时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:02] | When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
[00:03] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:06] | – Daddy. – Amanda. | -爸爸 -阿曼达 |
[00:07] | Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 |
[00:09] | Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前 为复仇留下了线索 |
[00:12] | that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
[00:15] | Lydia Davis | 莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[00:16] | We have to get our hands on that photograph. | 我们必须得拿到那张照片 |
[00:18] | You don’t know what it took for Jack | 你不知道那天杰克 |
[00:19] | to put himself out there for you. | 鼓足了多少勇气来找你 |
[00:20] | You let him think he had a shot, | 你让他以为他有机会 |
[00:22] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[00:24] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:25] | Some guy named Frank figured out we switched names. | 有个叫弗兰克的人发现我们交换了身份 |
[00:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[00:28] | Don’t worry. I took care of him. | 别担心 我把他搞定了 |
[00:32] | There’s an old saying about | 有句古话说道 |
[00:33] | those who cannot remember the past | 忘记过去的人 |
[00:34] | being condemned to repeat it. | 注定会重蹈覆辙 |
[00:37] | But those of us who refuse to forget the past | 而忘不了过去的人 |
[00:39] | are condemned to relive it. | 亦注定会蹈其覆辙 |
[00:41] | You’re mad at me, aren’t you? | 你生我气了 是吗 |
[00:43] | I’m a lot of things right now. | 我现在脑子一团乱 |
[00:47] | The guy had it out for you. | 那个人是冲着你来的 |
[00:49] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你呀 |
[00:50] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 但你也没必要杀了他 |
[00:51] | There are other ways to handle the situation. | 总有别的解决办法 |
[00:58] | I was expecting a bit more gratitude. | 我以为你会感谢我 |
[01:09] | Had enough?! | 你服不服 |
[01:10] | Not even close! | 想都别想 |
[01:21] | You fight dirty. | 你玩阴的 |
[01:23] | Your father teach you that | 是你爹教你的吗 |
[01:24] | or was he too busy blowing up planes? | 还是他忙着炸飞机 根本没时间 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:28] | I know you were just looking out for me. | 我知道你也是为我着想 |
[01:30] | It’s just a lot to process at 4:30 in the morning. | 只不过现在凌晨四点半 我一下缓不过神 |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Ed, open up. I need to talk to Nolan. | 埃德 开门 我要和诺兰谈谈 |
[01:51] | Mr. Ross is asleep. | 罗斯先生还在睡觉 |
[01:53] | No, he isn’t. | 他醒了 |
[01:54] | How could he be? | 他怎么能睡觉呢 |
[01:56] | Need me to stick around, boss? | 需要我守在这里吗 老大 |
[01:57] | No. She’s delivering her daily dose of fresh hell | 不用 她每天都会有新麻烦 |
[02:01] | earlier than usual. | 今儿早了点而已 |
[02:02] | Thanks, Ed. | 谢啦 埃德 |
[02:04] | It’s the crack of yak, Em. Spit it out. | 艾米 废话少说 什么事儿 |
[02:07] | I need you to keep an eye on somebody for me. | 我要让你帮我照看一个人 |
[02:10] | Oh, little old for a babysitter, no? | 这么大还要人照看 不是吧 |
[02:13] | You’re funny. Cool house. | 你很风趣 这房子不错 |
[02:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | Does miss manners have a name? | 这位小姐怎么称呼 |
[02:19] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[02:21] | Do not let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[02:22] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[02:25] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[02:26] | You’ll be safe here, okay? | 你在这里很安全 |
[02:42] | The headache is better, | 头痛减轻了 |
[02:43] | but my vision’s still blurred. | 但是我的视线仍有些模糊 |
[02:46] | Still no memory about what happened to you? | 还是记不起来自己的遭遇吗 |
[02:48] | Whole chunks of time seem to be missing. | 那段记忆怎么也想不起来 |
[02:51] | Well, let’s get your body healed. | 先把你的身体养好 |
[02:53] | In my experience, | 依我的经验来看 |
[02:54] | the mind will follow. | 身体好了 记忆也会恢复的 |
[02:57] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[02:59] | I came as soon as I heard. | 一听说你醒了 我就赶来了 |
[03:03] | Lydia? It’s Victoria. | 莉迪亚 我是维多利亚 |
[03:05] | I know who you are. | 我认得出你 |
[03:08] | I just don’t know why you’re here. | 就是不知道你为什么来这里 |
[03:11] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我也不知道自己怎么在这里 |
[03:14] | What the hell happened to me? | 我到底发生了什么事 |
[03:16] | Well, you just had a nasty fall, so… | 你摔了一跤 很严重 |
[03:19] | Ms. Davis needs to rest now, | 戴维斯夫人需要休息了 |
[03:20] | so if you two would follow me. | 麻烦两位跟我来一下 |
[03:28] | She has no recollection of her fall whatsoever? | 她对于自己的遭遇完全没记忆了吗 |
[03:31] | Well, Ms. Davis sustained a very serious brain injury. | 戴维斯夫人的大脑损伤很严重 |
[03:34] | It’s possible the memories associated with her suicide attempt | 她试图自杀的这段记忆 |
[03:36] | are simply being suppressed. | 很有可能只是被压抑了 |
[03:39] | So there’s still a possibility they could all come back? | 那也就是说 记忆可能全部恢复 |
[03:42] | Or just pieces or not at all. | 也许是零星的片段 或全部丧失 |
[03:44] | Right now, she needs time to heal | 现在她需要时间来恢复 |
[03:46] | and emotional support, | 精神上也需要支持 |
[03:48] | familiar surroundings, | 比如熟悉的环境 |
[03:50] | uh, friends like the two of you. | 还有像你们这样亲近的朋友 |
[03:53] | And given the proper care, | 有了悉心的照料 |
[03:54] | there’s no reason to expect anything other than | 她完全可能重拾记忆 |
[03:56] | a full mental and physical recovery. | 恢复健康 |
[04:01] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:07] | It’s a good thing I was here when she woke up. | 还好她醒来时 我在她旁边 |
[04:09] | Oh, it’s a miracle. | 这真是奇迹 |
[04:11] | We need to get our stories straight | 我们得想好怎么向她解释 |
[04:13] | about why Frank attacked her, | 弗兰克袭击她的事 |
[04:15] | in case her memory does return. | 以防她记忆恢复 |
[04:31] | I completely forgot | 我昨晚来的时候 |
[04:33] | to make up a lie about coming here last night. | 完全忘了跟家里编个理由了 |
[04:35] | But I made breakfast. | 我准备了早餐 |
[04:36] | I’ll call you. | 回头给你电话 |
[04:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:41] | Sorry! Gotta go. Bye. | 抱歉 我得走了 拜 |
[04:43] | See ya. | 回见 |
[04:48] | Man… you must be a terrible cook. | 小弟 你肯定是个烂厨师 |
[04:50] | You’re really funny. Yeah. | 你还真会挖苦人 |
[04:53] | So… | 那个 |
[04:55] | It’s none of my business, but, uh– | 这不关我事 但是… |
[04:57] | Yeah, we slept together. | 没错 我们睡一起了 |
[04:58] | And by that, I mean slept, together. | 就是睡觉 一起睡的 |
[05:01] | And you’re right, it’s none of your business. | 你说得没错 不关你事 |
[05:02] | Well, it kind of is. | 其实跟我有点关系 |
[05:04] | I’m not sure how dad would’ve handled | 我不知道老爸对你留女孩过夜 |
[05:06] | you having a girl stay over, | 会持什么态度 |
[05:07] | but since I’m the guardian now– | 但既然我现在是你监护人 |
[05:09] | Our dad was more catholic than the pope. | 咱爸可是比教皇还保守 |
[05:11] | He’d have blown a gasket, and you know it. | 他肯定会大发雷霆 你懂的 |
[05:12] | Look, this thing with me and Charlotte’s heading in the right direction. | 我和夏洛特自有分寸 |
[05:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:16] | I do. I’m just sayin’… | 我相信你 只是 |
[05:20] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:21] | Oh, we’re not having the condom talk. | 我不要跟你聊套套的事 |
[05:22] | Look, you’re 17, so is she, | 听着 你17岁 她也17岁 |
[05:24] | but that girl comes from a totally different planet, man. | 但是你们两个不是同一世界的人 |
[05:26] | You guys get caught, | 你们如果被发现了 |
[05:27] | or worse, she gets pregnant, | 或更糟 她要是怀孕了 |
[05:29] | there’s no telling how her family might handle that. | 很难想象她家人会作何反应 |
[05:31] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[05:33] | Just making sure. | 只是给你提个醒 |
[05:35] | Other than that, | 除此之外 |
[05:37] | live your life. | 你的人生你做主 |
[05:42] | There he is. | 你在这里呢 |
[05:44] | Someone didn’t come home last night, again. | 昨晚又有人没回家 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I crashed at Emily’s. | 是 我在艾米莉那儿过夜了 |
[05:48] | Where are you off to? | 你准备去哪儿啊 |
[05:49] | Your dad called, said he needed help | 你爸打电话让我去帮忙 |
[05:51] | transitioning his home office | 把他家中的办公室 |
[05:52] | to his suite at the Southfork Inn. | 搬到南方酒店的套房里去 |
[05:55] | So my mom really kicked him out. | 看来我妈真把他赶出去了 |
[05:57] | How’d he seem? | 他没事吧 |
[05:58] | Cranky. But don’t worry. | 有些暴躁 不过别担心 |
[05:59] | I’ve got him taken care of. | 有我在他旁边 |
[06:02] | Ah, Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[06:05] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[06:06] | You just can’t get enough of this one, can you? | 你和他一起 怎么过都不会腻吧 |
[06:08] | Well, I have a big day ahead of me. | 忙碌的一天等着我呢 |
[06:10] | Adios, kids. | 先走了 小俩口 |
[06:14] | Bagels with fresh lox and cream cheese. | 面包圈配上新鲜鲑鱼和奶油干酪 |
[06:17] | I thought you’d be home | 我早上从海鲜市场回来 |
[06:18] | when I got back from the fish market this morning. | 你就不见人了 |
[06:19] | Oh, so that’s where you went? | 原来你去了海鲜市场 |
[06:20] | I was thinking maybe I scared you off | 我还想是不是我爱的宣言 |
[06:22] | with all that love talk. | 把你吓跑了 |
[06:23] | I told you, I don’t scare easily. | 我说过 我可不那么容易被吓到 |
[06:25] | And don’t forget, I said it first. | 别忘了 可是我先表白的 |
[06:26] | Oh, I won’t. | 我不会忘的 |
[06:27] | Tucked that little nugget away for safekeeping. | 我要把那珍贵的肺腑之言铭记于心 |
[06:30] | Early shift at the Stowaway? | 今天酒吧你上早班吗 |
[06:32] | Last shift. | 最后一班 |
[06:33] | It’s time I talk to Jack. | 我该和杰克谈谈了 |
[06:35] | Not about you, | 不是因为你 |
[06:36] | just with everything going on with my parents, | 只是最近我父母发生了这么多事 |
[06:38] | I don’t want to add to their problems. It’s just– | 我不想再添乱了 要知道… |
[06:39] | The truth is, I mostly took the job to piss them off anyway. | 我去打工主要还是为了气他们 |
[06:42] | Well, mission accomplished there. | 任务算圆满完成了 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:45] | But now my dad’s all alone, | 但现在我爸孤身一人了 |
[06:46] | and I’m actually starting to feel bad for him. | 我真心觉得对不住他 |
[06:48] | You thinking about taking him up on that internship? | 你准备去他那儿实习吗 |
[06:51] | I figure, a few weeks wouldn’t kill me. | 去几个礼拜也没什么大不了 |
[06:53] | Is that a bad idea? | 这是不是个坏主意 |
[06:54] | No, not at all. I think you’ll be great. | 不 完全不是 你肯定会干得很出色 |
[06:59] | You do not see me here. | 请你们无视我 |
[07:00] | This is the very picture of mortification. | 真是丢人丢到家了 |
[07:03] | Ah, the walk of shame. | 一夜风流后的“耻辱之行” |
[07:04] | More like a bloody knuckle crawl. | 更像是不幸的“屈辱爬行” |
[07:08] | I take it, you and Tyler made up. | 这么说 你和泰勒和好了 |
[07:10] | And then some. | 不只如此 |
[07:11] | Your mother cannot see me like this. | 不能让你妈妈看见我这样子 |
[07:13] | The maid said she went into the city. | 女佣说她进城了 |
[07:14] | The coast should be clear. | 危险排除 |
[07:15] | I should go, too. | 我也该走了 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:18] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为豪 |
[07:24] | Ashley? | 阿什莉 |
[07:25] | The coast is obviously not clear. | 很明显 危险没排除 |
[07:27] | I will kill that boyfriend of yours. | 我真想宰了你男友 |
[07:28] | Well, maybe she won’t notice. | 也许她不会注意到 |
[07:29] | Yeah, maybe monkeys will fly out of my– | 那母猪都能上树了 |
[07:31] | Ashley? Hello? | 阿什莉 你在吗 |
[07:32] | Coming, Mrs. Grayson. | 我来了 格雷森夫人 |
[07:33] | Let’s put her in the ground-floor bedroom | 推她到一楼的卧室吧 |
[07:35] | Right over there, and make sure | 就在那边 |
[07:37] | – that everything she needs is close at hand. – Yes, ma’am. | -保证她有求必应 -没问题 |
[07:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, there you are. | 你来了啊 |
[07:43] | Ms. Davis is going to be recuperating here indefinitely. | 戴维斯夫人将在这里静养恢复 |
[07:47] | So I’ll need you to go into the city | 所以我需要你进城 |
[07:48] | and arrange to have all of her things shipped here from her apartment. | 把她公寓里的所有东西搬到这儿来 |
[07:51] | Morning, mother, Lydia. Don’t let me interrupt you. | 妈 莉迪亚 早上好 你们继续 |
[07:55] | Well, it seems you’re not the only one | 看来不只你 |
[07:57] | flaunting last night’s dress. | 还穿着昨晚的礼服招摇过市 |
[07:59] | Please go box Lydia’s wardrobe, jewelry, | 把莉迪亚的衣服 首饰都整理好 |
[08:02] | and most importantly, any photographs | 最重要的是别落下照片 |
[08:04] | or personal items that might trigger her memory. | 或任何能帮她唤起记忆的私人物品 |
[08:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:08] | Lydia, I had no idea you were making such remarkable progress. | 莉迪亚 真没想到你恢复得那么快 |
[08:11] | It’s so good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[08:13] | Your face looks familiar, but I– | 你脸似曾相识 |
[08:15] | I can’t quite place you. | 但是我认不出你 |
[08:17] | Lydia… you don’t remember Emily? | 莉迪亚 你不记得艾米莉了吗 |
[08:20] | She bought your beach house. | 她买下了你的海边别墅 |
[08:21] | I remember my beach house, | 我记得我的海边别墅 |
[08:23] | But… | 只是… |
[08:24] | I have no idea who you are. | 对你完全没印象 |
[08:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:29] | Oh, don’t be. Really. | 没事的 |
[08:47] | This is Victoria Grayson calling to confirm | 我是维多利亚·格雷森 想确认一下 |
[08:49] | Lydia Davis’ physical therapy appointment this afternoon. | 下午莉迪亚·戴维斯的理疗时间 |
[08:53] | Just leave your name at the gate, | 在门口报上你的名字 |
[08:54] | and they’ll show you through. | 他们就会带你进去的 |
[08:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪一会 |
[09:05] | Uh, give us a moment, will you, Tyler? | 让我们俩说几句好吗 泰勒 |
[09:07] | Of course. I’ll be in the study. Morning, Mrs. Grayson. | 好的 我去书房 早安 格雷森夫人 |
[09:09] | Morning. | 早安 |
[09:10] | What part of “get out” are you having trouble with? | 你听不懂什么叫作”离开”吗 |
[09:13] | Oh, things changed when you moved Lydia into our summer home. | 情况有变 谁叫你让莉迪亚住进来了 |
[09:17] | What exactly is it that you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[09:19] | Sooner or later, Lydia is going to regain her memory, | 莉迪亚早晚都会恢复记忆 |
[09:22] | and I want to make sure that it’s sooner. | 而我要确保她尽早恢复 |
[09:24] | That way, I can do whatever’s necessary to control her reaction. | 这样 我就能想办法稳定她的情绪 |
[09:27] | Well, I can’t let you hurt her any more than you already have. | 我不能让你再一次伤害她 |
[09:30] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:31] | I wasn’t the one who sent Frank to her apartment that night. | 那晚可不是我派弗兰克去她公寓的 |
[09:35] | Clear out your office and go. | 收拾好你的办公室 给我走人 |
[09:42] | So, Jack, | 杰克 |
[09:43] | I was thinking about maybe borrowing the boat tonight. | 今晚我想借你的船一用 |
[09:47] | Keep thinking. | 继续想吧 |
[09:48] | Come on. I got a date with Charlotte. | 帮帮忙 我要和夏洛特约会 |
[09:49] | And I really want it to be special. | 我真想让这次约会特别点 |
[09:51] | Well, you’re talking to the wrong guy. | 你跟我说也没用 |
[09:52] | Nolan owns the “Amanda,” | “阿曼达”是诺兰的 |
[09:54] | and he and I aren’t really buddy-buddy anymore. | 他和我也不是铁哥们了 |
[09:56] | So what, you’re just gonna give him the boat now? | 所以呢 你准备把船拱手相让了吗 |
[09:57] | Go make nice. Listen… | 与他和好 |
[10:00] | I’m hoping tonight might be the night, | 我希望今晚是那个特别的一晚 |
[10:01] | if you get my drift. | 你该懂我的意思吧 |
[10:03] | And upstairs ain’t exactly the most romantic spot in town. | 而酒吧楼上可不太浪漫 |
[10:06] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[10:10] | Fine. I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我会去跟他说 |
[10:13] | Just… | 记得… |
[10:14] | promise you’ll use protection. | 要做好保护措施 |
[10:17] | Protection from what? | 保护什么 |
[10:19] | The sun. You know, sunburn? | 皮肤 怕被阳光晒伤 |
[10:21] | I’m thinking about taking the boat out. | 我计划坐船出海 |
[10:22] | Uh, talk to Nolan, would you? | 记得跟诺兰说啊 |
[10:29] | Uh, look, Jack, | 是这样的 杰克 |
[10:30] | I don’t really know how to say this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[10:32] | so I’m just gonna say it. | 我就开门见山了 |
[10:34] | Me working here for you | 我在这儿的工作 |
[10:36] | hasn’t exactly been working out, has it? | 并不很理想 是吧 |
[10:38] | You mean, ’cause you got drunk on your first shift | 你是指 你上班第一天就喝得酩酊大醉 |
[10:40] | or ’cause I was hitting on your girlfriend? | 还是指我追你女朋友的事 |
[10:41] | All of the above. | 都有吧 |
[10:42] | It’s just weird, you know? | 感觉有点怪 |
[10:44] | Well, you’ll get no disagreement from me. | 这点我赞同 |
[10:46] | I already tried to fire you once. | 我也曾想过把你炒了 |
[10:48] | Right. | 也是 |
[10:50] | Well, I–look, I don’t want to leave you high and dry, | 我不想让你措手不及 |
[10:52] | so if you want me to work my shift today, | 所以 如果你想要我轮今天的班 |
[10:54] | I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[10:55] | No, no. I got it covered. | 不 不用了 我能搞定 |
[10:59] | All right, then. I… | 好吧 那… |
[11:01] | I guess I’ll see you around. | 那我们回头见吧 |
[11:03] | You bet. | 当然 |
[11:09] | I’ll put the sign out. | 我把招工牌挂出去 |
[11:11] | Thanks. I was starved. | 谢谢 我快饿死了 |
[11:13] | Mi casa, su casa… | 我的家就是你的家 |
[11:15] | Apparently. | 无须客气 |
[11:21] | You want to tell me how you know Emily? | 你想告诉我你怎么认识艾米莉的吗 |
[11:23] | Nope. You heard what she said. | 没门 你听到她说的话了 |
[11:25] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[11:27] | Two peas in a pod, aren’t you? | 你们俩还真是一丘之貉 |
[11:29] | Mind if I go for a swim? | 介意我去游个泳吗 |
[11:33] | Shy little thing, aren’t you? | 真是一个羞涩的小娇娘 |
[11:35] | Try one of the house bikinis. | 去挑一件室内比基尼试试 |
[11:38] | House bikinis? | 室内比基尼 |
[11:42] | Too much. | 没必要吧 |
[11:43] | Pool room. | 在更衣室里 |
[11:44] | Around the corner. | 就在拐角处 |
[11:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:58] | Okay, as charming as your little freebird is, | 虽然你那个无拘无束的萌妹子风情万种 |
[12:02] | exactly how long am I running this day care center? | 但她到底要在我这里托管多久 |
[12:06] | One or two days, depending. | 一天或者两天 看情况 |
[12:08] | Depending on what? | 看什么情况 |
[12:10] | You know I don’t like to be kept in the dark. | 你知道我不喜欢总被蒙在鼓里 |
[12:12] | Who is this girl? What is she doing here? | 这女孩是谁 她在这里做什么 |
[12:14] | If I told you, I’d have to kill you, | 如果我告诉你了 我就得干掉你 |
[12:15] | and you know I mean it. | 你知道我是认真的 |
[12:17] | Right now, I’ve got another fire to put out. | 现在 我还有一个烂摊子要收拾 |
[12:19] | Do tell. | 愿闻其详 |
[12:20] | I’m sending you the picture of me | 我正给你传照片 那张我出现在 |
[12:21] | at Grayson’s New Year’s party in 2003. | 2003年格雷森新年聚会上的照片 |
[12:23] | What, am I supposed to frame it? | 怎么 我要把它装裱起来吗 |
[12:25] | Photoshop my face out. | 把我的脸从照片上处理掉 |
[12:27] | So now I’m a fotomat? | 所以我现在成照相摊了 |
[12:28] | Lydia’s awake, Nolan. | 莉迪亚醒过来了 诺兰 |
[12:30] | If she remembers this picture, | 如果她想起这张照片 |
[12:31] | she’s gonna start looking for it. | 她就会开始找它了 |
[12:32] | I need her to believe that it wasn’t me. | 我得要让她相信 那并非是我 |
[12:35] | Aren’t you bursting with good news? | 你就没有一点好消息吗 |
[12:37] | I’ll pick it up in an hour. | 我一个小时之后过来取 |
[12:52] | The tags are still on. | 吊牌还在上面呢 |
[12:54] | Looks like your house bikinis | 看来 你的室内比基尼 |
[12:55] | don’t get a hell of a lot of use. | 一直身处冷宫啊 |
[12:58] | I know. Tragic. | 我知道 很悲剧 |
[13:03] | As much as I’d love to stay | 尽管我很想留下来 |
[13:06] | and continue whatever this is, | 继续陪你玩 |
[13:09] | I’ve got an errand to run for bossy pants. | 但我还要替大小姐办点事 |
[13:11] | I can entertain myself. | 我可以自娱自乐 |
[13:14] | I have no doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[13:16] | You can group those profit-and-loss statements | 你可以把这些盈亏报表和公司报告 |
[13:18] | with the corporate reports, | 都收起来 |
[13:19] | and just, I don’t know, shred everything else. | 其他的都用碎纸机绞碎吧 |
[13:22] | Where’s the ledger for the offshore accounts? | 海外账户的总账簿呢 |
[13:24] | – Already boxed up, sir. – Right. | -已经装箱了 先生 -很好 |
[13:26] | I don’t know where my head’s at today. | 我今天脑子里一团浆糊 |
[13:28] | I can’t imagine how difficult | 我真的难以想象 |
[13:29] | all this is for you, Mr. Grayson, | 这一切对你来说有多艰难 格雷森先生 |
[13:30] | But I just want you to know, | 但我只想让你知道 |
[13:31] | my goal is to become indispensible to you. | 我的目标就是成为你的左膀右臂 |
[13:34] | Well, you’re fast approaching it, son. | 你离这个目标已经不远了 孩子 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[13:39] | Uh, I thought you were supposed to be tending bar today. | 我以为你今天要去酒吧打工 |
[13:42] | Actually, I’m done with the Stowaway. | 事实上 我不会再去酒吧工作了 |
[13:44] | You quit? | 你辞职了 |
[13:46] | Ty, can you give us a minute? | 泰 能让我们单独说几句吗 |
[13:48] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[13:54] | How are you holding up, dad? | 你怎么样 爸爸 |
[13:55] | I’ve been better. Thanks for asking. | 马马虎虎 谢谢关心 |
[13:58] | You, uh, you told Charlotte about you and mom? | 你告诉夏洛特关于你和妈妈的事情了吗 |
[14:01] | She doesn’t know? | 她还不知道吗 |
[14:02] | Don’t worry. She’s tougher than you think. | 别担心 她比你想的要坚强多了 |
[14:04] | Listen, I know this summer’s been difficult… | 我知道这个夏天祸不单行 |
[14:07] | and me working at a bar | 而我又跑到酒吧工作 |
[14:08] | didn’t make things any easier around here. | 更是火上浇油 |
[14:10] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[14:12] | I thought that if you still want me, | 我想 如果你仍然接受我 |
[14:16] | maybe I could give the family business a shot. | 或许我可以试试家族企业的工作 |
[14:19] | Nothing would make me happier. | 再好不过了 |
[14:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:29] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[14:32] | Conrad Grayson’s line. | 这是康拉德·格雷森的电话 |
[14:34] | Uh, yeah. May I tell him who’s calling? | 对 请问你是哪位 |
[14:35] | Just take a message. | 留个言就行了 |
[14:38] | It’s the police, sir. | 是警方的电话 先生 |
[14:44] | This is Conrad Grayson. | 我是康拉德·格雷森 |
[15:03] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[15:05] | Enjoying the show? | 你倒是看得挺爽嘛 |
[15:07] | What? No. I wasn’t. I wasn’t. | 什么 不 我没有看 没有偷看 |
[15:12] | I just got here. | 我刚刚才到这里 |
[15:14] | I’m looking for Nolan. | 我在找诺兰 |
[15:16] | He left. Just me and big Ed. | 他走了 这里只有我和大埃德 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | You mind? | 劳驾让开一下 |
[15:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:40] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[15:42] | want to make yourself useful? | 能帮我个忙么 |
[15:50] | Oh, well, you’re still here? | 你还在这里 |
[15:53] | And I have some bad news. | 我有一些坏消息要告诉你 |
[15:56] | Is there any other kind? | 我也不指望有什么好消息 |
[15:59] | Frank is dead. | 弗兰克死了 |
[16:01] | They’ve asked me to identify his body. | 警方叫我去认尸 |
[16:08] | What–what happened? Wh– | 什么 发生了什么 |
[16:12] | He was found in a ditch… | 他的尸体是在伯利恒城外几英里的 |
[16:14] | a few miles outside Bethlehem. | 一个沟渠里被发现的 |
[16:16] | They’re performing the autopsy later today. | 今天稍晚的时候 他们会验尸 |
[16:20] | So he was murdered? | 就是说他是被谋杀的吗 |
[16:22] | Well, they wouldn’t say. | 他们拒绝透露 |
[16:24] | I’m guessing I’ll find out more when I get there. | 我想等我到了那里 会得到更多消息 |
[16:29] | Well, it’s not all bad news, Victoria. | 也不完全是坏消息 维多利亚 |
[16:32] | A lot of secrets | 很多秘密 |
[16:33] | died with Frank. | 随弗兰克一起掩埋了 |
[16:36] | You know, in many ways, | 从多方面考虑 |
[16:37] | you could see this as a relief. | 这都是一种解脱 |
[16:42] | 3 ounces of vodka, | 3盎司伏特加 |
[16:44] | 1 ounces Creme de Cassis, | 1盎司黑醋栗利口酒 |
[16:47] | and a little blackberry liqueur. | 还有黑莓利口酒 |
[16:49] | Add ice. | 加点冰 |
[16:50] | And shake. | 摇一摇 |
[17:02] | This is a Black Dahlia? | 这叫”黑色大丽花”吗 |
[17:04] | Za schast’-ye. | [俄语] |
[17:06] | To happiness. | 为幸福干杯的意思 |
[17:12] | My new crowd of customers would go nuts for this. | 我的新顾客肯定会为这种酒疯狂的 |
[17:16] | You run one of those fancy Hamptons restaurants? | 你该不会是某家豪华汉普顿餐厅的老板吧 |
[17:19] | No, no. It’s a dock bar down in Montauk. | 不 不 只是蒙托克的一家码头酒吧 |
[17:24] | You should stop by when you have some time, | 你走之前 要是有时间 |
[17:25] | before you take off. | 可以过来玩玩 |
[17:27] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[17:29] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[17:31] | Hey, uh, have you met… | 你好 这是… |
[17:34] | I’m sorry. I never actually asked your name. | 不好意思 未闻小姐芳名 |
[17:36] | Probably for the best. | 最好还是不要知道了 |
[17:38] | Right. Uh, well… | 好吧 那么 |
[17:41] | This is Emily. | 这位是艾米莉 |
[17:45] | Listen, if you see Nolan before I do, | 你如果看见诺兰的话 |
[17:46] | could you tell him to pop by the bar? | 能让他到酒吧来一趟吗 |
[17:48] | I owe him an a–an apology. | 我得向他道歉 |
[17:50] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[17:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:54] | Well… it was nice to meet you. | 总之 很高兴见到你 |
[17:57] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[17:59] | Whoever you are. | 无名氏小姐 |
[18:07] | I brought you some clothes. | 给你带了几件衣服 |
[18:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:11] | So that’s the famous Jack Porter. | 原来那就是传说中的杰克·波特 |
[18:15] | All the stories you told me about him in juvie, | 你在少管所里告诉我的那些关于他的事 |
[18:16] | I feel like… | 让我觉得 |
[18:18] | I already know him. | 我好像已经认识他了 |
[18:19] | Get inside. This isn’t a game. | 快进屋去 这不是闹着玩的 |
[18:21] | I never said it was. | 我也没说是啊 |
[18:24] | And in case you forgot, | 顺便提醒你一下 |
[18:25] | I don’t like people telling me what to do. | 我不喜欢被人呼来喝去 |
[18:29] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:34] | Lucky for you… | 算你走运 |
[18:34] | I’m in a good mood. | 我现在心情不错 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna take care of you– | 你的事我来搞定 |
[18:46] | Set up a bank account with monthly deposits | 帮你建一个帐户 每月都会有钱打进去 |
[18:48] | and get you a new identity | 再帮你弄一个新的身份 |
[18:49] | so you never have to be tied | 这样的话你跟阿曼达·克拉克这个名字 |
[18:50] | to the Name Amanda Clarke again. | 就没有任何关系了 |
[18:53] | But I like being Amanda Clarke. | 可我喜欢当阿曼达·克拉克 |
[18:57] | It’s our connection. | 这是联系我们两人的纽带 |
[19:01] | You and I will always be connected. | 你和我永远都是联系在一起的 |
[19:04] | Then why do you want to ship me off? | 那你为什么要把我送出去 |
[19:08] | Because it’s not safe for you here. | 因为你在这里不安全 |
[19:11] | I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you. | 如果你出事了 我将永远无法安心 |
[19:15] | You can stay in my apartment in Paris | 你可以先住在我巴黎的公寓 |
[19:16] | until I figure out the logistics. | 我再慢慢想办法 |
[19:19] | You’ll love it there. | 你会喜欢那里的 |
[19:20] | You know I’d do this for you anyway, | 为了你 我无论怎样都会去的 |
[19:23] | even without the money. | 即使你不给我钱 |
[19:27] | You’re the closest thing I ever had to a sister. | 我一直把你当作至亲的姐妹 |
[19:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:35] | You are just about one bad day away | 你再坚持一天 |
[19:38] | from spending your life in a place like this. | 就能摆脱这个可能会禁锢你一辈子的地方 |
[19:40] | What’s the difference? | 外面有什么区别 |
[19:43] | I’m David Clarke’s daughter. | 我是大卫·克拉克的女儿 |
[19:46] | I’m in jail no matter where I go. | 不管去哪都像在坐牢 |
[19:48] | So you got a bad deal. | 的确 你命与仇谋 |
[19:50] | But you got something else going for you. | 但你有别的优势 |
[19:52] | You’re smarter than most of these girls, | 你比这里其他的女孩都聪明 |
[19:54] | especially Emily Thorne. | 尤其是艾米莉·索恩 |
[20:00] | Screw her. | 去她的吧 |
[20:01] | Oh, you want to go up against the whole world? | 你要是想跟全世界作对 |
[20:03] | That’s your business. | 那是你的事 |
[20:05] | But violence is a shortsighted solution | 但如果要与敌人正面交锋 |
[20:07] | when it really comes to handling your enemies. | 用暴力可不是什么明智的选择 |
[20:10] | There’s better ways to go about it. | 有更好的方法来对付 |
[20:12] | Smarter ways. | 更高明的手段 |
[20:13] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[20:15] | I’m thinking that all Emily’s really looking for is a friend. | 我认为 艾米莉无非是缺少朋友 |
[20:20] | You get her trust, | 去赢得她的信任 |
[20:22] | and you’ll have her work for you | 她就会为你所用 |
[20:24] | instead of against you. | 而不是与你作对 |
[20:26] | Or you can go about the rest of your life | 或者你也可以今后 |
[20:28] | with a busted lip and a bloody nose. | 总是跟别人打得头破血流 |
[20:32] | Understand what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[20:37] | Let’s get you unpacked, Lydia. | 我帮你把行李取出来吧 莉迪亚 |
[20:39] | You might be staying a while. | 你可能会在这住一阵子 |
[20:46] | Do you remember the girls’ trip | 还记得去年冬天 |
[20:47] | we took to Positano last winter? | 我们几个一起去波西塔诺吗 |
[20:49] | I don’t have a problem remembering last winter. | 去年冬天的事情我都记得 |
[20:52] | It’s the past few weeks that are gone. | 只是最近几周的事情记不起来了 |
[20:56] | So you don’t remember how I found out | 这么说 在纪念日派对上 |
[20:58] | about your relationship with Conrad | 我发现了你跟康拉德偷情的事情 |
[20:59] | at my Memorial Day Party? | 你也不记得了吧 |
[21:03] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[21:06] | Do you recognize this? | 认得这个吗 |
[21:10] | “Ladies and gentlemen, | “女士们先生们 |
[21:11] | “everyone here tonight is a victim– | 今晚出席的每一位 |
[21:13] | “a victim of fraud and deceit. | 都是被欺骗的受害者 |
[21:15] | “The ruthless monsters responsible– | 而真正该负责任的禽兽是 |
[21:17] | Victoria and Conrad Grayson.” | 维多利亚和康拉德·格雷森” |
[21:20] | I wrote this? | 这是我写的吗 |
[21:21] | And you were prepared to read it | 你从阳台坠落的那晚 |
[21:22] | at the Open Arms benefit | 还打算在”无私关爱”慈善晚会上 |
[21:23] | the night that you fell over your balcony. | 当众宣读这些 |
[21:27] | Why would I? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[21:28] | Well, the important thing | 重要的是 |
[21:30] | is that you didn’t go through with it. | 你当时并没有这么做 |
[21:33] | Hey, Ash. How’s it going? | 阿什 怎么样了 |
[21:34] | Apparently, Victoria mistook my party planning experience | 显然 维多利亚把我当成了搬家工 |
[21:37] | for an internship at U-haul. | 而不是宴会策划 |
[21:39] | Oh, here. Let me help you. | 来 我来帮你 |
[21:40] | Thank you, but I don’t need help. | 谢谢 但我需要的不是帮助 |
[21:42] | I need a new job. | 我需要一份新工作 |
[21:43] | I thought that working for Victoria | 为维多利亚工作 |
[21:44] | was what you always wanted. | 不正是你想要的吗 |
[21:46] | No, a life like yours is what I always wanted. | 不 我想要的是你那样的生活 |
[21:48] | This is just embarrassing. | 这只是份窘迫的工作 |
[21:50] | Not that you would understand. | 你是不会理解的 |
[22:00] | This is almost the last of it. | 差不多就这些了 |
[22:02] | Ashley, would you give us a moment, please? | 阿什莉 能让我们单独待会吗 |
[22:05] | With pleasure. | 十分乐意 |
[22:11] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好啊 维多利亚 |
[22:12] | Hello, Lydia. | 你好 莉迪亚 |
[22:13] | I went through the house to make sure | 我回家确认了一下 |
[22:14] | there were no keepsakes that still belonged to you. | 你是否还有其他东西落在那里 |
[22:17] | But, um… | 但是 |
[22:18] | if you’re missing anything, just let me know. | 如果还少了什么东西 告诉我就行 |
[22:20] | I’ll have another look around. | 我会再帮你找找的 |
[22:21] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你想得真周到 |
[22:23] | Well, I want Lydia to remember | 我希望莉迪亚能记起 |
[22:25] | absolutely everything that she’s forgotten. | 她忘记的每件事情 |
[22:27] | Oh, well, that’s all any of us could want. | 这是我们每个人所期望的 |
[22:31] | You’re lucky to have a friend like Victoria. | 你真幸运 能有像维多利亚这样的朋友 |
[22:34] | Get well soon. | 早日康复 |
[22:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:41] | There’s a photograph. | 有一张照片 |
[22:43] | Of whom? | 谁的照片 |
[22:44] | The two of us. | 我们俩的 |
[22:45] | It’s from your New Year’s party in 2003. | 是2003年在你的新年聚会上照的 |
[22:48] | She’s there. | 她当时在那 |
[22:49] | Emily? | 艾米莉吗 |
[22:51] | Oh, no. That’s impossible. | 不会的 这不可能 |
[22:52] | No one knew anything about this girl until this summer. | 今年夏天之前没人认识他 |
[22:54] | That doesn’t mean that she didn’t know who we were. | 这并不代表她不知道我们是谁 |
[22:57] | If you find the picture, I can prove it. | 如果你能找到那张照片 我就能证明 |
[23:06] | I can’t stand that woman. | 我无法容忍那个女人了 |
[23:09] | What’d she do now? | 她这次又做了什么 |
[23:11] | It’s not what she’s done. It’s who she is. | 与她做的事情无关 是与她这个人有关 |
[23:13] | People like us are disposable to people like them. | 对他们而言 我们这种人微不足道 |
[23:16] | No kidding. | 没错 |
[23:17] | I’ve busted my ass to try to get in good with Conrad, | 我拼命工作 想讨好康拉德 |
[23:19] | and all that flies right out the window | 而他的浪子儿子一回头 |
[23:21] | the minute the prodigal son waltzes back in. | 一切都前功尽弃了 |
[23:23] | Mm. Don’t even get me started on Emily. | 我就不说艾米莉了 |
[23:27] | You know she’s the worst of them all, right? | 你知道她是他们中间最坏的 对吗 |
[23:29] | I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye | 至少维多利亚会看着你的眼睛 |
[23:31] | and tell you you’re not good enough. | 告诉你 你还不够优秀 |
[23:33] | But Emily will just think it | 但艾米莉只暗地里想 |
[23:35] | and hide behind that condescending smile of hers. | 然后摆出她那惺惺作态的笑容 |
[23:39] | Our problem is, we’ve been playing way too nice. | 我们的问题是 我们太心软了 |
[23:44] | I’ll cheers to that. | 深有同感 |
[23:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:49] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[23:52] | Looks like your guy got his head bashed in. | 看来你的敌人被爆头了 |
[23:54] | What guy? | 哪个人 |
[23:57] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[23:58] | Holy… | 天啊 |
[24:08] | So the police think that Frank was a victim of robbery-carjacking. | 警方认为弗兰克的遇害是一起劫车案 |
[24:12] | Well, maybe that’s exactly what the murderer wants them to think. | 也许凶手正是想让警方这么认为 |
[24:15] | Well, it didn’t sound premeditated. | 案件并不像是预谋好的 |
[24:18] | They say he was in a rough part of town, | 警方说他当时在一个治安混乱的地方 |
[24:20] | flush with cash, | 带了很多现金 |
[24:21] | probably from the severance check. | 应该就是他的遣散费 |
[24:23] | Frank called me the night he died. | 弗兰克死的那晚他给我打过电话 |
[24:24] | And the last thing he said was that | 他说的最后一句话是 |
[24:25] | Emily Thorne is not who she claims to be. | 艾米莉·索恩并不是她自称的那个人 |
[24:27] | Well, what could she possibly have to do with any of this? | 她怎么可能和这件事情有关呢 |
[24:30] | I had him investigate her. | 我让弗兰克调查她 |
[24:32] | I think he stumbled onto something. | 我想他可能发现了什么 |
[24:34] | And she killed him? | 然后她杀了他吗 |
[24:36] | I think maybe your imagination is getting the better of you. | 我觉得你的想象让你失去理智了 |
[24:39] | That woman is dating our son. | 那个女人在和我们儿子交往 |
[24:44] | I’m not going to take that chance. | 我可不能冒这个险 |
[24:46] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[24:47] | The police. | 警察 |
[24:51] | Let’s play a game of 20 questions. | 我们玩个猜谜游戏吧 |
[24:57] | I don’t like games. | 我不喜欢玩游戏 |
[25:02] | Sure you do. | 你会喜欢的 |
[25:04] | You ever heard of a guy named Frank Stevens? | 你听说过一个叫弗兰克·史蒂芬的人吗 |
[25:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 没听过 |
[25:10] | Here’s a clue– he’s dead. | 给点提示 他死了 |
[25:18] | These are blood stains on your clothes. | 你的衣服上有血迹 |
[25:35] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[25:46] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[25:47] | This wasn’t part of the plan. | 这可不在计划之中 |
[25:48] | Yeah, neither was aiding and abetting your evil twin. | 没错 帮你的邪恶姐妹花也不在计划之中 |
[25:51] | You’ve got some explaining to do. | 你得给我解释一下 |
[25:55] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[25:55] | He figured most of it out himself. | 大多数都是他自己弄清楚的 |
[25:58] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[25:58] | Something you’ve clearly forgotten. | 很明显你忘了些事情 |
[26:00] | I do a lot of questionable things, Ems, | 我干过不少坏事 艾米 |
[26:02] | but harboring capital murderers– not one of them. | 但是不包括藏匿杀人犯 |
[26:05] | It’s not like the guy was a choir boy. | 那个家伙可不是什么善类 |
[26:07] | He tracked me down. | 他追查到了我 |
[26:08] | She would’ve done the exact same thing– | 换做是她 也会这么做的 |
[26:09] | La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la. | 不听不听打猩猩 猴子说话不好听 |
[26:11] | Look, I’m not built for prison time. | 我可不想坐牢 |
[26:13] | What are you gonna do when the cops come? | 警察找上门来时 你们准备怎么做 |
[26:14] | Give them my alibi. | 给他们我不在场证明 |
[26:15] | What about her? | 那她呢 |
[26:17] | Amanda’s on a flight to Paris tonight. | 阿曼达今晚会飞往巴黎 |
[26:23] | I need you to disable the GPS in this | 我需要你废掉它的定位功能 |
[26:24] | so I can turn it on without sending a signal. | 这样我才能在不发射信号的情况下开机 |
[26:26] | I have to erase what’s on it before I get rid of it. | 在扔掉它之前 我得把里面的内容删掉 |
[26:29] | Tell me that’s not Frank’s phone. | 别告诉我这是弗兰克的手机 |
[26:30] | You already know the answer to that. | 你已经知道答案了 |
[26:32] | This is only to save my own ass. | 这么做只是为了救我自己 |
[26:36] | Happy trails, Amanda. | 旅途愉快 阿曼达 |
[26:41] | Never mind him. | 别管他 |
[26:45] | Come on. Let me take you to the airport. | 走吧 我送你去机场 |
[26:49] | Kara Wilkins? | 卡拉·威尔金斯 |
[26:50] | That’s my mother’s name. | 是我妈妈的名字 |
[26:53] | I thought it was appropriate. | 我觉得再适合不过了 |
[26:56] | You know I’ve never even left the states? | 你知道我从没有出过国吗 |
[26:59] | Not even Canada or Mexico. | 连加拿大和墨西哥都没去过 |
[27:01] | And now you can go wherever you want. | 现在你可以去任何你想去的地方 |
[27:03] | It doesn’t even need to be paris. | 甚至不一定非要去巴黎 |
[27:05] | Come with me. | 和我一起走 |
[27:10] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能去 |
[27:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[27:26] | Hey, Charlie. | 夏莉 |
[27:28] | You’re a welcome sight. | 你来得正好 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I just wanted to say good night. I’m headed out. | 我是来跟你说晚安的 我要出去一下 |
[27:31] | Yeah, hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[27:32] | Why don’t you come here a moment? | 你过来一下 |
[27:34] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不太妙 |
[27:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:39] | Uh, well, your mother and I are going through another rough patch. | 我和你妈妈正在经历另一段艰难时期 |
[27:43] | That’s hardly a news flash. | 这可不是新闻了 |
[27:44] | Yeah, well… we’ve decided that I should live elsewhere | 我们决定 在问题解决前 |
[27:48] | while we sort this one out. | 我该搬到别的地方住一阵 |
[27:53] | Are you getting a divorce? | 你们要离婚了吗 |
[27:54] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[27:57] | This is her fault, isn’t it? | 这是她的错 对吗 |
[27:58] | No, it’s both our faults. | 不 我们两人都有错 |
[28:04] | You can’t leave me here alone with her, daddy. | 爸爸 你不能把我一个人留给她 |
[28:08] | I don’t think I can handle it. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[28:09] | Oh, yes… you can handle it. | 不会的 你能做到的 |
[28:14] | You can handle anything. | 你什么都能应对 |
[28:16] | You’re a Grayson. | 因为你是格雷森家的人 |
[28:22] | I must have looked through a thousand photographs. | 我肯定看了有上千张的照片 |
[28:24] | Emily’s not in any one of ’em. | 艾米莉不在其中 |
[28:25] | I could’ve sworn it was her. | 我本来确信这个女孩是她的 |
[28:30] | I really am losing my mind, aren’t I? | 我真有点精神错乱了 是吗 |
[28:39] | Careful you don’t burn the place down. | 小心点 别把这地方给烧了 |
[28:41] | Yeah, well. Charlotte was supposed to be here a half an hour ago. | 好的 夏洛特半小时前就应该来的 |
[28:45] | Uh, how many times can you reheat chicken? | 鸡肉最多能反复加热几次 |
[28:47] | You coulda had the kitchen make something nice for you. | 你可以让厨房帮你们做点好吃的 |
[28:50] | Our kitchen? | 我们的厨房吗 |
[28:51] | Right. | 也是 |
[28:53] | Ah, well, I’m sorry I couldn’t come through with the boat for your… | 抱歉我没能搞定船的事 让你们庆祝 |
[28:57] | big day. | 你们的大日子 |
[28:58] | Ah, it’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[29:00] | I appreciate you giving me the night off. | 感谢你今晚让我放假 |
[29:03] | Any last-second advice? | 最后还需要什么建议吗 |
[29:07] | Charlotte. Hey, you made it. | 夏洛特 你来了 |
[29:11] | I was just leaving. | 我走了 |
[29:12] | Um, you hungry or, uh… | 你饿吗 |
[29:16] | Hey, hey, look. There’s no pressure here with me. | 跟我在一起别有压力 |
[29:18] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:19] | No, no, no. It’s–it’s not you. | 不不 跟你没关系 |
[29:24] | Can–can we just sit and talk? | 我们能坐下谈谈吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. Come here. | 当然可以 过来坐 |
[29:28] | What, uh, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:36] | It’s my stupid parents. | 都是我那可恨的父母 |
[29:45] | I thought you would sleep well | 我想得知阿曼达已经飞往巴黎了 |
[29:46] | knowing that Amanda was on a flight to Paris. | 你应该能睡个好觉了吧 |
[29:49] | Happy? | 高兴了吗 |
[29:49] | I’m happy I’m still alive. | 我庆幸自己还活着 |
[29:51] | You should be, too. | 你也该感到庆幸 |
[29:53] | Amanda would never hurt me. | 阿曼达永远都不会伤害我 |
[29:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | Cause that’s such a stretch for a violent psychopath. | 对于暴力狂而言 这是痴人说梦 |
[30:01] | Did you fix the phone? | 那部电话你弄好了吗 |
[30:03] | I put it behind the planter on your porch | 放在你家走廊的花盆后面了 |
[30:06] | and… | 附带 |
[30:08] | threw in Frank’s wallet for good measure. | 弗兰克的钱夹 |
[30:12] | I’ll call you later. | 我待会再打给你 |
[30:22] | I dropped by to see you | 我路过来看你 |
[30:23] | and found these two nice detectives waiting on your porch. | 碰到这两位警官在走廊等你 |
[30:27] | Detective Gunther, Hamptons P.D. | 我是汉普顿警局的冈瑟探员 |
[30:29] | This is detective West. | 这是韦斯特探员 |
[30:30] | She works out of Bethlehem. | 她是伯利恒分局的 |
[30:32] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[30:33] | Oh. What about? | 什么问题 |
[30:35] | The murder of Frank Stevens. | 有关弗兰克·史蒂芬的谋杀案 |
[30:43] | So what happened to him? | 他发生什么事了 |
[30:44] | Blunt head trauma. | 头部被钝器所伤 |
[30:46] | His body was discovered in Bethlehem by a morning jogger. | 一位晨运者在伯利恒发现了他的尸体 |
[30:49] | Bethlehem is hundreds of miles from here. | 伯利恒离这可有上百公里 |
[30:51] | It’s 220, to be exact. | 确切的说是220公里 |
[30:53] | Yet we found his car abandoned just a half mile down the road. | 我们在离这儿半英里外找到了他被弃的车 |
[30:56] | Now before Mr. Stevens was murdered, | 在史蒂芬先生被杀前 |
[30:58] | he made several calls to Victoria Grayson. | 他给维多利亚·格雷森打了数通电话 |
[31:00] | Well, that’s my mother. | 那是我母亲 |
[31:01] | You should be talking to her. | 你们应该去找她谈 |
[31:02] | Well, we already did. | 我们已经跟她谈过了 |
[31:03] | She told us that, uh, she had Mr. Stevens | 她告诉我们 她请史蒂芬先生 |
[31:06] | investigating Ms. Thorne’s past. | 调查索恩小姐的过去 |
[31:08] | And on the night he died, | 在他被杀的当晚 |
[31:10] | the last thing he said to her was, uh… | 他最后对她说的是 |
[31:13] | “Emily Thorne is not who she claims to be.” | “艾米莉·索恩不是她自称的那样” |
[31:15] | My mother was having you investigated? | 我妈居然找人调查你 |
[31:17] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[31:18] | No, don’t blame Victoria. | 不 别怪维多利亚 |
[31:20] | She had every right to be suspicious. | 她有怀疑我的权利 |
[31:23] | After my parents died, | 我父母过世后 |
[31:25] | I went through some pretty dark times. | 我经历过一段很黑暗的时期 |
[31:29] | I ended up at Allenwood. | 我在艾伦伍德呆过 |
[31:31] | What’s Allenwood? | 艾伦伍德是个什么地方 |
[31:32] | It’s a maximum security juvenile correctional facility. | 一所最高安全级别的少管所 |
[31:35] | Why maximum security? | 为什么要去最高安全级别的 |
[31:39] | My last foster father abused us. | 我之前的养父经常虐待我们 |
[31:42] | I put a stop to it. | 我以暴制暴 |
[31:46] | That’s why I’ve dedicated my life to charity, | 所以我现在全心全意致力于慈善事业 |
[31:49] | Trying to right the wrongs and all of that. | 试着弥补我过去的所作所为 |
[31:51] | How many times did you cross paths with Mr. Stevens? | 你跟史蒂芬先生接触过几次 |
[31:54] | Once. | 就一次 |
[31:56] | It was right around the time that your father fired him. | 当时你爸刚刚开除了他 |
[31:59] | He was waiting for me here, | 他在这里等我 |
[32:02] | threatening to expose me to your family. | 威胁说要把我的丑事告诉你家人 |
[32:06] | I guess he never got around to it. | 看来他没得到机会 |
[32:08] | One last thing. | 最后一个问题 |
[32:09] | Where were you last night between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.? | 昨晚12点到凌晨6点你在哪里 |
[32:12] | She was in bed with me, all night. | 我们俩在床上睡觉 整晚都是 |
[32:15] | Actually, I slipped out before the sun came up | 事实上 天亮前 |
[32:17] | to go to the fish market. | 我去了趟海鲜市场 |
[32:19] | The fish market? | 海鲜市场 |
[32:20] | Check the fridge. | 你去看看冰箱就知道 |
[32:32] | Wild nova scotia salmon. | 野生新斯科舍三文鱼 |
[32:34] | The receipt’s time-stamped 5:36 a.m. | 收据上的时间是早上5点36分 |
[32:38] | Thank you for your time, Ms. Thorne. | 谢谢你抽出时间 索恩小姐 |
[32:40] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[32:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[32:49] | Come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[32:52] | What did she ever do to you? | 她到底怎么你了 |
[32:56] | You must be talking about Emily. | 你肯定是在说艾米莉 |
[32:57] | You sent the police to her house. | 你把警察招到她家 |
[33:00] | It was a misunderstanding. | 你误会我了 |
[33:02] | I merely answered the questions, | 我只是回答警察的提问 |
[33:03] | and they followed up. | 他们是跟进线索 |
[33:06] | Nobody believes that Emily murdered Frank. | 没人会相信艾米莉杀了弗兰克 |
[33:09] | It’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[33:10] | Yeah, it is ridiculous. | 对 是很荒谬 |
[33:11] | They said his car was found a half mile from here. | 他们说在离这儿半英里远处找到了他的车 |
[33:14] | Now how do I know you didn’t murder him? | 我怎么知道不是你杀了弗兰克 |
[33:18] | Oh, it feels pretty terrible to be accused of something | 被人冤枉的感觉 |
[33:19] | you did not do. | 不好受吧 |
[33:21] | Okay? You don’t make these kinds of mistakes, mom. | 妈妈 你不是会犯这种错误的人 |
[33:23] | Why did you have Frank investigate Emily anyway? | 你为什么让弗兰克去调查艾米莉 |
[33:26] | Because she came out of nowhere | 因为她就这么凭空冒出来 |
[33:27] | and she set her sights on you. | 还打你主意 |
[33:31] | She’s been hiding a criminal record, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 她隐瞒了她的犯罪史 |
[33:35] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该谢谢我 |
[33:36] | The only thing she was hiding | 她唯一隐瞒的是 |
[33:37] | is that her foster father abused her growing up. | 她养父在她成长过程中虐待她 |
[33:40] | She spent two years in juvie for defending herself. | 她因保护自己而在少管所里呆了两年 |
[33:44] | Is that what you hoped to find? | 这就是你想查到的吗 |
[33:46] | I didn’t hope to find anything. | 我一点也不希望能查到什么 |
[33:52] | What happened to you | 你到底发生过什么事 |
[33:52] | to make you feel so threatened all the time? | 让你总是备感威胁 |
[33:55] | Or maybe you don’t know why you hate so much. | 或许你自己也不知道为什么仇视她 |
[33:57] | Maybe it’s just who you are. | 或许这就是你的本性 |
[34:01] | Stay away from Emily. | 离艾米莉远点 |
[34:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[34:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[34:11] | I was the last person in this house to defend you, mom. | 我是这家中最后一个维护你的人 妈妈 |
[34:16] | And now you’ve lost me, too. | 现在你连我也失去了 |
[34:34] | And I thought I wore a lot of pastel. | 我还以为我打扮得够花里胡哨了呢 |
[34:37] | As long as their money’s green, it’s fine by me. | 只要他们肯砸钱 我无所谓 |
[34:40] | I, uh… | 我 |
[34:42] | I heard you stopped by my place. | 我听说你去了我家 |
[34:44] | Yeah, Declan wanted to use your boat. | 是 德克兰想借用你的船 |
[34:46] | Well, it’s never gonna be my boat, Jack. | 那从来就不是我的船 杰克 |
[34:49] | Not really | 不算是我的 |
[34:50] | The “Amanda” belongs to you. | “阿曼达”是属于你的 |
[34:52] | In fact, um… | 事实上 |
[34:54] | Here’s the pink slip. | 这是你的卖身契 |
[34:57] | And, uh… don’t worry. | 别担心了 |
[34:59] | You don’t have to pretend to be my friend anymore. | 你不用再陪我玩过家家了 |
[35:02] | I’ll, um, I’ll see you around. | 我们 再见吧 |
[35:04] | Nolan, wait. | 诺兰 等等 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry that I tossed you outta here. | 很抱歉我把你轰了出去 |
[35:12] | All the Emily stuff aside, | 在艾米莉这件事上 |
[35:13] | you’ve been… | 你一直都 |
[35:15] | nothing but nice to me, | 在帮助我 |
[35:16] | and I was– I was a jerk to you. | 而我却对你无理取闹 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:20] | But… | 不过 |
[35:22] | I mean, that’s only ’cause you took dating advice from me | 闹成这样 也是因为你听了我的话 |
[35:24] | – in the first place. – That’s an excellent point. | -去追她 -这倒也是 |
[35:26] | Right? | 对吧 |
[35:28] | So we good? | 所以我们和好了吧 |
[35:30] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[35:31] | Keep the boat. | 留着那船吧 |
[35:35] | It’s a black dahlia. | 这叫黑色大丽花 |
[35:36] | A what? | 什么 |
[35:37] | This–black dahlia. | 这酒叫黑色大丽花 |
[35:39] | Your friend taught me how to make it. | 你朋友教我调的 |
[35:41] | She still in town? | 她还在镇上吗 |
[35:45] | No. | 不 |
[35:46] | She’s gone… for good. | 她走了 不再回来了 |
[35:48] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[35:50] | Kinda felt like there was something about her, you know? | 总觉得她不是个普通的姑娘 你懂吗 |
[35:53] | Oh, I most definitely do. | 我深表赞同 |
[36:12] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[36:13] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:15] | That house is toxic. | 那房子阴气太重 |
[36:19] | You mind if I stay here a while? | 能让我在你这儿住段时间吗 |
[36:21] | No, not at all. As long as you need. | 当然 想住多久都行 |
[36:26] | I just don’t want to come between you and your family. | 只是我不想造成你和你家人之间的隔阂 |
[36:28] | You’re not. | 不会的 |
[36:29] | You’re actually saving me from them. | 其实你是把我从中解救了出来 |
[37:05] | Oh, finally. | 总算开门了 |
[37:06] | There’s something wrong with my key. | 我钥匙出了毛病 |
[37:07] | I had the locks changed. | 是我换了锁 |
[37:09] | If you want something, I’ll have it sent to the hotel. | 你需要什么 我会派人送到你酒店去的 |
[37:11] | Victoria… stop it. | 维多利亚 别这样 |
[37:14] | We need to appear united during this investigation. | 调查进行期间 我们得一致对外 |
[37:17] | What do you hope to accomplish by locking me out? | 你把我拒之门外 又有什么用呢 |
[37:18] | Peace of mind. | 能换来我心安 |
[37:20] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[37:22] | How did Frank’s car wind up a half mile from here? | 为什么弗兰克的车会停在离家半里外的地方 |
[37:26] | How did that hidden camera end up in Lydia’s apartment? | 莉迪亚家里怎么会有隐藏摄像头 |
[37:29] | Where were you on the night that Frank died? | 弗兰克死的那一晚 你去哪儿了 |
[37:31] | You really think I’m capable of cold-blooded murder? | 你真觉得我会是个冷血杀手吗 |
[37:34] | I think it’s been established | 我觉得事实证明 |
[37:36] | that you’re capable of anything. | 你什么事都干得出来 |
[37:37] | Yeah, and Frank proved himself more loyal to you than to me. | 而弗兰克证明了他更忠于你 而不是我 |
[37:40] | And he even so much as admitted trying to kill Lydia for you. | 他甚至承认是为你才要干掉莉迪亚 |
[37:44] | And you practically rejoiced when you found out he was dead. | 你听说他死了的时候 就差没欢呼了 |
[37:47] | You knew he had feelings for me, | 你知道他对我有好感 |
[37:48] | and you were terrified that they might be mutual. | 而你生怕我也喜欢他 |
[37:51] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别抬举你自己了 |
[38:16] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 |
[38:17] | are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[38:49] | 艾米莉·索恩 摄于2002年2月19日 | |
[38:56] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[39:00] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[39:04] | You came. | 你真的来接我了 |
[39:07] | I told you I would. | 我说过我会来的 |
[39:08] | People have a way of breaking promises when it comes to me. | 别人总是找各种理由放我的鸽子 |
[39:13] | You look so different. | 你变得不一样了 |
[39:16] | I changed a few things | 在得知我父亲过世后 |
[39:17] | when I found out that my dad died. | 我有了些许改变 |
[39:20] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[39:22] | Must be a huge relief. | 你一定倍感解脱吧 |
[39:25] | Not exactly. | 倒也不完全是 |
[39:32] | I thought I could handle it… | 我以为我能应付这些 |
[39:35] | being David Clarke’s daughter, but… | 无所畏惧做大卫·克拉克的女儿 但是… |
[39:38] | People out there, | 外面的人 |
[39:39] | they look at me like I took the plane down myself. | 看我的目光 就像是我亲手摧毁了飞机一样 |
[39:42] | Since when do you care what people think? | 你什么时候开始在意别人的目光了 |
[39:44] | I’m not as strong as I pretended to be in there. | 我没有以前假装的那么坚强 |
[39:48] | Not like you. | 我没有你坚强 |
[39:53] | Look, I… I came into some money. | 我继承了一些遗产 |
[40:01] | I want you to have this. | 这些钱给你 |
[40:06] | Half a million dollars? | 五十万美元 |
[40:08] | I have a favor to ask you. | 我有事求你帮忙 |
[40:23] | The past is a tricky thing. | 过去是对命运的捉弄 |
[40:37] | Sometimes it’s etched in stone. | 有时它铭刻于磐石之上 |
[40:45] | And other times, it’s rendered in soft memories. | 有时它又回旋于虚幻的记忆中 |
[41:10] | But if you meddle too long in deep, dark things… | 但如果你许久深陷在黑暗的过去 |
[41:29] | Who knows what monsters you’ll awaken? | 你无法预知会惊醒怎样的猛兽 |
[41:40] | Two black dahlias, please. | 两杯黑色大丽花 |
[41:47] | Last call was an hour ago. | 已经打烊一小时了 |
[41:49] | It’s okay. I know the bartender. | 没关系 我和酒吧招待是熟人 |
[41:53] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[42:00] | Nice technique. | 技术不错嘛 |
[42:02] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[42:04] | You know, according to Nolan, | 听诺兰说 |
[42:07] | you should be halfway across the Atlantic by now. | 你应该正飞跃大西洋的上空 |
[42:09] | I’m right here… | 我哪都不去 |
[42:11] | Exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 这里正是我该待的地方 |
[42:13] | And I think I might just stay a while. | 我可能会在此停留一段时间 |
[42:20] | Za schast’-ye. | 为幸福干杯[俄语] |
[42:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |