道在 |
[25:50] | on the “Dateline” or something. | 头版头条之类的 |
[25:52] | Wow, can you imagine? | 真无法想象啊 |
[25:54] | My grandma would love me finally. | 我的祖母终于会喜欢我了 |
[25:59] | I’m talking about me and Cletus. | 我在说的是我和克里特斯 |
[26:01] | Do you want to be on the “Dateline”? | 你想上头版头条吗 |
[26:03] | Do you want to be on the “Dateline”, | 你想上头版头条吗 |
[26:04] | you cute little son of a bitch? | 你这个可爱的小家伙 |
[26:10] | I know who stole the prescription pad. | 我知道是谁偷走了处方笺 |
[26:13] | It was Jimmy. | 是吉米 |
[26:15] | You hear that, Cletus? We got ourselves a lead. | 你听到了吗 克里特斯 我们找到了条线索 |
[26:22] | – There’s been a mistake. – A mistake? | -出了一个错误 -错误 |
[26:24] | What kind of mistake? | 什么样的错误 |
[26:26] | – I misdiagnosed your son. – You what? | -我误诊了你的儿子 -你说什么 |
[26:29] | I re-examined Max’s file, | 我重新检查了麦克斯的病历 |
[26:32] | and I concluded that he is just an average kid | 我判定他只是一个普通的 |
[26:35] | with an overimaginative mind like Dr. Seuss | 有像苏斯博士那样天马行空想象力的小孩 |
[26:38] | who, as it turns out, isn’t even a real doctor, | 事实上 苏斯甚至不是一个真的博士 |
[26:41] | so shame on him. | 他真丢脸 |
[26:43] | Wait, so you’re saying that we don’t have to send Max away? | 等下 你是说我们不需要把麦克斯送走 |
[26:46] | It appears not. | 是不需要 |
[26:49] | Wow, well, that’s great news. Isn’t it, honey? | 那可真是个好消息 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[26:53] | Do you have any idea what you’ve put us through? | 你知道你让我们经历了什么吗 |
[26:55] | We haven’t been able to sleep or eat. | 我们无法入睡 毫无胃口 |
[26:57] | You’ve driven a wedge between me and my husband. | 你让我和我丈夫夫妻不和 |
[26:59] | There’s a wedge? | 有夫妻不和吗 |
[27:00] | What kind of a doctor misdiagnoses a child? | 什么样的医生会误诊一个小孩 |
[27:03] | Mrs. Hawthorne, if I can jump in, | 霍索恩太太 请允许我插一句 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry to say that sometimes doctors do make mistakes. | 我很抱歉 有时医生会犯一些错误 |
[27:09] | – Do you? – No, never. | -你会吗 -不 绝不 |
[27:13] | – It was no one’s fault. – Wrong, it’s your fault. | -这不是任何人的错 -错了 是你的错 |
[27:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:18] | Okay, thought that was good news. | 好吧 我觉得那是个好消息 |
[27:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | 两周前 新墨西哥州 | |
[27:34] | The door’s right here. You can see it. | 门就在着 你能看得到 |
[27:37] | Why not just get a crowbar and pry this bitch open? | 为什么不找个撬棍 把这玩意撬开 |
[27:39] | Because we’ve never encountered this type of material before. | 因为我们从来没有处理过这种材料 |
[27:43] | How about dynamite? | 要不用炸弹试试 |
[27:44] | Okay, you see what I’m talking about? | 你看到我跟你说的了吧 |
[27:45] | Well, you remember what I said about the “Death” And “Crazy”? | 你还记得我说的”死亡”和”疯子” |
[27:49] | Please just give me more time. | 请给我多点时间 |
[27:55] | Okay, but don’t make me regret it. | 好吧 但是别让我后悔同意你 |
[28:13] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[28:14] | My parents aren’t sending me away. | 我父母不会把我走送了 |
[28:16] | This man enjoys the taste of human blood. | 这个人喜欢喝人类的血液 |
[28:19] | It’s very funny. | 太好笑了 |
[28:21] | I don’t think that’s supposed to be funny. | 我不认为这应该好笑 |
[28:28] | This is a piece of my spaceship. | 这是我飞船的一个部件 |
[28:30] | Can you see the green glow? | 你能看见绿光吗 |
[28:33] | No. | 不能 |
[28:39] | Buzz off. | 滚开 |
[28:44] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[28:47] | Yeah, I see it. | 我能看见了 |
[28:49] | The energy from our technology | 只有你的肉眼 |
[28:51] | can only be seen by your naked eye. | 能看到我们的科技所发出的能量 |
[28:53] | I will construct something to assist your eyeball. | 我会造点东西来协助你的肉眼 |
[28:58] | You will help me find my device. | 你会帮我找到我的设备 |
[29:04] | Why? What does it do? | 为什么 设备有什么用 |
[29:07] | It will cook your monkey ass. | 它可以烤了你的猴屁股 |
[29:10] | Consider it a radio. | 相当于一个收音机 |
[29:16] | Let me tell you what I think happened. | 让我来告诉你我觉得发生了什么 |
[29:20] | You snuck into Grandma’s kitchen. | 你悄悄潜入祖母的厨房 |
[29:21] | You got your hand caught in the cookie jar and thought, | 你的手在饼干罐里时被发现了 想着 |
[29:24] | “Well, now I got to kill Grandma.” | 好吧 这下我得杀了祖母 |
[29:28] | – My grandma died of pneumonia. – My condolences. | -我祖母死于肺炎 -请节哀 |
[29:33] | Nonetheless, you stole the pad from the clinic, | 尽管如此 你从诊所里偷走了处方笺 |
[29:36] | and when Sam caught you, you poisoned him, didn’t you? | 当山姆发现你之后 你就把他毒死了 是不是 |
[29:39] | – That’s crazy. – My thoughts exactly. | -那简直疯了 -我也是这么想的 |
[29:42] | I swear, I didn’t kill anybody. | 我发誓我没有杀任何人 |
[29:44] | I already told him that. God forbid he listens to me. | 我早就跟他这么说了 上帝阻止他信我的话 |
[29:47] | You know, I worked with a guy who never listened to me once. | 我和一个从来不听我话的人一起工作过 |
[29:50] | You know Bert from the lumberyard? | 你认识伐木场的伯特吗 |
[29:51] | Oh, yeah. I went to school with Bert. | 认识 我和伯特是同学 |
[29:53] | – Right? – He was always the same way, right? | -对吧 -他一直都是这样 是吧 |
[29:55] | Gets his mind made up and then is like, “Forget it.” | 下定决心改 然后说”算了吧” |
[29:57] | – There’s no talking to him. – No way, there’s nothing… | -不能和他说话 -不可能 没有什么能够… |
[29:58] | Excuse me, excuse me, sorry to interrupt | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[30:00] | this little stroll down who gives a shit lane, | 这段没有人在乎的题外话 |
[30:02] | but is there something you want to say to me, Deputy? | 但你有什么想对我说的吗 警官 |
[30:05] | Sir, someone who plans a delayed murder | 长官 计划延迟谋杀 |
[30:08] | by inserting botulinum into an insulin vial | 将肉毒杆菌注入胰岛素小瓶的人 |
[30:11] | isn’t the same idiot who swipes prescription pads | 和那个从没锁的抽屉里偷处方笺的 |
[30:13] | from an unlocked desk. No offense. | 傻子不是一个人 无意冒犯 |
[30:15] | – None taken. – Yeah. | -没关系 -是啊 |
[30:16] | I like where you’re going with this. | 我喜欢你要说的话 |
[30:17] | The Pharmacist wasn’t a murderer. | 药剂师不是杀人犯 |
[30:19] | His only motivation was to sell drugs to students. | 他的唯一动机就是向学生兜售处方药 |
[30:22] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[30:25] | He sold that stuff to kids? | 他把那些东西卖给了孩子吗 |
[30:27] | Oh, you got something you want to tell us? | 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[30:35] | Fine, I took the pad, | 好吧 是我拿了处方笺 |
[30:36] | and I sold it to make a couple of bucks. | 然后卖了点钱 |
[30:38] | How was I supposed to know he was gonna sell it to kids? | 我怎么知道他会卖给孩子们 |
[30:40] | He was just some dude who worked at the high school. | 他只是个在高中工作的人 |
[30:43] | Mm, seems like that’s math you could have worked out. | 看起来这是你可以预料到的结果 |
[30:46] | So if you’re not the Pharmacist, | 如果你不是开处方的人 |
[30:49] | tell me who is. | 告诉我是谁 |
[31:01] | – What’s on your face? – I’m undercover. | -你脸上是什么 -我的伪装 |
[31:04] | I am a firefighter named Albert. | 我是个叫艾伯特的消防员 |
[31:06] | Take it off. | 摘掉 |
[31:08] | Mr. Wagner went to prison for looking like that. | 瓦格纳先生因为穿成这样进了监狱 |
[31:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:19] | Yes, this is it. | 没错 就是这里 |
[31:22] | Here, we can use this old radioscope. | 这个 我们可以用这个旧放射探测仪 |
[31:30] | Stop playing with that. Grab that. | 别玩了 拿着那个 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:36] | We can use this old telescope. | 我们可以用这个旧望远镜 |
[31:41] | Grab these wires. | 拿上这些线 |
[31:44] | Yes, lightbulbs. | 太棒了 灯泡 |
[31:47] | What are the lightbulbs for? | 这些灯泡是干什么用的 |
[31:49] | The lamp on my bedside table. | 我床头柜上的台灯 |
[31:51] | Now I don’t have to go to the store. | 现在我不用去商店了 |
[31:56] | – Any available unit… – Oh, no. | -任何可用单位 -不 |
[31:58] | There is a cat stuck on the cell tower again. | 又有猫卡在信号塔上了 |
[31:59] | Officer assistance is requested. | 请求警员支援 |
[32:02] | Tell you what, | 跟你说 |
[32:03] | I’d feel better about this if Cletus was here. | 要是克里特斯在就好了 |
[32:05] | Poor little guy has got a cold. | 可怜的小家伙感冒了 |
[32:07] | I set him up at home in bed, you know, with a cup of tea. | 我让它在家躺在床上 喝杯茶 |
[32:10] | Well, I’m here, and I’m actually a human being, | 我在 实际上我是一个人类 |
[32:13] | so that’s not too bad. | 所以也不算太糟 |
[32:15] | Yeah, I get it… | 我明白 |
[32:24] | Richard Ferguson. | 理查德·弗格森 |
[32:26] | or should I call you “The Pharmacist”? | 或者我该叫你 “药剂师” |
[32:32] | Oh, hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[32:34] | Hell no! Get back here. | 绝对不行 回来 |
[32:35] | Hey, hey, damn it! | 该死 |
[32:37] | Oh, you fast. | 你跑得真快 |
[32:39] | Hey, hey, get back here! | 给我回来 |
[32:40] | Hey, slow your ass down, hey! | 你给我慢点 |
[32:43] | Jumping up stairs now? God damn it! | 现在要上楼了吗 该死 |
[32:52] | Hey, get back here, boy! | 回来 小子 |
[32:55] | Hey, hey! Damn it. | 该死的 |
[32:58] | If I pull something, I’ll take it out your ass. | 我要是拔什么东西 我就从你屁眼射进去 |
[33:00] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:06] | Hey, stop, you son of a bitch! | 站住 你个狗娘养的 |
[33:07] | Get back here. Hey, damn it, stop there! | 给我回来 该死 站住 |
[33:12] | Hey, hey, slow down! Slow your ass down! | 慢点 你他妈慢一点 |
[33:17] | Hey, what… Where’d you come from? | 你…你从哪来的 |
[33:21] | Well, it’s my old stomping grounds, sir. | 这是我以前的地盘 先生 |
[33:23] | I know all the shortcuts. Roll over. | 我知道所有的近路 翻过来 |
[33:26] | Get your ass up. Get up. | 给我起来 起来 |
[33:29] | You’ve got the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默… |
[33:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Deputy, “You’ve”? | 警官 “你有” |
[33:33] | That’s a contraction. You can’t contract Miranda. | 那是连读 你不能连读米兰达警告 |
[33:35] | Watch how it’s done. | 看我怎么做的 |
[33:37] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[33:39] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你所说的一切 |
[33:41] | used against you in a court of law. | 将作为呈堂证供 |
[34:01] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[34:04] | Why do you have books? Don’t you own a computer? | 你为什么拿书 你没有电脑吗 |
[34:07] | 《有时它不是雪茄》 《美索不达米亚地图》 帕哈罗斯 | |
[34:07] | These amulets were discovered in Colombia. | 这些护身符是在哥伦比亚发现的 |
[34:09] | They’re small, golden aircraft replicas | 它们是由金巴亚文明制造的 |
[34:11] | made by the Quimbaya civilization. | 小型金色飞机的复制品 |
[34:13] | Some of them date as far back as 1,000 B. C. | 有些可以追溯到公元前一千年 |
[34:15] | Now for anyone paying attention, | 大家注意了 |
[34:17] | that’s almost 3,000 years before air travel was invented. | 那是航空器发明前的三千年 |
[34:21] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[34:23] | I’ve never heard of the kumbayas. | 我从没听说过坤拔牙 |
[34:25] | Quimbaya. | 金巴亚 |
[34:27] | Anyway, I’m not surprised you’ve never heard of them. | 不管怎样 你没听说过也不奇怪 |
[34:29] | They don’t exist anymore. | 他们已经不存在了 |
[34:31] | But it’s believed that the Quimbaya learned | 但有人认为金巴亚文明是 |
[34:33] | this aerospace technology from an alien race. | 从外星种族那里学到的航天技术 |
[34:36] | Then their civilization completely vanished. | 然后他们的文明就彻底消失了 |
[34:38] | Ufologists are convinced that extraterrestrials | 不明飞行物学家确信是地外文明 |
[34:41] | completely wiped them from the Earth. | 将他们从地球上彻底抹去 |
[34:45] | So what are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[34:48] | Here. | 看 |
[34:50] | Look at this amulet. | 看看这个护身符 |
[34:52] | I think this alien is here to kill everybody. | 我觉得这个外星人是来杀死所有人的 |
[35:28] | Are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[35:35] | Look, we both did what we thought was best for Max. | 我们都是为了麦克斯好 |
[35:39] | – You’re a great mother. – Don’t be nice to me. | -你是个好妈妈 -别安慰我 |
[35:43] | I don’t deserve it. | 我不配 |
[35:45] | I almost sent our perfectly healthy son away. | 我差点把我们健康的儿子送走 |
[35:50] | Hey, how about I light this candle that I made? | 我来点我做的蜡烛怎么样 |
[35:55] | It has sage and lavender, | 里面有鼠尾草和薰衣草 |
[36:01] | and it will calm you. | 能让你平静下来 |
[36:05] | For God’s sake, just… | 看在上帝的份上 |
[36:08] | just tell me that I’m wrong. | 就告诉我我错了 |
[36:11] | That is what I need from you right now. | 这正是我现在需要你做的 |
[36:13] | I want a partner who challenges me. | 我想要一个能质疑我的另一半 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | You were wrong about this one. | 这次你错了 |
[36:35] | – Okay? – Yes. | -可以吗 -是的 |
[36:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[36:42] | – It’s okay. – Yeah. | -没事的 -是啊 |
[36:47] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[36:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:56] | – No, you’re right. That feels good. – Yeah. | -你说得对 感觉真好 -是啊 |
[37:02] | Yeah, ’cause, you know, at times, | 因为 你知道 有时候 |
[37:04] | you can be a little controlling. | 你有点控制欲太强了 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:12] | I mean, not a lot, just a little. | 不是很多 只是一点点 |
[37:14] | You know, maybe a little bossy. | 也许有点专横 |
[37:18] | Like, sometimes you get… | 比方说 有时候… |
[37:21] | sometimes you get upset if, like, | 别人觉得你的笑话不好笑 |
[37:22] | people don’t laugh at your jokes. | 你就会很沮丧 |
[37:24] | Plus, you’re kind of the 12-items-or-less police at the supermarket. | 而且你就像那种规定别人限购的超市警察 |
[37:30] | Wait, honey. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[37:34] | Well, this thing obviously doesn’t work. | 显然这玩意儿没什么用 |
[37:50] | Paperwork’s all finished, sir. | 文件都处理完了 长官 |
[37:53] | Wasn’t yesterday great? | 昨天太赞了 |
[37:56] | It’s like we’re Batman and Robin. | 我们就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾一样 |
[38:02] | Of course, you were Batman. | 当然你是蝙蝠侠 |
[38:06] | Oh, right, you’re not talking. That’s very rare. | 好吧 你不吭声了 真少见 |
[38:10] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:13] | Deputy, as your superior, I feel it is my duty | 副警长 作为你的上司 我认为我有责任 |
[38:16] | to be honest with you about your job performance. | 对你的工作表现实话实说 |
[38:18] | – Okay. – All right. If I’m being honest, | -好吧 -如果要说实话 |
[38:20] | I felt your behavior yesterday was a little disrespectful. | 我觉得你昨天的行为有点无礼 |
[38:28] | What? | 什么 |
[38:29] | The Miranda rights are kind of my thing. | 对嫌犯说米兰达权利是我的事 |
[38:31] | Okay, you know that. | 对吧 你知道的 |
[38:31] | Just seemed odd to me that | 我只是没想到 |
[38:33] | you’d be so quick to try to jump in and take them for yourself. | 你会立马插嘴 非要抢着自己说 |
[38:39] | – I’m disrespectful? – Yeah. | -你说我无礼 -对 |
[38:41] | And while we’re at it, | 趁着我们正说这个 |
[38:43] | I don’t really feel like you been all that nice to Cletus either. | 我还觉得你一直对克里特斯不太好 |
[38:46] | I mean, he’s got feelings. He is a human being, all right? | 他是有感情的 它也是个人类 好吗 |
[38:49] | He’s just in a little bitty doggy body. | 它只是在那个小狗狗身体里 |
[38:51] | It’s mean. | 你很过分 |
[38:57] | Here you go, Sheriff, | 给你 警长 |
[38:58] | the to-go hamburger you ordered for Cletus. | 你为克里特斯点的外带汉堡 |
[39:01] | Thank you. I’ll take that. | 谢谢 我来拿吧 |
[39:13] | – Is this disrespectful? – What are… | -这样无礼吗 -你在… |
[39:14] | What about this? | 那这样呢 |
[39:16] | What the hell are you doing, huh? | 你他娘的干什么呢 |
[39:17] | – What are you doing? – Disrespectful? | -你在干吗 -我无礼 |
[39:19] | You’re the one that’s disrespectful. | 你才是无礼的那个 |
[39:21] | You don’t respect me, and you never have. | 你不尊重我 你从没尊重过我 |
[39:23] | Listen, I’ma tell you just like my daddy tell me. | 我跟你说说我老爸是怎么教育我的吧 |
[39:25] | Respect is not an entitlement. | 尊重不是与生俱来的权利 |
[39:26] | You can’t get it just by standing there asking for it. | 你不能坐等尊重从天而降 |
[39:29] | You earn it through your actions, Deputy, | 你要通过行动赢得尊重 副警长 |
[39:31] | and quite frankly, I can tell you right now, | 说实话 我现在可以告诉你 |
[39:32] | punching burgers, that shit there ain’t gonna cut it. | 锤汉堡 你那样做可没有帮助 |
[39:34] | Okay, well, how about this for an action? | 好吧 那这样如何 |
[39:36] | I quit. Does that cut it? | 我不干了 行了吗 |
[39:45] | I’ll eat this tonight | 我今晚吃这个 |
[39:47] | because it’s not right to waste food! | 因为浪费食物是不对的 |
[39:51] | Shut up! | 不许说话 |
[39:55] | That’s some shit. | 真有毛病 |
[40:06] | I’m centering the telescope | 我正在把望远镜 |
[40:08] | on the mountain. | 对准雪山 |
[40:11] | All right, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[40:15] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[40:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[40:22] | Start the telescope here. | 从这里开始看 |
[40:24] | If you see any green glow, zoom into it. | 如果你看到任何绿光 就放大 |
[40:33] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah, I see a mountain | 我看到了一座山 |
[40:36] | and a gray cloud that looks like a bunny. | 还有一片兔子形状的乌云 |
[40:39] | I mean anything important like the green energy. | 我是说重要的东西 比如绿色能量 |
[40:42] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[40:44] | Yeah, there’s green energy under the bunny. | 兔子下面有绿色能量 |
[40:47] | – Yes. – It might be more of a possum. | -好 -可能更像负鼠 |
[40:49] | Shut up about the animal cloud. | 别说动物形状的云了 |
[40:52] | Aim the telescope at the green energy | 把望远镜对准绿色能量 |
[40:54] | and zoom all the way in. | 放到最大 |
[40:57] | Cool. | 厉害啊 |
[41:02] | There it is. | 就是这了 |
[41:03] | There’s my device. | 我的设备在那里 |
[41:06] | Wait, that’s on the glacier. | 等等 那在冰川上 |
[41:10] | You can’t go there. | 你不能去那 |
[41:11] | Grab that green bag. | 拿上那个绿色袋子 |
[41:15] | Go! | 快去 |
[41:15] | I think you were right to tell them about Jimmy. | 我觉得你供出吉米是对的 |
[41:19] | I know, but it just doesn’t feel good. | 我知道 只是那感觉很不好 |
[41:22] | It should. | 别这么想 |
[41:23] | Those drugs were being sold to high school students. | 那些药品被卖给高中生了 |
[41:26] | That’s horrible. | 太可恶了 |
[41:27] | And definitely something I wish was happening | 不过我真希望我们上高中的时候 |
[41:29] | when we were in high school. | 就有这种好事 |
[41:31] | – Harry, Harry, Harry! – D’arce. | -哈里 哈里 哈里 -达茜 |
[41:37] | Don’t go. It’s too dangerous. | 别去 太危险了 |
[41:39] | Not for me. | 对我来说不危险 |
[41:48] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[41:52] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[42:04] | Hey, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[42:06] | Max, wait up! | 麦克斯 等等 |
[42:07] | – Slow down, kid. – Hey, Max, hi. | -等等 小孩 -你好啊 麦克斯 |
[42:13] | Hello, Miss Twelvetrees. | 你好 特瑞弗翠丝小姐 |
[42:16] | Storm coming, better get home. | 暴风雨要来了 最好赶紧回家 |
[42:18] | What are you, a tiny sea captain? | 你是个小船长什么的吗 |
[42:22] | What were you doing with Dr. Vanderspeigle? | 你在和万德斯本格医生做什么 |
[42:25] | Max, please will you tell us? | 麦克斯 能请你告诉我们吗 |
[42:27] | Where’s Harry going? | 哈里要去哪 |
[42:29] | – Max. – He’s headed to the glacier. | -麦克斯 -他要去冰川上 |
[42:32] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[42:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:36] | Talk to my lawyer! | 跟我的律师谈吧 |
[42:40] | Does he have a lawyer? | 他还有律师呢 |
[42:42] | I’m so close to completing my mission. | 我就快完成任务了 |
[42:45] | Once I eradicate humanity, | 一旦我消灭人类 |
[42:47] | I’ll return to my planet a hero, | 我就会作为英雄回到我的星球 |
[42:49] | and they will sculpt statues of me. | 他们会为我刻一尊雕像 |
[42:52] | Of course, my people don’t know how to sculpt. | 当然 我的同胞不会雕刻 |
[42:55] | That’s okay. I can teach them. | 没关系 我可以教他们 |
[42:58] | But then I’d have to learn how to sculpt. | 但那样我就得学雕刻了 |
[43:00] | That’s a lot of work. | 要学的太多了 |
[43:03] | True heroes don’t need statues. | 真正的英雄不需要雕像 |
[43:06] | Maybe just a plaque. | 或许就弄个匾牌吧 |
[43:14] | Finally. | 终于 |
[43:40] | I see him! | 我看到他了 |
[44:14] | We’ve gone through a battery of tests. | 我们做了电源测试 |
[44:16] | So far, we don’t have any anomalies. | 目前为止没有异常 |
[44:23] | Everyone, | 全体注意 |
[44:25] | all teams, stay eyes on. | 所有小组保持警惕 |
[44:40] | Something initiated this. | 有什么东西启动了它 |
[44:42] | The ship is tethered. | 这艘船连着控制设备 |
[44:47] | Holy shit. I know where the alien is! | 老天啊 我知道那个外星人在哪了 |
[45:05] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[45:17] | Harry, don’t move. | 哈里 别动 |
[45:19] | You could be on a snow bridge. | 你可能正站在雪桥上 |
[45:20] | I need to get a line on you. | 我需要勾住你 |
[45:22] | I was just shopping for snow. | 我只是想买点雪 |
[45:26] | I’m okay. You can go. | 我没事 你们可以走了 |
[45:34] | Asta! | 阿斯塔 |