| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 | 
| [00:04] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 | 
| [00:08] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [00:09] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 | 
| [00:10] | Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前 为复仇留下了线索 | 
| [00:13] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 | 
| [00:15] | I’m Lydia Davis… | 我是莉迪亚·戴维斯 | 
| [00:16] | We met briefly on the beach. | 我们在沙滩上见过一面 | 
| [00:18] | At the Southfork Inn. | 还有在南方酒店 | 
| [00:19] | You could have had anyone, | 你跟谁乱搞不行 | 
| [00:20] | and you knew she was my closest friend. | 你明知道她是我最好的朋友 | 
| [00:22] | Frank, would you please talk to these men? | 弗兰克 你能和这几个人谈谈吗 | 
| [00:24] | – Ah, so you’re Mr. Grayson? – No. | -你就是格雷森先生 -不是 | 
| [00:25] | I work for him. | 我为他工作 | 
| [00:26] | Did I just hear Emily? | 我刚才好像听见艾米莉的声音了 | 
| [00:27] | She said she had to cancel dinner. | 她说得取消和你的晚餐计划 | 
| [00:35] | In revenge, as in life, | 复仇宛若人生 | 
| [00:37] | every action has an equal and opposite reaction. | 每一举动都伴随着一个非你所愿的反效果 | 
| [00:45] | In the end, the guilty always fall. | 而最终 负罪者往往都不得善果 | 
| [01:14] | Thank you for standing guard last night, Frank. | 谢谢你昨晚的守卫 弗兰克 | 
| [01:17] | Were you able to sleep? | 你睡着了吗 | 
| [01:18] | Not much. | 只睡了一会 | 
| [01:19] | Any leads as to who abducted Dr. Banks? | 知道是谁绑架的班克斯医生了吗 | 
| [01:22] | As of this morning, she was still unable | 到今早为止 她还是不能 | 
| [01:24] | or unwilling to identify her attacker. | 或是不愿意指证袭击她的人 | 
| [01:29] | Victoria, don’t worry. | 维多利亚 别担心 | 
| [01:32] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有事的 | 
| [01:34] | Conrad’s flying home this morning. | 康拉德今早会飞回来 | 
| [01:37] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不会的 | 
| [01:38] | His jet never left the hangar. | 他的飞机没离开过飞机棚 | 
| [01:40] | He spent the night in the city. | 他昨晚是在城里过夜的 | 
| [01:43] | With Lydia? | 和莉迪亚一起吗 | 
| [01:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [01:49] | It’s a transfer receipt from Conrad’s account | 是康拉德用曼群岛的账号 | 
| [01:51] | in the Caymans to Lydia. | 给莉迪亚转账的收据 | 
| [01:55] | It’s for $10 million. | 这可是一千万啊 | 
| [01:58] | I thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你应该知道 | 
| [02:05] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 | 
| [02:06] | Hey. Wow, Ash. That dress is criminal. | 早 阿什 这裙子太美了 | 
| [02:10] | Thank you. It’s my dress-to-impress outfit. | 谢了 这是我留下好印象的必备装束 | 
| [02:12] | I’m hoping Victoria pays more attention to it | 我希望维多利亚把注意力放在这裙子上 | 
| [02:14] | than the disaster I made of her mother-daughter tea. | 而不是我在”母女茶会”上制造的灾难 | 
| [02:17] | Those patient recordings had nothing to do with you. | 你和那些病人的视频录像一点关系也没有 | 
| [02:19] | She has to know that. | 她该知道这点的 | 
| [02:20] | Mm. What the queen does and does not know is a complete mystery | 除了女王那个令人发毛的保镖弗兰克 | 
| [02:23] | to everyone but her and that creepy security goon Frank. | 谁也猜不透女王到底知道些什么 | 
| [02:26] | Oddly enough, they asked me more questions | 奇怪的是 他们没怎么责问我 | 
| [02:28] | about your potential involvement than mine. | 倒问了不少关于你介入此事的问题 | 
| [02:31] | My involvement? | 我的介入吗 | 
| [02:32] | Because that’s exactly what I want– | 好像我巴不得 | 
| [02:33] | my most embarrassing confessions about her son | 那段我对她儿子的尴尬表白 | 
| [02:36] | broadcast for all to see. | 能公布于众似的 | 
| [02:37] | Like I said, ridiculous. | 我就说嘛 真是荒唐 | 
| [02:39] | Speaking of Daniel, | 说到丹尼尔 | 
| [02:40] | looks like he’s back to his old ways. | 他好像故态复萌了 | 
| [02:42] | He came home absolutely wankered last night. | 他昨晚烂醉如泥地回到家 | 
| [02:44] | Tyler had to practically carry him in. | 泰勒几乎是把他背进屋的 | 
| [02:46] | How noble. | 真有风度啊 | 
| [02:47] | Anyway, it’s safe to say that Victoria’s week | 不管怎样 维多利亚这周 | 
| [02:49] | is off to a monumentally rotten start. | 一开始就是史无前例地一团糟啊 | 
| [02:52] | Any ideas on how to thaw the ice queen? | 有什么办法可以融化这位冰雪女王吗 | 
| [02:55] | Hmm. Well, Victoria relishes her status as queen bee, right? | 维多利亚很享受众星捧月的感觉 是吧 | 
| [02:59] | Pathologically. | 已成病态了 | 
| [03:00] | Find an opportunity to get her back in the spotlight. | 那就找机会让她重新被万众瞩目 | 
| [03:03] | What events does she have coming up? | 她接下来还有什么活动 | 
| [03:04] | This week, the Open Arms charity gala. | 这周是”无私关爱”慈善晚会 | 
| [03:08] | Mm. Me, too. | 我也会参加 | 
| [03:10] | See if you can get them | 试试看能不能让他们 | 
| [03:10] | to honor Victoria for her tireless efforts. | 表彰一下维多利亚孜孜不倦的付出 | 
| [03:14] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 | 
| [03:15] | I’m gonna see you at Victoria’s luncheon today, right? | 你今天会来维多利亚的午餐会吧 | 
| [03:17] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [03:18] | Okay, bye. | 那回见 | 
| [03:19] | Bye. | 回见 | 
| [03:35] | Officials had confirmed 246 passengers fatalities | 官方已经确认有246名乘客 | 
| [03:38] | in the bombing of the jumbo jet, | 在此次喷气式飞机爆炸意外中身亡 | 
| [03:40] | but the final death toll will likely surge | 但由于地面人员伤亡情况尚未统计 | 
| [03:42] | to include many unaccounted-for persons on the ground. | 最终死亡人数还将大幅上升 | 
| [03:46] | A homegrown group of violent radicals | 一个自称为”反美倡议联盟”的 | 
| [03:48] | calling themselves Americon Initiative | 本土暴力激进组织 | 
| [03:51] | is claiming responsibility for the attack. | 声称主导了此次袭击 | 
| [03:54] | Hey, kiddo. | 小家伙 | 
| [03:55] | If I had known you were gonna get up early, | 要是知道你会这么早起床 | 
| [03:57] | woulda had you come swim with Sammy and me. | 我就叫你同我和山姆一起去游泳了 | 
| [03:59] | There was a plane crash, daddy. | 有架飞机坠毁了 爸爸 | 
| [04:01] | …disaster vowed, quote | …部门誓要 | 
| [04:02] | “To root out the murdering cowards | “彻底追查这些杀人的懦夫 | 
| [04:04] | and bring them to swift justice.” | 并迅速将他们绳之以法” | 
| [04:09] | “Conrad and Victoria knew | “康拉德和维多利亚清楚 | 
| [04:10] | the victims’ families would need a devil | 受害者的家人需要一个坏人 | 
| [04:12] | to shoulder the blame for the money | 来承担康拉德帮恐怖分子 | 
| [04:14] | that Conrad had been laundering for the terrorists. | 洗黑钱的罪名 | 
| [04:16] | They chose me as the patsy | 他们让我做了替罪羊 | 
| [04:19] | while passing themselves off as grieving benefactors. | 而自己冒充成悲痛的资助者 | 
| [04:24] | Never underestimate the power of guilt, Amanda. | 永远不要低估愧疚的力量 阿曼达 | 
| [04:28] | It compels people to some pretty remarkable places.” | 它会将人逼至意想不到的境地” | 
| [04:39] | “无私关爱”慈善晚会邀请函 艾米莉·索恩小姐收 | |
| [04:43] | Don’t make a federal case out of it, mom. | 不要小题大作了 妈妈 | 
| [04:45] | It was a few drinks, okay? | 只是喝了几杯而已 好吗 | 
| [04:46] | You staggered home like a drunken sailor. | 你喝得烂醉如泥 跌跌撞撞进的家门 | 
| [04:49] | If it weren’t for Tyler, | 如果没有泰勒 | 
| [04:49] | you might not have made it home at all. | 你可能都没法回到家了 | 
| [04:51] | Well, in Daniel’s defense, Emily had just lied to him | 丹尼尔也是情有可原 艾米莉骗了他 | 
| [04:53] | and stood him up. | 还放了他鸽子 | 
| [04:54] | Look, can we drop this? | 能不说这事了吗 | 
| [04:55] | No, we can not. | 不行 | 
| [04:57] | You violated our agreement. | 你违背了我们的约定 | 
| [04:59] | You shouldn’t have been in any bar in the first place. | 首先你就不该去酒吧 | 
| [05:01] | You been drinking again, Daniel? | 你又喝酒了吗 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:03] | Intervention’s over, dad. Mom won. | 劝诫大会结束了 爸 妈妈大获全胜 | 
| [05:06] | How was your trip? | 你这趟旅行如何 | 
| [05:08] | It’s gonna take an act of God to resuscitate this market. | 只能祈祷上帝来复苏整个市场了 | 
| [05:12] | Well, if you need any extra C.P.R. at the office, | 如果您的公司还急需人手 | 
| [05:14] | I’m happy to help. My internship… | 我很愿意来帮忙 | 
| [05:16] | at Stern Investments just fell through. | 我在斯特恩投资公司的实习计划刚好泡汤了 | 
| [05:17] | And as usual, their loss is Grayson Global’s gain. | 他们的损失一向都是格雷森国际的收获 | 
| [05:20] | When can you start? | 你什么时候能开始上班 | 
| [05:21] | You tell me, sir. | 任您发落 先生 | 
| [05:23] | Get yourself dressed. You start today. | 穿戴整齐 今天就开始 | 
| [05:26] | You too, Daniel. | 你也是 丹尼尔 | 
| [05:27] | It’s clear your summer could use the structure. | 很明显你该好好规划下自己的暑期了 | 
| [05:30] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 | 
| [05:37] | I’m gone, what, two days, and Daniel’s off the wagon? | 我才离开两天 丹尼尔酒瘾就又犯了吗 | 
| [05:40] | How’d you let that happen? | 你怎能任其放纵 | 
| [05:41] | I had my hands full. | 我手上一堆事 | 
| [05:44] | Perhaps you can tell me where your hands have been. | 或许你可以告诉我 你的手放哪儿去了 | 
| [05:57] | What’s my little girl with the infinity tattoo | 我那烙着仇恨记忆的小姑娘 | 
| [05:59] | up to today? | 今天打算做什么 | 
| [06:00] | Suddenly, she’s thinking of filing a restraining order. | 她突然很想去申请个限制令 | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, well, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black? | 你还真是五十步笑百步 | 
| [06:05] | So what irons are we throwing in the fire this week? | 这周咱们要把谁往火坑里推 | 
| [06:08] | We are not throwing anything anywhere. | 没有谁要被推到任何坑里 | 
| [06:10] | I am going for a swim. | 我打算去游泳 | 
| [06:13] | Thought you might say that. | 猜到你会这么搪塞 | 
| [06:15] | You know, it wouldn’t, uh, it wouldn’t kill you | 尝试对我友好些 | 
| [06:18] | to try and be nice to me. | 不会要你命的 | 
| [06:20] | Not part of the plan. | 对你友好 不在计划中 | 
| [06:22] | Certainly hasn’t stopped you | 很明显我没能阻止你 | 
| [06:23] | from cozying up to Daniel Grayson. | 向丹尼尔·格雷森献媚 | 
| [06:25] | That’s because he actually is part of the plan. | 因为他是我计划的一部分 | 
| [06:28] | Seems to me the best plan for him | 在我看来 最适合他的计划 | 
| [06:30] | has a minimum of 12 steps. | 是12个步骤戒酒方案 | 
| [06:32] | You know, if you really wanted to help me, | 你如果真想帮我 | 
| [06:33] | why didn’t you get your new B.F.F. Jack to cut him off? | 就该阻止你的好基友杰克不断给他上酒 | 
| [06:36] | Not my fault. | 不是我的错 | 
| [06:37] | Daniel’s new sidekick was at the helm. | 丹尼尔的新跟班独揽大权 | 
| [06:39] | The guy was feeding him shots like a frat boy to a freshman. | 那家伙像兄弟会对新生一样猛灌他烈酒 | 
| [06:43] | Tyler. | 泰勒 | 
| [06:45] | That frat boy is becoming a huge problem. | 那家伙是个棘手的问题 | 
| [06:47] | He’s more of an enabler than you are. | 他比你会操控局面 | 
| [06:50] | Daniel doesn’t seem to mind. | 丹尼尔似乎不介意 | 
| [06:53] | Did you honestly think I wouldn’t notice | 你真以为我不会注意到 | 
| [06:55] | the gaping hole where $10 million used to be? | 一千万美金丢失留下的大缺口吗 | 
| [07:00] | I’ve seen the bank receipt. | 我看到银行收据了 | 
| [07:02] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 | 
| [07:03] | The only thing you were trying to protect | 你唯一想保护的是 | 
| [07:04] | is your weakness for her. | 你在她身上的软肋 | 
| [07:05] | She has the power to expose us, Victoria. | 她有本事揭穿我们 维多利亚 | 
| [07:07] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [07:08] | You could’ve called her bluff. | 你可以跟她硬碰硬 | 
| [07:11] | After 15 years of complicity, | 15年的同流合污 | 
| [07:13] | I don’t think Lydia has it in her. | 我不相信莉迪亚有那胆子 | 
| [07:15] | Maybe not before you exiled her, | 在你驱逐她之前也许如此 | 
| [07:17] | but thanks to your handiwork, | 但拜你所赐 | 
| [07:18] | she no longer has anything to lose. | 她已经孤注一掷了 | 
| [07:20] | I’d say we got away with a bargain. | 要我说 这样逃过一劫算是便宜我们了 | 
| [07:22] | It’s because of your handiwork we’re in this situation in the first place. | 我们沦落到如此境地 全是拜你所赐 | 
| [07:39] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 | 
| [07:40] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 | 
| [07:41] | Ah, no worries. | 别担心 | 
| [07:43] | You’re burnt. | 你太累了 | 
| [07:45] | You set the whole bar up all by yourself? | 整个酒吧是你一个人归置的吗 | 
| [07:47] | I’ve seen pop do it plenty of times. | 我以前经常看爸爸收拾 | 
| [07:53] | I didn’t realize you were paying attention. | 我不知道你还如此用心 | 
| [07:55] | So remind me again | 那么 再提醒我一下 | 
| [07:58] | why we gotta work so hard? | 我们为什么要这么努力工作 | 
| [08:00] | ‘Cause we decided not to sell, | 因为我们决定不卖酒吧了 | 
| [08:02] | and the bar is not gonna run itself. | 而酒吧不可能自己赚钱 | 
| [08:03] | I know all that, but there’s nothing | 这些我懂 但我们没必要 | 
| [08:05] | that says we gotta do it all by ourselves. | 独自挑着这么大的担子 | 
| [08:07] | Let’s hire some help. | 雇点帮手吧 | 
| [08:08] | It’s gonna cost money. | 那要花很多钱 | 
| [08:10] | This place drove dad to his grave. | 这地方把老爸逼入了坟墓 | 
| [08:13] | I ain’t goin’ out like that. | 我不想步入他后尘 | 
| [08:21] | Lydia, hi. | 莉迪亚 你好 | 
| [08:23] | How are you? It’s been a long time. | 你还好吗 好久不见 | 
| [08:25] | Not that long. | 也没多久 | 
| [08:27] | I want my house back. | 我想要回我的房子 | 
| [08:30] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 | 
| [08:31] | This cottage is one of the few things that still connects me | 这栋别墅牵绊着我曾失去的生活 | 
| [08:33] | to the life that I lost the weekend that I met you. | 就是我遇到你那周前的生活 | 
| [08:38] | I hand-picked nearly every piece of decor in this place. | 这房子里每件装饰几乎都是我亲手挑选的 | 
| [08:41] | And your taste is impeccable, | 你的品味无可挑剔 | 
| [08:43] | which is exactly why I paid double the asking price– | 所以我付了双倍的叫价 | 
| [08:45] | to make sure it came fully furnished. | 以确保家具保留完好 | 
| [08:49] | I’m contesting the sale. | 我要撤销这笔买卖 | 
| [08:52] | I was technically on the deed, | 其实房产证上写的是我名字 | 
| [08:54] | and in spite of what you stumbled on to | 尽管你正好撞见了 | 
| [08:56] | between me and Conrad at the Southfork Inn, | 我和康拉德在南方酒店的那档子事 | 
| [08:59] | my ex-husband had no legal right to sell. | 我前夫也没权利卖房子 | 
| [09:02] | I’m sorry for what happened to you, Lydia. | 我对你的遭遇深表歉意 莉迪亚 | 
| [09:05] | And I get that you’re upset, but the money from the sale | 我知道你很难过 但你卖房子得到的钱 | 
| [09:07] | should more than compensate for your loss. | 肯定比你失去的离婚赔偿要多 | 
| [09:10] | And what could a girl like you possibly know about loss? | 像你这样的女孩懂什么叫失去吗 | 
| [09:17] | If you want to give me your new address, | 如果你可以给我 你的新家地址 | 
| [09:19] | I’d be happy to pack up a few things for you and ship them. | 我很乐意把你的旧东西打包寄给你 | 
| [09:22] | I’m not here to get my things back. | 我不是回来要那些破烂的 | 
| [09:24] | I’m here to get my life back. | 我是来夺回我的生活 | 
| [09:26] | And no one, least of all a nosy troublemaker with a penchant for | 没有人能挡我的路 | 
| [09:28] | turning my world upside down, is gonna get in the way of that. | 尤其是以毁掉我生活为乐的滋事者 | 
| [09:34] | We all have our Southfork Inn, Emily. | 我们都有见不得光的秘密 艾米莉 | 
| [09:38] | I just made it my mission to find yours. | 我一定会挖出你的秘密的 | 
| [10:20] | 恢复力量的六个简单步骤 作者 米歇尔·班克斯医生 | |
| [10:38] | 海滩别墅遗留物 莉迪亚·戴维斯收 | |
| [10:39] | So I know why I got roped into interning at the death star, | 我知道我为什么会被抓去死亡之星实习 | 
| [10:42] | but why the hell would you want to ruin your summer, | 可你为什么想赔上自己的暑假 | 
| [10:43] | working for my dad? | 为我爸工作 | 
| [10:45] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [10:46] | Grayson Global is one of the largest wealth managers on Wall Street. | 格雷森国际是华尔街数一数二的金融公司 | 
| [10:49] | Thanks for loaning me the suit, by the way. | 另外 多谢你借我这套西服 | 
| [10:51] | Not too shabby. | 还不赖嘛 | 
| [10:53] | You wear it well. | 挺合你身的 | 
| [10:57] | Oh, there’s my damn phone. | 可恶的手机 总算给我找着了 | 
| [11:00] | Now if I could just find my credit card. | 现在就差信用卡没着落了 | 
| [11:02] | Oh, I think you left it at the Blowaway. | 你可能把它落在偷渡者酒吧了 | 
| [11:04] | Is that place for real? | 那地方不是我幻觉吧 | 
| [11:06] | Ty, another night like last night, | 泰 如果昨晚再来一回 | 
| [11:07] | and I’ll be spending the summer at one of your parents’ houses, | 我肯定得躲到你父母的别墅去过暑假了 | 
| [11:10] | which doesn’t sound half bad, actually. | 其实听上去也蛮不错的 | 
| [11:12] | All you did was let off a little steam. | 你不过是纾解了一下压力而已 | 
| [11:14] | Don’t let your parents make it a bigger deal than it was. | 别被你父母搞得大惊小怪的 | 
| [11:17] | Besides, | 再说了 | 
| [11:19] | the tension around here isn’t about you anyway. | 现在关注的焦点也不在你身上 | 
| [11:20] | Sounds like your mom’s just still pissed | 貌似你母亲还是对 | 
| [11:22] | about that woman your dad slept it. | 和你爸上床的那个女人耿耿于怀 | 
| [11:25] | Come again? | 再说一遍 | 
| [11:26] | Lydia something. | 那个叫莉迪亚什么的 | 
| [11:31] | You didn’t know? | 你不知情吗 | 
| [11:35] | Danny… | 丹尼 | 
| [11:45] | Missed you at breakfast. | 你没来吃早饭 | 
| [11:49] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 | 
| [11:54] | Charlotte… We’re going to have to | 夏洛特 我们要来谈谈 | 
| [11:57] | discuss our communication problems at some point. | 我们之间某些沟通问题 | 
| [12:00] | And rather than dwelling on the past, | 比起纠结于过去 | 
| [12:03] | I think the remedy for us | 我觉得最好的补救办法 | 
| [12:05] | would be to find some common ground. | 是来找找我们的共同语言 | 
| [12:07] | Start spending some quality time together. | 然后一起分享些美好的时光 | 
| [12:12] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 | 
| [12:13] | Well… For starters, | 首先呢 | 
| [12:15] | I thought it might be fun if you joined me and the ladies | 我觉得 你来参加我和女士们的每周午餐会 | 
| [12:17] | for my weekly luncheon. | 应该挺有趣的 | 
| [12:19] | You’re unbelievable, you know that? | 你真是不可理喻 | 
| [12:21] | The only reason you want to parade me in front of your lady puppets | 带我在你的那些跟屁虫朋友面前亮亮相 | 
| [12:24] | is to prove I’ve forgiven you. | 只不过为了证明我原谅你了 | 
| [12:26] | Exactly how many more times do I have to apologize | 在你跟我说对不起前 | 
| [12:29] | before you do? | 我还要和你道歉多少次 | 
| [12:30] | You wished I’d never been born. | 你希望我从未出生 | 
| [12:31] | Do me a favor and pretend I wasn’t. | 您老就帮个忙 忽视我的存在吧 | 
| [12:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [12:39] | I have a special delivery for Victoria Grayson. | 我有一份给维多利亚·格雷森的特别快件 | 
| [12:41] | Gift from a Conrad Grayson. | 康拉德·格雷森送的礼物 | 
| [12:44] | Where do I sign? | 我签哪儿 | 
| [13:02] | Here you go, bud. | 你的酒 老兄 | 
| [13:03] | Ah. Thanks, man. | 多谢啦 | 
| [13:05] | Captain Jack. | 杰克船长 | 
| [13:09] | Forgot my credit card. | 我把信用卡落在这儿了 | 
| [13:13] | You coulda called. | 你打个电话就成了 | 
| [13:14] | Would’ve been happy to drop that in the mail for you. | 我更愿意把它投到你家信箱里 | 
| [13:17] | I also wanted to apologize, | 我还想当面跟你 | 
| [13:19] | face-to-face. | 说声对不起 | 
| [13:21] | I had a bit of a bad night last night. | 我昨晚心情不大好 | 
| [13:23] | Girl problems, you know? | 感情问题 | 
| [13:25] | You mean those girls over by the pool table? | 你是指跟台球桌旁的那些女孩吗 | 
| [13:27] | Looked like you were doing just fine. | 好像你们还相处得不错 | 
| [13:29] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [13:29] | Yeah, they were pretty friendly. | 她们是很友好 | 
| [13:31] | Tell him I’m a real people person. | 告诉他 我很善于交际的 | 
| [13:33] | Uh, Jack, | 杰克 | 
| [13:34] | you see that guy over there? | 看到那边那个大块头了吗 | 
| [13:36] | His name’s Bull, and he wants the bartending gig. | 他叫布尔 他想应聘调酒师的位子 | 
| [13:38] | Scares the hell outta me. | 我有点被吓到了 | 
| [13:41] | All right. I’ll handle it. I’ll handle it. | 好的 我来处理 我来处理 | 
| [13:45] | Sorry again about last night. | 对于昨晚 再次抱歉 | 
| [13:48] | Forget about it. | 没事 | 
| [13:49] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [13:51] | I’m so happy you’ve decided to join our weekly lunch. | 很高兴你能来参加我们的每周午餐会 | 
| [13:54] | Ashley has continually alerted me | 阿什莉一直和我念叨说 | 
| [13:56] | of your interest in all my causes. | 你对我的活动都十分感兴趣 | 
| [13:57] | It’s a wonder we haven’t crossed paths before. | 真奇怪 我们现在才认识 | 
| [14:00] | Listen, I’m so sorry | 关于你和丹尼尔 | 
| [14:01] | about you and daniel, dear. | 我深表遗憾 亲爱的 | 
| [14:03] | The way he’s been behaving lately, | 就他近来的表现来看 | 
| [14:05] | perhaps it’s for the best. | 或许这是最好的结果 | 
| [14:07] | Thank you so much for coming today, ladies. | 女士们 多谢大家今日光临 | 
| [14:10] | Saturday’s benefit for Open Arms | 周六的”无私关爱”慈善晚会 | 
| [14:13] | is one of the season’s most important events | 由于其深远的影响力 | 
| [14:14] | because of the magnitude of their outreach. | 可谓本季度最重要的慈善活动之一 | 
| [14:16] | Mrs. Grayson, may I? | 格雷森夫人 我来说好吗 | 
| [14:19] | As I’m sure most of you know, | 我想大部分人都知道 | 
| [14:21] | Open Arms always selects one charity | “无私关爱”总会选出一家慈善机构 | 
| [14:24] | to highlight at the gala. | 在晚宴上予以表彰 | 
| [14:26] | This year, they’ll recognize the hard work | 今年他们要表彰受害者救助联合会 | 
| [14:28] | of the Victims’ United Outreach. | 所做出的艰辛工作 | 
| [14:31] | Victims’ United? | 受害者联合会吗 | 
| [14:33] | Conceived in 1995 by the families | 联合会成立于1995年 | 
| [14:35] | of the passengers who lost their lives on flight 1-9-7. | 由197失事航班的遇难者家属发起的 | 
| [14:39] | Their mission is to provide aid and counsel | 他们的工作是向全球六十三个国家 | 
| [14:42] | to the survivors of terrorism in 63 countries around the world. | 恐怖主义的受害者提供救助和咨询 | 
| [14:46] | Wow. What a wonderful cause. | 好伟大的事业 | 
| [14:48] | The Graysons were the ones | 格雷森夫妇于1995年 | 
| [14:49] | who first endowed the organization back in 1995 | 最早对此组织作出资助 | 
| [14:53] | So… Open Arms has decided | 所以 “无私关爱”慈善晚会 | 
| [14:56] | to honor them for their pioneering efforts. | 决定就其开创性的贡献予以表彰 | 
| [15:09] | Congratulations, Victoria. | 祝贺您 维多利亚 | 
| [15:11] | No one deserves the recognition more than you. | 除了你 此等赞誉无人可受 | 
| [15:34] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 | 
| [15:36] | I had no idea you were still doing work for Open Arms. | 我不知道 你现在还为”无私关爱”做事 | 
| [15:42] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 | 
| [15:44] | I thought you’d decided to summer elsewhere. | 我以为你决定去别处过夏天了 | 
| [15:46] | Well, what can I say? | 怎么说呢 | 
| [15:47] | It was a decision wasn’t entirely comfortable with. | 那个决定并不合我心意 | 
| [15:50] | And now that my divorce is finalized, thank god, | 我的离婚事务总算了结了 谢天谢地 | 
| [15:53] | It’s my full intention to return to the fold. | 我现在一门心思 想回到这个圈子 | 
| [15:56] | If you’ll have me, of course. | 当然 前提是你能接纳我 | 
| [15:59] | Of course. | 这是自然 | 
| [16:01] | Michael’s loss is our gain. | 迈克尔所失乃我们所得 | 
| [16:06] | Excuse me. I really do have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接这通电话 | 
| [16:09] | How did you like the surprise? | 你还满意这份惊喜吗 | 
| [16:11] | Well, if sending Lydia over to our house | 如果你觉得把莉迪亚送到家里 | 
| [16:13] | is your idea of a surprise, | 算是惊喜的话 | 
| [16:15] | Then you’ve grossly misjudged my sense of humor. | 那你真是高估了我的幽默感 | 
| [16:17] | Wait a minute. Lydia came to the house? | 等等 莉迪亚去家里了 | 
| [16:19] | You have completely mishandled this situation. | 这件事你处理得非常不得当 | 
| [16:23] | Uh, y-you’re right. I’m–I’m sorry. | 你说得对 都是我的错 | 
| [16:26] | I’ll talk to Frank | 我跟弗兰克商量商量 | 
| [16:27] | and decide how best to proceed. | 看有什么最好的解决方案 | 
| [16:29] | In the meantime, try to find it in your heart to accept my honest apology. | 与此同时 考虑下接受我诚挚的道歉吧 | 
| [16:33] | And if not my apology, then at leas accept the car. | 即使不接受我道歉 至少接受那辆车吧 | 
| [16:37] | What car? | 什么车 | 
| [16:39] | This is a $200,000 car, easy. | 这车可值二十万美元 别坐坏了 | 
| [16:42] | Oh, yeah? See those pedals? | 看到那些踏板了吗 | 
| [16:44] | One’s a brake, one’s a gas, | 一个刹车 一个油门 | 
| [16:45] | same as a dump truck. | 跟翻斗货车没区别 | 
| [16:49] | I’m sorry I came by unannounced. | 抱歉我冒昧而来 | 
| [16:52] | The truth is, is I had no idea | 事实上 我不知道 | 
| [16:53] | you were having a luncheon today. | 你今天有午餐会 | 
| [16:55] | Why would you? It was by invite only. | 你肯定不知道 我又没有邀请你 | 
| [16:57] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 | 
| [16:59] | For sleeping with my husband | 为和我丈夫有染而抱歉 | 
| [17:00] | or for blackmailing us? | 还是为敲诈我们而道歉 | 
| [17:02] | I’m just not quite sure | 我只是不确定 | 
| [17:03] | which apology I should be aiming my forgiveness at. | 要原谅你哪个方面 | 
| [17:05] | I made a terrie mistake with Conrad. | 对于康拉德 我犯了很严重的错误 | 
| [17:08] | And if I could go back and undo it, | 如果可以重新来过 | 
| [17:10] | I swear, I would. | 我保证不会了 | 
| [17:13] | You’re mone true friend, Victoria. | 你是我真正的朋友 维多利亚 | 
| [17:17] | I miss you. | 我想念你 | 
| [17:18] | I miss us. | 我怀念彼此的友谊 | 
| [17:20] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 | 
| [17:20] | what a surprise to see you again– | 在这儿再次见到你真高兴 | 
| [17:23] | twice in one day. | 一天见到两次 | 
| [17:25] | I packed up some of your things and sent them to you. | 我把你的东西打包寄给你了 | 
| [17:28] | You shouldn’t have gone through the trouble. | 你没必要那么麻烦 | 
| [17:33] | Please think about what I said. | 请考虑一下我说的话 | 
| [17:41] | Twice in one day? | 一天见过两次 | 
| [17:45] | Lydia came by this morning, | 莉迪亚今早来过 | 
| [17:46] | begging for her house back. | 想要回她的房子 | 
| [17:48] | Some mixup in the divorce settlement. | 离婚协议里有些糊涂账 | 
| [17:50] | Well, it’s a fantastic piece of real estate. | 那栋房子是不可多得的好地产 | 
| [17:52] | I forbid you to let go of it. | 我不许你松口 | 
| [17:54] | Oh, I have no intention of it, | 我本来不想的 | 
| [17:55] | but when I politely declined, she practically threatened me. | 但当我婉言拒绝后 她居然恐吓我 | 
| [17:58] | Oh, it’s an empty threat, I can assure you. | 她是虚张声势 我可以保证 | 
| [18:00] | I’m sure you’re right. | 我确信你是对的 | 
| [18:03] | I guess I’m still on edge about what happened with Dr. Banks. | 班克斯医生的事 我还惊魂未定呢 | 
| [18:05] | Mm. It’s safe to say that we all are. | 我们都深有同感 | 
| [18:07] | It’s hard to imagine that none of us saw | 很难相信在光碟播放前 | 
| [18:10] | a saboteur tampering with the DVD | 我们中没有一人看到 | 
| [18:12] | just before it played. | 那个篡改光碟的捣鬼之人 | 
| [18:13] | I was thinking the same thing this morning | 我今早打包莉迪亚的东西时 | 
| [18:16] | when I was packing Lydia’s things. | 也一直在想这件事 | 
| [18:17] | I came across | 我无意中发现 | 
| [18:19] | this signed book by Dr. Banks | 班克斯医生亲笔签名的书 | 
| [18:21] | with some quote about | 上面还写了 | 
| [18:23] | taking back control of her life. | 让她重振旗鼓之类的话 | 
| [18:27] | I didn’t know that Lydia | 我不知道莉迪亚 | 
| [18:28] | was a patient of Dr. Banks. | 曾是班克斯医生的病人 | 
| [18:30] | Well, why would you? | 也难怪 | 
| [18:32] | She was one of the only people whose sessions weren’t exposed. | 她是唯一心理咨询没有被曝光的人 | 
| [18:44] | You’re home. | 你回来了 | 
| [18:46] | I was beginning to question if you lived here anymore. | 我都开始怀疑你会不会搬走了 | 
| [18:49] | Well, then we’re even, | 那彼此彼此了 | 
| [18:49] | because I was beginning to question | 因为我也开始怀疑 | 
| [18:51] | if you’d lost my number. | 你是不是找不到我的号码了 | 
| [18:53] | W-w–actually, I lost my phone. | 事实上是我的手机找不到了 | 
| [18:57] | Uh, Tyler told me you canceled dinner. | 泰勒告诉我你取消了晚餐 | 
| [18:59] | What is he talking about? | 他在胡说什么 | 
| [19:00] | I came by to see what you like to eat. | 我去找你 问你想吃什么 | 
| [19:05] | I’ll kill him. | 我要杀了他 | 
| [19:06] | I stared at empty chair for two hours | 我盯着空椅子两个小时 | 
| [19:08] | until I finally accepted that you had stood me up. | 直到我接受你爽约的事实 | 
| [19:12] | Your chair didn’t look so empty to me. | 在我看来 椅子没有空着啊 | 
| [19:15] | I saw you and Jack through the windows. | 我在窗外看到了你和杰克 | 
| [19:17] | I know. I’m not proud of it. | 我知道 我不该那么做 | 
| [19:21] | I made that dinner for you, Daniel. | 那顿晚餐是特别为你而做 丹尼尔 | 
| [19:24] | Jack and I are just friends. | 杰克和我只是朋友 | 
| [19:25] | He came by unexpected and he was hungry. | 他突然造访 刚好又很饿 | 
| [19:27] | I didn’t want the food to go to waste. | 我不想浪费食物 | 
| [19:31] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真傻 | 
| [19:33] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是有点儿 | 
| [19:38] | You know, I was supposed to start working for my dad today, | 今天我本该开始为我爸工作的 | 
| [19:40] | but couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 | 
| [19:42] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [19:43] | Because he’s a philandering dirtbag. | 因为他是个沾花惹草的败类 | 
| [19:45] | And if I can’t look at him, | 我连见都不想见他 | 
| [19:46] | how am I supposed to work for him? | 又怎么能为他工作 | 
| [19:47] | Are you sure you’re not using the fact that he’s | 你确定你不是以他沾花惹草为借口 | 
| [19:51] | a philandering dirtbag as an excuse not to have to work for him? | 逃避为他工作吧 | 
| [19:54] | Well, it’s not just that… | 不仅仅是 | 
| [19:56] | I’m finally seeing him for what he really is. | 我终于发现他的真实面目 | 
| [19:59] | I think it’s also that he now sees me for what I really am. | 我想现在他也重新认识了我 | 
| [20:03] | And what’s that? | 你是怎样的 | 
| [20:05] | Scared… | 心怀恐惧 | 
| [20:06] | I guess. | 我想 | 
| [20:10] | It’s a hell of a lot harder to disappoint your father | 让自己父亲失望要比 | 
| [20:12] | than to let him know he disappointed you. | 让他知道你对他失望困难得多 | 
| [20:16] | Daniel, is that you? | 丹尼尔 是你吗 | 
| [20:17] | No, it’s the other child, | 不是 是你另一个孩子 | 
| [20:20] | The disposable one. | 可以被遗弃的那个 | 
| [20:21] | Oh, Charlotte, don’t talk like that. | 夏洛特 别那么说 | 
| [20:23] | Here are the keys to your new car. | 给你新车的钥匙 | 
| [20:24] | Ground me, restrict me– do whatever you want. | 禁足 限制我自由 随你便 | 
| [20:27] | I could honestly care less. | 我都不会在乎 | 
| [20:29] | You keep it. | 你留着吧 | 
| [20:31] | You’re giving me a $200,000 car? | 你要把价值二十万美元的车给我 | 
| [20:33] | If it means that you’ll stop this torture, | 如果能停止你对我的折磨 | 
| [20:35] | then, yes. | 那么是的 | 
| [20:37] | Wow, mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [20:38] | I guess you really do love me after all. | 我想你毕竟还是爱我的 | 
| [20:47] | Hey, rock star. | 摇滚明星回来了 | 
| [20:49] | Missed you at the office today. | 今天在公司很想你 | 
| [20:50] | Why would you lie to me about Emily canceling our date? | 你为什么骗我说 艾米莉取消了约会 | 
| [20:56] | I was just trying to protect you from making a mistake. | 我只是想保护你不要犯错 | 
| [20:58] | That is a load of crap. | 真是胡说八道 | 
| [20:59] | Seriously, Danny… | 说真的 丹尼尔 | 
| [21:02] | Do you remember when I dated Claire Sedgely, | 还记得当初我和克莱尔·塞奇勒约会吗 | 
| [21:03] | and you swore up and down that she wasn’t good for me, | 即使我根本听不进去 | 
| [21:05] | even though I didn’t want to hear it? | 你还是信誓旦旦说她配不上我 | 
| [21:07] | Oh, that–that’s not the same thing. | 这根本是两码事 | 
| [21:08] | It’s not even in the same ballpark. | 两件事八竿子都打不着 | 
| [21:10] | It’s exactly the same thing. | 不 这就是一回事 | 
| [21:11] | Whose idea was it to have that pledge hit on her | 是谁出主意让那个新生去勾引她 | 
| [21:13] | to prove that she would cheat on me, huh? | 以证明她会出轨 | 
| [21:17] | Brother to brother, | 我们是好兄弟 | 
| [21:19] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [21:21] | Well, do me a favor. Don’t. | 那就拜托你 停手吧 | 
| [21:38] | How did you get over to Lydia’s house, Shamu? | 小鲸鱼 你怎么游到莉迪亚家去了 | 
| [21:49] | And who do we have behind door number one? | 来瞧瞧 谁是第一个来拜访的人 | 
| [21:54] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [21:57] | What the hell kif stunt are you pulling, | 你被什么迷昏了头脑 | 
| [21:58] | showing up at my house? | 堂而皇之出现在我家里 | 
| [22:01] | I went to see Victoria. | 我只是去看看维多利亚 | 
| [22:02] | It had nothing to do with you. | 这又不关你什么事 | 
| [22:04] | Nothing to do with me, huh? | 不关我的事吗 | 
| [22:05] | Victoria is seething. | 维多利亚还在气头上 | 
| [22:07] | That’s exactly why I went. | 所以我才去找她 | 
| [22:09] | I’m trying to repair the damage | 我在试图补救 | 
| [22:10] | that my relationship with you caused our friendship. | 你我的事对我和她友情造成的伤害 | 
| [22:13] | A friendship that exists only in your imagination, I assure you. | 我确信 你们友情只剩你凭空臆想的了 | 
| [22:17] | She just needs more time. | 她只是需要多点时间 | 
| [22:19] | Rather than making this harder, | 与其让事情变得更复杂 | 
| [22:21] | you might want to think about | 不如考虑一下 | 
| [22:22] | facilitating a detente for the two of us. | 如何让我和她和平共处 | 
| [22:24] | A detente… | 和平共处 | 
| [22:26] | Between my mistress and my wife? | 让我的老婆和情妇和平共处吗 | 
| [22:30] | If I’m gonna get my life back, | 如果我想重新拥有以前的生活 | 
| [22:32] | then I need Victoria to accept me. | 我需要维多利亚接受我 | 
| [22:34] | And I can’t think of a better place | 我想不到比”无私关爱”慈善晚会 | 
| [22:35] | than the Open Arms benefit. | 更好的机会了 | 
| [22:38] | Get her on board, Conrad. | 说服她接纳我 康拉德 | 
| [22:40] | Otherwise– | 否则的话 | 
| [22:41] | Otherwise what… | 否则怎样 | 
| [22:43] | another empty threat? | 又要虚晃一枪吗 | 
| [22:45] | Empty? | 虚晃一枪 | 
| [22:46] | How does this sound? | 下面几句话听起来怎样 | 
| [22:48] | The Graysons are incredibly powerful, your honour. | 法官大人 格雷森一家只手遮天 | 
| [22:51] | I was intimidated into helping them frame David Clarke. | 他们逼我陷害大卫·克拉克 | 
| [22:53] | And then threatened by their head of security | 他们的安全主管威胁我若不配合 | 
| [22:55] | if I didn’t comply. | 便要我好看 | 
| [22:57] | The prosecution rests. | 控方陈述完毕 | 
| [23:04] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 | 
| [23:06] | Try me. | 有种你就试试 | 
| [23:58] | I tried to reason with her. | 我试着和她谈条件 | 
| [23:59] | Lydia doesn’t want money anymore. | 但莉迪亚这次不想要钱了 | 
| [24:01] | The only thing that’ll placate her | 唯一能够招抚她的 | 
| [24:02] | is if Victoria welcomes her back into the fold. | 就是维多利亚重新接纳她 | 
| [24:04] | I am not welcoming that scheming harlot anywhere | 除非我们无计可施了 | 
| [24:07] | until we’ve exhausted all our options. | 否则我是不会接纳那个心机重重的贱妇的 | 
| [24:09] | Well, there’s definitely | 肯定还有 | 
| [24:10] | more aggressive ways to handle the situation. | 更好的办法来解决这件事 | 
| [24:12] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [24:13] | She’s a lonely socialite. She’s not an ax murderer. | 她只是个孤独的名媛 又不是杀人犯 | 
| [24:16] | Did she or did she not threaten to | 她到底有没有威胁你 | 
| [24:17] | take you down at the benefit tonight? | 说要在今晚宴会时扳倒你 | 
| [24:20] | Yeah, she danced around it. | 她只是说说而已 | 
| [24:23] | Look, Victoria, you asked me to call her bluff once. | 维多利亚 你说要跟她硬碰硬 | 
| [24:25] | I say we do it tonight. | 那我们今晚就试试 | 
| [24:27] | Well, that was before I found out | 那是我还没有发现 | 
| [24:28] | how completely unhinged she’s become. | 她已经变成一个彻头彻尾的疯女人 | 
| [24:30] | Lydia was a patient of Dr. Banks, | 莉迪亚也是班克斯医生的病人 | 
| [24:33] | and her tapes were the only ones that weren’t leaked. | 她的录像是唯一没被泄漏的 | 
| [24:36] | You think she was behind the kidnapping? | 你认为她是绑架班克斯医生的幕后指使吗 | 
| [24:38] | Who knows what that woman’s capable of? | 谁知道那个疯女人还能做出些什么 | 
| [24:40] | She could be behind everything | 她也许是所有事情的幕后黑手 | 
| [24:41] | I’ll get into it. | 我去调查一下 | 
| [24:43] | But if Victoria’s suspicions are right, | 如果维多利亚的猜测是对的话 | 
| [24:44] | we handle this my way. | 就得按我的方法解决这件事 | 
| [24:47] | Conrad, you still have the keys to her place? | 康拉德 你还有她家的钥匙吗 | 
| [24:51] | Backseat glove box. | 在车座后的置物袋里 | 
| [25:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [25:07] | Lydia Davis… | 莉迪亚·戴维斯 | 
| [25:09] | is on to you. | 已经盯上你了 | 
| [25:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [25:12] | Well, one minute she’s pounding chardonnay | 前一秒她还在猛灌夏顿埃葡萄酒 | 
| [25:16] | and yelling at conrad. | 朝康拉德大喊大叫 | 
| [25:17] | The next, she’s staring | 下一秒 她就盯着 | 
| [25:19] | at a photograph from a Grayson party. | 一张格雷森家聚会的照片看 | 
| [25:21] | She spent her morning calling catering companies asking about | 她花了一个早上打电话给宴会承办公司 | 
| [25:23] | employee rosters from a New Year’s Eve party back in 2003. | 询问2003年新年聚会的员工名单 | 
| [25:27] | How could you know all of this? | 你怎么知道这些的 | 
| [25:31] | I-I might have bugged your house. | 我在你家放了监视器 | 
| [25:33] | You what? | 你放了什么 | 
| [25:34] | Well, I-I promised your father | 我答应过你爸爸 | 
| [25:35] | that I would look after you. | 我会照顾你的 | 
| [25:37] | I mean, look… | 听着 | 
| [25:38] | You practically throw me out every time I’m here, | 几乎每次我来这 你都把我赶出去 | 
| [25:41] | so it was the best way I knew how, and… | 这是我能想到看好你的最佳方式 | 
| [25:44] | I don’t know how the camera ended up at Lydia’s. | 我不知道摄像头怎么会跑到莉迪亚那了 | 
| [25:46] | It’s probably ’cause I shipped it to her. | 八成是我寄给她的 | 
| [25:49] | We have to get our hands on that photograph. | 我们必须得拿到那张照片 | 
| [25:51] | Why? What has she stumbled on to? | 为什么 她无意中发现什么了 | 
| [25:53] | A few months after I was released from juvie, | 在我从少管所出来后的几个月 | 
| [25:55] | I catered a New Year’s Eve party for Grayson Global. | 我在格雷森国际承办的宴会上工作过 | 
| [25:58] | I wanted to see for myself who those people were. | 我想亲眼瞧瞧那群人的真面目 | 
| [26:02] | I’m surprised you didn’t go all ninja on them | 我很惊讶你当时怎么没有扮成刺客 | 
| [26:03] | right then and there. | 搞定他们 | 
| [26:08] | The event planner was called Consummate Catering. | 那场宴会的承办商是完美餐饮服务公司 | 
| [26:11] | I need you to hack into their employee database, | 我需要你黑进他们的员工资料库 | 
| [26:13] | find my name, and delete it. | 找到我的名字 然后删掉 | 
| [26:14] | I’m gonna be late for this party. Can you do it? | 今晚的宴会我要迟到了 你能做到吗 | 
| [26:17] | Mm. I’ll try. | 我试试吧 | 
| [26:18] | But just in case, | 但以防万一 | 
| [26:20] | you might want to whip up a story about | 你最好赶快编个小故事 | 
| [26:22] | why billionaire Emily Thorne | 为什么小富婆艾米莉·索恩 | 
| [26:24] | needs to spend her New Year’s Eve slinging champagne at corporate events. | 会在新年派对上帮别人递香槟 | 
| [26:28] | Emily Thorne didn’t work that party, Nolan. | 艾米莉·索恩不是那个宴会的服务生 诺兰 | 
| [26:31] | Amanda Clarke did. | 阿曼达·克拉克才是 | 
| [26:33] | It was before I changed my name. | 那是我改名之前的事 | 
| [26:44] | Good evening, Ms. Thorne. | 晚上好 索恩小姐 | 
| [26:46] | If I had known you were coming, | 如果我知道你要来 | 
| [26:47] | we could have all ridden over together. | 我们可以一起过来的 | 
| [26:48] | Well, next time. | 下一次吧 | 
| [26:50] | Victoria, you look beautiful. | 维多利亚 你真美 | 
| [26:51] | As do you. | 你也是 | 
| [26:54] | I don’t suppose you’ve talked to Daniel. | 没想到你和丹尼尔谈过了 | 
| [26:56] | Yes. We cleared up our misunderstanding. | 是的 我们澄清了误会 | 
| [26:59] | But if you’re wondering why he’s not here this evening, | 但如果你奇怪他今晚怎么没来 | 
| [27:01] | I’m afraid it has more to do | 恐怕相比和我一起出席 | 
| [27:03] | with things at home than with me. | 家里还有更重要的事情等他处理 | 
| [27:07] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 | 
| [27:17] | Ashley, would you please take us to our table? | 阿什莉 能带我们就坐吗 | 
| [27:20] | Of course. Follow me. | 当然可以 请跟我来 | 
| [27:26] | As you’re no longer simple guests, | 由于你不再是普通的宾客 | 
| [27:28] | but official honorees, | 而是正式的领奖人 | 
| [27:29] | the organizers have arranged for you to sit | 主办方安排你坐在 | 
| [27:31] | at the Victims’ United table. | 受害者联合会这桌 | 
| [27:33] | Mrs. Grayson, this is you. | 格雷森太太 这是你的位子 | 
| [27:41] | I lost both my sons | 我的丈夫和两个儿子都在那架飞机上 | 
| [27:43] | and my husband on that plane. | 我因此失去了他们 | 
| [27:46] | And as angry as I am at the people who are responsible, | 我对那些罪魁祸首深感愤慨 | 
| [27:49] | I am determined to do something positive with my family’s legacy. | 我决定用我的家庭遗产做些有意义的事 | 
| [27:56] | I just don’t know what that is yet. | 我只是还不知道该怎么做 | 
| [28:00] | We have to help her. | 我们必须要帮她 | 
| [28:02] | We have to help all of ’em. | 我们要帮他们所有人 | 
| [28:03] | It’s not a good idea to | 让公司再度引起不必要的注意 | 
| [28:05] | draw attention back to the company. | 不是一个明智的选择 | 
| [28:06] | As far as the world is concerned, | 全世界都已近认为 | 
| [28:06] | As far as the world is concerned, | 全世界都已近认为 | 
| [28:08] | David Clarke is responsible for that crash. | 大卫·克拉克是这次坠机事故的帮凶 | 
| [28:08] | David Clarke is responsible for that crash. | 大卫·克拉克是这次坠机事故的帮凶 | 
| [28:10] | The world doesn’t know what happened, | 全世界都不明真相 | 
| [28:10] | The world doesn’t know what happened, | 全世界都不明真相 | 
| [28:11] | and I cannot live with this guilt anymore. | 我不能背负着愧疚继续生活 | 
| [28:11] | and I cannot live with this guilt anymore. | 我不能背负着愧疚继续生活 | 
| [28:14] | No, she might be right, Frank. | 弗兰克 她可能是对的 | 
| [28:14] | No, she might be right, Frank. | 弗兰克 她可能是对的 | 
| [28:16] | Endowing a charity could serve | 资助慈善机构 | 
| [28:16] | Endowing a charity could serve | 资助慈善机构 | 
| [28:18] | to improve the company’s public image. | 可以提高公司的公众形象 | 
| [28:18] | to improve the company’s public image. | 可以提高公司的公众形象 | 
| [28:30] | Now you have about half an hour | 离莉迪亚介绍你们 | 
| [28:30] | Now you have about half an hour | 离莉迪亚介绍你们 | 
| [28:32] | until Lydia introduces you. | 还有大约半个小时 | 
| [28:32] | until Lydia introduces you. | 还有大约半个小时 | 
| [28:34] | Lydia’s introducing us? | 莉迪亚要介绍我们吗 | 
| [28:34] | Lydia’s introducing us? | 莉迪亚要介绍我们吗 | 
| [28:36] | I think it was supposed to be a surprise, | 我觉得这本应该是个惊喜的 | 
| [28:36] | I think it was supposed to be a surprise, | 我觉得这本应该是个惊喜的 | 
| [28:38] | but I know how you detest those. | 但我知道你有多讨厌惊喜 | 
| [28:38] | but I know how you detest those. | 但我知道你有多讨厌惊喜 | 
| [28:40] | Enjoy. | 过得愉快 | 
| [28:40] | Enjoy. | 过得愉快 | 
| [28:41] | We have to talk to Frank. | 我们得和弗兰克谈谈 | 
| [28:41] | We have to talk to Frank. | 我们得和弗兰克谈谈 | 
| [28:43] | Lydia, aren’t you dressed to kill? | 莉迪亚 你美得简直让人窒息 | 
| [28:43] | Lydia, aren’t you dressed to kill? | 莉迪亚 你美得简直让人窒息 | 
| [28:46] | I hope you got that box that I sent you. | 希望你收到了我寄给你的那个盒子 | 
| [28:46] | I hope you got that box that I sent you. | 希望你收到了我寄给你的那个盒子 | 
| [28:48] | I did, though it really sn’t necessary, | 收到了 但这真的没有必要 | 
| [28:48] | I did, though it really sn’t necessary, | 收到了 但这真的没有必要 | 
| [28:50] | as you won’t be in my house much longer. | 因为你不会在我的房子里住多久了 | 
| [28:50] | as you won’t be in my house much longer. | 因为你不会在我的房子里住多久了 | 
| [28:52] | Pack your bags, sweetie. | 打包行李吧 亲爱的 | 
| [28:52] | Pack your bags, sweetie. | 打包行李吧 亲爱的 | 
| [28:55] | I found your Southfork Inn. | 我发现你见不得光的秘密了 | 
| [28:55] | I found your Southfork Inn. | 我发现你见不得光的秘密了 | 
| [29:08] | Hey, Houston. We have a problem. | 喂 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [29:08] | Hey, Houston. We have a problem. | 喂 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [29:10] | That, uh, catering company only has a hard copy of the employee manifest, | 那个餐饮公司只有一份员工名单的复印件 | 
| [29:10] | That, uh, catering company only has a hard copy of the employee manifest, | 那个餐饮公司只有一份员工名单的复印件 | 
| [29:13] | which they’re faxing over to Lydia any minute now. | 他们随时会把名单传真给莉迪亚 | 
| [29:13] | which they’re faxing over to Lydia any minute now. | 他们随时会把名单传真给莉迪亚 | 
| [29:16] | All right. I’m heading over there. | 好的 我马上过来 | 
| [29:16] | All right. I’m heading over there. | 好的 我马上过来 | 
| [29:17] | I’ll let you know when it comes through. | 它被发过去时 我通知你 | 
| [29:17] | I’ll let you know when it comes through. | 它被发过去时 我通知你 | 
| [29:20] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [29:20] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [29:21] | Daniel’s here. | 丹尼尔来了 | 
| [29:21] | Daniel’s here. | 丹尼尔来了 | 
| [29:23] | Well… Let me do it. | 那让我来解决 | 
| [29:23] | Well… Let me do it. | 那让我来解决 | 
| [29:25] | I’ll fire up the chopper, | 我去启动直升飞机 | 
| [29:25] | I’ll fire up the chopper, | 我去启动直升飞机 | 
| [29:26] | and I-I can be downtown in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内就能到市区 | 
| [29:26] | and I-I can be downtown in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内就能到市区 | 
| [29:29] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [29:29] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [29:31] | I’m gonna text you Lydia’s address. | 我把莉迪亚的地址发给你 | 
| [29:31] | I’m gonna text you Lydia’s address. | 我把莉迪亚的地址发给你 | 
| [29:33] | As soon as you get that fax, let me know. | 你一拿到传真就马上告诉我 | 
| [29:33] | As soon as you get that fax, let me know. | 你一拿到传真就马上告诉我 | 
| [29:37] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [29:37] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [29:38] | You made it. | 你来了 | 
| [29:38] | You made it. | 你来了 | 
| [29:40] | Shall we? | 能一起吗 | 
| [29:40] | Shall we? | 能一起吗 | 
| [30:23] | 米歇尔·班克斯医生 视频会话 | |
| [30:35] | Victoria, you were right. | 维多利亚 你是对的 | 
| [30:38] | Lydia is behind everything. | 莉迪亚就是幕后主使 | 
| [30:40] | I just found her | 我刚在她电脑上找到 | 
| [30:41] | Open Arms speech on her computer. | “无私关爱”慈善晚会的演讲稿 | 
| [30:42] | She is planning to expose you tonight. | 她打算今晚拆穿你们 | 
| [30:45] | You have proof of this? | 你证实了吗 | 
| [30:47] | I’m staring at it right now. | 我正盯着演讲稿看呢 | 
| [30:49] | She writes, “Ladies and gentlemen, | 她写道 “女士们先生们 | 
| [30:50] | everyone here tonight is a victim, a victim of fraud | 今晚出席的每一位都是被欺骗的受害者 | 
| [30:53] | and deceit so dark and despicable | 而骗人的手段无比阴暗与卑劣 | 
| [30:56] | that it has taken me 15 terrible years | 十五年时间来 我背负着这可怕的真相 | 
| [30:58] | to tell the truth about the monsters responsible– | 而真正该负责任的禽兽是 | 
| [31:00] | Victoria and Conrad Grayson.” | 维多利亚和康拉德·格雷森” | 
| [31:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 | 
| [31:08] | I’ll handle her from this end, | 我在这边搞定她 | 
| [31:09] | and you handle her from yours. | 你处理好你那边 | 
| [31:19] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 | 
| [31:39] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说了什么 | 
| [31:41] | Exactly what she was so desperate to hear. | 绝对是她非常想要听到的 | 
| [31:44] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 | 
| [31:47] | Sit and pray that she believed me. | 坐在这 祈祷她相信我所说的 | 
| [32:15] | Thank you all. | 谢谢各位 | 
| [32:18] | So much could be said for the remarkable benefactors | 今晚我受邀介绍的这两位卓越的资助人 | 
| [32:21] | that I’ve been asked to introduce tonight. | 关于他们 我有太多要说的了 | 
| [32:24] | But knowing them as well as I do, | 但正因为如此了解他们 | 
| [32:26] | I’m certain that they would rather | 我相信他们更愿意 | 
| [32:28] | I recognize their charity instead. | 我对他们的慈善事业予以表彰 | 
| [32:31] | Please join me in honoring my dear friends | 请大家与我一起向我亲爱的朋友 | 
| [32:35] | Conrad and Victoria Grayson | 康拉德和维多利亚·格雷森 | 
| [32:37] | and the heroic members | 以及受害者救助联合会 | 
| [32:40] | of Victims’ United Outreach. | 崇高的会员们致敬 | 
| [33:04] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把事情搞清楚 | 
| [33:06] | Your mom said she was sorry, then she gave you this car? | 你妈妈说她很抱歉 然后送了你这辆车吗 | 
| [33:09] | Just gave it to you, like it was nothing. | 就这样给你了 好像它一文不值 | 
| [33:10] | It is nothing. | 它就是一文不值 | 
| [33:11] | Oh, you guys got some cool ways of resolving your family issues. | 你们解决家庭问题的方法真酷 | 
| [33:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 | 
| [33:23] | Charlotte, um, pull over. | 夏洛特 停车 | 
| [33:26] | Listen, dad… | 听我说 爸爸 | 
| [33:31] | The world you operate in isn’t for me. | 你所操控的世界并不适合我 | 
| [33:33] | I don’t want to follow your path. | 我不想跟你走一样的路 | 
| [33:35] | Then what path do you plan to follow, Daniel? | 那你打算走什么样的路 丹尼尔 | 
| [33:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [33:44] | Well, maybe I can hasten your decision. | 也许我能使你快点做决定 | 
| [33:46] | Till you come to your senses, | 在你找到方向以前 | 
| [33:47] | I’m freezing your trust. | 我将冻结你的信托基金 | 
| [33:53] | Do whatever you have to, dad. | 随你便吧 爸爸 | 
| [33:59] | Well done, Lydia. | 干得漂亮 莉迪亚 | 
| [34:02] | I am so happy that we’re friends again. | 真开心我们又做回朋友了 | 
| [34:05] | Well, it certainly appears that way, doesn’t it? | 看起来的确如此 不是吗 | 
| [34:07] | But then again, | 但话说回来 | 
| [34:08] | appearances can be deceiving, can’t they? | 表象也会迷惑人的 对吗 | 
| [34:10] | And you’ve practically made it an art form. | 而你已经都把这玩得出神入化了 | 
| [34:13] | Understand something, Lydia. | 有些事你得明白 莉迪亚 | 
| [34:16] | Every time I smile at you across a room, | 当我每次在房间另一头向你微笑 | 
| [34:19] | or we run into each other at a luncheon, | 或在午餐会上遇见你 | 
| [34:21] | or I welcome you into my home… | 再或是邀请你来我家时 | 
| [34:23] | let that smile be a reminder | 让那灿烂的微笑时时提醒你 | 
| [34:25] | of just how much I despise you. | 我有多么鄙视你 | 
| [34:29] | And that every time I hug you, | 而每一次我拥抱你时 | 
| [34:32] | the warmth you feel | 你所感觉到的温暖 | 
| [34:35] | is my hatred burning through. | 是我熊熊燃烧的憎恨 | 
| [34:42] | Good-bye, Lydia. | 再见 莉迪亚 | 
| [34:46] | My husband’s waiting for me. | 我丈夫正等着我 | 
| [35:00] | Looks like I may not be | 看来今晚格雷森家可能 | 
| [35:02] | the only Grayson getting cut off tonight. | 不只我一个要被切断经济来源了 | 
| [35:04] | My sister just got arrested. | 我妹妹刚刚被逮捕了 | 
| [35:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里搞什么鬼 | 
| [35:17] | It was all you… | 全都是你干的 | 
| [35:19] | destroying senator Kingsly, | 毁了金斯莱议员 | 
| [35:21] | Dr. Banks, Bill Harmon, extorting Conrad. | 班克斯医生 比尔·哈蒙 勒索康拉德 | 
| [35:25] | You really take this “woman scorned” | 你还真把”被轻视的女人”这出戏 | 
| [35:26] | thing seriously, don’t you? | 愈演愈烈了 是吧 | 
| [35:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在胡扯什么 | 
| [35:29] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [35:49] | Help! Somebody, help! | 救命啊 有人吗 救命 | 
| [36:43] | 雇员清单 阿曼达·克拉克 | |
| [36:59] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [37:00] | Yes. Sorry… for all the texting. | 是的 抱歉 我一直在发短信 | 
| [37:03] | Just a friend. | 是一个朋友 | 
| [38:01] | Are you gonna tell your parents about Charlotte? | 你会把夏洛特的事告诉你父母吗 | 
| [38:03] | No. I mean, compared to the rest of the secrets in this family, | 不 跟我家里其他秘密相比 | 
| [38:06] | this is a drop in the bucket. | 这根本微不足道 | 
| [38:10] | She’s lucky to have you looking out for her. | 她有你照顾着 真幸运 | 
| [38:13] | I wish I had someone | 真希望我那么大的时候 | 
| [38:14] | like that growing up. | 也有像你一样的人关心我 | 
| [38:16] | Well, you have someone like that now. | 你现在不就有了吗 | 
| [38:19] | So… | 那么… | 
| [38:20] | How do I look $100 million lighter? | 失去一亿身价的我看起来怎么样 | 
| [38:23] | How do you feel $100 million lighter? | 你自己感觉怎么样 | 
| [38:27] | Kind of liberated, actually. | 老实说 有点解放了的感觉 | 
| [38:29] | The truth can do that. | 说出真话的确能让人轻松不少 | 
| [38:31] | One day, your father might even respect you for it. | 也许有一天 你父亲甚至会为此而钦佩你 | 
| [38:34] | Well, till then, I guess we’ll go dutch. | 在那之前 我们得靠自己了 | 
| [38:37] | It’s too bad your dad isn’t around | 真可惜你父亲没能在你身边 | 
| [38:39] | to see the kind of person you turned out to be. | 看看现在的你是多么出色 | 
| [38:43] | He’d be proud. | 他会为你骄傲的 | 
| [38:50] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [38:52] | Jack, hi. | 杰克 你好 | 
| [38:54] | What are you… | 你在这… | 
| [38:57] | Danny. | 丹尼 | 
| [38:59] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 | 
| [39:02] | Can you believe they thought i stole the car? | 你能相信他们竟然以为车是我偷来的吗 | 
| [39:04] | What I can’t believe is | 令我难以置信的是 | 
| [39:05] | that you were doing 70 in a 40. | 你俩在限速40的路上开到了70 | 
| [39:07] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -是的 我没事 | 
| [39:08] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大事 | 
| [39:10] | How much is this little stunt gonna cost me? | 你这一次特技表演 又得烧我多少钱 | 
| [39:12] | Not a thing. | 一分不用 | 
| [39:13] | They were just holding them to teach ’em a lesson. | 拘留他们 只为了让他们吸取教训 | 
| [39:14] | Said I was part of the family, they let him out. | 我说他是我的家人 他们就放了他 | 
| [39:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:19] | I… I owe you one. | 算我欠你 | 
| [39:24] | Come on, Dec. | 走吧 德克 | 
| [39:27] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [39:29] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你说欠我的 | 
| [39:31] | that bartending gig still open? | 你酒吧还招调酒师吗 | 
| [39:33] | Yeah, why? | 招 怎么了 | 
| [39:35] | Turns out, I kinda need a job. | 我需要一份工作 | 
| [39:37] | Any chance you’d give me a shot? | 你愿意让我试试吗 | 
| [39:42] | Give me a call at the bar. | 你打电话到酒吧找我 | 
| [39:54] | What a night. | 多事之夜啊 | 
| [39:55] | I’ll say. | 确实是 | 
| [39:59] | You really serious about taking that job at the Stowaway? | 你真想在偷渡者酒吧工作吗 | 
| [40:04] | Right now, all I’m serious about | 此刻 我只是想跟你 | 
| [40:06] | is taking you to the bedroom. | 亲热缠绵 | 
| [40:10] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 | 
| [40:21] | Guilt is a powerful affliction. | 愧疚是对人心炽烈的折磨 | 
| [40:25] | You can try to turn your back on it, | 你可以试着假装它不存在 | 
| [40:27] | but that’s when it sneaks up behind you | 但同时它却在不知不觉中 | 
| [40:29] | and eats you alive. | 啃噬着你的生命 | 
| [40:31] | It’s Frank. | 我是弗兰克 | 
| [40:33] | I have some bad news to report. | 给你报告个坏消息 | 
| [40:35] | Lydia Davis just jumped off her balcony. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯刚刚从阳台跳楼了 | 
| [40:38] | Call me when you get this. | 收到留言请回电 | 
| [41:03] | Some people struggle to understand their own guilt. | 一些人挣扎着想认清自己的内疚 | 
| [41:06] | Unwilling or unable to justify the part they play in it. | 不愿或不能正视自己的罪行 | 
| [41:24] | Others run away from their guilt, | 另一些人则逃之夭夭 | 
| [41:27] | shedding their conscience | 抹去自己的良知 | 
| [41:28] | until there’s no conscience left at all. | 直到它完全殆尽 | 
| [41:37] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [41:49] | But I run toward my guilt. | 而我选择与愧疚正面对峙 | 
| [41:51] | I feed off of it. | 甘之若饴 | 
| [41:53] | I need it. | 求之若渴 | 
| [42:01] | You’ve called Emily. Leave a message. | 这是艾米莉的电话 请留言 | 
| [42:03] | Emily… where the hell are you? | 艾米莉 你到底在哪 | 
| [42:08] | I think Frank just killed Lydia. | 我想弗兰克刚刚杀了莉迪亚 | 
| [42:12] | My father died never knowing | 我的父亲离世时 | 
| [42:14] | if I would ever come to believe his innocence. | 不知道我是否相信他是无辜的 | 
| [42:17] | For me, guilt is one of the few lanterns | 对我而言 愧疚是余下的少数几盏 | 
| [42:20] | that still light my way. | 照亮我前路的灯 |