| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [00:03] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 | 
| [00:04] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲遭人栽赃陷害 | 
| [00:07] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 | 
| [00:08] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 | 
| [00:09] | Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前 为复仇留下了线索 | 
| [00:12] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 | 
| [00:15] | Lydia Davis… | 莉迪亚·戴维斯 | 
| [00:16] | is on to you. | 已经盯上你了 | 
| [00:16] | How could you know all of this? | 你怎么知道这些的 | 
| [00:18] | I-I might have bugged your house. | 我可能在你家放了窃听器 | 
| [00:19] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 | 
| [00:20] | For sleeping with my husband or for blackmailing us? | 为和我丈夫有染还是为敲诈我们 | 
| [00:23] | Just hoping to find a really good reason to stick around. | 我希望能找到一个留下来的理由 | 
| [00:26] | Why would you lie to me about Emily canceling our date? | 你为什么骗我说 艾米莉取消了约会 | 
| [00:28] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [00:29] | Don’t. | 停手吧 | 
| [00:35] | Aaah! Help! | 救命 | 
| [00:36] | Emily, where the hell are you? | 艾米莉 你到底在哪 | 
| [00:38] | I think Frank just killed Lydia. | 我想弗兰克刚刚杀了莉迪亚 | 
| [00:42] | They say vengeance taken will tear the heart | 有人说 复仇是撕心裂肺的痛楚 | 
| [00:45] | and torment the conscience. | 是折磨良知的苦涩 | 
| [00:49] | If there’s any truth to it, | 如果此言非虚 | 
| [00:51] | then I now know with certainty | 那么我可以肯定 | 
| [00:53] | that the path I’m on is the right one. | 我正走在自己的复仇之路上 | 
| [00:56] | Hi. | 早上好 | 
| [00:57] | How is it possible for you to wake up looking this good? | 你怎么刚睡醒也这么美 | 
| [01:00] | It isn’t. You’re just half asleep. | 这是幻觉 你还没醒呢 | 
| [01:04] | Come here. I like this dream. | 过来 我喜欢这个梦 | 
| [01:19] | Don’t answer it. They’ll go away. | 别应门 他会走的 | 
| [01:23] | Hold that thought. | 我们待会儿继续 | 
| [01:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [01:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [01:33] | Don’t you check your voice mail? | 你不查收语音留言的吗 | 
| [01:35] | Why, what happened? | 怎么 出什么事了 | 
| [01:36] | Lydia’s in a coma. | 莉迪亚现在处于昏迷状态 | 
| [01:38] | The Graysons’ security guy | 格雷森家的那个保镖 | 
| [01:39] | threw her off her balcony last night. | 昨晚把她从阳台上扔了下去 | 
| [01:41] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [01:43] | Will you let me in? I’ve got the whole thing on video. | 我可以进来吗 我有整个过程的录像 | 
| [01:44] | Daniel’s upstairs. | 丹尼尔在楼上 | 
| [01:48] | Bravo. | 恭喜 | 
| [01:49] | Get rid of him. | 让他走 | 
| [01:55] | Hey. Look who finally closed the girl next door? | 看看谁终于搞定了邻家美人 | 
| [01:58] | How was she? | 她怎么样 | 
| [02:00] | Fine. Be that way. | 行啊 不说算了 | 
| [02:01] | What are you getting all suited up for? | 你这样衣冠楚楚是要去干什么 | 
| [02:03] | It’s 4th of July weekend. | 今天是国庆假日 | 
| [02:04] | Uh, your dad’s working from the home office today, | 你父亲今天在家中办公 | 
| [02:06] | and I offered my services over breakfast. | 我在早餐时 主动请缨帮他忙 | 
| [02:08] | Regular employee of the month. | 本月最佳员工啊 | 
| [02:10] | Well, since you decided to bail on the internship, | 因为你退出了实习计划 | 
| [02:12] | I’m dealing with twice the pressure. | 我现在面对的是双倍压力 | 
| [02:14] | – Oh, something tells me, you’ll do just fine. – Thanks. | -我相信你会一切顺利的 -谢谢 | 
| [02:16] | But don’t worry. It’s not all work and no play. | 不过别担心 我是劳逸结合 | 
| [02:18] | I’ve got an epic weekend planned for us. | 我为咱俩计划了一个完美周末 | 
| [02:21] | Axe lounge tomorrow, after party at South Pointe, | 明晚在南区的宴会后 我们去斧头屋俱乐部 | 
| [02:24] | Surf lodge tonight, which will be great– | 今晚去冲浪小屋酒吧 一定很棒 | 
| [02:26] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 | 
| [02:27] | Got plans with Emily. | 我和艾米莉有约了 | 
| [02:29] | Dude, you’ve already got her on the hook. | 伙计 她已经上钩了 | 
| [02:31] | You need to let the line out a little bit. | 你现在要适当的放线 | 
| [02:32] | I mean, if you hang out with her two nights in a row, | 要是你连续两个晚上都去找她 | 
| [02:35] | she’s gonna start to think it’s serious. | 她会觉得你们关系是认真的 | 
| [02:37] | Good. That’s the idea. | 很好 就是要这样 | 
| [02:41] | It was all you– | 全都是你干的 | 
| [02:42] | destroying senator Kingsly, | 毁了金斯莱议员 | 
| [02:44] | Dr. Banks, Bill Harmon. | 班克斯医生 比尔·哈蒙 | 
| [02:46] | You really take that woman-scorned thing seriously… | 你还真把”被轻视的女人”这出戏愈演愈烈了 | 
| [02:49] | What are you talking about? Don’t you? | 我不明白你在胡扯什么 | 
| [02:50] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [03:00] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 有人吗 救命 | 
| [03:04] | That thud you hear is the sound of Lydia | 那砰的一声是莉迪亚从五楼摔下来 | 
| [03:07] | hitting the roof of the taxi five stories down. | 砸在楼下出租车顶上的声音 | 
| [03:09] | I can’t believe she survived. | 我不敢相信她幸存了 | 
| [03:11] | I can’t believe I survived. | 我不敢相信我幸存了 | 
| [03:12] | Victoria, it’s Frank. I have some bad news to report. | 维多利亚 我是弗兰克 有个坏消息 | 
| [03:17] | Lydia Davis just jumped off her balcony. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯刚刚从她家阳台跳楼了 | 
| [03:19] | Call me when you get this. | 收到留言请回电 | 
| [03:20] | You know, if I’d shown up one minute earlier, | 哪怕我早到一分钟 | 
| [03:21] | that psychopath woulda caught me. | 都会撞上这个疯子 | 
| [03:23] | Yeah, but he didn’t, | 但你没撞上 | 
| [03:24] | and you made it out with the list and the video camera. | 你还成功拿到了名单和摄像头 | 
| [03:28] | And this. | 还有这个 | 
| [03:33] | We got lucky. | 我们运气好 | 
| [03:35] | You might want to revisit your definition of “Lucky” | 也许你要重新定义一下 | 
| [03:37] | in the dictionary. | 你字典里”幸运”的含义了 | 
| [03:38] | Lydia might die because of us. | 因为我们 莉迪亚可能会死 | 
| [03:40] | If Lydia dies, | 就算莉迪亚死了 | 
| [03:41] | it’s because she sold her soul to the Graysons. | 也是因为她把自己灵魂出卖给了格雷森家 | 
| [03:46] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这本来不应发生的 | 
| [03:47] | I didn’t set any of this in motion. They did. | 这不在我的计划内 都是他们干的 | 
| [03:48] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [03:50] | Let’s say she survives, | 那如果她活下来了 | 
| [03:52] | wakes up tomorrow, remembering only one thing– | 明天醒来 只会记得一件事 | 
| [03:55] | this picture. | 就是这张照片 | 
| [03:56] | Eventually, someone’s gonna find you out. | 你最终会露馅的 | 
| [03:58] | Not if they believe it’s all been Frank. | 只要他们相信全是弗兰克做的就不会 | 
| [04:01] | As far as the Graysons know… | 格雷森只知道 | 
| [04:04] | Lydia attempted suicide. | 莉迪亚自杀未遂 | 
| [04:06] | When they see this video, | 如果他们看到这段视频 | 
| [04:07] | they’ll know that Frank lied to them. | 他们就会发现弗兰克说了谎 | 
| [04:10] | Let’s send a copy to the police. | 那就给警方发一份 | 
| [04:11] | No police. | 不能给警方 | 
| [04:13] | Frank dug his own grave. | 弗兰克自掘了坟墓 | 
| [04:16] | All we need | 我们要做的 | 
| [04:16] | is for Victoria and Conrad to bury him in it. | 就是让维多利亚和康拉德把他埋了 | 
| [04:21] | You still have 15 invitees listed as maybes. | 还有15个宾客不确定是否出席 | 
| [04:24] | I’ll e-mail reminders out today. | 我今天发提醒邮件给他们 | 
| [04:26] | Oh, well, this 4th of July party | 国庆日派对在过去二十年来 | 
| [04:27] | is a Hampton tradition for 20 years. | 一直是汉普顿的传统 | 
| [04:29] | Anyone who needs reminding shouldn’t come. | 如果有谁还需要提醒 那就别来了 | 
| [04:31] | Okay. | 知道了 | 
| [04:32] | I thought we might set the dessert buffet | 我觉得甜点餐桌不能放草坪上 | 
| [04:33] | here in the conservatory rather than out on the lawn. | 还是放在玻璃房里比较好 | 
| [04:35] | It can get quite buggy. | 草坪上虫子多 | 
| [04:37] | Fine. | 可以 | 
| [04:38] | How would you like to acknowledge Lydia’s absence? | 你要怎么告知莉迪亚的缺席呢 | 
| [04:42] | Maybe an open seat at your table in a show of support? | 要不要在你那桌空一个位置 以表支持 | 
| [04:48] | Let’s send her a supportive bouquet of flowers | 给医院送一束花吧 | 
| [04:51] | to the hospital. | 聊表慰藉 | 
| [04:52] | That should suffice. | 那就够了 | 
| [04:53] | I have some errands to run. Carry on. | 我还有点事 你继续 | 
| [04:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:03] | Morning, beautiful. | 早安 小美人 | 
| [05:05] | How’s the dragon lady, today? | 今天女王大人怎么样 | 
| [05:07] | She’s not quite herself today, I’m afraid. | 恐怕她今天有些心不在焉 | 
| [05:09] | Hmm? Well, that should be a good thing, right? | 那是一件好事 不是吗 | 
| [05:10] | Mm. Theoretically, under the right set of circumstances, | 按理说 在正常情况下是好事 | 
| [05:13] | but these are definitely not them. | 但今天绝对不同以往 | 
| [05:15] | How’s dinner at East Hampton Point sound? | 今晚去汉普顿东岬餐厅共进晚餐如何 | 
| [05:17] | Like today can’t be over soon enough. | 我已经迫不及待了 | 
| [05:18] | Then it’s a date. | 那就这样说定了 | 
| [05:24] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [05:25] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:26] | I-I promised Daniel that we’d hang out tonight. | 我答应丹尼尔今晚陪他的 | 
| [05:29] | He wants to talk about the troubles with his dad. | 他想聊聊他和他爸之间的问题 | 
| [05:31] | I… I’d hate to see him fall off the wagon again. | 我不想看到他酒瘾复发 | 
| [05:33] | Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of that. | 我可不想因为我而妨碍你们哥俩谈心 | 
| [05:36] | Emily should be free. I’ll just give her a call. | 艾米莉应该有空陪我 我打个电话给她 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, wait. Why–why don’t we just make it a double date? | 等等 为什么我们不来个四人晚餐呢 | 
| [05:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [05:40] | It’s a brilliant idea. | 真是个好主意 | 
| [05:42] | Great. You work it out with the princess. | 很好 你去约你家大小姐 | 
| [05:43] | I’ll talk to Daniel and make a reservation for four. | 我去找丹尼尔 然后订个四人位 | 
| [05:51] | What’s up, Dec? | 今天如何 德克 | 
| [05:53] | Skipper? | 船长 | 
| [05:54] | We’re not open yet. | 我们还没开始营业 | 
| [05:56] | You’d think he’d have our hours of operation down by now, right? | 这么久了 他该知道我们的营业时间了吧 | 
| [05:59] | Can’t a guy hang with his broheim? | 难道男生就不能找他的基友玩吗 | 
| [06:01] | No, and don’t ever call me that. | 不行 别再那样叫我 | 
| [06:05] | So… | 那 | 
| [06:07] | What’s the haps with you and Ems? | 你跟艾米进展如何 | 
| [06:09] | Sounds like Danny boy is starting to pull ahead. | 看来丹尼小子已经遥遥领先了 | 
| [06:11] | There’s no haps. | 我根本就没机会 | 
| [06:13] | I’m just not her type. | 我不是她的菜 | 
| [06:15] | You’re everyone’s type. | 你是所有人的菜 | 
| [06:16] | What? You can’t wait for this girl to come to you. | 你不能等着她对你主动 | 
| [06:19] | Trust me. I know her. | 相信我 我了解她 | 
| [06:21] | You are now competing for an elite piece of Hampton’s tail, | 你现在争的可是汉普顿的名媛 | 
| [06:25] | and with a Grayson, no less. | 何况对手还是格雷森 | 
| [06:26] | Yeah, a Grayson who he just hired to work here. | 对 那个刚被雇佣来这工作的格雷森 | 
| [06:30] | Don’t ask about that. | 别问了 | 
| [06:32] | I’m not sure how it happened myself. | 我也不明白是怎么发生的 | 
| [06:33] | It happened because your inner gladiator’s finally waking up. | 是你内心的角斗士终于苏醒了 | 
| [06:37] | Poor little rich boy, | 而可怜的小富哥 | 
| [06:38] | rebelling against the pressures of having it all. | 要应对爱情事业双重压力 | 
| [06:41] | And deep down, you know that you can turn | 在内心深处 你知道 | 
| [06:44] | this fortuitous power shift to your advantage, | 你能将这意外的权力对调转变为你的优势 | 
| [06:47] | and Emily will be yours. | 那样艾米莉就是你的了 | 
| [06:48] | You’re a mental case. You know that? | 你就是个疯子 知道吗 | 
| [06:49] | He also happens to be right. | 也许他是对的 | 
| [06:52] | Come on, guys like us want girls like that, | 像我们这样的穷小子想追到富家小姐 | 
| [06:54] | we gotta fight a little bit harder. | 就得好好加把劲 | 
| [06:56] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [06:57] | you don’t really think she’s worth it. | 你认为她不值得你这样付出 | 
| [07:04] | Now that’s plain witchy. | 太诡异了 | 
| [07:08] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [07:08] | Did you send it? | 你传了吗 | 
| [07:09] | Not yet. The file’s being encrypted with a cast-128 algorithm, | 还没 文件要用128位制加密算法编程 | 
| [07:13] | which takes time. | 需要花点时间 | 
| [07:15] | This is brave new territory we’re venturing into here. | 这是我们华丽冒险的新地域 | 
| [07:19] | Absolutely sure this is how you want to handle it? | 你确定要用这种解决方式吗 | 
| [07:22] | I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [07:24] | Pull the trigger. | 行动吧 | 
| [07:25] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [07:31] | 东汉普顿新闻汇总 社交名媛跳楼自杀 | |
| [07:40] | It was all you– | 全都是你干的 | 
| [07:41] | destroying senator Kingsly, | 毁了金斯莱议员 | 
| [07:43] | Dr. Banks… | 班克斯医生 | 
| [07:44] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [07:47] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命啊 有人吗 救命 | 
| [07:49] | Dear god. | 我的上帝啊 | 
| [08:08] | That needs to go in the pool house, please. | 抬到泳池那去 谢谢 | 
| [08:10] | Uh, we just need to put the lanterns over the patio door. | 把彩灯挂满整个露台门 | 
| [08:12] | That needs to go straight. Straight. Just– yeah, straight. | 再摆正一点 对 正了 | 
| [08:15] | Ashley, this looks fantastic. | 阿什莉 这布置得好棒 | 
| [08:17] | Very festive. | 充满节日的气氛 | 
| [08:18] | Thanks, although, I have to admit, | 多谢夸奖 虽然 我不得不承认 | 
| [08:20] | it is slightly humiliating, having to plan a party | 让我策划一个纪念英格兰战败的聚会 | 
| [08:23] | celebrating the defeat of England. | 着实有点丢人 | 
| [08:26] | I don’t do well with rejection. | 我一般心理排斥 就会做得不好 | 
| [08:27] | Obviously, | 显然 | 
| [08:28] | that was over 200 years ago. | 那是两百多年前的事儿了 | 
| [08:31] | Is Daniel in the back? | 丹尼尔在家吗 | 
| [08:32] | No. He and Tyler went to grab some lunch. | 没 他和泰勒去吃午饭了 | 
| [08:35] | Hey, I don’t know if you have plans tonight, | 我不知道你俩今晚有无安排 | 
| [08:37] | but Tyler thought it might be fun if we all went on a double date. | 但泰勒说也许四人晚餐会很有意思 | 
| [08:39] | Isn’t that sweet? | 是不是很贴心 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah, so sweet. Um… | 对 很贴心 | 
| [08:42] | But, you know, things are very new with Daniel, | 但是 我刚开始与丹尼尔交往 | 
| [08:44] | and we’re still kinda getting to know each other. | 而且我们俩还在相互了解中 | 
| [08:47] | That’s kind of hard to do with Tyler around. | 所以跟泰勒一起会有点尴尬 | 
| [08:50] | Oh, my god. You hate him. | 天了 你讨厌他 | 
| [08:51] | No, I don’t hate him. | 不 我不是讨厌他 | 
| [08:52] | I just… | 只是 | 
| [08:54] | I don’t–I don’t know him very well. | 我不是 不是很了解他 | 
| [08:55] | Well, why not get to know him? | 那为什么不趁机多了解他呢 | 
| [08:57] | This is really important to you, isn’t it? | 这对你很重要 对吗 | 
| [08:59] | Yes, it is. | 对 是的 | 
| [09:00] | I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t. | 如果不重要 我就不会问你了 | 
| [09:02] | I really like him, Emily, | 艾米莉 我真的很喜欢他 | 
| [09:04] | and he is Daniel’s best friend. | 他又是丹尼尔的好朋友 | 
| [09:05] | Give him a chance. | 给他次机会吧 | 
| [09:06] | You’re right. Count us in. | 你说得对 算上我们吧 | 
| [09:09] | Super. | 太棒了 | 
| [09:17] | What are you, uh, | 你在这 | 
| [09:18] | what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 | 
| [09:20] | Your text said you wanted to talk? | 你发短信说想跟我聊聊 | 
| [09:21] | Yeah, but, I, uh… | 对 但我 | 
| [09:23] | I was gonna come to you. | 我本来想去找你的 | 
| [09:25] | So did you or didn’t you want to talk? | 那你到底要不要跟我聊聊 | 
| [09:27] | Okay, yeah. Uh, here is fine. | 想 这里也行 | 
| [09:29] | Can we, uh… | 能借一步… | 
| [09:35] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:37] | So far, | 迄今为止 | 
| [09:38] | I’ve tried taking you sailing without a boat, | 我尝试过带你出海 但船没了 | 
| [09:40] | gotten my face bashed in by your ex, | 我被你前男友打得鼻青脸肿 | 
| [09:42] | and been arrested. | 然后还被拘捕过 | 
| [09:43] | So you don’t want to continue this crime spree with me? | 所以你不想再和我一起疯狂作案了 是吗 | 
| [09:46] | No, what I–what I want | 是的 我想要 | 
| [09:47] | is to take you out on a real date. | 真正跟你约会一次 | 
| [09:48] | Okay. Yeah, great. | 行 这主意很好 | 
| [09:50] | You said great? | 你说很好 | 
| [09:52] | You wanted a different answer? | 你想要别的答案吗 | 
| [09:53] | No, no. Uh, how about this weekend? | 不 不 那周末怎么样 | 
| [09:55] | Sure. | 可以 | 
| [09:56] | Oh, but my parents throw this big party every year for the 4th, | 但我父母每年都会为国庆日举办隆重聚会 | 
| [09:59] | and I kind of have to be there. | 我必须得出席 | 
| [10:01] | You should come. | 你也来吧 | 
| [10:02] | To your parents’ party? | 去参加你父母的舞会 | 
| [10:04] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是算了吧 | 
| [10:05] | But I–I’m–I’m gonna hold you to our date. | 但我会等着你赴约的 | 
| [10:09] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:18] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 | 
| [10:20] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [10:21] | Water. | 来杯水 | 
| [10:27] | We’ve been through a lot together. | 我们一起经历了许多风风雨雨 | 
| [10:29] | We certainly have. | 确实如此 | 
| [10:31] | Too much, I think. | 我想也许太多了点 | 
| [10:33] | I think the time has come for us to go our separate ways. | 是时候该分道扬镳了 | 
| [10:40] | Are you firing me? | 你是要解雇我吗 | 
| [10:41] | No. Firing is not the word I’d use. | 说”解雇”也太伤感情了 | 
| [10:43] | After 20 years of service, | 我为你做牛做马了20年 | 
| [10:47] | what word would you use? | 你觉得怎么说才不伤感情 | 
| [10:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:52] | All right. You want to hear the truth? | 你想听实话吗 | 
| [10:58] | For whatever reason, you’ve chosen to show | 不知出于什么原因 你对我妻子的忠心 | 
| [10:59] | a deeper loyalty to my wife than to me. | 远远超过了对我的忠心 | 
| [11:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [11:03] | Oh, come on. There’s only one way | 别装了 我从开曼的账户里 | 
| [11:04] | Victoria could’ve found out | 开了支票给莉迪亚 | 
| [11:06] | about the check I wrote to Lydia from the Cayman account, | 维多利亚是不可能知道的 | 
| [11:08] | and that was from you. | 除非你告诉她 | 
| [11:10] | Now exactly why you chose to breach my trust, | 现如今 我还真猜不透 | 
| [11:12] | I can only speculate. | 你选择背弃我的原因 | 
| [11:14] | But the net result is the same. | 但最终结果都是一样的 | 
| [11:15] | No matter how you do the math, Frank. | 不管你想玩什么花样 弗兰克 | 
| [11:17] | I can’t trust you anymore. | 我再也无法相信你了 | 
| [11:19] | You can’t trust me? | 你没法相信我了吗 | 
| [11:22] | You wouldn’t be sitting here if it wasn’t for me? | 要是没有我 你现在还能坐在这儿吗 | 
| [11:26] | You’d be in a federal prison, rotting… | 你早烂在联邦监狱里了 | 
| [11:30] | and David Clarke would still be alive. | 而大卫·克拉克也不会冤死 | 
| [11:32] | Yeah, which is why I wrote a second check in your name. | 所以我又开了一张支票 是给你的 | 
| [11:36] | Now I think you’ll see that it reflects my deepest loyalty | 我想你也看得出来 这张支票饱含了 | 
| [11:40] | and appreciation for what you’ve done. | 我对你所做一切的诚意和感激 | 
| [11:42] | My jet’s all fueled up, | 飞机已经准备好了 | 
| [11:44] | ready to take you anywhere you want to go. | 可以把你送到你想去的地方 | 
| [11:47] | I suggest you go someplace very far away from here. | 我建议你走得远远的 | 
| [12:17] | Jack, hi. | 杰克 你好 | 
| [12:18] | What are you doing here? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [12:19] | I can’t let this go on any longer. | 我实在看不下去了 | 
| [12:23] | That porch swing has been neglected for long enough. | 这门廊秋千已经很久没人打理了 | 
| [12:29] | That’s really sweet of you. | 你真好 | 
| [12:32] | Well, I feel obligated. | 我是责无旁贷 | 
| [12:34] | ‘Cause I was one of the first people to swing on it. | 毕竟曾经我也常常坐这上面玩 | 
| [12:36] | When I was a kid, I knew the family that lived here. | 小时候 我认识住在这里的一家人 | 
| [12:39] | It was a little girl and her dad. | 一个小女孩和她的爸爸 | 
| [12:43] | He always wanted to move it over to that corner | 她爸爸总想把秋千移到那个角落 | 
| [12:45] | so it would face the sunrise. | 面朝着日出的方向 | 
| [12:48] | That would make a lot of sense. | 有道理 | 
| [12:50] | Well, he never got around to it, so… | 但他一直没空 所以 | 
| [12:54] | Evening, all. | 晚上好 | 
| [12:56] | Hey, boss. | 你好 头儿 | 
| [12:57] | Grayson. | 你好 格雷森 | 
| [13:00] | Jack came by to fix the porch swing. | 杰克是来修理门廊秋千的 | 
| [13:03] | Nice. | 真好 | 
| [13:04] | Wow. Who knew you were a triple threat– | 看不出来你还是个全能王 | 
| [13:06] | bartender, captain, and handyman? | 酒保 船长 工匠 样样精通 | 
| [13:10] | Uh, Daniel and I are going for dinner. | 丹尼尔和我要去吃晚饭 | 
| [13:13] | I’m gonna grab my purse. | 我去拿包包 | 
| [13:14] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [13:23] | Looking forward to starting work. | 我很期待上班哈 | 
| [13:24] | Yeah? I wasn’t sure | 是吗 我不知道 | 
| [13:25] | you were serious about the job. | 你对这份工作是认真的吗 | 
| [13:26] | I was. I am. | 我是认真的 | 
| [13:28] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [13:29] | You know, if I realized that you were free, | 早知道你有空 | 
| [13:30] | I would’ve started you tonight. | 今晚就该让你开工 | 
| [13:32] | But that’ll have to be tomorrow. | 不过明天开始也行 | 
| [13:34] | Tomorrow’s the 4th. | 明天是国庆日 | 
| [13:35] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [13:37] | No. I’ll be there. | 没 我会去的 | 
| [13:43] | Ready. | 好了 | 
| [13:46] | Jack, thank you so much. | 杰克 真的很谢谢你 | 
| [13:47] | Hey. | 没事 | 
| [13:56] | This has always been one of my favorite sights… | 这里一直是我最爱的景色之一 | 
| [13:59] | You, the sunset… | 你 映衬着日落余晖 | 
| [14:03] | this beautiful piece of the world that we share. | 我们的一方美丽天地 | 
| [14:07] | Well, that’s funny. | 这话有意思 | 
| [14:09] | I was just thinking | 我刚刚还在想 | 
| [14:10] | how it’s one of the loneliest places on earth. | 这里算是地球上最寂寞的地方了 | 
| [14:16] | Yeah, tonight… | 今晚 | 
| [14:17] | tonight, maybe. | 也许会有些冷清 | 
| [14:20] | But tomorrow’s a new day. | 但明天又是新的一天 | 
| [14:25] | Do you love her, Conrad? | 你爱她吗 康拉德 | 
| [14:27] | I love you and I always have. | 我爱你 自始至终从没变过 | 
| [14:30] | Well, that’s not exactly how Frank tells it. | 弗兰克可不是这么和我说的 | 
| [14:32] | He says that you’re obsessed with Lydia. | 他说 你被莉迪亚迷住了 | 
| [14:34] | That’s because Frank is obsessed with you. | 那是因为弗兰克迷上了你 | 
| [14:36] | Well, that’s absurd. | 这话太荒谬了 | 
| [14:39] | Are you going to deny that you had this affair now? | 你现在还想否认这段婚外恋吗 | 
| [14:41] | No, no, I’m not. | 不是 我不否认 | 
| [14:41] | I’m saying that everything Frank’s been feeding you | 我是说弗兰克所灌输给你的这些 | 
| [14:43] | has been designed to drive a wedge between us. | 都是为了让我们夫妇二人心生嫌隙 | 
| [14:45] | That’s exactly what he said you’d tell me. | 他说过你会这么跟我说 | 
| [14:50] | Lydia didn’t jump off the balcony, victoria. | 莉迪亚不是自己跳下阳台的 维多利亚 | 
| [14:52] | She was screaming for help | 当她身子越过阳台时 | 
| [14:55] | when she went over the edge. | 她还尖叫着求救 | 
| [14:58] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 | 
| [15:00] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 谁来救救我 | 
| [15:06] | Our man Frank was trying to kill her, Victoria. | 弗兰克试图杀死她 维多利亚 | 
| [15:09] | Victoria, it’s Frank. | 维多利亚 我是弗兰克 | 
| [15:11] | I have some bad news to report. | 有个坏消息要告诉你 | 
| [15:13] | Lydia Davis just jumped off her balcony. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯刚才从阳台上跳下去了 | 
| [15:16] | Call me when you get this. | 听到留言请来电 | 
| [15:18] | There’s no reason to believe that he won’t do the same… | 我们不得不怀疑 也许他会对我们俩 | 
| [15:21] | to either of us. | 也做出同样的事情来 | 
| [15:32] | In case he does. | 以防万一 | 
| [15:42] | Really nice wine, Tyler. | 真是好酒 泰勒 | 
| [15:44] | I can’t remember. Is it pronounced montrachay or montrachet? | 我记不清了 这酒叫蒙拉歇还是蒙拉谢 | 
| [15:47] | No idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [15:47] | I just point to the highest number in the right column | 我就在右边一栏点了瓶最贵的酒 | 
| [15:49] | and assume it doesn’t suck. | 想着味道应该不差 | 
| [15:51] | Well, I don’t care how it pronounce. Just keep it coming. | 叫什么我不关心 只要有酒喝就好 | 
| [15:54] | Pace yourself, Ash. | 悠着点儿 阿什 | 
| [15:55] | Sorry. I’m nervous about that party tomorrow night. | 抱歉 我对明晚的宴会很是紧张 | 
| [15:58] | If it’s not a scratch then I’m scared that I’m get the axe. | 如果不出彩的话 我怕会被解雇 | 
| [16:00] | Oh, you say that every day. | 你每回都这么说 | 
| [16:02] | No, this is different. | 这次不一样 | 
| [16:02] | Daniel’s parents is in a firing mood. | 丹尼尔的父母正在炒人的兴头上 | 
| [16:04] | They sacked that security guy, | 他们今天解雇了那个保安 | 
| [16:06] | Frank Stevens, today. | 弗兰克·史蒂芬 | 
| [16:07] | Yeah, I can’t say I’m sad to see him go. | 他走了 我倒没什么不高兴 | 
| [16:09] | The guy was pretty tightly wound. | 那家伙有点神经质 | 
| [16:10] | Well, he’s their longest-sanding employee. | 弗兰克是他们最老的雇员了 | 
| [16:12] | No one’s safe. | 所以说没人是安全的 | 
| [16:13] | Listen, I’m sure your party will be a big success. | 我相信你的晚会会大获成功的 | 
| [16:16] | I’m sorry I can’t be there to see. | 抱歉我去不成了 | 
| [16:17] | You want me to come to keep you company tomorrow? | 你要我明天来陪你吗 | 
| [16:19] | I tip my bartenders very well. | 我给小费可是很慷慨的噢 | 
| [16:21] | Smart, Emily. Offer him cash. | 这招好 艾米莉 给他点小费 | 
| [16:23] | Daddy froze his trust. | 他老爸冻结了他的信托基金 | 
| [16:25] | I think he’s ready for a new leash. | 我看他已经准备好戴你的新枷锁了 | 
| [16:28] | Ignore him. | 别理他 | 
| [16:29] | I’d love your company, | 有你相伴我当然开心 | 
| [16:30] | But I’d much rather you go to the party. | 但我更希望你去参加派对 | 
| [16:32] | And it might be a good opportunity for you | 也许你能趁这个机会 | 
| [16:35] | to spend some time with my mother. | 跟我妈相处下 | 
| [16:36] | Hmm. A necessary evil. | 我妈不好对付 但也得对付 | 
| [16:39] | To necessary evils. | 说得好 干杯 | 
| [16:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [16:50] | It’s a slow night tonight. | 真是个漫长的夜晚 | 
| [16:52] | Everyone must be saving themselves for the 4th. | 大家肯定都去准备国庆节了 | 
| [16:54] | Must be. | 肯定是 | 
| [16:55] | Your buddy Rick | 你朋友里克 | 
| [16:56] | is still the maitre d’ over Mirko’s right? | 还在米尔克斯餐厅做领班对吧 | 
| [16:58] | You know, I-I want to take Charlotte | 你知道 这周末我想带夏洛特 | 
| [17:00] | someplace nice this weekend. | 去好点的地方 | 
| [17:03] | You can’t afford Mirko’s | 米尔克斯你可消费不起 | 
| [17:04] | You can’t even afford the jacket you need to walk into that place. | 你连上那儿的一身行头也买不起 | 
| [17:07] | Well, now you’re skipping ahead of me here. | 看来 你比我想得周到多了 | 
| [17:08] | So can I borrow a couple hundred bucks | 那我能问你借几百块钱吗 | 
| [17:10] | to take Charlotte to Mirko’s? | 带夏洛特去米克餐馆 | 
| [17:11] | So let me spare you some heart break. | 我帮你省了以后的心碎吧 | 
| [17:15] | No. | 不借 | 
| [17:17] | No, that–that girl’s | 不 那姑娘 | 
| [17:19] | probably got a dozen ivy league jerks | 正有大一批常春藤联盟出来的笨蛋 | 
| [17:21] | draining their trust funds trying to impress her. | 为了取悦她 使劲花他们的信托基金呢 | 
| [17:24] | Don’t waste your time | 别浪费你的时间 | 
| [17:26] | or my money. | 还有我的金钱 | 
| [17:27] | We still talking about Charlotte | 我们还在谈论夏洛特呢 | 
| [17:29] | or did we move on to your girl issues? | 还是我们已经在谈你的感情纠葛了 | 
| [17:31] | Fine. I’ll figure it out myself. | 好 我自己想办法 | 
| [17:36] | And so we’re headed to the berry islands on a G-5 | 然后我们坐着G-5飞机前往贝利群岛 | 
| [17:38] | because, well, they’re looking for a tax haven, | 因为他们想找一个避税港 | 
| [17:40] | and they want me to show them around. | 于是让我带他们四处转转 | 
| [17:42] | And I mean you can get the entire island there cheap. | 实际上你就算买下整个岛也没多少钱 | 
| [17:45] | Like $5 or $6 million. | 大概五六百万左右 | 
| [17:46] | Oh, pocket change, really. | 真是区区小钱 | 
| [17:47] | So why did they ask you to take them around the islands? | 那他们为什么叫你给他们当导游 | 
| [17:50] | His parents own one. | 他父母也有一座岛 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, so you’ve been? | 这么说你去过吗 | 
| [17:53] | Me? No. I mean we were to be there | 我吗 没有 好几年前的一个圣诞节 | 
| [17:55] | a couple of years ago,around Chrismas. | 我们差点就去了 | 
| [17:57] | I forget why we didn’t. | 我忘了为什么最后没去成 | 
| [17:58] | Yeah. I think there was a hurricane. | 我记得当时有飓风 | 
| [17:59] | Does’t hurricane season end in november? | 飓风季不是十一月就结束了吗 | 
| [18:01] | Weird weather that year. | 那年天气很奇怪 | 
| [18:03] | So where do you guys fly into down there? | 那么你们当时降落在哪里的 | 
| [18:05] | Most of the airstrips are so short. | 大多数飞机跑道都很短 | 
| [18:07] | Half are unpaved. | 有一半都没有柏油跑道 | 
| [18:08] | I don’t know. We just landed. | 我不知道 我们降落就降落了呗 | 
| [18:10] | You just landed… | 就降落了 | 
| [18:11] | On a dirt runway in a $60 million plane? | 一架价值六千万的飞机降落在泥泞的跑道上 | 
| [18:17] | What are you saying, that I’m making this up? | 你什么意思 是说这些都是我编的吗 | 
| [18:19] | I’m saying, last time anyone went down there | 我是在说 迄今为止 | 
| [18:20] | looking for tax shelters, | 那些寻求避税的人 | 
| [18:22] | they had to take a turboprop. | 只能坐涡轮螺旋桨飞机过去 | 
| [18:24] | And why would anybody want to hide their money in the Bahamas? | 而且为什么会有人想把钱藏在巴哈马 | 
| [18:26] | Their privacy laws were stripped in ’06. | 那里的隐私法早在06年就废除了 | 
| [18:28] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [18:29] | Either you’re confused | 要么你记错了 | 
| [18:30] | or you’re giving spectacularly bad advice. | 要么你就是在出馊主意 | 
| [18:33] | Forget it. I’m just trying to tell a story. | 不提了 我只是随口讲个故事 | 
| [18:35] | Oh, I believe that. | 这话我倒信 | 
| [18:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [18:39] | – Tyler, come on. Don’t be like that. – Me? | -泰勒 拜托 别这样 -我 | 
| [18:41] | Why don’t you tell your girlfriend to take a step back? | 你怎么不叫你女朋友别嘴不饶人 | 
| [18:44] | Who does she think she’s talking to anyways? | 她以为她在和谁说话 | 
| [18:47] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 | 
| [18:49] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 | 
| [18:50] | Sorry, Ashley. | 抱歉 阿什莉 | 
| [18:58] | Tyler, wait up. | 泰勒 等等 | 
| [18:59] | I don’t know what’s going on with you lately, | 我不知道你最近怎么了 | 
| [19:01] | but you’re becoming a real grade-a bitch. | 但你真成了一级泼妇 | 
| [19:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 | 
| [19:47] | I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是想来确认你一切都好 | 
| [19:50] | You have to leave, Frank. | 弗兰克 你得离开 | 
| [19:51] | Conrad will go crazy if he knows that you’re down here. | 康拉德要是知道你在这儿 他会疯了的 | 
| [19:53] | Conrad doesn’t concern me. | 我才不管康拉德 | 
| [19:58] | You’re all I care about. | 我只在乎你 | 
| [20:01] | Please. He’s got a gun. | 求你了 他有枪 | 
| [20:02] | What did he tell you? | 他和你说什么了 | 
| [20:03] | He didn’t tell me anything. He showed me. | 他什么都没说 他给我看了 | 
| [20:06] | I saw the surveillance video. | 我看了监控录像 | 
| [20:08] | And I know what you did to Lydia. | 我知道你对莉迪亚做了什么 | 
| [20:10] | What surveillance video? | 什么监控录像 | 
| [20:13] | I saw it, Frank. | 弗兰克 我看过了 | 
| [20:17] | Don’t even try to deny it. | 别想抵赖 | 
| [20:19] | I’m not denying it. | 我不会抵赖 | 
| [20:23] | I did it for you. | 我这么做是为了你 | 
| [20:29] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [20:30] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [20:32] | I’m just getting some water. I’ll be right upstairs. | 我弄点水喝 这就上楼去 | 
| [20:51] | Morning, Mr. and Mrs. Grayson. | 早上好 格雷森先生 格雷森太太 | 
| [20:53] | Happy 4th. | 国庆快乐 | 
| [20:55] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 | 
| [20:58] | Is Daniel still sleeping? | 丹尼尔还在睡吗 | 
| [20:59] | Ah, he must be. | 肯定还在睡 | 
| [21:01] | Already on a bartender’s schedule, | 虽然他还没开始工作 | 
| [21:02] | and he hasn’t even started the job yet. | 但已经按酒吧招待的时间表作息了 | 
| [21:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [21:05] | Oh, I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 | 
| [21:06] | Uh, he got a job at a bar in Montauk. | 他在蒙托克的一家酒吧找了份工作 | 
| [21:09] | Uh, the Stowaway? | 叫偷渡者酒吧 | 
| [21:10] | Good god. What possessed him? | 天啊 他撞邪了吗 | 
| [21:12] | Well, from what I gathered, Emily thought | 据我了解 艾米莉认为 | 
| [21:13] | it would be a good character-building initiative. | 这是品格培养的好开端 | 
| [21:16] | She’s got him wrapped around her finger | 她把他紧紧攥在手上 | 
| [21:17] | tighter than a wedding ring. | 比婚戒还紧 | 
| [21:19] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [21:22] | When were you planning on telling us | 丹尼尔 你打算什么时候 | 
| [21:23] | about your new job, Daniel? | 跟我们说你的新工作 | 
| [21:27] | Can we discuss this after I have my coffee? | 可以等我喝了咖啡再讨论这个问题吗 | 
| [21:29] | Do I really have to explain to you how this might not be | 真的还需要我向你解释下 这对你来说 | 
| [21:31] | the smartest career choice for you? | 也许并不是最好的职业选择 | 
| [21:33] | You don’t need to explain anything to me anymore. | 你不用再和我解释任何事 | 
| [21:35] | I’m an adult. | 我是个成年人 | 
| [21:37] | Since dad cut me off, I need to make my own money, | 老爸断了我的生活费 所以我得自力更生 | 
| [21:39] | and you’re just gonna have to trust | 你只需要相信我 | 
| [21:40] | that I can make my own decisions. | 我能自己做主 | 
| [21:41] | Fine. As long as they are your own. | 好啊 只要是你自己的意愿就好 | 
| [21:44] | If this is just about money– | 如果只是钱的问题 | 
| [21:46] | It’s not about money. | 这跟钱无关 | 
| [21:49] | I was gonna mention it to you today. | 我今天打算和你说的 | 
| [21:51] | It turns out, my work schedule conflicts with your party. | 我工作时间和你的派对冲突了 | 
| [21:54] | Are you telling me | 你是在告诉我 | 
| [21:54] | that you can’t ask them to change your schedule? | 你不能要求改一下工作安排吗 | 
| [21:57] | I’m telling you I don’t want to. | 我告诉你 我不想改 | 
| [22:06] | Do you want me to try talking to him, Mrs. Grayson? | 格雷森太太 需要我和他谈谈吗 | 
| [22:08] | Please do. | 拜托你了 | 
| [22:09] | Obviously, anything I have to say | 显然 无论我说什么 | 
| [22:11] | carries very little weight with him. | 对他一点分量都没有 | 
| [22:17] | I got some interesting news from Ashley last night. | 昨晚我从阿什莉那听到了些有趣的消息 | 
| [22:21] | The Graysons fired Frank. | 格雷森夫妇辞退了弗兰克 | 
| [22:22] | Just as you predicted. | 如你所料 | 
| [22:24] | Now with Frank out of the way, | 现在没有弗兰克挡道 | 
| [22:26] | it’ll give me a chance to deal with Tyler. | 我就有机会来对付泰勒了 | 
| [22:28] | Godspeed. | 祝你成功 | 
| [22:39] | Morning. | 早啊 | 
| [22:40] | Hey. I was just about to come see you. | 我正准备去找你 | 
| [22:42] | Well, Tyler, actually, | 其实是找泰勒 | 
| [22:45] | to apologize. | 去道歉 | 
| [22:46] | That’s not necessary. I mean, let’s face it. | 没这个必要 知道他性格就好了 | 
| [22:48] | Sometimes the guy just doesn’t know when to shut up. | 有时那家伙就是不知道何时该闭嘴 | 
| [22:52] | So you’re not mad at me? | 那你没生我的气吗 | 
| [22:54] | At you? | 对你吗 | 
| [22:55] | Impossible. | 不可能 | 
| [23:03] | What are you doing this morning? | 你今天早上要干什么呢 | 
| [23:04] | I’m on my way to work. | 我正准备去上班 | 
| [23:06] | Jack’s asked me to pull a double shift on my first day. | 我第一天工作 杰克就让我连上两班 | 
| [23:09] | I’m weirdly nervous about it. | 我有点形容不出来地紧张 | 
| [23:11] | Hmm. Well, I’ve got just the thing for that. | 我正好有办法解决这个问题 | 
| [23:16] | You’re gonna make me late for work. | 你会让我上班迟到的 | 
| [23:18] | It’ll be worth it. | 可这值得喔 | 
| [23:27] | Teddy, right? You manage the building. | 你是特迪吧 你管理这栋楼吗 | 
| [23:29] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [23:30] | I heard you guys had | 我听说前两天晚上 | 
| [23:32] | quite a scene here the other night. | 你们这里发生很惊心的一幕 | 
| [23:34] | A tragedy’s what we had. | 是一场悲剧 | 
| [23:35] | I just hope Ms. Davis pulls through. | 希望戴维斯夫人能渡过难关 | 
| [23:37] | She’s a real nice lady. | 她是一位非常和善的女士 | 
| [23:38] | Well, I know what she is. | 我知道她是什么样的人 | 
| [23:39] | I work for Conrad Grayson. | 我在康拉德·格雷森手下工作 | 
| [23:42] | Listen, Mr. Grayson left a personal item in the apartment. | 格雷森先生在公寓里留下一些私人物品 | 
| [23:45] | If it were to turn up, it could be embarrassing. | 如果被曝光了 免不了尴尬 | 
| [23:48] | I’d much appreciate it if, uh, you’d let me up to retrieve it. | 如果你能让我把东西拿回来 我会很感激 | 
| [23:53] | Sorry. The police have it sealed. | 抱歉 那里已经被警方封锁了 | 
| [23:56] | Ongoing investigation. | 正在进行调查 | 
| [24:00] | How many cameras you got working here? | 你们这里有多少个摄像头 | 
| [24:02] | Uh, one at each entrance, two on each floor. | 每个入口一个 每层两个 | 
| [24:04] | And, uh, how far back do they record? | 它们能记录多大范围的画面 | 
| [24:12] | Be careful with these little guys, yeah? | 小心点拿 好吗 | 
| [24:13] | There you go. | 给你 | 
| [24:15] | – Thanks. – Oh, it looks great. | -谢谢 -看起来真不错 | 
| [24:16] | Okay. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 | 
| [24:19] | Okay. Open that up for me. | 好了 帮我把那个打开 | 
| [24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:23] | – Beautiful, man. – There you go. | -太棒了 伙计 -好了 | 
| [24:25] | Great, thanks. | 很不错 谢了 | 
| [24:34] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [24:35] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 | 
| [24:36] | But I mean, it is technically a holiday. | 但是严格来说 今天是假期 | 
| [24:39] | Look, there are a lot of people who actually need a job, | 听着 其实有很多人都需要工作 | 
| [24:40] | so if you’re not gonna take it seriously. | 如果你不认真对待的话 | 
| [24:41] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有第二次了 | 
| [24:42] | I promise. I just got caught up in some personal business. | 我保证 我只是碰巧有些私事缠身 | 
| [24:49] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [24:54] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [24:57] | Meet Bull. | 这是布尔 | 
| [25:00] | Bull’s gonna take over your training from here. | 从现在开始 布尔负责培训你 | 
| [25:02] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [25:14] | Heard you were selling quality market hard-shells. | 听说你在出售质量上乘的龙虾 | 
| [25:16] | Oh, I’m sorry, guys. I just sold the last one, you know? | 抱歉 伙计们 我刚卖完最后一只 | 
| [25:18] | Well, that’s funny. | 真有趣 | 
| [25:19] | ‘Cause we had a trap, | 因为我们有一个捕虾笼 | 
| [25:20] | shoulda been full this morning, | 今早本该是满满的龙虾 | 
| [25:21] | but somebody pulled it last night and cleaned us out. | 但昨晚有人把它捞出来 将我们洗劫一空 | 
| [25:24] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你对此一无所知 是吗 | 
| [25:25] | No, I’m sorry. | 是的 很遗憾 | 
| [25:27] | All right! | 好吧 | 
| [25:28] | You know what we do to poachers out here? | 知道我们这儿是怎么处理小偷的吗 | 
| [25:32] | We got a problem? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [25:36] | Dec, come here. | 德克 过来 | 
| [25:39] | The problem is, little tom thumb | 问题是 有个矮冬瓜 | 
| [25:41] | pulled our bugs and sold ’em off. | 偷了我们的龙虾 还拿去卖光了 | 
| [25:43] | That’s our money in his pocket. | 他兜里的钱是我们的 | 
| [25:45] | What are they talking about? | 他们在说什么 | 
| [25:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [25:50] | Give him his money. | 把他的钱还他 | 
| [25:57] | You sold low. | 你贱价卖了啊 | 
| [25:59] | This isn’t half what we could’ve gotten. | 我们本来可以再多赚一倍多 | 
| [26:00] | It’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [26:01] | Hey, hey, come on now, guys. | 别这样 伙计们 | 
| [26:02] | Let’s work this out like gentlemen. | 让我们文明点来解决问题 | 
| [26:05] | Now how much would you have gotten for the lobsters? | 你卖那些龙虾本来可以赚多少钱 | 
| [26:06] | $300. | 300块 | 
| [26:09] | Let’s make it $400. | 我给你400块 | 
| [26:16] | Next time you bleed. | 下次再这样就打爆你 | 
| [26:21] | How could you be so stupid? | 你怎么这么傻 | 
| [26:22] | You don’t mess with guys like that. | 那种人你惹不起的 | 
| [26:24] | Look, Jack, I need the money. | 杰克 我需要钱 | 
| [26:25] | And you said it yourself. | 而且你都说了 | 
| [26:26] | Charlotte’s used to a certain type of lifestyle– | 夏洛特已经过惯了那种奢侈的生活 | 
| [26:27] | I know, but I just said that | 我知道 但我那么说 | 
| [26:28] | so you’d think twice about getting serious with her, | 是为了让你考虑清楚是否要对她认真 | 
| [26:29] | not so you’d roll a lobster boat. | 不是为了让你去偷龙虾 | 
| [26:31] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [26:31] | At least I’m trying to do something about it, okay? | 至少我在为此努力 知道吗 | 
| [26:33] | Not like you. | 不像你 | 
| [26:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [26:35] | I mean Emily. | 我是指艾米莉 | 
| [26:36] | You’re crazy about her, and you do nothing about it. | 你对她神魂颠倒 可你却临渊羡鱼 | 
| [26:39] | How are you gonna live with yourself, | 你都不努力一下 | 
| [26:40] | knowing you barely even tried? | 你怎么能忍受这样的自己呢 | 
| [26:44] | Come on, Jack. You’re twice the man he is. | 拜托 杰克 你比那个人强百倍 | 
| [26:48] | Hey, Bull. | 布尔 | 
| [26:49] | Think you and the new guy can handle the bar tonight? | 你和新来的今晚能照看好酒吧吗 | 
| [26:53] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [26:54] | Call your girlfriend. | 打电话告诉你的女朋友 | 
| [26:56] | You’re going to that party tonight. | 你今晚要去参加那个派对 | 
| [26:58] | And so am I. | 我也会去 | 
| [27:08] | Freeze it. | 暂停一下 | 
| [27:14] | I thought we were looking for Mr. Grayson. | 我以为我们是在找格雷森先生 | 
| [27:18] | So did I. | 我也这么以为的 | 
| [27:41] | Emily. | 艾米莉 | 
| [27:42] | Victoria. Happy independence day. | 维多利亚 国庆日快乐 | 
| [27:45] | You really go all out for this holiday, don’t you? | 你真是为这节日花足了心思 | 
| [27:48] | Well, there’s nothing so precious as freedom, | 没什么比自由更珍贵了 | 
| [27:50] | is there? | 不是吗 | 
| [27:50] | No, there isn’t. | 是的 自由最珍贵 | 
| [27:52] | And you seem particularly untethered tonight. | 看来你今晚没有人陪同啊 | 
| [27:55] | No Daniel? | 丹尼尔不来吗 | 
| [27:56] | Unfortunately. | 很遗憾他不来了 | 
| [27:58] | Well, Tyler said that you encouraged him | 泰勒说 你鼓励丹尼尔 | 
| [28:00] | to take that bar job. | 接受那份酒吧的工作 | 
| [28:01] | I just somehow can’t imagine it’ll last. | 我总觉得他坚持不了多久 | 
| [28:04] | But a boy just has to get certain things out of his system | 但男孩子总要尝试一下他生活圈之外的事情 | 
| [28:07] | until he sees clearly. | 这样才能让他看清现实 | 
| [28:11] | Try to enjoy yourself. | 玩得愉快 | 
| [28:21] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 | 
| [28:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [28:25] | Daniel’s working tonight, remember? | 丹尼尔今晚要工作 记得吗 | 
| [28:27] | I came to support you, | 我来给你捧场的 | 
| [28:29] | and to say that I’m sorry. | 还要跟你道歉 | 
| [28:30] | I-I don’t know what got into me. | 不知道我是怎么了 | 
| [28:32] | I behaved so terribly last night. | 昨天晚上 我太失礼了 | 
| [28:33] | Yes, you did. | 你的确很无礼 | 
| [28:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [28:35] | Is Tyler around? I owe him an apology as well. | 泰勒在吗 我也得向他道个歉 | 
| [28:38] | I think Mrs. Grayson dispatched him to the Stowaway | 我想格雷森夫人派他去偷渡者酒吧了 | 
| [28:40] | in the hopes that he might be able to drag Daniel back to his senses. | 期望他能帮丹尼尔恢复理智 | 
| [28:46] | Isn’t that the guy who brought that old dog | 那个家伙不就是带了只老狗 | 
| [28:49] | to your housewarming party? | 参加你乔迁派对的人吗 | 
| [28:52] | That’s Jack Porter. | 那是杰克·波特 | 
| [28:53] | He owns the Stowaway. | 他是偷渡者酒吧的老板 | 
| [28:55] | Well, what on earth is he doing here? | 他到底来这里干什么 | 
| [28:58] | Oh, Nolan. I should’ve guessed. | 诺兰搞的鬼 我早该想到 | 
| [29:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [29:04] | What does a guy have to do | 如果哥们想在这里喝一杯 | 
| [29:05] | to get a drink around here, huh? | 得怎么弄呢 | 
| [29:06] | Ty, what are you doing here? | 泰 你来这里干什么 | 
| [29:08] | Shouldn’t you be at the party with Ashley? | 你不是应该陪阿什莉参加派对吗 | 
| [29:09] | Well, she’s working, so I came to see you. | 她在忙着工作 所以我过来看看你 | 
| [29:11] | I’m working, too. | 我也在忙工作呢 | 
| [29:12] | Look, I didn’t mean to belittle | 昨晚我不是故意贬低 | 
| [29:14] | the whole bartending thing last night. | 你酒吧招待的工作 | 
| [29:16] | I feel bad. | 我很后悔 | 
| [29:16] | The truth is, I’m kind of envious. | 事实上 我有点嫉妒你 | 
| [29:19] | Right. | 是吗 | 
| [29:19] | You’re forging your own path, making your own destiny. | 你在用自己的双手创造未来 | 
| [29:22] | That’s romantic stuff, man. | 充满浪漫主义色彩 哥们儿 | 
| [29:24] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你这么说 | 
| [29:25] | And if I’m gonna keep you company on your first night, | 如果我打算在你工作的第一晚陪你 | 
| [29:27] | the least you could do is join me for a shot. | 那么你最起码得陪我喝一杯吧 | 
| [29:30] | Absolutely not. No way. | 绝对不行 没门 | 
| [29:31] | Oh, come on. We’re– | 来吧 我们… | 
| [29:33] | We’re christening the “S.S. Daniel”, | 我们是在为”丹尼尔号”的起航庆祝 | 
| [29:35] | navigating the waters of uncertainty | 在未知的水域中行进 | 
| [29:37] | in search of his own future. | 探索他自己的未来之路 | 
| [29:38] | – It’s beautiful. – All right. All right. All right. One shot. | -实在太美好了 -好吧好吧 就一杯 | 
| [29:42] | How about a bourbon, huh? | 波旁威士忌怎么样 | 
| [29:46] | Something from the top shelf? | 来点架子顶上的好酒吧 | 
| [29:53] | – This good enough for you? – Perfect. | -这个够好了吧 -太完美了 | 
| [30:01] | Cheers. To the working class. | 为广大劳动人民干杯 | 
| [30:18] | Yeah, I think some of my friends are having a thing later, so… | 我想我朋友待会儿会来找我 | 
| [30:22] | But you guys are having fun, right? | 但是你们玩得很开心 是吗 | 
| [30:24] | Yes, yes. We’re having a wonderful time. | 是的 我们今晚很尽兴 | 
| [30:25] | It sure is. | 的确是 | 
| [30:27] | Asian markets are in a tailspin, | 亚洲市场陷入混乱 | 
| [30:28] | and I can’t get my broker on the phone. | 而我无法联系到我的股票经纪人 | 
| [30:30] | Any advice before I drown myself in the ocean? | 在我投海自尽之前 你们有什么建议吗 | 
| [30:32] | Well, too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [30:33] | The only thing that can save me now is a pretty girl | 现在只有美女能拯救我 | 
| [30:35] | You’ll do. | 你就行 | 
| [30:37] | Asian markets? | 亚洲市场 | 
| [30:38] | Well, you know, I-I read the “Journal” on the way over. | 我在来的路上看了新闻报 | 
| [30:42] | I’m glad you decided to come. | 你决定过来 我很开心 | 
| [30:44] | You want to hit the bar? | 想去吧台吗 | 
| [30:45] | I-I gotta tell you something first. | 我想先跟你说一些事 | 
| [30:47] | You know I can’t compete with all this, right? | 你知道我配不上这一切 | 
| [30:49] | All what? | 什么一切 | 
| [30:50] | This. Your life. | 这些 你的生活 | 
| [30:52] | I have no money. | 我没钱 | 
| [30:54] | I mean, at one point, Jack was gonna sell the bar, | 我是说 杰克一度想卖掉酒吧 | 
| [30:56] | and–and then I would’ve gotten a piece, but, uh, | 那样的话 我还能分到一份钱 | 
| [30:58] | that didn’t happen. | 但是 他没有卖 | 
| [30:59] | And, uh, I was glad at the time, | 那时候我很开心 | 
| [31:02] | you know, because–because the bar’s an excuse to–to stay around here. | 因为酒吧是我留在这里的好借口 | 
| [31:05] | And–and–and that means I’ll be close to you. | 那意味着我可以接近你 | 
| [31:07] | But it’s also not, | 但那也不是好理由 | 
| [31:08] | ’cause like I said before, I can’t compete. | 因为 就像我之前说的 我配不上 | 
| [31:11] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 你懂我的意思吗 | 
| [31:13] | I’m rich. You’re not. | 我有钱 你没钱 | 
| [31:16] | Who cares? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [31:18] | You… | 你 | 
| [31:21] | Your brother moves quick. | 你弟弟动作很快嘛 | 
| [31:23] | You? Not so much. | 而你 差多了 | 
| [31:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:41] | I was hoping I’d find you. | 我希望能找到你 | 
| [31:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 | 
| [31:45] | Let me guess. Nolan dragged you along as his plus one. | 让我猜猜 诺兰拉你来做他的女伴 | 
| [31:47] | No, no. It was my idea to come. | 不 是我自己想来的 | 
| [31:50] | Maybe not a good one. We’ll see. | 可能不是个好主意 看情况吧 | 
| [31:53] | Hey… is, uh… | 有什么 | 
| [31:57] | is there somewhere we can go? | 有什么别的地方可以去吗 | 
| [32:00] | Hey, give me another. | 再来一杯 | 
| [32:04] | Shoot. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [32:05] | Hang on. | 稍等一下 | 
| [32:07] | Hang on. | 等一下 | 
| [32:09] | – I’m sorry about that. – It’s okay. | -很抱歉 -没事 | 
| [32:17] | Hey, hey, hey. You all right, Danny? | 丹尼 你没事吧 | 
| [32:20] | Yeah. I don’t, I don’t… | 对 我没 没 | 
| [32:24] | I feel kinda out of it all of a sudden. | 一下子感觉有点头晕 | 
| [32:25] | Oh, come here. Why don’t you sit down? | 过来 坐一下吧 | 
| [32:29] | I think something’s wrong. | 我觉得有点不对劲 | 
| [32:31] | Okay, yeah, well, I know. | 对 没事的 我知道 | 
| [32:34] | You’re under a lot of pressure | 你开始感觉到 | 
| [32:34] | and you’re starting to feel it. | 压力对你的影响了 | 
| [32:37] | You jumping into this new thing with Emily, | 你一头扎进了和艾米莉的这段新感情 | 
| [32:39] | your dad cutting you off, | 你的父亲切断了你的经济来源 | 
| [32:40] | and now starting this new job… | 现在你又开始了这份新工作 | 
| [32:42] | He okay? | 他还好吧 | 
| [32:43] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, he’ll be fine. | 对 对 他会没事的 | 
| [32:46] | Is there somewhere he could lie down? | 有什么地方可以让他躺一会儿吗 | 
| [32:49] | Yeah. Come on. | 有的 过来 | 
| [32:54] | There we go. There you go. | 我们走 这边走 | 
| [32:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [33:03] | I’m sorry to drag you away from the party. | 很抱歉 把你从派对上拉出来 | 
| [33:07] | I just didn’t feel right | 我只是觉得 | 
| [33:09] | telling you this over there. | 在派对上跟你说这些不太好 | 
| [33:12] | Telling me what? | 跟我说什么 | 
| [33:14] | Ever since I first saw you… | 自从我第一次见到你 | 
| [33:17] | I knew there was something about you. | 我就知道 我对你有一些特别的感觉 | 
| [33:20] | And I couldn’t put my finger on it… | 那时候我还不能确定 | 
| [33:24] | Until now. | 直到现在 | 
| [33:30] | Look, sometimes | 有些时候 | 
| [33:33] | you get a boat… | 比如 你有一艘船 | 
| [33:35] | Out on the open water, | 行驶在开阔的水域上 | 
| [33:36] | and you catch a wind, | 乘着风 | 
| [33:38] | and the sails fill, | 鼓起帆 | 
| [33:40] | and she comes to life under you. | 她在你脚下 像是拥有了生命 | 
| [33:42] | And it feels like | 你会感觉到的 | 
| [33:43] | more than just wind and water and vessel. | 不止是风 流水和船 | 
| [33:45] | It feels like there’s something else | 就好像还存在着 | 
| [33:48] | going on. | 别的东西 | 
| [33:49] | Something pulling you forward | 某种力量推动你前进 | 
| [33:51] | and surrounding you at the same time. | 同时又把你包围起来 | 
| [33:57] | Am I making any sense? | 我是不是语无伦次了 | 
| [33:59] | You’re making perfect sense. | 你说得非常清楚 | 
| [34:05] | It’s just, you’re saying it to the wrong girl, Jack. | 只是你搞错对象了 杰克 | 
| [34:11] | I’m seeing Daniel. | 我和丹尼尔在交往 | 
| [34:11] | I thought you knew that. | 你应该知道的 | 
| [34:13] | I know. I know. | 我知道 的确知道 | 
| [34:13] | And normally, I wouldn’t do anything like this. | 我一般绝对不会做这样的事 | 
| [34:17] | But I feel like this feeling… | 可我觉得这种感觉 | 
| [34:20] | Comes along once or twice | 能遇到那么一两次 | 
| [34:22] | in a lifetime, if we’re lucky. | 就算是三生有幸了 | 
| [34:27] | Tell me I’m alone in this. | 告诉我 只有我有这种感觉 | 
| [34:29] | Tell me I’m alone in this, | 告诉我 是我在自作多情 | 
| [34:30] | and I won’t bother you again. | 我就不会再来烦你 | 
| [34:42] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 | 
| [34:51] | No, it’s, uh… | 不 这… | 
| [34:54] | That’s okay. I… | 没关系 我 | 
| [34:57] | I just– I just thought… | 我只是以为 | 
| [35:01] | Let me–let me walk you back to the party. | 我送你回派对吧 | 
| [35:03] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不 你不用这么做 | 
| [35:05] | I… | 我 | 
| [35:07] | Jack– | 杰克 | 
| [35:08] | Don’t. Don’t. | 什么都不用说 | 
| [35:11] | Don’t feel like you have to say anything. | 你没必要说任何慰藉之言 | 
| [35:14] | Daniel is… | 丹尼尔 | 
| [35:16] | He seems like a nice guy. | 他看上去人不错 | 
| [35:17] | And I shouldn’t have put you on the spot like that, and… | 我不该让你处境如此尴尬的 | 
| [35:24] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [35:40] | Come on, Danny. | 来 丹尼 | 
| [35:42] | There. | 好了 | 
| [35:43] | Now that’s better, isn’t it? | 现在舒服多了 是吧 | 
| [35:45] | No. | 不要 | 
| [35:46] | Okay, now back to this whole Emily thing. | 现在回到艾米莉的话题上来 | 
| [35:47] | Now you can’t be objective, but I can. | 你是当局者迷 而我是旁观者清 | 
| [35:49] | Hey, hey. | 醒醒 听着 | 
| [35:51] | She’s all wrong for you, man. | 她和你不合适 兄弟 | 
| [35:53] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 | 
| [35:54] | No, I know, but I know you, Danny. | 我是不了解她 可我了解你 丹尼 | 
| [35:57] | I know you. All right? | 我很了解你 好吗 | 
| [35:59] | Now come on. | 来吧 | 
| [36:00] | Lay down. There you go. | 躺下吧 就是这样 | 
| [36:02] | I don’t want to lay down. | 我不想躺下 | 
| [36:04] | Get off me. | 别碰我 | 
| [36:10] | Fine. | 随便你 | 
| [36:12] | Have it your way. | 你想怎样就怎样吧 | 
| [37:09] | Ooh, ooh, ooh. Mini Beef Wellingtons. | 是迷你惠灵顿牛排啊 | 
| [37:11] | Do not mind if I do. | 不拿白不拿 | 
| [37:14] | Mm. Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [37:21] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 | 
| [37:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 | 
| [37:31] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 | 
| [37:32] | Tyler, what happened to you? | 泰勒 你出什么事了 | 
| [37:34] | I was just trying to offer him some guidance. | 我只是想给他些建议 | 
| [37:36] | I guess he didn’t like what I had to say. | 看来他不怎么认同我的话 | 
| [37:38] | Daniel did this to you? | 这是丹尼尔干的吗 | 
| [37:39] | Yes, but it wasn’t his fault. | 是的 可这不是他的错 | 
| [37:41] | He’d been drinking. | 他喝了酒 | 
| [37:42] | And I-I should’ve known better than to confront him like– | 而我也不该这样和他针锋相对 | 
| [37:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 | 
| [37:47] | This is not the son I raised | 我教出来的儿子不该是这样的 | 
| [37:48] | And it’s not the friend that I love like a brother, | 也不像是我亲如手足的兄弟会干的事 | 
| [37:50] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 | 
| [37:51] | This has just got me more intent on seeing he gets on the right track. | 这让我更加坚定 要帮他回到正轨上 | 
| [37:54] | – I’m gonna get you some bandages. -No, | -我去给你找绷带 -不用了 | 
| [37:55] | I’m sure there’s a first-aid kit in the pool house. | 我想泳池客房里有急救箱 | 
| [37:58] | I’ll be fine. Okay? | 我没事的 好吗 | 
| [38:08] | Whose ideas was it to make the video? | 那个视频是谁指使你拍的 | 
| [38:10] | What? You mean the double rainbow thing? | 什么 你是说那个后舍男生的视频吗 | 
| [38:12] | Hell if I know. Guy’s a genius. | 我哪知道 那俩家伙太有才了 | 
| [38:21] | How much is Conrad offering you? | 康拉德给了你多少钱 | 
| [38:23] | Conrad? No, no, wait, wait. | 康拉德吗 不 等等 等等 | 
| [38:25] | Wait. You’re making a mistake. | 等等 你搞错了 | 
| [38:26] | It’s not Conrad you want. | 你要找的人不是康拉德 | 
| [38:31] | So Daniel did that to you, huh? | 是丹尼尔伤了你吗 | 
| [38:32] | Yeah. Your boyfriend’s got a violent streak. | 没错 你男朋友有暴力倾向 | 
| [38:35] | You might want to be careful who you’re dealing with. | 你最好小心 自己在跟什么人打交道 | 
| [38:36] | I’m always careful | 我一向很小心 | 
| [38:37] | and I always know who I’m dealing with. | 也明白自己在跟什么人打交道 | 
| [38:47] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [38:51] | Just leaving. | 我正准备走了 | 
| [38:54] | Join me, won’t you? | 跟我一起走 好吗 | 
| [39:01] | Frank is here. | 弗兰克来了 | 
| [39:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:03] | He knows it was me that made the tape. | 他知道是我录了那段录像 | 
| [39:06] | How? | 怎么知道的 | 
| [39:09] | Because he’s better at this than we are. | 因为他在这方面更胜我们一筹 | 
| [39:11] | The guy was about to blow my kneecaps off. | 这家伙差点打碎我的膝盖骨 | 
| [39:15] | You’re on your own. | 你自己单干吧 | 
| [39:33] | Hello? | 有人在吗 | 
| [39:34] | Declan? | 德克兰 | 
| [39:46] | Like life, revenge can be a messy business… | 复仇如同生活 犹如一团乱麻 | 
| [39:53] | And both would be much simpler if only our heads could figure out | 如果我们的理智能指引心的方向 | 
| [39:56] | which way our hearts will go. | 一切都能迎刃而解 | 
| [40:44] | But the heart has its reasons, | 然而人心是无法控制的 | 
| [40:46] | of which reason cannot know. | 也是无法读懂的 | 
| [40:50] | Victoria, I know you’re there. | 维多利亚 我知道你在 | 
| [40:54] | Look, I know you’re frightened, but you shouldn’t be, | 我知道你吓坏了 可你不用害怕 | 
| [40:56] | At least, not of me. | 至少不该怕我 | 
| [40:58] | I’m not frightened of you, Frank. | 我没有害怕你 弗兰克 | 
| [41:01] | I just can’t talk to you anymore. | 但我不能再和你联系了 | 
| [41:03] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up. | 等等 等等 别挂 | 
| [41:05] | Just answer one question. | 想想这个问题 | 
| [41:07] | How did Conrad get the surveillance equipment | 康拉德是如何拿到 | 
| [41:09] | inside Lydia’s apartment? | 莉迪亚家的监视器的 | 
| [41:10] | I assume he had it installed. | 我猜是他装了那监视器 | 
| [41:11] | On his own, without me knowing? | 他背着我 自己安装的吗 | 
| [41:13] | What difference does it make? | 现在说这些又有什么用 | 
| [41:17] | It doesn’t change what you did. | 这改变不了你的罪行 | 
| [41:18] | Yes, of course it does. | 当然有用 | 
| [41:19] | Look, I think I’m being set up. | 我想我被人设计了 | 
| [41:21] | In fact, I think we’re all being set up. | 事实上 我们可能都被人下了套 | 
| [41:25] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 | 
| [41:26] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 | 
| [41:27] | Don’t call my wife again, | 别再打电话给我太太 | 
| [41:28] | or I will find you and I will put an end to you. | 否则我把你揪出来 让你永世不得超生 | 
| [41:30] | Are we clear? | 听懂了吗 | 
| [41:32] | What the hell are you doing? The man is a killer. | 你在干什么 那个男人是杀人凶手 | 
| [41:34] | Is he? | 真的是他吗 | 
| [41:35] | You saw for yourself what he’s capable of. | 你也看到了 他什么都干得出来 | 
| [41:36] | I don’t know what I saw. | 我不管我看到了什么 | 
| [41:39] | Who made that recording, Conrad? | 那录像是谁拍的 康拉德 | 
| [41:40] | – Was it you? – No. | -是你吗 -不是我 | 
| [41:43] | Then who? | 那又是谁呢 |