时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:02] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
[00:04] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:06] | – Amanda. – Daddy. | -阿曼达 -爸爸 |
[00:07] | Before he died. | 他去世前 |
[00:09] | – Who are you? – Nolan Ross. | -你是谁 -诺兰·罗斯 |
[00:10] | Friend of your father’s. | 你父亲的朋友 |
[00:11] | He wanted you to have something. | 他给你留了些东西 |
[00:12] | He left road map for revenge | 父亲为复仇留下了线索 |
[00:13] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lifes. | 让我知道摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
[00:16] | And that is Queen Victoria. | 那位就是维多利亚女王 |
[00:18] | That’s Victoria’s privileged spawn. | 那是维多利亚的独生子 |
[00:20] | – I’m Daniel. – Emily. | -我叫丹尼尔 -我叫艾米莉 |
[00:22] | Jack Porter is still carrying a torch for little Amanda Clarke. | 杰克·波特对小阿曼达·克拉克还念念不忘呢 |
[00:26] | Sometimes, the innocent get hurt. | 有时复仇会伤及无辜 |
[00:27] | – Sammy! – Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | -山姆 -阿曼达·克拉克已经死了 |
[00:29] | But one by one, the guilty will pay. | 但有罪之人将一个接一个得到报应 |
[00:31] | You could’ve had anyone, | 你跟谁不行 |
[00:32] | and you knew she was my closest friend. | 你明明知道 她是我最好的朋友 |
[00:34] | Lydia has asked me to announce | 莉迪亚让我帮她宣布 |
[00:36] | that this will be her final weekend in the Hamptons. | 这将是她在汉普顿的最后一个周末 |
[00:38] | Nothing ever goes exactly as you expect. | 世事往往不遂人愿 |
[00:40] | It’s your engagement party. | 这是你的订婚派对 |
[00:42] | And mistakes are life and death. | 走错一步 攸关生死 |
[00:44] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:45] | Collateral damage is inescapable. | 殃及鱼池 在所难免 |
[00:48] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[00:53] | Go, Daniel! | 加油 丹尼尔 |
[00:54] | Daniel, you have it. You’re almost there. | 丹尼尔 控住球 快到了 |
[00:59] | Go, Daniel! | 加油 丹尼尔 |
[01:00] | Go, Daniel! | 冲 丹尼尔 |
[01:01] | – You got it, Daniel! – Come on, Daniel! | -你能行的 -丹尼尔 快 |
[01:05] | Go, go, go! Go, Daniel! | 加油加油 丹尼尔 |
[01:06] | Go, Daniel! Go, Daniel! | 加油 丹尼尔 冲呀 |
[01:08] | Go, Daniel! You have it! You’re almost there! | 加油 丹尼尔 快到球门了 |
[01:10] | Take it home! | 进球 |
[01:11] | And he missed it. | 没进 |
[01:14] | …For Hampton Bay. | 汉普顿海湾队 |
[01:16] | That’s gotta hurt. | 错失良机了 |
[01:20] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[01:21] | What are you doing over here? | 你怎么在这 |
[01:23] | This area is strictly for the commoners. | 这里可是平民看台 |
[01:26] | I like the view. | 我喜欢这儿的景色 |
[01:27] | Mm. So I see. | 我明白了 |
[01:30] | Don’t think I didn’t spot you flirting with Daniel Grayson | 别以为上个星期在游艇派对上 |
[01:32] | at the yacht party last week. | 我没看到你跟丹尼尔·格雷森调情 |
[01:35] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[01:35] | – He’s charming. – He’s dangerous. | -他很有魅力 -他可不是什么善类 |
[01:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:39] | Now I assume you have been studying | 想必你已经在我的脸谱主页上 |
[01:41] | the Hamptons group on my Facebook page. | 研究过汉普顿的知名人士了吧 |
[01:43] | Why, is there gonna be a test? | 怎么 还想考考我呀 |
[01:45] | Every bloody day. | 每日一测 |
[01:46] | Welcome to the V.I.P. Tent. | 欢迎来到贵宾区 |
[01:49] | For you. | 拿着 |
[01:51] | So tell me, who is here? | 给我介绍下这里的人吧 |
[01:55] | Oh, come on. White one? | 不会吧 一个都说不出来 |
[01:58] | Mm. You must remember him. | 你一定记得他 |
[02:00] | Nolan Ross– from the Memorial Day party. | 诺兰·罗斯 他也参加了纪念日派对 |
[02:03] | Perennial pain in the ass? | 永远的讨厌鬼 |
[02:05] | Gold star. | 回答正确 加十分 |
[02:07] | And that charmer chatting him up | 那个跟他聊天的帅大叔 |
[02:09] | is Bill Harmon, | 是比尔·哈蒙 |
[02:10] | head of Wall Street’s most profitable hedge fund. | 华尔街最赚钱的套保基金老总 |
[02:13] | You’d have to have Nolan’s kind of money | 你得像诺兰那样有点钱 |
[02:14] | for him to even look at you. | 人家老总才会正眼瞧你 |
[02:16] | Ah, and of course, | 当然了 |
[02:17] | situated comfortably in the royalty section, | 在贵宾席安然就坐的就是 |
[02:20] | we have Conrad Grayson and… | 康拉德·格雷森 还有 |
[02:24] | Her majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[02:26] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[02:27] | I need to do a little networking. | 我要去做点公关工作 |
[02:29] | You’ll be okay, right? | 你一个人没关系吧 |
[02:29] | Yeah, of course. Yeah. Go. | 当然 你去吧 |
[02:39] | Uncle Bill! | 比尔叔叔 |
[02:40] | Uncle Bill! | 比尔叔叔 |
[02:42] | Hello, birthday girl. | 你好 小寿星 |
[02:44] | Dad, uncle Bill’s here. | 爸爸 比尔叔叔来了 |
[02:46] | Look what I have here. | 看我带了什么来 |
[02:48] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[02:49] | Oh! What’s his name? | 它叫什么名字呢 |
[02:50] | Uh, that is up to you. | 你来取 |
[02:52] | What’s he look like? | 你觉得他该叫什么 |
[02:54] | Like a sammy. | 叫山姆 |
[02:55] | Sammy. Okay. | 山姆 好的 |
[02:56] | Well, then sammy it is. | 那就叫山姆吧 |
[02:58] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[02:59] | David, I gotta talk to you. | 大卫 我要跟你谈谈 |
[03:00] | yeah, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:02] | It’s about Grayson. | 是格雷森的事 |
[03:05] | Well, it’s so nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:07] | Nice to see you. | 我也是 |
[03:16] | Declan. | 德克兰 |
[03:17] | Little help, please. | 过来帮忙 |
[03:18] | The tables aren’t gonna bus themselves. | 桌子可没办法自己变出吃的来 |
[03:20] | I’m on break. | 我正休息呢 |
[03:21] | Yeah, break’s over. Let’s keep the tables turning. | 休息时间结束 赶紧开工 |
[03:23] | You should have thought of that | 上周你解雇一半的员工时 |
[03:24] | before you fired half the staff last week. | 就早该想到 现在会忙不过来 |
[03:26] | Don’t be a smart-ass. | 别自作聪明了 |
[03:29] | Stowaway. Carl speaking. | 偷渡者酒吧 我是卡尔 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I got the notice. | 我收到通知了 |
[03:35] | No, don’t bother. I know what I gotta do. | 不用麻烦了 我知道该怎么做 |
[03:40] | Close up after lunch | 午餐后关门 |
[03:41] | and take inventory on everything we got. | 我们要清算现有存货 |
[03:43] | what’s going on, dad? | 怎么了 爸 |
[03:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[03:46] | What’s, uh, his problem? | 他这是怎么了 |
[03:50] | We’re closing up early. | 我们要提早关门了 |
[03:51] | Oh, sweet. | 太妙了 |
[03:54] | No, Declan. | 不 德克兰 |
[03:56] | Not sweet. | 一点都不妙 |
[03:57] | Yo. That mean I could borrow the boat? | 喂 可以借用下你的船吗 |
[04:07] | Whose boat, Charlotte? | 谁的船 夏洛特 |
[04:09] | A friend’s. | 一个朋友 |
[04:11] | I thought we had all the same friends. | 我以为你的朋友我都认识 |
[04:13] | Yeah, well, I’m sick of the same. | 我厌倦了一成不变 |
[04:16] | I want different. | 我想要些新花样 |
[04:18] | I can do different. | 我也可以玩新花样 |
[04:20] | Love different. | 我喜欢新花样 |
[04:22] | Come on, Daniel! Stay on him! | 加油丹尼尔 稳住他 |
[04:25] | Go, Daniel! | 冲啊 丹尼尔 |
[04:29] | That’s it, Daniel! Go! That’s it! You’re on him! | 就是这样 丹尼尔冲啊 击败他 |
[04:31] | You’re on him, Daniel! Go! | 丹尼尔 击败他 冲啊 |
[04:36] | Another goal for Harris. | 哈里斯又进了一球 |
[04:39] | Your boy’s not looking too good out there today, Grayson. | 你儿子今天表现不佳啊 格雷森 |
[04:41] | Mm. It’s not even halftime. | 都还没到中场休息呢 |
[04:42] | There’s still plenty of game left. | 这场比赛还长着呢 |
[04:44] | Care to back that up with a wager? | 那敢打个赌吗 |
[04:47] | I stopped playing games with you | 十八年前我解雇你之后 |
[04:48] | when I fired you 18 years ago. | 我就再也不和你玩什么游戏了 |
[04:51] | I’d say that particular game | 我不得不说 在那场特别的游戏中 |
[04:52] | worked out pretty well for both of us. | 你我都获益不浅 |
[04:54] | But if you don’t want to throw any more money away | 不过如果你不想 |
[04:56] | on that son of yours, I can understand. | 在自己儿子身上浪费钱的话 我懂的 |
[04:57] | The only thing you seem to understand, Mr. Harmon, | 哈蒙先生 似乎你唯一懂得的是 |
[04:59] | is how to ruin a perfectly good afternoon. | 如何毁掉一个美好的下午 |
[05:02] | Just having a little fun, Vic. | 开个小玩笑罢了 小维 |
[05:04] | Tell you what, I’ll even the playing field. | 这样 我们公平一点 |
[05:06] | Put your money where your mouth is on Daniel, | 把钱压在你们引以为傲的丹尼尔身上 |
[05:08] | and I’ll take back the 5 points you’re already down. | 你们已经落后的这五分我忽略不计 |
[05:10] | I’ll take that bet. | 我跟你赌 |
[05:12] | Hello again, Mr. And Mrs. Grayson. | 我们又见面了 格雷森夫妇 |
[05:15] | Ah, Ms. Thorne. What a pleasant surprise. | 索恩小姐 你也在这儿 真高兴见到你 |
[05:16] | You remember Emily. | 你记得艾米莉吗 |
[05:18] | Of course, yeah. The girl next door. | 当然了 住在我们隔壁的女孩 |
[05:20] | Oh, not for much longer, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们不能再当多久邻居了 |
[05:22] | I understand that Lydia and Michael’s house | 我获悉有很多人出价购买 |
[05:23] | is in multiple offers. | 莉迪亚和迈克尔的那栋房子 |
[05:25] | Actually, one of those offers is mine. | 事实上 我也是其中一个竞价买家 |
[05:27] | Oh. Well, we’re gonna keep our fingers crossed for you. | 我们祝你能成功买到那栋房子 |
[05:29] | Thanks, but I went in strong. | 谢谢 但我志在必得 |
[05:31] | My realtor is expecting good news. | 我的房产经纪人正在等好消息 |
[05:33] | Gotta like a girl who goes after what she wants. | 追逐自己想要的 这样的女孩我喜欢 |
[05:35] | Bill Harmon. | 比尔·哈蒙 |
[05:36] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[05:37] | You watch your money around this one, young lady. | 小姑娘 在他面前可得管好你的钱包 |
[05:39] | He’ll take you for every penny if he can. | 他会不惜余力剥夺你身上的一分一毫 |
[05:41] | Well, I know a good bet when I see one. | 我有很好的投资眼光 |
[05:45] | And the first half comes to a close. | 上半场比赛结束 |
[05:47] | We welcome everyone out onto the field | 我们诚邀各位到球场上 |
[05:48] | for the traditional stomping of the divots. | 参加传统的跺草皮活动 |
[05:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls… | 先生们女士们 男孩女孩们 |
[05:56] | and stomp those divots. | 尽情跺草皮吧 |
[05:57] | I think I’m in the mood to stomp a few divots. | 我想去跺一跺草皮 |
[06:02] | What’s your hurry, party planner? | 派对小策划 你这么急要去哪里 |
[06:04] | Nolan, there must be a hundred women here | 诺兰 那里有一大堆的女人 |
[06:06] | who would love to play your little games. | 愿意你在她们面前耍那些小把戏 |
[06:07] | I, however, am not one of them. | 但我不是她们中的一员 |
[06:09] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:17] | Hey, it’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[06:19] | Listen, I thought we had a deal on my boat. | 我知道卖船的事我们谈过了 |
[06:21] | Other buyers are starting to line up. | 但是别的买家开始加价了 |
[06:22] | Ah, the art of the deal. | 挺会讲价的嘛 |
[06:26] | Tell you what, | 告诉你吧 |
[06:27] | I’ll have my business manager | 你随便开个价 |
[06:29] | wire whatever you’re asking into your little bank, | 我让我业务经理把钱打进你的小金库里 |
[06:32] | and then we can do the title transfer, | 然后我们就可以把船过户了 |
[06:34] | and blah, blah, blah, whenever it’s convenient. | 只要你方便 什么时候都可以 |
[06:35] | It’s convenient today. | 我今天就很方便 |
[06:37] | Aye, aye, captain. | 好的 船长 |
[06:39] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[06:47] | You know Nolan Ross? | 你认识诺兰·罗斯 |
[06:48] | Yes, we’ve been close for a long time. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[06:52] | A bit of an odd bird, that one. | 他是个怪人 |
[06:53] | I wouldn’t guess he had any real friends at all, | 我以为他压根没什么朋友 |
[06:55] | much less one as lovely as you. | 尤其是像你这么迷人的朋友 |
[06:57] | Nolan knows when people look at him, | 诺兰知道人们看着他的时候 |
[06:58] | they see dollar signs, | 眼里满是闪闪发光的钞票 |
[06:59] | so he’s built up a few defense mechanisms. | 所以他很有自我保护意识 |
[07:02] | It’s hard to know who to trust when it comes to money. | 一旦牵扯到钱 就不知道该信任谁了 |
[07:05] | Couldn’t agree more. So who do you trust? | 非常同意 那么你信任谁呢 |
[07:07] | With my money? | 对于我的钱吗 |
[07:08] | Myself since 2008. | 自从2008年后 我只信任自己 |
[07:10] | I’ve been sitting in cash and short-term bonds | 我的资产只有现金和短期债券 |
[07:12] | wondering when that second shoe’s gonna drop. | 不知道下一次经济危机什么时候会来 |
[07:15] | My fund actually made money in 2008. | 我的基金在2008年还挣钱了呢 |
[07:16] | Really? Well, what do you have, a crystal ball? | 真的吗 你难道有预言水晶球吗 |
[07:19] | And a magic hat. | 还有一顶魔法帽 |
[07:21] | Bit of free advice? | 免费给你点小建议 |
[07:22] | The other shoe’s not gonna drop anytime soon. | 经济危机没那么快席卷重来 |
[07:24] | You should consider getting back into the market. | 你可以考虑重回市场 |
[07:26] | Never said I wasn’t considering. | 我不是没考虑过 |
[07:28] | Well, then you and I have a lot to discuss. | 那我和你有很多可以聊的了 |
[07:31] | Call my office. | 这是我办公室电话 |
[07:32] | We’ll set a lunch when you’re ready. | 等你做好打算了 一起吃个中饭聊聊 |
[07:33] | Loser pays. | 赌输的人付钱 |
[07:35] | Always. | 必须的 |
[07:42] | Another shocking turn | 今日大卫·克拉克叛国案件的审讯 |
[07:43] | in the David Clarke treason trial came today | 又发生了戏剧性的转折 |
[07:45] | as financial advisor Bill Harmon took the stand | 财务顾问比尔·哈蒙出庭作证 |
[07:48] | with searing testimony | 他言辞犀利 指证了 |
[07:49] | against his longtime friend and colleague, David Carke. | 他多年来好友兼同事大卫·克拉克的罪行 |
[07:52] | Harmon is just one in a long line | 格雷森国际的许多员工都出来指证 |
[07:54] | of Grayson Global employees | 哈蒙只是其中之一 |
[07:56] | to detail Clarke’s involvement | 他们详细阐述了克拉克 |
[07:58] | in the deadly terrorist attack. | 如何参与那场致命的恐怖袭击 |
[08:18] | Easy, girl. | 放轻松点 丫头 |
[08:20] | What’s going on with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[08:22] | Off to a rough start, huh? | 真是出师不利啊 |
[08:26] | I was hoping you wouldn’t be here to see this. | 我还希望你没来看比赛呢 |
[08:28] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[08:30] | If it helps, I made a bet that you’d win. | 我赌了你会赢 希望让你好过点 |
[08:32] | Definitely does not help. | 当然不会好过 |
[08:34] | You know, you’re making it | 你这么做 |
[08:35] | very difficult for me to impress you. | 让我很难给你留下个好印象 |
[08:38] | I’m already impressed. | 我已经大开眼界了 |
[08:42] | Beautiful pony. | 这马真漂亮 |
[08:44] | Thoroughbred mix, about 7 years old? | 纯血统杂交 七岁左右吧 |
[08:46] | You’ve spent some time around horses. | 看来你对马还挺有研究的 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I was the captain of the equestrian club | 对 我以前在巴塞罗那上学的时候 |
[08:50] | my semester in Barcelona. | 是马术俱乐部的队长 |
[08:52] | Now who’s impressing who? | 现在是谁让谁大开眼界了 |
[08:56] | Would you like to go out sometime? | 你想改天一起出去吗 |
[08:59] | Riding? | 骑马吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah. Riding or… | 对 骑马 |
[09:02] | just dinner. | 或者吃个饭 |
[09:04] | Win the match, and it’s yes to both. | 赢了比赛 我就都答应 |
[09:06] | And if I lose? | 我输了怎么办 |
[09:08] | Then we’ll see. | 到时候再说 |
[09:11] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[09:16] | It looks like you could use a cool drink. | 看上去你需要一杯冰饮 |
[09:19] | It might take something | 或许我今天想来点 |
[09:20] | a little stronger than lemonade today. | 比柠檬汁更带劲的东西 |
[09:22] | Thanks for meeting me, Frank. | 多谢你抽空来见我 弗兰克 |
[09:24] | What were you able to find out? | 你有什么发现 |
[09:26] | About your pretty little neighbor? | 关于你的小小芳邻 |
[09:29] | Filthy rich and squeaky clean as far as I can tell. | 就我所知 她家财万贯而且身世清白 |
[09:32] | Her daddy was a wealthy expat. | 她父亲是个富裕的外国人 |
[09:35] | Gave her enough to bounce around the globe, | 给了她足够多的钱 让她周游列国 |
[09:37] | Collecting degrees and doing good deeds. | 一边学习 一边做做善事 |
[09:39] | No romantic scandals or divorces? | 没有风流韵事或者离婚之类的事吗 |
[09:41] | Nothing stateside. | 在美国本土没有此类记录 |
[09:43] | There’s a few stones left unturned. | 还有一些细节没查 |
[09:45] | I don’t expect much. | 估计也不会有大发现 |
[09:47] | Why are you so interested in this girl anyway? | 你为什么对这个女孩如此感兴趣 |
[09:49] | Because she’s interested in my son. | 因为她瞧上了我儿子 |
[09:51] | Need I remind you what happened | 你不会忘了吧 丹尼尔去年夏天 |
[09:53] | with that cocktail waitress | 和那个端鸡尾酒的女招待 |
[09:55] | Daniel fell for last summer? | 搞出来的那档子破事 |
[09:56] | No. I was the one who cleaned up that mess. | 怎么会忘 那个烂摊子还是我收拾的 |
[09:59] | I can promise you, | 我可以向你保证 |
[10:00] | Emily Thorne is no cocktail waitress. | 艾米莉·索恩不是什么低贱的女服务员 |
[10:03] | I’m not interested in what she’s not. | 她是不是女服务员 我不感兴趣 |
[10:05] | I want to know who she is. | 我真正关心的是 她到底是谁 |
[10:08] | Well, then perhaps you should go straight to the source… | 那或许你可以直取源头 |
[10:11] | Ask her yourself. | 当面跟她问个清楚 |
[10:14] | Frank, did you know? | 弗兰克 你知情么 |
[10:17] | About Conrad and Lydia. | 康拉德和莉迪亚的事 |
[10:20] | I’m head of your husband’s security. | 我是你丈夫的保全主管 |
[10:22] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道 |
[10:23] | But you kept it a secret from me anyway. | 但你却对我缄口不言 |
[10:25] | It’s my job to keep secrets. | 为雇主保密是我的职责所在 |
[10:27] | You of all people should appreciate that. | 对此你们都该很庆幸 |
[10:35] | Go, Daniel! | 上啊 丹尼尔 |
[10:36] | Come on now! | 就是现在 |
[10:38] | Grayson comes back down the field. | 格雷森 弯腰触地击球 |
[10:40] | Attaboy, Daniel! | 好样的 丹尼尔 |
[10:44] | A super-shot. Goal! | 全力一击 进了 |
[10:52] | Wow. There’s some really nice detail here, Porter. | 波特 这船的小细节都搞得不错 |
[10:57] | I restored every inch of her myself. | 我是亲手把她一点点修好的 |
[10:59] | Well, now that I own her, | 我现在是她的主人了 |
[11:01] | You want to tell me | 现在你能告诉我 |
[11:02] | why you named her “Amanda”? | 这艘船为什么叫”阿曼达”了吗 |
[11:03] | Just a girl I knew once. | 只是以前认识的一个女孩 |
[11:05] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[11:06] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[11:08] | Take good care of her, man. | 好好爱护她 兄弟 |
[11:10] | I’d love to. Just need someone | 我会的 现在我需要有个人 |
[11:12] | to show me the ropes. | 教教我怎么用这些绳索 |
[11:14] | Wait, wait, wait. You don’t know how to sail? | 等下 你不知道如何开船吗 |
[11:17] | I was thinking we might make another arrangement. | 对此 我是打算找你另作安排的 |
[11:20] | Unbelievable, man. | 难以置信 老兄 |
[11:22] | I’m–I’m not gonna teach you how to captain my own boat. | 我可不会教你 怎么开我自己的船 |
[11:25] | Oh, well, actually, I’d rather leave | 好吧 事实上 我情愿 |
[11:26] | The whole captain thing to you. | 把船长的工作全交给你 |
[11:28] | What I want is… | 我只是想 |
[11:30] | Someone to hang out with this summer, | 这个夏天 有个人能陪我玩玩 |
[11:32] | like… | 就像是 |
[11:33] | Gilligan and The Skipper, | 小弟和船长 |
[11:34] | Except this little buddy | 唯一的不同是 你眼前的这位 |
[11:36] | can get you on some killer guest lists. | 能让你出现在许多牛逼聚会的宾客名单中 |
[11:39] | You’re serious. | 看来你是认真的 |
[11:42] | Why would I want to hang out with you? | 我为啥要陪你出去玩 |
[11:44] | ‘Cause you don’t want to see the “Amanda” | 因为你是不愿见到”阿曼达” |
[11:45] | on the bottom of the ocean. | 沉睡于海底的 |
[11:49] | Go sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[12:02] | Hello. Anyone in there? | 有人在吗 |
[12:04] | Just a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[12:06] | Hey. It’s Charlotte. | 是我 夏洛特 |
[12:08] | – Declan. – Hey. | -德克兰 -嘿 |
[12:12] | Everybody. | 大家好 |
[12:14] | I hope it’s okay, I brought a few friends. | 我带了点朋友来 没关系吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah, I just– | 没关系 我只是 |
[12:18] | Boat’s not big enough? | 船不够大吗 |
[12:19] | The boat’s plenty big. | 船很大 |
[12:21] | I’m Declan. | 我是德克兰 |
[12:22] | I’m Charlotte’s boyfriend. | 我是夏洛特的男朋友 |
[12:26] | Where are all your customers? | 你的客人都到哪去了 |
[12:28] | Shut down early. | 提早打烊了 |
[12:30] | Health inspector? | 卫生检查吗 |
[12:31] | Inventory. | 盘点存货 |
[12:34] | Great. Then no one oughta miss this. | 好极了 那少瓶酒不会有人知道了 |
[12:37] | Adam, put that back. | 亚当 把它放回去 |
[12:40] | Unless, um… | 除非 |
[12:42] | You think we can get away with it. | 你允许我们顺手带瓶酒走 |
[12:46] | You kidding? I practically run this place. | 开什么玩笑 我的地盘我做主 |
[12:49] | It’s, uh, it’s still rum and diet, right, Charlotte? | 还要朗姆酒和健怡 对吧 夏洛特 |
[12:53] | Right. | 正是 |
[13:00] | Oh, no. No. You gotta be kidding me. | 不 不 不是吧 |
[13:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:03] | The boat’s gone. | 船不见了 |
[13:04] | What do you mean, gone? Like stolen? | 什么意思 你是说船被偷了吗 |
[13:07] | I don’t know. It should be here. | 我不知道 它应该停在这的 |
[13:08] | My brother said he was going to the bank. | 我哥刚才说 他要去银行办事 |
[13:11] | Come on, man. Pick up. | 赶紧的 老兄 接电话 |
[13:15] | What a joke. | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:18] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[13:20] | You coming? | 走吧 |
[13:25] | Sorry. | 对不住 |
[13:45] | “My dear Amanda, | “亲爱的阿曼达 |
[13:48] | the worst betrayals always come | 至信之人 |
[13:49] | from the ones we trust the most. | 往往会伤你最深 |
[13:51] | If I’m at all culpable for what happened to us, | 如果说 发生的这一切我有错的话 |
[13:55] | it’s because I gave away my trust too easily.” | 我就错在过于轻信他人了” |
[13:58] | It’s a good age. Not a worry in the world. | 这个年纪真好 无忧无虑 |
[14:01] | Well, she’s growing up without a mom. | 但她缺少一个母亲 |
[14:02] | – That’s a worry. – Last I checked, | -这就够犯愁了 -就我所知 |
[14:04] | you were working on a plan to change that with Victoria. | 你不是计划要跟维多利亚一起生活吗 |
[14:07] | What’s going on, Bill? | 出什么事了 比尔 |
[14:08] | I’m in trouble, David. | 我有麻烦了 大卫 |
[14:10] | You remember the Greenville merger? | 你还记得那个格林威尔并购案吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, you made a killing on that. | 记得啊 你大赚一笔啊 |
[14:13] | I had a mole on the board of directors. | 我在董事会有眼线 |
[14:17] | My god, Bill. | 天呐 比尔 |
[14:18] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你不是在说笑吧 |
[14:19] | I knew that merger was coming. | 我知道会有合并 |
[14:22] | The S.E.C. gets ahold of this, | 证交委要是知道了 |
[14:23] | you’re going to jail, Bill. | 你可是要坐牢的啊 比尔 |
[14:25] | Grayson’s security seized my database this morning. | 格雷森的安全系统今早查到了我的数据库 |
[14:28] | Frank called me. | 弗兰克 打给我 |
[14:29] | Grayson wants to cut a deal. | 格雷森想做笔交易 |
[14:31] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[14:31] | Any kind of deal he wants. | 任何他想要的交易 |
[14:33] | Grayson’s holding all the cards. | 格雷森手里握着所有王牌 |
[14:40] | You and David Clarke worked closely together. | 你和大卫·克拉克是亲密的工作伙伴 |
[14:43] | Did you consider yourself friends? | 你认为自己算是他的朋友吗 |
[14:44] | I thought we were, yes. | 我觉得我们是朋友 是的 |
[14:46] | And when did that change? | 那后来你们关系怎么变了 |
[14:50] | When I discovered that he had been using | 我发现他一直在利用 |
[14:52] | inside information to make illegal trades. | 内部信息做非法交易 |
[14:54] | After I turned him in, | 在我告发他后 |
[14:55] | I found out he’d been laundering money as well. | 我发现他还在洗钱 |
[14:58] | And what was the name of the organization | 你认为大卫·克拉克在为谁洗钱 |
[14:59] | You believe David Clarke was laundering money for? | 那个组织叫什么名字 |
[15:02] | Americon initiative. | 反美倡议联盟 |
[15:04] | The same Americon initiative | 就是那个声称组织策划了 |
[15:05] | that claimed the responsibility | 去年夏天197航班事故的 |
[15:07] | of blowing up flight 197 last summer? | 反美倡议联盟吗 |
[15:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:29] | Is this Emily? | 是艾米莉吗 |
[15:30] | Yes, it is. | 是的 我是 |
[15:31] | Emily, this is Victoria Grayson. | 艾米莉 我是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[15:34] | I took a chance and dialed the number | 我碰碰运气 |
[15:35] | I had for Lydia’s old landline. | 试试莉迪亚以前的座机能否拨通 |
[15:37] | I hope I haven’t disturbed you. | 希望没有打搅到你 |
[15:40] | No, not at all. | 不 没关系 |
[15:41] | I wanted to invite you over to the house tomorrow for tea. | 我想邀请你明天来我家喝茶 |
[15:45] | Is that something you think you might be able to do? | 你乐意来吗 |
[15:50] | Yes, that sounds lovely. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[15:52] | Good. I think it’s time you and I get to know each other | 好 我想我们俩是时候 |
[15:55] | a little bit better. | 进一步了解彼此 |
[15:57] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我相当期待 |
[16:00] | Till then. | 到时候见 |
[16:17] | If you invest your money with Grayson, | 如果你把钱投资到格雷森集团 |
[16:19] | you’re definitely gonna see a return. That’s a guarantee. | 你一定会得到回报的 我保证 |
[16:21] | I came up through the ranks there, | 我从那里的最低职位做起 |
[16:22] | so I know how they work. | 我知道他们怎么运作 |
[16:23] | Grayson’s gone soft over the years. | 经过这些年 格雷森作风没那么凌厉了 |
[16:25] | I still believe in making big trades when it’s warranted. | 如果有可靠消息 我还是赞同大赚一笔 |
[16:29] | Valerie Thomas, | 这是瓦莱丽·托马斯 |
[16:30] | Emily Thorne. | 这是艾米莉·索恩 |
[16:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:31] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[16:32] | So bottom line– | 简而言之 |
[16:34] | You’re young, | 你年轻 |
[16:35] | You’re sitting on a huge pile of lazy assets. | 有很大一笔闲置资产 |
[16:38] | Now is the time you should be taking | 现在是你该冒一些 |
[16:39] | some calculated risks. | 可估量的风险的时候了 |
[16:40] | I’m not afraid of taking risks, Mr. Harmon. | 我不怕冒险 哈蒙先生 |
[16:42] | I just need to know that you’re not rolling the dice blind. | 我只是不想盲目行事 |
[16:44] | Still need proof of that crystal ball, huh? | 还是需要证明水晶球灵不灵 是吗 |
[16:52] | For your eyes only. | 最高机密 |
[16:56] | These are real returns of our top-tier investors | 这些是在过去的五年里 |
[16:58] | of the last five years. | 我们大客户的实际回报率 |
[16:59] | Now that’s double-digit gains across the board. | 现在全盘利润成两位数增长 |
[17:03] | This… | 你 |
[17:05] | could be you. | 也可以成为他们中的一员 |
[17:08] | That’s incredible. | 真令人大开眼界 |
[17:09] | Can I get a copy? | 能给我一份副本吗 |
[17:11] | A good magician never reveals his secrets. | 好的魔术师从不泄露魔术秘密 |
[17:14] | We provide the highest level of confidentiality to our clients. | 我们的客户享受最高级别的保密政策 |
[17:17] | It’s vital to the health of the hedge. | 这才能保证对冲交易的健康发展 |
[17:19] | A courtesy you can also expect | 你若决定加入我们 |
[17:21] | should you decide to come aboard. | 你的资料也会绝对保密 |
[17:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:24] | You’ve given me a lot to think about. | 看来我得好好考虑一下啦 |
[17:35] | Ms. Davis. | 戴维斯夫人 |
[17:37] | Thanks for picking me up | 谢谢你在街头接我 |
[17:38] | on the street corner like a prostitute. | 搞得我像妓女一样 |
[17:43] | yeah, all right. Don’t send anyone through | 好吧 半小时内 |
[17:44] | for the next half-hour, Sharon. | 不要联系任何人 苏伦 |
[17:46] | Well, I’ll return calls when I’m back at the office. | 我回公司后 就回那些电话 |
[17:49] | So you do still return calls? | 所以你还会回电话啊 |
[17:51] | Lydia, I understand, you’re upset. | 莉迪亚 我明白你不高兴 |
[17:54] | I’m not upset. | 我没不高兴 |
[17:57] | I’m ruined. | 我彻底玩完了 |
[17:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:01] | Michael’s attorney presented these to the judge. | 迈克尔的律师把这些交给了法官 |
[18:03] | And they triggered the fidelity clause in our prenup. | 他们搬出了婚前协议里忠诚条款 |
[18:06] | I get nothing. | 我什么都没捞到 |
[18:08] | The beach house, my jewelry, | 海滨别墅 我的珠宝 |
[18:11] | The damn dog… | 那条该死的狗 |
[18:13] | Everything is gone. | 什么都没了 |
[18:16] | I am sorry, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 我很抱歉 |
[18:18] | Really, I-I am, but… | 真的 我 我 但是 |
[18:21] | What can I do about it? | 那我又能怎么办呢 |
[18:23] | You can write me a check. | 你可以给我开个支票 |
[18:26] | A big one. | 给我一大笔钱 |
[18:32] | This is Emily. | 我是艾米莉 |
[18:33] | Emily, it’s Karen | 艾米莉 我是 |
[18:34] | with Kellar House Real Estate. | 凯勒置业的的卡伦 |
[18:35] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 我很抱歉通知你个坏消息 |
[18:37] | The beach house sold to someone else. | 那间海滨别墅卖给别人了 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:41] | Who? | 卖谁了 |
[18:46] | Where the hell you been all day? | 你一整天都跑到哪去了 |
[18:48] | There’s a ton of work to do around here. | 这儿有一大堆工作等着你干呢 |
[18:50] | You really screwed me, you know that? | 你把我害惨了 |
[18:54] | I promised a girl I’d take her sailing. | 我答应了一个女孩儿带她出海 |
[18:55] | Yeah, that’s why I asked if I could borrow the boat. | 所以我才问你借那艘船 |
[18:58] | Okay. Well, I’m sorry | 好吧 对不起 |
[18:59] | I couldn’t accommodate your joyride. | 我没能满足你的游船活动 |
[19:01] | You’ll just have to find another way to impress her. | 找其他方式讨好她吧 |
[19:02] | What is your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[19:03] | You and dad have been acting like such tools lately. | 你和老爸最近表现得像白痴一样 |
[19:06] | Are you really that blind to what’s going on? | 你真的看不出来吗 |
[19:08] | Dad’s broke. | 爸爸破产了 |
[19:10] | I sold the boat | 我卖了那艘船 |
[19:11] | to keep this albatross going. | 偿还了债务 酒吧才得以继续经营 |
[19:13] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[19:16] | Cancel that transaction. | 取消那笔交易 |
[19:20] | It’s too late, pop. | 已经晚了 爸爸 |
[19:22] | The bank already applied the sale to your loan. | 银行已经将卖船的钱抵了你的贷款 |
[19:25] | – Th-then we’ll buy it back. – With what? | -那我们把船买回来 -用什么买 |
[19:28] | All of our assets are right here in this room. | 我们全部家当都在这儿了 |
[19:30] | Dad, I’m trying to save this place for you. | 爸爸 我在努力为你保住这个酒吧 |
[19:32] | Nobody asked you to do that, Jack! | 没人要求你这么做 杰克 |
[19:37] | I’m the captain of this family, not you. | 我是一家之主 不是你 |
[19:50] | Jack, I’m sorry. | 杰克 对不起 |
[19:51] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:53] | Well… | 那么 |
[19:55] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[20:01] | 诺兰·罗斯来电 拒绝接听 | |
[20:05] | Hello, Jack. | 杰克 你好 |
[20:06] | I’m trying to book my next sailing expedition. | 我打算预定下一次远航之旅 |
[20:09] | But you are making it very difficult. | 但找你怎么这么困难啊 |
[20:14] | I told you, if you got in my way, | 我告诉过你 你要是妨碍我 |
[20:16] | I would take you down. | 我会收拾你的 |
[20:17] | You stole my house. | 你抢走了我的房子 |
[20:19] | If I hadn’t, Victoria would have. | 我要是不抢 维多利亚就会抢走 |
[20:22] | She outbid you with a cash offer this morning. | 她今早出的价比你高 还现款支付 |
[20:24] | How could you have possibly known that? | 你怎么可能知道这些 |
[20:26] | ‘Cause I hacked the realtor’s computer. | 因为我黑了房地产经纪人的电脑 |
[20:27] | I’ve been tracking the sale all week. | 这一整周我都在追踪那房子的销售进程 |
[20:29] | Victoria outbid you, | 维多利亚出了比你高的价 |
[20:31] | so I outbid her. | 所以我出了比她高的价 |
[20:33] | Why is it so important | 为什么参与这件事 |
[20:34] | for you to be a part of this? | 对你这么重要 |
[20:39] | When I met your dad, | 我刚遇见你父亲的时候 |
[20:40] | I’d already been laughed out of every boardroom | 我已经被纽约所有公司的董事会 |
[20:42] | in New York. | 给嘲笑了个遍 |
[20:44] | I was an MIT misfit | 我就是个麻省理工怪才 |
[20:45] | with a vision that nobody got but him. | 无人赏识 除了你爸爸 |
[20:48] | The only reason nolcorp exists | 诺氏企业之所以存在 |
[20:51] | is because your father gave me cash from his personal account | 就是你父亲自掏腰包 |
[20:53] | to develop it. | 帮我建立了这个公司 |
[20:55] | And that’s because he believed in me. | 那是因为他相信我 |
[21:00] | I want the deed to the house. | 我要那房子的房契 |
[21:03] | It’s already in your name. | 已经在你名下了 |
[21:05] | Consider it a… | 就当作 |
[21:07] | birthday gift | 给阿曼达的 |
[21:08] | for Amanda. | 生日礼物 |
[21:10] | Tomorrow is the big day, isn’t it? | 明天是她的生日 不是吗 |
[21:27] | Daniel mentioned that you were captain | 丹尼尔说起过 你在巴塞罗那时 |
[21:29] | of an equestrian team in Barcelona. | 是马术队的队长 |
[21:31] | Uh, yes, just for a semester. | 是的 只做了一学期 |
[21:33] | Oh. When was that, exactly? | 那确切是什么时候 |
[21:35] | 2005. | 2005年 |
[21:37] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[21:39] | I rode steeplechase | 我在蒙彼利埃上寄宿学校的时候 |
[21:40] | when I was in boarding school at Montpelier. | 玩过障碍马赛 |
[21:43] | I’m curious what else we have in common. | 很好奇我们还有什么共同点 |
[21:45] | What are some of your other interests? | 你还有什么其他爱好 |
[21:47] | History for one. | 比如说历史 |
[21:48] | I’m practically obsessed with it. | 我特别着迷历史 |
[21:51] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[21:53] | At my yacht party, you were more | 在我的游艇派对上 |
[21:55] | concerned with current events it seemed. | 你看上去对时事更感兴趣 |
[21:57] | Art conservation | 还有艺术品收藏 |
[21:59] | is another one of my passions. | 也是我热衷的爱好之一 |
[22:01] | That’s why I joined New York’s landmark preservation society. | 所以我加入了纽约地标建筑保护协会 |
[22:05] | My father always said | 我父亲总是说 |
[22:06] | that our past defines who we are. | 我们的过去造就了我们的现在 |
[22:09] | I would say our choices are what define us. | 我会说 我们的选择造就了我们的现在 |
[22:11] | Maybe for the lucky. | 对幸运的人也许如此 |
[22:13] | but sometimes in life, we’re not always given a choice. | 但有时在现实生活中 我们别无选择 |
[22:16] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[22:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:17] | Hi. What’s going on? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[22:20] | Well, your mother invited me over for tea. | 你母亲请我过来喝茶 |
[22:22] | Daniel, for god sake, pull yourself together. | 丹尼尔 看在上帝的份上 整理一下 |
[22:24] | You’re a sweaty brute. | 你现在就像个满身臭汗的野蛮人 |
[22:26] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[22:27] | Had I known my mother had summoned you, | 要是知道我母亲叫你过来 |
[22:29] | I’d have looked at least 50% less brutish. | 我的粗鲁形象起码要收敛一半 |
[22:31] | No, it’s fine. | 没有 没关系 |
[22:33] | I should get going, really. | 实际上我得走了 |
[22:34] | I have to work out some issues with my realtor. | 我得和我的房地产经纪人处理一些事 |
[22:38] | Things got a little aggressive… | 今天竞价战的 |
[22:39] | in our bidding war today. | 形势不太乐观 |
[22:41] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉听到这个 |
[22:43] | Will you be on the hunt for a fallback rental, | 你打算再找一栋房子租 |
[22:45] | or are you headed back to the city? | 还是回城里去 |
[22:48] | Actually, as of this e-mail, | 事实上 这封邮件说 |
[22:49] | I’ve just become the official new owner | 我刚刚正式成为那座海滨别墅的 |
[22:51] | of the beach house. | 新主人 |
[22:53] | That’s great news. Congratulations. | 真是好消息 祝贺你 |
[22:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:55] | Now how about I make good on that date | 我兑现上次说好的约会 |
[22:57] | and take you out to celebrate? | 带你出去庆祝一下 怎么样 |
[22:58] | That sounds great. How about tomorrow? | 听上去棒极了 明天如何 |
[23:00] | Yeah, tomorrow’s perfect. I know just the place. | 明天没问题 我正好知道个好地方 |
[23:01] | Come on. I’ll walk you out. | 来 我送你出去 |
[23:04] | Thank you so much for tea, Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森太太 非常感谢你的邀请 |
[23:06] | I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed this. | 与你一起喝茶聊天 我非常开心 |
[23:12] | Oh, man. | 天呀 |
[23:14] | I wish I could’ve seen the look on Victoria’s face. | 真想看看维多利亚当时的表情 |
[23:16] | And don’t say it was priceless, | 不要说那是花钱也看不到的 |
[23:17] | because that was bought and paid for, baby. | 那可是真金白银买来的 |
[23:19] | I’ll get you your money back. | 我会把钱还给你的 |
[23:20] | No, no, no, keep it. | 不 你留着吧 |
[23:22] | We’ll write it off as an initiation fee | 可以把那钱作为我们小俱乐部的 |
[23:24] | into our little club. | 启动资金 |
[23:25] | It’s not a club, Nolan. | 诺兰 没有什么俱乐部 |
[23:26] | And we are not partners. Do you understand me? | 我们也不是合伙伙伴 你懂我的意思吗 |
[23:28] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[23:30] | Call it whatever you want. | 随便你怎么想 |
[23:31] | I’m just happy to be here…. | 很高兴我能参与进来 |
[23:33] | Coach. | 老大 |
[23:39] | Bill Harmon? | 比尔·哈蒙 |
[23:41] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[23:46] | You just did it. Now go. | 你的任务完成了 走吧 |
[23:53] | I must say, it was a nice surprise, | 我得说 那么快又听到你的消息 |
[23:55] | hearing from you again so quickly. | 真令我喜出望外 |
[23:56] | What can I say? You made a great case. | 我不得不承认 你的游说很具说服力 |
[23:57] | And you made a great decision. | 你的决定很明智 |
[23:59] | I will personally see to it that your portfolio | 我会确保你的投资组合 |
[24:01] | reflects all the effort and wisdom | 将倾注我所有的努力和智慧 |
[24:03] | that went into building my company. | 一如我为自己公司所倾注的一切 |
[24:05] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 这正是我所期望 |
[24:06] | Where your money is, my money is. | 你的钱在哪 我的钱就在哪 |
[24:09] | You want to make an adjustment in how you’re leveraged, | 你如果想调整融资结构 |
[24:10] | I’ll talk you through it. | 我会为你做咨询的 |
[24:12] | And if, for any special reason, | 如果有什么特殊原因 |
[24:14] | You want to go big on a particular stock, | 你想在某个股票上大投一笔 |
[24:16] | I’ll make sure it’s worth your while. | 我会保证你的投资是值得的 |
[24:18] | Actually, now that you mention it, | 实际上 既然你提到了 |
[24:19] | what can you tell me about Allcom Cellular? | 你能和我说说万通电信吗 |
[24:22] | Chinese smart phone manufacturer. | 中国智能手机制造商 |
[24:25] | Not really huge in the global market, | 目前占的全球市场份额并不算大 |
[24:26] | but I wouldn’t count ’em out down the road. | 但未来我会考虑 |
[24:28] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[24:29] | I want to get in with them, today. | 我想买进他们的股票 今天就买 |
[24:32] | Today. | 今天 |
[24:34] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别的理由吗 |
[24:36] | Little bird may have whispered something. | 消息灵通人士透露了点信息 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:39] | I’ll wire the funds this afternoon, | 今天下午我把资金电汇给你 |
[24:41] | and we can deal with the whole | 下星期我们可以处理所有 |
[24:43] | portfolio transfer next week. | 证券转让的事情 |
[24:44] | Sounds good. | 可以 |
[24:52] | Hey, pop. You doing all right? | 老爸 你还好吗 |
[24:58] | The bottle was half-empty when I started. | 这酒本来就只剩半瓶了 |
[25:01] | Okay. Well, I’ll be sure to make note of that in the inventory. | 好的 我会在存货清单上记下来的 |
[25:07] | A young man shouldn’t have to give up on his dreams | 年轻人不该因为他的老父亲无法维持生意 |
[25:10] | because his old man can’t run a business. | 而放弃自己的梦想 |
[25:13] | I haven’t given up on anything, dad. | 我没有放弃任何东西 爸爸 |
[25:16] | And neither should you. | 你也不应该 |
[25:20] | You know, when your mother left, | 你妈妈去世后 |
[25:21] | it all went to hell, didn’t it? | 家里变得一团糟 |
[25:24] | You must be so ashamed of me. | 你一定以我为耻 |
[25:27] | Dad, I’m not…ashamed of you. | 爸爸 我没有以你为耻 |
[25:31] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为傲 |
[25:34] | You’ve kept this place afloat against all odds. | 你在逆境中保住了这个店 |
[25:38] | We’re gonna make it through this. | 这一次我们也能熬过去的 |
[25:40] | We’re gonna come out on top, like we always have. | 我们最终会成功 就像一直以来那样 |
[25:47] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你是对的 |
[25:50] | Tomorrow will be better. | 明天会更好 |
[25:53] | You bet it will. | 肯定会的 |
[26:00] | I was just thinking about tonight. | 我在考虑今晚 |
[26:02] | Oh, yeah? What were you thinking? | 是吗 你是怎么考虑的 |
[26:04] | How do you feel about surprises? | 你喜欢惊喜吗 |
[26:05] | Tonight? Pretty good. | 今晚吗 可以啊 |
[26:07] | Great, then I won’t say anymore. | 太好了 那我就不多说了 |
[26:09] | I’ll pick you up at 6:00. | 我六点来接你 |
[26:10] | How should I dress? | 我应该怎么打扮 |
[26:12] | Surprise me. | 随你愿意吧 |
[26:15] | Does she suspect anything? | 她怀疑了吗 |
[26:16] | Not a thing. | 一点也没有 |
[26:20] | In other financial news, | 更多金融新闻 |
[26:21] | Wall Street is buzzing with rumors | 流言正传遍华尔街 |
[26:23] | that Allcom Cellular is now a front-runner | 万通电信很可能将与芯片制造商诺氏企业 |
[26:27] | for an exclusive contract with innovative chip maker Nolcorp. | 签订独家合作协议 |
[26:30] | Nolan Ross, the notoriously cagey | 诺兰·罗斯 这位以谨慎著称的 |
[26:33] | C.E.O… and founder has promised… | 执行总裁兼创始人承诺 |
[26:36] | Emily, Bill Harmon. | 艾米莉 我是比尔·哈蒙 |
[26:37] | Listen, that little bird that whispered Allcom… | 那位透露万通消息的灵通人士 |
[26:39] | It wouldn’t happen to be the gentleman I saw you | 不会就是今早我碰巧看到的 |
[26:41] | hugging outside the cafe this morning? | 在咖啡店外和你拥抱的那位绅士吧 |
[26:43] | Well, I’m not saying that it was and I’m not saying that it wasn’t, | 我不予否认或肯定 |
[26:46] | but what I will say… is that I trust that little bird enough | 但可以说 我非常信任这位消息灵通人士 |
[26:48] | to double my position. | 所以我要把我的筹码加倍 |
[26:51] | That’s all I need to know. | 我明白了 |
[26:54] | We’re going all in on Allcom. | 全仓买入万通 |
[26:55] | – Get the big dogs in it. – You’re sure? | -把大客户的钱都投进去 -你确定 |
[26:56] | Yeah. Yeah, make the trade. | 没错 开始交易 |
[26:57] | Everyone in on Allcom, people. | 所有人开始操作万通电信股票 |
[26:59] | Buy up everything they’re selling. | 把他们抛出的股票全部接下来 |
[27:01] | Everything, now. | 全部 马上 |
[27:03] | …A fortune 500 company | 一家财富500强公司联手 |
[27:04] | with Nolan being named one of the richest men in the world. | 被许为全球最富有的人之一的诺兰 |
[27:08] | He’s known for a brazen attitude | 他以厚颜无耻的态度 |
[27:10] | and a take-no-prisoners leadership style, | 和格杀勿论的领导风格而出名 |
[27:13] | and Nolcorp and Ross continue | 诺氏企业和罗斯本人 |
[27:15] | to push the boundaries of cellular technology. | 不断推动着通信技术领域的发展 |
[27:18] | We take you now, live, to Nolan Ross | 现在我们将为您现场连线诺兰·罗斯 |
[27:20] | and that announcement, as promised. | 听听他这份酝酿已久的声明 |
[27:21] | Listen to this, Valerie. | 快看 瓦莱丽 |
[27:23] | Greetings, earthlings. | 你们好 普罗大众 |
[27:25] | Nolan Ross here with what was supposed to | 我诺兰·罗斯本该带来一个充满惊喜的 |
[27:27] | be a surprise announcement about the future of Nolcorp, | 关乎诺氏企业未来发展的声明 |
[27:29] | but someone somewhere has a big mouth. | 可惜某人大嘴泄露了消息 |
[27:32] | I can now confirm that the Allcom rumors | 我现在正式申明关于万通的不实流言 |
[27:35] | came from a woefully misguided employee. | 来自公司一位不幸被误导的员工 |
[27:38] | Allcom is dead to me | 万通电信对我已没有任何意义 |
[27:40] | and will not be receiving the contract. | 我们不会签订任何合约 |
[27:41] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[27:43] | Instead, I’ve decided to offer our humble services… | 相反 我决定向即将成为万通电信 |
[27:45] | No. | 不 |
[27:45] | to Allcom’s soon-to-be chief competitor, Unitech. | 主要对手的精技电脑 提供我们诚挚的服务 |
[27:50] | Well, there you have it. | 好了 真相大白 |
[27:51] | Expect Unitech to open huge tomorrow, | 相信明日开盘技精股票将迎来大幅度上涨 |
[27:54] | and for those of you who bet big on Allcom Cellular, | 对那些想在万通电信上大捞一笔的人 |
[27:57] | get ready to cover some equally heavy losses. | 则准备好承担巨大的损失吧 |
[28:03] | Everybody, listen up. | 每个人都听着 |
[28:05] | If you value your jobs, keep your mouths shut. | 如果还想保住饭碗 把嘴巴管严了 |
[28:08] | As far as our investors are concerned, | 对我们的投资者 |
[28:09] | it’s just another sunshiny day. | 今天只是另一个艳阳天 |
[28:11] | Word of this leaks, we’re finished. | 一旦消息泄露 我们全都玩完 |
[28:14] | Hello, this is Valerie calling from Bill Harmon’s office. | 你好 我是比尔·哈蒙公司的瓦莱丽 |
[28:16] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news | 恐怕我有些坏消息要通知你 |
[28:18] | regarding a major stock loss today | 由于今天的一个重大股票投资损失 |
[28:19] | and its immediate effect on your portfolio. | 直接影响到了你们的证券账户 |
[28:22] | Please call the office as soon as you can. | 请尽快给我们办公室回电 |
[28:33] | I have the information you requested on Emily Thorne. | 应你要求 我弄到艾米莉·索恩的信息 |
[28:37] | Well, what is this, a big “I told you so”? | 这是什么 证明你所谓的多此一举吗 |
[28:40] | It was going to be | 本来是没什么大发现了 |
[28:41] | until I printed out a roster of active board members | 但我打印了纽约地标建筑保护协会 |
[28:45] | of the New York landmark preservation society. | 活跃董事会成员的名单 |
[28:48] | This is a roll call from February. | 这是二月份的名单 |
[28:51] | And there’s Emily, just like she said. | 里面有艾米莉 正如她所说的 |
[28:54] | And there’s Michael Davis. | 还有迈克尔·戴维斯 |
[28:58] | Lydia’s husband? | 莉迪亚的丈夫 |
[29:00] | You remember the rumor that | 你记得今年春天有传闻 |
[29:01] | Michael was sleeping with a young lady this spring? | 说迈克尔和一个年轻女孩上床吗 |
[29:05] | Here’s another roll call from March. | 这是三月份的名单 |
[29:07] | Neither are present. | 他们两个都不在上面了 |
[29:10] | Coincidence? | 很巧吧 |
[29:16] | It’s leaked. | 消息泄露了 |
[29:18] | All our investors are pulling out. | 我们所有的投资者都要撤资 |
[29:20] | We’re finished. | 我们完了 |
[29:24] | How do you want to deal with what’s happening downstairs? | 怎么处理楼下的情况 |
[29:28] | Who’s downstairs? | 谁在楼下 |
[29:30] | Everyone. | 大家都在 |
[29:38] | Ten Well whiskey, | 十箱维尔威士忌 |
[29:39] | And then, uh, we got eight gin, | 八箱杜松子酒 |
[29:42] | 12 rum. | 十二箱朗姆酒 |
[29:45] | We’re close. | 我们打烊了 |
[29:45] | We’re close. | 我们打烊了 |
[29:47] | It’s Nolan! | 我是诺兰 |
[29:47] | It’s Nolan! | 我是诺兰 |
[29:50] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:50] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:53] | What’s up, Nolan? | 诺兰 有何贵干 |
[29:53] | What’s up, Nolan? | 诺兰 有何贵干 |
[29:54] | What’s up is, you never return my calls. | 就是 你都没有回我电话 |
[29:54] | What’s up is, you never return my calls. | 就是 你都没有回我电话 |
[29:58] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我最近比较忙 |
[29:58] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我最近比较忙 |
[30:01] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来可不像 |
[30:01] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来可不像 |
[30:02] | Ah, hey, Sport. | 你好啊 老弟 |
[30:02] | Ah, hey, Sport. | 你好啊 老弟 |
[30:05] | You’re the guy who bought the boat. | 就是你买下了游艇 |
[30:05] | You’re the guy who bought the boat. | 就是你买下了游艇 |
[30:07] | Proud new papa. | 新主人正是在下 |
[30:07] | Proud new papa. | 新主人正是在下 |
[30:08] | You know he only sold it to you | 你知道他把游艇卖给你 只是为了 |
[30:08] | You know he only sold it to you | 你知道他把游艇卖给你 只是为了 |
[30:09] | to pay off the lien on my dad’s bar? | 偿还我老爸这家酒吧所欠下的债务吧 |
[30:09] | to pay off the lien on my dad’s bar? | 偿还我老爸这家酒吧所欠下的债务吧 |
[30:12] | No. I did not know that. | 不 我还真不知道 |
[30:12] | No. I did not know that. | 不 我还真不知道 |
[30:14] | So you being around right now | 所以你此刻出现在这里 |
[30:14] | So you being around right now | 所以你此刻出现在这里 |
[30:16] | probably isn’t the best thing for him. | 对他来说不是什么好事 |
[30:16] | probably isn’t the best thing for him. | 对他来说不是什么好事 |
[30:17] | I get that a lot. | 经常有人这么说我 |
[30:17] | I get that a lot. | 经常有人这么说我 |
[30:19] | Still closed, Nolan. | 诺兰 我们已经打烊了 |
[30:19] | Still closed, Nolan. | 诺兰 我们已经打烊了 |
[30:21] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[30:21] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[30:23] | Hey, so… | 那么 |
[30:23] | Hey, so… | 那么 |
[30:23] | What’s say you and I hit up | 我听说今晚有一个小派对 |
[30:26] | a little party I caught wind of tonight? | 和我一起去玩玩吧 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry, Gilligan. W-we’re done hanging out. | 很抱歉 小弟 我不再跟你出去玩了 |
[30:31] | Well, what if I said | 如果我说 |
[30:32] | I’d give you your boat back at the end of the season? | 我会在夏天结束时 把船还给你呢 |
[30:35] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[30:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[30:39] | You’re–you’re saying that if I pretend to be your friend, | 你是说 只要我假装成你的朋友 |
[30:41] | you’ll give me my boat back, free and clear? | 你到时就会把船无条件还给我 |
[30:43] | Well, see, it’d be better if you didn’t… have to pretend, | 如果你不是假装的话会更好 |
[30:46] | but, uh, that’s the gist, | 不过你说到重点了 |
[30:48] | um, plus, all the cool parties. | 外加所有有趣的派对 |
[30:50] | Oh, he’s in. | 他完全同意 |
[30:51] | Dec– | 德克 |
[30:52] | What? That’s a hell of a deal. | 怎么了 这个交易很赞 |
[30:54] | Come on, and if anyone could use a night off, it’s you. | 你就同意吧 你也该休息一晚上了 |
[30:56] | I got it handled here. | 晚上我来看店 |
[30:58] | He’s got it handled. | 他可以帮你看店 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[31:14] | How come we never go to your house? | 为什么我们都没去过你家 |
[31:15] | Adam, stop. | 别闹了 亚当 |
[31:17] | You’re all sticky and sandy. | 你浑身沾满了沙子 |
[31:19] | So let’s go rinse off. | 那我们去洗掉它吧 |
[31:21] | we’re supposed to be on a break, remember? | 我们不是分手了吗 记得吗 |
[31:24] | And whose bad idea was that? | 分手是谁的坏主意呀 |
[31:28] | Charlotte, is that you? | 夏洛特 是你吗 |
[31:31] | Adam, go. | 亚当 快走 |
[31:33] | Go. | 走啊 |
[31:33] | – Please go. – Okay. Okay. | -快走吧 -好的 好的 |
[31:38] | What is it, mom? | 什么事 妈妈 |
[31:54] | 再给我一次机会吧 今晚酒吧只有我一个人 -德克兰·波特 | |
[32:04] | 那就今晚见吧 穿得性感点 -夏洛特·格雷森 | |
[32:15] | I hope my mother wasn’t too hard on you the other day. | 我希望我妈那天没有对你太强硬 |
[32:18] | I don’t scare too easily. | 我没那么容易被吓到 |
[32:20] | Does she interrogate all of your dates? | 她会审问你所有的约会对象吗 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:23] | My mom’s not really a hands-off kind of person. | 我妈喜欢什么事情都插一手 |
[32:27] | Well, at least she got rid of her lie detector. | 至少这次她没用测谎仪 |
[32:30] | Kidding. She’ll never get rid of that thing. | 开玩笑的 她可不会放弃那玩意 |
[32:33] | Hope you’re not planning on becoming a comedian. | 你可千万别去做喜剧演员 |
[32:35] | Maybe in my next life. | 也许下辈子我会 |
[32:37] | My future is pretty well mapped out this time around. | 我这辈子的未来已经被规划好了 |
[32:41] | One more year at Harvard Business, | 在哈佛商学院再待一年 |
[32:42] | then it’s straight to the boardroom. | 然后直接去我爸的公司 |
[32:44] | Wouldn’t be surprised if my dad | 如果说我爸已经给我 |
[32:45] | already has an office picked out for me. | 挑好了办公室 一点也不奇怪 |
[32:47] | That sounds… | 听起来… |
[32:49] | I know how it sounds. | 我知道 听起来有点可悲 |
[32:54] | What about your parents? | 你的父母呢 |
[32:57] | Mom, um… | 我的母亲 |
[32:59] | caring, smart, | 是一个很有同情心 又很聪明的人 |
[33:01] | And my dad, just very… special. | 而我的父亲 很特别 |
[33:04] | Lovely people. | 他们都很和善 |
[33:06] | So I shouldn’t expect an interrogation? | 看来我不用面对什么审问了 |
[33:08] | They passed away when I was a kid. | 我很小的时候 他们就过世了 |
[33:11] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[33:12] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:16] | Do you have any brothers or sisters? | 你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗 |
[33:18] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[33:19] | Well, you and that beautiful beach house. | 是你和你那栋漂亮的海滨别墅 |
[33:23] | Maybe you can set down some roots of your own now. | 也许你现在 可以找个地方安定下来 |
[33:25] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:28] | Want to come by for the tour? | 想去参观一下我的房子吗 |
[33:30] | I’m ready when you are. | 就等你这句话呢 |
[33:38] | So how does it feel to know you’ll be | 独自一人在家 |
[33:39] | spending the night in your own home? | 度过漫漫长夜是什么感受 |
[33:41] | It’s kind of hard to describe, actually. | 事实上 这感觉真的很难描述 |
[33:45] | I had a really good time tonight. | 我今晚玩的很开心 |
[33:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:58] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[34:00] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[34:01] | No, no, no. No, no. Come on. | 不 不 不要 快过来 |
[34:03] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:04] | We early or are we late? | 我们是来早了 还是来晚了 |
[34:09] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[34:15] | Welcome to the Hamptons, Emily. | 欢迎来到汉普顿斯 艾米莉 |
[34:17] | We’re here to celebrate with you. | 我们来和你一起庆祝 |
[34:25] | I’m so sorry, Ems. | 艾米 我很抱歉 |
[34:27] | “How to ruin a perfect first date,” | 你完美的第一次约会 |
[34:28] | by Ashley Davenport. | 就这么被我毁了 |
[34:29] | No, no, this is great. | 不 这真的很棒 |
[34:30] | It’s just, I’m not big on surprises. | 只是我没那么喜欢惊喜 |
[34:32] | Lesson learned. | 我记住了 |
[34:33] | Whatever you do, don’t take it out on Daniel. | 无论如何 都别朝丹尼尔撒气 |
[34:35] | I practically had to force him into doing this. | 我几乎是逼着他加入我们计划的 |
[34:38] | Speaking of surprises, I am pretty sure | 提到惊喜 我很确定 |
[34:41] | that dog was not on the guest list. | 那只狗并不在宾客名单上 |
[34:44] | Oh, no, no. Sammy. | 不要这样 山姆 |
[34:45] | And neither is the hottie that he came with. | 我也没有邀请它那英俊的主人 |
[34:52] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[34:53] | What do you think you’re doing, bringing Jack here? | 你要干嘛 把杰克带来这里 |
[34:57] | – Jack and I are friends. – You don’t have friends. | -我和杰克是朋友 -你可没什么朋友 |
[34:59] | Neither one of us can afford them. You know that. | 你知道的 你我都没有朋友 |
[35:01] | Speak for yourself. | 说到你 |
[35:03] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[35:04] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我还认为 我们已经达成了共识 |
[35:06] | Oh, so did I. | 我也这么想 |
[35:07] | I know it was you who went to the press. | 我知道 是你去找媒体的 |
[35:09] | I just can’t understand why you’d leak the wrong info | 但我不明白 你为什么要放出假消息 |
[35:12] | when you had access to the Nolcorp memos. | 你明明有进入诺氏企业内部的权限 |
[35:14] | You knew I was going with Unitech. | 你知道我要与精技电脑合作 |
[35:16] | Yes, but Bill Harmon didn’t. | 是的 但比尔·哈蒙不知道 |
[35:18] | He bet big on Allcom. | 他把身家都压在万通电信上了 |
[35:20] | $2 billion of his funds’ assets | 整整二十亿基金的财产 |
[35:23] | down the drain. | 就这么打了水漂 |
[35:25] | After a financially fatal move in the market today, | 在今天金融市场的一次致命动荡后 |
[35:28] | Harmon Investments founder | 哈蒙投资的创立者比尔·哈蒙 |
[35:29] | Bill Harmon was swarmed by a mob | 被一大票愤怒的投资者 |
[35:31] | of angry investors outside of his office… | 包围在他的办公楼外 |
[35:33] | This evening, | 今晚 |
[35:33] | we expect the imminent collapse of Harmon Investments | 哈蒙投资公司顷刻之间溃散了 |
[35:36] | and major personal losses for Har– | 哈蒙本人也遭受了难以估量的个人损失… |
[35:39] | He’s ruined. | 他玩完了 |
[35:59] | Right there. | 马上就来 |
[36:08] | What can I do for you guys? | 有什么可以帮你们的吗 |
[36:10] | You can stay away from Charlotte for starters. | 你可以先从远离夏洛特开始 |
[36:12] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[36:26] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[36:30] | I swear to God, I’m not stalking you. | 我向上帝发誓 我不是在跟踪你 |
[36:32] | Though I’m not sure the same could be said for my dog. | 但我不敢保证 这家伙是不是有那念头 |
[36:36] | Congratulations on the… | 恭喜你… |
[36:38] | On the house. | 搬来这里 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:42] | I hope you’re not planning on aring it down | 我希望你没有打算把它拆了 |
[36:43] | and building yourself something like that. | 再建一栋那样的楼 |
[36:45] | Oh, no. No, not at all. | 不不 完全不会 |
[36:47] | This… This house stays exactly the same. | 这房子该完全保持原貌 |
[36:50] | Good. | 真好 |
[36:52] | It’s nice to know there’s somebody else out there | 很高兴 还有人也懂得… |
[36:53] | with an appreciation for–for history. | 珍惜历史 |
[36:57] | This place sure has a lot of it. | 这地方算是历史悠久了 |
[37:04] | Anyway, um… | 不管怎样… |
[37:07] | I’ll let you get back to your party. | 你还是回到你的派对上吧 |
[37:12] | If you see Nolan, | 如果见到诺兰 |
[37:13] | just let him know I split. | 告诉他 我先走了 |
[37:15] | Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[37:19] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴 再次见到你 |
[37:27] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[37:42] | Now who are you gonna stay away from? | 告诉我 你要离谁远一点 |
[37:45] | I-I can’t… | 我不… |
[37:47] | What’s that? I can’t hear you? | 说什么呢 我听不见 |
[37:49] | Your mother. | 去你妈的 |
[37:52] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[37:55] | Get outta here. Come on. Let’s get outta here. | 快出去 快 快走 |
[37:56] | – Go! Go! Go! – Stay on your own side of the economy, | -快快快 -老老实实做你的生意吧 |
[37:58] | you little dock rat. | 你这个小杂种 |
[37:59] | Hey! Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[38:01] | Hey, Dec. | 德克 |
[38:02] | Dec, who are those guys? | 德克 他们是什么人 |
[38:04] | No one. | 什么人都不是 |
[38:04] | Let me help you up. | 我扶你起来 |
[38:06] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[38:07] | Oh, and you’re beat to hell. | 你被海扁了 |
[38:08] | But they’ll get what’s comin’ to them. | 他们会遭到报应的 |
[38:10] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[38:11] | Yeah, they’ll get girls and they’ll get cars, | 他们会有女人 会有车子 |
[38:13] | they’ll get more money than they can spend. | 还会有花不完的银子 |
[38:14] | You know what I’m gonna get? Crap. | 而我能得到什么呢 屁都没有 |
[38:16] | ‘Cause I’m a loser, dad, just like you. | 因为我是个废物 老爸 跟你一样 |
[38:23] | Declan, listen… | 德克兰 听着 |
[38:35] | Victoria, it’s Frank. | 维多利亚 我是弗兰克 |
[38:36] | I found an anomaly in Emily Thorne’s public record. | 艾米莉·索恩的公共档案有点不寻常 |
[38:39] | What kind of anomaly? | 怎么不寻常了 |
[38:41] | From ages 16 to 18, | 在她16岁到18岁期间 |
[38:43] | it’s like she didn’t exist. | 这人就像根本不存在似的 |
[38:45] | Every piece of information you’d expect to find on her | 任何能找到的关于她的材料 |
[38:48] | was sealed by the court. | 都被法庭封存了 |
[38:50] | I want you to start following her. | 我要你现在开始跟踪她 |
[38:53] | I want to know everywhere she goes. | 我要知道她去过什么地方 |
[38:55] | I want to know everyone she sees. | 见过什么人 |
[38:59] | Something’s not right here. I can feel it. | 这事有蹊跷 我能感觉到 |
[39:03] | Bye, Emily. | 再见 艾米莉 |
[39:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:06] | “Where we love is home– | “家乃我们情之所系 |
[39:07] | Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” | 吾身或会离开 吾心却永驻于此” |
[39:12] | Oliver Wendell Holmes. | 奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯 |
[39:15] | Maybe I should’ve been a poet. | 也许我该当个诗人 |
[39:17] | Well, maybe you still can be. | 你还是有机会的 |
[39:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:08] | Trust is a difficult thing, | 信任来之不易 |
[40:11] | whether it’s finding the right people to trust… | 也许很难找到值得你信任的人 |
[40:14] | or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. | 也许连你信任的人也会背叛你 |
[40:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[40:58] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[40:59] | No, no. | 不不 |
[41:00] | No, no, dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[41:02] | Oh, god. No, no. | 老天 不不不 |
[41:04] | No, no. | 不不 |
[41:06] | Declan! | 德克兰 |
[41:09] | Jack, what do I do? | 杰克 我该做什么 |
[41:10] | – Call 9-1-1. – Okay. | -拨911 -好的 |
[41:13] | Go! | 快 |
[41:13] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[41:16] | I don’t know. I don’t know. He’s not breathing. | 我不知道 不知道 他没呼吸了 |
[41:25] | But trusting your heart… | 然而相信自己的心 |
[41:30] | is the riskiest thing of all. | 却是最大的冒险 |
[41:40] | I only have a few minutes. | 我只有几分钟时间 |
[41:42] | Bill Harmon knows about us. | 比尔·哈蒙知道我们的事了 |
[41:43] | I think he’s gonna tell Conrad. | 我想他会告诉康拉德 |
[41:45] | I-I don’t understand. How did this happen? | 我不明白 他是怎么发现的 |
[41:47] | I trusted the wrong person. | 我信错了人 |
[41:55] | In the end, | 最终 |
[41:57] | the only person we can truly trust | 唯一能真正信任的人 |
[42:00] | is ourself. | 只有自己 |
[42:04] | Happy birthday, Amanda. | 生日快乐 阿曼达 |