时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I think this alien’s here to kill everybody. | 我觉得这个外星人是来杀死所有人的 |
[00:10] | You will help me find my device. | 你会帮我找到我的设备 |
[00:13] | That’s on the glacier. You can’t go there. | 那在冰川上 你不能去那 |
[00:15] | Harry, don’t go! It’s too dangerous. | 哈里 别去 太危险了 |
[00:17] | – Not for me. – Harry! | -对我来说不危险 -哈里 |
[00:20] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[00:21] | We have a little boy named Max. | 我们有个小男孩叫麦克斯 |
[00:22] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[00:23] | You should take my number. Call anytime. | 你应该记下我的电话号码 随时联系 |
[00:25] | When I find my device, I can finally kill them all. | 等我找到设备 我就终于能把他们都杀了 |
[00:28] | Harry! Don’t move. | 哈里 别动 |
[00:34] | I am what your people call an extraterrestrial. | 我就是你们人类所谓的外来者 |
[00:38] | – An alien. – Oh, I feel nauseous. | -外星人 -我觉得好恶心 |
[00:40] | You earn respect through your actions, Deputy. | 你要通过行动赢得尊重 副警长 |
[00:42] | Did you make your own murder board? | 你自己做了案情分析板吗 |
[00:44] | Toxicology results. Sam was poisoned. | 毒理检测结果 山姆是被毒死的 |
[00:46] | You don’t respect me, and you never have. | 你不尊重我 你从没尊重过我 |
[00:48] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[00:49] | I’m not quitting. I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我不会放弃 我会带我们离开这里 |
[00:53] | – Tell me how to help you. – My leg. | -告诉我要怎么帮你 -我的腿 |
[00:56] | I will die if you don’t chop it off. | 如果你不切断它我就会死 |
[00:59] | Okay, look at me. I won’t let you die. | 好了 看着我 我不会让你死的 |
[01:06] | Do my feet look like watermelons? | 我的脚看起来像西瓜吗 |
[01:08] | ‘Cause they feel like it. | 我感觉它们就是西瓜 |
[01:09] | The sexiest watermelons i’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最性感的西瓜 |
[01:12] | Still so much to do before”Jack” Or “Joanie” Comes. | “杰克”或”琼妮”到来之前还有很多事要做 |
[01:16] | We need crib sheets and burp cloths. | 我们需要婴儿床单和口水巾 |
[01:19] | Couples massage. | 情侣按摩 |
[01:21] | So where do we stand | 婴儿食物的问题 |
[01:24] | on baby food? | 怎么解决 |
[01:26] | Jarred or homemade? | 罐头还是家庭自制 |
[01:29] | I don’t know. I read somewhere homemade | 我不知道 我在哪里看到说家庭自制 |
[01:30] | doesn’t keep as well. A little too lumpy. | 不太好保存 会有点脏 |
[01:33] | Plus, I’ve tried baby applesauce, | 另外 我尝过婴儿苹果酱 |
[01:35] | and it’s freakin’ delicious. | 超级无敌好吃 |
[01:41] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:04] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[02:12] | Oh. Honey, the baby. | 亲爱的 宝宝 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[02:38] | You saw that, right? | 你也看到了的 对吗 |
[03:03] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[03:04] | But if I’m dead, why do I feel so warm and squishy | 但是如果我死了 为什么觉得温暖而潮湿 |
[03:08] | like I’m being hugged by a cloud? | 就好像被云朵拥抱 |
[03:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:11] | This must be the afterlife. | 这一定是彼世 |
[03:14] | I’m in human heaven. | 我在人类天国 |
[03:16] | It makes me want to kill myself. | 这让我想自杀 |
[03:18] | I see the morphine is still working. | 看得出来吗啡药效还在 |
[03:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[03:24] | Why does the afterlife | 为什么彼世 |
[03:26] | look like a crappy cabin? | 看起来像个乱糟糟小屋 |
[03:28] | Are you dead too? | 你也死了吗 |
[03:30] | I didn’t want to leave you alone | 我不想丢下你一个人 |
[03:31] | after what you’d been through. Come on. | 毕竟刚刚经历生死 来吧 |
[03:35] | You need to eat just so you can get your strength back. | 你需要吃点东西来恢复体力 |
[03:45] | Now I know why you have 17 gallons of milk in your fridge. | 现在我知道为什么你冰箱里有65升牛奶了 |
[03:50] | Okay, I need to change your dressing. | 好吧 我得给你换个衣服 |
[03:56] | I think we should, you know, | 我觉得我们需要 |
[03:57] | try to avoid suspicion. | 尽量避免别人的怀疑 |
[03:59] | So I started looking into getting you a prosthetic. | 所以我考虑给你弄个假肢 |
[04:01] | I know–what the freakin’ hell is that? | 我知道…这他妈的是什么 |
[04:05] | That is my leg. | 这是我的腿 |
[04:07] | It’s regenerating. | 它正在再生 |
[04:10] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[04:11] | My people are descendants of octopuses. | 我们是章鱼的后代 |
[04:16] | Soon it will grow longer, | 它很快就会变长 |
[04:17] | and then I will transformthe molecules into human shape. | 然后我的细胞会转变成人类的形状 |
[04:21] | So you’re telling me eventually that thing | 所以你是说那个玩意最终会 |
[04:24] | – will look like that one? – Yes. | -看起来像另一只腿吗 -是的 |
[04:27] | Except for the mole and the hangnail. | 除了痣和倒刺 |
[04:30] | I chewed my toenail down too low. | 我的脚趾甲都被我啃得太低了 |
[04:36] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[04:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:43] | I stayed up all night. | 我一晚上没睡 |
[04:44] | I got supplies. I dressed your wounds. | 我拿来了补给 给你包扎了伤口 |
[04:46] | I cleaned you up, and this is how you thank me? | 把你清理干净 现在你就这样感谢我吗 |
[04:48] | I didn’t ask you to stay. | 我没让你留下 |
[04:50] | Well, I did | 但我留下了 |
[04:52] | ’cause that’s what humans do. | 因为这就是人类的本性 |
[04:54] | They take care of one another. | 人类会互相照顾 |
[04:56] | You know, when some–I’m sorry, | 你要知道 当有人…抱歉 |
[04:59] | I can’t take you seriously with that thing. | 那东西让我没法集中注意力 |
[05:00] | What is wrong with it? It’s perfectly normal. | 有什么问题吗 它非常正常 |
[05:03] | Jesus, can you just | 天啊 你能不能 |
[05:05] | put a sock on it? | 穿个袜子 |
[05:07] | It likes the fresh air. | 它喜欢新鲜空气 |
[05:09] | Also, it’s not a thing. It is a leg. | 还有 它不是那东西 它是腿 |
[05:11] | You are leg-shaming me. | 你是在肢体羞辱我 |
[05:17] | Be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[05:19] | No. Please be careful. | 不要 求你小心点 |
[05:22] | Do not press the black button. | 不要按那个黑色按钮 |
[05:24] | I’m not ready to radio my people yet. | 我还没准备好联系我的人 |
[05:28] | This black button? | 这个黑色按钮吗 |
[05:30] | Asta. | 阿斯塔 |
[05:34] | – Say thank you. – Thank you. | -说谢谢 -谢谢 |
[05:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[05:53] | Please do not move. | 请待着别动 |
[05:55] | I’m going to work,and I’ll be back later. | 我要去上班了 一会儿回来 |
[05:57] | If all goes as planned, | 如果按计划执行 |
[05:59] | there won’t be a “Later.” | 就不会有”一会儿见”了 |
[06:02] | Yes. Later. | 好 一会儿见 |
[06:21] | Shit! | 靠 |
[06:31] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:33] | Why are you ignoring my calls? | 你为什么不接我电话 |
[06:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:38] | I’ve just been so busy. | 我就是太忙了 |
[06:41] | ‘Cause last night, you sent me inside to get help, | 主要是因为昨晚 你让我进去找人帮忙 |
[06:44] | and when I came back out, you and Harry were gone, so… | 然后当我出来 你和哈里已经不见了 所以 |
[06:46] | Yeah, uh, sorry. Harry was in bad shape. | 是 对不起 哈里伤势严重 |
[06:48] | And I realized we didn’t have an MRI machine. | 我想到我们没有核磁共振仪 |
[06:50] | So I took him to the hospital in Braddock. | 所以我带他去了布拉多克的医院 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:57] | I know you too well. You’re lying. | 我太了解你了 你在说谎 |
[07:00] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[07:03] | Yeah, you are. You have a tell. | 你就是在说谎 你有个习惯动作 |
[07:05] | Oh, really? What’s my tell? | 是吗 什么习惯动作 |
[07:06] | Well, I can’t tell you because then you’d know | 那可不能告诉你 不然你就知道了 |
[07:09] | what the tell is and you’d hide the tell from me, | 那你以后就会避免了 |
[07:10] | and I wouldn’t be able to tell. It’s like– | 那我就看不出来了 就好像… |
[07:12] | Wow, you ever thought about working for the CIA? | 你考虑过为中情局工作吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, actually, I’m waiting to hear back. | 有啊 其实我正在等回复呢 |
[07:16] | Hey, Asta. | 阿斯塔 |
[07:17] | The doctor had me call Braddock to follow up on Harry’s MRI. | 我联系布拉多克的医生问起哈里的核磁共振结果 |
[07:21] | But they have no record of it. | 但他们那里并没有记录 |
[07:25] | That’s a mistake. So I’ll take care of it. | 搞错了 我会处理的 |
[07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:30] | Why is she staring at you like that? | 她为什么那么盯着你 |
[07:34] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:35] | Don’t you have better things to do, Ellen? | 你就没别的事可做了吗 艾伦 |
[07:36] | Maybe unpack the shipment of catheters | 要不把上午送来的 |
[07:38] | that came in this morning? | 那箱导管拆一下 |
[07:39] | Oh, right. The fun stuff. | 对 这多有意思啊 |
[07:46] | Got my eye on you, Twelvetrees. | 我盯上你了 特瑞弗翠丝 |
[07:59] | The power source is damaged. | 能量源被破坏了 |
[08:01] | Built to provide energy for 5,000 years | 它的构造能提供五千年的能量 |
[08:04] | but apparently not built to withstand | 但显然没考虑到 |
[08:06] | an unprotected fall into a crevasse. | 要承受无防护掉入冰缝里的情况 |
[08:08] | Certain alien races implant tiny transmitters | 有些外星种族会给人类 |
[08:11] | into human beings to monitor their activity. | 植入微型发送器 好监视他们的行为 |
[08:14] | If I can find one of those, | 要是我能找到一个 |
[08:15] | I can reverse engineer it to reboot my device. | 就可以反向利用它来重启我的设备 |
[08:33] | I heard you fell down a crevasse. | 我听说你掉进了冰缝里 |
[08:35] | Did you find your radio? | 你找到你的无线电了吗 |
[08:37] | My radio is broken. | 我的无线电坏了 |
[08:41] | I’m trying to fix it. | 我正在努力修复 |
[08:42] | Well, maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[08:44] | Ah– – Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[08:46] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[08:49] | You need… | 你… |
[08:51] | to leave. | 赶紧走吧 |
[08:53] | At least you’re okay. | 起码你没事 |
[08:57] | If Asta wasn’t there, | 要不是阿斯塔也在 |
[08:59] | I would be dead. | 我应该已经死了 |
[09:01] | Except now she knows the truth about me. | 但她现在知道了我的真实情况 |
[09:04] | You told her?! | 你告诉她了 |
[09:05] | I thought this whole alien thing was just our secret. | 我还以为外星身份是我们俩的秘密呢 |
[09:08] | It stopped being a secret | 你之前告诉你那个 |
[09:10] | when you told your little friend over there | 戴头巾的小伙伴时 |
[09:13] | in the head covering. | 就已经不是秘密了 |
[09:14] | – She must have followed me. – Don’t worry. | -她肯定跟踪了我 -别担心 |
[09:17] | She’s not gonna tell anyone. | 她不会说出去的 |
[09:19] | She swore to Allah. | 她向安拉发过誓 |
[09:21] | Allah knows?! | 安拉也知道了 |
[09:23] | How many people have you told? | 你还告诉了多少人 |
[09:29] | Are you trying to cut me out? | 你是想排挤我吗 |
[09:31] | ‘Cause if it wasn’t for me, you’d be in Georgia by now. | 要不是我 你现在已经在佐治亚州了 |
[09:34] | I made this truce happen. I want in. | 我促成了你俩的休战 你得算上我 |
[09:36] | You are so pushy. | 你可真强势 |
[09:38] | Oh, looks like aliens | 看来外星人 |
[09:40] | are also put off by strong women. | 也看不惯强大的女人 |
[09:44] | Get used to it. We’re not going anywhere. | 赶紧习惯吧 我们可哪都不会去 |
[09:49] | What are you hiding under there? | 你那下面藏了什么 |
[09:50] | I covered it for a reason. | 我藏起来是有原因的 |
[09:52] | It’s his radio so he can contact his people. | 是他的无线电 他能用来联系他的人 |
[09:55] | But it’s broken. So he’s trying to fix it. | 但现在坏了 所以他在修 |
[09:57] | Why can’t you just go home on your spaceship? | 你为什么不能直接坐你的飞船回你的家去 |
[10:04] | They took it, didn’t they? | 被他们弄走了 对吧 |
[10:06] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:07] | Must be the government. That means they’re after you. | 肯定是政府干的 这说明他们盯上你了 |
[10:10] | It could be any of the agencies. | 可能是任何机构 |
[10:12] | But it’s probably “Men in Black.” | 但最可能是”黑衣人” |
[10:15] | It’s a top-secret agency | 那是个顶级秘密机构 |
[10:17] | that monitors alien activity on Earth. | 专门监控外星人在地球上的活动 |
[10:20] | But they don’t always wear black, | 但他们不一定总穿黑色 |
[10:22] | and they’re not only men. | 也不只是男人 |
[10:24] | Then why do they call them “Men in Black”? | 那为什么叫黑衣男人 |
[10:28] | Because it’s cooler than calling them | 因为比叫他们”穿衣服的人” |
[10:30] | “People in Clothes.” | 更酷 |
[10:32] | It’s pretty obvious. | 明摆着的 |
[10:34] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[10:36] | Once I fix my radio, | 只要我修好无线电 |
[10:41] | they won’t be a problem. | 他们就不会是问题了 |
[10:43] | I’m just missing a part. | 我只是少了个零件 |
[10:44] | Have you tried the hardware store? | 你去五金店问过了吗 |
[10:46] | They have everything. | 他们那里什么都有 |
[10:47] | My dad even bought a pair of pajamas there. | 我爸甚至在那买过睡衣裤 |
[10:50] | Unless you know someone who has been in contact | 除非你认识一个跟其他外星人 |
[10:54] | with other aliens, then I’m– | 联系过的人 不然我… |
[10:55] | what is the expression? | 该怎么说来着 |
[10:58] | “Shit out of luck.” | “运气都他妈用光了” |
[11:01] | If you don’t stop using that kind of language around us, | 你要是还在我们面前继续那么说话 |
[11:04] | we’re gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap. | 我们就得用肥皂给你洗嘴了 |
[11:06] | Go ahead. I like soap. | 来吧 我喜欢肥皂 |
[11:07] | I eat it all the time. | 我经常吃 |
[11:09] | Shit, ass, piss, dink. | 他妈 妈的 滚 傻逼 |
[11:11] | Where is the soap? I’m so hungry. | 肥皂呢 我饿死了 |
[11:16] | Wait, I know where you can go to find alien stuff. | 等等 我知道你能去哪找外星人的东西了 |
[11:31] | Hey! Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:33] | I need to go pick up | 我得去给我的无线电 |
[11:34] | a missing piece for my radio. | 找一个失踪的零件 |
[11:38] | No. You are not driving with one leg. | 不行 你一条腿不能开车 |
[11:44] | Your leg grew back. | 你的腿长回来了 |
[11:45] | Just like I said it would. | 我说了会的 |
[11:49] | Now I have got to go. | 现在我得走了 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | Even as a pretend doctor, you have to know | 就算是个假医生 你也得知道 |
[11:56] | that the medication still stays in your system. | 你体内还有药物 |
[11:58] | I just took more. I’ll be fine. | 我刚又吃了不少 没事的 |
[12:05] | Which one is my truck? | 哪个是我的车 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:09] | Give me these. | 给我 |
[12:11] | I will drive you. | 我送你去 |
[12:14] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[12:15] | 欢迎 外星人 | |
[12:16] | Wow. We’re really gonna do this. | 我们真的要进去了 |
[12:23] | Are they supposed to be me? | 他们是在装我吗 |
[12:26] | My people are not a costume. | 我们的人可不是装扮 |
[12:30] | Welcome to my life. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[12:35] | 新墨西哥州杜尔塞 不明飞行物集会 欢迎 外星人 | |
[12:36] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 一定会很有趣 |
[12:46] | Kind of cool that I’m here | 和一名真正的外星人 |
[12:48] | with an actual alien. | 一起来的感觉真爽 |
[12:50] | I feel special. | 这感觉很特别 |
[12:51] | You’re not special. You’re common. | 你并不特别 你就是个普通人 |
[12:54] | That’s oddly less offensive now | 知道你是从外太空来的后 |
[12:56] | that I know you’re from outer space. | 似乎你的话也没那么无礼了 |
[13:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | Okay. So what now? | 好吧 接下来 |
[13:10] | Our ancestors had teachers. | 我们的祖先是有老师的 |
[13:12] | The engineering knowledge came from the extraterrestrials. | 工程知识正是从外星人那里学到的 |
[13:16] | Finally, a little credit. | 点名表扬 |
[13:18] | I like this high-haired gentleman. | 我喜欢这个发际线高的男士 |
[13:29] | The Moon landing was a sham. | 登月就是一场骗局 |
[13:30] | It was all filmed on a soundstage by Kubrick. | 这些照片都是库布里克在棚内拍摄的 |
[13:33] | The astronauts did land on the Moon. | 宇航员是真的登上了月球的 |
[13:36] | Good. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | And their bodies were taken over before they returned. | 返回前 我们的人就占据了他们的身体 |
[13:41] | What? | 什么 |
[13:42] | And we find evidence of this all around the world. | 我们在世界各地找到这些证据 |
[13:45] | Mayans, everyone talks about their calendar, | 玛雅人 人们总是讨论他们的历法 |
[13:48] | but they never gave credit for their day planner. | 却从不知道是谁安排的 |
[13:50] | – We have the Grays. – Insidious assholes. | -这是灰人 -阴险小人 |
[13:53] | – The Arcturians. – Jerks, so cheap. | -大角星人 -混球 卑鄙无耻 |
[13:57] | Little Green Men. | 小绿人 |
[13:58] | They are cute, but they so know it. | 很可爱 但是他们太会装纯了 |
[14:01] | – The Mantis. – One of them owes me money. | -螳螂人 -有个家伙还欠我钱呢 |
[14:04] | And the Blue Avians. | 以及蓝鸟人 |
[14:08] | They’re actually very nice. | 他们倒是挺好的 |
[14:22] | Well, don’t you two look cozy? | 你俩聊的很开心啊 |
[14:24] | Hello, Sheriff. | 你好 警长 |
[14:27] | Do you have anything you want to say to me? | 有什么想对我说的吗 |
[14:31] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道哦 |
[14:33] | Do you have anything you want to say to me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗 |
[14:36] | In that case, yes. | 既然你这样问 有 |
[14:39] | Have a good day. | 祝好 |
[14:40] | Goodbye, Lewis. I’ll see you on Thursday. | 再见 路易斯 周四见 |
[14:47] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[14:49] | What’s Thursday? | 什么周四 |
[14:50] | We’re having lunch. | 我们将共进午餐 |
[14:52] | She’s sitting here probably trash-talking me, | 她可能就坐在这讲我坏话 |
[14:54] | and you buying her lunch? I see how it is. | 你却要请她吃午饭 我算是懂了 |
[14:57] | She didn’t say anything. | 她什么也没说 |
[14:59] | In fact, she mostly listened. You could use that. | 她更多时候是一名倾听者 你也该学学 |
[15:04] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[15:05] | Your relationship with Liv reminds me of me and your mom | 你和丽芙现在的样子让我想起了我和你妈 |
[15:09] | before she up and left me. | 在她离开我之前 |
[15:11] | You mean when she died? | 你是想说她死的时候 |
[15:12] | I’ll never forgive her for that. | 我绝不会原谅她 |
[15:14] | Your mother was sharp. She always challenged me. | 你妈总是咄咄逼人 一次次挑战着我的极限 |
[15:18] | When I messed up, | 我犯错时 |
[15:19] | she wouldn’t let me off the hook | 她绝不会轻易放过我 |
[15:21] | until I took steps to fix it. | 非得我退一步 |
[15:24] | You might want to think about that one. | 你也许也该反思反思了 |
[15:27] | Order me a burger. Be right back. | 帮我点个汉堡 我马上回来 |
[15:30] | Hey, hey, hey. Dad, Dad. | 爸 慢点 爸 |
[15:32] | Hey, hey! It’s okay to ask for help. | 你可以开口向我求助的 |
[15:35] | Look who’s talking. | 还有脸说我 |
[16:10] | Sam’s toxicology results are in. | 山姆的毒理检测报告来了 |
[16:12] | 发现未经许可获得的毒素 2006年11月弗罗里达 | |
[16:12] | Botulinum Toxin A levels are through the roof. | A型肉毒杆菌含量水平超高 |
[16:15] | Sam was poisoned. | 山姆是被毒死的 |
[16:17] | Maybe with insulin as the method of delivery, | 也许是用胰岛素作为媒介 |
[16:21] | all he or she would need to do is inject the toxin | 他或她只需把毒素 |
[16:24] | into a single insulin vial | 注射进胰岛素的小瓶里 |
[16:26] | and wait for Sam to use it. | 就等着山姆使用 |
[16:36] | Son of a bitch. | 草 |
[16:52] | Hey, Sheriff, have a seat. | 坐一会儿吧 警长 |
[16:53] | I’ll be with you in about ten. | 我这可能还要10分钟 |
[16:55] | Yeah, well, I ain’t here on grooming business. | 我今天来不是为了理发 |
[16:58] | I’m here on official sheriff’s business. | 我是来处理公务的 |
[17:00] | I see you do Botox injections. | 我看你这里能注射肉毒杆菌 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:03] | You’ll need about 20 units for that furrowed brow. | 你要想除皱的话大概需要20单位 |
[17:07] | Well, I got news for you. | 我得告诉你 |
[17:08] | I like to furrow, and I like the lines. | 我喜欢皱纹 我喜欢我脸上的这些线条 |
[17:11] | Abigail Hodges, you’re under the arrest | 阿比盖尔·霍奇斯 |
[17:12] | for the murder of Sam Hodges. | 你因涉嫌谋杀山姆·霍奇斯被捕 |
[17:14] | What?! What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[17:16] | I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. | 我来告诉你我在说些什么 |
[17:17] | You see, I went through your phone records, | 我查了你的通话记录 |
[17:19] | and I found repeated calls, | 很多通电话都打给了 |
[17:20] | and I mean a shit ton of them, to one number. | 同一个号码 |
[17:22] | You know who it belonged to? Thomas Hoffman. | 你知道是谁吗 托马斯·霍夫曼 |
[17:27] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | We are casually seeing each other. | 我们偶尔会见见面 |
[17:29] | But are you gonna arrest me for having a social life? | 但你要因为社交而逮捕我吗 |
[17:31] | Can’t a widow move on? | 寡妇就不能继续生活了吗 |
[17:32] | Well, of course, a widow can move on. | 当然可以 |
[17:33] | The only problem is those calls | 但唯一的问题是 你俩 |
[17:35] | they started way before Sam died. | 在山姆死之前就开始联络了 |
[17:39] | You see, I think you wanted to get rid of Sam | 我认为你是因为出轨 |
[17:40] | cause you was having an affair. | 急于摆脱山姆 |
[17:42] | That’s motive. | 这是杀人动机 |
[17:43] | Oh, now just hang on a second | 等等 |
[17:44] | All you needed was high levels of botulism, | 你只需 将你能轻易接触到的 |
[17:46] | which you clearly had access to. | 含量超高的肉毒杆菌 |
[17:48] | Then you took that poison, and you put it | 注射进山姆的 |
[17:49] | in Sam’s insulin bottle. And then from there, | 山姆的胰岛素瓶子里 然后 |
[17:51] | it was a ticking timebomb just waiting to go off. | 那就像个定时炸弹一样 随时等着爆炸 |
[17:53] | – No, just… – And it finally did. | -不… -它最终爆炸了 |
[17:54] | Turn around and put your hands behind your back. | 转过身去 双手背在身后 |
[17:55] | – Sheriff. – Turn around. | -警长 -转过去 |
[17:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[17:58] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[18:01] | You got the right to an attorney. | 你有权雇佣律师 |
[18:03] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你付不起律师费 |
[18:04] | I’d be surprised because this salon is bangin’. | 我才不信呢 因为这间沙龙可真不错 |
[18:14] | What is it you’re looking for at an alien experiencer panel? | 你来外星人接触者座谈会上找什么 |
[18:18] | I’ll know when I see it. | 等我看见就知道了 |
[18:29] | Thank you. Hi, I’m Peter Bach. | 感谢 大家好 我是彼得·巴赫 |
[18:33] | Most of you know me from my podcast | 大多数人是从博客栏目认识了我 |
[18:35] | as “The Alien Tracker.” | 作为”外星人追踪者” |
[18:37] | I have spent 15 years | 我在地外文明搜寻组织的 |
[18:39] | working at the Carl Sagan Center at SETI. | 卡尔·萨根中心工作了十五年 |
[18:42] | I’ve been a government consultant. | 我当过政府顾问 |
[18:44] | And if you’ve read my books, | 如果你读过我的书 |
[18:46] | you’ll know I possess a special skill set | 你就会知道我有一套特殊技能 |
[18:48] | that makes aliens fear me. | 能让外星人为之颤抖 |
[18:50] | And, of course, I had my own encounter, | 当了 我自己也遇到过外星人 |
[18:53] | which was, well, | 那次经历 |
[18:56] | terrifying to say the least. | 很吓人 往轻里说 |
[18:59] | So it’s my honest belief that aliens walk amongst us. | 所以我真心认为外星人就在我们之间 |
[19:03] | And my mission has become to find aliens, | 我的任务就是找到外星人 |
[19:06] | to trap them, | 抓住它们 |
[19:08] | and, well… | 然后… |
[19:13] | One shot of this… | 电上一下… |
[19:17] | 10,000 volts, I can knock out an elephant. | 一万伏特 能把大象都电晕 |
[19:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:24] | Yes. | 当然 |
[19:26] | I’m not an elephant. | 我又不是大象 |
[19:27] | I also found that talking about my encounter | 我还发现讲述自己的遭遇 |
[19:30] | helped me feel a sense of control. | 能给我一种掌控感 |
[19:33] | And I’d like you to think of this | 我也想让你们觉得 |
[19:34] | as a safe forum where you can do the same. | 这是场可以安心分享的论坛 |
[19:38] | So please, come on up | 所以请各位上台 |
[19:40] | and share with the room | 和在座的各位分享一下 |
[19:42] | with no judgment, | 没人评头论足 |
[19:44] | so we can all hear about your experiences. | 让我们都听听你的经历 |
[19:48] | I was driving home late one night | 一天晚上很晚的时候 我开车回家 |
[19:51] | when this blue light | 突然有一道蓝光 |
[19:54] | beamed through the roof of my car. | 透过我的车顶篷照进来 |
[19:56] | I woke with these triangular cuts… | 我醒来时身上有三角形的切痕… |
[19:59] | I was paralyzed. | 我吓瘫了 |
[20:00] | And lesions on my stomach and across my back. | 胃部和背后也都有伤痕 |
[20:03] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[20:05] | It’s etched on my brain forever. | 那永远地烙在了我脑海里 |
[20:08] | They strapped me to this cold, hard metal surface. | 它们把我绑到一个冰冷坚硬的金属台上 |
[20:13] | – They’re monsters. – And… | -他们是怪物 -而且… |
[20:15] | And they are here to kill us. | 他们是来杀我们的 |
[20:16] | Took this long tubular rod | 拿起一根长长的管子 |
[20:20] | and they put it in… | 把它塞到了… |
[20:24] | in my… | 到我的… |
[20:29] | He was going to say his asshole. | 他是想说他的肛门 |
[20:32] | One night, a few months ago, | 几个月前的一天晚上 |
[20:34] | my ex-husband and I were fighting, | 我和我前夫起了争执 |
[20:38] | which is sort of a usual thing for us. | 我们经常吵架 |
[20:42] | I finally decided I’d had enough, | 我终于决定我受够了 |
[20:44] | so I ran out, | 于是我跑了出来 |
[20:46] | but I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing. | 但我不确定我做得对不对 |
[20:52] | And then I saw it. | 就在那时我看见了 |
[20:54] | It was a fire in the sky, | 那是天空中的一道火光 |
[20:59] | like a guiding light. | 仿佛是指引前路的光芒 |
[21:02] | It gave me strength. | 它给了我力量 |
[21:05] | Strength to move on and never look back. | 鼓励我勇往直前 永不回头 |
[21:09] | Months later, I came into contact with who I now know | 几个月后 我认识了那个不明飞行物的主人 |
[21:12] | was the occupant of that UFO. | 现在我才知道 |
[21:16] | Something about him made me feel safe | 他的某些特质让我感到安心 |
[21:21] | and not alone. | 感觉不再孤单 |
[21:24] | And I know that that’s not what you all have experienced. | 我知道这和你们的经历都不一样 |
[21:27] | But trust me, | 但是相信我 |
[21:29] | based on my encounter, | 根据我的接触 |
[21:32] | I don’t think they’re monsters. | 我不觉得他们是怪物 |
[21:36] | I think some of them are here to do good. | 我认为有些人是来做好事的 |
[21:45] | Nope! | 不是 |
[21:46] | 市政厅 警长办公室 | |
[21:50] | Abigail Hodges. | 阿比盖尔·霍奇斯 |
[21:51] | Who would have thought? | 谁能想到呢 |
[21:53] | Well, congratulations on solving the case. | 恭喜你 案子破了 |
[21:56] | You must be happy. | 你肯定很高兴 |
[21:57] | Yeah, well, you know, a man died. | 怎么说 有个人死了 |
[21:59] | So there really isn’t very much to be happy about. | 所以也没什么可高兴的 |
[22:01] | Of course. I just meant… | 当然 我的意思是… |
[22:04] | well, you did use up a lot of resources dragging the lake. | 你在湖里打捞可是用掉了不少资源 |
[22:08] | Like, a tremendous amount actually | 可以说是一笔巨资 |
[22:10] | that I’m still trying to justify to the town council. | 我现在还在努力跟镇政府解释呢 |
[22:13] | Probably can’t afford to have Patience Family Day | 今年可能没钱在镇里的草坪上举办 |
[22:16] | this year on the town green. | 佩西恩斯家庭日了 |
[22:17] | But hey, you got to the bottom of it. | 但你总算查了个水落石出 |
[22:20] | That’s what’s important. | 那才是重点 |
[22:21] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s what’s important. Thank you. | 没错 那才是重点 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | Hello to you, Jay. What can I get for you? | 你好啊 杰伊 你要来点什么 |
[22:42] | We have a happy hour special on IPAs. | 印度淡啤限时特惠 |
[22:45] | Are you offering me a drink? I’m not even 18 yet. | 你是要让我喝酒吗 我还不到十八岁呢 |
[22:48] | I meant to offer you a juice in an opaque mug. | 我是请你来杯果汁 装在不透明的杯子里 |
[22:54] | Well, actually, I just came in to ask | 其实我只是来问问 |
[22:56] | if I could interview you for the school paper. | 我能不能为了校报采访你 |
[22:58] | Everyone in town is talking about the rescue. | 镇上所有人都在讨论这次救援 |
[23:03] | I’m so sick of people making a big deal about this. | 我真受不了大家这么小题大做 |
[23:05] | You don’t have to put me on a pedestal. | 不用把我捧得那么高 |
[23:07] | It won’t take long, | 要不了多久的 |
[23:09] | and I’m only doing it for the extra credit. | 而且我只是为了多赚点学分 |
[23:11] | Oh, well, in that case. | 既然这样的话 |
[23:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:17] | It’s only a few questions. | 只有几个问题 |
[23:20] | – Ask away. – All right. | -来问吧 -好 |
[23:23] | So you were an Olympic skier. | 你以前是奥运会滑雪运动员 |
[23:28] | What was it like to wipe out and lose in front of the whole world? | 在全世界面前输得落花流水是种什么感觉 |
[23:35] | Not awesome. | 并不棒 |
[23:36] | Would you consider yourself a fallen hero | 你认为你是一个落寞的英雄吗 |
[23:40] | because you were a hero and then you fell? | 因为你曾是一个英雄 然后你落寞了 |
[23:45] | Um, I don’t know. I thought this interview | 我不知道 我以为这个采访 |
[23:49] | was supposed to be about the rescue thing. | 应该是关于救援那件事的 |
[23:52] | – I’m establishing background. – Cool. | -我在丰富背景 -好吧 |
[23:55] | So what happened to your hand? | 你的手是怎么回事 |
[23:56] | Fractured it. | 骨折了 |
[23:57] | First time I fell down the crevasse. | 这是我第一次跌到冰缝里 |
[24:00] | You fell down a crevasse? | 你跌到冰缝里了 |
[24:02] | Yeah. What did you think happened? | 是啊 不然你以为发生了什么 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. I thought you were stuck on top of the mountain. | 我不知道 我以为你们被困在了山顶上 |
[24:09] | You climbed out with your hand looking like that? | 你手伤成这样还是爬出来了 |
[24:11] | Well, yeah. Kind of had to. | 是啊 不得不这样 |
[24:14] | I was 30 feet down. | 我下落了三十英尺 |
[24:15] | Asta and Harry were down even further. | 阿斯塔和哈里跌落到了更深处 |
[24:17] | I knew any rescue effort would have to wait | 我知道任何救援都必须要等到 |
[24:18] | until the storm had passed, | 风暴停息之后才来 |
[24:20] | at which point, it would be too late | 到那个时候 一切都为时已晚 |
[24:23] | as we would have all gone into hypothermia and be dead. | 那时我们一定都会体温过低然后死亡 |
[24:28] | Asta could have died? | 阿斯塔当时可能会死 |
[24:32] | Yeah. She could have. | 是可能会 |
[24:34] | I mean, we all could have died actually. | 实际上 我们都有可能死掉 |
[24:39] | We’re pretty lucky. | 我们都挺幸运的 |
[24:42] | You know what, I, um, | 我… |
[24:44] | I think I’ll take that juice in the opaque mug now. | 我现在想来一杯那个装在不透明杯子里的果汁了 |
[24:49] | You bitch, I almost lost you. | 你个坏女人 我差点就失去你了 |
[24:56] | Oh, I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[25:00] | I just feel like– | 我感觉就像 |
[25:02] | you should probably, like, buy me a drink or something | 你似乎应该 请我喝一杯或是什么的 |
[25:03] | ’cause I’m like–uh, my nerves are like fried eggs. | 因为我 我的神经就像是煎蛋一样 |
[25:08] | We’re gonna do two sodas. | 那我拿两杯苏打水 |
[25:10] | One with vodka. | 其中一杯要加伏特加 |
[25:12] | When I woke up, | 当我醒来的时候 |
[25:13] | I had no idea where I was. | 我完全不知道我在哪里 |
[25:16] | I mean, one minute, I was in bed, | 我是说 上一分钟我还在床上 |
[25:18] | and the next minute, I was lying in a ditch | 下一分钟我就躺在了一个路边上的 |
[25:21] | by the side of the road. | 水沟里 |
[25:23] | And they put something in me. | 他们还某个东西放到了我身体里 |
[25:25] | Look. | 看 |
[25:28] | I don’t know why, but they’re following me. | 我不知道为什么 但是他们在跟踪我 |
[25:31] | They’re listening. | 他们在窃听我 |
[25:33] | Look, you can see it. | 你们可以看到它 |
[25:39] | Alien technology. That’s it. | 外星科技 就是这个 |
[25:50] | – Hey, honey. – Honey. | -宝贝 -宝贝 |
[25:54] | Why do I smell fish? | 我为什么闻到了鱼味 |
[25:56] | Because I made branzino. | 因为我做了鲈鱼 |
[26:02] | Tonight’s supposed to be taco night. | 今晚应该是吃卷饼的 |
[26:05] | Does that mean that tacos are moving to tomorrow night? | 这意味着卷饼要挪到明晚吃了吗 |
[26:06] | Because that’s– that’s spaghetti. | 因为 明晚应该吃意面 |
[26:08] | Will you relax, just try to get out of your comfort zone? | 你能放松一点吗 试着走出你的舒适圈 |
[26:10] | Yeah, but– | 好吧 但是 |
[26:12] | Max is at the movies with Sahar. | 麦克斯和萨哈尔在电影院 |
[26:13] | So I invited a friend over with her husband. | 所以 我邀请了一个朋友和她的丈夫来吃晚饭 |
[26:17] | I want you to meet them. You’re gonna love them. | 我想让你见见他们 你会喜欢他们的 |
[26:21] | Maybe we could do fish tacos. | 或许我们可以吃鱼肉卷饼 |
[26:25] | This is my husband, Ben. | 这位是我的丈夫 本 |
[26:27] | Ben, this is Sarah and Richard Houston. | 本 他们是莎拉和理查德·休斯顿 |
[26:29] | Oh, come on. We’re friends. | 不必了吧 我们是朋友 |
[26:31] | You can call him Dick. | 你可以叫他迪克 |
[26:33] | Well, we’re having fish. | 我们今晚吃鱼 |
[26:39] | I want to thank you all for coming and for sharing. | 感谢大家来参加座谈 感谢你们的分享 |
[26:41] | Come down and visit me. | 欢迎你们来拜访我 |
[26:42] | We have a booth on the con floor. | 我们在地面层有一个展位 |
[26:45] | A lot of cool merchandise. Thank you. | 那有很多很酷的商品 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[26:53] | Wait. Harry, where are you going? | 等下 哈里 你要去哪 |
[26:59] | Alien Tracker, hold up. | 外星人追踪者 等下 |
[27:00] | Alien Tracker! | 外星人追踪者 |
[27:02] | Can I get an autograph? | 我能要一个签名吗 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:12] | 自助快照亭 入口和取照片处 | |
[27:13] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[27:18] | 外星人尸体解刨 禁止入内 | |
[27:21] | 25一人或者两人以上40 包含两分钟和打印一张四连拍 | |
[27:34] | Sorry. It’s my turn. | 抱歉 现在轮到我了 |
[27:38] | Do you mind? | 你干什么 |
[27:39] | I’m going to cut that alien technology out of your arm, | 我要把你手臂切开并取出那个外星科技 |
[27:42] | and then I’m going to leave. | 然后我就会离开 |
[27:46] | – What the hell! – Quiet. | -搞什么鬼 -安静点 |
[27:49] | – Aah, it’s not alien! It’s a BB. – What? | -那不是外星科技 是个BB弹 -什么 |
[27:52] | A BB got lodged in my arm when I was a kid. Okay, I lied. | 是我小的时候射入我胳膊里的 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[27:55] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[27:56] | You’re the one with the knife, you freakin’ psycho. | 你才拿着刀呢 你这个神经病 |
[28:05] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[28:07] | What are you looking for? And don’t lie. | 你在找什么 别对我撒谎 |
[28:10] | I think I deserve at least that. | 我觉得我至少有权知道这个 |
[28:15] | When the Grays abduct a human, | 当灰人绑架人类的时候 |
[28:18] | they leave alien technology implanted on their body. | 他们会把一个外星科技植入到人类的身体里 |
[28:22] | It is a transmitter. | 是一个发射器 |
[28:24] | It is a way for them to track the victim. | 这是他们跟踪受害者的一种方式 |
[28:27] | I need to find one. | 我需要找到一个发射器 |
[28:30] | Is that why we’re here? | 这就是我们来这的原因 |
[28:32] | So you can rip an implant out of some poor person’s arm? | 就为了把植入物从某个可怜人的胳膊里扯出来 |
[28:35] | It’s for my radio. | 是为了我的无线电设备 |
[28:37] | The implant is made of an alien metal. | 植入物是由外星金属做的 |
[28:40] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[28:53] | The Alien Tracker is after me. | 外星人追踪者在追我 |
[28:56] | He can see me like Max. | 他可以像麦克斯那样看穿我 |
[28:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:59] | The rest is self-explanatory. | 剩下的不言自明了 |
[29:00] | His name is Alien Tracker. | 他的名字就叫外星人追踪者 |
[29:03] | – Maybe we should go then. – Yes. | -那我们或许应该走了 -是的 |
[29:08] | It was, like– | 那很 |
[29:09] | I mean, he designed the whole thing himself, | 我是说 他自己设计了整个东西 |
[29:10] | the whole thing. He made it all on his own. | 整个东西都是他自己做的 |
[29:13] | Oh, I’m so sad. | 我好难过 |
[29:14] | I thought Max was gonna be here tonight. | 我以为麦克斯今晚会在这 |
[29:16] | We’re so looking forward to meeting him. | 我们很期待见到他 |
[29:18] | Right, honey? | 对吗 宝贝 |
[29:19] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I love kids. | 是的 是的 我喜欢小孩 |
[29:22] | We want them, but the doctor said sarah’s probably too old. | 我们也想要孩子 但是医生说莎拉可能年纪过大了 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[29:27] | I’m sure that it will happen for you two. | 我相信你俩会孕育出小孩的 |
[29:31] | Meanwhile, enjoy the freedom ’cause kids are a lot. | 同时 尽情享受自由的时光吧 因为小孩事很多的 |
[29:35] | That’s why it’s so nice having some adult time. | 所以能有一些成人时间可真是太好了 |
[29:37] | Right, honey? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[29:38] | Mmm. Fun fact, more people died | 冷知识 每年被海鲈鱼刺卡死的人 |
[29:40] | choking on branzino bones per year than heart disease. | 比因心脏病而死的人还多 |
[29:45] | Honey, could you help me with dessert? | 亲爱的 可以帮我准备一下甜点吗 |
[29:50] | Sweetie, you haven’t said two words all night. | 甜心 你一整晚没怎么说过话了 |
[29:55] | I’m pulling all of the weight here. | 只有我在活跃气氛 |
[29:56] | Well, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:57] | I think not having tacos has kind of thrown me off my game. | 没吃到塔可 所以我不是很开心 |
[30:00] | Look, I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[30:01] | You spent the last half hour playing medical examiner | 过去的半个小时里 你一直在用鱼刺 |
[30:03] | with your fish bones. | 玩模拟解剖 |
[30:05] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 我把大部分鱼刺都吃了 |
[30:06] | I swallowed most of them. | 不知道你听了会不会开心点 |
[30:08] | Uh, it doesn’t make me feel better. | 并没有 |
[30:09] | Okay. I feel terrible. | 好吧 那太糟了 |
[30:13] | I really like Sarah and Dick. | 我真的很喜欢莎拉和迪克 |
[30:15] | And it’s nice to have couple friends who we can | 而且能拥有一起吃晚饭的朋友 |
[30:17] | have over for dinner. | 感觉真的很好 |
[30:19] | Can you try? | 你可以努力一下吗 |
[30:20] | Okay. Look, I’ll be more sociable. | 好的 我会多说点话的 |
[30:23] | I’ll talk to Dick about candle making. | 我和迪克聊聊蜡烛制作吧 |
[30:26] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[30:29] | Or something else. | 或其他什么话题 |
[30:32] | What, you don’t–what, you don’t like my candles? | 什么 你不喜欢我的蜡烛 |
[30:36] | No, I mean, of course. | 不 我是说 |
[30:37] | I…love them. | 我简直爱到不行 |
[30:41] | It’s just– | 问题只是 |
[30:43] | it’s not really exciting dinner conversation. | 这可能不是让人开心的聊天话题 |
[30:47] | Not sure I want to live in that world, but okay. | 我不一定想生活在那种地方 但好吧 |
[30:51] | Just leave the baby talk to me, okay? | 让我来聊小孩的事 |
[30:52] | I’m the mother-to-be. | 要成为母亲的是我 |
[30:54] | Well, that’s not what the doctor said. | 医生可不是这样说的 |
[30:55] | Hey, listen, asshole, just do your job. | 听好了 混球 别多管闲事 |
[30:58] | Keep them engaged. | 别让他们闲下来 |
[30:59] | so I can go on a little reconnaissance mission. | 让我能好好探查 |
[31:01] | I did an Internet deep dive and found pictures of Ben | 我在网上仔细搜索后找到了 |
[31:03] | making these shitty candles. | 本做这些破蜡烛的照片 |
[31:05] | Ask him about it. | 问问他怎么回事 |
[31:06] | Hope everyone’s in the mood for pie. | 准备好迎接派了吗 |
[31:08] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待了 |
[31:09] | May I use your powder room first? | 可以用一下你的盥洗室吗 |
[31:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:15] | I have to say, | 我真的要说 |
[31:15] | these are really, really nice candles. | 这些蜡烛简直棒呆了 |
[31:18] | What are they made of? Soy? | 是用什么做的 大豆 |
[31:20] | Well, actually, there are–yeah, | 其实 这些蜡烛 |
[31:22] | there are several different kinds of, um– | 是用几种不同种类的 |
[31:25] | not sure. | 不知道什么东西 |
[31:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[31:29] | Just a regular store-bought candle. | 只是一个店里买的普通蜡烛 |
[31:46] | Okay, um, keep moving. | 好吧 继续 |
[31:48] | I got this. | 我得到了这个 |
[31:51] | Oh, my God. You’re the Alien Tracker. | 天哪 你是外星人追踪者 |
[31:54] | I have listened to every episode of your podcast. | 我听过你的每期播客 |
[31:57] | I was wondering if maybe I could get a selfie with you? | 或许可以和你自拍一张吗 |
[32:01] | And this crazy dude came in | 然后这个疯子过来 |
[32:02] | and tried to stab me with a scalpel. | 试图用外科手术刀刺我 |
[32:06] | Why are you just staring at me? Are you gonna help me? | 为什么都在盯着我看 要来帮我吗 |
[32:09] | Can we just go look for him? | 我们能去找他吗 |
[32:13] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[32:17] | Hey, can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[32:19] | I need to hide. Can you leave? | 我要藏起来 你可以走开吗 |
[32:21] | What are you hiding from? | 你在躲什么 |
[32:24] | The Alien Tracker. He’s chasing me. | 外星人追踪者 他在找我 |
[32:30] | He thinks I’m an alien. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. | 他觉得我是外星人 哈 哈 哈 |
[32:34] | Um… He’s a crazy guy. | 他是个疯子 |
[32:37] | Well, I have no problem hiding aliens. | 我不介意藏个外星人 |
[32:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[32:43] | You are that hair guy, | 你就是那个 |
[32:46] | the one who knows all about ancient monuments. | 对古迹了如指掌的人 |
[32:48] | Yeah, that’s me. Would you like a signed copy? | 是我 你想要签名版吗 |
[32:53] | I would rather have flower-shaped fruit. | 我更想要花形状的水果 |
[33:54] | Hey, what are you doing up here? | 你在这做什么呢 |
[33:57] | I know. I’m such a snoop, right? | 我真是太爱东看西看了 |
[33:59] | I just love your decorating style. | 我只是喜欢你的装修风格 |
[34:01] | I had to see what the rest of the house looked like. | 我得看看房子的其他房间是怎么样的 |
[34:03] | You could have asked for a tour. | 你可以要我们带你转转 |
[34:11] | I’ll be honest with you. | 实话和你说吧 |
[34:14] | This whole “Not being able to have kids” thing | “没办法要小孩”这件事 |
[34:20] | is really hard. | 真的很难释怀 |
[34:22] | And I just wanted to see your son’s room. | 我只是想让你看看你儿子的房价 |
[34:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:30] | Just don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[34:32] | Women are having babies older and older now. | 现在女人生小孩的时间越来越靠后 |
[34:34] | You just never know. | 谁知道以后会怎么样呢 |
[34:35] | I’m actually not the problem. | 问题其实不在我 |
[34:38] | Dick only said that because he’s so self-conscious. | 迪克那样说只是因为他太难为情了 |
[34:40] | But he has very low motility. | 但他的精子活力不足 |
[34:44] | Look, if you want to get a taste for it, | 如果你想试试的话 |
[34:46] | you can babysit Max whenever you want. | 你可以随时帮忙照看麦克斯 |
[34:48] | Oh, I would love that. | 那太好了 |
[34:51] | I’ll take such good care of him. | 我会超级用心照顾他的 |
[34:56] | What’s interesting is that | 有趣的是 |
[34:57] | the masonry style of Delphi, Cuzco, | 特尔斐 库斯科 以及萨克塞瓦曼的砌石风格 |
[35:01] | or Sacsayhuamán are virtually identical, | 完全一致 |
[35:05] | and they’re considered “Navels of the world” | 它们被看作是”世界的肚脐” |
[35:08] | where deities descended from the sky | 神明从天上下凡 |
[35:10] | and imparted knowledge to the local population. | 开化当地种群的地方 |
[35:13] | So those places are on two opposite ends of the planet, | 所以这些地方位居星球的两个对立端点 |
[35:17] | and they have the same stories. | 却有着同样的故事 |
[35:20] | So you have to wonder | 你一定很好奇 |
[35:21] | if these people had been visited | 这些人是否 |
[35:24] | by the same beings. | 被同样的生物造访过 |
[35:26] | And if so, then you have to ask the question, | 如果是的话 你就要问了 |
[35:29] | “Who were they? And where did they come from?” | 它们是谁 它们从哪里来 |
[35:33] | – You should be on television. – Okay. | -你真应该上电视 -确实 |
[35:37] | – I have to go. – I hope I didn’t bore you. | -我该走了 -希望没烦到你 |
[35:40] | No. | 不会 |
[35:42] | You’re out of fruit flowers. | 你没有水果花了 |
[35:44] | I left you the honeydew melon. | 我把蜜瓜留给你了 |
[35:46] | They taste like old women’s perfume. | 尝起来像老女人的香水 |
[36:02] | Kate doesn’t love the whole candle thing? | 凯特不喜欢蜡烛吗 |
[36:05] | I accidentally spilled some wax on her head once. | 我有一次不小心把蜡滴在她头上了 |
[36:07] | She lost some hair. | 她失去了一些头发 |
[36:08] | – Yeah. – What are you gonna do? | -是的 -还能怎么办呢 |
[36:10] | Yeah, I get it. You know, | 我懂我懂 |
[36:11] | Sarah can get pretty particular about the things I do too. | 莎拉有时候也会挑剔我的事 |
[36:16] | Very passionate, very passionate ladies. | 确实是一群活力十足的女士 |
[36:17] | Oh, that’s– that’s one word for it. | 也可以这么说 |
[36:23] | Want to fire it up? Show you how it’s done. | 要点火试试吗 给你看看过程 |
[36:26] | – Yes, yes. – You sure? | -好 -你确定 |
[36:28] | Please, yeah, yeah, oh. | 当然啦 |
[36:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:40] | – I just find it pretty relaxing. – Yeah. | -我觉得这很放松 -是嘛 |
[36:43] | Helps me cope with the pressures of being mayor, | 缓解了我当镇长的压力 |
[36:47] | especially after the town doctor was murdered. | 尤其在镇上的医生被杀之后 |
[36:52] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[36:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:56] | We did just make an arrest though. | 不过我们刚逮捕了一个人 |
[36:57] | And it was the first murder in Patience since, like, the 1800s. | 这是佩西恩斯自十九世纪以来的第一起谋杀案 |
[37:03] | I’ve always wanted to say, you know, | 我一直想说的是 |
[37:06] | “Not on my watch, buddy.” | “在我眼皮底下可别想 老兄” |
[37:09] | But yeah, it was– it was on my watch. | 但是呢 确实在我眼皮底下发生了 |
[37:16] | Think I might have been across the street when it happened. | 现在想来 案发当时我好像就在那条街上 |
[37:25] | Do you like pumpkin spice? | 你喜欢南瓜香料吗 |
[37:32] | Mmm. That was close. | 差一点 |
[37:34] | It’s like everybody is talking about me | 感觉所有人都在谈论我 |
[37:36] | like I’m some big hero… | 就像我是什么大英雄一样 |
[37:40] | Except for the two people whose lives I actually saved | 除了我真正救的那两个人 |
[37:43] | that incidentally are both completely ignoring me. | 好像都完全无视了我 |
[37:50] | You know, I should be hanging out with my friend right now. | 我现在应该和我的朋友在一起玩 |
[37:52] | Bitch, I’m your friend. | 婊子 我就是你朋友啊 |
[37:54] | We’re closer than you and Asta. | 我可比阿斯塔与你更亲密 |
[37:57] | We shared a boyfriend in high school. | 我俩在高中可是分享了男朋友 |
[37:59] | You mean the guy that you slept with behind my back? | 你是指你背着我睡了那个男的吗 |
[38:02] | I grabbed his dick, and he was into it. | 我抓了抓他的老二 他很喜欢 |
[38:03] | So what am I supposed to do, say no? | 我能怎么做 拒绝吗 |
[38:06] | Oh, yeah. Fair point. | 说的也对 |
[38:08] | It just, like, bothers me I can’t get ahold of them. | 我只是很不爽 我根本联系不上他们 |
[38:11] | I’ve been texting all day. | 我发了一天短信了 |
[38:13] | I don’t know, maybe something happened to her. | 我不知道 也许她出了什么事 |
[38:16] | Maybe they’re not okay. | 也许他们其实有什么事 |
[38:16] | I don’t know. It’s kind of freaking me out. | 我也不知道 我都快疯了 |
[38:19] | Yeah, probably something bad did happen to her. | 也许她的确遇上了坏事呢 |
[38:21] | I don’t know. She probably got kidnapped or something or, | 她可能被绑架了 |
[38:24] | like, people are after her and, | 像是 有人跟踪她 |
[38:25] | like, she’s in the back of a car, like, in a trunk, | 她被塞进汽车后备箱什么的 |
[38:28] | like, screaming and, like, pounding | 边尖叫边敲打箱门 |
[38:30] | and, like– or she could be dead. | 或许她已经死了 |
[38:32] | She could be dead in a ditch somewhere, | 她可能死在臭水沟 |
[38:34] | like, covered in blood | 浑身是血 |
[38:35] | and, like, intestines are, like, trailing out– | 开膛破肚 肠子外露 |
[38:39] | – Is this supposed to help me feel better? – Okay. | -你是真的想开导我吗 -好了 |
[38:42] | So we’re gonna switch gears over to karaoke. | 我们接下来要转到卡拉OK环节了 |
[38:44] | First up, we have our own Liv Baker singing a song for us. | 首先让我们有请丽芙·贝克献唱一首 |
[38:48] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[39:02] | *It must have been cold there in my shadow* | *我的身影之下一定很冰冷* |
[39:10] | *To never have sunlight on your face* | *你的面容之上从未有过阳光* |
[39:18] | *You were content to let me shine* | *你满足于让我闪耀* |
[39:23] | *That’s your way* | *这是你爱我的方式* |
[39:26] | *You always walked a step behind* | *你总是退居一步* |
[39:33] | *So I was the one with all the glory* | *让我拥有所有荣光* |
[39:38] | What the hell is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[39:40] | *While you were the one with all the strength* | *而你才是拥有力量的勇士* |
[39:49] | *A beautiful face without a name* | *面容美丽 却籍籍无名* |
[39:54] | *For so long* | *如此之久* |
[39:56] | *A beautiful smile that hides the pain* | *笑容耀眼 却暗藏苦痛* |
[40:03] | *Did you ever know* | *你是否知道* |
[40:05] | *That you’re my hero* | *你就是我的英雄* |
[40:11] | *And everything I would like to be* | *是我的憧憬* |
[40:19] | *I can fly higher* | *我能翱翔天际* |
[40:21] | *Than an eagle* | *堪比神鹰* |
[40:27] | *You are the wind beneath my wings* | *你就是助我上青云的清风* |
[40:36] | Okay. | 我愿意 |
[40:44] | Guess I’m deputy again. | 看来我又重新当上副警长了 |
[40:58] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[41:02] | I first learned the concept of two for one | 我第一次知道买一送一这个概念 |
[41:04] | when there was a sale on day old baguettes at the market. | 是市集上临期法棍大甩卖的那天 |
[41:13] | But having this Alien Tracker in my grips | 但是逮住这位外星人追踪者 |
[41:15] | and discovering he was implanted with the very chip i need | 并且发现他身上正好有我要的芯片 |
[41:19] | is even more exciting | 比起白得一块 |
[41:20] | than getting an extra two-foot-long crouton. | 两英尺长的面包片来说 更让我激动 |
[41:24] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[41:26] | I’m taking that alien technology out of your neck. | 我要从你的脖子里拿出那项外星技术 |
[41:29] | No, wait. Where is my baby? | 等等 我的孩子在哪里 |
[41:34] | What baby? | 什么孩子 |
[41:35] | The one you took out of my wife 30 years ago on the bus. | 三十年前在公车上你们从我妻子手中抢走孩子 |
[41:38] | We don’t do that. That’s the Greys. | 我们不会做这种事 那是灰人干的 |
[41:41] | You’re a Grey. | 你就是灰人 |
[41:42] | – How dare you! – Please don’t take it out. | -你居然敢这么说 -求你不要取出来 |
[41:45] | It’s the only way they can find me if they come back. | 如果他们回来了 这是他们找我的唯一方法 |
[41:48] | It’s the only way I’ll ever meet my son. | 也是我能见到儿子的唯一方法 |
[41:52] | They’re not coming back for you. | 他们不会回来找你 |
[41:55] | They already got what they wanted. | 他们已经达到目的了 |
[42:07] | I recognize you. | 我认识你 |
[42:08] | You were in that Experiencer Panel. | 你在那个外星人接触者小组 |
[42:10] | Mmm, yeah. | 是的 |
[42:11] | I heard what you said up there. | 我听了你的发言 |
[42:13] | It was very touching. But you should be careful. | 非常感人 不过你得小心了 |
[42:18] | – What do you mean? – For all you know, | -什么意思 -各种各样的原因吧 |
[42:20] | your alien is a Christopher Columbus of the sky. | 毕竟你遇到的外星人可是太空中的哥伦布 |
[42:47] | 系统安全警告 您是否想要浏览此文件 是 | |
[43:13] | Let’s go. I got what I needed. | 走吧 我拿到我要的东西了 |
[43:16] | Well, that makes me nervous. | 你这样说话让我紧张 |
[43:18] | Don’t worry. I didn’t hurt him. | 别担心 我没有伤害他 |
[43:21] | He was on his knees, thanking me. | 他跪在地上感谢我呢 |
[43:24] | – You’re a monster. – You’re welcome. | -你就是怪物 -不用谢 |
[43:30] | There are no monsters. | 世上没有怪物 |
[43:32] | Beings do what needs to be done in order to survive. | 只有为了生存而不择手段的人 |
[43:50] | Asta! | 阿斯塔 |
[43:56] | Are you in there?! | 你在里面吗 |
[44:16] | Ow, shit! | 痛死我了 |