时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:02] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
[00:03] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:06] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[00:08] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 |
[00:09] | Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前 为复仇留下了线索 |
[00:12] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
[00:15] | I want to make this right. | 我想与你和睦相处 |
[00:17] | Then you never should’ve slept with my best friend. | 那你当初就不该和我的死党上床 |
[00:19] | The “Amanda”? | 阿曼达号 |
[00:21] | Sammy named her. | 山姆取的名字 |
[00:22] | Looking over dad’s will. | 反复看了爸的遗嘱 |
[00:24] | The Stowaway is all ours now. | 偷渡者酒吧现在是我们的了 |
[00:25] | Tyler Barrol, Daniel’s roommate at Harvard. | 泰勒·巴罗 丹尼尔在哈佛的室友 |
[00:27] | You’re perfectly welcome to make yourself at home | 欢迎你的到来 去泳池边客房休息吧 |
[00:29] | at the pool house. | 不用拘束 |
[00:29] | Thank you, Mrs. Grayson. | 谢谢你 格雷森夫人 |
[00:31] | Only thing missing is you. | 唯独缺少了你 |
[00:32] | Call me sometime. | 有空打给我 |
[00:34] | No matter what happens between us, | 无论我们之间发生了什么 |
[00:36] | always be honest with you. | 我绝不会欺骗你的 |
[00:49] | Most of the memories I have from childhood | 我童年的大多数回忆 |
[00:51] | are happy ones. | 都是快乐的 |
[00:52] | Warm summer days filled with love and light. | 充满爱意与阳光的夏日 |
[00:57] | And the certainty | 我也相信 |
[00:58] | that even the darkest storm would eventually pass. | 就算最可怕的狂风暴雨也终会过去 |
[01:05] | And for a while, at least, | 虽然黑暗会持续一段时间 |
[01:08] | they always did. | 但一定会雨过天晴 |
[01:11] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[01:15] | And then… | 然后 |
[01:16] | my parents’ car… | 我父母的车 |
[01:19] | went off a cliff | 坠落悬崖 |
[01:20] | and… | 然后 |
[01:22] | they were both killed. | 他们丧生了 |
[01:24] | But you were not. | 但是你没有死 |
[01:27] | No. | 对 |
[01:29] | I survived. | 我活了下来 |
[01:31] | Clearly it’s… | 显然 |
[01:32] | this early exposure to impermanence | 过早体会到世事无常 |
[01:36] | that makes it so difficult for you to trust | 让你很难相信 |
[01:38] | in your adult relationships. | 人与人之间的关系 |
[01:40] | But how do I get past that? | 我要怎样才能克服呢 |
[01:41] | I mean, I really want to… | 我真的很想 |
[01:43] | move forward with this guy at I was telling you about, | 和我之前提到的那个人有所进展 |
[01:46] | but… | 但是 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. I guess I’m just afraid. | 我也不知道 我想就是害怕吧 |
[01:52] | Emily, we’ve been circling this theme | 艾米莉 我们已经围绕这个话题 |
[01:55] | for a year now. | 聊了一年多了 |
[01:57] | It’s time for you to stop playing the victim. | 是时候走出那段不幸的阴影了 |
[02:00] | Time for you to start taking an active role | 你该放手追逐 |
[02:02] | in your own happiness. | 属于自己的幸福了 |
[02:04] | Until you do that, | 不然 |
[02:05] | the only thing you can expect | 不论是这段感情 |
[02:06] | from this new relationship or any other | 还是以后你的人际交往 |
[02:08] | is that it will end badly. | 都不会有完满的结果 |
[02:13] | Okay. Think about that for next week. | 自己好好想想 下周再见 |
[02:17] | Thank you, Dr. Banks. | 谢谢你 班克斯医生 |
[02:19] | 这里有摄像头哦 还有《基督山伯爵》 有木有 有木有 | |
[02:25] | Every time I leave here, I feel… | 每次我离开这里 都会多一份决心 |
[02:28] | more and more determined to take control. | 要调节好自己的情绪 |
[02:31] | Good. Then it sounds like I’m doing my job. | 很好 看来我的工作起到了效果 |
[02:50] | After over a year of treatment, | 经过了一年的治疗 |
[02:52] | I remain skeptical that Emily will ever conquer | 我仍旧怀疑艾米莉是否能克服 |
[02:56] | her trust issues. | 自己的不信任感 |
[02:57] | The past continues to define her present, | 过去的遭遇不断影响着她 |
[03:00] | and she’s given me no reason to believe | 我还确信 |
[03:02] | that it won’t define her future as well. | 这些事会继续影响她的未来 |
[03:08] | So you’re flat-out denying it? | 你这是矢口否认了 |
[03:10] | That I somehow hijacked your computer | 你是说 我黑了你的电脑 |
[03:13] | and used it to blackmail Tom Kingsly? | 用它来勒索汤姆·金斯莱吗 |
[03:14] | Yes, Conrad, I am denying it. | 康拉德 我不承认 |
[03:17] | It’s no secret how much you despise the senator. | 你看不上参议员 是众所周知的秘密 |
[03:19] | It’s no secret. How many people despise you? | 这算什么秘密 有多少人看不上你 |
[03:21] | You’re hardly one to be | 你是那个最不应该 |
[03:23] | throwing around these kinds of accusations. | 以此对我横加指责的人 |
[03:25] | Besides, anyone could’ve gotten to your laptop. | 再说了 任何人都能接触你的电脑 |
[03:27] | You leave it all over the place. | 你总是到处乱放 |
[03:30] | Now speaking of which… | 说起这个 |
[03:32] | Do you plan on letting me know where you’re headed? | 你打算告诉我 你准备去哪儿吗 |
[03:34] | San Francisco. | 旧金山 |
[03:36] | Ah. Business or pleasure? | 出差还是度假 |
[03:39] | Sorry to interrupt the good times. | 抱歉打扰你们的美好时光了 |
[03:41] | Daddy, your car’s here. | 爸爸 你的车到了 |
[03:42] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | Mm. Have a safe trip. | 一路顺风 |
[03:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[03:47] | Good. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | I hate it when you’re gone. | 你不在家的日子 真不好过 |
[03:50] | Not so fast, young lady. | 别急着走 丫头 |
[03:51] | You and I have our dress fittings | 我们早上要为”母女茶会” |
[03:53] | for the Mother-Daughter Tea this morning. | 去试礼服呢 |
[03:54] | That’s not happening. I’m meeting my friends. | 我不去 我约了朋友 |
[03:56] | You’re always meeting your friends. | 你总是和朋友约会 |
[03:58] | This charity is important to me. | 这个慈善茶会对我来说很重要 |
[03:59] | My friends are important to me. | 我的朋友对我来说也很重要 |
[04:01] | Maybe if you were nicer to yours, | 如果你对你的朋友好点 |
[04:02] | you’d still have some. | 或许你还会有些朋友 |
[04:04] | Oh, watch it, Charlotte. | 说话小心点 夏洛特 |
[04:05] | Hey, do me a favor, honey. | 就算帮我个忙 宝贝 |
[04:06] | Be there for your mother on this. | 陪你妈妈一起去吧 |
[04:09] | When I get back, we can go sailing. | 等我回来了 我们可以一起出海 |
[04:10] | You can tell me about how horrible it was. | 到时候向我控诉这茶会有多讨厌 |
[04:12] | Ugh. Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:17] | Thanks for the support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[04:28] | Yes! | 棒 |
[04:30] | Whoo! Next stop Wimbledon. | 你下次可以单挑李娜了 |
[04:32] | Uh, pretty sure the ball was out. | 我很确定那球出界了 |
[04:33] | I’m pretty sure you’re lying. | 我很确定你在骗人 |
[04:35] | Ah, accept defeat, Tyler. | 认输吧 泰勒 |
[04:36] | Never. Good game. All right. | 不可能 打得漂亮 |
[04:38] | Well, what’s say we all order lunch from the Grill and, | 不如我们午餐一起叫外卖吃 |
[04:41] | uh, hit the pool, uh? | 然后去游个泳 怎样 |
[04:42] | If only. | 能这样就好了 |
[04:43] | Some of us have to work for a living. | 像我这种平民还得讨生计呢 |
[04:45] | There’s still heaps to prepare | 维多利亚的慈善茶会 |
[04:46] | for Victoria’s charity tea. | 还有一大堆东西要准备 |
[04:47] | Cucumber sandwiches and scones. There. | 准备点黄瓜三明治和司康饼 |
[04:50] | You’re done. | 搞定 |
[04:51] | Tell that to your mother. | 这话跟你妈说去吧 |
[04:52] | She has me in charge of everything. | 事无巨细 她叫我全权负责 |
[04:53] | I really want to wow her. | 我真想赢得她的赞赏 |
[04:55] | Well, then how about we all hit club tonight, huh? | 那么我们今晚一起去泡吧 如何 |
[04:59] | Yeah, not me. | 我就不去了 |
[05:00] | Uh, I’m trying to stay off the club circuit this summer. | 今年夏天我打算远离酒吧 |
[05:03] | And we have plans. Remember? | 而且我们也有安排 记得吗 |
[05:05] | I’m cooking you dinner. | 我给你做晚饭 |
[05:07] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 当然记得 |
[05:08] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我期待不已 |
[05:10] | But you should go, Ash. | 你应该去玩玩 阿什 |
[05:12] | Well, it just so happens, I’m free. | 碰巧我有空 |
[05:13] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[05:15] | Call you later? | 晚点给你电话 |
[05:17] | Sooner’s better. | 别太晚啦 |
[05:18] | Bye. | 回见 |
[05:19] | Bye. | 回见 |
[05:24] | Look who’s whipped. | 看看谁成了妻管严 |
[05:34] | Contents of dad’s safe deposit box. | 爸保险箱里的东西 全在这儿了 |
[05:36] | I thought those things were supposed to be for valuables. | 我以为应该会放点值钱的东西 |
[05:39] | Where’s the cash? | 钞票在哪 |
[05:40] | Right here. | 在这 |
[05:44] | “First dollar ever made at the stowaway. 1979.” | “1979年 偷渡者酒吧赚到的第一块钱” |
[05:50] | Yeah, it’s mom’s wedding ring. | 这是妈的结婚戒指 |
[05:52] | She must have given it back before she took off on him. | 她一定是在离开前 把戒指还给了爸爸 |
[05:55] | All right. That could be worth something. | 那这应该值几个钱 |
[05:57] | Well, I say we hang on to the family heirlooms. | 我觉得传家宝还是应该留着 |
[05:59] | Yeah? Does that include the bar? | 是吗 这酒吧也算传家宝吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah, we should talk about that. | 这个嘛 我们得好好谈谈 |
[06:04] | What’s there to talk about? Sell it. | 有什么好谈的 直接卖掉 |
[06:06] | I’ll be 18 in a few months, | 我还有几个月就成年了 |
[06:08] | and I could use that money to get a place in town, | 有了这笔钱 我能在镇上买个房 |
[06:10] | finishchool, and you– | 完成学业 而你 |
[06:11] | you could finally sail off to Haiti. | 也能如愿起航去海地 |
[06:13] | You don’t want to come with me? | 你不和我一起去吗 |
[06:14] | Ah, I kinda got another adventure in mind. | 我另有打算 |
[06:16] | What are you talking about, the rich girl? | 你指什么 那个富家女吗 |
[06:20] | All right. I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这么着 |
[06:22] | I’ll run the numbers. | 我去算算账 |
[06:24] | We’ll see what we can get for the place | 看看贷款还清了后 |
[06:25] | once the loan’s paid off. | 这地方能卖多少钱 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:27] | I mean, it could mean a whole new future for us. | 这笔钱能带给我们崭新的未来 |
[06:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:36] | The future depresses me. | 我对未来感到绝望 |
[06:38] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:39] | Because I can’t see things improving. | 因为我看不到有改善的可能 |
[06:43] | One minute Conrad’s wanting to repair the damage, | 前一秒康拉德还试图亡羊补牢 |
[06:47] | and the next moment he’s inflicting it. | 下一秒他又开始挑起事端 |
[06:49] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[06:51] | By accusing me of ridiculous things | 他把一些不值一提的荒谬事 |
[06:52] | that aren’t even worth mentioning. | 怪罪在我头上 |
[06:55] | Infidelity? | 出轨吗 |
[06:58] | He knows better than to try that one | 在劣迹败露后 |
[06:59] | after his recent track record. | 他可不敢在从这方面下手 |
[07:07] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想些什么 |
[07:10] | The past. | 过去 |
[07:20] | If I promise to be good, | 如果我保证乖乖的 |
[07:22] | will you please let me see my dad? | 能让我见见我爸爸吗 |
[07:25] | No, | 不行 |
[07:26] | because you’d only be pretending to be good… | 因为你只是装出一副乖巧样 |
[07:29] | just like your dad pretended to be a good father. | 就好像你爸爸 装出一副好爸爸的样子 |
[07:32] | He was a good father. | 他是好爸爸 |
[07:34] | You know the truth. | 你心里明白 |
[07:39] | Please don’t leave me in here. | 求你不要把我留在这儿 |
[07:41] | I promise, I’ll be a good girl. | 我保证 我会做个好孩子 |
[07:43] | You’d just be pretending. | 你只会伪装 |
[07:45] | People who aren’t who they claim to be, | 那些口是心非的人 |
[07:47] | Amanda, are very, very dangerous. | 是非常非常危险的 阿曼达 |
[07:50] | You would be wise to remember that. | 学聪明了 记住这点 |
[07:54] | No! | 不要 |
[07:55] | Please don’t leave me. | 别把我丢下 |
[07:57] | Help me out! | 让我出去 |
[07:58] | Get me out! | 放我出去 |
[08:07] | 维多利亚·格雷森儿童心理健康慈善茶会 米歇尔·班克斯任特邀主讲 | |
[08:46] | Today we celebrate | 今日我们为”母女茶会” |
[08:48] | the ongoing efforts of mothers and daughters | 长期以来的努力成果共襄盛举 |
[08:50] | united for “Peace of mind”… | 这家特殊的慈善机构以”心之宁静”为宗旨 |
[08:53] | a unique charity benefiting mental health care… | 拥有专门的心理健康关怀… |
[08:55] | Still have your nose to the grindstone, I see. | 还在埋头苦干呢 |
[08:58] | How’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[08:59] | It’s not Ken Burns. | 虽然不震撼人心 |
[09:00] | But it took the heart strings. | 但却打动人心 |
[09:02] | Nice. Connect those heart strings to the purse strings. | 很好 先打动人心 再打开荷包 |
[09:07] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[09:08] | I didn’t know you were helping Ashley on this. | 我不知道你还帮阿什莉做这个项目 |
[09:10] | Oh, no. This is all Ash. | 没啦 都是阿什一个人在做 |
[09:12] | I came to see Daniel. | 我是来见丹尼尔的 |
[09:13] | Of course you did. | 那是当然 |
[09:14] | Though I did purchase a ticket to your tea, | 不过我还是买了您茶会的入场券 |
[09:17] | in memory of my mother. | 以此来纪念我的母亲 |
[09:18] | Well, that’s touching. | 真令人感动 |
[09:20] | And when I heard that Dr. Banks was speaking | 我听说班克斯医生受邀来主讲 |
[09:22] | I was just… I knew I just… | 我就觉得 |
[09:24] | I had to have a friend role seat. | 我必须得来捧个场 |
[09:26] | And how do you know Michelle? | 你怎么认识米歇尔的 |
[09:27] | I’ve been seeing her for a year or so. | 她给我做心理咨询大概有一年了 |
[09:30] | She is helping through a few things. | 她帮我渡过了不少难关 |
[09:33] | Mm. Well, you’re in good hands. | 你找到了个好医生 |
[09:35] | So I imagine I’ll be se you at the tea then. | 那我们就茶会上见了 |
[09:37] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 一定准时到场 |
[09:48] | Hey, handsome. | 帅哥 |
[09:51] | Oops. Thought you were Daniel. | 我还以为是丹尼尔呢 |
[09:53] | Ah. I’m sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉令你失望了 |
[09:56] | I was just on my way to the fish market. | 我去海鲜市场买东西 |
[09:57] | Thought I’d see how daniel felt about rock shrimp. | 顺路过来问问丹尼尔 喜欢硬壳海鲜吗 |
[10:00] | Ooh. Danny’s allergic to shellfish. | 丹尼尔对贝类食物过敏 |
[10:02] | Good thing I was here. | 还好我在这里 |
[10:03] | You coulda killed the guy. | 要不你就要谋杀亲夫了 |
[10:06] | You sure know a lot about him. | 你真的很了解他 |
[10:07] | Yeah, well, best friends are like that. | 是啊 我们可是最好的朋友 |
[10:10] | Right. Harvard boys. | 对了 你们都是哈佛高材生 |
[10:15] | So where are you from exactly? | 对了 准确的说 你家在哪里 |
[10:16] | Exactly? | 准确的说吗 |
[10:18] | Nowhere anymore. | 其实我也说不好 |
[10:19] | My family has estates all over the map. | 我家的房产遍布全球 |
[10:25] | Oh… Danny tells me you’re an orphan. | 丹尼尔告诉我说 你是个孤儿 |
[10:27] | That sucks. | 那太糟糕了 |
[10:28] | Money can buy a lot of things, | 钱可以买到很多东西 |
[10:29] | but family isn’t one of them. | 可惜却买不到家人 |
[10:31] | Well, family can be overrated. | 可家人有时也会让你失望 |
[10:36] | So, uh, what time do you want him? | 那么 你想让他几点过去 |
[10:38] | 7:00, 8:00? | 七点还是八点 |
[10:40] | You know what? I’ll just give him a call. | 我还是打电话给他吧 |
[10:44] | See ya. | 再见 |
[10:52] | Did I just hear Emily? | 我刚才好像听见艾米莉的声音了 |
[10:54] | Yeah. She just took off. | 是啊 她刚走 |
[10:55] | She said that something’s come up | 她说因为有些急事 |
[10:56] | and she had to cancel dinner. | 不得不取消和你的晚餐计划 |
[10:59] | Seriously? Did she say why? | 真的吗 她说为什么了吗 |
[11:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:04] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:31] | Okay, so even after the estate tax, | 即使交完遗产税 |
[11:33] | my dad’s life insurance leaves us with a decent chunk of change. | 我爸的保险金还能剩下不少 |
[11:40] | It’s the dog-napper. | 是偷狗贼呀 |
[11:41] | Hi. What are you two doing here? | 嗨 你们两个在这里干嘛 |
[11:45] | I’m getting a little financial advice. | 我在咨询一些财政上的问题 |
[11:46] | Some… I’m thinking about selling the bar. | 我在考虑要把酒吧卖掉 |
[11:50] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为呢 |
[11:52] | I think it’s none of our business, Nolan. | 我认为我们不该插手他的家务事 诺兰 |
[11:54] | I think he should do what he wants. | 他想做什么是他自己的事 |
[11:55] | Well, what he wants | 他想做的是 |
[11:57] | is to use his father’s insurance money | 用他爸爸的保险金 |
[11:59] | buy a boat, sail to Haiti, | 买一艘船 去海地 |
[12:01] | and never come back. | 从此再也不回来 |
[12:02] | Well, like I said, it’s his choice. | 就像我说的 这是他的选择 |
[12:04] | And he already has a boat. | 而且他已经有一艘船了 |
[12:05] | He sold the boat. | 他把那艘船卖了 |
[12:08] | He being me. | 就是我卖的 |
[12:11] | Nolan owns the “Amanda” Now. | 诺兰现在是阿曼达号的主人 |
[12:14] | Mm. Funny story, actually. | 那可是一个很有趣的故事哦 |
[12:17] | Well, I’m sure you’ll do | 我相信为了山姆和你自己 |
[12:18] | what’s best for you and Sammy. | 你会做出最好的决定 |
[12:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:24] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[12:29] | Jack and Emily sitting in a tree. | 杰克和艾米莉来电了喔 |
[12:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:35] | Kinda. | 大概吧 |
[12:44] | It worked. | 哈 管用了 |
[12:47] | You smiled. | 你笑了 |
[12:49] | Are you always in a good mood? | 你永远都这么好心情吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, when I, uh, when I see you. | 当我见到你的时候 心情都很好 |
[12:53] | Your ring’s pretty girlie, don’t you think? | 你不觉得你的戒指好娘吗 |
[12:55] | Uh, this? Yeah. Uh… | 这个啊 |
[12:57] | This was my mother’s, | 这是我妈妈的 |
[12:58] | and I’m gonna go see how much it’s worth. | 我正准备去瞧瞧 这能值多少钱 |
[13:01] | You’d sell your mom’s wedding ring? | 你要卖掉你妈妈的婚戒吗 |
[13:06] | Trust me, there’s really no sentimental value. | 相信我 这戒指没什么感伤的回忆 |
[13:08] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[13:10] | The seamstress is ready. | 女裁缝已经准备好了 |
[13:11] | Momzilla. | 凶恶的岳母来了 |
[13:14] | Hi, Mrs. Grayson. | 你好 格雷森夫人 |
[13:16] | I’m, uh, I’m Declan Porter. | 我是德克兰·波特 |
[13:20] | Sorry to interrupt, but she has a fitting right now. | 很抱歉打断你们 但她得去试衣服了 |
[13:23] | Oh, yeah? Okay, that’s cool, | 是吗 没关系 |
[13:25] | ’cause, uh, me, too, you know. | 因为我也要去试衣服 |
[13:27] | It’s a big day of fittings. | 今天是试衣服的好日子[也有大喜之日的意思] |
[13:30] | See you around, Charlotte. | 回见 夏洛特 |
[13:39] | The things you’ll do to torture me. | 你就想折磨我 是吗 |
[13:41] | It’s not always about you, mom. | 地球不是围着你转的 妈妈 |
[13:50] | Hey, you’ve reached Daniel. | 丹尼尔现在不方便听电话 |
[13:51] | Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 请留口讯 我会打回给你的 |
[13:54] | Hey, it’s almost 9:30, | 已经差不多九点半了 |
[13:56] | and I’m officially worried. | 我很担心你 |
[13:57] | Where are you? Call me. | 你在哪里 赶快回我电话 |
[14:07] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[14:13] | It’s about time. | 也该来了 |
[14:20] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[14:21] | That’s what I was thinking on the way over here. | 我来的路上一直这么想的 |
[14:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:24] | These are from Sammy, | 这是山姆送给你的 |
[14:26] | as a way of saying thank you for bringing him home last week… | 作为上周你送它回家的答谢礼物 |
[14:30] | Twice. | 两次送它回家 |
[14:31] | Well, that’s very nice of Sammy, but– | 我很感谢山姆的好意 但是 |
[14:34] | Oh. I should’ve called first. | 抱歉 我来之前应该先打电话的 |
[14:36] | You’re in the middle of something. | 你在忙着呢 |
[14:37] | Yes, I am in the middle of something, | 是啊 我在忙着呢 |
[14:39] | and that happens to be an exceptionally good bottle of pinot. | 碰巧 我正忙着喝一瓶上好的葡萄酒 |
[14:44] | Do you drink wine? | 你喝酒吗 |
[14:46] | Well, when it’s exceptional, | 特殊情况时 |
[14:48] | Sure. | 可以喝 |
[14:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:58] | So have you made any decisions? | 你做决定了吗 |
[15:01] | About the bar, I mean. | 关于酒吧的那件事 |
[15:03] | Actually, I’m, uh, | 事实上 我 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna hold on to it for now. | 我打算暂时经营下去 |
[15:06] | Postpone any major decisions till the end of the season. | 一切重大决定等到夏季过了再定 |
[15:12] | Why is that? | 为什么要这样 |
[15:13] | Well, I guess I’m… | 我想 |
[15:15] | just hoping to find | 我希望能找到 |
[15:17] | a really good reason to stick around. | 一个让我留下来的充分理由 |
[15:19] | A better reason than the stowaway? | 比偷渡者酒吧更充分的理由吗 |
[15:22] | If I’m lucky. | 如果我足够幸运 |
[15:59] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[16:00] | Oh. Everything is exquisite. | 一切都如此精致 |
[16:03] | But I’ve come to expect nothing less from you. | 我就知道你不会令人失望的 |
[16:05] | Oh, thank you. Well, it takes a village, right? | 谢谢 这是大家共同努力的成果 |
[16:08] | The narration you did for the video presentation is perfect. | 你在视频展示里的旁白太精彩了 |
[16:11] | Oh, I’m happy to do my part for the cause. | 我很荣幸能为此尽一份力 |
[16:13] | Oh, Michelle, you know Miriam and Everly. | 米歇尔 你认识米丽亚姆和埃薇莉吗 |
[16:16] | Oh, she ought to. I’m in her office once a week. | 肯定认识 我每周都要去她的办公室 |
[16:20] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:24] | Charlotte, | 夏洛特 |
[16:25] | the presentation is about to begin, | 展示马上就要开始了 |
[16:27] | and I need you here by my side right now. | 我需要你马上过来 |
[16:29] | Please do not disappoint me today, I beg of you. | 今天千万别让我失望 算我求你了 |
[16:33] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[16:34] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 不敢那么想 |
[16:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Hey, Ash. | 阿什 |
[16:48] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[16:50] | No, everything is definitely not okay. | 不 所有事情都乱七八糟 |
[16:52] | I’m as hungover as a French Sailor, | 我像法国水手一样宿醉未醒 |
[16:53] | and now I’ve lost the bloody DVD. | 而且我还找不到那该死的光碟 |
[16:55] | Okay. Well, don’t worry. I’ll help you. | 别着急 我来帮你 |
[16:57] | It was right here. | 它刚刚就在这里的 |
[16:58] | Did you check the DVD play? | 你检查播放器了吗 |
[16:59] | No. | 没有 |
[17:00] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[17:02] | Thank you. I am never dinking again. | 谢谢你 我再也不喝酒了 |
[17:06] | I take it that you and Tyler had a good time? | 看来你和泰勒玩得很尽兴啊 |
[17:09] | Mm. Too much. He is a madman. | 过分尽兴了 他是个疯子 |
[17:11] | How was dinner with Daniel? | 你和丹尼尔的晚餐如何 |
[17:12] | It wasn’t. I got stood up. | 没吃成 他爽约了 |
[17:14] | And now he’s not answering his phone. | 现在他连我电话也不接 |
[17:16] | You’re kidding. Prince charming? | 你开玩笑吗 白马王子干这事儿 |
[17:18] | Something must have happened. | 肯定出了什么事 |
[17:19] | I’m sure, but we can talk about that later | 我想是的 但我们晚点再聊 |
[17:21] | because you have some dazzling to do. | 因为你还有一大堆事情要做 |
[17:27] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[17:28] | Oh, great. Now I’m hallucinating. | 好极了 我开始产生幻觉了 |
[17:30] | I’ll handle him. | 我来解决他 |
[17:38] | I’m getting pretty sick of you | 我已经受够了 |
[17:39] | sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong, Nolan. | 你到处乱管闲事 诺兰 |
[17:41] | I know you’ve been whispering in Jack Porter’s ear. | 我知道你偷偷跟杰克·波特说了什么 |
[17:44] | Don’t involve him in this. | 不要把他扯进来 |
[17:46] | I heard you two had a perfectly lovely evening | 我听说你俩度过了一个非常愉快的晚上 |
[17:49] | and… | 还有 |
[17:51] | nice to know you can let your guard down once in a while. | 很高兴你偶尔也能放松戒备 |
[17:53] | Who knew you could cook? | 没想到你还有一手好厨艺 |
[17:58] | Good afternoon, ladies, | 下午好 女士们 |
[18:00] | and welcome to the 15th annual Mother-daughter Tea. | 欢迎来到第十五届年度母女茶会 |
[18:03] | Show’s starting. | 演出开始了 |
[18:05] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 不知道我说的对不对 |
[18:06] | but I… smell the distinct aroma | 但是 我在空气中闻到了 |
[18:09] | of retribution in the air. | 复仇的独特芳香 |
[18:11] | As you know, today’s event… | 如你们所知 今天的活动 |
[18:13] | Mothers and daughters only. | 男士不得入内 |
[18:24] | Oh, there you are. | 你来啦 |
[18:25] | Have you seen my cell phone anywhere? | 你看到我的手机了吗 |
[18:27] | Oh, I have seen many a thing | 在过去的二十四小时里 |
[18:29] | the last 24 hours, my friend. | 我看到了很多东西 朋友 |
[18:30] | Your phone is not among them. | 就是没看到你的手机 |
[18:33] | You and Ashley party it up? | 你和阿什莉去狂欢了 |
[18:35] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[18:36] | But she had that tea thing this morning, | 但她今早有茶会的事情 |
[18:38] | so I cashed her out early, | 所以我很早就放她回去休息了 |
[18:39] | and somehow ended up in the back of a limo | 结果我莫名其妙地 |
[18:41] | with half a dozen real housewives. | 和一群辣妈们坐在了豪华轿车的后排 |
[18:44] | By the time I sobered up, | 当我醒过来的时候 |
[18:45] | I was in friggin’ Newark. | 我在他妈的纽瓦克 |
[18:46] | You were definitely missed. | 你绝对错过了一场好戏 |
[18:48] | Sounds like you did just fine without me. | 听起来没有我 你也玩得很开心 |
[18:50] | Mm. You, uh… | 你 |
[18:52] | Did you ever connect with Emily? | 你有联系过艾米莉吗 |
[18:54] | Uh, no, I did not. | 没有 我没有 |
[18:58] | After you left, I went over to find out why she canceled, | 你走后 我去找她问问为何取消约会 |
[19:00] | and get this– | 却发现 |
[19:01] | She’s over there with some other guy. | 她和另一个男人在一起 |
[19:03] | Yeah, not the first time I’ve seen him hanging around, either. | 这也不是我第一次看到他俩一起了 |
[19:06] | What a bitch. | 真是个荡妇 |
[19:09] | If it helps, | 说点坏话也许有用 |
[19:10] | I smelled that one coming a mile away. | 我其实老远就闻见她的骚味了 |
[19:13] | Doesn’t help. | 没用 |
[19:18] | Well, maybe this will. | 也许这个有用 |
[19:21] | Oh, come on. The Daniel Grayson I know | 拜托 我认识的那个丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[19:23] | drinks this kind of thing off | 会把这个一饮而尽 |
[19:24] | and moves on to the next in line. | 然后转向下一个女人 |
[19:27] | I-I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:30] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个问题 |
[19:31] | When’s the last time you woke up craving drink? | 你上一次起床后想小酌一杯是什么时候的事 |
[19:34] | Uh, never. | 从来没有过 |
[19:35] | That’s because, despite what mommy and daddy say, | 那是因为 不管爸爸妈妈说什么 |
[19:37] | you’re not an alcoholic. | 你不是一个酒鬼 |
[19:39] | You’re just a guy that likes to have a good time. | 你只是一个喜欢尽情享受的普通人 |
[19:41] | And now you’re unattached again. | 现在你又单身了 |
[19:43] | So… | 所以 |
[19:45] | Bottoms up. | 干杯吧 |
[19:59] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[20:10] | Hello, Conrad. | 你好啊 康拉德 |
[20:11] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[20:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:24] | I see you’ve set yourself up nicely. | 你过得挺滋润的嘛 |
[20:26] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[20:28] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要喝点什么 |
[20:30] | I have a plane to catch. | 我还得赶飞机 |
[20:32] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[20:36] | I take it you heard about Senator Kingsly’s | 我想 你肯定听说了参议员金斯莱的 |
[20:38] | – fund-raiser. – Who didn’t? | -筹款会上的事 -无人不晓 |
[20:40] | Seems a little young for her retirement. | 这么年轻就退休了 |
[20:41] | Ah, well, the retirement wasn’t exactly voluntary. | 其实 退休不是他自愿的 |
[20:46] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 你是不是已经知道了 |
[20:48] | All I know is that Victoria thought | 我只知道维多利亚处心积虑 |
[20:50] | to include my ex-husband on the guest list. | 把我前夫放在宾客单上 |
[20:53] | Was that to get back at you | 是为了报复你 |
[20:55] | Or me? | 还是我 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. Both, perhaps. | 我不知道 也许是报复我们两个 |
[20:59] | Truth is, things have become so ugly between us, | 事实上 我俩之间的关系变得很恶劣 |
[21:02] | she seems capable just about anything. | 她似乎什么事都做得出来 |
[21:05] | What is clear is that | 有一点很清楚 |
[21:06] | she’s still very suspicious of you. | 那就是 她依然很怀疑你 |
[21:09] | And after the way you came at me for that check, | 自从你来找我 要支票后 |
[21:11] | I guess I was, too. | 我现在也很怀疑你 |
[21:13] | I should’ve never back you to a corner like that. | 我不该把你逼入那样的绝境的 |
[21:15] | Hey, Victoria backed you into a corner | 是维多利亚先把你逼入绝境的 |
[21:18] | I don’t blame you for showing your claws. | 我不怪你下狠手 |
[21:21] | Thanks to the dedicated effort | 由于募捐会的主办人 |
[21:23] | of founding mother Victoria Grayson, | 维多利亚·格雷森的努力 |
[21:26] | your generous donations today ensure that | 你们今天的慷慨捐赠 |
[21:29] | low-income special needs children | 让低收入家庭的特殊儿童 |
[21:31] | are provided top-notch | 可以在家附近 |
[21:33] | mental health care close to home. | 接受最好的心理健康治疗 |
[21:36] | And now please enjoy this very special video presentation, | 接下来请欣赏 这段非常特别的视频 |
[21:38] | which illustrates just how vital an effort this is. | 让我们了解一下 这些努力是多么重要 |
[21:44] | Today we celebrate | 今日我们为”母女茶会” |
[21:46] | the ongoing efforts of Mothers and Daughters | 长期以来的努力成果共襄盛举 |
[21:49] | united for “Peace of mind,” | 这家独一无二的慈善机构 |
[21:51] | a unique charity benefiting | 以”心之宁静”为宗旨 |
[21:53] | mental health care facilities and– | 拥有专门的心理健康关怀设施以及 |
[21:56] | And have you hit bottle? | 你酗酒了吗 |
[21:58] | Close. | 差不多 |
[21:59] | I drove my children to summercamp | 在喝来伏特加 磕了药后 |
[22:01] | loaded on painkillers and Vodka. | 我是醉醺醺地开车载孩子们去夏令营的 |
[22:06] | Hamptonsexposed. | 汉普顿秘语网 |
[22:08] | How can I explaind to my husband | 我怎么和我丈夫开口 |
[22:10] | that I slept with his sister? | 我和他妹妹上了床 |
[22:14] | He–he’s never gonna forgive… | 他 他是绝对不会原谅我的 |
[22:15] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[22:19] | It takes a lot for me to get physical with anybody. | 与别人发生身体接触 对我来说很难 |
[22:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:25] | I just wish I knew for sure that I could trust him. | 我只是希望 我可以相信他 |
[22:31] | How’s your relationship with your daughter? | 你和你女儿关系如何 |
[22:34] | Tense…distant. | 很紧张 很疏远 |
[22:36] | The truth is, I’ve never really | 说真的 我从没有感觉到 |
[22:38] | felt close to Charlotte. | 与夏洛特很亲近 |
[22:39] | Sometimes i wonder if having a second child | 有时候我会想 生第二个小孩 |
[22:41] | was a mistake. | 是不是一个错误 |
[22:49] | Charlotte, wait. | 夏洛特 等等 |
[22:50] | No. I’m done dressing up | 不 我厌倦了为你梳妆打扮 |
[22:51] | and pretending to be someone I’m not. | 伪装成一个并非真实的自己 |
[22:54] | You wish I was never born? | 你希望我从没出生吗 |
[22:58] | That makes two of us. | 我也是那么想的 |
[23:00] | Victoria, I– | 维多利亚 我 |
[23:02] | I didn’t– | 我没有 |
[23:03] | You recorded my private sessions? | 你录下了我的私人会面 |
[23:05] | For my own use. | 只是我自己用的 |
[23:07] | I am going to destroy you. | 我要毁了你 |
[23:09] | Someone must have–I– | 肯定是有人 我 |
[23:11] | I am going to ruin you! | 我要彻底毁掉你 |
[23:13] | Victoria, I… I don’t… | 维多利亚 我 我不 |
[23:20] | Did she just threaten her? | 她刚才是在威胁她吗 |
[23:22] | Did you hear it, too? | 你也听到了 |
[23:29] | Collect those recordings | 把所有录像收集起来 |
[23:30] | and get them to me by the end of the day, | 今天之内拿给我 |
[23:32] | or I swear to god, Michelle, | 否则我对天发誓 米歇尔 |
[23:34] | I will not only sue you, | 我不仅会把你告上法庭 |
[23:35] | I will make you suffer | 我还会让你悲惨的余生 |
[23:37] | every single day for the rest of your miseble life! | 每一天都生不如死 |
[23:41] | You gotta think clearly, Victoria. | 维多利亚 你得想清楚 |
[23:43] | It’s not in your best interest | 给她留恐吓留言 |
[23:44] | to leave threatening voice mails. | 对你来说 可没什么好处 |
[23:45] | That woman can expose far worse than | 这个女人可以爆出更多的秘密 |
[23:48] | my troubled relationship | 不止是我和夏洛特关系不好 |
[23:48] | with Charlotte. | 还有更糟的 |
[23:50] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[23:52] | What does she know? | 她都知道什么 |
[23:53] | Too much. | 她知道的太多了 |
[23:57] | Okay, Victoria. | 好吧 维多利亚 |
[23:59] | Don’t go anywhere. Don’t speak to anyone. | 哪都别去 不要和任何人讲话 |
[24:01] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一个小时之后回来 |
[24:06] | I’ve known Amanda Clarke’s family | 我认识阿曼达·克拉克一家 |
[24:07] | for quite some time, and… | 已经很久了 |
[24:09] | With her father’s arrest for that horrible crime, | 在他父亲因那起可怕的案子被捕后 |
[24:11] | I think it’s best for everyone involved | 我想 为了我们大家好 |
[24:12] | that Amanda be institutionalized. | 还是应该把阿曼达送进收容所 |
[24:15] | Well, I’ll be the one to make that determination. | 我会做出决定的 |
[24:19] | Of course, doctor. | 当然了 医生 |
[24:29] | I imagine how difficult it must be for you | 我知道 处理这样的病例 |
[24:32] | to handle cases like this. | 对你来说 非常艰难 |
[24:34] | They’re– they’re heartbreaking. | 他们是如此叫人心碎 |
[24:36] | It’s the job. | 这就是工作 |
[24:39] | What if you had a different kind of job? | 如果你能得到一份截然不同的工作呢 |
[24:43] | What if I offered you a private practice | 要是我为你开一家私人诊所 |
[24:45] | with a steady stream of the right kind of clients? | 客源稳定 有你想要的客户 如何 |
[24:48] | I could be your first patient. | 我可以做你的第一个病人 |
[24:52] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[24:52] | you see to it that amanda gets the care she needs | 你要确保 阿曼达在一个合适的机构里 |
[24:54] | in a proper institution. | 得到应有的照顾 |
[24:57] | But more importantly, | 但是更为重要的是 |
[25:00] | that she and her father remain separated for good. | 她和她的父亲要永生不能相见 |
[25:13] | – What’s your best price? – I already told you. | -最低多少 -不是都跟你说了吗 |
[25:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:17] | Sweet, huh? | 不错吧 |
[25:18] | I was just thinking, for when I get my share of the bar, | 我在打算 等拿到我的那份卖酒吧的钱 |
[25:20] | I could, uh– | 我可以 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry to put you out, man. | 抱歉打断你的生意 老兄 |
[25:21] | We’re not buying. Come here. | 我们不买了 你过来 |
[25:26] | What are you doing? What’s the big deal? | 你在干什么 有什么问题吗 |
[25:27] | The big deal, Declan, is you’re not even 18 yet, | 德克兰 问题是你还没满十八岁 |
[25:29] | so you’re not even legally able to drive that thing, | 你还没到能骑那东西的法定年龄 |
[25:31] | and secondly, and more importantly, | 其次 重点是 |
[25:33] | I’m putting a pin in the plans to sell the bar. | 我决定不卖酒吧了 |
[25:34] | Since when is that your decision? | 什么时候轮到你做决定了 |
[25:36] | What, I-I don’t get a say? | 难道我没有发言权吗 |
[25:37] | I’m the adult here, Declan. | 我是成年人 德克兰 |
[25:39] | And I’m your guardian, so, no, you don’t. | 我还是你的监护人 所以你没发言权 |
[25:41] | We’ll talk about it again at the end of the summer | 等夏天结束 我拿回我的船时 |
[25:43] | when I gety boat back. | 再讨论这件事 |
[25:44] | That’s forever. | 那得等到什么时候 |
[25:45] | You’ll be fine. | 你能等到的 |
[25:53] | Oh, what the hell are we doing in this dump, huh? | 我们到这个鬼地方来干什么 |
[25:58] | You’re Emily’s friend, right? | 你是艾米莉的朋友 对吧 |
[26:00] | Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[26:02] | You lookin’ for Emily? | 你在找艾米莉吗 |
[26:03] | We’re just looking for a good time, Jack. | 我们只是想找点乐子 杰克 |
[26:06] | I take it there’s no cover tonight. | 我想今晚不用收我服务费了吧 |
[26:07] | Come on, Danny. | 来吧 丹尼 |
[26:09] | Excuse me. Bartender, could we get a drink? | 酒保 给我们弄点酒来 |
[26:18] | You have really outdone yourself. | 你真是百尺竿头 更进一步 |
[26:20] | Your hamptonsexposed link | 你建的那个汉普顿秘语网 |
[26:22] | is a work of art. | 令人拍案叫绝 |
[26:23] | And sliding your own therapy session into the mix | 在里面放进自己的心理治疗录像 |
[26:27] | to throw suspicion… | 来洗脱嫌疑 |
[26:28] | Genius. | 太有才了 |
[26:30] | I mirrored the site | 我弄了镜像网站 |
[26:32] | and posted a few clones | 发布了几个复制版 |
[26:33] | just to make sure it never dies. | 确保它永远不会销声匿迹 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[26:36] | Now go before someone sees you. | 趁没人看见你 快走吧 |
[26:38] | Victoria watches this place like a hawk. | 维多利亚像老鹰一样地盯着这儿呢 |
[26:40] | I also did some, uh, | 我还调查了一下 |
[26:41] | research into your collateral damage. | 你这次的附属牺牲品 |
[26:44] | Seems Dr. Banks wasn’t always | 好像班克斯医生过去不是 |
[26:47] | the go-to shrink for the rich and demented. | 专治那些神经错乱的有钱人 |
[26:50] | She began her road to infamy | 她是从一个法院指派的儿童心理学家 |
[26:52] | as a court-appointed child psychologist. | 开始走上她这罪恶之路的 |
[26:55] | Random coincidence? | 这是偶然的巧合吗 |
[26:57] | Nothing’s random, Nolan. | 没有什么是偶然的 诺兰 |
[26:59] | Well… | 那么 |
[27:00] | You can be satisfied the good doctor will… | 这位名医再也不能行医了 |
[27:04] | never practice again. | 你该满意了吧 |
[27:06] | Count on it. | 正合我意 |
[27:14] | Charlotte’s phone. Leave a message. | 这是夏洛特的手机 请留言 |
[27:17] | Charlotte, darling, what you heard today | 夏洛特 宝贝 你今天听到的一切 |
[27:20] | was taken completely out of context | 是断章取义 |
[27:22] | by someone who has a vicious agenda against me. | 是有人恶意针对我 |
[27:25] | Please… | 求求你 |
[27:26] | Come home the instant you hear this message. | 听到这通留言 赶快回家 |
[27:30] | Southampton police. | 我们是南汉普顿警署 |
[27:38] | Are you Victoria Grayson? | 你是维多利亚·格雷森吗 |
[27:40] | Yes. | 是我 |
[27:41] | I’m detective Robert Gunther, southampton police department. | 我是南汉普顿警察局的罗伯特·冈瑟探员 |
[27:44] | This is my associate here, officer Gibbs. | 这是我的助手 吉布斯警官 |
[27:46] | M-my god. Is it my daughter? | 我的天啊 是关于我女儿的事吗 |
[27:48] | This is about Michelle Banks. | 是关于米歇尔·班克斯的事 |
[27:52] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:53] | That’s what we’d like to find out. | 这正是我们想知道的 |
[27:55] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[27:57] | May we come in? | 可以进去吗 |
[28:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[28:12] | Several witnesses confirmed | 好几个证人都证实了 |
[28:14] | that you publicly threated Dr. Banks. | 你公开威胁班克斯医生 |
[28:16] | Hours later, she placed a call to 9-1-1 from her office, | 几个小时后 她从办公室打了电话报警 |
[28:19] | which we found ransacked. | 后来我们发现那儿被人洗劫了 |
[28:21] | I threaten to ruin her, not inflict bodily harm. | 我威胁说要毁了她 不是身体伤害她 |
[28:24] | Do I look like a kidnapper to you? | 我看起来像是绑架犯吗 |
[28:27] | Well, you look like | 你看起来像是个 |
[28:28] | a woman with unlimited resources | 拥有无限资源的女人 |
[28:32] | Frank, thank god. | 谢天谢地 弗兰克 |
[28:33] | Would you please talk to these men? | 你能和这几个人谈谈吗 |
[28:34] | Detective, could we have a word? | 探员先生 能借一步说话吗 |
[28:38] | Detective. | 探员先生 |
[28:42] | Look, I can vouch | 我可以为格雷森太太 |
[28:44] | for Mrs. Grayson’s whereabouts all afternoon. | 整个下午的去向做证 |
[28:46] | We were together, if you get my meaning. | 我们一直在一起 你懂我的意思吧 |
[28:49] | – Ah, so you’re Mr. Gray – No | -那你是格雷森先生吗 -不 |
[28:51] | I work for him. | 我为他工作 |
[28:53] | I worked for the bureau before that. | 我以前也是公务人员 |
[28:55] | Are you charging her? | 你们是要指控她吗 |
[28:56] | We’re just asking questions. | 我们只是例行问话 |
[28:58] | It sounds like she’s answered ’em. | 看来她已经回答完了 |
[29:04] | Let’s go, Gibbs. | 我们走吧 吉布斯 |
[29:06] | Mrs. Grayson, I suggest you stay put. | 格雷森太太 我建议你最好留在家里 |
[29:16] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信发生这种事 |
[29:17] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[29:18] | I went to Dr. Banks’ office. | 我去了班克斯医生的办公室 |
[29:20] | The police were all over it. | 那里到处都是警察 |
[29:22] | Okay, her computer and external hard drives are missing. | 她的电脑和外接硬盘都不见了 |
[29:25] | So it’s out there? It’s everywhere? | 所以录像流出去了 到处都能看到 |
[29:26] | It’s okay. This is why we’re gonna get to her | 没关系 所以我们才要在警察之前 |
[29:28] | before the police do. | 找到她 |
[29:29] | I want you to call your assistant. | 我要你打电话给你的助手 |
[29:31] | Have her put together a list | 让她把能接触到那份录像的 |
[29:32] | of anyone who had access to that video. | 所有人都列出来 |
[29:35] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[29:37] | I wouldn’t know what to do without you. | 没有你我都不知道该怎么办 |
[29:42] | Then call your husband. | 然后打电话给你丈夫 |
[29:47] | He needs to know what’s going on. | 他必须知道发生了什么事 |
[29:59] | I’ll get us some more wine. | 我再去拿点酒过来 |
[30:09] | All right, you miss this, we lose… | 你要是没打进 我们就输给… |
[30:11] | to two chicks. | 两个小妞了 |
[30:13] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[30:14] | Thanks. I got it. | 多谢 我知道了 |
[30:17] | Doesn’t count unless you call it. | 先叫球 否则不算分 |
[30:21] | 8-ball, side pocket. | 8号球 横袋 |
[30:23] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[30:26] | This pocket? | 这个口袋 |
[30:37] | Oh, my god. | 天那 |
[30:39] | Looks like your luck just ran out. | 你的运气似乎用完了 |
[30:42] | You played dirty. | 是你在使诈 |
[30:43] | Oh, I can get a lot dirtier. | 我还没怎么使诈呢 |
[30:46] | What are frick and frack doing here? | 这两个好基友 在这里干什么呀 |
[30:48] | Getting loaded. | 买醉 |
[30:50] | And laid by the looks of things. | 看起来还要打炮 |
[30:52] | Yo, bartender! Another round of shots on Danny’s tab, okay? | 酒保 丹尼账单上再加一轮酒 |
[31:15] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[31:17] | I asked you to draw something different today. | 今天你要画点别的东西 |
[31:21] | This is another picture of you and your father. | 这张还是画的 你和你爸爸 |
[31:24] | Take me to see him, and then I’ll draw anything you want. | 带我去见他 你要我画什么我就画什么 |
[31:27] | You know you will never see that man again. | 你要明白 你再也见不到他了 |
[31:31] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什幺 |
[31:34] | Because they took him away. | 因为他们把他带走了 |
[31:36] | Because he hurt people. | 因为他伤害了别人 |
[31:38] | Because he killed people. | 因为他谋杀了别人 |
[31:40] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[31:43] | They did it. | 是他们做的 |
[31:44] | There is no “They,” Amanda. | 没有什么他们 阿曼达 |
[31:47] | If you don’t stop challenging me on this, | 如果你一直这样跟我对着干 |
[31:50] | you might wind up spending the rest of | 你余下的童年 |
[31:51] | your childhood in this place. | 就在这里过吧 |
[31:53] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样吗 |
[31:55] | I want to see my daddy. | 我想见爸爸 |
[32:21] | Evening, Ems. | 晚上好 艾米 |
[32:22] | Thought you’d be amused to know | 我想 你应该有兴趣知道 |
[32:24] | that your fake boyfriend is busy | 你的假男友在 |
[32:26] | making a drunken ass of himself | 你另一个男友的酒吧里 |
[32:29] | at your other boyfriend’s bar. | 喝得酩酊大醉 |
[32:31] | – I’m gonna have to cut you guys off. – What? | -我必须赶你们走了 -什么 |
[32:33] | What are you talking about? You can’t do that. | 你说什么 你不能那么做 |
[32:35] | Boys will be boys. | 这就是男人 本性难移 |
[32:37] | Come on down. Testosterone’s on the house. | 过来看看吧 这里充斥着男性荷尔蒙 |
[32:43] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白一件事情 |
[32:46] | Sometime shortly before we started, | 就在茶会快开始之前 |
[32:48] | the DVD… | 光碟 |
[32:50] | went missing. | 找不到了 |
[32:51] | Missing? | 找不到了 |
[32:53] | I thought that I had misplaced it, | 一开始我以为是我放错了地方 |
[32:55] | but, um, we found it in the DVD player, | 但后来我们在播放机里找到了 |
[32:58] | and I chalked it up to a moment of absentmindedness. | 我承认我当时有点恍惚 |
[33:00] | We? | 我们 |
[33:01] | Emily and I. | 艾米莉和我 |
[33:02] | She thought to check the tray in the player | 她建议检查一下影碟机 |
[33:04] | and saved the day. | 才挽救了局面 |
[33:08] | Or not, as it turns out. | 但实际上 没有 |
[33:10] | Why isn’t her name on your list? | 为什么她不在名单里 |
[33:12] | You can’t possibly think that Emily had anything | 你不会认为 艾米莉 |
[33:14] | to do with this. | 和这件事有关系吧 |
[33:16] | Besides, she was a victim, too. | 她也是受害者之一 |
[33:18] | And we’ll roll | 让我们荡起 |
[33:20] | roll that crimson | 荡起双桨 |
[33:23] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[33:26] | What happened? | 他怎么了 |
[33:29] | Captain Jack happened. | 杰克船长出现了 |
[33:31] | And that is all the time | 今晚的问题 |
[33:33] | I have for questions tonight. | 到此为止 |
[33:35] | Good night, sports fans. | 晚安 我的粉丝们 |
[33:42] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Grayson. I tried to stop him, but– | 真的很抱歉 格雷森夫人 我想制止他的 |
[33:45] | Well, you know how he gets. | 但他喝起酒来 你也知道 |
[33:46] | I, uh, I thought it was better to stay with him, | 我想 我还是守在他身边比较好 |
[33:49] | keep him from doing anything stupid. | 防止他做傻事 |
[33:51] | You know, like last summer. | 别像去年夏天那样 |
[33:52] | Well, suddenly last summer’s | 看来 突然间去年夏天惨痛的教训 |
[33:54] | beginning to look like a cake walk. | 已经不值一提了 |
[33:57] | See to it he falls asleep face down. | 注意点 别让他趴着睡 |
[34:00] | I’ll start on these. | 我会着手查的 |
[34:06] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[34:08] | A very long story. | 说来话长 |
[34:09] | Suffice to say, we both spent our nights | 只能说 我们两个今晚 |
[34:11] | neck deep in Grayson drama. | 都深陷格雷森家的闹剧中 |
[34:16] | You really are sober, aren’t you? | 你没醉 还很清醒嘛 |
[34:20] | As a judge. | 相当清醒 |
[34:22] | Police now believe the same person | 警方认为 |
[34:24] | is behind the hamptonsexposed web site | 创建汉普顿秘语网的幕后黑手 |
[34:26] | and the break-in at Dr. Banks’ office. | 和闯入班克斯医生办公室的是同一人 |
[34:29] | When asked about suspects in her disappearance, | 当被问及失踪案的嫌疑人时 |
[34:31] | detective said they had a list | 探员们称 嫌疑人名单 |
[34:33] | as long as Dr. Banks’ patient roster. | 与班克斯医生的病人名单一样长 |
[34:36] | – If you have any information…- Where’s Daniel? | -如果你有任何信息 -丹尼尔在哪儿 |
[34:37] | I’d say, uh, | 我认为 |
[34:39] | the more pressing mystery | 眼下最紧迫要解开的谜团 |
[34:41] | is the whereabouts of Dr. Banks. | 是班克斯医生的下落 |
[34:43] | If you have any information that could help authorities | 如果你有任何信息 |
[34:46] | on her whereabouts, | 能够帮助警方找到她 |
[34:47] | Please call the action news crime line. | 请拨打新闻快报的热线电话 |
[34:51] | You just missed your friends. | 你的朋友刚走 |
[34:55] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[34:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:56] | It’s fine. It’s a bar. | 没事 酒吧嘛 |
[34:58] | It’s no big deal. | 没关系 |
[35:01] | Can I get you something? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[35:03] | I mean, I can’t offer you a gourmet meal, | 我们这里虽然没有美酒佳肴 |
[35:05] | but we do carry several not-so-pricey wines. | 但是便宜点的酒还是有的 |
[35:10] | Not tonight, but thank you. | 今晚就算了 谢谢 |
[35:14] | Man, she’s a– | 老兄 她真的 |
[35:16] | She’s a tough one to figure out. | 真的很难捉摸 |
[35:17] | She’s got issues. | 她这个人有很多问题 |
[35:19] | Got nothing but… | 不过 |
[35:20] | nice things to say about you, though. | 关于你 她说的都是好话 |
[35:22] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[35:29] | See for yourself. | 自己去看吧 |
[35:36] | Please listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:39] | It was never my intention to hurt anyone today. | 今天对大家造成伤害 绝不是我的本意 |
[35:43] | So, whoever you are, | 所以 不管你是谁 |
[35:46] | please, I am begging you, | 求求你了 |
[35:47] | just let me out of here so that we can talk. | 放我出去 我们好好谈谈 |
[35:53] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[35:56] | Is there anybody out there?! | 外面有人在吗 |
[35:59] | Can you hear me? | 听到我说话了吗 |
[36:02] | Please let me out of here. | 放我出去吧 |
[36:06] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[36:14] | In a surprise twist, | 一桩不可思议的案件 |
[36:15] | in an already incredible story, | 出现了出乎意料的的转折 |
[36:18] | an anonymous tip to the Action News Crime Line | 犯罪举报热线收到了匿名消息 |
[36:21] | led South Hampton police | 于是就是刚刚 南汉普顿警方 |
[36:23] | right to the missing Dr. Michelle Banks, | 在一处仓库中找到了 |
[36:25] | who was pulled from this storage facility just moments ago. | 失踪的米歇尔·班克斯医生 |
[36:30] | Cops have been on the scene, | 警方在现场 |
[36:31] | combing this area for hours, | 进行了数小时的仔细搜寻 |
[36:33] | trying to gather up evidence and looking for suspects. | 试图收集证据 寻找嫌疑人 |
[36:36] | We do know that Dr. Banks is okay. | 目前班克斯博士已脱离危险 |
[36:40] | We have not yet been able to– | 但我们还不能确定… |
[36:41] | She’s been by my side the whole night. | 她一整晚都呆在我身边 |
[36:44] | And what can you tell me about where that tip came from? | 你能告诉我 是什么人提供的线索吗 |
[36:48] | Well, thank you for your time, detective. | 警探 抱歉打搅了 |
[36:52] | They’re saying Michelle never got a look at her attacker, | 他们说米歇尔没看清楚是谁袭击的她 |
[36:54] | but they’re gonna want to follow up with you. | 但是他们会与你跟进此案的 |
[36:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:58] | Because the storage unit that she was found in | 因为她被困的仓库 |
[37:01] | was registered to Grayson Global. | 登记在格雷森国际名下 |
[37:03] | What the hell is going on here, Frank? | 弗兰克 这到底是怎么回事 |
[37:05] | I don’t know. | 我也毫无头绪 |
[37:07] | But I’m gonna get to the bottom of it, | 但我会追查到底的 |
[37:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:14] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[37:17] | Would you spend the night here? | 你今晚能留在这吗 |
[37:20] | I don’t want to be alone in this house. | 我不想独自一人呆在这屋子里 |
[37:26] | I mean, I always knew things were weird between us, | 我一直觉得 我们之间的关系很怪 |
[37:28] | but I never thought… | 但是我从来没想过 |
[37:30] | she actually hated me. | 她其实讨厌我 |
[37:31] | Nah, hey, come on. That’s not what she said. | 别多想了 她可没这么说 |
[37:33] | Yeah, right. | 是没这么说 |
[37:34] | She said she wished I had never been borned, | 但她说宁愿没生过我 |
[37:36] | which is worse. | 这更糟糕 |
[37:38] | I always knew Daniel was her favorite. | 我一直都知道 她最爱的是丹尼尔 |
[37:40] | Yeah, all right, trust me, | 相信我 |
[37:41] | I-I have an older brother, too, | 我也有个哥哥 |
[37:43] | so I know the feeling. | 所以我能体会你的感受 |
[37:46] | Only now mine’s my guardian. | 现在他还成了我的监护人 |
[37:51] | So what happened to your mom? | 你妈妈怎么了 |
[37:53] | She left. | 她离家出走了 |
[37:55] | Yeah, when I was, like, 2. | 在我大概两岁的时候 |
[37:58] | I don’t even remember her. | 我对她没什么印象 |
[37:59] | Jack does, but he doesn’t talk about her. | 杰克记得 可他从不提妈妈的事 |
[38:02] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[38:03] | maybe that’s what kept me from hocking her ring. | 也许这就是我没把戒指拿去当掉的原因 |
[38:05] | Like some stupid part of me | 我心里还傻傻地期盼着 |
[38:06] | thinks she’s gonna come back for it. | 某天她会回来取这枚戒指 |
[38:09] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[38:17] | Well, if it matters, | 不论它重要与否 |
[38:18] | you wouldn’t have gotten much for it. | 你都不能从中获益多少 |
[38:20] | It’s fake. | 这是假的 |
[38:28] | Oh, it figures. | 真相大白了 |
[38:31] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[38:31] | It’s priceless to you, | 对你 它可是无价之宝 |
[38:32] | and that’s so much more important. | 这才是更为重要的 |
[38:43] | You should go home, | 你该回家了 |
[38:44] | and work it out with your mom. | 好好跟你妈聊聊 |
[38:47] | At least you have one, right? | 至少你妈还在你身边 不是吗 |
[38:56] | Dr. Banks, you must be relieved. | 班克斯医生 现在你应该松口气了吧 |
[38:58] | I’ll be relieved | 只有那个打晕我 |
[39:00] | when the sick person who nocked my unconscious | 又把我关起来的变态被抓起来 |
[39:01] | and locked me up is apprehended. | 我才能松口气 |
[39:03] | Until then, | 目前看来 |
[39:05] | it seems Dr. Banks will be looking over her shoulder | 班克斯医生必须提高警惕 |
[39:08] | wondering not if, but when | 时刻防范着 |
[39:10] | her attacker might strike again. | 袭击者会再次下手 |
[39:12] | We will stay… | 我们将跟踪报道 |
[39:43] | The greatest weapon anyone can use against us | 外人对抗我们最有力的武器 |
[39:45] | is our mind, | 是我们自己的心 |
[39:52] | by preying on the doubts and uncertainties | 他们会捕捉那些侵蚀我们心灵的 |
[39:54] | that already lurk there. | 疑问与杂念 |
[40:01] | Are we true to ourselves? | 我们对自己坦诚吗 |
[40:04] | Or do we live for the expectations of others? | 又或者我们只为别人的期望而活着 |
[40:20] | And if we are open and honest, | 如果我们坦诚相待 |
[40:23] | can we ever truly be loved? | 我们就能得到真爱吗 |
[40:26] | Now I’ve met this guy, and… | 我遇见了一个男人 |
[40:30] | even though I don’t know him very well, | 虽然我对他还不是很了解 |
[40:31] | I-I have this strange feeling, | 我却有种奇怪的感觉 |
[40:35] | that… he could be the one. | 他就是我的真命天子 |
[40:37] | It’s just a feeling that I-I get. | 这就是我现在的感觉 |
[40:42] | Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? | 我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密吗 |
[40:47] | Sleep tight, buddy. | 好好睡吧 兄弟 |
[40:49] | Or in the end… | 还是最终 |
[40:51] | are we all unknowable… | 我们都无法被人理解 |
[40:53] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想些什么 |
[40:56] | The past, | 过去的事情 |
[40:58] | even to ourselves? | 即使自己也不懂自己 |
[41:01] | it reminds me how much I… | 它提醒着我 |
[41:04] | once loved him. | 曾经爱过他 |
[41:06] | Conrad? | 康拉德吗 |
[41:09] | No. | 不是 |
[41:11] | Not Conrad. | 不是康拉德 |
[41:28] | Victoria, what are you doing here? | 维多利亚 你怎么来了 |
[41:32] | I had to see you. | 我必须来见你 |
[41:36] | You’re soaking wet. | 你全身都湿透了 |
[41:38] | I-I told Conrad I was leaving him. | 我告诉康拉德 我要离开他 |
[41:41] | But I thought you said… | 但我以为你说过 |
[41:44] | I can’t live this way anymore and… | 我不能再这样生活下去 |
[41:46] | I want for us to be together. | 我要我们在一起 |