时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:02] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
[00:03] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:06] | You’re making a mistake! | 这是个误会 |
[00:07] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[00:08] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 |
[00:09] | Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前 为复仇留下了线索 |
[00:12] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
[00:15] | Why are you so interested in this girl? | 你为什么对这个女孩如此感兴趣 |
[00:16] | Because she’s interested in my son. | 因为她瞧上了我儿子 |
[00:18] | Stay away from Charlotte. | 离夏洛特远点 |
[00:21] | What do you think you’re doing, bringing Jack here? | 你要干嘛 把杰克带来这里 |
[00:23] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴 再次见到你 |
[00:25] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:27] | I want you to start following her. | 我要你现在开始监视她 |
[00:28] | Something’s not right here. | 这事有蹊跷 |
[00:45] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[00:46] | FBI! | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[00:47] | – Let me go! – Show me your hands! | -放开我 -把手举起来 |
[00:49] | Stop resisting! | 别反抗了 |
[00:50] | – Let go! – Hands up! | -放开我 -举起手来 |
[00:51] | Check the upstairs! | 去楼上看看 |
[00:56] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:59] | How long did you really think you could fool me? | 你还真以为能骗我很久吗 |
[01:02] | You must be as stupid as your father. | 你真是跟你父亲一样愚蠢 |
[01:05] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[01:41] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[01:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[01:55] | What’s that? What’s this? | 这是什么 是什么 |
[01:59] | You’re such a good boy. | 真是个好孩子 |
[02:03] | Oh, good boy. | 好孩子 |
[02:05] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[02:06] | Ciao, Margaret. How’s Italy? | 你好 玛格丽特 在意大利过得好吗 |
[02:09] | Weren’t you on the Landmark Preservation Committee | 去年冬天你是不是跟迈克尔·戴维斯 |
[02:11] | last winter with Michael Davis? | 在地标建筑保护委员会共事过 |
[02:14] | Yes, just before he split with Lydia. | 没错 就是他跟莉迪亚分手前的那段时间 |
[02:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:17] | Do you remember a lovely young woman | 你记不记得一个年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[02:19] | by the name of Emily Thorne? | 叫艾米莉·索恩的 |
[02:21] | She paid obscenely for the Davis cottage next door, | 她不惜巨资买下了我家隔壁戴维斯的房子 |
[02:24] | and you know how I can be about that kind of thing. | 你知道我对这种事的想法 |
[02:33] | No, I don’t want to keep you. You run. | 不了 不耽误你了 你忙吧 |
[02:35] | All right, darling. Bye. | 好的 亲爱的 再见 |
[02:51] | I made you breakfast. | 我给你弄了点早餐 |
[02:55] | No. Uh, I’m not hungry. | 不用了 我不饿 |
[02:59] | You gotta eat, Declan. | 你得吃点东西 德克兰 |
[03:02] | Did you get any sleep? | 你没去睡会儿 |
[03:03] | Barely. Uh… | 没怎么睡 |
[03:06] | You know, every time I drifted off… | 每次我快睡着的时候 |
[03:09] | dad was there. | 就仿佛看到了爸爸 |
[03:10] | And I’d get up | 然后我就想起来 |
[03:12] | to tell you the good news. | 告诉你这个好消息 |
[03:16] | I stayed up till dawn… | 我也是一整晚没睡 |
[03:18] | looking over dad’s will. | 反复看爸爸的遗嘱 |
[03:20] | The Stowaway’s all ours now. | 偷渡者酒吧现在是我们的了 |
[03:22] | And he didn’t want a funeral. | 他不想举行葬礼 |
[03:23] | He just wanted us to scatter his ashes at sea. | 他只希望我们把他的骨灰洒入大海 |
[03:25] | You know the last thing dad heard | 你知不知道 爸爸听到的最后一句话 |
[03:27] | was me calling him a loser? | 是我说他是个废物 |
[03:29] | We both had a lot of fights with dad. | 我们都跟爸爸吵过很多次架 |
[03:32] | He knows you didn’t mean it. | 他知道你不是这个意思 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I did mean it. | 不 我就是这个意思 |
[03:36] | Scatter him without me. | 洒骨灰的时候别叫我 |
[03:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:55] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:56] | I found this old-timer at my door last night. | 昨晚老家伙跑到了我家门口 |
[04:03] | I didn’t even realize he was gone. | 我都没发现它不见了 |
[04:06] | I’m a little distracted. | 我有点心烦意乱 |
[04:09] | My dad just passed away | 我爸爸刚去世了 |
[04:10] | from a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作 |
[04:12] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:14] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[04:19] | Is this him? | 这是他吗 |
[04:23] | I lost my dad suddenly, too. | 我也是突然之间失去了我的爸爸 |
[04:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[04:29] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | Let me, uh, let me make you some breakfast. | 我给你做点早餐吧 |
[04:34] | Oh. It’s the least I can do. | 至少我能这样来感谢你一下 |
[04:35] | No, I-I would– I would love to, um… | 不用了 我很想留下来 |
[04:37] | But I have this thing that I have to go do, so… | 但我还有点事要处理 所以 |
[04:40] | Maybe next time. | 要不下次吧 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:45] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己好好保重 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:48] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:05] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[05:07] | Risking death to prove I’m still into you | 冒着生命危险 前来证明我依然深爱你 |
[05:09] | and reminding you, you should still be into me. | 顺便提醒你 你也该依然爱我 |
[05:12] | You are so full of yourself. | 你也太自以为是了吧 |
[05:14] | Come on. I could’ve broken my neck climbing up here. | 拜托 我这样爬上来 很可能摔断脖子 |
[05:17] | The least you could do is put on a bikini | 好歹你也穿上你比基尼 |
[05:18] | and come watch me play volleyball. | 来看我打排球吧 |
[05:22] | Get down. | 下去 |
[05:23] | Charlotte, it’s 11:00. | 夏洛特 已经十一点了 |
[05:25] | Yeah, mom. Happens twice a day. | 知道了 妈妈 不用大惊小怪的 |
[05:27] | Well, my meeting’s starting right now, | 我的聚会就要开始了 |
[05:29] | and it’d be nice if you would put on | 请你乖乖地穿上 |
[05:30] | one of the dresses I bought you and made an appearance. | 我给你买的裙子 下楼露个面 |
[05:33] | Sorry. I already made plans. | 不好意思 我已经有约了 |
[05:35] | Outgrow this, please, I beg of you. | 真是越大越不听话 拜托 我求你 |
[05:39] | Oh, and you might want to let Adam know | 顺便告诉亚当一声 |
[05:41] | that the drainpipe he scurried up | 他顺着那根水管爬上来 |
[05:42] | is in full view of the conservatory. | 在温室里一览无余 |
[05:45] | Good morning, Adam. | 早上好 亚当 |
[05:48] | Morning, Mrs. Grayson. | 早上好 格雷森夫人 |
[05:53] | And in keeping with your husband’s image, | 为了匹配您丈夫的形象 |
[05:56] | we’re planning a sort of upscale barbecue. | 我们计划筹备一次高档次烧烤 |
[05:57] | Are you sure the courtyard | 你确定这个院子 |
[05:58] | can hold a hundred guests plus media? | 能容纳一百多个宾客外加传媒吗 |
[06:00] | I mean, the senator loves his media. | 参议员非常重视媒体形象 |
[06:02] | Mm. I know how much he covets the spotlight, | 我知道他有多想成为万众瞩目的焦点 |
[06:04] | but I promise you, there’s enough room for everyone. | 但我向你保证 足够容纳得下 |
[06:07] | And if Victoria says “Don’t worry,” | 如果维多利亚说了”不用担心” |
[06:09] | you can take that to the bank. Mm. | 你就放一百个心吧 |
[06:10] | Speak of the devil. Senator Kingsly. | 说曹操曹操到 金斯莱议员 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:14] | How was the golf game? | 高尔夫打的怎么样 |
[06:15] | Daniel spanked us old-timers. | 丹尼尔把我们这些老前辈打得落花流水 |
[06:17] | Ah, lucky round. | 运气好而已 |
[06:18] | Steve, are we done here? ‘Cause I’d like | 史蒂夫你们讨论完了吗 |
[06:20] | to get back to the hotel for a shower. | 我想回酒店洗个澡 |
[06:22] | You should stay here. | 你们该住在这里 |
[06:22] | Oh, no. We’d– we’d hate to impose. | 不用了 我们不想叨扰 |
[06:25] | Nonsense. That’s why we built this home. | 别傻了 我们那么大房子就为了招待客人 |
[06:26] | Isn’t that right, Victoria? | 你说是不是 维多利亚 |
[06:30] | Well, all right, then. Perfect. | 那好吧 好极了 |
[06:32] | All right. I’ll send for your bags. And here. | 那我派人去把您的行李拿来 还有这个 |
[06:35] | I took another pass at your candidacy speech. | 我把您的竞选演讲又过了一遍 |
[06:38] | Thanks, Steve. | 谢谢你 史蒂夫 |
[06:39] | Mrs. Grayson, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 格雷森夫人 真不好意思我迟到了 |
[06:42] | I know you were counting on some of my ideas. | 我知道你还想听听我的意见呢 |
[06:44] | Well, we’ve already just wrapped, Ms. Thorne. | 我们刚结束 索恩小姐 |
[06:46] | We managed to get it under control without you. | 不用你的帮忙 我们自己商量好了 |
[06:49] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[06:51] | It’s nice to see you again, Senator Kingsly. | 很高兴再次见到你 金斯莱议员 |
[06:53] | What a small world. | 真巧啊 |
[06:55] | Conrad, Victoria, | 康拉德 维多利亚 |
[06:56] | why didn’t you tell me you knew Emily? | 为什么没告诉我 你们认识艾米莉 |
[06:58] | Well, we’ve only just met. | 我们也才刚认识而已 |
[07:00] | How do you two know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[07:01] | Ms. Thorne was a senior volunteer in my first campaign. | 索恩小姐是我第一次竞选时的资深志愿者 |
[07:05] | And what was the name of the organization | 你知道大卫·克拉克为之洗钱的 |
[07:07] | you believe David Clarke was laundering money for? | 组织叫什么名字 |
[07:09] | The same Americon Initiative that claimed responsibility | 是否正是声称造成 |
[07:12] | for blowing up flight 197 | 去年夏天197飞机爆炸事件的 |
[07:13] | last summer? | 反美倡议联盟 |
[07:14] | Did you come here to help me finish what I started? | 你是不是来帮我完成我未竟的事业 |
[07:17] | Well, I’m a big believer in finishing what you start. | 我崇尚有始者必有终 |
[07:20] | Then you have to stay for dinner. | 那你必须留下来吃晚饭了 |
[07:21] | Well, it’s summer in the Hamptons. | 这可是汉普顿的夏天 |
[07:23] | I can’t believe the young lady doesn’t already have plans. | 我不相信佳人无约 |
[07:26] | Actually, she does. | 其实她有约了 |
[07:27] | With me. | 与我有约 |
[07:29] | Well, there you have it. | 那就这样吧 |
[07:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[07:35] | Moments ago, | 就在刚才 |
[07:36] | a jury found terrorist conspirator | 陪审团认定叛国恐怖分子 |
[07:37] | David Clarke guilty on all counts. | 大卫·克拉克所有罪名成立 |
[07:40] | The case, spearheaded by | 联邦检察官汤姆·金斯莱 |
[07:42] | Federal Prosecutor Tom Kinsgly, | 在本案中起到了主导作用 |
[07:44] | was a big win for both the United States | 本案的胜诉对于美国以及这位年轻律师来说 |
[07:46] | and the young attorney. | 都是巨大的成功 |
[07:47] | Rumors are circulating | 坊间传言 |
[07:49] | that a political career is in the not-too-distant future | 金斯莱的政治生涯 |
[07:51] | for Kingsly. | 即将走向辉煌 |
[08:00] | Well, well, well. | 啧啧啧 |
[08:02] | If it isn’t the Thorne in everyone’s side. | 这不是神通广大的索恩小姐吗 |
[08:06] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 怎么有空打电话给我了 |
[08:07] | Is it possible to hack a computer tablet | 有没有可能黑掉别人的平板电脑 |
[08:09] | to run a powerpoint presentation? | 打开里面的幻灯片文稿 |
[08:11] | Possible for you or possible for me? | 对你而言 还是对我而言 |
[08:13] | Can you do it or not? | 你到底能不能办到 |
[08:15] | With both hands tied behind my back | 小菜一碟 |
[08:17] | if you tell me why. | 但是你要告诉我为什么 |
[08:19] | You don’t need to know why. | 你不需要知道为什么 |
[08:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | Get me the tablet’s I.P. Address | 告诉我那台电脑的IP地址 |
[08:23] | and I’ll make it so you can run whatever program you want. | 我可以让你想开什么程序就开什么程序 |
[08:26] | I already sent it. Check your in-box. | 我已经发过去了 看一下你的收件箱 |
[08:30] | You’re welcome, Mary sunshine. | 不客气 美女 |
[08:34] | Today I am just grateful | 今天我感到很欣慰 |
[08:36] | that justice prevailed | 正义战胜了邪恶 |
[08:37] | and that this terrible man has been held accountable | 这个可怕的罪犯 |
[08:39] | for his crimes against the American people. | 要为他对美国人民所犯的罪行接受惩罚 |
[08:42] | As for the future, I have always planned | 至于将来 我时刻准备着 |
[08:45] | to serve my country, | 为了国家鞠躬尽瘁 |
[08:46] | however and wherever it needs me most. | 无论何时何地 死而后已 |
[09:09] | Do you like the necklace? | 你喜欢那条项链吗 |
[09:11] | What woman wouldn’t? | 哪个女人会不喜欢 |
[09:13] | I’m just curious as to why | 我只是好奇 |
[09:14] | you’re angrier today than you were yesterday. | 你今天火气倒比昨天还大 |
[09:16] | Because yesterday, I didn’t have a house | 因为昨天我家里 |
[09:18] | full of unwanted guests. | 还没有一屋子的不速之客 |
[09:20] | Wear the teal. | 戴青色的那条 |
[09:23] | Fine. You don’t like Tom’s politics. | 好吧 你不喜欢汤姆的政治策略 |
[09:25] | Oh, I couldn’t care less about his politics. | 我才不管什么政治策略 |
[09:28] | It’s him I don’t like. | 我只是不喜欢他这个人 |
[09:29] | Well, he’s done more for us than we’ll ever | 我们欠他的人情 |
[09:30] | be able to do for him. | 是永远也还不清的 |
[09:33] | How could I ever forget? | 我怎么会忘记呢 |
[09:34] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[09:35] | This will all be over before you know it, | 这事很快就过去了 |
[09:37] | and then… | 然后… |
[09:38] | We can go to Paris for a few days, you know? | 我们可以去巴黎玩几天 |
[09:41] | Whatever you like. | 你想怎样都行 |
[09:42] | I want to make this right. | 我想与你和睦相处 |
[09:46] | Then you never should’ve slept with my best friend. | 那你当时就不该和我死党上床 |
[10:06] | Just a second. | 这就来 |
[10:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:16] | Hey. Oh, you look lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[10:18] | Thank you. You’re punctual. | 谢谢 你真准时啊 |
[10:20] | Is that a bad thing? | 难道不好吗 |
[10:21] | No, not at all. I’ll just grab my stuff. | 当然不会 我去拿东西 |
[10:39] | All set. | 可以走了 |
[10:43] | Well, aren’t you full of surprises? | 你总是让我意想不到 |
[10:47] | What can I say? I live alone. | 我一个人住 不备枪怎么行 |
[10:48] | We should go shooting sometime. | 咱们应该找机会去练练射击 |
[10:50] | We definitely should. | 这主意不错 |
[10:55] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[10:56] | We shall. | 走 |
[10:59] | My dad always said | 我老爸常说 |
[11:00] | that an empty bar is a sad bar. | 门庭冷落是酒吧的悲剧 |
[11:03] | He’d be happy to see you all here today. | 今天来了这么多人 他会很高兴的 |
[11:05] | He might not have wanted a funeral, | 虽说他不想举行葬礼 |
[11:06] | but he didn’t say anything about a wake, | 但没说咱们不能一醉方休 |
[11:08] | so, everybody, drink up. | 所以大家干杯 |
[11:10] | To Carl Porter. | 敬卡尔·波特 |
[11:12] | To Carl Porter. | 敬卡尔·波特 |
[11:13] | And, uh, in honor of Jack and Declan’s father, | 为向杰克和德克兰的父亲致敬 |
[11:17] | next round’s on me. | 下一轮我请 |
[11:21] | You didn’t have to do that. You didn’t even know my dad. | 你不必这么客气 你都不认识我爸 |
[11:24] | No, but… | 虽说不认识 但… |
[11:25] | Obviously, he’s a–he’s a good guy– | 他肯定是个好人 |
[11:28] | All these people drinking here to honor him. | 这么多人都来举杯追悼他 |
[11:31] | When my dad bites it, people will be drinking to celebrate. | 要是我爸挂了 大家肯定会喝酒庆祝 |
[11:35] | What can I get for you, man? | 你想喝什么 伙计 |
[11:36] | Uh, you know to make a Malibu Bay Breeze? | 你会调马里布椰香酒吗 |
[11:39] | I do. | 会 |
[11:40] | I would strongly advise against it. | 但我不推荐你喝那款酒 |
[11:43] | It’s more of a Whiskey and beer crowd. | 这里的人都是喝威士忌和啤酒的 |
[11:45] | Well… | 那就… |
[11:47] | when in Rome… | 入乡随俗吧 |
[11:52] | Ah, hey, sporty. | 伙计 |
[11:55] | Whose fist did you walk into? | 你被什么人揍了 |
[11:56] | Oh, some rich jerkwad. | 一个富家小杂种 |
[12:00] | There’s a lot of ’em around this time of year. | 每年这个时候他们就格外嚣张 |
[12:02] | You, uh, planning on getting even? | 想报复他吗 |
[12:04] | Considering I’m half the guy’s size | 我的块头没他大 |
[12:05] | with half the friends, no. | 弟兄也没他多 还是算了吧 |
[12:08] | Violence is only one way to take someone down. | 动武只是击垮別人的手段之一 |
[12:13] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我也一直这么说 |
[12:15] | The family values crowd would eat that up. | 注重家庭价值的民众肯定会很买账的 |
[12:17] | Well, then here’s to family values. | 那可得敬家庭价值一杯 |
[12:19] | And the passage of the Kingsly Finance Bill. | 还要祝愿金斯利财政法案早日通过 |
[12:22] | When I’m reelected, | 等到连任成功 |
[12:23] | it’s my first order of business. | 那是我的首要议程 |
[12:25] | All this talk of politics. | 瞧你们满嘴的政策 |
[12:28] | Believe me, I’m used to it. | 没事 我都习惯了 |
[12:30] | What a lovely necklace, Victoria. | 维多利亚 你的项链真漂亮 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:40] | I’m expecting an e-mail from the majority leader. | 我在等多数党领袖发来的电邮 |
[12:43] | It’ll just… | 只是… |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:49] | Steve, please come with me. | 史蒂夫 请跟我来一下 |
[12:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[13:06] | Oh, man. You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 天啊 开什么玩笑 |
[13:08] | Find out where this came from. | 查出这是谁寄过来的 |
[13:10] | Now. | 马上去 |
[13:20] | Everything all right, senator? | 出什么事了吗 议员 |
[13:27] | Welcome to Tuscany. | 欢迎来到托斯卡纳 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | What is this place? Looks interesting. | 这是什么地方 看着挺有意思的 |
[13:33] | It’s an Italian steak house. Ashley turned me on to it. | 一家意大利牛排餐厅 阿什莉推荐的 |
[13:41] | Red leather booths and everything. | 还有红色皮革卡座什么的 |
[13:43] | – Too old-school? – Not at all. | -太老派了吗 -那倒不会 |
[13:45] | Just… would’ve guessed you | 只是我还以为 比起牛排 |
[13:47] | more Sushi bar than steak house. | 你会更喜欢吃寿司 |
[13:49] | The bloodier the better. | 我还是喜欢血腥一点的 |
[13:51] | Could you excuse me for a second? | 我失陪一下 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:04] | Hi. Um, I’m at that table over there in the middle, | 你好 我坐在中间那个位置 |
[14:07] | and I don’t have a steak knife. | 那里缺一把餐刀 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry. I’ll bring you one. | 不好意思 我给您送一把 |
[14:10] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Hey, can we get a bottle of sparkling water, please? | 麻烦来一瓶苏打水 |
[14:23] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿搞什么鬼 |
[14:28] | Patrick, I-I had no idea… | 帕特里克 我不知道… |
[14:33] | I’m… | 我… |
[14:43] | Whoa. Wait here. Patrick. | 在这儿等我 帕特里克 |
[14:46] | Patrick, stop. | 帕特里克 住手 |
[14:46] | Stop! Patrick! | 住手 帕特里克 |
[14:49] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[14:50] | Look, I know how pissed you are, okay? | 听着 我知道你很生气 |
[14:52] | And you have every right to be. | 你完全有理由生气 |
[14:53] | But you have no idea | 但你要知道 |
[14:55] | how sorry I am about everything that happened. | 我对发生的一切有多么过意不去 |
[14:57] | You happened, Grayson. | 一切都是你的错 格雷森 |
[14:59] | And if you were man enough | 如果你有胆量 |
[15:00] | to take responsibility for what you did, | 为自己的所作所为负责 |
[15:01] | you wouldn’t be apologizing to me. | 你就用不着跟我道歉了 |
[15:03] | You’d be apologizing to my sister. | 你该向我妹妹道歉 |
[15:15] | It’s a video of you walking into a building. | 就是一段你走进一栋大楼的录像 |
[15:18] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[15:24] | You’ve got another one. | 又收到一段录像 |
[15:38] | I gather that’s not your niece. | 那应该不是你的侄女吧 |
[15:43] | What on earth is going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:44] | Oh, more politics, I’m afraid. | 就是些政治上的事 |
[15:47] | Trouble with the majority leader? | 多数党领袖那边出问题了吗 |
[15:49] | I didn’t want to bore you with this. | 我不想拿这事儿烦你 |
[15:54] | David Clarke is innocent, and I can prove it. | 大卫·克拉克是清白的 我能证明这点 |
[15:56] | Tell the judge and have him call back the jury. | 跟法官说 让他把陪审团召回来 |
[15:59] | They’re already in deliberations. | 陪审团已经在商议了 |
[16:01] | And now you’re telling me, you committed perjury? | 而你却跑过来告诉我 你作了伪证 |
[16:03] | Don’t believe her. She’s in love with him. | 别听她瞎说 她爱上他了 |
[16:05] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[16:07] | What’s going on here is, you’ve just argued | 事实就是 你刚刚无懈可击的庭审辩论 |
[16:09] | an airtight case against the most hated man in America | 几乎是将这个全美国最痛恨的人定罪了 |
[16:12] | and when the jury convicts him, | 一旦陪审团宣判他有罪 |
[16:14] | you’re gonna be an instant national hero. | 你马上就会成为这个国家的英雄 |
[16:16] | Your political future, Tom, is wide open, | 你的政治前途一片光明 汤姆 |
[16:18] | and you have a powerful supporter in me. | 你还会拥有我这个强大的支持者 |
[16:21] | Now if you decide to listen to my wife, | 如果你现在打算听我这位 |
[16:24] | who’s foolishly fallen in love with that monster, | 愚蠢地爱上那禽兽的妻子的话 |
[16:27] | you’re gonna throw all that away. | 你等于拱手放弃这一切 |
[16:31] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定吧 |
[16:40] | What’s the crisis? | 出了什么差错吗 |
[16:41] | There is no crisis. | 没什么 |
[16:42] | Just a little situation. | 只是一些小状况 |
[16:44] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[16:46] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[16:48] | You and Diane go ahead and finish dinner without us. | 你和戴安继续用餐吧 不用等我们了 |
[16:51] | It might take a little while. | 这可能要花点时间 |
[16:55] | Rest assured, we’re gonna take care of it. | 放心 我们会解决这事的 |
[16:59] | Don’t you always? | 这是你最擅长的了 |
[17:10] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | I’m… I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉 让你看到那一幕 |
[17:16] | But in a way, I’m also glad it happened. | 但或多或少 我又很庆幸被你看到 |
[17:19] | You have a right to know what you’re getting into. | 你有权知道 发生了什么事 |
[17:21] | Well, what am I getting into? | 发生了什么事 |
[17:23] | I mean, who was that guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[17:24] | Patrick Munello. | 帕特里克·蒙奈尔 |
[17:26] | I dated his sister last summer. | 去年夏天 我跟他妹妹交往过 |
[17:28] | Her name’s Sara. | 她叫莎拉 |
[17:29] | So you break the sister’s heart, | 就是说 你伤了妹妹的心 |
[17:31] | and then big brother breaks your car? | 然后哥哥就来砸你的车吗 |
[17:33] | Actually, I broke her spine. | 事实是 我伤了她的脊椎 |
[17:36] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:36] | She wasn’t paralyzed, thank god, but, you know, | 幸亏她没瘫痪 但是 |
[17:39] | it’s still a struggle for her. | 这也相当煎熬 |
[17:42] | How did that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[17:44] | My mom, as you know, has a lot of expectations. | 你也知道 我妈心中有很多的期盼 |
[17:48] | Her son dating a cocktail waitress from Portsmouth | 她儿子和一个来自朴茨茅斯的酒吧招待约会 |
[17:50] | not one of them. | 并非她所期盼的 |
[17:52] | So towards the end of the summer, | 所以夏天快结束时 |
[17:54] | my mom made her feelings public at one of her parties. | 我妈在一个派对上 公开说明了她的想法 |
[17:58] | And I took off with Sara, drunk. | 然后我和莎拉俩人醉醺醺地离开了 |
[18:01] | Wrapped my car around a utility pole, | 我开车撞上了电线杆 |
[18:04] | and… they had to cut us both out. | 他们把车锯开 才救出了我们 |
[18:09] | So where is she now? | 她现在在哪呢 |
[18:11] | Still in rehab last I heard. | 据说她还在康复当中 |
[18:14] | I haven’t spoken to her since that night. | 那晚之后 我就没和她说过话了 |
[18:16] | My parents covered Sara’s medical bills | 我父母承担了莎拉的医疗费 |
[18:18] | And set her up so she wouldn’t have to worry, | 给她安排好了一切 让她无后顾之忧 |
[18:21] | paid a judge off to keep me out of jail, | 贿赂了法官 帮我免除了牢狱之灾 |
[18:23] | And in return, I had to swear I’d never see her again. | 相应的 我要发誓不再见她 |
[18:27] | It sounds like you regret that now. | 听起来你现在很后悔 |
[18:29] | Every day. | 每天都在后悔 |
[18:34] | Do you think I’m a bad person? | 你觉得我是坏人吗 |
[18:39] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[18:41] | people who make mistakes should own up to them. | 犯错了要勇于承担 |
[18:45] | You should go talk to her. | 你该去和她谈谈 |
[18:48] | Tell her what you’re telling me now. | 把跟我说的这些告诉她 |
[18:54] | When did the affair end? | 这段婚外情什么时候结束的 |
[18:55] | February, but on good terms. | 二月 平和分手 |
[18:58] | I don’t believe she’d be behind this. | 我觉得这事不是她干的 |
[19:00] | Then it can be managed. | 那这事就好办了 |
[19:02] | If it comes out, you both deny it. | 如果被曝光了 你们俩可以否认 |
[19:03] | Candidates survive this sort of thing all the time. | 对于这种事 候选人一般都能熬过去 |
[19:06] | You’re not telling us the whole story. | 你还有事瞒着我们 |
[19:11] | Shortly before we decided to move on, | 就在我们决定分道扬镳之前 |
[19:15] | Erin got pregnant. | 艾琳怀孕了 |
[19:16] | We talked about it, and she decided not to have the baby. | 我们商量过 她决定不要这孩子 |
[19:20] | I sent her the money to take care of it. | 我给她钱 让她自己解决这事 |
[19:22] | You know the senator’s politics on the issue. | 你是知道 参议员在这个问题上的立场 |
[19:24] | If it gets out, he’s done. | 如果被曝光 他就完了 |
[19:25] | More importantly, my wife would be devastated. | 更重要的是 我妻子根本无法承受 |
[19:28] | Well, then we have to make it so that it doesn’t get out. | 那我们就要采取措施 不让这事曝光 |
[19:33] | Every bait and tackle shop | 所有鱼饵和鱼具店 |
[19:35] | needs a web site, brother. | 都需要一个网站 兄弟 |
[19:38] | Uh, hey, uh, Jack, | 杰克 |
[19:40] | could– could we get another round over here? | 可以再帮我们倒一杯吗 |
[19:42] | I’m uploading this gentleman into the 21st century. | 我在引领这位先生进入二十一世纪 |
[19:47] | The only thing I’m uploading is you into a cab. | 我唯一要做的就是 把你送上出租车 |
[19:50] | – No, that’s okay. – You know what? | -不用了 没事 -知道吗 |
[19:51] | I’ll throw my bike in the trunk and I can drive him home. | 我把单车放在后备箱 然后把他载回家 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | Thanks, friend. | 谢谢 朋友 |
[20:03] | This is a cool place. | 这里太酷了 |
[20:05] | Be it ever so humble… | 金窝银窝不如自己的草窝 |
[20:08] | What do I owe you for this random act of kindness? | 我该怎么报答你呢 |
[20:11] | And I never carry cash, by the way. | 顺便提一下 我身上从不带现金 |
[20:13] | Man, I don’t want your money. | 哥们 我不要你的钱 |
[20:17] | Maybe you could tell me what you meant earlier. | 也许你可以告诉我 你刚才是什么意思 |
[20:19] | You know, about, uh… | 就是关于 |
[20:21] | ways to get even. | 怎么帮我报仇的事情 |
[20:22] | An emerging specialty of mine. | 这可是我刚研究出来的手段 |
[20:25] | Allow me. | 让我演示给你看 |
[20:27] | What’s the guy’s name who trashed your face? | 那个揍你的男人叫什么名字 |
[20:31] | Adam something. | 亚当什么的 |
[20:33] | He’s a friend of Charlotte Grayson’s. | 他是夏洛特·格雷森的朋友 |
[20:36] | Watch and learn, grasshopper. | 跟我学着点 愣头青 |
[20:44] | Adam Connor? | 是亚当·康纳吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:56] | I was just accessed his webcam, and… | 我入侵了他家的网络摄像头 |
[20:59] | now you’re free to record his most… | 现在你可以随意欣赏 顺便录下 |
[21:04] | intimate moments | 他最隐私的时刻了 |
[21:05] | and use them as you will. | 随心所欲 |
[21:11] | Charlotte Grayson. | 夏洛特·格雷森 |
[21:14] | And it seems we have struck gold | 看来我们第一次 |
[21:16] | our first time out. | 就淘到金了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, um, she had nothing to do with it, right? | 她与这件事无关 好吗 |
[21:22] | Whatever you say. | 都听你的 |
[21:24] | Can I borrow that? | 能借给我吗 |
[21:28] | Keep it. | 拿去吧 |
[21:31] | It’s yours. | 送你了 |
[21:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | The night after Kingsly presented his closing arguments, | 金斯莱做完结案陈词的那一晚 |
[21:38] | Victoria managed to get a note to me. | 维多利亚托人给我传了一张字条 |
[21:43] | “My dear David, | “亲爱的大卫 |
[21:44] | I am so horrified by what’s happened to you, | 发生在你身上的这些事 令我恐慌不已 |
[21:47] | and I know how betrayed you feel. | 我知道 你感觉自己被背叛了 |
[21:49] | I can’t tell you everything in a letter, | 我不能在信里告诉你太多 |
[21:51] | but I’m going to Kingsly in the morning | 但我明天早上会拿着证据 |
[21:53] | with evidence that will exonerate you. | 去找金斯莱 为你平冤昭雪 |
[21:55] | By this time tomorrow, | 明天的这个时候 |
[21:56] | the judge will have declared a mistrial, | 法官就会判你无罪释放 |
[21:58] | and this nightmare will be behind you, | 所有的这些噩梦都将远离你 |
[22:00] | behind both of us. | 远离我们 |
[22:02] | Forgive me.” | 请原谅我” |
[22:04] | Whatever Victoria said to Kingsly, | 我不知道维多利亚对金斯莱说了些什么 |
[22:06] | it didn’t change his mind. | 但并没有改变他的想法 |
[22:07] | After only one day of deliberations, | 陪审团仅仅商议了一天 |
[22:10] | the jury convicted me on all counts. | 便宣判我的罪名全部成立 |
[22:13] | “With friends like the Graysons, | 有格雷森一家这样的朋友 |
[22:15] | Kingsly will probably wind up president someday. | 金斯莱迟早有一天能当上总统 |
[22:43] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不是这样 |
[22:44] | The large arrangements go on the bar, | 大的花瓶放在吧台上 |
[22:45] | and the smaller ones go on the table. | 小的才摆在桌子上 |
[22:47] | Has anyone seen the A.V. Guy? | 谁看到音像师了 |
[22:49] | Is everything under control? | 一切都进展顺利吧 |
[22:51] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[22:52] | Good. I want to check the seating arrangements. | 太好了 我想核实一下座位安排 |
[23:00] | Did I make a mistake? | 我什么地方做错了吗 |
[23:02] | Oh, no, no. I’m just always changing my mind. | 没有 我只是主意多变罢了 |
[23:18] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不用谢 |
[23:20] | Please tell me you’re the A.V. Guy. | 请告诉我 你就是音像师 |
[23:22] | I wish I could. | 但愿我是 |
[23:25] | Tyler Barrol, | 泰勒·巴罗 |
[23:26] | Daniel’s roommate at Harvard. | 丹尼尔在哈佛的室友 |
[23:28] | Now I see why he comes home for the summer. | 我终于知道 他暑假为什么要回家了 |
[23:31] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[23:32] | Well, it’s finally nice to put a face to the name. | 终于见到你这位传说中的人物了 |
[23:34] | You must be Charlotte. | 您一定就是夏洛特吧 |
[23:37] | You’re cute. | 你真会说话 |
[23:38] | Daniel didn’t mention that you were coming. | 丹尼尔没提过你会来 |
[23:40] | Oh, total impulse. I hope it’s not too much of an intrusion. | 我也是一时兴起 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[23:43] | Well, he took off early this morning, | 他今天早上很早就出去了 |
[23:44] | god knows where, | 我也不知道他去了哪里 |
[23:46] | but you’re perfectly welcome | 但很欢迎你的到来 |
[23:47] | to make yourself at home at the pool house if you wish. | 你去泳池边客房休息吧 不用拘束 |
[23:49] | Thank you, Mrs. Grayson. | 谢谢你 格雷森夫人 |
[23:51] | Would you be a dear, and show him the way? | 你能帮下忙 带他去客房吗 |
[23:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry, but I didn’t catch your name. | 很抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[23:58] | I didn’t give it to you. | 那是因为我没有告诉你 |
[24:00] | The pool house is that way, next to the pool. | 泳池边客房那边走 就在泳池边 |
[24:19] | Just, uh, yeah, just leave those right there. | 把它们放在那里就行了 |
[24:23] | Your tips from last night are in that envelope. | 你昨晚的小费放在信封里了 |
[24:26] | Nolan was extra generous. | 诺兰出手特别阔绰 |
[24:28] | Yeah, tell me about it. He gave me, uh… | 可不是嘛 昨晚 |
[24:31] | he gave me a laptop for driving him home. | 就因为我送他回家 他送了我一台笔记本 |
[24:33] | He’s big into buying friends. | 他热衷于花钱买朋友 |
[24:35] | He’s got the money. He might as well use it. | 他有的是钱 留着也浪费 |
[24:38] | Hey, listen, I was, um, | 我打算 |
[24:39] | I was thinking of closing up early and… | 今天早点打烊 |
[24:41] | I’m gonna go pick up dad’s ashes. | 去拿爸爸的骨灰 |
[24:43] | You should come with me. | 你应该和我一起去 |
[24:45] | No, no. I already told you, no. | 不 我已经说过了 我不去 |
[24:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:48] | I don’t get it, man. | 我搞不明白 老弟 |
[24:50] | Dad broke his back for both of us his entire life, | 爸爸这辈子为了我们俩操碎了心 |
[24:52] | and he loved you, Declan. | 他很爱你 德克兰 |
[24:56] | You already made one mistake | 你已经犯了一个 |
[24:57] | you’re gonna regret for the rest of your life. | 会让你悔恨终身的错误 |
[24:58] | Do you have to make it two? | 你还要一错再错吗 |
[24:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:01] | Just ’cause he’s dead doesn’t make you my father. | 他死了不代表 我就该对你言听计从 |
[25:15] | – You have a minute? – I do. | -有空吗 -有啊 |
[25:18] | Aren’t you busy cleaning up after the senator? | 你不是忙着给参议员擦屁股吗 |
[25:21] | Daniel went to see Sara at the rehab center today. | 丹尼尔今天去康复中心探望了莎拉 |
[25:27] | He knows he’s forbidden. | 他知道这是明令禁止的 |
[25:29] | Why I thought you might like to know. | 我觉得你会想知道一些情况 |
[25:31] | Strange thing… | 这事怪就怪在 |
[25:34] | is that Emily drove him. | 是那个艾米莉开车载他去的 |
[25:40] | What is this girl up to? | 这个女孩的目的是什么 |
[25:42] | You really don’t trust her, do you? | 你一点都不信任她 是吗 |
[25:43] | Trust is the one luxury I cannot afford. | 信任这种奢侈之物 我可担负不起 |
[25:46] | I think she’s the reason that Michael left Lydia. | 我认为她就是迈克尔离开莉迪亚的祸因 |
[25:49] | And I intend to prove it tonight at the fund-raiser. | 而且我要在今晚的筹款会上证明这点 |
[25:52] | How? | 怎么做 |
[25:53] | By putting Emily next to him. | 把艾米莉安排在他身边就座 |
[25:55] | One look at the two of them together, | 看一眼他俩在一起的表现 |
[25:56] | and I’ll know. | 我就能知道了 |
[25:59] | Clearly, someone has to step in | 很显然 在我儿子再次犯错之前 |
[26:00] | before my son makes another mistake. | 得有人介入此事 |
[26:06] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[26:07] | This is some of my best work, if I do say so. | 毫不谦虚地说 这是我的得意之作之一 |
[26:09] | Uploading the program to the good senator’s tablet… | 程序上载至好好参议员先生的平板电脑 |
[26:13] | Now. | 好了 |
[26:15] | The second he opens that god-awful speech, | 只要他一打开那篇恶心巴拉的演讲稿 |
[26:18] | The program will initiate. | 程序便会启动 |
[26:20] | You better be right. | 最好如你所说 |
[26:31] | I thought you were in Italy for the summer. | 我以为你这个夏天会待在意大利 |
[26:33] | I was, but my parents were all over me about my resume. | 我是去了 但我爸妈一直唠叨我的简历 |
[26:36] | I gotta get serious about an internship. | 我得正儿八经地找份实习工作 |
[26:38] | Well, in the meantime, you’re welcome | 那与此同时 我也欢迎你 |
[26:39] | to crash here for a bit. | 来这儿放松放松 |
[26:41] | You sure your parents won’t mind? | 你确定你父母不介意吗 |
[26:42] | His parents won’t mind at all. | 他的父母不会介意的 |
[26:45] | But it’s nice of you to ask. | 有你这份心就足够了 |
[26:47] | Thanks, Mrs. Grayson. | 多谢 格雷森夫人 |
[26:48] | Daniel, a word? | 丹尼尔 能谈谈吗 |
[26:49] | Uh, I’ll go see | 我去看看 |
[26:51] | if your party planner needs a hand. | 你的晚会策划需不需要帮忙 |
[26:52] | Her name’s Ashley, in case you were wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 她叫阿什莉 |
[26:59] | You broke our agreement. | 你违反了我们的约定 |
[27:01] | You went to see that girl Sara. | 你去见了那个叫莎拉的女孩 |
[27:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:05] | Well, at least you’re not denying it. | 还好你没有矢口否认 |
[27:07] | I went to apologize, mom. | 我是去道歉的 妈 |
[27:09] | Something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 我很久之前就该这么做了 |
[27:11] | And for what it’s worth, | 虽然她没有原谅我 |
[27:13] | she wasn’t exactly forgiving, | 但无论如何 |
[27:14] | So… at least now I can move on. | 至少我能放下担子好好生活了 |
[27:17] | With Emily Thorne? | 和艾米莉·索恩一起 |
[27:19] | You got a problem with her, too? | 你对她也有意见吗 |
[27:21] | At least you know she’s not a gold digger. | 起码你知道 她不是贪我们的钱 |
[27:23] | The only thing we know for sure | 我们唯一能确定的事 |
[27:25] | is that you’re a bad judge of women. | 就是你对女人没评判力 |
[27:28] | I’m asking you to take it slow | 在还不完全了解她之前 |
[27:29] | till we know more about her. | 我希望你慢慢来 |
[27:31] | No one’s ever gonna be good enough for you, are they? | 你是不是谁都看不上眼 |
[27:32] | Nonsense. I want you to be happy. | 胡说 我只是想让你幸福 |
[27:34] | Oh, like you and dad? | 是吗 像你和我爸那样吗 |
[27:39] | It’s for your own protection. | 这都是为了保护你 |
[27:58] | Daniel tells me you’re at the top of the class. | 丹尼尔告诉我 你是班上拔尖的学生 |
[28:00] | You play golf? | 你打高尔夫吗 |
[28:00] | Uh, yeah, well, I’ve been giving it my all, sir. | 我所有心血皆倾注于此 先生 |
[28:03] | I can certainly put you in touch with a good pro. | 那我得给你介绍一位很优秀的职业选手 |
[28:05] | Emily. You look stunning. | 艾米莉 你真是艳光四射 |
[28:07] | Thank you, Mr. Grayson. | 多谢夸奖 格雷森先生 |
[28:08] | Hello, emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[28:09] | Mrs. Grayson. Have either of you seen Daniel? | 格雷森夫人 你们看见丹尼尔了吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, I’m sure he’s around somewhere. | 他应该就在这附近 |
[28:13] | Have you met his roommate from Harvard? | 你见过他哈佛的室友了吗 |
[28:15] | Tyler. | 我是泰勒 |
[28:16] | – Nice to meet you. – Pleasure. | -很高兴见到你 -不胜荣幸 |
[28:18] | That’s a beautiful dress, Charlotte. | 这身礼服很漂亮 夏洛特 |
[28:19] | It’s total Kate Middleton. | 完全是凯特·米德尔顿的风格 |
[28:20] | Oh, what could be wrong with that? | 那又有什么不好的 |
[28:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:27] | What are you doing here, Nolan? | 你来这里做什么 诺兰 |
[28:29] | Evening, kitten. | 晚上好 甜心 |
[28:31] | As you know, I’m a big contributor | 你也知道 我是参议员先生 |
[28:33] | to the good senator’s campaign. | 竞选活动的一名主要出资人 |
[28:34] | I just thought I’d show up and… | 我就觉得 我怎么也得来 |
[28:37] | see what I’m contributing to. | 看看我的贡献到底用在什么地方了 |
[28:40] | The fun police. | 扫兴小姐来了 |
[28:44] | Is he bothering you again? | 他又来纠缠你了吗 |
[28:45] | Like a swarm of gnats. | 像一群虱子 赶也赶不掉 |
[28:47] | So what’d you think of Daniel’s friend Tyler? | 你觉得丹尼尔的朋友泰勒如何 |
[28:49] | I think you’re clearly interested. | 我觉得很明显 你看上他了 |
[28:51] | Why should you get to have all the fun? | 就你能享艳福吗 |
[28:54] | Hey. Could we take a walk? | 我们出去走一下好吗 |
[28:55] | Yeah. Is everything okay? | 好啊 一切还好吗 |
[28:56] | -Yeah. – I’ll see you in a bit. | -还好 -回见 |
[29:01] | Hello again… | 又见面啦 |
[29:02] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[29:03] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[29:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[29:09] | I’m dying over here. | 我在这都快闷死了 |
[29:11] | I’m not big on politics. | 我对政治不感兴趣 |
[29:12] | Adam, these are the sacrifices you make | 亚当 这就是你赢回佳人芳心 |
[29:14] | when you’re trying to win someone back. | 所作出的牺牲 |
[29:16] | Call me as soon as it’s over. | 晚会结束后 给我电话 |
[30:05] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | You didn’t happen to mention to anyone about Sara? | 你没有无意间 跟别人说了莎拉的事吧 |
[30:09] | No, not at all. Why? | 没有 绝对没 怎么这样问 |
[30:10] | I swear, my mom’s having me followed. | 我敢说一定是我妈派人跟踪了我 |
[30:12] | What? That is– that’s so creepy. | 什么 那真是太怪异了 |
[30:17] | Listen, I’m sorry if I overstepped or– | 如果我有什么逾矩之处 深表歉意 |
[30:19] | No, no, no. I’m glad that you did. | 不 不是 我很感激你的建议 |
[30:23] | It was the right thing to do. | 这么做是正确的 |
[30:24] | You know, seeing Sara again made me realize that | 再次见到莎拉 让我意识到 |
[30:26] | I have to start taking control of my life again, | 我得重新开始掌控自己的生活 |
[30:28] | standing up to my parents. | 而不是随父母安排 |
[30:29] | Well, in that case, I’m glad I could help. | 这样的话 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[30:33] | No matter what happens between us, | 不管我们之间发生了什么 |
[30:35] | or what my mother says or does, | 不管我妈说了什么做了什么 |
[30:38] | and if me and you last a week, a year, ten years, | 不管我们在一起是一周 一年还是十年 |
[30:41] | forever… | 甚至永远 |
[30:44] | I’ll always be honest with you. | 我绝不会欺骗你的 |
[31:01] | Next to Candace and Bob, over there. | 你们的位置在坎迪斯和鲍勃旁边 |
[31:03] | Okay. Have a wonderf time. | 玩得愉快 |
[31:05] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[31:10] | Oh. Well, how fit you look. | 你变得结实了 |
[31:11] | Thanks. I, uh, finally got back to the gym. | 谢了 我终于又开始锻炼了 |
[31:14] | Victoria, I was surprised to get your call. | 维多利亚 接到你的电话我很惊讶 |
[31:16] | I figured Lydia had successfully | 我以为莉迪亚早就在你面前 |
[31:18] | poisoned the well with you. | 说了我不少坏话 |
[31:20] | Our divorce has really brought out the worst in her. | 离婚真是暴露了她最丑恶的一面 |
[31:22] | Well, it’s brought out the worst in both our spouses, | 恐怕连我老公的丑恶一面 |
[31:25] | I’m afraid, but… | 也暴露出来了 不过 |
[31:27] | It’s water under the bridge, right? | 事情都已经过去了 不是吗 |
[31:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:30] | Lydia isn’t here, is she? | 莉迪亚没来吧 |
[31:32] | Heavens no. | 当然不在 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | But there are a good number of people | 不过我知道这里有好多人 |
[31:37] | that I know are going to be thrilled to see you. | 见到你会很激动 |
[31:39] | As a matter of fact, I’ve seated you next to someone | 事实上 我把你安排坐在 |
[31:42] | I believe you know very well. | 某个你很熟悉的人旁边 |
[31:43] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[31:45] | You remember Emily? | 还记得艾米莉吗 |
[31:47] | You do look familiar? | 你看起来很面熟 |
[31:49] | Wait. | 让我想想 |
[31:51] | You were on the Landmark Preservation Committee together. | 你们一起在地标建筑保护委员会待过 |
[31:54] | That’s right. Of course. It’s good to see you. | 没错 想起来了 很高兴看到你 |
[31:57] | And Emily bought your beach house. | 艾米莉还买下了你的海滩别墅 |
[31:59] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[32:00] | Emily Thorne. Right, of course. | 艾米莉·索恩 想起来了 |
[32:02] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[32:03] | Hey. I got lost coming back from the bathroom. | 我从洗手间出来就迷路了 |
[32:05] | Cameron, hi. | 你好啊 卡梅伦 |
[32:07] | Emily. Wow. | 艾米莉 |
[32:09] | It’s been ages. | 好久不见了 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry. We haven’t been introduced. | 不好意思 请问你是 |
[32:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. Victoria, Cameron Lang. | 抱歉 维多利亚 这位是卡梅伦·兰格 |
[32:16] | She’s, uh… My plus one. | 她是 我的女伴 |
[32:18] | Cameron also worked on the Presvation Committee. | 卡麦伦也参加了地标保护协会 |
[32:21] | Technically, Emily was the one who introduced us. | 事实上 还是艾米莉介绍我俩认识的呢 |
[32:25] | Did she now? | 是吗 |
[32:27] | I’d like to introduce you to a man | 我向大家介绍一位 |
[32:30] | I’ve been proud to call my friend | 十五年来 |
[32:32] | for the past 15 years. | 让我无比荣耀的挚友 |
[32:34] | He’s a man who represents | 在他身上 |
[32:36] | everything this country should be– | 我看到了这个国家应具备的全部品格 |
[32:38] | Honorable, passionate, | 崇高 热情 |
[32:41] | and conservative. | 还很保守 |
[32:45] | Please welcome Senator Tom Kingsly. | 让我们欢迎汤姆·金斯莱参议员 |
[32:52] | Thank you, Conrad. | 谢谢你 康拉德 |
[32:55] | And thank you, Victoria, | 也多谢你 维多利亚 |
[32:56] | for hosting this auspicious event at your home. | 在您的府邸为我举办此等盛会 |
[33:27] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[33:44] | I, uh… | 我 |
[33:49] | I came here tonight to announce | 今晚我来此宣布 |
[33:51] | that I will not be seeking reelection this fall… | 我将不会在今年秋天的选举中竞选连任 |
[33:56] | As I am retiring from public life. | 同时我将退出公众事业 |
[34:01] | I’ll see to it your contributions are returned. | 我会确保退回你们的捐款 |
[34:05] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:19] | She claims that you invited her, Senator. | 她说是你邀请她来的 参议员 |
[34:22] | That’s a lie. | 她在撒谎 |
[34:25] | – Where is she? – With security. | -她人在哪儿 -和保安在一起 |
[34:27] | She said you’ve been | 她说过去几个月以来 |
[34:28] | texting and e-mailing her for the past month, | 你一直发短信和邮件给她 |
[34:30] | Wiring money to take care of the baby, | 汇款给她 让她照料好胎儿 |
[34:31] | even told her you’d leave your wife. | 甚至还告诉她 你会和老婆离婚 |
[34:33] | Then she said you sent her a red dress and a plane ticket | 她还说你寄了她一条红色礼服裙和机票 |
[34:35] | to be here tonight. | 来参加今晚的活动 |
[34:35] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[34:38] | What does she stand to gain by forcing my resignation? | 逼我辞职 对她来说有什么好处 |
[34:41] | Your opponent could’ve paid her. | 你的对手可能买通了她 |
[34:42] | Or a jealous staffer with access to your correspondence | 或者知道你通讯方式 对你心怀妒忌的参谋 |
[34:46] | could’ve set the whole thing up. | 也能用这事陷你于不利 |
[34:48] | What? That’s insane. | 什么 胡说八道 |
[34:50] | Tom, I have dedicated my entire career to you | 汤姆 我把我的事业都贡献给你了 |
[34:53] | Tom. What’s going on? | 汤姆 怎么回事 |
[34:56] | Oh, you have no idea how much work I put into this event. | 你都想象不出我为这个活动付出多少心血 |
[35:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:00] | But it was a really great party, considering. | 不过这的确是个很棒的宴会 |
[35:03] | Speaking of parties… | 说到宴会 |
[35:05] | Believe me, I would like to hammer all of those, | 相信我 我也想好好喝一顿的 |
[35:07] | but I have a major mess to clean up. | 可我还有一大片残局要收拾 |
[35:09] | Rain check? | 下次再说吧 |
[35:10] | Count on it. | 说话算数哦 |
[35:15] | What about you two lovebirds? | 你们两个小情侣准备干什么 |
[35:16] | Oh, no. Don’t tell me you’re gonna bail on me, too. | 别告诉我你们也要弃我而去 |
[35:19] | You know I don’t drink anymore. | 你知道我不再喝酒了 |
[35:21] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[35:22] | I mean, after tonight, you can make an exception. | 过了这么个夜晚 可以开个特例吧 |
[35:23] | I-I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[35:25] | But look on the bright side– you can party all summer, | 但往好处想 你可以派对狂欢一个夏天 |
[35:27] | and I’ll be your designated driver. | 而有我给你当专职司机 |
[35:29] | Yeah? Well, then let’s get started. Where to? | 那现在就开始吧 去哪儿 |
[35:31] | Actually, I’m exhausted, but you guys go. | 事实上 我已经很累了 你俩去吧 |
[35:34] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[35:34] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[35:37] | See you soon. | 再见啦 |
[35:38] | Night. | 晚安 |
[35:43] | Let’s talk. | 好好聊聊吧 |
[35:45] | Drive safely now. | 小心开车 |
[35:48] | Well, I’m stunned. | 真是太惊人了 |
[35:50] | You never can tell with people, can you? | 真是人心难料 对吧 |
[35:53] | Indeed. | 对极了 |
[35:56] | Good night, Emily. | 晚安 艾米莉 |
[35:57] | Good night, Mrs. Grayson. | 晚安 格雷森太太 |
[36:01] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[36:04] | Would you mind terribly | 我想叫您维多利亚 |
[36:05] | if I started calling you Victoria? | 您会不会非常介意呢 |
[36:10] | Of course. | 当然不会 |
[36:12] | Then good night, Victoria. | 晚安 维多利亚 |
[36:21] | Go away, Nolan. | 走开 诺兰 |
[36:23] | I have to know. How did you do it? | 我要知道 你是怎么做到的 |
[36:27] | How’d you get your hands on a sex tape? | 你是怎么弄到那段性爱录像的 |
[36:30] | I bought the building that his mistress lives in. | 我把他情妇住的那栋大厦买下了 |
[36:34] | As part of the renovations, I had cameras installed. | 在翻修的时候 我装了摄像头 |
[36:40] | That’s commitment. | 真是下了血本 |
[36:43] | Uh, and now? | 那现在呢 |
[36:46] | I release the videos to the press. | 我把录像发给了媒体 |
[36:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:50] | You already got what you wanted. | 你已经达到你的目的了 |
[36:53] | You destroyed a man’s career. | 毁了他的职业生涯 |
[36:59] | I want to destroy his life. | 我要毁掉他的人生 |
[37:02] | If he had done the right thing, | 如果他当初做出正确的选择 |
[37:03] | he would’ve saved my father. | 就能救出我父亲 |
[37:06] | He chose not to, | 但他没有那么做 |
[37:07] | so down he goes. | 所以我要彻底毁了他 |
[37:10] | Along with his family. | 那连他家庭也一起毁了 |
[37:14] | You scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
[37:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:02] | Uh, check out that sunset. | 你瞧这日落美景 |
[38:06] | Only thing missing is you. | 唯独缺少了你 |
[38:09] | Call me sometime. | 有空打给我 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:13] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[38:32] | Again? | 又找你去了 |
[38:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:37] | Maybe he’s trying to tell me something. | 也许它有事想告诉我 |
[38:40] | Maybe he’s… worried about you | 也许 它是在担心你 |
[38:43] | after what happened to your father. | 能不能承受父亲离世 |
[38:45] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许是吧 |
[38:48] | I wish you could’ve met him. | 真希望你能见见他的 |
[39:02] | It’s his final request. | 这是他的遗愿 |
[39:04] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[39:06] | Didn’t show. | 没来 |
[39:07] | I’m on my own. | 就我一个 |
[39:10] | Well, not entirely. | 也不全是 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:24] | The “Amanda”? | 阿曼达号 |
[39:26] | Yeah. Sammy named her. | 是的 山姆取的名字 |
[39:31] | Thanks for bringing him back to me… | 谢谢你又一次 |
[39:33] | again. | 把它带回来 |
[39:38] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[39:44] | Come on. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[40:00] | For the innocent, | 对于那么无罪的人 |
[40:01] | the past may hold a reward. | 过去承载着美好的记忆 |
[40:08] | But for the treacherous… | 但对于那些背信弃义的人 |
[40:10] | it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers | 他们最终会因为他们丑恶的过去 |
[40:13] | what they truly deserve. | 而品尝恶果 |
[40:18] | The Kingslys have decided | 金斯莱一家决定 |
[40:20] | to avoid the spotlight for the time being. | 最近不再做任何公开亮相 |
[40:23] | That’s probably best. | 这应该是最明智之举了 |
[40:25] | You should know that I located the I.P. address | 我查出发送那些邮件的 |
[40:28] | all those e-mails came from. | IP地址 |
[40:29] | Unfortunately, it’s a little late. | 很不幸 已经太迟了 |
[40:30] | The damage has already been done. | 事已至此 无法挽回了 |
[40:33] | They came from right here. | 邮件都是从这里发出的 |
[40:36] | My laptop? | 我的电脑吗 |
[40:40] | Well, I sure as hell didn’t do it. | 我对天发誓没那么做 |
[40:41] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[40:44] | Someone with real motive | 是某个有动机 |
[40:46] | and access. | 又能接触你电脑的人 |
[41:14] | I got you something. | 我为你准备了个礼物 |
[41:32] | I love them. | 我太喜欢了 |
[41:38] | You promise me, when you wear them, | 跟我保证 你戴着它的时候 |
[41:41] | that you think of me. | 会想起我 |
[41:45] | Always. | 一定会的 |
[41:55] | Let me see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[41:58] | God, you’re so beautiful. | 天啊 你真是太美了 |