| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [00:02] | When I was a child, | 当我还小的时候 | 
| [00:03] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 | 
| [00:06] | Daddy! | 爸爸 | 
| [00:07] | – Amanda! – You can’t stay. | -阿曼达 -你不能留下来 | 
| [00:08] | I don’t remember asking for your permission. | 我不需要得到你的批准 | 
| [00:10] | How much will it cost to get you to stop seeing my daughter? | 要你和我女儿分手 需要多少钱 | 
| [00:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 | 
| [00:16] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 | 
| [00:17] | I want to come home, Jack. | 我想回家 杰克 | 
| [00:20] | Tyler got hold of a shredded speech | 泰勒搞到了一份拼接好的 | 
| [00:22] | exposing Conrad and Victoria. | 揭发康拉德和维多利亚的讲稿碎片 | 
| [00:24] | This is Satoshi Takeda. | 这位是武田聪先生 | 
| [00:26] | I fear I’m losing control. | 我担心我会失去控制 | 
| [00:27] | Revenge is a stony path. | 复仇之路荆棘满布 | 
| [00:41] | You remember well. | 这些招式你记得挺牢 | 
| [00:43] | One thing you can count on, I never forget. | 这是最可靠的武器 从未忘过 | 
| [00:57] | How does it feel now that your targets | 现在你想象的攻击目标 | 
| [01:00] | are no longer mere ideas, but flesh and bone? | 就活生生地在你面前 你有什么感觉 | 
| [01:13] | The task in front of you requires absolute focus. | 荆棘的复仇之路需要你做到心无旁骛 | 
| [01:22] | If you let your emotions guide you, | 如果你动了感情 | 
| [01:25] | you will fail. | 你会一败涂地 | 
| [01:33] | Prioritize the obstacles to your end goal. | 把你复仇路上的障碍依次排好 | 
| [01:37] | Eliminate them… One at a time. | 然后一个一个铲除他们 | 
| [01:45] | There are two of them. | 有两个人挡在了我前面 | 
| [01:48] | Tyler. He’s simple, or oughta be. | 一个叫泰勒 他应该比较好对付 | 
| [01:51] | And then there’s Amanda. | 还有一个是阿曼达 | 
| [01:54] | She’s a ticking time bomb. | 她是一枚定时炸弹 | 
| [01:56] | Then you must stay clear of the blast. | 那你必须避开她的爆炸 | 
| [01:59] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [02:04] | Engage your opponent to do the work for you. | 借你敌人之手铲除她 | 
| [02:12] | Victoria? | 你是指维多利亚 | 
| [02:21] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 | 
| [02:22] | good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [02:24] | I made a breakfast reservation for us | 我为我俩预定了早餐 | 
| [02:26] | so we could continue our discussion | 我们可以继续 | 
| [02:27] | from the other night. | 昨晚的谈话 | 
| [02:28] | Today is not a good day, | 我今天没那个心情 | 
| [02:29] | and please continue addressing me as Ms. Grayson. | 还有请继续称呼我”格雷森女士” | 
| [02:34] | Okay, my apologies. | 好吧 我很抱歉 | 
| [02:36] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [02:37] | Conrad filed for divorce. | 康拉德申请了离婚 | 
| [02:40] | I’ve had better mornings. | 这个早晨糟透了 | 
| [02:42] | Well, don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll come out on top. | 不用担心 你肯定会是最后的赢家 | 
| [02:44] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么如此肯定 | 
| [02:46] | Well, you’re Victoria Grayson. | 你可是维多利亚·格雷森 | 
| [02:48] | You have two children who love you, | 你有两个爱你的孩子 | 
| [02:50] | friends who would do anythg for you, | 有一群愿为你两肋插刀的朋友 | 
| [02:52] | an entire community that worships you. | 还有一个崇敬你的社区 | 
| [02:55] | And you have me. | 你还有我 | 
| [02:56] | Anything you need, | 只要你开口 | 
| [02:58] | I can take care of it. | 我一定为你效劳 | 
| [02:59] | Can you bring my son home to me? | 你能把我的儿子带回家吗 | 
| [03:02] | I can certainly try. | 我定当竭力尝试 | 
| [03:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:08] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 | 
| [03:10] | Victoria’s fine. | 叫我维多利亚好了 | 
| [03:20] | Tyler, are you decent? | 泰勒 穿好衣服了吗 | 
| [03:22] | Or more importantly, alone? | 更重要的是 就你一个人吗 | 
| [03:24] | Yeah, come on in. | 对 进来吧 | 
| [03:25] | I wasn’t sure I’d see you | 我以为在募资会上 | 
| [03:27] | after your freak-out at the investment party. | 把你吓跑之后 就不会再见到你了 | 
| [03:29] | Freak-out? I let you off easy. | 被吓跑 是我放了你一码 | 
| [03:31] | One minute I’m under the impression | 前一分钟我还在想 | 
| [03:33] | we might actually have a future together, | 也许我们能共创未来 | 
| [03:34] | and the next | 下一分钟 | 
| [03:35] | I catch you lip-locked with Nolan Ross. | 我就撞见你和诺兰·罗斯唇齿相依 | 
| [03:37] | Yeah, well, as unpleasant as | 没错 虽然这对我俩 | 
| [03:40] | that was for you and me, | 都是一段不愉快的经历 | 
| [03:42] | The extra bit of attention I paid Nolan | 但我在诺兰身上花心思 | 
| [03:44] | was done with our future in mind. | 完全是为了我们的将来 | 
| [03:46] | Nolan’s $20 mil | 我们说话的这会儿 | 
| [03:47] | is being wired as we speak. | 诺兰的两千万正汇过来呢 | 
| [03:48] | And I’m headed in to collect my commission. | 我正准备去取我的佣金 | 
| [03:51] | 200 large. | 整整二十万 | 
| [03:53] | You kiss a billionaire once, you make 200 grand. | 你给亿万富翁献一个吻 就赚了二十万 | 
| [03:56] | I have been kissing Victoria’s ass all summer, | 我给维多利亚献了一个夏天的殷勤 | 
| [03:58] | and I’m lucky if she lets me call her by her first name. | 她让我直呼她的名字就不错了 | 
| [04:02] | So let me share the wealth. | 那就让我们共享这笔财富 | 
| [04:04] | I have a 9:00 reservation at Driftwood tomorrow night. | 我预约了明晚九点在浮木餐厅的晚餐 | 
| [04:07] | I don’t need to tell you what a hard get that is. | 你也知道那里有多难预定 | 
| [04:09] | So you’re not even bi? | 所以你连双性恋都不是吗 | 
| [04:12] | What I am is ambitious. | 我只是雄心勃勃罢了 | 
| [04:14] | If you can’t handle that, then we part as friends. | 如果你无法承受 那我们分手做朋友吧 | 
| [04:17] | But if I were you, | 但如果我是你 | 
| [04:18] | I’d strongly consider joining me. | 我会强烈建议你跟我珠联璧合 | 
| [04:20] | Now that I have a foothold with Grayson, | 我已经在格雷森家站稳了脚跟 | 
| [04:22] | I’m climbing all the way to the top. | 现在正一步一步跻身高层 | 
| [04:24] | And this invitation… | 而这份邀请 | 
| [04:26] | It won’t be open forever. | 可不会永远有效 | 
| [04:31] | Jack? | 杰克 | 
| [04:33] | You in here? | 你在吗 | 
| [04:36] | Chill, cujo. | 安静点 疯狗 | 
| [04:38] | Sammy. | 山姆 | 
| [04:40] | Stop. Stop it. Come here. | 别闹了 乖 过来 | 
| [04:42] | Sorry. He’s got issues with strangers. | 抱歉 它比较认生 | 
| [04:45] | Apparently, he doesn’t remember that you aren’t one. | 显然 它不记得你曾是它主人 | 
| [04:47] | Well, it’s been a while. | 毕竟事隔那么久了 | 
| [04:48] | Well, yeah, and he’s | 没错 而且 | 
| [04:50] | more than a little senile. | 它也老糊涂了 | 
| [04:51] | I was just bringing breakfast down to the boat. | 我正准备把早餐送到船上 | 
| [04:55] | You still like blueberry pancakes? | 你还喜欢蓝莓薄煎饼吗 | 
| [04:58] | Who doesn’t like pancakes? | 谁会不喜欢薄煎饼呢 | 
| [05:05] | I still remember the day I met Sammy. | 我还记得第一次见到山姆 | 
| [05:07] | Same day I met you. | 那天也是我第一次遇见你 | 
| [05:10] | On the beach… | 在海滩上… | 
| [05:12] | Down in front of your house. | 就在你家别墅前 | 
| [05:13] | We played tug-of-war with him and piece of driftwood. | 我们用浮木和它玩拔河 | 
| [05:15] | Sorry, um… | 对不起… | 
| [05:16] | Memory lane isn’t exactly a road I like to go down. | 我不是很想再回忆那些过去 | 
| [05:20] | No, no, no. Of course. Of course. | 不 没事 当然可以 | 
| [05:22] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我偷穿了你的衬衣 | 
| [05:23] | I, uh, swiped one of your shirts. | 希望你不会介意 | 
| [05:25] | Looks better on you than me. | 你穿着更好看 | 
| [05:28] | So did you make a decision about sticking around? | 那么你下定决心留下了吗 | 
| [05:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:34] | But if I’m gonna stay in the Hamptons, | 但如果我要留在汉普顿 | 
| [05:35] | I’m gonna need some new clothes. | 我得买一些新衣服 | 
| [05:37] | Want to pick some out with me? | 想陪我去买几件衣服吗 | 
| [05:39] | I’d love to, | 我很想去 | 
| [05:40] | but I haven’t figured out how to get the bar to open self. | 但酒吧没法自己营业 | 
| [05:45] | I can’t tell you how good it feels to have you back. | 终于等到你回来了 这种感觉难以言表 | 
| [05:50] | And I can’t tell you… | 我也不知道… | 
| [05:52] | how long it’s been since someone was this nice to me. | 有多长时间没人对我这么好了 | 
| [05:57] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 | 
| [05:59] | You make it easy. | 为你 我心甘情愿 | 
| [06:03] | So a quick recap, | 让我们快速回顾一下 | 
| [06:05] | in case you’ve been too busy knocking boots with the young Grayson | 免得你光顾着跟小格雷森缠绵 | 
| [06:08] | to remember what happened on last week’s episode of “The Tyler Chronicles.” | 忘记了上周的”泰勒历险记” | 
| [06:12] | I remember, Nolan. Get to the point. | 我记得 诺兰 说重点 | 
| [06:13] | Well, after Tyler finished apologizing | 在泰勒为洗劫我的信用卡 | 
| [06:16] | for taking my credit card on a petty theft crime spree, | 而向我道完歉之后 | 
| [06:19] | he started google stalking one David Clarke. | 他人肉了一个叫大卫·克拉克的人 | 
| [06:23] | Take a look. | 请看吧 | 
| [06:28] | Now check out my browser history. | 再来看看我的浏览器历史记录 | 
| [06:32] | Have you wired money over to Grayson Global yet? | 你把钱汇给格雷森国际了吗 | 
| [06:34] | Happening as we speak. | 正在办理中 | 
| [06:36] | $20 million. | 两千万美元 | 
| [06:40] | Pull it back. | 撤回资金 | 
| [06:41] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 | 
| [06:44] | What? If I pull my money | 怎么了 如果我把钱撤回来 | 
| [06:46] | and crush Tyler’s chances of becoming a Grayson, | 那泰勒就无法成为格雷森公司的一员 | 
| [06:48] | Ems, who knows what he’ll do next? | 艾米 谁知道他会不会狗急跳墙 | 
| [06:50] | Well, hopefully, | 不出意外的话 | 
| [06:52] | he’ll try to blackmail Conrad with what’s in that speech. | 他会用那份演讲稿的内容来勒索康拉德 | 
| [06:54] | Oh, really? | 不是吧 | 
| [06:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [06:57] | I thought you had bigger, badder plans | 我还以为你有更大更狠的计划 | 
| [06:59] | for the Graysons. | 来对付格雷森夫妇 | 
| [07:00] | I do. | 我是有 | 
| [07:01] | Lydia’s speech contains information not evidence. | 莉迪亚的演讲稿里有的只是空话而非证据 | 
| [07:04] | And let’s not forget, | 而且别忘了 | 
| [07:05] | Tyler no longer has it in his possession, we do. | 稿子已经不在泰勒手上了 而在我们这 | 
| [07:08] | Which you never thanked me for, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你还没因此谢过我呢 | 
| [07:11] | I’ll thank you when Tyler’s out of the picture. | 除掉泰勒以后 我再谢你 | 
| [07:14] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 | 
| [07:15] | you have your own reasons for keeping him around. | 你有自己的原因想把他留下 | 
| [07:20] | I’ll call my business manager this afternoon. | 我下午就给我的业务经理打电话 | 
| [07:24] | How about… | 不如 | 
| [07:26] | you call him now? | 现在就打给他 | 
| [07:36] | Nolan Ross for Barry Josslin. | 我是诺兰·罗斯 找巴里·贾思林 | 
| [07:40] | Yeah, it’s about money. | 是 关于投资的事 | 
| [08:22] | My father filed for divorce? | 我爸爸提出了离婚 | 
| [08:24] | Why wouldn’t he have told me this morning? | 今天早晨他为什么不告诉我 | 
| [08:26] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [08:27] | But your poor mother is beside herself. | 你可怜的妈妈都快疯了 | 
| [08:30] | She really needs you right now, Daniel. | 她现在真的很需要你 丹尼尔 | 
| [08:32] | In fact, she was hoping you’d join her for lunch. | 事实上 她很希望你能与她共进午餐 | 
| [08:35] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 | 
| [08:37] | Please join me for lunch today with my mother. | 拜托你今天中午陪我和我妈一起吃饭吧 | 
| [08:39] | Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and where. | 当然可以了 告诉我时间和地点 | 
| [08:41] | 1:00, Dumas’ on Main. | 下午一点 大仲马餐厅 | 
| [08:44] | I’ll modify the reservation for three. | 我去把预约改成三人位 | 
| [08:47] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [08:48] | Thanks, Ash. | 谢了 阿什 | 
| [08:51] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了 | 
| [08:53] | It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce. | 我爸妈最终还是要离婚了 | 
| [08:57] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry, Daniel. | 天呐 太遗憾了 丹尼尔 | 
| [09:00] | They seemed… | 他们两个… | 
| [09:02] | so perfect together. | 看起来如此般配 | 
| [09:04] | Yeah, maybe a long time ago. | 很久以前是这样 | 
| [09:09] | Well, maybe they’ll work it out. | 也许他们能度过这次危机 | 
| [09:10] | I mean, who knows? | 谁也说不准 | 
| [09:11] | It might even strengthen your relationship with both of them. | 说不定这能改善你与他们两人的关系 | 
| [09:14] | Yeah, with my mom, perhaps. | 和我妈还有可能 | 
| [09:16] | You know, I think my dad would rather have Tyler | 我看我爸宁愿要泰勒当儿子 | 
| [09:19] | for a son than me. | 也不要我 | 
| [09:20] | Well, it’s hard to argue considering that | 我都无以辩驳 | 
| [09:22] | my dad’s been trying to land Nolan as a client | 要知道 诺氏企业上市以来 | 
| [09:24] | ever since Nolcorp went public. | 我爸是挖空心思想拉到诺兰这个大客户 | 
| [09:26] | I guess Ty has just got that magic touch. | 估计泰就是做生意这块料 | 
| [09:29] | I’ll say. | 是吗 | 
| [09:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么 | 
| [09:33] | The only reason that Nolan invested with your father | 诺兰之所以投资你爸公司 | 
| [09:37] | is because Tyler’s blackmailing him. | 只因为泰勒在敲诈他 | 
| [09:39] | Wait. Blackmailing him with what? | 等等 拿什么敲诈他 | 
| [09:46] | Do you have any idea how much E. coli | 你知不知道 | 
| [09:49] | you just dumped next to my lunch? | 你刚扔了多少大肠杆菌在我午餐上 | 
| [09:50] | There’s a reason I don’t carry cash. | 我出门不带现金是有原因的 | 
| [09:52] | And that’s why. | 就是因为这个 | 
| [09:54] | Lighten up, Eeyore. | 别矫情了 小驴屹耳 | 
| [09:55] | I’m paying you back for all the stuff I bought | 我信守诺言 特地过来 | 
| [09:57] | on your credit card, like I promised. | 把刷你信用卡的钱还给你 | 
| [09:59] | You do you realize you’re paying me back | 你应该清楚 你还我的钱 | 
| [10:01] | with my own money, right? | 其实就是我自己的钱吧 | 
| [10:04] | I’m trying to say thank you. | 我只是想向你道谢 | 
| [10:06] | You have no idea the doors you opened up for me. | 你都不知道你为我开拓了多美好的前景 | 
| [10:09] | We should celebrate, get out of town for the weekend, | 我们应该庆祝一下 周末去外面玩玩 | 
| [10:11] | on me. | 我请客 | 
| [10:14] | You like South Beach? | 喜欢南方海滩吗 | 
| [10:16] | Miami’s for trolls. | 迈阿密那海滩也就钓钓鱼 | 
| [10:18] | Okay, then. You pick the place. | 好吧 那你挑地方 | 
| [10:20] | I just want to spend some… | 我只是想和你 | 
| [10:22] | quality time with you. | 共度些美好时光 | 
| [10:29] | Monte Carlo’s pretty nice this time of year. | 这个季节去蒙特卡洛应该不错[摩纳哥著名赌城] | 
| [10:37] | Excuse me. Victoria. | 打扰一下 维多利亚 | 
| [10:39] | Yes. | 什么事 | 
| [10:40] | I’m Ryan Huntley. | 我是瑞安·亨特利 | 
| [10:41] | Michael Davis introduced us a couple of years ago | 几年前在苏富比艺术品拍卖会上 | 
| [10:43] | at an art auction at Sotheby’s. | 迈克尔·戴维斯介绍咱俩认识的 | 
| [10:45] | You outbid me on a spectacular Kandinsky. | 您出价比我高 拍到了康丁斯基的名画 | 
| [10:48] | I remember. You cost me a fortune. | 我记得 你可让我花了不少银子 | 
| [10:52] | Forgive me for being indelicate, | 恕我冒昧 | 
| [10:54] | but your husband asked to retain me as his divorce attorney. | 您的丈夫想雇用我当他的离婚律师 | 
| [10:59] | And you just happened to run into me here? | 而你却偏偏在儿这碰到了我 | 
| [11:01] | For reasons of my own, I declined his offer. | 由于个人原因 我拒绝了他的请求 | 
| [11:03] | But believe me when I say, I-I’d love nothing more | 但是请相信我 我十分乐意 | 
| [11:06] | than to represent you against your husband. | 代表您与您丈夫对簿公堂 | 
| [11:12] | I’ll give it some thought. | 我会考虑的 | 
| [11:14] | Please do. | 谢谢您 | 
| [11:17] | Hey, ma. | 你好 妈 | 
| [11:18] | Daniel, I’m so glad you could come. | 丹尼尔 你能来我真高兴 | 
| [11:22] | And I see that you brought Emily. | 你把艾米莉也带来了 | 
| [11:24] | Victoria, I hope you don’t mind. | 维多利亚 希望你不会介意 | 
| [11:26] | Daniel told me everything, | 丹尼尔都告诉我了 | 
| [11:27] | And we just really wanted to come and show our support. | 我们真的想来对你表示支持 | 
| [11:31] | I’m sure you must be devastated. | 你一定伤心欲绝 | 
| [11:33] | Devastated is not the word I would use. | 伤心欲绝倒还不至于 | 
| [11:37] | And quite frankly, | 老实说 | 
| [11:38] | my marriage is the last thing I want ttalkboutight now. | 我现在最不想谈的事情 就是我的婚姻 | 
| [11:41] | Well, why don’t we talk about Tyler? | 那我们来聊聊泰勒吧 | 
| [11:43] | Don’t you think it’s weird he’s still living in the pool house | 我去艾米莉家住了 他却还住在咱家 | 
| [11:45] | even though I’m staying at Emily’s? | 你不觉得不妥吗 | 
| [11:47] | Quite the opposite. | 正好相反 | 
| [11:48] | With you gone, I rather like having him there. | 你不在家 我倒挺希望他能留下 | 
| [11:51] | Tyler seems almost like family to me. | 我把泰勒当自家人一样看待 | 
| [11:53] | Okay, but he’s not and he never will be. | 他才不是 而且永远也别想 | 
| [11:55] | I’d rather have someone in the house than no one at all. | 无论如何 都比家中空无一人好 | 
| [11:59] | Unless of course you’re telling me | 除非你想告诉我 | 
| [12:00] | that you’re planning on moving back home. | 你要搬回家住了 | 
| [12:03] | Uh, no. | 不 | 
| [12:08] | Mm. Well, then… | 那么… | 
| [12:10] | As far as I’m concerned, he stays. | 在我看来 他还是继续住着吧 | 
| [12:24] | How’s the wonder dog? | 超能狗狗过得还好吗 | 
| [12:26] | Starting to lose it a little, I’m afraid. | 我看它记忆衰退了 | 
| [12:28] | How so? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [12:29] | I don’t know if I told you, | 我不知道有没有告诉过你 | 
| [12:30] | Amanda was his first owner. | 阿曼达是它第一个主人 | 
| [12:32] | But every time he sees her, he goes crazy, | 但它现在每次见到她都会狂吠 | 
| [12:34] | and not in a good way. | 而且很不友善 | 
| [12:35] | Well, that’s uncomfortable. | 那还真是郁闷 | 
| [12:36] | Yeah, well, to be fair, | 不过 公平点说 | 
| [12:37] | I don’t think she remembers much about him either. | 我觉得她对狗也没什么印象了 | 
| [12:38] | She’s blocked out most of her childhood. | 她将童年的大部分记忆都封存起来 | 
| [12:41] | And she really hates talking about it. | 也讨厌谈起那时的事 | 
| [12:42] | Hmm. Is she around? | 她在吗 | 
| [12:44] | Clothes shopping. | 去买衣服了 | 
| [12:46] | She decided to stick around and face her demons. | 她决定留下 面对她的心魔 | 
| [12:49] | Yeah, she seems to have a lot of those. | 她看起来是有很多心事 | 
| [12:52] | Jack, it might not be any of my business, but… | 杰克 这也许不关我的事 但… | 
| [12:55] | What happened to her when she lived in my house? | 当年她住在这里时 究竟发生了什么 | 
| [12:58] | I remember when I was, uh… | 我记得当我… | 
| [13:00] | when I was a kid, | 当我还是个孩子的时候 | 
| [13:01] | my old man tried to explain to me that, uh, | 我爸曾经跟我说过 | 
| [13:03] | that her dad had been arrested. | 她爸爸被逮捕了 | 
| [13:05] | And I didn’t get it, | 那时候我不明白 | 
| [13:06] | cause Mr. Clarke was always such a nice guy. | 因为克拉克先生一直是个好人 | 
| [13:08] | But then when I was old enough, | 但长大后 | 
| [13:10] | I started reading everything about it, | 我看了有关当时的资料 | 
| [13:12] | about how he was responsible for bringing down a whole plane full of people. | 才了解他对那次机毁人亡的空难负有责任 | 
| [13:17] | And as for Amanda… | 至于阿曼达 | 
| [13:19] | it’s like she just vanished. | 她就像消失了一样 | 
| [13:22] | I think my childhood pretty much… | 我想我的童年大概 | 
| [13:25] | ended at the same time. | 也就在那时结束的 | 
| [13:29] | Can’t I take Sammy with me? | 我不能带山姆一起走吗 | 
| [13:31] | I’m sure your friend will take good care of the dog. | 我相信你朋友会照顾好它的 | 
| [13:35] | Won’t you, Jack? | 杰克 对吧 | 
| [13:36] | The best. I swear. | 我发誓 我会尽我所能 | 
| [13:38] | Say good-bye, Amanda. | 说再见吧 阿曼达 | 
| [13:52] | I’ll come back for you. | 我会为你回来的 | 
| [13:54] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [13:56] | I promise. I’ll come back for you. | 我保证 我会为你回来的 | 
| [13:58] | I’ll come back! | 我会回来的 | 
| [14:00] | It wasn’t her fault. | 这不是她的错 | 
| [14:06] | Would you mind giving this to Amanda? | 你介意帮我带个信给阿曼达吗 | 
| [14:11] | I’m sure she has some warm memories of living there, too. | 我相信她在那儿也有美好的回忆 | 
| [14:14] | Maybe spending some time in the house | 也许重温旧地 | 
| [14:16] | will help her remember them. | 能帮她记起童年 | 
| [14:18] | You’re a really good person, you know that? | 你人真的很好 | 
| [14:40] | You take care of him for me, okay? | 替我好好照顾他 好吗 | 
| [14:45] | Stay. | 别跟着 | 
| [14:59] | You’d think with a 200k commission, | 等你拿到二十万的佣金 | 
| [15:01] | you’d have settled somewhere a little flashier by now. | 就能搬到更豪华的地方了 | 
| [15:03] | What the hell, Danny? You scared the crap out of me. | 怎么了 丹尼 你吓了我一跳 | 
| [15:05] | You think it’s time you found a place of your own? | 你不觉得该给自己找个住处了吗 | 
| [15:06] | Already started looking. | 已经在找了 | 
| [15:08] | Yeah, well, look faster. | 那就赶紧的 | 
| [15:09] | Well, it’s a matter of time before | 这只是时间问题 | 
| [15:10] | I fill the void in that corner office | 在入主你父亲隔壁那间高管办公室前 | 
| [15:12] | right next to your father. | 我肯定会搬走的 | 
| [15:14] | I’m assuming that’s where all this hostility is coming from. | 我想这也是为何你对我充满敌意 | 
| [15:17] | My dad’s been trying for ten years to land Nolan Ross, | 十年了 我爸想尽办法笼络诺兰·罗斯 | 
| [15:19] | and you do it in one night. | 你竟一夜之间就搞定了 | 
| [15:21] | What’s your secret? | 有什么秘诀吗 | 
| [15:22] | If I told you, I’d have to kill you. | 那是打死也不能告诉你的 | 
| [15:24] | Since when did we start hiding things from each other? | 从什么时侯开始我们对彼此有所隐瞒了 | 
| [15:27] | Nothing to hide, Danny. | 丹尼 我没隐瞒你什么 | 
| [15:28] | I just figured out what makes Nolan tick. | 我只是知道怎样投其所好 | 
| [15:31] | It’s a gift. | 天赋异禀 | 
| [15:33] | Oh, sure it is. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [16:10] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就来 | 
| [16:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:18] | Hi. I’m glad you showed. | 很高兴你过来了 | 
| [16:20] | I thought maybe you’d gone completely rogue on me. | 我以为你彻底翻脸不认人了 | 
| [16:22] | I-I didn’t mean to tell Jack our secret. | 我不是故意告诉杰克我们的秘密的 | 
| [16:24] | It just happened. | 事情就这样发生了 | 
| [16:25] | I just don’t want him to get hurt. | 我只是不想让他受伤 | 
| [16:27] | That makes two of us. | 我也不想 | 
| [16:28] | Jack’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me… | 杰克是我一生中遇到过最好的事 | 
| [16:31] | Besides you. | 当然除了你以外 | 
| [16:33] | He mentioned that you have a hard time | 他告诉我 | 
| [16:34] | talking about your childhood memories. | 你不怎么提起你的童年 | 
| [16:37] | That’s only because he remembers more of this stuff | 那只是因为他记得的 | 
| [16:39] | than you actually told me. | 比你告诉过我的还要多 | 
| [16:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [16:47] | It’s a diary from when I was in foster care. | 我被寄养时写的日记 | 
| [16:49] | If you’re gonna be Amanda Clarke, | 如果你想成为阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [16:51] | you need to know absolutely everything, | 就得知道与她有关的每一件事 | 
| [16:53] | especially the truth about the Graysons. | 特别是有关格雷森一家的事实 | 
| [16:56] | What truth? | 什么事实 | 
| [16:57] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 | 
| [17:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:01] | I didn’t realize you had company. | 我不知道你有客人在 | 
| [17:03] | Daniel, this is Amanda Clarke. | 丹尼尔 这位是阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [17:05] | Amanda, Daniel. | 阿曼达 这是丹尼尔 | 
| [17:08] | Nice to meet you. | 很高心见到你 | 
| [17:10] | Likewise. | 我也是 | 
| [17:13] | I was just leaving. | 我要走了 | 
| [17:15] | Feel free to come by anytime. | 你想来的话 随时欢迎 | 
| [17:20] | Amanda Clarke? | 阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [17:22] | As in David Clarke’s daughter? | 大卫·克拉克的那个女儿吗 | 
| [17:23] | As in Jack’s new girlfriend. | 是杰克的新女友 | 
| [17:26] | Wait. You’re not talking about that David Clarke? | 等等 你不会是在说那位大卫·克拉克吧 | 
| [17:29] | What, you didn’t know? | 什么 你不知道吗 | 
| [17:30] | He used to own this place. | 这房子曾经是他的 | 
| [17:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 | 
| [17:35] | My realtor conveniently neglected to mention that. | 我的房产经纪人把这点给隐瞒了 | 
| [17:39] | Yeah, well, I didn’t really know them, | 我也不太认识他们 | 
| [17:41] | but her father was working for my father | 但她爸爸曾经为我爸工作过 | 
| [17:43] | when all those people were killed. | 正是空难发生前后那段时期 | 
| [17:44] | How horrible for your family. | 这对你家来说有多恐怖啊 | 
| [17:46] | Well, it was a long time ago. | 是啊 那是很久以前的事了 | 
| [17:52] | How was the rest of your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 | 
| [17:53] | Well, I decided not to tell my father about Tyler. | 我不打算告诉我爸泰勒的事 | 
| [17:58] | He’ll dig his own grave. | 他会自掘坟墓的 | 
| [18:00] | The only way for me to truly beat him | 对我而言 只有靠实力 | 
| [18:01] | should be on merit. | 才是真的击败他 | 
| [18:03] | I like that plan. | 我支持你 | 
| [18:04] | Great. Then I hope you won’t mind joining me tonight | 太好了 明晚跟我一起去 | 
| [18:06] | for dinner with Mr.Takeda. | 陪武田先生吃饭吧 | 
| [18:08] | I’m gonna need my Japanese translater. | 我需要你做我的翻译 | 
| [18:11] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [18:12] | You’re a gem. | 爱死你了 | 
| [18:15] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去冲个澡 | 
| [18:25] | Hey, fancy pants, | 娘娘腔 | 
| [18:27] | come here often? | 你经常来这儿吗 | 
| [18:31] | Buy a girl a drink? | 给姐买杯酒吗 | 
| [18:33] | Yeah, I don’t get it. | 我真是搞不懂 | 
| [18:35] | You could be nibbling croissants | 你本可以坐在卢浮宫边 | 
| [18:37] | next to the Louvre. | 享受羊角面包 | 
| [18:38] | Instead you’re shelling peanuts in some dive bar | 但你却在这廉价酒吧里剥花生 | 
| [18:41] | where, let’s face it, nobody wants you. | 挑明了说吧 你在这里可不受欢迎 | 
| [18:45] | Well, I think Jack would disagree. | 我想杰克不会认同这一点的 | 
| [18:47] | Emily, too. | 艾米莉也不会 | 
| [18:48] | She’s really embracing the idea of having me around, | 她很高兴我能留下来 | 
| [18:51] | even agreed that I’d continue using her name. | 她甚至同意我继续冒充她 | 
| [18:55] | Somebody’s jealous. | 小跟班吃醋了 | 
| [18:58] | Yeah, there are two on the lease. | 对 是两人合租 | 
| [19:01] | It’s me and my girlfriend. | 我和我的女友 | 
| [19:03] | No, I’ll be 18 by the end of the month, so it’s… | 不 我月底就满十八岁了 所以… | 
| [19:07] | Let me call you right back. | 我待会给你回电话 | 
| [19:11] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [19:13] | Me and Charlotte are getting a place together. | 我和夏洛特要搬到一起住 | 
| [19:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? | 什么 | 
| [19:17] | Look, think about it, okay? | 你想想看 | 
| [19:18] | You and me are crowding each other up here. | 我们俩住在一起实在太挤了 | 
| [19:20] | And–and things are moving forward with you Amanda, | 既然你和阿曼达已经有所进展了 | 
| [19:22] | so it’s– we need privacy. | 我们都需要一点私人空间 | 
| [19:23] | Declan, listen to me. | 德克兰 听我说 | 
| [19:24] | This is a spectacularly bad idea on so many levels | 这个主意糟糕透了 | 
| [19:27] | You don’t have the money. | 你没钱 | 
| [19:28] | You haven’t finishi high school. | 你连高中还没读完 | 
| [19:30] | What’s the plan? | 你有什么打算 | 
| [19:31] | Gonna be a bar back the rest of your life? | 当一辈子酒吧招待吗 | 
| [19:32] | I’m drowning downstairs | 我在酒吧都快忙死了 | 
| [19:33] | ’cause you can barely even do that right. | 因为你连这点事儿都做不好 | 
| [19:35] | Okay. Hire someone else. | 那你就去雇别人啊 | 
| [19:38] | I’ve got my own money, and Charlotte needs me. | 我自己有钱 而且夏洛特需要我 | 
| [19:40] | – She needs you? – Yeah. | -她需要你 -是 | 
| [19:42] | Declan, you’re just a kid. | 德克兰 你还只是个孩子 | 
| [19:45] | What you need is to finish high school, go to college. | 你真正要做的是读完高中去上大学 | 
| [19:48] | You need to make yourself into the kind of man | 你需要成长为一个 | 
| [19:50] | that a girl like charlotte grayson deserves. | 配得上像夏洛特·格雷森那样女孩的男人 | 
| [19:52] | If she’s still around after that, | 如果当那时她还在你身边 | 
| [19:53] | then you guys can talk about having a future. | 你们再讨论共同未来 | 
| [19:54] | Otherwise, you’re just… | 不然 你就是.. | 
| [19:56] | you’re just throwing both of yours away. | 你只是在毁掉你们两人的未来 | 
| [20:04] | Your crusade for a future built on sustained, renewable energy | 为了人类未来 您致力于新型能源改革事业中 | 
| [20:06] | is admirable, | 令晚辈钦佩不已 | 
| [20:08] | and a cause I proudly stand behind. | 因此我也很自豪能尽一份力 | 
| [20:20] | He says that he… is impressed by your research | 他说对你的市场调研印象深刻 | 
| [20:23] | and respects your business ethics. | 也钦佩你做生意的道德准则 | 
| [20:25] | Well, it’s what he can expect on a daily basis | 他若选择给我投资 | 
| [20:27] | should he choose to trust me with his business. | 我保证 商业道德将始终如一 | 
| [21:11] | So he’s still on the fence? | 他还是持观望态度 | 
| [21:16] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:18] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 | 
| [21:20] | He’s agreed to invest with you. | 他愿意为你投资 | 
| [21:24] | $50 million. | 五千万美元 | 
| [21:40] | What, no synchronized swim with your secret sharer? | 怎么 闺蜜不陪你来个花样游泳吗 | 
| [21:46] | Single white female told me you invited her into the fold. | 双面女郎告诉我 你邀请她加入游戏 | 
| [21:49] | What, I’m guessing this is | 我猜 你这是要拉拢 | 
| [21:51] | a keep your frenemies close type situation? | 亦敌亦友之人 是吗 | 
| [21:53] | At least she’s under control, Nolan. | 至少我把她控制住了 诺兰 | 
| [21:55] | That’s more than I can say for you and Tyler. | 你对付泰勒 可没达到这效果 | 
| [22:00] | About that. Uh… | 那个嘛 | 
| [22:01] | Well, operation Tyler hit a bit of a speed bump and– | 泰勒的事进展不太顺利 | 
| [22:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 | 
| [22:07] | I’ve got that under control, too | 他的事 我也能搞定 | 
| [22:10] | Bye, Nolan. | 诺兰 再见 | 
| [22:17] | While we’re buying the upside, | 在买进上行潜力股的同时 | 
| [22:19] | we’re shorting the poorest performers in that sector. | 我们要抛掉那些垃圾股 | 
| [22:22] | Simultaneously collecting the best in breed and weeding out the runts. | 就是要优胜劣汰 | 
| [22:26] | You catch on fast. son. | 学得很快嘛 小子 | 
| [22:29] | Tyler, dad. . | 泰勒 爸爸 | 
| [22:30] | There he is, the man of the hour. | 风云人物来了 | 
| [22:32] | Did I miss something? | 我错过了什么精彩片段 | 
| [22:34] | Daniel managed to get Mr.Takeda to invest last night. | 丹尼尔昨晚拉到了武田先生的投资 | 
| [22:38] | $50 million. | 五千万美元 | 
| [22:41] | How’s that corner office looking for you now? | 那间唾手可得的高管办公室你觉得如何了 | 
| [22:43] | $50 million. Wow. | 五千万 真不赖 | 
| [22:45] | Shame you won’t be getting commissioned. | 真可惜你也得不到佣金 | 
| [22:48] | That commission was a onetime incentive. | 佣金不过是一时的激励措施 | 
| [22:51] | Tyler did beat you to the punch. | 泰勒的确抢先你一步而获胜 | 
| [22:52] | But you keep taking initiative like that, | 如果你们保持住这种势头 | 
| [22:54] | and I promise, commissions will abound. | 我保证不会亏待你们的 | 
| [22:58] | That’s right. | 对啊 | 
| [22:59] | So long as your clients are all Japanese. | 要是你的客户都是日本人的话 | 
| [23:03] | Don’t forget to cut in your pretty blonde translator. | 别忘了分钱给你的金发美女小翻译 | 
| [23:11] | That’s okay. You can let him get to you. | 没关系 任他赢你一局 | 
| [23:13] | Envy can be a powerful motivator. | 嫉妒会是一个很好的推动剂 | 
| [23:18] | I don’t envy Tyler, dad. | 我不嫉妒泰勒 爸爸 | 
| [23:25] | In fact… there’s something you need to know | 其实 有些事你应该知道 | 
| [23:28] | about how he got Nolan Ross to invest with your company. | 他是如何使得诺兰·罗斯为公司投资的 | 
| [23:31] | Good boy, Sammy. | 好狗狗 山姆 | 
| [23:33] | Good boy. Yeah. | 干得好 | 
| [23:35] | Attaboy, Sammy. | 好狗狗 山姆 | 
| [23:37] | Looks like someone’s memory is coming back. | 看起来有人开始恢复记忆了呀 | 
| [23:39] | Sam’s not the only one. | 我记起来可不止山姆 | 
| [23:42] | I found this on the beach this morning. | 我今早在沙滩上看到了这个 | 
| [23:45] | It reminded me of how you and I | 它让我想起了过去 | 
| [23:46] | used to collect that sea glass. | 我们一起捡海玻璃的时光 | 
| [23:48] | You had a thing for the blue. | 你对蓝色情有独钟 | 
| [23:49] | We buried jars of that stuff all over the place. | 我们埋了好多罐这种东西在这里 | 
| [23:53] | Said it was our secret treasure, remember? | 还说这是我们的秘密宝藏 记得吗 | 
| [23:56] | Like it was yesterday. | 真是恍若昨日 | 
| [24:01] | I was very happy to get your call, Victoria. | 我很高兴你联系了我 维多利亚 | 
| [24:04] | I’m very aware of the job you did for Michael | 我清楚 在迈克尔和莉迪亚的离婚官司中 | 
| [24:06] | in his divorce against Lydia. | 你功不可没 | 
| [24:08] | And I think it would be foolish of me | 如果我不考虑找你咨询 | 
| [24:09] | not to consider your counsel. | 那才是犯傻呢 | 
| [24:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [24:13] | It seems my reputation precedes me. | 看来我是名声在外啊 | 
| [24:17] | I saw Michael earlier this summer, | 今年初夏时 我见过迈克尔 | 
| [24:19] | already with a pretty young woman at his arm. | 他已经另觅佳偶了 | 
| [24:22] | I trust he’s doing well? | 他们进展得还不错吧 | 
| [24:24] | Engaged. | 已经订婚了 | 
| [24:25] | God help him. | 上帝对他眷顾有加 | 
| [24:27] | Obviously, his heart is faring a little bit better than Lydia’s. | 他明显比莉迪亚过得好 | 
| [24:30] | Couldn’t help but feel badly when I heard that she had | 听说她跳楼的事后 | 
| [24:33] | jumped from her balcony. | 我真的很难过 | 
| [24:35] | Well, you reap what you sow. | 因果报应终有时 | 
| [24:39] | Well, before we discuss my fee, | 在讨论我的佣金问题之前 | 
| [24:41] | I’ll need you to agree to some nonnegotiable conditions. | 你得答应我几个条件 没有商量余地 | 
| [24:44] | I see. | 说吧 | 
| [24:46] | First condition– | 首先 | 
| [24:47] | No contact whatsoever with your spouse, starting now. | 从现在起 无论如何都不得联系你丈夫 | 
| [24:51] | That won’t be a problem. | 这你就不用担心了 | 
| [24:54] | Second– | 其次 | 
| [24:55] | I need absolute financial transparency from you– | 我需要对你的财政状况有绝对知情权 | 
| [24:59] | Bank accounts, lock boxes, | 包括你的银行存款 银行保险箱 | 
| [25:01] | planes, houses, jewelry. | 私人飞机 房产 珠宝 | 
| [25:05] | There’s no need for the dramatic pauses, Mr. Huntley. | 你没必要这样刻意停顿 亨特利先生 | 
| [25:09] | If I disagree with your terms, I’ll let you know. | 如果我不同意 会告诉你的 | 
| [25:12] | Finally, | 最后 | 
| [25:13] | and most importantly, | 也是最重要的一点 | 
| [25:15] | I need you to be willing to do whatever it takes | 我需要你能够不惜一切代价 | 
| [25:18] | to win your case, | 来打赢这场官司 | 
| [25:19] | which could mean you end up with a significant amount | 即使这场官司可能最终 | 
| [25:22] | of Conrad’s blood on your hands by the time this is over. | 会让你亲手毁了康拉德 | 
| [25:25] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我连眉头都不会皱一下 | 
| [25:31] | Hey. We’re gonna be late for our apartment meetings. | 再不动身去看房 我们就要迟到了 | 
| [25:36] | We’re not gonna be late, Charlotte, | 没有迟到这回事了 夏洛特 | 
| [25:37] | because I canceled ’em. | 我取消看房的预约了 | 
| [25:39] | You don’t want to move in with me? | 你不想和我一起住了吗 | 
| [25:41] | I-I’ve never wanted anything more. | 与你一起住 我求之不得 | 
| [25:45] | But it can’t be like this. | 但是这样行不通 | 
| [25:48] | You–you have a nice life carved out for you here. | 你在这里的生活很幸福 | 
| [25:50] | Yeah, and you’re a part of it now. | 你也是我幸福生活的一部分 | 
| [25:51] | Yeah, I want to be a part of it forever. | 是啊 我希望永远都能这样 | 
| [25:54] | But if we are gonna last, then I have to finish school. | 可是想要长久的话 我就得读完高中 | 
| [25:57] | I don’t know, maybe go to college. | 或许还得接着读大学 | 
| [26:00] | You deserve a guy like that. | 那样我才能配得上你 | 
| [26:04] | Well, you don’t have to do this just for me. | 你不必为了我而去做这些 | 
| [26:07] | Well, I’m not. I’m doing it for us. | 不仅仅是为了你 这对我们都好 | 
| [26:10] | Here’s your mom’s check. | 这是你妈妈给我的支票 | 
| [26:13] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 | 
| [26:15] | Think of it as my mother’s investment in your future. | 就当是我妈对你美好前程的资助 | 
| [26:18] | It’s not my style. | 这有悖我做人原则 | 
| [26:20] | I’ll find another way. | 我总会有办法挣到钱的 | 
| [26:27] | You wanted to see me, Sir? | 先生 您有事找我吗 | 
| [26:30] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:31] | It’s come to my attention you garnered Mr. Ross’ support | 我得知你是以某种不怎么高尚的方式 | 
| [26:34] | through less-than-honorable circumstances. | 得到了罗斯先生的投资 | 
| [26:38] | So your time here at Grayson Global is over. | 所以你在格雷森国际的事业到此为止 | 
| [26:42] | With all due respect, who cares how I got him? | 无意冒犯 但谁在乎我是怎么拿下他的 | 
| [26:45] | $20 million from a guy that | 我从他手里弄来了两千万 | 
| [26:46] | you’ve been trying to land for a decade is hardly… | 您可是花了十来年都没搞定他 | 
| [26:49] | This company’s worth over 200 times that, | 这个公司市值是那笔钱的200倍 | 
| [26:51] | which is why we try to avoid scandal at all cost. | 所以我们不惜代价避免丑闻 | 
| [26:54] | Blackmailing a potential client into a portfolio | 借机勒索客户进行投资 | 
| [26:58] | falls directly into the scandalous category. | 恰恰就属于丑闻那一类 | 
| [27:01] | Blackmail? | 借机勒索 | 
| [27:01] | The sex tape you made with Nolan Ross? | 你跟诺兰·罗斯的性爱录像 | 
| [27:04] | Sex tape? What are you talking about? | 什么性爱录像 不知您所指为何 | 
| [27:06] | Save your breath. | 你省省吧 | 
| [27:07] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 | 
| [27:13] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [27:16] | At least when I do business, people don’t die. | 至少我做的生意不是谋财害命 | 
| [27:20] | I beg your pardon? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [27:23] | You want a scandal? | 你知道什么才是真正的丑闻 | 
| [27:25] | You fire me, and I tell the world | 如果你解雇我 我就昭告天下 | 
| [27:26] | that you and your wife were the real reason | 你和你的妻子才应该 | 
| [27:28] | all those people died on flight 197. | 对所有在197航班上丧命的冤魂负责 | 
| [27:31] | And that guy who worked for you, | 还有那个曾经在你手下工作的人 | 
| [27:32] | David Clarke, | 大卫·克拉克 | 
| [27:33] | was just a patsy. | 只不过是个替罪羊 | 
| [27:37] | I’d think very carefully about the next words | 你最好三思而后言 | 
| [27:39] | that come out of your mouth, Mr. Grayson. | 小心祸从口出 格雷森先生 | 
| [27:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [27:55] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 | 
| [27:56] | I’m, uh, looking for something | 我在找东西 | 
| [27:59] | I buried as a little kid. | 我小时候把它埋在这的 | 
| [28:00] | Yeah, well, I don’t think it’s cool for you to be here | 我觉得艾米莉不在家 | 
| [28:03] | without Emily around. | 你这样不太合适 | 
| [28:04] | Well, Emily said it’s cool, so… | 艾米莉说没关系的 | 
| [28:07] | She didn’t mention it to me, | 她可没跟我这么说过 | 
| [28:08] | so you should probably come back when she’s here. | 你最好等她在家时 再过来 | 
| [28:09] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有什么意见吗 | 
| [28:11] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本就不认识我 | 
| [28:12] | Exactly. | 正是如此 | 
| [28:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:16] | Your boyfriend here is trying to throw me off you property | 你男朋友想要把我从你院子里扔出去 | 
| [28:19] | for looking for something that belongs to me. | 就因为我在这找儿我自己的东西 | 
| [28:22] | No, it’s okay, Daniel. | 这没关系的 丹尼尔 | 
| [28:23] | Um, well, maybe you could, uh, come back tomorrow morning. | 或许你可以明天早上再来 | 
| [28:26] | And I’ll help you search for what you’re trying to find. | 到时我也能帮你找找看 | 
| [28:29] | Told you she was cool. | 跟你说了 她不介意的 | 
| [28:34] | That girl makes me nervous. | 这姑娘总让我觉得不舒服 | 
| [28:37] | She just seems a little… lost to me. | 我觉得她只是有点迷茫无措 | 
| [28:41] | I mean, can you imagine | 你想想看 | 
| [28:42] | growing up the way she had to? | 她的成长之路多么坎坷 | 
| [28:43] | Just be careful with her. | 还是对她留个心眼比较好 | 
| [28:47] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [28:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [28:57] | Can you tell me why you’re looking for | 能不能告诉我 | 
| [28:58] | a 1-bedroom apartment in Montauk? | 你为什么要在蒙托克找一居室的公寓 | 
| [29:00] | You’re spying on my laptop? | 你偷看我的电脑 | 
| [29:02] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 | 
| [29:05] | Declan and I were looking for a place. | 德克兰和我在找房子 | 
| [29:08] | Thought we’d put your $25,000 bribe to good use. | 我们觉得该把你那两万五的贿款用对地方 | 
| [29:13] | That’s right, mom. | 没错 妈妈 | 
| [29:14] | I know you were trying to pay him off | 我知道你想用钱买通他的事 | 
| [29:15] | only you couldn’t, | 可惜你没得逞 | 
| [29:16] | because he really cares about me. | 因为他是真的爱我 | 
| [29:18] | I’m sure he does. | 我相信他爱你 | 
| [29:20] | And I’m sure that you think you feel the same way, too, | 我知道你也觉得自己同样爱他 | 
| [29:22] | but believe me, this is an insanely bad idea. | 但你要相信我 这是个很糟糕的主意 | 
| [29:25] | What about school? What about– | 上学怎么办 还有… | 
| [29:26] | Relax, mom. I’m not…moving in with Declan. | 别紧张 妈妈 我不会跟德克兰同居 | 
| [29:29] | It wouldn’t be fair to him. | 这样对他不公平 | 
| [29:30] | Fair to him? | 还对他不公平 | 
| [29:31] | Because all I really want is to get away from you. | 因为我只是想远离你 | 
| [29:36] | I’m 17, mom, | 我已经17岁了 妈妈 | 
| [29:37] | and dad said it’s pretty much up to me | 爸爸说 要与谁一起住 | 
| [29:39] | who I want to live with. | 该由我自己决定 | 
| [29:42] | Well, guess what. | 知道吗 | 
| [29:44] | I choose dad. | 我选择跟爸爸住 | 
| [29:49] | How are the plans for our Monte Carlo getaway coming along? | 我们蒙特卡洛散心计划进展如何了 | 
| [29:55] | On hold, I’m afraid. | 恐怕要搁置了 | 
| [29:58] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [30:00] | And why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [30:01] | Well, because there’s no longer any reason to celebrate. | 因为没什么值得庆祝的了 | 
| [30:06] | I’m sorry, Ty. | 抱歉 小泰泰 | 
| [30:07] | I’m pulling my investment. | 我要撤资了 | 
| [30:09] | Uh, I’m having too many second thoughts. | 我改变主意了 | 
| [30:15] | You’ve been playing me this whole time. | 你一直在耍我 | 
| [30:19] | Setting me up to fail. | 设圈套让我失败 | 
| [30:23] | Let’s not mix business and pleasure. | 生意归生意 床事归床事 | 
| [30:24] | Oh, funny coming from the guy who videotaped | 真好笑 你录下了我们的不齿艳遇 | 
| [30:27] | that sickening encounter. | 还能说出这种话 | 
| [30:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [30:31] | I have to say, I’m shocked that you would expose yourself | 真令我震惊 为了毁掉我 | 
| [30:33] | to Conrad Grayson just to ruin me. | 你竟不惜在康拉德·格雷森面前曝光自己 | 
| [30:36] | I underestimated you,but then… | 是我低估你了 但是… | 
| [30:39] | you underestimated me, too. | 你也低估我了 | 
| [30:43] | I only made that tape as insurance | 我录那段视频只是以防万一 | 
| [30:46] | because I didn’t trust you. | 因为我无法信任你 | 
| [30:50] | So, Tyler, how much is it gonna cost for me to get it back? | 泰勒 要我花多少钱才能把录像还给我 | 
| [30:55] | Well, Nolan, you do not want to play games with me. | 诺兰 别跟我装蒜了 | 
| [30:58] | You know I don’t have it, | 你知道录像不在我手上 | 
| [30:59] | so where is it?! Show me! | 它在哪里 交出来 | 
| [31:01] | Shh, shh, Ty, Ty, stop. | 小声点 小声点 小泰 冷静 | 
| [31:18] | I can’t believe you really did this. | 没想到你真录了下来 | 
| [31:20] | I didn’t give this to Conrad Grayson. I swear. | 我发誓我没把这个交给康拉德·格雷森 | 
| [31:24] | Yeah, right. Then who did? | 那是谁干的 | 
| [31:28] | You stupid… son of a bitch. | 你他妈的蠢蛋 | 
| [31:30] | Wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [31:32] | Ty! | 小泰 | 
| [31:45] | We could’ve been a good team. | 我们本可以互帮互助的 | 
| [31:48] | Now you’re just as lonely and pathetic | 可现在你只能像我当初遇见你时一样 | 
| [31:49] | as the day I found you. | 孤苦伶仃 只身一人了 | 
| [32:11] | Surprise. | 给你一个惊喜 | 
| [32:14] | You did not do all this for me. | 这不会是为我准备的吧 | 
| [32:17] | Who else? | 还能为谁 | 
| [32:21] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:22] | I wanted to surprise you, too, | 我本来也想给你一个惊喜的 | 
| [32:24] | so… I looked for the sea glass we buried, | 所以我去找了我们一起埋下的海玻璃 | 
| [32:27] | but… I couldn’t find it anywhere. | 但是我怎么都找不到了 | 
| [32:30] | I guess my memory sucks after all. | 我记性真的很差 | 
| [32:33] | Your memory is perfect. | 你的记忆力很好 | 
| [32:40] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪里找到的 | 
| [32:41] | Right where you left it. | 就在你埋下它的地方 | 
| [32:43] | I dug it up the day after | 你被福利院的人带走后的第二天 | 
| [32:44] | social services took you away | 我就去挖出来了 | 
| [32:45] | and I’ve kept it eve since. | 从那以后就一直保留着 | 
| [32:49] | That is so… incredible. | 这太… 不可思议了 | 
| [32:54] | And now you’ve come back for it, | 如今你为它回来了 | 
| [32:57] | just like you said you would. | 正如你当初承诺的一样 | 
| [32:59] | Among other things. | 不只为了这个 | 
| [33:01] | Sammy? | 还有山姆吗 | 
| [33:03] | You. | 是为了你 | 
| [33:10] | Something’s upsetting you. | 看起来你有烦心事 | 
| [33:12] | I hope it’s not my swordfish. | 希望不是因为我做的剑鱼 | 
| [33:15] | No, no, the dinner was perfect. | 不是 不是 晚餐很好吃 | 
| [33:17] | But I… | 但是我… | 
| [33:18] | I think I should go home. | 我觉得我该回家一趟 | 
| [33:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [33:21] | There’s something about the way Tyler was acting today. | 泰勒今天的举动很奇怪 | 
| [33:23] | I just want to make sure he leaves town | 我只想确定他能安静地离开 | 
| [33:25] | without torching the place. | 别搞得人仰马翻的才走 | 
| [33:27] | But thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 | 
| [33:28] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 | 
| [33:30] | I’m sorry you have to deal with all of this. | 难为你了 还得处理这些事 | 
| [33:31] | Oh, it’s all right, as long as I still | 无论如何 我还有你 | 
| [33:34] | got you at the end of the day. | 所以一切都释然了 | 
| [33:51] | You’re in love with him. | 你爱上他了 | 
| [33:54] | Of course I’m not. | 怎么可能 | 
| [33:57] | When you came to me, | 当你第一次来找我时 | 
| [34:00] | you were just a little girl… | 你只是个小姑娘 | 
| [34:03] | So much rage, | 心怀怒气 | 
| [34:06] | so much betrayal. | 深疑人心 | 
| [34:08] | I did not want to train you | 我之所以不想培养你 | 
| [34:10] | because… your emotions… | 就是因为你的情感 | 
| [34:15] | destined you to fail. | 注定了你会失败 | 
| [34:17] | I’m not that girl anymore. | 我已不再是曾经的那个我了 | 
| [34:19] | I’ve separated myself from my emotions. | 我已经隔离了自己的情感 | 
| [34:22] | Then you are lying. | 你在说谎 | 
| [34:23] | I would never lie to you. | 我永远都不会对你说谎 | 
| [34:25] | Then you lie even to yourself. | 那你就是在自己骗自己 | 
| [34:32] | I can do nothing more to help you. | 我帮不了你了 | 
| [34:38] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [34:41] | Don’t abandon me. | 别丢下我 | 
| [34:43] | The decision was yours. | 是你自己做的决定 | 
| [34:48] | You are on your own. | 你孤军奋战吧 | 
| [35:11] | How does this sound? | 这么说如何 | 
| [35:13] | The Graysons are incredibly powerful, your honor. | 法官大人 格雷森一家只手遮天 | 
| [35:15] | I was intimidated into helping them frame David Clarke | 他们逼我陷害大卫·克拉克 | 
| [35:19] | and then threatened by their head of security | 他们的安全主管威胁我 若不配合 | 
| [35:21] | if I didn’t comply. | 便要我好看 | 
| [35:23] | The prosecution rests. | 控方证人陈述完毕 | 
| [35:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [35:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:44] | Charlotte’s gone. | 夏洛特走了 | 
| [35:47] | She went to go live with your father. | 她去和你爸爸住了 | 
| [35:51] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我.. | 
| [35:54] | Listen, you know her. | 你了解她的 | 
| [35:55] | She’ll cool off and come home eventually. | 等她冷静了 她会回来的 | 
| [35:58] | Well, this mausoleum is too cold and empty | 这栋阴森的别墅冷冷清清 | 
| [36:00] | to be called a home. | 完全不能称为家了 | 
| [36:05] | I’m afraid I’ve given everyone in this family | 恐怕我是自作自受 | 
| [36:06] | a reason to desert me. | 家人才都抛弃了我 | 
| [36:09] | Well, I’m still here for you. | 我还在这里陪着你 | 
| [36:13] | Thank you for checking up on me. | 谢谢你来看我 | 
| [36:14] | Of course. | 当然得来 | 
| [36:16] | I also wanted to make sure Tyler had left without a fuss. | 我还要确认下泰勒没有大闹一场后才离开 | 
| [36:19] | Well, you just missed him. | 你刚好错过他了 | 
| [36:20] | He went to dinner a few minutes ago. | 他几分钟前去吃晚餐了 | 
| [36:21] | Wait. Tyler’s still staying here? | 等等 泰勒还没走吗 | 
| [36:23] | Yes, as far as I know. | 就我所知 是的 | 
| [36:34] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 | 
| [36:35] | Dad, what happened to Tyler when you fired him? | 爸 你不是开除泰勒了吗 | 
| [36:38] | Actually… I didn’t have to fire him. | 事实上 我没必要开除他 | 
| [36:41] | We, uh, settled the matter. | 我们把问题解决了 | 
| [36:42] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [36:44] | It means I don’t have to explain myself to you, Daniel. | 我没必要向你解释 丹尼尔 | 
| [36:47] | This is about business. | 这是生意场上的事 | 
| [36:48] | Business? | 生意场 | 
| [36:49] | What about ethics and integrity? | 做生意的操守与原则都不管了吗 | 
| [36:51] | Well, he promised to resolve | 他保证会谨慎处理 | 
| [36:53] | the situation with Nolan discreetly. | 他和诺兰之间的状况 | 
| [36:54] | And you believed him? | 而你居然信他那一套 | 
| [36:56] | This is not your call, Daniel. | 这由不得你 丹尼尔 | 
| [37:00] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 | 
| [37:10] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 | 
| [37:12] | Daddy, I can’t live with her anymore. | 爸爸 我没法和她一起生活了 | 
| [37:15] | Oh, sweetheart. Come here. | 宝贝 过来 | 
| [37:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [37:32] | This seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 | 
| [37:37] | It’s for you. | 为你留的 | 
| [37:40] | You made it just under the wire. | 你总算在最后一秒赶上了 | 
| [37:43] | Well, I guess it’s my lucky night. | 看来今晚算我走运了 | 
| [37:44] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:47] | Somehow I think it’s mine. | 今晚最幸运的人是我 | 
| [37:58] | He makes it so easy for me to hate him. | 他真会令自己讨人嫌 | 
| [38:00] | How did you stay with him all these years? | 你怎么能忍受他这么多年 | 
| [38:02] | That’s a complicated question, Daniel. | 这事说来话长了 丹尼尔 | 
| [38:05] | And I don’t want to turn you against your father. | 我并不希望让你们父子反目 | 
| [38:07] | Oh, don’t worry. He’s doing it all by himself. | 不用担心 他是自作自受 | 
| [38:09] | I’ve hired a lawyer, Daniel. | 我请了一名律师 丹尼尔 | 
| [38:12] | It might get ugly. | 我们也许会撕破脸 | 
| [38:14] | And I don’t want to cost you your position in the company. | 我不想你牺牲在公司的地位 | 
| [38:17] | Don’t worry. I’m staying with the company. | 别担心 我不会离开公司的 | 
| [38:19] | I’ll have access to dad’s business accounts, | 我会拿到他的企业帐户 | 
| [38:20] | bank records. | 银行记录 | 
| [38:21] | Whatever you need, I’ll get it. | 你要什么资料 我都能搞到 | 
| [38:23] | As far as I’m concerned, whatever you want | 依我看 在这场离婚中 | 
| [38:25] | in this divorce is yours. | 无论你想要什么都能得到 | 
| [38:29] | I think I’m gonna stay here tonight, | 今晚我想留下来 | 
| [38:31] | keep an eye on things. | 帮你盯着点 | 
| [38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:41] | You crossed the line, Emily. | 你太过分了 艾米莉 | 
| [38:42] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能那样对我 | 
| [38:43] | If you mean that recording of you and Tyler, | 如果你指的是你和泰勒的视频 | 
| [38:45] | you’ll thank me one day. I did you a favor. | 总有一天 你会感谢我帮了你一把的 | 
| [38:47] | But I trusted you. | 亏我那么信任你 | 
| [38:48] | You can’t build trust on secrets, Nolan. | 信任不能建立在秘密之上 诺兰 | 
| [38:51] | You should know that by now. | 你现在该懂了吧 | 
| [38:52] | Oh, you’re one to talk– | 你还好意思说我 | 
| [38:53] | Holding back on me about Amanda, God knows what else. | 你对我隐瞒阿曼达的事 天知道还有什么 | 
| [38:55] | You have been trying to derail me since day one– | 你从一开始就在给我添乱 | 
| [38:59] | Toying with Jack’s heart, | 戏弄杰克的感情 | 
| [39:01] | buying his boat. | 买下他的船 | 
| [39:03] | And now you sabotaged our alliance | 现在你又因为迷上了个妓男 | 
| [39:05] | because you fell for a hooker. | 而破坏了我们的结盟 | 
| [39:11] | The difference is, | 我和你的不同之处在于 | 
| [39:12] | that when I had an opportunity to expose you today, | 今晚我本可以把你抖出来 | 
| [39:17] | I didn’t. | 可我没有 | 
| [39:18] | Well, maybe that’s because, deep down inside, | 也许那是因为你内心深处明白 | 
| [39:20] | you know I meant it when I said | 我说到做到 | 
| [39:21] | that I would take you down if you tried to get in my way. | 如果你敢挡我的路 我会连你一起收拾 | 
| [39:27] | Message received. | 了解了 | 
| [39:31] | I’m done playing your evil games. | 我退出你的邪恶计划 | 
| [39:37] | I never asked you to be a part of this. | 我从没要求你插手此事 | 
| [39:40] | No. | 你是没有 | 
| [39:43] | Your father did. | 可你爸爸有 | 
| [39:47] | Ems, he didn’t want this for you. | 艾米莉 他不想看到你这样 | 
| [39:49] | Remember? | 记得吗 | 
| [39:51] | It’s good that he’s gone. | 幸好他已不在人世 | 
| [39:55] | ‘Cause at least now he can’t see what you’ve become. | 不用目睹你现在的样子 | 
| [40:19] | Hey, uh, did I just see Nolan leaving your place? | 刚才是诺兰从你家出来吗 | 
| [40:22] | Yeah, um… | 没错 | 
| [40:24] | He had a pretty scary visit from Tyler. | 泰勒去找他 把他吓到了 | 
| [40:26] | He thinks Nolan got him fired. | 泰勒以为是诺兰害他被开除的 | 
| [40:28] | Well, that’s just it. My father didn’t fire him. | 结果我爸没有开除他 | 
| [40:31] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [40:34] | Do you have any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 | 
| [40:36] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [40:36] | I’ve just had enough of my father’s lies. | 我已经受够我爸的谎言了 | 
| [40:40] | Listen, are you okay with me staying with my mom tonight? | 我今晚想陪着我妈 行吗 | 
| [40:43] | If and when Tyler shows up, | 要是泰勒出现了 | 
| [40:44] | I don’t want her here alone. | 我不想让她独自一人 | 
| [40:46] | Yeah, that’s probably a great idea. | 好的 你是该留下 | 
| [40:48] | I mean, you’re welcome to come over, too, if you like. | 当然如果你想过来 我也鼓掌欢迎 | 
| [40:51] | Got a great view of your porch from up here | 要是阿曼达·克拉克又去你那里找东西 | 
| [40:52] | in case Amanda Clarke comes digging around again. | 从这里可以看得一清二楚 | 
| [40:55] | I can handle Amanda. | 我对付得了阿曼达 | 
| [40:57] | You just look after your mom. | 你好好照顾你妈吧 | 
| [40:58] | Ah, she’ll be all right. | 她会没事的 | 
| [41:00] | She hired a lawyer today. | 她今天请了一个律师 | 
| [41:02] | That’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [41:06] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 | 
| [41:08] | Night. | 晚安 | 
| [41:13] | Did I hear you say Amanda Clarke? | 你刚才提到的是阿曼达·克拉克吗 | 
| [41:15] | Yeah, she’s back in town after all this time. | 过了那么久 她又回来了 | 
| [41:17] | Strange, right? | 很奇怪吧 | 
| [41:21] | My father wrote, | 我父亲写道 | 
| [41:23] | “Always question where your loyalties lie. | “时刻警醒自己为谁效忠 | 
| [41:26] | The people you trust will expect it, | 亲者期望你的忠诚 | 
| [41:29] | your greatest enemies will desire it, | 仇者垂涎你的忠诚 | 
| [41:32] | and those you treasure the most, | 而越是你最在乎的人 | 
| [41:33] | will, without fail, abuse it.” | 越是会妄用你的忠诚 无一例外” | 
| [41:37] | “Dear Mr. Clarke, | “亲爱的克拉克先生 | 
| [41:38] | I am writing to inform you | 此番来信 是为了告知您 | 
| [41:39] | that I will not be moving forward | 关于你被判叛国罪一案 | 
| [41:43] | with the appeal of your conviction for the crime of treason.” | 我将不再寻求上诉” | 
| [41:53] | Ryan Huntley. | 瑞安·亨特利 | 
| [41:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [41:56] | Amanda Clarke. | 阿曼达·克拉克 | 
| [41:59] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [42:01] | That’s the least of your problems right now. | 你眼下可没空操心这个 | 
| [42:06] | I want to know why you dropped my father’s appeal. | 我要知道你为什么放弃了为我父亲上诉 | 
| [42:12] | Some say loyalty inspires boundless hope. | 有人说 忠诚能激发无穷无尽的希望 | 
| [42:16] | And while that may be, there is a catch. | 这背后或许还有一句潜台词 | 
| [42:20] | True loyalty takes years to build… | 真正的忠诚成于经年积累 | 
| [42:24] | and only seconds to destroy. | 却可在弹指间灰飞烟灭 |